时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Kids, when your uncle Marshall’s bus broke down | 孩子们 在马修叔叔的公交车 |
[00:02] | Five miles away from the farhampton inn, | 在距离远汉普顿酒店五英里的地方抛锚时 |
[00:04] | He made a vow. | 他庄严发誓 |
[00:05] | I can walk that far. | 我能走到那 |
[00:08] | Yes. It was another exciting installment of… | 当然啦 这又是另一则喜闻乐见的 |
[00:08] | 周六\N晚上10点\N \N | |
[00:09] | 婚礼前20小时 | |
[00:11] | Marshall versus the machines | * 马修 向机器挑衅 * |
[00:18] | our hero starts his journey | * 英雄开始旅行 * |
[00:20] | with steely-eyed resolve, | * 眼光尖锐刚毅 * |
[00:22] | but let’s skip ahead to later | * 我们还是马上跳到 * |
[00:24] | with a slow dissolve | * 这一切消退的时刻 * |
[00:26] | so tired, dehydrated | * 脱水 精疲又力尽 * |
[00:29] | not making any sense | * 意识恍惚不清 * |
[00:32] | but wait a second, why is bigfoot | * 但为何有只大脚怪 * |
[00:35] | standing by that fence? | * 站在围栏边 * |
[00:37] | Oh. Hey. | 嘿 哥们 |
[00:38] | You didn’t see this. | 你啥都没看见 |
[00:40] | I’m not hallucinating | * 这一切不是幻觉 * |
[00:43] | bigfoot really exists | * 大脚怪是真滴 * |
[00:46] | but everyone knows he quit smoking years ago | 但总所周知 他多年前 就已戒了烟 |
[00:50] | Oh, crap. I’m losing it. | 完了 我要把持不住了 |
[00:56] | Excuse me. Hey. | 打扰咯 你好啊 |
[00:59] | You guys need a lift? | 你们要搭个便车不 |
[01:01] | And that’s how Marshall met your mother. | 马修就是这么遇见你们妈妈的 |
[01:18] | This is great. The whole gang together. | 太棒啦 大家都到齐了 |
[01:20] | Well, almost the whole gang. | 好吧 差不多到齐了 |
[01:23] | Yeah, there’s just one beloved piece of the puzzle missing. | 是啊 这副拼图就只缺这一块了 |
[01:28] | That bottle of 30-year Glen McKenna scotch. | 那瓶30年的格伦•麦肯纳威士忌佳酿 |
[01:32] | So far, that weekend | 到目前为止 在那个周末 |
[01:34] | Had been fatal for not just one… | 已经碎了不止一瓶 |
[01:37] | But two bottles of $600 scotch | 而是两瓶价值600刀的威士忌 |
[01:39] | Intended for a special wedding toast. | 准备好在婚礼祝酒词上用的 |
[01:42] | Also, where the hell is Marshall? | 另外 马修人在哪儿 |
[01:43] | I still can’t believe he took the judgeship behind my back. | 我至今都不敢相信 他背着我接下了法官的职位 |
[01:47] | Look, I know this is messy, my dream versus Marshall’s dream. | 我知道这有点乱 我的梦想比上马修的梦想 |
[01:51] | I won’t force you guys to choose sides. | 我也不强迫你们站队 |
[01:53] | Good, because I totally side with Marshall. | 那就好 因为我妥妥地挺马修 |
[01:55] | That would’ve been so awkward. | 不然这场面真不好收拾 |
[01:58] | Hey, let’s go see if they have any Glen Mckenna up at the bar. | 对了 要不我们去吧台看看有没有格伦•麦肯纳吧 |
[02:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:01] | Hey, look, don’t be mad. | 嘿 不用那么生气啦 |
[02:03] | Barney just thinks that if he has a judge friend, | 巴尼就是觉得要是他有个法官朋友 |
[02:04] | He can get all of his citations for public urination thrown out. | 就可以帮他挡掉所有随地大小便的传票了 |
[02:08] | How often does Barney pee in public? | 巴尼是有多经常随地大小便啊 |
[02:10] | A lot. | 特别经常 |
[02:12] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[02:14] | I’m on your side. | 我挺你 |
[02:17] | What’s poppin’, mi amigas? | 聊什么呢 小伙伴们 |
[02:19] | Oh, boy, who’s this idiot? | 天啊 这白痴是谁啊 |
[02:22] | And which one of us is he gonna try to make the sex on? | 他又想勾搭我们中的哪一个上床呢 |
[02:26] | You both look beautiful tonight. | 你们两个今天都好漂亮呢 |
[02:28] | Bro, going for the tricycle. | 哥们 还想一吃吃俩啊 |
[02:30] | can you imagine having a three-way with this creep? | 你能想象跟这个奇怪的家伙来场三人行吗 |
[02:34] | yeah, right. | 就是呢 |
[02:36] | You, me and this guy, | 你 我 和这男的 |
[02:37] | Naked, going at it. | 一丝不挂 颠鸾倒凤 |
[02:39] | Then he gets tired and it’s just you and me going at it. | 他累了之后 只剩下你和我 颠鸾倒凤 |
[02:43] | -Uh, Lily… -That’d be so stupid. | -呃 莉莉 -那真是太蠢了 |
[02:45] | So stupid… | 太蠢了… |
[02:48] | Um, okay, I’ll shoot him down. | 好吧 我来赶走他 |
[02:50] | By the way, I am so psyched for the wedding tomorrow, Robin. | 对了 我真为明天的婚礼兴奋呢 罗宾 |
[02:54] | I’m truly honored that you and Barney asked me to be a part of it. | 你和巴尼能邀请我来 真的非常荣幸 |
