时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mrs. Walker. | 沃克夫人 |
[00:02] | Do you have time for your future mother-in-law? | 你有时间见你未来婆婆吗 |
[00:04] | I’m not signing the prenup. | 我不会签婚前协议的 |
[00:05] | You stubborn bitch! | 你个固执的婊子 |
[00:09] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[00:11] | Tonight is gonna be the heezy, fo’ sheezy — | 今晚将嗨成一片 |
[00:14] | Hi, there. | 你们好啊 |
[00:15] | Who is this? | 她是谁 |
[00:16] | Sasha — his girlfriend. | 莎夏 他的女朋友 |
[00:17] | I know you didn’t kill Lila Stangard. | 我知道莱拉·斯坦格不是你杀的 |
[00:19] | And we both know who did — help me catch him. | 我们也都知道是谁干的 帮我抓住他 |
[00:20] | Lila was pregnant. | 莱拉怀孕了 |
[00:22] | That’s the evidence we need to tie Sam to her? | 这就是我们需要的证据 把山姆和她联系起来 |
[00:23] | Plug it into his computer. | 把这个插进他的电脑 |
[00:24] | It’ll download all his phone information. | 它会下载所有他手机的资料 |
[00:27] | She took it. Did you bring your car? | 她拿走了 你开车了吗 |
[00:28] | He kissed me… so I’d lie to you. | 他亲了我 想让我骗你 |
[00:31] | He knew she was pregnant. | 他知道她怀孕了 |
[00:33] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[00:34] | No. | 不 |
[00:34] | Since Lila was pregnant, I’m demanding that they collect | 鉴于莱拉怀孕了 我要求采集她周围 |
[00:37] | DNA samples of all the men in her life… | 所有男人的DNA样本 |
[00:39] | Including her teachers. | 包括她的老师 |
[00:51] | I know nothing about you, us. | 我不知道你怎么了 我们怎么了 |
[00:54] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:55] | You knew she was pregnant. | 你知道她怀孕了 |
[00:56] | How stupid could you be? Bonnie? | 你究竟有多蠢 告诉邦尼 |
[00:58] | Of course she’d tell me. | 她当然会告诉我 |
[01:00] | All right, just… | 好吧 听我 |
[01:01] | Annie, wait. | 安妮 等等 |
[01:03] | I lied, yes, | 我是说谎了没错 |
[01:04] | but only because I was afraid you’d think I killed her. | 但只是因为怕你认为是我杀了她 |
[01:06] | – Didn’t you? – No. God, no. | -不是你干的吗 -不 当然不是 |
[01:09] | Annie, please. J… | 安妮 拜托 听 |
[01:09] | You lie so much, your words mean nothing to me. | 你谎话连篇 我不会再相信你了 |
[01:11] | You mean nothing to me. | 你对我来说什么都不是 |
[01:13] | Will you just stop for one second?! | 你能停下来听我说吗 |
[01:14] | No! I’m done saving your ass! | 不 我受够了给你开罪 |
[01:15] | I’m done believing in you! | 我不会再相信你了 |
[01:16] | I’m done loving you! Get out of this house! | 也不会再爱你了 滚出去 |
[01:18] | I am begging you… do not give up on me. | 我求你 别放弃我 |
[01:19] | – I already have. – I’m your husband. I love you. | -我已经放弃了 -我是你丈夫 我爱你 |
[01:21] | Get out of this house, or I’m gonna call 911! | 滚出去 否则我就报警 |
[01:24] | I am not leaving until you talk to me! | 在你愿意跟我谈之前我不会走的 |
[01:32] | If one of these idiots touches my car, | 如果这些白痴敢刮花我的车 |
[01:34] | I’m gonna run them over. | 我绝对会把他们碾死 |
[01:38] | It’s Rebecca. Don’t leave me a message. | 我是丽贝卡 别给我留言 |
[01:42] | Still not picking up? | 她还是不接吗 |
[01:43] | Hey, how do you know that she’s even at Annalise’s? | 你怎么知道她一定在安娜丽丝那儿 |
[01:46] | I mean, maybe she got hungry or went to score some drugs. | 也许她饿了 或是去买毒品去了 |
[01:48] | She went there. | 她肯定去那了 |
[01:50] | I know that that’s what you keep saying, | 我知道你一直这么说 |
[01:52] | but I’m suggesting otherwise. | 但我在提出其他的可能性 |
[01:54] | I mean, even if she’s there, what does it matter? | 就算她在那 那又有什么关系 |
[01:56] | We have to study. The exam… | 我们得学习 考试 |
[01:57] | Sam killed Lila, okay? | 是山姆杀了莱拉 |
[02:00] | That’s why she’s going over there. | 所以她会去那儿 |
[02:01] | She’s trying to prove it. | 她试图找出证据 |
[02:04] | I’m not a violent man, Annie. | 我不是个崇尚暴力的人 安妮 |
[02:06] | Everyone’s violent given the chance. | 需要的时候所有人都会变得暴力 |
[02:08] | No. Not me. You know that. | 不 我不会的 你了解我的 |
[02:10] | I tried to believe you this whole time. | 我一直试图相信你 |
[02:11] | – Just calm down. – I didn’t listen to myself. | -冷静点 -我没有遵从自己的内心 |
[02:13] | I am still the man you married. | 我还是当年你托付终生的那个人 |
[02:14] | You are not that man anymore! | 你不再是那个人了 |
[02:16] | And I don’t think you ever were, | 你从来都不是我爱上的那个人 |
[02:17] | which is why you chose me, isn’t it? | 所以你才选了我 是吗 |
[02:19] | I’ve been the window dressing for you… | 你不过是要拿我来装饰门面 |
[02:21] | The black woman on your arm so you can hide, | 娶个黑人 好让你掩藏真正的自我 |
[02:23] | so that people only saw the good guy. | 让人只看到你好的一面 |
[02:25] | And maybe it took me 20 years to see it, | 也许我花了20年才看清这事实 |
[02:27] | but I do now, I see it! | 但现在我看清了 |
[02:29] | And that’s why you killed Lila… | 所以你才会杀了莱拉 |
[02:30] | Because she was pregnant, and you knew that if it got out, | 因为她怀孕了 你知道要是事情暴露 |
[02:32] | people would see you for the pathetic man you are! | 人们会认清你是个多么可悲的男人 |
[02:35] | If you think I killed her, why not just go to the Police? | 如果你认为我杀了她 为什么不报警 |
[02:37] | Why get them to run a DNA test instead? | 为什么让他们验DNA |
[02:39] | It’s so you can cover your own ass, | 你是为了保全自己 |
[02:41] | because that’s who you are… | 因为这就是你 |
[02:42] | some scared little girl who pretends to be strong | 假装坚强的受惊小女孩 |
[02:45] | but is really just weak and selfish. | 但这只是懦弱和自私的表现 |
[02:47] | I did everything I could to protect you! | 我尽了全力去保全你 |
[02:48] | You’ve done nothing but make my life miserable! | 你除了让我的生活更难熬以外什么也没做 |
[02:55] | I’ve been screwing another man. | 我跟另一个男人睡了 |
[02:58] | Wait. You’re serious? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[02:59] | This isn’t a-a joke? | 不是开玩笑 |
[03:00] | I don’t care if you believe me. Just drive faster. | 我不在乎你相不相信我 开快点就行 |
