时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hi. I’m Hannah, Sam’s sister. | 我是汉娜 山姆的姐姐 |
[00:05] | Whatever his wife told you, my brother is no murderer. | 无论他妻子怎么跟你们说的 我弟弟绝不是杀人犯 |
[00:08] | I’d just hoped that it wasn’t true — | 我只希望这一切都不是真的 |
[00:10] | that he hadn’t hurt that girl. | 希望他没有伤害那女孩 |
[00:13] | Christmas card for Rudy. | 寄给鲁迪的圣诞卡 |
[00:14] | Yeah, he’s the freak who lived here before you. | 他是你之前的怪咖房客 |
[00:16] | Why wouldn’t his relatives know he doesn’t live here anymore? | 他的亲戚怎么会不知道他不住这了 |
[00:17] | 安格尼斯·沃特 214普雷里萝丝道 得梅因 爱荷华州 | |
[00:18] | Oh, it’s from his grandma! | 是他奶奶寄来的 |
[00:20] | My engagement ring is gone! | 我的订婚戒指不见了 |
[00:23] | I lost it! | 我把它弄丢了 |
[00:23] | – What is that? – It’s a fake. | -那是什么 -那是假的 |
[00:25] | I bought it with cash at a jewelry mart in Chinatown. | 我在中国城一个珠宝店里用现金买的 |
[00:26] | Wes, we have a real nightmare. | 韦斯 我们的噩梦成真了 |
[00:28] | The human remains were found one week ago at the landfill. | 一周前在垃圾填埋场发现了人类残骸 |
[00:31] | The body belongs to Sam Keating. | 死者是山姆·基廷 |
[00:35] | Numerous sources within the Philadelphia Police Department | 费城警局多名线人已经证实 |
[00:38] | do confirm that the tests showed it was, in fact, | 一周前在垃圾填埋场 |
[00:41] | his body found at the nayatt landfill one week ago. | 被发现的尸体就是山姆·基廷 |
[00:44] | Sam Keating was considered a top suspect… | 山姆·基廷被认为是头号嫌疑犯 |
[00:47] | She’s setting us up. | 她出卖了我们 |
[00:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[00:50] | You don’t just find body parts in a landfill. | 尸体残骸怎么会在垃圾填埋场被发现 |
[00:54] | A body, sure. | 尸体当然会发现 |
[00:55] | A head, a hand, but not charred-up bits of someone. | 头 手也有可能 但烧焦了的尸体残骸怎么会被发现 |
[00:58] | Not unless you’re told where to look. | 除非你知道去哪里找 |
[01:00] | They wouldn’t have found him at all | 如果你听韦斯的话把尸体烧成灰 |
[01:01] | if you had listened to Wes and incinerated the body. | 他们压根就不可能会找到他的尸体 |
[01:03] | Wait. Why do you think Annalise would want to set us up? | 等等 安娜丽丝为什么要出卖我们 |
[01:06] | Annalise wouldn’t — | 安娜丽丝不会 |
[01:06] | Wouldn’t do that! Okay, we know, waitlist. | 不会骗我们 我们知道你要说这个 候补先生 |
[01:08] | You suckle at the teat of our dear, old professor. | 你还等着我们的教授给你喂奶呢 |
[01:11] | Annalise has no reason to sell us out. | 安娜丽丝没理由出卖我们 |
[01:12] | She’s the adult. You’re her students. | 她是成年人了 而你们是她的学生 |
[01:14] | I’m her freaking client. | 我是她的当事人 |
[01:16] | Who do you think the police want to take down more? Us or her? | 你们觉得警察会更想抓谁 我们还是她 |
[01:19] | All of us. | 所有人 |
[01:21] | This is Annalise Keating. | 这是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[01:23] | If it’s urgent, please call my off– | 如果有急事 请拨打我办公 |
[01:27] | Finally! | 终于通了 |
[01:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[01:29] | Laurel? | 劳拉 |
[01:30] | – You can’t be calling me. – But — | -你不能给我打电话 -但是 |
[01:31] | You’re under a microscope now. | 有人正密切注意着你们 |
[01:33] | Everything that happens from this moment on | 从此时此刻起 警察一定会监视 |
[01:34] | is gonna be monitored by the police. | 你们的一举一动 |
[01:36] | So just sit on your hands and act normal. | 所以现在别紧张 表现正常一点 |
[01:38] | – Tell the rest of the rat pack the same thing. – Who? | -把我的话告诉给剩下的老鼠们 -谁 |
[01:40] | Your stupid study group! | 你学习小组的人 |
[01:41] | Now, hang up and do nothing! | 现在挂电话 什么都别做 |
[01:47] | – Sam Keating was first reported missed by — – God! | -山姆·基廷初次被报失踪是在 -老天 |
[01:49] | Can you knock next time? | 你下次能敲门吗 |
[01:51] | I just talked to Frank. | 我刚给弗兰克打了电话 |
[01:52] | He said we’re being watched, | 他说我们被监视了 |
[01:54] | – so it’s important we don’t freak out. – Too late for this one. | -所以现在重要的是不要惊慌 -他已经惊慌失措了 |
[01:56] | – What did he say about Annalise? – Uh, he didn’t. | -他说到安娜丽丝了吗 -没有 |
[01:58] | – Well, call him back. – I can’t. | -那再打给他 -不行 |
[02:00] | The calls we make can become evidence used against us. | 通话记录会变成指证我们的证据 |
[02:03] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[02:04] | We can’t call the one person who said they’d protect us. | 我们不能打给说过会保护我们的人 |
[02:08] | Great. | 太好了 |
[02:09] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[02:13] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[02:14] | Are you Ms. Keating? | 是基廷女士吗 |
[02:16] | Depends which one you mean. | 看你找谁了 |
[02:18] | – Annalise Keating. – That’s me. | -安娜丽丝·基廷 -是我 |
[02:20] | And you are? | 你是 |
[02:22] | Hannah Keating. | 汉娜·基廷 |
[02:25] | I grew up in this house. | 我在这里长大 |
[02:26] | And I live here now. | 现在我住这里 |
[02:27] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[02:29] | You haven’t seen the news? | 你们看新闻了吗 |
[02:32] | Is he dead? | 他死了 |
[02:35] | I’m his sister. | 我是他姐姐 |
[02:36] | Anything you can say to her you can say to me. | 你们能跟她说的也能跟我说 |
[02:39] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[02:41] | His remains were found in a landfill several days ago. | 几天前在垃圾填埋场发现了他的尸体 |
[02:44] | We would have notified you sooner, | 我们应该早一点通知你们的 |
[02:45] | but it took our department a while to get a positive I.D. | 但是警局花了一点时间来确认他的身份 |
[02:47] | How do you know it’s him? | 你们怎么知道是他 |
[02:48] | They tested the tissue against his DNA, | 他们用斯坦格一案中他的DNA档案 |
[02:50] | which was already on file for the Stangard case. | 与现场发现的组织进行了对比测试 |
[02:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[02:57] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[02:57] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – Hannah. | -我的天啊 我的老天啊 -汉娜 |
[02:59] | Don’t touch me! | 不要碰我 |
[03:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[03:09] | Arrest her. | 逮捕她 |
[03:12] | She killed him. | 是她杀的 |
[03:13] | Ma’am, please, if you could just calm down for a second. | 女士 拜托 您能否冷静一下 |
[03:15] | She killed him, | 她杀了他 |
[03:17] | and she…she tried to hide it | 她 她还试图掩藏尸体 |
[03:18] | by making it seem like he was missing | 伪装成他失踪了 |
[03:20] | and that he had killed that girl, but he didn’t. | 伪装成他杀了那个姑娘 但他没杀人 |
[03:23] | She did it. That’s her. | 是她杀的 就是她 |
[03:24] | She’s the murderer. | 她是凶手 |
[03:25] | She killed him. | 她杀了他 |
[03:30] | Arrest her! I said…arrest her. | 逮捕她 我说 逮捕她 |
[03:35] | She’s a murderer! | 她是杀人凶手 |
[03:36] | She killed my brother! | 她杀了我弟弟 |
[03:39] | Arrest her! | 抓她 |
[03:40] | Arrest her, I said! | 我说抓她 |
[03:41] | Arrest her, damn it! | 抓啊 该死的 |
[03:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:50] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[03:51] | I’m on a burner. | 我在用一次性手机 |
[03:52] | You should get one. | 你也该搞一个 |
[03:54] | I’ll tell Frank. | 我会告诉弗兰克的 |
[03:55] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[03:56] | – Annalise. – It’s bad for me, | -安娜丽丝 -情况对我不利 |
[03:58] | I know, but how are you doing? | 我知道的 但是 你还好吗 |
