时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Now that you’ve done this, you’re a monster! | 你做了这种事 你就是个魔鬼 |
[00:04] | I won’t win his case | 说什么赢不赢的 |
[00:05] | ’cause I’m not taking it. | 这案子我根本就不会接 |
[00:06] | Can you just do this for me, please? | 你就不能单纯为了我接了这案子吗 |
[00:08] | – How do you know Annalise? – We were good friends. | -你怎么认识安娜丽丝的 -我们曾经是好朋友 |
[00:10] | I think about you every day. | 我每天都在想你 |
[00:11] | Congratulations, Mr. Lahey. | 恭喜 勒西先生 |
[00:13] | You’ve got yourself a new lawyer. | 你有了一个新律师 |
[00:14] | Have you seen this woman before? | 你之前见过这个女人吗 |
[00:16] | Yeah. | 见过 |
[00:16] | I’m moving in. | 我要搬进来 |
[00:18] | Caleb and Catherine Hapstall | 凯勒布·哈普斯托和凯瑟琳·哈普斯托 |
[00:20] | accused of torturing and murdering their parents. | 被控折磨并谋杀他们的父母 |
[00:22] | I was at home, | 我当时在家 |
[00:23] | witnessing my niece and nephew murder their parents. | 看到我侄子侄女谋杀了他们的父母 |
[00:25] | – You think you were framed? – Don’t you? | -你觉得你们是被陷害的 -你不觉得吗 |
[00:26] | Police have just now discovered | 警方在一名女性车内 |
[00:28] | a woman’s body inside her car. | 发现了她的尸体 |
[00:30] | None other than Helena Hapstall. | 确定是海伦娜·哈普斯托 |
[00:31] | You can’t beat yourself up anymore. | 你不能再继续自责了 |
[00:33] | It’s time to move on. | 该往前看了 |
[00:52] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[00:55] | – Where’s Connor? – We thought you had him. | -康纳尔在哪儿 -我们以为你们在一起 |
[00:57] | Oh, my God, they’re gonna be here any minute. | 天哪 他们随时会到的 |
[00:58] | We can’t leave without him. | 我们不能丢下他 |
[00:59] | Fine, but where the hell is he? | 好 但他到底在哪儿 |
[01:02] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[01:04] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[01:09] | It’s always your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[01:17] | What idiot hires a new lawyer then murders their aunt? | 什么白痴会在雇了新律师之后就去杀了姑妈 |
[01:20] | Rich idiots. | 有钱的白痴 |
[01:21] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里做什么 |
[01:22] | She saw the news first. | 她最先看到的新闻 |
[01:23] | Why aren’t you in with them? | 你为什么没跟他们在里面 |
[01:24] | The siblings only gave your name, | 兄妹俩只给了你的名字 |
[01:25] | so the sergeant won’t let me in. | 所以警察不让我进去 |
[01:27] | Well, you didn’t try hard enough. | 你还不够努力 |
[01:28] | Why are we here? | 为什么把我们抓来 |
[01:29] | I’ll tell you if tell me | 如果你告诉我今晚早些时候 |
[01:30] | where you were earlier tonight. | 你们在哪儿 我就回答你的问题 |
[01:32] | I’m not talking until my lawyer is here. | 律师没来之前 我什么都不会说的 |
[01:35] | How’s my sister? | 我妹妹怎么样了 |
[01:36] | If you do anything to her, I swear to God — | 如果你敢对她做什么 我发誓… |
[01:38] | Oh, no. You keep going with that. | 很好 你继续 |
[01:41] | I’d love to get a threat on camera. | 我很乐意让摄像机拍下来你威胁我 |
[01:44] | Catherine, your silence right now | 凯瑟琳 你此刻不说话 |
[01:46] | is telling me that you weren’t at home. | 就是表明你当时不在家 |
[01:47] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[01:48] | Okay. What about your brother? | 好 那你哥哥呢 |
[01:51] | Where was he tonight? | 他今晚在哪儿 |
[01:53] | I didn’t know you went out. | 我不知道你出门了 |
[01:55] | Just a run to de-stress. | 就是去跑跑步 放松放松 |
[01:58] | Just answer that one question — | 只需要回答这一个问题 |
[01:59] | then we’ll tell you what you’ve been arrested for. | 我们就告诉你 你被捕的原因 |
[02:04] | Game over, detective. | 游戏结束 警探 |
[02:10] | Your aunt was murdered earlier tonight. | 你们的姑妈今晚早些时候被谋杀了 |
[02:13] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:19] | How did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[02:20] | Her throat was cut. | 她被割喉而死 |
[02:22] | So we’ve been arrested for her murder? | 所以我们是因涉嫌谋杀她而被捕的 |
[02:24] | I don’t know. The warrant’s sealed. | 不知道 逮捕令是密封的 |
[02:25] | They won’t tell us till your arraignment. | 在你们被传讯之前都不会告诉我们 |
[02:27] | They can do that? | 他们可以那么做吗 |
[02:27] | Because you’re already facing a murder charge, yes. | 鉴于你们已经面临一项谋杀指控 他们可以 |
[02:30] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:31] | Please don’t tell me you think we’re dumb enough | 别告诉我你觉得我们蠢到会去杀 |
[02:33] | to kill the only eyewitness in our own trial. | 我们案子的唯一目击证人 |
[02:35] | We don’t know each other well enough yet. | 我们彼此并不了解 |
[02:37] | We didn’t do this, okay? | 我们没杀人 好吗 |
[02:38] | If anything, this proves someone’s framing us. | 这件事只能说明有人在陷害我们 |
[02:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:49] | Where were you earlier tonight? | 你们今晚早些时候在哪儿 |
[02:50] | At home. | 在家 |
[02:52] | We’ve been together all night. | 我们整晚都在一起 |
[02:56] | Catherine, is that true? | 凯瑟琳 是吗 |
[03:01] | Of course. | 是的 |
[03:03] | We were both home. | 我们一直在家 |
[03:18] | Your girlfriend’s gone M.I.A. on me, bro. | 伙计 你女朋友一直跟我玩失踪 |
[03:21] | Hasn’t paid rent in three months. | 已经三个月没付租金了 |
[03:23] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[03:24] | Oh, no. She ghost you? | 不是吧 她跟你也玩失踪了 |
[03:26] | It’s not like that. | 并不是那样 |
[03:30] | I have to get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[03:31] | Okay, but do you want to go through her stuff | 好 在我把她东西扔出去之前 |
[03:33] | before I throw it out? | 你要不要去看看 |
[03:33] | I don’t want anything of hers, so… | 我不想跟她有任何关系 所以… |
[03:37] | move, please. | 请让开 |
[03:40] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[03:41] | The arraignment of the siblings is in 72 hours. | 兄妹俩会在72小时之内被传讯 |
[03:44] | We have to establish an alibi | 我们得找出不在场证明 |
[03:45] | in order to get the charges thrown out. | 来撤销对他们的指控 |
[03:47] | An alibi for the night | 是他们的父母被杀当晚 |
[03:48] | that their parents were killed or their aunt? | 还是姑妈被杀当晚的不在场证明 |
[03:49] | I’m just trying to keep track. | 我只是想搞清楚要干什么 |
[03:50] | There’s so many murders. | 毕竟有那么多谋杀案 |
[03:51] | Alleged murders, | 涉嫌谋杀 |
[03:53] | and we’re only dealing with the aunt today. | 我们今天只处理姑妈一案 |
[03:55] | Frank, try to get a copy of the sealed warrant. | 弗兰克 想办法弄到密封逮捕令的副本 |
[03:59] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[04:00] | With me. | 跟我来 |
[04:03] | You’re running point on Caleb and Catherine, | 你处理凯勒布和凯瑟琳 |
[04:07] | and don’t you dare smile. | 你最好别笑出来 |
[04:08] | The only reason why I haven’t fired you | 我还没解雇你的唯一理由 |
[04:10] | ss ’cause I can’t be in two places at once. | 是因为我不能同时出现在两个地方 |
[04:12] | You screw up again, | 这次再搞砸 |
[04:13] | you’re gonna be the next dead body in this house. | 你会是这房子里的下一个死人 |
[04:21] | That about Nate’s trial? | 是有关内特的案子吗 |
[04:22] | No. Why? | 不是 怎么了 |
[04:24] | Oh, no reason. I just — | 没什么 我只是… |
[04:27] | I like when you’re the big boss lady of the house. | 我喜欢你做老大的时候 |
[04:29] | You get to make the rules, I get to abide. | 你定规矩 我遵守 |
[04:33] | 鸡蛋911 律师的家 | |
[04:33] | 你好 在吗 | |
[04:35] | Someone sext you a peen pic? | 有人给你发了下体照片吗 |
[04:37] | Uh, I was just looking up | 我就是看看 |
[04:39] | what judge is presiding over Nate’s hearing. | 哪个法官负责内特的听证会 |
[04:42] | Michaela, you are not going to Nate’s hearing. | 米凯拉 你不许去内特的听证会 |
[04:45] | I never said I was. | 我没说我要去啊 |
[04:47] | Okay, I can’t be the only one who wants to go. | 好吧 肯定不止我一个人想去 |
[04:49] | You want us, the real murderers, | 你想让我们 真的杀人犯 |
[04:50] | to go to the fake murderer’s trial? | 去被冤控凶手的谋杀案审理现场吗 |
[04:52] | Annalise would kill us. | 安娜丽丝会杀了我们的 |
[04:53] | I’d kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[04:54] | Why are we killing each other? | 我们为什么要互相残杀 |
[04:59] | Uh, Oliver is HIV-positive. | 奥利弗HIV测试呈阳性 |
[05:02] | And Laurel was just saying that she would kill me | 劳拉说如果我在药效生效前 |
[05:04] | if I had sex with him before my prep kicks in. | 就和他上床 她就杀了我 |
[05:07] | Wait, he has HIV, and you’re gonna have sex with him? | 等等 他携带有HIV你还想着和他滚床单 |
[05:11] | Yes. Lots of sex. | 是啊 大滚特滚 |
[05:12] | Dude, no. | 老兄 不是吧 |
[05:14] | Look, I get the o-man probably has a really sweet ass and all, | 我知道那小子可能有个完美的屁股 |
[05:17] | but you could, like, die. | 但你会死的啊 |
[05:30] | This reminds me of that time in the library parking lot | 这让我想起当年在图书馆停车场 |
[05:32] | and Professor Carson walked by — | 卡尔森教授路过… |
[05:34] | Is Nate gonna do it? | 内特愿意做吗 |
[05:35] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[05:36] | Lie on the stand, | 在庭上撒谎 |
[05:37] | say that he fought with Sam that night. | 说他那天晚上和山姆打了一架 |
[05:38] | Okay, I may have agreed to this insane situation, | 我是答应了要接这个烂摊子 |
[05:41] | but I did not agree to break | 但可没答应破坏 |
[05:43] | my client’s confidentiality with you. | 我对委托人的保密义务 |
[05:44] | What confidentiality? | 保什么密 |
[05:45] | The only way he wins is if he follows my plan. | 他想赢只能照着我的计划做 |
[05:48] | You mean my plan. | 是我的计划 |
[05:50] | I’m his attorney, Annalise, | 我是他的律师 安娜丽丝 |
[05:51] | and I’m very good at my job. | 并且我是个好律师 |
[05:53] | So stop trying to micromanage. | 别瞎操心了 |
[05:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:59] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[06:03] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[06:03] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[06:08] | I care for him. | 我关心他 |
[06:10] | And none of this can affect the way you defend him — | 这不能影响你对他的辩护… |
[06:12] | Who just say about you micromanaging? | 我刚说谁瞎操心来着 |
[06:18] | You’re freaked out, aren’t you? | 你慌了 对吗 |
[06:19] | About the other night. | 因为那天晚上的事 |
[06:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:23] | It doesn’t have to mean anything. | 那没什么 |
[06:25] | We just… | 我们只是… |
[06:27] | had fun. | 享乐而已 |
[06:29] | Well, at least I did. | 至少我很快乐 |
[06:34] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[06:47] | This is crazy, Annalise. | 这太疯狂了 安娜丽丝 |
[06:51] | I mean, I want to say I feel bad, | 我很想说我感觉很糟糕 |
[06:53] | or at least – a little bit guilty, but… | 至少… 有一点内疚 但… |
[06:57] | No wonder everyone’s having affairs. | 难怪现在每个人都出轨 |
[07:07] | Calling case number 09682, Commonwealth vs. Lahey. | 案件编号09682 联邦政府诉勒西 |
[07:12] | Probable cause hearing in the death of Samuel Keating. | 塞缪尔·基廷死亡案听证会 |
[07:15] | Commonwealth, are you ready to proceed? | 联邦 你方可以开始陈述了吗 |
[07:17] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[07:18] | But first, I’d like to say | 但首先 我认为有可能 |
[07:19] | there might be cause to not have this hearing today. | 今天我们不需要进行这次听证会 |
[07:21] | Why’s that, counselor? | 为什么 律师 |
[07:22] | Annalise Keating, the victim’s wife, | 安娜丽丝·基廷 受害人的妻子 |
[07:24] | has had a long-standing relationship | 与被告的律师 |
[07:26] | with the defendant’s attorney. | 关系匪浅 |
[07:28] | Your Honor, I believe Ms. Sinclair | 法官大人 辛克莱尔女士 |
[07:30] | is referring to the fact that Ms. Keating and I | 应该指的是基廷女士和我 |
[07:32] | were classmates at Harvard Law — | 曾是哈佛法学院的同学… |
[07:33] | They’re friends, Your Honor. | 她们是朋友 法官大人 |
[07:34] | Ms. Rothlo, please explain the extent | 拉斯洛女士 请阐明 |
[07:36] | of your relationship with Ms. Keating. | 你与基廷女士的关系 |
[07:38] | Don’t spare any details. | 别避重就轻 |
[07:39] | We were acquaintances in Law School, yes, | 我们在法学院的时候认识 没错 |
[07:42] | as I was with the 1,500 other | 就像我也认识哈佛法学院 |
[07:44] | Harvard Law students at the time. | 其他一千五百名同学一样 |
[07:46] | I also recall the both of us | 我还记得我们十年前 |
[07:47] | consulting on a federal case 10 years ago. | 一起辩护过一件联邦案 |
[07:49] | 10 years? | 十年前 |
[07:51] | – Nothing more recent? – Nothing. | -之后就没有交集了吗 -没有了 |
[07:52] | And I welcome any investigations | 对于辛克莱尔女士所暗示的任何事 |
[07:54] | into whatever Ms. Sinclair is insinuating. | 我愿意接受调查 |
[07:56] | No insinuations. Just facts. | 我没有暗示什么 只是陈述事实 |
[07:58] | Fact — Ms. Rothlo willfully neglected | 事实就是 拉斯洛女士刻意 |
[08:00] | to disclose her relationship — | 隐瞒了她和… |
[08:01] | If I had to disclose the names of all my classmates | 如果要我说出所有和我打过官司的 |
[08:04] | I’ve gone up against in court, | 同学的名字 |
[08:05] | I’d never have time to argue another case. | 那我可就没时间为案子辩护了 |
[08:07] | This is clearly collusion. | 很明显这是串通好的 |
[08:08] | Let’s maintain our composure. | 请保持冷静 |
[08:09] | Oh, I suppose I’d be colluding with Ms. Sinclair, too, | 如果辛克莱尔女士上得了哈佛 |
[08:11] | if she’d been able to get into Harvard. | 那我是不是也算和她串通了 |
[08:12] | – I am requesting you remove Ms. Rothlo… – Counselors! | -我请求您撤销拉斯洛女士 -律师们 |
[08:15] | …and sanction both her and Ms. Keating — | 并处罚她和基廷女士 |
[08:16] | Ms. Sinclair is the one in need of sanctions, | 辛克莱尔女士才需要被处罚 |
[08:19] | if not a tranquilizer. | 也许打一针镇静剂更有效果 |
[08:19] | – Enough! – Because what this reveals about this case — | -够了 -因为这就表明了在本案中 |
[08:21] | Never in my career have I witnessed | 在我的职业生涯里我从没见过 |
[08:22] | that Annalise Keating helped Mr. Lahey | 安娜丽丝·基廷帮助勒西先生 |
[08:23] | such a desperate attack — | 这么无助的攻击 |
[08:24] | commit her husband’s murder. | 谋杀了她的丈夫 |
[08:43] | Researching your next murder? | 在研究你下一个要杀谁吗 |
[08:46] | Smart to use a plastic bag, by the way. | 顺便说一句 用塑料袋这一手挺聪明的 |
[08:49] | Made the clean-up easier. | 这样更容易清理现场 |
[08:52] | Please don’t. | 别说了 |
[08:54] | I can’t take anyone else beating me up. | 我可不想再多一个人指责我 |
[08:56] | I’m not beating anyone up. | 我没在指责谁 |
[08:57] | I’m just trying to understand what you were thinking. | 我只是在试图理解你是怎么想的 |
[09:00] | I mean, at least tell me. | 至少应该告诉我吧 |
[09:02] | Because you would have told me if it was you? | 因为如果是你做的你会告诉我吗 |
[09:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:17] | She’s gonna get over it. | 她会想明白的 |
[09:21] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 |
[09:24] | The D.A. found out that Eve and I know each other. | 检察官发现我跟伊芙认识了 |
[09:26] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:27] | That chick’s so annoying. | 那女人真烦人 |
[09:28] | Find out what else she knows. | 去查查她还知道些什么 |
[09:29] | I don’t want any more surprises. | 我不想再有意外了 |
[09:37] | Unclench. Everything’s fine. | 放轻松 没事的 |