[02:56] | We’re honored… | 我们才荣幸… |
[02:59] | You’re here… | 你能来… |
[03:02] | …Valued invitee. | 尊贵的贵客 |
[03:05] | Help me. Who is this? | 救救我 这货谁啊 |
[03:07] | Maybe he’s one of your long-lost canadian cousins? | 有可能他是你失散多年的加拿大表亲 |
[03:10] | Uh, do you happen to have all of your fingers and teeth? | 呃 你的手指头或者牙齿都全部健在吧 |
[03:13] | Uh… Yeah. | 呃 是啊 |
[03:16] | Not one of my cousins. | 不是我的表亲 |
[03:19] | Hey, thanks again for picking us up. | 再次感谢你让我们上车 |
[03:21] | It’s been a crazy couple of days. | 这几天太疯狂了 |
[03:23] | You can’t imagine what we’ve been through. | 你肯定想象不到我们经历了什么 |
[03:25] | Wait, let me guess. | 等等 让我猜猜看 |
[03:26] | You were visiting a relative, | 你去拜访一个亲戚了 |
[03:29] | Maybe… Your mother? | 可能是… 你妈妈 |
[03:31] | And I’m getting a midwest vibe | 我感受到一阵中西部之风 |
[03:34] | Somewhere like… Wisconsin… | 好像是威斯康星 |
[03:35] | …No, Minnesota? | 不对 明尼苏达吗 |
[03:37] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[03:38] | You’re-you’re, like, really good at this. | 你… 你很在行啊 |
[03:40] | You’re planning an overseas trip with your wife. | 你和你的老婆正在计划一场海外旅行 |
[03:43] | I’m seeing a… | 我看到一个… |
[03:45] | A feisty redhead who loves art. | 活泼好胜的红发女 特别热爱艺术 |
[03:47] | She just got a job in europe, maybe France? | 她刚得到一份欧洲的工作 大概在法国 |
[03:50] | No. Italy? | 不对 意大利吗 |
[03:53] | Total shot in the dark, but… | 虽然在黑暗中一闪而过 不过… |
[03:55] | Rome? | 是罗马吗 |
[03:59] | Maybe I’ll just, like… | 要不…我就… |
[04:01] | I’ll get out right here. | 在这儿下车就行了 |
[04:02] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也别想去 |
[04:07] | No, I’m just messin’ with ya. | 没有啦 我逗你玩的 |
[04:08] | I rode the train with your wife. | 我在火车上遇到你老婆了 |
[04:10] | She told me all about you. | 她告诉我很多你的事情 |
[04:11] | You must be Marshall. | 你就是马修吧 |
[04:17] | Um… | 呃 |
[04:19] | I was checking on the baby. | 我就是看看我儿子好着没 |
[04:22] | Wait-wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下啊 |
[04:23] | So you guys both got locked out | 所以说你们俩都被困在房顶上了 |
[04:25] | On the roof in your pajamas? | 身上只穿了睡衣吗 |
[04:28] | You guys are hilarious and adorable! | 你们真是太搞笑了 而且好可爱 |
[04:31] | Any idea who this guy is? | 想起来这货是谁了吗 |
[04:33] | No, but I like that he gets | 没 不过他还真招人喜欢 |
[04:35] | how hilarious and adorable we are! | 能看出我们又搞笑又可爱 |
[04:38] | We are hilarious and adorable! | 我们当然又搞笑又可爱 |
[04:39] | I’ll get the next round. | 我去再买些酒来 |
[04:41] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢了 |
[04:43] | Thanks, lil. | 谢啦 莉莉 |
[04:44] | Hey, I’m sorry if I barged in on you guys. | 嘿 抱歉我刚才忽然过来冒失的打扰了你们 |
[04:47] | I can be a little overeager | 有的时候我有点过于渴望 |
[04:49] | To connect sometimes. | 与人交流什么的 |
[04:51] | Probably because of my childhood. | 八成是因为童年的影响吧 |
[04:53] | Right. | 对 |
[04:54] | Because of that thing that happened. | 因为那件事 发生的那件事 |
[04:57] | My mother died on a hunting trip | 我妈妈在出门打猎的时候去世了 |
[04:58] | When I was very young. | 那时候我还很小 |
[05:01] | Yeah, that’s it, that’s the thing. | 对啊 就是这个 就是这事 |
[05:03] | Sorry, blah, too heavy! | 抱歉 说多了 太沉重了 |
[05:06] | So, Robin. | 那 罗宾 |
[05:07] | What’s going on… | 最近怎么样… |
[05:08] | With you? | 你怎么样 |
[05:10] | Oh, nothing. | 哦 没什么啊 |
[05:12] | I mean, uh, nothing big, anyway. | 我是说 没什么大不了的 |
[05:14] | Hey, hey, hey… | 嘿 这么见外啊 |
[05:15] | This is me you’re talking to. | 咱俩谁跟谁啊 |
[05:18] | Well, there is this thing with Lily… | 好吧 是有个关于莉莉的事情来着… |
[05:21] | You know, Ted, | 要知道 泰德 |
[05:23] | If you really want to get a bottle | 如果你真的想给巴尼 |
[05:24] | Of Glen Mckenna 30-year for Barney, | 一瓶30年的格伦•麦肯纳佳酿的话 |
[05:26] | I got that last one at the farhampton liquor store. | 之前那一瓶是我在当地的酒类商店搞到的 |
[05:29] | The security there is a total joke! | 那儿的安保简直就是用来搞笑的 |
[05:31] | No, see, I don’t want to know that. | 不 别告诉我 |