[04:02] | They’re gonna question me again. | 他们要再次审问我 |
[04:03] | Don’t let them. | 不要让他们审问 |
[04:04] | And make myself look guilty? | 不同意会显得我有罪的 |
[04:06] | You’ve done their job for years. | 你干了那么多年警察工作 |
[04:07] | They’ll twist whatever you say. | 你知道你说什么都会被他们扭曲 |
[04:08] | I’ll get a lawyer. | 我会找个律师 |
[04:09] | Well, I am a lawyer, and I’m telling you | 我就是律师 我跟你说 |
[04:10] | do not talk to them under any circumstances. | 任何情况下都不要跟他们谈话 |
[04:13] | Is that what you’re gonna do? | 你准备这么做吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah, if they want to talk to me, | 是的 如果他们想跟我谈 |
[04:15] | they’re gonna have to arrest me. | 就得逮捕我 |
[04:16] | Say that to them, they just might. | 你要这么说了他们真有可能会这么做 |
[04:17] | Don’t talk to them. Promise me. | 跟我保证你不会跟他们谈 |
[04:22] | I got class. | 我有课 |
[04:23] | Yeah, when we interviewed you last time, | 上次我们跟你录笔录的时候 |
[04:25] | your husband was missing, Annalise. | 你丈夫失踪了 安娜丽丝 |
[04:27] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[04:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:30] | I notice how upset you seem by that fact. | 我注意到 你老公的死似乎让你心烦意乱 |
[04:31] | You’re gonna arrest me because | 你想因为我没有你想象的 |
[04:32] | my grief doesn’t look the way you want it? | 那么悲痛而逮捕我吗 |
[04:34] | Go ahead. | 那就抓吧 |
[04:35] | Negligence is a failure to, um… | 疏忽是一种未能 |
[04:37] | I-it’s a failure to, um… | 未能 |
[04:39] | This was all in your syllabus, Ms. Chapin. | 答案都在你的教学大纲里 蔡平女士 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry, Professor Dozier. | 抱歉 德尔教授 |
[04:45] | I just, um… | 我只是 |
[04:47] | Is the heat on really high in here? | 这里的暖气是不是太热了 |
[04:49] | No, that’s just your nerves. | 不 是你太紧张了 |
[04:52] | Dean Sumner said you weren’t coming in, considering… | 萨姆纳系主任说你不会来 考虑到 |
[04:55] | Sumner was mistaken. | 萨姆纳搞错了 |
[04:56] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来就交给我了 |
[04:59] | I’ve opted to depart from the syllabus today. | 我决定今天不讲大纲上的内容 |
[05:07] | Ms. Chapin. | 蔡平女士 |
[05:10] | Can you tell us what the Fifth Amendment is? | 你能回答第五修正案是什么吗 |
[05:13] | The Fifth Amendment? Um… | 第五修正案 |
[05:14] | Right, it, um… | 好的 那是 |
[05:15] | Assures your right to protection from self-incrimination? | 确保嫌疑人不会自证其罪 |
[05:19] | Are you asking me? | 你在问我吗 |
[05:21] | No, that… that’s my answer. | 不 是 是我的答案 |
[05:22] | And it’s a correct one. | 说对了 |
[05:24] | When clients talk to the police, | 当事人跟警察交谈时 |
[05:26] | they think clarifying or being helpful can aid in their case. | 他们认为澄清自己或提供协助会对自己有帮助 |
[05:31] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[05:33] | Whatever you say to the police | 不管你跟警察说什么 |
[05:35] | can and will be misconstrued to support the prosecution. | 都可能并一定会被曲解 来支持起诉 |
[05:40] | So when I doubt, shut your mouth. | 所以如果不清楚该做什么 就闭嘴 |
[05:53] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[05:54] | No one called me last night to tell me what happened. | 昨晚没人打电话给我 告诉我发生了什么 |
[05:57] | I just saw it on the news. | 我刚刚在新闻上看到的 |
[06:00] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[06:02] | Annalise had more important things to think about than you. | 安娜丽丝有比想到你更重要的事情 |
[06:04] | She doesn’t trust me anymore. | 她不再信任我了 |
[06:06] | What did I say? | 我说什么来的 |
[06:07] | – This isn’t about you. – It is. | -这不是针对你 -就是 |
[06:09] | He kissed me. | 因为他吻了我 |
[06:13] | And I told her. | 我还跟她说了 |
[06:18] | And now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[06:21] | You’re not seriously upset? | 你不是真的在烦这个吧 |
[06:24] | The guy was a liar and a killer. | 那家伙是骗子 是杀人凶手 |
[06:27] | And someone killed him. | 现在他被杀了 |
[06:29] | How did that happen, Frank? | 怎么发生的 弗兰克 |
[06:32] | Like hell if I know. Or care. | 我怎么知道 我也不在乎 |
[06:35] | And neither should you. | 你也不应该在乎 |
[06:36] | He screwed over Annalise. | 他玩弄了安娜丽丝的感情 |
[06:38] | From the looks of it, you too. | 看起来也玩弄了你的感情 |
[06:40] | So stop crying, or else she’ll fire you again, | 所以别哭了 不然被她看见你这样 |
[06:42] | She sees you like this. | 会再开除你一次的 |
[06:44] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[06:49] | Why are the police outside? | 为什么外面有警察 |
[06:50] | Some bull about keeping the press away. | 说什么要把媒体的人隔离开 |
[06:52] | Well, tell them to leave. We can handle the press. | 让他们离开 我们能处理得了媒体 |
[06:53] | And I have work on our case to prepare for. | 我还有案子的准备工作要做 |
[06:55] | Uh, about that, Annalise. | 至于那个 安娜丽丝 |
[06:57] | Leo Lombardo’s secretary just called, | 里奥·隆巴多的秘书刚打电话来 |
[06:58] | and she’d like to reschedule the meeting | 介于目前发生的事 |
[07:00] | – in light of what’s happened. – Bastards. | -她想重新安排会议时间 -混蛋 |
[07:02] | Call Leo’s office. | 打电话去里奥的办公室 |
[07:03] | Tell them I’m on my way over | 告诉他我们在去他那的路上 |
[07:04] | and that I will not leave until I speak to him myself. | 并且在跟他说上话之前我是不会离开的 |
[07:10] | You are not firing me. | 你不能辞退我 |
[07:13] | You want your nephew to be locked up for the next 20 years? | 你想让你的侄子未来二十年在监狱度过吗 |
[07:15] | Go ahead. | 想就开了我吧 |
[07:16] | Get yourself a new attorney right before trial. | 在庭审前找个新律师 |
[07:18] | Or you could stick with me | 或者你可以继续用我 |
[07:20] | and he can walk out of that courtroom | 他就能像以前那样 |
[07:21] | like every time we’ve done it before. | 大大方方地走出法庭 |
[07:24] | I have never lost you a case, Leo, | 自从十五年前你雇了我 里奥 |
[07:26] | ever since you put me on retainer 15 years ago, | 我没有给你打输过一个官司 |
[07:28] | and, damn it, I’m not about to lose one for you now. | 该死 我现在也不会输 |
[07:31] | No one’s questioning what you can do in a courtroom. | 没人对你在法庭上的表现有疑问 |
[07:33] | I’m worried what happens when you’re not there | 我担心的是如果你被抓起来 |
[07:35] | because it’s you that’s locked up. | 后面该怎么办 |
[07:36] | No one’s locking me up! | 没人要把我抓起来 |
[07:38] | Do you hear me? | 听明白了吗 |
[07:39] | I didn’t kill my husband. I’m innocent. | 我没有杀我的丈夫 我是无辜的 |
[07:42] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[07:43] | That’s just like how you tell me to say it. | 那就跟你教我说的一模一样 |
[07:46] | Do you agree with your uncle? Do you want a new attorney? | 你同意你叔叔吗 你想要一名新律师吗 |
[07:49] | You’re the one who’s on trial here, Paul. | 要出庭的人是你 保罗 |
[07:51] | With the amount of drugs you were shipping — | 以你走私的毒品量 |
[07:52] | Allegedly. | 据称 |
[07:53] | Do you want a new lawyer? | 你想要一名新律师吗 |
[07:54] | Do you want to take that risk? | 你想冒险吗 |
[07:56] | Take it easy, Annalise. | 放轻松 安娜丽丝 |
[07:57] | It’s not like we’re the only clients in your book. | 我又不是你唯一的客户 |
[07:59] | Right now you may as well be! | 现在你恐怕就是我唯一的客户 |
[08:02] | Listen. | 听着 |
[08:03] | Whatever is going on with me is not gonna affect your case. | 不管我发生什么都不会影响你的案子 |
[08:07] | I guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[08:08] | Just like I guarantee you | 就像我跟你保证 |
[08:09] | that I will kick the living crap out of the FBI in the courtroom, | 我会在法庭上把联调局的人狠狠修理一番 |
[08:13] | but only if you trust me. | 但这得建立在你信任我的基础上 |
[08:19] | It’s up to you, Paul. | 由你决定 保罗 |
[08:21] | Do you want to fire me? | 你想解雇我吗 |
[08:27] | You do know she lied to you, right? | 你知道她对你撒谎了吧 |
[08:29] | In her interview with you, | 你对安娜丽丝的询问中 |
[08:31] | Annalise said that she found out about Sam and Lila’s affair | 她说自己是在山姆失踪那晚 |
[08:33] | the night sam went missing, | 发现山姆和莱拉的奸情的 |
[08:34] | but she told me she knew about the affair three months ago. | 但她跟我说她三个月前就知道了 |
[08:38] | She’s lying about what happened the night Sam disappeared, | 山姆失踪那晚的事她说谎 |
[08:42] | because she killed him and then she went to her lover’s house, | 是因为她杀了他 然后去了她情人的房子 |
[08:44] | and together they disposed of the body. | 他们还一起毁尸灭迹 |
[08:46] | She needed help. | 她需要帮助 |
[08:47] | She couldn’t have done it by herself. | 她自己办不到 |
[08:48] | Even — even if what you’re saying is true, | 即使你说的是真的 |
[08:50] | we still need probable cause to search the house. | 我们还需要搜查房屋的合理依据 |
[08:53] | What about Annalise’s violent past? | 安娜丽丝的暴力史呢 |
[08:56] | She comes from a violent home. | 她的家庭有暴力史 |
[08:59] | Statistics show that a child that experiences | 数据表明从小经历过 |
[09:01] | a culture of violence and abuse in the home, | 暴力和虐待的儿童 |
[09:04] | that that cycle continues. | 长大后也会出现家暴行为 |
[09:05] | Past actions are not gonna get us a search warrant. | 过往行为不会让我们拿到搜查令的 |
[09:08] | I’ll call you when we know more. | 等我们有了其他消息会通知你的 |
[09:23] | No, you cannot be in here, Ms. Keating. | 不 你不能进来 基廷女士 |
[09:40] | What if she threatened Sam’s life? | 要是她威胁山姆要杀死他呢 |
[09:43] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[09:45] | you will be called on to testify. | 你会被要求出庭作证 |
[09:48] | I’ll testify to whatever you need me to. | 只要需要我就会作证 |
[09:52] | Search that house. | 搜那个房子 |
[10:01] | – What’s this? – New client. | -这是什么 -新客户 |
[10:03] | Is this a joke? | 开玩笑的吗 |
[10:04] | She’s in the middle of a murder investigation. | 她正在接受谋杀罪的调查 |
[10:06] | Since when do we give up on our clients, Mr. Walsh? | 我们什么时候开始放弃当事人了 沃什先生 |
[10:09] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[10:10] | The client’s name is Paul Lombardo. | 客户的名字是保罗·隆巴多 |
[10:12] | President and owner of an import/export operation | 一间名叫隆巴多运输的进出口运营公司的 |
[10:15] | known as Lombardo Distribution. | 董事长兼所有人 |
[10:16] | Lombardo as in Lombardo crime family? | 是那个隆巴多犯罪之家的隆巴多吗 |
[10:18] | Is this a mob case? | 这是黑帮案件吗 |
[10:20] | He’s a businessman. | 他是一名商人 |
[10:21] | What’s the charge? | 指控是什么 |
[10:22] | Did our capo take out a rival family’s capo? | 我们的大佬干掉竞争对手家的大佬了吗 |
[10:25] | Did the don bury his goomah in some concrete? | 老大把他的情人埋掉了吗 |
[10:27] | Drug possession with the intent to distribute. | 非法持有毒品并蓄意出售 |
[10:30] | 300 kilos of heroin, to be exact. | 确切说 是300公斤海洛因 |
[10:33] | I need two of you to look at | 我需要你们中的两个人 |
[10:34] | the cargo container’s chain of custody — | 查一下集装箱运输监管链 |
[10:36] | who had access to it, whether it was a frame job. | 谁接触过它 是不是陷害 |
[10:39] | Go to port security | 去港口保安处 |
[10:40] | and look at any available surveillance footage. | 把所有能看的监控录像都看一遍 |
[10:43] | So your last name is, uh…Delfino. | 那么你姓 德菲诺 |
[10:46] | Italian. | 意大利姓氏 |
[10:48] | Anybody in your family, uh, you know… | 你家里有人 你明白的 |
[10:51] | connected? | 是黑社会吗 |
[10:53] | If I tell you… | 如果我跟你说 |
[10:54] | you can’t tell the others, got it? | 你不能告诉别人 明白吗 |
[11:00] | The drugs were found by customs agents | 毒品是没有通过集装箱随机称重后 |
[11:02] | when the container failed a random weigh-in, | 被海关探员发现的 |
[11:05] | so the question is, why did the feds select that container | 所以问题就是 在每天过港的几千箱里 |
[11:08] | over the thousands that come through the port each day? | 当局为什么选中了那只集装箱 |
[11:11] | No. I’m never going back to those woods. | 不 我绝对不会再回那片树林了 |
[11:14] | Dummy, if the cops find your ring, | 傻子 如果警察发现了你的戒指 |
[11:15] | they’ll trace it back to you. | 他们会顺着戒指找到你 |
[11:17] | You mean all of us. | 你是说找到我们吧 |
[11:18] | And the police are probably waiting for the killer to return | 他们还可能等着凶手回去找 |
[11:20] | so they can identify them. | 以抓住真凶呢 |
[11:21] | Maybe that’s a risk you have to take. | 也许那是你必须冒的险 |
[11:23] | You know, for the good of the group. | 你懂的 为了大家好 |
[11:24] | I’m agent Anthony Fain. | 我是探员安东尼·费恩 |
[11:26] | You have some questions for me. | 你们有问题要问我 |
[11:27] | Agent Fain, yes. Just one. | 是的 费恩探员 就一个问题 |
[11:30] | According to this log, on most nights, | 根据这份记录 大多数夜晚 |
[11:31] | dozens of containers are weighed, but on this night, | 会有几十个集装箱被称重 但这晚 |
[11:34] | only my client’s container was randomly chosen. | 只有我当事人的被随机抽中 |
[11:37] | The one container that happened to be full of heroin. | 就是那个刚好装满海洛因的集装箱 |
[11:39] | Are we to assume that our client was just unlucky? | 能说我们的当事人只是运气不好吗 |
[11:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:43] | They don’t call it “Random” for nothing. | “随机”不是白叫的 |
[11:45] | Look at the personnel at the yard | 查一下港口的人员 |
[11:47] | and see who had the motive to take our client down. | 看谁有动机陷害我们的客户 |
[11:50] | Who’s Rudy Walters? | 鲁迪·沃特斯是谁 |
[11:51] | Guy who used to live in my apartment. | 以前住我公寓的人 |
[11:53] | He’s who put the scratches in my wall. | 墙上的抓痕就是他留下的 |
[11:56] | His grandmother still thinks he lives there, | 他奶奶现在还以为他住在那儿 |
[11:57] | which is weird, right? | 很奇怪 对吧 |
[11:59] | How does she not know where he lives? | 她怎么会不知道他住哪儿呢 |
[12:02] | It’s like he just disappeared. | 好像他突然失踪了一样 |
[12:03] | Or he just moved. | 也许他只是搬家了 |
[12:05] | Rebecca said he had a nervous breakdown and vanished. | 丽贝卡说他精神崩溃 然后失踪了 |
[12:08] | It just sounds really weird. | 听起来真的很诡异 |
[12:09] | Okay, but what’s also weird is our case. | 好吧 但我们的案子也很诡异 |
[12:12] | The port employee who weighed the container | 称重集装箱的港口雇员 |
[12:14] | is a guy named Pedro Hortua, | 是个叫佩德罗·赫图雅的人 |
[12:15] | but there’s no Pedro Hortua listed as working at the yard, | 但港口雇员名单上没有佩德罗·赫图雅 |
[12:17] | so maybe you want to help me find him. | 也许你愿意帮我找到他 |
[12:20] | Leave your Rudy search for after work? | 等完工再继续找你的鲁迪 |
[12:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:22] | Yeah, just give me a second. | 好的 再等我一小会儿 |
[12:24] | So then Mickey-the-ear gets wind | 之后窃听者米奇听说 |
[12:26] | that my pops is taking me to get a haircut. | 我爸爸正在带我去剪头发 |
[12:27] | Wait. They whacked him right in front of you? | 等等 他们在你面前杀了他 |
[12:31] | A little kid shouldn’t have to see that. | 孩子不应该看到那些事的 |
[12:37] | You freaking playing me, man? | 你在耍我吗 兄弟 |
[12:39] | You’ve seen too many Scorsese movies. | 你看太多斯科塞斯[黑帮电影导演]的片子了 |
[12:42] | Wait, pause that. | 稍等 暂停 |
