时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Two days before Barney and Robin’s wedding, | 距离巴尼和罗宾的婚礼还剩两天的时候 |
[00:02] | their reverend passed away, | 他们的牧师挂了 |
[00:04] | and the search was on for a replacement. | 他们启动了寻找牧师大行动 |
[00:04] | 周六\N下午3点\N \N | |
[00:05] | 婚礼前27小时 | |
[00:06] | Oh, boy, it’s the creepy, | 哦天啊 又是那个 |
[00:08] | bug-eyed minister from that culty church | 黑暗教堂的肿泡眼牧师 |
[00:10] | who kept asking us if we’re “Pure enough to die.” | 老在追问我们是不是”至死纯洁” |
[00:13] | He’s our best lead. I should get this. | 目前就数他最好了 我还是接了吧 |
[00:15] | James, unless you have a minister, | 詹姆斯 除非你能找到个牧师 |
[00:17] | I don’t want to hear it. | 不然我现在没空听你瞎扯 |
[00:19] | You mean, like this one? | 你说的牧师是 这种的吗 |
[00:21] | A few years back, | 几年前 |
[00:23] | Barney’s brother James finally met his long-lost father, Sam, | 巴尼他哥詹姆斯终于见到了他失散多年的父亲 山姆 |
[00:27] | who turned out to be a reverend. | 他竟然还是一位牧师 |
[00:29] | I now pronounce your asses saved. | 现在我宣布 你们的小命有救了 |
[00:34] | Reverend Gibbs wouldn’t be the only VIP arrival that day. | 吉布斯牧师还不是唯一一个在那天出场的重量级人物 |
[00:37] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[00:38] | Barney. Oh, I can’t believe you’re getting married. | 巴尼 哦 真不敢相信你都要结婚了 |
[00:41] | You’ve grown up so fast. | 你都长这么大了 |
[00:44] | Then again, I did miss about 30 years of your life. | 不过话说回来 是我错过了你人生中的30年来着 |
[00:48] | Did I mention we got you two things from your registry? | 我在登记处还给你们留了两份礼物哦 |
[00:50] | Hey, can we buy you guys a drink in a bit? | 对了 一会儿能请你俩喝一杯吗 |
[00:53] | Sure. We’ll meet you at the bar. | 好啊 一会儿吧台见 |
[00:58] | Oh. Whoa. Look. | 哦 哇 快看 |
[01:00] | My dad hasn’t seen my mom in years, | 我爸妈很多年没见过面了 |
[01:02] | not since he bailed on her. | 自从我爸抛弃了我妈就再也没见过面了 |
[01:03] | Oh, man, take it from a fellow child of divorce, | 哦天 资深离异家庭的小孩告诉你 |
[01:05] | this could get real messy. | 这下可要乱套了 |
[01:07] | Loretta, good to see you. | 洛蕾塔 很高兴见到你 |
[01:09] | You, too, Jerry. | 我也是 杰瑞 |
[01:13] | Wow. | 喔 |
[01:14] | Yeah. Thank God, no drama. | 谢天谢地 没什么狗血剧情上演 |
[01:16] | They’re in love! | 他们深爱着彼此啊 |
[01:18] | My mom and dad are getting back together again! | 我爸爸妈妈要复合啦 |
[01:22] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[01:38] | Hey, quick favor. | 嘿 帮个小忙 |
[01:39] | I want to give this to Robin. | 我准备把这个给罗宾来着 |
[01:41] | Gretzky’s her hero. | 她是格雷茨基的脑残粉 |
[01:42] | She says his name sometimes in bed. I’ve accepted it. | 有时候她会在床上喊他的名字 我已经习惯了 |
[01:44] | Can you, uh, hide it for me till the rehearsal dinner? | 在晚餐排练之前 你能不能 呃 帮我藏一下这个 |
[01:47] | The best man is on it. | 伴郎出马你放心 |
[01:48] | Great. Now I’m gonna go get my mom and dad back together. | 太好了 现在要去让爸爸和妈妈复合啦 |
[01:51] | They’re totally in love. I know. It’s amazing. | 他们完全坠入爱河了 是吧 超赞是不是 |
[01:52] | I’m walking on air. | 今夜做梦都会笑 |
[01:53] | My family’s gonna be whole again! | 我的家终于重新完整啦 |
[01:56] | Should we stop him or something? | 我们要不要阻止他一下呢 |
[01:58] | The best man is staying on the Gretzky thing. | 伴郎我还是藏好格雷茨基吧 |
[02:02] | Well, I would walk 500 miles and | * 我要大步前行五百里 * |
[02:06] | I would walk 500 more | * 还要继续跋涉五百多 * |
[02:09] | Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles | * 只为成就一次千里行 * |
[02:14] | Then falls down at your door. | * 最后倒在你家门口 * |
[02:18] | Ha! | 哈 |
[02:19] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[02:21] | That crap grows on you. | 这破玩意还真心是洗脑神曲啊 |
[02:22] | Again? | 再来一遍不 |
[02:23] | Proclaim it! | 来吧 |
[02:23] | 这首歌的原唱是Proclaimers乐队 | |
[02:26] | Hey. So there I am, | 嘿 我刚才正躺在 |
[02:29] | lying in the wet, filthy sand under the patio, | 天井下面那些脏兮兮湿乎乎的沙子上 |
[02:31] | just minding my own business, when my dad bumps into my mom, | 思考人生的时候 我爸就撞见我妈了 |
[02:34] | and he says– get this– | 然后他说 听着哦 |
[02:35] | he says to her, “Weather’s improving, huh?” | 他跟她说”天气转好了 是吧” |
[02:40] | It’s like, why don’t you just do it already? Huh? | 简直了 他俩直接开干好了 对吧 |
[02:44] | Barney, I know you’ve always dreamed of a reunited family, | 巴尼 我知道你一直梦想有个完整的家 |
[02:46] | but… Jerry’s married. | 但是… 杰瑞已经结婚了啊 |
[02:48] | So what? Marriage is just a meaningless piece of paper. | 那又怎样 婚姻不就是张纸吗 屁用都没有 |
[02:51] | I’m a lucky gal. | 艾玛我真是个幸运的女孩 |
[02:52] | Sweetie, this just isn’t gonna happen. | 亲爱的 这事儿没戏的 |
[02:53] | Now, please promise me | 现在 我要你跟我保证 |
[02:55] | you haven’t already put some crazy scheme in motion. | 你没有在实施任何疯狂的计划 |
[03:00] | I haven’t put some crazy scheme in motion. | 我没有在实施 任何 疯狂的计划 |
[03:03] | Why did you pause? | 你这停顿是啥意思 |
[03:08] | I didn’t pause. | 我没停啊 |
[03:10] | Why did you pause?! | 你停一会儿是啥意思 |
[03:13] | 楼梯湿滑 不 是坏掉了 对 楼梯坏掉了 | |
[03:19] | Ah. Hey, there. | 啊 你好啊 |
[03:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:23] | Barney texted me to meet him ASAP, | 巴尼发短信让我火速去找他 |
[03:25] | but the stairs are wet. | 可是楼梯湿滑 |
[03:27] | No, broken. | 不 是坏掉了 |
[03:28] | Yeah, the stairs are broken. | 对 楼梯坏掉了 |
[03:29] | Yeah. I got the same text. | 他也给我发了一样的短信 |
[03:35] | Barney, Jerry has a wife. | 巴尼 杰瑞已经有老婆了 |
[03:38] | Oh, God, what did you do to the wife? | 我的天啊 你把他老婆怎么了 |
[03:40] | So, my husband | 好吧 我丈夫 |
[03:41] | snuck off to go parasailing, and he wants me to join him? | 偷偷跑去玩滑伞 然后现在让我去会合 |
[03:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:50] | Who is ready to rock it | 准备好享受这个 |
[03:51] | Scottish-identical- twin-brothers style? | 苏格兰二重唱模式 |
[03:51] | 500miles的原唱 Proclaimers 二人乐队组合 | |
[03:55] | When I wake up | * 当我醒来 * |
[03:57] | Yeah, I know I’m gonna be | * 我就知道我一定 * |
[03:59] | I’m gonna be the man who ends up next to you… | * 我一定将在你身边醒过来 * |
[04:02] | Oh, man, I hope they’re not singing to the same girl. | 才发现啊 但愿他们不是对同一个妞唱的吧 |
[04:05] | Or to each other. | 或者是对彼此唱的 |
[04:07] | Shut up! Music sucks! | 闭嘴 音乐什么的玩蛋去吧 |
[04:10] | Scotland sucks! You suck! | 苏格兰玩蛋去吧 你玩蛋吧 |
[04:12] | Just drive, pumpkin head. | 专心开车 傻蛋 |
[04:15] | Hey, guys, don’t worry. | 嘿 你俩 别担心 |
[04:17] | Help’s on the way. | 援兵马上就到 |
[04:18] | -Oh! Thank you, Barney. -Thank you, honey. | -哦 谢谢你 巴尼 -谢谢你 宝贝 |
[04:20] | In the meantime, | 与此同时呢 |
[04:21] | I’ll try to keep you two as comfortable as possible. | 我尽量让你俩舒服一些 |
[04:25] | Well, we don’t need wine. | 好吧 我们不要红酒 |
[04:32] | We don’t need champagne, either. We need help! | 也不要香槟好吧 我们需要援助 |
[04:35] | This could be very unsafe! | 这多不安全啊 |
[04:37] | Oh. | 安全来了 |
[04:38] | I’ll say something. | 我得说说他 |
[04:40] | No. You’ve had a whole lifetime of this. Let me. | 不 你操心操一辈子 这次我来说 |
[04:43] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:43] | Barney, are you thinking | 巴尼 你是不是觉得 |
[04:45] | you can get your mother and me back together? | 你能让我和你妈妈复合 |
[04:48] | Because I’m married. | 可是我已经结婚了 |
[04:49] | My wife is right upstairs! | 我老婆就在楼上 |
[04:51] | No, she’s not. | 她才不在呢 |
[04:52] | -What’s that? -Nothing! | -怎么回事 -没怎么 |
[04:54] | I’m just trying to keep you refreshed | 我就是想以一场 |
[04:55] | through this unexpected and flukish elevator malfunction! | 意外而又浮夸的电梯故障桥段 让你们重获新生 |
[04:59] | Here’s some water! | 再给你们来点水 |
[05:02] | Ah… drat. | 啊 不好 |
[05:04] | Clumsy hands much, Barney? | 原谅巴尼笨手笨脚的 |
[05:06] | Just disrobe and send up those wet clothes. | 脱光光 然后把湿衣服送上来 |
[05:08] | You’ll be cold, so I’ll send down strawberry warming gel | 你们会挨冻的 等我去拿点草莓热能啫喱 |
[05:08] | 一吹即热 谁用谁知道的东西 好孩子不要好奇 | |
[05:11] | and some cozy, zippered masks. | 还有保温口罩来 |
[05:16] | My calligraphy ink! | 我的书法墨水 |
[05:19] | I mean, the Gretzky photo! | 我是说 格雷茨基的照片 |
[05:23] | Some bastard snuck into my room | 有个混蛋溜进我的房间 |
[05:25] | and spilled ink all over the Gretzky photo | 把我的墨水全洒在巴尼让我保管的 |
[05:27] | I was holding for Barney. | 格雷茨基的照片上了 |
[05:28] | Detective Mosby is on the case. | 大侦探莫斯比 重出江湖 |
[05:30] | -Oh, God, that’s horrible. -I know. | -哦 天啊 太可怕了 -我知道 |
[05:32] | It was a gift for Robin. | 那是给罗宾的礼物 |
[05:34] | No, I mean, | 我是说 |
[05:35] | “Oh, God, that’s horrible. Detective Mosby’s the worst.” | 哦天啊 太可怕了 大侦探莫斯比又来祸害人了 |
[05:38] | Mm, Detective Mosby is | 嗯 大侦探莫斯比 |
[05:40] | the case-crackingest private dick on the scene. | 破案时狂拽酷炫吊炸天 |
[05:41] | Really? Like that case from eight years ago | 真的吗 比如那个都折腾八年了 |
[05:44] | you still haven’t cracked? | 都始终没破的案子 你怎么说 |
[05:46] | 就在上周 | |
[05:46] | I’m callin’ it. | 还是到此为止吧 |
[05:50] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[05:52] | My greatest failure. | 我最伟大的失败啊 |
[05:54] | I will solve this case. | 真相只有一个 |
[05:56] | Now, there were three people nearby | 把你给我那张大头照的时候 |
[05:57] | when Barney gave me that head shot: | 只有三个人在附近 |
[05:59] | Karate Kid bad boy Billy Zabka, | 功夫坏小子的比利•扎布卡 |
[06:02] | a shifty-eyed bellhop, | 贼眉鼠眼的服务员 |
[06:06] | and Robin’s cousin Claude from Quebec | 还有罗宾的表兄 来自魁北克的 |
[06:08] | with the neck trouble. | 颈椎犯病的克劳德 |
[06:10] | Right, ’cause an elaborate conspiracy is much more likely | 对啊 毕竟你觉得这些鬼扯的阴谋论比 |
[06:13] | than you leaving the photo next to an open ink bottle. | 你把照片放在没盖盖子的墨水瓶旁边更有可能了 |
[06:17] | -Thank you! -You can’t even detect sarcasm! | -多谢总结 -你连挖苦都侦测不到 |
[06:20] | Why don’t you just try to fix the photo? | 你干嘛不试着弄好照片啊 |
[06:22] | Don’t you have ink remover? | 你就没有消字灵吗 |
[06:23] | Of course I have ink remover. | 我当然有消字灵了 |
[06:25] | I’m not one of those sloppy, punk calligraphers | 我又不是那种邋遢朋克书法家 |
[06:26] | who’s in it for glory over craft. | 光说不练假把式的那种 |
[06:28] | No, we got to solve this! | 我们得解决掉 |
[06:30] | Now, the question is, | 现在问题就是 |
[06:31] | which of those three suspects had the most cause to frame me? | 这三个犯罪嫌疑人中 谁最有理由陷害我 |
[06:34] | The one that I replaced as Barney’s best man? | 是被我替掉的那个前任伴郎吗 |
[06:39] | I’m coming for you, Mosby. | 你给我等着 莫斯比 |
[06:41] | Billy Zabka! | 比利•扎布卡 |
[06:43] | Okay, real quick, I need fresh-cut English lavender, | 十万火急 我需要现采的英国薰衣草 |
[06:46] | a copy of Shakespeare’s 18th sonnet, | 一份莎士比亚的十四行诗第十八首 |
[06:49] | and enough Nutella to cover a 60-year-old woman. | 还有足够抹遍一个60岁女人全身的巧克力榛子酱 |
[06:53] | Oh, great. You guys escaped. | 好吧 你们居然逃跑了 |
[06:55] | Got rescued! | 营救成功哈 |
[06:56] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[06:57] | A bit shaken up. | 受了点惊吓 |
[06:59] | Being trapped in an elevator is scary. | 被困电梯很恐怖的 |
[07:00] | No, Barney lowered in a TV | 不 是巴尼放下来一台电视 |
[07:02] | showing some pretty graphic 1970s pornography. | 播的声情并茂的70年代黄片太吓人了 |
[07:06] | Still, a lot of familiar faces in there. | 还是有很多熟脸的哈 |
[07:08] | Well, not just faces. | 好吧 不只是脸 |
[07:09] | I’m gonna go find my wife. | 我得找我老婆去 |
[07:13] | Nice job, bro. | 看你干的好事 |
[07:16] | Mom was just about to get some action | 自打妈妈怀上我以来 |
[07:18] | for the first time since she conceived me. | 这是她头一回准备采取点行动 |
[07:20] | Barney, this has to stop. | 巴尼 你得停手了 |
[07:21] | You’re being delusional. | 你妄想症又发作了吧 |
[07:23] | Mom is not getting back together with Jerry. | 妈妈才不会和杰瑞复合 |
[07:25] | Because she’s getting back together with my daddy! | 因为她要和我爸爸复合啦 |
[07:32] | I see what you’re doing. | 我看出来你的猫腻了 |
[07:34] | You didn’t bring your dad here to marry us. | 你把你爸带来不是为了给我俩证婚 |
[07:37] | You want him to get back together with Mom! | 而是想让他跟妈妈复合啊 |
[07:39] | Which is completely insane, by the way. | 这太没天理了好吗 |
[07:41] | Um, my dad’s single, Mom’s single. | 呃 我爸爸单身 妈妈也是单身 |
[07:43] | Your dad’s happily married with two kids. | 而你爸婚姻幸福 儿女绕膝 |
[07:45] | Which one makes more sense? | 哪个更能说得通 |
[07:47] | I agree. It’s a tie. | 好吧 我同意 算平手 |
[07:48] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[07:50] | You back down | 你闪边 |
[07:51] | and let me get my mom and dad back together? | 让我爸爸和妈妈重归于好 |
[07:52] | Um, how about you back down | 呃 不如你闪边 |
[07:54] | and let me get my mom and dad back together? | 让我爸爸和妈妈重归于好 |
[07:56] | I can already picture it. | 我已经脑补出画面了 |
[08:00] | We’re reunited and we’re going so strong | * 我们复合了呀 幸福欢乐多呀 * |
[08:04] | My wife died parasailing and I’ve moved on | * 我老婆滑伞滑死了呀 而我看开了呀 * |
[08:08] | And now our Barney-boy will always be near | * 我们的巴尼宝贝陪伴左右呀 * |
[08:11] | I’ll come to live with you and it won’t be weird | * 我要搬来住呀 一点也不怪呀 * |
[08:14] | Of course not, Wuv-Wuv! | * 当然啦 小口耐 * |
[08:15] | Back together and forever we’ll be | * 破镜重圆呀 永远相伴呀 * |
[08:18] | Mom | * 麻麻 * |
[08:20] | And Dad | * 拔拔 * |
[08:23] | And Barney makes three | * 和巴尼的三口之家 * |
[08:25] | We love you, champ! | * 我们爱你 小家伙 * |
[08:26] | And I’ll live here, too, since we’re married | * 而且我从结婚后也住在这里呀 * |
[08:28] | And I’m totally cool with it! | * 我一点意见也没有呀 * |
[08:32] | That’s completely insane. | 你精神病忘吃药了吧 |
[08:34] | This is how it’s gonna be. | 事情会是这样的 |
[08:36] | We’re reunited and I’m feeling so glad | * 我们复合了呀 我好欢乐多呀 * |
[08:40] | I’m so much sexier than Barney’s dad | * 我比巴尼爸爸性感好多呀 * |
[08:44] | Back together, now our life’s right on track | * 破镜又重圆呀 生活回正轨呀 * |
[08:48] | But she’s banging my dad behind your dad’s back | * 但她背着你爸 偷偷上我爸呀 * |
[08:51] | When you’re at work, I’m all over her rack | * 你去上班时 我就在她身后呀 * |
[08:56] | That’s not true | * 他乱说 * |
[08:57] | Yes, it is | * 才没有 * |
[08:58] | That’s not funny | * 不好笑 * |
[08:59] | Mom, break the news | * 妈妈 插播一下 * |
[09:00] | Okay, we’re screwin’ like bunnies | * 好呀 我们像小兔 尽情啪啪啪 * |
[09:03] | I’ll kick your ass | * 我要宰了你 * |
[09:04] | I’d like to see you try | * 你来呀你来呀 * |
[09:06] | Well, my dad would win in a fight | * 打赢的肯定是我爸 * |
[09:09] | No, my dad would win in a fight | * 打赢的肯定是我爸 * |
[09:13] | -No -Yeah | * -才不会 -就是会 * |
[09:14] | My dad would win in a fight | * 打赢的一定是我爸 * |
[09:17] | No, my dad would win in a fight! Nuh-uh! | 才不是 打赢的肯定是我爸 哼哼 |
[09:21] | Don’t fight! | 别打啦 |
[09:22] | I’m marrying into this family. | 我要嫁进这家门啊 |
[09:24] | -You stupid! -I won’t stop. | -你个傻蛋 -我才不停 |
[09:27] | Where the heck is this parasailing place? | 滑伞的地方到底在哪啊 |
[09:29] | You know what? | 你等一下 |
[09:31] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna call Jerry. | 我得 我得给杰瑞打个电话 |
[09:34] | Oh, that’s weird. | 奇了怪了 |
[09:35] | I just lost cell reception. | 我一点信号都收不到了 |
[09:37] | Yes. | 是吗 |
[09:39] | Weird. | 真是奇怪呢 |
[09:42] | Lot of pretty paintings in this hotel. | 这个旅馆里美画连连啊 |
[09:46] | I like how they’ve been… framed. | 而且一个个裱得也好看 |
[09:46] | frame双关裱和陷害 | |
[09:48] | I’ve noticed the vintage, antique, | 我也注意到了那些古色古香的 |
[09:51] | gilded Victorian frames, too. | 镀金维多利亚风格的画框 |
[09:52] | I’m not blind… but what are you getting at? | 我又不瞎 你想说什么 |
[09:55] | You know damn well what I’m getting at! | 你跟我装什么二愣子呢 |
[09:57] | You’re jealous I got the Best Mansmanship back, | 你嫉妒我又做回了伴郎 |
[09:59] | so you destroyed that photo as part of some diabolical scheme | 所以你想出毒计 毁了那签名照片 |
[10:01] | to make me look bad. | 就是为了让我难堪 |
[10:03] | I bet you even found some other photo of Wayne Gretzky | 你肯定还准备了另一张韦恩•格雷茨基的照片 |
[10:05] | so you could swoop in and save the day. | 就是为了关键时刻出来力挽狂澜对不对 |
[10:06] | -You’re insane. -Am I? | -你有病吧你 -有吗 |
[10:07] | -Yeah. -Am I? – Yeah. | -你就是 -是吗 -绝对是 |
[10:08] | Where were you today at 3:15 p.M.? | 下午三点十五的时候你在哪 |
[10:11] | Right here getting a massage. | 就在这里享受了 |
[10:13] | Rocked a 60-minute deep tish. | 六十分钟的深层组织按摩 |
[10:16] | Now if you’ll excuse me, Detective, | 现在要是没什么事 大侦探 |
[10:18] | I think I’ll go have some pineapple. | 我就吃菠萝去了 |
[10:21] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道菠萝那事的 |
[10:22] | Everybody knows about that! | 地球人都知道啊 |
[10:25] | -Excuse me? -Mm? | -打扰一下 -什么事 |
[10:28] | You destroyed that photo, didn’t you? | 是你毁了那张照片 对不对 |
[10:29] | No, I didn’t. | 不是我干的 |
[10:31] | Admit it! I complained about you | 别装了 我向领班投诉你了 |
[10:32] | to the bell captain, so you got your revenge. | 你就想报复我 |
[10:34] | You complained about me? | 你向领班投诉我了吗 |
[10:37] | No. | 没有 |
[10:42] | So, Claude… | 慢点走 克劳德 |
[10:44] | I see that you’re a Montreal Canadiens fan. | 我听说你是蒙特利尔加拿大人队的球迷 |
[10:46] | Which means you hate the Edmonton Oilers, | 也就是说你讨厌埃德蒙顿油工队 |
[10:49] | which is why you destroyed the Wayne Gretzky head shot! | 这也解释了你为什么会毁了韦恩•格雷茨基的大头照 |
[10:51] | J’accuse! | 我指控你 |
[10:52] | C’est ridicule! | 你这叫毫无根据 |
[10:54] | If it’s so ridicule, | 要是毫无根据的话 |
[10:55] | how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释你的手 |
[10:58] | Ah, seems like I’ve caught you…midnight blue-handed. | 看起来我抓到了… 你沾满墨水的双手 |
[11:03] | Oh, these. Yeah. | 你说这个啊 |
[11:04] | I-I was out by the water when… | 当时我在海边 |
[11:07] | an elderly R-Rastafarian hang glider… | 一个老年塔法里人驾驶着滑翔机 |
[11:11] | he-he crash onto a beached squid, | 掉到了沙滩上的一只乌贼上 |
[11:13] | which squirted ink when I ran in to help. | 我过去救人的时候被墨汁溅上了 |
[11:17] | You really expect me to believe that? | 就这个破理由你还指望我信你吗 |
[11:19] | Story checks out. | 证据确凿 |
[11:22] | Sorry, Claude. | 错怪你了 克劳德 |
[11:24] | De rien. | 没关系 |
[11:27] | I don’t get it. | 我没搞明白 |
[11:29] | We were bonding. | 本来好好的 |
[11:30] | I can’t think of anything I did wrong! | 我什么都没做错好吗 |
[11:34] | Okay, I did a few things wrong. | 好吧 做了那么几件错事 |
[11:36] | For the last time, | 我最后一次重申 |
[11:37] | I did not leave the bag of oranges you bought on the roof! | 我没把你买的那些橙子放在车顶 |
[11:44] | No more breaking the speed limit. And, uh, | 别再超速了啊 |
[11:46] | thanks for flagging me down and telling me she was going 67. | 多谢提醒我她跑到了67英里 |
[11:46] | 美国高速限速65英里 | |
[11:50] | Just following the rules, Officer. | 只是做个守法公民罢了 警官 |
[11:52] | Oh. She’s also not wearing her seat belt. | 对了 她还没系安全带 |
[11:57] | You are not allowed to use that word! | 那个词不是你能用的 |
[12:00] | Only we’re allowed to use that word! | 只有我们才能用 |
[12:02] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:04] | I will never call you or anyone else a… | 我以后再也不敢叫你或别人 |
[12:08] | Trekkie again. | 星际脑残粉了 |
[12:10] | But I apologized and you accepted. | 但是我道过歉你也接受了 |
[12:12] | I even bought you more oranges. | 我还买了橙子赔给你 |
[12:19] | Look, it wasn’t you, okay? | 我气的不是你 明白了吗 |
[12:22] | Baby, I know your speech at the Model U.N. Is a big deal, | 宝贝 我知道你在模拟联合国的发言很重要 |
[12:25] | but I’m just not sure I’ll make it in time. | 但是我不知道我赶不赶得及了 |
[12:28] | I’m trying. | 我在努力赶路 |
[12:29] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:30] | Don’t bother coming. | 你直接别来算了 |
[12:36] | So, back at the airport, that story was true? | 也就是说你当时在机场说的是真的了 |
[12:38] | You have a daughter? | 你有个女儿吗 |
[12:39] | She lives with her dad. | 她跟她爸过 |
[12:41] | And since I travel for work, I miss a lot of stuff. | 而且因为我老是出差 总是错过很多 |
[12:45] | I only work as hard as I do to provide for her. | 我努力工作也是为了让她过上好日子 |
[12:49] | But kids, they don’t understand logic. | 孩子不认逻辑 |
[12:52] | Kids understand who shows up. | 孩子只认有谁陪伴 |
[12:54] | That’s why her dad’s her hero… | 这就是为什么她爸爸是她的英雄 |
[12:57] | and I get hung up on. | 而我却被挂电话 |
[13:01] | Go see your daughter’s speech. | 去看你女儿的演讲吧 |
[13:03] | If you show up, all will be forgiven. | 只要你出现 一切都会被原谅的 |
[13:05] | Just drop it. | 别管这事儿了 |
[13:07] | And drop me at home. | 直接开回我家吧 |
[13:08] | Then head out to your wedding. | 然后赶快去你那场婚礼 |
[13:09] | End of discussion. | 讨论结束 |
[13:13] | Barney, even if your plan worked, | 巴尼 哪怕你的计划能成功 |
[13:15] | you’d be destroying your dad’s marriage. | 你也毁了你爸爸的婚姻啊 |
[13:16] | Okay, you may have a point. | 好吧 你说的有那么一点道理 |
[13:19] | Can I suggest something? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[13:20] | Truce? | 休战吧 |
[13:21] | We both agree to drop this. | 我们都同意放下这件事如何 |
[13:23] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[13:25] | Hey, I got a replacement bottle | 对了 我新换了一瓶 |
[13:27] | -of 30-year Glen McKenna. -Okay. | -30年陈的格伦•麦肯纳 -好 |
[13:30] | Look, even if Mom never gets back together | 听着 就算妈妈再也没有跟 |
[13:32] | with either one of our dads, we’re still brothers. | 我们俩的爸爸之一复合 我们仍然是兄弟 |
[13:35] | It’s not a competition. | 这可不是比赛 |
[13:41] | I win! | 我赢啦 |
[13:47] | Get your damn hands off my mom! | 把你的臭手从我妈身上拿下来 |
[13:49] | Get your damn hands on my mom! | 把你的臭手放到我妈身上去 |
[13:51] | One on, one off? | 一只放上去一只拿下来吗 |
[13:52] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[13:54] | After you boys tracked Sam down a few years back, | 几年前 在你们哥俩找到山姆之后 |
[13:56] | we got in touch. We became friends again, | 我们联系上了 我们又成为了朋友 |
[13:58] | -started hanging out. -And then one day, | -开始一起玩 -然后某一天 |
[14:00] | she went from being Loretta to being… | 她从洛蕾塔变成了… |
[14:03] | Lo-ret-ta. | 洛♀蕾♀塔 |
[14:05] | We wanted to wait to tell you | 我们想等等再告诉你们 |
[14:06] | because it’s still new, | 因为时间还不长 |
[14:08] | but it was inevitable you’d find out | 但一旦山姆来主持婚礼仪式 |
[14:10] | once Sam came to perform the ceremony. | 你们肯定会发现这事的 |
[14:12] | Is that what you two call it? | 这是你俩的亲密用语吗 |
[14:13] | “Performing the ceremony”? | “主持婚礼仪式” |
[14:16] | Oh, Sam’s marrying you tomorrow, dear. | 不 山姆明天会为你证婚啊 亲爱的 |
[14:17] | Right. Thank you, Reverend. | 哦对 多谢你了 牧师大人 |
[14:20] | Look, is there any way you guys can be all right with this? | 听着 你们可以好好的接受这件事吗 |
[14:22] | Of course I am! | 我当然可以啦 |
[14:24] | Barney? | 巴尼呢 |
[14:27] | I know I’ve been acting crazy today, but… | 我知道我今天一直不正常 但… |
[14:30] | I just have one real question, Mom, | 我只有一个真正想问的问题 妈妈 |
[14:32] | and I want an honest answer. | 我希望得到诚实的回答 |
[14:35] | Is there a scenario– | 有没有这样一刻 |
[14:36] | and hear me out– | 听我说完 |
[14:37] | where you might consider | 你曾经考虑过 |
[14:39] | doing kind of a three-way deal with both of our dads? | 跟我们俩的爸爸们一起来个三人行呢 |
[14:41] | -God! What is wrong with you?! -Oh, dude, come on! | -天哪 你到底什么毛病 -喂 老弟 说什么呢 |
[14:44] | That’s what I thought! | 我就知道会这样 |
[14:48] | It’s time to admit it, Ted. | 是时候承认了 泰德 |
[14:51] | You spilled the ink. There’s no conspiracy. | 是你自己弄洒了墨水 根本就没有什么阴谋 |
[14:53] | I guess you’re right. | 我想也是吧 |
[14:55] | I mean, the only other person | 我是说 只剩下最后一个 |
[14:56] | who saw Barney give me that photo… | 看到巴尼给我那张照片的人了… |
[14:58] | was you. | 就是你 |
[15:01] | Hey. Idiot. | 嘿 白痴 |
[15:03] | While you’ve been playing detective, | 在你忙着玩侦探游戏的时候 |
[15:04] | I’ve been cleaning up your mess. | 我一直在帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[15:07] | Look, the ink remover works. | 看 消字灵很有效呢 |
[15:10] | I’m gonna finish this. | 我去把这个弄好 |
[15:11] | You come clean to Barney. | 你去向巴尼坦白 |
[15:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:14] | She’s been missing all day, | 她已经消失一整天了 |
[15:16] | a-and I found what appears to be a-a suicide note on my bed. | 而且我在我床上找到一张疑似自杀留言的东西 |
[15:20] | But it doesn’t really sound like her. | 但语气并不像她 |
[15:23] | “I’m going to kill my– wait for it– self.” | “我要杀了我…等一下…自己” |
[15:29] | Is everything okay with Mr. Zabka? | 扎布卡先生还好吗 |
[15:31] | Wait. W-Wait. Why do you think that’s Billy Zabka? | 等等 等一下 你为什么认为那是比利•扎布卡 |
[15:37] | See? | 看到没 |
[15:39] | The man from the lobby got this massage. | 是大堂那个男人做的这个按摩 |
[15:41] | A younger gentleman bought it for him as a gift. | 一位年轻一些的先生作为礼物送他的 |
[15:43] | He even signed his name for him. | 还帮他签名了 |
[15:45] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[15:59] | I’m telling all y’all… | 我告诉你们… |
[16:01] | it’s Zabka-tage. | 这是扎布卡破坏 |
[16:01] | 原词为sabotage 蓄意破坏 | |
[16:03] | I can’t stand it, I know you planned it | * 我已忍无可忍 我知道你掌控了全局 * |
[16:03] | Sabotage by Beastie Boy | {\fnAdobeHeitiStd-Regular}星际迷航主题曲 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna set it straight, this Watergate | * 我这就要把一切澄清 整个局中局 * |
[16:08] | I can’t stand rocking when I’m in here | * 我在里面已经不能忍受其中的韵律 * |
[16:10] | ‘Cause your crystal ball ain’t so crystal clear | * 因为你的水晶球并不像你说的那样清澈透明 * |
[16:12] | So while you sit back and wonder why | * 当你靠着椅子思考为什么的时候 * |
[16:16] | I got this … thorn in my side | * 我已芒刺在手 * |
[16:21] | Lily’s second tackle of the weekend. | 莉莉在这个周末的第二次虎扑 |
[16:23] | Sabotage. | 毁灭吧 |
[16:26] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒一醒吧 我们到了 |
[16:32] | Wait, this isn’t… | 等等 这不是… |
[16:34] | It’s your daughter’s school. | 这是你女儿的学校 |
[16:35] | You need to go in. | 你需要进去 |
[16:37] | She asked me not to come, Marshall. | 她说让我不要来了 |
[16:39] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全讲不通啊 |
[16:41] | Kids don’t understand logic. | 孩子不认逻辑 |
[16:43] | Kids understand who shows up. | 孩子只认有谁陪伴 |
[17:05] | People say children are the future. | 人们常说 孩子就是未来 |
[17:08] | I say… | 我说… |
[17:10] | oil is the future! | 石油才是未来 |
[17:11] | Don’t listen to these gutless environmental sissies! | 少听点那些胆小如鼠娘们儿唧唧的环保主义者的屁话 |
[17:14] | -That’s my baby. -Drill in the oceans! | -这才是我姑娘 -勘探海洋 |
[17:15] | -Thank you. -Drill in the wetlands! | -谢谢你 -勘探湿地 |
[17:17] | -Pumpkin head. -Drill in the national parks! | -傻冒 -勘探国家公园 |
[17:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:20] | Drill, baby, drill! Drill, baby, drill! | 宝贝 快来钻 宝贝 快来钻 |
[17:22] | -Drill, baby, drill! -We should go. | -宝贝 快来钻 -我们该走了 |
[17:24] | Drill, baby, drill! Drill, baby, drill! | 宝贝 快来钻 宝贝 快来钻 |
[17:26] | Drill, baby, drill! Drill, baby, drill! | 宝贝 快来钻 宝贝 快来钻 |
[17:29] | Drill, baby, drill! | 宝贝 快来钻 |
[17:31] | You said it was nuts | 你都说了 |
[17:32] | to think that my mom and dad would get back together. | 我让我的父母重归于好这个想法很疯狂 |
[17:35] | But that’s what happened for James. | 但是詹姆斯和我想得一样 |
[17:36] | I’ve been dreaming of that since I was five. | 我从五岁开始就一直幻想着 |
[17:39] | Well, that and my own operational Death Star. | 当然除了这个以外 还想要一个我自己能操控的死星 |
[17:39] | 星球大战中黑武士毁灭星球的空间站 | |
[17:42] | But mostly them getting back together. | 但最主要还是他们重归于好 |
[17:44] | Why does James get it and I don’t? | 为什么詹姆斯的想法实现了 我却没有 |
[17:46] | Well, think about it. | 嗯 你想想 |
[17:47] | You have me, your dad has Cheryl… | 你有了我 你爸爸有了谢丽尔 |
[17:49] | “So to summarize: | 所以 综上所述 |
[17:51] | “I’m super dead, | 我死定了 |
[17:52] | “You should totally bone Loretta, | 你应该和洛蕾塔好好啪啪啪 |
[17:54] | “And I never loved you, Cheryl,” | 我从未爱过你 谢丽尔 |
[17:57] | which is misspelled. | 名字还拼错了 |
[17:59] | …but James is going through a divorce. | …詹姆斯刚刚离婚 |
[18:01] | He just lost his family. | 他刚刚失去了家庭 |
[18:03] | I-I know you’ve been dreaming of this, but… | 我知道你一直有这个梦想 但是… |
[18:06] | maybe he needs “Mom and Dad” More than you. | 也许 他比你更需要”合家欢”里面的情节 |
[18:10] | So, Billy, did you really think you could get away with it? | 所以 比利 你真的觉得你能瞒天过海吗 |
[18:14] | Actually, I did. | 实话说 我是这么想的 |
[18:15] | -Ah. I was gonna | -啊 -我本来想 |
[18:16] | give this to Barney | 把这个给巴尼的 |
[18:17] | and say I’d driven an hour away | 然后说我开了一个小时的车 |
[18:18] | to get a replacement from an autograph dealer. | 在一个卖签名照的人手里买了一个新的 |
[18:20] | First, I needed an alibi. | 首先 我需要不在场证明 |
[18:22] | So I got Barney’s dad a massage | 所以我让巴尼的爸爸去做按摩 |
[18:24] | but signed in my name. | 但是我签的是自己的名字 |
[18:27] | Then I switched the Gretzky head shot with one of myself. | 接下来我把格雷茨基的大头照换成我 |
[18:30] | I always travel with 2,000 of those handsome devils | 我后备箱里常年放着 |
[18:33] | in the trunk of my car. | 两千多张我英俊的小恶魔照片 |
[18:36] | I have so many questions for you, but first… | 我有无数个问题要问你 但是首先… |
[18:39] | you keep 2,000 head shots of yourself in your trunk? | 你为什么把两千多张你的大头照放在你车里 |
[18:43] | No one ever wants them! They only want | 因为没人要啊 他们只想要 |
[18:44] | the “Good guy’s” Autograph! | 好人的签名照 |
[18:47] | In the ’80s, I was the bad guy in every movie. | 在80年代 我在每部电影里都是反面人物 |
[18:49] | Do you know what my life has been like? | 你知道我人生是什么样子的吗 |
[18:52] | Every premiere, when I came on-screen… | 每次首映 当我出现的时候… |
[18:56] | I wasn’t a bad guy in real life, | 但我在生活中不是坏人啊 |
[18:58] | just a kick-ass actor. | 只是一个很不错的演员啊 |
[19:00] | No one got that. | 但是没人懂我… |
[19:01] | It happened everywhere I went. | 不管我在哪都有人这么做 |
[19:03] | Somehow, people always had popcorn. | 也不知道为什么 他们总有爆米花在他们手里 |
[19:06] | 功夫小子中的经典桥段 | |
[19:06] | 25 years of getting crane-kicked in the nuts, | 二十五年了 我都在被人踢爆蛋蛋 |
[19:10] | until Barney Stinson gave me the best moment of my life. | 直到巴尼•斯丁森给了我人生中最光彩夺目的一天 |
[19:14] | Hey. Hey, some issues just came up with Ted, so… | 嘿 嘿 泰德那边出了一点问题 所以… |
[19:17] | will you be my best man? | 你愿意当我的伴郎吗 |
[19:18] | -Sure. -Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[19:22] | -Hello? -Mom? | -喂 -妈 |
[19:24] | No, no, listen, listen. | 别 别 听着 听 |
[19:26] | I just became somebody’s best man. | 我刚成了某人的伴郎 |
[19:29] | You can come to Thanksgiving this year! | 今年感恩节你可以来了 |
[19:32] | To Barney Stinson, I wasn’t a bad guy. | 在巴尼•斯丁森眼中 我不是坏人 |
[19:35] | To Barney Stinson, I was the best man. | 在巴尼•斯丁森眼中 我是他的伴郎 |
[19:39] | I thought if Ted screwed up again, I’d have another shot. | 我就想着要是泰德再搞砸一次 我就又有机会了 |
[19:44] | But I guess this time I really was the bad guy. | 想必 我这回真的是个坏人了 |
[19:46] | Hey, Ted, what’s so urgent? | 怎么了 泰德 什么事情这么紧急 |
[19:48] | I have something to tell you. | 有些事情我要告诉你 |
[19:52] | I destroyed that Gretzky head shot | 我把格雷茨基的大头照毁了 |
[19:54] | and I couldn’t fix it. Billy saved the day | 我修复不了 比利力挽狂澜 |
[19:57] | by getting a new one from an autograph dealer nearby. | 跑到附近的卖签名照的地方买了个新的 |
[19:59] | A-An hour away. | 一小时车程呢 |
[20:01] | An hour away. Just be cool. | 对对 一小时 淡定点 |
[20:03] | Awesome. Thanks, Billy! | 太棒了 谢谢你 比利 |
[20:09] | And, Ted… | 还有 泰德 |
[20:11] | I really appreciate that you told the truth. | 我很高兴你说了实话 |
[20:13] | -Ow -Psych! | -痛 -去你的 |
[20:15] | Billy rules, Ted drools, | 比利牛人 泰德衰人 |
[20:16] | Stinson out. | 斯丁森闪人 |
[20:19] | You’re all right, Mosby. | 没事啦 莫斯比 |
[20:21] | And for an all too rare moment that weekend, | 而就是这百年难见的神奇周末 |
[20:25] | everything was all right. | 竟然一切安好 |
[20:32] | Um, Barney? | 呃 巴尼 |
[20:34] | Is this your way of saying you’re supporting us? | 你就是这样支持我们的吗 |
[20:36] | Yes! Go for it. | 是的 快上吧 |
[20:38] | Consummate your love! | 达到爱的巅峰吧 |
[20:40] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢了 兄弟 |
[20:42] | But this is super weird. | 但这很奇怪啊 |
[20:47] | Super weird. | 各种奇怪 |
[20:53] | Are we almost there? | 我们快到了吗 |
[20:55] | Almost there. | 很快就到了 |
[20:58] | Give me back my wife, you son of a bitch! | 还我老婆 你个贱人 |
[21:05] | On the next episode of How I Met Your Mother | 《老爸老妈浪漫史》下集预告 |
[21:08] | On How I met Your Mother’s big final season | 在《老爸老妈浪漫史》劲爆最终季上 |
[21:11] | comes a tasty new show all in line for no reason. | 将无缘无故迎来一场饕餮盛宴 |
[21:15] | Here’s some Barney in bloom, hunting babes soft and pretty. | 现在登场的是怒放的巴尼 狩猎着柔美的宝贝们 |
[21:18] | -as he clinches the title: -Player King of New York City. | -正如他自拟的头衔那样 -纽约城的玩家之王 |
[21:22] | So join us dear viewer. | 快加入我们吧 亲爱的观众 |
[21:24] | You know the address. | 地址你懂的 |
[21:25] | It’s all new next Monday and on CBS. | 下周一全新亮相 尽在CBS |