时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Emily Sinclair got the D.A. to open an investigation on me. | 艾米莉·辛克莱尔说服地检对我展开调查 |
[00:06] | We’re done, Ash. | 你我就此绝情 亚设 |
[00:07] | I’ll testify against my dad. | 我会去指证我爸 |
[00:08] | I want to tell the D.A. that he covered this all up. | 我会告诉检察官是他掩盖了这一切 |
[00:11] | And what does Tiffany get out of that? | 那蒂芙尼又能得到什么呢 |
[00:12] | I understand why this is your thing. | 我知道这是你的大忌 |
[00:14] | She told you? | 她告诉你了 |
[00:15] | You exposed me to him! | 你把我暴露在他面前 |
[00:17] | I didn’t expose you. I saved you. | 我没有暴露你 我救了你 |
[00:18] | I want you to die. | 我希望你去死 |
[00:20] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:20] | Caleb and Catherine’s acquittal. | 凯勒布和凯瑟琳的无罪证明 |
[00:22] | Philip Jessup’s DNA is a 99.4% match | 菲利普·杰瑟普的DNA |
[00:25] | to the DNA found at the crime scene, | 与在案发现场提取的DNA匹配度为99.4% |
[00:26] | He’s the product of incest. | 他是乱伦的产物 |
[00:28] | Philip’s here. I think I can fix this. | 菲利普在这里 我觉得我能解决 |
[00:30] | Look! Right there. | 看 就在那里 |
[00:31] | It’s one of Catherine’s paintings. | 这是凯瑟琳的画 |
[00:32] | I found it here last week. | 我上周发现的 |
[00:34] | What if she killed them? | 万一就是她杀了他们呢 |
[00:36] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna take care of this. | 别担心 我会处理好的 |
[00:40] | No! | 不 |
[00:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[00:56] | Still asleep. | 还在睡觉 |
[00:57] | So she could walk in any second | 这么说她随时可能走进来 |
[00:59] | and kill all of us. Great. | 杀了我们 太好了 |
[01:00] | It’s not her gun. Someone planted it here. | 这不是她的枪 有人栽赃 |
[01:01] | Okay, well, then call Annalise | 那就找安娜丽丝 |
[01:03] | because she’s your lawyer, not us. | 她才是你的律师 我们不是 |
[01:05] | I told him not to. Rule 3.4. | 我让他别找的 3.4条款 |
[01:07] | If Annalise knows about evidence, | 如果安娜丽丝获悉任何证据 |
[01:08] | it’s illegal to obstruct the prosecution’s access to it. | 那她就有义务告知控方 |
[01:10] | Oh, so you called me to obstruct justice with you? | 所以你找我来跟你一起妨碍司法公正 |
[01:13] | I couldn’t make this decision on my own. | 我自己做不了这个决定 |
[01:15] | What decision? | 什么决定 |
[01:17] | If there’s no gun in the house, Sinclair still charges Philip. | 如果没有这把枪 辛克莱尔就还是会起诉菲利普 |
[01:19] | There is a gun, Michaela. It’s right there. | 但是有这把枪 米凯拉 就在这里 |
[01:21] | Not if we get rid of it. | 但是我们可以把枪处理掉 |
[01:24] | Shouldn’t we get rid of the painting? | 我们是不是应该把画处理掉 |
[01:26] | We don’t know that’s the only thing that links them. | 但我们不确定这是能把他们联系起来的唯一证据 |
[01:28] | Or if it even means Catherine knows the guy. | 或者这是否说明凯瑟琳认识他 |
[01:29] | He could have bought it online or from a gallery. | 也许他是在网上或画廊买的 |
[01:31] | Yeah, ’cause her work is just so good. | 是啊 因为她能画那么好 |
[01:32] | Even if we get rid of it, there’s still this photo. | 即使我们处理掉那画 这张照片还在 |
[01:34] | That no one on the prosecution has noticed so far. | 但是控方还没注意到 |
[01:35] | We’re not getting rid of the painting. | 我们不能把画处理掉 |
[01:37] | At least not until we talk to Catherine. | 至少要先跟凯瑟琳谈过 |
[01:38] | Call her, tell her I need to see her. | 给她打电话 告诉她我要见她 |
[01:43] | You two banged, right? | 你们俩睡了 对吗 |
[01:45] | I mean, that’s why you’re willing to tamper with evidence — | 所以你才会想破坏证据 |
[01:47] | ’cause you’re letting your vagina make | 因为你现在是靠下半身 |
[01:48] | – all of your decisions? – So we had sex. | -思考 -我们确实上床了 |
[01:50] | It’s not affecting my judgment. | 但这没有影响我的判断 |
[01:51] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[01:52] | Leave the gun where it is. | 把枪放回原处 |
[01:54] | If Caleb’s telling the truth, | 如果凯勒布说的是实话 |
[01:55] | then he shouldn’t have anything to worry about. | 那他根本没什么可担心的 |
[01:57] | I am telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[01:58] | I totally believe you. | 我真相信你 |
[01:59] | Fine. Leave. I’ll take care of it myself. | 行 走吧 我会自己处理的 |
[02:01] | If you touch the gun, Michaela, I’m gotta tell Annalise. | 如果你碰那枪 米凯拉 我会告诉安娜丽丝的 |
[02:03] | I didn’t say I was going to. | 我没说我要动它 |
[02:05] | What if I want to get rid of it? | 如果我要处理掉呢 |
[02:07] | – Caleb! – Are you insane? | -凯勒布 -你疯了吗 |
[02:08] | It’s what makes the most sense. | 这么做最合理了 |
[02:09] | Caleb? | 凯勒布 |
[02:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:15] | – Maybe we should call Nate. – Why? | -也许我们应该告诉内特 -为什么 |
[02:17] | He fixed the Philip problem last time, | 上次是他解决了菲利普的问题 |
[02:19] | and he’ll know if the cops find the painting. | 而且他能知道警方有没有发现那副画 |
[02:20] | – Nate’s done enough for us. – Annalise. | -内特做的够多的了 -安娜丽丝 |
[02:22] | Did you find Catherine? | 找到凯瑟琳了吗 |
[02:23] | Yes, but Michaela’s on the phone. | 找到了 但是米凯拉找你 |
[02:24] | What do I care? I need Catherine. | 那又怎么样 我要找凯瑟琳 |
[02:25] | That’s why Michaela’s calling. Catherine ran away. | 米凯拉找你就是因为这个 凯瑟琳跑了 |
[02:34] | Someone start talking. | 给我交代吧 |
[02:42] | You pick up the phone. Call me. | 你应该做的是拿起电话 打给我 |
[02:44] | What you don’t do is tamper with the one piece of evidence | 而不是破坏这可能导致我们被翻案的 |
[02:47] | that could upend our entire case. | 证据 |
[02:49] | I wanted to call you. | 我想给你打电话的 |
[02:50] | We were worried about rule 3.4. | 我们担心3.4条款 |
[02:52] | It’s not your job to worry. It’s your job to not sabotage me. | 你的职责不是担心 而是别坑我 |
[02:54] | – We can put it back. – And tamper with it twice? | -我们可以放回去 -好再一次破坏证据 |
[02:56] | That seem smart to you? | 你觉得这招聪明吗 |
[03:00] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[03:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:02] | Are you lying to keep her safe? | 你在为了保护她而说谎吗 |
[03:04] | No. I swear I don’t know what’s going on with her. | 不 我发誓我不知道她是怎么回事 |
[03:11] | You sure we shouldn’t call Nate? | 你确定不要找内特吗 |
[03:16] | Philip Jessup has lived his entire life | 菲利普·杰瑟普这一辈子 |
[03:18] | without getting so much as a speeding ticket. | 连超速罚单都没收到过一张 |
[03:20] | But two days ago, he was gifted with a brand-new criminal record | 但是两天前 有人给他弄了套犯罪记录 |
[03:24] | that looks remarkably like Scott Fuller’s. | 看起来和斯科特·富勒的一模一样 |
[03:26] | What the hell does that have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[03:27] | This video shows you’re in the station on your day off. | 这段视频显示你在休息日那天却在警局 |
[03:35] | I just got my job back. | 我刚拿回工作 |
[03:38] | I’m trying to earn my keep. | 我只是想努力工作 |
[03:39] | Or maybe you were manufacturing a file on Philip Jessup | 或者你在替安娜丽丝·基廷篡改 |
[03:41] | for Annalise Keating? | 菲利普·杰瑟普的资料 |
[03:44] | – Am I getting fired? – Relax, Lahey. | -你是要炒掉我吗 -放松 勒西 |
[03:45] | I’m relaxed. | 我很放松 |
[03:46] | I just don’t appreciate being falsely accused | 我只是不喜欢别人污蔑我 |
[03:48] | of crimes I didn’t commit. | 一些莫须有的罪名 |
[03:50] | It’s kind of a sore spot for me. | 有点戳到我的痛处 |
[03:53] | I didn’t fabricate anyone’s record. | 我没有捏造过任何人的记录 |
[03:57] | So…am I getting charged with something, or can I go? | 所以 你是要指控我呢还是我可以走了 |
[04:05] | Go. | 走吧 |
[04:11] | You enjoy being her little boy toy, don’t you? | 你喜欢当她的小白脸 对吧 |
[04:14] | That’s why you keep running back | 所以你才一次又一次地 |
[04:15] | to Annalise again and again. | 回到安娜丽丝身边 |
[04:16] | So she can fight your battles for you? | 好让她替你解决问题 |
[04:18] | You prefer to have her boss you around, tell you what to do, | 你愿意听她发号施令 告诉你该做什么 |
[04:21] | like hire her bestie and kill Nia? | 比如雇她的闺蜜并且谋杀妮娅 |
[04:23] | Keep my wife’s name out of your mouth! | 不许你提我妻子的名字 |
[04:27] | Say her name again. | 你再敢提她的名字 |
[04:29] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[04:34] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[04:39] | I was looking for Catherine and went into her studio. | 我在找凯瑟琳于是去了她的画室 |
[04:41] | She wasn’t there, but the room was freezing, | 她不在里面 但屋子里冷的要命 |
[04:43] | so I went over to the vent | 于是我就到出风口 |
[04:44] | to see if I could feel any heat coming out. | 想看看那里有没有在出暖气 |
[04:47] | And that’s when I saw the gun. | 就在那时我看到了那把枪 |
[04:49] | Why didn’t you ask Catherine about it? | 你为什么不问凯瑟琳呢 |
[04:50] | I was scared she’d admit it was hers. | 我怕她承认那是她的枪 |
[04:53] | How do we know that you didn’t put the gun there yourself? | 我们怎么知道这枪不是你自己放的 |
[04:55] | If it was mine, I’d have gotten rid of it a long time ago. | 这枪要是我的 我早就把它处理掉了 |
[04:57] | Not if you wanted to pin it on your sister. | 除非你想把这事嫁祸给你妹妹 |
[05:00] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我跟这件事一点关系也没有 |
[05:03] | I mean, what if Philip did this — | 我是说 万一这是菲利普干的呢 |
[05:06] | put the gun there to frame us? | 把枪放在那里嫁祸我们 |
[05:08] | Show it to him. | 把照片给他看 |
[05:11] | Do it. | 快点 |
[05:17] | You notice the painting in the background? | 你看到背景里的那幅画了吗 |
[05:25] | No, this is not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[05:26] | Unfortunately, it is. | 不幸的是 这是真的 |
[05:30] | I can no longer represent both you and Catherine anymore. | 我不能同时做你和凯瑟琳的辩护律师了 |
[05:33] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:34] | Because if what you’re saying is true | 因为如果你说的这一切是真的 |
[05:36] | and you knew nothing of this gun or Philip, | 你不知道这把枪和菲利普的事 |
[05:38] | then you need a lawyer separate from Catherine. | 那你和凯瑟琳就应该请不同的律师 |
[05:40] | Otherwise, it’s a conflict of interest. | 不然的话 就会有利益冲突 |
[05:42] | But neither of us did this. | 但我们俩都没杀人 |
[05:43] | Well, it looks like one of you did, | 看起来 你们俩中的一个确实杀了人 |
[05:44] | and that person isn’t you. | 而那个人不是你 |
[05:47] | So do you want to get off for this, | 所以你是想跟这事撇清关系呢 |
[05:49] | or should I tell Catherine I’m all hers? | 还是我应该告诉凯瑟琳我是她的律师了 |
[05:56] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[05:56] | Hey, see this Judge Millstone stuff was leaked? | 你看报纸了吗 米尔斯顿法官的事被报到了 |
[05:58] | No, and I don’t care. | 没有 我也不在乎 |
[06:01] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[06:02] | Outside Philip’s apartment. | 在菲利普家门外 |
[06:04] | They’re taking him in right now. | 警察正在把他带走 |
[06:05] | So Catherine’s not with him? | 凯瑟琳没跟他在一起 |
[06:06] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[06:08] | She ran away. | 她逃跑了 |
[06:09] | What? | 什么 |
[06:10] | Caleb found a gun in her room, | 凯勒布在她房间找到了一把枪 |
[06:12] | which is fine because we’re no longer representing her. | 不过没关系 因为我们已经不是她的律师了 |
[06:15] | – What did you just say? – I don’t have time to explain. | -你说什么 -我没时间解释 |
[06:16] | Just find Catherine before she does something stupid. | 在凯瑟琳做傻事之前赶紧找到她 |
[06:20] | Dad, please don’t ignore me today. | 爸 今天别再不理我了 |
[06:23] | Look, it’s obvious Sinclair’s pissed | 显然辛克莱尔对于我没作证这件事 |
[06:25] | ’cause I didn’t testify, so she leaked this. | 火冒三丈 所以把消息透露给了媒体 |
[06:28] | I’ll try to fix it. | 我会想办法解决这件事的 |
[06:29] | Just… | 只是 |
[06:31] | Please, dad, call me back. | 拜托 爸 回我电话 |
[06:48] | I didn’t know if I should come, | 我不知道我该不该来 |
[06:49] | but I was just at the courthouse. | 但是我刚才在法院 |
[06:50] | You heard about the leak. | 你听说消息泄露的事了 |
[06:52] | It’s freaking Sinclair, right? | 是该死的辛克莱尔 对吧 |
[06:54] | Maybe. I just — | 也许吧 我只是 |
[06:56] | I’m so sorry for everything that’s happened, Bon. | 我对发生的一切感到非常抱歉 邦 |
[06:59] | I just — I need you to know | 我只是 我希望你知道 |
[07:00] | that I’m gonna do everything I can to make it right. | 我会尽我所能来纠正这一切 |
[07:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:09] | Your dad, Asher. | 你父亲 亚设 |
[07:33] | Are you at work? | 你在上班吗 |
[07:34] | – Yeah. – Good. | -在 -很好 |
[07:36] | I need to know what’s going on with Philip. | 我需要知道菲利普那边怎么了 |
[07:38] | They just brought him in for questioning. | 警察把他带走问话了 |
[07:40] | I can’t help you, Annalise. | 我帮不了你 安娜丽丝 |
[07:41] | I don’t need you to do anything. | 我不需要你做任何事 |
[07:42] | I’m about to get fired. | 我就要被解雇了 |
[07:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:46] | Sinclair suspects I messed with Philip’s record. | 辛克莱尔怀疑我改动了菲利普的记录 |
[07:49] | There’s no proof I did anything, | 没有证据证明我做了什么 |
