时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | No offense. I think I liked rudy’s setup better. | 恕我直言 我更喜欢鲁迪的房间布置 |
[00:03] | Rudy? | 鲁迪 |
[00:04] | Yeah, he’s the freak who lived here before you. | 他是你之前的怪咖房客 |
[00:06] | Come on. We had fun. | 别这样 我们很享受 |
[00:07] | You had fun. | 你很享受 |
[00:08] | I was drunk and desperate. | 我只是烂醉并且很无助 |
[00:10] | Rebecca goes to trial unless | 丽贝卡就要受审了 |
[00:11] | we get the charges against her dismissed. | 除非我们能让针对她的起诉被撤销 |
[00:13] | We have to prove that my husband murdered Lila Stangard. | 我们得证明是我丈夫杀害了莱拉·斯坦格 |
[00:15] | To allow this trial to proceed | 若继续对她的庭审 |
[00:17] | would be a gross miscarriage of justice. | 则是极度的法律不公 |
[00:19] | Miss Sutter, how does it feel | 萨特女士 对于撤诉 |
[00:20] | to have the charges against you dropped? | 你有什么感想 |
[00:22] | Whatever his wife told you, | 无论他妻子怎么跟你们说的 |
[00:24] | my brother is no murderer. | 我弟弟绝不是杀人犯 |
[00:25] | Your sister-in-law’s in town. | 你丈夫的姐姐来了 |
[01:22] | 6 5 …6, 5, | |
[01:25] | 4 3 2 1 4, 3, 2, 1 | |
[01:29] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[01:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:36] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[01:44] | 失踪 山姆·基廷 | |
[01:46] | Hi. How was your trip? | 旅行如何 |
[01:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[01:50] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[02:04] | The Petersons still have that swing set | 彼得逊家到现在还留着 |
[02:07] | that Sam and I used to play on when we were kids, | 我和山姆小时候玩的秋千呢 |
[02:09] | even though their own children moved out — | 虽然他们的孩子已经搬出去 |
[02:10] | what? — 30 years ago. | 得有30年了 |
[02:12] | Mrs. Peterson is still there. Garrett died last fall. | 彼得逊夫人还在 加勒特去年秋天过世了 |
[02:17] | You’ve been avoiding me. | 你一直在躲着我 |
[02:19] | No. | 我没有 |
[02:20] | Well, you haven’t answered my phone calls. | 你没有接我电话 |
[02:22] | Well, I went home. I had to get my head together. | 我回家了 我得调整一下 |
[02:25] | To your mother’s house. Bonnie said. | 回娘家去了 邦尼跟我说的 |
[02:29] | How is she? | 你母亲还好吗 |
[02:31] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[02:34] | I can’t remember the last time | 我不记得上一次山姆提到 |
[02:35] | Sam mentioned that you visited her. | 你回娘家是什么时候的事了 |
[02:38] | Well, it’s been a while. | 有段日子了 |
[02:41] | Annalise, can we please not do this? | 安娜丽丝 别这样行吗 |
[02:43] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[02:45] | Can you at least tell me if you’re concerned about him? | 至少告诉我你是否担心他 |
[02:47] | – Of course. – Then why leave? | -当然了 -那你为什么会离开 |
[02:49] | When a person goes missing — | 有人失踪的时候 |
[02:50] | “Fled,” You mean? | 你是指潜逃吧 |
[02:51] | Either way, you don’t leave. | 不管是哪一种 正常人都不会离开 |
[02:53] | You stay. You put up posters. | 而是留下来 张贴海报 |
[02:54] | But you stay so that you’re there when they come back. | 但是一定会留下 这样他回来时才能在家 |
[02:56] | – He’s not coming back. – How do you know that? | -他不会回来的 -你怎么知道的 |
[02:58] | He killed a girl. He doesn’t want to go to jail. | 他杀了一个女孩儿 他不想进监狱 |
[03:00] | How do you know? Did he tell you? | 你怎么知道的 他告诉你了吗 |
[03:02] | The detectives say that you confronted him, | 警探说你质问他了 |
[03:04] | but he didn’t confess anything. | 但是他并没有承认什么 |
[03:06] | – Would you? – If you were my wife | -你会承认吗 -如果我妻子 |
[03:08] | and a defense attorney, yeah, you bet I would. | 是辩护律师 我一定会承认的 |
[03:11] | Well, you’re not a killer. He is. | 你不是杀人凶手 他才是 |
[03:14] | What about foul play? | 如果他出事了呢 |
[03:16] | Why isn’t that the first thing you think of — | 你为什么第一个想到的不是这个 |
[03:18] | foul play, that — that maybe he’s been hurt? | 他出事了 也许他受伤了呢 |
[03:20] | None of this makes any sense, Annalise. | 这完全说不通 安娜丽丝 |
[03:23] | Did you know I-I was with him | 我和他在一起 |
[03:25] | the day after that girl was killed — Lila. | 就在那个女孩 莱拉被杀害的第二天 |
[03:28] | We spent the entire Labor Day weekend together. | 整个劳动节周末我们都是一起过的 |
[03:30] | We — we went over — we had lobsters at Hemingways, | 我们去海明威餐馆吃了龙虾 |
[03:33] | and he helped fix the screen door on my front porch, | 他还帮我修好了前门廊的玻璃门 |
[03:37] | And we talked about you, | 我们还谈了你 |
[03:38] | about how much he wanted that new job at Yale, | 谈了他有多想要耶鲁那份工作 |
[03:40] | and how he really thought | 以及他是多么觉得 |
[03:41] | that a fresh start would be really, really good | 一个崭新的开始对你们俩 |
[03:44] | for the both of you. | 有很大的好处 |
[03:45] | How could he have done all those little things | 他怎么可能刚杀完人 |
[03:48] | a-after he had just strangled a girl to death? | 还能做这么多事呢 |
[03:51] | I don’t know. People don’t make sense. | 我不知道 人本来就是说不通的 |
[03:54] | W-what is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:56] | That’s the evidence that I presented to the court | 这是我呈交给法庭的 用来证明 |
[03:58] | to prove that he killed that girl. | 他杀了那女孩儿的证据 |
[04:01] | You read it, and then you’ll understand | 等你看完 你就明白 |
[04:02] | what I’ve been going through. | 我经历了些什么了 |
[04:03] | Whatever’s in that box, that’s not my brother. | 不管这盒子里是什么 都不是我弟弟 |
[04:06] | He is not the man we thought he was. | 他不是我们认识的那个人了 |
[04:33] | Hey there, killer. | 你好 凶手 |
[04:35] | Funny. | 真搞笑 |
[04:37] | First day of a new semester. | 新学期第一天 |
[04:38] | It’s all so exciting, isn’t it? | 很激动人心啊 不是吗 |
[04:40] | Hey. Oh, God. | 你好 上帝啊 |
[04:43] | Thank God you’re both here. | 感谢上帝你们俩都在 |
[04:44] | I was — I was getting really anxious. | 我刚才真的很紧张 |
[04:47] | Why? Are you worried that I finally went to the police | 为什么 你担心没有你和候补先生盯着我 |
[04:49] | without you and waitlist keeping an eye on me? | 我会去找警察自首吗 |
[04:51] | Connor… | 康纳尔 |
[04:52] | Happy Mew Year. How was everyone’s break? | 新年好啊 大家的假期过得如何 |
[04:54] | – What is that? – It’s a fake. | -那是什么 -那是假的 |
[04:57] | I bought it with cash at a jewelry mart in Chinatown. | 我在中国城一个珠宝店里用现金买的 |
[04:58] | So, did everyone have a nice holiday? | 大家假期过得开心吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:02] | Well, mine was great. | 我开心极了 |
[05:04] | Aiden and I spent most of it in east Hampton with his parents, | 我和艾登大部分时间都和他父母待在东汉普顿 |
[05:06] | then went to the Mayor’s New Year’s party at Gracie Mansion. | 然后去了市长在格雷西公馆举办的新年派对 |
[05:08] | Is there any news about the sister? | 有她丈夫的姐姐的消息吗 |
[05:11] | Did Annalise scare her back to Boston yet, | 安娜丽丝把她吓回波士顿了吗 |
[05:13] | or did she just kill her? | 还是直接杀了她了 |
[05:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[05:17] | Sam’s sister. | 山姆的姐姐 |
[05:19] | She got here right before the break. | 她放假之前来的 |
[05:21] | She went to the police, said she didn’t believe any of it. | 她去找了警察 说她不相信这些鬼话 |
[05:24] | She at least told you, right? | 她至少告诉你了吧 |
[05:26] | No. | 没有 |
[05:29] | Welcome back, everyone. | 欢迎大家回来 |
[05:31] | Vacation is over. | 假期结束了 |
[05:33] | This is How to get away with murder, the second semester, | 这课是逍遥法外 第二学期 |
[05:36] | where things get even harder than the first. | 课程难度会比第一学期要高 |
[05:43] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[05:44] | I didn’t think you needed to know. | 我不认为你有必要知道 |
[05:46] | It’s his sister. How would I not need to know that? | 那是他姐姐 我怎么可能不需要知道 |
[05:48] | If I don’t tell you these things, | 我不告诉你这些事情 |
[05:49] | it’s because they’re not things | 是因为我不希望 |
[05:50] | that you need to concern yourself with. | 你因此而担心 |
[05:52] | You have enough on your plate. | 你要处理的事情够多了 |
[05:57] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[05:59] | Good. | 还不错 |
[06:01] | And you? How are you? | 你呢 你怎么样 |
[06:03] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[06:05] | I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[06:09] | Come in! | 进来 |
[06:13] | We’ve got a walk-in who claims she needs a lawyer | 有位无预约的客人 说需要律师 |
[06:15] | for a D.U.I. incident. | 帮忙处理酒驾意外 |
[06:17] | You think it’s press? | 你觉得是媒体吗 |
[06:18] | Rubbernecker, more likely. | 更有可能是来看热闹的 |
[06:20] | Do you want me to get rid of her? | 要我把她打发走吗 |
[06:23] | No. We can use some fun around here. | 不 拿她寻下开心也好 |
[06:29] | What precinct gave you the D.U.I.? | 那个警署给你下的酒驾指控 |
[06:32] | -Excuse me? – D.U.Is are issued | -什么意思 -酒驾的控诉书 |
[06:34] | with paperwork from the precinct that pulled you over. | 由把你拦停的警员所属警署发布 |
[06:37] | You don’t have it? | 你没有控诉书吗 |
[06:40] | Can we talk alone? | 我们能单独聊聊吗 |
[06:41] | No, because I don’t believe you. | 不能 因为我不相信你 |
[06:43] | Have you got a good enough look yet | 你参观够了吗 |
[06:45] | at the house where the Middleton strangler lived? | 这个米德尔顿绞杀犯的住所 |
[06:47] | God, I missed this place. | 天呐 我真怀念这地方 |
[06:48] | No, that’s not why I… | 不 这不是我来的目的 |
[06:51] | I don’t care about what your husband did. | 我不在乎你丈夫干过什么事 |
[06:52] | – I’m here for you. – I see. | -我是为你而来 -我明白了 |
[06:55] | So you want to see the freak | 所以你是来看 |
[06:56] | that sold out her husband up close, huh? | 出卖自己丈夫的怪胎的 对吗 |
[06:57] | No, I don’t think you’re a freak. | 不 我不认为你是个怪胎 |
[06:59] | I… | 我 |
[07:01] | I want to do what you did. | 我想效仿你的所作所为 |
[07:06] | I’m no role model. You need to leave. | 我不是什么模范 你走吧 |
[07:08] | Please. I don’t have anybody else. | 拜托 没人能帮我了 |
[07:10] | That’s not my problem. | 这与我无关 |
[07:11] | I think you’re gonna want to take my case. | 我想你会想接下我这案子 |
[07:12] | I’ve already decided I don’t. | 我已经决定不接了 |
[07:14] | My husband’s holding two girls captive in our basement. | 我丈夫把两个女生关在我们的地下室里 |
[07:28] | Best christmas ever. | 人生最幸福的圣诞节 |
[07:31] | Don’t have to eat dry turkey or pretend that uncle Ray | 不需要吃干硬的火鸡或是假装雷叔叔 |
[07:33] | isn’t ripped on scotch and looking at us inappropriately. | 没有喝高色眯眯地盯着我们 |
[07:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:38] | Christmas card for Rudy. | 寄给鲁迪的圣诞卡 |
[07:40] | 安格尼斯·沃特 214普雷里萝丝道 得梅因 爱荷华州 | |
[07:42] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[07:43] | Why wouldn’t his relatives know he doesn’t live here anymore? | 他的亲戚怎么会不知道他不住这了 |
[07:46] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[07:47] | Maybe he’s like us. | 也许他跟我们一样 |
[07:49] | Sucky family. | 家庭不和 |
[07:51] | – He ever say that to you? – No. | -他跟你提过这事么 -没 |
[07:53] | I hardly ever talked to him. | 我跟他没说过几句话 |
[07:56] | Let’s…open it. | 我们打开看看吧 |
[07:59] | – No. – All right. | -不行 -不给 |
[08:03] | Oh, it’s from his grandma! | 是他奶奶寄来的 |
[08:06] | Oh, and she’s very generous. | 她还挺慷慨的 |
[08:08] | We can get beer with dinner now. | 我们吃晚饭的时候能喝上啤酒了 |
[08:10] | She’ll think he still lives here unless we return it. | 要是我们不退回去 她会以为他还住这 |
[08:14] | You did better last night. | 你昨晚状态好多了 |
[08:16] | I only had to wake you once. | 我只需要叫醒你一回 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:24] | Let’s have ice cream for breakfast. | 我们吃雪糕当早餐吧 |
[08:26] | I freaking love an orphan’s Christmas. | 我太爱俩孤儿过圣诞节了 |
[08:36] | I ran away when I was 16, slept on the street. | 我16岁的时候离家出走 在街上流浪 |
[08:40] | He said he would look out for me. | 他说他会照顾我 |
[08:44] | So we got married, | 我们就结婚了 |
[08:46] | but I could never get pregnant. | 但我一直都不能怀孕 |
[08:50] | Then he showed up with Rachel, | 后来他把瑞秋带回家 |
[08:53] | and I didn’t know what to do. | 那时我不知道怎么办才好 |
[08:56] | I just knew I didn’t want him to hurt her the way he hurt me. | 我只知道我不想让他像伤害我那样伤害她 |
[09:02] | Then Lynn came. | 后来琳也来了 |
[09:04] | She’s pregnant again, about to deliver. | 她又怀孕了 即将临盆 |
[09:08] | Last time, the baby died. So this time… | 上次宝宝流产了 所以这一次 |
[09:14] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才会来这里 |
[09:17] | That can’t happen again. | 我不能再让这样的事情发生 |
[09:20] | Call the D.A. | 打给地方检察官 |
[09:21] | Tell them that we want to make a plea deal. | 跟他们说我们要提出认罪协议 |
[09:23] | She’s helping lock girls in a basement. | 她帮丈夫把两个女孩关在地下室 |
[09:24] | – Why would we want to protect her? – Did you hear her? | -我们为什么要保护她 -你没听她说吗 |
[09:27] | She was 16 when she met him. | 她遇见他的时候才16岁 |
[09:29] | She’s a victim of his abuse, too. | 她也是遭受虐待的受害者 |
[09:30] | But she’s an adult now | 但她现在是成人了 |
[09:32] | who held those two girls captive in her own house. | 依然帮他丈夫把两个女孩关在地下室 |
[09:34] | And she’s finally doing the right thing. | 但她现在决定将功补过 |
[09:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:40] | Have none of you ever done anything bad | 你们就没做过什么坏事 |
[09:41] | that you need a lawyer for? | 需要寻求律师的帮助吗 |
[09:45] | Sometimes your client wants to plead guilty. | 有时候你的当事人会想认罪 |
