时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on season one of “How to get away with murder”… | 《逍遥法外》上季回顾 |
[00:02] | A woman’s body was found inside the Kappa Kappa Theta house. | 在Θ姐妹会宿舍找到了一具女性尸体 |
[00:06] | – What happened? – My student. | -怎么了 -我那个学生 |
[00:07] | They found her in one of those water tanks. | 他们在一个水箱里发现了她 |
[00:09] | I bet you the boyfriend did it. | 我敢打赌是她男朋友干的 |
[00:11] | There was nothing going on with me and that girl. | 我和那个女生什么也没有 |
[00:13] | I need you to do what we talked about. | 我需要你去做我们说好的事 |
[00:16] | If Frank’s not a lawyer, then what is he? | 如果弗兰克不是律师 那他是干什么的 |
[00:17] | The female suspect, Rebecca Sutter, arrested. | 女性嫌犯 丽贝卡·萨特 被逮捕 |
[00:20] | Rebecca! Don’t say anything! | 丽贝卡 什么也别说 |
[00:22] | I didn’t kill her. | 她不是我杀的 |
[00:23] | Plug it into his computer. | 把这个插进他的电脑 |
[00:24] | It’ll download all his phone information. | 它会下载所有他手机的资料 |
[00:26] | Call Wes. | 给韦斯打电话 |
[00:27] | Unlock the door, Rebecca. | 把门打开 丽贝卡 |
[00:29] | I said open the damn door! | 我说了快他妈开门 |
[00:32] | You have to get here right now! | 你得赶快过来 |
[00:33] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[00:34] | Let her go, then we’ll leave. | 让她走 否则我们不会离开 |
[00:37] | Grab it! | 快捡起来 |
[00:38] | Laurel! | 劳拉 |
[00:42] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[00:43] | Why? He’s dead. | 为什么 他已经死了 |
[00:44] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[00:45] | Get him off her! Do something!! | 让他放开她 快想办法 |
[00:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:49] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[00:51] | You listen to me closely and do exactly as I tell you. | 仔细听我说 然后照做 |
[00:54] | Remove the body. | 搬走尸体 |
[00:55] | My engagement ring is gone! | 我的订婚戒指不见了 |
[00:57] | Michaela… | 米凯拉 |
[00:58] | How the hell do you have that? | 你怎么会有这个 |
[00:59] | You were a disaster that night. | 你那天晚上一团糟 |
[01:00] | I could tell you wanted to go to the police. | 我看得出你想去自首 |
[01:02] | You recognize this ring? | 你认得这枚戒指吗 |
[01:03] | I gave it to my husband on our wedding day. | 我们结婚那天 我给我丈夫的婚戒 |
[01:05] | Any idea why we found it in the woods? | 知道为什么我们会在树林里找到它吗 |
[01:07] | I’m on it. | 我马上去办 |
[01:08] | Former Philadelphia detective Nate Lahey was arrested | 前费城警探内特·勒西 |
[01:11] | in connection with the death of professor Sam Keating. | 因与米尔顿大学教授山姆·基廷的死有关被逮捕 |
[01:13] | Just call the damn number. | 打电话吧 |
[01:14] | Annalise Keating gave me your number. | 安娜丽丝·基廷给了我你的电话 |
[01:16] | Emily Sinclair. | 艾米莉·辛克莱尔 |
[01:17] | I’m the new prosecutor assigned to the Nate Lahey case. | 我是内特·勒西一案的新任公诉人 |
[01:19] | Do you have time for a few questions? | 你有时间回答几个问题吗 |
[01:20] | Or would you rather us do this at the police station? | 还是你更愿意跟我一起去警局谈 |
[01:22] | So, I want your word you’re not gonna tell | 我要你保证你不会告诉基廷 |
[01:23] | A.K. About me and Bonnie. | 我和邦尼的事 |
[01:25] | – Bonnie and Asher? – Gives you the heebie jeebies, right? | -邦尼和亚设 -大吃一惊 是不是 |
[01:27] | Oliver? What’s the matter? Are you sick? | 奥利弗 怎么了 你病了吗 |
[01:28] | I tested positive. | 我的测试结果是阳性 |
[01:30] | She texted someone. | 她发短信给别人了 |
[01:31] | “Eggs 911. Lawyer’s house.” | “鸡蛋911 律师的家” |
[01:33] | Tell us the damn truth, Rebecca. | 告诉我们真相 丽贝卡 |
[01:35] | Did you…kill…Lila? | 你有没有杀莱拉 |
[01:37] | You just need to tell me what happened that night. | 你只要告诉我那天晚上发生了什么就行 |
[01:40] | Rebecca! Who was it? | 丽贝卡 是谁干的 |
[01:41] | Who let her go, damn it?! | 是谁放她走的 见鬼 |
[01:43] | I didn’t let her go. You have to believe me. | 我没有放她走 你得相信我 |
[01:45] | Sam killed Lila. | 山姆杀了莱拉 |
[01:46] | it’s the version of the truth that makes the most sense | 这个版本的真相最有道理 |
[01:48] | Say it, and it will become true. | 说出来就变成真的了 |
[01:50] | Sam killed Lila. | 山姆杀了莱拉 |
[01:52] | – Was it you? – No. | -是你吗 -不是 |
[01:53] | – I thought it was you. – Of course not. | -我还以为是你呢 -当然不是 |
[01:55] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[01:59] | No. No, you don’t have to do this. | 不 不 不要杀我 |
[02:01] | You don’t have to do this. | 不要杀我 |
[02:02] | You don’t. I’ll be good. I’ll be good. | 别杀我 我会听话的 |
[02:03] | I’ll be so good! | 我会听话的 |
[02:05] | Statistically, if you’re going to be murdered, | 有数字表明 如果有人被谋杀 |
[02:07] | your killer will be someone you know… | 凶手会是被害者认识的人 |
[02:12] | …an acquaintance, a friend, | 点头之交 朋友 |
[02:14] | a family member… | 家人 |
[02:16] | your lover. | 爱人 |
[02:19] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[02:21] | Why are we more inclined | 为什么我们更倾向于 |
[02:22] | to hurt the ones we love the most? | 伤害我们最爱的人 |
[02:24] | And what challenges does that present a defense attorney? | 对辩护律师来说 这又会带来什么样的辩护 |
[02:31] | Mr. Walsh? | 沃什先生 |
[02:35] | The challenge for the defense attorney is that — | 辩护律师的辩护理由是 |
[02:44] | You were saying? | 接着说 |
[02:45] | Right. Um, | 对 |
[02:46] | The challenge is that sometimes the police | 抗辩理由会是有时 |
[02:48] | only look at loved ones when trying to find a suspect. | 警察在查找嫌犯时只关注被害者的爱人 |
[02:52] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[02:53] | Get rid of her. | 毁尸灭迹 |
[02:55] | Don’t tell me how or where — | 不要告诉我怎么做的 在哪里 |
[02:56] | just take care of it. | 把事搞定就行 |
[02:58] | It’s a big uphill battle | 如果你的当事人 |
[02:59] | if your client knew the murder victim. | 认识被害者 这会是一场硬仗 |
[03:01] | So your best strategy is to… | 所以最好的辩护策略是… |
[03:04] | find a different acquaintance to pin it on? | 嫁祸给另一名点头之交吗 |
[03:06] | But before you do that? | 在那之前呢 |
[03:07] | Miss Pratt. | 普拉特小姐 |
[03:10] | Attack the police investigation. | 针对警方的调查环节 |
[03:12] | Use the idea that they’re so used | 利用警方通常会认为 |
[03:13] | to thinking it’s the husband or boyfriend | 是丈夫或者男朋友做的 |
[03:15] | that they fail to look at other suspects. | 而不会去调查其他嫌疑人这一点 |
[03:16] | I’m glad someone showed up to class today. | 很高兴今天还是有人听课了 |
[03:22] | Here. | 给你 |
[03:25] | It’s Sam’s. | 是山姆的箱子 |
[03:28] | You know, whoever did this had to be strong enough | 无论是谁干的 都得足够强壮 |
[03:31] | to drag her behind the stairs. | 才能把她拉到楼梯后面 |
[03:33] | A person can lift almost anything | 人在绝境之下 |
[03:34] | if they’re desperate enough. | 能举起任何东西 |
[03:37] | The defense won Commonwealth v. Ferber | 在联邦政府诉弗博一案中 |
[03:39] | by proving the police had bias. | 辩方通过证明警方怀有偏见从而胜诉 |
[03:41] | Detectives’ records even showed | 警探的记录甚至表明 |
[03:43] | they never considered other suspects other than Mr. Ferber. | 他们除了弗博先生外压根没考虑过其他嫌疑人 |
[03:47] | Now, what if your client is the spouse of the murder victim | 那么如果你的当事人是被害者的配偶 |
[03:51] | and you know he did it? | 而你知道是他干的 怎么办 |
[03:52] | What would be your defense strategy… | 你们的辩护策略又是什么 |
[03:56] | Mr. Gibbins? | 吉宾斯先生 |
[03:58] | No one can find out about this, Frank… | 不能让任何人知道 弗兰克 |
[04:00] | Especially Wes. | 尤其是韦斯 |
[04:02] | He can never know. | 他决不能知道 |