[09:54] | How do you think that Sinclair | 你觉得辛克莱尔是怎么知道 |
[09:55] | got 411 about A.K and Eve? | 安娜丽丝和伊芙的事的 |
[09:57] | Annalise has been humiliating | 安娜丽丝这么多年 |
[09:58] | the D.A.’s office for years. | 总是让检察官办公室颜面尽失 |
[10:00] | This is just them retaliating. | 这只是他们在报复 |
[10:02] | Okay, but, I mean, | 好吧 但是 |
[10:03] | don’t you ever worry about all the illegal crap we do? | 你不怕我们那些见不得光的事被捅出来吗 |
[10:06] | I mean, you could get disbarred, or worse — | 你可能会被取消律师资格或者更糟 |
[10:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:10] | So, will you stop worrying, | 你就别担心了 |
[10:13] | or do I need to take you into one of these empty rooms | 还是我得把你带到哪个空房间去 |
[10:16] | to make you relax? | 让你放松放松 |
[10:18] | Miss Guthrie, hi. | 格思里小姐 你好 |
[10:20] | We’re the — | 我们是 |
[10:20] | The lawyers. I know. | 律师 我知道 |
[10:22] | I won’t lie for them. | 我不会说谎偏袒他们 |
[10:24] | Lie? No. | 说谎 不 |
[10:25] | We just want to know if you saw | 我们只想知道你有没有 |
[10:27] | Catherine and Caleb the night Helena was killed. | 在海伦娜被杀当晚看到过凯瑟琳和凯勒布 |
[10:30] | No. | 没有 |
[10:31] | No one on my staff did. | 我的员工都没看到 |
[10:33] | In fact, Caleb told us all to take that night off early. | 事实上凯勒布那晚让所有人都提早下班了 |
[10:37] | Is the prosecution prepared to call their first witness? | 公诉方准备好传唤第一证人了吗 |
[10:39] | We are, Your Honor. | 准备好了 法官大人 |
[10:41] | Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[10:43] | And due to the circumstances, | 介于现在的情况 |
[10:44] | I’ll be treating her as a hostile witness. | 我将视她为敌对证人 |
[10:46] | I’ll have no need to be hostile | 她要是不把我当受审的犯人 |
[10:47] | if she stops acting like I’m the one on trial here, Your Honor. | 我也不会有敌对情绪 法官大人 |
[10:50] | You watch yourself, Ms. Keating. | 你说话注意点 基廷女士 |
[10:51] | You’re a material witness here today, nothing more. | 你今天是重要证人 仅此而已 |
[10:53] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你愿发誓所说的一切字字属实 |
[10:55] | and nothing but the truth, so help you God? | 没有任何假话 愿上帝助你 |
[10:57] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[11:02] | She just looked right at me. | 她刚看到我了 |
[11:04] | Stop. There’s no way she can see us. | 打住 她看不到我们的 |
[11:06] | If you both keep talking, she will. | 你们继续这么说话她就看到了 |
[11:08] | Ms. Keating, is it true you first met Mr. Lahey | 基廷女士 你是在办案时 |
[11:10] | on one of your cases? | 第一次遇见勒西先生的吗 |
[11:11] | He was the detective | 当时他作为警探 |
[11:13] | that the prosecution put on the stand | 在我的一个案子上被检察官 |
[11:14] | during one of my trials, yes. | 传唤出庭 没错 |
[11:16] | Was the attraction immediate in the courtroom? | 当时在法庭上就一见钟情了吗 |
[11:19] | I can’t speak for Mr. Lahey, | 我不知道勒西先生的想法 |
[11:20] | but I was focused on winning my case, which I did. | 但我当时只想打赢官司 也的确做到了 |
[11:23] | So when exactly did your attraction begin? | 那你是什么时候开始被她吸引的 |
[11:27] | Over drinks at a bar. | 在酒吧喝酒的时候 |
[11:28] | Was this weeks or months after you cross-examined him? | 是在你法庭上盘问他的几周还是几个月后 |
[11:32] | I don’t remember the exact timing. | 具体时间不记得了 |
[11:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:35] | Do you recall the first time after these drinks | 那你跟勒西先生在那次喝完酒后 |
[11:38] | you and Mr. Lahey had sex? | 大约多久才发生关系的呢 |
[11:42] | Let the slut-shaming begin. | 好戏开始了 |
[11:45] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[11:46] | Mr. Lahey says it happened that very same night | 事实上 勒西先生说是在酒吧偶遇当晚 |
[11:49] | in a bathroom stall at the bar, in fact. | 在洗手间发生的关系 |
[11:52] | Your Honor, Ms. Sinclair is testifying | 法官大人 辛克莱尔女士 |
[11:54] | instead of the witness. | 是在替证人作证 |
[11:55] | The hostile witness. | 敌对证人 |
[11:56] | I’m allowed to ask leading questions. | 我可以问引导性问题 |
[11:57] | Ask the questions, yes, not answer them yourself. | 问问题可以 但不能自问自答 |
[11:59] | Are you objecting in order to protect your client | 你现在反对是想保护你的委托人呢 |
[12:01] | or in order to protect Ms. Keating? | 还是保护基廷女士 |
[12:03] | Let’s not go down this road again, counselors. | 别再重蹈覆辙了 律师们 |
[12:05] | And I agree with Ms. Sinclair. | 并且我赞成辛克莱尔女士 |
[12:07] | The questions seem fair given the witness’ status. | 介于证人的身份 这个问题合情合理 |
[12:13] | So at the time of your first sexual encounter with Mr. Lahey, | 当你跟勒西先生第一次性交时 |
[12:17] | were you aware that his wife had just been diagnosed | 你知道他的妻子刚被确诊了 |
[12:19] | with stage-four ovarian cancer? | 卵巢癌四级晚期吗 |
[12:24] | Did all that naked Nate talk make anyone else horny? | 有人被刚才那段赤裸裸的内特庭审变饥渴了吗 |
[12:27] | I mean, obviously not you, | 我是说 你肯定不会 |
[12:28] | since you probably have been having sexy time with Rebecca | 估计你一直跟丽贝卡在你的公寓里 |
[12:30] | – in your apartment this whole time. – Connor. | -各种共度春宵 -康纳 |
[12:31] | He doesn’t even deny it. | 他都不否认 |
[12:33] | You want to blame this on me, fine. | 你想怪我头上 行 |
[12:34] | It’s all my fault, but for the last time, | 都是我的错 但我再说最后一次 |
[12:36] | I don’t know or care where Rebecca is. | 我不知道也不在乎丽贝卡在哪儿 |
[12:41] | Screw Oliver already if it makes you stop being such an ass. | 上你的奥利弗去 别在这儿烦人了 |
[12:45] | Excuse me. My phone died. | 抱歉 我手机没电了 |
[12:48] | Can I borrow one of yours? | 能借用一下你们的吗 |
[12:49] | Uh, yeah, yeah, you can borrow mine. | 可以 用我的吧 |
[12:50] | Uh, he has a boyfriend. | 他有男朋友了 |
[12:52] | His name’s Oliver, and he’s wonderful. | 他叫奥利弗 人特好 |
[12:54] | What about you? Boyfriend? | 你呢 有男友吗 |
[12:56] | ’cause, uh, this is just a ploy | 因为我只是想趁机 |
[12:57] | for me to sneak my number into your phone. | 把我电话号码输到你手机里去 |
[13:01] | Levi. | 李维 |
[13:02] | She doesn’t have a boyfriend. | 她没男朋友 |
[13:03] | Um, actually, I do. | 我有 |
[13:05] | She’s lying. | 她说谎 |
[13:05] | – Connor. – It’s okay. | -康纳尔 -没事 |
[13:06] | I get it. You’re not interested. | 我懂了 你对我不感兴趣 |
[13:08] | She totally is. | 她绝对感兴趣 |
[13:09] | I’m not. Sorry. | 我不感兴趣 抱歉 |
[13:12] | What the hell? He’s hot. | 你犯什么傻 他那么帅 |
[13:14] | And he’s probably in a courthouse | 他出现在法院很可能因为 |
[13:16] | because he’s a criminal. | 他是个罪犯 |
[13:17] | Well, you don’t have to take him home to meet the parents. | 又不是让你带他回家见家长 |
[13:20] | You just have to sit on him. | 只是让你上他爽一把 |
[13:21] | Come on, do it. | 拜托 上吧 |
[13:23] | Do it for me. Please. | 就当是替我上了他 拜托 |
[13:29] | All that sugar’s gonna mess up your liver. | 摄取过量糖分小心搞坏肝脏 |
[13:32] | I got to get my sugar from somewhere, | 总得自己找点甜头 |
[13:34] | especially with you being all boring. | 尤其你现在变得那么无聊 |
[13:36] | I have a civpro exam this week. | 我这周有个民事诉讼法考试 |
[13:38] | So? Let me hook you up with last year’s exam. | 所以呢 我给你找份去年的考题不就结了 |
[13:40] | I’m not a cheater. | 我不是会作弊的人 |
[13:41] | Right. | 也对 |
[13:42] | You’re just a person who burns corpses | 你只会烧毁尸体 |
[13:43] | and sticks them in dumpsters. | 然后遗弃在垃圾桶 |
[13:44] | Maybe I’m just trying to do what you said… | 也许我只是在试着按照你说的做 |
[13:46] | be a normal law student. | 当个普通的法律系学生 |
[13:47] | That way I can forget Rebecca’s nowhere to be found, | 那我就可以忘记丽贝卡依然毫无踪迹 |