[03:04] | Are you hearing this? I mean… | 你听见了吗 我 |
[03:05] | Why would Annalise defend Rebecca | 安娜丽丝为什么要为丽贝卡辩护 |
[03:07] | if she thought Sam was involved? | 如果她认为山姆有犯罪嫌疑 |
[03:09] | Because I said I’d go to the police if she didn’t. | 因为我说如果她不接这案子我就去报警 |
[03:10] | Oh. Right. You blackmailed Annalise. | 是吗 你威胁安娜丽丝 |
[03:15] | The kid that was so scared | 那个惶恐不安 |
[03:17] | that he almost crapped his pants on the first day of class. | 差点在第一节课吓破了胆的小孩 |
[03:18] | – This is ridiculous. – Connor, shut up. | -这太荒谬了 -康纳尔 闭嘴 |
[03:20] | You think Sam killed Lila? | 你认为是山姆杀了莱拉 |
[03:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:26] | Oh, this night just gets better and better. | 今晚真是越来越刺激了 |
[03:31] | His name is Nate. | 他叫内特 |
[03:33] | And, boy, is he good to me. | 他对我那叫一个好 |
[03:36] | He knows me… | 他了解我 |
[03:38] | Just what I like and how I like it. | 知道我的喜好 |
[03:40] | He knows how to make me scream and groan and sweat. | 他知道如何在床上取悦我 |
[03:44] | And so I let him take me wherever he wants… | 所以我愿意随时随地和他做爱 |
[03:46] | On this counter, on my desk, in our bed. | 在这流理台上 我办公桌上 我们的床上 |
[03:48] | You hypocrite. | 你个伪君子 |
[03:49] | Just thinking about him right now | 光是现在想想他 |
[03:50] | – makes me – Shaming me for cheating all this time. | -就让我 -一直都因我出轨而羞辱我 |
[03:52] | which is how I could sleep with you all these months, | 这几个月来 我之所以能忍受和你睡 |
[03:53] | because I would think about him | 是因为我都在想着他 |
[03:54] | and I’d be able to stand you on top of me! | 这样我才能忍受让你压在身下 |
[03:57] | And I think of Lila every time I try to get off with you! | 我每次跟你做爱想的都是莱拉 |
[04:00] | I bet you did. Killing her, huh? | 我想也是 想的是杀害她的场景吗 |
[04:02] | You enjoyed it, didn’t you? Strangling her? | 你很享受 对吧 勒死她的过程 |
[04:04] | Feeling the life go out of her body? | 感觉生命从她身体里流逝 |
[04:06] | You still think about it, don’t you? | 你还会回想那个场景 对吗 |
[04:08] | Your hand around her neck while you were still inside of her. | 你还在她体内 双手紧勒她的脖子 |
[04:10] | It’s exciting you right now, isn’t it? Remembering it? | 现在回想起当时的情形就让你兴奋不已了对吧 |
[04:12] | You want to do it to me now, don’t you? | 你想对我故技重施 对吧 |
[04:13] | Go ahead. Kill me. | 动手 杀了我 |
[04:15] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[04:18] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[04:33] | You’re a monster. | 你是个禽兽 |
[04:34] | “Monster,” Huh? Is that all you got? | “禽兽” 你就这能耐吗 |
[04:37] | You can do better than that. | 你应该能说的更狠点 |
[04:38] | You want the truth? | 你想听真相吗 |
[04:41] | You’re nothing but a piece of ass. | 你对我来说不过是个性玩物 |
[04:44] | That’s what I saw | 这就是我第一次 |
[04:45] | when I first talked to you in the office that day… | 在办公室跟你说话时对你的印象 |
[04:49] | ‘Cause I knew you’d put out. | 因为我知道你肯定愿意给我 |
[04:52] | That’s all you’re really good for… | 你最擅长这个了 |
[04:54] | dirty, rough sex | 下流 粗暴的性爱 |
[04:57] | that I’m too ashamed to tell anyone about. | 让我对他人都羞于启齿 |
[05:01] | That’s how foul you are, you disgusting slut. | 你就是个下流肮脏的贱婊 |
[05:12] | At least you were finally able to tell the truth. | 至少你最后总算说实话了 |
[06:15] | Oh. Hi. Mr. Keating. | 基廷先生 你好 |
[06:18] | – What do you want? – Is professor Keating around? | -你来干嘛 -基廷教授在吗 |
[06:20] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[06:21] | Any idea when she’ll be back? | 您知道她什么时候会回来吗 |
[06:22] | No. You should… you should go. | 不知道 你 你还是走吧 |
[06:26] | I’ll just wait, if I can. | 如果可以话 我等她回来好了 |
[06:27] | I really need to turn this in to get out of our exam. | 我需要用这个来逃过考试 |
[06:32] | Just leave it on her desk. | 放到她桌上就行 |
[06:34] | See, that’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在 |
[06:35] | It’s, um, it’s a little more complicated than that. | 事情比你想象的要复杂 |
[06:39] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[06:45] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:47] | Why are you both here? | 为什么你们俩都在这里 |
[06:48] | I’m just here to turn in the trophy. | 我只是来还奖杯的 |
[06:50] | Is…something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[06:57] | Call Wes. | 给韦斯打电话 |
[07:04] | Unlock the door, Rebecca. | 把门打开 丽贝卡 |
[07:09] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[07:11] | Whoa, whoa. Michaela, slow down. Who’s fighting? | 米凯拉 说慢点 谁在争执 |
[07:14] | Rebecca and Sam. | 丽贝卡和山姆 |
[07:15] | – I think he’s drunk. – Quit playing around and open the door. | -他可能喝醉了 -别闹了 快把门打开 |
[07:16] | – Is Annalise there? – No! | -安娜丽丝在吗 -不在 |
[07:18] | And Rebecca’s locked herself inside their bedroom. | 丽贝卡把自己反锁在他们的卧室里 |
[07:19] | – What are you doing in there? – What the hell is this?! | -你在里面干什么 -这到底怎么回事 |
[07:21] | Sam killed Lila, and Rebecca’s trying to prove it. | 山姆杀了莱拉 丽贝卡想要证明这一点 |
[07:23] | – Open the door, Rebecca. – Wait, wait, wait. Wait. What? | -快开门 丽贝卡 -等下 你说什么 |
[07:25] | I’d pay to see her face right now. | 真想看看她现在的表情 |
[07:27] | No. What did you just say? | 等下 你刚才说什么 |
[07:29] | You can’t leave her alone with him. | 你不能让他们俩独处 |
[07:31] | Promise me you won’t leave. | 答应我你不会走 |
[07:33] | – Come out, or I’m calling the police. – Oh, my God! | -快出来 否则我报警了 -我的天 |
[07:35] | What’s he doing? | 他干什么了 |
[07:36] | I — ah — I — | 我 我 |
[07:37] | – Open the door, Rebecca! – H-he’s just screaming. | -快开门 丽贝卡 -他只是在喊 |
[07:39] | – Michaela, talk to me. – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | -米凯拉 告诉我情况 -我的天 老天 |
