时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 周日\N凌晨5点\N \N | |
[00:01] | Well, that party was a dud. | 哎 刚才那个派对真是失败啊 |
[00:02] | 婚礼前13小时 | |
[00:02] | I think I struck out with, like, 20 girls. | 我估计 拒绝我的女孩大概有 二十多个吧 |
[00:04] | And… my condom expired. | 而且 我的避孕套过期了 |
[00:06] | We are losers! | 咱俩真废物 |
[00:07] | We’ve tried everything. | 我们已经试了所有办法 |
[00:09] | We’re covered in Drakkar, | 我们喷了黑色达卡香水 |
[00:11] | I’ve got fresh new white socks, | 我换上了新的白袜子 |
[00:12] | and I thought our mime work in there | 而且我认为咱俩刚才演的喜剧 |
[00:14] | was excellent! | 简直棒极了 |
[00:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:22] | Um, are we in a zombie movie right now? | 难道…咱俩现在置身僵尸电影里吗 |
[00:51] | Boys… | 小子们 |
[00:52] | today is your lucky day. | 今儿你俩算是走运了 |
[00:55] | Because today… | 因为今天 |
[00:58] | I’m gonna teach you how to… | 我要教你们怎么… |
[01:04] | …live. | …生活 |
[01:06] | Who’s got gum? | 谁有口香糖 |
[01:15] | 统筹+后期+压制\N独挑大梁肉鸭鸭力挽狂澜誓死守护分身乏术小花花 | |
[01:21] | Kids, for a brief period when I was seven, | 孩子们 在我七岁的时候 有一段时间 |
[01:24] | my best friend was a balloon. | 我最好的朋友是一只气球 |
[01:26] | It was the classic story: | 这是一个经典的故事 |
[01:28] | boy meets balloon, | 男孩与气球相遇 |
[01:30] | boy and balloon become friends, | 男孩与气球成为朋友 |
[01:32] | boy loses balloon | 就在妈妈把热狗 |
[01:33] | when Mom sets out hot dogs in the backyard. | 放到后院的时候 男孩失去了气球 |
[01:35] | No! | 不 |
[01:38] | Decades later, boy’s new best friend finds out | 十多年后 男孩的新挚友发现了这件事 |
[01:40] | about the whole thing and never lets him live it down. | 还不肯让男孩忘却这段历史 |
[01:42] | I hate you so much. | 我恨死你了 |
[01:44] | The whole thing taught me a lesson. | 我从这件事中学到的东西就是 |
[01:45] | If you love something, | 如果你爱一样东西 |
[01:47] | you can never let it go, | 你永远都不能放手 |
[01:48] | not even for a second, | 一秒都不能放 |
[01:50] | or it’s gone forever. | 否则 你就永远地失去了它 |
[01:51] | Well, at least I still got my hot dogs. | 好吧 至少我还有热狗 |
[01:55] | No! | 不 |
[01:57] | It was a lesson that took me | 我花了将近三十年 |
[01:59] | nearly 30 years to unlearn. | 才将这个执念放下 |
[02:00] | Where could Barney be? | 巴尼能在哪儿呢 |
[02:02] | Oh, relax. He always finds his way home. | 放心吧 他总能找到回家的路 |
[02:04] | St. Patrick’s Day, 2008. | 2008年 圣帕特里克节 |
[02:06] | He did not find his way home that night. | 那晚他可没有找到他回家的路 |
[02:08] | That dumpster was a block from his apartment. | 他睡的那个垃圾箱离他的公寓只有一个路口远 |
[02:10] | I call that a win. | 我觉得他那就算到家了 |
[02:11] | Also, that isn’t the filthiest trash he’s ever slept with. | 还有 那个并不是他睡过的最肮脏的垃圾桶 |
[02:14] | Ho! My future husband, folks! | 哈 那就是我未来的丈夫哦 朋友们 |
[02:18] | Or maybe he bailed on the wedding. | 或者他放弃了这个婚礼 |
[02:20] | Oh, come on. | 噢 拜托 |
[02:21] | Don’t even think like that. | 千万别这么想 |
[02:22] | Well, he’s terrified of commitment– | 你看 他害怕做出承诺 |
[02:24] | although, ironically, loves being tied down… | 虽然讽刺的是 他很喜欢被捆绑 |
[02:27] | Look, as the run-offee at my own almost-wedding, | 听着 作为被落跑的新郎 |
[02:31] | I can tell you you are fine. | 我可以告诉你 你没事的 |
[02:33] | -Barney is no Stella. -Mmm. | -巴尼不是斯黛拉 -是呢 |
[02:35] | Hey, have you talked to her in a while? | 嘿 你最近有没有跟她联系啊 |
[02:37] | -Stella? -Yeah. | -斯黛拉吗 -对啊 |
[02:39] | The woman who broke my heart | 那个伤透了我的心 |
[02:40] | and embarrassed me in front of | 让我在我所有亲友面前 |
[02:42] | all my friends and loved ones? | 难堪至极的女人吗 |
[02:44] | Uh… no. | 不 没有 |
[02:45] | That was a lie. | 我说谎了 |
[02:47] | A few days earlier, | 几天前 |
[02:48] | I had talked to Stella on the phone. | 我和斯黛拉通了个电话 |
[02:49] | Because, as you may recall, | 因为 你记得吧 |
[02:51] | I’m kind of the wedding gift master. | 我可是个新婚礼物大师呢 |
[02:54] | Okay, I’m gonna stop you. | 好吧 我想要打断你一下 |
[02:56] | Do you not hear | 你难道没觉得 |
[02:57] | how weird this all sounds? | 这些听起来有多奇怪吗 |
[02:58] | What part of this is weird? | 哪儿奇怪了 |
[02:59] | You’re going to your ex-girlfriend’s wedding. | 你要参加你前女友的婚礼 |
[03:00] | -It’s not weird at all. -Where you’ll be the best man… | -完全不奇怪啊 -你还要以伴郎的身份参加 |
[03:02] | Utterly not weird. | 绝对不奇怪 |
[03:03] | And now, less than a week before the wedding, | 然后现在 离婚礼不到一周了 |
[03:05] | you’re calling the woman who left you at the altar | 你给在圣坛上抛弃你 还搬到 |
[03:08] | and moved three time zones away | 离你时差三小时的地方住的女人打电话 |
[03:10] | on the razor-thin chance | 就因为还有一丁丁丁点的可能 |
[03:11] | that I somehow ended up | 她祖母的盒式吊坠 |
[03:12] | with her grandmother’s locket? | 会在我这里 |
[03:14] | You know what’s weird, Stella? | 你知道什么才是奇怪吗 斯黛拉 |
[03:15] | Not seeing Star Wars until you’re 30. | 直到三十岁的时候才看《星球大战》 |
[03:17] | You’re trying to blow up the wedding. | 你是在毁掉这个婚礼 |
[03:19] | You called C-3PO “The Tin Man.” | 你管瑟•斯瑞皮欧机器人叫做”锡罐人” |
[03:19] | 星球大战中用废弃的残片拼凑而成的机器人 | |
[03:21] | He is made of tin! | 他本来就是个锡做的罐子啊 |
[03:22] | It’s Tatooine scrap metal! | 那叫图塔因星球的废旧金属 |
[03:24] | This is not an argument you are gonna win. | 我不是来跟你吵架让你赢的 |
[03:26] | Now, do you have the locket or not? | 快说 那挂坠到底在不在你那儿 |
[03:28] | Look, I might have it somewhere | 好吧 那挂坠或许 |
[03:30] | in one of my old boxes in our storage locker, | 在我储藏室的那堆旧箱子里 |
[03:32] | but even if I did, I cannot get out there this week. | 但就算在 我这礼拜也没时间帮你找 |
[03:35] | I’m totally swamped. | 我都快忙成狗了 |
[03:37] | One ticket to Los Angeles, please. | 一张去洛杉矶的机票 谢谢 |
[03:40] | So the reason someone can’t come up | 所以不能派人上来 |
[03:42] | to fix the air conditioning | 给我们修空调的原因 |
[03:43] | is that the ghost of Captain Dearduff, | 是因为蒂尔达夫船长的鬼魂 |
[03:46] | who haunts this room, | 就是在这里闹鬼的那位 |
[03:48] | likes it muggy? | 喜欢温暖潮湿的感觉 |
[03:49] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[03:50] | Although, now that I say it out loud, | 但是 我现在把这句话说出来 |
[03:51] | it does sound kind of ridiculous, | 感觉的确有点可笑 |
[03:53] | because there’s no such thing as ghosts. | 因为世界上根本没有鬼 |
[03:55] | Right? | 对吧 |
[03:58] | You have outflanked me, Front Desk Guy! | 算你狠 前台男 |
[04:00] | Victory is yours! | 你赢了好吧 |
[04:02] | The truth is, there was a ghost in that room. | 可真相是 这房间里的确有鬼 |
[04:05] | You see, minutes earlier, | 因为 几分钟之前 |
[04:07] | Marshall had been in the middle of the worst fight | 马修正经历他婚姻中 |
[04:09] | of his marriage, | 最激烈的吵架 |
[04:10] | when all of sudden, Lily stormed out. | 突然之间 莉莉夺门而出 |
[04:13] | Damn it, Lily. | 该死 莉莉 |
[04:16] | This is so unfair. | 这也太不公平了吧 |
[04:17] | I know! | 就是说呢 |
[04:18] | Storming out in the middle of an argument? | 没吵完就摔门走了 |
[04:21] | So childish! | 这也太幼稚了吧 |
[04:22] | Thank you, Ghost Lily. | 谢谢你 鬼莉莉 |
[04:24] | I’m glad at least you see it that way. | 我很高兴你也这么想 |
[04:27] | Although, let’s be honest, I did you a favor. | 尽管 说实话 我可帮你大忙了 |
[04:30] | You were gonna lose. | 你本来都输定了 |
[04:31] | I… what? | 我…怎么 |
[04:32] | I was gonna lose? | 我输定了吗 |
[04:33] | Uh, check your spectral scorecard, Ghost Lily. | 呃 鬼莉莉 看看你的鬼魂积分表好吗 |
[04:36] | I had you on the ropes. | 我都把你说服了 |
[04:37] | That’s why you ran out. | 这才是你跑掉的原因 |
[04:38] | I ran out because you brought up San Francisco. | 我跑出去是因为你又提起旧金山那件事了 |
[04:41] | It was a valid point. | 那是很有效的论点啊 |
[04:42] | It’s ancient history. | 那都几百年前的事了 |
[04:44] | If you’re mad at anyone, | 如果你非要冲谁发火的话 |
[04:45] | you’re mad at 2006 Lily. | 那也应该冲2006年的莉莉发啊 |
[04:47] | Well, I can’t very well have an argument with 2006… | 哦 我不太可能和一个活在2006年的… |
[04:49] | Is nice! | 是极好的 |
[04:51] | Do people still say that? | 现在人还这么说话吗 |
[04:54] | I’m sorry, how exactly | 对不起 你打算怎么 |
[04:55] | are you gonna teach us how to live? | 教我们如何生活 |
[04:57] | The journey to awesome | 超凡之路 |
[05:00] | starts with a single… | 始于单身… |
[05:03] | Actually, lots of singles. | 准确地说 是始于大批单身 |
[05:04] | We’re going to a strip club. | 我们要去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[05:05] | Strip club? | 脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[05:07] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们这前不着村后不着店的 |
[05:09] | There is always a strip club. | 总会有个脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[05:12] | Hey, are you a little worried this guy might kill us? | 嘿 你是不是也有点担心这货会宰了我们 |
[05:15] | We just put a down payment on adult bunk beds. | 我们才交了一个上下铺床的定金 |
[05:18] | Would getting killed really be so bad? | 被人宰了也不算什么 |
[05:20] | Good point. I got a weird feeling. | 说的在理 我就是觉得怪怪的 |
[05:22] | I mean, there’s something off about… | 我觉得这人不大正常… |
[05:23] | Whoa! | 哇噢 |
[05:29] | Question: why does this sign say “Gentlemen’s club”? | 提问 为什么这牌子上写着”绅士俱乐部” |
[05:31] | Answer? because The Crab Shed | 回答 因为蟹柔乡 |
[05:34] | is a place for gentlemen. | 是绅士们的避风港 |
[05:37] | A gentleman | 作为一位绅士 |
[05:38] | tips generously. | 付小费应出手大方 |
[05:40] | A gentleman uses | 作为一位绅士 |
[05:41] | the complimentary bathroom cologne… | 可以喷用洗手间里的免费古龙水… |
[05:43] | …but not too much. | …但是别喷太多 |
[05:44] | Oh. This is important. | 哦 还有很重要的一点 |
[05:47] | Your instinct may be | 你的直觉有可能告诉你 |
[05:49] | to avoid the free buffet. | 不要吃这里免费的自助餐 |
[05:52] | Your instinct is wrong. | 你的直觉是错的 |
[05:56] | Don’t sleep on the meatballs, gentlemen. | 别忽略那些肉丸子啊 先生们 |
[05:58] | They are | 它们简直是 |
[05:59] | exquisite! | 人间美味 |
[06:00] | Come on! | 走起 |
[06:05] | You know, I liked Stella. | 你知道吗 我挺喜欢斯黛拉的 |
[06:07] | Even though she broke your heart, | 尽管她伤了你的心 |
[06:08] | I’d still put her in your top five. | 我还是把她归在你的前五里面了 |
[06:10] | Which are…? | 这前五都是谁啊 |
[06:12] | All right, number five, Stella. | 好吧 第五名 斯黛拉 |
[06:13] | Number four, Zoey. | 第四名 佐伊 |
[06:15] | Number three, uh, the Slutty Pumpkin. | 第三名 嗯 浪荡南瓜妹 |
[06:17] | Ah. | 她呀 |
[06:18] | Number two, Marshall, | 第二 马修 |
[06:19] | that time you guys pretended to be a couple | 就是我帮巴尼卖房子时 |
[06:21] | when Barney was trying to sell the apartment. | 你和他假扮情侣那次 |
[06:23] | And number one, Victoria. | 第一名嘛 维多利亚 |
[06:25] | Well, you’ve given this some thought. | 哇 你还真的认真考虑过啊 |
[06:27] | Well, we all have. | 嗯 我们都考虑过 |
[06:28] | There’s kind of a running e-mail chain about it. | 这个就像一个不断被转发的邮件 名字一直在更新 |
[06:30] | But the pastry chef was the best. | 但是那个糕点师绝对是最好的 |
[06:33] | No question. | 毫无疑问 |
[06:34] | I do miss her sticky buns. | 我确实很怀念她那黏黏小包包 |
[06:36] | Uh, euphemism? | 呃 有猥琐含义吗 |
[06:37] | Nope. | 没有 |
[06:40] | Can I be honest? | 我能实话实说吗 |
[06:41] | Um, it was kind of crazy how all of sudden | 你和维多利亚 就那样 |
[06:45] | it was just… over between you and Victoria. | 毫无征兆地分手了 挺奇怪的呢 |
[06:48] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[06:51] | you guys were seven years in the making. | 你们俩时隔七年 再续前缘 |
[06:53] | She left her fiance for you. | 她甚至为你甩了自己未婚夫 |
[06:56] | What… why would you break up? | 你俩 到底为什么分手啊 |
[07:00] | What happened? | 究竟发生了什么 |
[07:05] | We, um… | 我们 呃 |
[07:08] | we broke up because of you. | 我们分手 是因为你 |
[07:14] | Oh, my God, this is amazing! | 我滴个神啊 太爽了吧 |
[07:17] | I ruined my pants, but it’s totally worth it! | 虽说我裤子都报销了 但绝对值回本啊 |
[07:19] | Best meatballs ever! | 史上最美味肉丸子 |
[07:21] | Mmm! I’m gonna ask | 嗯 我有几个问题 |
[07:23] | a serious question right now. | 想趁现在问一下 |
[07:24] | Can a person live in a strip club? | 人是可以住在脱衣舞俱乐部的吧 |
[07:27] | Yes. | 当然可以 |
[07:28] | For the next few years, | 接下来几年 |
[07:29] | your strip club will be like home. | 脱衣舞俱乐部就像你家一样 |
[07:31] | Then, one day, you’ll date a stripper | 然后某一天 你会和一个脱衣舞娘搞上 |
[07:33] | and almost marry her, and after that, | 然后几乎和她定下终身 再然后呢 |
[07:36] | you’ll realize you’re done with strip clubs, | 你就会意识到你和脱衣舞俱乐部缘分已尽了 |
[07:38] | in the sense that you’ll dial it back to, like, once a week. | 缘尽到 大概每周去一次而已 |
[07:41] | I feel like I can talk to women now. Yeah. | 我感觉我能和女人说话了 太棒了 |
[07:44] | You just stick a dollar bill in your mouth, | 只需嘴叼美钞 |
[07:45] | and the conversation starts itself. | 对话自然水到渠成 |
[07:47] | You know, I think we’re ready to go back to that party | 跟你说 我觉得我们可以回那个派对 |
[07:49] | and meet some ladies. | 跟姑娘们搭搭讪了 |
[07:50] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[07:52] | Yeah! Yeah! | 说的真好啊 |
[07:53] | You! Are! Not! Ready! | 你 丫 还 嫩 |
[07:57] | Your training is complete | 只有我说你们出师了 |
[07:58] | when I say your training is complete! | 你们才算出师了 |
[08:02] | Come on, let’s go. | 好啦 咱走吧 |
[08:05] | You-you broke up with Victoria | 你和维多利亚分手 |
[08:08] | because of me? | 是因为我 |
[08:09] | She didn’t want us to be friends anymore, | 她不允许我继续和你做朋友 |
[08:12] | so I had to let her go. | 所以我不得不放手 |
[08:14] | Ted… | 泰德 |
[08:19] | I just… | 我真的… |
[08:21] | Wow, I… | 天哪 我… |
[08:23] | And-and you haven’t talked to her since? | 然后你们就再也没有联系过吗 |
[08:25] | Haven’t talked to her since. | 再也没有联系过 |
[08:27] | Also a lie. | 又撒谎了 |
[08:29] | Unbelievable. | 真意外啊 |
[08:30] | And I assume this is all in the hopes | 我猜这都是寄希望于 |
[08:32] | that Robin’ll ditch her own wedding | 罗宾撇下她的婚礼 |
[08:33] | and run off with you? | 然后跟你私奔吧 |
[08:35] | What? No. | 什么 才不呢 |
[08:36] | I would never. | 怎么会那么想 |
[08:37] | You would never run off with a girl | 你绝不会把你个女孩在她大喜那天 |
[08:38] | on the day of her wedding? | 把她拐走然后私奔吗 |
[08:39] | Ri… | 对 |
[08:41] | Okay, that’s a fair point. | 好吧 你说的有理 |
[08:42] | I’m not done. | 我还没说完呢 |
[08:43] | …ight. | …哦 |
[08:45] | So, do you have it? | 这么说 挂坠在你手里吗 |
[08:50] | I’m looking at it right now. | 近在眼前 |
[08:52] | What? Oh, uh… stay there. | 什么 那个 你呆着别动 |
[08:53] | I’m-I’m on my way. | 我这就到 |
[08:54] | I’m in Germany. | 我身在德国 |
[08:55] | Danke schon! | 三克油 |
[08:58] | I see. | 懂了 |
[08:59] | Look, if it means that much to you, | 没事啦 如果真的这么重要的话 |
[09:01] | as soon as I’m done here at the bakery, | 我蛋糕店这边一收工 |
[09:02] | I’ll overnight it. | 我就连夜给你送过去 |
[09:03] | It’ll be there in 24 hours. | 24小时之内送到 |
[09:06] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[09:07] | So this bakery, what kind of, uh… | 还有那个蛋糕 就那种 呃… |
[09:09] | You want me to send you | 需要我顺便给你寄点 |
[09:10] | some chocolate truffle streuselkuchen? | 松露巧克力蜜橘蛋糕吗 |
[09:11] | Yes, please, you’re the best, thank you. | 对 太好了 你最棒了 谢谢 |
[09:13] | But then, 24 hours later… | 不过 24小时之后 |
[09:15] | disaster. | 灾难一场 |
[09:16] | I’m sorry, Mr. Mosby. | 不好意思 莫斯比先生 |
[09:18] | It says here your package was delivered earlier today. | 上面登记您的包裹今早已经送到了 |
[09:21] | Your wife signed for it. | 您妻子签收的 |
[09:22] | My… what? | 我的 什么 |
[09:23] | I… I don’t have a wife. | 我 我哪里有妻子啊 |
[09:24] | So, then, who’s Jeanette Mosby? | 那 这位珍妮特•莫斯比是谁 |
[09:27] | Oh, you’re kidding me. | 哦 你玩我呢吧 |
[09:31] | Oh, my gosh, 2013 me! | 哦 上帝啊 2013年的我 |
[09:34] | So many questions! | 好多问题要问哦 |
[09:36] | How many MySpace friends do I have now? | 我的聚友网上有多少好友了 |
[09:36] | 聚友网 全球最大的在线交友平台 参见qq空间原版 | |
[09:38] | Has James Blunt put out | 詹姆斯•布朗特有没有 |
[09:38] | 詹姆斯•布朗特 英国男歌手 05-06年火得一塌糊涂 | |
[09:40] | the steady stream of number one hits | 一如既往的发好歌出来 |
[09:40] | 当时的《you’re beautiful》成为巅峰 再难超越 | |
[09:42] | we all expect from him? | 我们都指望他吗 |
[09:44] | And why are we in this hotel room? | 还有我们为什么会在宾馆里 |
[09:46] | We’re here for Barney’s wedding. | 我们来这参加巴尼的婚礼 |
[09:47] | Barney’s wedding? | 巴尼的婚礼 |
[09:49] | Oh, God. | 噢 天呐 |
[09:50] | What desperate ho-bag | 那得是多淫荡的人 |
[09:52] | is handcuffing herself to that time bomb? | 才会把这颗定时炸弹绑在身边 |
[09:54] | My dad did a real number on me. | 我爸真给我绑过一个 |
[09:56] | Okay, uh… Ghost Lily, seven-years-ago Ghost Lily, | 好吧 呃 鬼莉莉 七年前的鬼莉莉 |
[09:58] | can we get on with this | 我们能继续那个话题 |
[10:00] | so I can win the argument | 好让我能赢得这个讨论 |
[10:01] | and we can move on to my regularly scheduled fantasy | 然后接着进行我经常幻想的 |
[10:02] | of you two making out with each other? | 你们两个亲热的画面吗 |
[10:04] | -Sure. -Just so you know, | -好啊 -如你所见 |
[10:05] | I really like it when… | 我是真的很喜欢… |
[10:07] | I know. I’m you. | 我懂的 我就是你嘛 |
[10:08] | And I don’t like that anymore. | 不过我现在不喜欢了 |
[10:11] | Okay, yes, | 好吧 |
[10:11] | seven-years-ago Lily, | 七年前的莉莉 |
[10:13] | maybe I am wrong for still being mad at you | 我一直因为你去旧金山和我分手生气 |
[10:15] | about San Francisco and our breakup. | 这也许是我的错 |
[10:19] | But the truth is, when you left me, | 可是说真的 你离开我的那段时间 |
[10:21] | that was the saddest I’ve ever been in my life. | 是我这辈子最难过的日子 |
[10:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:24] | The saddest you’ve ever been in your life? | 这辈子最难过的吗 |
[10:26] | Saddest I’ve ever been in my life. | 这辈子最难过 |
[10:27] | I mean, I am sitting right here. | 我想说 我就坐在这呢 |
[10:30] | Look, Dad, yes, obviously, losing you was way worse, | 好吧 爸爸 当然了 失去你是很糟糕 |
[10:33] | but I’m trying to make a bigger point here. | 可我这不是要强调重点吗 |
[10:36] | And what point is that? | 那是什么重点啊 |
[10:37] | Because she hurt you once, you now get to hurt her? | 就因为她伤害过你 你就要伤回去吗 |
[10:40] | It’s not how it works in a marriage. | 婚姻不是这么来的 |
[10:42] | Ooh… | 喔… ( ̄▽ ̄) |
[10:43] | You’re totally gonna lose. | 你会输的很惨哟 |
[10:47] | I can’t believe you’re open at this hour. | 这个点居然还开着门呢 |
[10:50] | I’m always open for my friends. | 我永远为我的朋友们大门敞开 |
[10:52] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这干嘛 |
[10:53] | We should go back to the party. | 我们应该回派对 |
[10:54] | In relaxed-fit domestic denim? | 穿着室内休闲牛仔装吗 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry, is this a costume party, | 不好意思 难道这是化妆派对吗 |
[10:58] | and you’re going as 1994? | 你要穿成94年的样子 |
[11:00] | Would you be a peach and bump this, please? | 乖 碰下拳头好不啦 |
[11:04] | Who cares about any of this? | 谁在乎这个啊 |
[11:05] | They’re just clothes. | 不就是衣服吗 |
[11:06] | Just clothes? Ted– | 就是衣服 泰德 |
[11:09] | sorry, force of habit– | 抱歉 叫习惯了 |
[11:11] | boys, suits are cool. | 孩纸们 西装狂拽酷炫屌炸天 |
[11:13] | Exhibit A. | 鲜活案例在眼前 |
[11:14] | I don’t care how well-dressed I am. | 我才不管我穿得多好呢 |
[11:16] | The real challenge is walking up to a girl | 真正的挑战是钓到那些 |
[11:17] | that I’ve never met before | 我不认识的妹纸 |
[11:19] | and somehow talking to her with words from my mouth. | 然后用我的嘴巴说话和她聊天 |
[11:22] | I’ve looked at it from every possible angle. | 我已经360度无死角观察过了 |
[11:24] | There’s just no way to do it. | 这事儿根本办不到 |
[11:32] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:33] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[11:34] | Have you met Justin? | 你见过贾斯汀吗 |
[11:36] | Uh, no. Hi, I’m Julie. | 呃 没有 嗨 我是朱丽 |
[11:39] | So simple, so elegant. | 如此轻松 如此文雅 |
[11:41] | That’s it? | 就这样而已吗 |
[11:42] | You just walk up to someone you don’t know | 你就随便走向一个陌生人 |
[11:44] | and introduce them to your buddy? | 再把他们介绍给你哥们吗 |
[11:46] | I don’t know. That sounds kind of… | 不知道 听起来就像… |
[11:47] | Have you met Kyle? | 你见过凯尔吗 |
[11:48] | Hi, Kyle. | 嗨 凯尔 |
[11:50] | Are you Jesus?! | 你是神吗 |
[11:53] | I would have understood, | 我可以理解的 |
[11:55] | you know? | 明白吗 |
[11:56] | I mean, if you told me | 我是说 要是你告诉我 |
[11:58] | that we couldn’t be friends anymore, | 我们不能再做朋友了 |
[12:00] | I-I wouldn’t have liked it, | 我虽说心里不会特别舒服吧 |
[12:01] | but I, God, I would have understood. | 可是 天呐 我会理解你的 |
[12:03] | I could never do that. | 我绝不会那么做的 |
[12:05] | Why not? | 干嘛不 |
[12:07] | Ted, okay, I insist that you tell me why not. | 泰德 你必须告诉我为什么 |
[12:10] | No way. | 不行 |
[12:11] | Answer the question. It’s… it’s for the bride. | 回答我的问题 新娘我最大 |
[12:14] | I’m not gonna answer the question, | 我才不回答你的问题 |
[12:15] | because you know the answer. | 因为你知道答案啊 |
[12:19] | You want to talk about my top five? | 你不是想谈谈我的前五名吗 |
[12:21] | There’s no top five, Robin! | 根本没有什么前五名啊 罗宾 |
[12:23] | There’s just a top one, and it’s you. | 只有一个第一名 那就是你啊 |
[12:25] | And the only reason I’m saying any of this is ’cause | 而我闭口不谈的原因是 |
[12:29] | I know that it’s not gonna change anything. | 我知道我什么都改变不了 |
[12:31] | You and Barney are getting married today. | 你和巴尼今天要结婚了 |
[12:33] | If I have to hold the shotgun myself, it’s happening. | 要是我有把猎枪的话 早一枪把自己崩了 |
[12:36] | I thought you don’t like guns. | 我还以为你不喜欢枪 |
[12:39] | I’m the best man. | 我是伴郎啊 |
[12:40] | I swore on the Bro Code. | 我对着兄弟法则起誓了 |
[12:43] | I don’t want to go to Bro Hell. | 我不想下兄弟地狱 |
[12:46] | Bro Hell sounds bad. | 兄弟地狱听起来挺恐怖的 |
[12:47] | I’m sure Barney’s got a whole thing about Bro Hell. | 我肯定巴尼给兄弟地狱准备了一整套东西 |
[12:50] | But what about when we get back from our honeymoon? | 但等我们度完蜜月回来之后怎么办 |
[12:56] | What about our first night out at the bar? | 我们婚后第一次去酒吧玩耍时 |
[12:58] | But what then? | 那时候怎么办 |
[12:59] | I mean, is it gonna be weird? | 我是说 到时候会不会很尴尬 |
[13:01] | No. | 不会 |
[13:03] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么确定 |
[13:05] | Because I’m not gonna be there. | 因为到时候我就不在这儿了 |
[13:07] | I’m moving to Chicago. | 我要搬去芝加哥了 |
[13:13] | -You’re moving to Chicago? -That’s right. | -你要搬去芝加哥 -是啊 |
[13:15] | I’m gonna work for Hammond Druthers. | 去那边为哈蒙•德莱泽工作 |
[13:17] | The penis-building guy? | 那个设计了小弟弟大厦的人 |
[13:18] | They’re not all penis buildings. | 他们也不全都是小弟弟大厦这种东西啦 |
[13:20] | They just designed this clamshell amphitheater | 他们刚刚还给圣路易斯交响乐团设计了 |
[13:22] | for the St. Louis Symphony. | 一座蚌壳样的露天剧场呢 |
[13:23] | That one, it doesn’t look like a penis, anyway. | 那栋反正看起来不像是小弟弟啦 |
[13:27] | I can’t believe you’re leaving New York. | 我不敢相信你竟然要离开纽约了 |
[13:31] | Wait, is this be– is this because of me? | 等会儿 难道这是 是因为我吗 |
[13:33] | No, it’s not because of you. | 不 不是因为你 |
[13:35] | Well, maybe at first it was, but… | 好吧 也许一开始是的 但… |
[13:50] | It’s been a really long week. | 这真是相当漫长的一周啊 |
[13:53] | Some stuff has happened and… | 发生了一些事情然后… |
[13:57] | it’s just made me feel like it’s, it’s time to move on. | 让我感觉到现在 是时候放手前行了 |
[14:03] | Yes, good things happened to me in New York, | 没错 在纽约我经历了很多美好的事情 |
[14:05] | but bad things happened, too. | 但我也经历了一些不好的事情 |
[14:09] | Like your top five worst relationships? | 比如你的糟糕恋情前五名 |
[14:12] | Okay, come on. Let me hear it. | 好吧 来吧 让我听听 |
[14:16] | -Number five, Blah Blah. -Mm-hmm. | -第五名 某某女 -嗯 |
[14:18] | Number four, boats, boats, boats. | 第四名 卖船的贝琪 |
[14:21] | Number three, Karen. | 第三名 凯伦 |
[14:23] | Number two, uh, Zoey. She made both lists. | 第二名 呃 佐伊 她两边都占了 |
[14:27] | Number one, by a landslide, Jeanette. | 第一名 以绝对优势 珍妮特 |
[14:31] | -Jeanette, of course. -By the way, | -珍妮特 毫无疑问的嘛 -顺便问问 |
[14:33] | have you talked to Jeanette lately? | 你最近有和珍妮特联系过吗 |
[14:34] | -I haven’t talked to her. -Liar. | -我没和她联系过 -骗子 |
[14:36] | So I was at your apartment stealing your mail, | 话说我在你公寓里面偷你的信件 |
[14:39] | and apparently there’s some chick named Victoria | 很明显有个叫维多利亚的小妞 |
[14:42] | sending you jewelry from Germany? | 从德国给你寄了首饰 |
[14:45] | Somebody owes somebody an explanation. | 某些人欠某些人一个解释啊 |
[14:48] | Jeanette, that locket is a wedding gift for Robin. | 珍妮特 那个吊坠是给罗宾的新婚礼物 |
[14:50] | Robin?! Oh, God, this again? | 罗宾 噢 天哪 又来了 |
[14:53] | That I’m giving to her as a friend | 我会以朋友的身份给她 |
[14:55] | because I’m kind of the wedding gift master! | 因为我是送新婚礼物的大师 |
[14:57] | Now bring it back to me right now! | 你马上把它给我送过来 |
[14:59] | Fine. Meet me at the Bow Bridge | 行 一小时内在中央公园的 |
[15:01] | in Central Park in one hour. | 弓桥上见面 |
[15:03] | And by the way, I want Kenny back. | 顺带着的 我想要回肯尼 |
[15:05] | Who’s Kenny?! | 肯尼是神马 |
[15:06] | My pet tarantula. | 我的宠物狼蛛 |
[15:09] | By the way, I love your hair. | 顺便说一句 我喜欢你的发型 |
[15:11] | I love your hair! | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[15:13] | Imaginary women, right? | 想象中的女人 对吧 |
[15:14] | I need everyone to just be quiet, please. | 我需要每个人都给我保持安静 |
[15:18] | Look, I know that I could have handled all of this better. | 听着 我知道我本来可以更好的处理这一切的 |
[15:23] | But setting aside the fact that all of our friends are here | 先不管我们所有的朋友都在这里 |
[15:26] | and that we don’t speak Italian, | 和我们不会讲意大利语的事实 |
[15:28] | if we stay in New York, we both get to follow our dreams. | 如果我们留在纽约的话 我们就都能追寻我们的梦想 |
[15:30] | Are we really gonna go someplace | 难道我们真的要去一个只能让我们中的一个 |
[15:32] | where only one of us gets to do that? | 追寻梦想的地方吗 |
[15:33] | -Of course not. -Well, then how can you…? | -当然不要了 -既然如此 那你怎么会… |
[15:35] | Wait– what? | 等会儿 你说什么 |
[15:37] | We’re not moving to Italy. | 我们不会搬去意大利 |
[15:39] | We have a baby. It makes sense to stay here. | 我们有个宝宝 待在这里才是合情合理的 |
[15:41] | Even I know that. | 就连我都知道这点 |
[15:42] | You do? | 你知道 |
[15:44] | So… I win? | 这么说…我赢了 |
[15:47] | Well, then, ho, hey, ho. | 这样 呵 嘿 呵 |
[15:50] | In your ethereal face, Ghost Lily. | 糊你一鬼脸啊 鬼莉莉 |
[15:54] | Oh, yeah, the Convincer right here! | 噢 耶 说服大师就在这儿 |
[15:58] | She thought I was gonna lose. | 她还觉得我输定了呢 |
[15:59] | You are gonna lose. | 你确实输定了 |
[16:00] | You’re gonna lose this. | 你输掉的可大了 |
[16:04] | If you keep lying to me, | 如果你继续对我说谎 |
[16:06] | if you keep cutting me out of decisions, | 继续不问我的意见就做决定 |
[16:08] | if you keep using words like “Winning” And “Losing” | 继续把”胜利”和”失败”这样的字眼 |
[16:11] | when you talk about our marriage. | 用在我们的婚姻上 |
[16:13] | It’s not like it’ll happen all at once, | 也不是说会马上应验 |
[16:16] | but if you keep acting this way, | 但如果你继续这样做的话 |
[16:19] | little by little, | 渐渐的 |
[16:22] | you’re gonna lose me. | 你就会失去我 |
[16:23] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[16:26] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[16:28] | You’re not my enemy. You’re my wife. | 你不是我的敌人 你是我的妻子 |
[16:32] | My wife! | 我的妻子 |
[16:33] | Right? | 对吧 |
[16:34] | No. Sorr… sorry. | 对不起啊 |
[16:37] | We should probably head back. | 我们应该回去了 |
[16:41] | Do you want to watch the sun come up? | 你想看日出吗 |
[16:47] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[16:49] | Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[16:51] | I’m heading over to the East Side to stuff a dead squirrel | 我正要去东区 把一只死松鼠 |
[16:53] | into a different ex-boyfriend’s mailbox, | 塞进我另一个前男友的邮箱 |
[16:55] | so, you know, this made sense. | 所以你看 多么合情合理 |
[16:57] | Of course. | 你当然这么觉得 |
[16:58] | So, can I have the locket? | 那 能把挂坠给我吗 |
[17:00] | No. | 不能 |
[17:02] | What? Jeanette… | 你不是吧 珍妮特 |
[17:04] | Ted, listen to me. You’re being crazy. | 泰德 听我说 你疯了 |
[17:06] | I’m being crazy?! | 我疯了吗 |
[17:08] | Yes! How long have you been hung up on Robin? | 对 你在罗宾这棵树上吊死多久了 |
[17:11] | Eight years?! | 八年了吧 |
[17:12] | And you’re still killing yourself | 你现在竟然还在为了给她 |
[17:14] | to fetch dumb little trinkets for her. That’s crazy! | 找个小破烂玩意儿大费周章 你就是疯了 |
[17:16] | That’s more than crazy. | 你还不止是疯了 |
[17:18] | I don’t think there’s a word for what that is! | 这世界上都没有一个词汇能形容你现在的状态 |
[17:20] | Actually, there is a word for that. It’s “Love.” | 事实上 有一个词能形容 那个词叫”爱” |
[17:23] | I’m in love with her, okay? | 我爱她 行了吧 |
[17:25] | If you’re looking for the word that means caring about someone | 如果你非要给”不顾理性地关心一个人 |
[17:28] | beyond all rationality and wanting them to have | 为了对方能够得到他/她想要的一切而拼尽全力 |
[17:30] | everything they want, no matter how much it destroys you, | 不管这样做会多么地伤害自己你都愿意”命名的话 |
[17:32] | it’s love! | 那就是爱 |
[17:34] | And when you love someone, you just, you… | 而且当你爱一个人的时候 你就…你… |
[17:37] | you don’t stop, ever. | 你从来都不会停止爱他/她 |
[17:38] | Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy. | 即便有人对你的行为侧目而视 或者叫你疯子 |
[17:41] | Even then. Especially then! | 即便那些时候 尤其是那些时候 |
[17:43] | You just– you don’t give up! Because if I could give up… | 你就是 不会放弃去爱的 因为如果我能放弃的话 |
[17:46] | if I could just, you know, take the whole world’s advice | 如果我真的 能听所有人的话 |
[17:49] | and-and move on and find someone else, that wouldn’t be love. | 放下过去重新开始另觅他人的话 那就不叫爱了 |
[17:52] | That would be… | 那是… |
[17:54] | that would be some other disposable thing | 那是唾手可得毫无价值不值珍惜的 |
[17:56] | that is not worth fighting for. | 根本不值得你为之坚守奋斗的东西 |
[18:00] | But I– that is not what this is. | 但是我…对罗宾的感情不是那样的 |
[18:04] | So, please, can I have the locket? | 所以 求你了 能把挂坠给我吗 |
[18:13] | Cuckoo. | 我脑抽了哦 |
[18:23] | I think we should get back together. | 我觉得我们还是复合吧 |
[18:31] | And… new day. | 又是新的一天 |
[18:34] | Yep, new day. | 是啊 又是新天新地 |
[18:39] | Close your eyes… | * 闭上眼 * |
[18:41] | Eternal Flame by Tiffany Giardina | |
[18:41] | Okay, you need to get at least a little sleep. | 好了 你怎么说也要睡一点点觉 |
[18:45] | Do you feel my heart beating? | * 你是否听到我的心跳 * |
[18:48] | Do you understand? | * 你是否明了 * |
[18:51] | Do you feel the same? | * 你是否一样 * |
[18:53] | A few final thoughts. | 最后给你们几个忠告 |
[18:55] | Don’t get married until you’re 30. | 不到三十岁 千万别结婚 |
[18:58] | Play laser tag once a week. | 每周玩一次真人激光枪 |
[19:00] | Give at least as many high fives as you get. | 能击掌就击掌 |
[19:04] | Teacup pigs are lady magnets, | 女人对迷你猪完全没有抵抗能力 |
[19:06] | but very hard to care for. Not worth the effort. | 但是它们太难养 不值得费那个力气 |
[19:09] | The same goes for dogs and babies. | 同理适用于狗和小婴儿 |
[19:15] | And most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[19:17] | whatever you do in this life, | 不管你这辈子做过多少传奇 |
[19:21] | it’s not legendary | 可如果没有朋友在旁观看陪伴 |
[19:23] | unless your friends are there to see it. | 那些事 就根本不是什么传奇 |
[19:26] | Good luck, boys. | 好运 小伙子们 |
[19:29] | Take care of the game for me. | 帮我把这个游戏发扬光大 |
[19:32] | We will. | 不辱使命 |
[19:36] | Did you ever get his name? | 你知道这人叫什么吗 |
[19:39] | No. What’d he give you? | 不知道 他给的你什么 |
[19:42] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[19:43] | but I think it’s important. | 不过感觉好像很重要 |
[19:46] | I don’t want to lose this feeling | * 我不要这感觉离我而去 * |
[19:51] | Lil-Lily… | 莉…莉莉 |
[19:54] | I love you. And I’m so sorry. | 我爱你 真的对不起 |
[19:56] | It doesn’t matter where we live. | 我们住哪儿无关紧要 |
[19:57] | I just want us to be together. | 重要的是我们在一起 |
[19:58] | We’re staying in New York. | 我们留在纽约 |
[20:00] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[20:01] | Yes. | 我们留下 |
[20:03] | It just makes sense. | 这样才合情合理 |
[20:06] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我真的好想你 |
[20:11] | Am I only dreaming? | * 这是否只是我的梦一场 * |
[20:14] | I have to let go now. | 现在 我必须放手了 |
[20:16] | Is this burning? | * 烈焰灼热胸膛 * |
[20:17] | I know you do. | 我知道你会的 |
[20:19] | An eternal flame? | * 爱如烈焰恒常 * |
[20:22] | Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling | * 闭上眼 握我手 我的爱 * |
[20:28] | Do you feel my heart beating? | * 你是否听到我的心跳 * |
[20:31] | Do you understand? | * 你是否明了 * |
[20:34] | Do you feel the same? | * 你是否一样 * |
[20:37] | Am I only dreaming? | * 这是否只是我的梦一场 * |
[20:49] | When we went out on our first date, | 咱俩第一次约会那天晚上 |
[20:52] | at the end of the night, | 我临走的时候 |
[20:53] | did you want me to kiss you? | 你是想让我吻你的吗 |
[20:56] | -Yeah, I did. -Damn it! | -嗯 我想 -妈蛋 |