时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I want you to kill me. | 我想让你杀了我 |
[00:03] | I’m not the woman you think I am. | 我不是你想的那种女人 |
[00:06] | I gave Nia those pills | 我给妮娅那些药 |
[00:08] | because I loved her. | 是因为我爱她 |
[00:10] | I framed him. | 我诬陷了他 |
[00:11] | Because you killed Sam? | 因为你杀了山姆 |
[00:12] | Because I’m protecting the person who did. | 因为我要保护杀了他的人 |
[00:15] | So, I did something bad. | 我也做了件坏事 |
[00:17] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:17] | I kept searching for the secret baby | 我继续搜索了那个私生子 |
[00:19] | even though you told me not to. | 虽然你让我不要再查了 |
[00:20] | His name’s Philip Jessup. | 他叫菲利普·杰瑟普 |
[00:22] | Emily Sinclair got the D.A. to open an investigation on me. | 艾米莉·辛克莱尔说服地检对我展开调查 |
[00:25] | We’re done, Ash. | 你我就此绝情 亚设 |
[00:27] | Girl to girl, | 说句女生间的心里话 |
[00:27] | I thought you should know the real about your boyfriend. | 我觉得你该知道你男朋友的真面目 |
[00:29] | In case he hasn’t told you about tiffany howard. | 如果他还没把蒂芙尼·霍华德的事告诉你 |
[00:31] | Tiffany was gang raped. | 蒂芙尼被轮奸了 |
[00:40] | Connor! | 康纳尔 |
[00:41] | If you don’t want to come, then don’t. | 不想来就别来 |
[00:43] | Okay, but just think for a second. | 能不能先想一想 |
[00:45] | No more excuses. We know better this time. | 不要再找借口了 这次不能再这么做了 |
[00:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:52] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[00:56] | Stop them. | 拦下他们 |
[01:19] | Relax. I left the gun in your house this time. | 别紧张 我把枪留在你家了 |
[01:33] | Have some balls, Mr. Lecht. | 拿出点样子来 莱特先生 |
[01:34] | Your client’s going down for murder | 如果你没办法把罪名安到其他嫌疑人身上 |
[01:35] | unless you can find someone else to pin it on. | 你的当事人就要被判谋杀罪名成立了 |
[01:38] | For our case, it’s Mother Teresa. | 在这个案例里 是圣母特蕾莎 |
[01:41] | So, how are you gonna turn her into a killer? | 你怎么把她说成杀人犯 |
[01:43] | Well, normally, you’d start by mining | 通常情况下 从挖掘 |
[01:45] | the suspect’s personality traits. | 嫌疑人的性格特征着手 |
[01:46] | Such as… | 例如 |
[01:49] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[01:49] | She’s kind of the most selfless person who ever lived. | 她算是这个世界上最无私的人了 |
[01:51] | Well, use that. | 那就利用这一点 |
[01:53] | She has an inflated sense of self-worth, thinks she’s god. | 她有膨胀的自尊心 认为自己就是上帝 |
[01:55] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[01:56] | Is she a egomaniac, a secret abuser of children, a… | 她会不会是自大狂 隐秘的虐童犯 或是 |
[01:59] | Sad loner. | 可悲的独狼 |
[02:01] | Philip only has four friends on his profile, | 根据菲利普的档案 他只有四个朋友 |
[02:03] | and they’re all from his gaming community, | 全都来自他的游戏社区 |
[02:04] | And look — | 看看 |
[02:05] | he’s alone in almost all his pictures, | 他在几乎所有照片里都是一个人 |
[02:07] | no family, friends. | 没有家人 朋友 |
[02:08] | May be a loner, but he’s got some bomb-ass game controllers. | 他也许是头独狼 但是他的游戏手柄很棒 |
[02:10] | We can argue that he’s got antisocial personality disorder, | 我们可以辩称他患有反社会人格障碍 |
[02:13] | that he’s prone to violence, homicidal tendencies… | 非常暴力 有谋杀倾向 |
[02:17] | Charity work — uh, most of it focused on hospice care, so… | 慈善 主要是修建救济院 所以 |
[02:21] | I don’t know how that could tie into her motive. | 我不知道这怎么跟动机扯上关系 |
[02:22] | I do. | 我知道 |
[02:23] | Maybe she killed for love or… | 也许她杀人是为情或是 |
[02:25] | Money. | 为财 |
[02:25] | Philip gets minimum wage at his grocery-store job, | 菲利普在杂货店的工作只能拿到最低工资 |
[02:27] | explaining why he’d be after the Hapstall fortune. | 可以解释他为什么会想要获得哈普斯托家的财产 |
[02:29] | We need an emotional motive for the jury, | 我们要给陪审团提供一个情感上的动机 |
[02:31] | can’t just be financial. | 而非财务上的 |
[02:32] | He’s got white man’s rage. | 他有白种人的怒火 |
[02:33] | Here he is poor and lonely, while two minorities | 他自己贫穷孤独 而两个少数民族的人 |
[02:36] | live the wealthy life his blood entitles him to. | 却过着以他的血统应该过上的富足生活 |
[02:38] | Did Mother Teresa have the means to commit this murder? | 圣母特蕾莎有没有能力犯下这起谋杀 |
[02:41] | Well, the victim was a small child, and… | 被害人是个小孩 |
[02:44] | since Mother Teresa often worked with poor children — | 而圣母特蕾莎的工作围绕着穷苦的孩子们 |
[02:47] | Poor, vulnerable children. | 穷苦 脆弱的孩子 |
[02:49] | Philip lives within two miles of the Hapstall mansion. | 菲利普住的地方离哈普斯托宅邸只有三公里 |
[02:52] | We just have to prove he was in town | 我们只需要证明谋杀当晚 |
[02:53] | the night of the murders. | 他就在城里 |
[02:54] | You haven’t figured that out yet? | 你们还没找到证据吗 |
[02:55] | – We’re working on it. – Work faster. | -我们正在想办法 -速度再快点 |
[02:57] | Go through discovery. Study the crime scene. | 翻阅文件 研究犯罪现场 |
[02:59] | Get me proof that Philip is a killer | 找到菲利普是凶手的证据 |
[03:01] | so I can spring it on Sinclair before the trial. | 我好在开庭前把它甩到辛克莱尔脸上 |
[03:04] | What about Catherine and Caleb? | 那凯瑟琳和凯勒布呢 |
[03:05] | Um, should we tell them that we found him? | 要告诉他们我们找到他了吗 |
[03:07] | So they can confront him and do something stupid? | 好让他们去质问他然后干出什么蠢事 |
[03:09] | No. We say nothing until we know more. | 不 在有进一步线索前什么都不说 |
[03:15] | Which means no pillow talk with your boyfriend. | 也就是说不能跟你男朋友说私房话了 |
[03:27] | There’s this, too. | 给你这个 |
[03:28] | She made it for your birthday and asked me to hide it. | 她为你生日织的 让我先藏起来 |
[03:31] | No, my wife did not make this. | 这不可能是我太太织的 |
[03:33] | She did. | 是她织的 |
[03:35] | Why doesn’t it look like crap? | 那怎么看起来没那么糟 |
[03:39] | Well, I might’ve cleaned up the ends just a little bit. | 我给它收了个尾 |
[03:42] | Are you Nate Lahey? | 是内特·勒西吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah. What do you need? | 是 有什么事 |
[03:46] | You’ve been served. | 你被传唤了 |
[03:50] | Sinclair’s saying Nia’s death was foul play. | 辛克莱尔说妮娅的死有问题 |
[03:53] | She wants the judge to let her test Nia’s blood. | 她想让法官允许她检测妮娅的血液 |
[03:56] | Nia was cremated. | 妮娅已经火化了 |
[03:57] | They took blood samples after she died | 医院在她死后抽取了血样 |
[03:58] | for some clinical trial. | 用做临床实验 |
[04:04] | So, those pills I got you — | 我给你搞到的那些药 |
[04:05] | I didn’t give them to Nate. | 我没给内特 |
[04:07] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[04:08] | I got to know if I’m gonna protect us here. | 告诉我我才好保护我们 |
[04:11] | If you want to protect us, | 如果你想保护我们 |
[04:12] | kill Emily Sinclair. | 杀了艾米莉·辛克莱尔 |
[04:25] | I was wondering when you’d show up. | 我一直在想你什么时候才会来 |
[04:34] | Did the two of you kill her together? | 是你们俩一起干的吗 |
[04:39] | Ha. Great. | 太好了 |
[04:40] | So now I’m gonna have to defend both of you. | 这下我得给你们俩辩护了 |
[04:42] | I did it…on my own. | 是我干的 我一个人 |
[04:44] | She called me first, asked me for pills. | 她先找了我 让我给她弄那些药 |
[04:47] | Of course she did, because who doesn’t ask | 当然了 谁不会找丈夫的情人 |
[04:48] | their husband’s mistress to off her? | 来杀了自己呢 |
[04:53] | Okay, that — | 好吧 那 |
[04:55] | I’m very sorry for your loss, Nate. I am. | 对你太太的过世我深表同情 内特 真的 |
[04:58] | But what you did — | 但你所做的 |
[04:59] | you knew Sinclair wanted to take you down. | 你知道辛克莱尔想要搞跨你 |
[05:00] | She wanted to take me down, not him. | 她想搞垮的是我 不是他 |
[05:11] | I’ll fix it — or try. | 我会解决的 至少会想办法 |
[05:15] | Nia was stage four? | 妮娅是癌症四期 |
[05:17] | For over a year. | 已经一年多了 |
[05:18] | That’s our answer then — | 那这就是答案了 |
[05:20] | convince the judge Nia died of natural causes | 让法官相信妮娅是自然死亡 |
[05:22] | and that Sinclair has some vendetta against the two of you. | 而辛克莱尔跟你们俩有积怨所以处处针对 |
[05:27] | But you are not allowed anywhere near this. | 但你不许跟这件事扯上半点关系 |
[05:30] | The fact that there’s been any contact | 在我走后你们俩居然还有联系 |
[05:32] | between the two of you since I left is crazy. | 就已经够疯的了 |
[05:34] | You both know it, so don’t make me say it again. | 你们俩都清楚 所以别逼我再说一次 |
[05:38] | We have to prep. | 我们得做准备了 |
[05:53] | Don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 有我呢 |
[06:02] | Hey, you didn’t call me back last night. | 你昨晚没回我电话 |
[06:03] | I fell asleep early. | 我很早就睡了 |
[06:05] | Okay, but this thing with my dad has gotten worse. | 好吧 但我爸那边的情况更糟了 |
[06:08] | They’ve removed him from the bench | 在调查结束前 |
[06:08] | until the investigation’s over. | 他都被停职了 |
[06:10] | Which is the least he deserves, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这已经是对他最轻的处罚了吗 |
[06:13] | I guess, but he’s blaming me. | 也许吧 但他怪我 |
[06:15] | And you? Aren’t you blaming you? | 你呢 你怪自己吗 |
[06:17] | – For what? – What you and your friends did at Trotter Lake. | -怪自己什么 -你跟你朋友在特罗特湖干的事 |
[06:21] | What’s Trotter Lake? | 特罗特湖发生什么事了 |
[06:23] | It’s rude to eavesdrop. | 偷听是很不礼貌的 |
[06:26] | Hey, wait. Bonnie. | 等一下 邦尼 |
[06:28] | I’m meeting Annalise at court. | 我要去法庭找安娜丽丝 |
[06:29] | I know. Just… | 我知道 只是 |
[06:31] | Look, who told you? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[06:32] | I just confront you with the fact | 我刚刚质问你 |
[06:34] | that you and your friends gang raped a girl, | 你和朋友轮奸一个女孩的事 |
[06:35] | and your response is who told me? | 而你的回答却是问谁告诉我的 |
[06:36] | No, I-I wasn’t a part of that. | 不 我 我没参与 |
[06:38] | I — it was my party, but I was downstairs. | 我 那是我的派对 但我在楼下 |
[06:40] | – They were upstair– – You could’ve stopped them. | -他们在楼上 -你可以制止他们的 |
[06:41] | N — I-I was drunk. | 不 我 我喝醉了 |
[06:42] | What an original excuse. | 多新鲜的借口 |
[06:47] | Your client hacked into the Tidwells’ cellphones | 你的委托人黑入了蒂德韦尔的手机 |
[06:50] | then stole private texts of a sexual nature | 并盗取了一个丈夫和自己妻子之间 |
[06:52] | sent between a husband and his wife. | 发送的私密短信 |
[06:54] | Allegedly stole. | 涉嫌盗取 |
[06:55] | He then printed and distributed them | 接着他打印出那些短信 |
[06:57] | to every member of their church congregation. | 并发给了他们教堂会众的每个人 |
[06:59] | Allegedly — you have no proof my client did this. | 是涉嫌 你没有证据证明是我的委托人干的 |
[07:01] | Right. There’s just proof he did this. | 没错 只有他干这件事的证据 |
[07:05] | Your client might’ve gotten away | 你的委托人骚扰莎伦的前两任丈夫 |
[07:07] | with harassing Sharon’s last two husbands, | 也许都逃脱了制裁 |
[07:09] | but this time he went to far, | 但这一次他做的太过分了 |
[07:11] | to the point where Marco Tidwell | 以至于马尔科·蒂德韦尔 |
[07:13] | felt his only escape was to do a swan dive | 觉得自己唯一的出路便是 |
[07:15] | off the 15th floor of the Eisenworth building. | 从艾森乌斯大楼的15楼跳下去 |
[07:18] | – No one can make someone commit suicide. – I disagree. | -没人能逼别人自杀 -我不同意 |
[07:20] | Then let’s go to trial. It starts in a few hours. | 那咱们就上庭 几小时后就开庭了 |
[07:22] | – Five years. – Six months, two years probation. | -五年 -六个月 两年缓刑 |
[07:24] | Four years minimum security. | 四年低警戒监狱 |
[07:26] | Prussian blue. | 普鲁士蓝 |
[07:27] | You wore that same color | 我们蜜月的第一晚 |
[07:28] | the first night of our honeymoon. | 你也是穿的这个颜色的衣服 |
[07:32] | Two years, or we walk. | 两年 不然没得谈 |
[07:34] | Did you wear that for me? | 你是为我穿的吗 |
[07:35] | What do you say? Do we have a deal? | 怎么样 达成协议吗 |
[07:37] | You did, didn’t you? | 就是为我穿的 对吧 |
[07:39] | Do not make the deal. | 不要达成协议 |
[07:40] | Sharon. Honey. | 莎伦 亲爱的 |
[07:41] | You’re delusional, Dale. | 你有妄想症 戴尔 |
[07:43] | A-and now you’ve killed the love of my life, so enough. | 你现在还杀了我人生挚爱 所以够了 |
[07:46] | We’re going to trial. | 我们要上庭 |
[07:49] | That woman doesn’t love you, you hear me? Not one ounce. | 那个女人不爱你 听见没 一点都不爱 |
[07:52] | Well, that’s where we disagree. | 在这件事上咱们有分歧 |
[07:55] | – Lunch? – Your trial is in four hours. | -吃午餐吗 -你四小时后就开庭了 |
[07:56] | We don’t have time to eat. | 没时间吃了 |
[07:59] | See if the judge will grant us a continuance. | 看法官是否准许延期审理 |
[08:01] | I’ll go now. | 我现在就去 |
[08:03] | Then tell Bixby to take the assault, or it’s six to eight. | 那就让比克斯比接受人身攻击罪 不然就是六到八年 |
[08:08] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[08:15] | Nate lost his wife after watching her suffer for years. | 内特的妻子在受苦多年后离世 |
[08:18] | Or he killed her so he could be with you. | 又或者他为了跟你在一起而杀了自己的妻子 |
[08:22] | Do I need to talk to your boss again? | 我需要再找你上司谈谈吗 |
[08:24] | I was told to back off of you, not Mr. Lahey. | 我受命放过你 又不是勒西先生 |
[08:27] | It’s just a simple blood test. | 只是简单验个血而已 |
[08:28] | If he has nothing to hide, why object? | 要是他无所隐瞒 为什么要反对呢 |
[08:33] | You’re messing with the wrong bitch. | 你惹错人了 |
[08:36] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁我吗 |
[08:38] | I guess you’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[08:50] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[08:59] | You know, there are people on the other side of this door. | 门那边还有人呢 |
[09:02] | I thought getting caught was the fun part. | 被人发现才好玩呢 |
[09:04] | Are you getting soft on me? | 你身子发软了吗 |
[09:06] | No. | 没有 |
[09:07] | Oh, neither are you. | 你也不软啊 |
[09:13] | I thought you had your trial. | 我以为你要出庭 |
[09:14] | That’s why I’m here — to get help. | 所以我才回来 来找人帮忙 |
[09:16] | I take it that all this playtime | 我猜你们既然在玩 |
[09:18] | means that you’ve already found evidence to convict Philip. | 说明你们已经找到证据给菲利普定罪了 |
[09:22] | Working on it. | 还在查 |
[09:23] | Miss Castillo with me. | 卡斯蒂洛小姐跟我来 |
[09:27] | So, we need to prove that our client | 我们需要证明我们的委托人 |
[09:29] | had nothing to do with that man’s suicide, | 跟那人的自杀毫无关系 |
[09:31] | that he jumped off the building for some other reason. | 他是因为别的原因才跳楼的 |
[09:33] | Our client jumped off a building? | 我们的委托人跳楼了 |
[09:35] | The victim, Marco Tidwell. | 是死者 马尔科·蒂德韦尔 |
[09:37] | Our client, Dale, he stalked Marco, | 我们的委托人戴尔跟踪过马尔科 |
[09:39] | so find out what he knows about him. | 去查查看他对死者了解多少 |
[09:41] | What — what Dale knows, or what Marco knows? | 是查戴尔知道什么还是马尔科 |
[09:43] | My God. Mr. Gibbons, help Miss Castillo | 上帝啊 吉本斯先生 请帮 |
[09:46] | figure out my case. | 卡斯蒂洛小姐理一下这案子 |
[09:47] | No, I can do it. You just — | 不用 我可以的 你只要 |
[09:48] | And I’d rather work on the Hapstalls. | 我更愿意查哈普斯托案 |
[09:49] | I’m sure Laurel’s got it. | 我相信劳拉可以的 |
[09:51] | You think this is a democracy? | 你觉得我是在跟你商量吗 |
[09:53] | You go where I tell you to go. | 我说什么你就做什么 |
[09:55] | Should I help, too? See if Bonnie needs anything? | 需要我吗 看看邦尼有什么需要帮忙的 |
[09:58] | Great. Now you got two men holding your hand. | 好极了 现在你有两个男人帮你了 |
[10:03] | Wow. Way to set feminism back a few steps. | 真是男女平等的退步啊 |
[10:06] | Me? It’s her. | 是我有问题吗 是她好不好 |
[10:10] | If I were Marco, I would’ve killed myself, too. | 如果我是马尔科 我也会选择自杀 |
[10:14] | He only made $85,000 a year, you know? | 他一年才赚八万五千块 |
[10:16] | That’s actually a lot of money. | 那其实挺多的 |
[10:17] | No, bro, it’s not, but it’s cute you think that. | 不 老兄 不多 不过你这么想很可爱 |
[10:20] | How do you know how much Marco made? | 你怎么知道马尔科赚多少钱 |
[10:21] | I went through his tax returns. | 我查了他的退税单 |
[10:23] | And you claim you’re not a stalker. | 你还说你不是跟踪狂 |
[10:24] | I was looking out for Sharon. She has expensive tastes. | 我是为了莎伦着想 她的品位很昂贵 |
[10:28] | I wanted to make sure her new husband would be able | 我得确定她的新丈夫能够 |
[10:30] | to provide what she deserves. | 满足她的需求 |
[10:32] | What else did you find out about him? | 你还发现什么了 |
[10:33] | Anything that’d make him commit suicide? | 有任何能够导致他自杀的东西吗 |
[10:36] | He went to church. | 他去教堂 |
[10:37] | Religious people are less likely to commit suicide. | 有信仰的人自杀的可能性更低 |
[10:40] | Okay, what if he went to church three nights a week? | 好吧 那如果每周去三晚呢 |
[10:43] | Who does that unless they’re depressed? | 除了心理抑郁的人还有谁会这样做 |
[10:45] | Ha. You have a really strange way of looking at the world. | 你的三观还真奇怪 |
[10:48] | Wait. He went to church at night? | 等一下 他晚上去教堂吗 |
[10:52] | Marco was an alcoholic. He wasn’t going to church. | 马尔科酗酒 他不是去教堂 |
[10:54] | He was going to AA meetings, | 他去的是酗酒者互助会 |
[10:56] | which proves he had substance-abuse issues | 这可以证明他有滥用药品的问题 |
[10:57] | that we could argue led to suicide. | 我们可以辩称这是导致他自杀的原因 |
[10:59] | The anonymity of AA meetings is protected under the law. | 酗酒者互助会的匿名制受法律保护 |
[11:02] | Then let’s ask Sharon on the stand. | 那就在庭上询问莎伦 |
[11:03] | She’s not gonna admit her husband was a drunk | 但如果这有益于戴尔的案子 |
[11:05] | if it helps Dale’s case. | 她是不会承认她丈夫酗酒的 |
[11:07] | She will if we make her. | 我们会让她承认的 |
[11:10] | Was your husband an alcoholic? | 你的丈夫酗酒吗 |
[11:13] | They told me you would try and blame the victim. | 他们说过你会把责任推到被害人身上 |
[11:16] | Answer the question, Mrs. Tidwell. | 回答问题 蒂德韦尔夫人 |
[11:20] | No, my husband was not an alcoholic. | 不 我的丈夫不酗酒 |
[11:22] | So why else would he go to St. Colette’s church | 那他为什么要一周去三次 |
[11:24] | three times a week for Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings? | 圣科莱特教堂的酗酒者互助会呢 |
[11:27] | He went to church to worship. | 他去教堂做礼拜 |
[11:29] | He was a godly man. | 他是个虔诚的人 |
[11:31] | Mrs. Tidwell, would you be surprised to know | 蒂德韦尔夫人 那你看到安保摄像头 |
[11:35] | that we have dozens of security-camera photos | 拍下的这些马尔科去参加互助会的照片 |
[11:37] | of Marco attending this AA meeting? | 会感到惊讶吗 |
[11:40] | Wait. We have photos? | 等下 我们有照片吗 |
[11:41] | She’s bluffing, you idiot. | 诈她呢 笨蛋 |
[11:43] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:43] | I-I might recall him saying that he was interested in going. | 我想他可能说过他想去 |
[11:47] | So you lied. | 所以你说谎了 |
[11:48] | – You knew he was an alcoholic. – No. | -你知道他有酒瘾问题 -不 |
[11:50] | Because alcoholics are three times more likely | 因为酗酒者罹患抑郁症的可能 |
[11:52] | to suffer from clinical depression than the general public. | 是正常人群的三倍 |
[11:54] | Marco was not depressed. | 马尔科没有抑郁症 |
[11:55] | Your Honor, where is the medical evidence? | 法官大人 有医学证据能证明吗 |
[11:56] | And that’s why he killed himself. | 是抑郁症导致了他的自杀 |
[11:58] | It wasn’t because of my client. | 而并不是我的委托人 |
[11:59] | It was because he was a drunk | 是因为他酗酒 |
[12:01] | who couldn’t stand his life with you any longer. | 且无法忍受与你一起生活 |
[12:03] | If Ms. Keating continues to treat my witness | 如果基廷女士继续 |
[12:05] | with such disrespect… | 对我的证人无礼 |
[12:06] | Relax. Mrs. Tidwell gave me everything I need to know. | 别紧张 蒂德韦尔夫人已经回答了我的问题 |
[12:09] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[12:11] | Your next witness, Mr. Nelson? | 你的下一个证人 尼尔森先生 |
[12:19] | I’d like to call the victim, Marco Tidwell, to the stand. | 请允许我传唤受害人 马尔科·蒂德韦尔出庭作证 |
[12:24] | Objection. | 反对 |
[12:25] | Mr. Tidwell’s posthumous testimony | 蒂德韦尔先生的遗言 |
[12:27] | wasn’t on the evidence list. | 并没有列入证据列表 |
[12:28] | Only because I wanted to spare Mrs. Tidwell | 那只是因为我本不想让蒂德韦尔夫人 |
[12:30] | the undue pains of hearing her husband’s 911 call, | 承受听她丈夫报警电话的痛苦 |
[12:33] | but since Ms. Keating has dragged us into the muck, | 但鉴于基廷女士一再乱搞 |
[12:36] | – I have no other choice. – This is hearsay, your honor. | -我别无选择 -这是传闻证据 法官大人 |
[12:38] | It’s a dying declaration, Ms. Keating. | 这是临终陈述 基廷女士 |
[12:40] | Let’s just hear it. | 我们听听吧 |
[12:43] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[12:45] | This is Marco Tidwell. And I’m going to kill myself. | 我是马尔科·蒂德韦尔 我即将自杀 |
[12:48] | Where are you, Marco? | 你在哪里 马尔科 |
[12:49] | The roof of the Eisenworth building. | 艾森乌斯大楼楼顶 |
[12:50] | Marco, listen — | 马尔科 听我说 |
[12:51] | I’m calling so that bastard hears this. | 我打电话是为了让那个混蛋听到 |
[12:54] | He needs to know he did this. | 他要知道是他导致了这一切 |
[12:56] | Marco, I understand how painful this is. | 马尔科 我知道你很痛苦 |
[12:58] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[13:00] | Marco? Marco? | 马尔科 马尔科 |
[13:02] | Marco, are you there? | 马尔科 你还在吗 |
[13:03] | Marco? | 马尔科 |
[13:09] | We switch to an insanity defense. | 我们可以改为精神失常辩护 |
[13:11] | Or have Dale ruled unfit to stand trial. | 或者让戴尔被裁定为不宜上庭 |
[13:13] | We’ll look desperate to the jury. | 那就是告诉陪审团 我们没希望了 |
[13:14] | Reapproach the prosecutor about a deal? | 再尝试与公诉方达成协议 |
[13:16] | That’s called losing. We don’t do that. | 那叫失败 我们不可能这么做 |
[13:18] | Ms. Castillo, any ideas? | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 有主意吗 |
[13:20] | Or are you just gonna let the men think of them for you? | 还是说你只打算让这些男人替你思考 |
[13:24] | Why do I even bother asking? | 真是问也白问 |
[13:26] | Find me something I can use in court. | 去找能在法庭上用到的东西 |
[13:30] | 来电 凯勒布·哈普斯托 | |
[13:31] | Look. Caleb’s calling. | 看 凯勒布打过来了 |
[13:32] | Now, why does caleb have your number? | 为什么凯勒布会有你的号码 |
[13:34] | I gave it to him when I was prepping him for trial. | 我帮他做庭审演练时留给他的 |
[13:37] | Oh, you mean preppin’ him for that ass. | 是跟他演练他的翘臀吧 |
[13:39] | Answer it. | 接吧 |
[13:40] | – Come on. – So I have to pretend like we haven’t found | -快 -然后我得装做没找到他们那个 |
[13:42] | their killer cousin? | 杀人犯表亲吗 |
[13:44] | Not happening. | 我才不干 |
[13:45] | You’re no fun. | 真没劲 |
[13:46] | – There he is. – Hey, uh, good news — | -你来了 -好消息 |
[13:48] | Philip was in town the night of the murders. | 凶案当晚菲利普就在城里 |
[13:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:51] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:52] | He posted to Reddit that night, | 那晚他在论坛上发帖来着 |
[13:53] | and his I.P. address puts him in the city. | IP地址显示他在城里 |
[13:55] | Nice. | 很好 |
[13:56] | O-one of you explain right now. | 你俩谁给我个解释 |
[13:58] | I asked your boo to help us out on the hacking angle. | 我拜托你的小男友帮我们黑电脑了 |
[14:00] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:01] | Today. I-I texted you. | 今天 我发短信给你了 |
[14:03] | Where should I set up? | 我在哪儿干活 |
[14:04] | On the couch. Take whatever space you need. | 沙发上 随便用 |
[14:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:07] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[14:08] | Relax. He’s not my type. | 放松 他不是我的菜 |
[14:20] | I thought you said no contact. | 你不是说不能联系 |
[14:23] | Between you and Nate. | 是你和内特不能联系 |
[14:26] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[14:31] | I know you’re mad. | 我知道你很生气 |
[14:35] | and I would’ve called, | 我该打给你 |
[14:36] | but I haven’t had a second to myself. | 但我一点闲工夫都没有 |
[14:38] | Do I look mad? | 我看着像生气了吗 |
[14:42] | I know you got a lot going on right now. | 我知道你现在事情很多 |
[14:44] | I can see that, | 我看得出 |
[14:45] | but you’re not the only one with a personal life. | 但不止你一个人有个人生活 |
[14:49] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[14:50] | Oh, no, no, no, you don’t get to ask me that. | 不不不 轮不到你来问我这个 |
[14:53] | – You’re blushing. – Oh, stop. | -你脸红了 -停下 |
[14:56] | I have a life in New York, yes, but don’t worry. | 我在纽约有自己的生活 但别担心 |
[15:01] | There’s no one worth being jealous over. | 没人值得你吃醋的 |
[15:08] | I have to make a confession. | 我得坦白 |
[15:11] | I’m maybe just a tiny bit happy that Nate killed his wife… | 我有那么一点点高兴内特杀了他妻子 |
[15:16] | ’cause it means I get to see you again. | 因为这样我就能再见到你了 |
[15:22] | You could throw the hearing… | 你可以故意输掉听证会 |
[15:25] | Nate goes to jail, we run off together. | 内特蹲监狱 我们一块私奔 |
[15:28] | We could open a practice, but in Paris — | 我们能在巴黎开个律所 |
[15:31] | work 20 hours a week. | 每周工作20个小时 |
[15:32] | Spend weekends in bed. | 周末就在床上过 |
[15:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:50] | We’ve both got work. | 我们俩都有工作 |
[15:55] | Thank you for taking care of him. | 谢谢你帮他 |
[15:57] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[16:09] | Please talk to me. | 别不理我 |
[16:10] | You should be helping Laurel prep Dale. | 你该去帮劳拉为戴尔做庭审演练 |
[16:12] | Can I at least explain to you my version | 至少听我从我的角度解释一下 |
[16:13] | so you can hear it from me instead of Sinclair, | 而不是只听辛克莱尔的片面之词 |
[16:15] | who I assume is the one that told you? | 我猜就是她告诉你的 |
[16:16] | It doesn’t matter who told me. | 谁告诉我的不重要 |
[16:18] | It does. | 很重要 |
[16:18] | Look, I made this stupid video at my parent’s lake house. | 我在我父母的湖边度假屋拍了段视频 |
[16:20] | We threw a party, everyone was drinking, | 当时开了派对 大家都在喝酒 |
[16:22] | a bunch of people went upstairs. | 有些人去了楼上 |
[16:24] | Four guys took one girl upstairs, | 四个男生带着一个女生上了楼 |
[16:26] | so don’t you dare say you didn’t know | 别说你不知道 |
[16:27] | what they were going to do to her. | 他们要对她做什么 |
[16:28] | I didn’t, though. | 但我真的不知道 |
[16:29] | But later she said everyone saw her leave the house crying. | 但她说后来所有人都看到她哭着离开了 |
[16:33] | Or were you so drunk you don’t remember calling your dad | 或者是你喝太多 不记得有打电话给你爸 |
[16:35] | and asking him to cover it all up? | 叫他帮你掩饰过去 |
[16:36] | I called him because I was worried about her. | 我打给他是因为我很担心她 |
[16:38] | He decided to cover it up. | 但他决定掩盖真相 |
[16:39] | And you let him. | 你也允许了 |
[16:41] | And now she thinks about it every day, what you didn’t do, | 她每一天都在回想当时你没有帮她 |
[16:43] | while you get to live your life | 而你却逍遥自在 |
[16:45] | without even thinking about her. | 完全没有想过她 |
[16:46] | I do. I think about her. | 我有 我当然想过她 |
[16:47] | But still you haven’t done anything about it. | 但你还是什么都没做 |
[16:57] | You lied. You did not text me. | 你撒谎 你没给我发过短信 |
[16:59] | Because I knew you’d say not to come. | 因为我知道你不会让我来的 |
[17:02] | For your own good. | 是为了你好 |
[17:03] | You’re putting yourself in danger. | 你这样很危险 |
[17:04] | Okay, if I’m in danger, then so are you. | 我要是有危险 那你也是 |
[17:06] | And guess what? I’m a big boy. | 猜怎么着 我是个大人了 |
[17:07] | I can make my own decisions. | 我自己能做决定 |
[17:08] | Besides, everything you guys get to do in this house | 再说 你们做的这些事 |
[17:10] | is way more fun than my boring-ass I.T. job. | 比我的工作有趣多了 |
[17:12] | Will you please ta– just take this seriously, okay? | 你能不能严肃点 行吗 |
[17:14] | No. I’ve made up my mind I’m not leaving. | 不 我下定决心了 我不会走的 |
[17:17] | So stop being such a buzzkill. | 所以别扫兴了 |
[17:21] | Where are we on Dale’s case? | 戴尔的案子进展如何 |
[17:23] | Uh, what if we pin it on Sharon, say she forced him to jump? | 要是全推在莎伦头上 说是她逼他跳的 |
[17:25] | You can’t force someone to commit suicide. | 你没法逼人自杀 |
[17:27] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[17:28] | And since when are you the expert on all things suicide? | 你什么时候成自杀专家了 |
[17:31] | Your mother killed herself. | 你母亲自杀了 |
[17:33] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[17:35] | Wes. I’m gonna put you on another case. | 韦斯 我要你去看着别的案子 |
[17:50] | Why hide back here? | 为什么躲在后面 |
[17:52] | There’s room in the front. | 前面有位子 |
[17:53] | Annalise wouldn’t want you to miss a word. | 安娜丽丝肯定什么都不想你错过 |
[17:56] | Oh. Um, no, I’m just doing some research for class. | 不 我只是为了课上的东西来做些研究 |
[18:00] | – All rise! – Right. | -全体起立 -好吧 |
[18:02] | This is case 903921, an evidentiary hearing | 案件号903921 举证听证会 |
[18:06] | to determine whether there is cause | 判定是否需要 |
[18:08] | to test the postmortem sample of Nia Lahey’s blood. | 对妮娅·勒西的尸体血样进行检测 |
[18:11] | The burden is on the prosecution | 控方需给出 |
[18:13] | to establish the relevance of such testing. | 需要进行检测的原因 |
[18:15] | Ms. Sinclair, shall we begin? | 辛克莱尔女士 可以开始了吗 |
[18:17] | – Frank. – What? | -弗兰克 -怎么了 |
[18:19] | Look. This report, it shows the police found DNA | 看 这个报告显示警方在哈普斯托罪案现场 |
[18:22] | at the Hapstall crime scene that doesn’t match anyone | 找到了一份DNA 与在宅邸里生活 |
[18:24] | that lives or works at the mansion. | 或者工作的人都对不上 |
[18:26] | Sinclair probably filed it in the wrong folder | 辛克莱尔可能放在其他文件夹里了 |
[18:28] | so we wouldn’t find it. | 好不让我们发现 |
[18:29] | – Friggin’ mystery DNA. – Yeah. | -神秘DNA -没错 |
[18:30] | If it matches Philip, it puts him at the murder scene. | 如果和菲利普的DNA对得上 那他就在谋杀现场 |
[18:33] | We could sneak into his house, get a sample. | 我们可以溜进他家拿样本 |
[18:36] | We are not breaking in to our suspect’s house. | 我们不能私闯嫌疑人的房子 |
[18:39] | Phew! That sounded scary. | 听起来好吓人啊 |
[18:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:42] | Um…Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[18:45] | It’s an honor to meet you, Ms.– | 见到你很荣幸 |
[18:47] | Professor Keating — Mrs. Keating. | 基廷教授… 基廷夫人 |
[18:49] | You’re the man that’s constantly saving our asses. | 你就是那个经常帮我们大忙的人吧 |
[18:51] | It’s nothing really. I just — | 那没什么 我只是… |
[18:52] | No, it’s something to me. | 不 对我来说很重要 |
[18:53] | Thank you for your hard work. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[19:00] | She’s so much nicer than you said. | 她比你说的和蔼可亲多了 |
[19:03] | Did Mrs. Lahey ever express to you her desire | 你护理她的时候 勒西夫人 |
[19:06] | to end her life when you were her nurse? | 是否对你说过她想结束自己的生命 |
[19:10] | It’s quite common for oncology patients to talk about dying. | 身患肿瘤的病人说到死亡是很正常的 |
[19:13] | To the point of asking for pills to kill themselves, | 到求药自杀这一步也很正常吗 |
[19:15] | which your fellow nurses claim Mrs. Lahey asked you about? | 你的同事声称勒西夫人向你要药了 |
[19:18] | Objection. Hearsay. | 反对 这是传闻证据 |
[19:20] | I’ll rephrase. | 我重新表述 |
[19:21] | Did you provide Mr. Lahey with the potentially lethal drug | 你是否为勒西夫人提供了可能会致命的药物 |
[19:25] | secobarbital? | 司可巴比妥 |
[19:26] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[19:28] | Could you please read the visitor log | 能否读一下这份访客记录 |
[19:30] | and tell us what time Mr. Lahey arrived | 告诉我们 在他妻子死亡当天 |
[19:32] | at the hospital on the day of his wife’s death? | 勒西先生是什么时候到医院的 |
[19:35] | 5:02 P.M. | 下午5:02 |
[19:37] | And according to Ms. Lahey’s death certificate, | 那么根据勒西夫人的死亡证明 |
[19:39] | what was the time of her death? | 她的死亡时间又是什么时候 |
[19:41] | 6:42 P.M. | 下午6:42 |
[19:42] | So she passed an hour and a half | 所以在勒西先生到医院 |
[19:44] | after Mr. Lahey arrived at the hospital. | 一个半小时后 她就去世了 |
[19:47] | If that’s what you say. | 是的 |
[19:48] | Isn’t that also the same amount of time it takes | 这与服下司可巴比妥之后 |
[19:50] | a lethal dose of secobarbital to kill someone? | 药效发作致人死亡的时间是否吻合呢 |
[19:52] | Neither the prosecutor nor the witness | 公诉方和证人 |
[19:54] | can testify to medical facts. | 都不能证明医学事实 |
[19:56] | Well, it doesn’t take a doctor to conclude | 不用医生证明我们也可以知道 |
[19:57] | – that Mr. Lahey poisoned his wife to death. – Objection. | -是勒西先生毒死了自己的妻子 -反对 |
[20:00] | You don’t understand, do you, | 你根本不懂 |
[20:01] | what’s it’s like to watch someone you love dying | 眼睁睁看着你将死的爱人 |
[20:03] | when they’re begging you to kill them? | 求你杀了他们的感觉 |
[20:05] | Strike that response. | 删掉这句回复 |
[20:06] | It’s taking away their pain. | 那能消除他们的痛苦 |
[20:07] | Why shouldn’t that be legal? | 这样的事为什么是非法的 |
[20:12] | Your witness. | 到你了 |
[20:22] | Ms. Rothlo? | 拉斯洛女士 |
[20:28] | No questions, Your Honor. | 我没有什么要问的 法官大人 |
[20:33] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[20:35] | Nate lost. | 内特输了 |
[20:37] | What? | 什么 |
[20:37] | The judge only took 15 minutes to decide. | 法官只花了十五分钟就决定了 |
[20:40] | They’re gonna test Nia’s blood. | 他们要检测妮娅的血样 |
[20:43] | That’s not all. | 还有 |
[20:44] | She didn’t cross the nurse. | 她没交叉讯问护士 |
[20:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:46] | Eve. I think she threw the case. | 伊芙 她好像想故意输掉这个案子 |
[21:06] | I ordered you a vodka. | 我给你点了一杯伏特加 |
[21:07] | I thought we’re not supposed to be seen together. | 我们不是不该见面吗 |
[21:09] | Relax. I don’t think anyone | 放松 我想 |
[21:10] | in the American Bar Association’s hanging out here. | 美国律师协会的人是不会到这儿来的 |
[21:14] | Would you eat potato skins if I ordered them? | 我要是点了土豆皮你吃吗 |
[21:16] | Stop this, and talk to me. | 好了 说正经的 |
[21:17] | Or mozzarella sticks? | 或者芝士棒 |
[21:18] | Eve, please, tell me… | 伊芙 告诉我… |
[21:20] | Did you throw the case? | 你是故意要输掉这案子的吗 |
[21:23] | Is that what your spy told you? | 你的小密探是这么和你说的吗 |
[21:25] | Is he right? | 他说对了吗 |
[21:27] | No. | 不 |
[21:29] | Who is he, by the way? | 另外他是谁啊 |
[21:31] | You two aren’t — | 你们不会… |
[21:32] | I don’t sleep with my students. | 我不睡学生 |
[21:34] | You could. You’re single now. | 你可以的 反正你现在是单身 |
[21:36] | Just tell me, why didn’t you cross the nurse? | 告诉我 你为什么不交叉讯问护士 |
[21:41] | Because we’d already lost. | 因为我们已经输了 |
[21:45] | If Nate didn’t do this, | 如果内特没干那事 |
[21:46] | he’d want Nia’s blood tested just to prove he’s innocent. | 他就会要求检测妮娅的血样来证明自己的清白 |
[21:49] | That doesn’t mean that you don’t cross your key witness. | 那你也不能不交叉讯问关键证人 |
[21:51] | It does if you want to keep her on your side. | 可以 如果你想让她站在你这边的话 |
[21:56] | What are you up to? | 你有什么打算 |
[21:58] | Nate knows the plan. | 内特知道我的计划 |
[21:59] | That’s all you need to know. | 你只需要知道这一点 |
[22:01] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[22:03] | Because you asked me to. | 因为这是你的要求 |
[22:05] | That can’t be the only reason. | 不可能只有这一个原因 |
[22:10] | I told you I don’t expect anything from you. | 我说过了 我对你别无所求 |
[22:16] | But shouldn’t you? | 难道你不该有所求吗 |
[22:19] | Because I want to be the person that… | 因为我想做那个 |
[22:22] | can give you what you want. | 能满足你需求的人 |
[22:23] | I do, but — | 真的 但是… |
[22:24] | You are not in a place to choose anyone. I know. | 你现在无法选择跟谁在一起 我知道 |
[22:28] | Which is why it’s good I’m not asking you to. | 所以我没有要你选择 |
[22:33] | We’re old friends who enjoy each other’s company. | 我们只是相互陪伴的老朋友 |
[22:35] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[22:37] | All right? | 对吧 |
[22:40] | Did you two want to order something? | 你们俩想点些什么吗 |
[22:42] | I’ll have another one. | 给我再来一杯 |
[22:44] | And, um… | 还有… |
[22:47] | Potato skins and mozzarella sticks. | 土豆皮和芝士棒 |
[22:49] | What the hell? | 管他呢 |
[23:02] | This can’t be real. | 不可能是真的 |
[23:04] | I asked Oliver to look up Asher and Trotter Lake, | 我让奥利弗搜索亚设和特罗特湖 |
[23:07] | – and this is what came up. – What are you doing? | -出来的是这个 -你们在干什么 |
[23:10] | Watching you try to rap. | 看你努力唱饶舌 |
[23:12] | – This is a prank, right? – Give it to me. | -这是恶作剧吧 -快给我 |
[23:13] | You didn’t want to make this? | 不是你自己想唱的吧 |
[23:15] | Please, it’s just a stupid thing I made in college. | 这只是我在大学里干的蠢事 |
[23:17] | Ooh! Expensive stupid thing. | 这可是非常昂贵的蠢事 |
[23:18] | Seriously, how much did daddy pay for that? | 说真的 爸比为了这玩意付了多少钱 |
[23:20] | It doesn’t matter, and I hate you, Oliver, for finding it. | 无所谓 我恨你找到了这玩意 奥利弗 |
[23:22] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[23:25] | I said turn it off! | 我说了关掉 |
[23:29] | Don’t make me be Annalise and yell at you to do your jobs. | 别逼我像安娜丽丝一样吼你们去干活 |
[23:41] | You think you could find a prosecutor’s address for me? | 你能帮我找到一个公诉人的地址吗 |
[23:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:49] | I was wondering if you could help me. | 你能不能帮我个忙 |
[23:51] | Hope so. | 希望能帮上你 |
[23:52] | I was at a dinner party last night, | 昨晚我去参加晚宴 |
[23:54] | and I shared a cab with a woman to here. | 跟一名女士拼车到了这里 |
[23:56] | She left her gloves. | 她落下了她的手套 |
[23:58] | At least I think this was her building. | 至少我记得是这栋楼 |
[24:01] | Here’s her picture. | 这是她的照片 |
[24:03] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[24:04] | Sharon. Yeah. | 莎伦 认识 |
[24:06] | But she doesn’t actually live here. | 但她实际上并不住在这里 |
[24:10] | They’re screwing — Sharon and the prosecutor. | 莎伦和公诉人搞在了一起 |
[24:12] | I had a gut feeling when I saw them together, | 我看到他们俩一起的时候就有这种直觉 |
[24:14] | so I went to his apartment, and the doorman confirmed it. | 所以我去了他的公寓 门卫证实了我的猜测 |
[24:16] | Sharon goes there all the time. | 莎伦经常去那里 |
[24:17] | Maybe she meets him there for meetings. | 也许她是去找他开会 |
[24:18] | Late at night? | 三更半夜吗 |
[24:19] | ’cause that’s when the doorman’s seen her there. | 因为门卫说她都是那时候出现的 |
[24:21] | That doesn’t mean he’ll testify | 这并不说明他会出庭举证 |
[24:22] | against the D.A. he works for. | 他为之工作的地方检察官 |
[24:23] | What if the doorman liked me? | 如果那个门卫喜欢我呢 |
[24:26] | Wait. You’re willing to | 等等 你愿意 |
[24:26] | screw the guy to get him to take the stand? | 为了让他出庭作证而出卖肉体吗 |
[24:28] | No, I won’t actually have sex with him. | 不 我不会真的跟他上床 |
[24:30] | But you can use sex. | 但你可以利用这一点 |
[24:32] | Be honest. | 老实说 |
[24:33] | Is there any chance you’re wrong about this? | 你有没有弄错的可能 |
[24:37] | Nope. | 没有 |
[24:38] | They’re sleeping together. I know it. | 他们绝对有一腿 我确定 |
[24:41] | Ms. Keating, are you ready to call your first witness? | 基廷女士 准备好传唤第一名证人了吗 |
[24:44] | I am, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[24:45] | I’d like to call Assistant District Attorney | 我要传唤助理地区检察官 |
[24:47] | Barrett Nelson. | 巴雷特·尼尔森 |
[24:49] | Objection. | 反对 |
[24:50] | Putting a prosecutor on the stand | 让公诉人出庭作证 |
[24:52] | i-is completely unprecedented. | 绝无先例 |
[24:53] | A.D.A. Nelson brought this on himself. | 这是助理检察官尼尔森自找的 |
[24:55] | Ms. Keating is grandstanding, nothing more. | 基廷女士只是在哗众取宠而已 |
[24:56] | If I’m grandstanding, then why not take the stand? | 如果我是在哗众取宠 那为什么不敢出庭呢 |
[24:58] | A man of integrity such as yourself, | 像你这样正直的人 |
[25:00] | you have absolutely nothing to hide, right? | 肯定没有什么好隐瞒的吧 |
[25:03] | I’m sorry. This will just take a minute. | 不好意思 只要一小会儿 |
[25:04] | Then we can go get a coffee. | 然后我们就能去喝咖啡 |
[25:06] | I’d wait for you all day, senorita. | 我愿意为你等上一整天 小姐 |
[25:08] | Oh, my God, you’re hilarious! | 天呐 你真是太逗了 |
[25:11] | You would help Mrs. Tidwell whenever | 不管蒂德韦尔太太什么时候 |
[25:13] | she needed a restraining order, is that correct? | 需要限制令 你都会帮她 对吗 |
[25:16] | Over 20 orders in all against your client. | 针对你的当事人一共开了二十张限制令 |
[25:18] | I’d be happy to go over each one in detail. | 我很乐于向你详细描述每一张的内容 |
[25:20] | And was there ever a conflict of interest | 那有没有任何利益冲突 |
[25:23] | affecting your ability to fairly prosecute my client? | 会影响到你对我的当事人做出公正起诉 |
[25:26] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[25:27] | Allow me to help you out. | 那我帮帮你吧 |
[25:30] | Did you ever have a relationship with Mrs. Tidwell | 你跟蒂德韦尔太太之间有没有 |
[25:32] | that became romantic? | 产生感情 |
[25:35] | That’s a slanderous accusation. | 这是诽谤 |
[25:36] | Not if it’s true. | 除非这是真的 |
[25:38] | Answer the question, Mr. Nelson. | 回答我的问题 尼尔森先生 |
[25:40] | Have you been sleeping with Sharon Tidwell? | 你有没有跟莎伦·蒂德韦尔上过床 |
[25:42] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[25:43] | There you are. She wants to talk to you. | 你在这呢 她急着要找你 |
[25:46] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[25:47] | That’s what she said. | 她是这么说的 |
[25:48] | I’m so sorry. Come with me really quick. | 很抱歉 跟我来一下 很快的 |
[25:50] | Sure. | 好的 |
[25:51] | Oh, I got this door, buddy. | 我来帮你开门 兄弟 |
[25:54] | Really? You’re telling me that there’s no one | 真的吗 你想说这个法庭上 |
[25:56] | in this courtroom that can testify | 没有任何人能证明 |
[25:57] | to such an inappropriate relationship — | 这段不伦之恋吗 |
[25:59] | your doorman, for example? | 比如说 你的门卫 |
[26:07] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么情况 |
[26:08] | You’re a material witness. | 你是重要证人 |
[26:10] | The judge can hold you in contempt if you leave. | 如果你离开 法官会判你蔑视法庭 |
[26:14] | Are you prosecuting my client to cover up the fact | 你起诉我的委托人是为了掩盖 |
[26:16] | that you are actually the man that drove Marco to suicide? | 是你导致马尔科自杀的这一真相吗 |
[26:18] | – You are out of control. – You were sleeping with his wife, | -你胡说八道 -你和他的妻子有一腿 |
[26:20] | which means that you are the “He” | 说明你就是马尔科报警时 |
[26:22] | that Marco kept referring to in his 911 call. | 多次提及的那个人 |
[26:24] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Nelson? | 不对吗 尼尔森先生 |
[26:28] | Are you not answering because you know | 你不回答是不是因为知道 |
[26:30] | that anything you say will prove prosecutorial misconduct. | 一张口就会证明你起诉不当的事实 |
[26:33] | You’d be disbarred, or, worse, be sent to prison? | 你将被取消律师资格 甚至去蹲大狱 |
[26:36] | I take the fifth. | 我要求使用第五修正案授予我的权力 |
[26:38] | Mr. Nelson, I want to be sure | 尼尔森先生 我想确认 |
[26:39] | – that you know what you’re doing. – I do, your honor. | -你明白自己在做什么 -我明白 法官大人 |
[26:41] | I assert the fifth amendment privilege | 我要求遵循美国宪法第五修正案 |
[26:44] | against self-incrimination. | 不能强迫我自证其罪 |
[26:56] | I said you could do it, and you did it. | 我就说你肯定可以 你做到了 |
[26:58] | I’m free! | 我自由了 |
[26:59] | And I have another chance with Sharon. | 我和莎伦有机会重续前缘了 |
[27:02] | No way their relationship survives this. | 经过这件事他们不可能再在一起了 |
[27:04] | Sharon hates you, Dale. | 莎伦恨你 戴尔 |
[27:05] | You’re a stalker, you’re pathetic, | 你是跟踪狂 你很可悲 |
[27:07] | and you’re fired. | 你也不再是我的当事人了 |
[27:12] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[27:13] | – Excuse me? – For helping you win the case. | -你说什么 -帮你打赢官司 |
[27:16] | You want the trophy, it’s in a box in the basement. | 你想要奖杯 它就在地下室的盒子里 |
[27:19] | Is this because of Frank? | 是关于弗兰克的事吗 |
[27:21] | ’cause out of all the terrible things | 因为那栋屋子里发生了 |
[27:22] | that happen in that house, us being together — | 那么多可怕的事 我俩在一起 |
[27:23] | – I don’t care that you two are screwing. – You do. | -我不在乎你俩有没有搞在一起 -你在乎 |
[27:26] | Otherwise, why treat me like crap | 不然你为何对我态度恶劣 |
[27:27] | and let everyone else act crazy? | 而放任其他人胡作非为 |
[27:28] | ’cause they are, all of them. | 因为他们一直在胡作非为 |
[27:29] | They’re a mess, and I’m the one watching out for them, | 搞出各种乱子 是我在照顾他们 |
[27:32] | fixing problems before you even know they exist. | 在你发现问题之前给他们擦屁股 |
[27:34] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[27:36] | Why would I? You don’t talk to me. | 我怎么知道 你从来不和我说 |
[27:37] | Because I don’t need to. | 因为我不需要告诉你 |
[27:39] | Me not paying attention to you | 我对你漠不关心 |
[27:40] | is the best compliment you could ever get | 是我对你最大的恭维 |
[27:42] | ’cause that means I don’t have to worry about you. | 因为这意味着我不用瞎担心你 |
[27:46] | Go back to the office and stop being needy. | 回办公室去 别再这么缺爱了 |