[09:49] | And it doesn’t happen often, but when it does, | 虽然不常见 但发生时 |
[09:51] | You have to make sure you get them | 你得确保为当事人争取到 |
[09:52] | the best plea deal possible. | 最有利的认罪协议 |
[09:54] | What are you looking for? | 你希望得到什么条件 |
[09:56] | Accessory after the fact, no jail time, | 事后从犯 不坐牢 |
[09:58] | Treatment for medical and psychological conditions. | 身理和心理治疗 |
[10:01] | Well, that’s gonna be hard | 你要是不说她的名字 |
[10:02] | without even giving us her name, Annalise. | 可不好办 安娜丽丝 |
[10:04] | There are two girls rotting in a basement, | 两个姑娘被囚禁在地下室 |
[10:06] | one of whom’s about to give birth | 其中一个就要临盆了 |
[10:08] | if that man doesn’t beat her to death first. | 如果她不被那男人先打死的话 |
[10:10] | Give us a deal. Then we bring her in. | 答应我们的协议 我就带她过来 |
[10:12] | If the D.A. agrees to the terms of the plea deal, | 如果地捡接受了认罪协议的条款 |
[10:16] | then it’s your job to make sure | 就轮到你来确保 |
[10:17] | that every word out of your client’s mouth | 你当事人所说的每个字 |
[10:20] | is an element that you use in their defense. | 都将被用来为他们辩护 |
[10:22] | I did what I could to protect them, | 我尽了最大努力保护她们 |
[10:25] | cooked for them, cleaned their clothes. | 给她们做饭 洗衣服 |
[10:28] | I loved them… | 我爱她们 |
[10:30] | In spite of him. | 尽管有他 |
[10:33] | Of course, there’s no guaranteeing | 当然 没人能保证 |
[10:35] | that the prosecutor will keep up their end of the bargain, | 公诉方一定遵守诺言 |
[10:38] | which is why you record everything | 所以你要记录 |
[10:39] | your client says in the room. | 你的当事人在房间里说的每句话 |
[10:42] | Last time, he wouldn’t let us go to a hospital, | 上次 他不让我们去医院 |
[10:44] | and our little girl was stillborn. | 我们的小女儿夭折了 |
[10:47] | I can’t let that happen again. | 我不能再让这事发生了 |
[10:50] | Lynn deserves to keep this one. | 我要帮琳保住这一胎 |
[10:52] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[10:53] | I need someone to know the truth… | 我得把真相说出来 |
[10:59] | …so the girls can finally be safe. | 这样那两个女孩就会安全了 |
[11:02] | They deserve to be safe. | 她们应该得到安全 |
[11:09] | Annalise… | 安娜丽丝 |
[11:11] | I was just meeting with Detective Amos. | 我刚刚见了阿莫斯警探 |
[11:14] | He mentioned that you were here, | 他说你在这里 |
[11:15] | working on your “House of horrors” case. | 忙着处理”恐怖屋”的案子 |
[11:17] | Have you looked at the evidence yet? | 你看过证据了没有 |
[11:19] | Making my way through it. | 正在看 |
[11:21] | Well, once you do, let me know what you think. | 你看过之后再告诉我想法吧 |
[11:23] | They have a lead on Sam. | 他们找到了一条山姆的线索 |
[11:26] | A police officer’s wife called from Upstate New York. | 纽约北部一位警官的妻子打电话说 |
[11:29] | And said she thinks she saw him at a rest stop. | 她觉得好像在一个高速休息站看到了他 |
[11:35] | No one told you? | 没人告诉你吗 |
[11:38] | No. | 没有 |
[11:41] | Right. | 是噢 |
[11:43] | I guess they think you have your hands full with your case. | 他们肯定是觉得你办案太忙了 |
[11:49] | I’ll talk to Amos, see what he knows. | 我去问问阿莫斯 看他知道什么 |
[11:53] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:04] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:05] | I lost the Holiday Golf Classic under protest. | 我会输掉假日高尔夫精英赛是有原因的 |
[12:08] | – Scott Springer… – City Commissioner Springer. | -斯科特·斯普林格 -城市专员斯普林格 |
[12:10] | Yes. He kicked the ball to get a better lie. | 对 他把球踢到了更好的位置 |
[12:12] | But I didn’t want to say anything | 我不想揭穿他 |
[12:13] | because I did not want to lose that contract. | 因为我不想失去合同 |
[12:15] | But I tell you right now, I wanted to take my 5-iron, | 但我现在要说 我想拿起五号球杆 |
[12:19] | and I wanted to bludgeon that son of a bitch! | 揍那个狗娘养的 |
[12:21] | Wait till Laurel passes the bar before you assault anyone. | 等劳拉拿到律师执照你再揍人 |
[12:25] | Actually, dad would be charged with more than assault for that, | 事实上如果他动手 可不只会被控袭击 |
[12:28] | probably aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. | 有可能是使用致命武器殴打他人 |
[12:33] | Looks like someone’s learning a lot. | 看来有人学到了不少东西 |
[12:37] | Vanessa, whatever happened with Juanita? | 凡妮莎 胡安妮塔出了什么事 |
[12:40] | Do you still think you want to replace her? | 你还想换掉她吗 |
[12:41] | I am learning a lot, | 我学到了很多东西 |
[12:43] | especially working with this defense attorney. | 特别是跟这位辩护律师一起工作 |
[12:46] | She just found out her husband killed a student | 她刚刚发现 他丈夫 |
[12:48] | who he was having an affair with. | 把跟他搞婚外情的学生给杀了 |
[12:53] | I-is that a joke? | 是开玩笑吗 |
[12:55] | No, he strangled her on the roof of a sorority house | 不 他在姐妹会宿舍的屋顶上勒死了她 |
[12:58] | and then put her in a water tank. | 然后扔进了水箱 |
[13:00] | Now he’s gone missing. | 现在他失踪了 |
[13:02] | This is who you’ve been working for? | 这就是你工作的内容吗 |
[13:04] | I thought I told you. | 我好像告诉过你 |
[13:05] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[13:06] | Oh, right. That’s ’cause you never asked. | 对 因为你从来没问过 |
[13:08] | Well, actually, she did call once | 事实上她打过一次电话 |
[13:10] | to ask me if I was dating anyone. | 问我有没有跟谁约会 |
[13:12] | I am, by the way — two guys at the same time. | 有 顺便说一句 我脚踏两只船 |
[13:15] | Mija! | 丫头 |
[13:34] | – Dad. – No, no, no! | -爸爸 -不不不 |
[13:47] | Feliz navidad. | 圣诞快乐 |
[14:02] | I know you probably can’t tell me | 我知道你也许不能告诉我 |
[14:03] | what you’re doing about Sam’s sister. | 你们对山姆的姐姐有什么动作 |
[14:05] | You’re right, so don’t ask. | 没错 所以别问 |
[14:06] | But I was also thinking about Connor’s car. | 但我也在考虑康纳尔的车子 |
[14:07] | What about it? | 考虑什么 |
[14:08] | It’s loaded with forensic evidence. | 上面有很多证据 |
[14:10] | And no matter how many times he gets it cleaned… | 不管清理多少遍 |
[14:11] | This is how you get caught, by being dumb enough to talk | 你在法院说这些傻话 |
[14:14] | about any of this inside a courthouse. | 会被抓起来的 |
[14:15] | So sit quiet at the kiddie table | 所以到幼儿桌边安静地坐着 |
[14:17] | and know the adults are taking care of things. | 知道大人们在处理事情就行了 |
[14:19] | Oh, Franky D! | 弗兰克老弟 |
[14:21] | Hey, you want to hit up the squeaky Z tonight? | 今晚想去运动吗 |
[14:22] | Been a solid week since we blew some backs out. | 我们已经有一周没去了 |
[14:24] | It depends on work. | 得看工作进行得怎么样 |
[14:25] | All right, son. You let me know, yo. | 好吧孩子 给我消息哦 |
[14:28] | How does the defendant plead? | 被告如何辩护 |
[14:29] | No contest, Your Honor. | 供认不讳 法官大人 |
[14:31] | However, we’ve entered into a plea agreement with the D.A. | 但是我们和地检达成了认罪协议 |
[14:35] | What are the terms? | 内容是什么 |
[14:36] | Uh, we’ve agreed on three years probation | 我们同意假释三年 |
[14:38] | and immediate outpatient treatment at a mental-health clinic. | 并且即刻开始在精神病诊所接受治疗 |
[14:43] | I can’t accept this | 在没亲耳听到受害人证言之前 |
[14:44] | until I hear from the victims themselves. | 我不会接受这个协议 |
[14:46] | Your Honor, it would be cruel | 法官大人 在公开法庭上作证 |
[14:47] | to subject these women to open-court testimony. | 对于受害人未免太残酷了 |
[14:50] | We’ll hold an in-camera session tomorrow. | 那明天就不公开审理 |
[14:52] | No public, no jury, no press. | 不公开 没有陪审团 没有媒体 |
[14:55] | Next case! | 下个案件 |
[15:00] | You said I’d get out today. | 你说过我今天就能出去 |
[15:02] | It’s just a formality. | 这只是例行公事 |
[15:06] | Draft questions for my cross-examination of the girls, | 起草交叉询问那两个女孩的问题 |
[15:09] | anything that establishes Jackie was Vince’s victim, too, | 要能证明杰姬也是文斯的受害人 |
[15:12] | and helps the judge to accept the deal. | 并且可以让法官接受协议 |
[15:19] | She’s a victim. That’s how the cycle of abuse works. | 她是受害人 虐待就是这样开始的 |
[15:22] | So stop judging and do your job. | 别再评头论足了 赶紧干活去 |
[15:27] | I object to working on this case on moral grounds. | 出于道德层面考虑 我拒绝参与这个案子 |
[15:29] | Then you can go work at another law office. | 那你就去别的律所工作吧 |
[15:36] | Really? You’re gonna fire me | 真的吗 你真要在我 |
[15:39] | when I could file a sexual-harassment suit? | 可以告你性骚扰的时候炒了我吗 |
[16:20] | Do you want to come in? | 要进来吗 |
[16:21] | Who are we visiting? Your boyfriend? | 我们要去见谁 你男友吗 |
[16:25] | Well, if you won’t talk to me, | 你不肯跟我谈 |
[16:27] | I have no choice but to find answers | 那我也只能用非常手段 |
[16:29] | to my questions in more unorthodox ways. | 自己找出答案了 |
[16:31] | By stalking me? | 靠跟踪我吗 |
[16:33] | Call it what you want. | 随便你怎么说 |
[16:35] | It must feel good, huh, | 感觉肯定不赖吧 |
[16:36] | knowing you were right about me this whole time? | 知道你对我的直觉一直是对的 |
[16:38] | I’ve only ever loved you, Annalise. | 我是爱你的 安娜丽丝 |
[16:40] | No, you just tolerated me, | 不 你只是容忍我 |
[16:41] | because you’ve been too busy tearing me apart, | 因为你一直忙着要击垮我 |
[16:43] | waiting for Sam to throw out the garbage he married. | 迫不及待地等着山姆甩了他娶进门的垃圾 |
[16:45] | Your words reveal a lot more | 比起我对你的感受 |
[16:47] | about what you feel about yourself right now than me. | 你刚说的话更像是此刻你对自己的感受 |
[16:49] | I’m not one of your patients, | 我不是你的病人 |
[16:50] | – so don’t try to psychoanalyze me. – God forbid, no. | -所以别心理分析我 -老天 没有 |
[16:57] | So, sure you don’t want to come in? | 你确定不进来吗 |
[17:00] | No. I’m good out here. | 我在这挺好的 |
[17:04] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[17:08] | You ignored my call on Christmas. | 你整个圣诞都没回我电话 |
[17:12] | It went to voicemail on the second ring. | 响了一声就转到语音信箱了 |
[17:14] | And the same thing happens on New Year’s. | 新年那天也是一样 |
[17:17] | Were you busy with family? | 是在处理家里的事吗 |
[17:25] | Did you spend Christmas with Nia? | 你跟妮娅一起过的圣诞吗 |
[17:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:30] | How is she? | 她还好吗 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:37] | We don’t have to talk about her. | 我们不用谈她 |
[17:39] | Because you don’t want to? | 因为你不想提起她吗 |
[17:42] | No. | 不 |
[17:44] | No, I just… | 不 我只是 |
[17:46] | I want to talk about whatever you want. | 你想谈什么我都可以 |
[17:49] | We wanted to get her into this clinical trial, | 我们想让她参加一个临床试验 |
[17:51] | but her numbers — they didn’t check out. | 但她的指标没达标 |
[18:02] | I told her about you. | 我告诉她你的事了 |
[18:07] | She wants me to be happy. | 她想让我开心 |
[18:09] | I said I’d tell her the same thing | 我说要是躺在医院里的是我 |
[18:11] | if it was me in the hospital. | 我也会这么说 |
[18:12] | I don’t think she’s right. | 我不觉得她是对的 |
[18:24] | You’re very lucky you found her. | 你遇到她是三生有幸 |
[18:35] | Wes. Shh, shh. Wes. I know. | 韦斯 韦斯 我知道 |
[18:39] | Hey, you fell asleep when we were studying. | 你在学习的时候睡着了 |
[18:42] | Which one was it? | 是哪个 |
[18:43] | The house, woods, Connor with a chainsaw? | 房子 树林 还是拿着电锯的康纳尔 |
[18:49] | No. | 不是 |
[18:51] | I was locked in a basement. | 我被关在一个地下室 |
[18:53] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[18:54] | You’re moving on to current events. | 你注意力转移到现在发生的事上了 |
[18:56] | No more falling asleep while you’re working cases about crazies. | 下次别再研究跟疯子有关的案子时睡着了 |
[19:00] | Palate cleanser. Come on. | 缓解下情绪 |
[19:04] | Let’s watch… | 来看看 |
[19:06] | adorable baby animals getting belly rubs. | 可爱的小动物被摸肚皮 |
[19:16] | Here comes Mr. Sea monster, and he’s hungry for something | 海怪先生来啦 他想尝尝 |
[19:20] | that tastes like little children! | 小孩是什么味的 |
[19:22] | Okay, enough torturing your uncle. | 好了 别折腾你叔叔了 |
[19:25] | Go find daddy. | 去找爸爸 |
[19:26] | Go. Go! | 快去 |
[19:32] | You didn’t like my present? | 不喜欢我送的礼物吗 |
[19:35] | He thinks you’re gorgeous. And honestly, isn’t he? | 他觉得你很帅 你不觉得他也是吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah. I’m just trying to be good. | 我只想乖乖的 |
[19:43] | You, good? | 就你还乖 |
[19:48] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:50] | Tell me so I can help. | 告诉我我才能帮你 |
[20:00] | Just I-I-I have a boyfriend. | 只是我有男朋友了 |
[20:03] | What?! Who? | 什么 谁啊 |
[20:05] | Uh, his name is Oliver, and it’s… it’s really new, | 他叫奥利弗 刚谈没多久 |
[20:08] | and I don’t want to make a big deal of it, so just don’t… | 我不想把这当多大事 所以别 |
[20:10] | don’t tell mom. | 别告诉妈妈 |
[20:11] | Oh, God, no. | 老天 肯定不 |
[20:12] | She’d probably start planning the wedding. | 告诉她 她估计得开始筹备婚礼了 |
[20:14] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[20:18] | – What? – Nothing. | -干嘛 -没事 |
[20:20] | Just…my slutty little brother is finally growing up. | 只是觉得我放荡的小弟弟终于长大了 |
[20:34] | My grandma made it. | 我奶奶做的 |
[20:36] | So this is a regift? | 所以是转送礼物 |
[20:38] | I couldn’t pull it off, but you totally can. | 这个我戴不适合 但你戴很好看 |
[20:44] | Oh, yeah! Look at that! | 就知道 看看吧 |
[20:47] | All right, grab your coat. | 好了 拿上外套 |
[20:48] | We’re gonna be late for our reservation at Moretti’s. | 不然没办法及时赶到莫雷蒂餐厅了 |
[20:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:51] | It’s like zero degrees out. | 外面现在是零度 |
[20:52] | You’ll be happy you’re wearing your hat. | 有帽子戴你就该笑了 |
[20:53] | No, no. I… I mean, what are you doing, | 不 我是问你在做什么 |
[20:58] | Bringing me gifts | 送礼物给我 |
[20:59] | and making reservations at fancy restaurants? | 又在高档餐厅定了位 |
[21:05] | I-I like you, | 我 我喜欢你 |
[21:07] | and I want to spend time with you. | 我想跟你待在一起 |
[21:11] | I can’t, not tonight. | 我不行 今晚不行 |
[21:12] | I-I already rented a movie, | 我 我已经租了电影 |
[21:14] | and it’s gonna expire if I don’t watch it. | 今晚不看就得过期了 |
[21:16] | Okay, yeah. I’m down for a night in. | 好吧 那今晚就宅家里面 |
[21:18] | I didn’t invite you to stay. | 我并没有请你留下来 |
[21:22] | We’re not dating. | 我们不是在约会 |
[21:24] | And last I heard, | 没记错的话 |
[21:25] | you were supposed to be dealing with your drug problem. | 你不是应该在戒毒才对吗 |
[21:27] | I haven’t used since that night. | 那晚以后我就没有吸过了 |
[21:28] | Well, yeah, because you were on vacation without any school | 是啊 因为你现在放假不用上课 |
[21:31] | or crazy professors making you work 40 hours a week. | 也不用每周40小时替疯子教授卖命 |
[21:34] | I’m not — | 我不会 |
[21:37] | I’m not gonna freak out again. | 我不会再失控了 |
[21:39] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:40] | Look, if you kick me out right now, | 听着 如果你现在赶我走 |
[21:42] | I can’t guarantee that I’m not gonna go | 我不能保证自己会不会 |
[21:43] | straight to a dealer and buy an eight ball. | 径直去找毒贩子买一包毒品 |
[21:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | But you stay on your end of the couch. | 但你得待在沙发那头 |
[21:53] | And you can’t laugh at what I rented. | 也不许嘲笑我租的电影 |
[21:57] | Uh, what’s “The thorn birds”? | 《荆棘鸟》是个什么鬼 |
[21:59] | What did I say? | 我说什么来着 |
[22:17] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[22:20] | My car was stolen. | 我车子被偷了 |
[22:21] | What? Are you kidding? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[22:22] | You think I would make a joke about this, Michaela? | 你觉得我会拿这事开玩笑吗 米凯拉 |
[22:24] | You didn’t tell the police? | 你没有报警吗 |
[22:25] | No, I didn’t tell the police. | 没有 我没有报警 |
[22:27] | Obviously, I can’t. | 当然不能报警 |
[22:28] | There’s traces of… you know. | 车上到处是 你懂的 |
[22:29] | Ask Frank what you should do. | 问问弗兰克的意见 |
[22:33] | Does anyone else think it’s weird | 还有人也觉得诡异吗 |
[22:34] | that those two are butt buddies? | 这两位居然称兄道弟起来 |
[22:35] | And we’re murderers. Big whoop. | 我们还杀人了呢 那又怎么样 |
[22:38] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[22:40] | So, uh, my — my car was stolen. | 那个 我的车子被偷了 |
[22:43] | Bummer. You report it to the police? | 真悲剧 跟警察报案了吗 |
[22:47] | No. | 没有 |
[22:49] | Do you think I should? | 你觉得我该报警吗 |
[22:52] | Don’t you want the insurance money? | 保险金你不打算要了吗 |
[22:59] | Was there a time that you saw Jackie’s husband hurt her? | 你是否目睹过杰姬的丈夫伤害她 |
[23:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:05] | And did she ever hurt you? | 她有没有伤害过你 |
[23:08] | She was always nice, like a mother. | 她人很好 像妈妈一样 |
[23:11] | Did Jackie ever try to help you — | 杰姬有没有尝试帮助你 |
[23:13] | bring you food, clothing? | 给你送吃的穿的 |
[23:15] | She snuck us things when she could. | 她一有机会 就会偷偷拿东西给我们 |
[23:18] | I like to crochet, so she’d bring me yarn. | 我喜欢织毛衣 她就给我带毛线 |
[23:20] | Was Jackie ever there during the times | 格罗夫斯先生晚上去找你们的时候 |
[23:23] | that Mr. Groves visited you at night? | 杰姬也在现场吗 |
[23:27] | No, but she would visit us before, | 没有 她会提前过来 |
[23:31] | give us milk. | 端给我们牛奶 |
[23:33] | She said it would help put us to sleep | 她说它能有助于睡眠 |
[23:35] | so we wouldn’t have to… know what he was doing. | 这样我们就不用 知道他做了什么 |
[23:45] | You drugged them?! | 你给她们下药了 |
[23:46] | I was trying to help them. | 我只是想帮助她们 |
[23:48] | By helping your husband rape those girls, | 通过帮助你丈夫强奸这几个女孩 |
[23:50] | making them pliable. | 让她们更听话 |
[23:51] | You’ve never been raped, have you? | 你没有被强奸过 对吗 |
[23:56] | Because I have been, | 因为我有过 |
[23:59] | by him, before him, | 被他 他之前还有别人 |
[24:01] | as a child. | 我当时还是个孩子 |
[24:04] | The memory of that is worse than what happens to you. | 比事情本身更可怕的是回忆 |
[24:07] | So, yes, I helped put them to sleep, | 所以没错 我让她们都睡过去了 |
[24:11] | but only so they wouldn’t have the memories. | 但只是为了不让她们留下回忆 |
[24:19] | So she drugged these girls, lied to us about it, | 她给那两个女孩下药 又骗了我们 |
[24:21] | and we still haven’t dropped the case. | 但我们依然没退出这个案子 |
[24:22] | – Remind me why. – This isn’t a democracy. | -解释下为什么 -我们不讲民主 |
[24:25] | If Annalise believes a client | 如果安娜丽丝认为当事人 |
[24:26] | is worth saving, then we save her. | 值得起救 那我们就救 |
[24:28] | Huh, you know, that would have sounded | 知道吗 要是这话 |
[24:29] | a hell of a lot more convincing coming out of A.K.’s mouth. | 是基廷自己说的 那就要可信得多 |
[24:34] | Look into the evidence they found at the house, | 仔细检查屋里找到的证据 |
[24:36] | the girls’ testimony. | 女孩们的证词 |
[24:37] | Just find us something | 找出突破点 |
[24:38] | that will help us go back to the judge. | 能让我们重新向法官提出申诉 |
[24:48] | Good work with Connor’s car. | 康纳尔的车处理的不错 |
[24:50] | What do you mean? He find it? | 什么意思 他找到了吗 |
[24:52] | No, and he won’t, because you stole it | 没有 找不到了 因为是你偷的 |
[24:55] | and probably already had it destroyed. | 说不定已经处理掉了 |
[24:58] | It’s also why you’re hanging out with Asher. | 所以你才会跟亚设一起出入 |
[25:00] | in case he starts getting suspicious, | 以免他起疑心 |
[25:01] | “Keep your enemies close” type thing. | “亲近你的敌人”一类的策略 |
[25:04] | You’ve got quite an imagination. | 你想象力真丰富 |
[25:07] | Whatever. Take my ideas. | 随你怎么说 这是我的看法 |
[25:10] | Just don’t say I don’t deserve to be in the grown-up table. | 别再说我不够格与你们成年人为伍了 |
[25:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:19] | Last time, he wouldn’t let us go to a hospital, | 上次 他不让我们去医院 |
[25:21] | and our little girl was stillborn. | 我们的小女儿夭折了 |
[25:22] | I can’t let that happen again. | 我不能再让这事发生了 |
[25:24] | Lynn deserves to keep this one. | 我要帮琳保住这一胎 |
[25:29] | Our little girl was stillborn. I can’t let that happen again. | 我们的小女儿夭折了 我不能再让这事发生了 |
[25:33] | Lynn deserves to keep this one. | 我要帮琳保住这一胎 |
[25:37] | Lynn deserves to keep this one. | 我要帮琳保住这一胎 |
[25:39] | Dude, this isn’t a remix I’m really down with. | 伙计 我可不想一直听这一段 |
[25:41] | What if she kept the baby? | 会不会是她留下了孩子 |
[25:43] | – What do you mean? – She says, “Our little girl.” | -什么意思 -她说 “我们的小女儿” |
[25:45] | Like the baby’s hers, too, | 好像那孩子也是她的一样 |
[25:48] | And, “Lynn deserves to keep this one.” | 还有 “我要帮琳保住这一胎” |
[25:52] | Maybe the other one was taken from her. | 也许另一胎被带走了 |
[25:55] | That baby is alive, isn’t she? | 那孩子还活着 对吗 |
[25:57] | That’s why you wanted a plea where you serve no time — | 所以你才想认罪 换取不服刑 |
[26:00] | because you’re raising the baby you told Lynn was born dead. | 因为你在养着你骗琳说已经死了的孩子 |
[26:04] | Admit it! | 承认吧 |
[26:08] | She’s my little girl. | 她是我的小女儿 |
[26:11] | And I love her. | 我爱她 |
[26:16] | Where is she, Jackie? | 她在哪 杰姬 |
[26:19] | Tell me right now. | 现在就告诉我 |
[26:23] | Get me my plea deal. | 帮我拿到认罪协议 |
[26:27] | Then I’ll tell you where she is. | 之后我会告诉你她在哪 |
[26:37] | I’ll swing by the house tomorrow and check it out. | 我明天会顺路去房子看一眼 |
[26:40] | Yeah, merry whatever to you, too. | 也祝你什么都开心 |
[26:42] | Oh, who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[26:44] | Bonnie. | 是邦尼 |
[26:46] | She stay in town or she go visit her family? | 她还在城里还是去看家人了 |
[26:48] | Nah, her family’s messed up. | 她家里一团糟 |
[26:50] | What do you care? | 你管这干什么 |
[26:51] | I don’t. | 我才没管 |
[26:52] | Just we all work together, | 只是我们一起工作 |
[26:54] | and we barely know anything about her. | 对她的了解却很少 |
[26:57] | So her family’s messed up? | 她家里一团糟是吗 |
[27:00] | What the hell? You into her? | 怎么回事 你看上她了 |
[27:03] | No! God no! | 没有 当然没有 |
[27:09] | How would you like to ride my pony? | 美女要不要来骑骑我的小马 |
[27:13] | Don’t go there. | 别过去 |
[27:14] | Why not, man? She’s at least a…six. | 为什么 她至少有6分 |
[27:17] | She’ll send you to the doctor | 她会把你送去看医生的 |
[27:18] | unless you double wrap. | 除非你银枪巨长 |
[27:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:21] | Well, at least we’d be Eskimo bros, then. | 那至少咱俩能找个女的三人行 |
[27:23] | Am I right? | 你说对吧 |
[27:28] | I’ll be there in 20. | 我20分钟内到 |
[27:33] | I’m staging a walkout. Here we go. | 我要罢工 我们走 |
[27:36] | Follow me! | 跟上我 |
[27:38] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[27:41] | We know you don’t have the balls. | 我知道你没那个胆 |
[27:44] | – Over here. – You can’t interfere with my legal right to protest. | -过来 -你不能剥夺我抗议的权利 |
[27:47] | Now. | 马上 |
[27:50] | I crossed a line with you, yes, | 我跟你之间越界了 是没错 |
[27:52] | but we are both professionals here, | 但我们都是专业人士 |
[27:54] | and you need to grow up and start respecting me | 你得学着长大 尊重我 |
[27:56] | – if we are gonna keep — – You hurt my feelings… | -如果你还想 -你伤害了我的感情 |
[27:58] | a lot. And I know I should be used to it now, | 伤得很重 我知道我该习惯了 |
[28:01] | because everyone here makes fun of me all the time, | 因为这里每个人都时常开我玩笑 |
[28:02] | but you didn’t, and then you were mean to me for no reason. | 但你没有 而之后你又无缘无故对我刻薄 |
[28:09] | Yeah, whatever. I’ll — I’ll stop being a jerk. | 算了 我不会这么混蛋了 |
[28:16] | Your husband told us the baby died two months ago. | 你丈夫告诉我们孩子两个月前死了 |
[28:18] | Because that’s what I told him. | 因为我是这么告诉他的 |
[28:21] | She’d just turned 4, | 她才刚刚4岁 |
[28:23] | and I saw the way he started looking at her. | 可我看到了他看她的眼神 |
[28:26] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能允许那种事发生 |
[28:28] | So I told him she died and that I took care of it. | 所以我告诉他 她死了 我处理了尸体 |
[28:34] | Then… why turn him in? | 那你为什么告发他 |
[28:37] | You kept that child safe. | 你已经保下了孩子 |
[28:38] | Because of Lynn. | 因为琳 |
[28:41] | She’s about to deliver, | 她马上要生孩子了 |
[28:42] | and I-I want her to know | 我想让她明白 |
[28:46] | how amazing it is to be a mother. | 做妈妈是多美好的事 |
[28:52] | What’s the baby’s name? | 那孩子叫什么 |
[28:54] | Heather. | 希瑟 |
[28:57] | Is someone with Heather? Is she being taken care of? | 现在有人陪着希瑟吗 有人照顾她吗 |
[29:02] | She has a buddy, a giraffe, | 她有个朋友 一只长颈鹿 |
[29:05] | that she talks to when she is scared at night. | 她晚上害怕时会跟它说话 |
[29:09] | She knows mommy always comes back. | 她知道妈妈肯定会回来看她 |
[29:13] | I thought I’d be back. | 我以为我可以回去的 |
[29:21] | Thank god I don’t have a gun, | 谢天谢地我没有枪 |
[29:22] | or else I’d shoot her myself. | 否则我会亲手毙了她 |
[29:23] | She didn’t tell you where she is? | 她没告诉你她在哪儿吗 |
[29:24] | No, not unless a deal is on the table. Where’s the D.A.? | 没有 她非要协议 检察官在哪 |
[29:27] | He’s just around the corner. | 转个弯就到 |
[29:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[29:37] | The D.A. gave you what you want — | 检方满足了你的要求 |
[29:39] | no jail time and a suspended sentence. | 不用服刑且判处缓刑 |
[29:43] | Now give us her location. | 告诉我们她在哪儿 |
[29:46] | But I’ll never see her again. | 但我以后就再也见不到她了 |
[29:47] | This is what you wanted, Jackie! | 这是你要求的 杰姬 |
[29:49] | No, I wanted to be back with her. | 不 我想回去陪她 |
[29:51] | She’s my daughter. The rest of this… | 她是我女儿 其他的事 |
[29:56] | You claim you’re not a monster. | 你说你自己不是怪物 |
[29:58] | Don’t be as bad as him. | 别变成他那样的禽兽 |
[30:01] | Protect the only innocent person left in all of this filth. | 保护好这污秽中仅存的纯真之人吧 |
[30:08] | She’s in a cabin my aunt owned — | 她在我阿姨的小屋里 |
[30:12] | 9123 Mayersville Road. | 梅尔维路9123号 |
[31:00] | So, we need to talk. | 我们需要沟通 |
[31:02] | We can’t just go back to being strangers | 不能就这么做回陌生人 |
[31:03] | like nothing ever happened. | 好像什么都没发生过一样 |
[31:04] | – This is stupid. I’m going inside. – Michaela. | -这太蠢了 我要回去了 -米凯拉 |
[31:07] | What happened to you over the break? | 你这个假期里发生了什么事 |
[31:09] | Everything can’t be as perfect as you said. | 不可能什么事都像你说得一样完美 |
[31:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:12] | No, you’re pretending to be fine. | 你在假装没事 |
[31:14] | But how could you after what we did? | 我们做了那些事之后你怎么可能没事 |
[31:17] | That’s enough group therapy for me. | 集体心理治疗就到此为止吧 |
[31:18] | Connor, unless we all start talking, | 康纳尔 我们必须开始沟通 |
[31:21] | we are all gonna fall apart, | 否则我们就会四分五裂 |
[31:22] | and that is exactly how we’re gonna end up in jail. | 如果这样我们最终都会被抓进去 |
[31:29] | I got back together with Kan. | 我和凯恩重归于好了 |
[31:31] | I am trying to get over Frank. | 我想把弗兰克的事抛在脑后 |
[31:33] | I saw my family over the break. | 然后在假期我去看了家人 |
[31:34] | It was the worst thing ever. | 简直太糟糕了 |
[31:36] | So I actually missed you guys. | 所以我其实挺想你们的 |
[31:41] | You — what’s going on with you? | 你呢 你怎么了 |
[31:45] | I can’t sleep without having nightmares. | 我整日噩梦连连 |
[31:51] | I’m scared I might be going crazy. | 我害怕自己会疯掉 |
[31:55] | Great. That’s great. | 好极了 真不错 |
[31:58] | – Connor. – No. | -康纳尔 -不 |
[32:01] | Look, you wanted to talk. | 你不是想谈吗 |
[32:05] | Let’s talk about how you lied to Michaela and me, | 那我们就谈谈你是怎么欺骗米凯拉和我的 |
[32:08] | how you sold us out to Annalise. | 你是怎么向安娜丽丝出卖我们的 |
[32:09] | – You want to talk about that? – Don’t drag me into this. | -你想谈这个吗 -别把我扯进来 |
[32:11] | No, we’re on the same team, Michaela. | 不 我们是同一边的 米凯拉 |
[32:13] | But these two — I mean, what did Annalise call them, | 但这两个人 安娜丽丝是怎么说他们的 |
[32:15] | the quiet ones, the dangerous ones? | 咬人的狗不叫 |
[32:17] | I mean, for all we know, they’re still playing us. | 说不定他俩现在还在玩弄我们 |
[32:19] | Playing you? See? | 玩弄你们 看见没 |
[32:20] | You just proved my point. | 你正好证明了我的说法 |
[32:21] | That is exactly why we have to talk. | 这就是为什么我们需要沟通 |
[32:23] | I don’t want to tell you people anything about myself! | 我不想告诉你们关于我的任何事 |
[32:26] | Okay, fine. | 好 |
[32:27] | But then you can’t secretly hate us, okay? | 但你不能偷偷地对我们怀恨在心 |
[32:30] | Because that is exactly | 因为如果这样 |
[32:31] | how we’re gonna end up getting caught. | 我们最终都会被抓住 |
[32:37] | Fine. We talked. I’m going inside. | 好 沟通完了 我要进去了 |
[32:40] | What’s going on here? | 这是在干什么呢 |
[32:46] | I’m Hannah, Sam’s sister. | 我是汉娜 山姆的姐姐 |
[32:50] | Who are all of you? | 你们都是谁呢 |
[33:20] | – What’s going on? – Michaela. | -这是干什么 -米凯拉 |
[33:22] | – Who are you? – Michaela, stop. | -你是谁 -米凯拉 别这样 |
[33:24] | – Are you two screwing? – Excuse me? | -你俩是在乱搞吗 -你说什么 |
[33:27] | Michaela, this is Holden Wescott. | 米凯拉 这是霍尔登·韦斯科特 |
[33:28] | We worked together on the Mayor’s campaign. | 我们都在市长竞选办公室工作 |
[33:34] | What is wrong with you? | 你搞什么 |
[33:35] | I don’t know. I just — | 我不知道 我只是 |
[33:39] | Everything at school is really hard. | 学校里都太艰辛了 |
[33:40] | What does that have to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[33:42] | It doesn’t. I just — I — | 没有关系 我只是 |
[33:43] | You just humiliated me in front of a colleague. | 你刚刚在我同事面前羞辱了我 |
[33:45] | Oh, God. I had too much champagne. | 天哪 我酒喝多了 |
[33:47] | That only explains it if this was the first | 如果这是你头一回干这种疯事 |
[33:49] | crazy thing that you’ve done this trip. | 还能说得过去 |
[33:51] | You slept the entire time at my parents’ house. | 你在我父母家期间一直在睡觉 |
[33:53] | I had to convince my mother not to call a psychiatrist, | 我费尽全力才说服我妈不要叫精神病医生来 |
[33:56] | which now I think we should have done. | 现在我觉得当时真不应该拦着她 |
[33:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:59] | I’ll be better. I promise. | 我会好起来的 我保证 |
[34:01] | No, no. No, I can’t do this anymore. | 不 不 我不能再这样下去了 |
[34:04] | What?! | 什么了 |
[34:08] | I think we should postpone the wedding. | 我认为我们应该推迟婚礼 |
[34:13] | No. | 不 |
[34:15] | No! | 不 |
[34:16] | No, no! | 不 |
[34:18] | Don’t — don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[34:19] | I swear I’ll do anything you want. | 我发誓你要我做什么都可以 |
[34:21] | Just don’t — don’t do this. | 只是别这样 |
[34:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:27] | I want to marry you, and you want to marry me. | 我想嫁给你 你也想娶我 |
[34:32] | No. | 不 |
[34:34] | No, I don’t… | 不 我不想 |
[34:37] | Not when you’re like this. | 不想娶这样的你 |
[34:41] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:41] | – No. – I’m sorry. | -不 -我很抱歉 |
[34:42] | No, no. Aiden… | 不 艾登 |
[34:48] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[34:50] | M-m-m-m-my ring. | 我的戒指 |
[34:52] | I will let Annalise know you stopped by. | 我会告诉安娜丽丝你来过了 |
[34:54] | Oh, good. | 挺好 |
[34:56] | And tell her | 告诉她 |
[34:57] | none of that was as helpful as I’d hoped. | 那些东西一点都不如我以为的有用 |
[34:59] | Not one girl in that sorority house | 姐妹会里没有一个女孩 |
[35:03] | saw him go upstairs to the roof that night. | 在那晚看到他上楼去了屋顶 |
[35:06] | And what about the fact that Sam’s DNA | 还有在那个女孩身上 |
[35:10] | was nowhere on that girl? | 根本没有找到山姆的DNA |
[35:12] | Annalise would be able to get this case thrown out | 安娜丽丝可以闭着眼睛 |
[35:14] | with her eyes closed. | 就把这个案子给解决 |
[35:18] | Please, Bonnie, help me. | 拜托 邦尼 帮帮我 |
[35:22] | Help me figure out what’s going on here. | 帮我弄清楚这里到底发生了什么 |
[35:27] | I know how special you were to Sam. | 我知道你对于山姆来说有多特别 |
[35:36] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[35:46] | They found Heather. | 他们找到希瑟了 |
[35:48] | She was dehydrated and malnourished, | 她脱水且营养不良 |
[35:49] | – but she’s okay. – Oh, thank God! | -但并无大碍 -谢天谢地 |
[35:53] | She’s with Lynn. | 她跟琳在一起 |
[35:54] | It’s good they have each other to get through this. | 幸好她们能一起熬过这件事 |
[35:58] | I know I can’t see her, but maybe when she’s 18, | 我知道我不能见她 但也许等她到了十八岁 |
[36:02] | once she understands why I did this, | 一旦她明白我为什么这么做 |
[36:05] | she’ll want to see me again. | 她会想再见我的 |
[36:07] | You won’t be out of jail by then. | 那时候你还没有出狱 |
[36:10] | But I’m not going to jail. I have a deal. | 但我不会入狱的 我做了交易的 |
[36:15] | I said you had a deal, | 我是说了有交易 |
[36:17] | but no one was here to testify to that fact, just you and me, | 但没有人能证明 只有你和我 |
[36:21] | and you’re not the only good liar in this room. | 而在这间房间里会撒谎的可不只是你 |
[36:24] | I’ve withdrawn as your lawyer. | 我不再担任你的律师 |
[36:27] | Good luck finding a new one. | 另请高明吧 |
[36:31] | If I’m being honest, | 说实话 |
[36:31] | I looked forward to “The Thorn Birds” all day. | 我一整天都在想着《荆棘鸟》 |
[36:34] | Didn’t school start again? | 你还没开学吗 |
[36:36] | I mean, don’t you have to go home and do work? | 我是说 你不用回家干活吗 |
[36:39] | Well, yeah, but, you know, it’s the first week, | 是啊 不过 这是第一周 |
[36:42] | and I have to find out if Ralph and Meggie finally do it. | 我总得弄清楚拉尔夫和梅吉到底有没有做 |
[36:52] | You don’t get to do that. | 不准你这么做 |
[36:55] | Uh…you kissed me. | 是你主动来亲我的 |
[36:56] | Exactly. I’m so stupid. | 是啊 我真是个笨蛋 |
[36:58] | Look, Oliver, relax, okay? | 听我说 奥利弗 别激动 |
[37:00] | No. Don’t you get it? | 不 你还不明白吗 |
[37:01] | You — you go through life looking like you do, | 你长这么帅 |
[37:04] | meeting guys all the time, but me — | 总能碰见好男人 可我 |
[37:06] | You’re — you were special to me, | 你 你对我来说很特别 |
[37:09] | and then you hooked up with that other guy. | 可然后你又和那家伙乱搞 |
[37:11] | Look, Oliver, I-I really like you, too. | 听我说 奥利弗 我也真的很喜欢你 |
[37:13] | I more than like you! | 我可不止是喜欢你 |
[37:14] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[37:16] | Like…you know the way that you can’t do drugs? | 就好像 不能碰毒品的感觉 |
[37:21] | That’s how you are for me. | 我对你就是那种感觉 |
[37:23] | Look, we can — we can take this slow. | 我们可以 我们可以慢慢来 |
[37:26] | Just… | 只是 |
[37:28] | I don’t trust anyone in my life right now except you. | 我现在除了你以外不相信任何人 |
[37:33] | So just don’t — don’t make me go, please. | 所以拜托 请不要赶我走 |
[37:41] | The New York call cost us more money than I first thought. | 纽约那通电话花的钱比我预想的多 |
[37:45] | Still, I think it got them off the scent for a few days. | 不过我想这足够让他们兜好几天圈子了 |
[37:49] | They have a lead on Sam. | 他们找到了一条山姆的线索 |
[37:51] | A police officer’s wife called from upstate New York | 纽约北部一位警官的妻子打电话说 |
[37:53] | and said she thinks she saw him at a rest stop. | 她觉得好像在一个高速休息站看到了他 |
[37:57] | Thank you for taking care of that for me. | 谢谢你帮我处理这件事 |
[38:03] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[38:05] | I know you said not to worry, | 我知道你说过不用担心 |
[38:08] | but she’s snooping around everywhere. | 可她正在到处打探 |
[38:10] | It’s making the kids freak out a bit. | 那群孩子们有点被吓到了 |
[38:13] | Well, tell them not to do that. | 告诉他们不用害怕 |
[38:14] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:17] | But she wants answers, Annalise. | 但她想要答案 安娜丽丝 |
[38:22] | You want me to handle it, just say the word. | 如果你想让我去处理 说句话就行 |
[38:26] | No. | 不用 |
[38:29] | I can take care of it myself. | 我自己能处理 |
[38:47] | Can’t remember the last time I saw you cook. | 我都不记得上次看你做饭是什么时候了 |
[38:51] | Me neither. | 我也不记得 |
[38:56] | Brussels sprouts? | 要来点烤甘蓝芽球吗 |
[38:59] | Seriously, is that what we’re doing — brussels sprouts? | 我们就是来吃烤甘蓝芽球的吗 |
[39:02] | All right? I-I got the call. | 我接到你的电话 |
[39:04] | I thought you invited me here and that we might talk — | 还以为你请我来是想要谈谈 |
[39:07] | actually talk. | 真正谈谈 |
[39:08] | I’m trying here, Hannah. | 我在努力 汉娜 |
[39:09] | No, you’re not. You’re hiding, Annalise. | 不 你没有 你在逃避 安娜丽丝 |
[39:11] | You’re hiding, | 你在逃避 |
[39:11] | when a man we both love | 我们两个都深爱的那个男人失踪了 |
[39:13] | is missing or worse. | 甚至可能死了 |
[39:16] | And yet you just hide behind this wall. | 你却埋头逃避现实 |
[39:18] | Just because I’m not behaving in the way you would — | 仅仅因为我和你面对这事的反应不一样 |
[39:20] | I am not asking you to cry on my shoulder, Annalise! | 我没有要你痛哭流涕 安娜丽丝 |
[39:22] | I am asking you to be a real person! | 我只是让你像个正常人 |
[39:24] | I am who I am. | 我就是我 |
[39:25] | If you don’t like it, I don’t care. | 随便你喜不喜欢 我不在乎 |
[39:27] | Oh, you do care. | 你在乎 |
[39:28] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t be so busy avoiding me | 否则你就不会躲着我 |
[39:31] | so that I couldn’t see through you | 你害怕我看穿 |
[39:33] | to see what this performance is all about. | 你这些装模作样都是为了什么 |
[39:35] | Sam felt it, too. | 山姆也感觉到了 |
[39:37] | But you know what? I’m done with it. | 可你猜怎么着 我受够了 |
[39:39] | I’m done with it! I want the truth! | 我受够了 我要听实话 |
[39:54] | All right, go ahead. You want the truth? | 好吧 问吧 你想要什么实话 |
[39:56] | Go ahead and ask me. | 尽管问吧 |
[39:59] | When did you start sleeping with Nate? | 你从什么时候开始和内特上床的 |
[40:02] | This summer. | 今年夏天 |
[40:04] | He was one of the detectives on my case. | 他是我一个案子里的一个警探 |
[40:07] | We met up at the courthouse the next day, had drinks. | 我们第二天在法庭上遇到了 一起喝了一杯 |
[40:11] | And that was after Sam was sleeping with Lila. | 那是山姆和莱拉上床以后的事 |
[40:13] | When did you find out about Lila? | 你是什么时候发现莱拉的事的 |
[40:16] | Three months ago. | 三个月前 |
[40:21] | You told the police it was after he’d already disappeared. | 你告诉警方他失踪以后你才发现的 |
[40:24] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[40:28] | I was already representing Rebecca when I saw the photos, | 我在代理丽贝卡时看到的那张照片 |
[40:34] | him on Lila’s phone, | 他在莱拉手机上的照片 |
[40:36] | and I did everything I could to cover his tracks. | 然后我尽全力帮他掩盖这件事 |
[40:39] | I got rid of evidence. | 我销毁了证据 |
[40:40] | I did things that would have ruined my practice, | 我做的事情足以让我失去律师资格 |
[40:42] | got me arrested. | 招来牢狱之灾 |
[40:45] | I tried to help him, Hannah. | 我尽力帮过他 汉娜 |
[40:57] | You know, all this time, | 从出事到现在 |
[40:59] | I was praying that you were hiding him somewhere, | 我一直暗暗希望是你把他藏起来了 |
[41:03] | that all of this vilifying him in public, | 你公开诽谤他 |
[41:05] | this avoiding me was just a ruse, | 躲着我 其实都只是计谋 |
[41:09] | that you were covering, that you had him someplace safe. | 是你在掩盖 你其实把他藏在了安全的地方 |
[41:17] | That’s not true, is it? | 并不是这样 对吗 |
[41:24] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[41:40] | Hey, guess what I bought on the way home. | 猜猜我回家路上买了什么 |
[41:42] | It’s, uh, a CD of ocean sounds. | 一张录有海洋声音的光盘 |
[41:45] | Apparently, if you play it, | 据说 如果你播放着它入睡 |
[41:47] | you dream of oceans and mermaids, | 你就会梦到大海和美人鱼 |
[41:50] | and you don’t have nightmares | 这样就不会再做 |
[41:52] | where dead people chase you through the woods. | 死人在树林里追你的噩梦了 |
[41:53] | Wes, we have a real nightmare. | 韦斯 我们的噩梦成真了 |
[41:55] | The human remains were found | 一周前在垃圾填埋场 |
[41:56] | one week ago at the landfill. | 发现了人类残骸 |
[41:58] | And although police have yet to come forward | 尽管警方还未发表 |
[42:00] | with a public statement, | 正式声明 |
[42:02] | our sources tell us the body belongs | 有消息称死者是 |
[42:04] | to Middleton University Professor Sam Keating, | 米尔顿大学的山姆·基廷教授 |
[42:07] | Reported missing by his wife on December the 13th. | 他的妻子于十二月十三日报警称他失踪了 |
[42:10] | Mr. Keating is also wanted for questioning | 基廷先生还因莱拉·斯坦格被杀一案 |
[42:13] | in the murder investigation of Lila Stangard. | 而被警方通缉 |
[42:15] | Right now, police are still | 目前 警方还在 |
[42:17] | trying to determine the cause… | 寻找死因 |