时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Kids, it’s no secret your Uncle Barney is a bit of a dog, | 孩子们 你们都知道巴尼叔叔有点狼心狗肺 |
[00:02] | 2030年 | |
[00:06] | and even though he loved me, | 虽然他很爱我 |
[00:07] | I think he always wanted a wingman | 但我觉得他一直想找个 |
[00:08] | who was a bit of a dog, too. | 跟他一样的狗友做搭档 |
[00:17] | And in the fall of 2012… | 在2012年秋天 |
[00:21] | …he found one. | 他找到了 |
[00:23] | Respect. | 致敬 |
[00:24] | 致敬 | |
[00:40] | 老爸老妈浪漫史 | |
[00:44] | Hey, guys, thanks again for a great night last night. | 伙计们 再次多谢 昨晚太棒了 |
[00:49] | I say again, | 我再说一遍 |
[00:50] | great night. | 昨晚太棒了 |
[00:52] | Ted, honey, it was not a great night. | 泰德 宝贝 昨晚没那么棒 |
[00:57] | Ted, | 泰德 |
[00:57] | Lily and I noticed some things last night. | 昨晚我和莉莉注意到有些不对劲 |
[01:01] | – Hey, Ted, can you pass me a cracker? – Yeah. | -泰德 能帮我递块饼干吗 -好的 |
[01:03] | It’s the least you can do, | 为了你 我在圣坛上把人甩了 |
[01:03] | considering I left a guy at the altar for you. | 你递个饼干也是应该的 |
[01:06] | Right, right? | 她真搞 对吧 |
[01:10] | Oh, come on, that was a joke. | 拜托 那是玩笑话 |
[01:12] | Women over 30 don’t joke when it comes to commitment. | 过了三十岁的女人 不会拿结婚开玩笑 |
[01:16] | Victoria is happy we’re taking things slow. | 维多利亚很乐意我们放慢脚步 |
[01:20] | Oh, oh, honeysweetiebaby, | 纯真的小宝贝 |
[01:23] | no 32-year-old woman is happy taking things slow. | 没有一个32岁的女人 会乐意放慢脚步 |
[01:27] | Trust me, Victoria has got friends from high school | 相信我 维多利亚一定已经有高中同学 |
[01:29] | posting pictures of second babies on Facebook. | 在Facebook上贴自己第二个宝宝的照片了 |
[01:32] | And you think girlfriend’s all like, | 你觉得你女朋友的反应会是 |
[01:33] | “Oh, let’s just bone a bunch | “咱们就这样耗下去 |
[01:35] | so I’m another year older and still single”? | 我又老了一岁 依旧没老公” |
[01:37] | Bitch, please. | 女人呐 你懂不懂 |
[01:41] | Guys, I’ve got a new bro– | 各位 我新交了个兄弟 |
[01:43] | a bro that puts all other bros to shame. | 他能让其他所有的兄弟都自愧不如 |
[01:47] | The bitches love him. | 他妞见妞爱 |
[01:50] | He buries bones all day. | 还会把”大骨棒”藏起来 |
[01:54] | No one chases tail like him. | 没人比他更懂追”屁股”跑这事 |
[01:58] | Why aren’t you guys laughing? | 你们怎么不笑 |
[01:59] | Oh, wait, I probably should have led with this: | 等等 我应该先告诉你们 |
[02:01] | he’s a dog. | 他是条狗 |
[02:04] | I’ve named him | 我已经给他取名叫 |
[02:05] | Brover. | “把你” |
[02:07] | I’ll go… | 我现在要去 |
[02:08] | …fetch him. | “捡”他了 |
[02:11] | Okay, I’m worried about Barney. | 我很担心巴尼 |
[02:14] | That breakup with Quinn messed him up more than he let on. | 跟昆茵分手对他的打击 远不止他说的那样 |
[02:17] | I think he’s lonely. | 我觉得他很寂寞 |
[02:19] | Dude seems fine to me. | 我看这哥们没事 |
[02:21] | I love you so much, Brover. | 我爱死你了 把你 |
[02:28] | Seriously, based on last night, | 说真的 从昨晚的情形看来 |
[02:31] | you and Victoria are headed for trouble. | 你和维多利亚一定会出现问题的 |
[02:34] | So I got this kind of interesting job offer | 我收到一份有趣的工作邀请 |
[02:36] | to run a bakery in Denver. | 是去丹佛经营一间面包店 |
[02:38] | But that’s too crazy, though, right? | 不过这太疯狂了 对吧 |
[02:41] | Right? | 对吗 |
[02:41] | Uh, yeah. | 当然 |
[02:43] | The high altitude would affect the density of the pastries. | 高海拔会影响点心的密度 |
[02:46] | I mean, talk about half-baked. | 我是说 会烤不熟啊 |
[02:48] | Man, this is a great night. | 天啊 今晚太棒了 |
[02:51] | That was Victoria asking you to move to Denver with her. | 那是维多利亚在邀请你跟她搬去丹佛 |
[02:55] | What? | 什么 |
[02:56] | Then, why wouldn’t she just come right out | 那她为什么不直截了当地 |
[02:58] | and say what she wants? | 说出她的想法呢 |
[02:59] | Men. | 男人啊 |
[03:00] | It’s like, if there weren’t pickle jars to open | 这就像是 泡菜罐就得难开 |
[03:03] | and spiders to kill and computers to back up, | 蜘蛛就得费心拍死 电脑就跌费神备份 |
[03:06] | what would be their point? | 人天生为折腾而存在 |
[03:10] | Okay, when did Marshall become a slightly more feminine you? | 好吧 马修什么时候变得比你还阴阳怪气啊 |
[03:14] | Look, Ted, it gets exhausting constantly giving people | 泰德 整天主动当人的知心姐姐 |
[03:17] | advice they haven’t asked for, so I’m training Marshall. | 太累人了 所以我在训练马修 |
[03:21] | My goal is to eventually say things | 我的终极目标是 |
[03:23] | that are so sassy and wise, | 能说出犀利又睿智的建议 |
[03:26] | that there is no possible response | 让对方除了认同 |
[03:29] | other than “Mm” Or “Mm-hmm.” | 别无他言 |
[03:32] | And if this is a place where we can share our dreams– | 那我的梦想就是 有天这里能成为 |
[03:34] | I like to think that it is– | 大家分享美梦的园地 |
[03:35] | I hope someday to earn a… | 我希望有一天 人们会赞我 |
[03:40] | “Testify.” | “言之有理” |
[03:42] | Look, victoria and I are five months in | 维多利亚和我才在一起五个月 |
[03:44] | and we’re right where we should be. | 我们现在就该处于这种阶段 |
[03:46] | All right, we-we’re cosigning birthday cards, | 好吧 生日贺卡上签的是各自的名字 |
[03:48] | w-we got toothbrushes at each other’s places, | 我们在彼此家里都有自己的牙刷 |
[03:50] | foreplay’s out the window. | 现在连前戏也省了 |
[03:51] | I’m in, I’m out, I’m sleeping, it’s great. | 只剩下”我进 我出 睡觉” 简单又快捷 |
[03:54] | It’s more than five months. | 你们在一起可不只五个月 |
[03:56] | You guys dated before; that time counts. | 你们以前约会过 那段时间也算 |
[03:58] | The clock doesn’t reset to zero. | 可不会分手过就自动归零 |
[04:00] | It un-pauses from where you left off. | 而是从上次结束的时间接着算 |
[04:03] | No way, | 不可能 |
[04:04] | no way, the clock resets. | 不可能 时钟会归零 |
[04:07] | Wait, so this is what you guys do? | 等等 这就是你们的目的吧 |
[04:08] | You invite other couples over for dinner | 邀请其他的情侣过来吃晚饭 |
[04:10] | to judge them and feel superior? | 然后指手划脚以获得优越感吗 |
[04:12] | Oh, grow up, Ted, | 成熟点吧 泰德 |
[04:13] | that’s why any couple invites anyone over ever. | 这是所有夫妻邀请人来家里的原因 |
[04:18] | Two Scotches, both neat, | 两杯纯苏格兰威士忌 |
[04:21] | and if you’ve got some, uh, nuts, this guy lost a couple. | 可以来盘坚果[蛋蛋] 他结扎完就没了 |
[04:25] | Take the hit, just take the hit. | 开个玩笑 开个玩笑啦 |
[04:28] | Okay, this is a cry for help. | 好吧 他显然是在求助 |
[04:30] | Can we invite Barney over for dinner tonight? | 今晚能邀请巴尼来吃晚饭吗 |
[04:33] | But I was going to make you a special meal | 但我本来为你准备了特别的晚餐 |
[04:34] | to celebrate my show getting nominated | 来庆祝我的节目提名了 |
[04:36] | for a Local Area Media Award. | 本地区媒体大奖 |
[04:37] | Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, | 对了 我忘了说了 |
[04:39] | Nick had a cable access cooking show. | 尼克主持一档有线台的烹饪节目 |
[04:42] | Chef Nick Podarutti uses | 尼克・帕达鲁蒂选用 |
[04:44] | all fresh, locally grown ingredients, | 本地新鲜食材 |
[04:48] | but don’t think for a second | 但决不要因此就觉得 |
[04:49] | that means he’s not a bad boy. | 他不是个坏小子 |
[04:52] | She runs on corn. | 这车可是玉米动力的哦 |
[04:57] | 尼克 坏小子主厨 | |
[05:04] | I’m gonna invite him over for dinner. | 我要邀请他来共进晚餐 |
[05:06] | Okay, fine, | 好吧 |
[05:08] | but you’d better make sure he has a ticket. | 但你最好确保他有票 |
[05:11] | ‘Cause it’s all aboard the Chow-Chow Train! | 因为他上的可是什锦佳肴火车哦 |
[05:16] | Honey, I know it’s hard coming up | 亲爱的 我知道想一句 |
[05:18] | with a signature cooking catchphrase, | 个性烹饪口号实属不易 |
[05:21] | but I don’t think that’s it. | 可我真心觉得这句不合适 |
[05:23] | I know, but how do you compete with “Bam!”? | 我知道 可是什么才能跟人家的”嘭”相比啊 |
[05:23] | 美国明星厨师艾梅里尔・拉加西的口头禅就是”Bam!” | |
[05:26] | It just says it all. | 言简意赅 |
[05:30] | Hey, you. | 你来啦 |
[05:31] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[05:34] | Um, Lily and Marshall think | 莉莉和马修觉得 |
[05:36] | I’m missing all these hints you’re dropping | 我没有领会你的暗示 |
[05:39] | that you want a deeper commitment. | 你希望我们的关系更进一步 |
[05:41] | I mean, you’d just come right out and tell me, right? | 你会直截了当告诉我的 对吧 |
[05:43] | Totally. | 当然 |
[05:45] | I-I think I can be a little bit more direct than that. | 我觉得我能表达得更直接些 |
[05:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:50] | Oh, hey, I was cleaning my apartment today | 我今天打扫我公寓的时候 |
[05:53] | and I dug this up. | 翻出了这个 |
[05:56] | Should I keep this wedding dress, | 我该留着这件婚纱吗 |
[05:58] | or do you think i’ll never, ever need it again? | 还是你觉得我”永远”都用不着它了 |
[06:06] | So Lily and Marshall were right? | 所以莉莉和马修说对啦 |
[06:08] | Of course they’re right. | 那是当然 |
[06:09] | When a girl jumps in your car in a wedding dress, | 一个女孩穿着婚纱跳进你的车里 |
[06:11] | you can’t act surprised to find out | 难道会很难猜出 |
[06:12] | she wants to get married. | 她是想结婚的吗 |
[06:14] | Besides, we dated before, and that time counts. | 再说了 我们以前交往过 那段时间也算 |
[06:17] | We just hit pause on the clock. | 分手只是让时钟暂停而已 |
[06:19] | See, a lot of really smart people would argue the clock resets. | 很多聪明人会反驳说 分手后时钟会归零 |
[06:21] | It un-pauses, everybody knows that. | 是取消暂停 不是归零 这是常识 |
[06:24] | You know, Barney’s a little late. | 巴尼有点小迟到 |
[06:25] | I hope he’s okay. | 希望他没事 |
[06:26] | Ah, he’s fine, and I still don’t think | 他没事 我还是觉得 |
[06:28] | he’s crying out for help. | 他没在求助 |
[06:36] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[06:37] | We just came from the tailor. | 我们刚从裁缝那里过来 |
[06:38] | Brover couldn’t settle on a tie, so I just bought them all. | 把尼选领带时拿不定主意 所以我全给买了 |
[06:41] | You say no to that face. | 谁能对这张萌脸说不 |
[06:46] | There’s a reason that you’re not | 你无法全心全意的投入 |
[06:48] | a hundred percent in this with me, Ted. | 与我的感情是有原因的 泰德 |
[06:52] | Something’s holding us back. | 有事让我们停滞不前 |
[06:53] | Well, what is it? | 是什么 |
[06:55] | I think we’ve established I’m not great at picking up on clues– | 我想我们已经确定我不是很会察言观色 |
[06:59] | well, in this situation. | 感情方面吧 |
[07:00] | As a kid, I was known as a bit of a detective. | 但我小时候可是有名的小侦探 |
[07:04] | In fact, when my friend’s retainer went missing, | 我朋友的牙套保持器不见了 |
[07:06] | the Mosby Boys were put on the case, and it was… | 莫斯比小子着手调查这件案子 这… |
[07:08] | The retainer was in the garbage. | 牙套保持器就在垃圾桶里 |
[07:10] | The Mosby Boys were you, your sister, | 莫斯比小子是你 你妹妹 |
[07:12] | and a neighborhood squirrel you thought you had tamed. | 和小区的一只你自以为驯服了的松鼠 |
[07:14] | I can’t believe Squirrel-lock Holmes turned on us like that. | 不敢相信松洛克・福尔摩斯会攻击我们 |
[07:17] | Eight weeks of training down the drain. | 八周的训练付之一炬 |
[07:19] | You know how I know that, Ted? | 你知道我怎么知道的吗 泰德 |
[07:21] | Because we covered it in the “getting to know you” part | 我们在六年前交往时 |
[07:23] | of the relationship six years ago. | 在”了解对方”的过程中谈到的 |
[07:27] | Six years. | 六年了 |
[07:31] | Then… what’s holding us back? | 那是什么让我们停滞不前 |
[07:36] | Call in the Mosby Boys, Ted, | 召回莫斯比小子吧 泰德 |
[07:39] | let me know if they crack the case. | 破案后告诉我 |
[07:46] | Guys, | 伙计们 |
[07:47] | Brover is not only the best bro I’ve ever had, | 把尼不仅是我交过最棒的兄弟 |
[07:50] | he’s amazing with the ladies. | 他还对姑娘们很有一套 |
[07:53] | I’m sorry, don’t you think it’s a little pathetic | 抱歉 你不觉得用一条狗去勾搭妹子 |
[07:55] | to use a dog to pick up chicks? | 有点可悲吗 |
[07:57] | Sir, wingmanship is a two-way street. | 先生 泡妞搭档是相互帮忙的 |
[08:01] | If Brover meets a cutie, I’ll take the hit | 如果把尼看到靓狗 我会替他挡一刀 |
[08:04] | and chat up the chubby lady friend. | 引开胖乎乎的狗闺蜜 |
[08:11] | Sometimes I’ll be the jerk… | 有时我会充当坏蛋 |
[08:14] | …so Brover can swoop in and be the hero. | 好让把尼上演英雄救美的把戏 |
[08:18] | And like any good wingman, | 如同所有的泡妞搭档一样 |
[08:19] | I gather as much intel as I can right up front. | 我会在前线尽可能地多收集情报 |
[08:22] | How old’s your dog? | 你的狗多大 |
[08:23] | She’s five. | 五岁 |
[08:26] | What’s that in dog years? | 按狗龄来算呢 |
[08:27] | Like, 35. | 差不多35岁吧 |
[08:28] | We’re done here. | 那我们走了 |
[08:31] | Well, you were right. | 你们说对了 |
[08:32] | Victoria says something’s holding us back, | 维多利亚说有事让我们停滞不前 |
[08:34] | and I don’t have any idea what it is. | 而我却浑然不知 |
[08:37] | Any brilliant insights, Oprah? | 有什么高见吗 奥普拉 |
[08:38] | Steadman? | 斯特德曼[奥普拉的老公] |
[08:39] | Um, try Gayle. | 说我盖尔吧[奥普拉的女性好友] |
[08:43] | Marshall, I want you to take this one. | 马修 这次你来吧 |
[08:46] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[08:47] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[08:51] | Although I do hear this little voice in the back of my head | 尽管我听到脑后有股微小的声音 |
[08:54] | trying to tell me something. | 试图告诉我些什么 |
[08:56] | That’s your inner goddess. | 那你是内心的女神 |
[08:57] | Listen to her, channel her. | 聆听她的话 传达她的主旨 |
[09:01] | If Victoria quenches your thirst like a tall glass | 如果维多利亚就像炎热的七月里的 |
[09:05] | of sweet tea on a hot July day… | 一杯香甜的茶 让你解渴… |
[09:08] | Marshall, why is she Southern? | 马修 为什么她有南方口音 |
[09:09] | Don’t let him break the connection. | 别让他中断和女神的联系 |
[09:11] | …well, you got to make an honest woman out of her. | 你该让她说出真实想法 |
[09:13] | Okay, I’m leaving. | 好了 我走了 |
[09:14] | But, but, | 但 但 |
[09:17] | if not, well, then, sugar… | 如果做不到 甜心 |
[09:21] | …you got to let that nightingale | 你就该让那只夜莺 |
[09:23] | spread her wings and soar | 展翅高飞 |
[09:27] | to her own beautiful tomorrow. | 飞向自己美好明天 |
[09:31] | Testify. | 此言有理 |
[09:35] | You guys are the worst. | 你们烂爆了 |
[09:44] | Where am I? | 我人在哪里 |
[09:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:51] | Uh, go for Barney. | 我是巴尼 |
[09:56] | I see. | 明白 |
[09:58] | Totally understood. | 完全理解 |
[10:01] | I’ll do that. | 包在我身上 |
[10:03] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[10:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你哦 |
[10:07] | That was Brover’s owner. | 电话是”把你”的主人打来的 |
[10:09] | I guess, while she was out of town, | 估计是她出远门不在家时 |
[10:10] | he ran away from his kennel, | “把你”逃了出来 |
[10:12] | and now that she’s back, I have to return him. | 现在她回来了 我得把他还回去 |
[10:16] | Oh, Barney, I’m so sorry. | 巴尼 真遗憾 |
[10:17] | Oh, it’s all good. | 没事没事 |
[10:19] | Um, excuse me for one moment. | 请容许我离开一下 |
[10:37] | Hey, Barney. | 巴尼 |
[10:38] | No, no. No, no! | 苍天啊 为什么 |
[10:50] | Wha… | 什么 |
[10:54] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[11:00] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[11:02] | Yes, of course. | 愿意 当然愿意 |
[11:09] | There’s just one thing. | 不过还有一件事 |
[11:10] | Anything. You name it. | 什么事 尽管说 |
[11:13] | You can’t be friends with Robin. | 你得跟罗宾绝交 |
[11:21] | You won’t marry me | 除非我和罗宾绝交 |
[11:23] | if I’m still friends with Robin? | 否则你就不会嫁给我吗 |
[11:25] | Wait. She’s the thing that’s been holding us back? | 等等 她就是令我俩关系停滞不前的原因吗 |
[11:28] | There-There’s just too much history there. | 你们之间有太多的过去了 |
[11:30] | I mean, Robin’s the reason that we broke up the first time around. | 我们第一次分手就是因为罗宾 |
[11:33] | Robin’s our roadblock. | 罗宾是我们之间的路障 |
[11:35] | Robin’s the deep, dark pit | 罗宾是个伸手不见五指的大深坑 |
[11:37] | where our relationship goes to die. | 我们的关系一掉进去就得死 |
[11:40] | But nicest girl in the world. Salt of the earth. | 不过她是世界上最好的姑娘 优秀公民 |
[11:42] | But she’s with Nick now. | 可她现在已经有尼克了 |
[11:44] | I mean, sure, his cooking show is lousy | 虽然 他的厨艺秀挺烂的 |
[11:45] | with awkward catchphrase attempts. | 老是说些奇怪的口号 |
[11:48] | Oh, my gosh, who’s ready to nosh? | 我勒个去呀 谁想要吃呀 |
[11:51] | Who’s popping a chub for some grub? | 谁想打爆白鲑肚子 来点里面的蛆呀 |
[11:56] | I offer my deepest apologies | 关于那个”打爆白鲑肚子”的发言 |
[11:57] | to anyone who was offended by my “Popping a chub” remark. | 我对对此不满的观众表示深深的歉意 |
[12:01] | I can and will do better. | 我会改进改善 |
[12:02] | Won’t happen again. | 保证不犯同样的错了 |
[12:04] | And now who’s ready to eat my meat? | 那么现在 谁想要吃我的肉啊 |
[12:07] | Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
[12:10] | But Robin’s happy with Nick, | 可罗宾和尼克在一起很开心 |
[12:12] | and I’m happy with you. | 我和你在一起也很开心 |
[12:14] | Look, I, i just asked you to be my wife. | 你看 我刚才都向你求婚了 |
[12:17] | Isn’t that proof there’s nothing between me and Robin? | 这不就证明我和罗宾之间没什么了吗 |
[12:20] | Well, maybe today there isn’t, | 也许今天你们之间没有 |
[12:22] | but what about tomorrow? | 可谁能保证明天 |
[12:24] | Or next week or 15 years from now? | 下周 或15年后会不会有呢 |
[12:27] | I’ll always be wondering. | 我会一直怀疑你俩 |
[12:29] | I never wanted to be that girl who says | 我从不想当那种会说出 |
[12:33] | it’s Robin or it’s me, | “选罗宾还是我”的女生 |
[12:34] | but, well… | 但是 |
[12:38] | It’s Robin or it’s you. | 我必须做出抉择 |
[12:42] | You’ve been a hell of a wingman. | 你真是最棒的泡妞搭档 |
[12:45] | And even though I think it’s kind of gross | 就算你舔自己私处的时候 |
[12:47] | when you pleasure yourself orally, | 我觉得有点恶心 |
[12:49] | don’t ever think that means I’m not impressed. | 但我也是深深被你震惊了 |
[12:56] | Do you think that Barney’s gonna be okay | 你觉得巴尼能够自己 |
[12:58] | bringing Brover back? | 把”把你”还回去吗 |
[12:59] | Yeah, he’ll be fine. | 他当然可以了 |
[13:00] | It’s not just the ability to go to town on yourself, | 这不光是你”取悦”自己的能力 |
[13:04] | but you do it with such joie de vivre. | 而是你那兴致勃勃的态度 |
[13:08] | I really think that I should go with him. | 我还是觉得我应该陪他一起去 |
[13:11] | No, but you got to eat these crpes | 可你必须趁着热 |
[13:12] | as soon as they’re flambed. | 尝尝这些法式薄饼 |
[13:14] | They’re gonna be bon appe-sweet! | 一定会甜到忧伤的 |
[13:16] | – No. – Damn. | -烂 -靠 |
[13:18] | We’ll work on it when I get back. | 等我回来我们再吃吧 |
[13:19] | No, I get it. | 不 我明白 |
[13:20] | You know, I only spent all night working on these, | 虽然我一整晚都在忙这个 |
[13:22] | but, hey, Barney’s more important. | 但显然巴尼更重要 |
[13:24] | – Nick… – It’s fine. Go. | -尼克 -没事 你走吧 |
[13:28] | Anyway, let’s not make a big deal of it. | 总之 也别搞得像生离死别了 |
[13:29] | We hung out for a few days, | 我们一起玩了几天 |
[13:31] | had some fun… | 过了些好日子 |
[13:33] | No big woof. | 不值得一提 |
[13:35] | 我不会忘了你的 | |
[13:36] | I don’t know who I am without you. | 没有你 我什么都不是 |
[13:42] | This is crazy. | 真是太扯了 |
[13:44] | Victoria is being completely unreasonable about Robin, | 维多利亚对于罗宾这事简直在胡搅蛮缠 |
[13:47] | and my snap sister is gonna back me up. | 我的击掌好姐妹一定会同意我 |
[13:52] | I say again… | 我再说一次 |
[13:56] | I kind of see Victoria’s point. | 我比较能理解维多利亚的想法 |
[13:58] | Come again for Ms. Fudge? | 再说一遍 大软糖夫人 |
[14:00] | Ted and Robin have so much history. | 泰德和罗宾有太多的过去了 |
[14:02] | Exactly. History. Ancient history. | 没错 都是过去 老早的事了 |
[14:05] | Ted, you said “I love you” to her earlier this year. | 泰德 今年早些时候你还对她说过”我爱你”呢 |
[14:09] | I’m not saying this is fair, but I get it. | 我没说这事公平 但我能理解她 |
[14:14] | I didn’t get that at all. | 我完全不能理解 |
[14:16] | How could my inner goddess be so far off? | 我怎么感应不到我内心的女神了 |
[14:18] | Oh, you’ll get there, honey. | 你总有一天会感应到的 亲爱的 |
[14:20] | Oprah wasn’t built in a day. | 奥普拉不是一天建成的 |
[14:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:27] | I kind of went rogue. | 我早先乱来了 |
[14:30] | Look, if you really want to have a baby, | 你如果真的很想怀孕 |
[14:31] | just stop taking the pill. | 那就别吃避孕药了 |
[14:34] | You guys slept together at spring break three years ago. | 你们在3年前的春假滚过床单 |
[14:37] | That means something. | 你们绝对是有感情的 |
[14:40] | Loves show tunes, | 喜欢舞台剧音乐 |
[14:41] | total shopaholic, | 完全是购物狂 |
[14:43] | not always pestering you for sex? | 对做爱不敢兴趣 |
[14:45] | Um, Clifford sounds like a keeper. | 克利福德听起来很值得长相守嘛 |
[14:45] | 以上都是同性恋爱做的事 | |
[14:49] | Marshall, all of that advice was terrible. | 马修 你的这些建议都糟透了 |
[14:52] | Not as terrible as you saying | 至少比你说 |
[14:53] | that Ted and Robin should stop being friends. | “泰德和罗宾应该绝交”要好一点 |
[14:55] | I’m not saying they should. It would be horrible. | 我没说要他们绝交 那也太可怕了 |
[14:58] | But if Ted really wants to be with Victoria… | 但如果泰德真的想要和维多利亚在一起 |
[15:03] | Ted, tell her that you’re not gonna stop being friends with Robin. | 泰德 告诉她你不会和罗宾绝交 |
[15:09] | I can’t imagine life without Robin. | 我无法想象没有罗宾的生活 |
[15:13] | But she’ll never be in love with me. | 但她不可能会爱上我 |
[15:15] | She’ll never be my wife. | 也不会陪我共度余生 |
[15:18] | She’ll never be the person I grow old with. | 她永远不会是与我相伴到老的那个人 |
[15:22] | Victoria… | 维多利亚 |
[15:24] | Victoria could be. | 维多利亚有可能是 |
[15:28] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你说的和我想的一样吗 |
[15:40] | You ready to say good-bye? | 准备好告别了吗 |
[15:45] | Thanks for coming with me. | 多谢你陪我一起来 |
[15:46] | Oh, well, you did the same for me | 我当年送走我的狗时 |
[15:48] | back when I had to give away all my dogs. Remember? | 你也帮我了 还记得吗 |
[15:51] | Oh, yeah, we drove to your aunt’s farm upstate. | 我们开车到州北你阿姨的农场 |
[15:54] | She was awesome. | 她帅呆了 |
[15:55] | Yeah. I love how she was this wise, old, | 我喜欢她这个年老充满智慧 |
[15:57] | chilled out, lesbian farmer. | 淡定的女同志农场主 |
[16:00] | No, no, no. She’s not a lesbian. | 才不是 她不是同性恋 |
[16:02] | Nor does she farm them. | 她的农场也没养女同志 |
[16:04] | No, that woman she lives with, | 不 那个和她住在一起的女人 |
[16:06] | that’s just her special friend Maureen. | 只是她的特殊好友莫林 |
[16:07] | They’ve lived together for… | 她们住在一起… |
[16:14] | Oh, this is gonna be tough. | 真舍不得他 |
[16:17] | Brover really was the best wingman ever. | “把你”真的是史上最棒的泡妞搭档 |
[16:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:29] | Thank you so much for bringing | 多谢你把 |
[16:30] | – Mr. Sprinkles back. – Mr. Sprinkles… | -点点先生送回来 -点点先生 |
[16:33] | is a great name for a dog. | 真是好听的狗名字 |
[16:36] | Mommy missed you so much. | 妈咪好想你哦 |
[16:38] | Yes, she did. | 好想哦 |
[16:39] | Did this nice couple take care of you? | 是这对好心小夫妻照顾你的吗 |
[16:45] | That’s a laugh. | 真搞笑 |
[16:47] | Big bro. | 大兄弟 |
[16:49] | I got to split. Yeah, I got to, | 我得走了 我得… |
[16:50] | I got to head back to the farm… | 我得回到我的农场 |
[16:52] | where I live with my special friend Maureen. | 我和我特殊好友莫林住在那里 |
[16:56] | Whom I now realize is my lesbian life partner. | 现在我意识到她是我的同性恋终生伴侣 |
[17:01] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[17:03] | Okay. All right. | 好了 我走了 |
[17:06] | So… would you like a drink? | 你想进来喝一杯吗 |
[17:12] | Best wingman ever. | 史上最棒的泡妞搭档 |
[17:22] | What’s all this? | 这是什么情况 |
[17:23] | I thought you were mad at me. | 我以为你在生我的气呢 |
[17:25] | I was… | 之前是的 |
[17:26] | but then I realized | 但后来我意识到 |
[17:28] | I just have to accept that you have close guy friends. | 我必须接受你有亲密的男性朋友这一事实 |
[17:31] | I mean, I don’t want it becoming a habit | 不过我可不想让这成为习惯 |
[17:32] | that they steal you away from me in the middle of the night. | 让他们在大半夜的把你从我身边偷走 |
[17:35] | But… | 但是 |
[17:36] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:40] | Oh, Ted needs to see me. | 泰德要见我 |
[17:41] | Oh, for the love of God, woman. | 有没有搞错啊 女人 |
[17:43] | Oh, it’s not what you think. He just wants to have sex. | 不是你想的那样 他只是想约炮 |
[17:47] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[17:48] | Just a little hand stuff. | 只要用手帮他就行了 |
[17:49] | Kidding again. | 还是玩笑 |
[17:51] | Ted’s more of a boob man. I seriously can’t stop. | 泰德其实更喜欢用胸 我这嘴停不下啊 |
[17:54] | What does he want? | 他有什么事 |
[17:57] | I don’t know, but he says it’s urgent. | 不知道 但他说是急事 |
[18:00] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[18:01] | Just one more little steal-away. | 我再被偷走一下下就好 |
[18:05] | Just as long as he gives you back. | 只要他把你还给我就行 |
[18:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:27] | So… | 那么 |
[18:29] | are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:30] | What is this big, urgent thing | 是什么的紧急大事件 |
[18:32] | that couldn’t wait till tomorrow? | 不可以等到明天再说 |
[18:36] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 有件事我必须得告诉你 |
[18:41] | I’ve thought about this a ton, and, um… | 我想了很多很多 |
[18:46] | I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this, but… | 我希望结果不是这样 但是… |
[18:54] | I’m not in love with Robin, um, | 我不爱罗宾 |
[18:58] | but she’s like family to me, and, uh… | 但她就像我的家人 |
[19:01] | I can’t end that. | 我没法断掉这份情 |
[19:03] | So… | 所以 |
[19:06] | can you accept that? | 你能接受吗 |
[19:17] | I really hope you get her some day. | 我真心希望有一天你能得到她的心 |
[19:36] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[19:38] | So, last night | 昨天晚上 |
[19:41] | Ted calls me out to the bar to talk about something urgent. | 泰德叫我去酒吧谈一件紧急事 |
[19:45] | Guess what it was. | 猜猜是什么 |
[19:47] | He wants to write a series of young adult mystery novels | 他想写一部年轻人的系列侦探小说 |
[19:51] | called The Mosby Boys. | 书名为《莫斯比小子》 |
[19:54] | Why did you need to tell me that? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[19:56] | You work in the media. You know people. | 你是媒体界人士 你有人脉 |
[19:58] | Okay, well, first of all, lose the Mosby nerds | 首先 不要写莫斯比家两呆子 |
[20:01] | and focus on that crime-solving squirrel. | 聚焦在能破案的松鼠上 |
[20:02] | That guy is gold. | 写它绝对书能大卖 |
[20:04] | And secondly, next time | 第二 下次 |
[20:05] | you have a big idea late at night, | 你在深夜有了什么好点子 |
[20:06] | please bug your girlfriend about it. | 请你去烦你的女朋友 |
[20:09] | Uh, actually… | 事实上 |
[20:10] | Victoria and I broke up. | 维多利亚和我分手了 |
[20:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:15] | Why, what, what happened? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[20:17] | We just, you know, wanted different things. | 我们只是理念不同 |
[20:23] | I’m so sorry, buddy. | 太遗憾了 哥们 |
[20:25] | But, bright side… | 但往好的方面看 |
[20:27] | Robin is gonna be so touched | 罗宾知道你因为她 |
[20:29] | when she hears you ended things with Victoria because of her. | 和维多利亚分手 她会非常感动的 |
[20:32] | She can never know. | 永远不能让她知道 |
[20:33] | Promise me Robin will never find out. | 你们要保证永远不会告诉罗宾 |
[20:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:37] | Promise. | 保证 |
[20:40] | – Promise. – Promise. | -我保证 -我保证 |
[20:42] | Of course, Robin did find out. | 当然 罗宾后来知道了 |
[20:45] | But we’ll get to that. | 这个以后再说 |
[21:00] | 兄弟 救命 | |
[21:01] | 一个疯婆子说我搞大了她的肚子 | |
[21:03] | So you do have balls. | 原来你的蛋蛋还留着啊 |
[21:07] | Run. | 快跑 |