[04:04] | What if he already knows? | 如果他已经知道了怎么办 |
[04:06] | ’cause he did it. | 因为是他干的 |
[04:09] | Mr. Gibbins? | 吉宾斯先生 |
[04:11] | Pass. | 不知道 |
[04:14] | I’m not professor Hahn. | 我不是汉教授 |
[04:15] | No one passes in my class. | 没有人可以在我的课堂上说不知道 |
[04:17] | I just did. | 我刚刚就这么做了 |
[04:18] | It wasn’t him. | 不是他 |
[04:19] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[04:20] | I mean, after Sam, | 我是说 山姆的事之后 |
[04:22] | and do we really believe the story | 我们真的还要相信 |
[04:23] | about his mom killing herself? | 他妈妈自杀了这种故事吗 |
[04:24] | Wes didn’t do this! | 不是韦斯干的 |
[04:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:28] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[04:30] | 50 bucks says he poops his pants | 五十块赌他在她发完火之前 |
[04:31] | before she’s done with him. | 就会吓到拉裤裆 |
[04:33] | You come to my class late | 你上课迟到 |
[04:34] | and then you flaunt, in my face, | 还当我面炫耀 |
[04:38] | that you’re unprepared. | 你压根没做准备 |
[04:40] | Either way, this doesn’t mean that | 无论怎样 我们都可以 |
[04:41] | we can’t use this opportunity to exercise your brain. | 利用这个机会锻炼锻炼你的脑子 |
[04:44] | So, think. | 所以 给我想 |
[04:46] | What would be a good defense | 对于杀了自己爱人的人 |
[04:47] | for a spouse who’s killed his lover? | 用什么样的辩护策略比较好 |
[04:49] | Pass. | 不知道 |
[04:52] | Mr. Gibbins — | 吉宾斯先生 |
[04:53] | I don’t know the answer. That’s what “Pass” means. | 我不知道答案 不知道就是不知道 |
[04:56] | So either keep wasting everyone’s time | 所以是继续浪费大家的时间 |
[04:58] | or move on — your choice. | 还是继续上课 你自己选 |
[05:18] | Were you drunk in class today, | 你今天上课时喝醉了吗 |
[05:20] | or did you finally grow a pair | 还是在你女朋友跑路之后 |
[05:21] | after your girlfriend ran away? | 你终于带种了 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry — after you let her run away. | 对不起 在你放她跑路之后 |
[05:24] | Yeah. After I let her run away. | 对 是我放她跑路的 |
[05:25] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[05:26] | Waitlist, let Rebecca go. | 候补先生 忘了丽贝卡吧 |
[05:27] | Don’t joke about that, Wes. | 别开这种玩笑 韦斯 |
[05:29] | “Don’t joke about that, Wes.” | “别开这种玩笑 韦斯” |
[05:30] | Who says it’s a joke? Maybe I did let her go. | 谁说是玩笑了 也许就是我放她走的 |
[05:32] | But you didn’t, so just stop saying that. | 但你没有 所以别那么说了 |
[05:34] | “Stop saying that.” | “别那么说了” |
[05:35] | Michaela! | 米凯拉 |
[05:36] | Oh, you want me to stop being annoying? | 你想让我别闹了吗 |
[05:39] | Then stop being a sociopath who steals engagement rings. | 那就别像个反社会分子一样偷订婚戒指 |
[05:41] | Mm. She’s got you there. | 她说得没错 |
[05:43] | I’m team Michaela on this one. | 在这一点上 我支持米凯拉 |
[05:45] | – Never forget it. – Fine. | -我不会忘的 -好吧 |
[05:46] | So, you’re just gonna do that | 所以你准备 |
[05:48] | and hate me for the rest of our lives? | 就这样记恨我一辈子吗 |
[05:50] | Lives? Are you kidding me? | 一辈子 你开什么玩笑 |
[05:52] | I’m not gonna know you next year. | 到了明年我连你是谁都不知道了 |
[05:53] | Fine. At least admit it kept you quiet. | 好吧 至少承认那样做才让你闭嘴吧 |
[05:56] | Okay, you do realize I’m not scared to hit a bitch. | 你应该知道我揍起贱人来可不会留情 |
[05:58] | Oh, just throw me down the stairs. | 把我从楼梯上推下去好了 |
[05:59] | You did a pretty good job with Sam. | 你推山姆的时候就没有留情 |
[06:04] | You think I got time to be your freaking nanny? | 你们觉得我有空来哄你们吗 |
[06:07] | Shut your traps and get to work. | 闭嘴 赶紧去干活 |
[06:08] | We don’t have any work. | 我们没有活可干 |
[06:11] | Today’s the preliminary hearing | 今天是凯勒布·哈普斯托 |
[06:12] | for Caleb and Catherine Hapstall, | 和凯瑟琳·哈普斯托调查庭日 |
[06:15] | the adopted siblings | 这对被收养的兄妹 |
[06:16] | accused of torturing and murdering their parents. | 被控折磨并谋杀他们的父母 |
[06:18] | I finally heard back from A.D.A. Sinclair. | 助理检察官辛克莱尔终于给我回话了 |
[06:19] | The hearing comes just three months | 三个月前 |
[06:20] | – She says you’ll be the first witness in… – Quiet. | -她说你是首要目击证人… -别说话 |
[06:21] | since Grant and Ursula Hapstall, | 市值数十亿美元的 |
[06:23] | owners of billion-dollar-valued Hapstall Pharmaceuticals, | 哈普斯托制药的所有人 格兰特和俄苏拉 |
[06:26] | were bound, gagged, and shot to death | 被发现在其宅邸中遭到捆绑 塞口 |
[06:28] | inside their main line mansion. | 并被人枪杀 |
[06:30] | My clients had nothing to do | 我的当事人跟这起 |
[06:31] | with this violent, horrific crime. | 恶性暴力案件毫无关系 |
[06:33] | I’m confident the judge will agree | 我相信法官会同意我的看法 |
[06:35] | and not let this go to trial. | 不会让此案进入审判程序 |
[06:37] | You don’t know how to get a case thrown out | 你根本不知道怎么在调查庭 |
[06:38] | in a preliminary, jackass. | 解决案子 白痴 |
[06:41] | We need to talk… | 我们得谈谈… |
[06:43] | alone. | 私下谈谈 |
[06:44] | – I have other things to discuss. – Bonnie. | -我还有事要跟你讨论 -邦尼 |
[06:49] | It’s freaking “Lord of the Flies” out there. | 外面简直是《蝇王》场景再现 |
[06:51] | – They’re scared. – But is it true? | -他们很害怕 -但那是真的吗 |
[06:53] | The puppy went attack dog on you today? | 小可爱今天顶撞你了 |
[06:54] | Acting out in class doesn’t make him a killer, Frank. | 在课堂上顶撞我不代表他是凶手 弗兰克 |
[06:57] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[06:58] | To get us a murder case that didn’t happen in this house. | 去接一桩不是发生在这幢屋子里的谋杀案 |
[07:02] | The worst part of a murder charge in Pennsylvania — | 对于宾州的谋杀指控来说 最糟糕的一点是 |
[07:06] | the death penalty is still legal. | 死刑仍是合法的 |
[07:08] | So if I were a hardworking, low-income parent, | 所以如果我像大多费城陪审团员一样 |
[07:11] | like most of the people on a Philadelphia jury, | 为人父母 辛勤工作 收入低下 |
[07:13] | I’d relish giving you the needle. | 我将乐于判你们死刑 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是哪位 |
[07:15] | Rich, spoiled, and ungrateful | 家财万贯 娇生惯养 |
[07:17] | for the privilege you were born into — | 对于出生就有的各种特权也不懂感恩 |
[07:19] | Sorry, adopted into. | 不好意思 是领养而有 |
[07:21] | You need to leave. | 请你出去 |
[07:22] | You don’t deserve the money. | 那些钱不是你们应得的 |
[07:23] | You’re not their real children. | 你不是他们的亲生儿女 |
[07:24] | You felt that growing up. | 这种感觉伴随着你成长 |
[07:25] | And it made you resentful, angry, | 让你愤怒并产生憎恶 |
[07:27] | and then you decided, “Enough. | 然后你下了决心 “够了 |
[07:29] | let’s shoot mommy and daddy in the head.” | 咱们给爸妈头上来一枪吧” |
[07:31] | I’m getting security. | 我要叫保安了 |
[07:32] | Caleb, wait. | 凯勒布 等等 |
[07:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:36] | The lawyer you should’ve hired in the first place. | 我是你们一开始就该请的律师 |
[07:41] | Annalise Keating, of course! | 安娜丽丝·基廷 当然了 |
[07:43] | How was her pitch? | 她说得怎么样 |
[07:44] | Did she tell you that | 她有没有告诉你们 |
[07:45] | she made her boyfriend kill her husband yet? | 她让她的男朋友杀了她丈夫 |
[07:50] | Call me when he screws up. | 他搞砸了记得给我打电话 |
[07:58] | We’re gonna make him screw up. | 我们要让他搞砸 |
[08:00] | Manipulate Victor into making a mistake so big in court | 我们要诱使维克托在法庭上犯下大错 |
[08:03] | that Catherine and Caleb will have no other choice | 这样凯瑟琳和凯勒布就别无选择 |
[08:05] | but to fire him and hire us. | 只能解雇他 聘用我们 |
[08:07] | Wait. Why would we want their loser case? | 等等 我们为什么要接他们必输的官司 |
[08:09] | Their aunt saw them leave the murder scene — | 他们的姑妈说看到他们离开凶案现场… |
[08:11] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[08:12] | And since when don’t you like a challenge, | 而且你从什么时候开始不喜欢挑战了 |
[08:13] | Mr. Millstone? | 米尔斯顿先生 |
[08:14] | What about Rebecca’s case, though? | 那丽贝卡的案子怎么办 |
[08:17] | Like… if that gets going again? | 就是…如果那事又闹出来 |
[08:19] | Rebecca’s case is over. | 丽贝卡的案子已经结了 |
[08:20] | But that firm is huge. | 但那家律所很大 |
[08:22] | Which is why it’ll be that much more fun | 所以扳倒他们就 |
[08:23] | to take them down. | 更有意思了 |
[08:30] | What — you need a trophy to do your job? | 怎么 得有奖杯你们才肯干活吗 |
[08:33] | Then quit. | 那就辞职吧 |
[08:36] | You think you deserve to be here, | 你们觉得你们应该在这里 |
[08:37] | that your job is safe? | 你们的工作高枕无忧吗 |
[08:40] | You’re here because I let you be here. | 你们在这里 是因为我让你们来的 |
[08:42] | So do your work or get the hell out of my house! | 所以要么好好干活 要么滚出去 |
[08:45] | I’d probably do what she says. | 如果我是你们就会照她说的做 |
[08:54] | What — you still don’t like surprises? | 怎么 你还是不喜欢惊喜吗 |
[09:04] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢过来 |
[09:05] | Oh, relax. | 放松 |
[09:06] | They can’t know about this. | 不能让他们知道 |
[09:07] | They can’t? What about me? | 他们不能 那我呢 |
[09:09] | Am I allowed to know what’s going on? | 我能知道到底发生了什么吗 |
[09:10] | Haven’t you talked to Nate? | 你跟内特谈过了吗 |
[09:11] | Yes, he called, | 是的 他打过电话了 |
[09:12] | but he seemed just as confused | 但他好像也不明白 |
[09:14] | as to why I’d ever represent him. | 为什么我会代理他 |
[09:16] | And I tried to connect the dots, | 我试着摸清你留下的 |
[09:18] | follow whatever crumbs you think you left, | 蛛丝马迹 把这些线索联系起来 |
[09:20] | but the only explanation that makes any sense — | 但唯一说得通的解释… |
[09:23] | if you can say that — | 勉强说得通的… |
[09:24] | is that the two of you killed your husband! | 就是你们俩杀了你丈夫 |
[09:26] | That’s Eve Rothlo, right? | 那是伊芙·拉斯洛 是吧 |
[09:28] | – Who’s Eve Rothlo? – Go away. | -伊芙·拉斯洛是谁 -别挡道 |
[09:29] | – Why is she here? – How does she know Annalise? | -她来做什么 -她怎么认识安娜丽丝的 |
[09:31] | Again, who is this lady? | 我说 这人到底是谁啊 |
[09:32] | She’s a death-row attorney. | 她是死囚律师 |
[09:33] | She founded the exoneration group. | 她成立了免罪团 |
[09:35] | Oh, so she’s a liberal. | 原来是个自由党人 |
[09:36] | No wonder I don’t know who she is. | 难怪我不认识她 |
[09:38] | Will you please lower your voice? | 你能小声点吗 |
[09:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:41] | Because I’m right — you’re a killer? | 因为我说对了 你杀了人吗 |
[09:42] | Nate didn’t do it. | 不是内特干的 |
[09:43] | Are you saying that just | 因为他是你男朋友 |
[09:44] | ’cause he’s your boyfriend? | 你才这么说的吗 |
[09:45] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我的男朋友 |
[09:46] | Mm, I’m sure. | 当然不是了 |
[09:48] | I looked him up, by the way. | 我调查了一下他 |
[09:49] | Saw those sad eyes. | 看到了那惨兮兮的眼神 |
[09:50] | And that body? | 还有那尸体 |
[09:52] | But I said to myself, “Don’t do it, eve. | 但我对自己说 “别接 伊芙 |
[09:54] | Block his number, | 屏蔽他的号码 |
[09:54] | because if this was actually important to Annalise, | 如果这事对安娜丽丝来说真的很重要的话 |
[09:57] | she’d contact you herself.” | 她会亲自联系你的” |
[09:58] | You know I couldn’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 |
[09:59] | I know nothing | 我只知道 |
[10:01] | except for the fact that this is insane. | 这事根本就莫名其妙 |
[10:05] | Who does this, Annalise — | 谁会做这种事 安娜丽丝 |
[10:06] | barely speaks to someone for years, avoids them even, | 几年都不联系一个人 甚至躲着他们 |
[10:09] | then reaches out via stranger? | 然后却通过一个陌生人联系对方 |
[10:12] | I had no one else to call. | 我没有其他人可以求助了 |
[10:13] | You didn’t call. | 你可没跟我求助 |
[10:14] | So that there would be no record | 这样我们之间就不会有 |
[10:15] | of contact between us. | 通讯记录了 |
[10:17] | Because there’s something to hide? | 是因为有什么见不得人的事吗 |
[10:21] | Tell me, Annalise, | 告诉我 安娜丽丝 |
[10:22] | did the two of you do this together? | 是你们俩合谋干的吗 |
[10:23] | – No. – You paid Nate to do it? | -不是 -是你雇内特干的吗 |
[10:25] | – No. – You blackmailed him? | -不是 -是你威胁他干的吗 |
[10:27] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[10:28] | I can’t. | 我不能告诉你 |
[10:29] | All right. Then I’m leaving. | 好 那我走了 |
[10:30] | Listen, there is nothing that I can tell you | 等等 我无法告诉你任何可以帮你 |
[10:33] | to help you win Nate’s case. | 打赢内特案子的东西 |
[10:34] | I won’t win his case | 说什么赢不赢的 |
[10:36] | because I’m not taking it. | 这案子我根本就不会接 |
[10:37] | Can you just do this for me, please?! | 你就不能单纯为了我接了这案子吗 |
[10:40] | Just do it for you, because we’re so close? | 为了你 因为我们很亲密吗 |
[10:43] | He’s innocent, right? | 他是无辜的 好吗 |
[10:46] | I promise you that. I promise. | 这我向你保证 我可以保证 |
[10:49] | – No. – Eve — | -不接 -伊芙… |
[10:50] | This isn’t court, Annalise. You can’t play me. | 这里不是法庭 安娜丽丝 你不能操控我 |
[10:52] | Then why did you come here, huh? | 那你为什么要过来 |
[10:54] | It wasn’t just to tell me no, right? | 不仅仅是来告诉我你拒接这个案子吧 |
[10:59] | You want to help me. | 你想帮我 |
[11:07] | I hate you so much. | 我恨你 |
[11:12] | So, Annalise wants you to trick their lawyer | 所以安娜丽丝想让你们给他们的律师下套 |
[11:13] | – into making a mistake in court… – Oliver. | -让他在法庭上犯错 -奥利弗 |
[11:15] | So she can then swoop in and represent the two crazies | 这样她就能趁虚而入 为那俩疯子辩护 |
[11:17] | who tied up and shot their parents in cold blood? | 那俩绑了父母还杀了他们的冷血疯子 |
[11:19] | You know they did it, right? | 你知道是他们干的吧 |
[11:21] | I mean, they claim they didn’t hear anything, | 他们竟然说什么都没听到 |
[11:23] | but they were inside the house at the time of the murder. | 明明那时候他们都在房子里 |
[11:24] | Look up, damn it! | 你看我一眼啊 靠 |
[11:30] | Connor, no! We have to wait. | 康纳尔 不行 我们得等等 |
[11:33] | Yeah, for sex sex, but we can do other stuff. | 是啊 上床可以等等 但可以做别的 |
[11:36] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:39] | Well, can you at least help a brother out? | 连帮我一把都不行吗 |
[11:42] | Oh, so this wasn’t about us at all. | 我知道了 这跟我们俩无关 |
[11:44] | – This was about you getting off. – No. | -你只是想自己爽 -不是 |
[11:46] | And here I was, so generously trying to help you do your job. | 我还傻傻地在这里帮你工作 |
[11:48] | My job’s a train wreck right now, | 我的工作现在简直一团糟 |
[11:50] | And, yes, I admit it. | 是 我承认 |
[11:52] | My penis is really craving an orgasm. | 我的老二现在的确想爽一把 |
[11:54] | – I’m sorry. – You don’t get it. | -我道歉 -你没明白 |
[11:55] | I’m not going to be able to enjoy any sex | 如果有传染给你的风险 |
[11:56] | if I’m worried I’m putting you in danger. | 我是没办法享受性爱的 |
[11:58] | – I’m on prep. – You have two more weeks before it works, | -我已经开始服药了 -两周后才有作用 |
[12:00] | not to mention you can’t know for sure | 再说了 你甚至还不确定 |
[12:03] | if you really want this. | 是否真的想要这个 |
[12:06] | By “this,” do you mean you? | 你说的”这个” 指的是你吗 |
[12:09] | Because I do know that. | 这我可非常确定 |
[12:10] | Look, I’m not going to leave you | 我再也不会 |
[12:11] | just because of something that’s not that big of a deal anymore. | 因为这么点小事就离开你了 |
