时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m on DudeForDude. Philip has an online profile. | 在男搞男网站上 菲利普有账号 |
[00:04] | We can invite him on a coffee date and get his dna. | 我们可以约他出来喝杯咖啡提取他的DNA |
[00:06] | You’re not going on a coffee date with a serial killer. | 我不准你去和一个连环杀手喝咖啡 |
[00:08] | You need to shut it down right now. | 马上终止 |
[00:10] | – But we’re — – Right now! | -可我们… -马上 |
[00:11] | You tattled? | 你打小报告了吗 |
[00:13] | Hi, Oliver. | 你好啊 奥利弗 |
[00:14] | How’s your night going? | 今晚过得怎么样 |
[00:16] | She told you, didn’t she? | 她告诉你了 是吧 |
[00:26] | You seriously thought we wouldn’t notice?! | 你们真以为我们不会发现吗 |
[00:27] | Don’t yell at me! Yell at him! | 别冲我吼 冲他吼 |
[00:29] | – What’s wrong with you?! – Me?! | -你有什么毛病 -我 |
[00:30] | How are you both okay with this? | 你们俩怎么能接受这件事的 |
[00:32] | This was your idea? | 这是你的主意 |
[00:33] | – I-I didn’t do any — – Don’t lie to me. | -我什么都没干 -别骗我 |
[00:36] | There is no decision here. | 现在没有决定要做 |
[00:38] | It was already made, and you agreed. | 决定已经做好了 而且你同意了 |
[00:40] | So either get on board, | 所以你要不就加入我们 |
[00:41] | or you’re the next dead body out there. | 不然下一个死在外面的就是你 |
[00:46] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[00:47] | Give it to me. | 把枪给我 |
[01:06] | You told him. | 你告诉他了 |
[01:07] | You knew what trouble we were in. | 你知道我们陷入了什么样的麻烦 |
[01:08] | What else could I have done? | 不然我还能怎么做 |
[01:11] | I’m not the person to be angry with right now! | 你现在不该朝我发火 |
[01:13] | – Shut up. – You may hate me for it, but it worked, | -闭嘴 -你或许因此恨我 但这招管用了 |
[01:15] | – Shut up! – all right, Bonnie? | -闭嘴 -好吗 邦尼 |
[01:16] | – Shut up! Shut up! – It worked! | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -管用了 |
[01:22] | 来电 亚设 | |
[01:26] | I want you to die. | 我希望你去死 |
[01:33] | That’s what I want… | 这就是我希望的 |
[01:35] | that it was you they killed in this house, | 希望他们在这里杀死的是你 |
[01:41] | not Sam. | 而不是山姆 |
[02:25] | 内特 我在你门口 | |
[02:43] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[02:47] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 有什么理由不好呢 |
[02:54] | Do you want to come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah. | 想 |
[03:13] | You need anything? | 要来点什么吗 |
[03:15] | Coffee, food? | 咖啡 还是吃的 |
[03:17] | I want to sit. | 我想坐会儿 |
[03:35] | You’re here… | 你在这 |
[03:37] | because you know where I live. | 是因为你知道我住在哪儿 |
[03:44] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰手机 |
[03:46] | Oh, okay. I-I-I-I’m sorry we catfished you. | 好吧 我 我很抱歉我们骗了你 |
[03:49] | It’s just because – I-I think you’re really cute. | 那只是因为 我 我觉得你很帅 |
[03:52] | And we really wanted to meet you — | 我们非常想见你 |
[03:53] | we meaning me and my boyfriend, Connor, | 我们是指我和我男朋友 康纳尔 |
[03:55] | and now I told you his real name. | 现在我把他真名也告诉你了 |
[03:56] | But that’s fine because… uh, we like you. | 但是没关系因为 我们喜欢你 |
[03:59] | w — and w-we’ve really been actually looking | 我 我们实际上一直想要来个 |
[04:01] | to have a-a threesome. | 三人行 |
[04:03] | Just, please, don’t kill me. Please. | 求求你别杀我 求你了 |
[04:06] | No. | 不 |
[04:09] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[04:12] | So, kill me for being a snitch. | 我是告密了 有本事杀了我 |
[04:15] | Just don’t pretend | 别装的好像 |
[04:15] | like this isn’t about your ego being bruised! | 这不是因为你觉得我伤到你的自尊了 |
[04:18] | I’m pissed ’cause you tattled to the teacher | 我生气是因为你这个被宠坏了的 |
[04:20] | like the spoiled little MAP you are. | 小美公跟老师打了小报告 |
[04:21] | – Excuse me?! – What’s a MAP? | -你说什么 -什么是小美公 |
[04:23] | A Mexican American princess. | 美籍墨西哥裔公主 |
[04:24] | I’m actually surprised someone who barely left fishtown | 你这个没见过世面的人居然知道这个词 |
[04:27] | even knows the term. | 还真让我惊讶 |
[04:28] | Classist. | 阶级歧视 |
[04:30] | I’m making you nervous. | 我让你紧张了 |
[04:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:36] | I don’t think I’ve seen you nervous before. | 我好像没见过你紧张 |
[04:38] | Of course you have. | 你当然见过 |
[04:39] | No. | 没有 |
[04:41] | Well, not that I can remember, but… | 至少我不记得 但是 |
[04:43] | You hide it well, like most things. | 你隐藏得很好 就像很多事情一样 |
[04:46] | You know more about me than most people. | 你比大多数人都更了解我 |
[04:48] | That’s sad. | 真悲哀 |
[04:50] | ‘Cause I don’t know you. | 因为我并不了解你 |
[04:54] | So, I’m a princess just because | 就因为我敢提出不同意见 |
[04:56] | I dared to disagree with you?! | 我就是公主了 |
[04:57] | You’re entitled, | 你有优越感 |
[04:58] | and you think you’re better than everyone else, | 你以为自己高人一等 |
[04:59] | and it’s all because you were raised in some castle! | 这都是因为你是在城堡里长大的 |
[05:01] | Are you seriously that rich? | 你真的那么有钱吗 |
[05:02] | Apparently, according to Mr. Mansplain here. | 显然这位说教男认为我很有钱 |
[05:05] | Don’t deny it. You grew up around money, | 别否认了 你就是在钱堆里长大的 |
[05:06] | and you like to pretend you didn’t. | 还喜欢装作自己没钱 |
[05:07] | – How — how much money? – It doesn’t matter! | -你到底有多少钱 -这不重要 |
[05:09] | – Get out, Walsh. You brought it up. I just — | -下车 沃什 -是你起的头 我只是 |
[05:10] | I mean we’re at your place. | 我是说我们到你家了 |
[05:15] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[05:17] | you two are the perfect example | 你们俩简直是证明 |
[05:18] | of why straight people shouldn’t be allowed to breed. | 异性恋不该繁衍的最佳范例了 |
[05:22] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[05:23] | – It means you play people. – Doesn’t everyone? | -意思是你将人玩弄于鼓掌中 -谁不是呢 |
[05:25] | You’re better at it than the rest of us. | 你比我们都更擅长 |
[05:27] | Oh, I don’t know if that’s true. | 这我可说不准 |
[05:28] | You think anyone else would | 你认为换做别人 |
[05:29] | get away with everything you’ve done to me? | 对我干了那些事后还能全身而退吗 |
[05:35] | Maybe I won’t get away with it. | 也许我不会全身而退 |
[05:37] | True. | 没错 |
[05:40] | I should kill you. | 我应该杀了你 |
[05:43] | Or at least make sure your life is hell. | 或者至少确保你过得生不如死 |
[05:47] | But instead, I just come here. | 可结果 我还是跑到这来了 |
[05:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:59] | I’m a mess. | 我就是一团糟 |
[06:02] | No. | 不 |
[06:05] | You’re just sad. | 你只是难过 |
[06:09] | You know, you can always come to me, Nate. | 你知道 你随时可以来找我 内特 |
[06:15] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[06:21] | – Uh, Nate — – I said get over here! | -内特 -我叫你过来 |
[06:38] | You need to decide whether you want to forgive me. | 你需要决定你到底要不要原谅我 |
