时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Kids, in the spring of 2013, | 孩子们 2013年春天 |
[00:02] | 2030年 | |
[00:04] | we were all tying up loose ends before the big wedding. | 在那场重大婚礼前 我们都在处理一些余留的问题 |
[00:07] | I was right here in this very room, | 我正是在这个房间里 |
[00:08] | putting the finishing touches on the house. | 给房子装修画上句号 |
[00:14] | Oh, come on! | 饶了我吧 |
[00:17] | Barney and Robin were wrapping up rehearsal | 巴尼和罗宾都已经快排练好 |
[00:20] | for their first dance. | 他们跳的第一支舞了 |
[00:21] | That was amazing. We can do better. | 那真太棒了 我们可以做得更好 |
[00:23] | Back to one, everyone! | 从头开始 各位 |
[00:24] | Reload the cannons, we’ll go again right away. | 重新装好炮弹 我们准备再来一次 |
[00:30] | And Lily and Marshall were packing | 莉莉和马修正忙着打包行李 |
[00:31] | for their year in Italy. | 准备去意大利工作生活一年 |
[00:34] | Hello. | 喂 |
[00:36] | How’s my favorite daughter-in-law? | 我的宝贝儿媳妇怎么样啊 |
[00:38] | Oh, things are a bit crazy here. | 呃 事情有点多 |
[00:41] | We’ve got this big move to Rome coming up, | 我们正准备举家搬到罗马 |
[00:43] | and I, I just can’t shake the feeling | 而且 我一直觉得 |
[00:44] | that I’m forgetting something, you know. | 我好像忘带了什么 |
[00:46] | I know, I know, I’m being crazy, right? | 我懂 我懂 我是有点不正常了 是吧 |
[00:49] | Right, Judy? | 是吧 朱迪 |
[00:51] | Right, Judy? | 是吧 朱迪 |
[00:52] | You’re moving to Rome?! | 你们居然要搬去罗马 |
[00:55] | Is that my mom? | 是我妈妈吗 |
[00:57] | Don’t mention Rome. | 别提罗马 |
[01:13] | You didn’t tell your mom about Rome? | 你没有跟你老妈说要去罗马的事啊 |
[01:15] | It didn’t feel right. | 感觉不太合适吧 |
[01:17] | This isn’t over-the-phone news. | 这消息不应该在电话上说啊 |
[01:19] | This is face-to-face news. | 必须得当面说才行 |
[01:20] | I was gonna tell her when we see her at Christmas. | 所以我准备到了圣诞节见面的时候再告诉她 |
[01:23] | You were gonna wait and tell her | 你准备一直等到 |
[01:24] | after we had already been living there for six months? | 我们都搬去住了六个月了再告诉她吗 |
[01:27] | That… was a great plan. | 那…可真是一个好主意啊 |
[01:29] | Damn it. | 喵的 |
[01:33] | Hey, Mom, it’s Marshall. | 喂 麻麻 我是马修 |
[01:34] | If you’re moving to Rome, | 如果你们真要搬去罗马 |
[01:36] | I at least need to see my grandson before you go! | 我起码得在你们走之前见见我孙子 |
[01:40] | Of course, and that is why we would love | 那是自然 所以呢 我们很乐意 |
[01:42] | for you to come visit us for a week. | 让您来我们这住上一个星期 |
[01:45] | No. | 不行 |
[01:47] | The place will be all packed up. | 这地方都已经打包好了 |
[01:48] | Oh, oh, uh, okay, hey, Mom, better idea: | 哦 好吧 对了 老妈 有个更好的主意 |
[01:51] | how about we all come visit you for a week? | 要不我们一起上你那儿住一个星期怎么样 |
[01:54] | I can’t go to Minnesota for a week. | 我没法去明尼苏达待一个星期啊 |
[01:55] | I have a job. | 我得上班 |
[01:57] | Okay, Mom, here’s the plan: um, Lily has to work, | 好吧 老妈 是这样的 莉莉得上班 |
[02:00] | so Marvin and I will come visit you for a whole week, | 所以我和马尔文去你那儿待一个星期 |
[02:04] | and I-I’ll see if I can get a last-minute flight. | 我看看能不能赶上下一班飞机 |
[02:06] | You are going to take my infant son | 你要把我襁褓中的宝贝儿子 |
[02:10] | away from me for a whole week? | 从我身边带走 整整一个星期吗 |
[02:12] | Whoo! | 呜哈 |
[02:15] | So, what do you want to do tonight– | 你今晚想要干嘛 |
[02:17] | drink ourselves blind, set a car on fire? | 喝到看不清路 还是放火烧掉一辆车 |
[02:20] | Ooh, watch a movie that doesn’t start | 或者看一个电影 |
[02:22] | with a desk lamp jumping on top of a capital “I”? | 开头不是一盏台灯跳到大写字母I上的那种 |
[02:22] | 皮克斯动画出品电影经典开头 | |
[02:26] | I’m all yours, Teddy Westside. | 我都听你的啦 西区泰迪 |
[02:27] | Actually, tonight it’s Teddy Westchester. | 其实呢 今晚我叫泰迪•西区切斯特吧 |
[02:30] | Got to head up to the house, take care of some stuff. | 我得去我的房子那边 再修整一些东西 |
[02:32] | Oh, yeah, how’s the restoration going? | 噢 对哦 房子修的怎么样了 |
[02:35] | Actually, done. | 事实上 搞定了 |
[02:37] | You finished the house? | 已经完工了吗 |
[02:38] | Well, I want to see it. | 我要去看看 |
[02:40] | Marshall already canceled the cable, huh? | 马修已经把网断了 是吗 |
[02:42] | And the Wi-Fi. | 连无线也没有了 |
[02:42] | It’s like Little House on the Freaking Prairie up there. | 就像住在那该死的草原上的小木屋里一样 |
[02:42] | 草原上的小木屋 美国经典童话名著 | |
[02:47] | Well, the wedding planning is done, | 好了 婚礼也计划完毕 |
[02:50] | so tonight is all about relaxing and celebrating everything that makes us awesome, | 今晚呢 完全是用来放松并庆祝我们的一切不凡 |
[02:55] | which is why | 所以我呢 |
[02:56] | I requested our favorite table. | 特意要了那张我们最喜欢的那个位子 |
[02:58] | The one by the window. | 靠窗的那个 |
[03:01] | Where we were sitting the night we saw those two bums fighting. | 在那里 我们观赏了两个流浪汉的彻夜激斗 |
[03:04] | Over a sandwich. | 为了一个三明治 |
[03:08] | We almost called the cops. | 我们都快要叫警察了 |
[03:10] | And then we realized they weren’t fighting at all. | 然后我们突然意识到 是我们会错意了 |
[03:12] | They were making love. | 他们在进行爱之激斗 |
[03:14] | Over a sandwich. | 在一个三明治上 |
[03:16] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 噢 我差点忘了 |
[03:20] | Ha-ha, yeah. No way, is that…? | 不会吧 这不是 |
[03:21] | El Piramide. | 金字塔 |
[03:21] | S01E14中 蒙特二号 也叫鱼雷 BR一起抽的第一支雪茄 | |
[03:23] | The first cigar we ever smoked together. | 我们一起抽的第一支雪茄 |
[03:26] | Aw, Barney. | 噢 巴尼 |
[03:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[03:30] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[03:31] | Could you not? Thanks. | 你们能不能 别… 谢谢 |
[03:34] | dude, I’m not gonna light ’em up in here. | 老兄 我又不会在这点上 |
[03:35] | I’m just looking at ’em. | 我就是看看罢了 |
[03:37] | Right, but even when they’re unlit, | 是啊 但是即使没有点上 |
[03:39] | the smell– it’s very… | 这味道也很… |
[03:41] | Pungent. | 冲鼻子 |
[03:42] | Exactly– thank you. | 完全正确 谢谢 |
[03:44] | It’s a very pungent smell. | 这气味非常冲鼻子 |
[03:47] | So, could you not? | 所以 你们能不能别… |
[03:50] | Thanks. | 再谢谢啊 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:57] | I’m sorry, can you also put the bag away? | 不好意思 能把袋子也拿开吗 |
[04:02] | It-It’s just really unappetizing to look at. | 这个看着实在倒胃口 |
[04:07] | You’re unappetizing to look at. | 你个死光头才倒胃口嘞 |
[04:08] | You know what? Um, I’ll put them away, okay? | 好了好了 我把雪茄拿开 好吧 |
[04:11] | Enjoy your night. | 祝你们有个愉快的夜晚 |
[04:12] | We’ll try. | 我们尽量愉快吧 |
[04:16] | Did those two just become our archenemies? | 这两只现在变成我们的死敌了 |
[04:17] | No, Robin, they’ve always been our archenemies. | 不 罗宾 他们一直是我们的死对头 |
[04:20] | They’ve only just revealed themselves. | 只是刚刚暴露而已 |
[04:23] | Hi, Kristen? | 嗨 克里斯汀 |
[04:24] | Everyone pronounces it wrong. | 每个人都读错 |
[04:26] | The “R” Is after the “I”” | R在I后面 |
[04:29] | Kirsten. | 克尔斯汀 |
[04:30] | And before the “I”” | I前面还有一个R呢 |
[04:31] | It’s Krirsten. | 是克里耳屎汀 |
[04:34] | Your table’s ready. | 您的桌子好了 |
[04:37] | Wow, they’re “Trerrible”” | 哇 他们还真混里个蛋 |
[04:40] | You know what? | 听我说 |
[04:41] | Don’t even think about them, okay? | 不要去想他们 好吗 |
[04:43] | -Tonight is about celebrating us. -You’re right, you’re right. | -今晚我们是来庆祝的 -你是对的 |
[04:45] | -We shouldn’t let a couple… -Nope, nope. | -我们不应该让另外一对 -不行 绝对不行 |
[04:48] | I’m a self-diagnosed claustrophobic. | 我是一名自封的幽闭恐惧症患者 |
[04:49] | I have to sit next to the window. | 我必须要坐在窗户边 |
[04:52] | No, that’s our table, that’s our table,that’s our table, | 不要 那是我们的桌子×3 |
[04:53] | that’s our table, that’s our table, that’s our table, | 那是我们的桌子×3 |
[04:59] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:00] | Screw celebrating us. You know what we’re gonna do? | 去他妹的庆祝咱俩 知道咱们该怎么做吗 |
[05:02] | Make those smug, obnoxious sons of bitches pay. | 让那俩得意又烦人的狗娘养的付出代价×2 |
[05:05] | Aw… | 啊呜 |
[05:08] | So Aunt Lily and I drove up to Westchester. | 莉莉阿姨和我开车去了西区特切斯特 |
[05:08] | 西区特切斯特 泰德房子所在地 详见S05E20 | |
[05:12] | Hey, baby, | 嘿 宝贝 |
[05:14] | how’s Minnesota? | 明尼苏达那边情况怎么样 |
[05:15] | It is so much fun. | 简直太有趣了 |
[05:17] | Oh, hold on one sec. | 等一会儿 |
[05:18] | Marshall, I made you this welcome-home ice cream sundae. | 马修 我专门为你做了欢迎回家的冰淇淋圣代 |
[05:21] | But I can’t remember, do you like crushed nuts? | 但是我不记得 你喜欢碎果仁吗 |
[05:23] | no, no | 别 别 |
[05:24] | I love crushed nuts. | 我超爱碎果仁 |
[05:24] | crush有打碎的意思 nut又有蛋蛋的意思 | |
[05:26] | Oh! | 哦 |
[05:29] | Anyway, it’s, it’s great to be home. | 总之 回到家真是太好了 |
[05:32] | How’s Judy doing? | 朱迪还好吧 |
[05:33] | Oh, she’s great. | 她很好 |
[05:34] | It’s cute, you know, she keeps joking | 很有意思 知道吗 她一直在开玩笑说 |
[05:36] | about how she’s not gonna let us leave. | 她多么不想让我们离开 |
[05:37] | I’m really not. | 我真没有 |
[05:39] | It’s not a joke. | 这不是玩笑哦 |
[05:46] | Judy’s going to talk him out of going to Rome. | 朱迪还跟他说要一起去罗马呢 |
[05:47] | I knew something was going to screw up our plans, | 我就知道会有事情搅和我们的计划 |
[05:50] | and this is it. | 就是这事 |
[05:51] | She is going to convince him never to leave the country. | 她肯定会说服他永远不要离开这里的 |
[05:54] | I think you’re imagining things. | 我觉得你可能想多了 |
[05:55] | Oh, yeah? Well, check out what’s already on Facebook. | 哦 是吗 看看她发在脸书上的东西 |
[05:58] | 大美利坚 | |
[05:59] | Inconclusive. | 没有说服力 |
[06:00] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[06:01] | 罗马弱爆 | |
[06:04] | It’s getting conclusiver. | 现在有点说服力了 |
[06:05] | Hey, Lily. | 嘿 莉莉 |
[06:06] | -What? -Come on. | -怎么 -跟我来 |
[06:09] | Okay, open’em. | 好了 张开吧 |
[06:12] | Your eyes– sorry, they should have been closed. | 你的眼睛 对不起 你应该闭上眼睛的 |
[06:14] | That one’s on me. | 这得怪我 |
[06:15] | Let’s try again. | 我们再试一次 |
[06:16] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[06:17] | Ted, you did this all yourself? | 泰德 这些都是你一个人做的吗 |
[06:21] | Just like Ryan Gosling in The Notebook. | 就像恋恋笔记本中的瑞恩•高斯林那样 |
[06:21] | 瑞恩•高斯林 加拿大演员 | |
[06:24] | I was pretty manly till I mentioned | 我今天一直很男人 直到我提到 |
[06:26] | Ryan Gosling in The Notebook, huh? | 恋恋笔记本中的瑞恩•高斯林 对吧 |
[06:28] | Even I haven’t seen it, Ted. | 连我都没看过这部电影 泰德 |
[06:30] | Just think, this is the house | 想象一下吧 你的孩子们 |
[06:32] | your kids are going to grow up in. | 会在这间房子里长大 |
[06:34] | They are going to roast marshmallows in this fireplace. | 他们会在这个壁炉里烤棉花糖 |
[06:38] | They’re gonna experiment | 他们会在前庭那边 |
[06:40] | with recreational drugs on that porch. | 尝尝快活小丸丸 |
[06:43] | They’re gonna sit on a couch right here | 他们会坐在放在这里的沙发上 |
[06:44] | and listen to your boring stories about… | 听你讲那些无聊的故事 关于 |
[06:46] | “For sale” Sign? | “待售”牌 |
[06:50] | Are you selling this place? | 你要把这间房子卖了吗 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:54] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[06:56] | Because I’m moving to Chicago. | 因为我要搬去芝加哥 |
[07:06] | Ow. | 嗷 |
[07:09] | So, what are we gonna do– | 那 我们要怎么弄 |
[07:10] | put something in their food, | 在他们吃的东西里加点料 |
[07:11] | key their car? Ooh, | 在他们车子上划几道 噢 |
[07:13] | do either of those cigars explode? | 你的雪茄里面有会爆炸的那种吗 |
[07:15] | Hold on, Wile E. Coyote, I think I got something. | 悠着点 大野狼 我想到一个好点子 |
[07:15] | 来源于动画《哔哔鸟和大野狼》 | |
[07:19] | He’s checking out the hostess. | 他在打量那个迎宾员 |
[07:21] | Now, a guy who’s happily in a relationship sees a girl | 正处于欢快约会中的男人用这样的眼光偷瞄 |
[07:25] | like that, he’ll check her out maybe 14, 15 times, tops. | 别的女人的话 他偷瞄的次数将可达14-15次 |
[07:30] | 16 times, tops. | 16次 封顶了 |
[07:32] | So Krirsten’s more invested in the relationship | 这么说 克里耳屎汀在这段关系里比她奸夫 |
[07:36] | than her fella is. | 要投入的多啊 |
[07:38] | That could spell trouble. | 这可以用来大做文章 |
[07:40] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[07:43] | Hey, do you think it’s bad luck for a bride | 嘿 你说一个新娘在她婚礼之前 |
[07:45] | to break up two strangers a week before her wedding? | 把一对陌生人给拆散了会不会有点败人品啊 |
[07:48] | I’d say it’s very bad luck… for Krirsten. | 我说这相当败人品啊…败克里耳屎汀的人品 |
[07:57] | Ow, I hate this table so much! | 噢 我恨死这桌子了 |
[08:00] | Why would you move to Chicago? | 你为什么要搬去芝加哥啊 |
[08:03] | Because it’s the perfect town for me. | 因为那儿是我的完美之城 |
[08:05] | I-It’s like a Clevelandy New York, | 它像是克利夫兰化的纽约 |
[08:07] | and– don’t act like you haven’t noticed– | 而且 不知道你有没有注意到 |
[08:08] | my hair excels in the wind. | 我的头发风中凌乱时特别好看 |
[08:08] | 芝加哥外号风城 常年大风 | |
[08:11] | Besides, | 另外 |
[08:12] | you’re moving to Rome. | 你们也搬去罗马了 |
[08:13] | Yeah, for a year, a-and when we get back, | 但是只去一年啊 而且等我们回来时 |
[08:16] | we need you to be here waiting for us, | 需要看到你在这儿等着我们啊 |
[08:18] | hopefully living in this house with your future bride. | 没准是和你未来的新娘生活在这间房子里 |
[08:21] | Wha… what future bride? | 什么…什么未来的新娘 |
[08:24] | The girl. | 那个女孩 |
[08:25] | She’s out there | 她现在正在 |
[08:26] | walking around New York City right now, | 外面的纽约城里四处溜达 |
[08:28] | probably in a pair of really cute boots | 没准穿着一双特别可爱的靴子 |
[08:30] | that she’s gonna let me borrow whenever I want | 我想穿的时候 她就会借给我 |
[08:32] | because we’re the same size. | 因为我们有一样的尺码 |
[08:33] | She is out there, Ted. | 她就在那外面 泰德 |
[08:35] | Is she, really? Because I’ve looked. | 她真的在吗 可是我都找遍了 |
[08:38] | I have looked high | 我苦苦寻觅 |
[08:39] | and low for someone I can love | 希望能找到一个可以让我喜欢 |
[08:41] | and adore and cook waffles for. | 让我爱慕 让我为她做华夫饼的人 |
[08:43] | The closest I’ve come is Marshall. | 可是现在最接近的人就只有马修啊 |
[08:45] | He does love your waffles. | 他确实挺喜欢你做的华夫饼的 |
[08:46] | It’s the cinnamon. | 是肉桂的缘故啦 |
[08:47] | I add cinnamon. | 我都会加肉桂的 |
[08:50] | She’s not in New York. | 她根本没在纽约 |
[08:52] | Maybe she’s in Chicago. | 或许她会在芝加哥 |
[08:53] | Okay, you are being ridiculous. | 好 你现在是越说越离谱了 |
[08:56] | You are going to find someone here in New York | 你会在这儿 在纽约城里 找到那个人 |
[08:59] | that you love just as much as I love Marshall. | 而且你会爱她 就像我爱马修一样 |
[09:01] | And you, | 至于你 |
[09:02] | if you let Judy talk you out of going to Italy, so help me, | 如果你让朱迪说服你不去意大利的话 我发誓 |
[09:06] | I will never let you stuff my ravioli again. | 我的意大利饺子将永远对你的馅料关上大门 |
[09:10] | I’m gonna take you off speaker. | 我还是把扬声器关了吧 |
[09:12] | Lily, you got to relax. | 莉莉 你就放一百万个心吧 |
[09:13] | Okay, my mom is psyched about Italy. | 我妈对意大利这事可激动了 |
[09:16] | She keeps making jokes about how she’s gonna | 她一直在开玩笑说 |
[09:18] | come live with us in Rome and sleep on the couch | 她要跟我们一起去罗马睡沙发 |
[09:21] | and cook every meal for us | 给我们做饭 |
[09:23] | so we never have to go to a restaurant | 我们在那的一整年 |
[09:25] | the whole year we’re there. | 都不用下馆子 |
[09:26] | It’s not a joke. | 这不是玩笑哦 |
[09:27] | By not saying no to me right now, | 现在不准对我说不 |
[09:28] | you are giving me your full consent for that to happen. | 你得保证让我跟你们去罗马才行 |
[09:37] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[09:38] | “I’m probably saying some political stuff | 我要说些政治上的东西 |
[09:40] | right now to sound smart.” | 以显得我很聪明 |
[09:42] | “I’m probably referring to some snooty podcast | 我更喜欢傲慢自大的播客 |
[09:44] | to sound even smarter.” | 以显得我更聪明 |
[09:46] | “I’m probably saying something in French.” | 我要讲法语了 |
[09:48] | Aah! | 啊 |
[09:49] | My God… | 我的天… |
[09:50] | Ow. | 噢 |
[09:52] | Okay, | 好了 |
[09:53] | you want to break them up? | 你想要拆散他们吗 |
[09:54] | I got a plan. | 我有一个计划 |
[09:55] | It’s something I know has worked in the past, | 这计划以前成功过 |
[09:57] | but it-it’s, it’s risky, | 但是 有风险 |
[09:59] | so it’s, it’s not too late to call it off. | 所以 现在取消还来得及 |
[10:01] | No way, I’m in. | 不 我也参与 |
[10:02] | Good, ’cause it’s too late to call it off. | 很好 其实现在想取消已经来不及了 |
[10:04] | Observe. | 好戏开始 |
[10:05] | And that is why the senate | 这就是为什么参议院 |
[10:07] | can’t push anything through. | 不能通过任何议案 |
[10:08] | And Doug Mand said the same thing in his podcast. | 道格•曼德在他的播客里也是这么说的 |
[10:10] | It’s like, “Apres moi le deluge!” | 就像是”身后之事与我何干” |
[10:16] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[10:18] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢 天啊 |
[10:19] | Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh. | 噢 我的天 噢 我的神 |
[10:21] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好 好 好 |
[10:23] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[10:24] | What? | 什么 |
[10:25] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[10:26] | I will marry you! | 我愿意嫁给你 |
[10:27] | Even though a ring in a champagne glass | 就算是香槟杯子里的戒指 |
[10:29] | is a total cliche and this is a cushion cut. | 这样的老套的方法 就算这是个长角阶梯型戒指 |
[10:31] | And how long have I been hinting that I want a princess cut? | 就算我暗示过你 我想要公主方形的戒指 |
[10:33] | But yes! | 我也愿意 |
[10:34] | That’s a mistake. That’s not from me. | 这是个误会 这戒指不是我的 |
[10:35] | It’s not? | 不是你的 |
[10:37] | We’ve only been together seven years. | 我们在一起才七年而已 |
[10:41] | -Now it becomes clear. -Here we go. | -现在清楚了 -开始了 |
[10:44] | You want commitment the | 你想像当时承诺 |
[10:44] | same way you want my brother to work for you. | 给我弟弟工作那样敷衍我 |
[10:46] | I’m sorry I didn’t put an engagement ring in your drink. | 很抱歉我没有在酒杯里面放戒指 |
[10:49] | The way you chug booze, I’m surprised you even noticed. | 从你以往大口喝酒的经验来看 我很惊讶你居然发现了戒指 |
[10:52] | So, when are you leaving? | 那么 你什么时候走 |
[10:54] | Day after the wedding. | 婚礼后的第一天 |
[10:56] | What? | 什么 |
[10:57] | You can’t miss the day after the wedding. | 你不能错过婚礼后的第一天 |
[10:59] | That’s when we sit around all hungover, drinking mimosas | 那一天我们要不醉不归 喝含羞草鸡尾酒 |
[11:02] | and talking smack about who looked fat. | 然后八卦一下谁长胖了 |
[11:05] | That’s my Christmas. | 那相当于我的圣诞节 |
[11:07] | Why are you in such a rush to get out of there? | 你为什么这么着急要走呢 |
[11:11] | Oh. | 噢 |
[11:14] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[11:16] | You’re not leaving because you think | 你离开这里的原因并不是因为 |
[11:18] | the love of your life isn’t in New York. | 你认为你的真命天女不在纽约 |
[11:20] | You’re leaving because you think she is. | 你离开这里是因为 你觉得你的她就在那里 |
[11:22] | And this time next week, | 然而下周的这个时候 |
[11:24] | she’ll be married to your best friend. | 她就嫁给你最好的朋友了 |
[11:29] | Baby! | 亲爱的 |
[11:30] | I am in the middle | 我这里正在上演 |
[11:32] | of something super dramatic here. | 非常戏剧化的一幕 |
[11:33] | But real quick: If you let Judy come to Rome with us, | 但是 你记住了 如果你让朱迪和我们一起去罗马 |
[11:36] | you are going to have to find someone else | 你就得另找人 |
[11:38] | to do your laundry and massage your feet. | 帮你洗衣服 做脚底按摩了 |
[11:40] | Oh, my gosh, she’s going to do all that, won’t she? | 哦 天 她都做得到是吧 |
[11:43] | Lily, you have to stop freaking out. | 莉莉 你不用再这么抓狂了 |
[11:45] | Nothing is going to screw up the plan. | 没有任何事情会打破我们的计划 |
[11:47] | We’re doing this. | 我们一定会按计划执行 |
[11:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:50] | I love you, baby. Bye. | 我爱你 亲爱的 拜拜 |
[11:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:57] | Hi. Marshall Eriksen? | 请问是马修•艾瑞克森吗 |
[11:58] | I’m calling from the New York State Judiciary Committee. | 这里是纽约州司法委员会 |
[12:01] | Uh, you applied for a judgeship a few months ago, remember? | 你还记得 几个月前你申请了法官资格吗 |
[12:04] | Uh, of… of course. | 哦 当…当然 |
[12:05] | Well, I have good news. | 是这样的 我有个好消息 |
[12:06] | We have a last-minute opening on the bench. | 我们现在有个紧急的席位空缺 |
[12:09] | What are you saying to me right now? | 你说什么 |
[12:11] | I’m saying congratulations. | 我在说 恭喜你 |
[12:12] | We want you to be a judge. | 我们希望你来做法官 |
[12:20] | -So, you want me to be a judge? -Yes. | -所以你想让我做个法官 -是的 |
[12:22] | -And I would start a week from Tuesday? -Yes. | -然后我还要从下一周的周二开始工作 -是的 |
[12:24] | Could I maybe start a year from Tuesday? | 我可不可以从下一年度的周二开始工作 |
[12:26] | No. | 不行 |
[12:27] | -Got to be a week from Tuesday? -Yes. | -一定要从下周二开始 -是的 |
[12:28] | -And I’d be a real judge? -Yes. | -然后我会成为一名真正的法官 -是的 |
[12:30] | -With a robe? -Yes. | -穿长袍的那种 -是的 |
[12:31] | -Gavel? -Yes. | -有小锤的那种 -是的 |
[12:32] | -Wacky Southern accent? -No. | -有奇怪的南方口音那种 -不是 |
[12:34] | Now, counselor, | 好吧 律师先生 |
[12:35] | are you absolutely sure? | 你完全确定你在说什么吗 |
[12:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:37] | And I have to be in New York for this? | 还有我还必须在纽约做这种事情 |
[12:38] | -Yes. -I can’t telecommute? | -是的 -我可以远程通话吗 |
[12:39] | No. | 不行 |
[12:40] | I couldn’t be the crazy speakerphone judge? | 我可以做那种疯狂的扬声器法官吗 |
[12:42] | -No. -Could I be a hologram? | -不行 -我可以用全息图像办案吗 |
[12:43] | -No. -Animatronic robot | -不行 -仿生机器人呢 |
[12:45] | like Abe Lincoln from the Hall of Presidents | 像总统大厅里面机器人亚伯拉罕•林肯那种 |
[12:45] | 迪士尼乐园游乐项目之一 有会演讲的林肯总统机器人 | |
[12:47] | that I control from afar with a joystick? | 我可以用操纵杆遥控那种 |
[12:49] | No. | 不行 |
[12:50] | Do you remember the giant Jor-El head from Superman? | 你记不记得超人漫画里面的乔•艾尔的头 |
[12:50] | 详见S8E19里Barney的投影仪 | |
[12:52] | -Yes. -Well, what if I…? | -记得 -那 我可不可以… |
[12:54] | -No. -Is there any way | -不行 -那有没有任何办法 |
[12:55] | that I could do this | 能让我在做这项工作的同时 |
[12:57] | and also spend the next year of my life in Italy with my wife? | 又能和我妻子搬去意大利住一年呢 |
[13:01] | No. | 没有 |
[13:02] | This is such a big decision. | 这真是个重大决定啊 |
[13:04] | I-I’m not good at big decisions. | 我真的不擅长做重大决定 |
[13:06] | Are you sure you want to be a judge? | 你确定你真要当法官吗 |
[13:10] | Wow. Now that we’ve broken up a seven-year relationship | 哇噢 我们刚刚打碎了一段长达7年的恋情 |
[13:14] | just ’cause they stole our table, | 只是因为他们占了我们的桌子 |
[13:15] | -I feel kind of… -Awesome? | -我觉得有点… -棒极了 |
[13:17] | I was going to say horny, but yeah, awesome, too. | 我打算说”欲火中烧” 但没错 也很棒 |
[13:22] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[13:23] | -Are you kidding me? -What? | -开玩笑吧 -什么 |
[13:24] | Whoa. Is there going to be a fight? | 哇 这是要来打架吗 |
[13:26] | Okay, here’s the play. | 好吧 那就这样 |
[13:27] | You take the girl, and the guy and I will watch. | 你负责放倒那个妞 还有那个男的 我旁观 |
[13:29] | Hello. Just the people we want to see. | 你们好呀 我们正想找你们呢 |
[13:31] | We got in a pretty big fight because of you guys. | 因为你们 我俩大吵了一架 |
[13:35] | We had to call our therapists after hours. | 还约心理医生谈了好几个小时 |
[13:37] | Not cool. | 可不爽了呢 |
[13:39] | Anyway, it got us to where we are now. | 总而言之 这事导致了我们现在的结果 |
[13:41] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚了 |
[13:43] | And I’m taking her last name. | 而且我会跟她姓 |
[13:44] | You should think about doing the same thing. | 你们也应该考虑这样做 |
[13:46] | -Well, good night. -Good night. | -那晚安咯 -晚安 |
[13:47] | -Good night. -Congratulations. | -晚安 -恭喜你们 |
[13:49] | Yes, definitely. | 是啊 必须恭喜 |
[13:52] | That was us. | 是因为我们 |
[13:54] | We made that happen. | 我们促成了这桩喜事 |
[13:57] | We’re pretty cool. | 我们太帅了 |
[13:59] | And, you know, a week from today, | 你知道 再过一周 |
[14:01] | we are going to be legend… wait for it… | 我们就会变成一对传奇… 等一下… |
[14:04] | Married. | 夫妻 |
[14:05] | -Legend-married. -Legend-married. | 传奇夫妻×2 |
[14:09] | Robin Scherbatsky, I love you so damn much. | 罗宾•舍巴斯基 我太特么爱你了 |
[14:13] | I love you, too, Barney Scherbatsky. | 我也爱你 巴尼•舍巴斯基 |
[14:15] | That sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[14:17] | -Shh. -Think about it. | -嘘 -考虑一下吧 |
[14:18] | They’re happy. | 他们很幸福 |
[14:20] | And I’m happy for them. | 我也很为他们高兴 |
[14:22] | I want them to have an amazing life together. I just… | 我希望他们共度精彩的人生 只是 |
[14:24] | I just think it would be best for everyone | 我只是觉得 我不参与其中 |
[14:26] | if I wasn’t around for it. | 会对所有人都好 |
[14:28] | Did something happen recently between you and Robin? | 最近你跟罗宾之间发生什么事了吗 |
[14:32] | No. | 没有 |
[14:33] | Where’s the poop, Ted? | 便便埋哪儿了 泰德 |
[14:33] | S06E03出现过 罗宾和唐分手后莉莉追问罗宾的台词 | |
[14:37] | She called me up the other day. | 那天她给我打电话 |
[14:39] | She was trying to dig up this locket | 想要挖出那个埋在中央公园 |
[14:41] | she had buried behind the Central Park Carousel, | 旋转木马后面的吊坠小盒 |
[14:43] | and I blew off that big interview to go help her. | 我推掉了一场很重要的面试去帮她 |
[14:46] | And then… it started raining. | 后来 下起了雨 |
[14:53] | I’ll, uh… | 我 呃 |
[14:55] | I’ll see you at the wedding. | 婚礼上见 |
[14:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:58] | Even now, after all these years, | 即使是现在 已经过了这么多年 |
[15:00] | there’s still just this part of me where, | 我心中仍然有一个角落驱使着我 |
[15:02] | if there’s even the slightest chance | 就算只有最渺茫的机会 |
[15:04] | something I do could make Robin smile, | 能让我使罗宾展开笑颜 |
[15:06] | I don’t even think about it– I just do it. | 我都绝不多想 义无反顾 |
[15:09] | I mean, if I could make | 我是说 如果我能让吊坠小盒 |
[15:10] | that locket magically appear, I would. | 奇迹般出现 我肯定去做 |
[15:12] | I would open a vein in my arm | 哪怕要切开我手臂上的脉络 |
[15:14] | if I could bleed that locket out, | 让吊坠从我的血液中流淌出来 |
[15:16] | just to make her happy. | 只要能让她开心 |
[15:19] | That’s just a really sucky way to feel | 而对方却是你最好朋友的未婚妻 |
[15:23] | about your best friend’s fiancee. | 这真的再难堪不过了 |
[15:27] | So I’m going to come to the wedding, | 所以 我会去参加婚礼 |
[15:30] | you know, I’ll have a good time, but after that, I… | 你知道 愉快地度过 但那之后… |
[15:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:36] | I know where the locket is. | 我知道那个吊坠小盒在哪 |
[15:39] | What? | 什么 |
[15:41] | I know where the locket is. | 我知道那个吊坠小盒在哪 |
[15:43] | It-it was a few years ago, | 那是几年之前 |
[15:45] | right before you were supposed to marry Stella. | 就在你要和斯黛拉结婚之前 |
[15:45] | 2008年 | |
[15:47] | I went down to the bar one night to get a drink | 有天晚上我去酒吧喝点东西 |
[15:48] | and what should I see? | 然后碰见了谁呢 |
[15:50] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[15:51] | Hey, girl. | 嘿 小妞 |
[15:53] | I got a question for you. | 问你个问题啊 |
[15:56] | Why isn’t Ted marrying me? | 泰德要娶的为什么不是我 |
[15:59] | Whoa | 噢 |
[16:00] | I’m sorry. Oh, God. | 对不起 哦 天哪 |
[16:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:03] | I just… I-I should be happy for him, | 我只是… 我应该为他感到开心的 |
[16:07] | and yet here I am, | 可我却是这个样子 |
[16:09] | moving off to Japan just to get away from him. | 打算搬去日本住 仅仅是为了躲开他 |
[16:13] | And-and I guess to see those… | 还有大概想去看看 |
[16:15] | those terra-cotta warriors and the Great Wall. | 兵马俑和长城什么的 |
[16:18] | Well, that’s China. | 那是中国 |
[16:19] | What? This? | 哪个 这个吗 |
[16:19] | china还有陶瓷的意思 罗宾以为莉莉说盘子是陶瓷的 | |
[16:20] | No, it’s just a paper plate. | 不 这只是个纸盘子 |
[16:24] | Uh, we should get out of here. | 呃 咱还是离开这儿吧 |
[16:25] | -Come on. Come on. -Oh, totally. | -快点 走啦 -哦 没错 |
[16:26] | I know just where we should go. | 我知道我们应该去哪 |
[16:32] | Man, you’re fast when you’re drunk. | 天啊 你喝醉后行动还真是迅速 |
[16:34] | But at least you’re still making good decisions. | 不过至少你做的决定还是正确的 |
[16:37] | Central Park, around midnight, | 中央公园 大半夜的 |
[16:38] | digging a hole with a spoon. | 用勺子挖洞 |
[16:40] | Solid. | 太靠谱了 |
[16:41] | Jackpot. | 有啦 |
[16:44] | What is that? | 那是个什么 |
[16:45] | My something old. | 我的”旧物” |
[16:45] | 西方习俗中婚礼必备品 | |
[16:51] | This locket was my grandma’s. | 这个吊坠小盒是我祖母的 |
[16:53] | She kept it hidden in her butt all through World War II. | 二战期间她一直把这个藏在自己屁股里 |
[16:57] | What? Where was she? | 什么 她当时在哪 |
[16:58] | Winnipeg. | 温尼泊 |
[16:58] | 加拿大城市名 | |
[17:02] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[17:03] | Lily, it’s a joke. | 莉莉 我开玩笑的啦 |
[17:06] | Yeah, I was going to wear this when I married Ted. | 我本来打算嫁给泰德的时候戴着它的 |
[17:09] | I guess that’s not going to happen. | 现在看来是没戏了 |
[17:10] | So I am taking it with me to Japan. | 所以我要把它带去日本 |
[17:14] | Okay, Lily, help me put this locket in my butt. | 好了莉莉 帮忙把这个吊坠小盒放到我屁股里 |
[17:17] | Okay. Uh, you know what? | 好了 你知道吗 |
[17:19] | Why don’t we put it in this pencil box instead? | 不如我们把它放在这个铅笔盒里 |
[17:23] | Oh, and then I will take the pencil box with me to Japan. | 哦 那我就把这个铅笔盒带去日本 |
[17:27] | Okay. Hey, Lily? | 好啦 莉莉 |
[17:30] | Help me put this pencil box in my butt. | 帮忙把这个铅笔盒放到我屁股里 |
[17:36] | Wait! | 等下 |
[17:38] | There’s one other thing I have to do. | 我还有另一件事情要做 |
[17:40] | Lily, it’s very important. | 莉莉 这个很重要 |
[17:42] | It’s something that needs to happen | 这事情必须要做成 |
[17:44] | -right now. -Yeah? | -刻不容缓 -啥事 |
[17:47] | Then she barfed in my face. | 然后她吐了我一脸 |
[17:48] | It was a lovely night. | 真是美好的一晚上 |
[17:50] | Wait. You put the locket in the race car pencil box? | 等下 你把吊坠小盒放在赛车铅笔盒里了吗 |
[17:53] | Yep. And then Robin took it to Japan. | 对 然后罗宾把它带到日本去了 |
[17:56] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没带 |
[17:59] | It’s sitting on my desk at home right now. | 它现在就放在我家的写字台上 |
[18:04] | It’s been with me all along. | 它一直都在我那 |
[18:06] | -Ted. -The locket is in the pencil box. | -泰德 -吊坠小盒居然在铅笔盒里 |
[18:09] | This is awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[18:11] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[18:12] | No, I just… I just mean, | 不 我是说 |
[18:13] | this is going to be the best wedding gift ever. | 这将是有史以来最棒的结婚礼物了 |
[18:16] | It’s going to blow her mind. | 绝对会让她惊喜万分 |
[18:18] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[18:20] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[18:24] | 周五 上午10点 | |
[18:24] | Simple Song by The Shins | |
[18:26] | \N婚礼前56小时 | |
[18:33] | Well this is just a simple song | 这首歌平淡无常 |
[18:36] | To say what you’ve done | 讲述你曾经的过往 |
[18:41] | I told you about all those fears | 我曾将恐惧对你讲 |
[18:45] | And away they did run | 它们果然就此消亡 |
[18:47] | You sure must be strong | 你是那么的坚强 |
[18:53] | When you feel like an ocean being warmed by the sun | 当你化身大海 沐浴温暖日光 |
[18:57] | Come on, we got to go. | 快点 我们该走了 |
[18:58] | Wait. What am I forgetting? | 等等 我是不是忘了什么 |
[19:00] | Nothing. You’re not forgetting anything. Let’s go. | 什么也没有 你什么都没忘 咱们走吧 |
[19:01] | When I was just nine-years-old | 当我正值九岁懵懂 |
[19:03] | Oh, wait, I’m forgetting something. | 哦 等等 我忘了点事儿 |
[19:04] | What? | 什么 |
[19:05] | I swear that I dreamt | 我做过一个梦 |
[19:08] | -Let’s go get married. -Yeah. | -咱们去结婚吧 -好 |
[19:09] | Your face on a football field | 你面朝绿茵球场 |
[19:13] | And a kiss that I kept | 当时本该给你的一个吻 |
[19:14] | Bottle for Marvin during takeoff. | 给马尔文准备起飞时咬的瓶子 |
[19:15] | Got it, baby. | 知道了 宝贝 |
[19:15] | Under my vest | 却藏在衣衫下方 |
[19:16] | And hey, just think, | 嘿 想想看 |
[19:18] | one week from right now… | 从现在开始一周以后 |
[19:19] | We’ll be in Italy. | 我们就在意大利了 |
[19:20] | Apart from everything, but the heart in my chest | 不偏不倚 我的心房之上 |
[19:20] | We’ll be in Italy. | 我们就在意大利了 |
[19:22] | Okay, um, I-I got to go, baby. | 好了 呃 我得挂了 亲爱的 |
[19:24] | Um, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:27] | You still haven’t told her. | 你还没告诉她呢 |
[19:29] | No. | 没有 |
[19:30] | This is face-to-face news. | 这是个当面说的消息 |
[19:33] | Good luck with that… | 祝你好运 |
[19:34] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[19:36] | Don’t go thinking you gotta be tough | 不要觉得你必须做到坚强 |
[19:41] | and play like a stone | 像顽石那样抵抗 |
[19:43] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[19:45] | Could be there’s nothing else in our lives | 也许生命中不会有第二个地方 |
[19:48] | -You want me to grab your bag? -Yeah. Thanks. | -你需要我帮你提[抓]一下包[蛋]吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[19:49] | as this little home | 像这个小家一样 |
[19:53] | Well is just a simple song | 这首歌平淡无常 |
[19:53] | Hey, I don’t want to draw focus from the wedding, so… | 嘿 我不想在婚礼分散大家的注意力 所以 |
[19:56] | don’t tell anyone about Chicago. | 芝加哥的事不要告诉任何人 |
[19:58] | To say what you’ve done | 讲述你曾经的过往 |
[19:59] | It’s a major city with a bunch of sports teams | 那是个大城市 有一堆体育队伍 |
[20:01] | I told you about all those fears | 我曾将恐惧对你讲 |
[20:01] | and some pretty good pizza. | 还有好吃的匹萨 |
[20:03] | I think people know about Chicago. | 我觉得人们都知道芝加哥 |
[20:05] | And away they did run | 它们果然就此消亡 |
[20:06] | What time do you leave on Monday? | 你周一几点走 |
[20:07] | You sure must be strong | 你是那么的坚强 |
[20:08] | Early. | 一大早 |
[20:10] | Gonna have to head back to the city Sunday night. | 周日晚上就得回城 |
[20:12] | How are you going to get back? | 那你要怎么回来 |
[20:13] | You feel like an ocean being warmed by the sun | 当你化身大海 沐浴温暖日光 |
[20:14] | Guess I’ll take the train. | 大概坐火车吧 |
[20:25] | Remember walking a mile to your house | 别忘了你家就在不远的前方 |
[20:29] | A glow in the dark | 黑暗中微微发出亮光 |
[20:33] | I made a fumbling play for your heart | 为了你能暗许芳心 我百出洋相 |
[20:37] | And the act struck a spark | 表演中闪出一道明亮 |
[20:42] | You wore a charm on the chain | 我窃来护符做成项链 |
[20:44] | That I stole especial for you | 只为你一人戴上 |
[20:49] | Love’s such a delicate thing that we do | 我们的爱 如此珍贵如此精致 |
[20:53] | With nothing to prove | 不需要任何证明 |
[20:57] | Which I never knew. | 我却现在才明白 |
[21:03] | Hi. One ticket to Farhampton, please. | 你好 请给我一张去远汉普顿的车票 |
[21:09] | \N | \N更多周边资源及全九季典藏版 欢迎关注官方微博及人人网主页 |