时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 周六\N上午11点\N \N | |
[00:01] | 婚礼前31小时 | |
[00:01] | I can’t believe your mom’s not coming to the wedding? | 真不敢相信你妈妈居然不能来参加你的婚礼 |
[00:03] | Okay, seriously, I-I need to stop crying | 说真的 我不能再这样哭下去了 |
[00:05] | Does anyone know how to turn this off? | 有谁知道怎么把这玩意儿关掉吗 |
[00:07] | Is there, like, a button or something? | 有没有个按钮什么的 |
[00:09] | Want me to feel around for it? | 要我帮忙找找吗 |
[00:11] | It’s probably somewhere on your back. | 可能长在你后面 |
[00:12] | -Stop it. -What? I’m trying to cheer you up. | -住手 -怎么了 我就是想让你开心一点 |
[00:15] | I don’t think that’s possible at this point. | 这个点我可真开心不起来 |
[00:16] | Challenge accepted! | 接受挑战 |
[00:18] | No, Barney, | 少来了 巴尼 |
[00:19] | I just need to get myself to stop crying, that’s all. | 我现在只想不再哭了 仅此而已 |
[00:23] | Boogity-boo! | |
[00:24] | Lily, what the hell?! It’s not the hiccups. | 莉莉 干什么呢 她又不是在打嗝 |
[00:24] | 据说突然受惊吓能治打嗝 | |
[00:26] | I was just going on a hunch. | 试一下又无妨 |
[00:28] | And now I have the hiccups. | 我被你吓出嗝来了 |
[00:43] | Look, guys, just, seriously, don’t worry about me, okay? | 听着 说真的 你们真的不用担心我 |
[00:45] | Just let me deal with this on my own. | 就让我自己搞定好吗 |
[00:47] | I’m afraid that’s not possible, Robin. | 这恐怕不行啊 罗宾 |
[00:49] | Once I’ve accepted a challenge, it cannot be unaccepted. | 一旦我接受挑战 就不会再有退路 |
[00:53] | I will not rest until the job is done. | 不做完誓不罢休 |
[00:56] | Oh, is that so? | 是吗 |
[00:58] | Then where are our diapers and Samosas? | 那我们的尿布和咖喱角呢 |
[01:01] | Aha! | 啊哈 |
[01:03] | Diapers and Samosas. | 说到尿布和咖喱角 |
[01:05] | Oh, that’s the story took place six months earlier in the fall of 2012. | 那事发生在六个月前 2012年秋天 |
[01:08] | Major craving for a mojito. | 渴望莫吉托上校 |
[01:08] | major双关”强烈”和”上校” | |
[01:11] | Oh, God, we’re back to your stupid little private joke again? | 天呐 你们该不会又捡起那个二缺内部笑话了吧 |
[01:15] | Are you guys really still doing this seven years later? | 都过去七年了 你们还没长大吗 |
[01:18] | It’s so annoying. Just stop it. | 烦死人了 别玩了 |
[01:20] | private双关”内部”和”二等兵” | |
[01:20] | Private joke again? | 二等兵笑话 |
[01:21] | Are you guys really still doing this seven years later? | 都七年过去了你们还没长大吗 |
[01:23] | It’s so annoying. Just stop it. | 烦死人了 别玩了 |
[01:25] | You don’t salute a private! | 区区二等兵有什么好致敬的 |
[01:27] | -I’ll be right back. -All right. | -我去去就回 -好的 |
[01:29] | Lily, are you playing footsie with me? | 莉莉 你是在和我脚碰脚调情吗 |
[01:31] | What? | 什么 |
[01:32] | Oh, no, no. I was just feeling around for your shin. | 没没没 我只是在找你的胫骨在哪 |
[01:35] | My shin? Why would you…? | 胫骨 找它干嘛 |
[01:37] | Ow! Why’d you do that? | 疼 踢我干嘛 |
[01:38] | To remind you what pain is. | 提醒你疼痛是什么感觉 |
[01:40] | You keep it up with all the cutesy-tootsy stuff with Robin, | 你现在这样跟罗宾如胶似漆好得不得了 |
[01:43] | gonna be a whole lot more where that came from. | 早晚你会再一次伤心欲绝的 |
[01:47] | Lily, you have nothing to worry about. | 莉莉 这个你不用担心 |
[01:48] | I better not. You and Robin are platonic. | 但愿如此 你和罗宾的感情必须得是柏拉图式纯友谊 |
[01:51] | Please. Ted and Robin are not platonic. | 得了吧 泰德和罗宾才不是纯友谊呢 |
[01:54] | Just like me and Robin are not platonic. | 就跟我和罗宾的感情不是纯友谊一样 |
[01:56] | Just like no two single people in the world are ever platonic. | 两个单身青年之间就不可能有纯友谊的感情 |
[02:00] | Symposium: two people are only platonic if | 听好了 两个人在二十分钟内 |
[02:03] | in the next 20 minutes, there is no chance of them hooking up. | 完全没可能擦枪走火 那才是纯友谊 |
[02:06] | Truth is, I only know of one genuinely platonic relationship. | 我只知道一个纯友谊的关系 |
[02:11] | You and me. | 咱俩 |
[02:12] | Don’t make me laugh, Lily. | 别开玩笑了 莉莉 |
[02:13] | You want to hit this so hard. | 你早就对我垂涎欲滴了好吗 |
[02:15] | Seriously, she’s playing footsies with me as I… Ow! | 说真的 她现在就在和我玩脚碰脚呢 哎呦 |
[02:19] | No, I’m talking about Marshall and Robin. | 我说的是马修和罗宾 |
[02:22] | Marshall and Robin wouldn’t hook up even if this happened: | 即使被逼成这样他俩也不会搞上的 |
[02:25] | Marshall, Robin! | 马修 罗宾 |
[02:27] | If you guys don’t full-on make out in the next 20 minutes, | 要是你们俩不在二十分钟内好好亲热 |
[02:30] | they’re gonna blow me up and everyone in this bar! | 他们会把我和这里所有人炸成碎片的 |
[02:32] | My God, no! Anyone but Robin. | 我的天啊 不 除了罗宾什么人都好 |
[02:34] | I really don’t want to do this! | 我真不想做这个 |
[02:36] | Guys, we have no time! Just do it! | 伙计们 咱们没时间磨叽了 开搞吧 |
[02:45] | 19分钟后 | |
[02:46] | I’m sorry, baby, I just, I can’t do it. | 宝贝 抱歉 我真的 做不到 |
[02:49] | Aw… | 嗷 |
[02:51] | And the only survivor was me | 而只有我幸存下来 |
[02:53] | because I was upstairs banging Ted’s mom. | 因为我在楼上推倒泰德的妈妈 |
[02:56] | What? Get that blond girl’s phone number? | 啥 要弄来那个金发女孩的号码 |
[02:58] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[03:02] | Unknown caller, stop calling me. | 陌生电话 别再给我打了 |
[03:06] | Are you gonna answer it? | 你打算接电话吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah, ’cause it’s 1994 | 是啊 因为这是1994年 |
[03:08] | and I’m gonna pick up a phone without knowing who’s on the other end. | 我会连电话那头是谁都不知道 就立刻接起电话 |
[03:11] | I should get going. | 我要走了 |
[03:13] | Ted… | 泰德 |
[03:14] | Lily, by every definition of the word platonic, | 莉莉 在”柏拉图式”的每一种定义下 |
[03:16] | including Barney’s fake one, I can say | 包括巴尼的瞎掰的定义 |
[03:18] | with total certainty… | 我敢完全确定… |
[03:19] | that Brussels sprouts | 那个 芽甘蓝 |
[03:20] | are the comeback vegetable of the 21st century. | 是在21世纪重新流行的蔬菜 |
[03:22] | Well, see you guys later. | 嘛 稍后见了 |
[03:23] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[03:25] | Challenge completed. | 挑战完成 |
[03:29] | I’m sorry. I-I missed the first half of this. | 抱歉 我错过前半部分了 |
[03:31] | Um, why is picking up | 嗯 搞定那个独坐一旁 |
[03:33] | a drunk chick sitting alone and rubbing a tan line | 摩擦着手指上原来的婚戒留下痕迹的 |
[03:36] | on her finger where a wedding ring used to be, a challenge? | 那个醉妞 怎么能算是个挑战呢 |
[03:39] | Because I said challenge accepted. | 因为我说”接受挑战”了 |
[03:42] | See? That’s your problem, Barney. | 你看 这就是你的问题了 巴尼 |
[03:44] | You only accept challenges you came up with. | 你仅仅接受你自己想出的挑战 |
[03:47] | Just once, I’d like to see you accept someone else’s challenge. | 我就想看一次 你接受别人想出的挑战会怎样 |
[03:51] | Challenge acc… Wait– what’s the challenge? | 接受挑… 等会儿 什么挑战 |
[03:53] | Interesting. An opportunity rife with possibilities. | 有意思 这可什么都会发生的啊 |
[03:57] | We need to find something | 我们得好好找一些 |
[03:59] | with just the right amount of poetic… | 恰到好处的达到… |
[04:00] | Get a girl’s number while talking like a dolphin! | 学着海豚叫的同时拿到一个小妞的号码 |
[04:04] | That works. | 这个不错 |
[04:12] | 接受挑战 | |
[04:18] | Open your eyes, ref! That’s not a pregnant lady! | 睁大眼睛 裁判 那压根不是什么孕妇 |
[04:21] | It’s a basketball under his shirt! | 是个藏在他球衣下的篮球 |
[04:23] | Blow the freakin’ whistle! | 快尼玛吹哨子啊 |
[04:26] | Anyways, Barney’s right; | 无论如何 巴尼是对的 |
[04:28] | I would absolutely let the bar blow up. | 我绝对会让酒吧炸的灰飞烟灭 |
[04:30] | But you’d die, and Lily would die, too. | 但你会死掉啊 莉莉也会没命的 |
[04:33] | Yeah, but then we could haunt the bar for eternity | 是啊 但这样我们就可以永远在萦绕在酒吧里了 |
[04:35] | like we always planned. Anyways, Robin’s your girl. | 这正是我们的计划 不管怎样 罗宾是你的女孩 |
[04:37] | Why do we keep coming back to this? | 我们怎么又回这儿来了 |
[04:39] | It’s fun. Tickets are cheap. Gets us out of the house. | 比赛很有趣 票又便宜 我们不用宅在家里了 |
[04:41] | No, me and Robin. | 不 我和罗宾的话题 |
[04:45] | Because Robin told me that she’s still in love with you. | 因为罗宾跟我说她依然爱你 |
[04:51] | Are you serious? Robin told you that she’s still in love with me? | 你说真的 罗宾跟你说她仍然爱着我 |
[04:55] | No, I just made that up. | 不 我刚瞎扯的 |
[04:56] | But it was worth it because I can tell | 但这很值得 因为我能从你脸上的样子 |
[04:58] | by that look on your face that you still have feelings for Robin. | 看出你对罗宾还是有感觉 |
[05:01] | Okay, ball is sitting on the basket! | 喂 球卡篮筐上了 |
[05:04] | That’s not only illegal, it’s unsafe! | 那不仅违例 还很危险 |
[05:07] | Come on, Gens, D up! | 防死他们啊 |
[05:09] | It’s this monastery in Connecticut out in the woods, | 在康乃迪克州外森林里有一座修道院 |
[05:13] | and the nuns there, they make this gourmet cheese. | 里面修女们做的高级奶酪 |
[05:16] | It’s just amazing. | 超级好吃的 |
[05:19] | Wow, was that three glasses of wine? | 哇 这都三杯酒的功夫啦 |
[05:21] | Where does the time go? | 时间怎么过这么快啊 |
[05:24] | Look, I know that you need to get back to your studies. | 看吧 我知道你必须回去学习了 |
[05:28] | Maybe we could get together some other time? | 要不我们找时间再约吧 |
[05:33] | No! Not possible! | 不 这不可能 |
[05:34] | It was the performance of a lifetime. | 那真是我生命的终极表演 |
[05:36] | Man, if I’d have hung around for a few more minutes, | 唉 要是我能再多待个几分钟 |
[05:37] | I probably could have gotten her to touch my blowhole. | 兴许我还能让她摸摸我的喷水管呢 |
[05:39] | Give me that. | 手机拿来 |
[05:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:44] | Hi, did you just give your phone number to a guy | 喂 你好 你刚才是不是把电话号码给了 |
[05:46] | who was squeaking like a dolphin? | 一个用海豚音说话的人 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:50] | Honey, listen to me. | 亲 听我说 |
[05:51] | I need you to take a year, a full year | 你必须得禁欲一年 |
[05:53] | and just be celibate, okay? | 整整一年 明白吗 |
[05:55] | No boys. | 不能找汉子 |
[05:56] | One year. | 一年时间 |
[05:58] | I think you know I’m right about this. | 我相信你明白我什么意思的 |
[05:59] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:02] | That was heartbreaking | 心都伤透了 |
[06:04] | And pants-breaking. Boing-oing-oing! | 还伤身体呢 啵嘤嘤嘤嘤 |
[06:04] | 弹簧声 | |
[06:06] | All right, next challenge. | 好了 下一个挑战 |
[06:08] | Oh, this is an all-night thing? | 噢 你是根本停不下来吗 |
[06:10] | Okay, um, pick up a girl wearing a garbage bag. | 好吧 穿着垃圾袋勾搭到一个妹子 |
[06:16] | I’d be “Glad” To. | 乐意至”圾” |
[06:16] | Hefty和Glad都是垃圾袋的品牌 | |
[06:20] | Just hope she’s not too “Hefty” | 希望她不要太重了 |
[06:22] | And those are all of the brands of trash bags I can think of. | 这是我能想到的所有垃圾袋牌子 |
[06:26] | I’m not done. | 还没说完呢 |
[06:27] | You also can’t use the letter “E.” | 你还不能用字母E |
[06:34] | Challng… accptd-d. | 接手…挑赞 |
[06:40] | You’re single, she’s single, | 你单身 她也单身 |
[06:42] | It’s time to do this. | 是时候行动了 |
[06:43] | You’re only saying this because you bet Lily | 你这么说只是因为你跟莉莉 |
[06:45] | that Robin and I would end up together, | 打赌说罗宾和我最后会复合 |
[06:47] | and you want that five bucks. | 你就是想赢那五块钱 |
[06:48] | I need that five bucks, Ted. | 我需要赢那五块钱 泰德 |
[06:50] | But more importantly, I need you to be happy. | 但是我更想要你开心 |
[06:53] | Marshall, we’re platonic. | 马修 我们是纯粹的精神友谊 |
[06:55] | But you’re not platonic! | 纯粹个屁 |
[06:56] | You are 20 short minutes away from happily ever after. | 你离幸福和快乐是结局就差20分钟了 |
[06:59] | I mean, if you left right now. | 我是说 你要现在就走的话 |
[07:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:06] | I have loved you from the moment we met. | 看到你第一眼我就爱上你了 |
[07:08] | I know we’re meant to be together. | 我知道我们命中注定要在一起 |
[07:10] | I don’t want to waste another second without you. | 我不想再过没有你的生活了 |
[07:11] | Let’s give it another shot. | 让我们重新开始吧 |
[07:12] | Okay! | 好呀 |
[07:14] | No! | 不 |
[07:16] | Pay up, baby. Pay up. | 给钱吧 宝贝 给钱 |
[07:20] | Sweet, sweet five bucks, you soon will be mine | * 五块钱啊五块钱啊 你很快是我的啦 * |
[07:23] | Even though Lily and I share bank accounts | * 尽管莉莉和我用一张卡啊 * |
[07:25] | you’re already mine to begin with. | * 你一开始是我的啦 * |
[07:28] | Sorry. And you and Robin get a lifetime of happiness, | 不好意思 而且你和罗宾会得到一生的幸福 |
[07:31] | so there’s that. | 就是这样 |
[07:32] | But you better hurry up | 但是你最好快一点 |
[07:32] | before some other guy snatches her up. | 防止别人抢先一步哦 |
[07:35] | Really? And who’s my competition? | 真的吗 我的竞争对手又是哪位 |
[07:37] | Okay, don’t use the letter “E.” Don’t use the letter “E.” | 好吧 不能用字母E 不能用字母E |
[07:43] | H[e]y. | 嘿 |
[07:44] | Damn it. | 大爷的 |
[07:46] | Hi. I… am… | 嗨 我…是… |
[07:50] | Barn[e]y. Damn it! | 巴尼 你妹啊 |
[07:51] | There’s an E in my name! | 我名字里面有个E |
[07:53] | Hi. My word for… | 嗨 我管.. |
[07:57] | this guy is Barno. | 这个人叫巴诺 |
[08:01] | Barno. You look… | 巴诺 你看起来… |
[08:07] | not ugly. | 不丑 |
[08:09] | Your… dial thing… | 你的…打电话的玩意儿… |
[08:12] | is what? | 是多少啊 |
[08:13] | Do you want to just go back to my place? | 你想跟我一块回家吗 |
[08:15] | Y[e]s. Damn it! | 好啊 卧槽 |
[08:18] | I want to buy you a drink. | 我想请你喝一杯 |
[08:21] | But first, what do I call you? | 不过 我怎么称呼你呢 |
[08:25] | Elaine Edelstein. | 伊莲娜•艾德思丹 |
[08:29] | How about I just call you… tomorrow? | 不如我…就叫你”明天姑娘”吧 |
[08:29] | 双关 不如我明天给你打电话吧 | |
[08:34] | Your digits, m’lady? | 你号码多少 亲爱的 |
[08:39] | Seriously, guys, | 说实话 小伙伴们 |
[08:40] | you’re gonna have to try harder than that. | 你们得加把劲儿了 |
[08:42] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[08:46] | Excuse me, hi. | 你好 |
[08:47] | I’m Ryan Gosling’s personal assistant. | 我是瑞恩•高斯林的私人助理 |
[08:47] | 瑞恩•高斯林 加拿大演员 代表作«恋恋笔记本» | |
[08:49] | He saw you as you were walking in, | 你走进来的时候他看到你了 |
[08:52] | and he sent me over to tell you to wait here. | 然后他让我过来让你在这里等着 |
[08:55] | Be cool. This is real, okay? | 淡定一点 这是真的 好吗 |
[08:57] | But listen, Ryan is super shy. | 但是听着 瑞恩他很害羞的 |
[09:00] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[09:02] | Which means that if he comes in here | 也就是说 如果他走进来 |
[09:04] | and he sees you talking to some other guy, | 看到你和别的男人说话 |
[09:06] | he’s gonna turn right around and leave. | 他会直接掉头就走的 |
[09:09] | Nod if you understand. | 听懂的话就点头哦 |
[09:11] | Redhead at the bar. | 酒吧里的红毛妹 |
[09:13] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[09:15] | -Hey, there. -Get away from me! | -嘿小妞 -离我远点 |
[09:18] | It’s like you’re trying to lose, Eddie! | 你好像很想输掉啊 艾迪 |
[09:20] | Hey, Eddie, last time I saw | 嘿 艾迪 上次我看见 |
[09:21] | this many turnovers was at a bakery. – Oh! | -这么多失误的时候还是在一个面包店里呢 -就是 |
[09:21] | turnover也有卷饼的意思 | |
[09:24] | -So are you doing this or what? -No. | -所以你到底做不做这件事 -不要 |
[09:26] | And for the record, if I were gonna do it, | 而且说明一下 如果我要做的话 |
[09:28] | I wouldn’t just be, like, | 我不会就这样说 |
[09:29] | “Hey, we should get back together”. | 嘿 我们复合吧 |
[09:31] | Amateur hour. | 成熟一点吧 |
[09:33] | Here’s how you do it. | 应该这样做 |
[09:37] | Excuse me. Okay, sorry. | 劳驾 好吧 对不起 |
[09:40] | Sorry. | 等一下 |
[09:41] | 上屋顶去 | |
[09:43] | Huh. | 哈 |
[09:47] | Stop, thief! | 站住 抓小偷啊 |
[09:53] | The blue French horn, it’s so romantic! | 法国蓝号 真是太浪漫了 |
[09:56] | Oh, my God, do you know who you are?! | 哦老天 你知道你是谁吗 |
[09:58] | You’re Nicholas Sparks! | 你是尼古拉斯•斯帕克斯 |
[09:58] | 美国纯爱小说家 代表作«恋恋笔记本» | |
[10:00] | Hey, everybody, we got a, uh, celebrity | 嘿 大家注意下 这有个名人 |
[10:03] | in the crowd over here. We got, uh, Nicholas Sparks! | 就在观众席上啊 尼古拉斯•斯帕克斯在这 |
[10:06] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你先让我说完 |
[10:07] | Ted, listen… | 泰德 听着… |
[10:11] | I can do without reliving that. | 我不用想就知道要说什么了 |
[10:13] | Are you completely blind? | 你狗眼瞎了吗 |
[10:15] | What? | 什么 |
[10:16] | Open your eyes, ref! | 睁大你的狗眼好好瞧瞧 裁判 |
[10:17] | The ball hasn’t touched the ground in seven minutes! | 这都已经持球七分钟了 |
[10:20] | Hey, ref, check your voicemail! | 死裁判 查查你的语音信箱 |
[10:22] | I think you’ve missed a few calls! | 你都错过多少电话了 |
[10:26] | Are you completely blind?! | 你狗眼瞎了吗 |
[10:29] | Wait, me or…? | 等下 你说我还是 |
[10:30] | You, Ted! | 说你 泰德 |
[10:32] | Robin has changed her mind. | 罗宾已经变心了 |
[10:33] | No, Robin doesn’t change her mind. | 不 罗宾就没变过心 |
[10:35] | Except that she does. | 只是人变了 |
[10:36] | Remember how she used to claim to hate white guy funk bands? | 还记得她以前吐槽白人放克音乐的么 |
[10:39] | And yet, at the farewell performance of my band, | 可是在我们乐队的告别演出 |
[10:41] | “The Funk, the Whole Funk and Nothing but the Funk,” | “放克全放除了放克全不放”的伟大演出 |
[10:44] | there’s Robin rhythmically nodding her head | 罗宾在那随着拍子点头 |
[10:46] | and shouting out a request for “Give Up the Funk.” | 然后大吼”玩命放克吧” |
[10:49] | I think she was nodding her head in response to my question, | 我觉得她是在点头回应我的问题 |
[10:52] | “Do you want to leave soon?” | “你是不是想现在就走” |
[10:54] | And she was legitimately suggesting that you give up the funk. | 而且她是很合理的建议 你再放克她就玩命 |
[10:59] | Can we just drop this? I have moved on. | 咱能不能换个话题 我已经不再留恋了 |
[11:01] | Well, except that you haven’t. | 好吧 只是你还没有 |
[11:03] | You didn’t just come up with this blue French horn thing. | 你不是一时想起法国蓝号这一招的 |
[11:05] | You’ve thought about this. | 你一直惦记着 |
[11:06] | Mr. Sparks? | 斯帕克斯先生 |
[11:08] | I loved The Notebook. | 我超爱«恋恋笔记本»这部电影 |
[11:09] | Eddie, you’re down by 80. | 艾迪 你们队落后80分了 |
[11:12] | Will you watch the game? | 好好看比赛去行吗 |
[11:16] | Do not come any closer! | 不许往前迈一步 |
[11:17] | I swear to God I will kill you. | 我发誓我绝对会宰了你 |
[11:18] | It’s cool. I’m not gonna come any closer. | 好的好的 我决不再迈一步 |
[11:21] | You’re looking at the door, you’re waiting for someone. | 你看着门口 你在等什么人 |
[11:24] | Someone important, someone who will fill | 你在等一个很重要的人 |
[11:26] | an empty space in your life. | 一个能充盈你的人生的人 |
[11:28] | A movie star? | 电影明星么 |
[11:30] | Ah-huh. | 啊哈 |
[11:31] | But which one? | 可是哪位呢 |
[11:34] | Clooney, | 乔治克鲁尼 |
[11:35] | DiCaprio, Zabka…? | 莱昂纳多 扎布卡 |
[11:39] | No… | 都不是 |
[11:41] | I’m gonna go with Ryan… | 我猜是 瑞恩 |
[11:43] | Reyn… | 雷恩 |
[11:46] | Phil-Phillip… | 菲尔 菲利普 |
[11:47] | Seacr… Gosling… | 西格 高斯林 |
[11:50] | Ryan Gosling! | 瑞恩•高斯林 |
[11:51] | Yes, I’m waiting for Ryan Gosling, okay? | 好吧 我是在等瑞恩•高斯林 怎么样 |
[11:53] | Now, leave me alone. | 你可以闪边去了 |
[12:01] | You passed my test, girl. | 你通过我的测试了 美人 |
[12:05] | -Ryan? -No. | -你是瑞恩 -不可能 |
[12:08] | Just… no. | 绝对 不可能 |
[12:10] | I told her I’m a method actor. | 我告诉她我是个体验派演员 |
[12:11] | And I had to get plastic surgery | 为了扮演一个比原来的我 |
[12:13] | for an upcoming role where I play a man | 更英俊潇洒玉树临风的角色 |
[12:15] | much more handsome than myself. | 我专门去做了整形手术 |
[12:17] | Congratulations, you win. | 恭喜你 你赢了 |
[12:19] | Win? No, I don’t want to win. | 赢了 我又没想赢 |
[12:20] | I want to keep playing. More challenges. | 我只是想继续嗨 继续挑战吧 |
[12:23] | Fine, you want another challenge? | 好吧 你还想要挑战是吧 |
[12:24] | More challenges, more challenges. | 还要挑战 人家还要挑战嘛 |
[12:26] | Fine, here’s your challenge. | 好吧 下一个挑战是 |
[12:27] | Go down to the pharmacy and buy some diapers. | 到楼下药房买些尿布 |
[12:30] | And, uh, get me a Samosa from the Indian place. | 还有 去那家印度馆子买咖喱角 |
[12:33] | Sounds like an errand. | 这摆明了是跑腿差事 |
[12:35] | While picking up a girl. | 同时钓个女生哦 |
[12:37] | Challenge accepted! | 接受挑战 |
[12:40] | Come on! | 拜托啊 |
[12:41] | Whatever happened to the guy | 那个曾经对于一切未知 |
[12:42] | who wasn’t afraid to charge | 都无所畏惧 不顾一切 |
[12:43] | headlong into the unknown? | 勇往直前的家伙哪去了 |
[12:44] | What unknown? | 未知什么啊 |
[12:46] | Sure, eight years ago | 是没错 八年前 |
[12:47] | when I stole that blue French horn, yeah. | 在我偷那个法国蓝号的时候 没错 |
[12:49] | That was the unknown. | 那时未来是个未知数 |
[12:50] | But now? I mean, how many times have we been here? | 但现在呢 这事已经来来回回折腾了多少次了啊 |
[12:52] | I know exactly what’s gonna happen. | 结果已经是板上钉钉的了 |
[12:54] | You know who else knew exactly what was gonna happen, Ted? | 你知道还有谁清楚结果是板上钉钉的吗 泰德 |
[12:57] | The Washington Generals on January 5, 1971. | 1971年1月5号的华盛顿将军队 |
[12:57] | 篮球表演队 曾经连输给哈林队2499场 | |
[13:00] | They knew they were gonna lose, but they went in there anyway, | 他们心里清楚自己会输 但是他们还是踏进了球场 |
[13:02] | and then gave it their best shot. | 拼尽全力 奋不顾身 |
[13:04] | And they won that game, Ted! | 然后他们拿下了那场比赛 泰德 |
[13:06] | For one reason and for one reason only. | 这场胜利的原因只有一个 |
[13:08] | A scoring error and the fact that Curly Neal had the flu? | 比分算错了外加科林•尼尔那天感冒吗 |
[13:10] | Perseverance. | 是坚持不懈 |
[13:12] | It was the only win in Generals history, | 那是将军队历史上的唯一一次胜利 |
[13:14] | but that’s all you need. | 但对你来说这就够了 |
[13:16] | Just one win. | 赢一次就够了 |
[13:18] | I’m gonna go grab us some beers. | 我去拿点啤酒来 |
[13:24] | Hi, I don’t know who this is or what you’re trying to sell, | 嗨 我不知道你是谁 也不知道你想推销什么 |
[13:27] | but you are disturbing me during the Globetrotters. | 但我这会儿正看花式篮球赛呢 |
[13:29] | Hello, Ted, it’s Hammond Druthers. | 你好泰德 我哈蒙•德莱泽啊 |
[13:36] | Target acquired. | 目标锁定 |
[13:47] | I’m recruiting volunteers for the starving puppy orphanage where I work. | 我在为我志愿工作的狗狗孤儿院征集志愿者 |
[13:52] | For free. | 义工哦 |
[13:53] | So, if you wouldn’t mind just writing your number down | 所以 能不能麻烦你在这张注册表上面 |
[13:57] | on this signup sheet…? | 写下你的电话号码 |
[14:00] | Listen, I appreciate that you feel like you need my number. | 听着 你想要我的电话号码 我很荣幸 |
[14:06] | Maybe it’s because you’re really sad | 可能是因为你心里太难过 |
[14:08] | about something and this is your way | 被什么事情伤着了 |
[14:10] | of feeling better about yourself. | 而这么做能让你自己觉得好受些 |
[14:11] | But… | 但是呢 |
[14:13] | since I have a boyfriend, and I’m pretty sure | 介于我有男朋友了 而且我刚才 |
[14:15] | I heard you call me a target earlier over there, | 清楚的听到你在那边说我是”目标” |
[14:18] | -Wha…? -I’m gonna go ahead and not give you my number. | -啥… -所以我的电话号码呢 就不给你了 |
[14:21] | I’m gonna give you something even better. | 不如我给你些更好的吧 |
[14:23] | Wow, right to the chase. | 哇哦 一步到位啊 |
[14:25] | Meet you in aisle six. | 第六排货架那边见 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna give you this. | 我要给你的是这个 |
[14:29] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[14:32] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[14:33] | You will get through this. | 你能挺过去的 |
[14:38] | Uh, okay. | 啊 好吧 |
[14:40] | Weirdo alert. | 发现怪胎一枚 |
[14:45] | Have you met…? | 你见过… |
[14:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[14:54] | What do you mean “Sad”? | 你说”难过”是什么意思 |
[14:56] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[14:57] | I’m calling you from Chicago, Illinois | 我在伊利诺伊州的芝加哥 |
[14:59] | where I’m a key playerin a very successful architectural firm. | 我在这的一家知名建筑公司当顶梁柱 |
[15:03] | Oh, yeah, I read about that. | 哦没错 我从杂志上看到了 |
[15:04] | All right, about what you read… | 好吧 我解释下… |
[15:05] | You built that big concave glass tower. | 你建了个高端大气的凹面玻璃塔 |
[15:07] | And it melted a few buildings across the street. | 把街对面的几座建筑都烧融化了 |
[15:10] | Yes, fine, but come on. | 没错 是这样啦 拜托 |
[15:12] | What architect hasn’t made a major design flaw | 哪个建筑师没有个有瑕疵的作品啊 |
[15:14] | that raised the temperature of the city aquarium | 虽然说这点小缺陷把城市水族馆的温度 |
[15:16] | to 190 degrees | 提高到了80多摄氏度 |
[15:17] | and killed thousands of very rare fish? | 也就弄死了几千条非常罕见的鱼么 |
[15:19] | That’s the past, Ted. I’m looking forward. | 那都是老黄历了 泰德 我已经向前看了 |
[15:22] | I want you on my team. | 我想让你加入我的团队 |
[15:25] | And I won’t take no for an answer. | 你不答应我可不干哦 |
[15:27] | -No. -I don’t think you heard me, Ted. | -不答应 -你没听懂我的话吗 泰德 |
[15:29] | -No. -Come on, Ted! | -不 -别这样嘛 泰德 |
[15:32] | Please | 麻烦啦 |
[15:33] | They’re gonna give me a parking spot if you say yes. | 如果你愿意来 他们会给我一个停车位的说 |
[15:35] | -Do I get a parking spot? -Well, we can go tandem. | -那我有停车位没 -咱俩可以纵排一起停 |
[15:38] | -No. -Every other week then? | -不去 -每人停一周呢 |
[15:39] | No. | 不去 |
[15:40] | You know, Chicago’s more of a walking town. | 你知道吗 芝加哥其实不太需要开车 |
[15:42] | -No. -All right! | -不去 -好吧 |
[15:43] | You can have the parking spot. | 停车位归你行了吧 |
[15:45] | So, that’s a yes? | 这样你答应了吧 |
[15:47] | -Mm, no. -Look, Ted. | -不去 -听着 泰德 |
[15:49] | I can make your life very difficult. | 我会让你受尽折磨的 |
[15:52] | -How? -How?! | -如何折磨 -如何折磨 |
[15:56] | I will call you a lot. | 我会各种给你打电话 |
[15:59] | I will Tweet at you like crazy. | 我会疯狂给你发推特 |
[16:01] | I will live on your Facebook wall! | 我就住你Facebook主页上了 |
[16:05] | We’re not Facebook friends. | 我Facebook上可没加你 |
[16:06] | Yeah, what’s going on with that? | 对啊 到底怎么回事啊 |
[16:07] | It’s been pending, like, for eight months now. | 我已经发出申请了 大概 有八个月了呢 |
[16:10] | Look, Ted, you’re a… | 听着 泰德 你就是一个… |
[16:13] | a very hot commodity. | 无敌热门抢手货 |
[16:15] | Everybody loves the GNB Tower. | 所有人都喜欢你的GNB大楼 |
[16:19] | And how it hasn’t blinded any pilots on final approach into O’Hare. | 都说这栋大楼没有闪瞎任何奥黑尔机场飞行员的眼 |
[16:24] | And I-I may have told | 而且我 貌似已经告诉 |
[16:25] | the partners here that you and I are | 这儿的合伙人 你和我是 |
[16:27] | very, very good friends. | 非常 非常亲密的基友 |
[16:28] | So, please, just say that you’ll think about it. | 所以求你了 至少告诉我你会考虑考虑吧 |
[16:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:32] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑考虑 |
[16:34] | Druthers shoots, he scores! | 德莱泽射门 得分 |
[16:36] | Sad? Lady, I got 14 girls’ numbers in the last hour. | 你说我悲伤 小姐 我在刚才一小时内拿到了14个女孩的电话 |
[16:40] | And this was an off night. | 今天可是决战之夜 |
[16:42] | What can I possibly be sad about? | 我到底还能有什么可难过的 |
[16:45] | I think you were in love and you messed it up. | 我觉得你曾经坠入爱河 却搞砸了一切 |
[16:49] | And every moment of your life since then | 从那时起 在你生活中的每一分每一秒 |
[16:50] | has been spent trying to stay busy enough to ignore that fact. | 你都在努力让自己变得繁忙 只为了忽略这个事实 |
[16:54] | And that’s how Barney met your mother. | 这就是巴尼遇见你们妈妈的故事 |
[16:59] | Well, the Generals lost. | 哎 将军队输了 |
[17:01] | What a nail biter– the whole fourth quarter | 真是场激烈的比赛 最后一节 |
[17:03] | my heart was in my throat. | 我的心都跳到嗓子眼了 |
[17:04] | What was the final? | 最后结果如何 |
[17:05] | 216 to 12. | 216比12 |
[17:07] | Nobody talk to me right now, I can’t even… | 谁都别跟我说话 我现在根本… |
[17:10] | The strangest thing happened at the game. | 比赛时发生了一件特别奇怪的事情 |
[17:12] | I got a phone call from an unknown number. | 我接到一个未知号码的电话 |
[17:14] | And when I answered I… | 接起来之后我发现… |
[17:17] | You’re eating olives. | 你在吃橄榄 |
[17:18] | Yup. | 对啊 |
[17:19] | Do you want these? | 你想吃这些吗 |
[17:20] | I hate olives. | 我讨厌橄榄 |
[17:22] | I… thought you hate olives. | 我… 以为你讨厌橄榄 |
[17:23] | I guess I changed my mind. | 我大概改主意了吧 |
[17:28] | Ah! | 啊 |
[17:29] | Hello, partner! | 你好啊 我的小伙伴 |
[17:31] | Boy, that just sounds right, doesn’t it? | 老弟 这才对嘛 是不是 |
[17:34] | Yeah, actually, Mr. Druthers. | 呃 其实 德莱泽先生 |
[17:36] | My answer is no. | 我的回答还是 不去 |
[17:38] | What? No, Ted, come on! | 神马 别啊 泰德 别这样啊 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry, I still have things to do here in New York. | 对不起 我在纽约还有一些事情要做 |
[17:44] | I am going to build a tower of glass | 我要盖一座玻璃房 |
[17:46] | and melt you with it! | 把你放里面一起熔掉 |
[17:49] | -No, you won’t. -No, I won’t, but know this. | -你才不会呢 -我不会的 但你记着 |
[17:51] | After today this offer is gone forever. | 过了今天 这个工作机会就没了哈 |
[17:56] | When I hang up this phone, you and I are done. | 从我挂掉电话的时刻起 你就跟我玩完了 |
[17:59] | -The door is closed! -Okay. | -大门关闭了 -好吧 |
[18:02] | The door’s always open, Ted. | 大门永远为你敞开 泰德 |
[18:03] | If you change your mind, just call me back, okay? | 如果你改主意了 打给我就好 好吧 |
[18:04] | Bye. | 拜 |
[18:06] | I think he’s coming around. | 我感觉他会回心转意的 |
[18:10] | We tried dating a while back | 我们以前试着交往了一阵子 |
[18:11] | and it was a disaster. | 那简直是场灾难 |
[18:13] | But I-I always regret giving up. | 但我一直在后悔让自己放弃 |
[18:16] | It just ended so quickly. | 结束得太快了 |
[18:19] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[18:21] | You and your boyfriend gonna go the distance? | 你和你的男朋友是要认真走到最后吗 |
[18:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:25] | I think maybe I still haven’t met the right guy. | 我感觉或许我还没有遇到那个正确的人 |
[18:28] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:31] | I wonder if I know someone to set you up with. | 我想想我有没有什么人可以介绍给你 |
[18:36] | Drawing a blank. | 脑袋一片空白 |
[18:39] | Are you gonna go get this girl? | 你要去追到这个女孩吗 |
[18:41] | Or what? | 还是要怎样 |
[18:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:43] | I’m kind of at my peak right now. | 我现在可是人生巅峰啊 |
[18:45] | I don’t know if I can just walk away from the game. | 我要是直接退场不玩了不太好吧 |
[18:48] | Do you want to keep playing or do you want to win? | 你是想继续玩下去 还是想赢 |
[18:54] | I want to win. | 我想赢 |
[18:54] | 赢得她的心\(^o^)/ | |
[18:57] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么啊 |
[19:00] | In less than 20 minutes, Robin and I could be… | 在二十分钟内 我和罗宾就可以… |
[19:02] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不对不对 |
[19:03] | It’s gonna take a lot more than 20 minutes. | 要花的时间 远不止二十分钟 |
[19:03] | It’s Only Time by The Magnetic Fields | |
[19:05] | This is gonna take everything you have got. | 这需要投入你所有的所有 |
[19:08] | This is gonna take all of your time, all of your attention. | 花上你一生的光阴 全部的精力 |
[19:10] | All of your resources. | 用尽你之所能 |
[19:12] | This is the big one. | 这件事非同小可 |
[19:15] | Diaper man. | 尿布男 |
[19:15] | Why would I stop loving you a hundred years from now? | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 百年以后 我怎么会不还爱着你 * |
[19:17] | You got to do it right. | 你一定要做对做好 |
[19:19] | Can’t be messing around, picking up girls in drug stores. | 不能再去什么药店里 泡妞胡搞了 |
[19:22] | It’s only time | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 只是时间 * |
[19:23] | You got work to do. | 你有很多事要做 |
[19:25] | It’s only time | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 只是时间 * |
[19:27] | It’s only time | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 只是时间 * |
[19:33] | What could stop this beating heart. Once it’s made a vow? | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 此心一旦立下誓言 任一切都无法阻止跳动 * |
[19:35] | We’re not platonic. | 我们不是纯友谊 |
[19:38] | Platon-ish, maybe. | 微纯粹吧 也许 |
[19:39] | If that’s even a word. | 如果有这个词的话 |
[19:40] | But not platonic. | 但绝不是纯友谊 |
[19:42] | It’s only time | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 只是时间 * |
[19:44] | I mean, there’s something between us. | 虽然 我们之间是有一些情愫 |
[19:46] | And there always will be. | 而且永远都会有 |
[19:46] | It’s only time | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 只是时间 * |
[19:52] | If rain won’t change your mind. Let it fall | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 如果大雨改变不了你的心 就让它下吧 * |
[19:54] | If this was eight years ago, | 如果这是八年前 |
[19:56] | I’d be jumping into a cab right now | 我肯定现在就跳上出租车 |
[19:57] | to go steal that blue French horn. | 去偷来那个法国圆号 |
[19:59] | Well, why don’t you? | 为什么现在不去呢 |
[20:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:02] | Just doesn’t seem to work that way anymore. | 就是感觉那样再也行不通 |
[20:05] | I used to be in such a hurry all the time, you know? | 我以前总是太过匆忙 不觉得吗 |
[20:08] | Everything was so urgent. | 每件事都太过迫切 |
[20:09] | Now, I just, I don’t know, I figure… | 我不太确定 只是现在 我觉得 |
[20:13] | it’s gonna happen, it’ll happen when it happens. | 一定会出现的 当它出现的时候它就会出现 |
[20:15] | I’m not going anywhere, she’s not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 她也哪儿都不去 |
[20:19] | What’s the rush, right? | 急什么呢 对吧 |
[20:20] | And swim your sea | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 在你的海洋里遨游 * |
[20:22] | And swim your sea | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 在你的海洋里遨游 * |
[20:30] | Marry me | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 嫁给我 * |
[20:32] | I have no idea who that girl was. | 我不知道那个女孩是谁 |
[20:35] | Marry me | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 嫁给我 * |
[20:35] | But she set me straight. | 但是她治愈了我的心 |
[20:37] | After that, I had one challenge and one challenge only. | 从那以后 我有且只有一个挑战 |
[20:41] | Get Robin Scherbatsky to fall in love with me. | 就是让罗宾•舍巴斯基爱上我 |
[20:47] | Challenge completed. | 挑战完成 |
[20:50] | Why would I stop loving you a hundred years from now? | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}* 百年以后 我怎么会不还爱着你 * |