时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 周五 下午2点 | |
[00:03] | So, the hairdresser shows up | 也就是说 发型师会在 |
[00:04] | at 2:00 on Sunday. | 周日两点到 |
[00:06] | Great, and while you do that, | 好极了 正在你做头发的时候 |
[00:07] | I’ll check in on the ring bear. | 我正好可以去看看小花熊准备得怎么样了 |
[00:09] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:10] | You’re saying “Ring bearer,” Right? | 你说的是花童 对吧 |
[00:14] | Ring bear. | 花熊 |
[00:16] | Okay, look into my eyes and say, “I promise that I’m not bringing | 够了 看着我的眼睛说 “我发誓我不会把 |
[00:18] | a dangerous wild animal to our wedding.” | 危险的野生动物带到我们的婚礼上” |
[00:22] | I… | 我 |
[00:24] | Oh, that’s the shuttle | 噢 就是这班车 |
[00:26] | with our elderly relatives pulling up. | 满载着我们的老年亲戚 |
[00:28] | There’s nine steps between the bus and that front door, | 大巴和前门之间只有九步 |
[00:31] | which means we’ve only got about 45 minutes | 也就意味着 在他们进来之前 |
[00:32] | until they get inside. | 我们只剩下45分钟了 |
[00:34] | We won’t have a moment to ourselves | 一旦那些老混蛋像水蛭一样粘上我们 |
[00:36] | once those old bastards latch onto us like leeches, | 我们就一点二人世界的时间都不会有了 |
[00:38] | but they’re family and I love them. | 但他们是家人啊 我爱他们哟 |
[00:40] | Living link to history. | 和历史的鲜活纽带嘛 |
[00:42] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[00:44] | This is gonna be rough. | 一定会特别难熬的 |
[00:45] | My great-grandparents | 我的曾祖父母 |
[00:46] | never stop bickering, but I guess that’s | 永远吵个不停 但我猜 |
[00:48] | what happens when you’ve been married for 60 years. | 结婚60年了都这样吧 |
[00:50] | 60 years. | 60年 |
[00:52] | Man, when was the last time you think they had sex? | 伙计 你觉得他们上次滚床单是什么时候 |
[00:55] | Probably not since the Maple Leafs won the cup. | 恐怕是多伦多枫叶队上次夺冠之前的事了 |
[00:58] | 1967. | 1967年 |
[01:01] | That’s not gonna be us, right? | 我们不会变成那样的 对吧 |
[01:03] | Like, when we get married, it’s not all fighting, no sex? | 就是说 我们结婚后 不会总在掐架不滚床吧 |
[01:07] | What? No way. | 什么啊 不可能的 |
[01:09] | It’s us, R-Train and B-Nasty. | 我们可不一样 我们是罗宾小火车和下流小巴尼 |
[01:12] | That will never happen. | 我们永远不会那样 |
[01:18] | We have to have sex right now. | 我们现在就要滚床单 |
[01:21] | Aw. | 噢 |
[01:35] | Kids, as you recall, Uncle Marshall | 孩子们 你们应该还记得 马修叔叔 |
[01:38] | had gotten kicked off his flight home from Minnesota | 从明尼苏达起飞的航班上被赶了下来 |
[01:40] | and was now high-tailing it across the country | 然后和另一个被扔下的叫达芙妮的旅客 |
[01:43] | with another stranded traveler named Daphne. | 一起开车横跨全国 |
[01:46] | How’s it going, baby? | 情况怎么样 宝贝 |
[01:47] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[01:48] | Except the flames of Lucifer | 除了在我们在讨厌的满是奶酪的荒漠 |
[01:49] | keep singeing our back bumper as we drive | 一路行进时 撒旦的烈火 |
[01:51] | through this hellish, cheese-infested wasteland. | 不停地烧灼着我们的后保险杠 |
[01:55] | -Wisconsin? -Wisconsin! | -威斯康辛州吗 -威斯康辛州 |
[01:57] | Packers country. | 包装工队的地盘 |
[01:58] | But don’t worry, | 但不要担心 |
[02:00] | the Eriksen men are repping the purple and gold | 艾瑞克森家的男人们穿着紫金条纹的战袍 |
[02:02] | like two bosses. | 就像两个大佬一样 |
[02:05] | Go, Vikings! | 加油 维京队 |
[02:10] | And how are you doing, Daphne? | 你怎么样 达芙妮 |
[02:11] | Not bad, considering Marshall’s been spouting | 还不错 尤其是考虑到马修整整一小时 |
[02:14] | Vikings trivia for the last hour. | 都在不听唠叨维京队的鸡毛蒜皮 |
[02:16] | Do you know “I don’t care” | 你知道”跟我有毛关系”队 |
[02:17] | led the league last year in “Dumb sports stuff”? | 去年拿了体育真白痴联赛的冠军吗 |
[02:22] | Anyways, listen, | 总之 听着 |
[02:23] | I should be back in time | 我应该会准时回来 |
[02:24] | for the rehearsal dinner tomorrow. | 参加明天的预演晚宴的 |
[02:25] | Oh, the rehearsal dinner. | 噢 预演晚宴 |
[02:27] | Daphne, you should have seen the dress I was gonna wear. | 达芙妮 你真该看看我要穿的那件连衣裙 |
[02:30] | Up top, it packed the gals together | 那抹胸 把我胸口这俩小妹妹聚得超拢 |
[02:32] | like opening night of a Sex and the City movie. | 就跟《欲望都市》的首映礼一样 |
[02:35] | And down south, it made mama look like a dream | 下摆 可把老娘变成了个梦中情人 |
[02:37] | Sir Mix-A-Lot would never want to wake up from. | 就连安东尼•雷也想跟我共度一生 |
[02:40] | Ooh, what happened to that dress? | 好赞 那件衣服怎么了 |
[02:47] | The drunks at the dry cleaners destroyed it. | 被干洗店的酒鬼毁掉了 |
[02:53] | Thank you, Linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[02:55] | Okay, Lily, I have to go. | 好了 莉莉 我得走了 |
[02:57] | I have to alert the villagers that there is | 我要警告村民们 |
[02:59] | a Viking amongst them. | 维京队出没请注意 |
[03:01] | Oh… | 噢 |
[03:05] | -Marshall’s driving through Wisconsin? -Yep. | -马修还在威斯康辛州吗 -是的 |
[03:07] | Ooh, is that your toast? | 唔 那是你的祝酒词吗 |
[03:10] | -Uh… yeah. -Yeah, I’m just | -呃 是 -呃 我就直接 |
[03:12] | gonna wing mine. ‘Cause if you get up there | 即兴发挥好了 因为你站在台上 |
[03:14] | and speak from the heart… | 发自内心的表达 |
[03:16] | things good… | 好的事物 |
[03:18] | mouth words… | 脱口而出的话 |
[03:20] | memory | 美好的 |
[03:21] | times. | 回忆 |
[03:22] | Can I take a peek at your speech? | 我还是看看你的稿子吧 |
[03:23] | Uh, no. I… | 呃 不 我… |
[03:25] | “Have a drink with my favorite students, | “跟我最喜欢的学生们喝一杯 |
[03:29] | see one last sunset over the Hudson.” | 在哈德逊河最后看一次夕阳” |
[03:31] | Ted, your speech sucks. | 泰德 你的稿子太烂了 |
[03:33] | Well, it’s no “Mouth words, memory times.” | 呃 那也不是”脱口而出的话 美好的回忆” |
[03:36] | But if you must know, it’s, uh… it’s not a speech. | 如果你刨根问底的话 这…这不是演讲稿 |
[03:40] | What is it, then? | 那是个啥 |
[03:41] | A week before the wedding, I realized I couldn’t stay | 婚礼前一个星期 我发现我 |
[03:44] | in New York any longer. | 在纽约呆不下去了 |
[03:46] | So I decided to start fresh in Chicago. | 于是我决定在芝加哥开始新生活 |
[03:49] | It’s a list of all the things | 这是个清单 |
[03:51] | I want to do before I leave New York. | 写满了我离开纽约之前要做的事 |
[03:53] | Okay, I don’t know which I hate more: | 好吧 我都不知道我更讨厌哪个了 |
[03:55] | the fact that you’re moving away | 是你要搬走了 |
[03:57] | or the fact that I’m the only one that knows about it. | 还是我是唯一一个知道这件事的 |
[03:59] | Why won’t you tell anyone? | 你为啥不告诉别人呢 |
[04:01] | You don’t drop a bombshell like that this close to a wedding. | 我不能在婚礼之前放出这种爆炸性新闻 |
[04:04] | No, that’s an excuse. You have been avoiding Barney and Robin | 不 那只是借口 从旋转木马那会你就一直在 |
[04:07] | since the carousel. | 回避罗宾和巴尼 |
[04:08] | And now on Monday, | 还有到了周一 |
[04:10] | you’re running away to Chicago. | 你就要逃去芝加哥了 |
[04:12] | I’m not running away. | 我不是要逃走 |
[04:14] | I’m moving on. | 我是在向前看了 |
[04:15] | This list isn’t written by someone who’s ready to move on. | 这个单子不是一个要向前看的人写的 |
[04:19] | It’s written by someone who loves New York. | 而是一个深爱着纽约的人写的 |
[04:21] | I mean, “Fix graffiti on 96th and Amsterdam”? | 我是说 “更正阿姆斯特丹大街和96大街交界口的涂鸦” |
[04:25] | I hated looking at it. | 看着我就不爽 |
[04:34] | “Buy the whole bar a round of drinks.” | “请酒吧里所有人喝一轮酒” |
[04:37] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[04:38] | Hey, everyone. | 嘿 大伙 |
[04:39] | Next round’s on me! | 下一轮我请 |
[04:42] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[04:44] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[04:47] | Hey, everyone. | 嘿 大伙 |
[04:48] | Next round’s on me! | 下一轮我请 |
[04:51] | Can I have a double bourbon… | 麻烦给我来杯双份波旁酒 |
[04:52] | No doubles! | 双份的我可不请 |
[04:55] | “Say good-bye to the Empire State Building.” | “跟帝国大厦告别” |
[04:58] | Bro. | 哥们 |
[04:59] | What? | 咋了 |
[05:01] | Sometimes I go… | 有时候我会… |
[05:03] | talk to her about life. | 跟她聊聊人生什么的 |
[05:05] | And I just hate the thought | 我一想到不得不离开你 |
[05:07] | of leaving you, Empy, | 就好难过啊 帝帝 |
[05:09] | but my gut tells me my future’s in Chicago. | 但是我的直觉告诉我 我的未来在芝加哥 |
[05:12] | What do you think? | 你怎么看呢 |
[05:14] | You need to move. | 你需要离开了 |
[05:16] | Oh, my God, r-really? | 哦 我的神啊 真 真的吗 |
[05:17] | Are-are you sure? | 你 你确定吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 没错 确定得很 |
[05:19] | You can’t just stand there talking | 你站在这对一栋大楼 |
[05:21] | to a building and petting it. | 一边低语一边爱抚的太诡异了 |
[05:23] | Wait, are you one of those freaks | 慢着 你是不是那种 |
[05:26] | who’s sexually attracted to buildings? | 只对建筑产生性冲动的怪胎 |
[05:28] | An objectophiliac? | 你是说 恋楼癖吗 |
[05:29] | No way. | 绝对不可能 |
[05:31] | Then why do you know what they’re called? | 那你怎么知道这种人叫恋楼癖啊 |
[05:34] | Why do you know what they’re called? | 那你怎么知道这种人叫恋楼癖 |
[05:39] | Wait. Wait, wait. You know what would really prove | 等下 等等 你知道什么事情 |
[05:41] | we’re not some old married couple? | 是那种老夫老妻绝对不会做的吗 |
[05:43] | Doing it somewhere we’re not supposed to. | 找个非比寻常的地方疯狂一下 |
[05:45] | No, not what I mean. | 去你的 我不是那个意思 |
[05:47] | Oh. Like the elevator or the pool cabana. | 比如去电梯里面 或者泳池里面 |
[05:49] | Uh, how about the roof? Oh… | 房顶怎么样啊 |
[05:53] | Who gets married this far away? | 怎么会有人找了个这么远的地方结婚 |
[05:55] | And the humidity. | 而且这儿潮死了 |
[05:57] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[05:58] | What do you say we make this bang a home game? | 咱还是回到自己主场来吧 |
[06:01] | Yes. | 好 |
[06:03] | We’re locked out. | 被锁在外面了 |
[06:04] | I guess we could try the back door. | 要不咱试试走后门吧 |
[06:05] | Of our suite. | 我们套房的后门 |
[06:07] | Oh. There’s a back door. | 套房是有个后门的 |
[06:08] | No, I locked it. | 不行 那个被我锁住了 |
[06:09] | Okay, it’s fine. | 好吧 别慌张 |
[06:10] | We’ll race down to the front desk | 我们冲到楼下前台 |
[06:11] | and get a key before anyone notices us. | 趁他们还没注意到 再要一把钥匙 |
[06:14] | Too late. It’s like we’re in a zombie movie. | 来不及了 这画面简直像部僵尸电影 |
[06:17] | Seriously. | 太对了 |
[06:18] | They move at a slow shuffle, | 他们慢吞吞的挪动着 |
[06:19] | they moan a lot and, if given the chance, | 一个劲儿的呻吟 只要逮着机会 |
[06:21] | they chew your ear off. | 他们就能把你的耳朵嚼烂 |
[06:22] | But they’re family and I love ’em. | 但他们是家人啊 我爱他们哟 |
[06:24] | Their wisdom is priceless. | 不听老人言 吃亏在眼前 |
[06:27] | “Finally tell my upstairs neighbor | “临走前把一直埋藏在心里的话 |
[06:28] | how I’ve been feeling all this time.” | 说给楼上的邻居听” |
[06:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:33] | Hi. Um, I live downstairs, | 嗨 是这样 我住在楼下 |
[06:36] | and, well, I’ve always wanted to say this to you, but… | 其实 我一直都有些话想要跟你说 只是… |
[06:39] | I’ve never had the guts. | 一直都没有勇气讲出口 |
[06:41] | So here goes. | 那我说了啊 |
[06:44] | Are your shoes made of lead?! | 你那鞋子是铅做的吗 |
[06:46] | Because you are the loudest upstairs neighbor in history! | 你简直是古往今来动静最大最吵最闹心的邻居 |
[06:49] | Oh, oh, and you suck at the bongos! But, hey… | 哦还有 你的手鼓打的简直烂透了 不过没关系 |
[06:52] | keep practicing! | 继续练习吧 |
[06:54] | In the middle of the night! | 在我平生所有重要的面试 |
[06:55] | Before any important interview I’ve ever had! | 前一天晚上三更半夜 |
[06:59] | “Come clean about April 26.” | 全盘交代4月26号 |
[07:02] | What happened April 26? | 4月26号发生了什么 |
[07:04] | Uh… | 呃 |
[07:07] | Can you believe people used to actually swim in those things? | 你相信人们以前真会穿那些东西游泳吗 |
[07:09] | : “Meet me at Coney Island, see? | 跟我在科尼岛见 好嘛 |
[07:11] | “I’ll be doing the Charleston atop my giant-wheeled bicycle | 我会骑着我的巨轮自行车跳查尔斯顿舞 |
[07:13] | in an era where folks inexplicably talked like this.” | 那个地方的人不知为什么这么说话 |
[07:19] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[07:23] | Whoa. Hey. | 哇哦 嘿 |
[07:25] | Hey, bud, I was just about to take, uh, | 嘿 老兄 我正要把 呃 |
[07:27] | Lily’s rehearsal dinner dress to the dry cleaner. | 莉莉的彩排晚宴的裙子送去干洗 |
[07:29] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 哦 太遗憾了 |
[07:30] | Because, uh, I was just watching The Princess Bride | 因为 呃 我刚才在看《公主新娘》 |
[07:33] | when something occurred to me. | 突然我想起了什么 |
[07:34] | How, at the end, Andre the Giant hooks ’em up with those horses | 最后巨人安德雷怎么用那些马引他们上钩的 |
[07:37] | and then Inigo Montoya is like, | 然后埃尼戈•蒙托亚就说 |
[07:38] | “Fezzik, you did something right.” And it’s like, | 菲兹克 你做的对 然后 |
[07:42] | “Bro, Andre’s been doing stuff right the whole movie: | 兄弟 安德雷整个电影里一直在做正确的事 |
[07:46] | “Knocking out serpents, busting down castle doors, | 击败毒蛇 攻破城堡门 |
[07:48] | “Basically carrying your revenge-and-sangria-soaked ass, | 驮着桑格利亚汽酒泡过的苦大仇深的你 |
[07:51] | “So instead of being a patronizing jerk, | 于是别做个要别人领情的混蛋 |
[07:53] | “How about a simple, | 来点简单的 |
[07:55] | ‘Hey, thanks for the horses, bro.'” | 嘿 谢谢你的马 兄弟 |
[07:58] | That’s totally what you were thinking, right? | 你就是这么想的 对吧 |
[08:00] | No, I… No, I came over… | 不 我 不 我来这里是 |
[08:03] | God, that’s a really good point. | 天呐 说的太有道理了 |
[08:05] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[08:07] | But here’s my point. | 不过我要说的是 |
[08:09] | And your point. | 还有你的剑 |
[08:11] | Why haven’t we done this in forever? | 为什么我们这么久都没舞过剑了 |
[08:14] | Ted, you know damn well why we haven’t. | 泰德 你很清楚为什么我们不舞剑的 |
[08:24] | Sorry, Lily. | 对不起 莉莉 |
[08:26] | I almost killed my wife, Ted! | 我差点杀了我老婆 泰德 |
[08:28] | I almost killed my wife! | 我差点杀了我老婆 |
[08:30] | I almost… | 我差点 |
[08:33] | Yah! | 耶 |
[08:36] | “Hello! | 你好 |
[08:36] | My name is Inigo Montoya!” | 我是埃尼戈•蒙托亚 |
[08:38] | “You killed my father.” | 你杀了我父亲 |
[08:39] | “Prepare to die!” | 受死吧 |
[08:48] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[08:50] | You son of a bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[08:56] | I loved that dress you cut in half. | 我那么爱那条裙子 你却把它砍成了两半 |
[08:59] | It was the perfect combination of slutty and classy. | 它可是淫荡和典雅的完美结合 |
[09:04] | Well, what about your backup dress? | 那你的备用裙呢 |
[09:05] | Oh, it’s just classy, Ted! | 哦 它只剩典雅了 泰德 |
[09:09] | Thank you, Linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[09:12] | Look, I’m really sorry. | 听着 我真的很抱歉 |
[09:13] | No, it’s not good enough. | 不 光道歉可不够 |
[09:15] | Since I’m being | 鉴于我 |
[09:16] | forced to wear something I don’t want to, | 要被迫穿我不想穿的衣服 |
[09:18] | you should have to wear something you don’t want to. | 你也得穿点你不想穿的 |
[09:27] | Why am I the only one being punished? | 为什么只有我受罚 |
[09:30] | Marshall’s just as responsible for your dress as I am. | 马修和我对你的裙子被毁有同样的责任 |
[09:32] | Yeah, but he’s | 是啊 可他 |
[09:33] | in the middle of Wisconsin. | 在威斯康星州呢 |
[09:34] | How am I gonna punish… | 我怎么惩罚 |
[09:40] | Go, Pack, go! | 包装工队 加油 |
[09:46] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[09:48] | There’s got to be someplace to bang around here. | 这儿周围总得有些能做一次的地方啊 |
[09:50] | I’m starving. | 我要饿坏了 |
[09:51] | I knew we should’ve hit the buffet when… | 我就知道当时该把自助餐 |
[09:52] | Don’t say “Buffet”. | 别给我说自助餐 |
[09:54] | That attracts old people. Same goes for | 这会引来一堆老人 同理也别说 |
[09:56] | “Coupon,” “60Minutes” And “Mandy Patinkin.” | “试吃” “60分时事”和”曼迪尔•帕廷金” |
[09:58] | W… Robin, you’re being paranoid. | 啥 罗宾 你开始变偏执了 |
[10:00] | Old people don’t magically sense it | 老年人在听到曼迪尔•帕廷金时 |
[10:02] | when you say “Mandy Patinkin.” | 才不会突然想起什么呢 |
[10:05] | Patinkin… | 帕廷金 |
[10:08] | Quick, the ice machine room. | 快走 去冷藏室 |
[10:10] | It’s too cold for them in there. Oh. | 他们太老 呆在那里可扛不住 噢 |
[10:15] | I’ll protect you, Robin. | 我会保护你 罗宾 |
[10:17] | You’ll always be safe with me. | 跟我一起 安全无比 |
[10:20] | Take her! | 抓她吧 |
[10:24] | You bitches best get out of my hiding spot. | 你们俩家伙最好赶紧滚出我的藏身之地 |
[10:26] | The only thing not checked off on this list is | 单子上只有一件事情还没有兑现了 |
[10:29] | “Scotch with Barney.” That’s the easiest one on here. | 跟巴尼喝威士忌 这单子上就数这条最容易了 |
[10:32] | You are avoiding him. | 你在躲着他呢 |
[10:34] | I’m not. We’ve both been busy. | 没有 我们都很忙而已 |
[10:36] | Besides, Marshall and I are saving that scotch | 另外 我跟马修打算把那瓶苏格兰威士忌省下来 |
[10:39] | to have a drink with Barney before the rehearsal dinner. | 在预演晚宴前喝一顿呢 |
[10:41] | Because it’s not just any bottle. | 因为这可不是随便哪一瓶酒 |
[10:44] | It’s a $600 Glen McKenna 30-year. | 是一瓶六百美金的30年陈的格伦•麦肯纳 |
[10:48] | What I didn’t know at the time was… | 那时我还并不知道 |
[10:51] | I told those idiots these death rods are not welcome here. | 我都跟这俩蠢货说了 这个房子里不欢迎这俩破玩意儿 |
[10:56] | What is it with dudes and swords? | 男生怎么会那么喜欢剑呢 |
[10:59] | Oh, this is fun. | 噢 这可真好玩 |
[11:01] | Oh, yeah, and it’s so cool when I go like this. | 可不是 我做这个造型时还酷毙了呢 |
[11:09] | Hi. My name is Rodrigo De Goya. | 嗨 我叫格德利格•德•戈雅 |
[11:11] | You killed someone I love! | 你杀死了我心爱的人 |
[11:12] | Prepare to dance! | 准备跳舞吧 |
[11:14] | Yes, kids, that’s what your Aunt Lily thought the line was. | 孩子们 没错 莉莉阿姨以为这就是决斗的台词 |
[11:19] | -Ha! Whoo! -Ha! | -啊 噢 -喝 |
[11:27] | We’ll switch it with this cheap bottle of whiskey. | 我们可以用这瓶便宜的换掉它 |
[11:30] | You peel the label off the Glen McKenna. | 你去把格伦•麦肯纳的标签撕下来 |
[11:32] | On it! | 开始 |
[11:33] | Then we’ll pour the… Robin! | 然后我们把酒倒进 罗宾 |
[11:35] | Damn, that’s smooth. | 我靠 真他妈好喝 |
[11:36] | Pour it into the other bottle! | 把它倒进另外那瓶里去啊 |
[11:44] | Wait. The color’s not dark enough. | 等下 这颜色还不够深啊 |
[11:53] | Still not right. | 还是不对 |
[11:54] | -I think it was a little redder. -Mm-hmm. | -我觉得应该更红一点 -嗯哼 |
[12:02] | Okay, now the consistency’s off. | 好吧 这下坚实度全无啊 |
[12:08] | Yeah. | 就这样吧 |
[12:10] | Looks good. | 看上去不错啊 |
[12:12] | I mean, look at the color. | 我说 看看这颜色 |
[12:15] | It’s almost chocolaty in its richness. | 在丰润中显现了如巧克力般丝滑 |
[12:19] | The reddish hue. | 微红的色彩 |
[12:21] | Something that looks sort of clumpy. | 里面有些东西看上去结成块了啊 |
[12:23] | Oh, yeah, I-I read about that. | 噢这个 我读过关于这方面的东西 |
[12:25] | Isn’t the Highland region known for its clumps? | 苏格兰高地地区不正是以这些土块块闻名吗 |
[12:30] | Thanks, Lily. | 谢谢你啊 莉莉 |
[12:31] | I’m very aware of the Highland Clumps. | 我很清楚高地土块是啥 |
[12:35] | You know what? I think I’m gonna sneak a taste. | 你知道吗 我先偷偷尝一口 |
[12:37] | What? But-but Marshall’s not even here yet! | 啥 可 可是马修都还没来啊 |
[12:40] | Ah, a quick nip won’t hurt. | 呐 先尝点他不会介意的 |
[13:03] | She’s breathtaking. | 简直好喝到销魂啊 |
[13:05] | You avoiding the family, too? | 你也在躲避这些家人吗 |
[13:07] | I’m gay, I’m black, and I’m getting a divorce. | 我是同性恋 我是黑人 我正要离婚 |
[13:11] | Those walking skeletons are gonna have | 这些老骨头想问我的问题肯定比 |
[13:13] | more questions for me than their pharmacist. | 对他们药剂师的问题还要多 |
[13:15] | But they’re family and I love ’em. | 但他们是家人啊 我爱他们哟 |
[13:17] | The greatest generation. | 最伟大的一代人 |
[13:19] | Smother me before I’m that age. | 在我变成那么老之前掐死我吧 |
[13:20] | What are you two doing? | 你俩在这儿干嘛呢 |
[13:22] | Oh, we’re trying to do it | 哦 我们打算在一个邪恶的地方 |
[13:23] | someplace naughty. | 来一发 |
[13:25] | Not what I mean! | 我不是这个意思 |
[13:26] | That-that is never what I mean! | 我一直都没有那个意思 |
[13:28] | We’re trying to sneak in one last bang | 我们想要再偷偷摸摸做一次 |
[13:30] | ’cause we’re afraid that the magic | 因为我们害怕这种感觉 |
[13:32] | might fade after we get married. | 会在结婚之后消失 |
[13:34] | Are we being crazy? | 我们是不是疯了 |
[13:36] | That is what happened with me and Tom. | 我和汤姆当时也是那样 |
[13:39] | But it doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen to you. | 但这不代表你们也会这样 |
[13:42] | I won’t let it. | 我不会让它发生 |
[13:43] | Whoa-whoa, you can’t go out there. | 喔喔 你可不能出去啊 |
[13:46] | It’s suicide. | 这是自杀啊 |
[13:47] | Consider it your early wedding gift. | 把这当成提前送给你们的结婚礼物吧 |
[13:54] | Why does the brother always die first? | 为什么哥哥总是先死的呢 |
[13:58] | Aunt Muriel! | 穆里尔姑姑 |
[14:07] | Aunt Muriel! | 穆里尔姑姑 |
[14:11] | Aunt Muriel? | 穆里尔姑姑 |
[14:12] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[14:13] | Where’s Tom? | 汤姆在哪儿呢 |
[14:14] | I have a gay question for you. | 我有个关于同性恋的问题要问你 |
[14:16] | How do you decide which one…? | 你们怎么决定哪个人来 |
[14:19] | No, no… | 不 不要 |
[14:20] | No! He’s gone, Barney. He’s gone. | 走吧他已经牺牲了 巴尼 他去了 |
[14:22] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[14:27] | Okay, you go check out | 好了 你去看看 |
[14:28] | the second floor for open rooms. | 二楼有没有开着的房间 |
[14:30] | I’m gonna go check out the gym. | 我去瞅瞅健身房 |
[14:32] | No, no, no, that gym has a sauna! | 不行不行 那个健身房里有桑拿 |
[14:34] | You know my Papa Sid can’t go ten minutes without a schvitz! | 你知道我家西德老爹不蒸一下活不过十分钟的 |
[14:36] | What about the gazebo out back? | 那后面那个露台呢 |
[14:37] | Next to the lawn bowling court? | 挨着草地保龄球场那个吗 |
[14:39] | Get your head out of your ass. | 长点儿心吧 |
[14:40] | It looks like they’re casting Cocoon Three out there. | 外面简直就像在开《魔茧3》选角大会 |
[14:42] | Oh, what about the business center? | 哦 那商务中心怎么样 |
[14:44] | A room full of computers? That’s perfect. | 一间放满电脑的屋子 太完美了 |
[14:46] | Technology is their compression-sock-covered Achilles Heel! | 科技就是他们压缩连裤袜包裹着的阿喀琉斯之踵 |
[14:51] | -Whoa. -What? | -喔 -怎么了 |
[14:52] | -Stay safe, R-Train. -You too, B-Nasty. | -安全第一 小车罗 -你也是 小色巴 |
[14:58] | Ooh, my, I found Waldo. | 喔 天啊 我找到沃尔多了 |
[15:03] | What’s this list? | 这是什么清单啊 |
[15:09] | Whose is this? | 这是谁的 |
[15:11] | I was faced with a tough call: | 我当时正面对一个艰难的选择 |
[15:13] | come clean about Chicago | 供认要去芝加哥的事 |
[15:15] | or cleverly lie my way out of it. | 或者机智地骗过去 |
[15:17] | Oh, well, you see… | 嗯 是这样… |
[15:21] | mouth words… | 脱口说出的话 |
[15:22] | memory times… | 美好的回忆 |
[15:23] | It’s mine. It’s my list. | 是我的 这是我的清单 |
[15:25] | It’s everything I want to do before I go to Italy. | 是我去意大利前想做的事 |
[15:28] | Oh. You want to say good-bye to the Empire State Building? | 噢 你想和帝国大厦告别 |
[15:33] | Sometimes I go and I talk to Empy. | 我有时会去跟帝帝聊聊天 |
[15:36] | That’s kind of weird. | 有点怪怪的 |
[15:37] | Is “Weird” the right word? | 用”怪怪的”合适吗 |
[15:38] | Seems pretty reasonable to me. | 对我来说很正常啊 |
[15:40] | Maybe even kind of cool. | 也许还有点小酷 |
[15:42] | “Have a drink with my favorite students.” | “和我最喜欢的学生喝酒” |
[15:45] | Lily, you taught kindergarten. | 莉莉 你教的是幼儿园 |
[15:46] | That does seem pretty irresponsible. | 这个确实太不负责了 |
[15:49] | “Come clean about April 26.” | “全盘交代4月26号” |
[15:52] | You told Ted about our sword fight? | 你告诉泰德我们的剑战了 |
[15:54] | Wait…you-you guys had a sword fight? | 等等 你们还玩了剑战 |
[15:56] | Maybe a tiny one. | 就小玩了一把 |
[15:57] | I was pretending to be Mandy Patinkin. | 我在扮演曼迪•帕廷金 |
[15:59] | Patinkin. | 帕廷金 |
[16:10] | But it was no big deal. | 可这又没什么大不了的 |
[16:11] | No big deal? | 没什么大不了 |
[16:12] | We destroyed their 30-year Glen McKenna | 我们砸了他们30年的格伦•麦肯纳 |
[16:14] | and replaced it with cheap booze, ketchup and hand sanny. | 还把廉价酒 番茄酱 还有免洗洗手液灌了进去 |
[16:16] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[16:17] | You knew nothing! | 你知道个屁 |
[16:19] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[16:21] | The third floor’s a ghost town, tons of empty rooms to bang in. | 三楼就是个鬼城 不计其数的空房等着我们 |
[16:24] | Hurry. I’ve started without you. | 快点 我等不及了 |
[16:25] | I mean, I love you. | 我是说 我爱你 |
[16:27] | Got to go. | 走了 |
[16:28] | Bye. | 拜 |
[16:32] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[16:36] | Remind me to put | 要提醒我 |
[16:38] | a five-dollar bill in Barney’s wedding card, | 放5美元在巴尼的喜帖里 |
[16:41] | you know, to get ’em started. | 你懂的 让他们赶紧开始 |
[16:48] | No, Elizabeth. | 不要 伊丽莎白 |
[16:50] | Leave the dentures in. | 就戴着假牙 |
[16:52] | Mmm! | 唔 |
[16:55] | I never want to have sex again. | 我再也不想嘿咻了 |
[16:57] | Aw. | 嗷 |
[17:01] | They broke our $600 bottle of scotch? | 他们砸了我们600美元的苏格兰威士忌 |
[17:04] | Well, I’m not wearing this abomination anymore. | 好吧 我不想再戴这个讨厌的东西了 |
[17:09] | Put it back on. | 把它戴上 |
[17:20] | I can’t believe my great- grandparents still do that. | 不敢相信我曾祖父还会做这个 |
[17:23] | I never imagined a walker being used | 我从没见过一个助行器除了能助行 |
[17:25] | for anything other than walking. | 还能用来干那个 |
[17:27] | Plus, how about those balls dragging all over the ground? | 加一句 那些球球是怎么在地板上拖来拖去 |
[17:30] | Barney. | 巴尼 |
[17:31] | No, the tennis balls on the bottom of the walker. | 不 是在助行器底下的那些网球 |
[17:34] | Oh. | 噢 |
[17:36] | Plus, his testicles were swinging like a broken yo-yo. | 再加一句 他的蛋蛋摆动的像断线的溜溜球 |
[17:40] | Still, when you think about it: | 关于这个你怎么想 |
[17:42] | married for 60 years | 结婚60年了 |
[17:44] | and they still want to jump each other’s bones. | 他们还是想把对方压在身下 |
[17:46] | I mean… it’s kind of sweet. | 我的意思是 挺幸福的 |
[17:50] | In 60 years, that’ll be us, right? | 60年后 我们就是那样的 对吗 |
[17:53] | Yeah, it will. | 是的 我们会的 |
[17:59] | So, what do you think, hmm? | 那你觉得怎么样 |
[18:01] | On the count of three? | 数到三 |
[18:03] | Hmm, okay. | 唔 好吧 |
[18:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:05] | One, two, three. | 一二三 开始 |
[18:09] | Mandy Patinkin. | 曼迪•帕廷金 |
[18:13] | Oh, wow. Look at you. | 哦 看看你 |
[18:15] | Thank you for making it… | 你们真是 |
[18:16] | We got lucky. | 交好运了 |
[18:18] | The Farhampton Liquor Store is actually pretty high-end. | 远汉普顿酒肆还是很高端的哦 |
[18:22] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:22] | And their security is a total joke. | 而且安保还很低端哦 |
[18:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:30] | And thanks for not telling Robin the list was mine. | 还要谢谢你没告诉罗宾那单子是我的 |
[18:34] | But I don’t get it. | 但我就不懂了 |
[18:35] | You’re so against me moving. | 你这么反对我搬走 |
[18:36] | Why’d you help me out? | 为什么又帮我脱身 |
[18:39] | For a guy who loves New York this much, | 对于你这么个如此钟情于纽约的人而言 |
[18:43] | to leave it, you must really need to go, huh? | 你想要离开 那就是真的不得不离开了 |
[18:48] | Yeah, I really do. | 是 真的 |
[18:51] | Okay, but there’s still one item left on this list. | 好的 但是这单子上还有一项 |
[18:56] | Time to check it off. | 是时候完成它了 |
[18:57] | Yeah, I should probably wait | 我应该等等马修 |
[18:58] | for Marshall. | 一起来 |
[18:59] | Well, we both know he may not get here in time. | 我们都知道他可能来不及了 |
[19:04] | Be honest. | 坦诚说 |
[19:06] | Have you been avoiding Barney? | 你是不是在回避巴尼 |
[19:10] | Maybe a little. | 可能有点 |
[19:12] | This is the biggest weekend of his life, | 这是他一生最重要一个周末 |
[19:15] | and you’re his best bro. | 而作为他最好的兄弟 |
[19:18] | No matter how awkward you feel, | 不管你觉得多尴尬 |
[19:20] | i-if you’re not there for him, you will always regret it. | 如果你不在他身边 你一辈子都会后悔的 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | -Hey, Ted. -Yeah. | -嘿 泰德 -怎么 |
[19:33] | You wrote down all these things to say good-bye to, | 你写下了这么多你要告别的东西 |
[19:37] | but so many of them are good things. | 但里面有太多美好的事物 |
[19:41] | Why not just… | 你何不就 |
[19:42] | say good-bye to the bad things? | 只和那些坏的东西告别 |
[19:45] | Say good-bye to all the times you felt lost. | 和那些你觉得空虚失落的告别 |
[19:50] | To all the times | 和所有那些 |
[19:51] | it was a no instead of a yes. | 让你失望的拒绝告别 |
[19:56] | To all the scrapes and bruises, | 和所有伤痕告别 |
[20:00] | to all the heartache. | 和所有心痛告别 |
[20:01] | Say good-bye to everything you really want | 和那些你无力挽回 |
[20:05] | to do for the last time, | 却又难以放弃的事物告别 |
[20:07] | but don’t go have one last scotch with Barney. | 但是别去和巴尼喝这杯离别的威士忌 |
[20:11] | Have the first scotch toasting Barney’s new life | 和巴尼共饮重获新生后的第一支威士忌 |
[20:15] | because that’s a good thing, | 因为那是美好的 |
[20:16] | and the good things | 而那些美好 |
[20:18] | will always be here waiting for you. | 将永远不会离去 |
[20:23] | What? | 什么 |
[20:24] | Turn the page. | 翻过来 |
[20:29] | “Get one last life lecture from Lily.” | 和莉莉最后一次讨论人生 |
[20:33] | Well, you’re dreaming | 你要是觉得这是最后一次 |
[20:35] | if you think that’s the last one of those. | 讨论人生 那你纯属做梦 |
[20:52] | Ah. | 哈 |
[20:53] | Been waiting for the perfect time for this, | 一直在等最完美的机会 |
[20:55] | and, my friend, that time is… | 我的朋友 而现在… |
[20:57] | I saw you and Robin at the carousel. | 我看到你和罗宾在旋转木马那了 |