[05:33] | I won’t be an accomplice to grand larceny. | 这可是巨额盗窃罪 我没有兴趣 |
[05:33] | 指所窃财物超过一定价值的行为 | |
[05:36] | I am not confirming or denying a thing. | 我什么都没承认 也什么都没否认 |
[05:38] | But there’s a really high window in the storage room | 不过那里的储藏室有个特别高的窗户 |
[05:40] | And if you climb up… | 如果你爬上去… |
[05:41] | La la la la la, I’m not listening! | 啦啦啦啦啦啦 耳朵下班啦 |
[05:43] | I love Barney, | 我爱巴尼 |
[05:44] | But I’m not going to jail for him. | 但我也不能为了他蹲监狱啊 |
[05:46] | What? Really? Why not? | 什么 你说认真的吗 |
[05:47] | I’d go to jail for you. | 我会为了你蹲监狱的 |
[05:48] | -No, you wouldn’t. -Yes, I would. | -你才不会 -我会的 |
[05:50] | Going to jail for your best friend? | 为了最好的朋友去蹲监狱 |
[05:51] | That’s the dream. | 简直就是我的终极梦想 |
[05:52] | Really? | 说真的 |
[05:54] | That’s the dream? | 那是你的终极梦想 |
[05:55] | Yeah, it’s the most noble– nay, bro-ble– | 对啊 这简直是一个兄弟能为另一个兄弟 |
[05:58] | Thing a bro can do for a fellow bro. | 所做的 最伟大的 不对 最兄弟的事情了 |
[06:01] | So yes, ted, that’s the dream. | 所以说没错 泰德 那简直就是我的终极梦想 |
[06:03] | You’re too liberal with the phrase “That’s the dream.” | 你太滥用”那是我的终极梦想”这句话了 |
[06:06] | Name one other time I’ve said that! | 除了今天 我还有哪次说过 |
[06:07] | A suit made of prosciutto so you can eat your way naked, | 用意大利熏火腿做一件西装 你可以吃着吃着衣服就不见 |
[06:09] | “That’s the dream.” | 那是你的终极梦想 |
[06:10] | A pack of lions fighting a tyrannosaurus, | 一群狮子大战霸王龙 |
[06:13] | “That’s the dream.” | 那是你的终极梦想 |
[06:14] | Being able to take A whole year’s worth of dumps | 能够把全年要拉的粑粑 |
[06:16] | In one, nonstop 24-hour period | 在24小时之内不间断的拉完 |
[06:17] | Then not having to dump again for the rest of the year, | 这样一年里其它的355天 都不用再拉粑粑了 |
[06:20] | “That’s the dream.” | 那是你的终极梦想 |
[06:21] | I never said dump day was the dream. | 我从来没说过粑粑日是什么终极梦想 |
[06:23] | I said science is this close to a pill. | 我说的科技水平就差这么一点 就能发明出这种药丸了 |
[06:26] | There can only be one “The dream”! | “终极梦想”只能有一个 |
[06:28] | You’re saying it’s going to jail for a bro? | 你说为了兄弟进监狱是终极梦想 |
[06:30] | You’re comfortable with that being | 你确定这个是你的终极梦想吗 |
[06:31] | The one and only dream, forever? | 这辈子 唯一的一个吗 |
[06:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:35] | Great, now you can never use that phrase again. | 太好了 那现在开始你再也不能说什么是你的终极梦想了 |
[06:37] | And for me, that’s the dream. | 对我来说 这就是我的终极梦想啊 |
[06:39] | Hey, Lily, Robin just told me about Italy! | 嘿 莉莉 罗宾刚跟我说了意大利的事情 |
[06:42] | Oh, yeah, it’s gonna be great. | 哦 没错 那里一定棒极了 |
[06:44] | Well, that is, if I can convince my husband | 不过 前提是如果我能劝我老公 |
[06:47] | To keep his promise and move there with me. | 像他答应过的那样和我一起搬过去的话 |
[06:48] | Robin, I know You told me you want Marshall to win, | 罗宾 我知道你刚告诉我 你希望马修能说服莉莉 |
[06:52] | But I don’t know. | 但是 我也说不清 |
[06:53] | I gotta side with Lily on this one. | 不过这件事儿我向着莉莉 |
[06:55] | Later, skaters. | 回见了您内 |
[07:00] | Thanks again for saving us. | 再次谢谢你救了我们爷俩 |
[07:02] | Well, I don’t normally stop like that, | 通常我也不会轻易就停车的 |
[07:04] | But I just had to for the cutest hitchhiker in the world! | 但是世界上最可爱的搭便车帅哥 真是难以抗拒呢 |
[07:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:10] | Oh, you were talking about Marvin. | 哦 你是说马尔文啊 |
[07:11] | Sorry, it’s been a really, really long day. | 不好意思 今天过得真是太太太漫长了 |
[07:15] | When we get there, I’ll buy you a drink. | 等到那儿了 我得请你喝东西 |
[07:16] | Thank you, but, um, after I drop you off, | 谢谢啦 不过 把你送到以后 |
[07:19] | I’m heading back to the city. | 我就要回城里去 |
[07:22] | What? I thought you said that | 什么 你不是说 |
[07:23] | Your-your band’s playing the wedding. | 你的乐队是婚礼的伴奏吗 |
[07:24] | Why are you leaving? | 为什么还要走呢 |
[07:25] | The lead singer. | 我们的主唱 |
[07:26] | He’s the devil. | 他是个恶魔 |
[07:27] | He’s a total fire-starter. | 简直唯恐天下不乱 |
[07:29] | He just ruins people’s lives | 他毁掉别人的生活 |