[12:13] | It is a big deal! | 这不是小事 |
[12:16] | Okay, maybe — maybe not for you, | 可能对你来说没什么了不起的 |
[12:20] | but for me… | 但对我来说… |
[12:22] | it’s a big deal. | 这不是什么小事 |
[12:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:27] | I just… | 我只是… |
[12:31] | I really want to be here, | 我真的很想留在这里 |
[12:33] | more than anything, | 非常想 |
[12:34] | even if that means being celibate for 14 more days. | 就算再禁欲14天也没问题 |
[12:39] | Well, 13 days. | 是13天 |
[12:40] | You took your first pill at 9:30 last Sunday, | 你第一次吃药是上周日九点半 |
[12:43] | so technically, it’s 13 days from now, not 14. | 所以准确地说 还有13天 不是14天 |
[13:21] | He’s doing it again — | 他又开始了 |
[13:25] | Searching Jane Does just like he did last two nights. | 过去两个晚上都在网上找无名氏的消息 |
[13:27] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:28] | So it means he knows Rebecca’s dead. | 说明他知道丽贝卡死了 |
[13:29] | Or he’s just afraid that she’s dead. | 也有可能是他怕她已经死了 |
[13:32] | Are you spying on each of them, | 你在监视他们所有人吗 |
[13:33] | or Wes is the only one you’re trying to pin this on? | 还是只想把事全推在韦斯身上 |
[13:35] | You think I killed Rebecca? | 你觉得是我杀了丽贝卡吗 |
[13:37] | You’re very eager to blame this on a young man | 你迫不及待地想在毫无证据的情况下 |
[13:39] | that you have no solid evidence on. | 把罪责全推在这个年轻人身上 |
[13:42] | So…did you? | 所以 是你干的吗 |
[13:46] | I won’t be mad if you did it. | 是你干的我也不会生气 |
[13:47] | I’ll just be mad that you’re lying. | 我只会气你骗我 |
[13:54] | Annalise, you know I just talk a big game. | 安娜丽丝 你知道我光说不练的 |
[14:00] | I’ll clone all their computers, | 我会监控他们所有人的电脑 |
[14:02] | see if anything weird comes up. | 看有没有疑点 |
[14:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:04] | If you’re right, that it was Wes, | 如果你是对的 真是韦斯干的 |
[14:07] | I have a way to find out. | 我有个法子能查出来 |
[14:14] | Are we ever gonna have this out, | 你是打算直说呢 |
[14:16] | or are you gonna keep punishing me | 还是你准备一直惩罚我 |
[14:17] | until I figure out exactly what’s been bothering you? | 直到我猜出你到底在心烦什么 |
[14:20] | Nothing’s been bothering me. | 我没在烦心 |
[14:21] | Well, you were pretty upset with me in class yesterday. | 昨天课上你对我态度很不好 |
[14:24] | I’d been up all night working on a paper. | 我整晚忙着写论文 |
[14:26] | I was tired, I guess. | 估计是累了吧 |
[14:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:32] | Apology accepted. | 原谅你了 |
[14:34] | – Is that all? – No. | -就这些吗 -不是 |
[14:36] | We know where Rebecca is. | 我们知道丽贝卡在哪儿 |
[14:40] | Frank found her at the third street motel in west Philly. | 弗兰克在西费城第三大街的旅馆里找到她了 |
[14:44] | I’m telling you so you know we’re keeping an eye on her | 我只想告诉你我们在留意她 |
[14:46] | and that you were right — | 还有你是对的 |
[14:49] | she’s kept quiet, no visits to the police. | 她一直保持沉默 没去警局 |
[14:53] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[14:55] | Just don’t tell the others. | 但先别告诉其他人 |
[14:56] | I don’t want to have to walk in someplace | 我不想再跟上次一样 |
[14:58] | and find her tied up again. | 一进门就看到她又被绑起来了 |
[15:02] | Laurel’s got something on the Hapstall case. | 劳拉查出了点哈普斯托案的东西 |
[15:04] | It’s the surveillance footage of the aunt | 这是声称在案发当晚目击到 |
[15:06] | who saw them the night of the murder. | 兄妹俩的姑妈的监控录像 |
[15:10] | So, any news on Rebecca? | 丽贝卡有消息吗 |
[15:12] | I’m not Frank, Laurel. | 我不是弗兰克 劳拉 |
[15:13] | You can’t twirl your hair and make me tell you things. | 对我献媚我也不会说的 |
[15:15] | I’m not asking because I’m being nosy. | 我不是想多管闲事才问的 |
[15:17] | This affects all of us. | 这事关我们所有人 |
[15:18] | No, this affects all of you. | 不 这只事关你们 |
[15:20] | I didn’t make this mess, | 这烂摊子不是我惹出来的 |
[15:21] | so don’t you dare include me in it. | 所以别想拉我下水 |
[15:24] | You don’t know anything either, do you? | 你也什么都不知道 是吗 |
[15:26] | No. | 我想也是 |
[15:27] | Annalise just talks to Frank about these things. | 安娜丽丝什么事都只跟弗兰克讲 |
[15:30] | There. That’s her. | 那儿 就是她 |
[15:32] | You’re a lawyer for the Hapstall siblings, right? | 你是哈普斯托兄妹的律师吧 |
[15:35] | Whatever this is, it’s inappropriate. | 不管你想干什么 都很不合适 |
[15:38] | I-I work at a SPA their aunt goes to. | 我在他们姑妈常去的美容院上班 |
[15:41] | She wasn’t where she says she was | 谋杀当晚 她并不在 |
[15:43] | the night of the murders. | 她所说的地方 |
[15:44] | Miss Hapstall, can you tell us | 哈普斯托小姐 你能告诉我们 |
[15:46] | where you were the night of November 4th? | 十一月四日那晚你在哪里吗 |
[15:48] | In the guest house on the estate. | 我在宅邸的客房里 |
[15:49] | I’ve been staying there while my house is being renovated. | 我的房子装修期间我都借住在那儿 |
[15:51] | And what happened around 9:30 that night? | 当晚九点半左右发生了什么 |
[15:54] | I was reading a terrific book about Nixon | 我在看一本讲尼克松的书 |
[15:56] | when I heard screaming coming from the mansion. | 然后听到宅邸传来尖叫声 |
[15:59] | I went to my window — | 我走去窗前 |
[16:00] | it faces the master suite of the mansion. | 那窗户正对着宅邸的主卧 |
[16:02] | The master suite where your brother Grant | 也就是第二天清晨 |
[16:04] | and his wife Ursula were found dead | 管家发现你哥哥格兰特 |
[16:06] | – by the housekeeper the next morning. – Yes. | -和他妻子俄苏拉尸体的房间 -是的 |
[16:08] | I looked out the window for some time, | 我透过窗户看了一会 |
[16:10] | hoping that everything was okay, when I saw them. | 希望一切安好 然后看到了他们 |
[16:12] | Your niece and nephew. | 你的侄女和侄子 |
[16:14] | They ran by the master window, | 他们从主卧的窗前跑过去 |
[16:15] | and there was no more screaming after that. | 然后就再没喊叫声了 |
[16:18] | I assumed it was nothing. | 我以为没什么大不了的 |
[16:19] | But when the police came the next morning, | 但第二天早上警察找上门来 |
[16:22] | I knew they had done it. | 我才明白他们做了什么 |
[16:23] | Your witness. | 我问完了 |
[16:25] | One question — | 一个问题 |
[16:26] | You said you saw my clients run by the window | 你说你是在九点半左右看到我的委托人 |
[16:29] | at around 9:30, correct? | 从窗前跑过 是吗 |
[16:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:32] | Your Honor, I would like to submit | 法官大人 我想递交一份 |
[16:33] | into evidence surveillance footage | 愉悦水疗院十一月四日的 |
[16:34] | from the Gladness SPA on november 4th. | 监控录像作为证据 |
[16:37] | Objection. We’re not aware of any new evidence. | 反对 我们不知道有新的证据 |
[16:40] | My team only just uncovered this footage, Your Honor. | 我的团队刚刚发现的录像 法官大人 |
[16:42] | The prosecution will have ample time to authenticate it. | 检方日后可以去核实视频的真实性 |
[16:46] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[16:47] | Let’s see it. | 放录像 |
[16:49] | Can you read me the time-stamp on the monitor, Miss Hapstall? | 请你读出监控器上的时间 哈普斯托小姐 |
[16:52] | 9:56 P.M., November 4th. | 11月4日晚上9点56分 |
[16:55] | And who is this person now exiting their spa treatment? | 画面中做完水疗走出来的是谁 |
[16:58] | Well… I believe that’s me. | 是我 |
[17:08] | – How’d court go? – So far, so good. | -庭审怎么样 -目前为止很好 |
[17:10] | Let’s hope phase two works just as well. | 但愿第二阶段也一样顺利 |
[17:12] | Millstone. | 米尔斯顿 |
[17:13] | Hey, lover boy. Your girlfriend wants you. | 帅哥 你女朋友找你 |
[17:16] | What? How — how’d you know that she’s my girlfriend? | 什么 你们怎么知道她是我女朋友 |
[17:18] | Oh. We didn’t, until you just admitted it. | 我们不知道 直到你说出来 |
[17:23] | Freaking dumbass, Asher! | 该死的白痴亚设 |
[17:27] | Did you know that they all know? | 你知道他们都知道了吗 |
[17:29] | It’s fine. I’ll handle them. | 没关系 我会处理好的 |
[17:32] | So, I’m getting off early tonight. | 我今晚早下班 |
[17:34] | Come over. You can see my place finally. | 去我那儿 你终于可以看到我家了 |
[17:37] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[17:38] | Uh, I have to study for our Civ Pro exams. | 我得准备民事诉讼法考试 |
[17:41] | I’m, like really stressed. | 压力很大 |
[17:43] | I’ll help to de-stress you. | 我会帮你减压的 |
[17:45] | I-I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[17:47] | Um, maybe — maybe next week? | 也许 也许下周吧 |
[17:56] | Where’s the puppy? | 小可爱哪儿去了 |
[17:57] | Just left for the library. | 去图书馆了 |
[17:59] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[18:01] | – Frank. – Busy. | -弗兰克 -我很忙 |
[18:02] | It’s about Eggs 911. | 是关于”鸡蛋911″的 |
[18:05] | She texted someone. | 她发短信给别人了 |
[18:05] | “Eggs 911. Lawyer’s house”. | “鸡蛋911 律师的家” |
[18:06] | 鸡蛋911 律师的家 | |
[18:07] | I should get a new cell number, right? | 我应该换个新号码 对吗 |
[18:09] | In case whoever Rebecca texted tries to find me. | 以防收到丽贝卡短信的人找到我 |
[18:12] | Why would they want to find you? | 他们为什么要找你 |
[18:14] | So they can find out what happened to Rebecca. | 为了查出丽贝卡出了什么事 |
[18:18] | What do you mean “What happened to Rebecca”? | “丽贝卡出了什么事”是什么意思 |
[18:23] | We — we taped her up and held her hostage. | 我们 我们绑住她 扣为人质 |
[18:28] | What’s going on, Frank? | 怎么了弗兰克 |
[18:30] | Nothing. Relax. | 没事 别紧张 |
[18:31] | I already got your number unlisted. | 我已经把你的号码从电话本上删掉了 |
[18:32] | You change it now, | 你现在换号 |
[18:33] | and the police ever learn Rebecca’s M.I.A., | 警方一旦发现丽贝卡失踪了 |
[18:35] | it’ll look suspicious you changed it the same time. | 你同时更换了号码就会显得非常可疑 |
[18:37] | So I just wait around until whoever it is texts me back? | 所以我应该傻等吗 直到收短信的人回信 |
[18:39] | Sit on the grenade. Exactly. | 如坐针毡 没错 |
[18:51] | Come on. Just go to the motel. | 拜托 去汽车旅馆吧 |
[18:53] | Prove to me you’re not a psycho killer. | 向我证明你不是变态杀手 |
[19:09] | So, you admit to being with Annalise | 所以你承认山姆被杀的那晚 |
[19:10] | the night Sam was killed, then? | 你跟安娜丽丝在一起 |
[19:14] | I think Sam killed Lila. | 我想是山姆杀了莱拉 |
[19:17] | – She came here, you said in your original police statement? – Yeah. | -她来了这 你对警方是这么说的 -对 |
[19:20] | You didn’t go to her house before or after? | 在那之前或之后你没有去她家 |
[19:25] | No. | 没有 |
[19:28] | I don’t like you, Nate, | 我不喜欢你 内特 |
[19:29] | Not the way you’re acting. | 不喜欢你这种态度 |
[19:31] | It’s like you want to go away for this, which is very likely, | 感觉像是你很想因为这”黑人男性 |
[19:34] | what with the whole “Black man | 被控杀害白人丈夫”的事而伏法 |
[19:35] | accused of killing the white husband” thing. | 而结果很有可能正是这样 |
[19:37] | White folks — always bringing up race | 白人 总是在对他们有利时 |
[19:40] | when it suits them, never when it matters. | 提及种族 而真正重要时却只字不提 |
[19:44] | You don’t trust me — that I get. | 你不信任我 我明白 |
[19:46] | So, ask me what you want to know. | 那么你想知道什么 随便问 |
[19:52] | How do you know Annalise? | 你怎么认识安娜丽丝的 |
[19:54] | We were the same year at Harvard Law. | 我们在哈佛法学院是同期 |
[19:56] | That all? | 就这些吗 |
[19:57] | We were good friends. | 我们曾经是好朋友 |
[20:00] | So, put yourself in my shoes. | 那么 站在我的立场想想 |
[20:04] | The woman who framed me | 那个陷害我的女人 |
[20:06] | tells me to replace my lawyer with her friend, | 让我辞掉自己的律师 而用她的朋友 |
[20:09] | and I’m just supposed to trust that it’s in my best interest? | 我应该觉得这是为我好吗 |
[20:13] | What do you mean, framed you? | 你说陷害是什么意思 |
[20:20] | This was part of your plan, right? | 这也是你计划的一部分吧 |
[20:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:24] | Your friend turned down my case. | 你的朋友 拒绝了我的案子 |
[20:26] | What? No. I begged her to see you. | 什么 不 我求她去见你 |
[20:28] | You set me up for a murder you probably committed yourself, | 你将很可能是你自己犯下的谋杀罪陷害于我 |
[20:30] | and now whatever the hell this is! | 现在又搞出这么一套 |
[20:32] | But it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[20:34] | And, yeah, I may go to jail, | 没错 我也许会坐牢 |
[20:35] | But I’m gonna make damn sure I take you down with me. | 但我一定会拉你一起的 |
[20:38] | Nate, listen, I can fix this. | 内特 听着 我可以处理好 |
[20:47] | Now who’s doing the avoiding? | 现在是谁在躲谁了 |
[20:49] | We can’t be seen together. | 我们不能被人看到在一起 |
[20:50] | Only if you take Nate’s case, which you’re not. | 前提是你接下内特的案子 可你拒绝了 |
[20:53] | That’s true — I’m not. | 没错 我拒绝了 |
[20:54] | Tell me why. | 告诉我理由 |
[20:55] | I thought you could figure that part out yourself. | 我以为你自己心里明白 |
[20:57] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:58] | What does it mean?! | 什么意思 |
[20:59] | You framed him! | 你陷害了他 |
[21:02] | My God, you’re not even denying it! | 天啊 你甚至都没有否认 |
[21:03] | I’ll explain if you just — | 我会解释的 只要你给我 |
[21:04] | I gave you the chance to explain. | 我给过你解释的机会 |
[21:06] | You just lied to my face. | 而你却说了谎 |
[21:08] | Is that what he said? | 他是这么说的吗 |
[21:09] | I’m not doing this, Annalise. | 我不干了 安娜丽丝 |
[21:10] | I’m not letting you ruin me the way you ruined him. | 我不会让你用毁了他的方法毁了我 |
[21:13] | That’s why I asked you here, to fix this. | 所以我才求你来弥补这件事 |
[21:15] | And risk my entire career in the process. | 拿我的职业生涯做赌注 |
[21:17] | Did you really think I would do that, | 你真的认为我会这么做吗 |
[21:19] | that I wouldn’t remember how familiar this all feels? | 我不会想起这种熟悉的感觉 |
[21:24] | You don’t get to do this anymore. | 你不能再这么做了 |
[21:26] | You don’t get to use people and expect them to stick around. | 你不能再继续利用别人还指望留住他们 |
[21:30] | Maybe this is who you’ve always been | 也许你一直都是这样的人 |
[21:31] | and I was just blind to it. | 是我没有看出来 |
[21:33] | All that ambition to make up for the fact | 你的雄心报复都是为了掩饰一个事实 |
[21:35] | that you knew, deep down, | 那就是你知道 内心深处 |
[21:37] | there is nothing good inside of you. | 你根本没有良心 |
[21:40] | Shame on me for expecting more. | 我真蠢 还指望你会改变 |
[21:42] | but I won’t do it again, Annalise. | 但我不会重蹈覆辙了 安娜丽丝 |
[21:45] | Stay away from me, or I’ll scream bloody murder. | 离我远点 否则我要喊杀人了 |
[21:57] | 鸡蛋911 律师的家 | |
[21:59] | Is that the gin island refresher? | 喝的是杜松子特调吗 |
[22:03] | Vodka martini. I don’t do mixology. | 伏特加马提尼 我不喜欢调的酒 |
[22:06] | Right. If it ain’t broke… | 如果普通的酒就可以了的话 |
[22:13] | So, um, do you work nearby, | 你是在这附近工作 |
[22:15] | or are you staying at the hotel? | 还是刚好住在这酒店 |
[22:20] | – I work nearby. – Nice. | -附近工作 -真好 |
[22:22] | What do you do? | 你是干什么的[Do又有”睡”的意思] |
[22:23] | Men. | 男人 |
[22:24] | I’m gay, and I can tell you’re hitting on me, | 我是同性恋 我能看出来你在和我搭讪 |
[22:27] | which is really flattering. | 我真的受宠若惊 |
[22:28] | Believe me, I’d be all about you if I were into women. | 真的 如果我喜欢女人一定追你 |
[22:31] | Go away now. | 你可以走了 |
[22:56] | Miss Hapstall, how often do you go to the Gladness SPA? | 哈普斯托小姐 你常去愉悦水疗院吗 |
[22:59] | Once a week. I’ve got a herniated disk. | 每周一次 我有椎间盘突出 |
[23:01] | – How we doing? – Massage seems to be the only thing that helps. | -怎么样 -只有按摩能起点作用 |
[23:03] | We’re about to see. Any news on Rebecca? | 马上就知道了 有丽贝卡的消息吗 |
[23:04] | – And did you get a massage – We’re not talking about this here. | -十一月四日当天 -在这儿不方便说 |
[23:06] | on november 4th? | 你有去做按摩吗 |
[23:07] | That depends on the year you’re referring to. | 这要看你说的是哪一年了 |
[23:09] | If you mean 2013, then, yes, | 如果你问的是2013年 是的 |
[23:11] | but if you mean 2014, then I was at home | 但如果是2014年 那么我当时在家 |
[23:15] | witnessing my niece and nephew murder their parents. | 看到我侄子侄女谋杀了他们的父母 |
[23:17] | Remind the witness that she’s still under oath, Your Honor. | 请提醒证人她起誓实言的 法官大人 |
[23:20] | Judge, I have here the original surveillance footage | 法官大人 我这里有11月4日当天的 |
[23:23] | from november 4th, | 监控录像原带 |
[23:24] | except for, this time, it’s not doctored. | 但是这次 它没有被篡改 |
[23:26] | Objection! | 反对 |
[23:27] | Let’s see the evidence before losing our heads. | 先看看证据再说 |
[23:30] | On the left is the footage Mr. Leshner showed in court. | 左边是莱什纳先生在庭上放的录像 |
[23:33] | On the right is the undoctored footage. | 右边是没有被修改过的录像 |
[23:35] | On the left, the time stamp shows no year, | 左边 时间戳上没有年份显示 |
[23:38] | but on the right, the year 2013. | 但右边显示 是2013年 |
[23:45] | There. | 好了 |
[23:45] | Now it’s whatever year we say it is. | 这样说是哪年就哪年了 |
[23:48] | The defense manipulated this footage, Your Honor. | 辩方篡改了这份录像 法官大人 |
[23:50] | That is a ridiculous accusation! | 这个指控太荒谬了 |
[23:52] | I’m not sure I believe that, Mr. Leshner. | 我看不见得 莱什纳先生 |
[23:54] | My chambers, now. | 来我办公室 马上 |
[23:58] | Was this you? | 是你干的吗 |
[23:58] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[24:00] | Whoever gave us that footage — | 肯定是给我们录像带的人 |
[24:05] | That bitch. | 贱人 |
[24:09] | I’ll meet you outside. | 外面见 |
[24:11] | Our puppy trap came up empty. | 我们的小可爱陷阱失败了 |
[24:13] | – No. – He never went to the motel. | -不会吧 -他没去那个旅馆 |
[24:15] | In what world doesn’t he at least look for the girl, Annalise? | 他怎么会不去找那个女孩呢 安娜丽丝 |
[24:18] | Want me to sit him down, make him spill it? | 要我跟他谈谈 让他说出实情吗 |
[24:20] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[24:22] | Okay, but you need me there | 好吧 但我一起去 |
[24:23] | – in case he freaks out. – He won’t. | -以防他发狂 -他不会的 |
[24:24] | We don’t know that anymore. | 你说不准的 |
[24:25] | I know how to handle him, Frank. | 我知道怎么对付他 弗兰克 |
[24:27] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[24:31] | Do you like red wine? | 爱喝红酒吗 |
[24:34] | Sam bought this bottle in Sonoma a few years ago. | 山姆几年前在索诺玛买的 |
[24:37] | It’s supposed to be good, is all I know. | 我只知道 应该很好喝 |
[24:39] | I think I was too drunk at the wine tasting to remember. | 但品酒会上我喝的烂醉什么都不记得了 |
[24:42] | Here. Open it. | 给 开吧 |
[24:58] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[25:00] | Cook? | 下厨吗 |
[25:01] | Please. I don’t do it as much as I’d like. | 没事 平时想做也没什么机会呢 |
[25:02] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[25:05] | Rebecca’s not at a motel. | 丽贝卡不在那个旅馆 |
[25:07] | You just made up you found her to see if I’d go look for her. | 你只是在骗我想看我会不会去找她 |
[25:14] | You can tell me anything. | 有什么事你都可以告诉我 |
[25:16] | I’ll protect you, always. | 我会一如既往保护你的 |
[25:21] | I didn’t let her go. | 不是我放走了她 |
[25:23] | I told you that. | 我告诉过你了 |
[25:25] | And I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[25:26] | But you’re afraid I’m gonna try and find her. | 但你害怕我会去找她 |
[25:31] | Do you want to find her? | 你想去找她吗 |
[25:34] | Of course, but I’m not pathetic. | 当然 但我还没那么可悲 |
[25:37] | She ran away, after I told her I believed her | 她跑掉了 在我告诉她我相信她 |
[25:40] | and after everything I did for her. | 在我为她做了这么多之后 |
[25:45] | Sam. And she still didn’t trust me. | 包括山姆的事 她还是不信任我 |
[25:48] | Instead, she chose to run away. | 非但如此 她还选择了逃跑 |
[25:50] | I have to respect that decision. | 我只有尊重她的决定 |
[25:54] | I’ll get over her soon — I promise. | 我会忘记她的 我保证 |
[26:01] | I’m sorry I didn’t trust you. | 很抱歉之前没有信任你 |
[26:05] | I’m sorry I was mean in class. | 很抱歉我在课堂上不尊重你 |
[26:18] | Is there a girl in there? | 家里有女生吗 |
[26:20] | No. And how is that any — | 没有 这和你又 |
[26:22] | Rebecca’s dead… | 丽贝卡死了 |
[26:24] | isn’t she? | 是不是 |
[26:33] | Why do you think that? | 为什么这么想 |
[26:35] | Because it’s true — she’s dead. | 因为事实如此 她死了 |
[26:39] | Why do you think that? | 为什么这么想 |
[26:41] | She’d have gone to the police if she was still alive, | 如果还活着她肯定早报警了 |
[26:44] | but she didn’t because she’s dead. | 但是她没有 因为她死了 |
[26:48] | And now none of us need to worry, right? | 现在我们都不需要担心了 对吧 |
[26:51] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[26:52] | – But — – You’re making up stories | -可是 -你在编故事 |
[26:53] | ’cause you got too much time on your hands. | 因为你实在是太闲了 |
[26:54] | So go home, open a book, | 回家去 好好读书 |
[26:56] | and act like a normal law student for once. | 你也当一次正常的法律系学生 |
[26:59] | But — | 可是 |
[27:02] | If Rebecca talks to the police, we all go down. | 如果丽贝卡跟警察说了 我们就都完了 |
[27:04] | You’re gonna take care of it? | 你会处理好的 |
[27:05] | You think I’m gonna whack Rebecca? | 你觉得我会杀了丽贝卡 |
[27:07] | It’s Laurel. | 是劳拉 |
[27:09] | She’s always sticking her head where it doesn’t belong, | 她总是到处打探 |
[27:11] | asking questions that don’t concern her. | 问一些跟她无关的问题 |
[27:13] | She lied to me about the trophy that night, | 她那天晚上还在奖杯的事情上跟我撒谎 |
[27:15] | stole prom queen’s ring. | 她还偷了舞会皇后的戒指 |
[27:17] | She even suggested I kill Rebecca that day. | 她那天甚至还提议我杀了丽贝卡 |
[27:21] | It’s like you say — | 就像你说的一样 |
[27:22] | it’s always the ones you least suspect, | 总是你最怀疑不到的人 |
[27:24] | you know, the quiet ones. | 那些内向安静的人 |
[27:26] | It makes sense with her background, too. | 这跟她的成长背景也对得上 |
[27:28] | Her father — you don’t grow up to be normal | 她父亲 被那种人带大的孩子 |
[27:30] | when that’s who raises you. | 长大不可能正常 |
[27:31] | No, you become messed up. | 不 你会变得一团糟 |
[27:35] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[27:37] | I wish I was, Annalise, but it’s Laurel. | 我也希望我错了 安娜丽丝 但就是她 |
[27:42] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[27:45] | You’ve got the wrong girl. | 你搞错人了 |
[27:58] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[28:00] | No, everything is not. | 不 一切都不好 |
[28:10] | Please, I believe her. | 拜托 我相信她 |
[28:12] | – We have to let her go. – What? | -我们得放了她 -什么 |
[28:14] | We have gone above and beyond here | 我们为了帮你们解决这件事 |
[28:15] | to try to fix this for all of you. | 已经做得够多的了 |
[28:17] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[28:18] | Who was it? | 是谁干的 |
[28:19] | Who let her go? | 是谁放她走的 |
[28:20] | Who let her go, damn it?! | 是谁放她走的 见鬼 |
[28:26] | I figured you’d be thirsty. | 我想你应该渴了 |
[28:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:40] | So, good news. | 好消息 |
[28:42] | Annalise has decided to let you go. | 安娜丽丝决定放你走了 |
[28:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:45] | She doesn’t think you killed Lila. | 她认为莱拉不是你杀的 |
[28:49] | And she trusts that you’ll keep everything | 而且她相信我们为你做的一切 |
[28:51] | we’ve done for you a secret. | 你都会保密 |
[28:53] | Yeah? Well, she’s right. | 是吗 她说的没错 |
[28:58] | Look, I just got scared — that’s all. | 我只是被吓到了 仅此而已 |
[29:02] | I’m… | 我 |
[29:04] | I’m not gonna tell anybody anything, I swear. | 我不会跟任何人说任何事的 我发誓 |
[29:07] | Wes didn’t ask for any of this. | 韦斯本不该承受这一切的 |
[29:10] | I-I don’t want to hurt him anymore. | 我不想再伤害他了 |
[29:14] | I promise — I promise — I’m not a bad person. | 我发誓 我发誓 我不是个坏人 |
[29:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:17] | I tell myself that, too. | 我也这么跟自己说 |
[29:20] | “You’re a good person, Bonnie. | “你是个好人 邦尼 |
[29:23] | You deserve a normal life… | 不管别人怎么说 |
[29:26] | even if people said you didn’t. | 你都应该过上正常的生活 |
[29:30] | They’re wrong. | 他们都看错你了 |
[29:31] | You’re a… | 你是个 |
[29:33] | good person.” | 好人” |
[29:42] | Bad things happened to me, too. | 我也经历过一些不好的事情 |
[29:46] | The worst things. | 人间惨剧 |
[29:49] | The difference is, I don’t use them as an excuse. | 可区别是 我不用它们作为借口 |
[29:52] | I grew up, stopped playing the victim. | 我长大了 不再扮演被害者 |
[29:57] | And then I definitely don’t keep the cycle going — | 而且我坚决不会继续这种循环 |
[30:01] | hurt people because they hurt me… | 因为别人伤害我而去伤害他们 |
[30:05] | Kill a girl. | 杀害一个女孩 |
[30:06] | No, no. I didn’t — I didn’t kill Lila. | 不 不 我没有 我没杀莱拉 |
[30:11] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[30:20] | You need to go. | 你必须得死 |
[30:22] | No, no, no, no. Listen. Listen to me. | 不 不 不 听着 听我说 |
[30:24] | You don’t have to do this. | 不要杀我 |
[30:24] | No, you don’t. I’ll be good. | 不 别杀我 我会听话的 |
[30:25] | I’ll be good! I’ll be so good — | 我会听话的 我会听话的 |
[30:34] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[31:04] | She was innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[31:06] | We don’t know that. | 我们并不确定 |
[31:09] | She started all of this. | 这一切都是因她而起 |
[31:11] | And she’d have kept dragging all of us down with her. | 留着她 她只会让我们所有人都越陷越深 |
[31:14] | You lied to me, let me think this was Wes. | 你骗了我 让我以为是韦斯干的 |
[31:19] | Frank thought it was Laurel | 弗兰克以为是劳拉干的 |
[31:20] | because of who she grew up around, | 因为她的成长背景 |
[31:23] | but that was you. | 但其实是你 |
[31:26] | You’re the one sick enough to do this. | 你才是变态到能干出这种事的人 |
[31:28] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道应该怎么告诉你 |
[31:29] | Because you knew I’d be ashamed of you. | 因为你知道我会对你做的事感到羞耻 |
[31:33] | You were in trouble… | 你深陷泥潭 |
[31:36] | more than you even knew. | 情况比你想象得还要糟 |
[31:39] | So I did what you would’ve done for me. | 所以我做了你也会为我做的事 |
[31:43] | Don’t you dare put this on me. | 你休想把责任推倒我头上 |
[31:45] | It’s true — I did it for you. | 是真的 我这么做是为了你 |
[31:46] | You did it for Sam! | 你这么做是为了山姆 |
[31:48] | You still need him to be that man — | 你还需要他是那个人 |
[31:50] | good, kind, and someone who could even love you, | 那个善良友好甚至会爱上你的人 |
[31:52] | but that’s not who he was, Bonnie! | 但他不是那种人 邦尼 |
[31:57] | And now you’re just as bad as him. | 而现在你就跟他一样烂 |
[31:58] | – I’m not. – You are! | -我不是 -你就是 |
[32:00] | Now that you’ve done this, you’re a monster… | 你做了这种事 你就是个魔鬼 |
[32:04] | just like him! | 和他一样 |
[32:23] | Let’s get you a drink. | 进来喝一杯吧 |
[32:32] | You live here alone? | 你一个人住在这儿吗 |
[32:34] | You didn’t come here to ask me about my personal life. | 你可不是来这关心我的私人生活的 |
[32:44] | You were right. | 没错 |
[32:49] | I ruin people. | 我把人毁了 |
[32:51] | You mean Nate? | 你是指内特 |
[32:53] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[32:56] | That’s a little melodramatic, don’t you think? | 说的有点夸张了 不觉得吗 |
[33:00] | Only if you don’t know me. | 不了解我的人才会这么认为 |
[33:02] | I know you… | 我了解你 |
[33:05] | even if it’s been a long time. | 尽管已经过去好久了 |
[33:07] | Well, I was the same back then. | 我当时也是这样的 |
[33:11] | I did it to you. | 我毁了你 |
[33:14] | You did not ruin me. | 你没有毁了我 |
[33:16] | I hurt you. | 我伤害了你 |
[33:23] | It’s all part of the game, right? | 那不过是游戏而已 是吧 |
[33:25] | And I’m doing okay. | 我过得挺好的 |
[33:27] | I don’t sit here thinking about you every day, | 我可不是每天都坐在这想着你 |
[33:29] | crying into my pillow how you left me for your therapist. | 因为你为了心理医生抛弃我而抱着枕头大哭 |
[33:32] | Hell, at least you married him. | 该死 至少你们结婚了 |
[33:44] | I’m sorry I called. | 抱歉我给你打了电话 |
[33:51] | You can trust me, Annalise. | 你可以信任我 安娜丽丝 |
[33:56] | Even if what Nate said is true? | 即使内特说的是真的 |
[34:05] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[34:08] | I framed him. | 我诬陷了他 |
[34:11] | Because you killed Sam? | 因为你杀了山姆 |
[34:15] | Because I’m protecting the person who did. | 因为我要保护杀了他的人 |
[34:23] | Does this person deserve your protection? | 那个人值得你的保护吗 |
[34:27] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 值得 |
[34:30] | Then you’re doing what you think is right. | 你做了你认为正确的事 |
[34:33] | Sometimes that has to be enough. | 有时候这样就够了 |
[34:39] | Oh, look at me — a hot mess | 看看我 弄得一团糟 |
[34:41] | coming to your apartment in tears. | 哭着到你公寓找你 |
[34:43] | Oh, like I’m not used to it with you. | 说的跟我还没习惯你这样似的 |
[34:45] | Oh, please, I never — | 拜托 我从没 |
[34:47] | Are you kidding? It was constant. | 别逗了 你经常这么做 |
[34:48] | Oh, you’re making it up. | 你瞎说 |
[34:49] | After you lost your mock trial, | 模拟法庭失败之后 |
[34:51] | when that D.A. told you he was scared of you. | 那个检察官说他怕了你之后 |
[34:53] | – Oh, he was a bastard. – I agree with you. | -他是个混蛋 -我同意 |
[34:56] | And I’m not saying it was all tears all the time. | 我也不是说你总是在哭 |
[34:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:59] | We had our fun, too. | 咱们也有快乐时光的 |
[35:01] | Remember those dinner parties at Al’s, | 还记得在艾尔家那些晚餐聚会吗 |
[35:04] | dancing all night at that Brazilian bar? | 在巴西酒吧里整夜跳舞 |
[35:09] | You were fun, Annalise. | 你那时可有意思了 安娜丽丝 |
[35:10] | I was, wasn’t I? | 是啊 |
[35:20] | Okay. Um, let’s put you to bed. | 好吧 你该去睡觉了 |
[35:23] | I set up the guest room. | 我去把客房收拾好 |
[35:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:35] | No. | 不 |
[35:36] | Don’t you dare apologize. | 不许你道歉 |
[35:43] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[35:46] | I think about you every day. | 我每天都在想你 |
[36:07] | Do you think we did it? | 你觉得是我们干的吗 |
[36:09] | That’s not a question I ever ask my clients. | 我从不问我的客户这个问题 |
[36:12] | But clearly, you have an opinion? | 但是很明显 你有你的想法 |
[36:14] | No. | 没有 |
[36:15] | Listen, you want to say you’re innocent. | 听着 你们想说你们是清白的 |
[36:16] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[36:17] | Research shows that | 调查显示 |
[36:18] | juries more likely will acquit | 陪审团因听到被告说”我是清白的” |
[36:19] | if they’ve heard the defendant say, “I’m innocent.” | 而判决无罪释放的可能性更大 |
[36:22] | But I’m not on your jury. | 但我不是你们的陪审团 |
[36:24] | We are innocent. | 我们真是清白的 |
[36:25] | We loved our parents, | 我们爱我们的父母 |
[36:27] | and not because of all this, but because they loved us. | 不是因为财产 是因为他们爱我们 |
[36:30] | Then someone killed them, | 但有人杀了他们 |
[36:31] | and now they’re trying to blame us. | 然后嫁祸给我们 |
[36:32] | You think you were framed? | 你觉得你们是被陷害的 |
[36:34] | Don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[36:37] | What about your husband’s murder trial? | 你丈夫的谋杀案怎么样了 |
[36:39] | Won’t you be too distracted to take on a big case like this? | 你接我们这样大的案子会不会太分神 |
[36:41] | No, because I’m not on trial for his murder. | 不会 因为我没有为此受审 |
[36:43] | But you’re a suspect. | 但你是嫌疑人 |
[36:44] | Some people say that. | 有人这么认为而已 |
[36:46] | But consider the facts — | 但考虑一下事实 |
[36:48] | what if I did do it, killed my husband? | 如果真是我做的呢 杀了我丈夫 |
[36:54] | Like I said, I’m not on trial. | 我说了 我没有为此受审 |
[37:00] | What’d I tell you, Frank? They’re in. | 我怎么说的 弗兰克 拿下他们了 |
[37:03] | Your Honor, any change to counsel this late | 法官大人 这么晚更换律师 |
[37:05] | could result in a mistrial. | 都可能导致无效审判 |
[37:06] | If Ms. Sinclair’s suggesting | 如果辛克莱尔女士的意思是 |
[37:07] | I’ll be so bad at my job that I’ll lose this trial, | 我的能力太差会输了这案子 |
[37:10] | then rest assured — | 那就放心吧 |
[37:11] | I plan to win this the first time around. | 从一开始我就打算赢 |
[37:12] | I’m glad Ms. Rothlo is so confident, but any delay — | 我很高兴拉斯洛女士这么自信 但任何延误 |
[37:15] | I agree, which is why I’m allowing this change | 我同意 所以除非拉斯洛女士 |
[37:17] | only if Ms. Rothlo can stick to the start date. | 可以遵循原定开始日期 我才会同意换人 |
[37:20] | I’ve won death-penalty cases on shorter notice. | 我赢过很多准备时间更短的死刑案 |
[37:22] | Congratulations, Mr. Lahey. | 恭喜 勒西先生 |
[37:24] | You’ve got yourself a new lawyer. | 你有了一个新律师 |
[37:29] | I don’t understand. | 你这是干什么 |
[37:30] | I’m moving in. | 我要搬进来 |
[37:31] | What? I never said that you — | 什么 我从没说过 |
[37:32] | You’re worried how serious I am about us. | 你担心我对我们的关系不认真 |
[37:35] | Well, here’s how serious I am, because right now, | 我就是这么认真 因为现在 |
[37:39] | you are the only part of my day that I look forward to. | 每天只有你能让我开心起来 |
[37:41] | Yeah, but, uh… | 好吧 但是 |
[37:42] | Oli, it’s done, okay? | 奥利 就这么定了 好吗 |
[37:45] | I’m already subletting my place. | 我已经转租了我的房子 |
[37:47] | So, deal with it. | 你就接受吧 |
[37:49] | We are officially a boring, | 我们正式成为无聊 |
[37:50] | domesticated, cohabitating… | 家常 同居的 |
[37:53] | couple. | 伴侣了 |
[37:58] | Don’t answer it. | 别接 |
[37:59] | It’s my Annalise ringtone. | 这是安娜丽丝的专属铃声 |
[38:00] | Oh, God. Answer it. | 老天 赶紧接 |
[38:03] | Hello? | 您好 |
[38:05] | Where the hell is she taking us? | 她要带我们去哪 |
[38:06] | I think the point is that we don’t know. | 我想关键就在于不让我们知道 |
[38:09] | Or she’s just about to off us. | 也许她是要干掉我们 |
[38:11] | You’d get no warning | 如果要干掉你们 |
[38:12] | if I was gonna off you, Mr. Walsh. | 我是不会让你们知道的 沃什先生 |
[38:15] | You’ve all been through hell. So have I. | 你们最近过得都挺不顺 我也是 |
[38:18] | It’s a miracle we’re still standing. | 我们现在还好好的已经是奇迹了 |
[38:21] | But tonight, we’re gonna forget about all that. | 但今晚 我们要忘掉一切 |
[38:26] | To having some fun! | 为找点乐子干杯 |
[38:40] | Screw it. | 去它的 |
[38:53] | I don’t know who that person is. | 我不知道那人是谁 |
[38:54] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[38:55] | I’ve never seen her before, okay? | 我从没见过她 好吗 |
[38:57] | And this is how bad I am at this spy crap — | 我当间谍就是这么糟 |
[38:58] | like, I’m afraid to hang out with my girlfriend, | 我现在都不敢跟我女朋友约会 |
[39:00] | ’cause I know that I’m gonna tell her everything. | 因为我知道我会把所有事都告诉她 |
[39:01] | I know what happened at trotter lake, Asher. | 我知道那个湖边发生了什么 亚设 |
[39:05] | So why don’t we do this again? | 所以我们再来一次 |
[39:07] | Have you seen this woman before? | 你之前见过这个女人吗 |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 见过 |
[39:12] | She stopped by the house the other day. | 她有天来过家里 |
[39:15] | Annalise’s house? | 安娜丽丝的家吗 |
[39:17] | Dance with me! | 跟我跳舞 |
[39:18] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
[39:19] | I’m sorry, Michaela. | 真抱歉 米凯拉 |
[39:21] | I shouldn’t have taken the ring! | 我不该拿走戒指的 |
[39:23] | I just didn’t know you then, but I know you now. | 我那时不了解你 但我现在了解了 |
[39:25] | I know I can trust you. | 我知道我可以相信你 |
[39:26] | So, please, just accept my apology | 所以拜托你 接受我的道歉吧 |
[39:29] | so we can move on. | 然后我们就能往前看了 |
[39:31] | I don’t want to move on. | 我不想往前看 |
[39:32] | “I don’t want to move on.” | “我不想往前看” |
[39:33] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[39:34] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[39:35] | Wes, watch my bag! | 韦斯 看好我的包 |
[39:41] | 鸡蛋911 你好 | |
[39:43] | 鸡蛋911 在吗 | |
[39:45] | We’re live on the scene tonight, | 我们今晚进行现场直播 |
[39:46] | where police have just now discovered | 警方在一名女性车内 |
[39:48] | a woman’s body inside her car. | 发现了她的尸体 |
[39:50] | Sources tell us that the victim | 有消息称被害者 |
[39:51] | is none other than Helena Hapstall… | 确定是海伦娜·哈普斯托 |
[39:54] | I was at home, | 我当时在家 |
[39:55] | witnessing my niece and nephew murder their parents. | 看到我侄子侄女谋杀了他们的父母 |
[39:57] | It was just days ago that miss Hapstall | 就在几天前 哈普斯托女士 |
[39:59] | took the stand against her niece and nephew, | 出庭指认了她的侄子侄女 |
[40:02] | testifying that she personally saw and heard | 作证说她亲眼目睹了 |
[40:04] | Caleb and Catherine fleeing the scene of their parents’ murder. | 凯勒布和凯瑟琳逃离他们父母谋杀案的现场 |
[40:08] | The question detectives must now ask | 现在警方必须要思考的是 |
[40:10] | is whether this was a random act of violence | 这场谋杀是随机暴力行为 |
[40:12] | or related to the upcoming siblings’ trial. | 还是跟即将进行的兄妹审判有关 |
[40:15] | You starting a new one? | 你开始画新的了 |
[40:18] | I didn’t know you went out. | 我不知道你出门了 |
[40:20] | Just a run to de-stress. | 就出去跑跑步 放松放松 |
[40:23] | I like it. | 我喜欢这幅 |
[40:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:28] | You can’t turn down a woman who asks you to dance. | 你不能拒绝请你跳舞的女性 |
[40:31] | But I have to watch Michaela’s bag. | 但我得看着米凯拉的包 |
[40:33] | Wes, stop. | 韦斯 停下 |
[40:35] | You can’t beat yourself up anymore. | 你不能再继续自责了 |
[40:37] | It’s time to move on. | 该往前看了 |
[40:40] | So, come on. | 所以来吧 |
[40:42] | Prove to me that you can do it. | 向我证明你可以 |
[41:47] | Statistically, if you’re going to be murdered, | 有数字表明 如果有人被谋杀 |
[41:50] | your killer will be someone you know… | 凶手会是被害者认识的人 |
[42:00] | …an acquaintance, a friend, a family member… | 点头之交 朋友 家人 |
[42:08] | …your lover. | 爱人 |
[42:14] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |