时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Levi. ou don’t know who you’re dealing with here. | 李维 你不知道你面对的是谁 |
[00:05] | That’s the long, sad, cliché story of how I got it. | 就是这样 冗长悲伤又老套 |
[00:07] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[00:09] | If you’re interested in me, get to know me. | 你要对我有兴趣 那就了解我 |
[00:11] | Otherwise, this is closed for business. | 否则 我们没戏 |
[00:13] | Today’s the preliminary hearing | 今天是凯勒布·哈普斯托 |
[00:15] | for Caleb and Catherine Hapstall, | 和凯瑟琳·哈普斯托日 |
[00:17] | accused of murdering their parents. | 他们被控谋杀他们的父母 |
[00:18] | We have to establish an alibi | 我们得找出不在场证明 |
[00:20] | in order to get the charges thrown out. | 来撤销对他们的指控 |
[00:21] | An alibi for the night | 是他们的父母被杀当晚 |
[00:22] | that their parents were killed or their aunt? | 还是姑妈被杀当晚的不在场证明 |
[00:24] | I have evidence that will | 我有证据可以证明 |
[00:25] | show that these charges are without merit. | 这些指控毫无根据 |
[00:26] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[00:28] | You lie to me again, and I’ll fire both of you. | 你们俩要是再对我撒谎 我就不干了 |
[00:30] | Screw you for putting me in this position. | 滚你的 让我陷入这个境地 |
[00:32] | I’m the new prosecutor on the Hapstall case. | 我是哈普斯托案的新任检察官 |
[00:34] | Mr. Lahey, you’re free to go. | 勒西先生 你可以走了 |
[00:36] | – Come with me – To New York? | -跟我走吧 -去纽约吗 |
[00:38] | I’m not saying marry me. Just think about it. | 我不是求你跟我结婚 考虑一下 |
[00:40] | She’s dying. | 她要死了 |
[00:41] | It’s the only way we end up okay — | 我们唯一可以全身而退的办法 |
[00:43] | if we leave right now. | 就是马上走 |
[01:15] | Come on, answer the phone, damn it. | 快点 接电话啊 该死的 |
[01:25] | 来电 内特 | |
[01:31] | This is Annalise Keating. | 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[01:33] | If it’s urgent, call my office at 215-555-0122. | 如有要事 请致电我的办公室 号码2155550122 |
[01:38] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[01:40] | Call and tell me you’re okay, please. | 回电告诉我一切都好 求你了 |
[01:58] | Why’d they do it? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[02:04] | Most parricides are the result of years of abuse, | 大多数弑亲行为都源于多年的虐待 |
[02:09] | but Catherine and Caleb say they had a happy childhood, so… | 凯瑟琳和凯勒布说他们的童年非常幸福 那么 |
[02:15] | …why kill their parents? | 为什么要杀了他们的父母 |
[02:18] | What’s the motive? | 动机是什么 |
[02:22] | The prosecution will argue | 控方会说 |
[02:23] | that it’s the billion-dollar inheritance. | 是为了继承数十亿美元的遗产 |
[02:27] | And then there’s the outsider theory. | 同时还有一套外来者理论 |
[02:30] | They felt so unloved and resentful that they… | 他们认为父母不爱他们 并对父母产生憎恶 |
[02:36] | tied up, tortured… | 所以把父母绑了起来 |
[02:40] | and shot their parents execution-style. | 加以折磨并像处决一样枪杀了他们 |
[02:45] | Bonnie, test psychological defenses | 邦尼 看看能否基于被领养儿童综合征 |
[02:48] | based on adopted child syndrome. Oppositional defiant disorder, | 进行精神性辩护 包括叛逆性行为障碍 |
[02:52] | selective mutism, primal wound theory. | 选择性缄默症 以及原始创伤理论 |
[02:59] | Get me some chocolate-chip cookies. | 我要吃巧克力饼干 |
[03:00] | I hate all this healthy food. | 我讨厌这些健康食品 |
[03:11] | 你的床单哪里买的 好舒服 我想念它们 还有你 | |
[03:20] | Frank, get me that update on Nate. | 弗兰克 汇报内特的情况 |
[03:25] | If I have to ask you again, you’re fired. | 如果再不主动跟我汇报 你就被炒了 |
[03:31] | Let’s focus-group the siblings, | 为那对兄妹召集一组 |
[03:34] | see how a mock jury responds — | 虚拟陪审团 看看他们会有什么反应 |
[03:36] | if they like ’em, hate ’em, think they’re strange — | 是会喜欢他们 讨厌他们 觉得他们很奇怪 |
[03:41] | because motive is everything in this case. | 因为动机是本案的重中之重 |
[03:46] | If the prosecution invents a good one, we’re screwed. | 如果控方找到了确凿动机 我们就完了 |
[03:51] | Hell, we’re already screwed. | 我们已经完了 |
[04:09] | I got a gun, and I called the police! | 我有枪 而且我已经报警了 |
[05:10] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[05:11] | Frank wasn’t picking up his phone. | 弗兰克没接电话 |
[05:12] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[05:14] | Here. | 进来吧 |
[05:24] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[05:26] | It’s suffering. | 它很痛苦 |
[05:33] | You probably shouldn’t look. | 你还是别看了 |
[05:43] | Now you’re worried I’m gonna be calling you every night — | 你在担心我会每晚都给你打电话 |
[05:45] | the crazy old kook who’s afraid to be in the house alone. | 这个疯婆娘不敢一个人待在家里 |
[05:49] | Don’t worry. I-I wasn’t asleep. | 别担心 我还没睡 |
[05:52] | Is it Rebecca? | 是因为丽贝卡吗 |
[05:53] | You miss her? | 你在想她 |
[05:55] | No, no, that’s — | 不 不 是因 |
[05:56] | Okay if you do. | 你想她也很正常 |
[06:00] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[06:03] | – Do you miss – Sam? God, no. | -你想 -山姆吗 上帝啊 不 |
[06:05] | No. | 不想 |
[06:08] | And I don’t want you to ever worry about that. Promise me. | 不要再担心这一点了 向我保证 |
[06:11] | Okay, but… | 好的 但是 |
[06:13] | I was actually gonna say Nate. | 我想问的是内特 |
[06:20] | You should go home, get some sleep before class. | 你该回去了 赶在上课前再睡会儿 |
[06:41] | “Sex.” | 性 |
[06:45] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[06:46] | “I paid 80 grand a year for this? | 我一年花八万美元来听这个 |
[06:49] | What does sex have to do with criminal law?” | 性和刑法有什么关系 |
[06:53] | Everything. | 关系大了 |
[07:05] | Get out. | 出去 |
[07:06] | What? | 什么 |
[07:07] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[07:08] | Look, honey, I want this. | 亲爱的 我想要 |
[07:11] | Oh, God, I want this. | 天哪 我真的很想要 |
[07:12] | But I am not a third-date kind of girl, so… | 但我不是随便跟人上床的女孩 所以… |
[07:16] | – Leave. – But I thought — | -走吧 -但我以为 |
[07:17] | Mm, r-right now. | 快走 |
[07:19] | Okay. I’ll go. | 好 我马上走 |
[07:28] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[07:30] | Oh! Go! | 走啦 |
[07:36] | Sex, after all, drives most criminal behavior. | 毕竟性会驱使大多数的犯罪行为 |
[07:39] | For instance, a husband discovering | 比如说 丈夫发现妻子有婚外情 |
[07:41] | his wife had an affair is one of the leading causes of murder. | 是引发谋杀的最主要原因之一 |
[07:50] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[07:51] | Asher? | 亚设 |
[07:52] | Hey. Sexy lady. | 性感女郎 |
[07:54] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[07:56] | Yeah, sorry. | 没错 对不起 |
[07:57] | My, uh, con-law brief took forever, | 我的宪法报告整死我了 |
[07:59] | but I’m here now. | 但我还是来了 |
[08:01] | And I thought maybe we could take a trip to the zoo. | 我觉得也许我们可以去动物园玩玩 |
[08:04] | The zoo? | 动物园 |
[08:04] | Yeah, so I could show you my… | 没错 那我就可以让你看看我的… |
[08:07] | elephant trunk. | 象鼻子了 |
[08:14] | Come here,dumbo. | 来吧 傻瓜 |
[08:18] | We call these crimes of passion, | 这叫做冲动犯罪 |
[08:20] | and the heat-of-passion defense is your most valuable tool | 当你知道你的当事人有罪时 |
[08:23] | when representing a client you know is guilty. | 以冲动犯罪来辩护是最有效的 |
[08:26] | So, is this like a “Mea culpa” breakfast? | 所以 这是表示”我错了”的道歉早餐吗 |
[08:28] | ’cause I’ll say it over and over until you finally hear me — | 因为我会不停地说 直到你明白 |
[08:30] | you didn’t give me HIV. | 我感染HIV与你无关 |
[08:31] | This isn’t an apology breakfast. | 这不是道歉早餐 |
[08:33] | This is a celebration breakfast | 这是庆祝早餐 |
[08:36] | ’cause today marks day 20 of operation prep, | 因为今天标志着服药20天了 |
[08:40] | which means only one more day… | 意味着再有一天 |
[08:44] | until “D” day. | 就到”D”天了 |
[08:47] | The “D” stands for — | “D”代表… |
[08:48] | – I know what the “D” Stands for. – Yeah. | -我知道”D”代表什么 -没错 |
[08:49] | But what if there’s a “Cooling of the blood” period? | 但是如果有”冲动冷却”期呢 |
[08:54] | Ms. Cohen. | 科恩小姐 |
[08:57] | You can’t use a heat-of-passion defense. | 你不能用冲动犯罪来辩护 |
[08:59] | The client would’ve had enough time | 当事人有足够的时间 |
[09:00] | to contemplate their action. | 来思考他们的行动 |
[09:01] | You still mad at me? | 你还生我气 |
[09:03] | Why would I be mad at you? | 我为什么要生你的气 |
[09:04] | For leaving you with blue balls the other night. | 因为那天没有满足你就走了 |
[09:06] | But don’t worry — | 但别担心 |
[09:07] | I’m sure you’ll get back in my pants eventually. | 我相信最终你还是会脱掉我的裤子的 |
[09:09] | Actually, I think we should end this. | 老实说 我觉得我们该结束这关系 |
[09:11] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:12] | Not even gonna try to get to know me? | 都不打算试着了解我了吗 |
[09:14] | I do know you. | 我很了解你 |
[09:16] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不了解 |
[09:17] | I think you’re just afraid to get to know the real me | 我认为你只是害怕了解真正的我 |
[09:19] | ’cause you know you’ll fall for him. | 因为你知道会爱上真正的我 |
[09:24] | And good luck if the prosecution’s | 如果公诉方把你的当事人 |
[09:26] | painting your client as being a sexual deviant. | 描绘成一个性变态的话 就只能祝你好运了 |
[09:28] | Juries are way more likely to hand down a guilty verdict | 如果陪审团认为你的当事人是个变态 |
[09:31] | if they think your client is a pervert. | 就更有可能做有罪判决 |
[09:35] | How’s the suit? | 这套衣服怎么样 |
[09:36] | I bought it three sizes too large | 我买大了三个号 |
[09:37] | so no one would think I had boobs. | 这样就没人会认为我有胸 |
[09:39] | Hell, I’m not even sure they’re in there. | 天 我都不确定胸还在不在了 |
[09:40] | You look good, but you have to relax. | 你看起来挺好的 但你得放轻松 |
[09:42] | Juries see nerves as a sign of guilt. | 陪审团会把紧张视为有罪的标志 |
[09:45] | Deep breaths so I don’t look like a killer — got it. | 深呼吸 别看起来像杀人犯 明白 |
[09:47] | Damn. | 糟糕 |
[09:48] | She’s got to be the most smoking client we’ve ever had. | 她是我们遇到过的最性感的当事人 |
[09:50] | That’s just because you know what she does for a living. | 那是因为你知道她是做什么的 |
[09:52] | She’s not a prostitute. | 她不是妓女 |
[09:53] | You really think there’s a difference? | 你真的认为这有区别吗 |
[09:55] | Yes, the only reason why they’re charging her | 是的 他们指控她的唯一理由 |
[09:57] | is because she owns her sexuality. | 就是因为她享受自己的性感 |
[09:58] | Or because she killed the guy. | 或者因为她杀了那个男人 |
[10:00] | He had a heart attack during sex. | 他是在做爱的时候心脏病发而死 |
[10:02] | Yeah, rough sex. | 没错 粗暴性行为 |
[10:03] | She screwed him too hard. That’s involuntary manslaughter. | 她干他干得太厉害 那是非主观过失杀人 |
[10:06] | That’s how I want to go out, you know, | 我也想这么死去 |
[10:07] | laying underneath a hot woman, | 躺在一个性感女人身下 |
[10:09] | my johnson all snug as a bug in a rug. | 我的小弟弟爽翻天 |
[10:12] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[10:18] | How’s you first meet the defendant, Mr Holt? | 霍特先生 你第一次见到被告是什么情况 |
[10:19] | I’m a loan officer at true heritage bank. | 我是真切传承银行的一名信贷员 |
[10:22] | Tanya came to me with a business proposal. | 塔妮娅带着商业计划书来找我 |
[10:25] | An indecenproposal. | 桃色交易 |
[10:26] | And what was the nature of this business? | 这份计划的性质是什么 |
[10:28] | She wanted to open up a holistic center | 她想开一个治疗中心 |
[10:30] | where her clients could have privacy during their healing. | 让她的客户能在治疗过程中获得私人空间 |
[10:33] | Oh, sexual healing. | 性治疗 |
[10:35] | And when did you learn | 你什么时候知道 |
[10:36] | that the center would actually just be a home for sex parties? | 这个中心实际上是被当做性派对场所的 |
[10:38] | Objection. | 反对 |
[10:39] | Prosecution is leading the witness. | 公诉方在引导证人 |
[10:41] | Watch yourself, Mr. Morris. | 请注意你的提问 莫里斯先生 |
[10:43] | My apologies, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官大人 |
[10:44] | Mr. Holt, isn’t it true your exchange with the defendant | 霍特先生 你和被告的往来 |
[10:48] | went beyond the bank? | 是不是超越了银行职责 |
[10:51] | Yes, I had a private meeting | 是的 我跟塔尼亚曾在 |
[10:53] | with Tanya at Utopia Circle. | 乌托邦社团私下会面 |
[10:55] | You slept with him? | 你跟他上床了吗 |
[10:57] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[10:59] | How would you describe your experience? | 你怎么描述那次的经历 |
[11:01] | Traumatizing. | 精神创伤 |
[11:02] | The sex started out pleasant enough, | 起初 性爱带来了很大的愉悦 |
[11:04] | but then things escalated and it got rough. | 但之后逐渐升级 变得粗暴 |
[11:07] | – And now the fun begins. – How so? | -重点来了 -为什么 |
[11:09] | She held me down and even choked me at one point. | 她压住我 甚至一度掐住我 |
[11:12] | He asked for that. | 他自己要求的 |
[11:13] | So Ms. Randolph put her own sexual desires | 所以伦道夫女士把自己的性欲 |
[11:16] | before your safety… | 凌驾于你的安全之上 |
[11:17] | – Objection, counsel is testifying. – Just like she did | -反对 辩护律师在作证 -就像她对 |
[11:19] | – with Dominic Ewing… – Sustained. | -多米尼克·尤因所做的 -反对有效 |
[11:20] | …thereby killing him, leaving his wife a widow | 杀了他 让他的妻子成为寡妇 |
[11:22] | and his children fatherless! | 他的孩子失去父亲 |
[11:23] | That’s it, Mr. Morris! | 够了 莫里斯先生 |
[11:26] | Strike the prosecutor’s last statements from the record. | 删除检察官上一个陈述 |
[11:28] | Jury, please disregard everything that was stated | 陪审团请忽略 |
[11:30] | after I sustained Ms. Keating’s objection. | 基廷女士反对有效之后的部分 |
[11:38] | That bastard’s lying. | 那个畜生撒谎 |
[11:40] | He’s just ashamed to admit he’s a submissive. | 他只是羞于承认自己是个受虐狂 |
[11:41] | Which makes you the dominant. | 那说明你是个施虐狂 |
[11:43] | That’s all the jury heard in there. | 陪审团听到的就是这样 |
[11:44] | Then put me on the stand. I’ll make it very clear | 那就让我出庭作证 我会说清楚 |
[11:46] | I did not murder anyone with my vagina. | 我没有用下体谋杀任何人 |
[11:48] | I have a good solution — give me the list. | 我有个解决办法 把名单给我 |
[11:51] | No. Utopia Circle’s anonymous. | 不 乌托邦社团是匿名的 |
[11:53] | I can’t win this unless I have the names of every guest | 除非我得到多米尼克死去那晚 |
[11:55] | at the party the night Dominic died. | 所有参加派对客人的姓名 否则我赢不了 |
[11:57] | I’ll lose all my clients. | 我会失去所有客户 |
[11:58] | You want to keep your business, | 你想要保住你的生意 |
[11:59] | or do you want to go to jail for being a negligent slut? | 还是想背着过失杀人的荡妇这一名声去坐牢 |
[12:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:02] | It’s not me who thinks this. | 不是我有这种想法 |
[12:03] | It’s the entire jury in there. | 而是全体陪审团 |
[12:07] | So… | 所以 |
[12:09] | Seems like an easy decision to me. | 对我来说似乎不难做决定 |
[12:13] | Tanya’s confidential guest ledger. | 塔妮娅的机密客人名单 |
[12:15] | Talk to everyone who went to that party, | 跟所有参加派对的人谈谈 |
[12:17] | get them to testify that Tanya and Dominic’s sex | 让他们证明塔尼亚和多米尼克上床 |
[12:19] | was routine and not rough. | 是惯例 而且并不粗暴 |
[12:20] | What do we win if we do a good job? | 如果我们干得好会得到什么 |
[12:22] | My respect. | 得到我的尊重 |
[12:23] | Move. Find me a pervert. | 行动吧 找个变态出来 |
[12:25] | You cannot be here. | 你不能到这来 |
[12:27] | I teach children. | 我是幼儿教师 |
[12:28] | Do you think there is any way I would be able to keep my job | 如果人们知道我整个周末 |
[12:31] | if people knew I had spent my entire weekend | 都待在某个地下性爱派对 |
[12:32] | at tantric sex parties? | 我还有可能保住工作吗 |
[12:34] | Your entire weekend? | 整个周末 |
[12:35] | It’s called Utopia Circle for a reason. | 被称作乌托邦社团是有原因的 |
[12:37] | Well, then help Tanya keep it open. | 那就帮帮塔尼亚 保住这个社团 |
[12:39] | If you testify… | 如果你能出庭作证 |
[12:40] | Kevin, that is not something we put in our mouth. | 凯文 那个东西不能吃 |
[12:43] | It’s big. | 很大 |
[12:45] | It being… | 是指 |
[12:46] | Sex-party scene in Philly. | 费城的性爱派对 |
[12:49] | Good, I thought you were talking about… | 好的 我以为你说的是… |
[12:50] | My member? | 我的小兄弟吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah, that, too. | 对 也很大 |
[12:52] | You have nothing to be embarrassed about. | 你不用觉得羞耻 |
[12:54] | Oh, I’m not embarrassed. | 我一点都不觉得羞耻 |
[12:56] | I love sex, especially | 我爱死滚床单了 特别是 |
[12:58] | with guys who look like you, but… | 跟你这样的人 但是… |
[13:00] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢来找我 |
[13:01] | This is a complete violation of the anonymity | 这完全是对乌托邦社团承诺过的 |
[13:03] | we were promised at Utopia Circle. | 匿名的侵犯 |
[13:05] | Utopia Circle won’t exist if Tanya’s convicted. | 如果塔尼亚被定罪 乌托邦社团就不存在了 |
[13:07] | Maybe she should be convicted. | 也许她应该被定罪 |
[13:09] | I mean, Dominic’s dead because she pushed him too far. | 多米尼克的死 就是因为她做过头了 |
[13:12] | It’s called “The octopus”… | 我称之为”章鱼式”… |
[13:14] | Dominic’s favorite position — mine, too — | 那是多米尼克最喜欢的姿势 我也是 |
[13:16] | except Dominic also liked to get slapped in the face during it. | 只不过多米尼克喜欢在过程中被扇脸 |
[13:21] | Uh, how does this help Tanya’s case? | 这对塔妮娅的案子有何帮助 |
[13:23] | It doesn’t. | 没有 |
[13:25] | I was just gonna say | 我只是想说 |
[13:26] | only Tanya was willing to smack him like that. | 只有塔妮娅愿意那样扇他 |
[13:28] | Okay, like, one time, she took her fist and — | 有一次她举起拳头 |
[13:30] | Put my ass on the stand? | 让我出庭作证 |
[13:32] | No way. | 没门 |
[13:32] | Okay, but if you testify, people would know about your — | 好吧 但你作证的话 大家就会知道你的 |
[13:35] | your gift. | 你的天赋 |
[13:36] | You could be famous. | 你会出名的 |
[13:37] | …as a whore, freak, nympho, | 妓女 变态 花痴 |
[13:40] | and whatever other derogatory terms | 还有其它那些因为你享受性爱 |
[13:42] | the world throws at you when you’re sex-positive. | 而被整个世界丢到你身上的骂名 |
[13:45] | Do I wish that I were strong enough | 我也希望自己够坚强 |
[13:46] | to take the stand and talk about | 能在证人席上聊一下 |
[13:48] | the eight-hour orgasm I once had at Tanya’s house? | 我那次在塔妮娅那儿长达八小时的高潮 |
[13:51] | Eight hours? | 八个小时 |
[13:53] | Oh, yeah. You can — | 是的 你可以 |
[13:54] | Come if you’re at all interested. | 你要是感兴趣就过来 |
[13:56] | It’s tonight — small party until Tanya’s back in business. | 就在今晚 在塔妮娅重新开业前的小派对 |
[14:01] | Thanks, but I’m gay. | 谢谢 但我是同性恋 |
[14:03] | Even better. | 那更好 |
[14:05] | You’re just my husband’s type. | 正是我丈夫的菜 |
[14:07] | What about your wife? | 你妻子呢 |
[14:10] | What about her? | 我妻子怎么了 |
[14:11] | She was at the party that night, too. | 她当晚也参加了派对 |
[14:13] | See, you’re not supposed to know that. Now leave. | 看 你不应该知道的 快走吧 |
[14:17] | – But if we can’t find anyone in — – we’re not testifying. | -但是如果我们找不到 -我们不会作证的 |
[14:20] | No. | 不 |
[14:21] | Never. | 永远不可能 |
[14:23] | Hells no. | 才不要呢 |
[14:24] | I’d rather go to jail. | 我宁可去坐牢 |
[14:27] | You couldn’t find one witness to take the stand? | 你们连一个肯作证的目击证人都找不到吗 |
[14:29] | Some of them believe Tanya’s innocent, | 他们有些人相信塔妮娅是无辜的 |
[14:31] | but they’re too afraid of being outed. | 但他们太怕别人知道自己参加了性派对 |
[14:33] | They would do anything for love, but they won’t do that. | 他们可以为爱做任何事 但这个不行 |
[14:36] | Maybe we could subpoena them, force them to testify? | 或许我们可以给他们发传票 逼他们作证 |
[14:38] | So they can hate us and sabotage the case on the stand? | 逼他们恨我们然后在作证的时候把案子搞砸 |
[14:41] | – Annalise — – I mean, what is it about you people? | -安娜丽丝 -你们这帮人到底是怎么回事 |
[14:42] | The more experience you get, the worse you get at this job. | 越有经验 工作做的越差 |
[14:45] | – Annalise. – What? | -安娜丽丝 -干吗 |
[14:46] | Look. | 看 |
[14:51] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[14:52] | I’ll tell you if you just give me a chance to. | 我会告诉你的 可你都不给我机会 |
[14:53] | I don’t have time for that. | 我没时间跟你吵这个 |
[14:55] | Wait here, or I’ll have to call security. | 你在这等着 不然我就要叫保安了 |
[14:57] | It’s all right, Sandra. | 没事的 桑德拉 |
[14:59] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[15:00] | Why don’t you two tell me? | 这话应该我问你们俩 |
[15:02] | 兄妹畸恋 哈普斯托继承人深陷火热畸恋 | |
[15:05] | So, tell us, are you two lovers? | 说吧 你俩是恋人吗 |
[15:09] | This was the morning our parents were killed. | 这是我们父母被杀的那天早上 |
[15:11] | I was comforting her. | 我在安慰她 |
[15:12] | With a kiss? | 用吻来安慰 |
[15:13] | That’s not how I comfort my siblings. | 我可不是这么安慰我的兄弟姐妹的 |
[15:15] | – Why are they here? – Oh, them? | -他们为什么在这儿 -他们吗 |
[15:18] | Those are the strangers judging you | 他们是一群陌生人 |
[15:19] | as sick, incestuous freaks. | 认为你们是乱伦的变态 |
[15:21] | Okay, we didn’t — she’s putting words in our mouths. | 我们没有 这是她说的 |
[15:23] | Get used to it | 你们就习惯吧 |
[15:24] | because that’s all the jury pool knows about you now, | 因为现在陪审团就是这么看待你们的 |
[15:26] | that you two are screwing | 他们认为你们俩有一腿 |
[15:27] | and that’s why you killed your parents, | 并因此杀害了你们的父母 |
[15:29] | because they found out and threatened to | 因为他们发现了你们的私情 |
[15:30] | cut you out of the will. | 并且威胁要剥夺你们的继承权 |
[15:31] | – We would never. – That is not true. | -我们才不会这么做 -不是这样的 |
[15:32] | How do I know you’re not lying to me again? | 我怎么知道你们俩不是又在对我撒谎 |
[15:36] | Love is love, after all. Who am I to judge? | 毕竟爱就是爱 我凭什么批判你们 |
[15:38] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[15:40] | You begged us to hire you, | 你求我们雇佣你 |
[15:42] | said you’d protect us from all the crap everyone is saying. | 说你会保护我们不被那些难听话所伤害 |
[15:44] | So either you trust us when we tell you the truth, | 所以你要么相信我们说的真话 |
[15:47] | or we’ll find a new lawyer who can. | 要么我们就另请高明 |
[15:57] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[15:58] | I can’t be the only one that noticed | 不可能只有我注意到 |
[15:59] | the heat coming of those two. They’re totes smushing. | 他俩之间的火花 他俩肯定有一腿 |
[16:01] | At least they’re not related related. | 至少他俩不是真的有亲缘关系 |
[16:02] | Mm, legally, they’re related. | 法律上来说 他们有 |
[16:04] | Well, if you’re gonna incest your brother, | 如果非要跟兄弟乱伦的话 |
[16:06] | might as well look like Caleb. | 那找个长得像凯勒布这样的也不错 |
[16:07] | I know. Those eyes, right? | 就是 那双眼睛多漂亮啊 |
[16:08] | Well, Catherine’s hot, too. | 凯瑟琳也很火辣呀 |
[16:10] | Well, helps she’s great in bed. | 希望她床上功夫也不错 |
[16:15] | I’m allowed to make jokes, too. | 我也可以开玩笑 |
[16:16] | Look, if you’re gonna sleep with another client, | 如果你要再找个委托人上床的话 |
[16:18] | make it Tanya — apparently, orgasms for days. | 那就找塔妮娅吧 你可以持续好几天高潮呢 |
[16:21] | Okay, that’s not actually possible, right? | 那不可能吧 |
[16:22] | You can’t like – more than once or twice, right? | 你不可能高潮那么多次吧 |
[16:25] | Uh, speak for yourself. | 你自己而已吧 |
[16:26] | Be honest. Frank, is he your best? | 说真的 弗兰克是你遇到过的技术最好的吗 |
[16:30] | My best was Matt Harris, my physics tutor. | 让我最爽的是马特·哈里斯 我的物理家教 |
[16:34] | – We used to… – Reminder, straight guys over here. | -我们以前… -这里有直男呢 |
[16:37] | Waitlist, let me guess — Rebecca. | 候补先生嘛 我猜是丽贝卡 |
[16:39] | Can we stop this conversation? | 能别聊这话题了吗 |
[16:41] | Why? Are you upset that you spent all of those years | 为什么 是不是这么多年和艾登做很不爽 |
[16:44] | of bad sex with Aiden? | 让你心烦意乱了 |
[16:45] | I’m just saying – not everyone wants to discuss | 我的意思是 并非每个人都想聊 |
[16:47] | the number of orgasms they’ve had in their life. | 他们一辈子高潮的次数 |
[16:49] | You mean in a row. | 你是说连续高潮的次数 |
[16:50] | Yeah, I mean, who remembers the number of orgasms | 对啊 谁会记得清一辈子 |
[16:52] | they’ve had in their life? | 高潮了多少次啊 |
[16:53] | I don’t know — maybe someone who hasn’t had many. | 不过也说不准 可能有人屈指可数呢 |
[16:54] | Yeah, or any. | 是啊 或者从未有过 |
[17:01] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[17:04] | Never? | 没有过吗 |
[17:06] | Not even when Aiden went — | 甚至连艾登… |
[17:07] | He didn’t do that! And… | 他没做过 |
[17:10] | Okay, I know I should’ve known he was gay a long time ago. | 好吧 我知道我早该意识到他是个同性恋 |
[17:13] | And it’s not that weird. | 这也没那么奇怪好吗 |
[17:15] | Planned Parenthood says that one in three women | 计划生育组织说有三分之一的女性 |
[17:16] | have difficulty achieving orgasm, | 很难达到性高潮 |
[17:18] | and it’s mostly due to society sex-shaming us. | 主要原因就是社会用性羞辱我们 |
[17:20] | So maybe stop doing that to me. | 所以别这么对我了 |
[17:22] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[17:24] | Figuring out how to discredit the loan officer? | 研究怎么败坏信贷员的名声 |
[17:27] | Proving Dominic had a heart condition? | 证明多米尼克心脏有问题 |
[17:30] | Just don’t say gabbing about your pathetic sex lives. | 别再唠叨你们可悲的性生活了 |
[17:33] | Actually, uh, uh, Michaela and I | 实际上 米凯拉和我 |
[17:36] | have a lead on a witness angle. | 有一条关于目击证人的线索 |
[17:40] | Finally, someone doing their job. | 总算有人在做正经事了 |
[17:45] | You know I’ll tell Oliver if you do anything. | 如果你敢做什么坏事我肯定告诉奥利弗 |
[17:47] | Exactly. That’s why you’re here. | 是啊 所以才带你来啊 |
[17:50] | To make sure that I stay soft. | 确保我不起欲念 |
[17:54] | Besides, this is the perfect place | 还有 这是个好地方 |
[17:56] | for you to learn how to hit your “G” spot. | 可以让你学学怎么找到G点 |
[17:58] | – Oh, God. – Connor. | -老天 -康纳尔 |
[18:00] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[18:01] | This is my husband, Ajay. | 这是我丈夫 阿杰伊 |
[18:03] | We’re a match — two snakes. | 我们是一对儿呢 都是蛇 |
[18:13] | You think Sinclair planned that? | 你觉得是辛克莱尔策划的吗 |
[18:15] | I know she did. | 就是她做的 |
[18:17] | Find out who got it to her in the first place. | 去查查是谁把消息透露给她的 |
[18:19] | I’m on it. | 好 |
[18:20] | Are you forgetting something? | 你是不是有事忘记了 |
[18:22] | Nate. | 内特 |
[18:24] | I asked you about an update on my recorder. | 我在录音机里留言问你了 |
[18:26] | Oh, it wasn’t on your desk this morning. | 早上录音机不在你桌上 |
[18:29] | There’s not much to tell. | 没什么 |
[18:31] | He pretty much goes to see the wife at the hospital | 他不是去医院看他老婆 |
[18:33] | and spends the rest of his time at home. | 就是宅在家里 |
[18:34] | What about his job? | 他的工作呢 |
[18:36] | Not gonna happen. P.D. Doesn’t want him anywhere near them. | 没了 警局对他敬而远之 |
[18:40] | You’re doing everything you can to make it right for the guy. | 你已经为他竭尽全力了 |
[18:42] | Because I did all the wrong. | 因为他这样都是我害的 |
[18:43] | And he should get over that. | 他得挺过去 |
[18:45] | Really? That’s your dating advice? | 是吗 这是你的约会建议 |
[18:48] | Leave me alone. | 走吧你 |
[19:00] | Tanya’s confidential guest leadger.. | 塔妮娅的机密客人名单… |
[19:10] | This isn’t possible. | 这不可能 |
[19:12] | Yet there’s your daughter’s name, as plain as day. | 但这就是你女儿的名字 白纸黑字 |
[19:14] | You expect me to believe | 你指望我会相信 |
[19:15] | that my daughter’s one of these…sickos? | 我女儿也是个 变态吗 |
[19:17] | It’s not what you believe, sergeant. | 这不是你相不相信的问题 警官 |
[19:19] | It’s what your future son-in-law believes | 而是一旦她的名字和一桩 |