[07:50] | but I blew up at her in front of the whole station. | 但我当着全警局的面吼她了 |
[07:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:56] | – I got to go. – Nate. | -我得挂了 -内特 |
[08:01] | Annalise, did you know about this? | 安娜丽丝 你知道这事吗 |
[08:03] | Know about what? | 知道什么事 |
[08:04] | Asher’s dad killed himself. | 亚设的爸爸自杀了 |
[08:08] | Chloe gets in at 8:00. | 克洛伊八点到 |
[08:10] | Uncle John and Aunt Teri get in first thing tomorrow. | 约翰叔叔和泰瑞婶婶明早一早过来 |
[08:14] | They said they’ll go to the funeral home with us, too. | 他们说他们会跟我们一起去殡仪馆 |
[08:19] | Or I can go. | 或者我去也可以 |
[08:22] | If you don’t want to, you don’t — you don’t have to go. | 如果你不愿意的话 你可以不去 |
[08:36] | Mom, everything’s gonna be okay. | 妈妈 一切都会好起来的 |
[08:41] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:43] | You don’t seem very upset. | 你看起来不怎么难过 |
[08:48] | What? | 什么意思 |
[08:49] | You found out your father killed himself, | 你刚知道你爸爸自杀了 |
[08:53] | and you’ve already moved on to funeral arrangements. | 现在就已经开始筹划葬礼了 |
[08:56] | No, I…I’m just trying to help. | 不 我…只是想帮忙 |
[09:00] | Or you’re just happy that your father got what he deserved. | 也许你是在窃喜你爸爸得到了应有的报应 |
[09:04] | I didn’t do this. | 这不是我做的 |
[09:06] | Those articles all mentioned a gang-rape cover-up. | 所有文章都提到了他掩盖轮奸案的事 |
[09:11] | Because Sinclair leaked it. | 因为辛克莱尔泄露了消息 |
[09:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:13] | But they only mentioned your father’s name, not yours. | 但只提到你爸爸 没提你 |
[09:17] | Seems convenient. | 真是方便你 |
[09:22] | He loved you so much. | 他那么爱你 |
[09:24] | – He defended you! – Mom — | -他保护了你 -妈妈 |
[09:26] | He sacrificed his whole career to hide your disgusting secret. | 他牺牲了自己的事业保护你恶心的小秘密 |
[09:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:36] | You’re in shock. | 你受惊了 |
[09:38] | We both are. | 我们都受惊了 |
[09:39] | We need each other right now. | 我们现在需要彼此 |
[09:41] | You mean you need me right now. | 你的意思是你需要我 |
[09:47] | I don’t want anything to do with you. | 我不想和你有任何关系 |
[09:50] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[09:51] | We always thought it would be Chloe. | 我们一直以为是克洛伊 |
[09:53] | She’d be the one to send us to our grave, | 会是她送我们进坟墓 |
[09:55] | but it turned out to be you. | 但结果却是你 |
[09:58] | And for what? | 原因呢 |
[10:00] | To protect that woman you work for? | 保护你的老板 |
[10:03] | This has nothing to do with Annalise. | 这跟安娜丽丝没关系 |
[10:05] | Annalise — that’s what you call her. | 安娜丽丝 你叫得真亲切 |
[10:10] | Why did you choose her over us? | 为什么要选择她 放弃我们 |
[10:13] | The people who loved you your entire life. | 放弃从你出生起就爱着你的家人 |
[10:17] | because that’s what your father did for you — | 那是你父亲为你做的 |
[10:20] | – He loved you when you were unlovable… – No! | -他爱你这个不该被爱的孩子 -不 |
[10:38] | He’s dead because of us. | 他是因我们而死 |
[10:39] | No, he’s dead ’cause he hanged himself. | 不 他死是因为他自己上吊 |
[10:42] | Because of what we did — Annalise. | 是因为我们的所作所为 安娜丽丝的所作所为 |
[10:45] | She sold his dirty secrets. | 她只是出卖了他肮脏的小秘密 |
[10:46] | She didn’t make him a corrupt ass in the first place. | 又不是她让他腐败的 |
[10:49] | Don’t go telling doucheface any of that. | 别跟二货脸说这些 |
[10:54] | You already told him? | 你已经说了吗 |
[10:55] | No, but not to protect Annalise. | 不 但不是为了保护安娜丽丝 |
[10:59] | What the hell happened between you two? | 你俩怎么了 |
[11:05] | We can’t keep doing this, Frank. | 我们不能继续这样了 弗兰克 |
[11:07] | We say we’re just protecting ourselves, | 我们总说我们是在保护自己 |
[11:10] | but there’s a point | 但总会有那么一刻 |
[11:11] | when we’re the ones people need to be protected from. | 我们才是制造危险的人 |
[11:15] | And that’s who we’ve become. | 现在我们就是这样的人 |
[11:17] | Don’t you see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
[11:19] | You’re upset and sad, | 你很沮丧很伤心 |
[11:21] | and that’s good ’cause it means you’re still a person. | 那很好 因为那意味着你还是个人 |
[11:23] | But right now is not the time to think too hard. | 但现在不是怪自己的时候 |
[11:27] | Catherine’s on the lam. | 凯瑟琳跑路了 |
[11:28] | Help me track her down. | 帮我找到她 |
[11:30] | You know you want to. | 你知道你想这么做 |
[11:33] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:51] | Get me all the dirt we have on judge Millstone, Bonnie. | 把所有米尔斯顿法官的黑料都找给我 邦尼 |
[11:54] | That means every file in the David Allen case. | 也就是大卫·艾伦案件的所有资料 |
[11:56] | Frank, find any evidence of malfeasance | 弗兰克 去找我们能用来对付他的 |
[11:58] | we can use against him. | 任何渎职行为的证据 |
[11:59] | You promised Asher you wouldn’t do this. | 你答应过亚设不会这么做 |
[12:02] | Federal judge Millstone. | 联邦法官米尔斯顿 |
[12:04] | There’s enough evidence in there | 这里有足够的证据 |
[12:05] | to charge him with multiple counts of corruption. | 起诉他多项贪污腐败 |
[12:08] | 来电 内特 | |
[12:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:12] | We got another Sinclair problem. | 辛克莱尔又给我们找麻烦了 |
[12:16] | Please, Catherine. | 拜托 凯瑟琳 |
[12:16] | You get to be mad at me, but you can’t just run away. | 你可以生我的气 但你不能就这么跑掉 |
[12:19] | You’re smarter than that, so, please, come home. | 你知道不该这么做 拜托了 回来吧 |
[12:25] | Has anyone talked to Asher? | 有人跟亚设聊过吗 |
[12:30] | No one called him? | 没人给他打过电话吗 |
[12:31] | What would we say? | 我们该说什么 |
[12:32] | Sorry your dad was so shady | 很遗憾你爸爸贪污腐败 |
[12:34] | that his only way out was to off himself? | 最终唯一的出路就是自杀吗 |
[12:36] | Or we could just say, “Sorry.” | 或者可以简单地表示”遗憾”就好 |
[12:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Of course you two agree. | 你俩当然意见一致 |
[12:39] | You both also think it’s okay to bang clients. | 你们都觉得可以跟当事人上床 |
[12:42] | You slept with Caleb?! | 你跟凯勒布上床 |
[12:43] | Keep your voice down! | 小声点 |
[12:44] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[12:45] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[12:46] | Hey, did Caleb’s penis do the trick | 凯勒布的老二有把你 |
[12:49] | and finally give you your big “O”? | 送上高潮吗 |
[12:51] | That’s why you were willing to hide the gun, right? | 所以你才愿意把枪藏起来 对吗 |
[12:53] | It’s not his gun. | 那不是他的枪 |
[12:56] | Who’d have thought that you and I | 谁能想到你和我会是 |
[12:57] | would be the last ones on the screw-the-client train? | 最后两个没跟客户搞在一起的人呢 |
[12:59] | Okay, if no one else is gonna call Asher, I will. | 要是没人给亚设打电话 那我打 |
[13:05] | Who has his number? | 谁有他电话 |
[13:10] | We are officially the worst people ever. | 我们真是最糟糕的人 |
[13:19] | Sit tight. I’ll call you back. | 先别动 我待会儿打给你 |
[13:59] | Tell me you’re still at the house. | 告诉我你还在家里 |
[14:03] | There’s been a change of plans. Sinclair’s on her way over. | 计划有变 辛克莱尔马上就到 |
[14:06] | Why? | 她来干什么 |
[14:07] | We got to tell her everything — | 我们得告诉她一切 |
[14:10] | that you found the gun | 告诉她你找到了枪 |
[14:11] | and that Philip owns one of Catherine’s paintings. | 以及菲利普有凯瑟琳画的一幅画 |
[14:14] | Why do we have to tell her anything? | 我们为什么要告诉她一切 |
[14:15] | Because we’re representing you now, Caleb, not Catherine. | 因为我们现在是你的律师 凯勒布 不是凯瑟琳的 |
[14:18] | And keeping evidence from Sinclair | 而对辛克莱尔隐藏证据 |
[14:19] | is only gonna make it look like you have something to hide. | 只会让你看起来有所隐瞒 |
[14:22] | So Michaela’s gonna bring you back to her apartment, | 所以米凯拉现在会带你回她的公寓 |
[14:24] | and I’m gonna walk Sinclair through what happened myself. | 我自己和辛克莱尔说清楚 |
[14:28] | But you have to leave right now. | 但你现在必须离开 |
[14:30] | What if Catherine comes home? | 万一凯瑟琳回来了怎么办 |
[14:31] | All the more reason for you not to be here. | 那你更不能在这里 |
[14:34] | She’s gonna be upset, ashamed. | 她肯定会很生气 很难为情 |
[14:36] | Now, I’ll do my best to protect her. | 我会尽全力保护她 |
[14:38] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[14:41] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[14:42] | – You heard Annalise. – I can’t sell out my sister | -你听到安娜丽丝的话了 -我不能这样出卖我的妹妹 |
[14:44] | without at least giving her a chance to explain. | 至少要给她一个解释的机会 |
[14:46] | Catherine sold you out | 凯瑟琳不告诉你 |
[14:47] | the minute she didn’t tell you she knew Philip. | 她认识菲利普那一刻起就已经出卖了你 |
[14:49] | – Maybe she doesn’t know him. – What about the gun? | -她可能不认识他 -那把枪又怎么说 |
[14:51] | She probably didn’t know it was there. | 她可能不知道有把枪在那里 |
[14:53] | Or she did and she was just scared and she still is, | 或者她知道 但她太害怕了 也许她现在也一样 |
[14:56] | but I can’t just abandon her like this. | 我不能就这样抛弃她 |
[14:59] | What if I stay? | 那我留下吧 |
[15:01] | That way, I’ll be here in case she comes back. | 这样万一她回来了 我会在这里 |
[15:08] | I’ll take care of her. | 我会照顾好她的 |
[15:12] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[15:15] | Caleb was freaking out about leaving, | 凯勒布不肯离开 |
[15:16] | so I told him I’d call him with updates. | 所以我告诉他 我留下等消息 |
[15:18] | It was the only way he’d leave. | 这样他才肯走 |
[15:19] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[15:21] | It’s Sinclair. Nobody move. | 是辛克莱尔 都别动 |
[15:23] | – Where are you going? – Just stay where you are! | -你去哪儿 -待着别动 |
[15:43] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[15:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:56] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[15:59] | She did this to herself. | 是她自找的 |
[16:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:08] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[16:11] | She did this to herself. | 是她自找的 |
[16:26] | You enjoy being her little boy toy, don’t you? | 你喜欢当她的小白脸 对吧 |
[16:29] | That’s why you keep running back to Annalise again and again — | 所以你才一次又一次回到安娜丽丝身边… |
[16:32] | So she can fight your battles for you? | 好让她替你解决问题 |
[16:33] | You prefer to have her boss you around, tell you what to do, | 你愿意听她发号施令 告诉你该做什么 |
[16:36] | like hire her bestie and kill Nia? | 比如雇她的闺蜜并且谋杀妮娅 |
[16:38] | Keep my wife’s name out of your mouth! | 不许你提我妻子的名字 |
[16:44] | I’m about to get fired. | 我就要被解雇了 |
[16:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:48] | Sinclair suspects I messed with Philip’s record. | 辛克莱尔怀疑我改动了菲利普的记录 |
[16:51] | There’s no proof I did anything, | 没有证据证明我做了什么 |
[16:53] | But I blew up at her in front of the whole station. | 但我当着全警局的面吼她了 |
[16:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:59] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[17:09] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[17:11] | Your little temper tantrum | 你发的那通脾气 |
[17:12] | got Sinclair to file a harassment suit against you. | 让辛克莱尔告你骚扰 |
[17:14] | Now she fears for her life. | 她认为她的生命安全受到了威胁 |
[17:16] | And I was nice to hire you back. | 我让你复职是想做件好事 |
[17:18] | but now I’ve got no choice but to let you go. | 现在我不得不让你走人 |
[17:21] | Do I talk to you to file a discrimination claim | 我如果要投诉地检办公室种族歧视 |
[17:23] | against the D.A.’s office? | 是不是该找你 |
[17:25] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:26] | I’d like to file a racial discrimination suit | 我要投诉艾米莉·辛克莱尔 |
[17:28] | against Emily Sinclair. | 种族歧视 |
[17:43] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[17:44] | Why am I here? | 找我来干什么 |
[17:46] | I want to bury the hatchet. | 我想和你和解 |
[17:48] | That’s up to you. | 这要看你怎么做 |
[17:49] | I know… | 我知道… |
[17:50] | which is why I’m offering to drop my harassment claim | 所以我会撤销对你骚扰的投诉 |
[17:52] | if you drop yours. | 只要你也撤销对我的 |
[17:54] | I may be a lot of things, but racist is not one of them. | 我可能有很多面 但我不是个种族主义者 |
[17:57] | That’s what racists always say. | 种族主义者一般都这么说 |
[18:00] | I’ve never been after you. | 我从没想过找你的麻烦 |
[18:01] | It’s always been Annalise. | 我想要的是安娜丽丝 |
[18:04] | So help me put her behind bars. | 帮我将她绳之于法 |
[18:07] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么那么做 |
[18:09] | Because she ruined your life, Nate. | 因为她毁了你的生活 内特 |
[18:11] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[18:14] | Don’t I have you to blame for that, too? | 难道你什么都没做吗 |
[18:28] | Detective Lahey — I mean Patrol Officer Lahey. | 勒西警探 我是说 勒西巡警 |
[18:31] | I’m sorry. It’s hard to keep up. | 抱歉 变得太快了 |
[18:32] | For you and me both. | 我也这么觉得 |
[18:59] | Go away. | 走开 |
[19:00] | No. We need to talk. | 不 我们得谈谈 |
[19:02] | There’s nothing to talk about, Asher. | 没什么好谈的 亚设 |
[19:04] | You couldn’t just leave him alone, could you? | 你就不能放过他 对吗 |
[19:05] | Stop following me, or I’ll blow my rape whistle. | 别再跟着我了 不然我要吹响防狼哨了 |
[19:07] | You made my father do this. | 是你逼死我父亲的 |
[19:09] | Is that what you think — that this is all my fault? | 你是这么想的吗 觉得都是我的错 |
[19:11] | You started the corruption probe. | 是你开始腐败调查的 |
[19:12] | I did not. | 不是我 |
[19:14] | The article mentioned a rape cover-up. | 文章提到了掩盖强奸案 |
[19:16] | I know. You should be grateful they kept your name out of it. | 我知道 你该感谢他们没写出你的名字 |
[19:18] | What about my father, huh? | 那我父亲呢 |
[19:20] | Huh? He’s dead because of you! | 他被你害死了 |
[19:21] | What about Tiffany Howard? | 那蒂芙尼·霍华德呢 |
[19:23] | Have you ever thought about her? | 你考虑过她吗 |
[19:24] | She may not be dead, Asher, | 她可能没死 亚设 |
[19:26] | but I’m sure she feels dead on the inside, | 但我敢肯定她的心已经死了 |
[19:27] | and that’s because of what your father did to her. | 而那都是你父亲造成的 |
[19:29] | I don’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[19:30] | Maybe this is karma coming back to bite him in the ass. | 或许他这是报应来了 |
[19:33] | God knows he deserved it. | 老天知道他是活该 |
[19:36] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[19:39] | Your father was a bad man, Asher. | 你父亲是个坏人 亚设 |
[19:41] | And honestly, you and a lot of people in this city | 说实话 你和这座城市里的许多人 |
[19:43] | are better off without him. | 没有他会更好 |
[19:48] | You got me all turned around. | 害我都走错方向了 |
[20:34] | Need some help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[20:35] | No. | 不用 |
[20:36] | I mean…my brakes are busted, but AAA’s coming. | 我刹车坏了 不过道路援助就快来了 |
[20:41] | Okay. Have a good night. | 好吧 今晚愉快 |
[20:43] | You too. | 你也是 |
[21:24] | I can’t look. | 我不敢看 |
[21:26] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[21:27] | You don’t have to. | 你不用看 |
[21:37] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[21:39] | Please tell me she’s alive | 拜托告诉我她还活着 |
[21:40] | and we just need to call an ambulance. | 我们只需叫辆救护车 |
[21:52] | Asher — | 亚设 |
[21:53] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[21:55] | Check her pulse. | 检查下她的脉搏 |
[21:56] | I don’t have to. | 不用查了 |
[21:58] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[22:00] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[22:02] | Oh, God. Oh, God. I did that. | 上帝啊 上帝啊 是我干的 |
[22:04] | You have to go. | 你该走了 |
[22:05] | – Stop. – I need to call the police, and — | -停下 -我要去报警 然后 |
[22:07] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:09] | I’m your lawyer, | 我是你的律师 |
[22:10] | and I’m advising you not to do anything yet. | 我建议你现在什么都不要做 |
[22:14] | You just do what I tell you, okay? | 你只要按我说得做 好吗 |
[22:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:31] | We got another Sinclair problem. | 辛克莱尔又给我们找麻烦了 |
[22:34] | She pulled me into her car, asked me to help take you down. | 她叫我去她车上 要我帮她扳倒你 |
[22:37] | What did you tell her? | 你怎么说的 |
[22:38] | That I’d be an idiot to believe anything she says. | 说我要是信她就是个白痴 |
[22:40] | She’s persistent. Got to give her that. | 她很锲而不舍 这点必须承认 |
[22:44] | You hear about Philip? | 你听说菲利普的事了吗 |
[22:45] | No. | 没有 |
[22:46] | They released him after questioning. | 他们审讯完就放了他 |
[22:48] | They have his DNA at the crime scene. | 他们在犯罪现场找到了他的DNA |
[22:50] | They need to arrest him. | 他们得逮捕他 |
[22:51] | Well, they didn’t. | 但他们没有 |
[22:54] | I’ll call you back. | 我待会儿打给你 |
[22:57] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[22:58] | Sinclair’s dead. | 辛克莱尔死了 |
[22:59] | What?! | 什么 |
[23:00] | Asher hit her with his car. He called me to help. | 亚设开车撞了她 他打给我求助 |
[23:04] | He wants to go to the police, | 他想自首 |
[23:05] | but you know what’ll happen if he does. | 但你也知道如果他去了会发生什么 |
[23:07] | He’s going to tell them everything, Annalise — | 他全都会告诉他们 安娜丽丝 |
[23:09] | that I killed Sam, that you made him not testify. | 我杀了山姆 还有你叫他不要作证 |
[23:12] | It’ll all come out. We’ll go to jail. | 他都会说出来 我们全都要进监狱 |
[23:16] | What do I do, Annalise? Just tell me. | 我该怎么办 安娜丽丝 告诉我 |
[23:18] | Take him home, make it look like a hit-and-run, | 带他回家 让现场看起来像肇事逃逸 |
[23:21] | or I can call the police and tell them the truth, | 或者我打电话报警 告诉他们真相 |
[23:23] | but you need to tell me to do that. | 但你得告诉我该怎么做 |
[23:26] | Sit tight. I’ll call you back. | 先别动 我待会儿打给你 |
[23:31] | Asher’s dad killed himself. | 亚设的爸爸自杀了 |
[23:36] | I’m about to get fired. | 我就要被解雇了 |
[23:42] | Sinclair suspects I messed with Philip’s record. | 辛克莱尔怀疑我改动了菲利普的记录 |
[23:44] | I blew up at her in front of the whole station. | 我当着全警局的面吼她了 |
[23:48] | She pulled me into her car, asked me to help take you down. | 她找我去她车上 要我帮她扳倒你 |
[23:55] | …Make it look like a hit-and-run… | 让现场看起来像肇事逃逸 |
[24:06] | Tell me you’re still at the house. | 告诉我你还在家里 |
[24:08] | Yeah, but I found Catherine. | 是的 但我找到凯瑟琳了 |
[24:09] | She used her credit card at a motel outside Camden. | 她在卡姆登外的一个旅馆用了信用卡 |
[24:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:13] | Go to my office right now. | 马上去我办公室 |
[24:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:16] | Just go. | 去就是了 |
[24:19] | On the mantel above the fireplace, | 在壁炉架上 |
[24:20] | inside the small vase. | 那个花瓶里 |
[24:30] | Just get me the pills. | 帮我找到药 |
[24:31] | It’s called secobarbital. | 那药叫司可巴比妥 |
[24:33] | I take it, and I’m asleep, just like that. | 我服了药 然后会睡着 就这样而已 |
[24:36] | Here. | 给 |
[24:39] | Okay, you got to tell me what’s going on. | 你得告诉我发生了什么事 |
[24:40] | Just take them with you. | 带上就是了 |
[24:42] | How bad is it, Annalise? | 有多糟 安娜丽丝 |
[24:45] | Bad. | 很糟 |
[24:47] | There’s been a change of plans. Sinclair’s on her way over. | 计划有变 辛克莱尔马上就到 |
[24:50] | Why? | 她来干什么 |
[24:51] | We got to tell her everything — | 我们得告诉她一切 |
[24:54] | that you found the gun | 告诉她你找到了枪 |
[24:55] | and that Philip owns one of Catherine’s paintings. | 以及菲利普有凯瑟琳画的一幅画 |
[24:57] | I can’t just abandon her like this. | 我不能就这样抛弃她 |
[24:59] | What if I stay? | 那我留下吧 |
[25:02] | That way, I’ll be here in case she comes back. | 这样万一她回来了 我会在这里 |
[25:06] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[25:07] | It’s Sinclair. Nobody move. | 是辛克莱尔 都别动 |
[25:09] | – Where are you going? – Just stay where you are! | -你去哪儿 -待着别动 |
[25:14] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[25:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:17] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[25:20] | She did this to herself. | 是她自找的 |
[25:42] | Let’s get her inside. | 把她弄进去 |
[25:52] | I’m losing my grip. | 我抓不住了 |
[25:55] | Asher? | 亚设 |
[26:04] | What the hell? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:06] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[26:07] | – Everyone, relax. – Tell us what’s going on. | -大家都冷静 -告诉我们怎么回事 |
[26:08] | – Who’s in there? – Is that a body? | -袋子里是谁 -是具尸体吗 |
[26:10] | It’s Emily Sinclair. | 是艾米莉·辛克莱尔 |
[26:13] | Someone killed her? | 她被人杀了 |
[26:14] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不是重点 |
[26:16] | I ran over her. | 我开车从她身上碾了过去 |
[26:17] | It was an accident. | 那是意外事故 |
[26:19] | And we’re gonna make it look like even a bigger accident. | 我们要把这场意外事故搞得更大 |
[26:22] | – Why would we do that? – No, no, we should call the police! | -为什么要这样做 -不 我们应该报警 |
[26:24] | If it was an accident, we just tell them the truth. | 如果是场意外事故 我们就实话实说啊 |
[26:25] | Just do what I say and ask questions later! | 先按我说的做 有问题以后再说 |
[26:29] | No. | 不 |
[26:31] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[26:33] | You’re insane. | 你已经疯了 |
[26:35] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[26:38] | They killed Sam, Asher. | 他们杀了山姆 亚设 |
[26:41] | What? | 什么 |
[26:42] | It wasn’t Bonnie. | 不是邦尼杀的 |
[26:45] | She just said that to protect them. | 她那么说是为了保护他们 |
[26:47] | But Sam attacked Rebecca, and they killed Sam, | 山姆袭击丽贝卡所以被他们杀了 |
[26:49] | and I’ve been covering for them the whole time. | 而我一直以来都在帮他们掩盖罪行 |
[26:52] | And now they’re gonna help cover for you. | 现在轮到他们帮你掩盖罪行了 |
[26:55] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么要这样对我们 |
[26:56] | Because all of this… everything that’s happened… | 因为所有这些 所发生的一切 |
[26:58] | Sinclair coming after me, using Asher, now this… | 辛克莱尔揪着我不放 利用亚设以及这件事 |
[27:02] | it all started with what the four of you did! | 这一切都始于你们四个人干的好事 |
[27:07] | Now, let’s get to work! | 赶快做事吧 |
[27:15] | I called Emily Sinclair here to show her the gun and this photo. | 我约艾米莉·辛克莱尔来这里看这把枪和照片 |
[27:19] | And that’s when Catherine came home unexpected | 就在那时凯瑟琳突然回家 |
[27:22] | and killed Sinclair. | 杀了辛克莱尔 |
[27:26] | There is no way that anyone believes that. | 不会有人相信这个说法的 |
[27:28] | And we don’t even know that Catherine’s guilty. | 我们甚至连凯瑟琳是否有罪也不知道 |
[27:30] | Well, you knew Nate was innocent, | 你们明知内特是无辜的 |
[27:31] | but you were still okay with me framing him. | 但你们照样和我联手陷害他 |
[27:33] | We found a gun in her room, | 我们在她房间里发现一把枪 |
[27:36] | a photo connecting her to Philip. | 一张照片 证明她和菲利普有联系 |
[27:38] | Her own brother even believes that she did it. | 连她哥哥都相信是她干的 |
[27:43] | You may not believe it, but I do, | 你们也许不信 但我信 |
[27:44] | and I’m the expert, so you do what I say. | 而我是专家 所以照我说的做 |
[27:46] | Catherine’s not here, though. | 可是凯瑟琳不在这儿啊 |
[27:48] | That’s being taken care of. | 这事有人在办了 |
[27:49] | Taken care of how? | 怎么办 |
[27:52] | You mean kill her? | 你是说杀掉她吗 |
[27:54] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[27:55] | So Catherine ran over Sinclair here. That’s our story. | 我们的说法就是凯瑟琳在这儿撞死了辛克莱尔 |
[27:58] | Our story doesn’t matter. | 我们的说法无关紧要 |
[28:00] | Of course it does. Otherwise, none of this makes sense. | 当然重要了 否则这一切说不通 |
[28:01] | We don’t need it to make sense. | 我们不用这一切说得通 |
[28:02] | We just need it to look like chaos, | 我们只需要让这一切看起来无比混乱 |
[28:04] | to leave the police a crime scene that’s a mess. | 留下一个混乱的犯罪现场给警方 |
[28:06] | It’s their job to make sense out of it, not ours. | 理清案情是他们的工作 不是我们的 |
[28:10] | This is Emily Sinclair. Please leave a message. | 我是艾米莉·辛克莱尔 请留言 |
[28:14] | Sinclair, this is Annalise Keating. | 辛克莱尔 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[28:16] | I’m calling from the Hapstall mansion, | 我在哈普斯托宅邸给你打电话 |
[28:17] | and I need to speak to you immediately. | 我现在马上要见你 |
[28:19] | It involves evidence that I’ve just been made aware of | 我刚刚在凯瑟琳的画室中 |
[28:22] | inside Catherine’s studio. | 发现了证据 |
[28:24] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[28:25] | Let’s make ourselves more culpable by touching the body. | 触碰尸体好让我们难辞其咎 |
[28:28] | Shut up and lift. | 闭嘴赶紧抬 |
[28:32] | So come right away. Time is of the essence. | 请赶快过来 时间宝贵 |
[28:41] | Frank, it’s me. | 弗兰克 是我 |
[28:41] | Do you have eyes on her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[28:43] | Headed her way now. | 正往她那儿去 |
[28:44] | How many pills do I give her? | 我得给她下几粒药 |
[28:46] | – Enough not to kill her. – So you don’t know, either. | -别把她弄死就行 -就是说你也不知道 |
[28:48] | I can’t figure this out on my own, Frank! | 我一个人搞不来 弗兰克 |
[28:51] | Okay, I got it. Just… | 好吧 我知道了 只是… |
[28:53] | You sure about all this? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[28:54] | How is doubting me right now helping? | 现在质疑我有帮助吗 |
[28:56] | I’m just saying, there are other ways to protect doucheface. | 我只是想说 还有其他办法能保护二货脸 |
[28:58] | I’m not trying to protect him. I’m trying to protect Nate. | 我不是保护他 我是在保护内特 |
[29:03] | He blew up at Sinclair today, | 他今天冲辛克莱尔发火 |
[29:04] | and his prints are all over that car. | 而且那辆车里都是他的指纹 |
[29:06] | So please, just help me protect him. | 拜托你帮我保护他 |
[29:13] | – Wes? – You need to come to the Hapstall mansion. | -韦斯 -你得来趟哈普斯托宅邸 |
[29:15] | We’re here, and Annalise… | 我们都在 安娜丽丝 |
[29:16] | She’s trying to protect you, or she thinks she is. | 她想保护你 或者说她觉得是在保护你 |
[29:18] | – She’s lost it. – Slow down. | -她已经失控了 -慢慢说 |
[29:20] | You’re the only one that can stop her. | 只有你能阻止她 |
[29:21] | From what? | 阻止她什么 |
[29:23] | Emily Sinclair is dead. | 艾米莉·辛克莱尔死了 |
[29:28] | I’m supposed to be in my apartment with Caleb. | 我本应该和凯勒布一起待在我公寓里 |
[29:30] | It’s not too late. | 现在还来得及 |
[29:32] | This is Catherine Hapstall. Please leave a message. | 我是凯瑟琳·哈普斯托 请留言 |
[29:37] | Catherine, it’s Annalise. | 凯瑟琳 我是安娜丽丝 |
[29:39] | 来电 内特 | |
[29:44] | I know you’re scared, but you’ve got to stop this. | 我知道你很害怕 但你不能继续下去了 |
[29:47] | I can’t protect you unless you let me. | 你给我机会我才能保护你 |
[29:48] | So give me a chance. | 给我个机会吧 |
[29:50] | Stop. | 停下 |
[29:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:59] | Take her arms. | 你抬她胳膊 |
[30:00] | No way. | 做不到 |
[30:02] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[30:04] | – Connor. – Look, you’re just as sick as her. | -康纳尔 -你和她一样有病 |
[30:07] | That’s clear now, but I’m not doing this. | 这很明显 但我不会做的 |
[30:14] | Michaela, you’ve done this before. | 米凯拉 你之前做过 |
[30:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:18] | I’m not doing it again. | 所以我不要再做一次 |
[30:19] | You’re worried what it all looks like, Catherine, I know, | 凯瑟琳 我知道你担心这事看上去很糟 |
[30:22] | but it’s not as bad as it seems. | 但真的没有那么糟糕 |
[30:24] | I can still fix this. | 我还是可以解决的 |
[30:30] | We should put it in the pool, right? | 我们应该把它扔进游泳池 对吧 |
[30:32] | Your fingerprints — they’re — | 你的指纹 |
[30:33] | even if we wipe it down a million times, bury it, | 即便我们擦无数次 把它埋了 |
[30:35] | there’s still evidence all over it, | 但它上面依旧布满证据 |
[30:36] | but the chlorine could destroy all of it, | 但氯气可以消除一切 |
[30:38] | and it’ll take the police days to find it. | 而且警察也得花几天才能找到 |
[30:39] | No. We’re not doing anything. | 不行 我们什么都不做 |
[30:41] | It’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[30:42] | Nate’s on his way. | 内特已经在路上了 |
[30:44] | – I called and told him everything. – Wes. | -我给他打电话告诉了他一切 -韦斯 |
[30:46] | He’ll know what to do. He’s a cop. | 他知道该怎么做 他是警察 |
[30:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:48] | We need his help if this is gonna work. | 如果想成功我们需要他的帮助 |
[30:50] | She’s not okay. | 她失控了 |
[30:52] | Connor! | 康纳尔 |
[30:55] | Get her legs. | 搬她的腿 |
[31:02] | If you don’t want to come, then don’t. | 不想来就别来 |
[31:04] | Okay, but just think for a second. | 能不能先想一想 |
[31:06] | No more excuses. We know better this time. | 不要再找借口了 这次不能再这么做了 |
[31:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:13] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[31:17] | Stop them. | 拦下他们 |
[31:21] | Stop! | 站住 |
[31:22] | Michaela, no. | 米凯拉 不要 |
[31:34] | I know how you feel, Catherine, | 我知道你的感受 凯瑟琳 |
[31:36] | ’cause there’s nothing scarier | 因为没有什么比 |
[31:37] | than being accused of something that you didn’t do. | 没做坏事却被指控更让人恐惧 |
[31:42] | But that’s why you need to come back to the house — | 但正因如此你才应该回来 |
[31:44] | so you don’t look guilty. | 你才不会有嫌疑 |
[32:16] | 凯瑟琳 201房 | |
[32:18] | There is no decision here. | 现在没有决定要做 |
[32:20] | It was already made, and you agreed, | 决定已经做好了 而且你同意了 |
[32:22] | So either get on board, | 所以你要不就加入我们 |
[32:23] | or you’re the next dead body out there. | 不然下一个死的就是你 |
[32:28] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[32:37] | This isn’t gonna work. | 不可能成功的 |
[32:41] | The fall won’t hide what I did. | 把她扔下去也不能掩盖我做的事 |
[32:45] | I hit her. | 我撞了她 |
[32:48] | Hard. | 狠狠地 |
[32:51] | Like…I heard bones cracking, | 我听到了骨头碎裂的声音 |
[32:55] | and it sounded different than when she hit the ground. | 那和她坠地时的声音不同 |
[33:02] | That was more like a splatter. | 那更像是血肉横飞的声音 |
[33:08] | It’s not gonna work. | 不可能成功的 |
[33:10] | Put him in the car. | 把他带进车里 |
[33:13] | I’ll be right there. | 我会马上过去的 |
[33:15] | Running is what can hurt you right now, Catherine, | 现在逃跑会害了你的 凯瑟琳 |
[33:18] | so stop it. | 所以不要逃了 |
[33:22] | Stop running. | 别再逃跑 |
[33:25] | Stop hiding. | 别再躲藏 |
[33:30] | And let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[33:51] | It’s done. | 做完了 |
[33:57] | I’ll bring this to Frank. | 我把这个带给弗兰克 |
[34:00] | Leave it. | 别管了 |
[34:01] | But it needs to be with Catherine. | 它应该在凯瑟琳身上 |
[34:02] | I said leave it. | 我说了别管了 |
[34:06] | Annalise — | 安娜丽丝 |
[34:07] | It’s all gonna work. | 会成功的 |
[34:12] | Get Asher out of here. Hurry. | 快把亚设弄走 快 |
[34:33] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[34:34] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你要干什么 你要干什么 |
[34:35] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你要干什么 你要干什么 |
[34:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:38] | I need to pee. I’ll be right back. | 我得上个厕所 马上回来 |
[34:49] | Just a little higher. | 再高一点 |
[35:11] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[35:13] | They have a car wash. | 这里可以洗车 |
[35:51] | Does this ever work? | 这能管用吗 |
[35:55] | Faking a crime scene? | 伪造犯罪现场 |
[35:59] | I mean, that’s not something that actually works. | 我是说这可没那么简单 |
[36:04] | Sometimes. | 有时候可以 |
[36:08] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:24] | This is Catherine Hapstall. Please leave a message. | 我是凯瑟琳·哈普斯托 请留言 |
[36:28] | Hey, are you at home? | 你在家吗 |
[36:30] | ’cause I’m here. Just — | 我在这里 只是想 |
[36:34] | Just let me know you’re okay. | 只是想知道你还好吗 |
[36:40] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[36:42] | – I want to. – We’re here all the time. | -我愿意 -我们一直都在这里 |
[36:43] | Our fingerprints should be on everything. | 应该到处都有我们的指纹才对 |
[36:45] | It doesn’t matter, anyway. | 没关系 |
[36:46] | This won’t work. | 不可能成功的 |
[36:49] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[36:51] | It won’t work… | 不可能成功的 |
[36:52] | unless we do something to make them believe it. | 除非我们编一个让他们相信的故事 |
[37:03] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[37:06] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[37:07] | Help. | 救命 |
[37:09] | I’ve been shot. | 我被枪击了 |
[37:13] | This is Annalise Keating. | 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[37:14] | And my client, Catherine Hapstall — | 我的委托人凯瑟琳·哈普斯托 |
[37:16] | she shot me. | 她开枪打了我 |
[37:17] | I’m here at her house. The A.D.A.’s here, too. | 我在她家 那个助理检察官也在 |
[37:21] | Please, hurry! | 求你们快点过来 |
[37:30] | Now it’ll work. | 现在会成功了 |
[37:36] | All units, be advised we have an ADW | 各单位注意 宪章巷536号 |
[37:38] | at 536 Charter Lane. | 发生致命武器攻击案件 |
[37:40] | Reporting party has been shot. I repeat, R.P. has been shot. | 报案人中枪 重复 报案人中枪 |
[37:43] | EMS is en route. All units follow. | 医护人员已赶往现场 各单位跟进 |
[37:47] | Shoot me. | 朝我开枪 |
[37:53] | No. | 不 |
[37:53] | I’m the woman who ruined your life, | 是我毁了你的生活 |
[37:54] | and I’ll ruin Oliver’s, too. | 我还会毁了奥利弗的 |
[37:56] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你疯了 |
[37:57] | Felony computer hacking, falsifying records, | 电脑黑客重罪 伪造档案 |
[37:59] | and that face — the friends he’d make behind bars. | 还有他那长相 在监狱肯定能交到不少朋友 |
[38:01] | You don’t go near him! | 你不准动他 |
[38:02] | Just take this gun and shoot me! | 那就冲我开枪啊 |
[38:09] | – Okay. – No! | -好 -不 |
[38:10] | – Don’t do it! – I know you’re strong enough to do it! | -别听她的 -我知道你够坚强 |
[38:12] | Okay, I’ll do it, I’ll do it! | 好 我会开枪的 我会开枪的 |
[38:14] | You’re letting her get in your head! | 你不能被她操纵 |
[38:16] | Shoot me in the leg. You can do this. | 打在腿上 你可以做到的 |
[38:17] | – Connor! Please! Please! – Put the gun down! | -康纳尔 求你了 -把枪放下 |
[38:19] | No! No! Connor! No! | 不 不 康纳尔 别 |
[38:22] | – Shoot me! – Please, stop! | -开枪啊 -求你了 快停下 |
[38:24] | No! No! No! No! | 别 别 别 别 |
[38:28] | No, please, no, no, no. No, no, no. | 别 求你了 别 别 别 别开枪 |
[38:35] | I hate you so much. | 我恨死你了 |
[38:44] | Michaela, think about your future, huh? | 米凯拉 想想你的未来 |
[38:47] | – The plans you have for your life. – Stop this! | -想想你的人生规划 -闭嘴 |
[38:49] | – Do it or we go to jail! – I’m calling 911. | -不然我们都要进监狱 -我现在就报警 |
[38:50] | I’m telling them you lied! You’re fine! | 告诉他们你撒谎 你什么事也没有 |
[38:52] | Michaela, stop, please! | 米凯拉 停下 拜托 |
[38:56] | Take the gun, Wes! Take it! | 拿着枪 韦斯 拿着 |
[38:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:59] | Come on. | 快开枪 |
[39:02] | In my leg, all right? I’ll be fine. | 打在腿上 没事的 |
[39:04] | No. | 不 |
[39:06] | You know that this makes sense. | 这样才能说得通 你明白的 |
[39:07] | Nate’s coming. | 内特在路上了 |
[39:10] | I called him so he could help. | 我打电话给他让他来帮忙 |
[39:12] | He’s gonna be here any minute, but no one’s shooting you. | 他随时都可能到 没人会朝你开枪 |
[39:15] | Connor! | 康纳尔 |
[39:17] | Connor, please don’t leave without me! | 康纳尔 求你别抛下我 |
[39:21] | Laurel, you can do this. | 劳拉 你来 |
[39:22] | You’ve been through worse with your father. | 你跟你父亲经历过更糟糕的事 |
[39:25] | And you help us always. | 而且你一直都在帮我们 |
[39:27] | And I need for you to do it again. | 你就再帮一次忙 |
[39:29] | Come on. | 快点 |
[39:32] | Come on. | 快点 |
[39:39] | Maybe we should go to jail… for everything. | 或许我们就该进监狱 为我们所做的一切 |
[39:46] | Maybe that’s okay. | 或许那也没关系 |
[39:52] | No. | 别走 |
[39:53] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[39:55] | No. | 不 |
[39:59] | Rebecca’s dead, Wes. | 丽贝卡死了 韦斯 |
[40:07] | I made it up that she ran away. | 说她跑了是我骗你的 |
[40:09] | She’s been dead this whole time. | 她早就死了 |
[40:14] | No, Wes, she’s just saying that to make you do it. | 别信她 韦斯 她故意这么说好让你开枪 |
[40:17] | When you were crying on my lap, every time you asked me, | 你趴在我腿上哭泣 你一遍遍地问我的时候 |
[40:20] | she’s been dead the whole time. | 她早就死了 |
[40:22] | I’ve been lying to you over and over. | 我一再地对你撒谎 |
[40:28] | Shoot me. | 开枪啊 |
[40:31] | Wes, please don’t do it. | 韦斯 求你了别这么做 |
[40:33] | Please, don’t. | 求你了 别开枪 |
[40:35] | I deserve it. Shoot me. | 这是我应得的 朝我开枪吧 |
[40:37] | Wes, please! Please don’t do it. | 韦斯 求你了 别开枪 |
[40:40] | No! | 不 |
[40:50] | Wes, stop! | 韦斯 快停下 |
[40:52] | Christophe. | 克里斯多夫 |
[40:56] | Christophe. | 克里斯多夫 |
[40:58] | Christophe. | 克里斯多夫 |
[41:00] | Christophe. Christophe. | 克里斯多夫 克里斯多夫 |
[41:04] | – Christophe. – Christophe. | -克里斯多夫 -克里斯多夫 |
[41:08] | – Christophe. – Christophe. | -克里斯多夫 -克里斯多夫 |
[41:14] | We’ll be done in just a little bit. | 再过一会就能结束了 |
[41:15] | I just need you to tell me what you saw when you got home today. | 你只要告诉我今天回家你看到了什么 |
[41:19] | Can you do that for me, Christophe? | 能告诉我吗 克里斯多夫 |
[41:27] | You’re not in trouble. | 你没有惹上任何麻烦 |
[41:28] | I already know you were the one who called 911, | 我已经知道是你报的警 |
[41:30] | which was really smart. | 很聪明 |
[41:32] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[41:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:36] | Because you’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[41:39] | No. | 我没有 |
[41:41] | I think you are. | 我觉得你在撒谎 |
[41:43] | You don’t want to tell me because it’s my mom, right? | 你不想告诉我因为那是我妈妈 是吧 |
[41:46] | You think I’m gonna freak out if I know she hurt herself. | 你觉得如果告诉我她自杀了 我会吓坏的 |
[41:51] | I don’t think you’re gonna freak out. | 我觉得你不会被吓坏 |
[41:53] | All I know is they took her to the hospital. | 我只知道他们把她送去医院了 |
[42:01] | She looked dead when I found her. | 我发现她的时候她看上去就已经死了 |
[42:04] | Very dead. | 死透了 |
[42:07] | Good God, Annalise. | 天啊 安娜丽丝 |
[42:09] | What did we do? | 我们造了什么孽 |
[42:12] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |