时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 你见过我吗 莱拉·斯坦格 | |
[00:02] | The search continues for Lila Stangard. | 莱拉·斯坦格仍下落不明 |
[00:04] | – What happened? -They found her in one of those water tanks. | -怎么了 -他们在一个水箱里发现了她 |
[00:07] | Afraid you’ll kiss me again if we get too close? | 你怕咱俩离的太近你会再亲我吗 |
[00:08] | “Never happening again.” | 这事再也不会发生了 |
[00:09] | That guy, he was just sex. | 那个人对我来说只是性 |
[00:11] | – Oliver. – I said leave! | -奥利弗 -我说了出去 |
[00:13] | You get Rebecca back. | 除非你把丽贝卡找回来 |
[00:15] | Are you in love with her? | 你爱上她了 |
[00:16] | I need you to do something else for me. | 我有事要你帮我做 |
[00:18] | Whatever you need. | 你尽管说 |
[00:19] | Surveillance coverage of O’Reilly for the last 48 hours. | 过去48小时对奥莱利的监控照片 |
[00:22] | Go tell Rebecca it’s safe to come home. | 去告诉丽贝卡她可以安全回家了 |
[00:23] | I don’t think you should go to jail | 否则我不认为你应该 |
[00:25] | for something you didn’t do. | 为你没有干的事情而进监狱 |
[00:26] | No one’s ever believed in me like this before. | 从没有人这样相信过我 |
[00:30] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[00:32] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[00:33] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[00:43] | He’s dead. He’s dead. | 他死了 他死了 |
[00:49] | We have to go. | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[01:20] | There. | 好了 |
[01:22] | Good enough until we get you out of here. | 这下能离开这了 |
[01:30] | Wes! Hurry the hell up! | 韦斯 该死的你快点 |
[01:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:51] | It’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[02:03] | Griffin called me around midnight, | 格里芬在午夜前后给我打电话 |
[02:05] | asked if I had anything I could sell him. | 问我手头上有没有货 |
[02:07] | So I went to the frat house | 所以我去了兄弟会 |
[02:08] | and sold him some coke and molly. | 卖了点可卡因和摇头丸给他 |
[02:10] | He invited me to hang out, | 他邀请我留下来 |
[02:12] | so we started drinking, doing some lines. | 然后我们就开始喝酒 嗑药 |
[02:15] | Griffin said he had some pot, | 格里芬说他那还有大麻 |
[02:17] | so we went up to his room to smoke a bowl. | 我们就去他房间抽大麻去了 |
[02:20] | Next thing I know, we’re kissing. | 等我回过神来 我们正在接吻 |
[02:24] | We had just started, when Lila came in. | 我们刚开始莱拉就进来了 |
[02:28] | Apparently, I texted her, | 显然是我发信息叫她来的 |
[02:29] | which I have no memory of. | 但我一点都不记得了 |
[02:31] | I just remember Lila yelling, hitting me. | 我只记得莱拉在大吼大叫 不停打我 |
[02:35] | Griffin pulled her off. | 格里芬把她拉出去了 |
[02:37] | I tried to find her to explain what happened and apologize, | 我试图找她解释和道歉 |
[02:41] | but I couldn’t, until I got to the roof. | 但是到处都找不到她 最后在屋顶找到了 |
[02:45] | Then I strangled her and stuffed her in a water tank. | 然后我就把她勒死了扔在水箱里 |
[02:52] | Oh, my gosh. You guys are so gullible. | 天呐 你们真好骗 |
[02:54] | Rebecca, take this prep seriously | 丽贝卡 认真对待庭前准备 |
[02:56] | or go to jail. | 不然就等着坐牢吧 |
[02:57] | Isn’t it kind of your job to make sure that doesn’t happen? | 你的工作不就是让我免除牢狱之灾吗 |
[02:59] | You slut, white-trash killer. | 你个贩毒白人婊子杀人犯 |
[03:02] | You made Griffin strangle that girl on the roof. | 你让格里芬在屋顶把那女孩勒死 |
[03:04] | You liked watching her die | 你喜欢看着她在你眼前死去 |
[03:05] | because that’s the piece of garbage you are! | 因为你就是个人渣 |
[03:12] | That’s what everyone in the world is gonna say about you. | 世上所有人都会这么说你 |
[03:14] | You don’t care, neither do I. | 如果你不在乎 那我也不在乎 |
[03:16] | I’m not the one that’s gonna be beaten, | 到时候在监狱里被殴打 |
[03:18] | raped, and violated in jail. | 强奸和虐待的可不是我 |
[03:19] | That’s on you. | 而是你 |
[03:22] | So, what happened the night of Friday, August the 29th? | 告诉我们8月29日周五晚上发生了什么事 |
[03:25] | Start from the beginning. | 从头开始讲 |
[03:32] | Maybe-maybe we should take a break. | 也许我们该休息一下 |
[03:38] | Five minutes, and then we’ll start again. | 休息五分钟 然后再开始 |
[03:43] | And Romeo saves Juliet again. | 罗密欧再一次救茱莉亚于水火之中 |
[03:45] | It’s kind of sweet. | 这其实挺贴心的 |
[03:47] | It’s inappropriate and unprofessional and crazy. | 这样既不恰当也不专业而且很疯狂 |
[03:51] | They got to be doing the nasty by now, right? | 他们肯定已经滚过床单了吧 |
[03:53] | Although, I-I can’t picture the puppy that way. | 但我没法想象小可爱在床上翻云覆雨 |
[03:55] | Why would you want to? | 你为什么要想象这个 |
[03:56] | I picture everyone having sex. | 我会想象任何人的性爱场景 |
[03:59] | Oh, how’s it going with Aiden, by the way? | 你和艾登怎么样了 |
[04:00] | You two break up yet? | 你俩分手了吗 |
[04:02] | Look at me like that again, | 敢再这样看我 |
[04:03] | and I’ll file a sexual-harassment suit. | 我就指控你性骚扰 |
[04:05] | Turn on the news. | 开电视看新闻 |
[04:06] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[04:07] | Sex is out of the bag. | 他俩上床的事被揭发了 |
[04:09] | A witness has revealed new evidence | 有证人提供了新的证词 |
[04:11] | that Rebecca Sutter and Griffin O’reilly | 指证丽贝卡·萨特和格里芬·奥莱利 |
[04:13] | had sexual intercourse | 曾在莱拉·斯坦格 |
[04:14] | the night that Lila Stangard was murdered. | 被杀当晚发生过性关系 |
[04:16] | There have been rumors of a relationship | 之前一直有传闻声称 |
[04:18] | between the two codefendants before, | 两位共同被告间有亲密关系 |
[04:19] | but now an anonymous source is claiming it was Miss Sutter | 但现在有匿名线人表示 |
[04:22] | who initiated the physical relationship, | 是萨特小姐主动勾引的 |
[04:24] | as Mr. O’reilly had taken a vow of virginity. | 因为奥莱利先生曾立下保持童贞的誓言 |
[04:27] | Call the Judge and get a hearing for a gag order. | 打给法官申请禁言令 |
[04:29] | Proof of a sexual relationship between the two codefendants | 有关两位共同被告间性关系的证据 |
[04:32] | certainly gives more weight to the prosecution’s theory | 更好地支持了公诉方的理论 |
[04:34] | that it was Miss Sutter | 即是萨特小姐 |
[04:35] | who manipulated Mr. O’reilly into killing his girlfriend. | 指使奥莱利先生去杀害自己的女友 |
[04:38] | – You still feel like making jokes now? – With this evidence, | -你还想开玩笑吗 -这些证据浮现后 |
[04:40] | it’s beginning to look more and more | 本次案件越来越像是 |
[04:41] | like the story of a young love triangle | 最终悲剧收场的年轻人之间的 |
[04:43] | gone tragically awry. | 三角恋情 |
[04:50] | The prosecution has leaked gossip to the press | 公诉方故意向媒体泄露谣言 |
[04:52] | in order to slut-shame my client | 以诋毁我当事人的形象 |
[04:53] | – and poison the jury pool. – That is an offensive accusation. | -并影响陪审团 -这指控太过分了 |
[04:56] | I move for an immediate gag order. | 我申请禁言令即时生效 |
[04:57] | Ms. Keating is speculating, Your Honor. | 基廷女士是在胡乱猜测 法官大人 |
[04:58] | She can make all the wild allegations she wants. | 她可以提出任何荒唐的指控 |
[05:00] | Slutter cleans up pretty nice. | 小贱婊打扮得挺纯良的嘛 |
[05:02] | – My office had nothing to do with this leak. – Really? | -本次消息泄露与公诉方无关 -是吗 |
[05:04] | “O’reilly and Sutter had sexual intercourse“ | “奥莱利和萨特曾发生过性关系” |
[05:07] | “while high on cocaine, marijuana, and methamphetamines,” | “且一起吸食了可卡因 大麻以及冰毒” |
[05:10] | And that’s a direct quote | 这是取证文件中 |
