时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 周五 上午十一点 | |
[00:05] | Kids, Barney and Robin’s wedding turned out | 孩子们 回首往事 不难察觉巴尼和罗宾的婚礼 |
[00:08] | To be a life-changing weekend for all of us. | 成了我们所有人的人生转折点 |
[00:10] | Well, not just us. | 还不仅仅是我们五个 |
[00:12] | One ticket to farhampton, please. | 请给我一张去远汉普顿的车票 |
[00:14] | But I’ll get to that. | 这个我慢慢会讲到的 |
[00:17] | -Who are you honking at? -You. | -你这是冲谁按喇叭呢 -你啊 |
[00:19] | You’re going 40 in a 65. | 在限速65迈的路上你才开40迈 |
[00:21] | Pick it up, grandma! | 拜托您老开快点吧 |
[00:23] | Look, I’m happy to rock it up into the 50s, | 其实我非常乐意把车速提到50迈的 |
[00:25] | But I’m gonna need a hand… Or two. | 不过我需要一个帮”手” 或者是两个 |
[00:29] | Oh, no. Not the driving gloves. | 哦 天呐 求你别戴那个行车手套了 |
[00:31] | In 99.9% of highway accidents, | 在99.9%发生在高速公路上的交通事故中 |
[00:33] | The driver was not wearing gloves. | 肇事司机都没戴行车手套 |
[00:35] | Because they’re stupid. | 因为那手套蠢爆了 |
[00:36] | They don’t help you drive better. | 你戴不戴都一样 |
[00:38] | That’s why no one wears them. | 所以压根儿就没人戴 |
[00:40] | Then why is it called… The glove compartment? | 那你说车上的储物箱为什么叫”手套隔间”呢 |
[00:43] | I am not having this argument again. | 我不想再跟你讨论这个问题了 |
[00:45] | Now, as you know, a mosby road trip is not only safe, | 众所周知 莫斯比自驾游不仅保证安全 |
[00:48] | But informative. | 还让人受益匪浅 |
[00:49] | Chiggedy-check it. | 看看 亮瞎你的眼 |
[00:51] | Manhattan to farhampton: | 从曼哈顿到远汉普顿 |
[00:53] | Lil’ and ted’s excellent adventure? | 莉儿和泰德的伟大冒险 |
[00:56] | That baby’s stuffed to the rings with fun facts | 这宝贝儿里满满的全是 |
[00:58] | About our unsung neighbor to the east– long island. | 关于咱们东边那个发育不良的邻居 长岛的奇闻异事 |
[01:00] | For instance, just up ahead, | 比如说吧 前面就是 |
[01:02] | the historic Childhood home of Florian Van Otterloop, | 弗洛里安•梵•奥特卢故居 |
[01:05] | The Dutch bucklesmith | 他原本只是个荷兰皮带扣工匠 |
[01:06] | Who revolutionized the belt industry. | 后来却掀起了皮带业的剧变 |
[01:08] | Uh, fun story about that color-blind genius. | 关于这个色盲天才啊还有一件趣事儿 |
[01:10] | When he… Please stop! | -当他… -求你停下 |
[01:12] | Well, I was just gonna slow down for pictures, | 我本来就打算开慢点照几张相的 |
[01:15] | But that level of enthusiasm can’t go unrewarded. | 但看你热情如此高涨 我不能不予奖赏 |
[01:36] | Oh, look at my little cousins | 哦 看看我的小表妹们 |
[01:39] | In their flower girl dresses. | 穿着花童的小裙子 |
[01:40] | Aw, they’ll look so cute next to the ring bear. | 噢 她们站在男花熊旁边 看起来真可爱 |
[01:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:44] | Wait, you said ring bear-er, right? | 等下 你说的是男花童 对吧 |
[01:47] | Ring bear. | 花熊 |
[01:49] | Ring bear-er. | 花童 |
[01:51] | Ring bear. | 花熊 |
[01:52] | Are you planning some crazy stunt | 你是不是准备在我们婚礼上搞个什么 |
[01:54] | with a dangerous wild animal at our wedding? | 带危险野生动物的特技表演 |
[01:57] | Because… | 因为… |
[01:58] | Oh, oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 哦 等下 等下 等下 |
[02:00] | Oh, boy. | 噢 我去 |
[02:01] | My brother wants to know | 我哥 想知道 |
[02:02] | what time he “Goes on” At the reception. | 仪式上他什么时候能上场 |
[02:05] | What does that mean? | 这话怎么说 |
[02:06] | Every wedding he attends, James insists on… performing. | 每次詹姆斯参加别人的婚礼 他都坚持要…表演 |
[02:10] | Islands in the stream | * 暖流中的极乐岛 * |
[02:13] | That is what we are | * 那是我们的仙境 * |
[02:15] | No one in between… | * 无人阻隔… * |
[02:17] | So? What do you got against K-Rodge? | 所以呢 你怎么不爽肯尼•罗杰斯了 |
[02:19] | Everybody loves The Gambler. | 每个人都爱听赌徒这首歌 |
[02:19] | The Gambler是肯尼•罗杰斯的另一首知名歌曲 James所唱是Islands In The Stream | |
[02:20] | Wait for it. | 等一下 |
[02:22] | How can we be wrong? | * 我们怎会背弃 * |
[02:25] | Sail away with me to another world | * 伴我起航 驶向天堂 * |
[02:29] | And we rely on each other, uh-huh! | * 与今生相依相伴 噢噢 * |
[02:34] | That is nothing. | 这根本不算什么 |
[02:35] | I have invited Scherbatskys from all over canada, | 我还邀请了全加拿大的舍巴斯基全族呢 |
[02:38] | And they are canuckin’ nuts, | 他们都已经放弃治疗了 |
[02:40] | like my cousin Ruth from the Yukon. | 比如我来自育空的表妹露丝 |
[02:42] | I don’t like to encourage canadian stereotypes, | 我不是想说加拿大人死板什么的 |
[02:44] | But that woman practically rides a moose. | 但是这个女人骑过麋鹿 |
[02:49] | Does she actually ride a moose? | 她真的骑过麋鹿吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[02:52] | And, uh, | 而且 |
[02:53] | I’m worried she’ll bring it to the wedding. | 我很担心她会把它带到婚礼上来 |
[02:55] | She and the moose are… very close. | 她和那只麋鹿…很亲密 |
[03:00] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[03:02] | Every wedding’s got a wild card | 每个婚礼都会请一个百搭牌一样的未知数 |
[03:04] | but we’ve invited a whole set. | 可是我们请了整整一套 |
[03:06] | 韦克叔叔 种族歧视随意咖 | |
[03:08] | 雪莉阿姨 跳舞狂魔不戴Bra | |
[03:11] | 雅克叔叔 自带风琴笑哈哈 | |
[03:14] | Someone is gonna ruin this wedding. | 肯定会有人毁了这个婚礼的 |
[03:16] | It’s just a question of… Who. | 问题在于…是谁呢 |
[03:20] | I’m gonna ruin this wedding! | 我会毁了这个婚礼的 |
[03:23] | My wife is gonna kill me! | 我老婆会杀了我的 |
[03:25] | Flight attendants prepare for departure. | 机组人员准备起飞 |
[03:27] | We were gonna move to Italy for her dream job, | 我们本来要为了她的梦想工作搬去意大利 |
[03:29] | so I brought my son here to Minnesota | 于是我带儿子回明尼苏达 |
[03:31] | to see my mom before we left. | 走之前去看看我妈 |
[03:35] | And then I got offered a job as a judge | 然后我得到了一份当法官的工作 |
[03:38] | In New York City, which is my dream. | 在纽约 这是我的梦想 |
[03:42] | But that’ll totally destroy her dream! | 但这样我肯定会毁了她的梦想 |
[03:43] | You are destroying a lot of dreams right now. | 你现在正摧毁一大波美梦呢 |
[03:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:58] | If I got this… | 如果我收到了这条… |
[04:08] | Aren’t you gonna check that? | 你不想看看这条消息吗 |
[04:09] | No. | 不看了 |
[04:11] | It-it’s just another obnoxious update | 只不过是另一条来自马修他老妈的 |
[04:13] | From Marshall’s mom. | 讨厌更新 |
[04:14] | She’s been posting | 她最近一直在上传 |
[04:15] | These “Cute” Baby pics of Marvin, | 所谓”可爱”的小马尔文的照片 |
[04:17] | But it’s all just propaganda. | 但全是带着目的性的 |
[04:20] | First, it was “Don’t move to Italy.” | 首先是”不要搬去意大利” |
[04:23] | Followed by an extremely subtle guilt trip. | 紧接着是一连串设计好的负罪感系列 |
[04:28] | And then, randomly preachy. | 然后再看似随意地传个教 |
[04:31] | Nah, not looking. | 不 还是不看为好 |
[04:32] | It’s just gonna piss me off. | 看了肯定生气 |
[04:34] | Why are we exiting again? | 我们怎么又下高速了 |
[04:36] | Well, if you turn in your binder | 嗯 如果你把活页夹 |
[04:37] | To the section labeled “Mennonite windmills…” | 翻到标着”曼娜尼风车”那一段.. |
[04:39] | Get back on the expressway now. | 赶紧给我回高速路上去 |
[04:41] | The expressway’s for gloveless amateurs. | 不戴手套的业余人士才说高速路 |
[04:44] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[04:45] | There’s a train station coming up; just drop me off. | 那边有个火车站 在那儿把我放下去吧 |
[04:47] | Okay, but some newfangled train’s not gonna stop | 行 但某些新式火车可不会中途停车 |
[04:49] | At the 40-foot-tall butter churn in ronkonkoma! | 让你观赏位于朗康科马的40尺高的奶油搅拌器 |
[04:51] | Yes, but unlike any of your 18th-century stops, | 没错 但比起你这些18世纪的停靠点 |
[04:55] | At least the train will have a 21st-century toilet! | 至少火车上有一个21世纪的厕所 |
[04:58] | You’re a 21st-century toilet! | 你才就是个21世纪厕所 |
[05:01] | Train now! | 去火车站 马上 |
[05:02] | Fine! | 去就去 |
[05:04] | Okay, so far, I’ve got 12 wild cards, | 好了 我已经想到了12张百搭牌 |
[05:07] | Not counting the ring bear. | 还不算上花熊 |
[05:08] | Ring bear-er. | 是花童 |
[05:09] | Oh, oh, here’s another one. | 哦哦 又想起来一个 |
[05:11] | You know how I found out that I’m one-quarter Canadian | 你知道我有四分之一加拿大血统 |
[05:13] | But I’ve completely blocked that out | 但是我把这事儿完全忽略了 |
[05:14] | Because your nation’s ridiculous and I’m awesome? | 因为你的国家滑稽至极 而我赞到无敌吗 |
[05:16] | Sure. | 知道 |
[05:17] | Well, turns out, I have a crazy cousin Mitch | 是这样的 我发现 我在加拿大那边 |
[05:19] | On that side of the family. | 有一个叫米其的奇葩表亲 |
[05:20] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[05:21] | I have a crazy cousin Mitch, too. | 我也有个叫米奇的奇葩表亲 |
[05:23] | But I guarantee he is crazier than yours. | 但是我表亲肯定比你表亲还奇葩 |
[05:25] | He built his own house from timber he chopped down | 他盖房子用的所有木料都是 |
[05:27] | From other people’s houses. | 他从别人家房子上砍下来的 |
[05:29] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[05:31] | My cousin Mitch is a lumberjack. | 我表亲米其是个伐木工人 |
[05:32] | Except mine has six fingers. | 不过他有六根手指 |
[05:35] | On one hand or total? | 一只手还是两只手 |
[05:36] | Total. | 两只 |
[05:38] | Are truckers always beating him up? | 卡车司机是不是总扁他 |
[05:40] | Yes, because he has to… | 是啊 因为每次 |
[05:42] | …Hitchhike with his middle finger. | 他要搭便车 都冲人家竖中指 |
[05:43] | Wait. | 等会 |
[05:46] | Is it possible that we’re… | 咱俩有没有可能是 |
[05:50] | Could… C-could… Could we be…? | 咱 咱俩会不会是…会不会是… |
[05:54] | Shh… | 嘘… |
[05:58] | Ranjit, could you be a dear and pull over for a second? | 兰吉特 能帮个忙先靠边停一下车吗 |
[06:01] | Pulling over! | 靠边停车 |
[06:10] | All right, train. | 好啦 火车兄 |
[06:12] | Let’s show your critics | 向世人证明 |
[06:13] | you’re not just a dumpster on wheels | 你不是塞满了醉鬼的 |
[06:15] | full of drunk idiots. | 安个轮子的垃圾大铁皮 |
[06:17] | We’re being held at this station | 我们被困在车站了 |
[06:19] | until further notice. | 请等待下一步指示 |
[06:20] | I got to sober up. | 我去醒醒酒先 |
[06:35] | Eriksen residence, judy speaking. | 艾瑞克森府邸 我是朱蒂请讲 |
[06:37] | Why did you post that judge photo? | 你怎么把我那张法官的照片发出去了 |
[06:39] | Because I’m guilty… | 因为我有罪… |
[06:40] | Of being one proud mama! | 当了这么一个骄傲的妈妈 |
[06:43] | Lily doesn’t know that I took the job, | 莉莉不知道我当法官的事 |
[06:45] | So if she sees it, I’m dead. | 所以要是她看到了照片 我就完了 |
[06:47] | Just take it down, okay? | 把照片删掉 好吧 |
[06:48] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[06:49] | Let me just get on the online | 那我马上联网 |
[06:51] | So I can internet. | 然后我就能上网了 |
[06:53] | I love the lingo! | 我喜欢这个术语 |
[06:57] | Look, mom, just-just… | 听着 妈 你就 |
[06:59] | Click on the photo on your wall, | 点开你照片墙的照片 |
[07:01] | And then under “Menu,” Click on “Options.” | 在”菜单栏”下点击”选项” |
[07:04] | Some kind of advertisement popped on. | 弹出一个广告框 |
[07:06] | Oh, my. | 噢 天啊 |
[07:08] | That appears to be pornography. | 原来是部黄片 |
[07:10] | Just click on “Options.” | 你就点一下”选项”就行了 |
[07:12] | It’s men with other men. | 是一群男人和另一群男的那啥 |
[07:15] | Just click on “Options”! | 你就就点一下”选项”就行了 |
[07:16] | Excuse me! | 对不起 |
[07:17] | Are there any other seats left on this plane? | 飞机上还有别的空位子吗 |
[07:19] | No. | 没有了 |
[07:20] | Hell, I’ve been going to pilates. | 妈蛋 告诉你我可是学过普拉提的 |
[07:21] | I can just hang on to the landing gear like this. | 我能这样子紧抱飞机起落架 |
[07:23] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[07:24] | I only signed up for pilates, | 我就去普拉提班报了个名 |
[07:26] | I haven’t actually started going yet. | 还没上过课呢 |
[07:29] | I didn’t sign up. | 我名也没报 |
[07:33] | No, I’m not looking. | 不 我才不看呢 |
[07:34] | I don’t need to see my child used against me. | 我才不要看到我的孩子被他人利用来对付我呢 |
[07:37] | My sweet, beautiful child who I haven’t seen in a week… | 我美丽可爱的孩子 妈都一个星期没见你了 |
[07:41] | Whose head smells like love and unicorn teardrops, | 你的小脑袋闻起来就像爱和独角兽的眼泪一样 |
[07:45] | And why are trains so lonely?! | 为什么火车上这么孤单 |
[07:47] | Damn it, I’m looking! | 我靠 我要看了 |
[07:48] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吧 |
[07:49] | You look stressed. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[07:51] | Plus, you muttered | 另外 你自言自语了 |
[07:52] | A few words out loud. | 好几个单词 |
[07:54] | I heard “Lonely” And “Unicorn,” | 我听到了”孤单”和”独角兽” |
[07:56] | Which actually gave me a great idea | 它们给了我写作一本 |
[07:57] | For a children’s book, so thank you. | 儿童读物的灵感 所以谢咯 |
[08:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[08:01] | No. | 不好 |
[08:03] | But there’s nothing you can do. | 但你也帮不上什么忙 |
[08:05] | Do you want a cookie? | 想来块饼干吗 |
[08:06] | Yes. | 想 |
[08:08] | Yes, I do. | 我想 |
[08:09] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[08:10] | You just took a cookie | 你刚在火车上从一个陌生人那里 |
[08:11] | From a complete stranger on a train. | 拿了一块饼干 |
[08:13] | I like how trusting you are. | 我喜欢你这么信任我 |
[08:14] | There could be drugs or poison in there. | 里面有可能被人下了毒或迷药哦 |
[08:16] | But there’s not, is there? | 但你没下毒 不是吗 |
[08:18] | No idea, I found them under my seat. | 不知道 我在座位底下找到的 |
[08:19] | No! | 不要啊 |
[08:20] | Kidding! Sorry! | 我开玩笑呢 对不起啦 |
[08:22] | You looked stressed, so I thought you could use a cookie, | 你看起来压力很大的样子 所以我以为用饼干可以缓解压力 |
[08:24] | Then I thought you could use a joke. | 然后我觉得可以用笑话解决问题 |
[08:26] | I should have stopped at the cookie. | 我应该在饼干那里就停手 |
[08:27] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:28] | I don’t care if these are poisoned. | 我不在乎这些饼干有没有毒 |
[08:30] | There’s chocolate and peanut butter | 这里面有巧克力有花生酱 |
[08:32] | And caramel in these son of bithes. | 而且这些贱饼里还有焦糖呢 |
[08:33] | I call them “Sumbitches”! | 我就叫他们小贱饼 |
[08:37] | And that’s how Lily met your mother. | 这就是莉莉遇见你们妈妈的故事 |
[08:40] | Are cousin Mitch and I directly related? | 我和我表亲米其是不是直系亲属 |
[08:43] | No, mom, I’m asking | 不 妈 我是说 |
[08:44] | Is cousin Mitch a blood relative? | 我和表亲米其有没有血缘关系 |
[08:46] | I’m not asking about cousin Pete, | 我不是问我的表亲皮特 |
[08:48] | I’m asking about cousin Robin! | 我在问我的表亲罗宾 |
[08:49] | Mitch! | 不 是米其 |
[08:50] | Cousin Mitch! | 表亲米其 |
[08:51] | Well, just find out from uncle Frank | 那你就问问弗兰克叔叔 |
[08:53] | And call me back! | 再给我打电话过来 |
[08:54] | Well, then, go visit cousin Cecil | 那就去表亲西索的 |
[08:55] | At his sky-diving school and ask him! | 跳伞学校问问他 |
[08:57] | Oh, god, he did? | 哦 天啊 他怎么 |
[09:01] | Well, I guess that can happen | 嗯 有些事情必然会发生 |
[09:02] | No matter how experienced you are. | 不管你经验多丰富 |
[09:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的感觉很抱歉 |
[09:07] | My cousin Cecil… | 我表亲西索 |
[09:09] | got fired. | 被解雇了 |
[09:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:12] | That’s a relief. | 吓我一跳 |
[09:13] | He was so distraught, he jumped off a bridge; he’s dead. | 然后他精神抑郁 从桥上跳下去死了 |
[09:17] | Um… I’m so sorry for your loss. | 嗯 节哀顺变 |
[09:20] | It may be our loss. | 也许我们都要节哀顺变 |
[09:26] | Just click on “Options”! | 就去点选项按钮嘛 |
[09:28] | All I see is a man holding a bratwurst! | 我只能看到一个男人握着一个大香肠 |
[09:31] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:32] | No, the pornography’s back. | 哦 不对 那黄片又来了 |
[09:35] | I said, please turn off all electronic devices. | 我说了 请您关闭一切电子设备 |
[09:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:40] | This isn’t an electronic device. | 这个不是电子设备 |
[09:42] | This is actually a toy. | 实际上这是一个玩具 |
[09:44] | For my son. | 我儿子的 |
[09:46] | We call it phone-y. | 我们叫它电话酱 |
[09:48] | I call you phony. | 我觉得你是个话痨 |
[09:50] | We can’t take off till you hang up. | 你不挂断电话我们就没法起飞 |
[09:53] | Okay, enough. Give me that phone! | 好了 够了 把电话给我 |
[09:55] | Just click on “Options.” | 就点选项按钮嘛 |
[09:56] | I don’t see it! | 我没找到啊 |
[09:58] | I said, give me the phone! | 我说了 把电话给我 |
[10:00] | Just click on “Options”! | 点选项按钮 |
[10:01] | Stop yelling at me! | 别冲我吼 |
[10:03] | Just click on “Options.” | 点选项按钮 |
[10:04] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[10:05] | Click on “Options”! | 点选项按钮 |
[10:06] | Click on… I have a baby! | 点…我孩子在这呢 |
[10:08] | Please, I-I have to get to new york. | 求你了 我得去纽约 |
[10:10] | Yeah, well, you should have thought about that | 是啊 我觉得在你攻击我之前 |
[10:12] | Before you attacked me. | 就该想想 |
[10:13] | All right, boys, you got this? | 好吧 你们都处理好了吧 |
[10:14] | Good. | 好 |
[10:15] | -Let’s get this bird in the air. -Ah, you’re both | -我们准备起飞吧 -嗯 你们两个 |
[10:17] | Banned from this flight. | 都不能上这次航班 |
[10:21] | So I was driving with my friend, who thinks he’s | 我和我朋友一起开车旅行 他还觉得自己是 |
[10:24] | “The road trip master.” | “自驾游大师”呢 |
[10:25] | He has leather driving gloves. | 他还有副真皮的驾驶手套 |
[10:28] | Who wears those? | 谁戴那东西开车啊 |
[10:30] | Huge dorks, that’s who. | 只有大蠢蛋才会 |
[10:32] | Your mother was lying. | 你妈妈撒谎了 |
[10:33] | She had her own pair. | 她自己也有一副 |
[10:35] | And he always makes us stop | 然后他总是停车 |
[10:37] | To see some weird roadside attraction | 去看一些路边的景点 |
[10:40] | No one except him gives a crap about. | 除了他没有人在乎 |
[10:43] | Nerd alert. | 书呆子预警 |
[10:45] | Kids, you remember the seven-hour detour | 孩子 你还记得在迪士尼世界 |
[10:46] | On our road trip to Disney World | 路上的7小时绕行吗 |
[10:48] | So your mother didn’t miss that goat in south carolina | 就是为了你们妈妈不会错过在南卡的那个 |
[10:51] | Who could blow smoke rings. | 能吐烟圈的山羊 |
[10:52] | And he won’t go one mile an hour over the speed limit. | 而且他稍微超速一点就能死 |
[10:57] | That would drive me crazy. | 那样的话绝对会把我逼疯的 |
[10:58] | I would give him a humiliating nickname | 我会给他一个特别羞耻的别名 |
[11:01] | Until he stopped driving like a little girl. | 直到他开的像个爷们了为止 |
[11:04] | It was “Lady Tedwina Slowsby.” | 我的别名是”泰德维娜•慢死比小姐” |
[11:07] | And it worked. | 而且的确奏效 |
[11:09] | Okay, look, if it’s true, if we are… | 好吧 如果是真的 如果我们是… |
[11:14] | You know. | 你知道 |
[11:15] | It’s really not that big a deal. | 其实也不是什么大事 |
[11:17] | Okay, we-we know we won’t have kids. | 好吧 我们也不会生孩子 |
[11:19] | And even if we did, | 就算我们生了 |
[11:20] | King joffrey’s parents were brother and sister, | 乔佛里国王的父母也是亲兄妹啊 |
[11:22] | And he was a fair and wise leader. | 但他依然是个明智的国王啊 |
[11:24] | Yeah. Look, no one ever needs to know but us. | 是啊 没人需要知道我们这件事 |
[11:26] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[11:28] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[11:31] | We might have to… | 我们也许需要… |
[11:34] | Take care of ranjit. | 处理一下兰吉特 |
[11:37] | Hey, you just finished my… | 嘿 你刚刚呼应了我的 |
[11:39] | Creepy telepathic murder thought. | 恐怖心灵感应谋杀的想法 |
[11:41] | Oh, it must be a soul mate thing. | 哦 这肯定是灵魂伴侣间的心灵感应 |
[11:44] | Unless… | 除非… |
[11:45] | It’s a weird cousin thing. | 这其实是表兄妹之间的诡异感应 |
[11:51] | So we’ll be good either way, right? | 那不管怎样咱俩都有感应 挺好对吧 |
[11:53] | Honey? | 亲 爱的 |
[11:55] | That’s right… Sweetie. | 没错… 小 甜心 |
[11:58] | Now, get over here, you. | 快到我碗里来 |
[12:01] | Gah, just try and stop me. | 哈 根本停不下来 |
[12:20] | Well, I can’t wait till tonight. | 嗯 我真等不及今晚了 |
[12:21] | I have got some | 我可是准备了 |
[12:22] | Naughty-naughty-naughty things planned. | 十分灰常无比相当淘气的节目呢 |
[12:24] | Aw. | 噢 |
[12:25] | Oh, wow, you have certainly piqued my incest. | 哇哦 你已然激怒了咱的列祖列宗啊 |
[12:27] | Interest. Interest! | 激发了我的性趣 性趣 |
[12:31] | I still can’t believe he dragged me to the childhood home | 我还是不敢相信 他居然会拽我去看 |
[12:34] | Of some stupid bucklesmith no one’s ever even heard of. | 什么根本没人听说过的皮带匠的童年故居 |
[12:38] | Yeah, who cares about Florian Van Otterloop? | 就是的 谁关心那个什么弗洛里安•梵•奥特卢 |
[12:40] | I never told you his name. | 我从没告诉过你他的名字 |
[12:42] | Sumbitch? | 来块小贱饼 |
[12:44] | I mean, why’d he have to act that way? | 我是说 他为什么非得那样呢 |
[12:46] | He knows I hate how he gets on road trips. | 他明明知道我讨厌他的这种公路旅行 |
[12:49] | It almost seems like he wanted you to storm off. | 这看起来甚至有点像是他在故意激怒你 |
[12:52] | But we’re going to the same place. | 但我们要去同一个地方 |
[12:54] | There’s no reason why he’d want to ditch me. | 他怎么可能想甩开我呢 |
[12:57] | And suddenly Lily remembered that a week ago, | 突然莉莉想起了一周前的事 |
[13:00] | I’d helped Robin look for her long-lost locket. | 我帮罗宾挖她埋藏已久的吊坠 |
[13:02] | But it was gone. | 却发现它不见了 |
[13:08] | Then Lily told me the locket actually got stashed | 然后莉莉告诉我那个吊坠其实一直放在 |
[13:10] | in my pencil box, but when I opened it… | 我的铅笔盒里 不过我打开铅笔盒一看… |
[13:13] | The locket wasn’t there. | 吊坠并不在里面 |
[13:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:17] | ’cause that locket’s trouble. | 这吊坠是不祥之物 |
[13:18] | How? It’s-it’s just a friendly, | 怎么会 这只是一个友好的 |
[13:19] | Innocent wedding gift. | 单纯的结婚礼物而已 |
[13:20] | It’s not innocent. | 一点也不单纯吧 |
[13:21] | Ted, you think | 泰德 你是想 |
[13:23] | If you can get that locket for Robin you’ll win her back. | 如果你能为罗宾找到吊坠 你就能把她赢回来 |
[13:26] | Lily, I’ve let it go. | 莉莉 我已经放手了 |
[13:34] | -I mean… -What? | -我是说… -又怎么了 |
[13:35] | There’s, like, a one percent chance | 貌似 有那么大概百分之一的可能 |
[13:37] | That Stella has the locket from when we lived together. | 斯黛拉跟我在一起的时候拿走了那条吊坠 |
[13:39] | Promise me you didn’t call the woman who left you | 向我保证你不会为了找到吊坠 |
[13:42] | At the altar so that you could find that locket. | 而给这个把你甩在圣坛的女人打电话 |
[13:45] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[13:46] | I e-mailed her. | 我给她发了邮件 |
[13:47] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[13:48] | But Stella’s living in L.A. Now. | 但斯黛拉现在住在洛杉矶呢 |
[13:49] | And even if she has it, | 而且就算在她手上 |
[13:51] | It’s buried in some storage unit. | 肯定也被丢在某个储藏间的小角落里了 |
[13:52] | She said I’d have to fly out there | 她说我可以飞过去 |
[13:53] | And look for it myself. | 自己找找看 |
[13:55] | Promise me you aren’t about to do that. | 向我保证你不会这样做 |
[13:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:00] | Sumbitch! | 这个贱货 |
[14:17] | You better hope when sweaty finally gets off that phone, | 你还是祈祷汗津津的肥仔打完这通慢到死的电话之后 |
[14:19] | He can get me on the next flight to new york. | 能让我登上下一班去纽约的飞机 |
[14:21] | I got the password from my mom. | 我有我妈妈的密码 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna take that photo down myself. | 我要自己把这张照片删掉 |
[14:25] | You know, I don’t give a damn about your photo. | 我一点也不关心你那个什么破照片 |
[14:27] | My daughter is giving a big speech for the model U.N. | 我女儿要在学校的模拟联合国大会上 |
[14:30] | At her school, and I’m gonna miss it because of you. | 做一个重要演讲 我却要错过了 全怪你 |
[14:36] | Her father and I are separated. | 她父亲和我分居了 |
[14:38] | She lives with her dad. | 她跟她爸住 |
[14:40] | And if I don’t make it… | 如果这次我去不了… |
[14:43] | She’s never gonna trust me again. | 她肯定再也不肯相信我了 |
[14:46] | I’m so sorry. | 我实在很抱歉 |
[14:48] | Wow, that worked on you? | 哇塞 这你都信 |
[14:50] | Let’s hope pit stains is as dumb as you are. | 但愿那个胳肢窝里都是汗的肥仔跟你一样蠢 |
[14:52] | What? Why is this so hard for my mom? | 什么吗 这对我妈怎么就那么难 |
[14:54] | All you do | 要做的不就是 |
[14:55] | is you click the photo, | 点击照片 |
[14:57] | and then you click on the… | 然后点… |
[14:59] | I don’t see… I don’t see “Options.” | 我没… 没找到”选项” |
[15:02] | Just click on “Options.” | 点”选项”就行了 |
[15:04] | But where is it? | 但这里没有 |
[15:05] | Just click on “Options.” | 点”选项”就行了哟 |
[15:06] | Is it up on the toolbar? | 工具栏在哪儿 |
[15:07] | -Just click on “Options.” -It’s not there! | -点”选项”就行了哟 -这里没有啊 |
[15:09] | Just click on “Options”! | 点 “选项” 就 行 了 啊 |
[15:16] | Hi, grandma. | 嗨 奶奶 |
[15:17] | You-you can explain how cousin Mitch is related to us? | 你能说清米其表亲跟我们家怎么联系上的 |
[15:20] | Explain, grandma, explain! | 快解释啊 奶奶 快说 |
[15:22] | Okay, he married Barney’s dad’s cousin renee, | 好 他娶了巴尼他爸的表妹蕾妮 |
[15:24] | who he met selling Vachon cakes | 他们是在希库提米市的冰壶比赛 |
[15:25] | outside a curling bonspiel in Chicoutimi. | 外面卖瓦尚蛋糕的地方认识的 |
[15:28] | English, grandma, english! | 说英语啊奶奶 英语 |
[15:29] | And on our side of the family, he was adopted | 而在咱们家这边 他其实是领养的 |
[15:32] | Because his real parents were eaten alive | 因为他的生父生母被他们自己养的 |
[15:34] | By their sled dogs? | 雪橇狗活活咬死了 |
[15:35] | That’s awesome! Thanks, grandma. | 太棒了 谢谢奶奶 |
[15:39] | So… | 那… |
[15:40] | So you and I share no DNA whatsoever. | 那这么说咱俩完全没有相同的DNA呢 |
[15:43] | Let’s change that. | 我们来造人吧 |
[15:47] | Don’t hold back. | 别悠着啊 |
[15:49] | This divider is totally soundproof. | 挡板是完全隔音的哟 |
[15:51] | Go all the way. | 做完全套吧 |
[15:54] | Wait till the hotel? | 等到酒店再说 |
[15:56] | Totally. | 没问题 |
[15:58] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿 你知道吗 |
[16:00] | I’m not worried about a wild card at our wedding anymore. | 我再也不会担心婚礼上会出意外了 |
[16:03] | Whether it’s uncle vic or aunt shelly | 不管是维克大叔还是雪莉大妈 |
[16:05] | Or the ring bear. | 或者是花熊 |
[16:06] | Ring bear-er. Er. | 花童 童 |
[16:08] | Whether any of those mammals go rogue, | 不管这些哺乳动物要耍什么流氓 |
[16:10] | Our wedding is gonna be legendary. | 我们的婚礼都将成为传奇 |
[16:15] | No “Wait for it”? | 没有”等一下”吗 |
[16:16] | I’ve got you. | 我拥有了你 |
[16:19] | I don’t have to wait for it anymore. | 就不需要再等了 |
[16:36] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[16:37] | But if we don’t beat my friend out to that wedding, | 要是我们不把我朋友踢出婚礼 |
[16:39] | It’s gonna be bad. | 后果不堪设想 |
[16:41] | This is too stressful. I-I need to see marvin! | 压力太大了 我要看一眼马尔文 |
[16:43] | No! You made me promise not to let you look, | 不行 你答应我说不看的 |
[16:45] | Because it’s only gonna upset you. | 因为那只会让你更心烦 |
[16:47] | Here, have another sum… Bitch. | 来 再吃一块小…贱饼 |
[16:50] | No more sumbitches?! | 没有小贱饼了 |
[16:53] | Give me the damn phone! | 把那该死的电话给我 |
[16:56] | just go to “Edit” On the toolbar! | 在工具栏上的”编辑”找一下 |
[16:58] | No, “Account settings”! | 不对 是”账户设置” |
[17:00] | Just click on “Options.” | 点击”选项”就行了 |
[17:01] | Stop! | 别吵 |
[17:03] | It can’t be done. | 完蛋了 |
[17:05] | That photo is etched in eternity. | 那张照片将永垂不朽 |
[17:08] | Long after humanity’s reign has ended. | 直到人类不再统治这个地球 |
[17:11] | The only traces of our civilization found | 而唯一被地球新猿大师发现的 |
[17:13] | By earth’s new ape masters will be | 人类文明遗留的痕迹 |
[17:15] | The top of the statue of liberty | 将会是自由女神像 |
[17:17] | And this photo of me pretending to be | 和这张我拿着香蕉当槌子 |
[17:19] | A judge with a banana gavel. | 来装法官的照片 |
[17:22] | Well, they’ll probably like the banana thing. | 他们可能更喜欢有关香蕉的东西 |
[17:25] | The ape masters? | 猿大师 |
[17:27] | -Sorry. -Lily’s gonna see it, | -对不起 -莉莉会看到的 |
[17:29] | And we’re gonna have the biggest fight of our lives. | 我们肯定会爆发一场史无前例的战斗 |
[17:32] | oh, I wish I could see your wife kick your ass. | 噢 我真想看到你妻子揍扁你啊 |
[17:35] | I don’t mean a physical fight. | 我不是指肉体上的对抗 |
[17:38] | She’s not an animal. | 她又不是斗兽 |
[17:39] | I’m sorry I tried to bite you. | 很抱歉我刚才想咬你 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry that I swatted you on the nose | 很抱歉我用一本卷起来的杂志 |
[17:44] | with a rolled-up magazine. | 打了你的鼻子 |
[17:45] | It’s the only way I’ll learn. | 我不打不长记性 |
[17:50] | Look, I haven’t seen my baby in a week. | 听着 我已经有一星期都没见到孩子了 |
[17:54] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:56] | Go for it. | 看一眼吧 |
[18:07] | It’s gone! | 不见了 |
[18:08] | It’s gone! | 不见了 |
[18:10] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[18:11] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[18:15] | No new insulting marvin photo. | 没有恶搞马尔文的照片 |
[18:17] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[18:19] | No new insulting marvin photo. | 没有恶搞马尔文的照片 |
[18:24] | I know I’m just a stranger on a train | 我知道我只是个你在火车上遇到的 |
[18:27] | Who you tried to bite, but… Do you want a hug? | 还想咬我一口的路人甲 可是…你想抱一下吗 |
[18:53] | Lily! What the hell?! | 莉莉 什么情况 |
[18:58] | Ted and I had some road trip issues. | 泰德和我有些自驾游争端 |
[19:01] | -Did he put on the gloves? -Mm-hmm. | -他戴了手套吗 -嗯哼 |
[19:03] | That tackle was justified. | 这事儿该管管 |
[19:05] | -What’s this? -It’s for you. | -这是什么 -送你的 |
[19:07] | Don’t open it. | 别打开 |
[19:12] | With all the big changes coming up, | 生活将会有翻天覆地的变化 |
[19:14] | I just wanted robin to remember her friends. | 我只希望罗宾别忘了她的朋友们 |
[19:17] | We all want nothing but happiness for you and barney. | 我们衷心希望你和巴尼能幸福 |
[19:20] | Right, lily? | 对吗 莉莉 |
[19:22] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:24] | Oh, wow. | 哇哦 |
[19:26] | That was, what, eight years ago? | 这是八年前了吧 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:28] | Eight years. | 八年了 |
[19:31] | Thanks, ted. | 谢谢你 泰德 |
[19:39] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna get checked in. | 我去…我去登记入住了 |
[19:43] | Marshall’s flight just took off. | 马修的飞机才刚起飞 |
[19:46] | My boys will be here soon. | 我们家的男孩们马上就到 |
[19:47] | Oh, yay. | 耶 |
[19:49] | Actually, lily’s boys were just learning there was | 其实 莉莉的男孩们刚刚才得知 |
[19:51] | Only one more flight out to new york with one seat left, | 最后一班飞往纽约的飞机 只剩下一个座位了 |
[19:54] | And it was all the way across the airport. | 而且登机口在机场的另一端 |
[20:15] | You’re not gonna tackle me again, are you? | 你又要来找我理论了吗 |
[20:17] | I’m the maid of honor. | 我是首席伴娘 |
[20:18] | There’s a good chance that won’t be | 这个周末还会有更好的机会 |
[20:20] | My only tackle of the weekend. | 给我来找你理论 |
[20:21] | It wasn’t. | 其实没有 |
[20:23] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 对不起 |
[20:25] | I just got it in my head that you somehow managed | 我当时脑袋里一直想着你会突然 |
[20:28] | To track down that locket in los angeles, | 跑去洛杉矶把吊坠找回来 |
[20:30] | And now you were gonna blow up the wedding. | 然后你就会把婚礼给毁了的 |
[20:32] | You really think I’m that crazy? | 你真以为我疯了吗 |
[20:35] | I guess that’s fair. | 确实合情合理 |
[20:37] | Look, even though I was wrong, tell me you aren’t thinking | 听好 就算我错了 跟我说你不会 |
[20:41] | about doing anything insane this weekend. | 在这个周末谋划着什么疯狂的事 |
[20:44] | Of course not. | 必须不能啊 |
[20:46] | And all I can say, kids, | 我只能说 孩子们 |
[20:49] | is at that moment, I really thought I meant it. | 那一瞬间 我真的说了实话 |
[20:52] | But the truth is… You never know | 可真相是…你永远不知道 |
[20:56] | who’s gonna be the wild card at a wedding. | 谁会成为婚礼上的意外 |
[20:58] | Hi. One ticket to los angeles, please. | 你好 一张去洛杉矶的机票 谢谢 |
[21:08] | 周五 上午12点 | |
[21:09] | That afternoon at the farhampton inn, | 在远汉普顿旅店的那个下午 |
[21:12] | Aunt lily and I tried to check in. | 莉莉阿姨和我准备登记入住 |
[21:15] | Are you chewing gum? | 你在嚼口香糖吗 |
[21:16] | You never chew gum. | 你从来不嚼的啊 |
[21:17] | You shouldn’t chew gum in here. | 在这儿不应该嚼口香糖 |
[21:19] | Nobody cares if I chew gum, ted. | 没人在意我嚼不嚼 泰德 |
[21:22] | Are you chewing gum? | 你在嚼口香糖吗 |
[21:23] | Yes, she is. She’s chewing gum. | 是的 她在嚼 她在嚼口香糖 |
[21:24] | Ooh, can I have a piece? | 噢 能给我一片吗 |
[21:26] | -Of course! -Great. | -当然了 -太好了 |
[21:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:29] | Okay, let’s chew some gum. | 好的 我们一边嚼口香糖 |
[21:30] | And get you guys all checked in. | 一边帮你们都登记入住 |
[21:32] | Ms. Aldrin, how many keys will you need? | 艾尔德林女士 你需要多少把钥匙 |
[21:34] | Two, please. | 两把 谢了 |
[21:35] | My husband’s getting in later. | 我丈夫要晚点到 |
[21:36] | Excellent, and mr. Mosby? | 真好 那莫斯比先生呢 |
[21:37] | Uh, just one, please. | 噢 一把就好 谢了 |
[21:38] | Oh, oh, I-I see. | 噢 噢 我看出来了 |
[21:42] | Oh. | 噢 |
[21:43] | Well, hang in there. | 没事 坚持住啊宝贝儿 |
[21:45] | You’ll find somebody. | 你一定会找到那一位的 |
[21:47] | Thank you, front desk stranger. | 多谢啊 前台陌生人 |
[21:50] | I’m sorry, we just… We just don’t get a lot of singles here. | 我很抱歉 只是我们… 我们这没那么多单人间 |
[21:52] | I mean, look at this place. | 我是说 看看这个地方 |
[21:53] | It’s so romantic. | 多浪漫的地方啊 |
[21:55] | Countless babies conceived within these walls. | 这些墙壁的后面进行过数不胜数的造人行动 |
[21:58] | And one… grisly murder. | 还有一个 恐怖的谋杀案 |
[22:01] | Now, are you sure that you wouldn’t | 这样 你看看你去汽车旅馆住 |
[22:02] | feel more comfortable staying at a motel? | 会不会觉得舒服一些 |
[22:05] | What? No, look. | 什么 才不要 你听着 |
[22:06] | I’m not some miserable, lonely person. | 我可不是什么悲惨可怜又寂寞难耐的人 |
[22:08] | Tell him, lily. | 告诉他 莉莉 |
[22:09] | It’s a tough weekend for him. | 这周末对他来说比较难熬 |
[22:11] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[22:12] | -We’re here for a wedding. -Ouch. | -我们是来参加婚礼的 -哎呀 |
[22:14] | -And he used to date the bride. -Ooh, mama. | -而且他和新娘以前在一起过 -噢 我的妈 |
[22:17] | -And he’s the best man. -Devastating. | -而且他还是伴郎 -灾难片上演 |
[22:19] | Could you please just check us in? | 麻烦你能不能帮我们登记就行了 |
[22:20] | Oh, your rooms aren’t gonna be ready for hours. | 哦 你们的房间一时半会儿是准备不好的 |
[22:22] | But in the meantime, | 不过与此同时呢 |
[22:23] | Ms. Aldrin, I definitely think | 艾尔德林女士 我真心认为 |
[22:26] | you and your husband should check out the lighthouse. | 你和你丈夫一定要试试这亮光房 |
[22:28] | It’s a beautiful view of the bay– so romantic. | 房里可以完美呈现出海湾的美景 浪漫至极 |
[22:31] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇 |
[22:32] | Here’s the channel guide for the tv. | 这个是电视的收视指南 |
[22:35] | Don’t listen to him, ted. | 别听他的 泰德 |
[22:37] | you are not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[22:40] | In fact, this whole weekend, | 事实上 这个周末呢 |
[22:43] | It is going to be nothing but me and… | 你身边只会有我和… |
[22:45] | Marshall! | 马修 |
[22:46] | Oh, thank god, you’re on your way. | 噢 谢天谢地 你在来的路上了 |
[22:48] | If I had to be here alone, I would kill myself. | 如果让我一个人待在这里 我还不如死了算了 |
[22:50] | How are you doing? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[22:51] | I’m fine… Curtis. | 我挺好的 柯蒂斯 |
[22:56] | One “best man” plus one “no girlfriend” equals… | “伴郎”加”单身”等于什么呢 |
[23:00] | “Mothers of Farhampton, lock up your daughters!” | 远汉普顿的妈妈们 注意了 锁好你们的女儿 |
[23:03] | Double guns! | 双枪猛男 |
[23:11] | Wow, you’re in bad shape. | 喔 你的身材不怎么样啊 |
[23:12] | Marshall missed his flight. | 马修错过了他的航班 |
[23:14] | He might not get here tonight. | 他今晚可能到不了了 |
[23:16] | He might not get here at all. | 他可能根本就来不了了 |
[23:18] | We… | 我们… |
[23:19] | only have a few of these left. | 这种房型剩的不多了 |
[23:25] | Hi… | 你好 |
[23:27] | Linus. | 莱纳斯 |
[23:28] | Here’s how this goes down. | 事情是这样的 |
[23:29] | If I’m going to make it through this weekend without my husband, | 如果我要在没有我丈夫的情况下度过这周末 |
[23:32] | I need you to hook a lady up. | 我需要勾引一位女士上钩 |
[23:34] | Any time you see me without a drink in my hand, | 凡是见到姐手上无酒可饮 |
[23:36] | you put a drink in my hand. | 就给姐来一杯 |
[23:39] | Are you my guy, linus? | 怎么样 莱纳斯 |
[23:42] | So you want the kennedy package? | 所以你是需要肯尼迪式服务吗 |
[23:44] | Bingo. | 答对 |
[23:47] | Go for barney. | 巴尼在此 |
[23:50] | Ah. | 啊 |
[23:51] | Thank you linus. | 谢谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[23:53] | Barney, before you get too upset, | 巴尼 在你伤心欲绝之前 |
[23:54] | there’s another flight that leaves in five minutes. | 五分钟后还有另一个航班飞纽约的 |
[23:57] | -You’re getting on it. -I’m gonna try. | -你就上这一班 -我会努力的 |
[23:58] | There is no try! | 努力个屁啊 |
[24:00] | You’re getting on that plane. | 你必须要赶上这班飞机 |
[24:01] | Hey, growth spurt. | 嘿 激素怪胎 |
[24:03] | If there is only one seat left on this plane, | 如果这班飞机只剩一个座位 |
[24:06] | I will fight you for it. | 我绝不会轻易让给你 |
[24:08] | And I’m a biter. | 姐可是会咬人的 |
[24:10] | Marshall, whoever that is, grab her carry-on | 马修 不管那人是谁 你立马抢了她的行李 |
[24:11] | And throw it into a restricted area. | 直接扔到限制通行区去 |
[24:13] | I’m serious. Do it. Do it now. | 我是认真的 行动 就现在 |
[24:15] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[24:16] | Barney, are you…? | 巴尼 你是 |
[24:17] | No, I’m not gonna… | 不 我才不要 |
[24:19] | That’s… No. | 那太… 不能这样 |
[24:20] | There is no “What, no, barney, are you, | 你他妈再”什么 不行 巴尼 你是 |
[24:22] | No I’m not gonna, that’s no!” | 不 我才不要 那太 不能这样” |
[24:24] | This is a holiday weekend. | 这可是个周末假期啊 |
[24:26] | You’re not gonna get to new york by being nice. | 你做好人是来不了纽约的 |
[24:29] | So you’re gonna have to lose the whole midwestern | 所以你必须里面关闭整个中西部的 |
[24:31] | Aw-shucksy-doodles thing… | 人善被人欺系统… |
[24:33] | Shucksy doodles? | 人善被人欺 |
[24:34] | …and act like a new yorker. | …然后做一个真正的纽约客 |
[24:36] | A pushy, obnoxious, knock-the-other-guy-down- | 一个固执己见 面目可憎 为热狗而把人踹飞的 |
[24:38] | And-take-his-hot-dog resident of the greatest city on earth! | 全世界最伟大城市的市民 |
[24:40] | No can do, barney. | 我才不要 巴尼 |
[24:42] | I’m from minnesota, | 我可是来自明尼苏达的 |
[24:43] | Where there’s plenty of hot dogs for everyone. | 每个人都有热狗吃 |
[24:47] | Perhaps even too many. | 也许吃太多了 |
[24:50] | But listen, | 可是听我说 |
[24:51] | I’m gonna get to new york | 我不败人品 |
[24:52] | Without being a jerk. | 也能到纽约的 |
[24:53] | Just get to new york! | 那就快滚纽约来 |
[24:55] | I’ll get to new york! | 我马上就滚过来 |
[24:56] | Nobody’s getting to new york. | 谁都滚不到纽约了 |
[24:58] | Not this weekend anyway. | 至少这周末不能 |
[24:59] | There’s a big storm rolling up the east coast. | 有强暴风雨袭击东海岸 |
[25:02] | All the airports are closing. | 所有机场都要关闭 |
[25:04] | My advice is rent a car and drive. | 我建议租车开过去 |
[25:07] | But you better hurry. | 不过最好动作快 |
[25:08] | They’re gonna run out of cars soon. | 去晚了车都被租没了 |
[25:11] | Okay, listen. | 好的 听我说 |
[25:12] | If we’re both going to new york, | 既然我们都要去纽约 |
[25:14] | Why don’t we rent a car, split the drive? | 何不合租一辆 轮流开车呢 |
[25:17] | That seems like a reasonable plan. | 听起来有道理 |
[25:19] | Can I help you with that diaper bag? | 需要我帮你拎尿布包吗 |
[25:21] | Sure. Thank you. Oh, it’s… | 当然 谢谢 噢那可 |
[25:26] | Have a nice bus ride, pumpkin head! | 坐大巴去吧 脑残 |
[25:38] | Hey, lady. | 嘿 女士 |
[25:41] | Yeah, you just threw away your ticket to a really great road trip. | 你刚刚把你的完美旅程给毁了哈 |
[25:44] | I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. | 抱歉 听不到 |
[25:46] | You’re all the way back there, | 你在那边我在这 |
[25:49] | And I’m all the way up here. | 离我老远呢 |
[25:51] | Oh, you can hear me. | 噢 你能听到啊 |
[25:53] | Get ready to be driving the jealous-mobile | 准备好一路开车带斗气吧 |
[25:56] | Because our car is gonna have games, | 因为我俩会一路互飚 |
[25:58] | Snacks, a james patterson audio book | 比吃零嘴 比听评书 |
[26:01] | My mother describes as “Cluttering her glove box.” | 还有我妈所谓的”弄乱她的杂物箱” |
[26:04] | Your car? I’ll be in pittsburgh before you get your car. | 你的车 等你上车我都开到匹兹堡了 |
[26:08] | We’ll see about that. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[26:10] | And if you’re going to new york, you’re not gonna want | 顺便说你要想去纽约的话 |
[26:12] | to go through pittsburgh. | 最好别走匹兹堡 |
[26:13] | 94 backs up around allentown, | 在艾伦镇调头走94号公路的话 |
[26:15] | So you’re gonna want to stick on 80. | 你会堵在80号公路的 |
[26:17] | Jerk face! | 蠢货 |
[26:21] | Come on, universe. | 求求你了 老天 |
[26:23] | I’m a nice guy. | 我是个好男银 |
[26:25] | Send me a miracle. | 赐我个奇迹吧 |
[26:27] | And then the universe sent your uncle marshall… | 然后老天赐给你们马修叔叔 |
[26:30] | Herm. | 老人赫姆 |
[26:40] | Okay, people, let’s move it along. What do you want? | 好了大伙 都往前走走 你要什么车 |
[26:42] | You want a car? You got a car. Beat it. | 你要车我就给你车 闪人吧 |
[26:44] | What kind of car do you want? | 你要哪种车 |
[26:46] | Too slow, you get a minivan. | 太慢了 给你小型货车收着吧 |
[26:48] | Next. Ah, midsize sedan. | 下一个 中型轿车 |
[26:50] | Incoming. Next. | 接着 下一个 |
[26:51] | -Yes! -You want a gas option? | -帅 -你要挑排量 |
[26:53] | Nobody wants a gas option. Get out of here. | 没人挑排量的 赶快走人 |
[26:55] | Next. | 下一个 |
[26:56] | Hello. I need a car. | 你好 我要租车 |
[26:58] | You’ve got it. That’s all of them. | 租给你了 就这些了 |
[27:00] | We’re all out of cars, everybody. | 车已租完 下次请早 |
[27:03] | Wait, no! | 等等 不要啊 |
[27:04] | You let this guy beat you? | 你就让这货这么虐你 |
[27:06] | Ma’am, it’s not a race. | 女士 这又不是比赛 |
[27:07] | That right there is why you lost. | 就是因为这种心态你才会输 |
[27:11] | Maybe this is your fault. | 你可能是自作自受 |
[27:13] | Did you ever think of that? | 你想过吗 |
[27:15] | Maybe if you had just been | 可能你稍微 |
[27:16] | A little bit nicer, then you would be | 哪怕态度稍微好一点点 |
[27:18] | The one driving this lovely… | 可能就是你坐在这辆可爱的 |
[27:20] | What kind of car is it? | 等等这是什么车 |
[27:22] | Now, kids, I don’t remember the actual name of this car, | 孩儿们 我已经记不得这车的原名了 |
[27:25] | But to an environmentalist like marshall, | 但是对于想马修这样的环保主义者 |
[27:27] | This car was a monstrosity. | 这车就是辆尾气怪物 |
[27:29] | 2006 monstrosity. | 2006年产尾气怪物 |
[27:32] | Monstrosity | * 我们是尾气怪物 * |
[27:32] | 2006产尾气怪物 4000马力 每公里油耗30升 | |
[27:34] | cause global warming’s not real. | * 全球变暖什么的跟我们才没关系 * |
[27:38] | Oh, no, not a monstrosity. | 噢不 不是尾气怪物吧 |
[27:40] | -I’ll take it. -I can’t drive that. | -给我吧 -我不能开这车 |
[27:42] | I can. Give me the monstrosity. | 我能 把尾气怪物给我吧 |
[27:44] | -Do you have anything else? -I’ll take the monstrosity. | -还有别的车吗 -我愿意开尾气怪物 |
[27:47] | -There’s nothing else. -Give me the keys, old man! | -没别的了 -把钥匙给我 死老头 |
[27:49] | It’s just so freaking huge! | 那车太大了 |
[27:50] | Well, actually it’s a monstrosity sport, | 其实这是尾气怪物运动版 |
[27:52] | So it’s a little smaller. | 型号会小一点 |
[27:54] | Monstrosity sport | * 尾气怪物运动版 * |
[27:54] | 2006产尾气怪物运动版 3999马力 每公里油耗25升 | |
[27:56] | It’s still freaking huge. | * 依然很巨型的呦 * |
[27:59] | Fine. I’ll take it. | 好的 我要了 |
[28:00] | But I’m also gonna need a baby seat. | 不过我还需要个婴儿座椅 |
[28:02] | We’re all out of baby seats. Get out of here. | 没有婴儿座椅 滚出去吧 |
[28:04] | Oh, my god– what am I gonna do? | 哦天啊 我怎么办 |
[28:06] | I don’t care. | 我才不管 |
[28:09] | Can I make a suggestion? | 我有个建议 |
[28:12] | I rent the car, | 我来租车 |
[28:13] | Then I go buy the car seat, come back here, | 然后我去买婴儿座 回到这里 |
[28:16] | Pick you guys up, | 接你们爷俩 |
[28:18] | and then the three of us drive to new york together. | 然后我们三人一起 开车去纽约 |
[28:22] | Let me get this straight. | 等我捋一捋 有点乱 |
[28:24] | So, you’re gonna rent the car, | 你是说你租车 |
[28:27] | Go and get a baby seat for my son, | 去给我儿子买婴儿座椅 |
[28:30] | And then drive all the way back here to pick me up. | 然后再开回来接我 |
[28:33] | That’s right. | 就这样 |
[28:35] | Well, then you’re gonna need some cash. Here. | 那你可是需要不少现金呢 给你 |
[28:38] | Hundred bucks ought to cover it. | 100刀应该够了 |
[28:40] | So, we’ll see you soon. | 回见喽 |
[28:41] | -You got it, Michael! -Marshall. | -就这么说定了 迈克 -是马修 |
[28:43] | Doesn’t matter now, does it? | 叫啥都无所谓了吧 你说呢 |
[28:48] | Remember this day, marvin. | 记住这一天吧 马尔文 |
[28:52] | not only is this the day that we either saw Prince | 你要记住 今天我们不仅见到了普林斯 |
[28:55] | or a… a really flamboyantly dressed greyhound, | 或者是见到了某个穿着高端霸气上档次的大灰熊 |
[28:58] | It’s also the day that your dad chose not to be a jerk… | 还要记住 今天你的父亲选择了高尚而非卑鄙 |
[29:02] | And put his trust in humanity. | 选择把信任撒向人间 |
[29:05] | Just watch where it gets us. | 好好瞧瞧之后的发展吧 |
[29:10] | Shucksy-doodles! | 人善被人欺 |
[29:15] | Uncle marshall was just about ready | 当你们马修叔叔已然准备 |
[29:18] | to abandon his faith in humanity. | 要抛弃对人性的信仰之时 |
[29:19] | But let’s back up a little bit. | 不过我们先往回倒一倒 |
[29:21] | And now the true tale of the stinson curse. | 现在我们来讲讲斯丁森咒怨的真实传说 |
[29:25] | Moscow, 1807. | 这事发生在莫斯科 1807年 |
[29:29] | What a wonderful night at the opera. | 今晚上咱瞅的这二人转老鼻子带劲了 |
[29:31] | Wouldn’t you agree, comrade barnovski? | 我说的对不 巴诺夫斯基同志 |
[29:33] | I would indeed, comrade jamesokoff. | 那不杠杠滴吗 詹姆斯科夫同志 |
[29:35] | But you know what made it truly wonderful? | 咱这生活滴这么得瑟你知道是咋整的不 |
[29:38] | Being here with my wife… | 还不因为和咱家老伴儿一块儿啊 |
[29:41] | The beet in my borscht, the fur on my hat, | 人简直是罗宋汤中的小甜菜 帽子上的翻毛盖 |
[29:45] | The only person I’ve ever been attracted to, ever. | 我这辈子也就稀罕我老伴儿 |
[29:50] | I feel the same way about Kyle… | 哎呀 这跟我家小凯子咋一样一样捏 |
[29:52] | My plutonic friend from work. | 工作上永远的基友 |
[29:56] | Is it just me, or did that feel like we hit an old gypsy woman? | 是我错觉了 还是我们把一吉卜赛老娘们给撞了 |
[29:59] | Yep. Old gypsy woman. | 坏事儿 还真是吉卜赛老娘们啊 |
[30:01] | Good call, barnovski. Oh, well, she’s just a peasant. | 可不嘛 巴诺夫斯基 得啦 不就一乡下老娘们吗 |
[30:04] | Home, Smirnoff. | 回家吧 斯密尔诺夫 |
[30:05] | Wait, she’s saying somethink! | 等会儿 她有话要说 |
[30:09] | Hornier. | 浪死你 |
[30:12] | Hornier. | 浪死你 |
[30:15] | Hornier? | 浪死我 |
[30:17] | Sonobovich! | 真倒血霉了 |
[30:19] | Did she just put a curse on us? | 这娘们儿是不是咒咱们呐 |
[30:21] | Eh, nonsense, brother. | 别掰啦 兄弟 |
[30:22] | Okay, let’s go, smirnoff. | 得啦 走吧 斯米尔诺夫 |
[30:25] | Smirnoff? | 斯米尔诺夫 |
[30:27] | Homina, hominovich. Mmm, | 哎呀妈呀 受不了咋整啊 |
[30:30] | Smirnoff, I would climb you like the Kremlin wall. | 斯米尔诺夫啊 真想像爬高墙似的攀上你 |
[30:35] | What’s happening to me? | 我这咋这么不靠谱了呢 |
[30:37] | Don’t you see? You’re getting hornier, brother, | 还不明白吗 你变浪了 哥哥哎 |
[30:39] | Just like the old gypsy woman said! | 被那吉卜赛老娘们说的 |
[30:42] | Oh, hello there. | 哎呀 姑娘真水灵 |
[30:45] | ever had a white russian? | 跟咱老毛子亲热过没 |
[30:51] | For the next 200 years, | 此后的二百年间 |
[30:54] | Every male member of the stinson family | 每个斯丁森家族的男性成员 |
[30:56] | Was afflicted by the gypsy’s curse, | 都会受到那个吉卜赛人的诅咒 |
[30:59] | An unquenchable thirst for booty | 那就是对美色难以遏制的渴望 |
[31:01] | That no committed relationship could ever satisfy. | 任何固定的对象都没办法满足 |
[31:05] | That is, until my brother James | 然后 直到我哥哥詹姆斯 |
[31:07] | Met his husband Tom. | 遇见他的丈夫汤姆 |
[31:09] | The day they got married, they lifted the curse forever, | 他们结婚那天 他们解除了诅咒 |
[31:12] | Freeing me from the shackles | 把我从与无数女人交欢的 |
[31:14] | Of having sex with lots of different women. | 束缚中解救出来 |
[31:16] | Although, sometimes | 不过 有的时候 |
[31:17] | Robin and I still use the shackles. | 罗宾和我还会玩下紧缚什么的 |
[31:19] | Bondage five! | 束缚击掌 |
[31:20] | Whoa. I can’t, I can’t, | 啊 够不到 够不到 |
[31:22] | I can’t. | 够不到 |
[31:23] | go for barney! | 我是巴尼 |
[31:26] | Ah. | 爽啊 |
[31:27] | Thank you, linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[31:31] | This is worse than I thought. | 这比我想的要糟很多 |
[31:32] | I know. Showtime, no HBO? | 就是的 有Showtime台 倒没有HBO |
[31:34] | No. | 不 |
[31:37] | Tom and I are getting divorced. | 汤姆和我要离婚了 |
[31:39] | -What? -What? | -什么 -什么 |
[31:40] | That’s why you look extra handsome. | 难怪你现在变的更帅了 |
[31:43] | I do get extra hot when I’m single. | 我单身的样子确实性感很多 |
[31:45] | Your skin looks amazing. | 你的皮肤看起来超好的 |
[31:46] | Looks amazing. I know. | 超好的对吧 我就知道 |
[31:47] | So… So what happened? Why-why’d you guys break up? | 那怎么回事啊 为什么你们要分啊 |
[31:49] | Well, the thing to remember | 怎么说呢 要记住这点 |
[31:51] | Is that when something like this happens, | 就是当这种事情发生的时候 |
[31:52] | It’s nobody’s fault. | 任何人都没有错 |
[31:54] | -You cheated on him. -Repeatedly. | -你背着他偷腥了 -数不清了 |
[31:57] | I thought about keeping it quiet, | 我是想过要在这件事上保持沉默的 |
[31:58] | But then I realized, wouldn’t my family want me | 但我意识到我家人怎么会不希望我 |
[32:01] | To be honest with them about news this big? | 在这件大事上对他们说实话呢 |
[32:05] | Oh, can I just say five things? | 呃 我能送你五个字吗 |
[32:10] | What is the matter with– sorry, six– you?! | 你 是 怎 么 回 不好意思 再加一个字 事 |
[32:13] | Ooh! What?! | 嗷 你这是干嘛 |
[32:15] | I’m-I’m sorry about you and tom, | 你和汤姆的事情我很遗憾 |
[32:18] | But you can’t just drop a bombshell like this | 可你也不能就正好人家婚礼之前 |
[32:20] | So close to someone’s wedding. | 就丢这么大个炸弹啊 |
[32:22] | You broke the curse. You and tom | 你们打破了诅咒 你 还有汤姆 |
[32:25] | Are the only couple | 是唯一一对伴侣 |
[32:26] | That makes barney believe in marriage. | 让巴尼相信婚姻 |
[32:27] | really? The only couple? | 真的吗 就这一对吗 |
[32:30] | I mean, no one else comes to mind? | 怎么 就想不到别的吗 |
[32:33] | Been together 17 years? | 都在一起17年了 |
[32:35] | She’s a spunky redhead, he’s got calves | 她是个元气满满的红毛妹 而他的小腿 |
[32:37] | that launched a thousand lady boners? | 给她带来过上千次性福时刻 |
[32:40] | Hey, sorry about that. | 嗨 不好意思啊 |
[32:41] | Hey, did you guys know | 对了 你们知道吗 |
[32:43] | That Sunday is james’ and tom’s anniversary? | 这礼拜天是詹姆斯和汤姆的纪念日诶 |
[32:46] | How cool is that? | 酷翻了好吗 |
[32:48] | We’re anniversary bros! | 我们是纪念日兄弟 |
[32:49] | Every year, we should go out and celebrate… | 我们每年都要出去庆祝一次 |
[32:51] | Just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[32:52] | Listen, bro, you… | 听着 兄弟 你… |
[32:54] | I know, I know, | 我懂我懂 |
[32:57] | Please, barney, You don’t have to get us an anniversary gift this year.” | “拜托 巴尼 你今年不要给我们结婚周年纪念礼物了” |
[33:00] | You get them an anniversary gift? | 你还会送他们周年纪念礼物呢 |
[33:01] | Why shouldn’t I? They’re the one couple | 必须的啊 他们是仅有的一对 |
[33:03] | That makes me believe marriage is possible. | 让我有点相信婚姻的伴侣 |
[33:04] | I mean, I’m sitting right here. | 喂 我就坐在这儿呢 |
[33:07] | Thank you, Linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[33:09] | Barney, the thing is… | 巴尼 其实… |
[33:11] | Cover your ears and hum “The battle hymn of the republic.” | 塞住耳朵哼唱”共和国战歌” |
[33:14] | Why? | 为啥 |
[33:15] | It’s for the bride. | 为新娘唱的 |
[33:18] | Oh, it’s for… | 好嘞走着 |
[33:19] | Okay, listen, James, | 好吧 听着 詹姆斯 |
[33:21] | My cousin Vince is a mountie. | 我表兄文斯是一名加拿大骑警 |
[33:22] | His girlfriend is back home, but he gets gay at weddings. | 他女朋友回老家了 不过婚礼时他会变弯 |
[33:25] | He’s yours. I am giving you vince. | 他是你的了 我把文斯给你享用 |
[33:27] | Just please, don’t tell barney. | 只是 拜托 不要告诉巴尼 |
[33:28] | If he finds out that the only | 如果他发现他生命里唯一 |
[33:30] | Successful marriage in his life is over… | 成功的婚姻要完蛋了… |
[33:31] | I hate everyone at this table. | 我讨厌这桌上的每一个人 |
[33:33] | …It’ll spook him. | …他会吓坏的 |
[33:34] | I don’t want him getting spooked. | 我不想让他被吓到 |
[33:35] | Robin, have some faith. | 罗宾 有点信心吧 |
[33:37] | Do you really think what you and barney have is that fragile? | 你真觉得你们的感情这么不堪一击吗 |
[33:41] | I don’t want to find out. | 我不想寻找这个答案 |
[33:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:47] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[33:49] | -No sweat. -Mmm… | -举手之劳 -哼嗯 |
[33:50] | So, james, seriously, where’s tom? | 詹姆斯 说正经的 汤姆在哪啊 |
[33:53] | He can’t make the wedding. | 他不能参加婚礼了 |
[33:54] | He had his wisdom teeth out. | 他要去拔智齿 |
[33:56] | Ugh! On top of a divorce? | 是啊 站在离婚的风口浪尖上 |
[33:57] | That is rough. | 这真不容易 |
[33:59] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[34:01] | What is she talking about? | 她什么意思 |
[34:05] | Tom and I are getting a divorce. | 我和汤姆要离婚了 |
[34:11] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[34:17] | Vince… Off the table. | 文斯的事 没戏了 |
[34:23] | -What was that? -I don’t know. It just came out. | -你搞毛线啊 -不知道 一不小心就说漏了 |
[34:26] | That’s it. It’s barely even noon. | 不能在再喝了 中午都没到呢 |
[34:27] | You’re cut off. | 你不能喝了 |
[34:29] | Thank you, Linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[34:32] | Thank you, Linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[34:34] | Thank you, Linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[34:37] | Thank you, Linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[34:39] | Thank you, Linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[34:40] | Okay, but after that one, you’re cut off! | 好吧 那杯之后 你不能再喝了 |
[34:44] | No! No, you are not doing this. Step away from the desk. | 不行 你不能就这么从桌子旁边走开 |
[34:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[34:48] | You just found out about James and Tom, | 你刚知道了詹姆斯和汤姆要离婚 |
[34:49] | And it totally freaked you out, and now you’re asking this guy | 然后你吓坏了 而现在你让这个家伙 |
[34:52] | To point you in the direction | 来告诉你怎么去 |
[34:53] | Of the nearest, dirtiest strip club. | 最近最低俗的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[34:54] | Oh, well, that-that’s a tough one. | 哦 这个 这个可不好说 |
[34:56] | Uh, the nearest one that’s-that’s kind of dirty | 最近的一家脱衣舞俱乐部有点低俗 |
[34:59] | Is the sand box, | 叫做浮沙之箱 |
[35:00] | But the, uh… The dirtiest one that’s nearby | 但是这儿最低俗的脱衣舞俱乐部不是最近 |
[35:03] | Is the crab shed. | 叫做爬蟹横行 |
[35:05] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[35:06] | Sorry. Uh, but hey, if-if you do go, | 抱歉 但是如果你真想去的话 |
[35:09] | Maybe you could take Ted. | 应该把泰德也带上 |
[35:11] | I’m really worried about that kid. | 我真的担心那孩子 |
[35:14] | No, robin, I am not going to a strip club. | 不 罗宾 我不打算去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[35:16] | Especially right now. | 特别是现在 |
[35:18] | Could you imagine the day shift at the crab shed? | 你能想象白天的爬蟹横行有多么不堪入目吗 |
[35:22] | Robin, | 罗宾 |
[35:24] | I came to the desk to get this. | 我来前台是为了拿这把钥匙 |
[35:27] | Is that the key to our room? | 这是我们房间的钥匙吗 |
[35:28] | It’s the key to james’s room. | 这是詹姆斯房间的钥匙 |
[35:36] | Oh, my. | 哦 天呐 |
[35:37] | What is that? | 那是啥 |
[35:38] | It’s an erotic cake. | 一个色情蛋糕 |
[35:40] | I wanted to surprise them for their anniversary. | 是给他们的结婚纪念惊喜 |
[35:42] | Is that… Is that James and Tom? | 那是 詹姆斯和汤姆吗 |
[35:43] | Mmm, caramel marzipan, chocolate marzipan. | 嗯 焦糖杏仁糖 巧克力杏仁糖 |
[35:47] | I love chocolate marzipan. | 我超爱巧克力杏仁糖 |
[35:49] | So does tom. Used to anyway. | 汤姆也喜欢 至少曾经喜欢 |
[35:53] | This is, uh, absolutely the, uh… The weirdest thing | 这绝对算是为家人做的事情中 |
[35:56] | Anyone has ever done for their siblings. | 最奇怪的一件了 |
[36:00] | I love you so much. | 我爱死你了 |
[36:03] | You thought I was gonna freak out. | 你以为我会被吓跑 |
[36:05] | Well, I mean, a gypsy cursed your family | 毕竟你们家被吉普赛人诅咒了啊 |
[36:07] | To become hornier and do awesome guitar solos. | 变得越来越浪 还有超炫的吉他独奏特技 |
[36:10] | Can you blame me? | 你能怪我吗 |
[36:12] | Look, am I bummed about James and Tom getting a divorce? | 听着 我对詹姆斯的离婚很伤心吗 |
[36:15] | Obviously. But I don’t need them | 当然伤心 但是我再也用不着让他们 |
[36:18] | To make me believe in true love anymore. | 来让我相信真爱 |
[36:20] | I’ve got you for that now. | 因为我现在有你使我相信了 |
[36:22] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[36:23] | Oh, man, now I gotta figure out what to do with all this stuff. | 哦 天呐 现在我还得想怎么处理这些东西 |
[36:27] | Well, before we do that… | 在我们处理之前… |
[36:29] | Um, would it be all right if I nibbled | 能让我小啃一口 |
[36:32] | On your brother’s ding dong? | 你哥哥的小丁丁吗 |
[36:34] | How about we nibble | 不如我们 |
[36:37] | On my brother’s ding dong together? | 一起来啃我哥哥的小丁丁吧 |
[36:41] | I’d like that. | 乐意至极 |
[36:45] | So, they cleaned all that stuff out of there | 所以 他们清掉了房间里的所有东西 |
[36:47] | And had a talk with James. | 然后跟詹姆斯谈了一会儿 |
[36:49] | And Barney didn’t freak out, because here’s the thing, kids. | 巴尼并没有被吓跑 是这样的 孩子们 |
[36:52] | When you believe in people, people come through. | 当你充分信任他人的时候 那人就会安然到来 |
[37:01] | Just so we’re clear, I pick the music. | 给我听清楚了 我来选音乐 |
[37:04] | Of course. | 当然当然 |
[37:05] | Say it. | 你说一遍 |
[37:06] | Say, “Daphne picks the music.” | 说”达芙妮来选音乐” |
[37:08] | Daphne picks the music. | 达芙妮来选音乐 |
[37:10] | And you pay for gas. | 你来付油钱 |
[37:11] | Are you kidding? Do you have any idea | 开什么玩笑 你知不知道 |
[37:13] | How much gas this thing takes? | 这玩意儿得烧多少油啊 |
[37:14] | no, no, okay! | 别别别 好吧 |
[37:15] | Okay, I pay for gas. | 好 我来付油钱 |
[37:16] | Good. Now, get in. | 很好 上来吧 |
[37:18] | It’s a long ride to phoenix. | 到凤凰城的路途漫长啊 |
[37:20] | Say what? | 搞毛 |
[37:21] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑呢 |
[37:24] | Oh, this is gonna be fun. | 哈 乐趣无穷啊 |
[37:31] | This must be the singles table. | 这里想必就是单身青年桌了吧 |
[37:33] | Guess it is. | 算是吧 |
[37:38] | Well, it’s kind of nice to be asking this question | 有句话我就先下口为强问出来了 |
[37:40] | Instead of answering it for a change: | 免得下口慢只有回答的份儿 |
[37:41] | How are you doing? | 兄弟近来如何 |
[37:42] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[37:45] | I’m trying to be happy for my brother, | 我试着为我弟弟感到幸福 |
[37:47] | But, uh… I guess a person | 但是呢 我想 |
[37:49] | Has a different perspective on weddings | 当一个人知道红毯的尽头 |
[37:50] | When he knows what’s down there at the end of the aisle. | 是什么在等着你的时候 观念会大有不同吧 |
[37:55] | It’s not all champagne and frosting. | 并不是只有香槟和糖霜 |
[37:58] | Mr. Stinson, your room is ready. | 斯丁森先生 您的房间已经可以入住了 |
[38:01] | And, ted… | 泰德啊 |
[38:03] | She’s right around the corner. | 她近在眼前了 |
[38:05] | Thank you, curtis. | 谢谢你 柯蒂斯 |
[38:07] | I feel it, too. | 我也感觉到了 |
[38:08] | No, no, no, the-the housekeeper. | 不 不 不 我说的是清洁大妈 |
[38:10] | She’s in the room that’s right around the corner from yours. | 她已经打扫到你的房间附近了 |
[38:12] | Oh. So another hour, tops. | 所以再等一个小时吧 最多了 |
[38:13] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[38:16] | Okay, see you later, ted. | 一会儿见吧 泰德 |
[38:17] | You’re not giving up, james. | 不要放弃啊 詹姆斯 |
[38:20] | And neither am I. | 我也不会放弃的 |
[38:38] | Hey, beautiful. | 嘿 小美人 |
[38:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:40] | God, you look great. | 天哪 你看起来真心美丽 |
[38:42] | What? Come on. | 什么 少来啦 |
[38:44] | You do! | 真心的啊 |
[38:45] | I’ve been in a car all morning. | 我在车里窝了一早上啦 |
[38:47] | I just ate a croissant crumb that I found in my bra. | 我刚吃掉了在罩罩里找到的一坨牛角包屑 |
[38:50] | I’m disgusting. | 我好恶心呀 |
[38:51] | Yeah, I saw you do that. And it was super hot. Come here. | 嗯 我目睹了全过程 超级撩人的 来亲亲 |
[38:54] | -You come here. -Come here. | -你过来 -你来 |
[38:56] | -No, you come here. -Come here. | -不嘛 你来 -来让我亲亲 |
[38:59] | Hey, you want to hear something funny? | 给你讲个搞笑的事儿吧 |
[39:01] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[39:02] | One year ago today, almost to the minute, | 一年前的今天 几乎就是此时此刻 |
[39:04] | I was sitting at this very table | 我就坐在这张桌子旁 |
[39:06] | Right in that seat. | 就是那个位子 |
[39:09] | Oh, yeah. I can see it. | 嗯 我能想象出来 |
[39:11] | Nursing your gin and tonic with three extra limes, | 你喝着你那杯非要多出三片酸橙来的金汤力 |
[39:13] | Doing the crossword, | 玩着猜字游戏 |
[39:15] | Probably being all showboat-y about it. | 八成又在那拽文弄墨 |
[39:18] | I wasn’t being showboat-y about it. | 我才没有拽文弄墨 |
[39:19] | “Vesuvius.” Boo-yah! | 维苏威火山 哟吼 |
[39:23] | Oh, wait, that doesn’t fit. | 呃 不对 不匹配 |
[39:26] | The point is, one year ago today, | 重点是 一年前的今天 |
[39:28] | I made a promise to myself right at this table. | 我就在这张桌前 跟我自己定下承诺 |
[39:31] | What was the promise? | 什么承诺 |
[39:34] | I’m coming back, and I’m bringing you. | 我会回来的 带着你回来 |
[39:38] | Wait a second. Hold it. | 等一下 等一下 |
[39:40] | One year ago today, you hadn’t even met me. | 一年前的今天 你还没有遇到我啊 |
[39:43] | I know, but I knew I would. | 嗯 但我知道我会的 |
[39:46] | And now it’s a year later. | 现在一年过去了 |
[39:48] | And here I am. | 我来了 |
[39:50] | Here you are. | 你来了 |
[39:51] | Love in your eyes, | 眼睛里藏着浓浓爱意 |
[39:53] | Baked goods in your undergarments. | 内衣里藏着培烤面包 |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:56] | You picked a real winner, Mosby. | 你选的人狂拽炫酷屌炸天呢 莫斯比先生 |
[39:58] | I did. | 可不是 |
[40:02] | Okay, seriously, | 好吧 说正经的 |
[40:04] | what the crap is taking so long with these rooms? | 房间现在还弄不好是在搞毛 |
[40:06] | It was like this last year. | 简直跟去年一样 |
[40:08] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[40:10] | I’ll be right here. | 我在这儿等着你 |
[40:29] | Sorry that took so long. | 不好意思 耽误了这么久 |
[40:31] | Please… | 请您… |
[40:33] | Try to enjoy your stay. | 入住尽量愉快 |
[40:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:36] | Try to. | 尽量吧 |
[40:38] | I will enjoy my stay. | 我会入住愉快的 |
[40:41] | Try. | 就尽量吧 |
[40:42] | Not gonna try. | 不用尽量 |
[40:44] | Just… Just gonna do it. | 就…就直接会愉快的 |
[40:47] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[40:48] | Not good for me. | 不是好样的 |
[40:49] | No, just-just neutral for me. | 就是 不好不坏就是我啦 |
[40:53] | -Attaboy. -No, at not a boy. | -好孩子 -不 不是好孩子 |
[40:58] | It gets better. | 你有所好转了 |
[40:59] | I am fine, curtis. Okay? | 我很好 柯蒂斯 行吗 |
[41:02] | I enjoy and appreciate the happiness of other people | 我享受并欣赏他人的幸福 |
[41:05] | Whether I am in a relationship or not. Okay? Curtis? | 不管我在不在恋爱中 可以吗 柯蒂斯 |
[41:08] | So just-just… | 所以就… |
[41:10] | Just go ahead and give me my one key | 就赶紧的 给我我那把单独的钥匙 |
[41:12] | Because I am fine. | 因为我真的没事 |
[41:25] | Oh, come on! I need another drink. | 苍天啊 我得再喝一杯 |