时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Kids, as you know, Lily and Marshall had decided | 孩子们 你们知道的 莉莉和马修决定 |
[00:03] | to move to Rome after Barney and Robin’s wedding. | 在巴尼和罗宾的婚礼后搬去罗马 |
[00:06] | We’re going to Italy. | 我们要去意大利了 |
[00:07] | Si. | 是的 |
[00:09] | But without telling Lily, | 但在没有告知莉莉情况下 |
[00:10] | Marshall had then accepted a judgeship in New York. | 马修接下了在纽约当法官的工作 |
[00:12] | Good luck with that… Your Honor. | 祝你好运 法官大人 |
[00:15] | Until his always-helpful road trip companion | 直到他那热心肠的拼车旅伴 |
[00:17] | 周五 晚上11点半 | |
[00:17] | Daphne had selflessly come to his aid. | 达芙妮无私地伸出了援助之手 |
[00:20] | You texted Lily that I took the job? | 你发短信给莉莉说我接下了那份工作了 |
[00:22] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢哦 |
[00:23] | You were torturing yourself | 你一直在纠结 |
[00:24] | figuring out how to tell her, | 应该怎么告诉她 |
[00:26] | I just broke the ice for you. | 我只是帮你破冰前行了而已 |
[00:27] | I was standing on that ice. | 我之前是如履薄冰啊 |
[00:29] | Now I’m gonna be bobbing, | 现在我该脸朝下啪啪摔在 |
[00:31] | facedown on a frigid creek. | 一条寒冷的小溪里吐泡泡了 |
[00:33] | I do not need to know the nasty way | 我才不想知道你会用什么龌龊的方式 |
[00:34] | you apologize to your wife. | 向你的妻子道歉 |
[00:36] | And frigid? Maybe you’re just doing it wrong. | 还说什么寒冷 是你不对在先好吗 |
[00:42] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[00:43] | I can’t believe you did this behind my back. | 我真不敢相信你背着我做了这种事 |
[00:45] | I know, I should have talked to you. | 我知道 我应该事先和你商量一下的 |
[00:47] | Thanks to you, we are stuck | 谢谢你啊 我们整个周末 |
[00:48] | all weekend in the room with a ghost in it. | 都要呆在一个闹鬼的房间里了 |
[00:52] | Room with a…? | 闹鬼的… |
[00:54] | We got 13? | 我们住13号房间吗 |
[00:56] | The room that’s haunted by the ghost of Captain Dearduff? | 那个有蒂尔达夫船长鬼魂出没的房间吗 |
[00:59] | Who got the who with the what now? | 现在到底是个什么情况 |
[01:14] | Marshall had recently discovered | 马修前段时间发现 |
[01:15] | that the Farhampton Inn was featured | 远汉普顿曾经在 |
[01:17] | in an episode of The Ghost Network’s original series, | 系列片«神鬼网络»中的一集里出现过 |
[01:20] | True & Real Ghost Stories of the Supernatural. | 超自然现象之真实鬼怪故事 |
[01:23] | Ooh, there, see? | 哦 就是这里 看到没 |
[01:25] | The Farhampton Inn. | 远汉普顿旅馆 |
[01:26] | I told you it sounded familiar. | 我就说我听着耳熟 |
[01:27] | In 1843, | 在1843年 |
[01:29] | the streets of Farhampton, Long Island | 长岛远汉普顿的街道 |
[01:32] | were stalked by a vicious killer | 有一位恶毒的杀人犯出没 |
[01:34] | named Captain Blazeby Dearduff. | 他叫布莱兹比•蒂尔达夫船长 |
[01:37] | Dubbed “Dearduff the Hooker,” He murdered dozens | 人称”铁钩手蒂尔达夫” 他用锋利的铁钩 |
[01:40] | of unwary travelers with his sharpened hook. | 杀害了几十个无辜的旅客 |
[01:43] | Ironically that hook | 讽刺的是那个铁钩 |
[01:46] | would prove Dearduff’s own undoing | 却是蒂尔达夫自取灭亡的导火索 |
[01:48] | one wintry night in room 13 | 就在一个寒冷的夜晚 |
[01:50] | of the Farhampton Inn. | 在远汉普顿的13号房间 |
[01:59] | Uh-oh. | 惨了 |
[02:01] | He was found the next morning, frozen to death. | 第二天早晨人们发现他被冻死了 |
[02:04] | Boom! | 嘭 |
[02:06] | Some say you can still hear | 有人说在13号房间里 |
[02:08] | Captain Dearduff’s cries coming from room 13. | 仍然能听到蒂尔达夫船长的惨叫 |
[02:11] | Cold. | 冷 |
[02:13] | So cold. | 好冷啊 |
[02:15] | Help me… help me… | 救救我… 救救我… |
[02:20] | We can see you, Ron. | 我们拍到你了 罗恩 |
[02:23] | Some say you can still hear the thump of his peg | 有人说你仍然可以听见他孜孜不倦敲打的声音 |
[02:26] | and the scrape of his hook. | 还有铁钩刺耳的刮蹭 |
[02:28] | Others say Dearduff the Hooker was just | 还有人说小钩钩蒂尔达夫只是 |
[02:30] | a popular male prostitute who murdered no one | 一个著名的男妓 从来没杀过任何人 |
[02:33] | and died of syphilis in 1848. | 1848年死于梅毒 |
[02:37] | Let’s hear from some people who have | 让我们来听听那些入住在13号房间 |