[06:43] | I said I was sorry, and I meant it. | 我是真心觉得抱歉 |
[06:46] | But I’m not gonna spread my legs as some sort of payment. | 但我不会用我的肉体来补偿 |
[07:00] | You’re too drunk to drive. | 你喝多了不能开车 |
[07:02] | Sleep on the couch. | 睡沙发上吧 |
[07:18] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[07:24] | Oli, are you here? | 奥利 你在吗 |
[07:54] | Oliver’s gone. | 奥利弗不见了 |
[08:01] | That’s why you’ll never be a lawyer! | 这就是你为什么永远当不了律师 |
[08:02] | You don’t have basic common sense! | 你缺乏基本常识 |
[08:04] | You’re mad at me, I get it, | 你生我的气 我理解 |
[08:05] | but we don’t know if anything happened yet. | 但我们还不知道是不是真出了事 |
[08:06] | We do. He’s been kidnapped. | 怎么不知道 他被绑架了 |
[08:07] | Cause you came home to some spilled milk on the floor? | 就因为你回家发现牛奶撒了一地 |
[08:09] | He left his phone. | 他手机也没拿 |
[08:10] | Maybe he went off to cheat on you with some other guy. | 也许他出去偷腥了 |
[08:12] | – Frank. – I don’t understand why we aren’t calling the police. | -弗兰克 -为什么我们不报警 |
[08:14] | Police are already here. | 警察已经在这了 |
[08:16] | – Nate’s not involved in this. – Why not? | -不能把内特也牵扯进来 -为什么不行 |
[08:18] | – Let’s fill him in. – Mr. Walsh — | -来给他解释一下 -沃什先生 |
[08:19] | We illegally hacked some guy | 我们非法侵入了 |
[08:21] | who’s a suspect on our other case, | 我们案子里嫌疑人的电脑 |
[08:23] | and — and he found out, and now he’s kidnapped my boyfriend. | 结果被他发现了 现在他绑架了我男友 |
[08:25] | – You should go. – No. It’s okay. | -你该走了 -没事 |
[08:27] | – I can’t have you involved in this. – I’m already involved. | -我不能让你卷进来 -我已经卷进来了 |
[08:31] | – And maybe I can help. – Of course you can help. | -也许我能帮上忙 -你当然能帮忙 |
[08:32] | You could call the police station. | 你可以打电话给警局 |
[08:33] | You know, he’s only been gone for an hour. | 他只失踪了一个小时 |
[08:35] | And it only takes a second to kill someone, Laurel! | 杀死一个人只用一秒 劳拉 |
[08:37] | Connor, you’re scared. I understand that. | 康纳 你很害怕 我理解 |
[08:39] | But Oliver needs for you to keep your head on straight right now. | 但奥利弗需要你保持理智 |
[08:42] | – Can you do that? – He shouldn’t have even been involved. | -你能做到吗 -他都不该被卷进来 |
[08:44] | But Frank forced him to come. | 但弗兰克逼他过来 |
[08:46] | Actually, Oliver seemed quite happy to help us. | 事实上 奥利弗挺高兴能帮我们 |
[08:48] | ‘Cause he didn’t know any better! | 因为他傻 |
[08:49] | I mean, he’s not like us. | 我是说 他跟我们不一样 |
[08:50] | He doesn’t do…this all the time. | 他不经常干这些 |
[08:54] | If anything happens to him, it’s on you. | 他要是出了什么事全怪你 |
[08:56] | Why can’t we find him on our own? | 为什么我们不能自己去找他 |
[08:57] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么找 -我不知道 |
[08:59] | Sinclair already wants to take us all down. | 辛克莱尔早就想拉我们下水 |
[09:01] | If we go to the police, | 我们要是去报警 |
[09:01] | it’s gonna give her exactly what she needs! | 就正中她下怀 |
[09:03] | – She’s right. – No, no, no, we are not doing this again! | -她说的没错 -别想再来这套 |
[09:04] | – Calm down, Walsh. – It takes 24 hours to be missing — | -冷静 沃什 -失踪24小时才能 |
[09:06] | We’re talking about a violent killer | 我们现在说的可是杀人犯 |
[09:08] | – that wants to make him into a skin suit! – Stop it! Stop! | -想杀了他做人皮衣 -住口 |
[09:17] | Call it in. | 报警吧 |
[09:18] | Annalise, wait — | 安娜丽丝 等等 |
[09:18] | – we can think of something else. – I’ll figure a way out of this, | -我们有别的办法 -我会想出办法的 |
[09:21] | like always! | 一向如此 |
[09:23] | Call them. | 报警吧 |
[09:29] | Hey, officer Lahey, 15th precinct. | 我是勒西警官 第15警署 |
[09:33] | I’m off duty. | 我现在下班了 |
[09:34] | I got a potential missing-person situation. | 我有一个疑似人口失踪案 |
[09:38] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[09:41] | Where the hell have you been? | 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[09:42] | Oh, I was with Philip. | 我和菲利普在一起 |
[09:44] | Call you back. | 回头打给你 |
[09:47] | Hi, uh, I’m Philip. | 你们好 我是菲利普 |
[09:54] | Philip stopped by. | 菲利普来了 |
[09:56] | And, well, he wanted to talk, | 他想谈谈 |
[09:58] | so I suggested we go across the street to the Soup Palace. | 所以我就说去街对面的靓汤宫 |
[10:02] | I tried to explain a little bit about everything — | 我试图解释所有事情 |
[10:04] | the Hapstall case — | 哈普斯托案 |
[10:06] | but since I don’t really know that much, | 但因为我了解不多 |
[10:09] | like I told him, I suggested we come here. | 我也跟他说了 所以我建议他来这 |
[10:14] | This has all been a giant misunderstanding. | 这都是天大的误会 |
[10:17] | Don’t lie. | 别撒谎 |
[10:20] | I have a security alert for hackers. | 我有黑客警报 |
[10:21] | Sometimes gamers try to steal my conquest points | 因为有的时候玩家看我征服点多 |
[10:23] | ’cause I have so many. | 就想偷我的 |
[10:24] | World of Warcraft. | 魔兽世界 |
[10:25] | That’s why I made the profile on the gay site. | 所以说我在同志网站上注册了 |
[10:27] | I’m not, by the way, a gay. | 话说回来 我不是同性恋 |
[10:29] | I only did that after I saw you guys hacked me, | 我这么做只是因为你们黑了我电脑 |
[10:31] | and Oliver told me why. | 奥利弗也给我解释了 |
[10:31] | You think I’m related to those rich people, right? | 你们觉得我跟那些有钱人有关系 |
[10:34] | My birth parents are Jim and Joan Meyerfield. | 我的亲生父母是吉米和琼·梅菲尔德 |
[10:36] | They live in Iowa. | 他们住在爱荷华 |
[10:37] | I haven’t met them, but the adoption agency | 我还没见过他们 但收养机构 |
[10:38] | gave me their names a few years ago, and… | 几年前给了我他们的名字 |
[10:45] | Look, I know that I’m weird. | 听着 我知道我是个怪胎 |
[10:47] | People have always called me that, but… | 人们都这么说我 但是 |
[10:50] | I stick to myself, and I don’t bother anyone. | 我独来独往 不影响他人 |
[10:53] | All right, I’m not someone who could do that — | 好吗 我不是能做出那种事的人 |
[10:55] | kill someone? | 杀人 |
[10:58] | You’re wrong about me. | 你们错看我了 |
[11:03] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 很抱歉 |
[11:05] | It’s my fault, all of it. | 这都是我的错 |
[11:08] | And if you need to blame someone, just blame me. | 你要是想责怪谁 那就怪我吧 |
[11:19] | I already do blame you. | 我已经在怪你了 |
[11:22] | What you did was illegal, especially since you’re a lawyer, | 你所做的事并不合法 尤其你还是律师 |
[11:24] | so I have to go to the cops — | 所以我要去报警 |
[11:25] | or at least find someone to sue you. | 或者找人去告你 |
[11:31] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[11:34] | Tell me, and we — we’ll see what we can do. | 告诉我 我们会尽力而为 |
[11:44] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没想好 |
[11:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:49] | Cyberstalking, harassment, invasion of privacy, | 网络跟踪 骚扰 侵犯隐私 |