[05:11] | from the detective’s statement in discovery. | 一位警探的证言 一字不漏 |
[05:13] | Which doesn’t prove that my office was behind it. | 这也不能证明此次泄密是公诉方所为 |
[05:15] | It could have just as easily | 同样有可能是奥莱利先生 |
[05:16] | been Mr. O’reilly and his counsel. | 和他的律师泄露的消息 |
[05:18] | Right, because releasing information | 当然了 是因为泄露此等信息 |
[05:19] | that paints my client, a devout, born-again Christian… | 把我当事人 一位洗心革面的虔诚基督教徒 |
[05:22] | as a drug-taking, sex-crazed jock serves our case how? | 刻画成爱嗑药的饥渴运动员对我方有利吗 |
[05:25] | It doesn’t matter who leaked it. | 消息是谁泄露的并不重要 |
[05:27] | Everyone knows that it’s the woman | 所有人都知道在这种情况下 |
[05:28] | who gets vilified in these scenarios. | 受诽谤伤害最大的是女性 |
[05:30] | I mean, look at these articles. | 看看这些报道 |
[05:31] | It’s my client’s face smeared across the front page, | 在铺天盖地的报章头版上的是我当事人的照片 |
[05:34] | not Mr. O’reilly’s. | 而不是奥莱利先生的 |
[05:35] | And that is my fault how? | 这又是我的错了 |
[05:36] | I don’t have editorial control over the papers. | 我可无权控制报章的排版 |
[05:39] | Enough grandstanding. | 别再哗众取宠了 |
[05:40] | However this information got out, | 不管本次泄密起源何在 |
[05:42] | and this court will be investigating just that… | 这点本庭自然会查明 |
[05:44] | the public’s appetite for this case | 公众对本案媒体报道的关注 |
[05:46] | could result in undue bias for the codefendants. | 有可能导致两位被告受到不公审判 |
[05:49] | Therefore, I’m granting the gag order. | 所以我批准禁言令 |
[05:51] | And from here on out, | 从现在开始 |
[05:52] | none of you or your clients speak to the press. | 律师及其当事人都不许与媒体接触 |
[05:55] | – Thank you, Your Honor. – Thank you, Your Honor. | -谢谢法官大人 -谢谢法官大人 |
[05:56] | – Next case, bailiff. – Actually, Your Honor, | -下一个案件 法警 -实际上 法官大人 |
[05:57] | there is one other motion I’d like to submit. | 我还有另一份动议要提交 |
[05:59] | It’s time-sensitive. | 而且此动议的时效性很重要 |
[06:00] | This is a hearing for a gag order, Your Honor. | 这次听证会讨论的是禁言令 法官大人 |
[06:02] | We’re all here already. Go ahead, Mr. Keegan. | 反正人都在这里了 请继续 基冈先生 |
[06:04] | My team’s forensic expert reviewed the autopsy photos | 我们的法医重新评估了尸检照片 |
[06:07] | and discovered several overlooked red marks | 在斯坦格小姐的颈部发现了 |
[06:10] | on the side of Miss Stangard’s neck. | 多处遗漏的红印 |
[06:13] | He’ll testify that these marks are fingernail puncture wounds | 他将证明这些印记是凶手指甲留下的掐痕 |
[06:16] | left by the murderer. | 而留下的 |
[06:17] | Since my client is a quarterback | 鉴于我的委托人是球队四分卫 |
[06:19] | and keeps his nails clipped short, | 所以总是把指甲剪短的事实 |
[06:21] | he did not leave those marks. | 这些印记不可能是他留下的 |
[06:22] | What is the motion, Your Honor? | 这是动议吗 法官大人 |
[06:23] | Or is Mr. Keegan here to just testify? | 还是说基冈先生是来作证的 |
[06:25] | We move to exhume Miss Stangard’s body. | 我方申请挖出斯坦格小姐的尸体 |
[06:28] | We believe a second autopsy will point to Rebecca Sutter | 我们认为二次尸检将证明丽贝卡·萨特 |
[06:31] | as the sole murderer. | 是唯一的凶手 |
[06:33] | Your Honor, Mr. Keegan | 法官大人 基冈先生 |
[06:33] | is making outlandish remarks in order to fuel vitriol… | 这番奇怪的描述是在中伤 |
[06:35] | Hasn’t the victim’s family suffered enough already? | 被害人家庭受到的伤害难道还不够吗 |
[06:36] | … about my client! | 我的委托人 |
[06:37] | The two of you will have plenty of time | 你们在明早的听证会上会有 |
[06:39] | to righteously object at the hearing tomorrow morning. | 足够的时间用正当的方式提出反对意见 |
[06:42] | We are adjourned. | 休庭 |
[06:54] | So, they just dig up her body? | 他们要把她的尸体挖出来吗 |
[06:56] | Won’t she have turned to jelly by now? | 她的尸体现在都该腐烂了吧 |
[06:57] | They embalm corpses. The formaldehyde slows bacterial decay. | 尸体做了防腐 甲醛能有效延缓腐烂 |
[07:01] | I find it sexy/creepy you know stuff like that. | 你居然知道这样的事简直性感又诡异 |
[07:04] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[07:07] | You don’t remember my name. | 你不记得我的名字了 |
[07:09] | No, I totally do. | 不 我当然记得 |
[07:11] | Wow. And I thought I was a slut. | 难以置信 我还以为我就够贱的了 |
[07:14] | Really? | 真的假的啊 |
[07:15] | You’ve gotten naked | 黑客伤了你的心后 |
[07:16] | with so many boys since hacker broke your heart, | 你睡的男生多到让你都 |
[07:18] | you can’t even remember their names? | 记不得人家名字了吗 |
[07:19] | The important thing is, they remember mine. | 重点是 他们记得我的就行 |
[07:21] | – Play on, player. – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -对决开始 二位选手 -莫名其妙 |
[07:23] | – Oh, no. – Hey, you planted that phone in my car. | -糟了 -是你把手机放在我车里的 |
[07:25] | Okay, like I’d know how to do that. | 我连要怎么做都不知道 |
[07:27] | – You guys, this is not — – You can’t even believe what you’re saying. | -两位不要 -你的话自己都不信吧 |
[07:28] | I’m laughing at how dumb you are. | 你的愚蠢让我发笑 |
[07:29] | You already confessed to killing her. | 你已经招了杀她的事实 |
[07:30] | How dumb are you to think that you’re gonna get away with this? | 还以为自己能逍遥法外 这才是真蠢 |
[07:33] | No! | 不要 |
[07:34] | That’s the trailer trash I remember. | 这才是我认识的那个贫民区人渣 |
[07:36] | Is our — is our codefendant harassing you? | 我们的共同被告在骚扰你吗 |
[07:38] | Because I would hate to have to file assault charges | 我可不想再给萨特小姐 |
[07:40] | against Miss Sutter, too. | 加一条袭击的罪名 |
[07:41] | He instigated it. | 是他煽动的 |
[07:42] | Well, that’s not the way the law works, young man. | 法律可不是这么玩的 年轻人 |
[07:45] | I teach my students the law, | 我的学生我自己会教 |
[07:46] | Mr. Keegan — no one else. | 基冈先生 别人不得插嘴 |
[07:47] | And from where I was standing, | 而且就我看来 |
[07:48] | my client was defending herself against Mr. O’reilly, | 我的委托人是在防御奥莱利先生的挑衅 |
[07:51] | and I have witnesses here who could testify to that. | 而且我还有证人可以证明此事 |
[07:53] | Well, let’s save the fun for the courtroom, shall we? | 辩论的乐趣还是留在庭上吧 |
[07:57] | Stay civilized, young lady. | 管好自己 小姐 |
[08:01] | Rebecca, let’s go. | 丽贝卡 走了 |
[08:04] | She’s a terrorist. | 她简直就是个祸害 |
[08:06] | Honestly. It — | 说真的 |
[08:10] | it makes me grateful for the miscarriages. | 我简直庆幸自己流产了 |
[08:13] | Annie. | 安娜 |
[08:14] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[08:14] | Imagine having a child like that. | 想想要是有这么个孩子多可怕 |
[08:19] | Asking for that second autopsy was a brilliant move, | 要求二次尸检这招非常聪明 |
[08:22] | and I’d have done it myself if I didn’t think | 要是认为不会发现对自己当事人 |
[08:24] | that they’d find evidence against my client, | 不利的证据 我也会这么做 |
[08:26] | which — let’s face it — they probably will. | 但是面对现实吧 发现的可能性更大 |
[08:31] | Relax. | 镇定 |
[08:32] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[08:35] | You are working so hard. | 你就是工作得太努力 |
[08:37] | Let somebody do something for you. | 让我帮你放松放松 |
[08:39] | I said stop. | 我说别这样 |
[08:47] | I need more time. | 我需要时间 |
[08:50] | You get all the time you want. | 你需要多久都好 |
[08:53] | I’ll be here. | 我等你 |
[09:02] | It’s our job to keep that body in the ground. | 我们要做的是不让他们二次尸检 |
[09:04] | First, that means tearing Griffin’s forensic expert, | 首先 我们需要驳倒格里芬的法医专家 |