[13:49] | and Nate’s on trial for our murder. | 还有内特因我们所犯的谋杀被告上法庭 |
[13:52] | That was bad advice. | 那建议不怎么样 |
[13:53] | You’re not normal… | 你一点也不普通 |
[13:54] | Not anymore, anyway. | 至少现在一点也不普通 |
[13:56] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[13:58] | The arrest warrant, as promised. | 这是你要的逮捕令 |
[14:01] | Now, you owe me, butter, | 你可欠我人情了 亲爱的 |
[14:03] | and don’t think it’s gonna be small. | 而且这人情的分量可不小 |
[14:05] | When is it ever small with me? | 我什么时候给过你小分量 |
[14:08] | Okay, who is this bitch? | 这小贱人是谁 |
[14:09] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[14:15] | Butter? | 亲爱的 |
[14:15] | Yeah, that’s not a story you’d be able to handle. | 没错 这故事你肯定接受不了 |
[14:21] | Oh, come on. | 真心服了 |
[14:23] | Stupid rich people. | 愚蠢的有钱人 |
[14:44] | Annalise, it’s Bonnie. | 安娜丽丝 是我 邦尼 |
[14:47] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[14:54] | – What is it? – Frank got a copy | -怎么了 -弗兰克拿到了 |
[14:56] | of the Hapstalls’ arrest warrant. | 哈普斯托兄妹的逮捕令 |
[14:59] | The police found DNA in Helena’s car. | 警方在海伦娜的车里找到了DNA |
[15:01] | It matches Caleb’s. | 与凯勒布的相吻合 |
[15:04] | Always bringing me problems, never solutions. | 你总给我带来麻烦 而不是解决办法 |
[15:15] | We can investigate the lab that did the DNA test. | 我们可以调查做DNA测试的实验室 |
[15:16] | And the chain of custody… | 还可以从监管链方面下手 |
[15:17] | Or we can accept the fact that our clients | 或是接受我们的当事人杀了三个人 |
[15:19] | are going down for three murders and cut our losses. | 这一现实并趁早撇清关系 |
[15:21] | Yes. I say we stop Hap-stallin’ and | 没错 我也觉得不该拖了 |
[15:23] | hit eject on these fools. | 趁早甩掉这对傻兄妹 |
[15:24] | Catherine’s our way in. | 凯瑟琳是我们的突破口 |
[15:27] | She lied about being home with Caleb. We know that. | 我们知道她给凯勒布做伪证说他一直在家 |
[15:29] | We just need her to open up. | 现在只需要从她口里套出实情 |
[15:30] | I can talk to her. | 我去和她聊 |
[15:31] | You’re too much alike. She’ll shut down. | 你们太相似了 她不会开口的 |
[15:33] | I can still try. | 不妨一试 |
[15:34] | I’ll be the puppy. | 我去当小可爱好了 |
[15:36] | It’s what you say. People trust me. | 是你说的 人们相信我 |
[15:37] | Oh, God, so we get into a Rebecca 2.0 situation? | 上帝啊 我们又要重温一次丽贝卡事件吗 |
[15:40] | Why don’t you sit this one out, romeo? | 这事你还是别管了 大众情人 |
[15:41] | Wait, where is the beckster these days? | 话说她最近躲哪去了 |
[15:43] | You two still boinking? | 你俩还好着么 |
[15:44] | It’s a great idea, Wes. | 这主意不错 韦斯 |
[15:46] | – What? – It is not. | -什么 -好什么 |
[15:46] | It is! | 我说是就是 |
[15:48] | And I better not see either of you in that courtroom again. | 最好别让我再在内特案的法庭上看到你们 |
[15:52] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[15:54] | They need you back on the stand. | 他们又把你召回听证席了 |
[16:02] | Just be yourself. | 做你自己就好 |
[16:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:13] | Was Bonnie just in here? | 邦尼之前来过吗 |
[16:16] | No. | 没 |
[16:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:18] | Uh, Wes. I work for Annalise. | 我是韦斯 安娜丽丝的助手 |
[16:22] | I must just be early. Do you-do you mind? | 我可能来早了 你介意我进来坐会儿吗 |
[16:25] | No. | 不介意 |
[16:33] | So, how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:37] | Stressed, I bet. | 肯定很紧张吧 |
[16:39] | Well, you shouldn’t be. | 没事 不用紧张 |
[16:42] | Even though the DNA matches your brother, | 即使他们找到的DNA和你哥哥的相吻合 |
[16:43] | Annalise will figure out a way to get it thrown out. | 安娜丽丝一定会想办法让证据无效的 |
[16:47] | What do you mean the DNA matches him? | 你说的DNA吻合是怎么回事 |
[16:48] | What DNA? | 什么DNA |
[16:51] | Uh, you know what? | 我突然想起来 |
[16:53] | Bonnie will be here any minute. I… | 邦尼很快就到了 我… |
[16:54] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道的事 |
[16:57] | I really shouldn’t have said anything. | 这事我真的不该多说 |
[16:58] | But you did, so tell me. | 但你已经说了 快告诉我 |
[17:00] | Did they find Caleb’s DNA at the crime scene? | 他们在犯罪现场找到了凯勒布的DNA吗 |
[17:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[17:10] | Does Caleb know? | 凯勒布知道了吗 |
[17:11] | I’m sure Bonnie’s telling him right now. | 邦尼肯定正在和他谈这事 |
[17:13] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[17:14] | You were with him that entire night. | 你们俩那天晚上一直在家 |
[17:15] | Okay, no one’s gonna believe that over DNA evidence. | 有了DNA证据 没人会相信我的证言 |
[17:17] | They will if you’re telling the truth. | 如果你说的是真话他们就会相信 |
[17:20] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[17:22] | You’re not lying, right? | 你没在说谎吧 |
[17:23] | You were with Caleb that entire night. | 你整晚都跟凯勒布在一起 |
[17:29] | You were sent in here to play me. | 你是被派来套我话的吧 |
[17:33] | Just tell me where he went, Catherine. | 告诉我他去哪儿了 凯瑟琳 |
[17:36] | Tell me so we can help you. | 告诉我们 我们才能帮你 |
[17:39] | I was gone for a half an hour. | 我只出去了一个半小时 |
[17:41] | So you’re admitting that you lied to us. | 所以你承认你对我们说了谎 |
[17:43] | Only because I knew how it would look. | 因为我知道这看起来会是什么样 |
[17:45] | Or because you were slicing your aunt’s throat. | 或者因为你当时忙着给你姑妈割喉 |
[17:46] | No! God, no. | 不 天啊 我没有 |
[17:48] | Then why do we have surveillance footage | 那为什么监控录像在离你姑妈的车 |
[17:50] | that puts you one block from your aunt’s car? | 一街区之隔的地方拍到了你 |
[17:52] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[17:53] | I run the same route every night… | 我每晚都按同样的路线跑步 |
[17:55] | River Road to the park and then back home. | 沿河路到公园 然后回家 |
[17:58] | That’s nowhere near where they found her car, | 那里离她的车被发现的地方很远 |
[18:00] | So if that’s me on that tape… | 所以如果我被拍到 |
[18:02] | Don’t you get it now? Someone’s framing us. | 还不明白吗 有人陷害我们 |
[18:07] | Where’d you find that footage of caleb? | 你从哪里找到的录像 |
[18:09] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[18:10] | You made it up? | 你瞎编的吗 |
[18:11] | It was a test. He passed. | 那是个测试 他通过了 |
[18:14] | Why did you and Mr. Keating argue the night he was killed? | 他被杀那晚 你为什么和基廷先生吵架 |
[18:19] | I found out he was having an affair. | 我发现了他的婚外情 |
[18:20] | With Lila Stangard, | 和莱拉·斯坦格吗 |
[18:22] | who you just found out was pregnant by your husband? | 那个刚刚发现怀了你丈夫的孩子的姑娘 |
[18:24] | I assumed he was the father, yes. | 我认为他是孩子的父亲 是的 |
[18:25] | Did the argument get violent? | 吵架有升级成动手吗 |
[18:27] | – Not on my end. – Really? | -我没动手 -真的吗 |
[18:29] | Because your sister-in-law testified | 因为你丈夫的姐姐作证说 |
[18:30] | that you once threw a paperweight at your husband… | 你曾向你丈夫丢过一个镇纸… |
[18:32] | Hear say, Your Honor. | 听说的 法官大人 |
[18:34] | Not your purview, Ms. Keating, although I agree. | 这不是你的工作 基廷女士 但是我同意 |
[18:37] | – Move on, Ms. Sinclair. – So let me understand, | -继续吧 辛克莱尔女士 -告诉我 |
[18:39] | here you are discovering that you’re being traded in | 你发现你丈夫看上了一个 |
[18:42] | for a younger model, | 年轻姑娘 |
[18:43] | add that to your violent history… | 加上你的暴力历史 |
[18:45] | – Argumentative. – What did I just say? | -争议性观点 -我说什么来的 |
[18:46] | Add that to your violent history, | 加上你的暴力历史 |