[11:52] | and that’s just Oliver, | 这还只是奥利弗所做的 |
[11:54] | but that’s all they need to start going in on me. | 但这也足够让他们开始调查我 |
[11:56] | Let me stay on Philip, see what he does — | 让我盯着菲利普 看他接下来 |
[11:57] | So you can screw up again? | 好让你再搞砸一次 |
[11:58] | No, I don’t want you anywhere near this! | 不 我不想你再掺和进来 |
[12:00] | I’ll tail him. | 我去跟踪他 |
[12:01] | – Stop it. I can’t have you — – I got the day off. | -别说了 我不能让你 -我今天休息 |
[12:04] | What else am I gonna do? | 我也没其他事可以做 |
[12:07] | Go get your computer. | 去拿你的电脑 |
[12:08] | – Why? – So that we can destroy it | -干什么 -好在布·莱德利 |
[12:09] | before Boo Radley goes to the police. | 去警局前把它毁了 |
[12:10] | – He might not go to the police. – Mm, of course he is. | -他未必会去警局 -他肯定会 |
[12:12] | Not if he’s the killer. | 他要是凶手就不会 |
[12:13] | He knows that they’ll start looking into him. | 他知道警方会调查他 |
[12:14] | Michaela, what are you doing? | 米凯拉 你在做什么 |
[12:16] | He was sitting right there. | 他刚才坐在这儿 |
[12:17] | If we find a strand of hair, we can test it for his DNA, | 如果能找到他的头发 就可以检测他的DNA |
[12:19] | see if he’s lying about his birth parents. | 看他是不是隐瞒了生身父母的事 |
[12:21] | I’ll go get some tape, see if he left any skin cells. | 我去找胶带 看他有没有留下表皮细胞 |
[12:23] | – Guys — – Yes! | -各位 -漂亮 |
[12:25] | Won’t this work instead? | 不能用这个吗 |
[12:29] | He drank like four cokes at the Soup Palace. | 他在靓汤宫喝了四杯可乐呢 |
[12:38] | And nobody thought to call me? | 没人想过要给我打电话 |
[12:40] | It wasn’t a party. | 那不是派对 |
[12:42] | Okay, but I still work in this house, too, | 好吧 但我也在这屋子里工作 |
[12:44] | and it feels really mean | 你们遇到好事从不叫我 |
[12:45] | that you guys never call me for the cool crap. | 这真让我伤心 |
[12:46] | It’s not all about you, Mr. Millstone. | 世界不是围着你转的 米尔斯顿先生 |
[12:49] | Hey, I think I might’ve screwed up with Bonnie. | 我觉得我跟邦尼的关系搞砸了 |
[12:50] | I know you screwed up with Bonnie, | 我知道你搞砸了 |
[12:52] | and we’re not doing this now. | 但我们现在管不了它 |
[12:53] | Let me guess — from Sinclair? | 我猜猜 辛克莱尔寄来的 |
[12:54] | More discovery on the Hapstalls. | 更多哈普斯托案的文件 |
[12:56] | She’s trying to drown us in paper. Frank? | 她是想用文件淹死我们 弗兰克 |
[12:58] | When are we getting the DNA results? | 我们什么时候能拿到DNA测试结果 |
[13:00] | Just about to run to the lab. | 刚准备去实验室 |
[13:01] | Bonnie would’ve already been at the lab. | 要是邦尼她早去了 |
[13:04] | Laurel, with me. | 劳拉 跟我来 |
[13:05] | No. Take Mr. Millstone. I need Laurel here. | 不 带米尔斯顿先生去 我需要劳拉留下 |
[13:09] | Let’s go, doucheface. | 走吧 二货脸 |
[13:10] | Okay, can we please retire that nickname? | 好 不过我们能换个昵称吗 |
[13:16] | I know you’re mad at Frank, but to be fair, he’s — | 我知道你生弗兰克的气 但公平讲 他 |
[13:18] | Don’t defend your boyfriend. | 别帮你男友说话了 |
[13:21] | I need you to be my new Bonnie. | 我需要你成为新邦尼 |
[13:24] | What happened to the old Bonnie? | 上一个邦尼怎么了 |
[13:25] | She’s out sick. | 她生病请假了 |
[13:26] | So, can you handle it, or should I ask miss Pratt? | 你能搞定吗 还是要我去问普拉特小姐 |
[13:29] | No. I’ll do whatever you need. | 不用 你吩咐我照办 |
[13:33] | Have you heard from Bonbon today? | 你今天有联系到邦尼甜心吗 |
[13:35] | Why? You do something to piss her off? | 怎么了 你干了什么惹着她了 |
[13:37] | No, I — I mean, yes, she’s pissed at me, | 没有 我是说 她是在生我的气 |
[13:39] | but the point is, she’s not calling me back, | 但重点是 她不回我电话 |
[13:40] | and I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[13:41] | My junk just inverted having to listen to your whiny ass. | 我真的一点都不想听你这些牢骚 |
[13:44] | What’s up, Frank? | 怎么了 弗兰克 |
[13:46] | Wow. Rodge hit gold again? | 罗杰又干好事了 |
[13:48] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[13:49] | Baby number two, and we’re still in a one-bedroom. | 第二个孩子 我们依然只有一个卧室 |
[13:52] | What you want? | 你有什么事 |
[13:54] | Rush job. | 急事 |
[13:56] | You know I can’t do this anymore. | 你知道我不能再这么做了 |
[13:57] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:58] | ‘Cause my uncle might have a duplex opening up near State Street. | 我叔叔可能在州街附近有间公寓要出租呢 |
[14:03] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[14:06] | There’s still some stuff I need to save on here. | 里面还有些东西我需要保存一下 |
[14:08] | Okay, I will do a whole naked pic session for you tomorrow. | 好吧 我明天给你拍全套裸照 |
[14:11] | But maybe Laurel’s right. | 但也许劳拉说得对 |
[14:12] | Maybe Philip won’t go to the — the police. Maybe he’s just — | 也许菲利普不会去警局呢 也许他… |
[14:14] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[14:15] | This is serious, Oliver, | 这很严重 奥利弗 |
[14:17] | like “End of life as you know it” serious. | 有”生活彻底毁掉”那么严重 |
[14:19] | – Okay, you’re being a little dramatic. – Oh, you think?! | -你有点夸张了 -是吗 |
[14:27] | I feel better. Do you? | 我感觉好多了 你呢 |
[14:56] | Bonnie, it’s me. | 邦尼 是我 |
[14:59] | I’ll give you space if that’s what you need, but… | 你要是需要我会给你空间 但… |
[15:04] | you know me. | 你了解我的 |
[15:06] | I screw up, and… | 是我搞砸了… |
[15:10] | I’m here when you’re ready. | 我等你准备好 |
[15:17] | Michaela would like to see you. | 米凯拉要见你 |
[15:18] | – I’m sorry. I can speak for myself. – Excuse me, you can’t just — | -抱歉 我自己可以说 -你不能这样 |
[15:20] | Laurel, it’s okay. What is it? | 劳拉 没关系 什么事 |
[15:22] | Caleb keeps calling me. | 凯勒布一直给我打电话 |
[15:23] | Tell him there’s no progress on the case. | 告诉他案子没有进展 |
[15:25] | That’s what I keep saying, but it’s not working, | 我一直那么说 但没有用 |
[15:27] | so I was thinking I could go over there and distract them — | 所以我想我可以过去 转移他们的注意力 |
[15:29] | review the suspect list | 回顾一下嫌疑人列表 |
[15:30] | or pretend to prep them for the stand again. | 或者假装帮他们准备重新上庭 |
[15:32] | – No. – we can’t just keep avoiding them. | -不 -我们不能一直躲着他们 |
[15:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:35] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[15:37] | I was wrong not to tell you before. | 我之前没告诉你们是我的错 |
[15:40] | Unfortunately, Philip now knows he’s a suspect. | 但不幸的事 菲利普知道他是嫌疑人了 |
[15:43] | Have you ever seen him before? | 你们之前见过他吗 |
[15:46] | No. | 没有 |
[15:47] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳呢 |
[15:48] | – No. – You sure? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[15:50] | You’ve lied to us before. | 毕竟你跟我们撒过谎 |
[15:51] | – Who do you think you are? – Caleb — | -你以为你是谁 -凯勒布 |
[15:53] | – You’re lucky we haven’t fired you yet! – You’re right. | -你们还没被炒掉是你们幸运 -是的 |
[15:55] | We have good news, though. | 但我们有好消息 |
[15:57] | We’re testing Philip’s DNA | 我们在对菲利普的DNA |
[15:58] | against the sample we found at the crime scene, | 和犯罪现场发现的样本进行对比测试 |
[16:00] | and if it matches, | 如果匹配 |
[16:01] | Sinclair will drop the charges against you. | 辛克莱尔会撤销针对你们的指控 |
[16:03] | – You don’t know that. – We do. | -这你又不确定 -我们确定 |
[16:04] | We’ll be able to prove that Philip had motive and means. | 我们会证明菲利普有动机和手段 |
[16:06] | If the DNA matches. | 除非DNA匹配 |
[16:07] | Until then, all we know is that you screwed up again. | 在那之前 我们只知道你们又搞砸了 |
[16:10] | And what about our safety? | 我们的人身安全怎么办 |
[16:11] | This guy knows who we are, where we live. | 这个人知道我们是谁以及住处 |
[16:13] | Don’t you guys have like a million servants? | 你们家不是佣人无数吗 |
[16:15] | We fired everyone after Sandra leaked that photo. | 桑德拉泄露那张照片之后就全辞掉了 |
[16:17] | We have someone watching Philip. Don’t worry. | 我们已经安排人盯着菲利普了 别担心 |
[16:18] | Someone who actually knows what they’re doing? | 这个人知道自己在做什么吧 |
[16:20] | – Annalise? – Not now. | -安娜丽丝 -现在不行 |
[16:22] | It’s Sinclair. | 是辛克莱尔 |
[16:24] | She wants to offer Catherine and Caleb a plea deal. | 她要给凯瑟琳和凯勒布提供一份认罪协议 |
[16:33] | 15 years… each. | 每人十五年 |
[16:35] | I think that’s more than fair, don’t you? | 我觉得再公平不过了 你们觉得呢 |
[16:37] | Do not address my clients. | 不要跟我的委托人说话 |
[16:39] | – Why this deal now? – Honestly? | -为什么现在提出认罪协议 -坦白说 |
[16:41] | Resources are a little scarce around here lately. | 最近人手不太足 |
[16:43] | Which makes it easier for us to beat you in trial. | 那我们上庭更容易打败你 |
[16:45] | Where I’ll be gunning for life sentences. | 届时我会全力争取终身监禁 |
[16:47] | 15 years seems like a great deal in comparison. | 相比之下刑期十五年相当划算 |
[16:50] | We’ll talk about it. | 我们要商量一下 |
[16:51] | The offer expires after 5:00 P.M. today. | 协议今天下午五点后作废 |
[16:55] | After that, we go to trial. | 过了时限 我们庭上见 |
[16:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:00] | This is good. We’re close to trial, | 这很好 我们开庭在即 |
[17:02] | and Sinclair just proved that she’s scared. | 辛克莱尔此举正表明她害怕了 |
[17:05] | And she should be. | 她也应该害怕 |
[17:06] | She’s based her case entirely on | 她全部的证据就只有 |
[17:07] | the testimony of a dead racist | 一个已经死了的种族主义者的证词 |
[17:09] | and a missing murder weapon. | 和一件失踪的凶器 |
[17:10] | Now, I don’t smile often, but this… | 我不是个爱笑的人 但这次… |
[17:13] | I’m smiling. | 我真心笑了 |
[17:14] | Shouldn’t we at least consider taking it? | 我们是不是该至少考虑下接受协议 |
[17:16] | See? This is exactly what she wants. | 看到了吗 这就正中她下怀了 |
[17:19] | She’s presented you with a deal so you’d get scared. | 她向你们提出认罪协议 好让你们害怕 |
[17:21] | Well, it worked. I think we need to at least think about it. | 那确实奏效了 我觉得至少应该考虑一下 |
[17:23] | We’re not pleading guilty. | 我们不能承认有罪 |
[17:25] | It’s 15 years versus the rest of our lives. | 这可是十五年和终身监禁之别 |
[17:27] | Or zero years because I will win. | 或是一天牢都不用坐 因为我会赢 |
[17:29] | I want the day to think about it. | 我要花时间考虑一下 |
[17:34] | I’ll talk some sense into him. | 我去跟他讲讲道理 |
[17:37] | It’s time to break out the boobs again. | 又到你去勾引男人的时候了 |
[17:39] | Go to the mansion and convince him not to take the deal. | 去他们宅邸说服他不要接受认罪协议 |
[17:42] | On it. | 这就去 |
[17:42] | – What if he’s guilty, though? – He’s not guilty. | -但如果他有罪呢 -他没有罪 |
[17:44] | Then why else is he even considering it? | 那他为什么还要考虑呢 |
[17:46] | Innocent people take bad plea deals all the time. | 无罪之人总是接受不利的认罪协议 |
[17:48] | Go. Make me proud. | 去吧 别让我失望 |
[17:49] | Professor Keating, I have a question about this photo | 基廷教授 我有个问题 |
[17:51] | from the crime scene of the mansion. | 关于这张宅邸凶案现场的照片 |
[17:54] | I still haven’t heard from her. | 我还是没有她的消息 |
[17:56] | Do you blame her? | 你能怪她吗 |
[17:56] | I know, but I-I’m sorry… I can’t just do nothing here. | 我懂 但抱歉 我真的不能什么都不做 |
[17:59] | That’s exactly what you’re gonna do. | 这正是你要做的 |
[18:00] | I know Bonnie. | 我了解邦尼 |
[18:02] | Give her space. | 给她点儿空间 |
[18:02] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[18:03] | Great, okay, we don’t need to look at blood spatter. | 太好了 好的 我们不用盯着血迹斑斑了 |
[18:05] | – Who is it? – It’s Catherine. | -谁打来的 -是凯瑟琳 |
[18:07] | She wants to see Wes. | 她要见韦斯 |
[18:12] | So, that was you | 这么说起居室里 |
[18:13] | who painted that portrait in the living room, too? | 那副肖像画也是你画的 |
[18:16] | Yeah. And don’t say it’s creepy. | 没错 千万别说让你毛骨悚然 |
[18:18] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 没有 |
[18:20] | I was just gonna say it’s… | 我是想说这… |
[18:21] | I didn’t bring you here to talk about painting. | 我让你来不是聊画的 |
[18:24] | You think we should take the plea deal, don’t you? | 你认为我们该接受那份认罪协议 对吗 |
[18:26] | She sent you to get in my head, right? | 她让你来左右我的想法 对吗 |
[18:27] | No. I asked to come. | 没有 我主动要来的 |
[18:30] | You need someone to talk this through with. | 你需要跟人谈一谈 |
[18:32] | Great. | 很好 |
[18:33] | Get me someone objective, then, who doesn’t work for Annalise. | 给我派个客观且不为安娜丽丝效力的人来 |
[18:35] | You should talk to Annalise about this. | 你应该和安娜丽丝谈这件事 |
[18:37] | I don’t trust her. Neither does Caleb. | 我不信任她 凯勒布也不信任她 |
[18:39] | And whatever Michaela’s telling him right now | 而无论米凯拉现在跟他说什么 |
[18:40] | is based on the fact that she’s into him, | 都是因为她喜欢他 |
[18:42] | but you’ve leveled with me before, | 但你曾与我坦诚相见 |
[18:43] | and I need you to do it again. | 我需要你再坦诚一次 |
[18:45] | So… should we take it? | 我们应该接受协议吗 |
[18:48] | That depends. | 要看情况 |
[18:50] | – If you’re guilty. – We didn’t do it. | -如果你们有罪 -不是我们干的 |
[18:52] | Then you’ve got your answer. | 那你已经有答案了 |
[18:54] | You need to… | 你需要… |
[18:54] | Consider the life you’d have once you get out of jail… | 试想下你出狱后的生活 |
[18:56] | Just another black felon | 一个黑人罪犯 |
[18:58] | no one wants to give a second chance to. | 不会有人愿意再给你机会的 |
[18:59] | Yeah, but at least we’d… | 是 但至少我们… |
[19:00] | Be able to get out in | 表现良好的话 |
[19:01] | eight years or less for good behavior, right? | 八年或者不用八年就能出狱了 对吧 |
[19:03] | And we have no idea what’s gonna happen during the trial. | 而我们并不知道庭审时会发生什么 |
[19:05] | True. The system’s not always about justice. It’s… | 确实 司法系统不总是关乎公正 它 |
[19:08] | About which attorney can twist the truth in their favor. | 还要看哪个律师能歪曲事实对其有利 |
[19:11] | Annalise can do that. | 安娜丽丝可以做到 |
[19:12] | Take me out of the equation and put yourself in it. | 你站在我的位置换位思考下 |
[19:15] | If you were me… | 如果你是我 |
[19:16] | Walking in my shoes. | 站在我的角度 |
[19:18] | …what would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[19:19] | I’d bet on Annalise. | 我押安娜丽丝 |
[19:20] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[19:21] | I told her I’d take the deal. | 我告诉她我会接受那份协议 |
[19:23] | You what?! | 你什么 |
[19:24] | – If they’re guilty, it’s g… – Who says they’re guilty?! | -如果他们有罪 那 -谁说他们有罪 |
[19:26] | You’re letting your feelings for Caleb cloud your judgment. | 你对凯勒布的感情蒙蔽了自己的判断 |
[19:28] | I don’t have feelings for Caleb. I’m doing my job! | 我对凯勒布没有感情 我是公事公办 |
[19:30] | Leave us alone, Michaela. | 你先出去 米凯拉 |
[19:31] | – But he just screwed our… – Leave! | -但他搞砸了我们的… -出去 |
[19:40] | Is this about Rebecca? | 是因为丽贝卡吗 |
[19:42] | You believed her when she said she was innocent, | 你相信她说她是无辜的 |
[19:44] | and she hurt you. | 但她却伤害了你 |
[19:44] | Yeah, this isn’t about that. | 不 和那无关 |
[19:45] | Is it about me, then? | 那跟我有关吗 |
[19:47] | Are you still mad at me? Nate? | 你仍然生我的气 生内特的气 |
[19:50] | No. | 没有 |
[19:50] | Then why tell Catherine to take the deal? | 那为什么让凯瑟琳接受协议 |
[19:52] | Because that’s what I should’ve done. | 因为那本是我应该做的 |
[19:56] | I should’ve… | 我本应… |
[19:57] | turned myself in for Sam. | 为山姆的事负责 |
[20:00] | Instead, it just weighs on me, on…you, on all of us. | 而不是 影响到我 你 和大家 |
[20:05] | So, if I just… | 所以 如果我… |
[20:07] | told the truth, done whatever time I deserved, | 说出真相去坐牢 |
[20:09] | we could’ve all moved on by now. | 那现在我们都过了这个坎了 |
[20:15] | You protected Rebecca, and now I’m protecting you. | 你保护了丽贝卡 现在我要保护你 |
[20:21] | No one deserves to go to jail for that. | 没人该为此坐牢 |
[20:22] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[20:25] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:32] | – Go home. – What? | -回家吧 -什么 |
[20:33] | You’re letting your feelings cloud your judgment. | 你让你的情绪蒙蔽了自己的判断 |
[20:35] | You’re off the case until I say otherwise. | 在我改变想法前都别跟这个案子了 |
[20:46] | I can’t risk losing my job right now, Frank. | 我不能冒险丢掉工作 弗兰克 |
[20:48] | No one has to lose their job. | 没人会丢工作 |
[20:49] | We just need you to put us up on the list. | 我们只需要你优先给我做检测 |
[20:50] | I tried, but some A.D.A. just dumped | 我试过了 但今早有个助理检察官扔了 |
[20:53] | like 300 samples on me this morning. | 大约300个样本给我 |
[20:54] | So sneak us in with those. | 那就偷偷把我的加进去 |
[20:56] | Wait. What A.D.A.? | 等等 什么助理检察官 |
[20:57] | Just tell me – how I can sweeten the pot. | 就跟我说 要怎么样才行 |
[20:58] | Was it Emily Sinclair? | 是不是艾米莉·辛克莱 |
[20:59] | Yeah. Why? | 是 怎么了 |
[21:01] | There’s a bug in the house. | 房子里有窃听器 |
[21:03] | Sinclair’s been tappin’ our asses, | 辛克莱一直在打我们的屁股 |
[21:04] | and not in the good way. | 还不是会让人爽的那种 |
[21:05] | Why do you think that? | 为什么这么想 |
[21:06] | Because it’s what she wanted all along. | 因为她一直都想这么做 |
[21:07] | That’s why she needed me to testify, | 所以她需要我去作证 |
[21:09] | so she could put a wiretap on the house. | 这样她就可以在屋里装上窃听器 |
[21:10] | This is a closed hearing for a wiretap warrant | 本次闭门听证会的目的是审理 |
[21:12] | on the residence of Annalise Keating. | 对安娜丽丝·基廷的住所进行监听的授权令 |
[21:15] | But you didn’t testify. | 但你没有作证啊 |
[21:16] | Exactly, so she trojan-horsed it in | 没错 所以她在新寄来的文件里 |
[21:18] | with the new discovery. | 偷偷夹带了窃听器 |
[21:19] | That’s why she suddenly offered Catherine and Caleb the plea deal | 所以她突然向凯瑟琳和凯勒布提供了认罪协议 |
[21:22] | and knew to stall the DNA sample, | 以及拖延DNA样本的检测 |
[21:23] | because she’s been listening to every word we’ve been saying | 因为她从昨天起 一直在偷听 |
[21:25] | in that house since yesterday. | 我们在屋子里说的每一句话 |
[21:27] | Maybe Mr. Millstone should be my new Frank. | 也许米尔斯顿先生该成为我的新弗兰克 |
[21:38] | Okay, we need to scour through this Hapstall discovery. | 好了 我们得翻遍哈普斯托案的文件 |
[21:41] | Look for it as if your life depended on it. | 像是关乎到你们的生死一样仔细看 |
[21:43] | No stopping until you find the evidence | 在找到把罪归到菲利普身上 |
[21:44] | that pins this on Philip and not our clients. | 解放我们的当事人的证据之前不准休息 |
[21:48] | Speak! | 说话 |
[21:50] | We’ll be on it, boss. | 这就找 老板 |
[21:50] | – I’ll look through the zip drives, files. – Can’t wait. | -我去查看硬盘里的文件 -等不及了 |
[21:51] | Witness statements. | 证人证词 |
[22:32] | Nobody’s leaving till we find the… | 没找到证明文件之前 |
[22:34] | evidentiary file. | 谁都不准走 |
[22:41] | Law office of Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷的律所 |
[22:43] | Where’s Annalise? | 安娜丽丝在哪儿 |
[22:44] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[22:45] | She needs to come over right away. | 她得立刻过来 |
[22:46] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:47] | It’s Caleb. | 是凯勒布 |
[22:48] | He took the plea deal. | 他接受了认罪协议 |
[22:51] | It’s illegal to talk to the A.D.A. | 没有我在场跟助理检察官谈话 |
[22:52] | without me. | 是违法的 |
[22:53] | It’s called ex parte communication, | 这叫做禁止单方面交流 |
[22:55] | And it voids any deal you made! | 你签署的任何协议都是无效的 |
[22:57] | That’s only if Sinclair reached out to me, | 除非是辛克莱尔找的我 |
[22:59] | but I called her and negotiated the deal on my own. | 但是我找她协商的这份协议 |
[23:01] | It’s a terrible deal! You took 30 years! | 这是份糟糕的协议 你要坐30年牢 |
[23:03] | So Catherine would get none! | 那样凯瑟琳就会没事 |
[23:04] | Selfish idiot. | 自私的白痴 |
[23:05] | She’s right. You are selfish and an idiot. | 她是对的 你既自私又是个白痴 |
[23:08] | But until we go in front of the judge, | 但在我们上庭之前 |
[23:09] | it’s still just an offer, so you’re gonna call her back | 那还只是一个提议 所以你再给她打电话 |
[23:12] | and tell her you changed your mind. | 告诉她你改变注意了 |
[23:14] | Do it! | 打啊 |
[23:22] | No. | 不 |
[23:22] | I made my decision, | 我已经决定了 |
[23:23] | and as my lawyer, you have to carry it out. | 作为我的律师 你必须执行 |
[23:38] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[23:39] | And nobody thought to call me? | 没人想过要给我打电话 |
[23:40] | It wasn’t a party. | 那不是派对 |
[23:43] | Okay, but I still work in this house, too. | 好吧 但我也在这屋子里工作 |
[24:10] | I was right. | 我没错 |
[24:12] | Well, mostly right. | 基本没错 |
[24:13] | It didn’t come in the discovery, but it came with the discovery. | 没有夹带在文件里 而是和文件一起送来的 |
[24:15] | Another win for Mr. Millstone. | 米尔斯顿先生又赢了 |
[24:17] | All right, so, what do we do now? | 好了 我们现在该做什么 |
[24:18] | We take the bug to the police, exterminate it? | 把窃听器交给警察 还是毁了它 |
[24:19] | No. We use it. | 不 我们利用它 |
[24:24] | I’m advising Caleb to take the plea deal. | 我建议凯勒布接受认罪协议 |
[24:26] | But why? | 为什么呢 |
[24:29] | Because he confessed to me at the house. | 因为他在家里跟我承认了 |
[24:31] | So? Sinclair’s got no case. | 所以呢 辛克莱尔又没证据 |
[24:32] | Plus, we’ve been handing her her ass this whole time. | 何况她从来没赢过我们 |
[24:34] | That’s not true anymore. | 情况变了 |
[24:35] | Caleb showed me where he was hiding the gun. | 凯勒布给我看了他藏枪的地方 |
[24:37] | It’s in a toolbox in the basement. | 在地下室的一个工具箱里 |
[24:41] | But why’d he do it? | 但他为什么这么做 |
[24:42] | Because of Catherine. | 因为凯瑟琳 |
[24:43] | They’ve been sleeping together since they were teenagers | 他们年轻时就睡在一起了 |
[24:46] | and finally confessed to Ursula and Grant. | 最终向俄苏拉和格兰特坦白一切 |
[24:49] | And then they threatened to go public with it. | 之后他们威胁要将此事公之于众 |
[24:51] | Their parents threatened them back — | 他们的父母也威胁他们说 |
[24:52] | threatened to cut them out of the will. | 威胁要把他们从遗嘱中撤掉 |
[24:55] | Caleb snapped that night. | 凯勒布那天晚上爆发了 |
[25:00] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[25:00] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜索这栋宅邸的授权令 |
[25:03] | Can’t we just hide the gun, though? | 我们不能直接把枪藏起来吗 |
[25:05] | Well, that’s what I thought, but now Catherine knows, too. | 我本也是这样想的 但现在凯瑟琳也知道了 |
[25:09] | She told Caleb that she would go to the police | 她跟凯勒布说要去警局 |
[25:11] | and tell them everything. | 说出事情的全部经过 |
[25:12] | I told Caleb to call Sinclair, take the deal. | 我让凯勒布给辛克莱尔打电话 接受协议 |
[25:15] | 30 years for killing your parents in cold blood is not bad. | 冷血谋杀父母只判三十年已经很不错了 |
[25:19] | Do they teach Fourth Amendment violations in night school? | 夜校都不教怎样会违反宪法第四修正案吗 |
[25:21] | ’cause this is what this is. | 因为这东西看着就是这样 |
[25:22] | You have no probable cause here, | 你没有正当理由 |
[25:24] | and any judge is gonna agree with me. | 所有法官都会赞同我的说法 |
[25:25] | Go ahead. Call the judge. | 去吧 给法官打电话 |
[25:27] | By that time, we’ll have found our murder weapon. | 到那时候 我们连凶器都找到了 |
[25:29] | Ms. Sinclair? | 辛克莱尔女士 |
[25:32] | – What the hell is going on? – Quiet. | -这是怎么一回事 -闭嘴 |
[25:33] | No luck. Basement’s clear. | 没找到 地下室没有 |
[25:35] | Check it again. | 再去找 |
[25:36] | We turned over the whole thing. No gun, no anything. | 我们把地下室翻了个底朝天 没有发现枪 |
[25:42] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[25:43] | The offer expires after 5:00 p.m. today. | 协议今天下午五点后作废 |
[25:46] | 5:15. | 五点十五 |
[25:56] | I’m at the station. | 我在警局 |
[25:58] | – Philip’s here. – What?! | -菲利普在这里 -什么 |
[26:01] | He’s giving a statement. | 他在录口供 |
[26:10] | How long has he been in there? | 他到警局多久了 |
[26:11] | About…a half-hour. | 半小时吧 |
[26:13] | What’s he saying? | 他说了什么 |
[26:14] | I’ll find out. | 我会查清楚的 |
[26:17] | I think I can fix this. | 我觉得我能解决 |
[26:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:19] | You don’t need to know. | 你不用知道 |
[26:20] | No, Nate, you just got your job back. | 不 内特 你刚刚拿回工作 |
[26:22] | And I already made up my mind. We’ll talk later. | 我已经决定了 一会聊 |
[26:39] | 犯罪记录数据库 精神分裂 | |
[27:11] | Let me guess. Our guy’s got a record? | 让我猜猜 这人有记录 |
[27:13] | This is his third time reporting a stalking incident | 这是他两年以来第三次 |
[27:15] | in the past two years. | 报案说被人跟踪了 |
[27:16] | So, he’s off his lithium again. | 这次又发疯了 |
[27:18] | We at least need to look into it. | 我们至少得查一查 |
[27:19] | Agreed. Tomorrow. | 同意 明天 |
[27:21] | But right now, there is a guy | 而现在 有个人 |
[27:22] | waiting at the bar to meet you. | 在酒吧等你 |
[27:24] | – Another cousin? – Nephew. | -又给我介绍表弟吗 -侄子 |
[27:25] | You’ll like him. He’s even got a job. | 你会喜欢他的 他甚至有工作 |
[27:29] | I will have her call you back as soon as I hear from her. | 她一联系我我就让她给你回电话 |
[27:34] | It suits you — the secretary schtick. | 太适合你了 秘书风 |
[27:39] | Thanks… | 谢谢 |
[27:41] | for being such a supportive boyfriend. | 做一个如此支持我的男朋友 |
[27:42] | I’m protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
[27:44] | You think she actually cares about you all of a sudden? | 你觉得她会突然开始在乎你吗 |
[27:45] | You’re just being jealous because she picked me over you, | 你只不过是嫉妒她选了我没有选你 |
[27:48] | and it’s not cute. | 真不可爱 |
[27:49] | No. I’ve just been around the Annalise block a few times | 不 我在安娜丽丝身边很久了 |
[27:51] | and know she’s just using you till Bonnie’s back. | 我知道她是在邦妮回来前利用你而已 |
[27:53] | Or I actually admire her. | 或者实际上我很尊敬她 |
[27:55] | Miss Castillo could be me one day. | 卡斯蒂洛小姐将来会成为另一个我 |
[27:58] | But you? You can’t even get me DNA results when I need them. | 但你 你连我要的DNA报告都搞不定 |
[28:02] | I’m doing my best. | 我尽力了 |
[28:03] | Not good enough. | 还不够 |
[28:09] | Law office of — | 法律事务所 |
[28:11] | Caleb? Slow down. | 凯勒布 慢慢说 |
[28:15] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[28:16] | Already in there. She must’ve called her behind my back. | 已经进去了 她背着我打了电话 |
[28:19] | I wonder who taught her that move. | 真好奇是谁教她的 |
[28:24] | Finally. | 终于 |
[28:24] | I’m gonna go to your boss | 我要去找你上司 |
[28:25] | and tell him that you’ve been having ex parte dealings | 告诉他你不止一次和我的委托人 |
[28:27] | not once but twice with my clients, | 单方面接触 |
[28:30] | and he’s gonna send your hick ass back | 他会把你这乡巴佬 |
[28:31] | to whatever haystack you crawled out of! | 送回老家去 |
[28:33] | I’m from Connecticut. | 我是康乃狄克州的 |
[28:34] | And don’t be upset that your client did your job for you. | 别因为你的委托人帮你尽了责而生气 |
[28:36] | In fact, she negotiated a better deal than you would’ve — | 实际上她谈下来的条件比你还好点 |
[28:39] | 10 years while her brother serves none. | 她10年 她哥哥不用坐牢 |
[28:41] | No way am I gonna let that go through. | 我绝不会让这份协议生效的 |
[28:43] | – But I want you to. – I don’t care. | -但我要你这么做 -我不在乎 |
[28:45] | There’s no judge in their right mind who would let this fly! | 没有那个正常的法官会同意 |
[28:48] | I guess we’ll find out in an hour. | 我们一小时后就能见分晓 |
[28:50] | Noon was the only time Judge Garret had available. | 加勒特法官只有中午有时间 |
[28:54] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[28:58] | I’m not changing my mind. | 我不会改变主意的 |
[28:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:01] | So, look me in the eye and tell me you’re guilty. | 看着我的眼睛告诉我你有罪 |
[29:04] | ’cause 10 years for killing your parents | 因为如果你真的 |
[29:05] | is a deal I can get behind, | 谋杀了父母 |
[29:07] | but only if you actually did it. | 十年大狱我也能接受 |
[29:11] | I didn’t do it. | 我没有杀他们 |
[29:13] | – Then why are you doing this? – ’cause of Caleb. | -那你为什么这么做 -为了凯勒布 |
[29:16] | He’s not guilty, | 他没有犯罪 |
[29:17] | but he’ll take the deal if that means protecting me. | 但为了保护我 他也会接受那份协议 |
[29:19] | But for once, I have to take care of him. | 但哪怕一次 我也得照顾他 |
[29:21] | You’re not taking care of him. You’re punishing him. | 你不是在照顾他 你在惩罚他 |
[29:24] | I don’t agree. | 我不同意 |
[29:25] | And you don’t have to understand that, | 你也不用理解 |
[29:26] | but you do have to be my lawyer here. | 但我需要你做好你的工作 |
[29:29] | We’re taking the deal. | 我要接受认罪协议 |
[29:32] | She’s not thinking straight, | 她脑子糊涂了 |
[29:33] | so we have to think for her. | 我们不能由着她胡来 |
[29:34] | Call the house. Tell everyone to get here. | 打电话 叫大家来这里集合 |
[29:36] | They’re already on their way. | 他们已经在路上了 |
[29:37] | We’ll research the grounds to vitiate a guilty plea | 我们会想办法证明认罪协议无效 |
[29:39] | and force the judge to reject the deal. | 让法官拒绝这个协议 |
[29:42] | We’re on it. | 我们会想办法的 |
[29:44] | Sinclair negotiated with our client without our knowledge. | 辛克莱尔背着我们与我们的委托人谈判 |
[29:47] | So, we sue for interference | 那么我们可以告她妨碍 |
[29:48] | in our attorney/client relationship. | 律师和委托人之间的关系 |
[29:49] | And what? Report her to the State Bar? | 然后呢 向律师协会报告吗 |
[29:51] | That’s gonna take days. | 那要花上好几天 |
[29:52] | We only have 25 minutes. | 我们只有25分钟了 |
[29:54] | We can tell the judge the A.D.A. broke Rule 4.2, | 我们可以告诉法官助理检察官违反了4.2规则 |
[29:57] | which is about professional conduct. | 也就是违反了职业准则 |
[29:58] | – Or we can ask for sanctions. – 15 minutes. | -我们可以要求对其进行处罚 -15分钟 |
[30:01] | Catherine went to Sinclair for a plea deal, | 是凯瑟琳去找辛克莱尔签认罪协议的 |
[30:02] | not the other way around. | 不是辛克莱尔找的她 |
[30:03] | So? A defendant has the legal right to be stupid. | 那又怎样 被告有权犯傻 |
[30:05] | – Two minutes. – All rise! | -两分钟 -全体起立 |
[30:15] | This is a plea hearing | 这次认罪听证会有关 |
[30:17] | for two counts of first-degree murder | 两起一级谋杀 受害人分别为 |
[30:19] | for the deaths of Ursula Hapstall and Grant Hapstall. | 俄苏拉·哈普斯托和格兰特·哈普斯托 |
[30:23] | It’s a conflict of interest for an attorney | 如果律师所代表的两个被告其中一个认罪 |
[30:25] | to represent both defendants if one pleads guilty. | 那么就产生了利益冲突 |
[30:26] | The defendant can waive the conflict. | 被告人可以放弃利益冲突 |
[30:28] | – It’s starting. – She’s gonna kill us. | -开始了 -她肯定会杀了我们 |
[30:30] | Before the court accepts the plea, | 在法庭接受认罪协议之前 |
[30:31] | it must be shown on record | 请记录在案 |
[30:33] | that the defendant knowingly, intelligently, | 被告人完全知情 头脑清醒 |
[30:35] | and voluntarily understands | 完全理解她签署的 |
[30:37] | the nature and consequences of her plea. | 认罪协议的性质及其后果 |
[30:39] | She could file a writ challenging | 她可以提交令状质疑 |
[30:40] | the constitutionality of the plea deal. | 认罪协议是否违宪 |
[30:41] | That would take months. | 那要好几个月 |
[30:42] | And additionally, | 除此以外 |
[30:43] | there must be a factual basis for the plea, | 认罪协议需要有事实做为依据 |
[30:45] | which, frankly, I don’t believe exists. | 而坦白说 我认为并不存在 |
[30:47] | She’s stalling, Your Honor. | 她在拖延时间 法官大人 |
[30:47] | I am merely taking the matter seriously. | 我只是在认真对待此事 |
[30:49] | Given the severe punishment Miss Hapstall might endure here, | 鉴于哈普斯托小姐可能遭受的严厉惩罚 |
[30:52] | I suggest that we send her out on a pre-plea sentence report | 我建议在下一步行动前 |
[30:55] | before we proceed any further. | 法庭向她出具认罪前审判报告 |
[30:56] | You guys, we can do this. | 伙计们 我们能做到的 |
[30:58] | Or it’s already too late | 或许已经太迟了 |
[30:59] | and we’re just too dumb to know it. | 我们只是太笨了所以没发现 |
[31:02] | Ms. Keating, I’ve lost my patience. | 基迁女士 我已经失去耐心了 |
[31:04] | It’s not about patience but of a young woman’s life. | 这事关一位年轻女性的命运 而非耐心 |
[31:07] | Enough of this. | 够了 |
[31:11] | Miss Hapstall, please stand. | 哈普斯托小姐 请起立 |
[31:16] | Do you understand that you’re pleading guilty | 你是否明白 你将承认如下罪行 |
[31:18] | to count one of the information, | 其一 |
[31:20] | which charges you with first-degree murder | 你因格兰特·哈普斯托的死 |
[31:22] | in the death of Grant Hapstall? | 而被指控的一级谋杀 |
[31:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:26] | And count two, | 其二 |
[31:27] | which charges you with first-degree murder | 你因俄苏拉·哈普斯托的死 |
[31:29] | in the death of Ursula Hapstall? | 而被指控的一级谋杀 |
[31:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:32] | And that if the court accepts your guilty pleas today, | 如果本庭今日接受了你的认罪协议 |
[31:35] | you will not have a right to appeal them. | 你将无权上诉 |
[31:37] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[31:39] | Yes. | 明白 |
[31:42] | Miss Hapstall, | 哈普斯托小姐 |
[31:43] | do you accept the prosecution’s plea offer? | 你是否接受检方提出的认罪协议 |
[31:46] | Do not answer. | 别回答 |
[31:53] | Miss Castillo could be me one day. | 卡斯蒂洛小姐将来会成为另一个我 |
[31:55] | But you? You can’t even get me DNA results when I need them. | 但你 你连我要的DNA报告都搞不定 |
[32:14] | 90 minutes’ work for $50,000. | 只要90分钟就可以得到五万块 |
[32:18] | Think about the baby. | 想想你的孩子 |
[32:20] | Ms. Keating, I’ve had enough of this! | 基廷女士 我已经受够了 |
[32:23] | I need an answer from your client. | 我需要你的委托人回答我 |
[32:25] | One moment, Your Honor. | 稍等一下 法官大人 |
[32:36] | I changed my mind, Your Honor. | 我改变主意了 法官大人 |
[32:38] | I’m not accepting this deal. | 我不接受认罪协议 |
[32:56] | I messed it up. I messed up real bad! | 我搞砸了 我彻底搞砸了 |
[32:59] | No. No, it’s not gonna work. | 不 不行 那样行不通 |
[33:02] | I am breathing. | 我在呼吸 |
[33:03] | I’m trying. Can you please just — | 我在努力 你能不能 |
[33:08] | I’ll call you back. | 我待会儿打给你 |
[33:09] | You know, there are meds for that. | 你这病有药可医的 |
[33:13] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:14] | Caleb and Catherine’s acquittal. | 凯勒布和凯瑟琳的无罪证明 |
[33:16] | But rather than bury it in boxes of discovery like a coward, | 但是比起像懦夫一样把它藏在文件里 |
[33:19] | I’m bringing it to you face-to-face. | 我更愿意当面跟你对质 |
[33:21] | Philip Jessup’s DNA is a 99.4% match | 菲利普·杰瑟普的DNA |
[33:24] | to the DNA found at the crime scene, | 与在案发现场提取的DNA匹配度为99.4% |
[33:26] | but that’s not the best part. | 但这还不是最棒的一点 |
[33:28] | The test shows an absence of heterozygosity. | 检测结果显示DNA缺少杂合性 |
[33:32] | He’s the product of incest. | 他是乱伦的产物 |
[33:35] | And we both know that Helena only had one brother. | 而我们都知道海伦娜只有一个兄弟 |
[33:41] | Imagine, your parents are the sick ones, | 想像一下 你的父母都很病态 |
[33:42] | and you’re the one that gets thrown out with the trash. | 而像垃圾一样被扔出去的却是你 |
[33:45] | I’d have killed them, too. | 我也会杀了他们的 |
[33:47] | Good luck in getting the jury to believe | 祝你好运 希望你能让陪审团相信 |
[33:48] | that the inbred weirdo didn’t do it. | 那个乱伦产下的怪胎没有杀人 |
[33:55] | Are you wearing an apron? | 你穿的是围裙吗 |
[33:57] | I figured you could use a good meal | 我觉得辛苦工作之后 |
[33:59] | after all the hard work you’ve been doing. | 你应该会想享用一顿美餐 |
[34:00] | My special sauce. | 我的特制酱汁 |
[34:04] | Taste? | 来尝一下 |
[34:14] | It’s good. | 不错 |
[34:15] | Told ya. | 早跟你说了 |
[34:16] | Have a seat. Wine’s open. | 坐下吧 酒已经开了 |
[34:19] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[34:22] | What happened… | 那些事情 |
[34:23] | we can’t just not talk about it. | 我们不能一味逃避 |
[34:25] | That’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 我就是不想谈 |
[34:26] | I’m not mad at you, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 我没有生你的气 如果你是在担心这个的话 |
[34:29] | We had a fight. | 我们是吵架了 |
[34:30] | And what Annalise said — | 而安娜丽丝说的 |
[34:32] | See, that’s the name I don’t want to hear right now. | 看吧 我现在就是不想听到这个名字 |
[34:34] | This apartment needs to be an Annalise-free zone. | 在这个公寓里不谈安娜丽丝 |
[34:38] | But she’s our boss. | 可她是我们老板 |
[34:40] | You know she’s more than that. | 你知道她不只是老板 |
[34:43] | And she’s smart. | 她很聪明 |
[34:45] | And she knows the best way to break us up | 她还知道拆散我们最好的办法 |
[34:47] | is to come between us. | 就是干涉我们 |
[34:49] | We’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们不能让她得逞 |
[34:51] | Why…do you think | 你为什么 觉得 |
[34:53] | she doesn’t want us to be together? | 她不想让我们在一起 |
[34:55] | ‘Cause she’s Annalise. | 因为她是安娜丽丝 |
[34:56] | And that’s the last we’re gonna mention her. | 现在开始不准再提她 |
[34:57] | Now, sit down, tie a napkin around your neck… | 现在 坐下来 系上餐巾 |
[35:00] | and get ready to eat the best meatballs you ever had. | 准备好品尝你吃过的最好吃的肉丸 |
[35:07] | Why do I feel like | 为什么我觉得 |
[35:07] | I’m actually getting kidnapped this time? | 这一次我是真的被绑架了 |
[35:09] | I’ve just been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[35:11] | You clearly feel the need for more thrills in your life, | 很显然你的人生需要更多刺激 |
[35:13] | so this… | 所以这 |
[35:14] | is that! | 就是我给你的刺激 |
[35:15] | Welcome to criminal law. | 欢迎来到刑法学课堂 |
[35:18] | So, are you gonna give me a lecture or something? | 你是要给我讲课吗 |
[35:22] | No, but… | 不 不过 |
[35:24] | I am gonna teach you a lesson. | 我要给你上一课 |
[35:33] | Wes Gibbins? | 韦斯莱·吉宾斯 |
[35:34] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[35:34] | Sign here. | 请在这里签字 |
[35:47] | 如果你真的喜欢我的画 凯瑟琳 | |
[36:06] | Sorry to barge in. | 抱歉我贸然来此 |
[36:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:08] | Nothing. Um, is Catherine here? | 没什么 凯瑟琳在吗 |
[36:10] | She’s asleep. Why? Are we in trouble? | 她睡了 怎么了 我们有什么麻烦吗 |
[36:13] | No, no, no. Everything’s great. | 不不不 一切都很顺利 |
[36:16] | Why are you here? | 那你为什么来这儿 |
[36:19] | Oh, I’m sure I’ve just been making this all up in my head, | 我知道这都是我自己在胡思乱想 |
[36:22] | or you’re gay and I’ve been misreading all the cues, | 也可能你是同性恋 是我误解了那些暗示 |
[36:25] | but I just — I have to know, | 我只是 我想知道 |
[36:26] | – at least so I can stop wondering — – I like you. | -这样至少我就不会再瞎想了 -我喜欢你 |
[36:30] | It’s unprofessional, I know. | 这很不专业 我知道 |
[36:32] | That’s why I haven’t been too forward. | 所以我一直不敢太直白 |
[36:35] | But you’re not making it up. | 但是你没有胡思乱想 |
[36:39] | You’re beautiful. | 你很美丽 |
[36:42] | And I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[36:48] | It’s, um… it’s not unprofessional. | 这 不会不专业 |
[36:51] | Not anymore. | 现在已经不会了 |
[36:53] | We won today, so… | 我们今天赢了 所以 |
[36:56] | So… | 所以 |
[37:00] | I’ve wanted to do this since the first time I saw you. | 从见到你的第一眼起我就想这么做了 |
[37:24] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[37:25] | Nothing. It’s good news, actually. | 没什么 其实是好消息 |
[37:27] | Sinclair called the Chief about Philip. | 辛克莱尔打电话给局长 讲了菲利普的事 |
[37:29] | They’re starting their investigation into him | 他们明天一早 |
[37:31] | first thing in the morning. | 就会对他进行调查 |
[37:33] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[37:37] | I’ll go. | 我走了 |
[37:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:48] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要做这些 |
[37:50] | Helping me? | 为什么要帮我 |
[37:53] | It’s not about helping you. | 我不是为了帮你 |
[37:55] | It’s about Sinclair. | 是因为辛克莱尔 |
[37:58] | She’s made my life hell, too. | 她也把我的生活弄得一团糟 |
[38:02] | Is that the only reason? | 这是唯一的原因吗 |
[39:01] | You’re nervous again? | 你又紧张了吗 |
[39:14] | I want to know you. | 我想了解你 |
[39:40] | You taste like my sauce. | 是我的特制酱汁的味道 |
[39:45] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[39:46] | I don’t know — probably the janitor. | 不知道 可能是门卫吧 |
[39:50] | Well, let’s give him a show. | 那就让他看场现场直播吧 |
[40:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:55] | I have to tell you something. | 我要跟你说件事 |
[40:57] | Not exactly the first thing you want to hear after sex. | 事后想听的可不是这话 |
[41:07] | Caleb? | 凯勒布 |
[41:13] | What’s wrong?! | 出什么事了 |
[41:14] | – Where are the photos? – Wes! | -那些照片在哪里 -韦斯 |
[41:20] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[41:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:24] | But you’ll see why. | 你马上就知道为什么了 |
[41:35] | Look! | 看 |
[41:38] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[41:41] | It’s one of Catherine’s paintings. | 这是凯瑟琳的画 |
[41:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:46] | Is that… | 这是 |
[41:47] | I found it here last week. | 我上周发现的 |
[41:50] | Sinclair just proved that she’s scared. | 辛克莱尔此举正表明她害怕了 |
[41:52] | She’s based her case entirely on | 她全部的证据就只有 |
[41:54] | the testimony of a dead racist | 一个已经死了的种族主义者的证词 |
[41:56] | and a missing murder weapon. | 和一件失踪的凶器 |
[42:00] | What if she killed them? | 万一就是她杀了他们呢 |
[42:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[42:10] | Hey. | 你好 |
[42:12] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna take care of this. | 别担心 我会处理好的 |