[09:06] | Dr. Erik Turner, a new one. | 埃里克·特纳医生 新请的法医 |
[09:08] | These are the thousands of autopsies he’s done. | 这是他做的几千份验尸报告 |
[09:10] | Go through them. Find anything to discredit him. | 仔细查 寻找任何能质疑他的权威性的证据 |
[09:13] | Also, come up with alternative theories | 还有 思考导致莱拉颈部印记的 |
[09:14] | for the marks on Lila’s neck. | 其他可能性 |
[09:16] | Insect bites, abrasion from the water tank — postmortem decay. | 蚊虫叮咬 水箱磨擦 尸体腐烂 |
[09:18] | Anything that’s not Rebecca’s fingernails. | 只要不是丽贝卡指甲留下的就行 |
[09:20] | Is it okay if I take a couple hours off on wednesday? | 周三我能请几小时假吗 |
[09:22] | I just got a call | 我刚刚接到了 |
[09:23] | to come in and interview at Sterling & White. | 斯特林&怀特律所的面试通知 |
[09:26] | You’re meeting at Sterling? | 你要面试斯特林 |
[09:27] | Isn’t it a little early for summer associate interviews? | 现在就找暑期实习早了点吧 |
[09:29] | I guess they start at the top of the class | 我猜他们应该是从班里最优秀的学生开始 |
[09:31] | and work their way down. | 向后筛选的吧 |
[09:32] | Just be quick about it. It’s all hands on deck here. | 快去快回 这边也缺人手呢 |
[09:35] | Exactly. Shouldn’t we all be working full time on this? | 说真的 难道不该把时间都放在这件事上吗 |
[09:37] | Relax, Romeo. I’ll be back in time to help out your girlfriend. | 镇定罗密欧 我会及时回来救你女友的 |
[09:39] | – She’s not my g — – Yeah. Whatever you say. | -她不是我的女 -随便吧 |
[09:41] | What an adorable setup. | 这里装修的真不错啊 |
[09:48] | Speak of the devil, and she shall appear. | 说曹操曹操就到 |
[09:50] | No need for pleasantries. | 不用客气 |
[09:52] | We both know why I’m here. | 我们都清楚我来的目的 |
[09:54] | We do? | 是吗 |
[09:55] | The city’s medical examiner performed a standard autopsy | 市法医做的首次尸检 |
[09:58] | the first time around. | 完全符合标准 |
[09:59] | You don’t want this motion going through any more than I do. | 我和你一样不想让这动议通过 |
[10:02] | The surprise of the unknown. | 因为存在未知可能 |
[10:05] | The specter of new evidence | 新证据完全可能 |
[10:06] | undermining the prosecutor’s well-laid-out case. | 破坏公诉方胜券在握的立案 |
[10:09] | You read my mind. | 一语中的 |
[10:16] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[10:17] | A sealed file — Commonwealth vs. Holden. | 一份机密文件 联邦政府诉霍尔登案 |
[10:20] | It’ll help you destroy Keegan’s expert. | 这能帮你驳倒基冈的法医专家 |
[10:22] | Why not use it yourself? | 你自己怎么不用 |
[10:24] | It’ll also discredit about a dozen other convictions | 因为它也会降低近五年来地检办公室 |
[10:27] | the D.A.’s office won in the past five years — | 赢下的很多其他案子的可信度 |
[10:29] | none of which happened under my watch, of course. | 当然了 里面没有我经手的案子 |
[10:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[10:34] | You’ll use it? | 你会用吗 |
[10:35] | I guess you’ll see in court. | 法庭上你就知道了 |
[10:40] | Expert witnesses are the dirty little secret | 专家证人是我们司法体系中的 |
[10:42] | of our justice system. | 肮脏小秘密 |
[10:44] | What most of the public doesn’t know | 公众不知道的是 |
[10:46] | is that it’s legal to pay experts for their testimony. | 花钱让专家作证是合法的 |
[10:50] | You shell out enough cash, | 钱送够了 |
[10:51] | and you can get them to say just about anything. | 让他们说什么都行 |
[10:54] | So, the size, shape, and curvature of the perforations | 所以伤口的大小 形状以及弧度 |
[10:58] | and the postmortem color tint all support my conclusion | 死后的颜色都支持了我的结论 |
[11:01] | that these are fingernail puncture wounds. | 这些伤口是指甲的掐痕 |
[11:03] | And you believe that the bruising pattern here | 而你认为瘀伤痕迹可以说明 |
[11:06] | points to hand size. | 手的大小 |
[11:07] | Exactly — someone with small hands. | 正是 是一双小手 |
[11:09] | Thank you, Dr. Turner. Nothing further. | 谢谢 特纳博士 没有问题了 |
[11:12] | How do you combat this corruption | 那么如何对抗 |
[11:14] | within the expert community? | 专家圈的腐败问题呢 |
[11:18] | You impeach the expert’s credibility, | 质疑专家的可信度 |
[11:20] | preferably by pointing out | 最好是指出他们 |
[11:21] | any sketchy evidence they presented in the past. | 在以往案例中所展示的不确定证据 |
[11:24] | Throw shade at them, basically. | 基本上就是破坏他们的形象 |
[11:25] | Dr. Turner, let’s talk about Commonwealth vs. Holden, | 特纳博士 我们说说联邦诉霍尔登案 |
[11:29] | a murder trial that you provided expert testimony at last year | 一桩去年由你提供专家证词的谋杀案 |
[11:33] | that helped convict the defendant. | 被告因此被定罪 |
[11:35] | Actually, I think the fact | 事实上 我想 |
[11:36] | that Mr. Holden was guilty of murder helped convict him. | 霍尔登先生被定罪是因为他确实犯了谋杀罪 |
[11:39] | I have an internal report from the D.A.’s office. | 我有一份地检办公室的内部报告 |
[11:42] | That questions the methods and conclusions of your work | 质疑了你在霍尔登案中使用的方法 |
[11:45] | in the Holden case. | 和结论 |
[11:46] | Objection! Lack of foundation, Your Honor. | 反对 缺乏依据 法官大人 |
[11:48] | I object, as well. | 我也反对 |
[11:49] | I haven’t seen this report, | 我都没有见过这份报告 |
[11:50] | but even if it checks out, it’s hearsay. | 就算有这么个说法 也只是传闻 |
[11:52] | It falls squarely within the business-records exception. | 这当属商业记录例外原则 |
[11:55] | So, let’s ask Dr. Turner | 那么让我们问问特纳博士 |
[11:57] | if he was made aware of the report — | 他是否知道那份报告的存在 |
[11:59] | perhaps when the D.A.’s office banned you as an expert witness | 也许正是因此地检办公室才会因你的疏忽职守 |
[12:02] | because of your negligent work? | 而禁止你当专家证人 |
[12:03] | – Assuming facts not in evidence, – Counsel is testifying, | -假定事实不可作为证据 -辩护律师在作证 |
[12:04] | – Your Honor. – Your Honor. | -法官大人 -法官大人 |
[12:05] | Dr. Turner, were you aware such a report exists? | 特纳博士 你知道那份报告的存在吗 |
[12:10] | Yes, Your Honor, but — | 知道 法官大人 可是… |
[12:11] | Nothing further. | 没有问题了 |
[12:14] | Next, counterattack. | 下一步 反击 |
[12:15] | Find an expert to out-expert your opponent’s. | 找一位专家来推翻你对手的专家 |
[12:19] | Isn’t it possible they could be insect bites? | 有没有可能是昆虫咬的 |
[12:21] | There’s a species called — | 有一种昆虫叫… |
[12:22] | Redheads, like Miss Stangard, | 红发的人 就像斯坦格小姐 |
[12:24] | have hundreds of freckles, blemishes. | 身上总有上百的雀斑和疤痕 |
[12:27] | Sometimes, a mark is just a mark. | 有时候 一个印子就只是个印子而已 |
[12:30] | Now, if you’ll excuse me — | 失陪了 |
[12:30] | They’re trying to pin this murder | 他们想要把谋杀的罪名 |
[12:32] | on an innocent girl. | 强加于一位无辜的女孩身上 |
[12:33] | So, please — look at the book. | 拜托你 去翻翻书 |
[12:37] | When you performed the original autopsy, | 在做初次尸检时 |
[12:39] | what did you think the red marks on Lila’s neck were? | 你认为莱拉脖子上的红印是什么 |
[12:42] | Freckles. | 雀斑 |
[12:43] | Upon further research, | 经过进一步研究 |
[12:44] | I now think they’re postmortem bites | 现在我认为那是死后 |
[12:46] | from insects of the culicidae family. | 蚊科昆虫造成的咬痕 |
[12:49] | Is that possible, given that Lila Stangard’s body | 考虑到莱拉·斯坦格的尸体被置于水箱中多日 |
[12:52] | was in a water tank for several days? | 这是否可能呢 |
[12:54] | That makes it even more likely. | 那样就更有可能了 |
[12:55] | The culex species | 库蚊[蚊科生物] |
[12:56] | thrives in water-based environments. | 在以水为基础的环境中繁殖兴盛 |
[12:58] | Nothing further. | 没有问题了 |
[13:01] | There’s one more way to block the motion — | 阻止动议还有一种方法 |
[13:03] | Convince Lila’s parents | 说服莱拉的父母 |
[13:04] | to make a statement against the exhumation. | 反对挖掘尸体 |
[13:06] | You figure that out, | 你们要是搞定了 |
[13:07] | and you’ll get a reward better than the trophy. | 会拿到比奖杯更好的奖励 |
[13:12] | No, you listen to me, ma’am. | 不 你听我说 女士 |
[13:13] | T-there are rats crapping all over her apartment, | 她公寓里满是老鼠屎 |
[13:15] | spreading god knows what diseases, | 不知道会传播些什么疾病 |
[13:17] | so maybe he should be the one getting evicted. | 所以也许应该把他赶出去 |
[13:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:25] | Tanya’s eviction case? | 塔尼亚驱逐案 |
[13:27] | The court isn’t letting | 法庭不允许 |
[13:28] | the landlord’s previous grievances into evidence. | 将房东之前的不满列入证据 |
[13:32] | I thought Daniel was gonna write up a motion about — | 我以为丹尼尔会提出动议. |
[13:33] | Well, Dan got a job with the public defender’s office. | 丹找到了份公共辩护人的工作 |
[13:37] | Tess got a boyfriend, so she stopped showing up. | 泰丝有了男朋友 也不再出现了 |
[13:40] | I have to hire people to replace them, | 我得雇人顶替他们 |
[13:42] | but I don’t have any time | 但我没有时间 |
[13:43] | because my client and her four kids | 因为我要是赢不了这个案子 |
[13:45] | are going to be living on my couch | 我的委托人和她的四个孩子 |
[13:47] | if I don’t win this case. | 就要睡在我的沙发上了 |
[13:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:50] | You wouldn’t even give them your bed? | 连床都不让给她们吗 |
[14:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:05] | You know who I could hire | 你知道我不需要面试 |
[14:06] | without having to give an interview? | 就能决定雇某个人 |
[14:11] | I thought you didn’t hire first-years. | 我以为你们不雇新生的 |
[14:13] | We don’t. | 是不雇 |
[14:14] | ’cause they’re never as smart as you. | 因为他们都没你聪明 |
[14:18] | I know. I know — you would never leave Keating. | 我知道 我知道你绝不会离开基廷 |
[14:22] | I wouldn’t? | 我不会吗 |
[14:24] | I’m a desperate man here. Don’t get my hopes up. | 我现在可绝望着 别又给我希望 |
[14:27] | Let me… let me think about it. | 让我 让我想一想 |
[14:31] | Of course, yeah. | 当然 |
[14:32] | You know, just so you know, they, uh… | 你知道 他们… |
[14:34] | They finally fixed the lock on my office door, so… | 他们终于把我办公室的门锁修好了 所以 |
[14:39] | So, you know, maybe… | 所以 你懂的 也许 |
[14:41] | So… | 所以 |
[14:41] | Dessert could be… something. | 可以来点甜点什么的 |
[14:48] | Here’s a case where the court ruled against exhumation | 这有一个案例 法院基于宗教信仰否决了 |
[14:51] | on religious grounds. | 挖掘尸体 |
[14:53] | If the Stangards were religious, then — | 如果斯坦格家的人信教 那么 |
[14:54] | They’re not. | 他们不信 |
[14:55] | That’s why they were so weirded out | 所以在她跟格里芬约定要 |
[14:56] | when she made that virginity pact with Griffin. | 守身时 他们才反应那么大 |
[15:08] | Hey, what about measuring my nails to see if they match? | 去测量我的指甲是否匹配 怎么样 |
[15:11] | If they don’t, we can do that whole | 如果不匹配 我们就可以演 |
[15:12] | “If the glove don’t fit, you must acquit” thing. | “如果不匹配 你肯定被判无罪”那一套 |
[15:16] | O.J. trial. | 就像OJ审判 |
[15:17] | Yeah. It’s… it’s just that — well — | 是啊 那是 那是 |
[15:20] | Okay. It’s a stupid idea. Never mind. I’ll shut up. | 算了 这主意太傻了 我闭嘴了 |
[15:21] | No, it’s not a stupid idea. | 不 这主意不傻 |
[15:23] | Don’t patronize me. | 不用屈尊俯就我 |
[15:24] | And yes, I know what “Patronize” means, | 没错 我知道”屈尊俯就”是什么意思 |
[15:26] | fancy Ivy League boy. | 了不起的常春藤名校男 |
[15:27] | You think that I’ve spent my whole time | 你以为我一直念的是 |
[15:28] | hanging around places like Middleton? | 米德尔顿法学院这样的学校吗 |
[15:29] | How would I know? You’re, like, the most privatest person ever. | 我怎么知道 你最注重个人隐私了 |
[15:37] | I went to a community college, | 我上的是社区大学 |
[15:38] | then got a degree from a night school in Willowick. | 然后在威罗维克的夜校拿到了学位 |
[15:41] | – Where the hell’s that? – Exactly. | -没听过 -没错 |
[15:42] | I’m just saying, | 我是想说 |
[15:44] | you can do something after this | 就算从这种地方毕业 你也可以有所成就 |
[15:46] | that’s not dealing drugs. | 而不是贩毒 |
[15:47] | Like, go to college, law school, even. | 比如去上大学 甚至读法学院 |
[15:49] | Yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[15:51] | And then after that, I’ll run for office. | 毕业之后我还要参加竞选 |
[15:53] | Be the country’s first | 成为本国第一个 |
[15:54] | ex-juvie drug-dealer bartender president. | 当过少年犯 毒贩子 站过吧台的总统 |
[15:57] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[15:59] | I know. I’ll stop, okay? | 我懂 我不说了 好吗 |
[16:00] | Stop trying to change you | 不会再努力改变你 |
[16:02] | or whatever the hell it is you think I’m trying to do. | 不管你认为我在做什么 我都不做了 |
[16:06] | I’ll just stop trying to help. | 我不再努力了 |
[16:10] | No. Don’t. | 不 别这样 |
[16:16] | You should keep trying. | 你应该继续这么做 |
[16:27] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:43] | Don’t do anything until I’m back. | 我回来之前 什么都别做 |
[16:46] | Even if someone knocks, | 如果有人敲门 |
[16:47] | don’t answer unless you know it’s me. | 确定是我才能开门 |
[16:50] | I’ll let you know what to do as soon as we make a plan. Okay? | 我们计划好立刻通知你 好吗 |
[16:57] | He wanted to kill me. | 他想杀我 |
[16:59] | – I had no other choice. – No. | -我没有别的选择 -不 |
[17:00] | I had to kill him, or he was gonna kill me. | 我必须杀他 否则他就会杀了我 |
[17:02] | – I saw the trophy sitting there. – No. | -我正好看到奖杯摆在那 -不 |
[17:04] | I hit him in the head. | 就用它砸了他的头 |
[17:04] | – Why are you saying this? – He deserved to die. | -你说这些干什么 -因为他该死 |
[17:06] | – And I’m glad he’s dead. – Stop it. | -他死了我很高兴 -别说了 |
[17:07] | – Stop it! – No! | -别说了 -不 |
[17:09] | Look, my trial’s in a couple days. | 听着 再过几天我的案子就要开庭了 |
[17:11] | I’m already going to jail. | 我肯定要坐牢了 |
[17:12] | And now you might, too, because of me, | 也许现在你也会进监狱 因为我 |
[17:14] | and I will kill myself if that happens. | 而如果事情真变成那样我还不如杀了我自己 |
[17:16] | So, please — please just let me help you for once. | 所以求你 求你了 让我帮你一次 |
[17:21] | The only thing you can do to help right now | 你现在能帮得最大的忙就是 |
[17:24] | is stay in this room and not leave. | 待在这个房间不要离开 |
[17:30] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[17:46] | Thank you for coming in, Miss Pratt. | 感谢你能来 普拉特小姐 |
[17:48] | You’re at, uh, Middleton, right? | 你是米德尔顿法学院的 对吗 |
[17:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:51] | I was also accepted at Yale and Columbia, | 耶鲁和哥伦比亚大学也录取了我 |
[17:53] | but I felt that Middleton was a better fit | 但我觉得米德尔顿更适合 |
[17:55] | for the kind of hands-on education I wanted. | 因为我希望得到更多实践式教育 |
[17:59] | I’ve admired Sterling & White’s work for quite a while now. | 我仰慕斯特林&怀特律师事务所已久 |
[18:03] | The visa antitrust litigation | 签证反垄断诉讼一案 |
[18:04] | was a master class on innovative trial techniques. | 简直是创新庭审技巧的大师级课程 |
[18:08] | No one told you why you’re here, did they? | 没人告诉你为什么要来这 对吧 |
[18:11] | You mean who referred me? | 你是说我的推荐人 |
[18:14] | I hate when this happens. | 我最恨这种情况 |
[18:16] | This is why you’re here, Miss Pratt. | 我来告诉你吧 普拉特小姐 |
[18:18] | We represent Robert and Mary Walker. | 我们是罗伯特和玛丽·沃克夫妇的代理人 |
[18:20] | You’re marrying their son Aiden. Is that right? | 你要跟他们的儿子艾登·沃克结婚了 对吗 |
[18:27] | This is a prenup, | 这是婚前协议 |
[18:29] | It’s for your protection as well. | 这也是为了保护你 |
[18:33] | How’d the big interview go? | 你的重要面试怎么样了 |
[18:34] | It was a really great first meeting. | 非常好的初次见面 |
[18:36] | I want to meet with other firms, though, | 但我定下来之前 |
[18:38] | before I make a commitment. | 还想多看几家律所 |
[18:39] | They didn’t hire you in the room? | 他们居然没有当场雇你 |
[18:41] | That’s a bad sign. | 不是什么好兆头哦 |
[18:42] | At least she got in the room. | 她至少能去面试 |
[18:44] | Maybe if you stopped stalking your ex online all day, | 也许你不整天人肉你前男友 |
[18:46] | you’d actually have some interviews of your own. | 也能有机会面试 |
[18:48] | You people are so boring. | 你们可真无聊 |
[18:50] | I’m hungry. Food? | 我饿了 吃东西去吗 |
[18:51] | I’m okay. | 我不饿 |
[18:56] | Hey, Mr. Darcy. | 你好 达西先生 |
[19:05] | So, the terrorist just hangs out at our house | 那个祸害有事没事 |
[19:07] | in her free time now? | 都待在我们家了吗 |
[19:09] | We need to keep a close eye on her until her trial | 在开庭之前我们必须密切关注她 |
[19:11] | keep her from sabotaging her own case. | 免得她坏了自己的案子 |
[19:18] | I might… know of a way | 我也许有办法 |
[19:21] | to help you convince the Stangards | 帮你说服斯坦格家 |
[19:23] | to object to the second autopsy. | 反对第二次尸检 |
[19:31] | Something Lila told you? | 莱拉跟你说过什么吗 |
[19:38] | Her parents didn’t trust Griffin. | 她父母不信任格里芬 |
[19:41] | He was religious and pressuring Lila to be, too. | 他信教并强迫莱拉也要如此 |
[19:44] | They worried he was trying to control her, | 他们担心他想控制她 |
[19:46] | that he had ulterior motives. | 担心他别有用心 |
[19:55] | So, Annalise is the one who suggested I come with you? | 所以 是安娜丽丝让我跟你来的 |
[19:58] | She thought we needed a woman’s touch. | 她说这件事要由女人来做 |
[20:01] | Don’t think I didn’t try to take Michaela instead. | 别以为我不想带米凯拉来 |
[20:05] | If we’re gonna keep working with each other, | 如果我们得继续一起工作 |
[20:06] | it cannot be this weird. | 这么尴尬行不通的 |
[20:08] | You told me to back off, and now you want to be friends? | 是你让我躲远点 现在又想做朋友了吗 |
[20:10] | This isn’t high school. | 这不是高中 |
[20:11] | If you don’t like me, then I don’t like you. | 如果你不待见我 那我也不待见你 |
[20:13] | That’s how this works. | 就是这么回事 |
[20:15] | Freakin’ Millennials and your damn entitlement. | 该死的千禧一代和你们该死的权利 |
[20:19] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[20:21] | Stay calm, do what I said. | 镇定 照我说的做 |
[20:32] | Oh, what a cute puppy! | 好可爱的小狗 |
[20:33] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[20:34] | Mr. Chips. | 薯片先生 |
[20:35] | He’s Mr. Chips! So cute. | 是薯片先生 好可爱 |
[20:37] | I’ve always wanted one like him. | 我一直想要一只这样的狗 |
[20:42] | You work for that lawyer. | 你是那位律师派来的吗 |
[20:45] | I’ve seen you in court. | 我在法庭上见过你 |
[20:46] | Mrs. Stangard — | 斯坦格女士 |
[20:48] | Get away from me. | 走开 |
[20:49] | Please. Just… | 拜托 |
[20:50] | There’s an ulterior motive | 对莱拉进行第二次尸检 |
[20:51] | to doing a second autopsy on Lila | 是别有用心的 |
[20:53] | one that helps Griffin. | 只会对格里芬有利 |
[20:55] | His lawyer’s done this before in three of his other cases. | 他的律师曾经在其它三个案子中也这样做过 |
[20:58] | He exhumed his victims’ bodies, | 他挖出了死者的尸体 |
[21:00] | and each time, his client went free. | 每一次都成功给他的委托人脱了罪 |
[21:04] | And if you let that happen again, | 如果你让这件事再次发生 |
[21:07] | the pain you and your family will endure | 那么随着你女儿被挖出来 |
[21:10] | as your daughter is pulled out of the ground, | 你和你家人所承受的痛苦将毫无意义 |
[21:13] | that will all be for nothing, because this only helps Griffin. | 因为这只会对格里芬有利 |
[21:20] | The idea of Lila on that table — | 一想到莱拉躺在解剖台上 |
[21:23] | I-I didn’t want to think of what they did to her. | 我都不敢去想他们对她做了些什么 |
[21:26] | But then we got to put her to rest — finally. | 但我们终于让她入土为安了 |
[21:30] | And now this man — | 可现在这个人 |
[21:32] | he pretends he wants to find the truth, | 他装作要查出真相 |
[21:34] | which is a lie. | 其实全是谎言 |
[21:35] | He wants to confuse the evidence | 他只是想混淆证据 |
[21:37] | to ensure that | 从而确保 |
[21:39] | no jury will ever convict Griffin or her, | 从此以后没有陪审团会再给 |
[21:43] | these two monsters, of killing our daughter… | 这两个像屠杀动物一样杀害我们的女儿的魔鬼 |
[21:50] | like animals. | 定罪 |
[21:54] | They murdered my baby girl. | 他们谋杀了我的女儿 |
[22:01] | So… | 所以 |
[22:03] | …I’m begging the court — please — | 我恳求法庭 求求你们 |
[22:06] | my little girl has been through enough. | 我的宝贝女儿已经够惨的了 |
[22:11] | Just let her rest in peace. | 请让她安息吧 |
[22:22] | I know that was tough, | 我知道她说的话让你不好受 |
[22:23] | but she said what we needed to block the exhumation. | 但我们正需要她这么说来阻止挖掘尸体 |
[22:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:28] | She was my friend, okay? | 她是我朋友 知道吗 |
[22:32] | I don’t care what that woman said. | 我不在乎那个女人说了什么 |
[22:33] | She was my friend, and — | 她是我朋友 |
[22:37] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[22:38] | Looks like there’s trouble in paradise. | 极乐园里也不太平啊 |
[22:41] | Some guys can only get it up for crazy. | 有些男人就喜欢疯婆子 |
[22:44] | Mystery man’s coming. | 神秘人物来了 |
[22:52] | You forgot his name, and he’s still into you? | 你都不记得他叫什么 他还喜欢你 |
[22:53] | What do you have, some sort of voodoo penis? | 怎么着 你的老二会魔法吗 |
[22:55] | See you back at the house. | 办公室见 |
[22:57] | I’m so freakin’ mad I wasn’t born gay. | 气死我了 我也应该生成基佬的 |
[23:03] | Julien. | 朱利安 |
[23:06] | You remembered. | 你想起来了 |
[23:08] | Here’s what I think. | 我是这么打算的 |
[23:10] | There’s a bar across the street. | 街对面有间酒吧 |
[23:12] | Let me buy you a drink, | 让我请你喝一杯 |
[23:13] | and if I prove worthy of your time, we move into dinner. | 如果你觉得我还行 咱们就共进晚餐 |
[23:16] | A date. | 约会 |
[23:18] | Yeah. A date. | 没错 约会 |
[23:20] | So, you also forgot that I have a boyfriend. | 看来你还忘了我有男朋友 |
[23:25] | Well, this couldn’t get any more embarrassing. | 真是丢脸丢到家了 |
[23:28] | Relax. We met on Humpr. | 别担心 咱俩是在汉炮上认识的 |
[23:30] | I barely remember, too. | 我也不怎么记得了 |
[23:33] | How about I make you remember? | 我做点让你记得的事怎么样 |
[23:43] | Ah, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:44] | Now I definitely remember. | 这下我肯定记得了 |
[23:50] | Thought you could use a drink. | 我猜你想要来一杯 |
[23:52] | Vodka Martini, twist of lemon. | 伏特加马天尼 挤了点柠檬汁 |
[23:55] | You’re not having one? | 你不喝吗 |
[23:56] | I’ll have one with dinner. | 我晚饭的时候再喝 |
[23:58] | You hungry? I can make something. | 你饿吗 我可以去做饭 |
[24:00] | I have to draft this motion in limine. | 我得起草这份动议 |
[24:03] | I’ll be here when you’re done. | 等你忙完我再过来吧 |