[18:48] | as well as numerous indicators that proved | 以及许多证据表明 |
[18:50] | you helped Mr. Lahey kill your husband… | 你帮助勒西先生杀害自己的丈夫 |
[18:52] | I will not stand for this, Your Honor. | 我无法容忍下去了 法官大人 |
[18:54] | You know, I have the utmost respect for your court, | 我非常尊重你的法庭 |
[18:56] | but not for these speculative, antagonizing questions. | 但不能忍受这种推测和骚扰性问题 |
[18:58] | As if I have any other choice. | 我别无选择 |
[18:59] | The point of this hearing was to present evidence | 这次听证会是展示证明勒西先生有罪的证据 |
[19:01] | against Mr. Lahey — not me. | 而不是我 |
[19:03] | If that’s not the case, | 如果不是这样的话 |
[19:03] | then please charge me with my husband’s murder, | 请以涉嫌谋杀我丈夫的罪名起诉我 |
[19:05] | though I’m guessing that hasn’t happened | 而你们到现在都没这么做 |
[19:07] | due to lack of evidence. | 恐怕是因为证据不足 |
[19:09] | Instead, your strategy has been | 取而代之 你的策略变成 |
[19:10] | to attack me with accusations and insinuations | 通过指控和影射对我进行攻击 |
[19:13] | making it very clear that this is not a preliminary hearing, | 将这场初步听证会变成了 |
[19:16] | but a witch-hunt. | 对我的迫害 |
[19:17] | And I did not put my hand on this court’s bible | 而我在这法庭上发誓作证 |
[19:19] | to be burnt at the stake, | 可不是为了被你 |
[19:20] | and especially by a petty, foolish, amateur prosecutor | 一个器量狭隘 愚蠢又业余的检察官迫害 |
[19:23] | who doesn’t deserve mine | 你这种人根本不值得我 |
[19:25] | or anyone else in this court’s respect! | 或法庭上的任何人尊重 |
[19:31] | That’s quite a temper, Ms. Keating. | 你发了好大脾气 基廷女士 |
[19:34] | Seems like you’re more than capable of murder. | 看起来谋杀对你来说也不是什么事 |
[19:51] | Everyone up! | 都注意了 |
[19:52] | We have 36 more hours | 离兄妹俩的传讯 |
[19:54] | until the siblings’ arraignment. | 还有三十六个多小时 |
[19:55] | We’re all going to stay up all night, | 我们必须一直待在这里 |
[19:56] | if that’s how long it takes to get the DNA evidence tossed. | 直到想出排除DNA证据的办法 |
[20:00] | Move! | 动起来 |
[20:02] | Who wants coffee? | 谁要咖啡 |
[20:05] | So it worked. | 挺管用啊 |
[20:06] | Playing the puppy. | 扮演小可爱 |
[20:08] | It always works. | 一直都很管用 |
[20:10] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[20:12] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[20:13] | – What are you doing here? – How’s it going? | -你怎么来了 -你好吗 |
[20:15] | Oh, so many questions and from so many different people. Oh! | 好多人问了好多问题 |
[20:17] | Oliver. Hey. Asher. | 奥利弗 你好 亚设 |
[20:19] | I’m sure the C-dawg’s told you all about me. | 我想小康已经跟你说过我了 |
[20:21] | I’m his, uh, straight bro | 我是他的 直男兄弟 |
[20:22] | who’s totally down with all your…gay stuff. | 我完全被你们的同志恋情征服了 |
[20:26] | Right. | 是吗 |
[20:27] | How you holding up, man? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[20:30] | Good? | 很好 |
[20:31] | – Asher… – I just want to say… | -亚设 -我只想说 |
[20:32] | – Stop talking. – that I have all the respect in the world | -别说了 -我无比尊重 |
[20:33] | for what you’re dealing with, | 你正在经历的事情 |
[20:34] | and “Philadelphia’s” one of my favorite movies, | 并且《费城故事》[同志艾滋影片]是我最爱的电影之一 |
[20:37] | and I just… | 我只是… |
[20:39] | I think you’re really brave, man. | 我觉得你非常勇敢 伙计 |
[20:41] | Like… | 就像 |
[20:43] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[20:46] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[20:48] | I know. I’m — I’m sorry. | 我知道 我 我很抱歉 |
[20:49] | Sorry doesn’t explain why you tell strangers | 抱歉不能解释为什么你会把我 |
[20:51] | something I haven’t even told my parents yet. | 未曾对父母开口的事告诉了陌生人 |
[20:52] | I’m just saying, it’s not 1995. | 我只是想说 现在不是1995年了 |
[20:54] | You don’t need to be ashamed. | 你不用觉得羞耻 |
[20:55] | Oh, apparently I do, | 显然我觉得很羞耻 |
[20:56] | According to your “Bro” who thinks I’m dying. | 因为你的兄弟觉得我快死了 |
[20:58] | – Asher’s an idiot. -No, you’re the idiot because you told him. | -亚设是傻瓜 -告诉他的你才是傻瓜 |
[21:00] | It’s hard to explain, but everyone in there — | 这很难解释 但这里的所有人 |
[21:02] | we know a lot about each other, even the really bad things. | 我们彼此都很了解 包括不好的事情 |
[21:05] | Oh, like the fact that I’m positive? | 比如我HIV检查呈阳性的事情 |
[21:07] | No. I didn’t — that came out wrong. | 不 我不是 我说错话了 |
[21:08] | Everything is coming out of your mouth wrong. | 你说的每句话都错了 |
[21:10] | What’s next? You want to finally ask how I got it? | 接下来呢 你终于要问我是怎么得上的了吗 |
[21:12] | – No, I don’t — – Because if I’m being really honest, | -不 我没 -因为实话实说 |
[21:14] | you should be happy I haven’t told you. | 你应该高兴我还没告诉你 |
[21:16] | That’s how different we are. | 这就是咱俩之间的差别 |
[21:17] | I keep my mouth shut about things that’ll hurt you. | 我不会说出会伤害到你的事 |
[21:19] | What do you mean, hurt me? | 会伤害到我是什么意思 |
[21:23] | It doesn’t matter. Just — here you go. | 没所谓了 反正 给你吧 |
[21:26] | Keys to our apartment. | 咱们家的钥匙 |
[21:28] | But don’t feel like you have to be in a rush to use them. | 但是别急着用 |
[21:36] | Ms. Keating, you admit to a violent altercation | 基廷女士 你承认在你丈夫被杀当晚 |
[21:40] | between Mr. Lahey and your husband | 他跟勒西先生之间 |
[21:42] | on the night he was murdered, | 发生了争吵打斗 |
[21:43] | this after having your own heated argument | 而这发生在你自己于当晚 |
[21:45] | with him that night, | 跟他激烈争吵之后 |
[21:46] | yet you claim you had absolutely nothing to do | 然而你声称自己与他的被害 |
[21:50] | with his murder, which makes me wonder — | 完全无关 这不禁令我生疑 |
[21:53] | who do you think killed your husband? | 你认为是谁杀害了你的丈夫呢 |
[22:03] | Ms. Keating? | 基廷女士 |
[22:04] | The defendant. | 被告 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry. Louder for the court, please. | 抱歉 请在法庭上大声发言 |
[22:11] | I think Mr. Lahey killed my husband. | 我认为勒西先生杀害了我的丈夫 |
[22:21] | I won’t do it. | 我不会这么做的 |
[22:22] | Nate, please. The only way we explain your fingerprint | 内特 求你了 对山姆的戒指上出现了 |
[22:24] | on that ring is to admit to the fight with Sam. | 你的指纹的唯一解释就是你们那晚发生了争斗 |
[22:26] | There was no fight! | 根本就没有争斗 |
[22:28] | It was her idea. | 这都是她的主意 |
[22:30] | So then think of it as my idea. | 那就把它当成是我的主意 |
[22:31] | Who you representing here? | 你到底是在给谁辩护 |
[22:33] | Her or me? | 她还是我 |
[22:37] | ‘Cause I’m more than happy to get on the stand | 因为我很乐意在证人席上 |
[22:38] | and tell the judge the real story here. | 把真实的故事讲给法官听 |
[22:40] | Annalise framed me for this, and you’re in on it. | 安娜丽丝陷害了我 而你也有份 |
[22:44] | I just didn’t realize it till now, | 只不过我这个傻了吧唧的前任警察 |
[22:45] | being a dumb ex-cop and all. | 一直到现在才意识到 |
[22:46] | Nate, there’s no other way. | 内特 没有其它办法了 |
[22:48] | There is. | 肯定有 |
[22:50] | Figure it out. | 你们好好想想 |
[23:05] | – He won’t lie on the stand. – Why not? | -他拒绝在证人席上撒谎 -为什么 |
[23:10] | Oh, isn’t this a coincidence? | 这还真是巧啊 |
[23:19] | Do you consider yourself a good liar, Ms. Keating? | 你认为自己擅长撒谎吗 基廷女士 |
[23:22] | Objection. Relevance. | 反对 与本案无关 |
[23:24] | – Sustained. – Let me rephrase. | -反对有效 -我换个问法 |
[23:26] | Did you lie when you said | 当你说你认为我的当事人 |
[23:27] | you think my client killed your husband? | 杀害了你的丈夫时 你撒谎了吗 |
[23:28] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[23:29] | – So you think Mr. Lahey did it? – Yes. | -这么说你认为是勒西先生干的 -是的 |
[23:31] | Because then you don’t go away for this murder. | 因为这样一来你就不会背上谋杀的罪名了 |
[23:33] | Your Honor, this line of questioning is completely — | 法官大人 这个问题完全与 |
[23:34] | No need to object, Ms. Sinclair. | 不用反对了 辛克莱尔女士 |
[23:37] | In fact, maybe I should join you over here, | 实际上 既然咱俩想法如此一致 |
[23:38] | since we agree on so much. | 没准我应该站到你这边来 |
[23:41] | What do you think? Shall we try this one together? | 你觉得呢 咱俩一块审这个证人 |
[23:43] | Make your point, Ms. Rothlo. | 阐明你的观点 拉斯洛女士 |
[23:48] | You killed your husband on your own, | 你自己杀害了你的丈夫 |
[23:50] | didn’t you, Ms. Keating? | 对不对 基廷女士 |
[23:50] | – No, I did not. – You did. | -不 我没有 -你有 |
[23:52] | Sam cheated on you with that girl, and it made you angry. | 山姆跟那个女孩出轨背叛了你 你很愤怒 |
[23:54] | Angry, yes. A killer, no. | 是的 我很愤怒 但我没有杀人 |
[23:57] | Or are you just that good of a liar? | 还是说你真的那么会撒谎 |
[23:59] | You spend your whole life playing a part, after all — | 毕竟你这一辈子都在努力扮演一个角色 |
[24:02] | the perfect wife, dedicated attorney. | 完美的妻子 专注的律师 |
[24:05] | But you were faking it — faking a moral compass, | 但你是在伪装 装成道德导向标 |
[24:08] | faking being in love, | 装作自己深陷爱河 |
[24:10] | when, really, deep down, you’re out for yourself. | 可实际上内心深处 你在乎的只有自己 |
[24:14] | Which is why you had to kill Sam, | 所以你非杀山姆不可 |
[24:16] | because he had the nerve | 因为他居然有种 |
[24:17] | to shatter the sham that was your marriage! | 粉碎了你完美婚姻的假象 |
[24:20] | MS. Rothlo, watch the tone. | 拉斯洛女士 注意你的言辞 |
[24:25] | Do you think my client’s a fool, Ms. Keating? | 你以为我的委托人是傻子吗 基廷女士 |
[24:26] | The only fool in here is you. | 这里唯一的傻子就是你 |
[24:28] | Cute. | 有意思 |
[24:29] | I only ask because isn’t it true | 我这么问是因为你之所以 |
[24:31] | you only slept with him the night | 在杀害你丈夫当晚跟我的当事人上床 |
[24:32] | you murdered your husband | 不就只是为了获得 |
[24:33] | to establish an alibi? | 不在场证明而已吗 |
[24:37] | Then you ran home and played | 接下来你跑回家 |
[24:39] | the grieving widow for the police, | 在警方面前扮演伤心欲绝的寡妇 |
[24:40] | all while you had someone | 与此同时你找人 |
[24:42] | transfer my client’s fingerprint to that ring. | 把我委托人的指纹移到那个戒指上 |
[24:49] | Why aren’t you defending yourself?! | 你为什么不为自己辩解 |
[24:52] | Is it ’cause it’s all true? | 因为这都是真的吗 |
[24:56] | Shame on you, Ms. Keating. | 你太可耻了 基廷女士 |
[24:59] | Shame on you for using my client | 你居然可耻到把我的委托人 |
[25:01] | as a pawn in your own murder plot. | 当做你谋杀计划中的棋子 |
[25:04] | And shame on you for thinking | 还可耻到认为我们所有人 |
[25:05] | we’d all be dumb enough to fall for it. | 都会笨到相信你 |
[25:09] | Shame on you. | 你太可耻了 |
[25:39] | She put it all on Annalise, | 她把一切都推到了安娜丽丝身上 |
[25:40] | even said she transferred Nate’s print to the ring. | 甚至说是她把内特的指纹转移到了戒指上 |
[25:45] | You should be working on our case. | 你们赶快去查我们的案子 |
[25:50] | There’s no way they can prove | 没有办法能证明 |
[25:51] | the print was transferred, right? | 那个指纹是转移上去的 对吧 |
[25:52] | – Like I freaking know. – Bonnie. | -我怎么会知道 -邦尼 |
[25:54] | – I said go to work. – It’s about the case. | -我叫你工作去 -是关于案子的 |
[25:56] | If Eve argued Nate’s fingerprint was transferred, | 如果伊芙说内特的指纹是转移上去的 |
[25:58] | couldn’t we do the same and say the police | 我们是不是也能说凯勒布的DNA |
[26:00] | transferred Caleb’s DNA to the crime scene? | 是警方转移到犯罪现场去的 |
[26:04] | Welcome to the Philly PD database. | 欢迎进入费城警局数据库 |
[26:06] | – It’s that easy to hack into? – Yep. | -这么容易就黑进去了吗 -是的 |
[26:09] | I’m surprised my blabbermouth boyfriend | 我很惊讶我那大嘴巴的男朋友 |
[26:11] | hasn’t told you already. | 居然还没告诉你 |
[26:12] | I am so sorry about that. | 对此我感到很抱歉 |
[26:14] | Asher’s a jackass. | 亚设是个混蛋 |
[26:15] | That’s what I said. | 我早就说过了 |
[26:16] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[26:17] | You’re not allowed to talk right now. | 还没准你说话呢 |
[26:19] | Consider it practice – for keeping your mouth shut. | 就把这个当做练习闭嘴的良机 |
[26:23] | Sorry about your fiance. | 我对你未婚夫的事深表遗憾 |
[26:25] | Oh, did Connor open up his big mouth about that, too? | 康纳尔这个大嘴巴连这个都说出去了吗 |
[26:28] | Yep, said he was maybe bi or something. | 是啊 他说他可能是双性恋之类的 |
[26:30] | – Let’s not talk about it. – No, let’s. | -我们不要谈这个了吧 -不 就谈这个 |
[26:32] | Let’s talk about how you have terrible taste in men. | 我们来谈谈你对男人的品味有多糟糕 |
[26:35] | I mean, like that guy at the courthouse today — | 比如今天法庭上的那个男人 |
[26:36] | how do you say no to that? | 你怎么会拒绝他 |
[26:37] | – Uh, he wasn’t my type. – What’s your type? | -他不是我喜欢的型 -那你喜欢什么类型 |
[26:39] | Gay. | 基佬 |
[26:40] | I’m with Oliver. You don’t get to talk anymore. | 我支持奥利弗 你不准说话 |
[26:42] | Well, speaking from experience, I say go out on the date. | 以我的经验来说 我觉得你应该去约会 |
[26:47] | I mean, look at me. | 你瞧瞧我 |
[26:48] | I never thought I’d end up with a self-absorbed pretty boy. | 我可根本没想到能把上一个自恋狂帅哥 |
[26:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:55] | The police ran two DNA tests on the aunt’s crime scene. | 警方对那姑妈的犯罪现场检测了两遍DNA |
[27:01] | Why would they run two tests? | 他们为什么要检测两遍 |
[27:03] | The cops deleted the first report | 因为第一份报告没有查出 |
[27:05] | because it didn’t show anything at the scene. | 任何东西 警方随即删除了那份报告 |
[27:08] | But six hours later, they ran a new test, | 但六小时后 他们重新进行了检测 |
[27:11] | and that’s when it matched to Caleb’s DNA. | 然后才发现跟凯勒布的DNA相符 |
[27:14] | Because they planted it. | 因为是他们捏造的 |
[27:18] | This is good. | 这是好事 |
[27:21] | You can use this at the arraignment. | 你可以在传讯的时候加以利用 |
[27:23] | So I can finish your job for you? | 让我帮你做好你该做的事 |
[27:27] | Just like Rebecca? | 就像丽贝卡的事一样吗 |
[27:29] | It’s always gonna be like this with you, isn’t it? | 所以我跟你之间会一直这样 是吗 |
[27:32] | You stay the little girl lost while I play the mommy, | 你扮演迷茫的小女孩 我扮演妈妈 |
[27:35] | always there to clean up your mess. | 天天收拾你的烂摊子 |
[27:40] | Do you want me to go? | 你想让我走吗 |
[27:43] | Quit? | 辞职 |
[27:45] | I will if that’ll make you happier. | 如果这样能让你开心的话 我就走 |
[27:47] | You see? Every decision rests on me. | 你瞧 所有的决定都要我来做 |
[27:49] | Isn’t that how you want it? | 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[27:51] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[27:54] | I can’t trust you to do anything yourself! | 我根本信不过放你一个人去做任何事 |
[27:56] | Because you don’t let me! | 因为你不让我做 |
[28:02] | You say you want me to be like you, | 你说你希望我能像你一样 |
[28:07] | but you don’t. | 但其实不是 |
[28:11] | Not really. | 根本不是 |
[28:12] | You want me like this | 你就希望我像现在这样 |
[28:14] | so that I don’t forget what I owe you. | 这样我就不会忘记对你的亏欠 |
[28:18] | Well, I… | 我… |
[28:20] | I don’t forget… | 我没有忘… |
[28:23] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[28:25] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[28:27] | And maybe you’ll never believe me, | 也许你永远不会相信我 |
[28:31] | but what I did — | 但我做的… |
[28:34] | Rebecca… | 丽贝卡… |
[28:38] | It was for you. | 都是为了你 |
[28:41] | To take care of you… | 为了保护你… |
[28:44] | The same way you took care of me. | 就像你保护我一样… |
[28:50] | I didn’t take care of you. | 我没有保护你 |
[28:53] | I ruined you. | 我毁了你 |
[28:54] | No. | 不 |
[28:57] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[28:58] | No. | 不 |
[29:01] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[29:05] | And the worst part is, | 最糟糕的是 |
[29:07] | is that you still think that I did. | 你仍然觉得是我救了你 |
[29:11] | No. | 不 |
[29:14] | You needed to be saved from me. | 你需要脱离我身边 |
[29:23] | And that’s what you all need. | 这就是你们所需要的 |
[29:32] | So maybe today was a good thing, you know? | 也许今天发生的一切是件好事 |
[29:39] | Lock me up. | 把我关起来 |
[29:43] | That way, you can all finally be safe. | 这样你们才终于安全了 |
[29:53] | Caleb and Catherine Hapstall | 凯勒布·哈普斯托和凯瑟琳·哈普斯托 |
[29:55] | you’ve been charged with murder in the first degree | 你们因涉嫌杀害海伦娜·哈普斯托 |
[29:57] | in the death of Helena Hapstall. | 被控一级谋杀 |
[29:59] | Do you understand the charges? | 你们明白指控的内容吗 |
[30:00] | They do not, Your Honor, and neither do I. | 他们不明白 法官大人 我也不明白 |
[30:02] | I have evidence that will show | 我有证据可以证明 |
[30:03] | that these charges are without merit. | 这些指控毫无根据 |
[30:05] | This is a simple arraignment, Your Honor. | 这只是一次简单的传讯 法官大人 |
[30:07] | That we’ve come to based on a DNA match | 而我们是根据费城警局捏造的 |
[30:09] | that was manufactured by the Philadelphia P.D. | DNA检测结果才召开的传讯 |
[30:12] | Judge, please. | 法官大人 拜托 |
[30:13] | I have a report right here | 我这里有一份报告 |
[30:14] | that shows Caleb Hapstall’s DNA was on the victim’s car. | 证明死者的车上有凯勒布·哈普斯托的DNA |
[30:17] | Which is the second report you ran | 这是你们提取我委托人的DNA样本后 |
[30:18] | after you took a sample of my client’s DNA | 进行的第二次检测 并非法地将其 |
[30:20] | and illegally placed it at the crime scene. | 放到犯罪现场后的检测结果 |
[30:22] | That’s ludicrous, Your Honor. | 太荒唐了 法官大人 |
[30:23] | Then why did your team delete the initial report? | 那你们的团队为什么会删除原始报告 |
[30:25] | No such thing happened, Your Honor. | 根本没有这回事 法官大人 |
[30:27] | I have evidence of both reports — | 我有两份报告… |
[30:29] | the second manufactured lab results, | 第二份捏造的实验室结果 |
[30:31] | as well as the initial report that was deleted. | 以及被删除的原始报告 |
[30:34] | So, Mr. Eastham, | 所以 伊斯特汉先生 |
[30:36] | why did you delete the original tests, hmm? | 你为什么要删除原始报告 |
[30:39] | I mean, unless you didn’t want us to see it. | 除非你不想让我们看到 |
[30:42] | Explain that to the court. | 向庭上解释吧 |
[30:48] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[30:50] | No, we were lucky. we won by the skin of our teeth. | 不 我们这是走运 死里逃生而已 |
[30:52] | You lie to me again, and I’ll fire both of you. | 你们俩要是再对我撒谎 我就不干了 |
[30:55] | – Got it. – Understood. | -知道了 -明白 |
[30:58] | Now go home and don’t kill anyone. | 回家去吧 别杀人了 |
[31:06] | Good God, waitlist. | 天哪 候补先生 |
[31:08] | Just because there’s no evidence that she killed the aunt | 不能因为没有证据证明她杀了她姑妈 |
[31:10] | doesn’t make her dating material. | 就把她当成交往对象 |
[31:11] | Annalise, Nate’s Judge made her decision. | 安娜丽丝 内特案的法官要宣判了 |
[31:29] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[31:35] | You may be seated. | 请坐 |
[31:43] | We came to this hearing to decide | 本次听证会是为了判定 |
[31:44] | whether there was enough evidence against Mr. Lahey | 勒西先生的案子是否有足够证据 |
[31:47] | to go to trial. | 需要进入审判程序 |
[31:48] | And yet much of the time was spent | 然而大部分时间 |
[31:50] | focused on the peccadilloes of Ms. Keating | 却花在了基廷女士的问题上 |
[31:53] | and whether she played the more substantial role. | 以及她是否在事件中扮演了更重要的角色 |
[31:56] | It gives rise to the question — | 这带来的问题是 |
[31:57] | whose preliminary hearing was this? | 这次初步听证会的对象是谁 |
[32:00] | Frankly, Ms. Sinclair, | 老实说 辛克莱尔女士 |
[32:01] | I don’t think you know, either. | 我觉得这个问题你也没有搞清楚 |
[32:03] | You yourself suggested that Ms. Keating, | 你自己暗示基廷女士 |
[32:05] | your own witness, was a liar. | 也就是你的证人 在撒谎 |
[32:08] | As such, I have no option | 由此 我只能 |
[32:10] | but to send you back to the drawing board. | 驳回你的要求 |
[32:13] | Put together a new case — | 你可以重新提交一个案子 |
[32:14] | one where I can tell who the actual suspect is. | 指出明确的嫌疑人 |
[32:20] | Mr. Lahey, you’re free to go. | 勒西先生 你可以走了 |
[32:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:49] | Here’s what’s fair. | 公平起见 |
[32:52] | I hurt you and I hate myself for that, | 我伤害了你 我对此很愧疚 |
[32:55] | and the only way I see us getting past this | 能让这事情翻篇的唯一办法就是 |
[32:57] | is if you hurt me back. | 你也伤害我一次 |
[33:00] | Like punch you or something? | 打你一拳什么的 |
[33:01] | Tell me how you got it. | 告诉我你是怎么得病的 |
[33:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[33:04] | It’s what I deserve, Oliver, like you said. | 我活该 奥利弗 就像你说的 |
[33:09] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[33:10] | Hurt me. | 来伤害我吧 |
[33:11] | I can take it. | 我能接受的 |
[33:17] | I was a mess after you cheated on me. | 知道你出轨之后 我的生活一团乱麻 |
[33:20] | Like, I didn’t get out of bed for a week. | 一个星期都窝在床上 |
[33:21] | I just kept googling that guy you hooked up with | 不停地搜索你勾搭的那个人 |
[33:24] | and staring at his abs. | 盯着他的腹肌看 |
[33:26] | My friends forced me to go out. | 我朋友逼我出去玩 |
[33:28] | “Get laid,” They said. “Rebound the pain away!” | 约炮去 他们说 去打个分手炮 |
[33:30] | So I went to this bar, did shots — | 所以我找了个酒吧 喝了几杯 |
[33:35] | many, many shots. | 很多 很多杯 |
[33:37] | And I ended up going home with some guy. | 最后就跟一个男人回了家 |
[33:41] | I barely remember anything. | 我什么也不记得了 |
[33:43] | Like, if I saw him on the street, | 如果在路上看到他 |
[33:44] | I wouldn’t even recognize him. | 我甚至都认不出他 |
[33:45] | So… | 所以 |
[33:47] | Yeah, that’s the long, sad, cliché story of how I got it. | 就是这样 冗长悲伤又老套 |
[33:54] | Because I cheated on you. | 因为我先背叛了你 |
[33:55] | No. Not really. | 不 不是这样的 |
[33:57] | It was my bad decision. | 是我自己做了错误的决定 |
[33:58] | Yeah, that you made because of me. | 是因为我你才做这个决定 |
[34:04] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[34:13] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[34:13] | You didn’t have to come. | 你用不着过来 |
[34:17] | Of course I did. | 我当然要来 |
[34:23] | You’re forgiven. | 我原谅你了 |
[34:25] | Annalise, please. | 安娜丽丝 求你了 |
[34:29] | That D.A. doesn’t have enough evidence to charge you. | 地区检察官没有足够的证据来起诉你 |
[34:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:35] | Okay, this is still how you do things. | 好吧 你还是一点没变 |
[34:38] | – How do I do things? – You avoid anything hard. | -什么没变 -碰到难事就躲 |
[34:41] | You did it when you left me for Sam, | 你为了山姆离开我的时候就是这样 |
[34:42] | refused to see me. | 不肯见我 |
[34:43] | You can’t avoid this conversation by, what — | 你不能假装饿了 |
[34:45] | pretending you’re hungry? | 来逃避跟我说话 |
[34:46] | What do you mean? I forgave you. | 你想说什么 我都原谅你了 |
[34:48] | You don’t mean it. | 你不是真心的 |
[34:48] | Well, if you don’t believe me — | 如果你不相信我 |
[34:50] | Of course I don’t believe you. | 我当然不相信你 |
[34:51] | What I did to you, — you get to be angry with me. | 我对你做了那种事 你一定生我的气了 |
[34:53] | I’m done being angry with people. | 我早就不跟别人生气了 |
[34:55] | With people, yes. But this is me. | 别人 没错 但我不是别人 |
[34:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:00] | We don’t know each other anymore. | 我们早就不了解彼此了 |
[35:01] | I don’t agree with that. | 我不信 |
[35:03] | Especially after the other night. | 尤其是那晚的事情之后 |
[35:05] | It was sex. Get over it. | 做爱而已 忘了吧 |
[35:07] | Okay. | 够了 |
[35:08] | No more running, Annalise. | 不要再躲了 安娜丽丝 |
[35:09] | This conversation is happening now — | 你现在必须跟我说话 |
[35:10] | Why did you have to do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:14] | You needed to pin it on me, I know that. | 你要把事情怪到我头上 我知道 |
[35:17] | But you didn’t have to make it about me — me. | 但是你用不着针对我 我本人 |
[35:20] | The things you knew would hurt me. | 你知道那些事会伤害我 |
[35:22] | You made it personal, | 你把这变成私人恩怨 |
[35:23] | and I don’t understand why you had to do that. | 我不懂你为什么非得这么做 |
[35:25] | Unless that was the point — | 除非那只是为了 |
[35:28] | to hurt me. | 伤害我 |
[35:32] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:35] | – You know why. – I don’t. | -你知道的 -我不知道 |
[35:39] | Because part of me’s still in love with you. | 因为我还爱着你 |
[35:43] | It’s pathetic, I know. | 这很可悲 我知道 |
[35:44] | I mean, we were forever ago, | 我们俩那都是几百年前的事了 |
[35:45] | but… | 但是 |
[35:49] | I guess I’m just stuck. | 我就是过不去这个坎 |
[35:51] | Yes, I’ve been with plenty of other women, | 没错 我和很多其他女人在一起过 |
[35:53] | buried myself in work, but… | 我拼命工作 但是 |
[35:56] | You show up again in my life, Annalise, | 你又一次出现在我的生命中 安娜丽丝 |
[35:58] | and I’m just done. | 我立刻就又陷进去了 |
[36:01] | You still have me, and I hate it. | 我仍然想着你 我恨这一点 |
[36:05] | I don’t hate you, but I… | 我不恨你 但我… |
[36:08] | I hate how you make me feel. | 我恨你给我的感觉 |
[36:11] | Because I can’t have you. | 因为我无法拥有你 |
[36:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:18] | That’s all I came here to say. | 我来这儿就是为了说这个 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:22] | – Look at me. – No. | -看着我 -不 |
[36:23] | – Look at me. – Annalise, don’t do this. | -看着我 -安娜丽丝 别这样 |
[36:25] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:30] | It was good with you. | 跟你在一起很好 |
[36:34] | And real. | 很真实 |
[36:37] | Too real. | 太真实了 |
[36:39] | So I got scared. | 所以我害怕了 |
[36:43] | And I left. | 于是逃走了 |
[36:50] | But you’re the most beautiful thing | 但你是我这一生遇到的 |
[36:52] | that ever happened to me. | 最美好的事物 |
[37:14] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[37:16] | Guess who got an “A” on her civpro exam? | 猜猜谁民事诉讼法考试得了A |
[37:21] | Oh, and with no cheating, | 而且没有作弊哦 |
[37:23] | which proves I can be normal. | 这证明我可以做普通人 |
[37:27] | You couldn’t have just texted me that? | 你就不能发信息跟我说吗 |
[37:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:35] | I’ll go. | 我走 |
[37:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:39] | Without getting what you came for? | 你来想做的都不做就走吗 |
[37:43] | That is not why I came here. | 我来不是为那个 |
[37:45] | Yeah, it is. | 你是的 |
[37:46] | For the fast, hard, make-your-toes-curl sex | 为了迅猛够劲 让你脚趾蜷曲 |
[37:49] | those prep-school boys never gave you. | 那些预科生从没给过你的性爱 |
[37:53] | You think so highly of yourself. | 你把自己想得太好了 |
[37:55] | No. | 不 |
[37:57] | I can just read your body. | 我能读懂你的身体 |
[37:58] | Those goose bumps on your neck, | 你脖子上的鸡皮疙瘩 |
[38:01] | how fast your heart’s pounding, | 你急速跳动的心脏 |
[38:04] | and now you want me to kiss you — | 而现在 你想让我吻你 |
[38:08] | slow, deep, | 慢慢的 深情的 |
[38:11] | my tongue moving down your neck, | 我的舌头滑到你的脖子上 |
[38:13] | chest, stomach, all the way till I’m under that skirt. | 胸上 肚子上 一路到你的裙子底下 |
[38:18] | My fingers sliding inside your panties. | 我的手指滑进你的内裤 |
[38:26] | Too bad that’s not happening tonight. | 但很可惜那些今晚都不会发生 |
[38:30] | You’re disappointed, I know, but… | 你很失望 我知道 但… |
[38:32] | think about how disappointing it is | 想想我被当做小白脸 |
[38:34] | to be treated like a gigolo. | 有多失望 |
[38:36] | If you’re interested in me, get to know me. | 你要对我有兴趣 那就了解我 |
[38:40] | Otherwise, this is closed for business. | 否则 我们没戏 |
[39:38] | You don’t know who you’re dealing with here. | 你不知道你面对的是谁 |
[39:42] | I’m nice with it on a pool table. | 我台球打得很好 |
[39:44] | And you’re just trying to get me drunk so you can beat me. | 你只是想把我灌醉好打赢我 |
[39:48] | Not gonna happen. | 但那是不可能的 |
[39:53] | Let’s do this. | 开打吧 |
[39:58] | Bye, Felicia. | 再见 菲利希亚 |
[39:59] | That’s another way to say “Suck it” | 我的意思是”滚蛋” |
[40:01] | because my team threw up a “W” in court today | 因为我的团队今天在庭上拿到大胜 |
[40:03] | and handed you yo’ ass, | 把你打趴了 |
[40:04] | which means now there’s no need for me play the mole anymo’. | 也就是说我不用再给你当这个间谍了 |
[40:06] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:07] | I’m saying screw you | 我在说滚你的 |
[40:10] | for putting me in this position. | 让我陷入这个境地 |
[40:11] | I almost considered leaving my lady because of this crap. | 我差点考虑为这事离开我女友 |
[40:14] | But now I don’t have to. | 但现在我不用了 |
[40:15] | In fact, I’m on my way to make sweet love with her | 事实上 我要去跟她好好爱爱一下 |
[40:17] | all…night…long. | 一 整 夜 |
[40:19] | You should do that. | 你应该去 |
[40:21] | Oh, I will. | 我当然会 |
[40:23] | And then you can give her the bad news. | 之后你可以把坏消息带给她 |
[40:26] | I’m the new prosecutor on the Hapstall case. | 我是哈普斯托案的新任检察官 |
[40:46] | – Come with me – To New York? | -跟我走吧 -去纽约吗 |
[40:49] | Well, not this second, but why not eventually? | 不是现在 但为什么不呢 |
[40:52] | You can’t stay in this house — Sam’s house. | 你不能一直住在这房子里 这是山姆的房子 |
[40:54] | And what else is keeping you here? | 还有什么事留你在这儿 |
[40:56] | I mean, that tabloid case is beneath you, | 我是说 那些小报案件配不上你 |
[40:58] | and if it’s teaching, I’ll call Columbia. | 如果是教学的话 我帮你联系哥伦比亚大学 |
[41:03] | I’m not saying marry me. | 我不是求你跟我结婚 |
[41:05] | Just — just think about it, is all. | 只是…考虑一下 |
[41:10] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[41:37] | She’s dying. She’s dying. | 她要死了 她要死了 |
[41:39] | She’s — she’s dying. | 她…她要死了 |
[41:40] | – Connor, there is nothing we can do for her. – No. | -康纳 我们什么也做不了了 -不 |
[41:43] | The police are gonna be here any second. | 警察随时会来 |
[41:44] | – I don’t care! – Damn it, Connor. | -我不在乎 -该死的 康纳 |
[41:47] | It’s the only way we end up okay — | 我们唯一可以全身而退的办法 |
[41:49] | if we leave right now. | 就是马上走 |
[41:51] | Please, Connor. | 求你了 康纳 |
[41:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[42:09] | Emily Sinclair. | 艾米莉·辛克莱 |
[42:11] | Have you seen this woman before? | 你之前见过这个女人吗 |
[42:13] | I’m the new prosecutor on the Hapstall case. | 我是哈普斯托案的新任检察官 |