[19:21] | once her name surfaces | 淫窝里的死亡案件 |
[19:22] | in connection to a death in a dirty sex house. | 联系在一起 你未来的女婿是否相信的问题 |
[19:28] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:29] | A job. | 一份工作 |
[19:31] | Uh, we should be leaving. | 我们该走了 |
[19:33] | No. | 不 |
[19:36] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[19:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:54] | But only if you agree to testify for Tanya. | 除非你同意为塔妮娅作证 |
[19:57] | No. | 不 |
[19:59] | I already told him that. | 我已经告诉他了 |
[20:00] | An innocent woman might go to jail. | 一个无辜的女人可能会坐牢 |
[20:02] | – Maybe she deserves it. – Ajay. | -也许是她自找的呢 -阿杰伊 |
[20:04] | – No, what does that mean? – It doesn’t matter. | -这话什么意思 -没什么 |
[20:06] | He wasn’t there that night. | 他那晚不在场 |
[20:07] | No, but you told me Tanya switched cards with you. | 是不在 但你告诉我说塔妮娅和你换牌子了 |
[20:11] | Is that true? | 他说的是真的吗 |
[20:13] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[20:14] | It wasn’t an accident. | 那不是意外 |
[20:16] | Of course it was. | 那就是意外 |
[20:17] | No. | 不是 |
[20:19] | You traded cards so you could have sex with Dominic that night. | 那晚你换牌子就是为了跟多米尼克上床 |
[20:21] | Why? So you could kill him. | 为什么 就是为了杀他 |
[20:24] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[20:25] | You think the prosecution doesn’t have evidence against you? | 你以为公诉方找不到指控你的证据吗 |
[20:28] | Neither did I until now. | 我现在不也找到了 |
[20:30] | So maybe I can just take this info to them, | 也许我可以把这个情报给他们 |
[20:33] | see what they think of it. | 看他们怎么想 |
[20:34] | Please don’t. | 请别这么做 |
[20:37] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[20:41] | Because I loved him. | 因为我爱他 |
[20:49] | I’m not a relationship person. | 我不喜欢有固定关系 |
[20:52] | That’s what I told myself my whole life. | 我一直这么认为 |
[20:54] | That’s why I opened Utopia Circle. | 所以我建立了乌托邦社团 |
[20:58] | But then I fell in love with Dominic. | 但后来我爱上了多米尼克 |
[21:01] | He told me he felt the same, | 他告诉我他和我有一样的感觉 |
[21:03] | but there was his wife. | 但他有妻子 |
[21:12] | Switch cards with me. | 跟我换牌子 |
[21:15] | I begged him to leave Cynthia, but he said he couldn’t do that. | 我求他离开辛西娅 但他说他做不到 |
[21:18] | He said he had a family | 他说他有家室了 |
[21:20] | and he couldn’t hurt them that way. | 他不能那样伤害他们 |
[21:22] | Fate has brought us together again. | 命运让我们又在一起了 |
[21:24] | Are you sure? There’s plenty of other men here that want you. | 真要和我吗 这么多男的都想得到你 |
[21:27] | And I want you. | 我要的是你 |
[21:29] | For old time’s sake. | 看在旧情的份上 |
[21:33] | And I brought you a treat. | 请你吃个好东西 |
[21:39] | Nitroglycerine. | 硝化甘油 |
[21:43] | If you take it with Viagra, it can cause a heart attack. | 如果和伟哥一起服用 会引发心脏病 |
[21:46] | Dominic. Dominic! | 多米尼克 多米尼克 |
[21:50] | Somebody call 911! Hurry! | 快报警 快 |
[21:54] | I never wanted him to die. | 我从没想过要杀他 |
[21:57] | I promise… | 我发誓 |
[22:00] | I only wanted Cynthia to find out who he really was. | 我只想让辛西娅看清他是什么样的人 |
[22:02] | So she could leave him | 那样她就会离开他 |
[22:04] | and you two could end up happily ever after. | 你们俩就可以幸福快乐的在一起 |
[22:06] | We had something rare. | 我们的感情很珍贵 |
[22:11] | Maybe you don’t believe that, but… | 可能你不相信 但 |
[22:15] | …I loved him more than anything. | 我爱他胜过一切 |
[22:16] | No, you love yourself more than anything. | 不 你爱你自己胜过一切 |
[22:19] | You know, you brag about being free and modern, | 你吹嘘自己非常自由和前卫 |
[22:21] | but you’re really just selfish — | 其实你不过是自私罢了 |
[22:24] | alone and sad | 孤独 悲哀 |
[22:25] | and too weak to put up with it like the rest of us do. | 还无法像一般人那样忍受这一切 |
[22:29] | And the worst part is | 最糟的是 |
[22:30] | you give those of us who really like sex a bad name. | 你抹黑了真正享受性爱的人 |
[22:35] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[22:36] | – But this was — – I said go! | -但这… -我让你滚 |
[22:56] | We’re good. | 弄好了 |
[22:57] | He’s gonna find out who gave Sinclair the photo. | 他会去查是谁给辛克莱尔发的照片 |
[22:59] | Who’s he? | “他”是谁 |
[23:00] | Does it matter? | 是谁有关系吗 |
[23:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:03] | Nothing. Just… | 没事 就是 |
[23:05] | Thought you brought me here so that I could | 我以为你带我来这是为了让我 |
[23:07] | “Get to know you better.” | 更了解你一点 |
[23:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[23:16] | What does your mom do? | 你妈妈是做什么的 |
[23:18] | Homemaker. | 家政女王 |
[23:19] | And if I ever mess up and say housewife, | 我要是不小心说成家庭主妇 |
[23:20] | she slaps me. | 她就会扇我 |
[23:22] | Your father? | 你爸呢 |
[23:24] | Consigliere to Donnie D’Elia. | 唐尼·德埃利亚的顾问 |
[23:27] | No, I’m kidding. He’s a mechanic. | 没有 我开玩笑呢 他是个机械师 |
[23:27] | We play poker every sunday. | 我们每周日一起玩扑克 |
[23:30] | What’s next? You want to know about my childhood? | 还有吗 想知道我小时候的事吗 |
[23:32] | It was awesome. | 我小时候可厉害了 |
[23:33] | I was good at sports, I got laid whenever I wanted, | 我是体育健将 总有机会和妹子上床 |
[23:35] | my parents loved me. | 父母非常爱我 |
[23:37] | After high school, I went to community college, | 高中毕业后去了社区大学 |
[23:38] | but got kicked out for cheating s– | 但因为作弊被开除了 |
[23:39] | Why are you speeding through this? | 这块为什么一带而过了 |
[23:42] | I’m interested. | 我想听 |
[23:44] | No. | 不 |
[23:46] | You’re just interested in knowing the good things. | 你只对我好的方面感兴趣 |
[23:49] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[23:50] | You know things about me that aren’t good, | 你也知道我一些不光彩的事 |
[23:53] | So good things, bad… | 不论光彩 不光彩的 |
[23:58] | …just talk to me. | 都告诉我 |
[24:00] | What if it’s mostly bad things? | 如果大部分都不光彩呢 |
[24:04] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[24:08] | We should get back to the house. | 你该回去了 |
[24:19] | Relax. No one’s gonna see us. | 放心 没人会看见我们 |
[24:22] | I’m just hear to return this. | 我是来还这个的 |
[24:25] | I got a gun! | 我有枪 |
[24:32] | Proved more useful than I thought. | 比我想象的更有用 |
[24:35] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[24:36] | You leaked that creepy incest pic. | 是你把那张乱伦照片泄露出去的 |
[24:39] | What’s the motive? | 动机是什么 |
[24:41] | It feels good, doesn’t it, | 这感觉不错 是吧 |
[24:43] | Being on the right side of justice for once? | 终于站到了正义的一边了 |
[24:46] | Justice? Is that why you’re gunning for Annalise? | 正义 你是为了正义才想扳倒安娜丽丝 |
[24:48] | ‘Cause, uh, it’s really pretty stalker-y | 因为 老实说 |
[24:50] | how much you care about taking her down, to be honest. | 你在扳倒她这件事上 真是纠缠不休 |
[24:56] | Just text me when you know what she’s gonna do with the picture. | 发短信告诉我她打算怎么处理那些照片 |
[24:58] | No, I’m done. | 不 我不干了 |
[25:01] | – Excuse me? – Look, I stole – your little recorder thingy, | -你说什么 -我帮你偷了录音笔 |
[25:03] | and I almost got killed doing it. | 为这我还差点被杀了 |
[25:06] | Trotter lake, Asher. | 特罗特湖 亚设 |
[25:07] | Shut up with that! | 不准再提那个 |
[25:10] | Look, if you want to make a threat real, you go for it. | 听着 你要是真想威胁我 随你便 |
[25:13] | But I am done being anyone’s mole. | 反正我不会再给人当内鬼了 |
[25:22] | This woman lost her husband, | 这位女士失去了丈夫 |
[25:24] | the father of her two boys, | 她的两个儿子失去了父亲 |
[25:25] | and they deserve justice, | 无论辩方律师今天如何辩护 |
[25:26] | no matter what the defense says today. | 正义终应得到伸张 |
[25:29] | Tanya Randolph committed involuntary manslaughter when… | 塔妮娅·伦道夫犯了非主观过失杀人罪 |
[25:31] | So, what’s the plan here, unless you just want me to lose? | 今天的计划是什么 你不会想让我输吧 |
[25:34] | I never lose. | 我从来不输 |
[25:37] | Is the defense ready with your case-in-chief? | 辩护方准备好举证了吗 |
[25:39] | We are. | 准备好了 |
[25:40] | But before we call our first witness, | 在传唤第一位证人之前 |
[25:42] | there’s something I need to share with the court. | 我想指出一点 |
[25:44] | The prosecution is right — | 公诉方说的对 |
[25:46] | Dominic Ewing’s death was not an accident. | 多米尼克·尤因的死不是意外 |
[25:49] | However, they’re wrong | 但是有一点他们却错了 |
[25:49] | about the charges being brought before the court. | 那就是他们指控的罪名 |
[25:52] | This is not involuntary manslaughter | 这不是非主观过失杀人 |
[25:55] | But intentional, premeditated first-degree murder. | 而是故意的 有预谋的 一级谋杀 |
[26:07] | I have physical proof that Dominic Ewing was murdered. | 我有证据证明多米尼克·尤因是被谋杀的 |
[26:09] | As such, it’s my ethical duty | 因此我有义务 |
[26:11] | to reveal that evidence to the state. | 向庭上出示证据 |
[26:12] | This is a stunt, Your Honor. | 这是她的伎俩 法官大人 |
[26:14] | She’s upping her client’s charges. | 她在加重对她当事人的指控 |
[26:15] | This isn’t upping my client’s charges. | 这不是加重对我当事人的指控 |
[26:18] | Mrs. Ewing, when was the last time | 尤因夫人 你和你的丈夫 |
[26:21] | you and your husband had sex? | 最近一次性生活是什么时候 |
[26:22] | Objection — relevance. | 反对 与本案无关 |
[26:23] | Since when is the victim’s sex life not relevant in this case? | 被害人的性生活居然与本案无关 |
[26:26] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[26:32] | Over a year ago. | 一年多以前 |
[26:34] | Things cooled off after we had kids. | 有了孩子之后就不那么频繁了 |
[26:37] | Your Honor, I’d like to enter into evidence | 法官大人 请求将 |
[26:39] | a full-panel toxicology report on Dominic’s blood sample, | 多米尼克血液样本的毒性报告加入证物 |
[26:43] | taken by the lab this morning. | 这是实验室今天早上检测的 |
[26:45] | We’ve already discussed the original tox report in detail. | 我们已经详细讨论过原始的毒性报告 |
[26:47] | This is a new report my team ran | 这是在获取新证据之后 |
[26:49] | when we came upon new evidence. | 我们的团队重新测试的结果 |
[26:51] | Very well. Proceed. | 很好 继续 |
[26:52] | Mrs. Ewing, can you read the first drug | 尤因夫人 能否读一下 |
[26:54] | that was found in your husband’s system? | 你丈夫体内发现的第一种药物 |
[26:58] | Viagra. | 伟哥 |
[27:00] | Were you always aware that your husbamd was taking viagra? | 你原先是否知道你丈夫在服用伟哥 |
[27:03] | No. | 不知道 |
[27:05] | Not until I went to the pharmacy to pick up medication for my son | 我到药店去取我儿子的药 他们问我要不要 |
[27:08] | and they asked | 把多米尼克的药也取了 |
[27:09] | if I wanted dominic’s, too. | 我才发现的 |
[27:11] | I imagine, if I were in your shoes, | 如果我是你 |
[27:13] | that news would hurt me quite a lot. | 发现这个肯定也很受伤 |
[27:16] | To say the least. | 是的 |
[27:18] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[27:19] | Can you read the second drug | 能否读一下 |
[27:20] | that the lab found in your husband’s system? | 在你丈夫体内发现的第二种药物 |
[27:22] | Nitroglycerine. | 硝化甘油 |
[27:23] | This is wrong. You have to stop her. | 不能这样 你快阻止她 |
[27:25] | Nobody stops her. | 没人能阻止她 |
[27:27] | Blood-pressure medication that your husband was not on, | 心脏病药物 你丈夫并不应该服用该药物 |
[27:30] | but when taken with viagra, | 如果和伟哥一起服用 |
[27:31] | nitroglycerine can cause a fatal coronary. | 硝化甘油可能引发冠心病从而致死 |
[27:35] | But you already knew that, didn’t you, Mrs. Ewing? | 不过这你知道 是吧 尤因夫人 |
[27:37] | – Of course not. – Really? | -我当然不知道 -是吗 |
[27:39] | Because the warning is on the prescription pill bottle | 处方药的药瓶上就有警告 |
[27:41] | that you just testified to picking up. | 而你刚刚证实药是你取的 |
[27:44] | But are you suggesting I killed my husband? | 你是在暗示我杀了我的丈夫 |
[27:47] | No, I know you killed him. | 不 我知道就是你杀的 |
[27:48] | Objection — speculation. | 反对 这是推测 |
[27:48] | You were upset that he was having sex with strangers, | 他和陌生人做爱让你很生气 |
[27:50] | so you got revenge the only way you knew how. | 所以你用你所知唯一的方式来报复他 |
[27:52] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[27:53] | Mrs. Ewing wasn’t near the party the night Dominic died. | 多米尼克死亡当晚尤因夫人并未出现在派对上 |
[27:55] | But she knew where he was headed, | 但是她知道他要去那儿 |
[27:56] | and after he took the viagra, | 在他服用伟哥之后 |
[27:57] | you slipped him the nitrate pill, | 你又偷偷让他服下硝酸盐药片 |
[27:59] | knowing that it would kill him. | 因为你知道这会杀了他 |
[28:00] | – Tell the truth, Cynthia. – Your Honor. | -说出真相吧 辛西娅 -法官大人 |
[28:01] | You were angry at your cheating husband, | 你丈夫的背叛让你很愤怒 |
[28:02] | So you killed him and framed it on my client. | 所以你杀了他再栽赃到我的当事人身上 |
[28:04] | That’s the truth, isn’t it? | 这就是真相 不是吗 |
[28:06] | You did it. | 是你干的 |
[28:07] | You’re the real killer in this courtroom. | 你才是这法庭上真正的杀人凶手 |
[28:18] | Has the jury reached a unanimous verdict? | 陪审团作出一致判决了吗 |
[28:20] | We have, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[28:22] | In the case of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania versus Randolph, | 在宾夕法尼亚州诉伦道夫 |
[28:25] | on the count of involuntary manslaughter, | 非主观过失杀人罪一案中 |
[28:27] | the jury finds the defendant not guilty. | 陪审团判定被告无罪 |
[28:41] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[28:44] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那样做 |
[28:45] | And you shouldn’t have killed your boyfriend. | 你也不该杀死你的男朋友 |
[28:48] | Relax. | 别担心 |
[28:49] | The D.A.’s not gonna charge the wife. | 地检不会起诉他妻子的 |
[28:52] | You destroyed her in front of her children. | 你在她的孩子们面前毁了她 |
[28:55] | I did my job. | 我只是做了本职工作 |
[28:57] | You should be thinking about what present you’re gonna get me | 你现在应该考虑送我什么样的 |
[28:59] | as a thank-you. | 答谢礼物 |
[29:00] | How do you sleep at night? | 你晚上怎么睡得着 |
[29:05] | Alone. | 我一个人睡 |
[29:07] | On very comfortable sheets. | 在非常舒服的床单上 |
[29:11] | I like expensive bottles of Vodka. | 我喜欢昂贵的伏特加 |
[29:26] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[29:29] | It’s her, right… | 就是她 对吧 |
[29:31] | who you’ve been seeing? | 你在约会的那个人 |
[29:33] | N-no, I-I — | 不是 我 我 |
[29:34] | You show up late for dates. | 你好几次约会都迟到 |
[29:36] | You’re constantly on your phone. | 总是不停地看手机 |
[29:42] | I met her in the library. | 我是在图书馆遇见她的 |
[29:44] | I was making copies, the printer jammed, | 我在复印东西 复印机卡住了 |
[29:46] | she was helping me un-jam it, and we s– | 她帮了我 然后我们… |
[29:49] | started talking. | 开始聊天 |
[29:52] | Look, I’m so sorry. | 听我说 我很抱歉 |
[29:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:55] | It’s probably better, considering we work together. | 这样可能更好 毕竟我们在一起工作 |
[29:59] | It’s not you, Bon. | 不是因为你 邦 |
[30:00] | You’re great. I swear — | 你非常好 我发誓… |
[30:01] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[30:04] | Really, I’ll be fine. | 真的 我没事 |
[30:15] | Look what I found on the porch. | 瞧我在门廊上找到了什么 |
[30:17] | Knock yourselves out. | 大家请便 |
[30:20] | “Don’t let my mistakes ruin sex for you. Tanya.” | “不要让我的错误毁了你们的性福 塔妮娅” |
[30:24] | Okay, she’s just creepy. | 好吧 她这可太瘆人了 |
[30:26] | Yep. So is this. | 是啊 这个也是 |
[30:29] | Maybe little missy could use it to have her first big “O.” | 或许小姑娘可以用它来实现自己的第一次高潮 |
[30:33] | No one is allowed to talk about my sex life ever again. | 谁都不许再谈论我的性生活了 |
[30:36] | You know, something tells me that this stud | 我有种直觉 这匹种马 |
[30:39] | is gonna know exactly how to make it rain. | 绝对知道如何让你尽情云雨 |
[30:41] | – Who’s that? – That is Levi, Michaela’s new boyfriend. | -这是谁 -这是李维 米凯拉的新男友 |
[30:46] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[30:52] | See, look. | 瞧啊 |
[30:52] | He’s even got waitlist sweating. | 连候补先生都被震住了 |
[30:54] | Oh, God, what time is it? | 天啊 几点了 |
[30:56] | 8:00. | 八点了 |
[30:56] | Oh, crap! Oh! | 糟了 |
[30:58] | He’s coming over in a half-hour | 他再过半小时就要来了 |
[31:00] | and I said I’d cook, but I have no food! | 我说我会做饭 但我还没准备 |
[31:02] | Get it in, girl! | 加油 姑娘 |
[31:13] | Hey, Wes. | 你好啊 韦斯 |
[31:15] | You’re “Eggs.” | 你就是”鸡蛋” |
[31:16] | No. | 不 |
[31:17] | Don’t lie. | 不要撒谎 |
[31:19] | Rebecca’s eggs. | 丽贝卡才是”鸡蛋” |
[31:22] | She knocked over a carton once. | 她有次打翻了一盒鸡蛋 |
[31:25] | Our foster dad made her lick ’em off the floor. | 我们的养父逼她把地板舔干净 |
[31:27] | I called her eggs after that. | 那之后我就一直叫她”鸡蛋” |
[31:30] | You’re her foster brother? | 你是她的养兄 |
[31:31] | Yeah. You mind letting go? | 是的 介意放开我吗 |
[31:33] | I kind of can’t breathe. | 我有点喘不上气了 |
[31:38] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[31:39] | The same as you… | 和你一样 |
[31:41] | To find Rebecca. | 找到丽贝卡 |
[31:42] | You haven’t heard from her? | 她没跟你联系过吗 |
[31:44] | No. | 没有 |
[31:47] | I think she’s dead. | 我觉得她死了 |
[31:50] | You don’t know that. | 这你没法确定 |
[31:51] | We talked the day before I got the 911 text. | 收到求救短信前一天我还跟她聊过 |
[31:55] | She said things were bad. | 她说情况很不好 |
[31:57] | She didn’t tell me why, | 她没告诉我为什么 |
[31:59] | but if I didn’t hear from her, | 但如果我失去她的音信 |
[32:00] | it would be her lawyer. | 那就一定是她的律师干的 |
[32:02] | Nobody wanted to hurt her. | 没人想要伤害她 |
[32:05] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我相信这话吗 |
[32:07] | It could be you, for all I know. | 说不定就是你干的 |
[32:09] | – No. I — – You loved her. | -不 我… -你爱她 |
[32:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:16] | So either she was wrong about you… | 所以要么是她看错了你 |
[32:20] | or it’s that lady you work for. | 要么是你的老板 |
[32:23] | We know where Rebecca is. | 我们知道丽贝卡在哪儿 |
[32:25] | But you’re afraid I’m gonna try and find her. | 但你害怕我会去找她 |
[32:26] | Do you want to find her? | 你想去找她吗 |
[32:28] | It’s time to move on. | 该往前看了 |
[32:33] | Stay away from Michaela, or I tell her who you are. | 离米凯拉远些 不然我就告诉她真相 |
[32:36] | Oh, you’re not gonna tell her anyway? | 原来你不打算告诉她 |
[32:38] | No. | 不打算 |
[32:40] | And why the hell not? | 为什么不说 |
[32:41] | Because I want to know the truth… | 因为我想知道真相 |
[32:44] | just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[32:46] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[32:49] | Deal. | 成交 |
[32:57] | I made you promise not see Frank, | 我叫你答应我 不去找弗兰克 |
[33:00] | and then I go and hook up with doucheface? | 然后我自己跟二货脸勾搭上了 |
[33:04] | And the worst part — I fell for that putz. | 最糟糕的是 我对他还挺来感的 |
[33:08] | And don’t you dare tell anyone this, but the sex… | 不许告诉别人 不过跟他滚床单 |
[33:11] | it was good. | 感觉很棒 |
[33:15] | Maybe we should talk about something else. | 或者我们该换个话题了 |
[33:17] | Oh, like you’re such a prude? | 比方说 你怎么个假正经 |
[33:19] | Hey, I know what Frank’s into, so if he’s into you, | 我知道弗兰克喜欢什么 如果他喜欢你 |
[33:22] | that says a lot about you, little missy. | 很多事情就不言而喻了 小姑娘 |
[33:26] | Finally. | 终于上了 |
[33:27] | Wait. So, you and Frank — he tells you things? | 所以你跟弗兰克 交流很多吗 |
[33:32] | What do you mean, “things”? | 你指的交流是什么 |
[33:34] | I don’t know. It’s just | 我不清楚 只是 |
[33:35] | he’s always hinting at all this bad stuff he does, | 他总是暗示他干的坏事 |
[33:38] | and I don’t know if that’s just a front or… | 我不知道那只是他在装样子还是 |
[33:40] | Mm, you minx. | 你这个狡猾的家伙 |
[33:41] | You invited me out for drinks | 你约我出来喝酒 |
[33:42] | so you could pump me for info about Frank. | 是为了从我嘴里套出弗兰克的事 |
[33:45] | No. | 才不是 |
[33:46] | Men lie to us, Laurel. | 男人会骗我们 劳拉 |
[33:47] | We don’t need to do it to each other. | 我们就不需要再骗彼此了 |
[33:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:53] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[33:55] | And I want to know more about him. | 我想更进一步了解他 |
[33:58] | Why is that so bad? | 这又有什么不对呢 |
[34:01] | You do like him. | 你确实喜欢上他了 |
[34:03] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[34:05] | Me and Frank, we got a fight club. | 我跟弗兰克结了个秘密联盟 |
[34:07] | And the first rule is | 第一个原则就是 |
[34:08] | we don’t tell you knuckleheads crap about each other. | 绝不向你们这些小傻瓜透露彼此的秘密 |
[34:12] | Hey, lazy, another round on her. | 服务生 再来一轮 她请客 |
[34:19] | Found your recorder. | 找到你的录音机了 |
[34:20] | It’s on the floor next to Bonnie’s desk. | 掉在邦尼桌子边的地上了 |
[34:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:24] | So, I talked to my guy about who sent the photo to Sinclair. | 我问了我的线人是谁给辛克莱尔发的照片 |
[34:28] | He give you a name? | 他告诉你是谁了吗 |
[34:29] | No, but he tracked the I.P. Address | 没有 但是他追踪到了一个IP地址 |
[34:30] | to an apartment building in South Philly. | 是在费城南部的一栋公寓 |
[34:32] | Guess who happens to live there. | 猜猜谁碰巧住在那里 |
[34:34] | I’m just glad the world finally knows the truth. | 我只是高兴 真相终于公布于众了 |
[34:38] | It was time. | 是时候了 |
[34:40] | Ms. Guthrie. | 格思里小姐 |
[34:41] | Wait here, – or I’ll have to call security. | 你在这等着 不然我就要叫保安了 |
[34:44] | You were their employee. | 你受雇于他们 |
[34:44] | They trusted you with their privacy. | 他们将个人隐私托付给你 |
[34:46] | Something that perverse should never be private. | 那么恶心的事情 不该被隐瞒下去 |
[34:50] | How do you know it’s true? | 你怎么知道它是真的 |
[34:52] | I’ve known Caleb and Catherine their entire lives. | 我看着凯勒布和凯瑟琳长大的 |
[34:56] | You notice things, especially when they’re not right. | 所以他们有什么事 我都会察觉 |
[35:01] | So when I found Grant and Ursula that morning… | 而那天早上 当我看到格兰特和俄苏拉 |
[35:07] | saw the things that had been done to them… | 看到他们所遭受的事情 |
[35:14] | They’re guilty, Ms. Keating. | 他们有罪 基廷女士 |
[35:19] | So we have a move. | 我们掌握了动机 |
[35:22] | Parents find out about incest, take them out of will. | 父母得知兄妹乱伦 把他们从遗嘱中撤掉 |
[35:28] | Bye-bye billions. | 再见了 富豪 |
[35:30] | So the strategy is to… | 所以采取的策略是 |
[35:34] | I don’t know what the damn strategy is. | 我压根不知道用什么策略 |
[35:40] | Slobs. | 一群懒鬼 |
[35:51] | 邀请您参加乌托邦社团 回归庆典 | |
[36:13] | It’s a miracle we made it 21 days. | 我们居然忍了21天 真是奇迹 |
[36:17] | I can’t wait any longer. On your stomach — I’ll get the lube. | 我再也等不了了 转过去 我去拿润滑剂 |
[36:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:21] | I, uh, I have to tell you something. | 有件事情我必须要跟你说 |
[36:23] | O-okay, you’re scaring me. | 好吧 你吓到我了 |
[36:25] | It’s — it’s… | 是关于 |
[36:27] | It’s nothing bad. | 不是什么坏事 |
[36:28] | I just… | 只是我 |
[36:30] | I met this girl through work who invited me to a sex party, | 某个工作碰到的女孩 请我去了性爱派对 |
[36:34] | so I went. | 然后我去了 |
[36:35] | – How is that not bad? – Just — just listen. | -这怎么不算是坏事 -听我说完 |
[36:36] | Why? So I can hear your lame excuses? | 为什么 所以就能听你的烂借口了吗 |
[36:39] | I didn’t hook up with anyone, Ollie. | 我没有碰任何人 奥利 |
[36:42] | I didn’t even want to. | 我一点想法也没有 |
[36:42] | You can ask Michaela. She was there. | 你可以去问米凯拉 她在现场 |
[36:44] | She’ll tell you that I was good. | 她会告诉你我没干什么 |
[36:48] | For once, I — | 仅此一次 我 |
[36:50] | I was good. | 真的没干什么 |
[36:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:57] | I, uh — I mean, even I probably would’ve had sex | 我是想说 即使是我都有可能在性爱派对上 |
[37:00] | at a sex party. | 和别人滚床单 |
[37:02] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:04] | So we’re okay? | 所以我们之间没事吧 |
[37:05] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:08] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[37:10] | Yeah, ’cause of — ’cause of you. | 是啊 因为 因为你 |
[37:14] | You know what? Lie on your back. | 快点 躺下 |
[37:16] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[37:18] | I want to look in your eyes. | 我想看着你的眼睛 |
[37:40] | So… I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[37:45] | I want you to sleep over. | 我想让你在这过夜 |
[37:47] | To sleep… | 是睡觉 |
[37:50] | …or do other things? | 还是做点别的事 |
[37:53] | Other things. | 别的事 |
[38:03] | Got any ideas? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[38:07] | I can think of — | 我能想到的 |
[38:11] | Spell it. | 用实际行动说吧 |
[38:40] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[38:44] | Did your mother put you up to this? | 是你妈妈让你来的吗 |
[38:45] | She doesn’t know I’m here. | 她不知道我来了 |
[38:48] | Dad, I’m in trouble. | 爸爸 我有麻烦了 |
[38:50] | What’s wrong, Ash? | 怎么了 亚设 |
[38:52] | It’s about Tiffany. | 是关于蒂芙尼的 |
[39:26] | Is this so you could get a thank-you? | 你是为了得到一句谢谢来的吗 |
[39:29] | Like there’s any other reason | 不是你的话 |
[39:30] | the sergeant’s offering me a job. | 警探怎么可能给我一份工作 |
[39:33] | – What do you want? – A job. | -你想要什么 -一份工作 |
[39:36] | I know it doesn’t make up for everything, but — | 我知道这不能弥补一切 但是 |
[39:37] | I ain’t taking the job… | 我不会接受这份工作的 |
[39:39] | Not if it means owing you anything. | 如果它意味着我要欠你人情的话 |
[39:42] | You don’t… at all. | 你不欠我 |
[39:43] | I…just wanted to do what was right. | 我只是想做对的事 |
[39:45] | Is that why you screwed Eve, too, to do what’s right? | 所以你和伊芙上床也是为了做对的事 |
[39:48] | She was just someone from my past. | 她只是我的过去 |
[39:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[39:51] | Just like Sam, me, | 就像山姆 我 |
[39:54] | and the next person you decide to use. | 和下一个你打算利用的人一样 |
[39:55] | You’re right, okay? | 你说的对 |
[39:56] | Everything you want to say to me right now, | 你现在想对我说的一切 |
[39:59] | all the names you want to call me — | 你想给我戴上的所有帽子 |
[40:01] | pathetic, conniving, selfish — but… | 悲剧 纵容 自私都可以 但是 |
[40:06] | I had to try, Nate…. | 我必须试一试 内特 |
[40:09] | Not so you’d forgive me, but because… | 不是因为这样你会原谅我 而是 |
[40:14] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[40:21] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[40:24] | I understand if we can’t get past this, | 如果过不了这一关我也能理解 |
[40:25] | but I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself | 但是如果我不尽力试一试 |
[40:28] | if I didn’t at least try. | 我就无法原谅我自己 |
[40:36] | You need to go home. | 你得回去了 |
[40:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:48] | I’m not saying no, Annalise. | 我不是拒绝你 安娜丽丝 |
[40:53] | Just… | 只是 |
[40:55] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[40:58] | All right. | 好 |
[41:03] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[41:06] | Night. | 晚安 |
[41:27] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[41:43] | Car! | 有车 |
[41:49] | – Was that a cop? – I think so. | -是警察吗 -我想是的 |
[42:02] | The hell are you doing?! | 你们在干什么 |
[42:03] | Oh, my God, is that… | 我的天哪 那是 |
[42:06] | Get in the car, now! | 上车 快 |