时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Kids, in April of 2013, | 孩子们 2013年4月 |
[00:02] | 2030年 | |
[00:04] | your mother and I were very close | 我和你们的妈妈住得很近 |
[00:06] | and yet very far apart. | 却互不相识 |
[00:08] | I was living on West 82nd Street. | 我住在西82街 |
[00:10] | She was up on West 115th. | 她住西115街 |
[00:13] | She was getting a degree in economics. | 她在攻读经济学学位 |
[00:15] | I was teaching architecture. | 我在大学里教建筑学 |
[00:17] | I was always at MacLaren’s. | 我总是光顾麦凯伦酒吧 |
[00:19] | She was always… | 她总是 |
[00:20] | not spending all her time in a bar. | 不怎么去酒吧 |
[00:22] | She was dating some finance guy named Louis. | 当时她跟一个叫路易斯的金融男约会 |
[00:23] | 纳苏街 华尔街 | |
[00:25] | And I… | 而我呢 |
[00:27] | I was alone. | 孤身一人 |
[00:31] | Ted, get ready to be surrounded by | 泰德 马上你会被一群 |
[00:33] | half-naked, grease-covered bodies. | 全身抹油的半裸体包围着 |
[00:35] | And by grease, I mean motor grease. | 我说的油 是指汽车润滑油 |
[00:37] | We’re going to Robots vs. Wrestlers! | 我们要去看机器人大战摔跤手啦 |
[00:41] | Kids, you remember Robots vs. Wrestlers. | 孩子们 你们还记得机器人大战摔跤手吧 |
[00:44] | Forget everything you remember | 忘掉一切有关 |
[00:45] | about Robots vs. Wrestlers. | 机器人大战摔跤手的记忆 |
[00:46] | This is Robots vs. Wrestlers: “Legends.” | 这次是机器人大战摔跤手之传奇大战 |
[00:50] | Elderly wrestlers fighting old-timey robots | 高龄摔跤手对抗老爷机器人 |
[00:53] | in a wheelchair-accessible wrestling ring. | 场地是一个轮椅摔跤台 |
[00:55] | Why are we still sitting here? | 我们为什么还坐在这儿 |
[00:57] | I got a big lecture tomorrow. | 我明天有堂重要的课 |
[00:59] | Think I’m gonna take it easy tonight. | 今晚就不折腾了 |
[01:00] | Ted, trust me, 20 years from now, | 泰德 相信我 20年以后 |
[01:03] | you’ll be glad you saw Robots vs. Wrestlers: Legends. | 你会庆幸自己见证了这场传奇大战 |
[01:06] | I can’t imagine a world where that’s possible. | 我想象不出来这种可能性 |
[01:09] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[01:09] | 20 years from now, | 二十年后 |
[01:11] | when my 26-year-old third wife asks me about this… | 我第三任26岁的妻子问我这场比赛 |
[01:13] | You make a lot of those jokes. | 这种玩笑你开得太多了 |
[01:14] | I’m gonna say, | 我会说 |
[01:15] | “Yeah, it was awesome, but you know the funny thing? | “太精彩了 但你知道最搞笑的是什么吗 |
[01:18] | Ted almost didn’t go.” | 泰德差点就没去” |
[01:19] | “But thank God he did, because it was a great night.” | “但是感谢上帝他去了 那晚太精彩了” |
[01:23] | And then she and I will adjourn to the Jacuzzi, | 然后我们会转战到按摩浴缸 |
[01:25] | where my fourth wife will be waiting for us, | 我的第四任妻子在那里等我们 |
[01:27] | already warming herself up on the jets. | 她已经在喷水口那里自嗨了 |
[01:28] | Oh, Robin’s here– I’ll tell you the rest later. | 罗宾来了 剩下的等会再说 |
[01:30] | Please do, that story could go anywhere. | 记得要说 这故事有无限可能 |
[01:35] | Here we are at the bar once more. | 我们又到酒吧来了 |
[01:37] | “What will I have to drink?” You ask. | 你们会问”我们该喝什么呢” |
[01:40] | Minnesota Tidal Wave. | 明尼苏达海啸 |
[01:41] | “What’s that?” You ask. | 你们会问”那是什么玩意” |
[01:43] | Only the best cocktail ever. | 史上最好喝的鸡尾酒 |
[01:44] | “Who invented it?” You ask. | 你们再问”是谁发明的” |
[01:46] | Me. | 我 |
[01:47] | And it’s not a girly drink. | 这可不是女性饮品 |
[01:49] | Lily, why would you even say that? | 莉莉 你干嘛说那几个字 |
[01:51] | Girly drink. | 女性饮品 |
[01:52] | Hey, I am the least girly girl on Earth, | 我世界上最不女人的女人 |
[01:54] | and I love the Minnesota Tidal Wave. | 我就很喜欢明尼苏达海啸 |
[01:56] | Thank you, Robin. | 谢谢 罗宾 |
[01:58] | Matter of fact, I’m going to go order one | 实际上 我要去点一杯 |
[01:59] | right now with my head held high. | 并且要昂首挺胸地走过去 |
[02:02] | – Lily. – You want me to order it for you? | -莉莉 -你想让我帮你点吗 |
[02:04] | Yes, please, thank you, baby. | 是的 谢谢宝贝 |
[02:08] | Ted, let me tell you the secret to life. | 泰德 我告诉你生活的秘诀是什么 |
[02:11] | Every time I make a decision | 每次我要决定 |
[02:13] | about what to do on a given night, I ask myself, | 要在某个夜晚干点什么时 我就问自己 |
[02:16] | “What would make the best memory 20 years from now?” | “干什么会变成二十年后最美好的记忆” |
[02:19] | So I let 20-Years-From-Now- Barney call the shots. | 所以我让二十年后的巴尼替我决定 |
[02:23] | And it always works out. | 每次都能奏效 |
[02:24] | And 20-Years-From-Now-Barney | 二十年后的巴尼 |
[02:26] | thinks we should go to Robots vs. Wrestlers? | 认为我们应该去看机器人大战摔跤手 |
[02:29] | I don’t know. Let’s ask him. | 我不知道 问问他吧 |
[02:30] | Close your eyes, Ted. | 闭上眼睛 泰德 |
[02:33] | Okay, now open them. | 好 现在睁开 |
[02:35] | Barney, I swear to God, | 巴尼 我发誓 |
[02:36] | if I open my eyes and your bare ass | 如果我睁开眼睛看见你的光腚 |
[02:38] | is an inch away from my face again… | 又紧贴着我的脸 |
[02:39] | Just open your eyes. | 快睁开眼 |
[02:45] | Ted, I’d like you to meet 20-Years-From-Now-Barney. | 泰德 这是二十年后的巴尼 |
[02:48] | 20-Years-From-Now-Barney, you remember Ted. | 二十年后的巴尼 你记得泰德吧 |
[02:49] | ‘Sup? | 你好啊 |
[03:02] | 老爸老妈浪漫史 | |
[03:04] | Hey, Ted. | 泰德 |
[03:05] | What’s this I hear-slash-remember | 我听说并记得 |
[03:06] | about you not wanting to see Robots vs. Wrestlers? | 你不想去看机器人大战摔跤手 是吗 |
[03:09] | Yeah, it’s just that I don’t want to see it. | 是的 我就是不想去而已 |
[03:12] | – You don’t… – I know. | -你不… -我知道 |
[03:13] | – He doesn’t… – I know. | -他不… -我知道 |
[03:17] | Ted, trust us, it’s gonna be legend– | 泰德 相信我们 这将是一场传… |
[03:20] | wait 20 years for it… | 再等个20年 |
[03:22] | …dary! | 奇 |
[03:23] | – Legendary! – Legendary! | -传奇 -传奇 |
[03:25] | Okay, uh, I’m gonna go home. | 好了 我要回家了 |
[03:26] | – No, Ted, look. – Come on! | -听着 泰德 -别走 |
[03:27] | If you don’t believe that robots vs. Wrestlers | 如果你不相信机器人大战摔跤手 |
[03:30] | is gonna be a life-changing event, | 将会是你人生的转折点 |
[03:32] | maybe you’ll believe 20-Years-From-Now-Ted. | 或许你会相信二十年后的泰德 |
[03:38] | ‘Sup? | 你好啊 |
[03:40] | Wow, so many things all at once. | 突然要消化这么多东西 |
[03:42] | But most importantly… | 但是最重要的是 |
[03:44] | I don’t go bald? | 我居然没有秃顶 |
[03:45] | Nope. | 没 |
[03:46] | And neither do I. | 我也没秃 |
[03:49] | Ted, listen to me. | 泰德 听我说 |
[03:52] | You, listen to you. | 你 听你说 |
[03:54] | Me. | 也就是我 |
[03:56] | You got to go to Robots vs. Wrestlers: Legends. | 你必须去看机器人大战摔跤手之传奇大战 |
[03:58] | Trust me, you will regret it if you don’t. | 相信我 不去看的话你会后悔的 |
[04:00] | So, what, do I go bald or something? | 到底是什么 我会秃顶还是怎样 |
[04:02] | Is that a toupee? | 那是假发吗 |
[04:03] | – Ted, scalp check! – Can’t Robin do this? | -泰德 检查头皮 -不能叫罗宾吗 |
[04:06] | Come on, you’ve been doing it for years. | 快点 你都给我检查好几年了 |
[04:07] | You know the frame of reference. | 你知道参比依据 |
[04:08] | Scalp check! | 头皮检查 |
[04:11] | Hmm, that’s odd. | 真稀奇 |
[04:12] | Little early in the week for scalp check. | 这周检查头皮的时间略早啊 |
[04:15] | Five tablespoons of sugar, | 5大汤匙糖 |
[04:17] | a whisper of vanilla vodka | 再一点点香草伏特加 |
[04:19] | and you’re done. | 就大功告成了 |
[04:20] | Maraschino cherries. | 酒浸樱桃 |
[04:21] | Oh, and a handful of maraschino cherries on top. | 最后在上面加点酒浸樱桃 |
[04:24] | Wait, you’re ordering a Robin Scherbatsky. | 等一下 你们点的是罗宾・特布罗斯基 |
[04:26] | Why didn’t you just say that? | 干嘛不直接说 |
[04:29] | One second there, barkeep. | 等等 酒吧老板 |
[04:30] | Unless I’m mistaken, | 我要是没记错的话 |
[04:32] | the drink this lady just ordered | 这位女士刚刚点的是 |
[04:33] | is called the Minnesota Tidal Wave. | 明尼苏达海啸 |
[04:36] | Origin unknown. | 发明人未知 |
[04:37] | Oh, well, you know, Robin’s been ordering them so much lately | 罗宾最近总是点这种酒 |
[04:40] | that we named it after her. | 所以我们以她的名字命名了 |
[04:41] | You named a drink after me? | 你们用我的名字做酒名 |
[04:43] | Right there in the menu. | 菜单上写着呢 |
[04:45] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[04:48] | 鸡尾酒 罗宾・特布罗斯基 肖恩・惠勒 蔻可拉舒尔 | |
[04:53] | I can’t drink this. | 我喝不下去了 |
[04:56] | That’s better. I’m still seething, | 这样好点 我还是很火大 |
[04:57] | but that’s better. | 不过这样好点 |
[05:00] | Okay, 20-Years-From-Now-Me, | 好吧 二十年后的我 |
[05:02] | level with me. | 和我说实话 |
[05:04] | You. Us. | 你们 我们 |
[05:06] | Is Robots vs. Wrestlers worth it? | “机器人大战摔跤手”值得看吗 |
[05:08] | It was the single greatest night of my life. | 那是我此生最棒的一晚 |
[05:11] | Even greater than your wedding? | 甚至比你婚礼那天还棒吗 |
[05:12] | Well, I mean, when I get married, | 不 等真到了我结婚那天 |
[05:15] | that’ll be the greatest night of my life. | 那肯定是我此生最棒的一晚 |
[05:16] | But who knows when that’s going to happen? | 不过谁知道我会不会结婚呢 |
[05:18] | Oh, my God, you still haven’t… | 天啊 你还没… |
[05:20] | Man, I hope I meet her soon. | 我希望早日与她邂逅 |
[05:22] | Oh, God, what is wrong with me?! | 天啊 我到底怎么了 |
[05:23] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[05:25] | I’m just messing with you! | 我逗你玩呢 |
[05:26] | Now, come on, are we going or what? | 快决定 是去还是不去 |
[05:29] | Fine, let’s go. | 行 走吧 |
[05:32] | Not so fast. | 别着急啊 |
[05:34] | Barney, Ted, 20-Years-From-Now-Barney, | 巴尼 泰德 二十年后的巴尼 |
[05:36] | 20-Years-From-Now-Ted. | 二十年后的泰德 |
[05:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:39] | I’m 20-Hours-From-Now-Ted. | 我是二十小时后的泰德 |
[05:41] | And you bastards aren’t going anywhere. | 你们这群混蛋哪也不准去 |
[05:49] | So, you’re the Ted from 20 hours from now? | 你是二十小时后的泰德 |
[05:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:56] | No, I’m not okay. | 我有事 |
[05:58] | This dummy’s about to go to Robots vs. Wrestlers– | 这蠢货要去看”机器人大战摔跤手” |
[06:01] | and yes, it’ll be awesome… | 没错 那绝对会精彩绝伦 |
[06:02] | See? | 看到没 |
[06:04] | …at first. | 一开始精彩 |
[06:05] | But then you’re gonna drink way too much, | 但很快你就会饮酒过多 |
[06:07] | hence the headache. | 然后就会头疼 |
[06:08] | Then you’re gonna jump into the ring | 再然后你就会跳上拳击场 |
[06:10] | and sprain your wrist, hence the splint. | 扭伤你的手腕 所以手腕有夹板 |
[06:12] | And then afterwards, | 再之后 |
[06:13] | you’re gonna smoke half a pack of cigarettes, hence the… | 你就会抽半包香烟 于是… |
[06:16] | Well, that’s the sound a good time. | 听起来挺不错的嘛 |
[06:18] | And 20 hours from now, when you’re me, | 二十小时后 当你变成我的时候 |
[06:21] | you’re gonna want to come back here, | 你会想回到这里 |
[06:22] | right to this very spot, right now, | 回到这个卡座前 回到这一分钟 |
[06:24] | and smack yourself upside the head. | 狠狠地扇自己一耳光 |
[06:26] | Yeah, but obviously I wouldn’t do that | 但显然我不会那么做 |
[06:27] | ’cause I’d only be smacking myself– | 因为想让扇自己除非… |
[06:31] | Don’t do this to me, Ted. Don’t do this to us. | 别这么对我 泰德 别这样对我们 |
[06:33] | Don’t listen to yourself, Present-Day-Ted. | 别听你的 现在的泰德 |
[06:35] | It’s a day of pain for a lifetime of memories. | 这是一辈子都值得回味的一天 |
[06:38] | 20-Hours-From-Now-Me, | 二十小时后的我 |
[06:40] | just tell me one thing: do I hurl? | 告诉我一件事 我吐了吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah, kid. | 吐了 孩子 |
[06:46] | You hurl. | 你吐了 |
[06:47] | A lot? | 吐得很厉害吗 |
[06:49] | Remember when Mom | 还记得妈妈 |
[06:50] | bought the beef from the Price Club? | 从特价店买回来的变质牛肉吗 |
[06:53] | Okay, how about this: | 好吧 这样行不行 |
[06:55] | we go to Robots vs. Wrestlers, | 我们去看机器人大战摔跤手 |
[06:57] | but I don’t drink too much? | 但我不会过多饮酒 |
[06:59] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[07:01] | I’m good with that. | 我同意 |
[07:01] | No, forget it. | 不 算了吧 |
[07:03] | If Ted doesn’t get wasted, | 如果泰德不喝醉 |
[07:04] | there’s no way he’ll end up making out | 他最后根本不可能 |
[07:06] | with that surprisingly realistic-looking female robot. | 和超真实的女机器人亲热 |
[07:09] | Wait, I kiss a female robot? | 等等 我亲了女机器人吗 |
[07:11] | Oh, you do a lot more than that. | 你可不止亲亲哦 |
[07:12] | Now, look, nobody is saying you need alcohol | 没人说非得喝酒 |
[07:15] | to have an exciting and memorable night. | 才能度过一个激动难忘的夜晚 |
[07:17] | – Absolutely not. – Absolutely not. | -那是 -当然 |
[07:19] | But in this case, yeah, you kind of have to be wasted. | 不过这件事情 你是必须先喝醉 |
[07:24] | You drink beers in cans still. | 你还得喝一大桶啤酒 |
[07:26] | It makes the robot scarier. | 这会机器人看起来更恐怖 |
[07:29] | They named my drink after her. | 他们居然以她命名我的酒 |
[07:31] | The Minnesota Tidal Wave. | 明尼苏达海啸 |
[07:32] | It’s my usual. | 那是我常喝的酒 |
[07:32] | Immaterial! | 这无关紧要 |
[07:34] | If it’s gonna be named after anybody, | 如果这酒要以一个人的名字命名 |
[07:35] | it should be called The Marshall Eriksen. | 那应该叫”马修・埃里克森” |
[07:37] | Sorry, it’s The Robin Scherbatsky. | 抱歉 事实是”罗宾・特布罗斯基” |
[07:39] | Read it and weep. | 接受事实 一边哭去吧 |
[07:41] | Oh, so you’re gonna Zuckerberg me? | 那你是要偷我的创意吗 |
[07:43] | That it? | 是吗 |
[07:43] | You’re Zuckerberging me? | 偷窃我的创意 |
[07:45] | That’s fine. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | I’ll see you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[07:47] | Little court known as the dance floor. | 称之为”舞池”的小法庭 |
[07:49] | Dance-off. Now. | 舞蹈对决 现在 |
[07:50] | No, no dancing. | 不 不要跳舞 |
[07:51] | Marshall, we’ve been through this. | 马修 我们已经说好了 |
[07:53] | The doctor said your dancer’s hip is worse than ever. | 医生说你屁股的状况相当糟糕 |
[07:56] | You have to lay off dancing for a while. | 你得休息一阵子别扭了 |
[07:57] | You’re killing me, Lily! | 你这不是要我的命吗 莉莉 |
[07:59] | You’re killing me! | 你是要我的命啊 |
[08:01] | I’m an adult. | 我是个成年人 |
[08:02] | You have to let me dance my own battles. | 我要以舞赢得我的尊严之战 |
[08:04] | Marshall, there’s not gonna be a dance-off | 马修 不用什么舞蹈对决 |
[08:06] | because the name is staying. | 因为酒名已经定了 |
[08:07] | Period, end of story. | 就这样 问题解决 |
[08:09] | I just like having my name on something. | 我就喜欢我的名字被写在上面 |
[08:13] | Oh, you do? | 是吗 |
[08:14] | Oh, that’s great, Robin. | 很好 罗宾 |
[08:16] | Then that’s what you will get. | 你会心想事成 |
[08:18] | That’s… | 你会 |
[08:20] | what you… | 心想 |
[08:22] | will get. | 事成 |
[08:26] | 两分钟后 | |
[08:28] | Oh, hey, Robin. | 罗宾 |
[08:30] | You here “For a good time”? | 知道什么是《激情热线》吗 |
[08:30] | 《For a Good Time, Call… 》喜剧电影 | |
[08:33] | Classic. | 经典之作 |
[08:34] | Did you write my number in the men’s room? | 你是把我的电话号码写在男厕里吗 |
[08:36] | It… Well, I don’t know. | 那个 我不知道 |
[08:38] | I guess you’ll never know unless you go in there, | 除非你进去 不然你绝不会知道 |
[08:39] | which I highly doubt that… | 我肯定你不敢… |
[08:40] | There she goes. | 她进去了 |
[08:42] | Okay, boys. | 小伙子们 |
[08:43] | Close your eyes and zip your flies. | 闭上眼睛 关上鸟笼 |
[08:52] | Hi. Don’t mind me. | 当我不存在 |
[08:52] | 想激情一下吗 请致电罗宾・特布罗斯基 | |
[08:57] | I don’t think you should have done that. | 你不应该那么做的 |
[08:59] | Lily, I know what I’m doing, all right? | 莉莉 我知道我在做什么 |
[09:01] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是一名律师 |
[09:02] | I’ve thought about every possible scenario. | 我已经预想过各种状况了 |
[09:04] | I’m ten steps ahead of… | 我已经遥遥领先于… |
[09:09] | Where’s she going? | 她要去哪里 |
[09:10] | Probably into the ladies’ room | 大概是去女厕 |
[09:11] | to write something on the wall about you. | 在墙上乱写点你的什么吧 |
[09:13] | Nobody writes things | 女厕的墙上 |
[09:14] | on the walls of the ladies’ room. | 才没有人乱涂乱画呢 |
[09:15] | Have you been in the ladies’ room? | 你去过女厕吗 |
[09:17] | Of course not. | 当然没去过 |
[09:18] | Lily, I know that I have the sexual charisma of a bad boy, | 莉莉 在下虽然具备坏男孩的各种性感魅力 |
[09:21] | but I certainly don’t have the manners of one. | 但我绝对没有他们的不良习气 |
[09:26] | What’d you write in there? | 你在里面写了什么 |
[09:27] | Why don’t you go in and look? | 你何不自己进去看一看呢 |
[09:29] | You know I can’t do that, Robin. | 你明知道我做不出这种事 罗宾 |
[09:31] | Lily, can you go look? | 莉莉 帮我进去看一看吧 |
[09:32] | Oh, I thought you wanted to dance your own battles. | 我记得你不是想要独舞迎战吗 |
[09:37] | Ladies, put your blouses back on! | 各位女士 把裙子都穿上了 |
[09:39] | I’m coming in! | 在下要进来了 |
[09:47] | Dear Marshall, | 亲爱的马修 |
[09:48] | I know this is a strange way to apologize, | 我知道这种道歉方式实在很奇怪 |
[09:51] | but I’m sorry I let Carl name your drink after me. | 但抱歉卡尔用我名字命名你的酒 |
[09:54] | Why didn’t I say something? | 我为什么当时不反对呢 |
[09:56] | Gosh, I guess that goes back to my childhood. | 这大概得追溯到我的悲惨童年 |
[10:00] | Okay, guys. | 好了各位 |
[10:01] | Let’s go to Robots vs. Wrestlers. | 我们去看机器人大战摔跤手吧 |
[10:04] | Huzzah! Now you’re talking! | 太好了 你总算想明白了 |
[10:05] | – Here we go. – Nope, sit down. | -走吧 -不 都给我坐好 |
[10:07] | Everybody sit down. | 统统给我坐好 |
[10:08] | Okay, who are you? | 你是哪位啊 |
[10:09] | Hello, Ted, Barney, 20-Hours-From-Now-Ted, | 泰德 巴尼 二十小时后的泰德 |
[10:13] | 20-Years-From-Now-Ted, 20-Years-From-Now-Barney. | 二十年后的泰德 二十年后的巴尼 你们好 |
[10:15] | Hey, how’s it going? | 最近过得怎么样 |
[10:16] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 容我自我介绍一下 |
[10:18] | I’m 20-Minutes-From-Now-Barney, | 我是二十分钟后的巴尼 |
[10:20] | and I have got something very important to… | 我有非常重要的事要… |
[10:23] | What’s the stain on your shirt, bro? | 你衣服上的污渍是怎么回事 老兄 |
[10:25] | Please, please, | 拜托 拜托 |
[10:26] | I really do have something very important to… | 我真的有非常重要的事 |
[10:29] | You look stupid. | 你看起来好蠢 |
[10:31] | Here’s your spaghetti. | 你的意大利面来了 |
[10:32] | And be careful… | 小心 |
[10:35] | …with the meatball. | 那些肉丸子 |
[10:40] | And that’s the only time my father | 那是我爸爸唯一一次 |
[10:42] | ever said he was proud of me. | 说他为我而骄傲 |
[10:44] | Maybe that’s why I stole credit for your drink. | 也许这就是为什么我抢走了你的酒名 |
[10:47] | Maybe that’s why | 也许这就是 |
[10:47] | I needed to pour my heart out like this. | 我要用这种方式倾吐心声的原因 |
[10:50] | Or, maybe I wrote this so you’d be in here long enough | 又或许我是为了让你在女厕多待一会 |
[10:53] | for a lady to walk in, causing you to freak out | 直到有女士进来 让你吓得躲进隔间里 |
[10:55] | and hide in the stall. | 才写了这么多东西 |
[10:58] | So, you got a text message? | 你收到了短信 |
[11:00] | 我说中了吧 爱你的 罗宾 罗宾・特布罗斯基鸡尾酒发明者 | |
[11:04] | Try to get some in your mouth next time. | 下次记得把饭往嘴里送 |
[11:08] | Okay, everybody, listen up. | 好了各位 听我说 |
[11:09] | When I walked in here, | 我刚进来的时候 |
[11:10] | I was 20-Minutes- From-Now-Barney. | 我还是二十分钟之后的巴尼 |
[11:11] | But that was 19 minutes | 但那是十九分钟前 |
[11:13] | and some serious acid reflux– | “我现在有点倒胃反酸 |
[11:15] | who orders spaghetti at an Irish bar?– ago. | 谁会在爱尔兰酒吧点意大利粉吃”的事了 |
[11:18] | Now, i’m 20-Seconds- From-Now-Barney, | 现在我是二十秒之后的巴尼 |
[11:20] | and I’m telling you, watch that door. | 我告诉你们 注意看那扇门 |
[11:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:23] | That’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[11:30] | In-in, like, 12 seconds. | 再等个十二秒左右 |
[11:35] | Your skin looks great. | 你的皮肤看起来真紧致 |
[11:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:37] | And thank you for taking such good care of it. | 多亏了你一直注意保养 |
[11:41] | That’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[11:53] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[11:54] | She’s the coat check girl | 她是在我们七年前去过的舞厅 |
[11:55] | from that dance club we went to seven years ago. | 看衣帽间的姑娘 |
[11:58] | You remember that night. | 你记得那个晚上吧 |
[11:59] | When Barney grinded with his cousin. | 巴尼和他表妹磨蹭了一晚上 |
[12:00] | Oh, man, you remember that 20 years from now? | 拜托 都二十年了你还记得啊 |
[12:03] | He won’t let anyone forget. | 他还生怕别人会忘记 |
[12:06] | Coat check girl. | 衣帽间的姑娘 |
[12:08] | I always meant to go back to that club | 我一直想回去那家俱乐部 |
[12:09] | and get her number, but I didn’t. | 要她的电话号码 可我没有回去 |
[12:11] | And now she’s here? | 而现在她出现在这里 |
[12:13] | She’s in this bar seven years later? | 七年之后出现在这间酒吧里 |
[12:16] | I-I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[12:18] | So, wait, do you guys think I should go talk to her? | 你们觉得我应该过去和她说话吗 |
[12:20] | – Are you kidding me? – Yes, go… | -你开玩笑呢 -当然快去 |
[12:21] | – How many different ways… – Idiot. | -你要我说多少遍 -大笨蛋 |
[12:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:27] | Is anybody out there? | 请问有人在外面吗 |
[12:32] | Sounds like the coast is clear. | 听起来外面没有人了 |
[12:38] | No, no, wait! | 别走 别走 等等 |
[12:40] | Please, it’s not my fault! | 拜托 真不是我的错 |
[12:41] | I was tricked! | 我是被人陷害的 |
[12:43] | Not cool, Marshall. | 这样可不好 马修 |
[12:44] | This is a nice bar. | 这是一间高级酒吧 |
[12:45] | Girls come here, they just want to relax with their friends, | 姑娘们上这里来 只是为了和朋友放松 |
[12:48] | maybe have a few Robin Scherbatskys, | 喝上几杯罗宾・特布罗斯基 |
[12:50] | and not have to worry out some guy | 而不是提心吊胆 |
[12:52] | pulling a Marshall Eriksen in the bathroom. | 害怕有人在厕所搞什么马修・埃瑞克森之举 |
[12:54] | No, no, no, I know. I just… | 不 我知道 我只是 |
[12:57] | Wait a minute, did you just use my name | 等一下 你刚才是不是用我的名字 |
[13:01] | as shorthand for a guy being creepy? | 来指代变态行为了 |
[13:03] | Yep. | 没错 |
[13:04] | Well, you know what, Carl? | 你知道吗 卡尔 |
[13:06] | I think that you are making | 我觉得你的行为 |
[13:08] | a broad and prejudicial assumption. | 是不分是非黑白乱扣帽子 |
[13:10] | So next time I meet a guy who just goes around | 所以下次我看到有人冒出来 |
[13:12] | rushing to judgment, I’m gonna say, | 妄加评论的时候 我会说 |
[13:13] | “Hey, that guy’s being a real Carl…” | “哇 那家伙真是好卡尔…” |
[13:19] | You don’t know my last name. | 你不知道我姓什么是吧 |
[13:21] | You’ve been drinking here for years, | 你在这里都喝了这么多年了 |
[13:23] | and you don’t know my last name. | 居然还不知道我姓什么 |
[13:24] | I will name every drink in this bar after you | 只要你能说出来我的姓 |
[13:28] | if you can tell me my last name. | 我就用你名字命名这里的每一种酒 |
[13:29] | Well, that just seems confusing. | 那也太容易搞混了 |
[13:31] | How will you know what people are ordering? | 你怎么知道客人点的是哪一种酒呢 |
[13:33] | What’s my last name, Marshall? | 我到底姓什么 马修 |
[13:36] | It’s Carl… | 你叫卡尔 |
[13:42] | …’s Junior. | 二世 |
[13:45] | Okay, wish me luck, everyone. | 祝我好运吧 各位 |
[13:47] | Break a leg… | 马到成功 |
[13:58] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[14:01] | Do not talk to her. | 不要和她说话 |
[14:03] | What-what… Who are you? | 怎么回事 你们是谁 |
[14:04] | We are 20-Months-From-Now- Coat-Check-Girl. | 我们是二十个月之后的衣帽间女孩 |
[14:07] | But there’s two of you. | 可你们是两个人 |
[14:08] | Right, because if you go over there and you talk to her, | 没错 因为如果你走过和她聊天 |
[14:10] | 20 months from now, it’s gonna end in one of two ways. | 二十个月之后 就会出现我们两人中的一种结局 |
[14:12] | Either you are gonna get sick of me. | 要不就是你厌烦了我 |
[14:14] | I made you muffins | 我给你做了马芬松饼 |
[14:16] | because of your nickname: Muffin. | 因为你的中间名叫马芬 |
[14:19] | Or… | 或是 |
[14:20] | I am gonna get sick of you and your stupid habits. | 我开始厌倦你 和你的蠢习惯 |
[14:22] | Stop DVR-ing the news. You’re never gonna catch up. | 别再录新闻了 你永远追不上的 |
[14:24] | Oh, stop it, | 别说了 |
[14:26] | you’re scaring him off. | 你把他吓坏了 |
[14:27] | By the way, I’m pregnant. | 对了 我怀孕了 |
[14:29] | No, she’s not. | 她没有 |
[14:30] | Okay, no, I’m not, | 好吧 我没有 |
[14:31] | but that made you happy for a second, right? | 但至少让你开心了一秒钟 对吗 |
[14:33] | – Please shut up. – Okay, wait, | -请闭嘴 -好了 等等 |
[14:35] | so you’re saying it’s doomed completely? | 你是说命中注定没结果吗 |
[14:38] | One of us is just guaranteed to get sick of the other | 我们之中肯定有人会厌倦对方 |
[14:41] | and call it quits? | 然后提出分手吗 |
[14:42] | You’ve been dating for a long time, Ted. | 你约会过这么多女人 泰德 |
[14:44] | Has it ever gone any other way? | 有碰到过其它结果吗 |
[15:09] | Look at this one. | 看这个 |
[15:11] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[15:12] | Hey. Hey, you look kind of down. | 你看起来有些郁闷啊 |
[15:14] | Have a Robin Scherbatsky, on me. | 喝杯罗宾・特布罗斯基 我请 |
[15:17] | None of this would have happened if Lily had let me dance. | 如果莉莉让我跳舞 根本不会有这种事 |
[15:22] | Baby, wait. | 宝贝 等等 |
[15:23] | God, you’re still clinging to that? | 老天 你还在念叨这个吗 |
[15:25] | Marshall, it doesn’t matter, | 马修 没关系 |
[15:27] | ’cause you’d lose anyway, and you know why? | 就算斗舞你也会输 知道为什么吗 |
[15:29] | ‘Cause I’m Sparkles, bitch. | 因为我是亮晶晶 贱人 |
[15:31] | Oh, and you think you can step to me? | 你觉得你可以赢我吗 |
[15:33] | You think you can step up to the streets? | 你觉得你可以舞出你人生 |
[15:33] | 电影原名是Step Up 2: The Streets | |
[15:36] | To me? | 赢过我吗 |
[15:37] | You think you can step up over me to the streets? | 你觉得你可以赢过我 舞出你人生吗 |
[15:40] | I guess we’ll never know because you are not allowed… | 我想我们永远不会知道 因为你不允许… |
[15:42] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[15:44] | That’s my jam. | 这是我的曲子 |
[15:47] | Who’s playing my jam? | 谁在放我的曲子 |
[15:56] | – Dance-off. – You’re on. | -一舞决胜负 -谁怕你 |
[16:10] | I think I’m gonna head home. | 我还是回家吧 |
[16:12] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[16:13] | What, you’re not gonna try and stop me? | 你不想阻止我吗 |
[16:15] | And how would I try and stop you? | 我如何阻止你 |
[16:17] | I don’t know, by telling me life is short, | 不知道 告诉我人生苦短 |
[16:20] | and if you ever come across a beautiful, | 如果有机会碰到美丽 |
[16:22] | exciting, crazy moment in it, | 激动疯狂的时刻 |
[16:24] | you got to seize it while you can | 就得在那一刻消失之前 |
[16:26] | before that moment’s gone? | 紧紧把握住 |
[16:27] | Ted, this moment already is gone. | 泰德 这一刻早已结束了 |
[16:31] | The whole Minnesota Tidal Wave thing | “明尼苏达海啸” |
[16:33] | happened five years ago. | 是五年前的事了 |
[16:35] | It’s just a memory. | 这些只是你的回忆 |
[16:37] | And the rest of this | 而其余的事情 |
[16:38] | never happened. | 从未发生 |
[16:39] | Right now, Marshall and Lily are upstairs, | 现在 马修和莉莉在楼上 |
[16:41] | trying to get Marvin to go back to sleep. | 哄马文睡觉 |
[16:43] | Robin and I are trying to decide on a caterer. | 罗宾和我在选婚宴承办商 |
[16:46] | And you’ve been sitting here all night, | 你整晚坐在这里 |
[16:48] | staring at a single ticket to Robots vs. Wrestlers | 盯着一张机器人对战摔跤手的票 |
[16:50] | because the rest of us couldn’t come out. | 因为我们四个人没时间出来 |
[16:53] | Look around, Ted. | 看看周围 泰德 |
[16:55] | You’re all alone. | 你是孤身一人 |
[17:05] | Kids, it’s been almost 20 years | 孩子们 2013年4月那个寒冷的夜晚 |
[17:07] | since that cold April night in 2013, | 已经过去二十年了 |
[17:10] | and I can safely tell you, | 我可以肯定地告诉你们 |
[17:12] | if I could go back in time and relive that night, | 如果我能回到过去 重新过那一晚 |
[17:16] | there’s no way in hell I’d go to Robots vs. Wrestlers. | 我绝对不会去看机器人对战摔跤手 |
[17:22] | No, I’d go home. | 不 我会回家 |
[17:26] | I’d go to my old apartment, | 我会去我的旧公寓 |
[17:27] | see all my old furniture, my old stuff. | 看看我的旧家具 所有的旧家当 |
[17:31] | I’d see my old drafting table, | 我会看看我的旧制图桌 |
[17:32] | where I sketched out my first building. | 我设计的第一栋大楼就是在上面画的 |
[17:35] | I’d sit on that old couch | 我会坐在旧沙发上 |
[17:36] | and smell the Indian food cooking three stories below. | 闻着三层楼下传来的印度菜香味 |
[17:40] | I’d go to Lily and Marshall’s place, | 我会去莉莉和马修的家 |
[17:42] | be back in that old living room where so many things happened. | 回到那个有着无限美好记忆的客厅 |
[17:46] | I’d see the baby. | 我会看看宝宝 |
[17:47] | I don’t know if you can picture me holding | 我不知道你们是否可以想象 |
[17:49] | your six-foot-seven cousin Marvin over my head, | 我把你们身高两米的马文大哥举过头顶 |
[17:52] | but back then I could. | 但当时我可以 |
[17:54] | I’d go have a drink with Barney and Robin, | 我会去找巴尼和罗宾喝一杯 |
[17:56] | watch them fight about their caterer | 看着他们为婚宴承办商吵架 |
[17:58] | or whatever it was they were fighting about that night. | 或是不管他们那晚吵什么 |
[18:01] | But none of those things is the thing I’d do first. | 但这些都不是我想做的第一件事 |
[18:04] | You know the thing I’d do first? | 你们知道我做的第一件事会是什么吗 |
[18:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:36] | I’m Ted Mosby. | 我是泰德・莫斯比 |
[18:40] | And exactly 45 days from now, | 从现在开始的45天之后 |
[18:43] | you and I are gonna meet, | 我们会相遇 |
[18:46] | and we’re gonna fall in love, | 我们会坠入爱河 |
[18:50] | and we’re gonna get married, | 我们会结婚 |
[18:51] | and… we’re gonna have two kids. | 我们会有两个孩子 |
[18:56] | And we’re gonna love them and each other so much. | 我们会深爱他们 也会深爱彼此 |
[19:01] | All that is 45 days away. | 虽然这些还有45天之遥 |
[19:08] | But I’m here now, | 但现在我在这里 |
[19:11] | I guess, because… | 我想是因为 |
[19:15] | I want those extra 45 days with you. | 我想和你多在一起45天 |
[19:19] | I want each one of them. | 我想珍惜这每一天 |
[19:23] | Look, and if I can’t have them, | 即使没有这45天 |
[19:24] | I’ll take the 45 seconds before your boyfriend shows up | 我也要拥有被你男朋友冲我脸上来一拳 |
[19:27] | and punches me in the face, | 之前的45秒 |
[19:30] | because… | 因为 |
[19:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:35] | I’m always gonna love you, | 我会永远爱你 |
[19:38] | till the end of my days and beyond. | 一生一世 生死不渝 |
[19:44] | You’ll see. | 你给我等着 |
[19:48] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[19:50] | Oh, hey, it’s, uh, Louis, right? | 你是路易斯吧 |
[19:52] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:53] | It’s fine, um… | 没什么 |
[19:54] | I’m in love with your girlfriend, | 我爱上了你的女朋友 |
[19:55] | and, uh, we’re gonna get married. | 我们会结婚 |
[19:59] | What? | 什么 |
[20:25] | Okay, guys, I’ve been waiting 20 years for this. | 各位 这一刻我等了二十年 |
[20:27] | Just like we practiced. | 跟我们练习时一样 |
[20:29] | No mistakes, ready? | 不准出错 准备好了吗 |
[20:30] | One, two, a-one, two, three, four. | 一 二 一二三四 |
[20:36] | * For the longest | 很久 * |
[20:36] | Billy Joel – The Longest Time | |
[20:37] | * For the longest time | 很久以来 * |
[20:42] | * For the longest | 很久 * |
[20:43] | * For the longest time | 很久以来 * |
[20:45] | * If you said good-bye to me tonight | 如果你今晚跟我分别 * |
[20:50] | * There would still | 我依然有 * |
[20:53] | * be music left to write | 华丽乐章可写 * |
[20:56] | * What else could I do? | 我别无选择 * |
[20:59] | * I’m so inspired by you | 是你赋予我灵感 * |
[21:02] | * That hasn’t happened for the longest time. | 这是我很久以来 未曾有过的感觉 * |