[07:41] | Y-you need to get here. This is bad. | 你得赶快过来 情况不妙 |
[07:43] | Connor, go. Go. | 康纳尔 快开 |
[07:43] | Really, really bad. | 情况非常不妙 |
[07:44] | I said open the damn door! | 我说了快他妈开门 |
[07:47] | What’s happening? | 到底发生了什么 |
[07:49] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[07:50] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天 老天 老天 老天 |
[07:51] | Michaela! Answer me! | 米凯拉 回答我的问题 |
[07:53] | – Michaela! – You have to get here right now! | -米凯拉 -你得赶快过来 |
[07:54] | You have to get here right now! | 马上过来 |
[08:04] | Please, Mr. Keating, stop! | 拜托了 基廷先生 快住手 |
[08:05] | If you just calm down, we can figure this out. | 冷静一点 我们把事弄清楚 |
[08:07] | Come out or I’m coming in! | 快出来 否则我就硬闯了 |
[08:11] | Stop! | 住手 |
[08:14] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[08:15] | Let her go, then we’ll leave. | 让她走 否则我们不会离开 |
[08:17] | She took my computer. What the hell is she trying to get? | 她拿走了我的电脑 她到底想怎么样 |
[08:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:20] | Just… calm down, and we’ll leave. | 冷静点 我们会走的 |
[08:37] | Rebecca, it’s me. You can come out now. | 丽贝卡 是我 你现在可以出来了 |
[08:40] | Give me a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:54] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好了 我出来了 |
[08:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:57] | I’m here. | 我就在外面 |
[09:10] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[09:11] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[09:13] | I didn’t find anything. | 我什么都没找到 |
[09:14] | We’ll leave now. | 我们马上就离开 |
[09:16] | Just let us go. | 让我们走吧 |
[09:24] | I’m not gonna do anything. | 我什么都不会做的 |
[09:34] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[09:36] | Get off! | 快起来 |
[09:38] | Grab it! | 快捡起来 |
[09:42] | Laurel! | 劳拉 |
[10:03] | Oh, God. Oh, God, no. | 天啊 老天 不要啊 |
[10:29] | We need to call an ambulance. | 我们得叫救护车 |
[10:31] | Why? He’s dead. | 为什么 他已经死了 |
[10:32] | You killed him, Michaela. | 是你杀了他 米凯拉 |
[10:34] | Me? H-he was coming at us. | 我 他当时要攻击我们 |
[10:36] | Yeah, and he was alive, | 是啊 他当时还活着 |
[10:37] | until you shoved him over the railing. | 结果你把他推下了栏杆 |
[10:39] | I was protecting Laurel. | 我是想保护劳拉 |
[10:40] | She was. | 确实如此 |
[10:41] | Fine. Then you both killed him. | 那好吧 是你们俩杀了他 |
[10:42] | So did you, then. | 那你也有份 |
[10:43] | No, no, no. I didn’t do anything. | 不不 我什么都没做 |
[10:44] | It doesn’t matter what any of us did. | 我们做过什么根本无关紧要 |
[10:46] | We were all here, which means we’re all at fault. | 我们都在这 就说明大家都是共犯 |
[10:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:49] | Rebecca was stealing private information off of Sam’s computer. | 丽贝卡想从山姆的电脑中窃取私人信息 |
[10:52] | That’s a felony. | 这是项重罪 |
[10:54] | And because we were all helping her, | 而我们都在协助她 |
[10:56] | – we could be charged with felony murder. – No, no, no, no, no, no, | -我们将面临谋杀罪的指控 -不 不对 |
[10:58] | no prosecutor would do that. We were defending ourselves. | 不会有公诉人那么做 我们只是正当防卫 |
[11:01] | We broke into his house. He was defending himself. | 我们闯入了他家 是他在正当防卫 |
[11:04] | – I was just trying to turn in the trophy. – What? | -我只是来还奖杯的 -什么 |
[11:06] | I wasn’t part of your plan is all, so I — | 我根本没参与你们的计划 所以我 |
[11:08] | There was no plan, okay? That was all her. | 根本就没有计划好吗 都是因为她 |
[11:10] | I didn’t ask for anyone’s help. | 我也没找你们帮忙 |
[11:12] | Fine. Then we can thank your boyfriend for that. | 好吧 那真是多亏有你这位男朋友了 |
[11:14] | Shouldn’t we be calling the ambulance? | 我们不应该叫救护车吗 |
[11:15] | I think you mean the police, idiot. | 应该是报警吧 笨蛋 |
[11:18] | He’s dead! | 他已经死了 |
[11:19] | Fine. Then the police. | 好 那就报警 |
[11:20] | But we can’t just sit here and do nothing. | 但我们不能坐视不管 |
[11:22] | No. Think. No one knows we were here. | 不行 你们想想 没人知道我们在这 |
[11:25] | Annalise could be home any minute. | 安娜丽丝随时都可能回来 |
[11:26] | Which is why we should leave. | 所以我们得离开 |
[11:27] | You want to run? | 你想跑 |
[11:28] | I’m just saying — he fell after drinking too much. | 我只是说 他是因为喝醉失足摔下来的 |
[11:31] | My car is outside. Anyone could’ve seen it. | 我的车在外面 谁都能看到 |
[11:33] | Your car’s here all of the time. | 你的车平时一直都在这里 |
[11:35] | No, we should call the police and tell them everything. | 不 我们应该报警 告诉他们实情 |
[11:37] | But Rebecca can’t afford to — | 但丽贝卡不能被抓到 |
[11:37] | I don’t care about Rebecca right now! | 我现在才不在乎丽贝卡 |
[11:39] | I care about my future! | 我只在乎自己的未来 |
[11:40] | But you did this! | 但这事跟你有关 |
[11:42] | Just like we all did. | 我们都脱不了干系 |
[11:44] | He’s dead because of all of us. | 他的死跟我们所有人都有关 |
[11:47] | And maybe that’s okay. | 但也许没事 |
[11:49] | He killed Lila and was gonna let Rebecca go down for it. | 是他杀了莱拉 还想嫁祸在丽贝卡身上 |
[11:52] | It’s not — | 这不是 |
[11:54] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[11:56] | Do something! | 快想办法 |
[11:57] | Get him off her! Do something!! | 让他放开她 快想办法 |
[12:45] | He’s dead. He’s dead. | 他死了 他死了 |
[12:47] | We have to go — right now. | 我们得离开 马上 |
[12:50] | He’s dead. He’s dead. He’s dead. | 他死了 他死了 他死了 |
[12:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:59] | We need to clean you up and get out of here. | 得把你身上的血擦干净 然后离开这里 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:06] | Get ready to leave. | 准备好离开这儿 |
[13:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[13:52] | Wes! Hurry the hell up! | 韦斯 他妈的快点 |
[13:55] | Come on. | 快 |
[14:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:15] | It’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[14:17] | Michaela, we need to leave now. | 米凯拉 我们得赶快离开这儿 |
[14:19] | Just need to stand up, okay? | 你得站起来 好吗 |
[14:21] | Here’s what we do. | 我们这么办 |
[14:22] | You guys take Michaela to the woods. | 你们带米凯拉去树林 |
[14:24] | I’ll get Rebecca out of here. | 我带丽贝卡离开这儿 |
[14:26] | Wait. What — you just — you’re gonna leave? | 等等 你要走吗 |
[14:28] | She can’t be here. You know that. | 她不能待在这里 你知道的 |
[14:31] | We’re so screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[14:32] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[14:33] | You’re gonna have to trust me right now. | 你现在得相信我 |
[14:35] | Are you guys in there?! | 你们在里面吗 |
[14:39] | Who is that? | 谁在外面 |
[14:40] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[14:41] | I see your car in the driveway, Connor! | 我在车道上看见你的车了 康纳尔 |
[14:43] | Open up the damn door! | 你他妈的给我开门 |
[14:44] | Okay, what is he doing here? | 他来这儿干嘛 |
[14:49] | Everyone, get down. | 大家都趴下 |
[14:54] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[14:55] | Are you bitches seriously trying to ignore me right now?! | 你们这些贱人真打算无视我吗 |
[14:58] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[14:59] | And you guys call me immature? | 你们说我不成熟 |
[15:01] | I’m, like, the most grown-up grown-up ever | 跟你们这些混球比起来 |
[15:04] | compared to your dumb asses! | 我才是最成熟的那个 |
[15:05] | We should just let him in. | 我们该让他进来 |
[15:09] | If he’s been in the house, he’ll — | 如果他进来了 他会 |
[15:11] | he’ll suddenly be a part of it, you know? | 他也会卷进来的 你明白了吗 |
[15:12] | The five of us have witnessed him here. | 我们五个都在这里看见了他 |
[15:13] | Then Daddy Millstone can help get us off. | 然后米尔斯顿爸比会帮我们撇清关系 |
[15:16] | We could get him to step in the blood. It’s not a bad idea. | 我们可以让他踏上血迹 不是个坏主意 |
[15:18] | – Yeah. – No! He wasn’t part of this. | -对 -不行 他不该被卷进来 |
[15:20] | Do you think that I wanted to be a part of this? | 你以为我想卷进来吗 |
[15:22] | Wait. Listen. | 安静 听 |
[15:33] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[15:51] | Screw it. | 去他的 |
[15:52] | And in other news, the D.A.’s office | 接下来播报其它新闻 检察官办公室 |
[15:54] | has elected to institute a voluntary DNA dragnet, | 已经决定着手建立自愿的DNA网 |
[15:57] | looking for samples | 搜集跟被害者莱拉·斯坦格 |
[15:58] | from men connected to murder victim Lila Stangard. | 有关的男士的DNA样本 |
[16:02] | They are trying to find the man responsible | 旨在找出在莱拉死前 |
[16:04] | for impregnating her before her death. | 令她怀孕的男士 |
[16:06] | It’s crazy, right? | 这太疯狂了 对吧 |
[16:08] | First they think it’s the boyfriend and the bartender. | 开始他们认为是她男朋友和那个酒保干的 |
[16:10] | Then they think it’s her secret lover. | 接着又认为是她的秘密情人干的 |
[16:12] | I’m just relieved I didn’t know the girl. | 还好我不认识那女孩 |
[16:15] | I don’t want no police keeping my DNA on file. | 我可不想警察把我的DNA备案 |
[16:18] | You’ve got secrets to hide? | 你有什么见不得人的秘密吗 |
[16:21] | Investigators tell us they expect full cooperation… | 调查人员说希望会得到充分配合 |
[16:23] | Don’t we all? | 谁没有呢 |
[16:49] | Don’t do anything until I’m back. Okay? | 在我回来以前什么也别干 |
[16:53] | He wanted to kill me. | 他想杀我 |
[16:55] | – I had no other choice. – No. | -我没有别的选择 -不 |
[16:57] | I had to kill him, or he was gonna kill me. | 我必须杀他 否则他就会杀了我 |
[16:59] | – I saw the trophy sitting there. – No. | -我正好看到奖杯摆在那 -不 |
[17:00] | – I hit him in the head. – Why are you saying this? | -就用它砸了他的头 -你说这些干什么 |
[17:01] | He deserved to die. | 因为他该死 |
[17:02] | – And I’m glad he’s dead. – Stop it. | -他死了我很高兴 -别说了 |
[17:04] | – Stop it! – No! | -别说了 -不 |
[17:05] | Look, my trial’s in a couple days. | 听着 再过几天我的案子就要开庭了 |
[17:07] | I’m already going to jail. | 我肯定要坐牢了 |
[17:09] | And now you might, too, because of me, | 现在你可能也会进监狱 就因为我 |
[17:10] | and I will kill myself if that happens. | 如果事情真变成那样我还不如杀了我自己 |
[17:13] | So, please — please just let me help you for once. | 所以求你 求你了 让我帮你一次 |
[17:18] | The only thing you can do to help right now | 你现在能帮的最大的忙就是 |
[17:20] | is stay in this room and not leave. | 待在这个房间不要离开 |
[17:26] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[17:46] | Do something. | 想想办法 |
[17:47] | Get him off her! Do something!! | 把他拉下来 想想办法啊 |
[17:55] | Asshat! | 猪头 |
[17:57] | Sometime this year, will ya? | 别挡道行不 |
[18:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:05] | What if they got caught or went to the police | 如果他们被抓 或者去找警察自首 |
[19:07] | or she convinced him to pin it on us? | 或者她说服他把责任推到我们身上呢 |
[19:09] | Wes wouldn’t do that. | 韦斯不会那么做的 |
[19:13] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[19:14] | How we got here — it’s all her fault. | 我们会到这番地步 全是她的错 |
[19:16] | It’s not her fault. | 不是她的错 |
[19:20] | Stop acting like a little bitch baby. | 别再像个熊孩子一样了 |
[19:22] | Do not tell me how to feel right now! | 别对我指手画脚 |
[19:25] | Sorry it took so long. | 抱歉这么久才来 |
[19:27] | I went back for this. | 我回去拿这个了 |
[19:29] | Now, you — you take that back right now! | 你 你马上把那个放回去 |
[19:31] | No. It’s smart. | 不 很聪明 |
[19:33] | Commonwealth V. Deloatche — | 联邦诉迪洛奇案 |
[19:35] | a case the prosecution should’ve won but lost | 一个公诉方本该赢下却输了的案子 |
[19:37] | because there was no murder weapon. | 就因为没找到凶器 |
[19:39] | – So, what are you saying? – We clean it and we put it back. | -那你怎么想 -我们把它擦干净放回去 |
[19:41] | Hide it in plain sight. | 大隐隐于市 |
[19:44] | After we bury the body. | 但是要先把尸体埋掉 |
[19:45] | No. Absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[19:48] | Yeah, I-I-I-I’m with Michaela. | 我赞同米凯拉 |
[19:49] | No, Connor, think. | 不 康纳尔 好好想想 |
[19:50] | The trophy, we need, yes, but the body stays where it is. | 我们要处理奖杯 没错 但我们不动尸体 |
[19:54] | No, the body is what gets us caught. | 不 尸体会害我们被抓的 |
[19:55] | You are not thinking straight. | 你脑子不清醒了 |
[19:57] | What do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[19:57] | Something that doesn’t involve carrying a body across campus | 起码不是在一年中最热闹的夜晚 |
[20:00] | on the busiest night of the year! | 扛着一具尸体穿过校园 |
[20:01] | She’s right, Laurel. | 她说的对 劳拉 |
[20:02] | Even if we get it out of the house unseen, | 就算我们能够把尸体弄出来 没人看到 |
[20:04] | the ground is frozen! | 可土地已经冻结实了 |
[20:06] | We have all night to dig. | 我们有一晚上可以挖 |
[20:07] | You don’t know what you’re talking about! | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[20:09] | This is murder! None of us know what we’re talking about! | 这是谋杀 我们谁都不知道自己在说什么 |
[20:17] | I know I can’t be here, | 我知道我不该来这 |
[20:19] | but I-I-I didn’t know where else to go. | 但我 我 我不知道还能去哪了 |
[20:21] | I went to the police station. | 我去过警察局 |
[20:22] | I wanted to tell them everything, but… | 我本想把一切都告诉他们的 可是… |
[20:24] | The hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[20:26] | Everything’s falling apart. | 一切都崩溃了 |
[20:29] | Can you come outside? | 你能出来一下吗 |
[20:33] | Nia’s back in the hospital. | 妮娅回医院去了 |
[20:41] | You coming in or what? | 你是进来还是怎么着 |
[20:50] | Heads, we get the body. | 正面 我们就去搬尸体 |
[20:51] | Tails, we leave it where it is. Okay? | 背面 那就放任不管 行吗 |
[21:08] | Heads. | 正面 |
[21:10] | We go back for the body. | 我们回去取尸体 |
[21:12] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[21:19] | I think Sam killed Lila. | 我想是山姆杀了莱拉 |
[21:23] | Why are you saying that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[21:25] | He lied | 他说谎 |
[21:28] | about everything. | 所有事都在说谎 |
[21:30] | Lila was pregnant, and he knew. | 莱拉怀孕了 而且他知道 |
[21:33] | He knew. | 他知道 |
[21:42] | You tell anyone? | 你告诉别人了吗 |
[21:45] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[21:50] | I told the D.A. to run a DNA test | 我让检察官给她身边所有男性 |
[21:52] | on all the men in her life, her teachers… | 做DNA检测 包括老师 |
[21:54] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[21:56] | You did the right thing. | 你做的对 |
[21:57] | – Did I? – Annalise, come on. | -是吗 -安娜丽丝 别这样 |
[21:58] | I mean, if they find out that he hurt her, | 如果他们发现是他伤害了她 |
[22:00] | that I did all those things to help him — illegal things… | 而我还千方百计的 甚至犯法帮他 |
[22:03] | I mean, I should’ve listened to you. | 我真应该听你的 |
[22:05] | I should’ve… left him. | 我应该 早点离开他的 |
[22:07] | Instead, I tried to protect him. | 但我却选择了保护他 |
[22:08] | He’s your husband. He messed with your head. | 他是你丈夫 会扰乱你的心绪 |
[22:12] | We would’ve all done the same thing. | 谁都会做出你这样的选择 |
[22:17] | Not you. | 你就不会 |
[22:20] | Oh, please. A body doesn’t just burn. | 拜托 尸体不会就那么烧起来 |
[22:22] | You need an incinerator. | 你需要焚尸炉 |
[22:23] | But at least we’ll get rid of our DNA. | 但至少能销毁我们的DNA |
[22:25] | And the bonfire will cover the smoke. | 篝火还能给我们的烟做掩护 |
[22:26] | It’s — it’s kind of a perfect plan. | 这算是完美的计划了 |
[22:28] | – Perfect? – The bonfire. | -完美 -篝火 |
[22:29] | There is nothing perfect about this plan. | 这计划哪有什么完美可言 |
[22:32] | You guys… | 伙计们 |
[22:32] | Cry all you want. | 你哭吧 |
[22:33] | I’m now on board with the plan. | 我同意这个计划 |
[22:35] | – Listen to me! – What?! What?! | -听我说 -什么 说什么 |
[22:37] | The bonfire — that’s our alibi. | 篝火 就是我们的不在场证明 |
[22:59] | So, what’s the plan here? | 那该怎么办 |
[23:01] | Are we gonna chop him up into BBQ-friendly pieces now, | 我们是现在就把他剁成烤肉块儿 |
[23:04] | or are we gonna wait till he’s broiled to a crisp? | 还是等烤脆了再说 |
[23:06] | We’ll roll him in the rug, deal with it in the woods. | 我们把他卷进毯子 弄到林子里再处理 |
[23:08] | Good times. | 真好 |
[23:10] | Little help? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[23:11] | Happy to. | 乐意之至 |
[23:25] | – You are not about to call Aiden! – No. | -不要给艾登打电话 -当然不会 |
[23:27] | You sure about that? | 是吗 |
[23:33] | If you call him, the cell tower will place you in this house. | 打给他 信号塔就会证明此时你在此地 |
[23:36] | I know, okay? I’m not stupid. | 我知道 我又不傻 |
[23:39] | Look, I-I’m not gonna call him. Can I please just have my — | 我不会打给他的 能把手机还给我吗 |
[23:40] | This is scary. I know. | 这事很可怕 我知道 |
[23:41] | And believe it or not, I know you — | 而且不管你信不信 我了解你 |
[23:43] | how much you like to be in control. | 知道你多有控制欲 |
[23:44] | But right now, you need to accept | 但现在 你得接受现实 |
[23:45] | that this situation isn’t one we can control. | 那就是眼下的状况我们谁也无法掌控 |
[23:48] | So we just need to switch off our brains | 所以我们只能抛弃理智 |
[23:50] | and go along with the plan. | 执行计划 |
[23:51] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[23:52] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[23:54] | And don’t talk to me like I’m a child. | 还有别把我当个孩子 |
[24:09] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[24:10] | Where? | 去哪 |
[24:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:12] | Uh, to a hotel. | 应该会去酒店吧 |
[24:13] | Don’t worry. I won’t go back there. | 别担心 我不会回家的 |
[24:17] | You’re too upset to go anywhere. | 你现在心情不好 哪也别去 |
[24:19] | Stay until you calm down. | 待在这里冷静下来再说吧 |
[24:21] | No, Nate. | 不用了 内特 |
[24:23] | Annalise, I’m telling you it’s okay. | 安娜丽丝 听我说 没事的 |
[24:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:50] | Fine. | 知道了 |
[25:11] | So… | 所以 |
[25:13] | You said you’re in dental-equipment sales? | 你说你是干牙科设备销售的 |
[25:17] | You smell so good. | 你真好闻 |
[25:33] | It’s Bonnie. | 是邦尼 |
[25:34] | Is your party still happening? | 你还开派对吗 |
[25:36] | Uh, it was kind of a bust, actually. Why? | 估计开不起来了 怎么了 |
[25:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:40] | I was… thinking I could swing by, maybe. | 我在想 也许会去看看吧 |
[25:44] | Wait — really? You want to come over? | 等等 真的吗 你要过来 |
[25:46] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 我的天 |
[25:48] | If that’s okay with you. | 如果可以的话 |
[25:50] | Uh, yeah. Totally. I’ll — I’ll be there in 20. | 当然 我20分钟就到 |
[25:53] | Yes! | 太棒啦 |
[26:01] | You’ve reached Sam Keating. | 我是山姆·基廷 |
[26:03] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[26:07] | No answer? | 没人接 |
[26:08] | No. | 没 |
[26:09] | It’s probably better that way. | 也许这样更好吧 |
[26:14] | Are we terrible people? | 我们是不是很糟糕的人 |
[26:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:25] | Depends on who you ask. | 要看你问谁了 |
[26:36] | Nate… | 内特 |
[26:37] | This isn’t — | 这样不 |
[27:14] | So, can I get you a… drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[27:18] | I’ve had enough, I think. | 我喝的够多了 |
[27:24] | Rough night, huh? | 糟糕的晚上吧 |
[27:27] | Wanna… talk about it? | 想跟我聊聊吗 |
[27:30] | No. | 不想 |
[27:34] | Why don’t you sit down? | 坐过来吧 |
[27:41] | You’re pretty wasted right now. | 你醉的不轻 |
[27:42] | I don’t think we should… really… you know… | 我觉得我们不该 就是 |
[27:46] | I’m a grown-ass woman. | 我是大人了 |
[27:48] | I might be drunk, | 也许是醉了 |
[27:50] | but I know what I want when I want it. | 但我知道我想要什么 什么时候要 |
[27:55] | So get over here. | 所以赶紧过来 |
[28:22] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉抱歉 |
[28:23] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[28:24] | One second. | 稍等 |
[28:26] | Oh! Just come here, you idiot! | 赶紧过来 笨死了 |
[28:29] | Take your pants off! | 裤子脱了 |
[28:31] | All right. | 好 |
[28:56] | You’ve reached Sam Keating. | 我是山姆·基廷 |
[28:59] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[29:01] | Sam, it’s me. | 山姆 是我 |
[29:07] | I didn’t think that you would pick up. | 我想你也不会接的 |
[29:12] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[29:13] | Still, there’s so much I need to say to you in person | 虽然我有很多话想当面跟你说 |
[29:15] | and not by phone, | 而不是用电话 |
[29:16] | but I guess this will have to do. | 不过只好凑合了 |
[29:20] | Why is Frank calling you? | 弗兰克为什么给你打电话 |
[29:22] | What? | 什么 |
[29:23] | I saw your phone, Laurel. | 我看到你的来电显示了 劳拉 |
[29:25] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:27] | We’ve built a life together, Sam…20 years. | 我们一同经营了20年的生活 山姆 |
[29:37] | Okay. Last chance. | 好了 最后的机会 |
[29:39] | Either we all agree or we stop right now. | 要么大家都同意 要么马上停手 |
[29:42] | Just do it. | 快动手吧 |
[29:43] | Before the bonfire ends. | 趁篝火还没灭掉 |
[29:47] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[29:49] | It’s the only way to destroy the DNA. | 这是摧毁DNA的唯一办法 |
[30:02] | Whatever we’ve said to each other, | 不管我们曾向对方说过什么 |
[30:03] | all the horrible things… | 可怕难听的话 |
[30:05] | I’ll do whatever I can to make this right. | 我会尽我所能弥补的 |
[30:08] | I’ll do anything. | 做什么我都愿意 |
[30:10] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[30:11] | We’ve seen each other through so much… | 我们看着彼此经历了那么多 |
[30:14] | everything good and bad in our lives. | 有过辛酸 也有过甜蜜 |
[30:16] | Hey, guys. I think I just detached the tibia. | 我觉得我刚把胫骨卸下来了 |
[30:19] | Or is that a fibula? | 或者也可能是腓骨 |
[30:22] | So much pain. | 那么多痛苦 |
[30:24] | So much happiness. | 那么多幸福 |
[30:27] | It’s a rare thing to know someone that well | 能如此彻底地了解一个人 |
[30:29] | and to bear witness to so much in someone’s life. | 见证对方生命中这么多 真的很难得 |
[30:34] | Here. | 这里 |
[30:34] | So I’m asking you right now. No. | 所以我现在请求你 不 |
[30:38] | Begging. | 恳求你 |
[30:42] | Oh, m-m-m-m-my ring. | 不 我 我 我 我的戒指 |
[30:44] | What? | 什么 |
[30:45] | M-my engagement ring is gone! | 我的订婚戒指不见了 |
[30:47] | Please forgive me for what I said. | 请原谅我说过的话 |
[30:51] | I didn’t mean any of it, and I know you didn’t, either. | 我不是故意的 我也知道你是无心的 |
[30:53] | Are you sure you had the ring on when we left the house? | 你确定离开办公室的时候你还戴着戒指吗 |
[30:56] | I already told you, yes! | 我说过了 是的 |
[30:58] | I don’t want things to end this way. | 我不希望结局是这样 |
[31:00] | oh, my God. What if we don’t find it? | 天啊 要是找不到可怎么办 |
[31:02] | I guess you’ll just have to cancel the wedding. | 我猜你就得取消婚礼了 |
[31:04] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[31:05] | We still need her | 我们还需要她 |
[31:06] | to return the trophy to Asher’s. | 把奖杯送回亚设那里去 |
[31:07] | There is no way she can do that. | 她办不到的 |
[31:09] | Look at her. | 看着她 |
[31:10] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:10] | We all had to do things tonight that we didn’t want to do. | 今晚我们都做了自己不想做的事 |
[31:14] | This one is on her. | 这个任务是她的 |
[31:17] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[31:18] | I want us to work through this. | 我希望我们能挺过这一关 |
[31:20] | I want us to be together. | 我想我们在一起 |
[31:22] | I said wait! | 我说了等会儿 |
[31:23] | My ring might be in one of those! | 我的戒指可能在里面 |
[31:25] | Enough about the ring, Frodo! | 忘了你的戒指 佛罗多 |
[31:27] | We are not going through every bag. | 我们不会把袋子挨个翻开 |
[31:29] | I’m telling you, this is a bad idea. | 听我说 这是个坏主意 |
[31:31] | Because whatever you did… | 因为不论你做了什么 |
[31:34] | You’re not listening. | 你们就是不听 |
[31:35] | whatever the truth is… | 不管真相如何 |
[31:36] | We need to get to an incinerator and find… | 我们要找一个焚尸炉还有 |
[31:37] | I heard you! | 我听到了 |
[31:39] | All night. | 整个晚上 |
[31:41] | I’m sorry, but you’ve been outvoted on this one. | 我很抱歉 但这件事情上你得服从多数 |
[31:44] | Aah! God! Oh, God! | 天呐 天呐 |
[31:46] | Oh, grow up! | 成熟点吧 |
[31:51] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[31:53] | There’s no more. | 没剩下的了 |
[31:55] | Same time next week? | 下周老时间见吗 |
[31:56] | Can we please just go? | 拜托能走了吗 |
[31:58] | I will stay by your side through all of it, no matter what. | 我会陪着你共度风雨 不管发生什么 |
[32:02] | Train’s leaving, waitlist. You coming? | 火车要走了 候补先生 你要走吗 |
[32:05] | Because I’m your wife. | 因为我是你的妻子 |
[32:08] | and I love you, and I need you. | 我爱你 需要你 |
[32:18] | So please come home, Sam. | 所以回家吧 山姆 |
[32:22] | Come home so we can be together. | 回家让我们在一起 |
[32:27] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[32:51] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[32:52] | You in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[32:58] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[33:00] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[33:03] | Uh… Okay, well, let’s see. I have a bagful of bagels | 我想想 我这里有一袋百吉饼 |
[33:05] | and two coffees, so… | 两杯咖啡 所以 |
[33:06] | Where’s the thumb drive? | 闪盘在哪里 |
[33:09] | It’s right here. | 就在这 |
[33:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:15] | Why the hell did you do that?! | 你搞什么飞机啊 |
[33:16] | Because we can’t use it. | 因为我们不能用它 |
[33:18] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[33:19] | This is what proves that Sam killed Lila. | 这个能证明山姆谋杀了莱拉 |
[33:20] | It also proves we were at his house last night. | 它还能证明我们昨晚在房子里 |
[33:25] | So, what? This was all for nothing? | 所以呢 一切努力都白费了吗 |
[33:28] | Don’t think about that. | 不要这么想 |
[33:47] | I screwed up, Oliver. | 我完蛋了 奥利弗 |
[33:49] | I screwed up so bad. | 我彻底完蛋了 |
[33:54] | I screwed up. I scr…I screwed up. | 我完蛋了 我完 我完蛋了 |
[34:01] | I screwed up. | 我完蛋了 |
[34:02] | I screwed up. I screwed up. | 我完蛋了 我完蛋了 |
[34:04] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[34:06] | It isn’t. No, it isn’t. It isn’t. | 不会的 不 不会的 |
[34:08] | It will be. | 会的 |
[34:11] | Come inside… | 进来吧 |
[34:13] | and tell me everything. | 把一切都告诉我 |
[34:16] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[34:25] | I stole it from Asher. | 我从亚设那里偷过来了 |
[34:28] | I’ve been really stressed…about exams and us. | 考试 还有我俩的事 搞得我非常焦虑 |
[34:32] | I still haven’t broken up with Kan, | 我还没有跟凯恩提分手 |
[34:34] | and when I found out you had a girlfriend… | 在我得知你有女朋友之后 |
[34:35] | Ex-girlfriend. | 是前女友 |
[34:38] | Whatever. I stole it, and it was dumb. | 无论如何 我偷了它 傻爆了 |
[34:40] | I just don’t want people to think | 我不想让大家觉得 |
[34:41] | that I’m the shooting star, | 我是陨星爆发 |
[34:42] | So I can’t have it, | 所以我不能拿着它 |
[34:43] | and Asher can’t know that I took it. | 也不能让亚设知道是我拿的 |
[34:47] | That’s the really bad thing you wanted to tell me? | 你要跟我说的很坏的事情就是这个吗 |
[34:50] | It’s stupid. I know. | 很傻 我知道 |
[34:53] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[34:55] | Those fricking liars. | 这些撒谎精们 |
[34:57] | First they steal my trophy, | 他们先是偷了我的奖杯 |
[34:58] | Then they go party at the bonfire | 然后又去了篝火派对 |
[34:59] | after making fun of me for wanting to go in the first place. | 之前还嘲笑我想去来着 |
[35:03] | You know you can’t tell them about this. | 你知道你不能告诉他们这件事 |
[35:07] | This never happened. | 这件事从没发生过 |
[35:08] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[35:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:12] | I’d never be that guy. | 我可不是那样的人 |
[35:15] | Do you think it could not happen one more time? | 你觉得还能再”没发生”一次吗 |
[35:26] | Hey. | 喂 |
[35:27] | Are you with him? | 你和他在一起吗 |
[35:29] | What? | 什么 |
[35:30] | Do not lie to me right now! | 别在这种时候对我撒谎 |
[35:32] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[35:34] | Sam! Are you with Sam? | 山姆 你和山姆在一起吗 |
[35:36] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[35:38] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[35:42] | Something terrible’s happened. | 出了很可怕的事 |
[35:45] | We fought last night after you left, and I told him | 昨天你走以后我们吵了一架 我告诉他 |
[35:48] | that the D.A. was gonna find out that the baby was his. | 地区检察官会发现孩子是他的 |
[35:52] | I’m worried, Bonnie. | 我很担心 邦尼 |
[35:53] | He thinks he’s gonna go away for murder | 他觉得他会因为谋杀被捕 |
[35:54] | and now he’s not answering his phone, and I’m — | 现在他不接电话了 我… |
[35:57] | What if he’s done something stupid? | 如果他做了什么傻事怎么办 |
[35:59] | Stay where you are. | 待在那儿 |
[36:00] | I will be right over. | 我马上过去 |
[36:02] | Please hurry. | 请快一点 |
[36:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:07] | Who’s that? | 谁打来的 |
[36:09] | I have to get to the office. | 我得去趟办公室 |
[36:11] | Do you need a ride? We could get breakfast on our way. | 需要我送你吗 我们可以顺道吃早点 |
[36:15] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得那不是个好主意 |
[36:37] | Mrs. Walker. | 沃克夫人 |
[36:41] | You have got to be kidding. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[36:42] | Please let me explain. | 请容我解释 |
[36:43] | You must take me for some new kind of fool. | 你一定以为我是个蠢货 |
[36:46] | I’m the fool, and I came here to tell you woman-to-woman | 我才是蠢货 我是来以女人的身份对另一个 |
[36:48] | that I am so sorry for my behavior last night. | 女人说我为昨晚的行为感到抱歉 |
[36:51] | I am not that girl, but with final exams | 那不是我 但是因为期末考试的压力 |
[36:53] | and Professor Keating relying so heavily on me | 还有基廷教授给了我那么重的负担 |
[36:56] | and wanting to plan the perfect wedding, | 以及忙着计划完美的婚礼 |
[36:57] | I-I just haven’t been myself. | 我…我只是很不在状态 |
[37:00] | I want to assure you that such an absurd reaction | 我想向你保证 那种荒诞的行为 |
[37:04] | will never, ever happen again. | 再也不会发生了 |
[37:08] | Which is why I want to give you this. | 所以我想给你这个 |
[37:25] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 好点了 |
[37:29] | Good. ‘Cause we need to talk. | 那就好 因为我们需要谈谈 |
[37:34] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:37] | You said you’d tell me after you showered. | 你说你洗澡以后会告诉我 |
[37:40] | What the hell happened last night? | 昨天晚上到底发生了什么事 |
[37:56] | I was high. | 我嗑药了 |
[38:00] | – What? – I don’t know what I took. | -什么 -我不知道我都吃了什么 |
[38:02] | I just– I was mixing a bunch of stuff — uh, some pills | 只是把一堆东西混在一起 一些药片 |
[38:06] | and…this new stuff I’d never tried before. | 还有一种我以前没试过的新药 |
[38:10] | I thought you didn’t do drugs. | 我以为你不吸毒 |
[38:13] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[38:19] | I have a drug problem, Oliver. | 我有毒瘾问题 奥利弗 |
[38:25] | Who’s that? | 谁发来的 |
[38:27] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[38:29] | What does she want? | 她想干什么 |
[38:29] | She needs us back at the office. | 她让我们回办公室去 |
[38:31] | Are you serious? You’re not going to work. | 你说真的吗 你不能去工作 |
[38:33] | You just told me you have a drug addiction. | 你刚刚告诉我你有毒瘾 |
[38:35] | We need to talk about this. | 我们得谈谈这个问题 |
[38:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:40] | And we will. | 我们会谈的 |
[38:40] | But my boss needs me. | 但我老板需要我 |
[38:43] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我们晚点再谈 |
[38:49] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[38:50] | We don’t know anything. | 我们什么都还不知道 |
[38:51] | It could be about Rebecca’s case. | 可能是关于丽贝卡案子的事 |
[38:53] | The rug’s gone, genius. | 地毯不见了 大天才 |
[38:54] | You think she didn’t notice? | 你以为她会注意不到吗 |
[38:55] | She obviously had us all come over here | 她把我们都叫来 |
[38:56] | so she could get us arrested | 显然是为了逮捕我们 |
[38:58] | and thrown into prison for the rest of our lives. | 让我们在监狱里度过下半辈子 |
[39:00] | You don’t know that. Just calm down. | 你并不知道是这样 好好冷静下来 |
[39:03] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:05] | ‘Cause we can trust you about anything right now. | 因为我们现在可以完全信赖你 |
[39:09] | You guys are the worst liars. | 你们这群糟糕的撒谎精 |
[39:14] | Enjoy the bonfire? | 在篝火晚会上玩得很开心吧 |
[39:17] | Yeah, that’s right. I saw your stupid pictures. | 是的 我看到你们那些蠢照片了 |
[39:20] | We went last-minute. | 我们最后一刻才决定去的 |
[39:21] | Well, thanks for the last-minute call. | 多谢你们最后一刻打电话给我 |
[39:24] | And you, Pratt. | 还有你 普拉特 |
[39:26] | I believe you have something of mine? | 我有东西在你那儿吧 |
[39:28] | You talking about this? | 你是在说这个吗 |
[39:30] | Where’d you find that? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[39:32] | It was on the porch when I got here. | 我到的时候这东西就放在门廊上 |
[39:35] | Point is, it’s up for grabs now. | 重要的是 现在大家要重新竞争这个了 |
[39:37] | No. It’s mine, and I haven’t studied at all, so — | 不 它是我的 我完全没复习 |
[39:40] | Then you better start. | 那你最好赶快开始复习 |
[39:42] | Good. Everyone’s here now? | 很好 大家都到了吗 |
[39:45] | It’s Saturday. Why are we here? | 今天是星期六 为什么叫我们来 |
[39:47] | Something’s happened | 发生了一些事情 |
[39:49] | that Annalise wants to talk to you all about. | 安娜丽丝想要和你们所有人谈谈 |
[39:57] | That must be the police. | 一定是警察来了 |
[39:58] | I’ll go get them. | 我去请他们进来 |
[40:08] | The police are gonna ask you | 警察会问你们 |
[40:09] | a lot of questions about my husband. | 很多关于我丈夫的问题 |
[40:15] | He was having an affair with Lila Stangard. | 他和莱拉·斯坦格有婚外情 |
[40:19] | And I confronted him about it last night. | 昨晚我和他对峙了 |
[40:21] | We had a terrible fight. | 我们大吵了一架 |
[40:23] | And now… | 而现在… |
[40:31] | now he’s not answering his phone. | 现在他不接电话 |
[40:33] | I-I think he might’ve fled. | 我 我想他可能跑了 |
[40:36] | So… | 所以 |
[40:38] | sorry to have to involve you all in this, | 很抱歉把你们卷进这件事 |
[40:39] | but you’re gonna be asked a lot of questions, | 但你们会被问到很多问题 |
[40:41] | especially since you worked on rebecca’s case, | 尤其是你们都经手了丽贝卡的案子 |
[40:44] | and I need you all to be | 我希望你们 |
[40:46] | as honest with the police as possible. | 都尽可能诚实地回答警察的问题 |
[40:54] | Will you promise that you’ll do that for me? | 你们能答应为我这样做吗 |
[40:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:03] | Whatever you need. | 我们全力支持你 |
[41:05] | Hey, asshat! | 猪头 |
[41:06] | Sometime this year, will ya? | 别挡道行不 |
[41:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:48] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[42:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |