时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 中央公园 1994年 | |
[00:00] | In 1994, Robin’s dad took her to New York City for the first time… | 1994年 罗宾的爸爸带她第一次来到纽约城 |
[00:04] | This is amazing! Thank you, sir! | 这里棒极了 谢谢你 先生 |
[00:07] | Wella little father-son bonding trip never hurt anyone. | 是啊 这种增进情感的父子同游是没什么坏处 |
[00:09] | I-I did almost die from malnutrition | 不过去年我们一起出来打狼那次 |
[00:12] | on that wolf hunt last year… | 我确实差点饿死 |
[00:14] | I had to almost kill you | 我必须亲手将你推入将死之绝境 |
[00:16] | for you to learn how to kill. | 你才能领悟杀戮之奥义 |
[00:17] | New York City’s the best, eh? | 纽约城真是极好的诶 |
[00:20] | I despise it. It’s like Edmonton, | 我倒不是挺喜欢 这里就像是埃德蒙顿 |
[00:20] | 埃德蒙顿 加拿大西南部城市 | |
[00:22] | minus the arts and culture. | 还少了些艺术和文化 |
[00:23] | Come on, we’ll miss our flight. | 快走吧 不然赶不上航班了 |
[00:25] | I’ll catch up. | 我会跟上的 |
[00:28] | One day, I’m gonna move here, | 将来某一天 我将搬来这里 |
[00:31] | marry a sophisticated big-city man | 嫁给一个久经世故的大城市人 |
[00:34] | with a sick mullet– | 他脑后那帅到窒息的秀发 |
[00:34] | mullet 一种前短后长的发型 | |
[00:36] | like all the way down to his shoulder pads, | 一直垂到他的垫肩上 |
[00:39] | and at night, | 到了晚上 |
[00:40] | he’ll let me brush it… | 还会让我帮他梳理 |
[00:43] | and I’ll dig up this locket | 到时候我会来挖出这个吊坠小盒 |
[00:46] | so it can be my “Something old” At our wedding. | 作为我们婚礼上的”旧物” |
[00:46] | 西方人婚礼上的习俗 | |
[00:52] | R.J.! | 二罗 |
[00:53] | Coming, sir! | 来了 先生 |
[00:56] | I’ll be back for you. | 我会回来找你的 |
[01:00] | 2013年 | |
[01:00] | Back then, I was embarrassed to tell you I’ve done that | 当年 我很不好意思把我做的这些事告诉你 |
[01:03] | but we’re closer now. | 不过现在我们既然更亲近了 |
[01:06] | I feel like I don’t have to hide my feminine side anymore | 我也不用再对你隐藏我阴柔的一面了 |
[01:08] | just because you’ve always wanted a… | 只是因为你一直想要一个… |
[01:09] | Son! It’s Barney! | 儿子 是巴尼 |
[01:11] | Great! | 太好了 |
[01:13] | I’ll be there in 15, B-dawg. | 我15分钟后赶到 小巴狗 |
[01:14] | Woof, woof! | 汪汪 |
[01:18] | That’s our thing. | 这是我俩的暗号 |
[01:20] | Uh… be where in 15? | 呃 15分钟后去哪儿 |
[01:21] | Laser tag. | 真人激光枪 |
[01:22] | Never been. B-dawg’s gonna teach me. | 从来没玩过 小巴狗会教我的 |
[01:24] | Look, I-I think that it’s great that you and Barney are… | 呃 我觉得这样很好 你和巴尼… |
[01:28] | B-dawg. | 是小巴狗 |
[01:28] | …B-dawg are bonding, | …和小巴狗建立了感情 |
[01:31] | but, um… you agreed to help me with this. | 但是 呃 你答应过要来帮我的 |
[01:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:35] | Where did you bury this tampon? | 你把卫生棉埋在哪儿了 |
[01:37] | It’s a locket. | 那是个吊坠小盒 |
[01:38] | I’m sorry, I get all these | 抱歉 我老是把这些 |
[01:39] | girlie things confused. | 小女孩的东西搞混 |
[01:42] | Do you need my help or not? | 你到底需不需要我帮忙 |
[01:45] | Nah, it’s stupid. | 算了 蠢得要死 |
[01:49] | So while Robin searched for her something old, | 当罗宾在寻找她的”旧物”的时候 |
[01:51] | Lily and Marshall packed for their something new: | 莉莉和马修在打包他们的新物了 |
[01:54] | Lily’s year-long art consultant gig in Italy. | 莉莉要去意大利做为期一年的艺术顾问 |
[01:56] | I still can’t believe | 我还是不愿相信 |
[01:58] | we have to say goodbye to this place… | 我们还是得跟这地方告别了 |
[02:00] | Oh. I know, baby. | 哦 我知道 宝贝 |
[02:02] | But look at it as an excuse to simplify our lives. | 但这可以被当作我们简化自己生活的好理由 |
[02:04] | You know, we can’t bring everything to Italy, | 你明白 我们没法带着所有东西去意大利 |
[02:06] | so we gotta throw out some junk. | 肯定得丢掉一些垃圾 |
[02:08] | For example, look… | 比如说 看这个 |
[02:10] | my old Sasquatch binders | 我以前的大脚怪追踪记录 |
[02:12] | that “I could never throw away” | 这个我一辈子都不会扔掉的 |
[02:14] | because “I was gonna be the guy | 因为我将会成为 |
[02:15] | who proved the existence of Bigfoot…” | 证明大脚怪存在的人 |
[02:17] | These are obviously coming to Italy. | 这些必须带去意大利 |
[02:18] | But these handbags? | 而这些手提包 |
[02:20] | Gonzo. | 就拜拜咯 |
[02:21] | No way! | 没门 |
[02:22] | These have sentimental meaning to me. | 这些寄托着我深深的感伤呢 |
[02:25] | Didn’t you shop-lift these in your 20s? | 这些不是你20多岁那会从商店顺出来的吗 |
[02:27] | Yes, and I get very nostalgic for that time. | 是啊 我好怀念那段时光的说 |
[02:29] | You get older, you have kids, you stop stealing, it’s sad. | 等人老了 有娃了 只能金盆洗手了 多伤感啊 |
[02:33] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[02:34] | we just don’t have room for these. | 只是我们没那么多地方当这些了 |
[02:35] | Oh, but you get to keep your Bigfoot binders? | 可不 你的大脚怪文件夹倒是可以留着吗 |
[02:38] | Wait, why is this one just December 1999? | 等等 为什么这本只到1999年12月 |
[02:42] | Oh. Y2K was coming. | 哦 当时千禧年要来了 |
[02:44] | Lot of people took to the woods. | 很多人逃到树林里面去 |
[02:47] | Saw the truth. | 看到了真相 |
[02:49] | Okay, Marshall, we don’t have time to argue | 好了 马修 我们没时间争论 |
[02:53] | over what stays and what goes. | 什么丢掉什么留了 |
[02:54] | Ooh, you know who we gotta bring in? | 哦 你知道我们该叫谁来吗 |
[02:56] | Okay, I agree he is good at this stuff, | 好吧 我承认他在这方面是有两把刷子 |
[02:59] | but he just gets so cocky. | 但他真心好臭屁啊 |
[03:01] | No, he doesn’t. | 他才没有呢 |
[03:06] | So I heard you guys have a bit of a… | 听说你们遇到了一点… |
[03:08] | packing situation. | 打包困难 |
[03:11] | I acknowledge now this was a mistake. | 现在我同意这是个错误的决定 |
[03:13] | Look, I came here to chew bubblegum and pack boxes. | 听着 我是过来嚼泡泡糖顺便帮你们打包的 |
[03:17] | And I’m all out of bubble… | 现在我没有泡泡… |
[03:19] | Oh, my God…. Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪… 哦 天哪 |
[03:21] | I swallowed it. | 我给吞下去了 |
[03:24] | Is that bad? | 这严重不 |
[03:25] | 12分钟后 | |
[03:25] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢了 |
[03:27] | Well, Dr. Goldsmith says I should be fine. | 好了 戈德史密斯医生说我应该没事 |
[03:29] | I just have to look for it in my stool. | 我只需要在如厕的时候注意找下了 |
[03:31] | So as I was saying | 所以正如我所说的 |
[03:34] | I heard you guys have a bit of a… | 听说你们遇到了一点… |
[03:36] | packing situation. | 打包困难 |
[03:51] | Now, as you know, | 你俩都知道 |
[03:53] | I’m a bit of a legend when it comes to packing. | 提到打包领域 我也算是传奇人物 |
[03:57] | -We know. -We know. | 知道×2 |
[03:58] | Tales are still told | 至今仍流传着 |
[04:00] | of the time I traveled all through Spain… | 我在西班牙旅行 |
[04:04] | for two weeks. | 为期两周的神话 |
[04:07] | with everything I needed | 无论我需要什么 |
[04:09] | efficiently packed into a hands-free belt satchel. | 我那免提小书包 应有尽有 |
[04:13] | The locals called me… | 当地人惊呼我为 |
[04:16] | 拥有小书包的多啦A梦 | |
[04:22] | Yeah, it’s not a “Hands-free belt satchel,” Ted. | 好吧 那才不是什么免提小书包 |
[04:25] | It’s a fanny pack. | 是腰包 |
[04:26] | It’s not a fanny pack. | 才不是腰包 |
[04:27] | In Spanish, El Ganso con la Riñonera | 还有在西班牙语 那句话是 |
[04:30] | means “Fanny Pack Dork.” | 腰包呆子 |
[04:32] | No, it doesn’t. | 才不是 |
[04:33] | It means “Packer of Great Skill and Merit.” | 翻译过来是”整理巧手” |
[04:36] | I looked it up. | 我查了 |
[04:37] | It means”Fanny Pack Dork.” | 意思的确是”腰包呆子” |
[04:39] | And as a Packer of Great Skill and Merit, | 作为整理巧手界的砖家 |
[04:42] | I will tell you how to pack with Tetris-like precision. | 我将想你们讲解 如何做到俄罗斯方块般的严丝合缝 |
[04:46] | We get it, you pack a lot in your fanny. | 懂了 看到啥都塞你腰包里 |
[04:48] | Obvious yet delightful. | 言之有理 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:51] | I got a big interview at 3:00 | 下午三点 我有个重要面试 |
[04:52] | about possibly designing another building. | 关系到我有没有可能去设计另一幢大楼 |
[04:54] | Until then, if you abide by my rulings, | 在那之前 如果你们遵从我的条令 |
[04:57] | I will tell you what goes to Italy | 我将为你们决定哪些带去意大利 |
[04:59] | and what goes in… The Triangle. | 哪些丢入大三角 |
[05:02] | Kids, as you know, “The Bermuda Triangle” | 孩子们 你们都知道 百慕达大三角 |
[05:02] | S05E03中有记载 | |
[05:05] | was the name we gave to the curb right outside our apartment, | 是我们给公寓门前那块地取的名字 |
[05:08] | which possessed the magical ability to make any item disappear. | 那里有着让一切化为乌有的魔力 |
[05:13] | Instantly. | 瞬间吞噬 |
[05:14] | The biggest rule for de-cluttering is, | 清理中最重要的一条法则便是 |
[05:16] | “Have you used it in the last year?” | 这玩意儿你一年之内是否用过 |
[05:19] | If not… Triangle. | 没用过的话 大三角里呆着去 |
[05:23] | Have you used this jump rope in the last year? | 一年内你跳过绳么 |
[05:26] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[05:27] | I hop threads every morning, son! | 我天天早上都跳绳 小子 |
[05:29] | Do three in a row and you can keep it. | 连跳三个 你就能留下它 |
[05:34] | Well-played, Mosby. | 算你狠 莫斯比 |
[05:35] | Next! | 下一个 |
[05:39] | Have you used it in the last year? | 这玩意儿你一年之内是否用过 |
[05:41] | Gee, I can’t remember. | 天 我忘了 |
[05:47] | Are you trying to bribe me? | 你是在贿赂我吗 |
[05:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:51] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[05:52] | Triangle! | 大三角 |
[05:54] | Next! | 下一个 |
[05:59] | Wow, you’re a natural… Dad. | 哇 你可真是块材料啊 爸爸 |
[06:02] | You know, I love Robin. | 你明白 我爱罗宾 |
[06:04] | And her sister’s okay, I guess. | 我也算是爱她妹妹 |
[06:06] | But there’s something nice about finally having… | 可这些都抵不上最终能拥有一个 |
[06:09] | a son. | 儿子 |
[06:10] | A s… | 一个儿… |
[06:13] | I… | 我… |
[06:15] | Cristalli twins, nine o’clock! | 克里斯托利双胞胎 九点钟方向 |
[06:19] | Now make like your mommy’s ovum and split! | 现在做回你妈咪的卵子 滚走吧 |
[06:22] | Solid biology joke, B-dawg. | 极好的生物笑话 小巴狗 |
[06:25] | Woof, woof! | 汪 汪 |
[06:27] | Now, I’ll admit, to the untrained eye, | 我承认 对于那种未经训练的新兵 |
[06:29] | a few of my packing rulings may have seemed arbitrary. | 有几条打包条令看上去可能有点武断 |
[06:32] | Let’s Go Italy? Triangle. | 《去意大利吧》 进大三角 |
[06:35] | Triangle… | 大三角铁 |
[06:37] | let’s go Italy. | 去意大利吧 |
[06:39] | A gorilla suit and a blonde wig. | 一套大猩猩服和一顶金色假发 |
[06:42] | Have you used either of these in the last year? | 你们去年有用过这些吗 |
[06:48] | Please, Queen Kong… | 嫔妾求你了 金刚嬷嬷 |
[06:50] | be gentle. | 若能温柔些便是极好的了 |
[06:54] | Nope, haven’t used those. | 没 从来没用过 |
[06:55] | I don’t think those even belong to us. | 我觉得这东西根本就不是我们的 |
[06:58] | Okay, here’s an easy one. | 好了 这个容易决定 |
[07:00] | A leaky, ten-year-old beanbag chair | 一个用了十年的 还破了洞的豆袋椅 |
[07:03] | covered in beer, bong water | 上面满是啤酒和水烟渍 |
[07:06] | and fossilized Cool Ranch Doritos fingerprints. | 还有早已风干的吃清凉牧场味多力多滋留下的手指印子 |
[07:09] | Italy. | 去意大利 |
[07:10] | Vieni ancora per Fudge Grande? | 再给大软糖说一遍\N \N |
[07:13] | Guys, this chair has been here forever. | 伙计们 这椅子都已经在这儿生根了 |
[07:15] | You gotta take it with you. | 你们一定得带着它 |
[07:16] | – Italy. – Ted… | -去意大利 -泰德 |
[07:18] | Italy doesn’t need something that is wrinkled, red and leaky, | 意大利不需要这样皱巴巴 红彤彤 漏洞百出 |
[07:22] | and smells like booze and narcotics. | 还外加一股酒精加毒品味的东西 |
[07:24] | They’ve already got former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. | 他们已经有前总理西尔维奥•贝卢斯科尼了 |
[07:28] | I don’t know who that is. | 完全不知道那是谁 |
[07:30] | All rulings are final. | 这些都是终审裁决 |
[07:32] | Okay, why are things that we like getting “Triangled” | 好吧 为什么我们喜欢的东西都放到大三角 |
[07:35] | -and crap you like sneaks through? -Like what? | -你喜欢的垃圾却留下了 -比如什么 |
[07:38] | That old 50-pound karaoke machine. | 比如那个重达50磅的老点唱机 |
[07:41] | Come on! | 得了吧 |
[07:42] | We sang in the New Year in ’02 on this thing, remember? | 我们02年新年是唱着它度过的 还记得吗 |
[07:44] | We were Destiny’s Child! | 我们就是天命真女啊 |
[07:49] | And since I was Beyonce , | 既然我是碧昂丝 |
[07:50] | I’m pretty sure I get final say here, so… | 我十分确信最终裁定权归我 所以呢 |
[07:52] | Oh, we were not your backup singers, bitch, | 我们可不是你的配唱 小贱人 |
[07:54] | we were a group. | 我们是个组合 |
[07:55] | I’m sorry, are you guys married to Jay-Z, | 不好意思 是你们嫁给了Jay-Z |
[07:58] | or am I married to Jay-Z? | 还是我嫁给了Jay-Z |
[08:01] | Italy. | 带去意大利 |
[08:04] | Wow. | 哇 |
[08:06] | The way you used that kid having an asthma attack | 你把那个犯哮喘病的孩子 |
[08:08] | as a human shield? | 当做人盾这方法 |
[08:09] | That took my breath away. | 真是犀利到让我也无法呼吸了 |
[08:11] | Yeah. Okay, next, | 好 那接下来 |
[08:13] | I’ll be point guy and you lay down cover. | 我来突击 你卧倒掩护我 |
[08:14] | -So I’m… -Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa… | -然后我… -哇哦×N |
[08:16] | are you suggesting that I will not be point guy? | 你的意思说不该让我当突击手吗 |
[08:19] | Look, if Michael Jordan’s healthy, | 听着 如果迈克尔•乔丹没有伤病缠身的话 |
[08:19] | 迈克尔•乔丹和斯科蒂•皮蓬均为NBA球员 | |
[08:21] | you don’t let Scottie Pippen run the offense. | 你还会让斯科蒂•皮蓬去主导进攻吗 |
[08:24] | Oh, you’re from Canada, right. | 对了 你是加拿大人 |
[08:26] | If… how do I put this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[08:28] | If Wayne Gretzky’s healthy, you don’t let… | 如果韦恩•格雷茨基健康的话 你不会让 |
[08:28] | 韦恩•格雷茨基为加拿大职业冰球明星 | |
[08:30] | uh… | 呃 |
[08:32] | Francois… | 弗朗索瓦 |
[08:33] | What I’m saying is: hockey is stupid and I’m point guy. | 我的意思是 冰球蠢毙了 而且我才是突击手 |
[08:37] | Well, I’m point guy or I’m off the team. | 行吧 要么我是突击手 要么我就离队 |
[08:40] | Gah! You are the most stubborn human being I have ever met! | 你是我至今为止认识的最固执的家伙 |
[08:43] | You better get used to it… | 那你最好给我习惯起来 |
[08:44] | you’re marrying a Scherbatsky. | 你娶的可是舍巴斯基家族的女人 |
[08:45] | Your daughter is not even a fraction | 你女儿连哪怕是一丝丝的如同你那样的 |
[08:47] | as obstinate, stubborn and… insane as you are! | 又顽固 又倔强 又疯疯癫癫都没有 |
[08:52] | Where are you, you son of a bitch?! | 狗娘养的 到底埋在哪里了 |
[08:56] | Look away, kids, she’s about to pee. | 别看这边 孩子们 她马上要尿尿了 |
[08:58] | What…? | 什么 |
[08:59] | I am not some animal. | 我才不是什么动物 |
[09:00] | I peed 20 minutes ago | 我20分钟前才尿过 |
[09:02] | and I buried it neatly because I am a lady! | 而且我很利落地埋好了 因为我可是淑女 |
[09:09] | Ted, we haven’t used this chair in the last year. | 泰德 我们从去年开始就没用过豆袋椅了 |
[09:12] | Ergo, Triangle. | 因此 放大三角 |
[09:14] | Yeah, I guess I see your point. | 我想我知道你要表达什么 |
[09:16] | I mean, if you haven’t used it in the last year… | 我是说 如果你从去年起就没有用过这个豆袋椅 |
[09:19] | Oh! | 哦 |
[09:20] | Using it! | 你正在用 |
[09:21] | Italy! | 带去意大利 |
[09:22] | Triangle! | 放到大三角 |
[09:24] | Italy. | 带去意大利 |
[09:25] | -Triangle! -Triangle! | -放大三角 -放大三角 |
[09:26] | Italy. | 带去意大利 |
[09:27] | Okay, stop! | 好了 打住 |
[09:28] | Every time he lands, | 每次你把他推到椅子上 |
[09:30] | that chair farts out ten-year-old Dorito dust. | 椅子里就放出托里诺十年的灰尘屁 |
[09:30] | 托里诺为意大利西北部城市 | |
[09:32] | Yeah, it’s the chair. | 就是这个豆袋椅 |
[09:34] | Guys, trust me: you’re gonna want this chair in Italy. | 伙计们 相信我 你们在意大利会用到这个豆袋椅的 |
[09:37] | I… it’ll feel like home. | 我…它会有家的感觉 |
[09:40] | All right, buddy. | 好了 兄弟 |
[09:41] | You win. Italy. | 败给你了 带去意大利 |
[09:44] | Really? Yeah. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[09:46] | We asked you to be the judge here | 我们请你来做决断 |
[09:47] | and we gotta trust your opinion. | 就该信你信到底 |
[09:49] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[09:50] | And with all the traveling that we’ll be doing… | 在我们四处去郊游的时候 |
[09:53] | we could probably use a couple of your… | 我们可能需要几个 |
[09:55] | hands-free belt satchels. | 你那种免提小书包 |
[09:58] | You said they were lame. | 你们不是说很挫吗 |
[09:59] | I hate to admit it, | 我不得不承认 |
[10:01] | but they actually sound useful. | 这听起来还是很实用的 |
[10:04] | Could you buy us a couple? | 你能帮我们买两个吗 |
[10:07] | Two hands-free belt satchels, coming right up. | 两个免提小书包马上就到 |
[10:10] | Oh, and don’t worry, I’ll get cool colors | 而且不用担心 我会挑最潮色 |
[10:12] | so you guys don’t look like | 这样你们就不会是西班牙习语里 |
[10:13] | whatever the Spanish term really is for “Fanny Pack Dork.” | 所谓的腰包呆子了 |
[10:16] | 好一朵 腰包呆子啊 | |
[10:22] | Men, it’s us… versus them. | 弟兄们 这是我们和他们之间的决战 |
[10:28] | Our actions here today | 我们今天的壮举 |
[10:30] | will echo through eternity… | 将永垂青史 |
[10:32] | Stand up straight, Kaden! | 站直了小子 |
[10:35] | I only have one rule, you worthless maggots: | 你们这些废物懒蛆们听好了 我只有一条原则 |
[10:39] | We all respect each other. | 我们要互相尊重 |
[10:42] | I only have one rule: | 我只有一条原则 |
[10:43] | For every three tens you bang, | 每上三个十分女 |
[10:46] | throw a bone to a five. | 给个五分赏一炮 |
[10:47] | They’re grateful and hard-working and let’s face it, | 她们会感激并加倍努力 而且这么说吧 |
[10:50] | sometimes you just want to lay there. | 有时候你基本上就只想躺着不动了 |
[10:51] | What’s that got to do with Laser Tag? | 这和真人激光枪有什么关系 |
[10:57] | Everything! | 关系大了去了 |
[11:00] | …and we will prevail, | 我们必将夺得胜利 |
[11:01] | even if it takes all night! | 就算激战到天明 |
[11:04] | Tanner. | 小白脸 |
[11:05] | I have to be home by 4:00. | 我四点必须回家 |
[11:10] | Anyone else have any scheduling issues? | 还有谁要提早回家的 |
[11:13] | You can take down anyone on their team… | 对面其他人你们可以随便打 |
[11:14] | but I want the big man for myself. | 但那个大个子留给我来处理 |
[11:17] | What’s your beef with oldie? | 你干嘛和那老家伙过不去 |
[11:19] | He’s… | 他是 |
[11:22] | my father. | 我爹 |
[11:23] | Father-in-law. | 老丈人吧 |
[11:24] | Shut up, Kai. | 闭嘴 小凯子 |
[11:30] | Wait a second… | 等一下 |
[11:32] | We get it, you pack a lot in your fanny. | 懂了 看到啥都塞你腰包里 |
[11:35] | Obvious yet delightful. | 言之有理 |
[11:37] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[11:44] | No! | 不 |
[11:49] | -El Ganso! -El Ganso! | 这呆子×2 |
[11:51] | Liars! | 一对骗子 |
[11:52] | You sent me on a fool’s errand. | 你们支开我去白跑一趟 |
[11:54] | Okay, to be fair, | 好了好了 你讲讲道理 |
[11:55] | buying a fanny pack is inherently a fool’s errand. | 买腰包本身就是多此一举 |
[11:58] | Hands-free belt satchels. | 这可是免提小书包 |
[12:00] | And just for that, I will not move from this chair | 而且你们居然欺骗我感情 除非你们要把这椅子留下 |
[12:02] | until you agree to keep it! | 不然我就杵在这上面不走了 |
[12:04] | Ted, unlike that chair, | 泰德 和这椅子恰巧相反 |
[12:05] | you, sir, are full of beans. | 你还真是精力旺盛呢 |
[12:05] | 双关语 full of beans词义同时为装满了豆子 与豆袋椅的豆子都漏出来对比 | |
[12:08] | You have a job interview in half an hour. | 半小时后你可有个面试啊 |
[12:11] | Screw the interview. | 管它妹的面试 |
[12:12] | I’m staying. | 我就要留下来 |
[12:13] | And because the forecast calls for rain… | 而且听说好像要下雨了 |
[12:18] | This… is a raincoat. | 介 可是个雨衣哦 |
[12:29] | Go for Barney. | 巴尼在此 |
[12:31] | Hey. Um… | 嘿 |
[12:33] | I’m having an issue. | 我这出了点问题 |
[12:34] | Now, listen, Robin… | 听着 罗宾 |
[12:36] | is this urgent or can we talk about it later? | 这事很急吗 还是可以过会再说 |
[12:39] | Nah, it’s stupid. | 算了 蠢得要死 |
[12:40] | Have fun. | 玩得开心哦 |
[12:45] | So long, losers! | 再见啦 弱子们 |
[12:50] | Um… | 呃 |
[12:51] | Look, can you guys help me down? | 你们可不可以把我弄下来啊 |
[12:52] | I… um… | 我 |
[12:54] | Ted, if this chair really means that much to you, | 泰德 如果这椅子对你来说真的那么重要 |
[12:57] | why don’t you just take it for yourself? | 你怎么不自己留着它呢 |
[12:58] | No, it’s important that you keep it. | 不 重要的是你们留着它啊 |
[13:01] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[13:02] | This is the first thing we bought | 这是我们大学毕业搬过来后 |
[13:04] | when we moved here after college. | 买的第一件东西啊 |
[13:05] | It was the only piece of furniture we had for a week. | 刚开始的那一周我们仅有的家具就是它 |
[13:09] | And now you two are | 可是现在你们俩 |
[13:10] | moving to Italy. | 都要搬去意大利了 |
[13:12] | What if our friendship doesn’t pass | 要是我们之间的友谊没有通过 |
[13:13] | the “Have you used it in a year” Test? | 那个”一年内是否用过”的测试怎么办 |
[13:15] | If you can throw out this chair… | 如果你们可以扔掉这椅子 |
[13:18] | who’s to say you can’t throw me out, too? | 谁又能保证你们不会连我也不要了呢 |
[13:21] | That could never happen. | 那种事绝对不可能发生的 |
[13:22] | You’re not a chair, you’re our best friend. | 你又不是椅子 你可是我们最好的朋友 |
[13:25] | You can say that, but a lot can change in a year. | 你现在是这么说 但这一年之内什么事情都会发生 |
[13:27] | Buddy, I… | 兄弟 我 |
[13:29] | Look, I know I’m being crazy. | 听着 我知道是我有点不理智 |
[13:30] | I just… | 我只是 |
[13:33] | I just need a moment with this chair. | 我需要和这椅子独处一下 |
[13:36] | You know… to say good-bye. | 你懂的 就好好的告别一下 |
[13:38] | We’ll give you two some space. | 我们会给你俩一些空间的 |
[13:43] | Kids, you can’t cling to the past. | 孩子们 你抓不住已经消逝的过去 |
[13:53] | Because no matter how tightly you hold on… | 因为无论你抓得有多么紧 |
[13:58] | …it’s already gone. | 它都已经不见了 |
[14:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:08] | I’m at the Central Park Carousel and, um… | 我现在在中央公园的旋转木马这里 |
[14:11] | I’m having a little bit of an issue. | 出了一点小问题 |
[14:13] | Uh, what kind of issue? | 恩 什么情况 |
[14:15] | Actually, it’s a long story… | 这个嘛 还真是说来话长了 |
[14:18] | Um, Robin, listen, I’m-I’m late for a big meeting. | 呃 罗宾 听着 我有一个重要会议快迟到了 |
[14:20] | Is it important? | 你那边重要吗 |
[14:22] | Nah, it’s stupid. | 算了 蠢得要死 |
[14:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:27] | All right, here’s the bottom line, cockroaches. | 好 已经到了最后时刻了 小强们 |
[14:29] | There’s no end in sight | 胜利遥遥无期 |
[14:31] | and we’ve got no provisions. | 而且我们也没有补给 |
[14:34] | If it comes down to it, | 如果已成定局了的话 |
[14:35] | I need a volunteer to let the rest of us… | 我需要一个志愿者让我们剩下的人能够… |
[14:38] | eat him. | 干掉他 |
[14:39] | Barney’s team seems way more fun. | 巴尼队看起来好玩多了 |
[14:41] | Nonsense. | 胡说八道 |
[14:42] | Candy for everyone! | 每个人都有糖糖吃 |
[14:45] | Okay, Team Animal House… who wants to try a cigar? | 好 动物之家队 谁想试试雪茄的滋味 |
[14:47] | Yeah! Yay! | 耶 耶 |
[14:49] | I’m not saying we’re gonna start with your face or anything, | 我又没有说要拿你的脸或其他什么来当炮灰 |
[14:51] | but is there seriously no one here | 但真的没人愿意 |
[14:53] | willing to give up a hand or a foot? | 牺牲一只手或者一只脚吗 |
[14:55] | We’re outta here! | 我们不干了 |
[15:17] | Ted, why are you here? | 泰德 你怎么来了 |
[15:19] | You had that meeting; I told you not to come. | 你不是有会要开吗 我都告诉你别来了 |
[15:21] | You said, “Nah, it’s stupid,” | 你说”算了 蠢得要死”时 |
[15:23] | which is Robin-ese for, “It’s important.” | 这是罗宾语的”这事很重要” |
[15:26] | Everyone knows that. | 大家都知道的 |
[15:30] | Well… not everyone. | 唉 也不是每个人 |
[15:33] | But you shouldn’t have skipped that meeting. | 但你不该翘掉那会议的 |
[15:35] | Was it important? | 它重要吗 |
[15:36] | Nah, it’s stupid. | 算了 蠢得要死 |
[15:40] | And yet, my future husband– | 现在 我的未来丈夫 |
[15:42] | who I sometimes fear is troublingly similar | 那个有的时候惹起事来像极了 |
[15:45] | to my emotionally unavailable father– | 我那难以亲近的老爸的人 |
[15:48] | is off shooting laser guns with, oh, yeah, you guessed it: | 抛下我去和某人打真人激光枪了 噢 对 你没猜错 |
[15:51] | my emotionally unavailable father. | 就是和我那难以亲近的老爸 |
[15:53] | Oh, come on, that’s not fair. | 噢 别这样啊 这不公平 |
[15:54] | If you told Barney that you needed him, | 如果你告诉巴尼你需要他的话 |
[15:56] | he’d be here in a heartbeat. | 他会立刻赶到的 |
[15:57] | I didn’t have to tell you. | 可我不需要告诉你 |
[15:59] | And you’re here. | 你就出现了啊 |
[16:02] | You don’t even know why. | 你连为什么都还不知道 |
[16:06] | Seems like I’m here to dig. | 看来我是来挖宝的啊 |
[16:22] | Looking for “D”S? | 是在找这些电池吗 |
[16:25] | Long story short, I promised my future self | 长话短说吧 我向未来的自己许诺说 |
[16:28] | the locket would be my “Something old” At my wedding. | 这个吊坠小盒会成为我婚礼上的”旧物” |
[16:32] | What? | 怎么 |
[16:34] | No, I just like that there was ever a version of you | 没什么 我只是很喜欢曾经有这种版本的你 |
[16:37] | who imagined having a “Something old” At your wedding. | 会想象着在婚礼上要有一份”旧物” |
[16:40] | Robin Scherbatsky– you’re a girl. | 罗宾•舍巴斯基 你是个小女生 |
[16:43] | Shut up. You’re a girl. | 闭嘴吧你 你才是小女生 |
[16:44] | That’s been established. | 那早就说烂掉了 |
[16:45] | The new information here is that you’re a girl. | 新情报告诉我们你居然也是个小女生 |
[16:51] | Wait… is that…? | 等等…那是不是… |
[16:53] | Oh, my God, I found it. | 噢 天哪 我找到了 |
[16:58] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[17:00] | what’s really going on with this locket? | 这吊坠小盒到底意味着什么 |
[17:04] | I’m gonna admit something that I couldn’t admit | 我有一些我一直无法确信的东西 |
[17:06] | until I found this. | 找到这个之后 我愿意去相信了 |
[17:09] | I’ve been having fears about marrying Barney. | 我对嫁给巴尼这件事一直都怀有恐惧感 |
[17:12] | I mean, in many ways, | 我是说 在很多方面 |
[17:14] | he’s-he’s grown up into a mature, caring adult… | 他已经变得成熟 会关心人了 |
[17:17] | I’m gonna shoot you with your own gun. | 我要用你的枪干掉你 |
[17:22] | …but I still don’t know if he’s ready for this. | 但是我还是不知道他是否已经做好结婚的准备 |
[17:26] | I still don’t know if I am. | 我也不知道我是否准备好了 |
[17:29] | But if I could find this locket– | 但如果我能找到这个吊坠小盒 |
[17:31] | if it was still here, waiting for me | 如果它仍然在这 等待着我 |
[17:34] | that would mean that the Universe | 就意味着这个宇宙 |
[17:36] | wanted me to marry Barney. | 希望我嫁给巴尼 |
[17:37] | And that everything was gonna be okay. | 这样的话 万事大吉 |
[17:41] | And when it was gone, it was like… | 如果它不见了 就像是 |
[17:43] | every doute I-I ever had about Barney, | 我对巴尼有过的的种种怀疑 |
[17:47] | about myself, got dug up. | 以及对我自己的怀疑 都被挖出来大白于天下了 |
[17:51] | But I found it. | 但是我找到了 |
[17:54] | And everything’s gonna be okay. | 这样一切都没事了 |
[17:58] | Any last words? | 你临死前想说什么吗 |
[18:00] | You know, seeing you on the field of battle– | 看着你在战场上 |
[18:02] | ruthless, manipulative, untrustworthy– | 无情无义 工于心计 不可信赖 |
[18:06] | you’ve got all the qualities I would’ve wanted in a son. | 你具备了我想要的儿子的所有品质 |
[18:10] | Now I say to you | 现在我对你说 |
[18:12] | the last words my father said to me: | 我爸爸给我留的遗言 |
[18:14] | “Shoot me already.” | 杀了我吧 |
[18:17] | Or we could keep playing, if you want. | 或者我们接着玩 如果你想的话 |
[18:20] | Nah, it’s stupid. | 算了 蠢得要死 |
[18:24] | Okay, Team Animal House, I got him! | 好吧 动物之家队 我抓到他了 |
[18:27] | Come on out! | 出来吧 |
[18:28] | You’re point guy, R-dawg. | 你是突击手 老罗狗 |
[18:29] | Woof, woof. | 汪汪 |
[18:40] | 意大利 | |
[18:50] | 我爱你们 还是把那个垃圾沙发扔了吧 | |
[18:54] | Oh, thank God. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[19:08] | This is a sign from the Universe. | 这是宇宙的暗示 |
[19:09] | It’s not a sign from the Universe… | 这不是宇宙的暗示 |
[19:11] | Yes, it is! | 不 这就是 |
[19:12] | The-the locket is just gone | 吊坠都找不到了 |
[19:13] | and you’re telling me that doesn’t mean anything? | 你还告诉我这不是什么暗示 |
[19:15] | You know this is a bad omen, Ted– you’re Universe Guy! | 你明明知道这是个不好的暗示 泰德 你不很吃这一套的吗 |
[19:19] | And you’re Skeptic Girl! | 你是怀疑论者 |
[19:20] | You’re-you’re not supposed to believe any of that. | 你不该相信这些鬼东西的 |
[19:22] | Well, maybe I’ve grown skeptical of being skeptical. | 也许我已经变得对怀疑论起疑心了 |
[19:26] | This is a sign. | 这就是个暗示 |
[19:28] | Look, it’s not a sign. | 听着 这不是个暗示 |
[19:29] | You’re doing the right thing marrying Barney. | 你嫁给巴尼是正确的 |
[19:31] | The Universe isn’t sending you some message. | 宇宙不是在给你什么暗示 |
[19:37] | As we know from science, | 我们都知道 根据科学 |
[19:38] | rain is liquid water in the form of droplets | 雨水是水蒸气凝结成液态水 |
[19:42] | which have condensed from atmospheric vapor | 之后在大气层中形成水滴 |
[19:45] | and then precipitated. | 然后降下来变成雨 |
[19:46] | It’s not a sign. | 这不是暗示 |
[19:47] | Ted, this is a sign and you know it. | 泰德 你知道这就是个暗示 |
[19:50] | I mean, the Universe is screaming at me right now! | 我是说 宇宙现在正朝我尖叫大喊 |
[19:54] | How-how-how can you, of all people, | 所有人中 怎么偏偏就是你 |
[19:55] | tell me to ignore that? | 告诉我要无视这个暗示 |
[19:57] | Because maybe it’s dumb to look for “Signs from the Universe.” | 因为寻找宇宙的暗示是很愚蠢的 |
[20:01] | I mean, maybe the Universe has better things to do. | 我是说 宇宙还有别的更重要的事要做 |
[20:03] | Dear God, I hope it does. | 天啊 我真希望是这样的 |
[20:05] | Do you know how many “Signs” I’ve gotten | 你知道我有多少关于 |
[20:07] | that I should or shouldn’t be with someone? | 我该或者不该和谁在一起的暗示吗 |
[20:09] | And where has it gotten me? | 暗示的结果又去了哪里呢 |
[20:12] | Maybe there aren’t any signs. | 也许压根就没有什么暗示 |
[20:12] | How To Fight Loneliness by Wilco | |
[20:13] | Maybe… maybe a locket’s just a locket, | 也许 也许吊坠小盒就只不过是个吊坠小盒罢了 |
[20:16] | a chair is just a chair. | 就如同沙发不过是沙发 |
[20:19] | Maybe we don’t have to | 我们可能不需要 |
[20:20] | give meaning to every little thing. | 给每样东西都附上意义 |
[20:24] | Maybe we don’t… | 也许我们不… |
[20:26] | maybe we don’t need the Universe | 也许我们不需要宇宙 |
[20:28] | to tell us what we really want. | 告诉我们想要的是什么 |
[20:30] | Maybe we already know that, deep down. | 也许我们内心深处都清楚 |
[20:34] | Sharpen them with lies | * 谎言磨砺露寒光 * |
[20:41] | And whatever’s going down | * 无论跌倒在何方 * |
[20:50] | Will follow you around | * 都会伴随你身旁 * |
[20:54] | That’s how you fight loneliness… | * 如此把孤单抵抗 * |