[24:06] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[24:08] | Mrs. Stangard made a statement against the exhumation, so… | 斯坦格夫人最终反对掘尸了 所以 |
[24:15] | …thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:23] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[24:27] | Ms. Parks, I understand you have a request. | 帕克斯女士 据我所知你有所请求 |
[24:30] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[24:31] | Given the conflicting testimony presented so far, | 鉴于目前相冲突的证词 |
[24:34] | I felt compelled to hire our own expert, | 我不得不雇了自己的专家来分析证据 |
[24:37] | who came to the same conclusion | 而专家也得出了 |
[24:39] | that the red marks on the victim’s neck | 死者脖子上的红色印记 |
[24:42] | are consistent with fingernail puncture marks | 符合女人指甲掐痕 |
[24:45] | caused by a woman. | 这一结论 |
[24:46] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干吗 |
[24:48] | I would like to submit | 我想把这些由专家签名的 |
[24:49] | these signed affidavits into testimony. | 宣誓书列入证词 |
[24:51] | Your Honor, I find it very suspicious | 法官大人 我认为帕克斯女士 |
[24:52] | that Ms. Parks has suddenly changed | 突然在这项动议上改变立场 |
[24:54] | her point of view on this motion. | 这一点很可疑 |
[24:55] | I had to, Your Honor. | 我别无选择 法官大人 |
[24:56] | It would have been unethical | 不上报这些新发现 |
[24:58] | not to report these new findings. | 是不符合职业道德的做法 |
[25:01] | Let’s review the new evidence and adjourn until tomorrow. | 休庭复审新的证据 明天再开庭 |
[25:04] | Next case, bailiff. | 下个案子 法警 |
[25:06] | What — w-why did she flip? | 搞什么 她怎么倒戈了 |
[25:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:08] | We’ll find out. | 我们会搞清楚的 |
[25:28] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你肯见我 |
[25:32] | What do you need? | 你要什么 |
[25:35] | Wendy Parks turned on me today in court. | 温迪·帕克斯今天在庭上摆了我一道 |
[25:40] | You want me to help you figure out why? | 你想让我帮你查清原因 |
[25:42] | It’s not helping me. It’s helping my client. | 这不是在帮我 而是在帮我的委托人 |
[25:44] | You mean your husband. | 是在帮你丈夫吧 |
[25:48] | I know you’re angry, and I understand that, but… | 我知道你生气 我理解 但是 |
[25:52] | he didn’t do it. | 他没杀人 |
[25:55] | You don’t believe that. | 你自己都不信 |
[25:59] | You planted Lila’s phone in Griffin’s car. | 是你把莱拉的电话放到了格里芬的车上 |
[26:05] | What? | 怎么 |
[26:07] | You surprised someone’s onto your tricks? | 没想到有人查出了你的把戏吧 |
[26:14] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[26:21] | I tried to give you an out. | 我给过你机会 |
[26:22] | Don’t forget that when this all goes to hell. | 等这一切都玩完了的时候别忘了这一点 |
[26:36] | Don’t do anything until I’m back. | 在我回来以前什么也别干 |
[27:07] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[27:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:11] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[27:14] | Are you okay? | 您没事吧 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry. This — this is a prank call. | 对不起 这是恶作剧 |
[27:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:38] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[27:39] | Don’t worry. It’s a new phone. | 别担心 这是新手机 |
[27:42] | What are you doing? You shouldn’t be calling. | 你干吗 你不该打给我的 |
[27:43] | I know. But I just wanted to tell you | 我知道 我只想告诉你 |
[27:45] | we’re taking care of it. | 我们正在处理 |
[27:47] | They didn’t want to at first, but I got them to come around. | 起初他们不愿意 但还是被我说服了 |
[27:49] | We’re gonna protect you. | 我们会保护你的 |
[27:55] | The fastest way to uncover someone’s secrets — | 想知道一个人的秘密最快的方法 |
[27:58] | get their assistant to talk. | 就是让他们的助理开口 |
[27:59] | The county employee directory | 郡雇员名单上给出的 |
[28:00] | lists Wendy Parks’ assistant as Ally Burnham. | 温迪·帕克斯的助理名叫艾丽·伯纳姆 |
[28:05] | Ally and the rest of the girls who work at the D.A.’s office. | 艾丽和其他在地检办公室工作的女孩们 |
[28:08] | Hang out at the Thirsty Whale. | 喜欢去欲望海洋酒吧 |
[28:10] | Go down there, flirt, | 去那里和她们调调情 |
[28:11] | find out why she changed her mind on the motion. | 弄明白她为什么在动议的事情上改主意 |
[28:13] | All right. So we find Ally and we… | 好的 所以我们找到艾丽然后 |
[28:15] | pump her, so to speak. | 让她开口 不管哪张 |
[28:16] | On it. | 马上去办 |
[28:17] | Connor and Wes, you go, too. | 康纳尔和韦斯 你们俩也去 |
[28:18] | What do I need them for? | 我要他们干什么 |
[28:19] | This works on women as well as men. | 这张脸男女通吃 |
[28:21] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[28:23] | Hey, can I go, too? | 我也去行吗 |
[28:23] | I’m really good at flirting with girls. | 我很擅长和女孩们调情的 |
[28:25] | I’m sure. You stay here with us. | 我相信 你留下和我们待着 |
[28:27] | Girls’ night. Whoo-hoo. | 女孩之夜 太棒了 |
[28:29] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[28:30] | It’s a big decision. | 这是个重大决定 |
[28:32] | I just — I…need a little bit more time. | 我只是 我还需要一点时间考虑 |
[28:36] | Okay. I’ll call you when I’m leaving. | 好的 我走的时候给你打电话 |
[28:39] | Yeah, sure. We’ll talk about it then. | 好的 当然 我们到时候聊 |
[28:43] | You think we’re gonna lose my case? | 你觉得我们会输吗 |
[28:47] | That’s why you’re thinking of taking another job, right? | 所以你才想跳槽 是吗 |
[28:49] | So you don’t go down with the ship. | 这样你就不用和大家同进退了 |
[28:51] | No, that’s not — | 不 那不是… |
[28:53] | How did you know that — | 你是怎么知道… |
[28:54] | That was Kan, and he wants to know | 刚才是凯恩的电话 他想知道 |
[28:56] | if you’re gonna take the job at legal aid. | 你愿不愿意接受法律援助的工作 |
[28:58] | And you haven’t decided | 而你还没有决定 |
[28:58] | because either you actually like this weirdo office | 要么是因为你真的喜欢这间奇怪的办公室 |
[29:01] | or you just need to put a little distance | 要么是你希望能和那西装帅哥 |
[29:03] | between you and the hot ass in the three-piece — | 保持一定的距离 |
[29:05] | Don’t…tell anyone. | 不许和任何人说 |
[29:07] | I’m serious. I haven’t decided yet. | 我是认真的 我还没决定呢 |
[29:09] | – Decided what? – Nothing. | -决定什么 -没什么 |
[29:10] | She wants to leave and take a job with her boyfriend. | 她想离开这里和她男朋友一起工作 |
[29:12] | – Rebecca! – You idiot. | -丽贝卡 -你个傻瓜 |
[29:13] | There are a million and one legal aid clinics | 法律援助事务所哪里都能找到 |
[29:15] | and only one Annalise. | 安娜丽丝可是独此一家 |
[29:16] | I know that! Okay? Just don’t tell anyone. | 我知道 好吗 不许和任何人说 |
[29:19] | And what if I do? | 我说了又能怎么样 |
[29:20] | She’ll tell everyone your fiancé wants you to sign a prenup. | 她会告诉所有人你未婚夫让你签婚前协议 |
[29:23] | It was sticking out of your bag. | 文件从你包里露出来了 |
[29:24] | Aiden gave you a prenup? | 艾登让你签婚前协议 |
[29:26] | His mother did. | 是他妈妈要求的 |
[29:26] | And we are not talking about this. | 不许你们谈论这个 |
[29:27] | Fine. As long as you don’t talk about the Kan thing. | 好 只要你不和别人说凯恩的事情 |
[29:31] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[29:32] | Deal. | 可以 |
[29:34] | If both of you stop talking about me and Wes. | 只要你们两个不再议论我和韦斯 |
[29:37] | We’re not screwing. | 我们没有上床 |
[29:38] | I know that’s what you all think, but we’re not, so… | 我知道你们以为我们上了 但我们没有 |
[29:41] | Fine. | 好的 |
