时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | \N9月\N \N | |
[00:03] | 2005年 | |
[00:06] | You’re my best friend, Barney. | 你是我最好的朋友 巴尼 |
[00:08] | Good. Then, as your best friend, | 很好 那作为你最好的朋友 |
[00:09] | I suggest we play a game I like to call | 我建议我们来玩一个小游戏 我把它称为 |
[00:10] | Have You Met Ted? | 你见过泰德吗 |
[00:12] | What? Oh, my God. | 你说什么 天呐 |
[00:13] | I’m so stupid. | 笨死我算了 |
[00:15] | Stay there. I’m on my way. | 你们先别走 我马上到 |
[00:49] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 不好意思 借过一下 |
[00:55] | I am so, so sorry. | 实在是太 太不好意思了 |
[00:57] | I went to the one on the West Side. | 我到西边那个麦克拉伦酒吧去了 |
[00:59] | I was beginning to think that you’d forgotten about me. | 我差点以为你忘了我了呢 |
[01:15] | Kids, the night your Aunt Lily and Uncle Marshall got engaged, | 孩子们 你们的莉莉阿姨和马修叔叔订婚那晚 |
[01:18] | the night I met Aunt Robin, was the night of your mom’s 21st birthday. | 我初见罗宾阿姨那晚 是你们妈妈的21岁生日 |
[01:21] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[01:23] | -W-Where’s Max? -He couldn’t get a cab. | -麦克斯去哪了 -他说他打不到车 |
[01:25] | Which is code for “Waited until the last minute to get me a birthday gift.” | 也就是说他最后一秒才想起来要给我买礼物 |
[01:29] | Although… | 不过 |
[01:30] | he always nails it. | 他每次都买对了 |
[01:31] | Two years ago, he got me an exact replica | 两年前 他送了我一台跟«荒唐小混蛋奇遇记» |
[01:33] | of the Pee-wee’s Big Adventure bike. | 海报上一模一样的自行车 |
[01:35] | And last year, he got me a one-man band suit | 去年他送了我一套光杆乐队服 |
[01:37] | including knee cymbals. | 膝盖上还绑了一对钹 |
[01:37] | 钹 一种打击乐器 类似于中国民乐中的镲 | |
[01:39] | And these are things you want? | 所以这些都是你想要的吗 |
[01:41] | No, these are things I need. | 不 这些都是我必需的 |
[01:43] | Oh, that’s Max. | 哦 麦克斯来电话了 |
[01:44] | Uh… I got to take this. | 呃 我出去接一下 |
[01:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:49] | Okay, you’re officially super late now… | 好吧 你已经迟到好久了哦… |
[01:56] | Yes, this is she. | 对 是我 |
[02:16] | 这样你早餐唱歌的时候就有伴奏了 | |
[02:16] | 爱你的 麦克斯 | |
[02:36] | \N \N2012年4月 | |
[02:37] | Okay, this is ridiculous. | 够了 这样不行啊 |
[02:39] | You’ve been sitting around for two years. | 你都这样干坐着两年了 |
[02:41] | It’s time to get back out there. | 是时候重出江湖啦 |
[02:43] | I have not been sitting around. I have been hard at work. | 我也没干坐着啊 我工作不要太努力啊 |
[02:45] | I think I’m about to enter my | 我觉得我的作品要进入 |
[02:47] | “Robots Doing Track and Field Events” Period. | “机器人参加田径项目”时期了 |
[02:50] | It’s a very exciting time. | 这是一段非常令人激动的时期好吗 |
[02:53] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[02:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:56] | And I can’t imagine what it was like | 而且我真的无法想象 |
[02:58] | going through what you went through. | 你所经历的这些痛苦 |
[02:59] | But these are your 20s. | 但是你现在才二十多岁 |
[03:01] | It’s St. Patrick’s Day. | 今天是圣帕特里克节 |
[03:03] | The holiday of my people. | 我们的节日 |
[03:04] | -You’re not Irish. -Binge drinkers. | -你又不是爱尔兰人 -可我是酒鬼啊 |
[03:06] | Now, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[03:08] | No, please don’t make me go out there. | 不嘛 别让我出去了 |
[03:09] | It’s gonna rain. | 外面会下雨的 |
[03:10] | Bring your umbrella. | 那就带好雨伞 |
[03:16] | How is the bathroom line this long and yet the floor | 为什么洗手间的队伍这么长 这儿还一地尿 |
[03:20] | is covered with urine? If there’s urine out here, | 要是洗手间外面都是一地尿 |
[03:21] | what in God’s name is going on in there? | 这里面得什么德行啊 |
[03:23] | Screw this, we’re holding it. Let’s go dance. | 算了吧 我们憋着 去跳舞吧 |
[03:25] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[03:26] | This is what I’m talking about. | 我要表达的就是这意思 |
[03:29] | The love of your life could be on that dance floor, | 你一生的挚爱可能就在舞厅里面 |
[03:31] | waiting for you to bump into him. | 等着你撞见他呢 |
[03:33] | If you’re not there, he’s just gonna bump into someone else. | 如果你不在的话 他会撞见别的人的 |
[03:36] | Somehow I doubt it. | 我持怀疑态度 |
[03:38] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[03:40] | No, that’s okay. | 哦 没事的 |
[03:41] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[03:42] | Wait, is that… | 等下 那是… |
[03:44] | Mitch. | 米其 |
[03:45] | -No way. -Hi. | -不是吧 -嗨 |
[03:48] | What are you doing in New York? | 你来纽约干嘛啊 |
[03:50] | -I live here. -What? | -我住在这啊 -啥 |
[03:51] | Uh, this is my friend, Kelly. | 介绍下我朋友 凯丽 |
[03:52] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[03:53] | Mitch was my instructor at orchestra camp. | 米其以前是我管弦乐队夏令营的指导老师 |
[03:55] | -Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. -Orchestra camp. | -嗯哼 -管弦乐夏令营哈 |
[03:56] | It’s not as lame as it sounds. | 比听上去洋气得多了 |
[03:57] | We also did physics, so… Right. | 我们还做物理了呢 说起这个 |
[03:59] | So, Mitch, what are you up to these days? | 那米其 你最近在干嘛 |
[04:02] | I’m still teaching orchestra. | 我还在教管弦乐队 |
[04:03] | I’m at this public school up in the Bronx. | 在布朗克斯区一所公立学校 |
[04:03] | 布朗克斯区 纽约五大区之一 有名的贫民区 以高失业高犯罪闻名 | |
[04:05] | It’s totally underfunded, | 最近资金相当不足 |
[04:06] | a lot of the kids can’t afford instruments, | 好多孩子都买不起乐器 |
[04:07] | -but I really… -Take my cello. | -可是我真 -我的大提琴归你了 |
[04:09] | -What? -Yeah. | -说啥 -真的 |
[04:10] | Oh, yeah, you gotta take it. | 认真的 你拿去吧 |
[04:12] | I haven’t played it in years. | 我都好几年没弹了 |
[04:13] | It’s just sitting in my closet. | 就放在我衣橱里落灰 |
[04:14] | Give it to one of the kids! | 送给孩子们吧 |
[04:15] | Wow, are you sure? | 哇哦 你确定 |
[04:16] | Do you want to come and get it right now? | 你现在就来取好吧 |
[04:17] | Um… okay. | 呃 好啊 |
[04:19] | Okay, great. Let’s go. | 好 这就走 |
[04:21] | Okay, yes, you’re doing something nice. | 好吧 你确实是在做好事 |
[04:25] | But you’re still bailing on me. | 不过你还是放我鸽子了 |
[04:26] | So I guess, karmically… it evens out? | 那我猜 一善一恶 扯平了 |
[04:29] | I’m just worried about you. | 我只是担心你 |
[04:31] | Don’t be. | 没事啦 |
[04:32] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[04:33] | And who knows? | 还有谁知道呢 |
[04:35] | Maybe you’ll bump into someone tonight. | 你今晚会碰到什么人呢 |
[04:37] | Oh… | 哦 |
[04:41] | Girl, I will sham-rock your world. | 妞 大爷会干得你天翻地覆 |
[04:46] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[04:49] | I’ll… | 大爷我 |
[04:51] | We’ll… | 我们 |
[04:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:54] | Okay, here it is. | 好了 给你吧 |
[04:57] | I haven’t played this | 自从那些风云女孩 |
[04:58] | since the popular girls locked me inside the case. | 把我关琴盒里之后 我再没弹过了 |
[05:01] | Although it was roomier than when I played the violin… | 虽说比我拉小提琴时更宽敞些… |
[05:04] | What are you doing?! | 你搞毛啊 |
[05:05] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[05:07] | What am I doing? | 我在搞毛呢 |
[05:08] | I don’t know! What are you doing?! | 我不知道 你搞什么飞机 |
[05:09] | This is my thing… | 这是我的绝活 |
[05:10] | It most certainly is your thing. | 我知道这是你的小伙伴 |
[05:11] | Now, please cover your thing up. | 拜托 快把这货挡住 |
[05:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉啊 |
[05:14] | I-I meant… | 我是说… |
[05:15] | this move. | 这种招式 |
[05:16] | It’s my thing. | 是我的绝活 |
[05:18] | I call it “The Naked Man.” | 我叫它裸男计划 |
[05:19] | A few weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[05:20] | I was on a date, and it worked. | 我去约会 这招奏效了 |
[05:22] | And then I was on another date and it worked again, | 然后我去另一个约会 又成功了 |
[05:24] | so I figured it would work all the time. | 所以我想它还真就百发百中 |
[05:26] | Well, now you know it doesn’t work all the time. | 现在你也知道它不会百发百中了吧 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:29] | Although two out of three… | 不过三发两中还算是… |
[05:32] | Is this what it’s gonna be like? | 一切终将如此吗 |
[05:34] | Being single in New York? | 这就是在纽约单身的后果吗 |
[05:36] | Even the nice guys turn out to be total creeps? | 就算是蛮好的一个人 也会变成怪胎吗 |
[05:39] | I have gotten pretty creepy since I moved here. | 我搬来这里时的确变成怪胎了 |
[05:43] | I feel so lost right now. | 现在我觉得无比迷芒 |
[05:46] | I don’t even know what I’m doing with my life. | 甚至不知道我的人生要何去何从 |
[05:48] | Can I tell you an embarrassing story? | 能给你说个很丢脸的故事吗 |
[05:51] | Is it this one? | 是这个故事吗 |
[05:52] | Taking place right now? | 正在发生的这个 |
[05:53] | I felt lost | 我同样觉得 |
[05:55] | for a long time, too. | 迷茫了很久 |
[05:58] | I was living in my parents’ basement. | 我住在父母家的地下室里 |
[06:02] | Playing video games, mastur… | 玩电子游戏 自… |
[06:02] | 没有说完的词是masturbate自慰 | |
[06:03] | ing those games, | 自己…精通于那些游戏 |
[06:05] | until | 直到 |
[06:06] | I finally woke up | 我最终醒来 |
[06:08] | and realized I wanted to follow my dream | 意识到我必须要追随 |
[06:11] | of teaching music. | 教音乐的梦想 |
[06:14] | Let me save you a few years. | 听我的话 少走几年弯路吧 |
[06:16] | Even if it sound completely crazy… | 即使这听起来非常疯狂 |
[06:19] | what is it you want to do with your life? | 你这一辈子究竟想做什么 |
[06:21] | I want to end poverty. | 我想要消除贫困 |
[06:24] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:26] | Then every decision you make from here on out | 那你现在做的每个决定都应该 |
[06:28] | should be in service of that. | 为它服务 |
[06:32] | Wow. | 哇 |
[06:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:35] | You know, for a minute there, | 你知道吗 刚刚那一会儿 |
[06:36] | I totally forgot you were naked. | 我完全忘了你是光着身子的 |
[06:39] | In a way… | 在某种意义上 |
[06:41] | aren’t we all naked? | 我们不都是赤条条的吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah, but your balls are on my couch. | 是 但你的蛋蛋搁在我沙发上了 |
[06:46] | -Hug? -I will take a rain check. | -抱一个 -还是改天吧 |
[06:46] | rain check出自露天棒球比赛 原指遇雨改期 | |
[06:48] | It’s raining now. | 现在就在下雨啊 |
[06:50] | Oh, my umbrella! Oh! Uh… | 噢 我的伞 噢 噢 |
[06:53] | I will be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:54] | Um… long story. | 呃…一两句话说不清楚 |
[06:57] | Nothing happened, I swear. | 什么也没发生 我发誓 |
[06:59] | Then why are you naked? | 那你干嘛光着身子 |
[07:02] | Oh, what the hell? | 唉 管他呢 |
[07:05] | When I got to the club, it had already closed. | 等我到那个俱乐部时 它已经关门了 |
[07:08] | By the next day, some super inconsiderate | 到了第二天 某个非常无礼的人 |
[07:09] | person had taken my umbrella. | 拿走了我的雨伞 |
[07:11] | But by that point, I didn’t care. | 不过到这时候 我已经不在乎了 |
[07:14] | I knew that if I really wanted to end poverty, | 我知道如果我想要消除贫困的话 |
[07:16] | 2009年 秋 | |
[07:16] | I had to get a degree in economics. | 我就得先拿一个经济学学位 |
[07:19] | So… | 这样 |
[07:21] | to answer your question, | 对于你的问题 |
[07:22] | that’s how I got here. | 这就是我怎么会来这儿的 |
[07:24] | I meant, how did you get here from the subway station? | 我是说 你是怎么从地铁站过来的 |
[07:27] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:27] | But I’m only asking ’cause I just moved to town. | 因为我刚刚搬过来才多问了一句 |
[07:29] | I don’t even have a place to live yet. | 我连住的地方还没找好呢 |
[07:32] | Yeah, you do. | 你现在有了 |
[07:33] | Come live with me. | 来和我一起住吧 |
[07:34] | My roommate just moved out. | 我室友刚刚搬出去了 |
[07:36] | Are you sure? | 你说真的吗 |
[07:37] | You just met me. | 你才刚认识我 |
[07:38] | I could be a serial killer. | 我说不定是个连环杀人犯呢 |
[07:39] | I like to believe in people. | 我喜欢信任别人 |
[07:41] | Plus, what are the chances that we’re both serial killers? | 再说了 我们俩都是连环杀人犯的几率太小了 |
[07:46] | Just promise me there won’t be | 只要答应我客厅里不会 |
[07:48] | any naked men in the living room. | 再有裸男来袭就好 |
[07:49] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[07:50] | I’m on permanent hiatus in the love department. | 我不会再进入任何一段感情了 |
[07:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:55] | I find that hard to believe. | 这有些难以置信啊 |
[07:56] | I guess I’m old-fashioned. | 我思想比较传统 |
[07:57] | I believe that each of us only gets one. | 我相信每个人都有一个真命天子 |
[08:00] | And I got mine already. | 我已经找到我的那个了 |
[08:03] | Well, if you ask me, | 好吧 要我说的话 |
[08:04] | you know what comes after the one? | 你知道那一个的后面有什么吗 |
[08:07] | The next one. | 是下一个 |
[08:08] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 好吧 |
[08:09] | Well, I don’t really see that happening any time soon. | 我觉得我最近也找不到下一个的 |
[08:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:15] | Is this room seven? | 这是7号教室吗 |
[08:20] | And so, if you must bring food to this class, | 所以 如果你们非要在教室里吃东西的话 |
[08:23] | please bring enough for everyone. | 麻烦给我们大家都分上一些 |
[08:25] | I don’t want to see someone | 我可不想看到有些人 |
[08:27] | eating, say, lobster, in the front row | 在前排吃龙虾什么的 |
[08:30] | without sharing with the rest of of us. | 却没有跟大家一起分享 |
[08:32] | Because that… | 因为那 |
[08:33] | would be shellfish. | 是自私的 |
[08:33] | 与 那是海鲜 同音 | |
[08:41] | Come on, that was funny. | 拜托 超好笑的好吗 |
[08:43] | Anyway… …this is Architecture 101. | 废话不多说 这里是建筑学101 |
[08:45] | Architecture 101? | 建筑学101吗 |
[08:46] | Oh, no, I’m in the wrong class! I have to go! | 哦糟了 我走错教室了 我走啦 |
[08:50] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 借过 |
[08:53] | Oh, God. | 哦天啊 |
[08:54] | Wait, I was in the right class. | 等下 刚才的教室没错啊 |
[08:56] | First day as a professor, wrong classroom, coming through! | 菜鸟教授一枚 走错教室 我来啦 |
[09:02] | \N \N2010年1月 | |
[09:02] | You play bass? | 你弹贝斯吗 |
[09:04] | Seriously, ask my friends. | 说真的 你可以问我朋友去 |
[09:05] | I always say | 我总是在说 |
[09:06] | my ideal woman… | 我理想中的女人… |
[09:08] | 出处S05E12 | |
[09:08] | …does not play bass, | 肯定不会弹贝斯 |
[09:10] | because this is clearly your roommate’s. | 因为很明显这也是你室友的 |
[09:12] | She’s in a band. | 她是个乐队成员 |
[09:13] | Damn, that’s cool. | 我去 酷毙了 |
[09:14] | This is unbelievable. | 这太难以置信 |
[09:16] | You just picked out the only three things in here | 你刚好把我室友放在这房间里仅有的三件东西 |
[09:18] | that are my roommate’s. | 找了出来 |
[09:19] | So does your roommate’s band ever play shows or… | 话说回来 你室友的乐队有没有什么表演啊 或者… |
[09:21] | -Get out. -All right. | -滚 -好吧 |
[09:46] | Okay, this is crazy. | 好吧 这太神奇了 |
[09:48] | Do you know where this umbrella came from? | 你知道这个雨伞是哪儿来的吗 |
[09:49] | Because I could’ve sworn that I… | 我敢发誓这… |
[09:51] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 |
[09:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:54] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[09:55] | Oh… well, I never liked him, | 哦… 好吧 我从来就没喜欢过那货 |
[09:58] | and I never thought he deserved you, and… | 而且我一直觉得他配不上你 而且… |
[10:01] | I am sorry, I didn’t know you were dating someone. | 对不起 我不知道你在和某个人约会 |
[10:03] | Who was this? | 他是谁啊 |
[10:04] | He was the architecture professor. | 他就是那个建筑学教授 |
[10:06] | The one who taught Econ 305 by accident. | 就是不小心进错经济学305教室的那个 |
[10:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:10] | That guy? | 那个人啊 |
[10:12] | Why did you break up? | 你们为什么会分手 |
[10:13] | He’s got a thing for you. | 他有点喜欢你 |
[10:15] | What? | 啥 |
[10:16] | Yeah, what? | 那个 啥 |
[10:17] | He’s… what? | 他… 啥 |
[10:19] | How… um, how could he have a thing for me? | 他怎么… 他怎么可能会喜欢我 |
[10:21] | He’s never even met me. | 他从来没见过我 |
[10:22] | He didn’t have to. | 他不需要见到你 |
[10:24] | Everything he saw of yours, he went crazy for. | 他看到你的每样东西都很兴奋 |
[10:26] | You should’ve brought him to my room. | 你应该带他去我的房间的 |
[10:28] | Okay? He would’ve run screaming | 好吗 他进去一定会尖叫着逃跑的 |
[10:30] | once he saw my calligraphy set, | 要是他看到我的书法装备 |
[10:31] | my coin collection, | 我的硬币收藏 |
[10:33] | my chain-mail corset from the Renaissance Faire. | 我在文艺复兴集会上买的锁甲紧身衣 |
[10:36] | Well, that’s pretty cool. | 好吧 那个其实很酷的 |
[10:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:39] | How could he not be in love with you? | 他怎么可能不会爱上你 |
[10:40] | The way you fall asleep on the couch | 你玩猜字游戏睡着后 |
[10:42] | when you’re doing the crossword. | 躺在沙发上的姿势 |
[10:44] | When did he see me fall asleep on… | 他什么时候看到我… |
[10:45] | The way your hair smells. | 你幽幽的发香 |
[10:47] | The way your eyes sparkle. | 你忽闪的双眸 |
[10:56] | I might have some stuff to figure out. | 我可能得去理理清楚了 |
[10:57] | -You might. -I’m so sorry! | -有道理 -对不起 |
[11:00] | No, uh, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[11:02] | It was nice. | 感觉不错 |
[11:04] | I haven’t been kissed in a really long time. | 我已经很久被吻过了 |
[11:07] | Not long after that, she met a nice girl | 没过多久 她遇见了一个好姑娘 |
[11:09] | and they fell in love, | 然后坠入爱河 |
[11:11] | so it’s a happy ending– for Cindy anyway. | 所以这是个好结局 至少对辛迪来说 |
[11:14] | I, however, am left without a roommate, | 我呢 被室友抛弃了独守空房 |
[11:17] | so here we are. | 于是就这样了 |
[11:20] | I have a confession. | 我要跟你坦白个事 |
[11:22] | Uh, I don’t need a place to live. | 呃 我不需要找地方住 |
[11:24] | I saw your ad for the roommate, and I just… | 我看到你招室友的广告 我… |
[11:26] | I-I really wanted to meet you. | 我真的很想见你一面 |
[11:28] | I-I’m a huge fan of your band SuperFreakonomics. | 我是你”超级魔鬼经济咖”乐队的死忠粉 |
[11:28] | 出自«魔鬼经济学» 作者史蒂芬•列维特 史蒂芬•都伯纳 | |
[11:32] | Oh, my gosh, really? | 噢 天呐 真的假的 |
[11:34] | Really, come I to all your shows, | 妥妥的 你每场表演我都去 |
[11:36] | and I’m not just saying this– I think you guys are | 我不只想说 我觉得你们是全城 |
[11:38] | the best economic-themed band in the entire city. | 最棒的以经济学为主题的乐队 |
[11:41] | Even better than Radiohedge Fund? | 比”无线对冲基金”乐队还好吗 |
[11:44] | Oh, absolutely. | 那必须的 |
[11:45] | I wish I had the guts to do what you do. | 我希望我也有像你这样的勇气 |
[11:49] | I love to sing, but… | 我爱唱歌 可是… |
[11:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:55] | Next time we do a show, you have got to come up onstage with us | 下次我们表演 你必须跟我们一起出现在舞台上 |
[11:58] | and sing a song. | 唱首歌 |
[11:59] | -Oh, no, I couldn’t. -Mm-hmm. | -哦 不 不行 -嗯哼 |
[12:01] | No, I’m, I’m, I’m too shy. | 不行 我 我 太羞涩了 |
[12:05] | But maybe just one song! | 但就一首又能怎样 |
[12:08] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[12:10] | 2012年4月 | |
[12:10] | I mean, I don’t like to think of SuperFreakonomics as my band. | 我是说 我不认为超级魔鬼经济咖是我的乐队 |
[12:14] | I think of it as my canvas | 我认为它只是一块画布 |
[12:16] | upon which I paint my masterpieces. | 任我在上面画出杰作 |
[12:20] | And that right there is why I don’t play bass. | 而这就是我不弹贝司的原因 |
[12:27] | Can I help you with that? | 要我搭把手吗 |
[12:28] | Uh, wow, thanks, Superman. | 呃 哇哦 谢谢你 超人 |
[12:32] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[12:34] | It’s either help you | 我要是不帮你 |
[12:35] | or stop a train from going off a cliff, | 就得阻止火车掉下悬崖了 |
[12:37] | and you’re much cuter. | 你可比火车可爱多了 |
[12:39] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[12:41] | Oh, no, sorry, I’m 16. | 哦 不 不好意思 我才16岁 |
[12:44] | Oh, wow, sorry. | 哦 哇哦 对不起 |
[12:47] | Have a good night. | 晚安 再见 |
[12:48] | Wait, you believe that? | 等会 你居然相信了 |
[12:50] | I like you. | 你真有意思 |
[12:51] | Uh, sure, you can buy me a drink. | 呃 当然 你可以请我喝一杯 |
[12:54] | MacLaren’s. | 麦克拉伦酒吧 |
[12:55] | The last time I was here, | 上次我来这的时候 |
[12:56] | I thought this place was called Puzzles. | 这地方还叫谜题酒吧 |
[12:58] | That’s an odd name. | 名字真奇怪 |
[13:00] | Why would you call a bar Puzzles? | 怎么会有酒吧叫谜题 |
[13:01] | Unless that’s the puzzle. | 除非这就是那个谜题 |
[13:04] | Well, um, | 呃 |
[13:05] | thank you for the drink. | 谢谢你请我喝酒 |
[13:08] | Uh, so, do you want to get dinner sometime? | 那个啥 什么时候一起吃个饭吧 |
[13:11] | Um… | 呃 |
[13:14] | Louis, you’re really nice, but… | 路易斯 你人很好 但是… |
[13:17] | I was in love with somebody a long time ago, | 很早之前我爱上了一个人 |
[13:20] | and he died. | 后来他过世了 |
[13:22] | -Oh, I’m sorry. -No, I’m sorry. | -哦 对不起 -不 是我的错 |
[13:24] | Uh, it’s silly, but… | 呃 这事挺二的 |
[13:27] | it’s like the first lottery ticket I ever bought was… | 就像我第一次买彩票 |
[13:31] | kaboom, jackpot, and I’m pretty sure I’m not going to win again, | 就中了大奖 而且我很确定我再也不可能赢了 |
[13:36] | not like that anyway, | 赢也不会像那样 |
[13:37] | so I don’t generally buy lottery tickets anymore. | 所以我就再也不买彩票了 |
[13:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[13:42] | So I should… go. | 那么我该…走了 |
[13:44] | Well, if you change your mind… | 呃 如果哪天你改主意了 |
[13:48] | …give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[13:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:00] | Okay, now we’re even! | 好啦 现在我们打平了 |
[14:00] | 出自S07E21 | |
[14:04] | -So we got dinner. -And? | -我们一起吃晚餐了 -然后呢 |
[14:08] | He’s… nice. | 他…人不错 |
[14:10] | Nice? He sounds amazing! | 只是不错吗 光听你说我就觉得他好棒啊 |
[14:12] | Handsome, good dresser, paid for dinner. | 相貌英俊 衣着讲究 主动买单 |
[14:14] | What more do you want? | 你还想怎么样啊 |
[14:16] | Do you know how rough it is out there? | 你知道现在找个对象有多难吗 |
[14:18] | I once met a guy claiming to be a genie | 有一次 我碰见个说他自己是精灵的男的 |
[14:20] | whose penis grants wishes. | 说他的鸡鸡能带来祝福 |
[14:20] | 出自巴尼«泡妞宝典» | |
[14:22] | Oh, my God, who would even fall for that? | 我的天哪 谁会信这个啊 |
[14:25] | The point is, Louis sounds great. | 这不是重点 重点是 路易斯很棒的 |
[14:27] | And that’s how your mom started dating Louis. | 就这样 你们的妈妈开始和路易斯约会 |
[14:30] | And for a couple years, it was fun. | 头几年的时候还挺好的 |
[14:33] | One tasty English muffin | * 一只美味的英式松饼 * |
[14:35] | Baby, that is what I am | * 宝贝 我就是那松饼 * |
[14:39] | One tasty English muffin | * 一只美味的英式松饼 * |
[14:42] | With some raspberry jam. | * 还涂满了树莓果酱哟 * |
[14:47] | That’s funny. | 真好玩 |
[14:50] | It just wasn’t love. | 只是 那不是爱情 |
[14:52] | But then fate intervened. | 但此时 命运之轮开始旋转 |
[14:54] | Anyway, you guys wouldn’t, uh, happen to know of any | 不管怎样 你们俩不会还认识 |
[14:57] | good wedding bands available at the last minute, would you? | 某个最后时刻还有档期的婚礼乐队吧 |
[15:00] | Hi. One ticket to Farhampton, please. | 你好 请给我一张去远汉普顿的车票 |
[15:04] | Now, Louis had a beach house out in Farhampton, | 路易斯在远汉普顿有一幢海景房 |
[15:07] | so he let your mother stay there. | 你们的妈妈在远汉普顿时就住在那儿 |
[15:08] | The day before the wedding, as she was taking | 婚礼前一天 她正要把曲奇 |
[15:10] | some cookies out of the oven, she got an e-mail. | 从烤箱里拿出来的时候 她收到了一封邮件 |
[15:12] | What the damn hell?! | 这他妈什么情况 |
[15:15] | “Bass player wanted”. That is what the ad said. | “贝斯演奏者招聘” 招聘广告上是这么写的 |
[15:18] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[15:20] | After I’m the one who invited Darren into the band. | 明明是我请他入的乐队 他现在竟然这样对我 |
[15:24] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办啊 |
[15:26] | You need to steal this douche monkey’s van. | 你应该偷了这个大蠢猴的车 |
[15:30] | Then run my husband over with it. | 然后开着它从我丈夫身上碾过去 |
[15:32] | Well, that’s very tempting. | 这个嘛 听起来很诱人 |
[15:34] | I’ve never really been the type of person to… | 但我从来都不是那种… |
[15:37] | “Must be hotter than the girl we have now, | “一定要比我们的现任贝斯手好看” |
[15:39] | who, in my opinion, is a six at best”? | “要我说啊 那女的最多也就值个六分” |
[15:46] | Aw, geez, what is this knucklehead doing? | 哎哟 老天 这白痴干嘛呢啊 |
[15:53] | Excuse me! Hey! | 打扰咯 你好啊 |
[15:55] | You guys need a lift? | 你们要搭个便车不 |
[15:57] | The best man just punched me in the face for no reason. | 刚才伴郎无缘无故就朝着脸揍了我一拳 |
[16:00] | You know what? I quit. | 那你听好了 我不干了 |
[16:00] | 出自S09E13 | |
[16:01] | You can have your stupid band back. | 你可以把你的破乐队要回去了 |
[16:06] | Linus, whoever that best man is, | 莱纳斯 不管伴郎是谁 |
[16:07] | I would like to buy him a double of your finest scotch. | 我都愿意给他买双份的你们这里最好的威士忌 |
[16:21] | Louis! | 路易斯 |
[16:28] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[16:34] | -Can you give me a minute? -Um… okay. | -你能等我一分钟吗 -呃…好吧 |
[16:39] | There’s someone that I need to talk to. | 我得先跟一个人说几句话 |
[16:44] | I’ll-I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[16:56] | Hi, Max. It’s me. | 嗨 麦克斯 是我 |
[17:00] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉来打扰你了 |
[17:02] | I know you’re probably up there playing baseball with your dad. | 我知道你大概正在天上跟你爸爸打棒球呢 |
[17:05] | Um, look, I-I’ve got a situation here. | 呃 是这样 我现在有点情况 |
[17:10] | I think that I have been holding myself back | 我觉得我一直在压抑着自己 |
[17:15] | from falling in love again. | 拒绝自己爱上他人 |
[17:18] | And I think it’s because I can’t let you go. | 我觉得这是因为我无法放手 |
[17:23] | But you’re not here anymore… | 但你已经不在了啊 |
[17:26] | so I have to ask this: | 所以 我必须要问你 |
[17:31] | Would it be okay if I moved on? | 我可以放下过去开始新生了吗 |
[17:37] | I realize that you have no way of answering that, | 我知道你没办法给我回应 |
[17:40] | but, um… | 但… |
[17:42] | Oh, okay… | 喔 好吧 |
[17:44] | I will take that as yes. | 我就把这当作同意了 |
[17:47] | Um, in that case, I should get back in there. | 这样的话 我该进屋了 |
[17:58] | I guess this is it. | 这次是真结束了吧 |
[18:02] | For real this time. | 这次是真的了 |
[18:06] | Bye, Max. | 再见 麦克斯 |
[18:24] | So? | 那么… |
[18:34] | My answer is… | 我的回答是… |
[18:37] | no. | 不 |
[18:53] | You’re in luck. | 你太幸运了 |
[18:55] | Mother of the bride never checked in. | 新娘的母亲一直没来入住 |
[18:57] | How many keys will you be needing? | 你需要几把钥匙 |
[18:58] | Just one. | 就一把 |
[18:59] | Yeah. I just… | 嗯 我刚刚… |
[19:01] | I broke up with someone. | 刚刚跟人分手了 |
[19:07] | I think room number six is the room for you. | 我觉得6号房间会适合你的 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:10] | Hold me close and hold me fast | * 紧紧和我相依偎 * |
[20:10] | La vie en Rose by Cristin Milioti | |
[20:15] | This magic spell you cast | * 你在耳畔轻吹 * |
[20:18] | This is la vie en rose | * 生活芬芳似玫瑰 * |
[20:22] | When you kiss me, Heaven sighs | * 你我深吻天自悲 * |
[20:26] | And though I close my eyes | * 双眼紧闭心已醉 * |
[20:29] | I see la vie en rose | *生活芬芳如玫瑰 * |
[20:34] | When you press me to your heart | * 当你闯进我心扉 * |
[20:38] | I’m in a world apart | * 幸福有如春水 * |
[20:40] | A world where roses bloom | * 遍地盛开玫瑰 * |
[20:45] | And when you speak, angels sing from above | * 你低声轻语 天使引吭高飞 * |
[20:50] | Everyday words seem to turn into love songs | * 日常碎语 也如情歌般飘荡 * |
[21:00] | Give your heart and soul to me | * 请你身心伴我随 * |
[21:05] | And life will always be La vie en rose. | * 生活永远会 芬芳如玫瑰 * |
[21:22] | Kids, I must have heard your mom’s rendition | 孩子们 我这些年已经听过无数遍 |
[21:24] | of “La Vie en Rose” A million times over the years. | 你们妈妈演奏的«玫瑰人生» |
[21:27] | Every night when she tucked you in, for instance. | 比如每天晚上她给你们盖上被子的时候 |
[21:30] | But that performance, | 但这次演奏 |
[21:31] | that first night I ever heard her sing, | 是我有生以来第一次听到她唱歌 |
[21:33] | that one will always be my favorite. | 这次演奏永远都是我最喜欢的一次 |
[21:40] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[21:42] | Barney, I was just out there on the patio… | 巴尼 我刚才在露台上 |
[21:46] | and there’s someone in the room next to us. | 我们隔壁房间有个女孩 |
[21:49] | I didn’t see her, but… | 我没有看见她 不过… |
[21:50] | Well, she was playing the ukulele… | 她在弹奏尤克里里 |
[21:58] | Barney? | 巴尼 |