[12:45] | The container hasn’t even been weighed yet, | 集装箱还没被称重呢 |
[12:47] | but customs agents are already arriving at the yard. | 海关探员已经到港口了 |
[12:49] | Which means the feds were tipped off to what was in the container | 那说明当局在开箱前就知道 |
[12:52] | before it was even opened. | 集装箱里有什么了 |
[12:53] | Oh, snap. | 劲爆 |
[12:54] | Somebody better get the cheddar cheese, | 最好拿点切达奶酪来 |
[12:55] | because we got ourselves a rat. | 我们抓住了一只老鼠[内鬼] |
[12:57] | No way. | 不可能 |
[12:59] | There are no rats in our family. | 我们家族里没有内鬼 |
[13:00] | The surveillance tapes show | 监控录像显示 |
[13:01] | that the feds arrived way too quickly. | 当局到达快得不正常 |
[13:03] | Someone with knowledge of the heroin | 明显有知道海洛因情况的人 |
[13:05] | obviously alerted them | 在集装箱被提出之前 |
[13:06] | before the container was even pulled. | 提醒了他们 |
[13:09] | Who the hell you think it is? | 你觉得是谁 |
[13:11] | You think they’d still be alive if I knew? | 你觉得我要知道 他们还能活吗 |
[13:13] | None of that talk in front of me. | 这种话不要在我面前说 |
[13:14] | The good news is that I can argue entrapment | 好消息是我可以以非法拘捕作辩护 |
[13:16] | and get the charges dropped. | 撤销案件 |
[13:18] | You hear that, Leo? | 听到了吗 里奥 |
[13:19] | This snitch could help get me off. | 这个告密者可以帮我脱罪 |
[13:21] | See? You were right by keeping this husband killer around. | 看 你把这个杀夫的女人留下是对的 |
[13:24] | Maybe she can help find that rat, too, huh? | 也许她还能帮忙找出内鬼呢 |
[13:26] | It’s not in my job description. | 那不在我工作范围内 |
[13:29] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[13:34] | You’re a single lady now. | 你现在单身了 |
[13:36] | Call me if you get lonely. | 寂寞了给我打电话 |
[13:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:40] | Chocolate and Italian wine always pair well together. | 巧克力和意大利葡萄酒最配了 |
[13:42] | – My husband was just found murdered, Leo. – Yeah. | -我丈夫刚发现被杀了 里奥 -知道 |
[13:46] | You don’t seem too sad about that. | 你看起来也没多难过 |
[13:50] | Maybe I’m a good faker. | 或许只是我装得好而已 |
[14:10] | Mr. Fisher — | 费舍尔先生 |
[14:10] | First of the month. No exceptions. | 每个月第一周 没有例外 |
[14:13] | No, that’s not — | 不 不是 |
[14:14] | About the guy who used to live in my apartment before me — | 那个之前住在我公寓的人 |
[14:17] | Rudy Walters? | 鲁迪·沃特斯 |
[14:18] | Do you have a forwarding address? | 你有他的新地址吗 |
[14:19] | No, thankfully, | 谢天谢地 没有 |
[14:20] | Or I’d have to mail back his security deposit. | 要不然我就得把他的押金给退回去了 |
[14:22] | He didn’t try to get it back? | 他没想要回去吗 |
[14:23] | No, not after the cops carted him off. | 不 被警察带走后就没要了 |
[14:25] | – He was arrested? – I don’t know. | -他被捕了吗 -我不知道 |
[14:27] | Ask your girlfriend. | 去问你女朋友啊 |
[14:28] | She’s the one who called the police that night. | 是她那天晚上报的警 |
[14:41] | – You said you didn’t know him. – Because I didn’t. | -你说你不认识他 -我是不认识啊 |
[14:43] | I stayed away from him because he was weird. | 他人很奇怪我就一直离他远远的 |
[14:45] | Look, that night, he was clearly losing it, okay? | 听着 那天晚上 他明显就失去理智了 |
[14:48] | He was banging on the walls | 他一直在捶墙 |
[14:49] | and screaming things that didn’t make sense, | 还不停地喊些莫名其妙的话 |
[14:50] | so, yeah, I-I called the cops. | 我就报了警 |
[14:55] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[14:59] | – Look, if you want to leave me, you can. – Oh, stop! | -听着 你想跟我分手 可以 -别说了 |
[15:01] | No, just — just let me — let me — let me say this. | 不 就让我 让我说完 |
[15:04] | You’re freaking out. | 你抓狂了 |
[15:07] | Which I get. | 我能理解 |
[15:07] | I mean, you did this really terrible thing. | 你的确干了件特别可怕的事 |
[15:11] | And now that they’ve found the body, | 现在他们又找到尸体了 |
[15:12] | – now that we might get caught, you’re starting to wonder… – No. | -我们可能会被抓 你就开始在想 -不 |
[15:15] | …if what you did for me was worth it. | 你为我做的事是不是值得的 |
[15:16] | None of that’s true. | 不是这样的 |
[15:17] | Then why are you obsessing about Rudy? What is this? | 那你对鲁迪像着了魔一样是怎么回事 |
[15:20] | Because it feels like | 因为这感觉就好像 |
[15:20] | you’re just trying to catch me in a lie, | 你就想逮着我说谎 |
[15:22] | and that means you don’t trust me. | 也就是说你不相信我 |
[15:24] | I do trust you. | 我相信你 |
[15:29] | I can still tell them it was all me. | 我还是可以一个人全担下来 |
[15:31] | – No. – He was on top of me. | -不 -他骑在我身上 |
[15:32] | He was going to kill me. It was self-defense. | 他要杀了我 我是正当防卫 |
[15:34] | I’m never gonna let you do that. | 我不会让你这么做 |
[15:35] | Well, what are we gonna do if we get caught? | 我们被抓了怎么办 |
[15:36] | Guess we’ll figure it out when that happens. | 那就被抓了再说 |
[15:45] | If it happens. | 要是真被抓的话 |
[15:48] | So you’re accusing us of having a criminal informant. | 你是在指责我们有线人吗 |
[15:51] | Really? That’s your best strategy here? | 真的吗 这就是你最好的对策 |
[15:53] | My client’s container was the only one inspected that night, | 当晚只有我当事人的集装箱被搜查了 |
[15:55] | and the customs agents were miraculously available | 接着搜查几分钟后 |
[15:58] | minutes after the inspection. | 海关人员就神奇的出现了 |
[16:00] | If it walks like a duck… | 要是看着可疑 |
[16:01] | Might as well give up now, Annalise, | 你还是放弃吧 安娜丽丝 |
[16:02] | because there’s no C.I. here. | 因为我可没有什么线人 |
[16:03] | Fine — you’re gonna force me | 好 你这是逼我 |
[16:04] | to produce your spy in open court, | 当庭揭露你的间谍是谁 |
[16:06] | prove entrapment, | 证明非法拘捕 |
[16:06] | and destroy years of your investigation into this family. | 再将你对这个家族多年的调查付之一炬 |
[16:09] | You know, you’re doing anjaw-jacking jaw-jacking for someone | 作为一个自己丈夫谋杀案的头号嫌犯 |
[16:12] | who I hear is a prime suspect in her husband’s murder. | 你还真是为了别人花费口舌啊 |
[16:14] | – Notice I haven’t been arrested. – Yet. | -看清楚我还没被捕 -暂时的 |
[16:16] | I also hear the police don’t have much evidence on you. | 我还听说警察手上没逮着你什么证据 |
[16:19] | Why don’t we keep it that way, huh? | 我们就继续保持这样吧 |
[16:23] | Sources tell us Sam Keating’s remains | 有消息说 山姆·基廷的尸体 |
[16:25] | were placed in four separate garbage bags, | 被放在四个不同的垃圾袋里 |
[16:27] | much like this one, | 就像这种袋子 |
[16:28] | after they were severely burned and dismembered. | 尸体被烧然后肢解 |
[16:31] | Police are compiling a list of local stores | 警察正在搜查费城地区的商店 |
[16:32] | that sell this brand of bag in the Philadelphia area, | 看哪家有卖这个牌子的垃圾袋 |
[16:35] | hoping to provide a lead to the professor’s killer. | 希望能找出杀害教授凶手的线索 |
[16:38] | You mean “The professor’s idiot killer.” | 你是说”杀害教授的白痴凶手” |
[16:40] | You treat people like trash, the fuzz gon’ find yo’ ass. | 你待人像垃圾 乱七八糟的事自然找上你 |
[16:42] | Turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[16:44] | The criminal informant angle is off the table. | 线人这条走不通 |
[16:46] | If we could prove there’s a C.I., I don’t — | 要是能证明有线人 我不 |
[16:48] | If I say it’s off the table, it’s off the table. | 我说走不通就走不通 |
[16:51] | A friend at the court just called. | 法庭的一个朋友刚来电 |
[16:52] | Detective Bryce is in the process of getting a warrant to search the house. | 布赖斯警探正在申请这里的搜查令 |
[16:56] | Hannah made a statement saying you threatened Sam, | 汉娜作证说你威胁山姆 |
[16:58] | which gives them probable cause. | 也就有了正当理由 |
[17:00] | Wait, they think you killed Sam? | 等等 他们觉得你杀了山姆 |
[17:09] | Call the Judge and tell them | 打电话给法官 |
[17:10] | that you’re on your way to challenge the warrant. | 说你马上就去反对搜查令 |
[17:12] | Me? | 我吗 |
[17:13] | It’s a conflict of interest | 这有利益冲突 |
[17:14] | for me to defend myself in court, | 所以我不能为自己出庭辩护 |
[17:15] | and I have to meet with our client. | 而且我还得去见委托人 |
[17:20] | And, Bonnie… | 还有 邦尼 |
[17:23] | Don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[17:26] | You know, I can ask A.K. not to pair us up | 如果你想的话 我可以跟基廷说 |
[17:28] | together anymore if you want. | 让她别再安排我们搭档 |
[17:29] | So she’ll know what happened between us? | 然后让她看出我们之间有事吗 |
[17:31] | No, I just — | 不 我只是 |
[17:32] | Let’s just keep it professional. | 希望我们能公私分明 |
[17:34] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[17:36] | Of course. Can you? | 当然 你呢 |
[17:38] | Of course. | 我也行 |
[17:40] | The night at the bonfire, | 篝火晚会那晚 |
[17:41] | when you saw Connor’s car in the driveway, | 你看到康纳尔的车停在车道上 |
[17:44] | was Annalise’s car there, too? | 那时安娜丽丝的车在旁边吗 |
[17:46] | Not that I remember. Why? | 我记得不在 怎么了 |
[17:48] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[17:49] | I was in town for a mixer | 我进城去参加 |
[17:51] | the psychology department was throwing | 心理学系为山姆的新书 |
[17:52] | for Sam’s new book. | 举办的活动 |
[17:54] | He and Annalise got into some sort of fight. | 他和安娜丽丝吵了几句 |
[17:59] | And we all left early. | 所以我们早早就走了 |
[18:01] | Then later that night, as I was getting ready for bed, | 当晚 我正要睡觉时 |
[18:03] | I heard yelling from downstairs. | 听到楼下传来吵嚷声 |
[18:07] | Annalise yelling. | 是安娜丽丝在大吵大叫 |
[18:09] | And this wasn’t just a fight now. | 但这次已经不再是随便吵吵了 |
[18:11] | This was… something… rageful. | 而是 简直 怒不可遏 |
[18:16] | So, I ran downstairs, | 所以我赶忙下楼 |
[18:18] | and that’s when I saw Annalise throw a paperweight at him. | 刚好看到安娜丽丝拿镇纸丢他 |
[18:21] | It nearly hit him in the head. | 差点就砸到了他的头 |
[18:24] | And yelling, “I’ll kill you, you worthless piece of”… | 她还大叫 我要杀了你 你这个没用的 |
[18:29] | I’ll spare the court the language that annalise used. | 我还是别重复她当时不堪入耳的用词了吧 |
[18:31] | After this supposed fight, | 在你所谓的这次 |
[18:34] | which your memory claims happened three years ago, | 根据记忆描述的三年前发生的争吵之后 |
[18:37] | did you speak to your brother about what you saw? | 你和你弟弟谈过这件事吗 |
[18:40] | Yes. | 谈过 |
[18:41] | He said it had happened before, | 他说之前也有过类似的事 |
[18:43] | but he didn’t want me to worry | 没告诉我是因为他不想让我担心 |
[18:44] | because he loved her and wanted to work it out. | 而且他还爱她 想和她重归于好 |
[18:47] | Did he also happen to mention | 那他有没有提过 |
[18:48] | what caused Annalise to allegedly throw | 安娜丽丝为什么会据称 |
[18:51] | this paperweight? | 向他丢镇纸 |
[18:52] | Was she trying to protect herself from Sam, perhaps? | 也许她是为了防卫山姆伤害自己呢 |
[18:55] | Are you suggesting | 你是想说 |
[18:56] | that the victim caused the violence, Ms. Winterbottom? | 是受害人引发的暴力吗 温特波顿女士 |
[18:59] | Answer the question, Ms. Keating. | 请正面回答问题 基廷女士 |
[19:01] | I would if you were asking the right questions. | 你好好问我就会好好回答啊 |
[19:03] | Judge, if you would, tell — | 法官大人 能请您让她 |
[19:04] | Because what you should be asking me | 因为你现在应该问我的是 |
[19:06] | is was I drinking the night of the mixer. | 活动那天我有没有喝酒 |
[19:08] | The answer is no. | 而且答案是没有 |
[19:09] | I was just recovering from a minor surgery. | 我当时刚做完一个小手术正在休养 |
[19:10] | Did the mixer end abruptly? Yes. | 活动是不是突然结束了 没错 |
[19:13] | And every guest who was there will attest to that. | 而且当时在场的每位客人都可以为此作证 |
[19:16] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 就算如此 |
[19:16] | But will those same guests also confirm that it ended early | 但那些客人也能证明活动提前结束 |
[19:19] | because of an argument between Sam and Annalise? | 就是因为山姆和安娜丽丝吵架了吗 |
[19:22] | Oh, honey. | 天哪亲爱的 |
[19:24] | I can’t do all the work for you. | 你的工作也不能都由我来做吧 |
[19:39] | So, we lost. Cheer up. | 输了就输了呗 别这么郁闷 |
[19:41] | You know, Babe Ruth didn’t hit a home run | 巴比·鲁斯的本垒打 |
[19:43] | his first time at bat. | 不是第一次上场就打出来的 |
[19:56] | What’s that? | 拿的什么 |
[19:57] | A burner. | 一次性手机 |
[19:58] | Frank said he’d let me know the second anything happens. | 弗兰克说有了消息会立刻通知我 |
[20:01] | Oh, like when they find microscopic bits of Sam’s blood | 你是说等他们在地板上 |
[20:03] | splattered in the cracks of the floor. | 发现微量的山姆的血迹后吗 |
[20:04] | Everything has been cleaned. | 一切都打扫干净了 |
[20:05] | That’s what she wants us to think. | 那正是她想让我们相信的 |
[20:08] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:09] | You ever think the reason | 你们就没想过 |
[20:10] | why Annalise didn’t go challenge the warrant herself | 安娜丽丝之所以不自己去反驳搜查令 |
[20:11] | is because she wanted Bonnie to lose it? | 可能正是想让邦尼输吗 |
[20:13] | No, you’re being paranoid. | 不 你简直是胡思乱想 |
[20:14] | Or maybe he’s just being smart. | 我倒觉得他的想法很有道理 |
[20:15] | Someone gets me. | 还是有人懂我的 |
[20:16] | Thank you, Michaela. | 谢谢 米凯拉 |
[20:17] | Hello again. | 大家好啊 |
[20:20] | You’re all quite dedicated — | 你们真是敬业啊 |
[20:22] | to stand watch at your boss’s hanging. | 坚守到最后一刻 |
[20:25] | I will say I’m surprised that you’ve all stuck around. | 我得说我很惊讶你们居然都没走 |
[20:28] | For the best and the brightest, it seems like a foolish move. | 作为精英分子 做的事可真不是很明智 |
[20:35] | Law is not my field, | 我是不搞法律 |
[20:36] | but I do know that reputation is everything. | 但我知道干这行 名誉就是一切 |
[20:38] | From here on, you’ll each be painted | 此后 你们都将因为安娜丽丝 |
[20:40] | with your own scarlet “A” For “Annalise.” | 被打上为人不屑的耻辱烙印 |
[20:43] | Get off my property. | 滚出我家 |
[20:46] | It’s my legal right to stand here on this sidewalk. | 法律赋予着我站在这人行道上的权利 |
[20:49] | Plus, I want to be here | 顺便 我也想在这里见证 |
[20:51] | when they drag you out of my house in handcuffs. | 你被拷着带出我房子的一刻 |
[20:54] | That’s what you always wanted. | 那是你一直想看到的 |
[20:55] | You could never stand the idea of Sam’s mistress | 你根本没法接受山姆的情妇 |
[20:57] | living in mommy and daddy’s precious house. | 就住在你爸妈的宝贝房子里 |
[20:59] | “Mistress”? | 情妇 |
[21:01] | Is that still how you see yourself, Annalise? | 你是这么想你自己的吗 安娜丽丝 |
[21:03] | Better than the sister | 至少比姐姐 |
[21:04] | obsessing her entire life over her brother. | 花一辈子痴迷于弟弟不放要好 |
[21:06] | How’s the saying go? | 有句话怎么说来着 |
[21:07] | “Incest is best — put your brother to the test.” | 乱伦无限好 姐弟最高潮 |
[21:17] | Yeah, I got to disagree with her on that one. | 这点我不敢苟同 |
[21:18] | My sister is not attractive. | 我姐就没那么美 |
[21:21] | My cousin, on the other hand, oh! | 我表姐则 你懂的 |
[21:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:35] | I tried to traverse the search warrant, | 我本想驳回搜查令的 |
[21:37] | but the judge wasn’t having it. | 但是法官不同意 |
[21:39] | Hey, there’s something here. | 这里有发现 |
[21:54] | It must have fallen off the trophy. | 这肯定是从奖杯上掉下来的 |
[21:57] | Here. | 这里 |
[22:38] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[22:41] | Just a few luminol tests to check for blood traces, | 还有测血痕的鲁米诺测试要做 |
[22:44] | and then we’ll be on our way. | 然后我们就走人 |
[23:20] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[23:21] | Will you, uh, check here? | 你能不能来检查下这里 |
[23:26] | Here. | 这儿 |
[23:53] | They didn’t find anything. | 他们什么也没发现 |
[23:55] | What did you think they’d find? | 你觉得应该有什么发现 |
[23:57] | A bloody knife Annalise hid under her mattress? | 安娜丽丝在床垫下面藏了把带血的刀吗 |
[23:59] | Our boss would be a better killer than that, yo. | 我们老大肯定是个更老道的凶手好吗 |
[24:34] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[24:36] | 费城尸检部门 验尸官办公室 山姆·基廷验尸报告 | |
[24:38] | Sam’s M.E. Report. Anything juicy? | 山姆的验尸报告 有什么料吗 |
[24:41] | His skull showed blunt force trauma. | 他的头部受钝器所伤 |
[24:44] | He was hit with an object probably made out of metal. | 可能是某种金属制品 |
[24:47] | Or steel. | 或者钢制的 |
[24:52] | So, someone finally knocked some sense into him. | 终于有人想要敲打敲打他了 |
[24:53] | Just a little too hard. | 只不过用力过猛了点 |
[24:56] | They also found carpet fibers in his remains… | 还在他的遗骸里发现了地毯纤维 |
[24:59] | along with some debris from a wooded area. | 还有一些树林地区的残渣 |
[25:03] | That should give the police something | 这些应该能给警察点线索 |
[25:04] | to find who did this. | 来找出真凶 |
[25:10] | The debris gets them to the woods, | 残渣会让他们想到树林的 |
[25:11] | and the woods gets them to us. | 再通过树林想到我们 |
[25:13] | We can’t talk about this here. | 我们不能在这里说这个 |
[25:14] | Look, we dodged a bullet with the search. | 我们已经躲过搜查那一劫了 |
[25:17] | But that report, i-it proves they know way too much. | 但那份报告 说明他们已经掌握太多线索了 |
[25:20] | You’re still talking. | 你还在说着 |
[25:21] | And you both have your heads up your asses. | 你们俩都别犯傻了 |
[25:23] | She’s telling us to act normal | 她还说我们要表现得正常点 |
[25:25] | when she’s the one who needs to act — | 可她自己才是那个要表现得 |
[25:26] | Will you two stop? | 你们俩能不能闭嘴 |
[25:27] | Her husband was just found murdered. | 她丈夫才刚证实被谋杀 |
[25:30] | She should be grieving instead of blowing off the cops | 她应该很伤心而不是在应付警察 |
[25:34] | and taking on mobster drug dealers | 或者替毒贩团伙辩护 |
[25:36] | who she cares more about than saving us. | 她把他们看得比救我们还重要 |
[25:38] | Mr. Walsh. | 沃什先生 |
[25:41] | My office. | 到我办公室来 |
[25:48] | I-I didn’t mean any of that. | 我 我不是那个意思 |
[25:49] | Yes, you did. | 不 你就是 |
[25:52] | No. Don’t look away. | 别转移视线 |
[25:55] | Say everything you want to say to me | 把你想跟我说的一切 |
[25:57] | right to my face. | 当着我的面说出来 |
[26:02] | I’m a bad person. | 我是个坏人 |
[26:04] | Heartless. | 没心没肺 |
[26:06] | A sociopath. | 还反社会 |
[26:07] | Is that about right? | 你是这么想的么 |
[26:12] | You said you’d protect us. | 你说过你会保护我们 |
[26:15] | Aren’t I? | 我没做到吗 |
[26:15] | How could we know? | 我们怎么知道 |
[26:18] | I mean, you… | 我是说 你 |
[26:20] | you only talk to us in code. | 你跟我们说话都加密 |
[26:23] | You expect us to continue going to class | 你让我们照常去上课 |
[26:26] | and work your cases, | 协助你打官司 |
[26:27] | even though nothing makes any sense anymore. | 尽管这些都没什么意义了 |
[26:33] | I want to trust you. I do, but — | 我是想要相信你的 真的 但是 |
[26:37] | Do you know why I gave you that trophy the first day? | 知道为什么第一天我把奖杯给了你么 |
[26:43] | Not because you screwed your way to it, although… | 不是因为你的不择手段 虽然 |
[26:46] | that’s certainly something I’ve done in my day. | 那也是我年轻的时候会做的事 |
[26:51] | But because I saw you. | 是因为我看到一个人 |
[26:54] | Someone like me. | 一个像我一样的人 |
[26:57] | Someone so scared | 这个人很害怕 |
[26:59] | that the only way you know how to handle things | 以至于你唯一会的处事办法 |
[27:00] | is by worrying your way through them. | 就是担心自己能不能熬过去 |
[27:04] | That’s what you and I are. | 这就是我们的共同点 |
[27:07] | Worriers. | 我们都是担心的人 |
[27:09] | It makes us very successful, but also very tired, too. | 这让我们功成名就 也让我们身心俱疲 |
[27:19] | Here’s the thing, Mr. Walsh. | 现在情况是这样的 沃什先生 |
[27:27] | You’re not gonna trust me. | 你不会相信我的 |
[27:29] | That’s just not in your nature. | 那不是你的本性 |
[27:33] | But you can stop worrying, because — | 但你不用再担心了 因为 |
[27:35] | and…you might have forgotten this — | 也许你已经忘记 |
[27:41] | but I’m your only option here. | 但我是你唯一的选择 |
[27:44] | Without me, you go to prison. | 没有我 你就得坐牢 |
[27:47] | That doesn’t mean we won’t end up there. | 这不代表我们肯定不会坐牢 |
[27:49] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 确实不能 |
[27:52] | But the odds are better with me. | 但跟着我你的机会要大得多 |
[28:05] | Laurel got us a lead on the worker | 劳拉找到了一条给集装箱 |
[28:06] | who weighed the shipping container. | 称重的工人的线索 |
[28:07] | Pedro Hortua quit his job | 佩德罗·赫图雅在联调局搜查 |
[28:09] | two days after the FBI raid, | 两天后辞职了 |
[28:10] | saying he had to go take care of his sick father in Colombia. | 理由是要回哥伦比亚照顾生病的父亲 |
[28:13] | But look at this. | 但你们看 |
[28:15] | He just posted this from a party in Cherry Hill. | 他刚发了张在樱桃山一个派对的照片 |
[28:18] | He’s been in Jersey the whole time. | 他一直待在新泽西 |
[28:20] | Get him. | 找到他 |
[28:26] | A cop friend slipped me info on Sam’s case. | 我一个警察朋友透露了些山姆案子的消息 |
[28:29] | They’re testing the foliage and soil found with the remains | 他们在化验遗骸上的叶子和土壤 |
[28:32] | to try to figure out where his body was burned. | 来弄清尸体是在哪焚烧的 |
[28:35] | I’ll let you know | 一旦我得到结果 |
[28:36] | as soon as I get my hands on the results. | 我立马告诉你 |
[28:39] | Do you think I did it? | 你觉得是我干的吗 |
[28:41] | Come on, Annalise. | 别这样 安娜丽丝 |
[28:42] | You have to be wondering. | 你肯定对我有怀疑 |
[28:43] | I know I would. | 如果是我我肯定会 |
[28:46] | So ask me. | 你直接问我吧 |
[28:47] | No. | 不 |
[28:49] | I’m not the detective on this case. | 我不是负责这个案子的警探 |
[28:50] | Once a detective, always a detective. | 侦探的习性改不了的 |
[28:52] | You’re trying to pick a fight with me. | 你想跟我吵架 |
[28:55] | And I get it. | 我理解 |
[28:57] | The whole world thinks you did this. | 全世界都怀疑是你 |
[28:58] | But you. | 而你 |
[29:00] | I’m asking you what you think. | 我在问你怎么想的 |
[29:05] | What is it you say about your clients? | 你是怎么说你的委托人的 |
[29:08] | Never ask them if they did it. | 永远别问是不是他们做的 |
[29:13] | Now you’re mad. | 现在你生气了 |
[29:13] | Of course I’m mad. | 我当然生气 |
[29:15] | He’s the killer here, and whoever did this to him — | 他才是凶手 不论是谁杀的他 |
[29:18] | me killing him would be the dumbest thing I could do. | 由我去杀他是最愚蠢的做法了 |
[29:21] | That would mean he wins. | 这就表示他赢了 |
[29:26] | I should go. | 我得挂了 |
[29:28] | I have court in the morning. | 我明早要出庭 |
[29:29] | Lombardo case. | 隆巴多的案子 |
[29:31] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[29:32] | Don’t tell me you’re judging me for defending them, too. | 别告诉我你也要指责我为他辩护 |
[29:34] | Not at all. | 我不会的 |
[29:36] | I get it. | 我明白的 |
[29:36] | You stop working… Sam wins. | 你停止工作 山姆就赢了 |
[29:44] | Go kick some ass. | 大干一场吧 |
[30:00] | Agent Fain, why did you decide to inspect | 费恩探员 你为什么决定检查 |
[30:03] | my client’s container? | 我当事人的集装箱 |
[30:04] | Because my team was alerted to a discrepancy | 因为我们队收到了集装箱重量 |
[30:06] | with the container’s weight. | 出现偏差的警告 |
[30:08] | So this gives you the right to search the container? | 所以你有权搜查这个集装箱吗 |
[30:10] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[30:11] | What was the name of the employee | 第一个决定给集装箱称重的 |
[30:12] | who first decided to weigh the container? | 员工叫什么名字 |
[30:16] | Can’t say I recall. | 我不记得了 |
[30:17] | His name is Pedro Hortua, | 他叫佩德罗·赫图雅 |
[30:19] | And he left his job two days after the incident | 他在事件发生两天后离职 |
[30:22] | and disappeared | 并消失 |
[30:23] | without any forwarding address or information. | 没留下任何新地址和信息 |
[30:25] | And once the investigation started, | 调查一开始 |
[30:27] | no one could find him. | 就没人能找到他了 |
[30:30] | Thankfully, I did. | 谢天谢地 我找到了 |
[30:34] | Mr. Hortua. | 赫图雅先生 |
[30:43] | How the hell did you find the guy? | 你是怎么找到他的 |
[30:45] | We’ve got our secrets. | 我们有我们的办法 |
[30:47] | So, how do you decide | 那么 你们是如何决定 |
[30:48] | which containers are weighed, Mr. Hortua? | 该给哪个集装箱称重的 赫图雅先生 |
[30:51] | It’s a spot check. There’s no system for it. | 我们是随机检查 没有固定模式 |
[30:53] | So you chose my client’s container at random. | 所以你是随机抽中我当事人的集装箱的 |
[30:59] | How is it you came to select my client’s container | 你是怎么选择出我当事人的集装箱 |
[31:02] | to be weighed? | 来称重的 |
[31:06] | I was instructed to. | 我是按命令行事 |
[31:07] | By your supervisor or someone else? | 按你主管的命令还是别人 |
[31:13] | Were you warned about testifying in this case? | 有人警告过你不要为此案作证吗 |
[31:15] | Objection. Lack of foundation. | 反对 缺乏依据 |
[31:16] | Then answer this — | 那换个问题 |
[31:17] | were you promised anything | 有没有人对你做出什么承诺 |
[31:18] | for singling out my client’s container for inspection? | 要你挑出我当事人的集装箱检查 |
[31:21] | Speculation, Your Honor. | 这是推测 法官大人 |
[31:22] | Overruled. Answer the question, Mr. Hortua. | 反对无效 回答问题 赫图雅先生 |
[31:27] | They promised me a green card. | 他们答应给我绿卡 |
[31:29] | For me and my wife. | 给我和我妻子 |
[31:31] | If you did what? | 如果你做什么 |
[31:35] | If I chose Mr. Lombardo’s container. | 如果我选择隆巴多先生的集装箱 |
[31:39] | And who is it that made you that promise? | 是谁向你做出保证的 |
[31:49] | A man. I did not know him. | 一个男的 我不认识他 |
[31:55] | Mr. Hortua, one last question, and then we’ll be done. | 赫图雅先生 最后一个问题 问完就结束了 |
[31:58] | This man — is he in the courtroom right now? | 这个男的 他现在在法庭上吗 |
[32:01] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[32:01] | Is the man you’re referring to Prosecutor Hobbes? | 你说的这个男人是霍不思检察官吗 |
[32:03] | – Your Honor! – Yes. | -法官大人 -是的 |
[32:04] | Good God, this is a farce! | 我的老天 这真是一场闹剧 |
[32:06] | I’m not the one on trial here! | 我又不是被告 |
[32:07] | You are now. | 你现在是了 |
[32:08] | There’s no evidence to support this man’s claim. | 没有证据支持这个人的说法 |
[32:10] | Is the man sitting there not evidence? | 坐在这里的人不就是证据吗 |
[32:11] | – Both of you calm down. – Because it’s quite evident to me | -你们俩都冷静一点 -因为对我来说 |
[32:13] | that he’s proof that this case has been nothing more | 很明显他证明了这个案子只不过是 |
[32:15] | than a conspiracy to commit fraud. | 一场欺诈阴谋而已 |
[32:17] | From start to finish, the game was rigged, | 从头到尾 这场游戏一直在被人操控 |
[32:18] | corners were cut, | 被人作弊 |
[32:19] | and my client’s fourth amendment rights were discarded. | 而我当事人的第四修正案权利却被无视了 |
[32:21] | This is slander, Your Honor! | 这是诽谤 法官大人 |
[32:22] | Mr. Hortua’s testimony proves that this case was built | 赫图雅先生的证词证明这个案子是基于 |
[32:24] | on illegal grounds, including entrapment. | 非法理由而成立的 其中包括非法拘捕 |
[32:25] | I demand Ms. Keating be | 我要求基廷女士 |
[32:26] | – sanctioned by this court! – It’s no surprise, | -受到法庭制裁 -考虑到霍不思先生 |
[32:27] | considering it’s been Mr. Hobbes’ mission | 十五年来的任务 就是摧毁隆巴多家族 |
[32:29] | to destroy the Lombardo family for more than 15 years. | 这件事也就不足为奇了 |
[32:33] | So the criminal in this courtroom is not my client, | 所以这间法庭上的罪犯并不是我的当事人 |
[32:35] | but the federal government | 而是联邦政府 因为他们 |
[32:36] | for bringing these bogus charges against my client. | 以这些捏造的罪名来起诉我当事人 |
[32:43] | Order. | 秩序 |
[32:44] | Order in the court! | 请保持法庭秩序 |
[32:51] | Good luck with that murder charge | 祝你能顺利熬过 |
[32:52] | about to be thrown at you. | 你的谋杀指控 |
[32:54] | Is that an actual threat this time? | 这次的威胁是来真的了吗 |
[32:55] | No one’s threatening anyone. | 我不是要威胁你 |
[32:56] | I just figured you knew better, | 我只不过觉得你会更明白事理 |
[32:57] | given the precarious position you’re in. | 鉴于你自己正处在风雨飘摇的境况下 |
[32:59] | Me? What about you? | 我 你怎么不说你自己呢 |
[33:01] | You’re the one dumb enough to mess with the mob. | 你才是惹恼了黑帮的笨蛋 |
[33:17] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[33:19] | What? What does that mean? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[33:20] | I’ve been doing what you said. | 我一直都在按你说的做 |
[33:21] | I haven’t bothered you at all, | 我从来没有麻烦过你 |
[33:23] | even though I’m — I’m totally freaking out. | 即使我 我已经完全崩溃了 |
[33:26] | – Relax. – We’re law students. Type-A. | -放松点 -我们是法学院学生 A型人格 |
[33:29] | We don’t know how to sit on our hands and do nothing. | 我们不知道怎样坐以待毙 |
[33:31] | So just give me something to do. | 所以给我点事情做吧 |
[33:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:34] | – Why not? – ’cause there’s nothing left to do. | -为什么 -因为没什么事可做了 |
[33:39] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[33:40] | You did. | 你就是那个意思 |
[33:43] | We’re gonna get caught. | 我们会被抓起来的 |
[33:45] | You’re not. Okay? | 你们不会的 听到吗 |
[33:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:50] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[33:51] | – Laurel. – Don’t. Just because I’m upset | -劳拉 -别这样 我只是有点难过 |
[33:52] | doesn’t mean I need you to comfort me. | 这并不意味着我需要你来安慰我 |
[33:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:03] | Am I at least allowed to stand here, | 你能不能至少允许我站在这里 |
[34:07] | comfort you that way? | 用这种方式安慰你一下 |
[34:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:20] | Sources tell us police are nearly finished testing | 我们接到线报 警方已经基本完成 |
[34:22] | all the foliage from Sam Keating’s remains. | 对山姆·基廷遗骨上的枝叶的检测 |
[34:25] | They are confident that this new information will lead them | 他们相信这一新的信息会帮助他们 |
[34:27] | closer to solving the professor’s murder. | 更快解决这位教授的谋杀案 |
[34:30] | Specifically, they are hoping that this new evidence | 他们尤其希望这一新的证据 |
[34:33] | will help them narrow down a wooded area | 能帮助他们将山姆·基廷遗体被烧毁的地点 |
[34:35] | where Sam Keating’s body was burned. | 范围缩小到一片树林中 |
[34:37] | Police believe that pinpointing that burn site | 警方相信如能精确定位烧毁地点 |
[34:40] | will help them not only gather evidence… | 不仅会帮助他们收集证据 |
[34:42] | …but also find and arrest the professor’s murderer. | 还会帮助他们找到并逮捕杀害教授的凶手 |
[34:50] | Sam’s M.E. report says his skull was crushed | 山姆的法医报告说他的头骨 |
[34:54] | with a heavy object. | 被某个重物打碎了 |
[34:56] | Most likely made of metal. | 最有可能是金属制品 |
[34:58] | I always wondered why the scales went missing | 我一直奇怪为什么在他消失的时候 |
[35:01] | the same time he disappeared. | 天平也不见了 |
[35:03] | The report also says they found carpet fibers. | 报告还说他们发现了地毯纤维 |
[35:06] | Something terrible’s happened. | 发生了很坏的事情 |
[35:11] | Bonnie! Is that you? | 邦尼 是你吗 |
[35:13] | Yes. I’m coming. | 是我 我来了 |
[35:15] | And the debris they found, | 还有他们找到的碎片 |
[35:17] | I’m sure the tests will eventually lead them | 我相信检测结果最终会让他们 |
[35:19] | to the woods behind campus. | 去搜查校园后面的那片树林 |
[35:24] | You’re not going to get away with this, Annalise. | 你逃不掉的 安娜丽斯 |
[35:29] | Not if you keep avoiding the police. | 如果你一直不跟警方合作的话 |
[35:33] | Hannah’s smart. | 汉娜很聪明 |
[35:34] | She loves Sam too much not to solve this. | 她太爱山姆了 没法放下这事不管 |
[35:39] | And I know why you want to protect them, | 我还知道你为什么想要保护他们 |
[35:42] | but they’re sneaking off all the time to talk. | 但他们一直在偷偷摸摸地讨论这事 |
[35:45] | You didn’t do this. They did. | 这不是你的错 是他们的 |
[35:50] | Don’t let them ruin you. | 别让他们毁了你 |
[36:06] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:07] | I got you into this, | 是我把你牵扯进来的 |
[36:09] | and it’s my job to get you out of it. | 我就会负责让你摆脱它 |
[36:12] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你们吧 |
[36:13] | Because if you do, | 只要你们让我帮忙 |
[36:14] | I promise you will get away with this. | 我保证能让你们逃脱罪责 |
[36:17] | But the odds are better with me. | 但跟着我你的机会要大得多 |
[36:19] | Without me, you go to prison. | 没有我 你就得坐牢 |
[36:34] | I need you right now. | 我需要你马上来一趟 |
[36:41] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[36:48] | We found some evidence in the woods. | 我们在树林里找到了一些证据 |
[36:50] | It’s time you talk to us, Annalise. | 你该和我们谈谈了 安娜丽丝 |
[36:56] | Okay. Let me get my coat. | 好吧 我去拿外套 |
[37:05] | And after your fight with Sam, | 你和山姆吵完架后 |
[37:06] | what did you do? Where did you go? | 都做了什么 去了哪里 |
[37:08] | I went to Nate Lahey’s apartment, | 我去了内特·勒西家 |
[37:10] | where I spent an hour or so. | 在那里待了一个小时左右 |
[37:12] | And following? | 然后呢 |
[37:14] | Following that, I went home. | 然后我回了家 |
[37:17] | Is there anyone who can corroborate this claim? | 有没有人能证实你的说法 |
[37:23] | No one was at home when I returned, | 我回去的时候没人在家 |
[37:25] | and the only thing to support my claim | 能支持我说法的 |
[37:28] | are the two phone calls I made — | 只有我打的两个电话 |
[37:30] | one to my husband, who didn’t answer, | 一个是打给我丈夫的 他没有接 |
[37:32] | and the other to my associate, Bonnie Winterbottom, | 另一个打给我的助理邦尼·温特波顿 |
[37:35] | when I started to worry that Sam wasn’t at home. | 因为我开始对山姆不在家感到担心 |
[37:44] | You recognize this? | 你认得这个吗 |
[37:55] | Oh. We’re all here! | 大家都在啊 |
[37:57] | Should make it easy for the cops to round us up. | 方便警察把我们一网打尽 |
[37:59] | I just talked to my friend | 我有一个朋友的哥哥是警察 |
[38:00] | whose brother’s a cop. | 朋友刚刚告诉我 |
[38:01] | Apparently they found a ring in the woods. | 他们在树林里找到了一枚戒指 |
[38:06] | That’s why they brought Annalise in for questioning. | 所以他们叫安娜丽丝去问话 |
[38:22] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[38:24] | And so it begins. | 好戏开场了 |
[38:28] | So, you recognize this ring? | 你认得这枚戒指吗 |
[38:31] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[38:33] | I gave it to my husband on our wedding day. | 我们结婚那天 我送给我丈夫的 |
[38:37] | Any idea why we found it in the woods? | 知道为什么我们会在树林里找到它吗 |
[38:45] | I’m on it. | 我马上去办 |
[38:49] | Of course I don’t know how it got there. | 我当然不知道它怎么会在那里 |
[38:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[38:53] | There was also a fingerprint on the ring. | 戒指上还发现了一枚指纹 |
[38:56] | Do you know who it belongs to? | 你知道是谁的吗 |
[39:11] | We’re giving you an opportunity to come clean here, Annalise. | 我们这是在给你一个坦白的机会 安娜丽丝 |
[39:15] | I don’t need to tell you the benefits | 应该不用我来告诉你 |
[39:16] | of helping us do this the easy way. | 协助我们的好处吧 |
[39:20] | Detective, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 警探 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[39:25] | Why don’t you tell me whose fingerprint it is? | 还是你来告诉我指纹是谁的吧 |
[39:39] | Nate Lahey, | 内特·勒西 |
[39:40] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Sam Keating. | 你因涉嫌谋杀山姆·基廷而被捕了 |
[39:49] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:50] | Anything you say can and | 你所说的一切 |
[39:51] | will be used against you in a court of law. | 都会成为呈堂证供 |
[40:07] | I suppose you’ll claim he didn’t tell you he’d done it. | 我猜你会说他没有告诉你是他干的 |
[40:12] | That this was all some kind of surprise for you. | 这让你也大吃一惊 |
[40:15] | Whatever the case, I do know he did it for you, | 无论如何 我知道他是为了你才干的 |
[40:20] | and my brother is dead because of you. | 我弟弟是因你而死的 |
[40:24] | You dragged him down into the gutter, Annalise — | 是你将他拖上不归路的 安娜丽丝 |
[40:27] | Just like everyone else in your life. | 就像你生命中的每一个人一样 |
[40:31] | An arrest has been made in the death | 警方已经因米德尔顿大学教授 |
[40:32] | of Middleton Wniversity professor Sam Keating. | 山姆·基廷被杀一案逮捕了一名嫌疑人 |
[40:35] | The suspect in question, | 该名嫌疑人 |
[40:36] | former Philadelphia police detective Nate Lahey, | 是前费城警探内特·勒西 |
[40:39] | who has been romantically linked to Annalise Keating, | 他与被害人的妻子安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[40:42] | the wife of the murder victim. | 有婚外情 |
[40:44] | Detective Lahey was let go | 勒西警探 |
[40:45] | from the Philadelphia police | 于去年下半年 |
[40:46] | She did this. | 这是她安排的 |
[40:46] | department late last year… | 被费城警察局解雇 |
[40:48] | Though sources say Lahey’s former involvement | 但有消息称勒西与警局的关系 |
[40:49] | How? | 怎么安排的 |
[40:50] | with the department will in no way affect treatment | 不会对他作为嫌犯的案件调查 |
[40:50] | How did she do this? | 她怎么做到的 |
[40:53] | as a suspect going forward. | 造成影响 |
[40:54] | Does it matter? | 关心那个干什么 |
[40:55] | Authorities are not releasing specifics… | 警方并没有透露相关细节 |
[40:56] | She’s doing what she said she’d do. | 重要的是她实现了诺言 |
[40:58] | but we’re told this arrest comes after the discovery | 但有消息称这次逮捕 |
[41:00] | of incriminating physical evidence… | 是由于警方在树林附近发现了 |
[41:02] | She’s taking care of us. | 她在保护我们 |
[41:05] | found in the wooded area… | 可以定罪的证据 |
[41:48] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[41:51] | I need you. | 我需要你 |