[02:38] | actually survived a night in room 13. | 并幸免于难的人是怎么说的吧 |
[02:42] | Did I see a ghost? | 我有没有看见鬼啊 |
[02:43] | -Of course… -Yes. | -当然… -有 |
[02:45] | There’s… Are. | 我相信… 有 |
[02:46] | …such thing as ghosts. | 鬼魂的存在 |
[02:52] | So, have you seen the ghost? | 这么说 你有见到鬼魂吗 |
[02:54] | Not yet, but that might just be | 还没有啊 不过这大概是因为 |
[02:56] | because ghosts don’t exist, Marshall! | 世间根本没有鬼啊 马修 |
[02:59] | So explain the night shirt | 那你怎么解释在波克诺山 |
[03:01] | we saw flying around our cabin in the Poconos. | 那件绕着我们衣橱飞的睡衣呢 |
[03:04] | An owl got stuck in it. | 一只猫头鹰被困在里面了啊 |
[03:06] | We saw it fly out the neck hole. | 我们都看见它从领子那里飞出来了 |
[03:09] | Yeah, the ghost of an owl that died in that cabin. | 是啊 死在那个衣橱里的猫头鹰的鬼魂啊 |
[03:12] | Plus it’s a crappy room, but when I tried to complain… | 还有 这房间烂爆了 在我要投诉的时候… |
[03:15] | The thermostat in my room is broken. | 我房间里的恒温器坏了 |
[03:18] | The AC won’t turn off. | 冷气关不掉 |
[03:20] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[03:22] | Sounds like the work of Captain Dearduff. | 听起来像是蒂尔达夫船长在搞鬼 |
[03:24] | He brings with him the icy chill of death. | 他把他死时的寒气带进来了 |
[03:27] | So… bad luck there. | 所以说… 你好倒霉啊 |
[03:31] | Night-night. | 晚安哟亲 |
[03:33] | It sounds like you’re using Captain Dearduff | 听起来好像你在用蒂尔达夫船长的传说 |
[03:35] | as an excuse for a crappy room. | 来掩饰你们的房间很烂的事实 |
[03:38] | I beg your pardon. | 不好意思 |
[03:39] | I did not get to be a 40-year-old night clerk | 我才不是凭着找借口才当上一名40岁的 |
[03:41] | by making excuses. | 夜班员工的 |
[03:43] | Now, if there is anything wrong with your room | 现在 如果你的房间有任何 |
[03:45] | that isn’t ghost-related, | 与鬼魂无关的毛病 |
[03:46] | I’m more than happy to address it. | 我很乐意为您解释 |
[03:48] | Okay, the Wi-Fi doesn’t work. | 好吧 无线网连不上 |
[03:50] | Ghosts interfere with electronic devices. | 鬼魂会干扰电子设备的 |
[03:52] | The shower’s leaking. | 花洒漏水 |
[03:54] | Dearduff likes the sound of dripping. | 蒂尔达夫喜欢滴答流水的声音 |
[03:55] | Reminds him of his bleeding victims. | 能让他想起那些流着血的受害者 |
[03:58] | And the door won’t lock. | 而且门锁不上 |
[03:59] | Captain Dearduff doesn’t want to… | 蒂尔达夫船长不想… |
[04:01] | you know, be locked out of his room. | 你知道的 被锁在自己房间外面 |
[04:03] | Why would a locked door keep a ghost out? | 为啥一个锁上的门会把鬼魂关在外面 |
[04:05] | Can’t he just walk through walls? | 他不是可以直接穿墙而入的么 |
[04:07] | Maybe he’s afraid of rats. | 也许是因为他怕老鼠 |
[04:08] | There are rats in the walls? | 墙里居然有老鼠 |
[04:13] | No. | 没有 |
[04:15] | And the inn’s booked up because of the wedding, | 而且这个旅馆已经因为婚礼而全部订满了 |
[04:17] | so we can’t change rooms. | 所以我们没法换房间了 |
[04:19] | Oh, that sucks. | 哦 太倒霉啦 |
[04:22] | I’m sorry, baby. | 我真难过啊 宝贝 |
[04:24] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[04:25] | but if Dearduff does manifest, | 但如果蒂尔达夫真的出现了 |
[04:26] | you know the proper way to harvest ectoplasm, right? | 你知道如何正确获取他的灵气对吧 |
[04:30] | Hey, good news– we’re all set for the dove release. | 嘿 有个好消息 我们已经准备好放鸽子了 |
[04:32] | -The what? -When we leave the church, | -放什么 -我们走出教堂的时候 |
[04:33] | they’re gonna release a hundred doves. | 会有一百只鸽子飞向天空 |
[04:35] | It’s gonna be avi-wait-for-it-ary. | 那里将会变成一个大鸟…等一下…场 |
[04:38] | Aviary! | 大鸟场 |
[04:39] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:40] | -That might be a problem. -Why? | -这可能是个问题 -为什么 |
[04:42] | Because when we leave the church, | 因为我们走出教堂的时候 |
[04:43] | a few of the gun enthusiasts in my family | 我家族里一些枪支爱好者 |
[04:46] | are gonna fire a 21-gun salute. | 会打上21发以示祝福与敬意 |
[04:48] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[04:56] | Oh, look– one got away. | 看哪 有一只逃走了 |
[05:00] | Can’t you guys just fire blanks? | 你们就不能放空枪吗 |
[05:02] | At a wedding? | 在婚礼上吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah, that’s romantic. | 那还真叫”浪漫”啊 |
[05:09] | Did I see a ghost? | 我看到鬼了吗 |
[05:30] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[05:32] | What the hell are you doing in my room?! | 你跑到我房间来搞什么鬼 |
[05:34] | Uh… | 呃 |
[05:35] | There was an explanation. | 这事儿是可以解释的 |
[05:36] | You see, after Marshall got off the phone with Lily, | 是这样 在马修挂掉莉莉的电话之后 |
[05:39] | he’d called me. | 他打给了我 |
[05:43] | Hey, buddy. What’s up? | 嘿 兄弟 怎么啦 |
[05:44] | Ted, listen, I need you to sneak into Lily’s room, | 泰德 听着 我需要你偷偷溜进莉莉的房间 |
[05:46] | find her phone, and delete the last text she got. | 找到她的手机 把最新的一条短信删掉 |
[05:49] | Why? What’s… | 为什么 怎么… |
[05:49] | Ted, I need you to do this | 泰德 我需要你做这件事 |
[05:51] | no questions asked. | 啥也不许问 |
[05:52] | And as we both know, you owe me a “No Questions Asked.” | 我们都知道 你还欠我一件”啥也不许问”的事 |
[05:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:59] | Hey. Listen, I need you to do something for me | 嘿 听着 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[06:01] | -no questions asked, okay? -What is it? | -啥也不许问 知道吗 -什么事啊 |
[06:03] | Meet me at the corner of 53rd and 8th. | 到53街和第八大道的交叉口找我 |
[06:06] | Bring your drill. | 带上电钻 |
[06:12] | Marshall. | 马修 |
[06:15] | What the hell? | 搞毛啊 |
[06:17] | How did you… | 你是怎么… |
[06:19] | No… | 啥也… |
[06:20] | questions… asked. | 不许… 问 |
[06:23] | I broke federal law drilling you out of that mailbox. | 我把你从信箱里救你出来可是要吃官司的 |
[06:25] | Hey, I was a man in need. | 嘿 我当时是个受困者 |
[06:27] | I know. You were a “Priority Male.” | 我知道 你当时是个”优先男” |
[06:30] | You said you’d | 你答应过 |
[06:31] | stop doing that joke after the editor | 在«火箭炮乔»漫画的主编 |
[06:33] | of Bazooka Joe comics rejected it. | 退回你的投稿之后就不开这个玩笑了 |
[06:35] | That man is a comedy snob. | 那个人就是喜剧界的势力小人 |
[06:37] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[06:38] | you owe me a “No Questions Asked.” | 你还欠我一件”啥也不许问”的事呢 |
[06:39] | Okay, okay! I’ll delete the text. | 好吧 好吧 我会去删掉短信的 |
[06:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:43] | I just have to figure out | 我只需要想想 |
[06:44] | how to get into Lily’s room. | 如何才能溜进莉莉的房间 |
[06:46] | Easy. The lock on her door is busted, so… | 很简单 她的门锁坏了 所以… |
[06:48] | -The drainpipe! -What? | -排水管 -啥 |
[06:50] | There’s a drainpipe that runs up near her window, | 她的窗户附近就有一条排水管道 |
[06:51] | and, no big deal, I can totally climb it. | 没什么大不了 我肯定能爬上去 |
[06:54] | I’ll call you when it’s done. | 等我办成了打给你 |
[06:55] | Her door is unlock… | 她的门没锁… |
[06:58] | Uh… | 呃… |
[06:59] | Marshall wanted me to check on you. | 马修让我来看看你怎么样 |
[07:01] | He was worried that you might be scared | 他担心你独自一人待在这个闹鬼的房间 |
[07:03] | all alone in the ghost room. | 可能会害怕 |
[07:05] | Remind me to call you next time | 那下次马尔文做噩梦的时候 |
[07:07] | Marvin has a nightmare– you can calm him | 记得提醒我去找你 这样你就能 |
[07:09] | by bursting into his room with a chain saw and a hockey mask! | 戴着曲棍球面具手握链锯 闯进屋里来安慰他了 |
[07:13] | Sorry, I didn’t want to knock in case you were already asleep, | 对不起 我是怕你已经睡了才没有去敲门 |
[07:15] | so I just climbed the drainpipe up to your window. | 所以我就从排水管爬进了你的窗户 |
[07:17] | No big deal. Mm, opened the latch | 没什么大不了 我用这个衣架 |
[07:19] | with this here coat hanger. | 打开了窗闩 |
[07:21] | I would have called, but, uh… | 我本想打电话的 但 呃 |
[07:23] | well, I didn’t know if you’d have your phone handy. | 我不知道你的手机在不在你手边 |
[07:26] | Say, where is that old phone of yours? | 快说说 你把你那破手机扔哪儿去了哈 |
[07:28] | Ted, I am not scared, | 泰德 我一点也不害怕 |
[07:30] | so why don’t you head back to your room… | 所以你还是回你自己房间去… |
[07:32] | Oh… | 天… |
[07:33] | kay… | 哪… |
[07:35] | Why, I guess you can stay until I fall asleep, | 好吧 你可以留下直到我睡着 |
[07:38] | if it’ll make you feel better? | 既然这样能让你感觉好些 |
[07:40] | A-And… | 还有… |
[07:43] | maybe if it’ll make you feel even better, | 或许这样能让你感觉更好 |
[07:45] | you can sing me a version of Marvin’s lullaby? | 给我唱个马尔文晚安曲吧 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:52] | Night-night, little Lily | * 晚安 小莉莉 * |
[07:55] | No ifs, ands or buts | * 没有如果 以及和但是 * |
[07:59] | No peg-legged ghost is waiting | * 没有装着假肢的鬼 * |
[08:02] | To hook out your guts. | * 等着挖走你的肠子 * |
[08:05] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[08:06] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[08:08] | Nighty-night. | 晚安安 |
[08:20] | Cold… | 冷… |
[08:23] | So cold. | 好冷啊 |
[08:27] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[08:31] | Help me… | 救救我… |
[08:34] | -Oh, God, the Hooker’s here! -Ted, | -哦 天哪 铁钩手在这儿呢 -泰德 |
[08:36] | I am not gonna cheat on Robin. | 我才不会背叛罗宾呢 |
[08:39] | But you’re a hell of a best man for getting me one, buddy. | 但你肯定是会帮我叫一个妓女来的好伴郎吧 老兄 |
[08:42] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿呢 |
[08:43] | All right, I’ll take a lap dance. | 好吧 我只要一个大腿舞 |
[08:44] | Can I borrow some sweatpants? | 能借我一件宽松运动裤吗 |
[08:51] | Barney, what are you doing in there? | 巴尼 你在这儿干什么 |
[08:53] | Marshall asked me | 马修让我 |
[08:54] | to do something for him, no questions asked. | 帮他做一件事 啥也不许问 |
[08:56] | Sidebar– I forgot to get my cousin David | 顺便 我忘记在上周我表弟大卫的 |
[08:58] | something for his bar mitzvah last week. | 受戒礼上送他礼物了 |
[09:00] | Could you send the hooker to his room? | 你能把妓女送到他房间去吗 |
[09:02] | Wait, Marshall called you, too? | 等等 马修也给你打电话了 |
[09:04] | Turns out I wasn’t Marshall’s first call. | 原来我不是马修打的第一通电话 |
[09:07] | Can’t you guys just fire blanks? | 你们就不能放空枪吗 |
[09:08] | At a wedding? | 在婚礼上吗 |
[09:11] | Yeah, that’s romantic. | 那还真叫”浪漫”啊 |
[09:12] | I just wish I would’ve known about the guns. | 我只是希望我能提前知道婚礼上有枪的事 |
[09:15] | Well, I wish I’d known about the doves. | 我还希望你提前告诉我鸽子的事儿呢 |
[09:16] | That’s the problem with us– we don’t think | 这就是咱俩之间的问题 我们行动之前 |
[09:18] | about checking in with the other person before doing something. | 从来没想过要先和对方说一声 |
[09:21] | Honestly, I think | 说实话 我觉得 |
[09:22] | that’s what broke us up the first time. | 咱俩第一次分手就是因为这个 |
[09:24] | We’re both… lone wolves | 咱俩都是 独行狼 |
[09:26] | always off in our own worlds. | 永远在自己的世界里单打独斗 |
[09:28] | That’s not gonna work. | 这样不行的 |
[09:31] | Not in a marriage, no. | 在婚姻中 肯定是不行的 |
[09:33] | What? Sorry, I was thinking about getting the doves | 你说什么 抱歉 我刚想的是给鸽子 |
[09:35] | little Kevlar tuxedos, but that’s not gonna work– | 穿上防弹小礼服的 但是这行不通啊 |
[09:37] | there’s no time for a fitting. | 它们没时间试衣服了啊 |
[09:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:40] | Listen, I need you to get to Lily’s phone | 听着 我要你在莉莉不知情的情况下 |
[09:42] | without her seeing, and delete the last text she got. | 拿到她的手机 然后把她收到的最新一条短信删了 |
[09:44] | Why? What did you… | 为什么啊 你干什… |
[09:45] | And I need you to do it | 我要你帮我做这个 |
[09:47] | no questions asked. | 啥也不许问 |
[09:48] | As you’ll recall, you owe me a “No Questions Asked.” | 记得吗 你欠我一个”啥也不许问” |
[09:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:56] | Marshall, I need you to rush to the Macy’s in Herald Square, | 马修 我要你马上赶到先驱广场的梅西百货 |
[09:58] | find the utility closet on the third floor, | 上三楼 到储藏室来 |
[10:00] | and bring me the following things: | 带上以下物品 |
[10:01] | a clean pair of underwear, a clean pair of pants, | 干净的内裤和西裤各一条 |
[10:04] | a box of moist towelettes, hand sanitizer, | 一箱子湿巾 洗手液 |
[10:06] | and a garbage bag, no questions asked. | 还有一个垃圾袋 啥也不许问 |
[10:10] | You deuced your pants. | 你拉裤了 |
[10:13] | Never mind. | 我没事了 |
[10:16] | Ha. You didn’t wind up helping me, so it doesn’t count. | 哈 那次你没来帮我 所以不算 |
[10:19] | Face! | 认输吧亲 |
[10:21] | Yes, I’m the one who should be embarrassed by that story. | 说的就跟我该为那件事感到难为情一样 |
[10:22] | But that wasn’t the time I meant. | 但我说的不是那次 |
[10:24] | This was last fall. | 我说的是去年秋天 |
[10:26] | Hey, I got here as fast as I could. | 嘿 我以最快速度赶来了 |
[10:28] | -Are you okay? -Yeah, fine. | -你没事儿吧 -嗨 没事儿 |
[10:29] | Th-These quacks said I was… | 这群庸医跟我说 |
[10:31] | unfit to leave on my own. Blah, blah, blah. | 我不适合自己出院啊什么什么的 |
[10:34] | “Danger to myself.” Blah, blah, blah. | “对自身人身安全有害” 这个那个的 |
[10:36] | “Whoever signs me out is legally responsible for my actions.” | “谁签署同意我出院 谁就要为我的行为负法律责任” |
[10:38] | I just need you to sign me out. | 你只要签署同意我出院就行了 |
[10:40] | What the hell happened? | 究竟发生什么事了 |
[10:41] | Uh-uh! | 不准问 |
[10:42] | I said no questions asked. | 我说了 啥也不许问 |
[10:44] | W… | 等会儿… |
[10:46] | Star, clover, horseshoe. | 星星 三叶草 马蹄铁 |
[10:50] | Barney, did you swallow real versions | 巴尼 你是把所有幸运护身符的 |
[10:52] | of all the Lucky Charms items? | 实物都给吞了么 |
[10:54] | No… questions… asked. | 啥也 不许 问 |
[10:57] | Now come on. Let’s hit the bar. I’m buying. | 走吧咱 酒吧喝两杯 我请客 |
[10:59] | I just won 50 bucks from a little Irish guy on a dare. | 我之前玩大冒险 从一个爱尔兰人手里赢了50块钱呢 |
[11:03] | Fine, I’ll delete the text. | 好吧 短信我会删的 |
[11:04] | But how am I supposed to get into Lily’s room? | 但是我要怎么样才能进莉莉的房间呢 |
[11:06] | Easy. The lock on her door is busted… | 很简单 她房间的门锁坏了… |
[11:08] | -Air ducts! -What? | -通风管道 -什么 |
[11:10] | I’ll use the system of air ducts to get in her room, | 我顺着通风管道就能爬到她的房间了 |
[11:12] | just like the bad guy in Die Hard. | 就像«虎胆龙威»里面的反派一样 |
[11:14] | Barney, Bruce Willis is not the bad guy in Die… | 巴尼 布鲁斯•威利斯在«虎胆龙威»里面不是反… |
[11:17] | Not important. The point is, the door is not lo… | 这不重要 重要的是 她的房门没锁… |
[11:20] | I’ll call you when it’s done. | 搞定了打给你 |
[11:22] | Anyway, I was saying, | 总之 我的意思就是 |
[11:23] | I think we need to be better about talking to each other | 我觉得以后咱俩做什么事之前最好都 |
[11:26] | before doing stuff. | 先跟对方说一声 |
[11:27] | Can’t talk. Doing stuff. | 没工夫说话 做事呢 |
[11:31] | What is going on? | 干嘛呢这是 |
[11:36] | Barney, what are you doing in there? | 巴尼 你在通风管道里干嘛呢啊 |
[11:38] | Uh, well, there is a story there. | 呃 这个吧 这个是有典故的 |
[11:42] | It involves a trained Guatemalan kinkajou, | 这个典故跟训练危地马拉蜜熊 |
[11:45] | a Bolshoi Ballet prima ballerina | 莫斯科大剧院芭蕾舞首席女舞者 |
[11:47] | and Olympic gold medalist Duke Kahanamoku’s surfboard. | 还有奥运会金牌得主杜克•卡哈莫纳库的冲浪板有关 |
[11:50] | Tell her, Ted. | 你跟她说 泰德 |
[11:53] | Uh… | 这个嘛… |
[11:55] | uh… | 那个吧… |
[11:57] | -uh… -The kinkajou… | -就是吧… -那个蜜熊… |
[11:58] | the kinkajou… | 那个蜜熊吧… |
[12:01] | Oh, God, what is it now? | 我的天 又有什么事啊 |
[12:04] | Good evening, Ms. Aldrin. | 晚上好 艾尔德林夫人 |
[12:06] | I didn’t order room service. | 我没叫客房服务啊 |
[12:08] | It says right here, room 13. | 这儿都写着呢 13号房 |
[12:10] | Lobster, caviar, champagne. | 龙虾 鱼子酱 香槟 |
[12:12] | $400?! | 400块钱 |
[12:14] | I didn’t order any of this. | 这些东西我一样也没点啊 |
[12:16] | Maybe Dearduff the Hooker ordered it. | 兴许是铁钩手蒂尔达夫点的呢 |
[12:19] | Well, I’m not paying for room service the Hooker ordered! | 那我也不会为一个钩子手点的餐买单的 |
[12:22] | I’ve been there. | 这事儿我经历过 |
[12:24] | Okay, you know what? I need to talk to the manager. | 行了 我要去找这儿的经理谈谈 |
[12:29] | All right, where’s that damn phone? | 好了 那个破手机到底在哪儿呢 |
[12:32] | You, too?! | 马修也给你打电话了吗 |
[12:38] | -Hey. -Robin, | -嘿 -罗宾 |
[12:39] | I need you to delete the last text | 我要你在莉莉看到她收到的 |
[12:41] | that Lily got before she sees it. | 最新一条短信之前删了它 |
[12:43] | Bro, it’s my wedding weekend. | 哥们 这周末我结婚啊喂 |
[12:45] | Just because you didn’t know better than to take a naked selfie | 就因为你不知道除了能在全国最冷的地方 |
[12:47] | while you were in the coldest part of the country… | 除了给自己拍一张裸照之外还能做什么… |
[12:49] | First, I’m an Eriksen. | 首先 我是姓艾瑞克森的汉子 |
[12:51] | Cold has a plumping effect. | 冰棒更坚实 |
[12:53] | Second, you owe me a “No Questions Asked.” | 其次 你欠我一个”啥也不许问” |
[12:56] | All right, I’m-I’m at the alley near 22nd and 2nd. Now what? | 好了 我现在就在22街跟第二大道交口附近的巷子里 然后干嘛 |
[13:00] | No questions asked. Tell me about that giant trout | 啥也不许问 跟我形容一下那次 |
[13:01] | you and your dad caught ice-fishing that one time. | 你跟你爸冰钓时钓上来的超大鳟鱼有多大 |
[13:04] | Well, it was more beast than trout. | 那条鱼吧 其实更像是个怪物 |
[13:07] | Fought us for three hours and nearly dragged us both | 跟我们纠缠了三个小时 差点儿就把我们 |
[13:09] | into Lake Winnibigoshish. | 拽到温尼布加实狮湖里面去 |
[13:11] | It was this big, and… | 那条鱼足有这么大 而且… |
[13:13] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[13:14] | Run! | 快跑啊 |
[13:22] | I never asked you who those weirdos were, | 我从没问过你那些怪人是谁 |
[13:24] | why they kept calling you Night Falcon | 为什么他们叫你”夜鹰” |
[13:26] | or even what was in those darts that they were blowing at us. | 还有他们向我们吹的飞镖里到底有什么 |
[13:28] | Your vision came back, didn’t it? | 你出现幻觉了吧 |
[13:30] | Wuss. | 怂逼 |
[13:32] | Fine, I’ll take care of it. | 好吧 我来解决 |
[13:34] | Just have to figure out how to get into Lily’s room. | 就是得想想怎么进莉莉房间 |
[13:36] | Her door doesn’t lock. You can just… | 她不锁门的 你可以… |
[13:38] | Room service! | 客房服务 |
[13:39] | Night Falcon, you’re a genius. | 夜鹰 你真是天才啊 |
[13:41] | I’ll call you when it’s done. | 搞定了给你打电话 |
[13:44] | Why would he call | 为什么他会 |
[13:46] | -you guys before me? -Well, dude, | -先给你们打电话 -哥们 |
[13:48] | you’re not great in a crisis. | 危急时刻你不给力啊 |
[13:49] | What was that story you were prattling on about? | 你絮絮叨叨的故事是什么 |
[13:51] | What the hell is a kinkajou? | 蜜熊到底是个啥玩意 |
[13:53] | Okay, let’s just find it before she gets back. | 好了 我们要在她回来之前找到 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 夫人 |
[13:55] | You ordered it, so you have to pay for it. | 你叫了服务 所以你必须付钱 |
[13:57] | Not to mention the room damage you’re responsible for. | 还没给你算房间损坏你要怎么赔呢 |
[13:59] | I’ve got a report here: | 我这有个报表 |
[14:01] | broken lock, faulty Wi-Fi, | 坏掉的锁 不能用的无线 |
[14:03] | you’ve taken several items from the minibar… | 你还在小冰箱里拿了几样东西 |
[14:05] | There is no minibar. | 根本没有小冰箱 |
[14:07] | Stolen minibar. | 被偷走的小冰箱 |
[14:09] | It’s not here. | 不在这 |
[14:10] | Well, where else would it be? | 那它会在哪呢 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:13] | I think it’s time I call my lawyer. | 我觉得该给我的律师打电话了 |
[14:16] | Uh-oh. | 噢哦 |
[14:20] | Okay, we need to get to Lily’s phone before she sees that text. | 好吧 我们要在莉莉看到信息前拿到手机 |
[14:23] | -I’m on it. -Night Falcon is on it. | -我来了 -夜鹰闪亮登场 |
[14:25] | Good thing I packed my unitard. | 好家伙我可是带了紧身衣来的 |
[14:32] | Wait, This is exactly what we always do, isn’t it? | 等等 我们总是这样 对吗 |
[14:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:35] | We were both gonna bolt off and lone wolf it | 我们都是自顾自单打独斗 |
[14:37] | without telling the other person a thing. | 却跟对方只字不提 |
[14:40] | -Why do we do that? -I don’t know. | -我们干嘛要这样 -我不知道 |
[14:43] | Maybe we’re just incapable of working as a unit. | 也许我们只是不能一起合作吧 |
[14:49] | You know… | 你知道… |
[14:51] | I bet even lone wolves can learn to work together. | 我确信就算是两条独狼也能学会合作 |
[14:56] | I’d like to think so. | 希望如此 |
[14:58] | They could build their little woodland den together. | 他们会一起建造小窝巢 |
[15:02] | Roam together. | 一起流浪 |
[15:04] | Hunt together. | 一起狩猎 |
[15:05] | Lure prey into a tight corner and… | 把猎物引诱到死角… |
[15:08] | Snap its limbs with our powerful jaws | 用我们强有力的爪子撕咬它的四肢 |
[15:10] | and watch the life drain from its eyes. | 看着他们的生命从它眼中消失殆尽 |
[15:13] | Aw… | 嗷 |
[15:15] | Point is, we’re gonna make a great team. | 重点是 我们在一起必将所向披靡 |
[15:18] | We’ll just need some practice. | 只是我们需要一些磨合 |
[15:20] | Yeah. Yeah, let’s prove that we believe in marriage | 没错 我们要证明我们相信婚姻 |
[15:24] | by working together | 就通过一起帮马修 |
[15:25] | to help Marshall hide something from his wife. | 瞒着他老婆这件事吧 |
[15:31] | First, we take position in the lobby. | 首先 我们要在大厅里抢占位置 |
[15:37] | Then you cause a distraction. | 然后你来分散她注意力 |
[15:42] | Then you send in a trained dove to grab Lily’s phone. | 接着你放一只训练有素的鸽子去抓莉莉的手机 |
[15:45] | The dove drops the phone into your hand. | 鸽子把手机空投给你 |
[15:47] | You delete the text | 你删掉信息 |
[15:49] | and toss it back on the counter. | 再把它抛到柜台上 |
[15:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:56] | It’s absolutely insane… | 我们脑子真有毛病了是吧 |
[15:59] | …how foolproof this plan is! | 这也太简单可行了吧 |
[16:01] | Sometimes it’s best to just go simple. | 往往简单的就是最好的 |
[16:03] | Yep. | 正解 |
[16:08] | Wh-Why do you have a gun? | 为什么你会有枪 |
[16:09] | Why do you always have a gun? | 为什么你总是有枪 |
[16:11] | Where’s Lily? | 莉莉呢 |
[16:12] | She went up 20 minutes ago. | 她20分钟前上楼了 |
[16:13] | You’re kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[16:15] | Courtney Dove, no! | 考特尼小鸽鸽 不要 |
[16:17] | I already lost Kurt Coo-bain! | 我已经失去了卡特库班 |
[16:19] | I can’t lose you as well. | 我不能再失去你啊 |
[16:21] | Great. How are we gonna get Lily’s phone back now? | 很好 现在我们要怎样把莉莉的手机拿过来 |
[16:23] | Oh, I already took care of that. | 哦 我已经搞定了 |
[16:24] | And now I’m rewarding myself | 现在我在用这旅馆里 |
[16:26] | with some of the inn’s finest brandy. | 最好的白兰地奖励自己 |
[16:28] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[16:29] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[16:30] | No, no, that’s a warning. | 不是 那是个警告 |
[16:31] | The dove’s about to… | 鸽子要… |
[16:34] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:35] | Well… | 这个… |
[16:37] | I think it’s time I call my lawyer. | 我觉得该给我的律师打电话了 |
[16:46] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[16:47] | You are never gonna believe this, but… | 你绝对想不到 不过… |
[16:50] | Uh, someone sent me a text. | 呃 有人给我发信息了 |
[16:53] | Lily, stop! | 莉莉 住手 |
[16:56] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[16:57] | Because… | 因为… |
[16:59] | because… | 因为… |
[17:01] | And that’s when I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[17:02] | that the answer had been there all along. | 答案其实早就有了 |
[17:05] | Throw your phone on the ground and smash it with your foot. | 把手机丢地上 用脚踩碎它 |
[17:07] | -What? No. -I need you | -啥 不行 -我要你 |
[17:09] | to do this no questions asked. | 按我说的做 啥也不许问 |
[17:11] | You owe me a “No Questions Asked.” | 你欠我一个”啥也不许问” |
[17:15] | -Hey, Lil. What’s… -Ted, I need you | -嘿 莉儿 怎么… -泰德 我要你 |
[17:16] | to come to my classroom right now | 立刻到我教室来 |
[17:18] | with two dozen cupcakes and a box cutter. | 带两打蛋糕 一盒刀具 |
[17:20] | No questions asked. | 啥也不许问 |
[17:21] | Lily, I brought the… | 莉莉 我买了… |
[17:23] | Oh-oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[17:25] | Ted, | 泰德 |
[17:26] | put the cupcakes at the feet of their leader, | 把蛋糕放在他们领袖的脚下 |
[17:28] | then cut me loose. | 再把我松绑了 |
[17:30] | Don’t make eye contact! | 不要有眼神交流 |
[17:34] | Ted… | 泰德… |
[17:35] | No… questions… asked. | 啥也…不许…问 |
[17:45] | Well, interesting that I was the one who fixed everything | 有意思啊 我才是那个灵魂人物 |
[17:48] | even though Marshall called me… | 尽管我是马修… |
[17:51] | third. | 第三个联系的人 |
[17:53] | Ninth, as I found out later, but I won’t go into it. | 其实是第九个 我后来发现的 不打算深究了 |
[17:55] | The important thing is what happened | 但更重要的是 |
[17:57] | right after the untimely death of Lily’s phone. | 莉莉的手机阵亡之后发生的事情 |
[18:00] | So you’re saying you didn’t order room service | 所以 你说你没有叫客房服务 |
[18:02] | and you didn’t order Prison Sluts Nine? | 而且也没有订«牢房荡妇9»这部片子 |
[18:05] | I am saying I did not order room service. | 我只是说 我没有叫客房服务 |
[18:10] | It is done. By me. | 是我把问题解决了 |
[18:11] | Your third call. | 你的第三联系人 |
[18:14] | Actually, you were… | 其实 你是… |
[18:16] | Thank you. H-How did you do it? | 谢谢 你怎么做到的 |
[18:18] | I called in a “No Questions Asked” With Lily. | 我在莉莉身上用了”啥也不许问” |
[18:20] | But, wait, why didn’t you do that? | 但是 等下 你为什么没有这么做 |
[18:21] | You must have, like, a million of those. | 你肯定有不少这样的机会 |
[18:23] | And Marshall thought back. | 然后马修开始回想过去 |
[18:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:26] | Hey, baby, it’s me. | 嘿 亲爱的 是我 |
[18:27] | Um, can you come bail me out of jail? | 嗯 你能把我从监狱里保释出来吗 |
[18:29] | I thought I saw Bigfoot in Central Park | 我以为我在公园看到了大脚怪 |
[18:31] | and so I tackled him, | 所以我把他给按倒了 |
[18:33] | but it turned out to be Russell Brand. | 后来发现那是拉塞尔•布兰德 |
[18:36] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[18:38] | Oh, do you mind looking up our vaccination records? | 哦 你能帮我查查我的疫苗接种单吗 |
[18:41] | I tried to hug a raccoon. | 我试着抱了一下浣熊 |
[18:45] | Hey, babe, um, | 嘿 亲爱的 嗯 |
[18:47] | could you dig up our warranty? | 你能看看我们的保修单吗 |
[18:49] | I took the TV apart, and I made | 我把电视拆了 然后我做了 |
[18:51] | a robot out of it. | 一个小机器人 |
[18:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:56] | I tackled Russell Brand again. | 我又把拉塞尔•布兰德按倒了 |
[18:58] | I’ve never asked Lily to do anything no questions asked | 我从来没要求莉莉去做什么 然后啥也不许问的 |
[19:01] | because… | 因为… |
[19:03] | I’ve never wanted to. | 我从来不想这么做 |
[19:05] | She’s the love of my life. | 她是我一生的挚爱 |
[19:07] | I never keep anything from her. | 我从不在她面前隐瞒什么 |
[19:11] | Ted, put Lily on the phone. | 泰德 把电话给莉莉 |
[19:15] | Hey. It’s Marshall. | 嘿 马修的电话 |
[19:19] | Want to tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我到底怎么了吗 |
[19:22] | Yes. | 好 |
[19:24] | I was offered a judgeship in New York. | 我在纽约获得了一个法官的工作机会 |
[19:27] | And I took it. | 而且我同意了 |
[19:28] | Even though we already agreed to move to Rome. | 尽管我们已经同意要搬到罗马去 |
[19:32] | I’m gonna be a judge. | 我还是要做一个法官 |
[19:37] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[19:40] | You know, Marshall, I don’t believe in ghosts, | 你知道吗 马修 我从不相信鬼的存在 |
[19:43] | and I’m not sure anyone died in our room, | 而且我也不确定我们的房间里有没有死过人 |
[19:47] | but someone’s going to. | 但是有人一定会死在那的 |
[20:00] | And I see in your eyes the emerald reefs | 我在你眼中看到了原始海洋 |
[20:02] | Of the primordial seas afroth | 中翠绿的礁石的颜色 |
[20:05] | With the first stirrings of life, | 随着生活中的蛛丝马迹 |
[20:06] | Infinite in mystery and miracle. | 又看到生活中无限的神秘与奇迹 |
[20:09] | Forever yours, | 此致 |
[20:11] | The guy you met at the drugstore an hour ago. | 你一小时前在药店遇到的那个人 |
[20:13] | I heard you give your address to the pharmacist | 当我买爽足粉的时候 |
[20:15] | while I was buying foot powder. | 我在你和店员交流中听到了你的地址 |
[20:18] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[20:25] | Mailed it. | 发送搞定 |
[20:30] | No! No! No, no! | 不 不 不 不 |