时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Is that… | 这是 |
[00:03] | I found it here last week. | 我上周发现的 |
[00:04] | If what you’re saying is true | 如果你说的这一切是真的 |
[00:05] | and you knew nothing of this gun or Philip, | 你不知道这把枪和菲利普的事 |
[00:07] | you need a lawyer separate from Catherine. | 那你和凯瑟琳就应该请不同的律师 |
[00:09] | We’re out of bourbon. This is Scotch. | 波本酒喝完了 有威士忌 |
[00:11] | How much longer till he leaves? | 他还要多久才走 |
[00:13] | I finally got it to calm down. | 我终于让它安静下来了 |
[00:14] | You don’t remember, do you? | 你不记得了 对吗 |
[00:16] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[00:16] | There was a baby. | 有个婴儿 |
[00:17] | – I’m Rose. – Annalise. | -我叫萝斯 -安娜丽丝 |
[00:19] | You said “Christophe.” You knew my mother. | 你管我叫”克里斯多夫” 你认识我妈妈 |
[00:21] | So, tell me what you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我 |
[00:22] | Tell me, damn it! | 告诉我 该死的 |
[00:25] | Get out. | 出去 |
[00:43] | So, you just want to ignore the client numbers? | 你想不按照客户编号来归档 |
[00:44] | Exactly. That’s why I’m organizing them by last name. | 对 所以我才按照姓来排列 |
[00:47] | Wait, I thought we were organizing these by year. | 等一下 我还以为是按照年份来排列的 |
[00:49] | No, we file cases alphabetically. | 不对 是按照字母顺序来排列的 |
[00:51] | You’re both wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[00:52] | Professor Keating, good morning. | 基廷教授 早上好 |
[00:55] | How’s that bump doing? | 小家伙怎么样 |
[00:56] | You don’t get to ask me that. | 你不该问我那个问题 |
[00:58] | I said whoever pulled my last court catalogue | 我说过 最近一份上庭记录是谁写的 |
[01:01] | should oversee my filings. | 谁就负责文件归档 |
[01:02] | – Who is that? – That’s me. | -是谁 -是我 |
[01:04] | I thought we should file alphabetically | 我认为我们该按照字母来归档 |
[01:06] | while keeping the client numbers sequential | 同时根据客户来律所的顺序 |
[01:07] | based on when they came to the firm. | 编排客户编号 |
[01:08] | From now on, | 从现在起 |
[01:09] | ask Ms. Winterbottom if you’re confused. | 你们有问题就问温特波顿小姐 |
[01:11] | Clearly she’s the only one who listens. | 显然只有她听进去了 |
[01:15] | Great teamwork there. | 真是团队合作得好 |
[01:17] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[01:20] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[01:21] | I got grease on my shirt. | 我衬衫上有油渍 |
[01:23] | No patient trusts a messy therapist. | 没有病人会信任一个蓬头垢面的心理医师 |
[01:26] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[01:27] | – Ugh. I can’t. – Oh. Again? | -不能吃 -又恶心想吐 |
[01:29] | I think it’s dead | 我觉得孩子已经死了 |
[01:30] | and it’s my body trying to warn me. | 我的身体在试图提醒我 |
[01:32] | Okay, he is not dead. | 放心 他没事 |
[01:35] | He just wants to make sure we know he’s coming. | 他只是想让我们知道他要来了 |
[01:40] | – What? – I have to go to Ohio again. | -怎么了 -我得再去一次俄亥俄州 |
[01:44] | I’m leaving Wednesday, coming back first thing Thursday morning. | 周三走 周四上午一早就回来 |
[01:46] | Well, the ultrasound is Wednesday. | 但是产检是周三 |
[01:47] | – I rescheduled it. – Annie. | -我重新约了 -安娜 |
[01:48] | I moved it closer. It’s tomorrow. | 我把时间提前了 约在了明天 |
[01:51] | See? I care. | 看吧 我还是很上心的 |
[01:58] | Don’t marry a lawyer. | 千万别娶律师 |
[02:17] | Your edges are clear. No signs of infection. | 伤口很干净 没有感染的迹象 |
[02:21] | Don’t tell me you’re gonna make me go back to work. | 别告诉我你要让我回去工作 |
[02:23] | I thought you’d be chomping at the bit to get back. | 我还以为你会迫不及待地想回去工作 |
[02:26] | Bed’s been nice. | 床还是很舒服的 |
[02:28] | You been spending a lot of time sleeping? | 你每天睡很久吗 |
[02:30] | Shouldn’t I be? | 不应该吗 |
[02:31] | Of course, but if there’s something else going on… | 应该 但是如果有其他问题… |
[02:33] | No, I’m just having trouble sleeping. | 不 我只是失眠 |
[02:35] | Uh, exams are coming, so I’ve been stressed. | 要考试了 所以我压力很大 |
[02:38] | How many hours are you getting? | 你每天能睡几个小时 |
[02:39] | Uh, two, three. | 两三个小时 |
[02:41] | That must make it really hard to function during the day. | 那你白天精神状态肯定很差 |
[02:43] | Yeah, which is why I’m here. | 是啊 所以我才来这 |
[02:45] | I’ve just had too much time to think, to be honest. | 老实说 我只是有太多事需要考虑 |
[02:47] | I’ll be fine. | 会好的 |
[02:48] | I get that, but I wouldn’t be doing my job | 我明白 但是我有义务 |
[02:50] | if I didn’t at least present the option of seeing someone. | 告诉病人他们可以去看心理医生 |
[02:53] | No, I’m not here for that. | 我来这里不是为了这个 |
[02:54] | You’re here for sleeping pills, I know. | 你来这里是为了要安眠药 我明白 |
[02:57] | Sadly, this isn’t a dispensary. | 但这里不是药房 |
[02:59] | Okay, but I’m a 1L, and I really don’t — | 但是我是法律系大一的学生 我真的没有… |
[03:01] | You don’t have time for therapy. | 你没有时间做治疗 |
[03:03] | I said the same thing when I was in med school. | 我在医学院的时候说过同样的话 |
[03:05] | I’ve done enough therapy in my life. | 我这辈子接受过太多次心理治疗了 |
[03:06] | So you already have a number to call | 所以如果你需要跟某人谈谈 |
[03:08] | in case you need to talk to someone? | 你知道该打给谁 |
[03:10] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[03:11] | And I have to go to court for a plea hearing today, so… | 今天我还要去参加一个认罪听证会 |
[03:14] | Don’t worry. I’ll be back in bed in time for my stories. | 别担心 我会准时上床休息的 |
[03:17] | I can’t just give you pills and never see you again. | 我不能直接给你药 然后就让你走 |
[03:19] | Is there someone more senior I can talk to, then? | 我可以跟你的上级谈谈吗 |
[03:21] | I am the resident on call, | 我就是值班医师 |
[03:22] | which means my opinion is the one that matters here. | 意思就是我说了算 |
[03:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:25] | – I’ll go. – Sir. | -那我不看了 -先生 |
[03:27] | Just don’t feel bad if I end up shooting myself. | 如果我自杀了 你别太自责 |
[03:31] | I wish you hadn’t just said that. | 我真希望你没这么说 |
[03:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:34] | I’m just tired. I didn’t mean it. | 我很累 我不是故意的 |
[03:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:37] | But now I can’t let you leave. | 但现在我不能让你离开了 |
[03:45] | Again? | 又睡在这儿 |
[03:47] | We were studying and decided to get a drink. | 我们昨晚学习 然后决定喝一杯 |
[03:49] | A drink or 10? | 一杯还是十杯 |
[03:50] | I was good. | 我没事 |
[03:51] | But he — he just needs someone to talk to right now. | 但他现在需要有人跟他说话 |
[03:54] | That’s my favorite throw pillow. | 那是我最喜欢的抱枕 |
[03:56] | Oh! Don’t touch it! | 别碰它 |
[03:58] | Breakfast, bud. You hungry? | 吃早餐吗 伙计 饿了没 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 饿了 |
[04:03] | What’s shakin’, bacon? | 你怎么样 |
[04:04] | Oh, you know, just enjoying the morning | 跟两个我最喜欢的男人在一起 |
[04:06] | with my two favorite guys. | 享受这个早上 |
[04:08] | You know what I have to say to that? | 你知道我会说什么吗 |
[04:13] | Come on. | 恶心 |
[04:14] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[04:17] | Did she specifically ask for us to come? | 她明确说了要我们来的吗 |
[04:19] | It’s her first case back. | 这是她回归的第一个案子 |
[04:21] | Of course she wants you here. | 她当然希望你们来 |
[04:22] | So that’s a no. | 那就不是她让我们来的 |
[04:24] | Stop worrying. It’s going to be fine. | 别担心了 会没事的 |
[04:26] | It never is when you say that. | 你每次都这么说结果总会有事 |
[04:28] | – Where’s Wes? – I don’t know. | -韦斯呢 -不知道 |
[04:29] | He didn’t answer when I called. | 我打电话的时候 他没接 |
[04:30] | You didn’t knock on his door? | 你没去他家找他 |
[04:31] | No, I didn’t knock on his door. | 没有 我没有去他家 |
[04:32] | We were already late, | 我们当时已经迟了 |
[04:33] | and I didn’t want to miss the showdown. | 我可不想错过这场大戏 |
[04:34] | See? I’m not the only one who thinks she hates us. | 看吧 不是我一个人觉得她讨厌我们 |
[04:35] | She doesn’t hate any of you. | 她不讨厌你们 |
[04:36] | Not even Laurel? She should. | 也不讨厌劳拉吗 该讨厌的 |
[04:38] | Enough. Just be nice when she gets here. | 够了 等她来了给我态度好点 |
[04:41] | But not too nice, you know. She’ll hate that. | 但也别太过 她不喜欢 |
[04:43] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[04:51] | – She hates us. – Good. | -她讨厌我们 -太好了 |
[04:53] | The feeling is mutual. | 我们也讨厌她 |
[04:54] | Why are they here? | 他们来干什么 |
[04:55] | To help on the case. | 来帮忙 |
[04:57] | He’s already pleaded guilty. What do I need help with? | 他都已经认罪了 我还要什么帮助 |
[04:59] | – You made it. – Of course I did. | -你来了 -我当然会来 |
[05:01] | I know. I just — You took it in the gut. | 我知道 只是…你肚子受伤了 |
[05:04] | That’s a suffer shot — | 那位置很痛苦 |
[05:06] | when you really want to make them feel it. | 如果真想让对方感受到痛苦就往那里打 |
[05:09] | Interesting you should know that. | 有意思 你居然知道 |
[05:11] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[05:15] | Be seated. | 请坐 |
[05:17] | This is a plea hearing for Jason Murray, | 这是杰森·穆雷的认罪听证会 |
[05:19] | charged for the second-degree murder of Tyler Robinson. | 被控对泰勒·罗宾逊犯下二级谋杀 |
[05:23] | It’s my understanding that the prosecution and defense | 就我理解 控辩双方 |
[05:26] | have already come to an agreement — | 已达成协议 |
[05:27] | An agreement you need to refuse to accept, Your Honor. | 希望您能拒受采纳该协议 法官大人 |
[05:30] | My name is Joyce Robinson, | 我叫乔伊斯·罗宾逊 |
[05:32] | and the defendant shot and killed my son, Tyler. | 被告枪杀了我的儿子泰勒 |
[05:34] | And as the victim’s mother, | 作为被害人的母亲 |
[05:36] | I deserve to have a voice in these proceedings. | 在诉讼过程中我应该有权表达自己的意见 |
[05:38] | I’m sorry, Ms. Robinson, | 抱歉 罗宾逊女士 |
[05:39] | but this is not the forum to speak. | 但这里不是发表意见的地方 |
[05:41] | I’ve tried speaking with both A.D.A. Leigh | 我试过跟助理检察官利和基廷女士 |
[05:43] | and Ms. Keating about my wishes, | 表达我的诉求 |
[05:45] | and neither of them have taken the time to hear me out! | 但他们都不愿意听我说 |
[05:47] | Your Honor, Ms. Robinson came to me | 法官大人 罗宾逊女士找到我 |
[05:50] | requesting a restorative justice hearing. | 要求举行恢复性司法听证会 |
[05:52] | – What’s a restorative justice hearing? – I informed her | -恢复性司法听证会是什么 -我告诉她 |
[05:52] | this alternative cannot be considered under a murder charge. | 恢复性司法不适用于谋杀指控 |
[05:56] | The A.D.A. is correct, Ms. Robinson. | 助理检察官说得没错 罗宾逊女士 |
[05:58] | Restorative justice is reserved | 恢复性司法只适用于 |
[06:00] | for cases with far less severe charges. | 轻度指控 |
[06:02] | But why? If the victim’s family | 为什么呢 如果被害人家属 |
[06:04] | want the court to offer the defendant | 希望法庭再给被告 |
[06:06] | – another option. – What other option? | -多一个选择 -什么选择 |
[06:07] | Your Honor, my client has already agreed | 法官大人 我的当事人已同意 |
[06:09] | to a quite lengthy sentence — 15 years — | 接受相当长的刑期 15年 |
[06:11] | and it would be unfair to allow the victim’s family | 如果允许被害人家属现在来干扰本案的进程 |
[06:14] | to now hijack this process. | 对我的当事人很不公平 |
[06:15] | But what if I want a shorter sentence for Jason? | 假如我希望缩短杰森的刑期呢 |
[06:20] | Clearly this is a ploy | 显然这是某种 |
[06:21] | to fool my client into rejecting this deal. | 想骗我的当事人拒绝此协议的策略 |
[06:23] | Not to mention, any shorter sentence | 此外缩短刑期 |
[06:25] | would be a slap in the face to the actual victim. | 也是对被害人本人的侮辱 |
[06:28] | You mean a slap in the face to you, | 你是说对你的侮辱吧 |
[06:30] | because you’ll look soft on crime, right? | 因为这样显得你对惩罚犯罪不够强硬 是吧 |
[06:33] | And you — I think you’d jump at a chance | 至于你 只要能对杰森有利 |
[06:35] | to get a better deal for Jason. | 我想你不会放过这种机会 |
[06:36] | That’s true. Say I want that. | 没错 说我同意 |
[06:38] | Your Honor, if Ms. Robinson tried to contact me, | 法官大人 如果罗宾逊女士试过找我 |
[06:40] | I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:41] | As you know, I’ve been in recovery. | 如你所知 我当时正在养病 |
[06:42] | But not discussing this option with your client | 但不和你的当事人讨论这种选择 |
[06:45] | veers dangerously close to ineffective assistance of counsel. | 却很有可能表明你辩护不力 |
[06:49] | I have to stand up for Ms. Keating here, | 我得支持基廷女士 |
[06:50] | – Your Honor. – How? I mean, as you said, | -法官大人 -为什么 如你所说 |
[06:51] | – this is not a viable option. – That doesn’t make any sense. | -本案并不适用 -这根本说不通 |
[06:52] | Enough. I’m postponing this plea | 够了 我要推迟本次听证会 |
[06:55] | and ordering you all to hold a restorative justice hearing | 我要求你们在达成协议前 |
[06:59] | before any deal is reached. | 进行恢复性司法听证会 |
[07:00] | – This is a waste of time and money. – Again, this is a murder case. | -这是在浪费时间和金钱 -这可是谋杀案 |
[07:02] | Do you both want to be held in contempt? | 想让我以藐视法庭罪拘留你们吗 |
[07:05] | Ms. Robinson, let me know if you have any more problems. | 罗宾逊女士 如果还有问题请告诉我 |
[07:11] | You want something to do? | 想找点事做吗 |
[07:12] | Prep our client for this stupidity. | 帮当事人准备这蠢事 |
[07:14] | It could be good, though. | 可能会有好结果呢 |
[07:15] | – He could get a better deal. – Or a worse deal. | -他也许能拿到更好的协议 -也可能更糟 |
[07:17] | That woman is in shock and is gonna turn on Jason | 那女人很愤怒 一旦直接面对杰森 |
[07:19] | the minute she gets in front of him. | 肯定会攻击他 |
[07:21] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[07:22] | To take a nap. | 小憩一会儿 |
[07:25] | No, seriously, it’s, uh, Judy or Ruth — Ethelle. | 说真的 是朱迪还是鲁斯 伊赛尔 |
[07:30] | You can look it up. | 你可以自己查 |
[07:31] | It’s the name on my birth certificate. | 那是我出生证上的名字 |
[07:32] | No way. I refuse to believe | 不可能 我不相信 |
[07:34] | anyone’s parents actually name their kid Kennedy. | 居然真的有父母给孩子起名肯尼迪 |
[07:36] | Call my mother. She’ll tell you the whole story behind it. | 联系我妈 她会告诉你背后的故事 |
[07:40] | You already want me to meet your mom? | 你都想让我见家长了 |
[07:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:43] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[07:44] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[07:46] | Where are the articles I asked for on the Mahoney case? | 我要你找的和马奥尼案有关的条款在哪儿 |
[07:49] | Oh, I-I put them on your desk this morning. | 我今早放你桌子上了 |
[07:51] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:54] | You sure you don’t want me to come? | 你确定不要我去吗 |
[07:55] | You might need backup. | 你可能会要人帮忙 |
[07:56] | I’ve defended scarier people. | 我还给更可怕的人辩护过 |
[07:57] | What flight did you book me on? | 你帮我订的哪班飞机 |
[07:59] | Oh. I thought I was supposed to wait for the doc | 我以为要等医生批准你 |
[08:02] | to give the okay to fly. | 乘坐飞机 |
[08:04] | Sam told you not to book it? | 山姆叫你别订 是吗 |
[08:06] | You work for me. | 你给我工作 |
[08:07] | You get confused, I’ll find a new secretary. | 你要不清楚 我就换个秘书 |
[08:10] | Assistant. | 助理 |
[08:11] | I’ll call you what you want | 你哪天不逗实习生了 |
[08:12] | when you stop rubbing up on the interns. | 我就照你的意思来叫你 |
[08:14] | Don’t deny it. | 别否认 |
[08:16] | Just think with your big head | 现在开始用上面的头思考 |
[08:17] | instead of your little one from now on. | 别用下面那个 |
[08:20] | Go. | 走吧 |
[08:30] | You’re where? | 你在哪 |
[08:31] | The psych ward. I screwed up. | 精神病房 我搞砸了 |
[08:32] | And — Just don’t tell anyone. | 还有 不要让别人知道 |
[08:35] | Okay, I won’t, but, Wes, what — | 好 我不会 但韦斯… |
[08:37] | Just come get me. | 快来找我 |
[08:42] | That your other boyfriend? | 那是你另外一个男朋友 |
[08:44] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[08:45] | He’s home sick | 他想家了 |
[08:46] | and needs a copy of our CivPro outline. | 还要一份民事诉讼法大纲 |
[08:50] | We got work. | 我们还有活要干 |
[08:50] | Annalise doesn’t care about this case, | 安娜丽丝才不在乎这个案子 |
[08:51] | so why should I? | 我又何必在乎 |
[08:54] | Cover for me with Bonnie. | 帮我在邦尼面前掩护 |
[08:56] | – You owe me. – Come up with something. | -你欠我 -你想想吧 |
[08:58] | We’ll see what we can work out. | 看看我们能做点什么 |
[09:01] | Where’s Laurel? | 劳拉在哪儿 |
[09:01] | Lady doctor. | 妇科医生 |
[09:02] | What’d you give her, a UTI? | 你害她尿路感染了 |
[09:04] | Here, I thought all the crap that’s happened | 我还以为所有这些破事 |
[09:05] | might make you grow up. | 会让你成熟一些 |
[09:07] | Okay, the hearing’s set for tomorrow. | 听证会被安排在明天 |
[09:09] | First Joyce will make her statement, then Jason. | 首先是乔伊斯进行陈述 然后是杰森 |
[09:11] | They’ll detail their experience of the crime | 他们将描述他们对本案的感受 |
[09:13] | and how it’s affected them. | 以及对他们的影响 |
[09:14] | In an ideal world, both the victim and the defendant | 在理想的世界里 受害者和被告人 |
[09:16] | feel healed and the world’s a better place. | 均感到被治愈 世界变得更美好了 |
[09:18] | When, in reality, Joyce is just getting to be judge and jury. | 不过现实是 乔伊斯既是法官又是陪审团 |
[09:20] | It’s what the judge wants. | 这是法官想要的 |
[09:22] | And since you believe so much in this process, | 既然你如此坚信这套程序 |
[09:24] | you get to prep Jason with me. | 那你就和我一起帮杰森准备 |
[09:25] | I had heard about Tyler for a while. | 我知道泰勒有一阵子了 |
[09:27] | He’d been running his mouth to his friends | 他一直在跟他的朋友说 |
[09:29] | about wanting to bang my girlfriend, Summer, | 他想上我的女朋友 萨默 |
[09:31] | which he did, | 后来他真的上了 |
[09:32] | so I went to confront him at the body shop he worked at. | 所以我去了他打工的修车行找他对质 |
[09:35] | I just wanted to scare him, but he came at me, | 我只想吓吓他 但他朝我动手了 |
[09:38] | and the gun… it went off. | 然后 枪就走火了 |
[09:42] | – Is that when you stole Tyler’s phone? – What? | -你是在那时偷了泰勒的电话吗 -什么 |
[09:43] | Tyler’s phone was never recovered at the scene, | 案发现场找不到泰勒的电话 |
[09:46] | even though he made several calls right before. | 而他在案发之前还打了好几个电话 |
[09:48] | I didn’t touch his phone. | 我没拿他的电话 |
[09:49] | I just ran right after my gun went off. | 枪响之后我就跑了 |
[09:52] | I didn’t even know I hit him. | 我都不知道我打中他了 |
[09:53] | And why bring your gun unless you planned to shoot the kid? | 如果你不想开枪打人为什么还要带着枪 |
[09:55] | ‘Cause he’s a freaking gangbanger. | 因为他是个小混混 |
[09:56] | He’s been arrested for possession of firearms, | 他曾因私藏枪支和私闯民宅 |
[09:57] | breaking and entering. | 而被逮捕 |
[09:58] | No way this mom actually wants to forgive him. | 这位母亲绝不可能是真的想原谅他 |
[10:01] | You never know. | 那可不一定 |
[10:02] | Heart works in mysterious ways. | 人的思想是最不可琢磨的 |
[10:04] | I wanted the chance to apologize for a long time now, | 我一直想找机会道歉 |
[10:07] | to look the people I hurt in the eye and… | 诚心的向我伤害过的人道歉 |
[10:10] | Okay, you looking at me like that is distracting. | 你的眼神让我分心 |
[10:12] | Joyce might look at you even worse. | 乔伊斯看你的眼神会更可怕 |
[10:14] | You just need to push through, | 你必须得挺过去 |
[10:15] | impress upon her how sorry you are. | 向她表达你有多么的抱歉 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | I got this. | 我知道了 |
[10:23] | I agree with Annalise. This is a waste of time. | 我同意安娜丽丝 这是浪费时间 |
[10:26] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[10:27] | Lipstick this pig all you want. The dude just snapped. | 不管怎么掩饰 这哥们当时就是短路了 |
[10:29] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[10:34] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[10:35] | People snap. It’s no biggie. | 人人都会短路 没什么大不了的 |
[10:38] | You promise you didn’t say anything? | 你保证你什么都没说吗 |
[10:40] | I just told her I was stressed. | 我只是告诉她我压力很大 |
[10:41] | But not ’cause of anything specific? | 但是没说是什么原因 |
[10:43] | No. I’m not actually crazy. | 没有 我还没疯 |
[10:45] | She just thinks I am. | 只是她这样以为 |
[10:46] | Yeah, well, I don’t blame her. You look awful. | 我一点也不怪她这么想 你看着糟透了 |
[10:48] | ‘Cause I haven’t slept! | 因为我没睡觉 |
[10:51] | I heard we had a family member here? | 我听说你有家人来了 |
[10:52] | Oh, I knew they weren’t gonna let me in, | 我知道他们不会让我进来 |
[10:54] | so I said we were adopted, but I was lying. | 所以我说我们是被领养的 但是我说谎了 |
[10:56] | I’m his girlfriend. | 我是他的女朋友 |
[10:57] | How long have you been dating? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[10:58] | Uh, eight months? | 八个月了吧 |
[11:00] | Yeah. We met in a study group. | 是 我们在学习小组认识的 |
[11:02] | Wow. | 这样啊 |
[11:04] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[11:05] | It’s just, if I had a boyfriend of eight months | 只是 如果我交往了八个月的男朋友 |
[11:07] | joke about committing suicide, | 开玩笑说想自杀 |
[11:09] | I’d want him to get professional help. | 我一定会让他去寻求帮助 |
[11:10] | – No, I do. – You don’t. | -我确实这么做了 -你没有 |
[11:12] | And I very much question the health of your relationship | 而且如果你不明白这是为了韦斯好 |
[11:14] | if you can’t see this is for Wes’ benefit. | 那么我十分怀疑你们的关系是否健康 |
[11:20] | We could sue you for a wrongful diagnosis | 我们可以告你不当诊断 |
[11:23] | or file an injunction with a judge to get him released. | 或者向法官提交禁令放他出去 |
[11:26] | True. But as law students, you should know | 没错 不过作为一名法律系学生 |
[11:29] | that involuntary holds are only reviewable by the court | 你应该知道非自愿扣留只有在超过120小时后 |
[11:32] | after the 120-hour hold. | 才能向法院提出复议 |
[11:34] | So why don’t you leave? | 你还是离开吧 |
[11:36] | Let me chat with Wes, | 让我跟韦斯聊聊 |
[11:37] | and see if we can get to know each other better. | 看看我们能否能增进彼此的了解 |
[11:41] | Wes went to the health center | 韦斯到健康中心去 |
[11:42] | to get some sleeping pills… | 想要点安眠药 |
[11:43] | …and they checked him into the psych ward instead. | 结果他们把他关进精神病区了 |
[11:45] | He’s fine. He hasn’t said anything. | 他没事 什么都没说 |
[11:46] | But I’m nervous he’s gonna crack if he stays in there too long. | 不过我担心他在那待得太久会崩溃 |
[11:48] | He’s in good hands. | 他在那不要紧的 |
[11:51] | You want to just leave him in there? | 你想把他留在那 |
[11:52] | Why not? | 有什么不可以的 |
[11:53] | He’ll sleep, get waited on hand and foot. | 他能睡觉 还可以衣来伸手饭来张口 |
[11:55] | Believe me, I might check myself in, too. | 相信我 说不准我也要进去待会儿 |
[11:58] | You can’t just punish him like this. | 你不能这样惩罚他 |
[12:01] | – Excuse me? – You’re mad at him, and I get that, | -你说什么 -你在生他的气 我知道 |
[12:03] | but he just did what you asked. | 但他只是做了你让他做的事 |
[12:04] | And you should see him. He’s a mess. | 你应该去看看他 他现在一团糟 |
[12:06] | He just needs you to forgive him. | 他需要得到你的原谅 |
[12:09] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[12:12] | My old Bonnie’s back, so I don’t need you anymore. | 我的旧邦尼已经回来了 所以不需要你了 |
[12:15] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[12:17] | Come in. | 进来 |
[12:20] | Laurel was just leaving. | 劳拉正要离开 |
[12:28] | You here to bug me about Jason? | 杰森的事吗 |
[12:29] | No. About Caleb. | 不 是凯勒布 |
[12:32] | He’s downstairs. | 他在楼下 |
[12:34] | I didn’t want to come here. | 我本来不想来的 |
[12:36] | I swear I didn’t. It’s just — | 我发誓 只是 |
[12:38] | Your new lawyer isn’t me. | 你的新律师不是我 |
[12:42] | The police won’t tell us anything about Philip, | 警方不肯告诉我们菲利普的事 |
[12:44] | – if they know where he is. – You think I do? | -包括他们是否知道他在哪 -你以为我知道 |
[12:45] | You found him the first time. | 是你最先找到他的 |
[12:46] | When he didn’t think there was a reason to hide. | 那时他不需要藏起来 |
[12:48] | Okay, but if we work together on this, | 好吧 但是如果我们一起合作 |
[12:50] | – we can help each other. – Your sister shot me. | -我们可以帮助彼此 -你妹妹开枪打了我 |
[12:52] | I almost died. How the hell can you help me? | 我差点死了 你要怎么帮我 |
[12:54] | She was drugged, and the person responsible for all this — | 她被下药了 而做了这一切的人 |
[12:57] | killing my parents, Sinclair, | 杀了我的父母和辛克莱尔 |
[12:59] | shooting you — he’s still free. | 还打伤了你 却仍逍遥法外 |
[13:03] | Please, Annalise. | 求你了 安娜丽丝 |
[13:05] | I wouldn’t be here if I had another choice. | 如果我有其他选择就不会来找你了 |
[13:12] | – You need to go. – No. | -你该走了 -不 |
[13:13] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:14] | It’s not my job to take care of you anymore. | 我没义务再帮你们了 |
[13:20] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[13:23] | Caleb. What happened? | 凯勒布 怎么了 |
[13:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[13:27] | Annalise is still really sick, so if she said something… | 安娜丽丝病还没好 如果她说了什么… |
[13:33] | What do you need? Maybe I can help. | 有什么事 也许我能帮你 |
[13:35] | Did she teach you how to do this? | 她教你这么做的吗 |
[13:38] | How to act the whore in order to play people? | 教你当婊子耍心机吗 |
[13:43] | – You’re the whore. – Excuse me? | -你才是婊子 -什么 |
[13:44] | You waited until after you screwed me to show me that gun. | 你上了我之后才给我看那把枪 |
[13:48] | And I fell for it, | 我陷入了这份感情 |
[13:49] | even thought about breaking the law for you, | 甚至想着帮你犯法 |
[13:51] | because I thought I knew you. | 因为我自以为了解你 |
[13:55] | But I don’t, do I? | 其实我并不了解你 对吧 |
[14:01] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[14:04] | I just wanted to get laid. | 我只想上床 |
[14:07] | Glad we could clear that up. | 说清楚真好 |
[14:15] | Mahoney’s alibi is still in play. | 马奥尼的不在场证明还有用 |
[14:17] | If subpoenaed, refusal is evident. | 如果被传唤 一定要拒绝 |
[14:20] | Might have to file a motion | 可能得向法官 |
[14:22] | for the judge to grant immunity under the Fifth Amendment. | 申请第五修正案授予的豁免权 |
[14:29] | I finished organizing the new case files. | 新案子的档案已经整理完了 |
[14:32] | Did you want me to start work on last year’s? | 需要我开始整理去年的吗 |
[14:33] | – I thought you all had class. – We do. | -我以为你们都有课 -是的 |
[14:35] | The others left, | 其他人走了 |
[14:36] | but it doesn’t start for another half-hour, | 但半小时后才开始上课 |
[14:38] | so I figured… | 所以我想… |
[14:41] | – Sciatica? – Oh, no. | -坐骨神经痛吗 -不是吧 |
[14:43] | Maybe it’s just this baby’s too damn big. | 也许只是宝宝太壮了 |
[14:46] | Have you tried lying on your side? | 你有试过侧卧吗 |
[14:49] | No. Why? | 没 怎么了 |
[14:51] | It helps sometimes. | 有时候能缓解 |
[14:56] | What the hell? | 管他呢 |
[15:09] | I’ll go. | 我走了 |
[15:10] | No, no, no, no. Stay. | 别 别 别走 |
[15:11] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说话 |
[15:16] | How’s it going with Sam? | 跟山姆进展如何 |
[15:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:21] | He’d never tell me anything you discuss. | 他从不告诉我你们谈论的事 |
[15:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:24] | I don’t worry about that. It’s just… | 我不是担心这个 只是… |
[15:30] | He’s really helping me, like you said he would. | 他帮了我很多 如你所言 |
[15:36] | And thank you for everything. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[15:38] | Stop. You’re doing all the hard work yourself. | 别说了 是你自己在努力 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | This might actually be working. | 还真挺管用 |
[15:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[16:00] | Don’t you think we should help Caleb? | 你不觉得我们该帮凯勒布吗 |
[16:01] | I mean, the guy’s got billions, | 这家伙身家富裕 |
[16:02] | and this whole mess depends on Philip being the mastermind. | 而整件事能否成功都取决于菲利普是幕后黑手 |
[16:04] | And you think you can find the man that the FBI can’t? | 你觉得你能找到联调局找不到的人 |
[16:06] | No, but maybe they already found him. | 没有 但他们也许已经找到他了 |
[16:08] | They’re just not letting us know | 只是不告诉我们 |
[16:08] | ’cause they believe his story and not ours. | 因为他们相信他的故事而非我们的 |
[16:10] | You ever consider that? | 你考虑过吗 |
[16:11] | If they believe the inbred trash over us, | 如果他们相信那个杂交孽种而非我们 |
[16:13] | then we deserve to go down for this. | 那这案子我们活该栽跟头 |
[16:14] | Annalise, we need to talk about Jason’s hearing. | 安娜丽丝 我们得谈谈杰森的听证会 |
[16:16] | What are you all still doing here? | 你们怎么还在这里 |
[16:19] | We’re working. You know, for you. | 明显是在为你工作 |
[16:21] | Well, do it somewhere else. I want my house back. | 哪儿凉快去哪儿 还我房子一个清静 |
[16:26] | You still want to pretend like everything’s fine? | 你还想假装一切正常吗 |
[16:32] | Empathy doesn’t even cover it. This mother’s a miracle. | 移情都解释不了 这母亲真不可思议 |
[16:35] | I mean, the amount of will it takes to forgive your son’s killer? | 多大的决心才能原谅一个杀人犯儿子 |
[16:37] | Who does that? | 谁做得到 |
[16:38] | Not to say that I can’t see the other side of it. | 不是说我看不到好的一面 |
[16:40] | How do you know he won’t go out and kill again? | 但你怎么知道他不会再出来杀人呢 |
[16:42] | You don’t. He probably will. | 不知道 多半改不了 |
[16:45] | But I do think people are redeemable. | 但我相信人可以被救赎 |
[16:49] | We’re all capable of having a bad day. | 我们都可能有低谷 |
[16:50] | Doesn’t mean it should define you for life. | 但这定义不了你的整个人生 |
[16:52] | Where you going, dude? | 你去哪儿 伙计 |
[16:54] | I got to take a squirt. | 我去放个水 |
[16:58] | Hey, wait a minute. Michaela, is it just me, | 等等 米凯拉 只有我觉得 |
[17:00] | or is there, like, a lot of chemistry between you and Asher? | 还是说你和亚设本来就有暧昧 |
[17:04] | I don’t think I’ve ever been more insulted. | 这是对我最大的侮辱 |
[17:06] | He’s just trying to pawn our new roommate off on you. | 他只是想把我们的新室友推给你 |
[17:10] | That’s not happening. | 这不可能 |
[17:11] | You sure? I mean, his moves in that rap video were pretty good, | 确定吗 他在说唱视频里的动作挺不错 |
[17:13] | which means he’s probably awesome in bed. | 说明他床上功夫应该也很好 |
[17:15] | Oli, I told you, he just needs friends right now. | 奥利 我说了 他现在只是需要朋友 |
[17:17] | – Yeah, but why us? – Because his mom’s a jerk | -没错 但为什么是我们 -因为他妈是个混蛋 |
[17:19] | and — and Bonnie just dumped him. | 而邦尼刚甩了他 |
[17:22] | Look, I get that he’s a pain in the ass sometimes, | 我明白他有时候确实让人蛋疼 |
[17:25] | but shouldn’t I be getting some credit here | 但我这么努力想当一次好人 |
[17:27] | for trying to be a good person for once? | 你是不是该表扬我一下 |
[17:29] | So you’re just pretending to like him | 所以你只是假装对他好 |
[17:30] | so that you can make yourself feel better? | 来让你自己心里更舒服吗 |
[17:32] | I don’t know. Would that really be that bad of a thing? | 也许吧 这样有什么不好吗 |
[17:33] | I only like you when you’re an ass. | 我真喜欢操蛋的你 |
[17:39] | I’m really patient, Wes. | 我真的很耐心 韦斯 |
[17:40] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[17:42] | That I grew up poor, was bullied, | 我儿时很穷 被霸凌 |
[17:45] | that my mom killed herself? | 我妈自杀了 |
[17:47] | ‘Cause all that’s true, | 这些都是真的 |
[17:48] | but I’ve gotten through my whole life knowing it, | 但我这一生都是这么过来的 |
[17:50] | and it’s never caused me to lose sleep. | 从来没为此失眠过 |
[17:52] | You know what has, though? | 你知道什么让我失眠吗 |
[17:54] | Law school. | 法学院 |
[17:55] | First year is the hardest, and I am so behind, I just… | 第一年最难 我又很落后 我… |
[18:05] | You can’t even know. | 你无法体会 |
[18:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | I’ll just ignore the bomb drop about your mom if you promise me | 如果你保证现在没有别的烦心事 |
[18:15] | there’s nothing else going on with you right now. | 我就忽略你刚才说的你妈自杀的事 |
[18:18] | It’s just law school? | 仅仅因为法学院吗 |
[18:20] | Yes, that’s all. | 没错 仅此而已 |
[18:24] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[18:27] | We were so close. | 我们已经很接近真相了 |
[18:30] | Annalise Keating — | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[18:32] | the professor you work for who got shot? | 你为之工作的教授 遭枪击的那个 |
[18:36] | That has nothing to do with this. | 那跟这无关 |
[18:38] | See, that’s where we disagree. | 瞧 这就是我们的分歧 |
[18:50] | Come in. | 进来 |
[18:54] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[18:54] | Michaela found a discrepancy on Jason’s case. | 米凯拉发现杰森的案子有矛盾点 |
[18:57] | Tyler’s phone was never recovered, | 泰勒的手机一直没找到 |
[18:58] | so I searched his records | 我查了他的电话记录 |
[19:00] | and saw the last text he ever sent was to his mother — | 发现他最后发的一条短信是给他妈妈的 |
[19:02] | “I love you.” | “我爱你” |
[19:03] | A mama’s boy. How sweet. | 奶嘴男啊 真可爱 |
[19:05] | But he spelled “Love” “L-U-V.” | 但他把”Love”打成了”LUV” |
[19:07] | Tyler never did that in any of his previous texts. | 以前的短信里泰勒从没这么做过 |
[19:09] | That was only Jason. | 只有杰森会这么做 |
[19:11] | It’s a simple question that I need a simple answer to. | 这个简单的问题我只需要你简单地回我 |
[19:14] | “Yes, I sent the text from Tyler’s phone,” | “没错 我用泰勒的手机发了短信” |
[19:16] | or “No, I don’t know what you’re talking about.” | 或者”不 我不知道你在说什么” |
[19:19] | If I tell you the truth, | 如果我告诉你真相 |
[19:22] | you can’t tell anyone else, right? | 你不能告诉别人吧 |
[19:27] | You just told us the truth. | 把真相告诉我们 |
[19:31] | Don’t you ever tell that to anyone again. | 然后永远都不要和别人再提 |
[19:34] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[19:39] | I have been so angry. | 我一直很生气 |
[19:44] | At you, mostly, but angry at the lawyers, the system, and God. | 主要是气你 但也气律师 体系以及上帝 |
[19:49] | I have looked up | 我查了很多信息 |
[19:50] | everything there is to know about you, Jason, | 尽量去了解你 杰森 |
[19:52] | and I get it now. | 现在我明白了 |
[19:54] | Your father’s in jail. | 你父亲进了监狱 |
[19:55] | You didn’t have a mother like me. | 你没有像我一样的母亲 |
[19:56] | You didn’t have anyone. You grew up alone. | 你谁也没有 独自长大 |
[19:59] | And I can’t blame you for that. | 这我不能怪你 |
[20:01] | I blame a world that lets you own a gun | 我要怪这世界 让你有了枪 |
[20:04] | and that lets you grow up without love, | 让你在无爱的环境下成长 |
[20:07] | ’cause if what you’re saying is true… | 因为如果你说的是真的… |
[20:10] | …this was an accident, | 这只是个意外 |
[20:12] | and I don’t see the point in your whole life being ruined | 那你根本不用因为这一个可怕的失误 |
[20:16] | because of one terrible mistake. | 毁了你的一生 |
[20:18] | So, this is a selfish act I am doing here, Jason, forgiving you, | 所以我现在原谅你是自私的 杰森 |
[20:22] | because I can’t live the rest of my life being angry. | 因为我不能在愤怒里度过我的余生 |
[20:26] | And neither can you. | 你也不能 |
[20:28] | So maybe we can help each other, huh? | 也许我们能帮助彼此 |
[20:32] | Wouldn’t that be nice, to just — just help each other | 这样不好吗 在这么可怕的事之后 |
[20:37] | after all this horribleness? | 互相帮助 |
[20:55] | What case is that? | 什么官司 |
[20:56] | Same one you’re trying to sabotage. | 就是你想妨碍我接的那个 |
[20:59] | I just said maybe wait a day until he booked it, that’s all. | 我只是说让他等一天再订 |
[21:03] | Me taking this case is all your fault, you know. | 我接这个案子都是因为你 |
[21:05] | I would never have signed on to a Federal case | 如果不是你和院长逼我 |
[21:07] | if it weren’t for you and the Dean pushing me — | 我才不会接联邦案件呢 |
[21:09] | – If you don’t want the tenure, screw it. – I want the tenure, | -如果你不想要聘上终身教授就别管了 -我想要 |
[21:11] | but only ’cause he doesn’t want to give it to me. | 但只是因为他不想给我 |
[21:14] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[21:16] | You think your mom will finally get what she deserves? | 你觉得你妈妈最终会得到她应得的吗 |
[21:19] | – Stop. – I think she will, | -别 -我觉得她会的 |
[21:20] | and then the school is gonna wonder | 学校会疑惑 |
[21:21] | what took them so long in the first place, | 为什么拖了这么久 |
[21:22] | because your mom’s not wasting her talents | 因为你妈不该浪费她的才能 |
[21:25] | – changing your diapers all day. – You tell him. | -天天给你换尿布 -说得好听 |
[21:27] | Your dad, on the other hand, is lazy, | 而你的老爸是个懒人 |
[21:29] | and will happily stay home with you all day. | 很高兴天天待在家里陪你 |
[21:32] | And all you have to worry about | 而你只要忙着 |
[21:33] | is pooping and burping, male bonding… | 拉屎打嗝儿和老爸玩… |
[21:36] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[21:50] | You know, why is it that women feel the need | 为什么女人觉得 |
[21:54] | to hide themselves when they cry? | 要躲起来哭呢 |
[22:00] | Or is that just me? | 或者只是我这样 |
[22:02] | Maybe it’s easier to cry alone. | 也许独自流泪比较容易吧 |
[22:08] | You don’t believe in this process, do you? | 你不信任这套程序 对吗 |
[22:10] | Depends on the client. | 这取决于委托人 |
[22:13] | Some are good, some are bad. | 有些是好人 有些不是 |
[22:16] | But the bad ones need more than a talking-to | 但不是好人的那些要得到教训 |
[22:18] | to learn their lesson. | 光谈谈是不够的 |
[22:24] | Every day, I wake up kicking myself. | 每天我都在自我质问里醒来 |
[22:29] | Why’d I bring that gun? | 我为什么要带枪 |
[22:32] | If I just left it home, we would have got in a fight… | 如果我把枪留在家里 我们可能只是打一架… |
[22:36] | bashed each other’s faces. | 给对方几拳 |
[22:40] | No one would be dead. | 没人会死 |
[22:45] | You’d still have your son. | 你的儿子还活着 |
[22:47] | When you said that you wanted this hearing, | 当你说你想要开听证会的时候 |
[22:51] | I-I felt weird. | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[22:54] | But also… | 但也… |
[22:58] | …for the first time, | 第一次觉得 |
[23:00] | I had hope | 我还有希望 |
[23:02] | that I can try to be better. | 能试着变成好人 |
[23:06] | T-That’s because of you. | 是因为你 |
[23:08] | I want to do everything I can to earn your forgiveness. | 我想做任何事来换取你的原谅 |
[23:14] | Let’s take 15. | 我们休息15分钟 |
[23:16] | – I’m not finished. – Jason, you’re upset. | -我还没说完 -杰森 你乱了 |
[23:17] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[23:21] | I shot him on purpose. | 我是故意向他开枪的 |
[23:23] | I saw the blood everywhere. | 我看到到处都是血 |
[23:26] | He was gasping. | 他在喘息 |
[23:28] | Uh, then his phone buzzed. | 接着他的手机就震了 |
[23:30] | He was reaching for it, so I grabbed it. | 他伸手去拿手机 我就捡了起来 |
[23:32] | You texted him if he needed a ride home. | 你发短信问他需不需要来接他回家 |
[23:36] | I didn’t want you to find him, so I texted you. | 我不想让你找到他 所以我回了你 |
[23:41] | I-I texted “Found a ride.” | 我发了”有便车了” |
[23:45] | And “I love you.” | 还有”我爱你” |
[23:57] | His last words to me were yours. | 他最后对我说的话原来是你说的 |
[24:04] | I let him die. | 我看着他死 |
[24:08] | I let him die. | 什么也没做 |
[24:10] | Nothing he said in there is admissible in trial. | 他在那里所说的任何话都不能被采用 |
[24:12] | I know. But tear up any plea deal | 我知道 但我们之前所商量的 |
[24:14] | – we negotiated prior to this. – He told the truth, | -任何认罪协议都不用想了 -他说出了真相 |
[24:16] | and that was the whole point of this hearing. | 那就是这场听证会的意义所在 |
[24:17] | It was a hearing neither of us wanted. | 我们都不想要这场听证会 |
[24:19] | This is still my decision. | 这仍然是我的决定 |
[24:22] | I’m upping the charge from second degree to first, | 我要将指控从二级谋杀罪升为一级 |
[24:26] | and I’m going for the death penalty. | 并争取死刑判决 |
[24:32] | I can’t be seen with you. | 不能让人看到我和你在一起 |
[24:33] | Ah, we’re just two good-Looking dudes talking shop. | 只是两个帅哥在聊天而已 |
[24:35] | Just tell me what you want. | 你想干嘛 |
[24:37] | Any word on Philip? | 菲利普有消息了吗 |
[24:38] | Already told Annalise I think he’s in Canada. | 我告诉过安娜丽丝我认为他在加拿大 |
[24:40] | That was a week ago. | 那是一周前 |
[24:41] | Yep, and the Feds aren’t really calling a beat cop with updates. | 当局不会一有消息就打电话告诉一个巡警 |
[24:43] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[24:45] | You talk to her lately? | 你最近和她谈过吗 |
[24:47] | – Why do you care? – Cause I do. | -关你什么事 -就是关我的事 |
[24:48] | And so do you. That’s obvious. | 也关你的事 这很明显 |
[24:51] | Unless you’re just covering up for her | 除非你是在为她掩饰什么 |
[24:52] | so you can use it against us later. | 这样你就可以用来对付我们 |
[24:53] | Okay. This just got stupid again. | 好吧 这也太蠢了 |
[24:56] | Something’s off, Nate. | 事情有点不对劲 内特 |
[24:58] | I’ve known her a long time. | 我认识她很久了 |
[25:00] | I’ve seen her go through bad stuff, but… | 我见过她遭遇很多糟糕的情况 但是… |
[25:04] | A visit might do her good is all. | 我只是觉得去看看她会好一些 |
[25:06] | If Annalise knew you were trying to get me to worry about her, | 要是安娜丽丝知道你让我为她操心 |
[25:08] | she’d fire your ass, or worse. | 她绝对会开了你 甚至更糟 |
[25:11] | Don’t come here again. | 别再过来了 |
[25:14] | File a motion for vindictive prosecution | 提交一份报复性起诉的动议 |
[25:17] | and prepare mitigation evidence in case we lose that. | 如果失败的话 准备好争取减轻量刑的证据 |
[25:19] | I’ll prep penalty-phase witnesses, too. | 我会准备好量刑阶段要传召的证人 |
[25:27] | It would be unethical for us to be seen here together. | 我和你一起是违反职业道德的 |
[25:29] | I don’t care. Nothing’s changed for me. | 我不管 对我来说什么都没变 |
[25:31] | What I saw in there proves the process works. | 我所看到的证实了这套程序是有用的 |
[25:33] | Jason’s life is worth saving. | 杰森的命值得救 |
[25:34] | You might think you know what you’re doing, | 你也许认为你知道自己在做什么 |
[25:35] | but you’re in denial. | 但你拒绝看清事实 |
[25:36] | Jason lied to you. | 杰森对你撒谎 |
[25:38] | He stood there over your son while he bled out. | 他就站在边上看着你儿子失血过多而死 |
[25:41] | Hate won’t win. Don’t you get that? | 憎恶不会赢的 你还不懂吗 |
[25:43] | Well, it just did. Your boy’s still dead. | 已经赢了 你的孩子仍然离开了人世 |
[25:45] | It might be easy for me to go through life hating Jason, | 也许把一生都用在憎恨杰森上对我来说很简单 |
[25:48] | but that only destroys me, and I want to feel better. | 但这样只会摧毁我 而我想让自己感觉好一些 |
[25:51] | And my feelings are what’s important here, | 最重要的是我的感觉 |
[25:53] | not the D.A.’s, not yours. | 不是地检的 也不是你的 |
[25:55] | Mine. Because I lost my son. | 是我的 因为我失去了我的儿子 |
[25:57] | Me. | 是我 |
[25:58] | And I don’t want an eye for an eye. | 我不想以牙还牙 |
[26:00] | – Oh, I don’t buy you. – I want to heal! | -我不信你 -我想痊愈 |
[26:02] | And I want Jason to heal. | 我也想让杰森痊愈 |
[26:05] | And he’s not doing that on death row, | 被判死刑他就没法痊愈了 |
[26:07] | so get over yourself and do your job. | 所以收起你的成见 做好你的本职工作 |
[26:31] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[26:32] | That’s his nose, his eyes. | 那是他的鼻子 他的眼睛 |
[26:35] | – The heartbeat? – Let’s hear it. | -心跳呢 -让我们听听 |
[26:42] | Strong. | 很有力 |
[26:43] | Heart rate’s good. | 心率很好 |
[26:44] | Head circumference is normal for size. | 头围大小正常 |
[26:47] | I’m supposed to fly to Cleveland tomorrow. It’s for a case. | 我明天要飞去克利夫兰 有个案子 |
[26:50] | Cleveland’s what, an hour-and-a-half flight? | 飞去克利夫兰要多久 一个半小时吗 |
[26:52] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[26:54] | Now, right here, if you look closely, you see the kidneys, | 在这儿 如果你仔细看 能看到肾脏 |
[26:57] | which are also good for form and position. | 形状和位置都很好 |
[27:00] | We need to convince the A.D.A. to come back to the table. | 我们得说服助理检察官重新考虑协议 |
[27:03] | Get her to consider our original plea deal. | 让她考虑我们最初的认罪协议 |
[27:05] | What? Why would we want to get him less time? | 什么 为什么我们要减轻他的刑罚 |
[27:08] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[27:09] | If Catherine deserves to go to jail, | 如果凯瑟琳都应该入狱 |
[27:10] | then an actual murderer definitely does. | 那真正的凶手更应该如此 |
[27:12] | Your guilt about Catherine is not about her. | 你对凯瑟琳的愧疚感不是因为她 |
[27:14] | It’s about your feelings towards Caleb. | 而是因为你对凯勒布的感觉 |
[27:16] | No. It’s about the fact that I actually have a conscience, | 不 那是因为我还有良心 |
[27:18] | and don’t tell me there’s something wrong with that. | 别跟我说我这样有什么错 |
[27:26] | We’ve all done terrible things, the worst things, all of us. | 我们都做过很可怕的事 我们都一样 |
[27:32] | And none of us has spent one day in jail, | 我们都没有蹲过一天的牢 |
[27:34] | but we all seem fine with that. | 但对此我们好像都很心安 |
[27:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:38] | Because you all think you’re good people, | 因为你们都觉得你们是好人 |
[27:40] | that your lives are worth something. | 你们的生命都有价值 |
[27:41] | Then what’s Jason’s life worth? | 那杰森的生命就没有价值吗 |
[27:43] | What about Wes’ life? | 那韦斯的生命呢 |
[27:45] | He’s in a psych ward, and you don’t care. | 他被关在精神院里 你一点都不在乎 |
[27:48] | He’s what? | 他怎么了 |
[27:49] | – What are you talking about? – He went crazy? | -你在说什么 -他疯了吗 |
[27:50] | He went for some sleeping pills, | 他去要一些安眠药 |
[27:51] | and they locked him up. | 他们把他关了起来 |
[27:52] | When the hell did you find that out? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[27:53] | Annalise knows, and she won’t do anything. | 安娜丽斯知道 但她什么都没做 |
[27:54] | He could crack in there, tell them everything. | 他在那儿可能会崩溃 把所有事都说出来的 |
[27:56] | Yeah, if he hasn’t already. | 前提是他现在还没说出来 |
[27:57] | Why haven’t you done anything to get him out? | 你为什么不做些什么把他揪出来 |
[27:58] | ‘Cause she only cares about her damn naps. | 因为她只关心她自己宝贵的小憩时间 |
[28:02] | Everyone is tired and saying things they don’t mean. | 大家都累了 说的话都不是自己的本意 |
[28:05] | I meant every word. | 我每个字都是认真的 |
[28:06] | We need to prep for Jason’s hearing. | 我们得为杰森的听证会做准备了 |
[28:08] | No, that’s your job. | 不 那是你的工作 |
[28:09] | I’m done doing whatever the hell she says. | 我再也不按她说的做了 |
[28:12] | I’m with her. | 我跟她一样 |
[28:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:21] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[28:23] | How could you just leave him in there? | 你怎么能把他丢在那里 |
[28:34] | They’re big babies. They’ll get over it. | 都是些长不大的孩子 他们会想通的 |
[28:43] | Commonwealth v. Miller. | 联邦政府诉米勒一案 |
[28:46] | We’re gonna bring that to the judge as precedent, | 我们将以此作为先例呈交法官 |
[28:48] | and we’re gonna tell her that the original deal should stand. | 我们要让她明白最初的协议仍然应该有效 |
[28:53] | And you’re gonna find me any other precedents. | 你们给我找到其他的先例 |
[28:57] | We’re gonna get Jason the deal he deserves. | 我们要为杰森争取到他应得的协议 |
[29:00] | After attempting a restorative justice hearing, | 在法官大人的要求下 进行了 |
[29:02] | per Your Honor’s instructions, | 恢复性司法听证会后 |
[29:03] | the Commonwealth has decided to move forward with trial. | 联邦政府决定继续进行诉讼 |
[29:06] | We’re also raising our charges to first degree, | 我们将罪名加至一级谋杀 |
[29:08] | and we’ll be seeking the death penalty. | 并寻求死刑判决 |
[29:09] | Based on evidence that just came to light during our hearing. | 这是基于听证会上所公布的证据 |
[29:12] | We’ll be using independent means to support our case at trial. | 在庭审过程中 我们会采用独立手段进行诉讼 |
[29:14] | Which still makes it illegal, Your Honor, | 但这仍然是不合法的 法官大人 |
[29:17] | and I cite Wong Sun v. United States | 我引用孙望诉美国政府一案 |
[29:19] | as precedent. | 作为先例 |
[29:20] | I also request that you remove A.D.A. Leigh from the case | 并请求将助理检察官利调离本案 |
[29:23] | based on bias against my client as a result of said hearing. | 因其在听证会后对我的当事人产生了偏见 |
[29:26] | The defense has no proof of bias, Your Honor. | 辩方没有证据证明我有偏见 法官大人 |
[29:28] | Jason trusted that what he said during the hearing | 杰森相信他在听证会上所说的话 |
[29:30] | would not be used against him. | 不会被用作呈堂公证 |
[29:31] | You now changing your charge proves your own bias, | 你现在改变指控 证明了你有偏见 |
[29:34] | and accepting the change, Your Honor, | 如果你接受这改变 法官大人 |
[29:36] | destroys any chance of this process being used in the future. | 那以后将没人会再次采用恢复性司法程序 |
[29:38] | – That is a leap. – The first time | -这是诡辩 -这是 |
[29:40] | restorative justice gets applied to a murder charge here, | 恢复性司法首次用于谋杀指控 |
[29:42] | and the client gets punished for it? | 而当事人却因此受到惩罚 |
[29:44] | This case cannot bear the weight of all future cases. | 这个案子并不能决定将来所有的案子 |
[29:46] | My client’s life is at stake here | 我当事人的性命危在旦夕 |
[29:48] | because he trusted in an experimental legal process | 是因为他相信了一项试验性的法律程序 |
[29:51] | that you demanded he take part in, Your Honor! | 而正是您让他参与其中的 法官大人 |
[29:52] | So now you’re blaming the Judge? | 所以你是在责怪法官吗 |
[29:54] | No, the point is that I’m not blaming my client, | 不 重点是我并不责怪我的当事人 |
[29:56] | and neither is the victim’s mother, | 受害人的母亲也不怪他 |
[29:57] | whose voice is still not being heard! | 而这里却没有人愿意听她的意见 |
[29:58] | I hear you, Ms. Keating, | 我明白你说的 基廷女士 |
[30:00] | but I am finding no legal recourse | 但我没有找到任何法律依据 |
[30:01] | to remove the A.D.A. or throw out the charge. | 更换助理检察官或撤销指控 |
[30:04] | That is a matter for the jury. | 这需要由陪审团来决定 |
[30:05] | A jury of strangers | 受害人的母亲要求给当事人改过自新的机会 |
[30:06] | when the victim’s mother is demanding rehabilitation? | 我们却还要把决定权交给陌生人组成的陪审团 |
[30:09] | – I’m sorry, Ms. Keating – Demand the D.A. | -抱歉 基廷女士 -要求检察官 |
[30:10] | present the original deal, Judge. | 使用最初的协议 法官大人 |
[30:13] | Show our colleagues that we need to stop blaming the defendants | 让我们的同仁们知道 我们不该再责怪被告 |
[30:16] | and start blaming ourselves | 该谴责的是我们自己 |
[30:17] | for a system that tears apart families | 因为我们的制度 |
[30:20] | by incarcerating every man of color | 将走进法庭的每一个人关进监狱 |
[30:22] | that steps foot in the courtroom, | 使他们妻离子散 |
[30:24] | and then we scold them for not raising their children right. | 然后我们又斥责他们不好好教育他们的孩子 |
[30:27] | I mean, let’s end the cycle. | 让我们结束这个恶性循环 |
[30:31] | It’s within your power here today, Your Honor. | 这权力就掌控在您手上 法官大人 |
[30:37] | Ms. Leigh, is the Commonwealth truly steadfast | 利女士 联邦坚持寻求 |
[30:41] | in pursuing capital punishment? | 死刑判决吗 |
[30:57] | Upon reflection… | 经过考虑 |
[31:00] | we are willing to forgo the death penalty. | 我们愿意放弃死刑判决 |
[31:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:04] | But only if Mr. Murray will agree | 但前提是穆雷先生接受 |
[31:07] | to life imprisonment without parole. | 终身监禁 不得假释 |
[31:09] | The original deal was 15 years, Your Honor. | 最初的协议是15年监禁 法官大人 |
[31:11] | – I’ll take it. – No, let me negotiate. | -我接受 -不行 交给我来协商 |
[31:13] | Jason, stop. Let her defend you. | 杰森 别接受 让她为你辩护 |
[31:15] | – Sit down. – I need to pay for what I did to you. | -坐下 -我要为我的行为付出代价 |
[31:16] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不用付出代价 |
[31:16] | You need to make it better, and you can’t do that if you’re in jail. | 你需要得到痊愈 在监狱里你是做不到的 |
[31:17] | Let me help you, okay? | 让我来帮你 好吗 |
[31:18] | Stop! Please. Everyone, just stop! | 别吵了 求你们了 都别说了 |
[31:34] | I want to take this deal, Judge. | 我愿意接受这个协议 法官 |
[31:41] | And here’s my number, all right? | 这是我的电话 拿好了 |
[31:43] | You call me. You call me whenever you want. | 打给我 有需要随时打给我 |
[31:45] | – Please stop. – Look at me. | -别说了 -看着我 |
[31:46] | Look at me, Jason. | 看着我 杰森 |
[31:49] | I’m not giving up on you. That’s not how this works. | 我不会放弃你的 事情不会就这样结束 |
[31:52] | I want — I want to know you, | 我想 我想了解你 |
[31:54] | and I want you to know me, okay? | 我也希望你来了解我 好吗 |
[31:56] | You don’t get a say in that. You hear me? | 不准拒绝我 听到了吗 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:01] | We’re in this together now, okay? | 让我们一起度过这难关 好吗 |
[32:03] | All right? Okay. | 答应我 |
[32:06] | I knew this wouldn’t work. | 我就知道行不通 |
[32:11] | My mom worked a bunch of jobs, | 我妈妈同时做好几份工 |
[32:13] | so I usually let myself in after school. | 所以我通常放学后就自己回家 |
[32:17] | Did my homework, | 做做家庭作业 |
[32:18] | sometimes watched TV at our neighbor’s. | 有时候去邻居家看看电视 |
[32:23] | But that day… | 可是那天… |
[32:27] | …all I saw was blood. | …我只看到了血 |
[32:32] | I didn’t know what was going on, so I just stood there. | 我不知道发生了什么 就傻站在那里 |
[32:39] | I knew I was supposed to go over to her… | 我知道我应该过去… |
[32:44] | help her. | 帮她 |
[32:48] | They took her to the hospital, | 他们把她带去了医院 |
[32:51] | tried to save her, but… | 努力抢救她 但是… |
[32:57] | she died in the ambulance. | 她还是死在了救护车上 |
[33:06] | I was 12. | 我当时12岁 |
[33:09] | You’ve been triggered, Wes. | 你的记忆被触发了 韦斯 |
[33:12] | Your boss was shot. She almost died. | 你的老板中了枪 差点死掉 |
[33:17] | And it may seem unrelated to you, but… | 这看上去与你毫不相关 可是… |
[33:23] | it’s making you remember. | 它让你回忆起你的经历 |
[33:30] | I just need to sleep. | 我只是需要睡觉 |
[33:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:46] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[33:47] | Oh, don’t worry about it. You know me. | 没事 你知道我的 |
[33:49] | As long as I have a place to sit, | 只要有地方坐 |
[33:51] | I can wait all day. | 等上一天都没问题 |
[33:53] | Where’s Christophe? | 克里斯多夫呢 |
[33:54] | At the neighbor’s. | 在邻居家呢 |
[33:55] | He’d be a pain if I brought him. | 我要是把他带过来肯定烦死了 |
[33:58] | So, how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[34:01] | I was going to bring that back brace. | 我本来要带那个后撑过来 |
[34:02] | I forgot. | 给忘了 |
[34:04] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[34:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:17] | You’re making me nervous. | 你搞得我好紧张 |
[34:20] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[34:25] | 《克利夫兰新闻》 对冲基金继承人查尔斯·马奥尼因谋杀受审 | |
[34:30] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[34:33] | A lawyer. | 律师 |
[34:38] | – No. You don’t need to be scared. – That’s not true anymore. | -别走 你不必害怕 -我还不该害怕吗 |
[34:40] | There’s a way that I can help you, | 我有办法帮你 |
[34:41] | but only if you don’t run away from me right now. | 只要你现在不跑 |
[34:43] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:44] | I won’t let you get hurt. Or your son. | 我不会让你或是你儿子受到伤害 |
[34:49] | Just sit down, Rose. | 坐下吧 萝斯 |
[34:53] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:17] | If you do not at least let us speak | 如果你不让我们和 |
[35:18] | to the attending in charge, we’ll be forced | 这里管事的主治医师谈 我们就只能 |
[35:19] | to file an injunction, which will call into question | 申请禁令 到时候不光是你 |
[35:21] | not only you, but every nurse and doctor in this department. | 这里所有的护士和医生都会受到责问 |
[35:24] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[35:27] | So, what’d you say in there? | 你在那里面说什么了 |
[35:30] | I mean, they — they let you out early, | 我是说 他们提前把你放出来了 |
[35:31] | so you must have said something, right? | 肯定是因为你说了些什么吧 |
[35:33] | I didn’t tell her anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[35:34] | – I wasn’t — I – You don’t have to worry. | -我不是 我 -不用担心 |
[35:35] | I talked about my childhood to get her off my back. | 我说了小时候的事 好让她不再纠缠我 |
[35:39] | It worked. | 管用了 |
[35:41] | Must have been nice, though, to talk to someone. | 不过 能有个人倾诉 挺好的 |
[35:44] | I mean, we don’t ever really do that. | 我是说 我们就从来不相互倾诉 |
[35:47] | And I get it — It’s not like we need | 我懂 不是说我们需要 |
[35:48] | to be up each other’s butts all the time. | 总是相互支持 |
[35:49] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[35:52] | I don’t know. I thought maybe it’d be nice | 我不知道 我觉得或许 |
[35:53] | if we didn’t lie to each other from now on. | 我们不再互相欺骗也挺好 |
[35:59] | – Who’s lying to you? – That I know of? | -谁骗你了 -我知道的吗 |
[36:02] | Walsh. | 沃什 |
[36:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:05] | I overheard you say you only hang out with me out of pity. | 我不小心听到你说因为可怜我才跟我玩 |
[36:09] | No, I — | 不 我… |
[36:09] | Don’t lie, man. | 别说谎 朋友 |
[36:12] | Yeah, all right. Look, I said that, but I… | 好吧 我是说了 但我… |
[36:16] | I just worry about you, is all. | 我只是担心你 仅此而已 |
[36:17] | – Yeah, because you think I’m gonna snitch. – No. | -因为你觉得我会告密 -不 |
[36:20] | But, I mean, if you thought about it, | 我是说 如果你考虑那么做 |
[36:22] | I wouldn’t blame you. | 我也不会怪你 |
[36:24] | After Sam, that’s all I wanted to do. | 山姆的事后 我只想那么做 |
[36:28] | And the only reason I got through any of this was… | 我撑过这些事的唯一原因是… |
[36:30] | Us? Because we’re all besties? | 我们 因为我们都是好朋友 |
[36:33] | No. | 不是 |
[36:35] | Oliver. | 是奥利弗 |
[36:37] | Look, I’m just saying that | 我只是说 |
[36:38] | we clearly don’t have Annalise to look out for us anymore, | 我们明显没有安娜丽丝照顾我们了 |
[36:40] | so that’s our job from now on. | 以后就得靠我们自己 |
[36:42] | Okay, I’m gonna open the window to throw up now. | 我得开窗吐一吐 |
[36:44] | – Michaela. – I’m allowed to be weirded out by this conversation. | -米凯拉 -对这种对话 我有权恶心一下 |
[36:47] | Why? ‘Cause you’re afraid to have feelings? | 为什么 因为你怕有感情吗 |
[36:51] | Around you people? | 对你们吗 |
[36:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:54] | Why can’t we count on Annalise anymore? | 我们为什么不能指望安娜丽丝了 |
[36:59] | Today she showed her true colors. | 她今天展现了本性 |
[37:02] | Or we finally opened our eyes. | 可能是我们终于开眼了 |
[37:03] | She’s sick. | 她病了 |
[37:04] | She just needs time to get better. | 她只是需要时间好起来 |
[37:06] | – She needs therapy. – We all need therapy. | -她需要心理医生 -我们都需要心理医生 |
[37:08] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不需要 |
[37:10] | ‘Cause we gots each other. | 因为我们有彼此 |
[37:12] | Right, Mr. Softy-Wofty? | 对吗 多愁善感先生 |
[37:13] | Okay, look, I only said that to make you feel better, | 好吧 我那么说只是为了让你感觉好点 |
[37:17] | so can we all just not talk | 我们剩下的路程 |
[37:18] | for the rest of the ride, please? | 可以不说话吗 拜托 |
[37:39] | I’m surprised you showed up. | 我很惊讶你会过来 |
[37:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:43] | We walked out on Annalise, not you. | 我们抛弃了安娜丽丝 不是你 |
[37:45] | I’m not sure there’s a difference. | 我不确定这有什么区别 |
[37:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:49] | What about the whole “We can’t let Annalise get between us” rule? | 你不是说”不能让安娜丽丝影响我们”吗 |
[37:52] | That’s before your ungrateful, spoiled asses | 那是在你们不知感激 自私自利地 |
[37:54] | decided to kick a woman while she’s down. | 决定在一个女人低谷时落井下石之前的事 |
[37:56] | She deserved that. | 她罪有应得 |
[37:57] | So forget about her, then. Let’s talk about us. | 那就忘了她 聊聊我们 |
[38:01] | How you lied to me about Wes. | 说说韦斯的事你怎么骗我的 |
[38:03] | I told Annalise. She didn’t care. | 我跟安娜丽丝说了 她不在乎 |
[38:05] | Which is why you should have told me, | 所以你就该跟我说 |
[38:07] | your boyfriend, who could help you. | 我是你男友 可以帮助你 |
[38:08] | You’re not my boyfriend. | 你不是我男友 |
[38:10] | What? | 什么 |
[38:36] | Boyfriends don’t lie to their girlfriends all the time. | 男朋友不会一直对女朋友说谎 |
[38:40] | You’re the one who just got caught lying. | 你才是那个刚被抓到说谎的人 |
[38:42] | So you’re telling me you don’t lie to me all the time? | 那你是跟我说 你从没跟我说过慌了 |
[38:43] | – Of course not. – Another lie. | -当然 -又是谎话 |
[38:45] | Okay. What’s going on with you? | 好吧 你怎么了 |
[38:47] | Nothing. Just tell me I’m wrong. | 没什么 那就告诉我我错了 |
[38:49] | That you don’t lie to me on a daily basis | 你没有骗过我 |
[38:51] | about all the crap you do for Annalise. | 你每天给安娜丽丝做的那些烂事 |
[38:54] | See? You can’t. | 你看 你说不出 |
[38:59] | I can’t do it anymore, either. | 我也瞒不下去了 |
[39:00] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:04] | Wes shot Annalise, not me. | 是韦斯开枪打了安娜丽丝 不是我 |
[39:07] | She told him Rebecca was dead, | 她跟他说丽贝卡死了 |
[39:08] | so he shot her in the stomach because he wanted her dead. | 所以他开枪打她 因为他想让她死 |
[39:11] | And…I don’t blame him. | 而…我不怪他 |
[39:14] | But somehow she does. | 但不知为什么 她怪他 |
[39:15] | Even though this was all her idea, | 哪怕所有事都是她的主意 |
[39:18] | she blames him. | 她却怪他 |
[39:27] | 《克利夫兰新闻》 对冲基金继承人查尔斯·马奥尼因谋杀受审 | |
[39:32] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[39:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:34] | That’s not an answer. | 那不叫回答 |
[39:35] | I know. I’m sorry, but… | 我知道 对不起 但… |
[39:39] | …you don’t tell me things, either. | 你也有事没告诉我 |
[39:41] | Why do you keep saying that? | 你为什么反复说这个 |
[39:43] | “What if it’s mostly bad things?” | “如果大部分都不光彩呢” |
[39:45] | That is what you said to me, and then you shut down. | 你就跟我说了这个 然后就缄口不言了 |
[39:47] | Meanwhile, all I’ve done since then is think about it — | 于此同时 从那之后我一直在想它 |
[39:50] | the terrible things you’ve done. | 你做的那些不光彩的事 |
[39:52] | I know you drugged Catherine | 我知道你给凯瑟琳下了药 |
[39:55] | and dumped her in the woods, so are they… | 把她丢进了树林 比那… |
[40:00] | …worse than that? | 还不光彩吗 |
[40:12] | See? You won’t tell me. | 你看 你不告诉我 |
[40:18] | Maybe I shouldn’t know, | 也许我不该知道 |
[40:19] | but I just can’t keep doing this, you know — | 但我不能继续下去了 你知道 |
[40:25] | falling for you, because I am — | 对你动感情 因为我确实动心了 |
[40:27] | not if I’m never going to actually get to know you. | 如果我永远无法真正了解你 |
[40:39] | So… | 所以 |
[40:46] | …it’s better we stop. | 我们最好结束吧 |
[40:49] | With everything that’s going on, | 发生了那么多事 |
[40:50] | it’s just all gotten too complicated. | 事情变得太复杂了 |
[40:59] | Right. | 好了 |
[41:11] | I’ll go. | 我走了 |
[41:16] | I killed Lila. | 我杀了莱拉 |
[41:32] | 慰问食品 内特 | |
[41:58] | – What? – I just got an e-mail. | -怎么了 -我刚收到邮件 |
[42:01] | It’s a video from that night, | 是那晚的视频 |
[42:01] | 康纳尔的邮箱 发件人:argus@altafena.com | |
[42:03] | and…I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[42:06] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[42:09] | Where’s Connor? | 康纳尔在哪儿 |
[42:11] | Not with you? | 没跟你在一起吗 |
[42:12] | Connor, talk to me. | 康纳尔 说话 |
[42:16] | I think Philip’s back. | 我觉得菲利普回来了 |