[29:42] | – Okay. – Great. | -好的 -很好 |
[29:46] | I actually just got out of a relationship myself. | 我才刚刚结束了一段感情 |
[29:49] | Oh. What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[29:51] | Olive. | 奥丽弗 |
[29:52] | What happened? She break your heart? | 发生了什么事 她伤了你的心吗 |
[29:54] | It’s worse. | 比这更糟 |
[29:55] | I, um, I actually cheated on her, | 我 其实是我出轨了 |
[29:58] | and she found out, so… | 被她发现了 然后… |
[30:01] | So, uh, Ally, you were saying | 艾丽 你刚才说 |
[30:03] | you work at the D.A.’s office. | 你在地检办公室工作 |
[30:04] | What’s that like? | 在那里工作是什么样的 |
[30:05] | Hey, rude guy, we are actually in the middle of a conversation. | 没礼貌的家伙 我们正说话呢 |
[30:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:10] | So, I know that I should apologize, | 我知道我应该道歉 |
[30:12] | but I — I mean, is there anything | 但我 我在想 |
[30:14] | that I can actually say that — that — that’ll fix it? | 我还有没有可能弥补这一切 |
[30:17] | I mean, I-I screwed up big-time, | 我是说 我搞砸了 彻底搞砸了 |
[30:19] | and he — s-she — she hates me. | 而他…她 她恨我 |
[30:24] | She hates me. | 她恨我 |
[30:25] | I mean, I get it — I’m the bad guy. | 我是说 我知道我是个坏人 |
[30:27] | Told you he wouldn’t know what to do with the ladies. | 我告诉过你他不知道怎么套女人的话 |
[30:28] | He’s supposed to be getting information, | 他本该打探消息 |
[30:30] | but instead, he’s talking about his boyfriend. | 结果他却一直在谈论他男朋友 |
[30:32] | So get in there and shut him up. | 所以赶快去让他闭嘴 |
[30:34] | Hells no. Annalise finally lets us loose. | 才不呢 安娜丽丝好不容易放我们出来 |
[30:36] | I’m getting some tonight. | 我今晚才不要空手而归 |
[30:37] | Time to release the kraken! | 猛虎出笼喽 |
[30:40] | – I’m talking about my dingus. – Yeah. | -我是指我那话儿 -知道 |
[30:41] | The old disco stick. The Millstone meatsicle. | 那充满活力的米尔斯顿独家肉棍 |
[30:45] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[30:46] | I see you, nerdy girl who probably still looks hot naked. | 我看到你了 书呆子女孩脱光了一样性感 |
[30:49] | I mean…I don’t know. You could give her flowers. | 我也不知道 或许你可以给她买些花 |
[30:52] | Girls get amnesia the minute you do that. | 女孩们看到你那样会把什么都忘了的 |
[30:54] | We’ll forgive you the world. | 我们会把全世界都抛在一边的 |
[30:56] | Hey. Uh, I seem to have a problem with my phone. | 我的手机出问题了 |
[30:59] | Your number’s not in it. | 居然没有你的电话号码 |
[31:03] | Her name’s Natasha. | 她叫娜塔莎 |
[31:06] | Maybe…it’s Brenda. | 还是布伦达 |
[31:09] | Why am I thinking “Jamie”? | 为什么我觉得是”杰米” |
[31:11] | – Are you drunk? – No. | -你喝醉了吗 -没有 |
[31:13] | Wait — did you say “Dru–“ | 等等 你是说”醉” |
[31:13] | Yeah. Hammered. | 是的 烂醉 |
[31:15] | Anyway, she temps at the D.A.’s office | 总之她在检察官办公室做临时工 |
[31:17] | and said Wendy Parks and Keegan worked out a plea deal, | 她说温迪·帕克斯和基冈达成了一份认罪协议 |
[31:20] | but only if Parks supported the exhumation. | 但帕克斯必须支持开棺 |
[31:23] | So, Griffin gets off if he testifies against Rebecca, | 然后格里芬就可以靠指证丽贝卡而脱罪 |
[31:26] | and the D.A. gets a conviction. | 而地区检察官得到定罪 |
[31:30] | You two can go. | 你们两个可以走了 |
[31:31] | Wait — don’t we get a prize? | 等等 我们没有奖励吗 |
[31:32] | She said “leave.” | 她说了”走” |
[31:40] | We could go to the judge, | 我们可以去找法官 |
[31:42] | tell her there’s been collusion between Parks and Keegan, | 告诉她帕克斯和基冈相互勾结 |
[31:45] | they’re suborning perjury — something. | 教唆伪证什么的 |
[31:47] | No. | 不 |
[31:49] | Maybe there’s another way. | 或许有更好的办法 |
[32:02] | She can let him walk free, just like that? | 她可以就这么放了他 |
[32:04] | How is that legal? | 这合法吗 |
[32:05] | The D.A. is allowed to offer | 地区检察官可以 |
[32:06] | whatever plea deal she wants to you or Griffin. | 给你或格里芬开任何认罪协议 |
[32:09] | The only way to stop that deal is to get her to rescind it. | 阻止这份协议的唯一方法是让她自己取消 |
[32:12] | – Why would she do that? – She wouldn’t. | -她为什么会这么做 -她不会 |
[32:14] | Unless we leak to the press | 除非我们向媒体 |
[32:15] | something so deplorable about griffin | 透漏一些和格里芬有关的负面信息 |
[32:18] | that it would make it politically impossible | 从政治角度出发 |
[32:20] | for her to move forward with the deal. | 让她无法达成协议 |
[32:21] | We can’t leak anything to the press. | 我们不能向媒体透漏任何消息 |
[32:23] | There’s a gag order. | 有禁言令呢 |
[32:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:26] | What if I leak it? | 那我去透漏点消息 |
[32:28] | The judge will hold you in contempt. | 法官会判你蔑视法庭的 |
[32:30] | I can just say I don’t know what a gag order is. | 我可以说我不知道什么是禁言令 |
[32:32] | But you do. | 但是你知道 |
[32:33] | Let my client speak for herself, Mr. Gibbins. | 让委托人自己决定 吉宾斯先生 |
[32:36] | So, tell me again about the night | 再说下你和格里芬 |
[32:38] | you and Griffin slept together. | 上床那晚的事情 |
[32:45] | They violated their own gag order, Your Honor. | 他们违反了自己申请的禁言令 法官大人 |
[32:47] | And slandered my client in the process. | 并且还诽谤了我的当事人 |
[32:49] | My client is 21 years old. | 我的委托人只有21岁 |
[32:51] | She had no idea she was disobeying the law | 记者找她的时候 |
[32:52] | – Oh, come on! – when the journalist approached her. | -别扯了 -她不知道那是违法的 |
[32:54] | – Had I known – It’s a flagrant violation of the gag order | -如果我知道 -这公然违反了禁言令 |
[32:57] | and a deliberate attempt to subvert the plea agreement | 并且故意破坏了地区检察官和我的当事人 |
[32:59] | the D.A. offered my client. | 达成的认罪协议 |
[33:00] | You made a plea deal? | 你们达成了认罪协议 |
[33:01] | You know, you’re full of crap, Ms. Keating. | 你真是满嘴胡话 基廷女士 |
[33:03] | Settle down, Mr. Keegan. | 冷静点 基冈先生 |
[33:04] | Ms. Parks, was there a deal? | 帕克斯女士 你们达成协议了吗 |
[33:06] | Due to Miss Sutter’s convenient accusation | 由于萨特小姐宣称 |
[33:08] | that Mr. O’reilly raped her, | 奥莱利先生强暴了她 |
[33:09] | we have ceased conversation about a plea. | 我们已经终止了协议 |
[33:11] | Because she was afraid of public pressure. | 因为她怕有公众压力 |
[33:13] | My client is entitled to that deal. | 我的委托人应该得到那份协议 |
[33:15] | Just like he was entitled | 就像他也有权侵犯 |
[33:16] | to physically violate my client’s body? | 我的委托人的身体吗 |
[33:18] | Strike from the record! | 要求删除那句话 |
[33:19] | There’s no jury here, Mr. Keegan. | 这里可没有陪审团 基冈先生 |
[33:22] | Ms. Keating, I’m sanctioning you for the gag-order violation. | 基廷女士 我判你违反了禁言令 |
[33:25] | If I find you instructed your client to break the order, | 如果我发现是你指示你的当事人这么做的 |
[33:28] | I’ll ensure the state bar launches a disciplinary hearing. | 我会让州律师委员会进行违规听证会 |
[33:30] | We’ll cooperate fully. | 我们会遵守禁言令的 |
[33:32] | Now, regarding exhumation. | 关于尸体挖掘 |
[33:34] | Given the numerous allegations | 鉴于原始尸检中 |
[33:35] | of errors being made about the original autopsy, | 出现了大量错误 |
[33:38] | I’m granting the motion | 我批准该动议 |
[33:40] | and ordering miss stangard’s body be exhumed immediately. | 下令立刻挖出斯坦格小姐的尸体 |
[33:45] | A new medical examiner of my choosing will be conducting | 我会选择新的验尸官进行 |
[33:48] | a full external and internal second autopsy. | 完整的内外二次尸检 |
[33:52] | No more arguments about missed evidence. | 不会再有什么证据丢失的争论了 |
[33:54] | Afterwards, sealed reports will be delivered to all parties. | 然后 封存好的报告会发给各方 |
[33:58] | I got to hand it to you. The rape was a nice touch. | 我必须承认 强奸这一手干得漂亮 |
[34:00] | That’s what happens when you try and take the easy road. | 当你想省事的时候就会出现这种情况 |
[34:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:04] | You don’t care who killed Lila. | 你不在乎谁杀了莱拉 |
[34:06] | You just thought it would be easier | 你只是觉得给乡下小婊子定罪 |
[34:08] | to convict the townie slut | 要比给处男四分卫定罪 |
[34:09] | rather than the virgin quarterback. | 要简单而已 |
[34:11] | Or I just know your client did it. | 或许我知道是你的委托人干的 |
[34:12] | I’d say a prayer those aren’t her nails | 你快去祈祷死者脖子上的痕迹 |
[34:14] | on that poor girl’s neck. | 不是她的指甲留下的吧 |
[34:15] | Prayers are for the weak. | 弱者才会祈祷 |
[34:16] | I’ll stick to beating your ass in court. | 我会在法庭上打赢你的 |
[34:29] | You didn’t wait for me at the courthouse. | 你没在法院等我 |
[34:30] | I have to study. Exams are coming up. | 我要学习 快考试了 |
[34:34] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[34:40] | Seriously? You’re that mad at me? | 你当真吗 你就那么生气 |
[34:47] | Wow. Really? The silent treatment? | 来真的 无声抗议 |
[34:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:52] | You are such a guy right now, I’m actually kind of impressed. | 你现在真爷们 我有点被你小吸引呢 |
[35:01] | You think I’m messed up? That’s you. | 你觉得我生活一团糟吗 你才是 |
[35:03] | You’re the one with no life. | 你没有自己的生活 |
[35:04] | Otherwise, why get so obsessed with mine? | 要不然为什么这么在乎我的生活 |
[35:06] | Who made you this way? W-was it your mom? | 谁让你变成这样的 是你妈吗 |
[35:08] | Was she an alcoholic and you miss the drama? | 她是不是酗酒成性 让你不习惯身边没人闹腾 |
[35:10] | Did your dad hit her? What? | 你爸是不是打你妈 |
[35:12] | I mean, who made you feel like you’re not an actual person | 是谁让你觉得只有帮别人擦屁股的时候 |
[35:14] | unless you are fixing someone else’s mess? | 你才是个真正的人 |
[35:16] | I’m not trying to fix you. I’m trying to help you. | 我没想帮你擦屁股 我在帮你 |
[35:19] | But if you don’t want that, I’ll stop. | 但是如果你不想我帮你 那就算了 |
[35:21] | You can lie on the stand, call people rapists — | 你可以在法庭上撒谎 说别人强奸你 |
[35:24] | Whatever you want. | 随便你怎么样 |
[35:25] | Just don’t say I’m messed up because I wanted to help you. | 但是不要因为我想帮你就说我的生活一团糟 |
[35:41] | We shouldn’t do this. | 我们不应该这么做的 |
[35:44] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[36:49] | You were born in Ohio. | 你出生在俄亥俄 |
[36:55] | Willowick’s in Ohio. | 威罗维克在俄亥俄 |
[36:56] | I looked it up. | 我查过了 |
[36:59] | You don’t seem very Ohio. | 你看看起来不像俄亥俄人 |
[37:03] | Except for the dopey smile you have on your face all the time. | 除了你整天挂在脸上的傻笑 |
[37:10] | I wasn’t born in Ohio. I was born in Haiti. | 我不是出生在俄亥俄 我出生在海地 |
[37:14] | My mom moved us here when I was 1. | 一岁的时候我妈把带到了美国 |
[37:21] | I was the only black kid in our town. | 我是镇上唯一的黑人小孩 |
[37:25] | Everyone wanted me to be good at basketball, but I sucked. | 每个人都希望我会打篮球 但是我技术很糟 |
[37:34] | I’m allergic to peanuts. | 我对花生过敏 |
[37:36] | I have a really bad sense of direction. | 没有方向感 |
[37:39] | My mom killed herself when I was 12. | 我12岁那年我妈自杀了 |
[37:41] | I hate superhero movies ’cause I… | 我讨厌超级英雄电影 因为 |
[37:43] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[37:48] | She was sweet… | 她人很好 |
[37:50] | Funny. | 很有趣 |
[37:53] | Messed up, too. | 生活也是一团糟 |
[37:58] | It sucked. | 那感觉很糟 |
[38:01] | My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip. | 我最喜欢薄荷巧克力片味的冰淇淋 |
[38:04] | I’ve never been to Europe. | 我没去过欧洲 |
[38:06] | I’m afraid of heights. | 我恐高 |
[38:08] | Someday, I want a dog, but not from a breeder | 有时候我想养只狗 但是不想买育种狗 |
[38:11] | — the pound. | 而是领养一只 |
[38:16] | I… | 我 |
[38:24] | Sorry. I-I-I used to… know a guy that lived here. | 抱歉 我以前 认识住这里的人 |
[38:28] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[38:29] | He’s in the shower. | 他在洗澡 |
[38:32] | Those for him? | 那是给他的吗 |
[38:37] | I’ll go. | 我还是走吧 |
[38:39] | Connor, right? | 你是康纳尔吧 |
[38:44] | Hey, I don’t want to cause any trouble — | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[38:45] | I’m sure. | 我知道 |
[38:46] | Look, if you care about the guy at all, | 但是如果你真的关心他 |
[38:50] | don’t ever come back here. | 别再回来了 |
[39:01] | It’s your last day. You’re not even gonna say goodbye? | 这是你在这的最后一天了 都不说声再见吗 |
[39:05] | Rebecca told me about you going to work at legal aid. | 丽贝卡告诉我你要去做法律援助 |
[39:07] | Oh, my God. I hate her. | 上帝啊 我恨她 |
[39:09] | I’m considering going to legal aid. | 我在考虑去做法律援助 |
[39:11] | I haven’t decided yet. | 但是还没决定 |
[39:13] | Is this about me being a jerk? | 是因为我表现得像个混蛋吗 |
[39:15] | ’cause I’ll stop. | 如果是的话我可以停手的 |
[39:18] | Don’t throw away a great opportunity ’cause of me. | 不要因为我就放弃一个大好机会 |
[39:21] | It was one stupid kiss. | 不过是个吻而已 |
[39:24] | That’s it. | 没什么大不了的 |
[39:27] | There’s nothing else between us. | 我们之间什么都没有 |
[39:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:31] | You mean that? | 你真这么想 |
[39:33] | There’s nothing? | 什么都没有吗 |
[39:36] | Of course I don’t mean it. | 我当然不是这么想的 |
[39:39] | I think about you all the time. It’s freakin’ annoying. | 我无时不刻不在想你 这感觉很烦 |
[39:43] | But I’ll get over it. | 但是我会克服的 |
[39:45] | So don’t quit ’cause of me. | 所以不要因为我放弃 |
[39:48] | I’ll be normal again soon. | 我很快就会好的 |
[39:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:55] | What if I don’t want you to get over it? | 如果我不想你克服呢 |
[40:26] | What kind of convenience store | 什么样的便利店会没有 |
[40:27] | doesn’t have mint chocolate chip? | 薄荷巧克力片味的冰淇淋 |
[40:30] | That is messed up. | 这确实很烦人 |
[40:33] | We don’t know each other. | 我们不认识 |
[40:35] | I used to work for Philly P.D. | 我以前是费城警察 |
[40:38] | Name’s Nate. | 我叫内特 |
[40:41] | My boyfriend’s in the car. | 我男友在车里 |
[40:42] | I know you didn’t kill Lila Stangard. | 我知道莱拉·斯坦格不是你杀的 |
[40:49] | And we both know who did. | 我们也都知道是谁干的 |
[40:53] | Help me catch him. | 帮我抓住他 |
[41:01] | The trial’s soon. | 很快就要庭审了 |
[41:02] | You’re not gonna solve anything tonight. | 反正你今晚也做不成什么 |
[41:04] | Turn it off. | 关机 |
[41:06] | Let’s go to sleep. | 睡觉 |
[41:22] | It’s Bonnie. Sorry to bother you. | 我是邦尼 抱歉打扰你 |
[41:34] | I just got a call from my contact | 我在验尸官办公室的联系人 |
[41:36] | at the medical examiner’s office. | 刚刚给我打了电话 |
[41:38] | The marks on Lila’s neck weren’t fingernails. | 莱拉脖子上的痕迹不是指甲印 |
[41:41] | They’re ant bites. | 是动物咬痕 |
[41:43] | Well, that’s good news. | 那到是好消息 |
[41:46] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[41:50] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[41:54] | They missed something in the first autopsy. | 第一次尸检漏掉了点东西 |
[41:58] | Lila was six weeks pregnant. | 莱拉有了六周的身孕 |