[27:52] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[27:54] | Probably wants an update. | 可能想知道最新进展吧 |
[27:56] | She worries about you. | 她很担心你 |
[27:59] | She should. | 她应该的 |
[28:04] | What’s your deal with her? | 你和她是什么情况 |
[28:09] | Really? We’re doing this? | 真的吗 我们要讨论这件事 |
[28:11] | What, you worry this will get more weird? | 怎么 你觉得还会更尴尬吗 |
[28:15] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:18] | I missed her, I guess. | 我猜是因为我想她了吧 |
[28:21] | Have fun when I’m with her. | 和她在一起的时候我很快乐 |
[28:24] | You? | 你呢 |
[28:26] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[28:26] | Yeah, but not really. | 对 但并不是真的恨她 |
[28:32] | So, you ready to do this, or… | 那你准备好了吗 还是 |
[28:34] | do I need to give you a big speech first? | 需要我先跟你好好聊聊 |
[28:36] | No. | 不用 |
[28:37] | I’m good. | 我可以的 |
[28:45] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[28:47] | Oh, my God. Nate. | 我的上帝 内特 |
[28:50] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:51] | It’s okay. You were looking out for me. | 没事 你是为了帮我 |
[28:53] | No, I never should’ve exploded like that. | 我不该那样爆发的 |
[28:55] | It’s just that prosecutor. | 只是那个检察官 |
[28:57] | She’s a nightmare. I know. | 她简直是噩梦 我知道 |
[29:01] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[29:07] | In the matter of case number 903921, | 在903921号一案中 |
[29:10] | the commonwealth contends | 联邦政府认为 |
[29:11] | that victim’s death is a potential homicide. | 被害人的死亡可能是一起谋杀案 |
[29:14] | Therefore, per my instructions, | 因此 在我的许可下 |
[29:16] | an independent lab has completed a full-panel | 一个第三方实验室检测了 |
[29:18] | on Nia Lahey’s blood sample. | 妮娅·勒西的血液样本 |
[29:21] | The toxicology report states the following — | 毒性报告结果如下 |
[29:25] | “The blood-drug-screen test found no trace of secobarbital | “勒西女士的血药检测中 |
[29:28] | or any other potentially lethal medication | “没有发现司可巴比妥 |
[29:30] | in Mrs. Lahey’s sample.” | “或其他潜在致死药物” |
[29:33] | Mr. Lahey, this court extends | 勒西先生 法庭对您家人的过世 |
[29:34] | its deepest sympathies for your loss. | 致以最深切的哀悼 |
[29:36] | We’re adjourned. | 休庭 |
[29:43] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[29:47] | You doctored the results. | 你篡改了结果 |
[29:50] | Got someone from the hospital to switch the blood sample | 找医院里的人换掉了血液样本 |
[29:53] | or change the paperwork. | 或者换掉了报告 |
[29:56] | Case is over. Go tell Annalise we won. | 案子结束了 去告诉安娜丽丝我们赢了 |
[30:00] | Why do you do it, help her like this, | 你为什么这么做 这么帮她 |
[30:03] | even though you could get in trouble? | 即使这意味着你自己可能惹上大麻烦 |
[30:06] | You’re making up stories in your head. | 这都是你在胡乱猜测 |
[30:08] | And I can ask you the same thing. | 我也可以问你同样的事 |
[30:10] | You’re the one playing her spy when you should be in class. | 你本该去上课却充当她的密探 |
[30:12] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[30:14] | What does that mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[30:16] | Nothing. Just… | 没事 只是 |
[30:18] | Congratulations… on the case. | 祝贺你 赢了这个案子 |
[30:30] | Look, I screwed up big time. | 我确实做了非常糟糕的事 |
[30:32] | And, yeah, I was wasted, but y-you’re right. | 我确实喝得烂醉 但是你说得对 |
[30:33] | I saw them go up there, and I didn’t do anything. | 我看到他们上楼 可我什么也没做 |
[30:34] | And…maybe that says a lot about me, | 或许从这可以看出我是一个怎样的人 |
[30:37] | about how stupid I was and how stupid I am, | 看出我以前很蠢 现在还是那么蠢 |
[30:39] | but I didn’t know they were gonna do that. | 但是我不知道他们会做那样的事 |
[30:41] | I didn’t and… | 我真的不知道 |
[30:44] | It happened, though, and they… | 但是事情发生了 他们 |
[30:48] | raped her, and that’s on me. | 强暴了她 这都怪我 |
[30:50] | And I just want to make it right. | 现在我只想弥补 |
[30:52] | I want to reach out to her and apologize and — | 我想联系她 向她道歉 |
[30:54] | and give her some money. | 再给她些钱 |
[30:55] | Money can’t fix this. | 给钱也于事无补 |
[30:57] | I’ll testify against my dad. | 我会去指证我爸 |
[30:59] | I want to tell the D.A. that he covered this all up. | 我会告诉检察官是他掩盖了这一切 |
[31:01] | And what does Tiffany get out of that? | 那蒂芙尼又能得到什么呢 |
[31:04] | She doesn’t want to talk to you | 她不想和你说话 |
[31:07] | or go to court and recount all the horrible things | 也不想上庭回忆那段 |
[31:09] | that happened to her, | 痛苦的过往 |
[31:10] | and even you thinking she would | 光凭你觉得她会愿意 |
[31:11] | shows how you still don’t get this. | 就能看出你到现在都没弄明白 |
[31:14] | She went to a party, and her life changed forever, | 她去参加派对 然后整个人生都被颠覆了 |
[31:18] | and everything she does now, | 她现在所做的一切 |
[31:19] | she works so hard to be okay, | 她所有的努力都只是为了做个普通人 |
[31:22] | while you just get to keep on being you, | 而你却继续做着你自己 |
[31:25] | oblivious and the fun guy. | 漠不关心 吊儿郎当 |
[31:30] | I can’t look at you the same anymore. | 我无法再像以前那样看你了 |
[31:36] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:38] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[31:39] | I do ’cause I-I care about you. | 我在乎 因为我在乎你 |
[31:43] | And I love you, and I understand why this is your thing. | 我爱你 我知道这是你的大忌 |
[31:49] | My thing? | 我的大忌 |
[31:53] | Yeah, because of Sam, what he did to you. | 因为山姆 他对你做的事 |
[31:58] | She told you, didn’t she? | 她告诉你了 是吧 |
[32:03] | 来电 邦尼 | |
[32:04] | Put that away. No more work tonight. | 别接 今晚不准工作 |
[32:17] | To Nate. | 为了内特胜诉 |
[32:29] | When are we going to Paris? | 我们什么时候去巴黎 |
[32:30] | Oh, whenever you want. | 你想什么时候就什么时候 |
[32:33] | But let’s just make sure we get a flat | 但是我们的公寓必须要 |
[32:35] | with a view of the Sacré Coeur, | 能看到圣心教堂 |
[32:37] | even if it’s outrageously expensive. | 就算它贵得逆天 |
[32:39] | Oh, that’s not a problem. | 钱不是问题 |
[32:40] | I’ve got Sam money. | 山姆的钱都归我了 |
[32:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:00] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[33:06] | It’s about that boy. | 是关于那个男孩的 |
[33:07] | I told you I’m not sleeping with him. | 我说了我没和他睡 |
[33:09] | I know. It’s not that. | 我知道 不是这个 |
[33:13] | He’s the one you’re protecting, right? | 他就是你一直在保护的那个孩子 是吧 |
[33:18] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[33:19] | I wouldn’t either. It doesn’t make any sense — | 我也不想的 但是这说不通 |
[33:21] | all this craziness to protect some student? | 做这么多疯狂的事就为了保护一个学生 |
[33:23] | He’s not just some student. | 他不是什么普通的学生 |
[33:30] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[33:35] | No. | 不会吧 |
[33:46] | You are a very good person. | 你真是个好人 |
[33:48] | No. I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[33:51] | Fine, you’re not. | 好吧 你不是 |
[33:53] | But I still get to think so. | 但我还是觉得你是好人 |
[34:18] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[34:19] | Oh, I got spanked. | 有人来勾搭我了 |
[34:21] | By who? | 谁 |
[34:21] | Uh, I’m on DudeForDude. | 在男搞男网站上 |
[34:23] | Philip has an online profile — closet case, obviously — | 菲利普有账号 当然他还没出柜 |
[34:25] | – so I made one, too. – You’ve lost it. | -所以我也注册了一个 -你玩过火了 |
[34:27] | Hey, we can invite him on a coffee date | 我们可以约他出来喝杯咖啡 |
[34:29] | and get his DNA from the coffee cup. | 然后从咖啡杯上提取他的DNA |
[34:31] | Oh, my God. You are one of us now. | 天哪 你现在和我们一样了 |
[34:33] | N-no, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[34:34] | And you’re not going on a coffee date with a serial killer. | 还有我不准你去和一个连环杀手喝咖啡 |
[34:36] | Okay, okay, fine, but, um, what about you? | 好了好了 我不去 那你去怎么样 |
[34:41] | I used your pic. You’re much hotter than me. | 我用了你的照片 你比我性感多了 |
[34:43] | Enough with the low self-esteem! | 能不能别老是这么自卑 |
[34:45] | Seriously. I’d spank you before Walsh. | 说真的 我如果是弯的也会对你下手 |
[34:48] | What’s going on with you, honestly? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[34:51] | Because you’ve gone too far here. | 你在这件事中牵扯太深了 |
[34:53] | Which is exactly what Annalise would want us to do | 这正是安娜丽丝希望我们为赢下案子 |
[34:55] | to win our case. | 会做的事 |
[34:56] | Frank, this is a good plan, right? | 弗兰克 这计划真是太妙了是吧 |
[34:57] | No, it’s not, | 妙什么 |
[34:57] | and I’m not going anywhere near the guy, so I — | 我绝对不会接近那个人的 所以我 |
[34:59] | You have to! This is the only thing | 你必须去 这是我们 |
[35:00] | that can get Catherine and Caleb off! | 帮凯瑟琳和凯勒布洗脱嫌疑的唯一办法 |
[35:01] | I don’t care about your boyfriend! | 我才不关心你男朋友 |
[35:03] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[35:05] | I-I can say that I used some random guy’s pic | 我可以说我随便找了张别人的照片来用 |
[35:08] | because of my low self-esteem. | 因为我很自卑 |
[35:11] | – That’s not a bad idea. – You would do that? | -这主意不错 -你愿意这么做 |
[35:12] | No, you’re not doing it. | 不 不准去 |
[35:14] | You hear me? | 听到没 |
[35:16] | You don’t get to act crazy anymore. | 不准再做这种疯狂的事 |
[35:19] | What if I want to? | 如果我想做呢 |
[36:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:03] | You told him. | 你告诉他了 |
[36:10] | I didn’t convince him not to testify. | 不是我说服他别去作证的 |
[36:12] | That was you. | 是你 |
[36:14] | You fixed it like always, | 你一如既往地解决了这事 |
[36:16] | Except, this time, I was the card you traded. | 只不过这次 我是你出卖的那张牌 |
[36:18] | I traded your past, but I saved your future. | 我出卖了你的过去 拯救了你的未来 |
[36:22] | And it worked, or else you’d be in prison right now. | 而且这招管用了 否则你现在就在监狱里了 |
[36:26] | I don’t get to be mad about this, | 我无权对此生气 |
[36:27] | is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[36:28] | No, I’m saying you don’t get to be emotional about this. | 不 我是说你没必要为此激动 |
[36:30] | You knew what trouble we were in. | 你知道我们陷入了什么样的麻烦 |
[36:32] | What else could I have done? | 不然我还能怎么做 |
[36:32] | Stop denying what you did! | 别再否认你的所作所为了 |
[36:37] | How is this a good idea? | 这怎么会是个好主意 |
[36:39] | How is it not? | 这怎么不是个好主意了 |
[36:40] | Because he could get caught or dragged into the bathroom | 因为他可能会被抓住或者被拖进卫生间 |
[36:43] | where this weirdo could torture and kill him. | 被那个怪胎折磨杀死 |
[36:46] | Or maybe he’s just gonna have a cup of coffee with the guy. | 或者他只是去和那个人喝杯咖啡 |
[36:49] | It’s a stakeout. It’s sexy. | 这是监视 很性感 |
[36:51] | Oh, my God. Is that him? | 天啊 那是他吗 |
[37:04] | You exposed me to him! | 你把我暴露在他面前 |
[37:05] | I didn’t expose you. I saved you. | 我没有暴露你 我救了你 |
[37:08] | You killed a girl in my basement | 你在我的地下室里杀死了一个女孩 |
[37:09] | and put a plastic bag over her head. | 往她脑袋上套了个塑料袋 |
[37:11] | To protect you! | 那是为了保护你 |
[37:11] | And I did what I did to protect you. | 而我那么做也是为了保护你 |
[37:13] | No. You did this to ruin me, | 不 你那样做是为了毁了我 |
[37:19] | the one good thing I had in my life. | 生命里唯一一件美好的事 |
[37:21] | Oh, don’t you dare. | 你还敢这么说 |
[37:23] | Every good thing in your life is because of me. | 你这辈子所有美好的事都是因为我 |
[37:25] | You mean despite you. | 你是说即使有你在我身边 |
[37:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[37:29] | Where the hell you going? | 你要去哪 |
[37:31] | I have to pee. | 我得上个厕所 |
[37:32] | There’s a gas station just across the street. | 街对面有个加油站 |
[37:37] | Get me a snickers. | 帮我买根士力架 |
[37:44] | Pick up! | 快接电话 |
[37:46] | Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快接电话 快接电话 |
[37:48] | Pick up, pick up — | 快接电话 快接电话 |
[37:52] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[37:55] | 来电 劳拉 | |
[37:56] | Everything that you’re coming at me with right now | 你现在冲我发的所有火 |
[37:58] | is because of what your father did to you, | 都是因为你爸爸对你做的事 |
[38:01] | and you need to finally deal with that, Bonnie. | 你最终总要面对这个问题 邦尼 |
[38:02] | I deal with it every day. | 我每天都在面对 |
[38:04] | Well, so do I! We both do, okay?! | 我也是 我们两个都是 好吗 |
[38:07] | I’m not the person to be angry with right now! | 你现在不该朝我发火 |
[38:08] | – Shut up. – You may hate me for it, | -闭嘴 -你或许因此恨我 |
[38:10] | but it worked, | 但这招管用了 |
[38:11] | – Shut up! – All right, Bonnie? | -闭嘴 -好吗 邦尼 |
[38:11] | – Shut up! Shut up! – It worked! | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -管用了 |
[38:17] | Here. | 给 |
[38:20] | This isn’t a snickers. | 这不是士力架 |
[38:21] | You eat too much sugar. | 你摄入的糖太多了 |
[38:23] | I think it’s beginning to affect your judgment. | 我觉得这开始影响你的判断力了 |
[38:26] | You knew how much this would hurt me, | 你知道这会对我造成多大伤害 |
[38:27] | out of everyone you knew. | 你比所有人都更明白 |
[38:30] | But you did it because you wanted to. | 但你却还是为所欲为 |
[38:33] | You don’t know how to love anyone. | 你根本不懂怎么爱别人 |
[38:38] | I don’t know how to love anyone. | 我不懂得怎么爱别人 |
[38:45] | All right. | 好 |
[38:48] | When you go back to that fancy apartment | 等你回到你那间华丽的小公寓 |
[38:52] | and you’re rolling around in bed with that 25-year-old boy | 和那个25岁男孩滚床单 |
[38:56] | and you’re not hanging from a bedsheet | 而不是在冰冷的牢门后面 |
[38:58] | behind some metal bars, | 用床单上吊自杀时 |
[39:02] | then you tell me that I don’t love you. | 你再告诉我 我不爱你 |
[39:12] | I want you to die. | 我希望你去死 |
[39:16] | That’s what I want… | 这就是我希望的 |
[39:19] | that it was you they killed in this house, | 希望他们在这里杀死的是你 |
[39:25] | Not Sam. | 而不是山姆 |
[39:29] | Because he’d have never done this to me. | 因为他绝不会这样对我 |
[39:58] | 劳拉 语音留言 | |
[40:00] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[40:01] | Get him out of there. | 让他离开那里 |
[40:03] | Relax. I got eyes on him. | 别紧张 我盯着他呢 |
[40:04] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个白痴 |
[40:05] | You need to shut it down right now. | 马上终止 |
[40:06] | – But we’re — – Right now! | -可我们… -马上 |
[40:07] | Or else I’ll call the police myself. | 否则我就亲自报警 |
[40:12] | You tattled? | 你打小报告了吗 |
[40:13] | What? | 什么 |
[40:20] | Date’s over. | 约会结束了 |
[40:22] | W-why? | 为什么 |
[40:22] | Got ratted out. Let’s go. | 被人告发了 我们走吧 |
[40:32] | 康纳尔 我还活着 一个小时后回家 | |
[40:58] | Hi, Oliver. | 你好啊 奥利弗 |
[41:04] | How’s your night going? | 今晚过得怎么样 |
[41:34] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[41:38] | Stop them. | 拦下他们 |
[41:49] | Stop! | 站住 |
[41:50] | Michaela, no. | 米凯拉 不要 |