[07:30] | For his own amusement. | 就为了自己开心而已 |
[07:31] | You know, he will walk up to two friends, | 他会走到两个朋友跟前 |
[07:33] | He will find the one thing | 然后找到 |
[07:35] | That will destroy their friendship and just– poof!– | 那一件可以摧毁他们友情的事情 然后轰得一声 |
[07:38] | Burn it to the ground. | 友情灰飞烟灭 |
[07:40] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[07:41] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[07:44] | What’s poppin’, mi amigos? | 聊什么呢 小伙伴们 |
[07:45] | Darren. | 达伦 |
[07:51] | You’re rooting for Marshall?! | 你居然支持马修 |
[07:52] | Well, why don’t you just get | 你怎么不去买一件 |
[07:54] | a team Marshall T-shirt? | 马修队队服呢 |
[07:55] | What size are you? | 你穿多大号衣服 |
[07:56] | Extra-traitor? | 加大码叛徒号吗 |
[07:57] | No. No, okay… | 不 不 好了 |
[07:59] | What I said was… | 我的意思是… |
[08:01] | See, all I meant was… | 你看 我之前说的只不过是… |
[08:03] | God, how did we get here? | 天哪 我们怎么变成这样了 |
[08:05] | That’s the question you’re left asking yourself. | 你会不停地问自己这个问题 |
[08:07] | So here’s how he does it: | 而他 会这么做 |
[08:09] | First, he makes you feel like you are | 首先 他会让你觉得你是这个世界上 |
[08:11] | the most hilarious | 最搞笑 |
[08:12] | and adorable person in the world… | 最可爱的人 |
[08:15] | You guys are hilarious | 你们真是太搞笑 |
[08:16] | and adorable! | 太可爱了 |
[08:17] | I like that he gets | 我好开心他能看出来 |
[08:19] | how hilarious and adorable we are. | 咱俩有多搞笑多可爱诶 |
[08:21] | We are hilarious and adorable. | 我们本来就又搞笑又可爱嘛 |
[08:25] | Next, he finds some flimsy connection with you | 然后 他会找个非常浅薄的点 跟你套近乎 |
[08:27] | based on where you’re from… | 比如说你的家乡 |
[08:29] | -Cleveland? -Yeah. | -是克利夫兰吗 -是啊 |
[08:29] | Galluci’s serves the | 格鲁西家有 |
[08:31] | -best pepperoni bread! -Best pepperoni bread! | -最好吃的意大利香肠面包 -最好吃的意大利香肠面包 |
[08:32] | And Staten island! | 至于斯塔顿岛 |
[08:34] | Guys getting in fights on their front lawns! | 人们在自家前院就打起来了 |
[08:37] | It’s like you’re from there! | 感觉就像你家也在那儿一样诶 |
[08:40] | This guy’s awesome! | 这人好棒啊 |
[08:42] | So awesome! | 太棒了 |
[08:44] | I’d totally go to jail for him. | 我绝对愿意为了他进监狱 |
[08:45] | That hurts. | 你这么说 人家受伤了啦 |
[08:48] | Next, he tells you a “deep personal secret” | 接下来 他会告诉你一个所谓的”最私密的秘密” |
[08:51] | that is usually the tragic back-story | 但那些基本上都是儿童动画电影里 |
[08:53] | from an animated kid’s film. | 主人公的悲惨故事 |
[08:54] | My mother died on a hunting trip. | 我妈妈在一次打猎的途中过世了 |
[08:57] | It’s often Bambi. | 他总引用《小鹿斑比》 |
[08:58] | My father was betrayed and killed | 我爸爸遭到他深信的导师 |
[09:01] | by a trusted advisor. | 的背叛和谋杀 |
[09:03] | Sometimes he’ll throw a little Lion King in there. | 有时候他还套用点《狮子王》的情节 |
[09:06] | I have no family. | 我失去了家人 |
[09:07] | But tonight… | 但是今晚 |
[09:09] | I think maybe I found two brothers. | 我想 我又有了两个兄弟 |
[09:13] | Sorry, blah, too heavy. | 抱歉 说多了 太沉重了 |
[09:15] | That’s okay, man. | 没事儿的 兄弟 |
[09:16] | Let me get you a drink. | 我去给你买杯酒 |
[09:18] | And then, once your guard is down, | 这时候 只要你放下防备 |
[09:20] | the emotional prostate exam begins… | 你的情感”前列腺检查”就开始了 |
[09:23] | So, Ted, | 我说 泰德 |
[09:24] | what’s going on… With you? | 你究竟怎么了啊 |
[09:26] | Well… I mean, there was this thing… | 这个 怎么说呢 是有个事儿 |
[09:29] | Never mind. | 算了不提了 |
[09:31] | Hey, hey, hey… | 嘿 这么见外啊 |
[09:32] | This is me you’re talking to. | 咱俩谁跟谁啊 |
[09:36] | Look, all I meant | 你看 我的意思不过是 |
[09:38] | was that there are two sides here. | 现在有两个阵营 |
[09:40] | Yes, | 没错 |
[09:41] | Italy is your dream, | 意大利是你的梦想 |
[09:43] | but being a judge is Marshall’s. | 但是做法官也是马修的梦想啊 |
[09:44] | Well, that | 除此之外 |
[09:45] | and teaching prop comedy to a tropical bird. | 还有教热带鸟类说相声 |
[09:47] | Parrot top has nothing to do with this! | 这跟鹦鹉教育完全没有关系 |
[09:50] | I don’t need objectivity. | 我不需要你的客观 |
[09:52] | You’re my best friend, I just need your support. | 你是我最好的朋友 我只需要你支持我 |
[09:55] | I understand. You got it. | 我明白 我支持你 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:58] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:59] | Forgot my phone. | 手机忘了 |
[10:01] | I’m sorry, you guys are probably talking wedding details. | 不好意思 你俩正聊婚礼细节呢吧 |
[10:03] | I mean, no maid of honor’s gonna steal the spotlight | 我是说 没有哪个伴娘会用自己的 |
[10:05] | with her own problem | 一大堆问题 |
[10:06] | on the bride’s big weekend, am I right? | 掩盖新娘在婚礼周末的光环 我说的对吧 |
[10:07] | Keep it real, homies! | 现实点吧 姑娘们 |
[10:12] | You know, he is right. | 你还别说 他说得对 |
[10:13] | Why is this all about you? | 为什么一切都是关于你啊 |
[10:15] | I mean, you have been preoccupied | 周末这两天 你一直都在纠结 |
[10:16] | with Marshall all weekend. | 马修的事儿 |
[10:17] | I have not! | 我才没有 |
[10:18] | You have been sleeping with a doll made of cushions | 你天天晚上抱着个抱枕做的假人睡觉 |
[10:20] | that you named after him. | 你取的名字都随他 |
[10:22] | Not true! | 才不是呢 |
[10:23] | After we do our business, | 我们完事儿之后 |
[10:24] | I make marshpillow sleep on the couch! | 我都让马枕枕睡沙发的 |
[10:26] | -So there! -Oh, my god, that is so ridiculous! | -所以别拿这个说事儿 -天哪 这太荒唐了好嘛 |
[10:28] | So, what did Darren do to you? | 那达伦对你做了什么 |
[10:30] | Well, a few years ago, I started this band. | 几年前 我组建了这个乐队 |
[10:32] | And, you know, it was a goof– | 你懂的 乐队不过是个幌子 |
[10:33] | It was just me and a couple of dorks from business school. | 不过是我和商学院的几个学呆随便玩一玩罢了 |
[10:37] | I’m actually embarrassed to tell you our name. | 我都不好意思告诉你乐队的名字 |
[10:39] | I had an all-lawyer funk band | 我有一支律师乐队 |
[10:41] | called the funk, the whole funk, and nothing but the funk. | 我们乐队的名字叫 放克全放除了放克全不放 |
[10:44] | Oh, I now feel very safe talking about my band– | 哈 你这么一说 我就能放心大胆地告诉你我们乐队叫 |
[10:46] | Super-freak-onomics. | 超级无敌怪咖团 |
[10:47] | -Nice. -Anyway, | -不错嘛 -反正吧 |
[10:49] | I brought Darren in to split lead vocals, | 我把达伦找来做乐队的主唱 |
[10:51] | and he took over. | 然后他就喧宾夺主了 |
[10:53] | You know, first he took away my solos, | 他先是抢走了我的独唱 |
[10:55] | then I got demoted to backup vocals, | 然后我又被调去做和声 |
[10:56] | and now the only time I use a mic | 而如今我唯一能在乐队里用麦克风的时候 |
[10:59] | is after Darren’s first false exit, when I say, | 就是达伦第一次返场前 我问台下观众 |
[11:02] | “Do you guys want more Darren?” | “你们还想不想再听达伦唱歌” |
[11:04] | And then today, | 然后今天 |
[11:05] | I found this ad online. | 我在网上发现了这个广告 |
[11:08] | “Ass player wanted”? | “屁♂鼓演奏者招聘” |
[11:10] | Move your thumb. | 你滑一下手指 |
[11:11] | Oh, “Bass player wanted.” | 哦 “贝斯演奏者招聘” |
[11:13] | Wait, he was gonna kick you out of your own band? | 等一下 他不是要把你从乐队里除名吧 |
[11:16] | Yeah. | 他就是 |
[11:17] | But instead… I quit. | 但我不会让他得逞 我主动退出了 |
[11:20] | You quit?! That’s it? | 你主动退出了 就这样了吗 |
[11:22] | But it’s your band– you must be avenged! | 但那是你一手组建的乐队啊 你不能就这么算了 |
[11:25] | Funny you should say that, | 有意思的是 |
[11:26] | because as I was leaving the hotel, I ran into someone. | 我正要离开酒店的时候 我遇到了一个人 |
[11:29] | You need to steal this douche monkey’s van. | 你得顺走这大蠢猴的车 |
[11:33] | Aldrin justice, nice! | 艾尔德仁的正义 漂亮 |
[11:35] | Your wife is cool. | 你老婆太酷了 |
[11:37] | Oh, the coolest. | 最酷了 |
[11:41] | Hey, did she, um, happen to mention | 问问 她有没有 |
[11:42] | The fact that I’m sort of ruining | 不巧说到我毁掉了她 |
[11:43] | Her dream of moving to Italy? | 搬去意大利的梦想呢 |
[11:45] | Uh, yeah, that did come up. | 有 说到了 |
[11:48] | You need to steal this douche monkey’s van. | 你得顺走这大蠢猴的车 |
[11:52] | And then run my husband over with it. | 然后从我丈夫身上碾过去 |
[11:56] | I think you’ve got a tough talk coming. | 我猜你有的解释了 |
[11:58] | Yeah, well, so do you. | 确实 不过你也是 |
[12:00] | When we get to the farhampton inn, | 等我们到了远汉普顿 |
[12:01] | You’re gonna go in there and you’re gonna stand up to Darren. | 你得大步走进去 直面那个达伦 |
[12:04] | Oh, come on, I aldrin justiced him. | 干嘛啊 我都用艾尔德林正义审判他了 |
[12:06] | Yeah, but I bet you’re just gonna give | 嗯 我倒是觉得你只会 |
[12:07] | This van right back to him. | 把车还他而已 |
[12:09] | I mean, were you at least gonna pee in it a little? | 我是说 至少在里边嘘嘘一下留个纪念 |
[12:11] | I was gonna gas it up and get it washed. | 我本打算把油加满再洗个车 |
[12:15] | You’re too nice. | 你太善良了 |
[12:17] | I’m the same way. | 我也是 |
[12:18] | Sometimes you got to get in there and stand up for yourself | 真的猛士敢于直面惨淡的人生 |
[12:21] | I always cave and side with the other person. | 我总是怂在后边 不为自己出头 |
[12:24] | I can’t handle confrontation. | 我就是没法和人对着干 |
[12:26] | Yes, you can. | 不 你能 |
[12:27] | You make some good points. | 说的有道理 |
[12:29] | Look. | 听我说 |
[12:31] | I don’t know you, but I can tell that you’re strong. | 我不太认识你 但是我认为你很强大 |
[12:34] | That’s your band. | 那是你的乐队 |
[12:36] | Don’t let Darren steal it away. | 别让达伦鸠占鹊巢 |
[12:41] | No, there’s no defeating the devil. | 不可能的 根本无法战胜恶魔 |
[12:42] | He’s someone else’s problem now. | 他现在是别人的问题了 |
[12:46] | I’m sorry if I’ve been | 真对不起 |
[12:48] | Distracted this weekend. | 我这周末都心烦意乱的 |
[12:49] | Oh, let’s not fight anymore, okay? | 别再吵了 对吧 |
[12:52] | Oh, good, Robin, you finally told Lily | 哦罗宾 太棒了 你终于告诉莉莉 |
[12:54] | You feel like she’s abandoning you as a friend | 你觉得她去意大利 |
[12:55] | By going to Italy. | 让你感觉被抛弃了 |
[12:57] | Honesty is progress. Stay gold. | 坦诚相对哦 挺住了 |
[13:00] | I’m not… | 我没有 |
[13:02] | Ooh, ted. | 哦 泰德 |
[13:02] | When you move to chicago, | 你搬到芝加哥 |
[13:03] | You got to try gazzola’s pizza. | 一定要尝尝那个加佐拉披萨 |
[13:06] | Namaste, hermanos. | 合十敬礼 哥们 |
[13:14] | You’re moving to chicago? | 你要搬去芝加哥 |
[13:15] | Is that even a real place? | 那地方真的是个地方吗 |
[13:18] | It’s a style of pizza. | 那只是一种披萨而已 |
[13:19] | Ted, you can’t live in a pizza. | 泰德 你又不能住在披萨里 |
[13:21] | I got an amazing job offer there. | 那儿有一份非常好的工作等着我 |
[13:23] | Look, Lily knows, but Marshall and Robin don’t. | 听着 莉莉已经知道了 但马修和罗宾还不知道 |
[13:26] | So please keep it quiet. | 别声张 |
[13:27] | You’re moving to chicago?! | 你?要!搬?去!芝?加!哥? |
[13:30] | He-he’s moving to chicago! | 他 他要搬去芝加哥了 |
[13:34] | When do you move? | 什么时候搬 |
[13:35] | At least tell me it’s not until next year or something. | 至少到明年才搬之类的 |
[13:38] | It’s not until… | 要到 |
[13:41] | Monday. | 周一 |
[13:42] | Monday?! | 周!一? |
[13:44] | So you are just gonna disappear the day after my wedding? | 就是说我婚礼一结束你就消失了 |
[13:48] | After ten years of being best friends? | 作为十年基情的最好的朋友 |
[13:50] | -Well, actually, Marshall’s my… -Don’t even think about it! | -其实马修才是 -你再提这茬 |
[13:53] | -That’s fair enough. -You are gonna give me one day’s notice? | -说得对 -你就这样只提前一天告诉我吗 |
[13:56] | Well, I didn’t want to upset you on your wedding weekend. | 嗯 我不想在你婚礼惹你不高兴 |
[13:58] | No, it’s good. | 不用了 没什么 |
[14:00] | It’ll be easy to say good-bye | 既然我对你无足轻重 |
[14:01] | Now that I know how much I mean to you. | 永别什么的也没有难度了 |
[14:03] | Well… | 别 |
[14:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:13] | Look, I was… | 听我说 我 |
[14:14] | I was never really rooting for Marshall. | 我一直都不是站在马修那边 |
[14:16] | I was rooting to not lose my best friend. | 我是站在不想失去我的朋友那边 |
[14:20] | But that’s selfish. | 不过这也很自私 |
[14:22] | No matter where you go, | 不论你去哪里 |
[14:24] | I’m in your corner and I always will be. | 我都在你那边 永远都在 |
[14:27] | And to prove it… | 为了证明 |
[14:33] | What are you gonna do with marshpillow? | 你把马枕枕拿来干嘛 |
[14:35] | Hold these arms back While you beat the goose down out of this bastard. | 我得抓稳了 好让你把这货肠子都打出来 |
[14:38] | Because that’s what best friends do. | 好朋友就该这样 |
[14:41] | Thanks, it-it’s not gonna help. | 谢谢 不过这没什么用 |
[14:43] | Try it. One punch. | 试试 就一拳 |
[14:48] | Ooh, that felt good. | 哟 感觉不错啊 |
[14:50] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[14:51] | yeah, that’s it, sweetheart. | 耶 就这样 宝贝 |
[14:52] | Head, body, head. Head, body, head. | 打头 击腹 打头 击腹 头 腹 |
[14:58] | Barney, wait, wait! | 巴尼 等等 |
[15:00] | Your friendship is important to me. | 你的友谊 对我无比重要 |
[15:02] | I swear on my mother’s… | 我对着我妈的 |
[15:03] | No, I swear to god. | 不 我对这上帝发誓 |
[15:05] | No… I swear to hef. | 不 我对着老海发誓 |
[15:05] | 休•海夫纳 花花公子老板 80岁娶24岁名模 男人典范 | |
[15:06] | don’t take that name in vain. | 不可妄称老海之名 |
[15:09] | If someone is important to you, you tell them you’re moving. | 既然人家对你这么重要 你肯定要告诉人家你要搬走 |
[15:13] | I’m just some guy you used to know back in new york. | 我不过是你之前在纽约认识的路人甲罢了 |
[15:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:21] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[15:22] | How…? | 怎么 |
[15:31] | That’s a $600 bottle. | 600刀一瓶啊 |
[15:33] | Ted, that’s grand larceny. | 泰德 那可是巨额盗窃罪 |
[15:36] | You really could go to jail for this. | 你真有可能为此蹲监狱的 |
[15:38] | That’s the dream. | 终极梦想 |
[15:41] | So… | 所以呢 |
[15:43] | You’re moving to chicago. | 你要搬去芝加哥了 |
[15:45] | I’m going to chicago. | 我要搬去芝加哥了 |
[15:48] | Why? I know Marshall and Lily might leave, | 为什么啊 我知道马修莉莉可能要走 |
[15:49] | But it’s only a year, and in the meantime, | 可不过是一年而已 |
[15:51] | We’ll still see each other all the time. | 我们还是能在一起厮混的 |
[15:53] | You, me, Robin… | 你 我 罗宾 |
[15:57] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:01] | I need a new start. | 我需要一个全新的开始 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会好想你的 |
[16:07] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我也一定会特别想你的 |
[16:11] | Well, here we are. | 好啦 到啦 |
[16:14] | Good luck in there. | 祝你好运 |
[16:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:17] | And don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[16:18] | At the reception, I’ll yell, | 在接待宴上 我会吼 |
[16:20] | “The lead singer sucks skunk junk,” | 主唱傻逼 主唱垃圾 渣滓烂货 |
[16:22] | After every song. | 每一首歌唱完之后都会吼的 |
[16:24] | I’ll come up with something | 我还能再想出更多的梗 |
[16:25] | Better than “Skunk junk.” | 比渣滓烂货更严重的那种 |
[16:27] | No, no. | 不了不了 |
[16:28] | “Skunk junk” Is pretty solid. | 渣滓烂货已经够赞了 |
[16:32] | You can’t yell that at the lead singer. | 你不能这么吼主唱 |
[16:35] | Because I don’t suck skunk junk. | 因为我不是什么渣滓烂货 |
[16:38] | Wait, are you saying…? | 等一下 你是要… |
[16:40] | I’m coming in. Darren and I are gonna have a chat | 我要卷土重来 我要跟达伦 |
[16:42] | About my band! | 好好谈谈我的乐队 |
[16:45] | Skunk junk. | 渣滓烂货 |
[16:50] | For the record… | 记好了 |
[16:54] | His first word | 他说的第一句话 |
[16:56] | Was “Mommy.” | 是”妈咪” |
[16:57] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[16:59] | This is my band. I started it. | 这是我的乐队 我一手建起来的 |
[17:02] | And if anyone is getting fired here, it’s you, Darren. | 要是真有人要被开掉的话 那也得是你 达伦 |
[17:05] | So hit the bricks, | 拿砖削死你 |
[17:07] | S-skunk… | 渣滓 |
[17:09] | Junk. | 烂货 |
[17:10] | Is that even a little bit intimidating? | 有没有一点吓人的说啦 |
[17:13] | Nope, and the knitting’s not helping. | 没有 而且边织毛衣边说 一点用都没有 |
[17:15] | I’m sorry, I just met this baby and he needs a hat. | 不好意思 我就是刚好碰到一个宝宝需要帽子 |
[17:18] | What… you can’t fire Darren. | 啥 你不能开除达伦啊 |
[17:20] | He gets how hilarious and adorable I am. | 他懂得我有多搞笑多可爱 |
[17:23] | Plus it is so inspiring | 而且还有更励志的 |
[17:25] | How he overcame his mother being eaten by a barracuda. | 就是关于他妈被梭鱼吃了 他如何挺过来的事迹 |
[17:29] | Gah! It’s finding nemo. | 妈蛋 这是海底总动员好吗 |
[17:33] | That’s new. | 他会引用新的了 |
[17:35] | There’s no defeating the devil. | 根本无法战胜恶魔 |
[17:38] | New plan. Linus, | 新计划 莱纳斯 |
[17:39] | if at any point tonight you see me with an empty glass… | 今晚任何时候 只要看到我的杯子空了 |
[17:42] | Kennedy package. | 肯尼迪套餐 |
[17:43] | It’s a very popular choice this weekend. | 这个周末非常流行这个套餐 |
[17:45] | Thank you, Linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[17:50] | Uh, Lily? | 呃 莉莉 |
[17:53] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[17:55] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[18:09] | Pause? | 暂停吧 |
[18:10] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[18:22] | Thank you, Linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[18:26] | There are real villains in this world. | 世界上有很多真正的恶棍 |
[18:28] | But they don’t always get real justice, do they? | 但是他们不一定都能得到真正的正义惩罚 对吗 |
[18:32] | You want to believe karma’s gonna get them. | 你相不相信 善恶终有报 |
[18:35] | All right, who wants a drink? | 好啦 谁想喝一杯 |
[18:36] | I’m stealing. | 我偷的哟 |
[18:39] | But karma doesn’t always come through. | 可是 报应不是任何时候都会出现的 |
[18:44] | I love how strong your marriage is. | 我超爱你们稳固的婚姻 |
[18:45] | And you don’t need to lose weight, Louise, | 而且你根本不需要减肥哦 露易丝 |
[18:47] | No matter what he told me. | 别管他跟我说了什么 |
[18:49] | Catch you on the flip-flop, muchachos. | 想通了找我哈 骚年 |
[18:54] | Sorry, mi amigos. | 不好意思哈 小伙伴 |
[18:56] | I guess you have to accept that sometimes in life… | 我觉得在人生中的某些时候 你需要接受 |
[19:00] | You just don’t get that knockout punch. | 你就是打不出那一拳 |
[19:11] | Hey, can I get some ice? | 喂 能给我点冰块吗 |
[19:12] | The best man just punched me in the face for no reason. | 刚才伴郎无缘无故就朝着脸揍了我一拳 |
[19:16] | Oh, what, that’s funny to you? | 什么 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[19:18] | You know what? I quit. | 那你听好了 我不干了 |
[19:19] | You can have your stupid band back. | 你可以把你的破乐队要回去了 |
[19:21] | I miss being in a band where people are decent to each other | 我怀念身在一个大家相敬如宾的乐队里的感觉 |
[19:25] | And there’s no drama. | 而且也没那么多乱七八糟的 |
[19:27] | I’m going back to the new guns n’ roses. | 我要回归新枪花乐队了 |
[19:31] | Linus, whoever that best man is, | 莱纳斯 不管伴郎是谁 |
[19:33] | I would like to buy him a double of your finest scotch. | 我都愿意给他买双份的你们这里最好的威士忌 |
[19:36] | you started a band | * 你组建了乐队 * |
[19:36] | Bad Books by Forest Whitaker | |
[19:39] | that was cool for a while | * 酷炫了一阵子 * |
[19:42] | but it turned pretty bland | * 然后索然无味 * |
[19:44] | I started a fight | * 我挑事打了一架 * |
[19:48] | with a neighbor next door | * 打了隔壁的邻居 * |
[19:50] | and his pesky wife | * 和他烦人的老婆 * |
[19:53] | Here you go. | 给你的 |
[19:54] | Is this from one of you guys? | 这是你们谁给我买的吗 |
[19:56] | -Nah. -No. | -不是啊 -没有 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | Well… This is incredible. | 哇 这味道好赞啊 |
[20:03] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:04] | It’s the Glen Mckenna 35-year. | 这是35年的格伦•麦肯纳陈酿 |
[20:06] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:08] | This whole time, you had Glen Mckenna 35-year? | 原来你们这里一直都有35年的格伦•麦肯纳陈酿啊 |
[20:11] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么一直不说 |
[20:12] | You didn’t ask about the 35. | 你们又没说要35年陈酿 |
[20:14] | And, kids, that’s the first drink your mother ever bought me. | 孩子们 这就是你们妈妈给我买的第一杯酒 |
[20:22] | Hey, Barney, I’m so sorry I missed your rehearsal dinner. | 嘿 巴尼 真抱歉错过了你们的预演晚宴 |
[20:26] | Oh, that’s okay. | 哈 没关系 |
[20:28] | We didn’t even know you weren’t here, jerk. | 我们都没发现你没在这呢 坟蛋 |
[20:31] | Listen, I know that I can’t make up for being late, | 听着 我知道我的迟到无法弥补啦 |
[20:33] | But I did get you a-a special gift. | 我给带了一份特别的礼物 |
[20:35] | Well, hand it over, fathead. | 好啊 交过来啊 傻蛋 |
[20:37] | Well, you might want to wait until after the wedding photos. | 不过 你可能想等到照完婚礼照片时再要 |
[20:39] | Hand it over now, travel breath. | 现在给我呈上来啊 口臭男 |
[20:42] | Okay, Barney, I’ll hand it over. | 好吧巴尼 我这就给你呈上来 |
[20:45] | Oh, god, it’s the fourth slap! I don’t know why I was so obnoxious. | 天哪 这是第四个耳光 我不知道我干嘛这么紧张 |
[20:48] | 本集结束 进入冬歇 北京时间1月14日 精彩继续 |