时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I shot Annalise Keating, | 我枪击了安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[00:03] | but I was drugged by Philip Jessup. | 但我被菲利普·杰瑟普下药了 |
[00:05] | The police won’t tell us anything about Philip, | 警方不肯告诉我们菲利普的事 |
[00:07] | if they know where he is. | 包括他们是否知道他在哪 |
[00:08] | It’s not my job to take care of you anymore. | 我没义务再帮你们了 |
[00:10] | I just got an e-mail. | 我刚收到封邮件 |
[00:11] | 康纳尔的邮箱 发件人:argus@altafena.com | |
[00:11] | It’s a video from that night. | 是那晚的视频 |
[00:12] | Connor, talk to me. | 康纳尔 说话 |
[00:13] | I think Philip’s back. | 我觉得菲利普回来了 |
[00:15] | I just can’t keep doing this, | 我不能继续下去了 |
[00:16] | not if I’m ever going to actually get to know you. | 如果我永远无法真正了解你 |
[00:19] | I killed Lila. | 我杀了莱拉 |
[00:22] | 《克利夫兰新闻》 对冲基金继承人查尔斯·马奥尼因谋杀受审 | |
[00:23] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[00:24] | I won’t let you get hurt. Or your son. | 我不会让你或是你儿子受到伤害 |
[00:27] | Wes went to the health center | 韦斯到健康中心去 |
[00:28] | and they checked him into the psych ward. | 结果他们把他关进精神病区了 |
[00:29] | He’s a mess. He just needs you to forgive him. | 他现在一团糟 他需要得到你的原谅 |
[00:41] | 《克利夫兰通讯》 联调局线人被杀 | |
[00:58] | 《克利夫兰新闻》 对冲基金继承人查尔斯·马奥尼因谋杀受审 | |
[01:01] | Just sit down, Rose. | 坐下吧 萝斯 |
[01:03] | Come on. Sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[01:08] | Come on. | 来 |
[01:12] | I’m sorry, but I was afraid | 对不起 但是我担心 |
[01:14] | that you would refuse to talk to me if you knew who I was. | 如果你知道我是谁就不会来见我了 |
[01:16] | And you think this is better? | 那你觉得这样就好吗 |
[01:17] | I’m not asking you to lie. | 我不是要求你说谎 |
[01:19] | I only want you to tell me what you know. | 我只是希望你告诉我你所知道的 |
[01:21] | You’re asking me for a lot more than that. | 你要求的可不止那样 |
[01:22] | Just tell me what you saw that night. | 告诉我你那天晚上看到了什么 |
[01:25] | Why do we have to go through this again? | 为什么我们又要来一次 |
[01:26] | Because your story has to be airtight if we put you on the stand. | 因为如果要让你出庭 你的供词必须无懈可击 |
[01:29] | It’s stayed the same every time you’ve asked. | 你每次问我我的陈述内容都一样 |
[01:31] | And you don’t mind telling me one more time. | 那再告诉我一次也没什么 |
[01:33] | Let’s go — from the beginning. | 开始吧 从头开始 |
[01:36] | It’s a habit I picked up from my father — | 我从父亲身上继承了一个习惯 |
[01:38] | first one in, last one out. | 第一个到 最后一个离开 |
[01:40] | I’ve worked the night shift since I started. | 从我上班起 就一直是上夜班 |
[01:42] | Get there at 8:00, finish up around 3:00 A.M. | 八点开始上班 凌晨三点下班 |
[01:44] | What time would you get to the 11th floor? | 你一般什么时候去11楼 |
[01:46] | Around midnight. | 凌晨左右 |
[01:47] | I guess I started dozing off around midnight, | 我在凌晨左右开始犯困 |
[01:51] | decided that I should head home, | 就决定回家 |
[01:52] | so I started packing up my stuff | 所以我开始整理文件 |
[01:54] | when the, uh, cleaning lady came in. | 那时清洁工进来了 |
[01:56] | Rose. | 萝斯 |
[01:58] | Rose, yeah. Right. | 萝斯 没错 |
[02:00] | Did you see anyone when you got out of the elevator? | 你出电梯的时候 有看到谁吗 |
[02:03] | No. | 没有 |
[02:04] | The floor was empty. | 整层楼都是空的 |
[02:07] | But then I went into the corner office and saw him — | 但当我走进角落的那个办公室 看到了他 |
[02:11] | Mr. Mahoney. | 马奥尼先生 |
[02:13] | – Which one? – Charles. | -哪一个 -查尔斯 |
[02:15] | The young one. | 小马奥尼 |
[02:18] | The older one never stayed that late. | 老马奥尼从不待到那么晚 |
[02:20] | We talked about the weather — something like that, | 我们谈了一下天气之类的事 |
[02:23] | how the rain hadn’t let up. | 雨一直不停什么的 |
[02:25] | And, um…then I left. | 然后我就走了 |
[02:28] | What did you talk about? | 你说了什么 |
[02:30] | The rain. | 下雨的事 |
[02:34] | Did they tell you to say that? | 是他们告诉你这么说的吗 |
[02:36] | No. | 不是 |
[02:39] | The roads were slick, so… | 路很滑 所以… |
[02:42] | it took me longer to get home that night. | 那晚我回家路上花的时间比平时要长 |
[02:44] | When I saw the police lights on my street, | 当我看到警灯在我那条街闪烁 |
[02:46] | I thought maybe there had, you know, been a car accident. | 我想也许是发生了交通事故 |
[02:50] | Then I saw they were outside our front door. | 然后就看到他们在我家门前 |
[02:56] | So, I-I pushed inside, and I saw Vickie. | 所以我挤进去 看到了薇琪 |
[03:02] | She was covered in blood. | 浑身是血 |
[03:03] | That’s — That’s enough. We’re done. | 好了 不说了 |
[03:05] | I’ve got good news. | 我有好消息 |
[03:06] | Your story matches Rose’s. | 你的故事跟萝斯的对得上 |
[03:10] | You spoke to her? | 你跟她谈过了 |
[03:12] | She’s agreed to testify. | 她同意作证 |
[03:13] | Congratulations. You’ve got your alibi. | 恭喜你有不在场证明了 |
[03:22] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[03:23] | What did we do? | 我们造了什么孽 |
[03:26] | 《克利夫兰新闻》 对冲基金继承人查尔斯·马奥尼因谋杀受审 | |
[03:35] | His e-mail is Argus. | 他的邮箱是阿格斯 |
[03:38] | It’s from Greek mythology. | 是希腊神话里的人物 |
[03:39] | Argus is a 100-eyed giant who sees everything, | 阿格斯是个有一百只眼睛的巨人 能看到一切 |
[03:44] | which means Philip… has seen everything. | 就是说菲利普全都看到了 |
[03:47] | Isn’t that cute of him? He’s taunting us with nicknames. | 他是不是挺可爱的 用绰号来嘲笑我们 |
[03:51] | So what do you want me to do? | 所以你们想要我做什么 |
[03:53] | I’m not in the video. | 视频里面没有我 |
[03:56] | – You don’t get to hold a grudge right now. – No? | -现在可不是记仇的时候 -是吗 |
[03:58] | Because you all said some very hurtful things. | 你们可都说了一些很伤人的话 |
[04:00] | Yeah, and you made us shoot you, so I think that we’re even. | 没错 是你要我们开枪打你 所以我们扯平了 |
[04:03] | Laurel shot me. | 劳拉开枪打的我 |
[04:04] | You ran away, as you tend to do. | 你跑了 你本就是这么计划的 |
[04:06] | Interesting, too, isn’t it, | 还有一点也很有趣 不是吗 |
[04:07] | that you’re the only one not in this? | 只有你不在视频里面 |
[04:11] | What, you think that I sent it? | 怎么 你认为是我发的 |
[04:12] | Anything’s possible with you people. | 你们这些人 什么事都有可能 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:15] | Let’s be clear about something. | 我们把话说清楚 |
[04:18] | I was a mess that night. | 那天晚上 我一团混乱 |
[04:21] | So I didn’t stop to record anything. | 我可没停下来录像 |
[04:23] | Plus, I went back in the house. | 再说 我后来又回去了 |
[04:25] | Don’t you remember that? | 你不记得了吗 |
[04:28] | I tried to stop you from bleeding out. | 我还试图帮你止血防止你失血过多 |
[04:29] | M-Maybe I did. | 也许我做到了 |
[04:31] | I mean, maybe I’m the reason that you’re still alive. | 我是说 也许是因为我 你才保住命 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:45] | It’s just we need your help. | 但是我们需要你的帮助 |
[04:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:52] | Finally, you remember your manners. | 你终于记起该有的礼貌了 |
[04:55] | Call the others. | 打电话叫其他人来 |
[04:57] | Wait, isn’t it better that they don’t know? | 等等 他们不知道会不会好一点 |
[04:59] | Especially Asher — He could flip out. | 尤其是亚设 他会发疯的 |
[05:01] | Millstone is the reason we’re in this mess. | 就是米尔斯顿才导致我们身陷这一摊烂事里 |
[05:02] | He doesn’t get a pass. | 他不能不来 |
[05:05] | Call everyone except for Wes. | 除了韦斯 都叫来 |
[05:08] | We spent that whole time defending Rebecca. | 我们花了那么长时间帮丽贝卡辩护 |
[05:10] | You — You sat in that courtroom with us, | 即使我们对山姆做了那样的事 |
[05:12] | even after what we did with Sam. | 你也和我们坐在法庭里面 |
[05:14] | The only reason why any of that was okay was because… | 我们能接受自己做了那些事的唯一原因是… |
[05:18] | he killed Lila — Sam. | 他杀了莱拉 山姆 |
[05:21] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[05:23] | It was me. | 是我 |
[05:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:28] | See? | 看吧 |
[05:29] | You can’t say it because you’re lying. | 你说不出来因为你在撒谎 |
[05:31] | You didn’t do it! | 不是你干的 |
[05:33] | I did. | 是我干的 |
[05:35] | Then tell me why you did it. | 那告诉我你为什么那么做 |
[05:36] | Was it because you knew Lila? | 因为你认识莱拉吗 |
[05:38] | Because you were sleeping with her? | 因为你跟她有一腿 |
[05:39] | – No. – Then tell me why! | -不是 -那告诉我原因 |
[05:41] | I had to. | 我不得不那么做 |
[05:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:48] | Don’t you dare answer that. | 不许接电话 |
[05:50] | – It’s Annalise. – I don’t care. | -是安娜丽丝打来的 -我不管 |
[05:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:58] | You did it for Annalise? | 你是为了安娜丽丝才杀她的 |
[06:01] | ‘Cause Annalise knew that, uh, | 因为安娜丽丝知道 |
[06:04] | Sam got Lila pregnant. | 山姆让莱拉怀孕了 |
[06:07] | So she had you kill her? | 所以她叫你去杀了她 |
[06:09] | I’ll explain. Just… | 我会跟你解释的 你先 |
[06:13] | hang on. | 等会 |
[06:22] | Sorry. I was in the shower. | 抱歉 我刚刚在洗澡 |
[06:23] | Philip recorded the kids at the mansion that night. | 菲利普有孩子们那晚在宅邸的录像 |
[06:26] | What? | 什么 |
[06:26] | Just get to the house. I’ll explain. | 快到办公室来 我会跟你细说的 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:30] | Okay, w-w-we’ll be right there. | 好的 我们马上到 |
[06:40] | 来电 弗兰克 | |
[06:46] | Ay, tranquila. | 冷静 |
[06:49] | Tranquila, respira… | 冷静 |
[06:54] | 来电 邦尼 | |
[06:58] | Frank, finally. Where’s Laurel? | 弗兰克 你终于到了 劳拉呢 |
[07:01] | What, she’s not here? | 什么 她没来吗 |
[07:02] | No, and she’s not answering her phone. | 没有 而且她也不接电话 |
[07:03] | Maybe Philip kidnapped someone for real this time. | 也许菲利普这次真把人给绑架了 |
[07:06] | – What took you so long? – I didn’t hear my phone. | -你怎么这么久才来 -我没听到电话响 |
[07:07] | Will someone please show me the fricking video? | 谁先把录像给我看看 |
[07:09] | What do we do, respond? | 我们怎么办 要回复吗 |
[07:11] | We should call Oliver, have him hack that bitch back. | 我们应该打给奥利弗 让他反黑那家伙 |
[07:13] | – No. – I agree. | -不行 -我同意 |
[07:13] | It’s too dangerous to involve Oliver. | 把奥利弗扯进来太危险了 |
[07:15] | Frank, get your guy to see if he can find out | 弗兰克 找你的人 看看他能不能 |
[07:17] | where the e-mail came from. | 查出邮件是从哪发出的 |
[07:18] | Well, what do we do if we find him? | 万一我们找到他的话要怎么办 |
[07:20] | I mean, we’re not gonna… | 我是说 我们不会是要 |
[07:22] | He’s a hacker. | 他是个黑客 |
[07:23] | We’re not gonna be able to find him | 光追踪他的IP地址 |
[07:23] | – by tracking his I.P. address. – We have to try. | -是找不到他的 -我们总得试试 |
[07:26] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[07:27] | He didn’t send it to the police. | 他没把录像发给警方 |
[07:28] | He sent it to us because the only thing it proves | 他发给我们是因为录像唯一能证明的是 |
[07:31] | is that Philip also was at the scene of the crime that night. | 案发当晚菲利普也在现场 |
[07:33] | So, sit down, take a deep breath, | 所以 坐下 深呼吸 |
[07:36] | and let Mommy take care of it the way she always does. | 就跟之前一样让妈妈来处理这件事 |
[07:45] | If this is about why Michaela keeps calling, | 如果你来跟米凯拉一直打电话给我的原因一样的话 |
[07:47] | I don’t care. | 我不想听 |
[07:48] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[07:51] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[07:53] | – Who’s Charles Mahoney? – I don’t know. | -查尔斯·马奥尼是谁 -我不知道 |
[08:00] | 来电 弗兰克 | |
[08:03] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:05] | Nothing. You’re acting weird. | 没事 是你怪怪的 |
[08:07] | You are, too. | 你也是 |
[08:08] | I had a fight with Frank, | 我跟弗兰克吵了一架 |
[08:09] | and I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[08:11] | Well, I don’t want to talk, either, | 我也不想谈 |
[08:12] | but you came here. | 但你跑来找我了 |
[08:14] | Tell me who Charles Mahoney is, | 告诉我查尔斯·马奥尼是谁 |
[08:16] | and then I’ll tell you what our fight was about. | 我就告诉你我们吵架的原因 |
[08:18] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[08:20] | Right, but then you have a whole file | 是吗 可你却有一堆 |
[08:22] | of things about his trial. | 关于他庭审的资料 |
[08:23] | Annalise dropped it off. | 是安娜丽丝拿给我的 |
[08:25] | You saw her? | 你见过她了 |
[08:26] | No, she just left this file here, | 没有 她就把这些资料留在这了 |
[08:28] | and I don’t know why… | 我不知道为什么 |
[08:30] | other than to make me go crazy. | 除了把我逼疯以外 |
[08:32] | Go crazy about what? | 被什么逼疯 |
[08:37] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[08:40] | Annalise knew her. | 安娜丽丝认识她 |
[08:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:48] | Dude, open your pie hole. | 哥们 说话啊 |
[08:51] | He e-mailed again. | 他又发了封邮件 |
[08:54] | Annalise?! | 安娜丽丝 |
[09:03] | “Deposit $1 million in the below account | “在三十六小时内 往以下账户内 |
[09:05] | within 36 hours, or this goes to the police…” | 存入一百万美金 不然我就把它发给警方” |
[09:21] | Now what… | 现在怎么办 |
[09:22] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[09:28] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[09:28] | Frank. My office. | 弗兰克 到我办公室来 |
[09:32] | Retire the Men’s Warehouse. | 该换身像样的衣服了 |
[09:38] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[09:40] | You have to look the part if I’m taking you to Ohio. | 如果要带你去俄亥俄 你总得穿的像样点 |
[09:42] | I get to go? | 我能跟你去 |
[09:44] | No hotel bars, no girls, no anything. | 不许去酒店的酒吧 不许泡妞 什么都不许 |
[09:46] | I need you on your “A” game, assuming you have one. | 你必须打起十二分精神 如果你有这本事的话 |
[09:48] | I’ll be a saint. | 我会超级乖的 |
[09:51] | Like a glove. | 超级合身 |
[09:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:54] | New duds for the Mahoney trial. | 马奥尼庭审的新行头 |
[09:56] | Oh, Fishtown’s going to the majors. | 山鸡变凤凰了 |
[09:58] | – Congrats. -Thanks. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[09:59] | – How long we going for? – No more than a month. | -要去多久 -不到一个月 |
[10:02] | – A month? – Seriously, | -一个月 -说真的 |
[10:03] | what if that thing decides to come out early? | 万一小家伙决定提前出场呢 |
[10:05] | Women have been giving birth since time began. | 创世以来女人一直在生育 |
[10:08] | I can definitely stand in a courtroom | 就算怀孕了 我照样能在法庭上 |
[10:09] | while pregnant and kick ass. | 大杀四方 |
[10:11] | I was only asking so I can pick which weekends to visit. | 我那么问只是想确定哪个周末来看你 |
[10:13] | Oh, no, no, no, I don’t want you sniffing around, | 不必了 我也不想你来四处打探 |
[10:15] | talking to my belly. | 找我肚子说话 |
[10:17] | Exactly. We got to focus on the case. | 就是 我们得忙案子 |
[10:19] | Ohio, here we come. | 俄亥俄 我们来了 |
[10:21] | We should go to Ohio. | 我们该去俄亥俄 |
[10:23] | We could read the transcript, | 去查看笔录 |
[10:24] | – see how your mom was involved. – No. | -看你妈妈怎么牵扯进去的 -不 |
[10:26] | There’s got to be a ton of flights. | 肯定有很多航班 |
[10:29] | We’re not flying to Ohio when I can just ask Annalise. | 我们不用飞去俄亥俄 可以直接找安娜丽丝 |
[10:32] | She doesn’t want to see you. | 她不想见你 |
[10:35] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:37] | Because I asked her to help me | 因为我叫她帮我 |
[10:39] | get you out of the psych ward, and she said no. | 把你从精神病房弄出来 她拒绝了 |
[10:44] | Don’t worry. She’ll get over it. | 别担心 她会回心转意的 |
[10:45] | But we can get the answers on our own until that happens. | 但在那之前我们可以自己找到答案 |
[10:48] | I don’t have money to just buy a last-minute plane — | 我连买最后一刻航班的钱都没有 |
[10:51] | It’s on my father. | 记在我父亲账上 |
[10:55] | Window or aisle? | 靠窗还是走廊 |
[11:02] | You want to know why Philip’s an idiot? | 知道为什么菲利普是白痴吗 |
[11:03] | ‘Cause he thinks a self-employed lawyer’s | 因为他认为独立律师 |
[11:05] | got $1 million lying around. | 能有一百万在手边 |
[11:07] | Well, I do have some of it. | 我确实有一部分 |
[11:10] | Sam’s insurance money. | 山姆的保险金 |
[11:11] | And if you want something to worry about, | 如果你想自寻苦恼的话 |
[11:13] | find your girlfriend. | 找你女朋友去 |
[11:14] | The more time goes by, | 时间过得越久 |
[11:15] | the more I think she actually did get kidnapped. | 我越觉得她被绑架了 |
[11:22] | Enter the word or phrase separated by plus signs, | 输入由加号分割的字或词 |
[11:25] | and it’ll find all instances of that word | 然后就可以找到司法数据库里 |
[11:28] | from the judicial database. | 含该词的所有判例 |
[11:30] | So, if we were looking for Rose Gibbins — | 如果我们要找萝斯·吉宾斯 |
[11:31] | 俄亥俄州北区 司法数据库搜索工具 | |
[11:33] | Actually, it’s… | 其实是 |
[11:35] | Rose Edmond. | 萝斯·埃德蒙 |
[11:42] | What if we wanted to pull up all the court transcripts | 如果我们想调出特定案件的 |
[11:44] | from a specific case — U.S. V. Charles Mahoney? | 所有庭审记录 联邦政府诉查尔斯·马奥尼 |
[11:47] | – When was the trial? – 2005. | -什么时候的案子 -2005年 |
[11:49] | All court transcripts before ’09 are hard copy only. | 2009年之前的所有庭审记录都只有纸版 |
[11:53] | I can have them delivered from storage if you like. | 我可以从仓库调出来 |
[11:56] | We have time. | 我们不急 |
[11:58] | Mm. Suit yourself. | 自便 |
[12:04] | So, Gibbins is your dad’s last name? | 吉宾斯是你爸的姓吗 |
[12:06] | No. | 不是 |
[12:09] | They changed my name when I went into foster care. | 我被人领养时他们给我改了名 |
[12:11] | – Who did? – My foster family. | -谁 -领养我的那家人 |
[12:14] | They thought it’d help me acclimate. | 他们认为能帮我适应 |
[12:16] | And you believed that? | 你居然信了 |
[12:20] | No, of course you did. I-I just… | 你当然信 我只是 |
[12:23] | 弗兰克 你在哪儿 | |
[12:24] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[12:27] | Such a baby. | 小孩子似的 |
[12:30] | I’ll go get us some snacks or something. | 我去找点吃的 |
[12:39] | How much do you earn at your janitorial position | 你在马奥尼对冲基金管理公司做清洁 |
[12:42] | at Mahoney Hedge Management? | 工资多少 |
[12:43] | – $7 an hour. – That’s not a lot. | -每小时七块 -不多 |
[12:45] | A woman in your position might try to earn money in other ways. | 你这种处境的女人也许会找别的门路赚钱 |
[12:48] | Testifying in this trial, for example. | 比如在本案作证 |
[12:51] | I didn’t get paid to do this. | 没人给我钱让我这么做 |
[12:52] | You’re telling us there wasn’t a bank account set up? | 你是说没人给你开银行账户 |
[12:54] | Maybe a college fund for your son, Christophe, | 比如给你儿子克里斯多夫上大学的信托 |
[12:56] | in return for your cooperation? | 作为你合作的回报 |
[12:58] | You promised you wouldn’t bring my son into this. | 你保证过不会把我儿子牵扯进来 |
[12:59] | Don’t look at her. I’m the one asking the questions. | 别看她 是我在提问 |
[13:02] | What about a green card to stay in the country? | 或者留在这个国家的绿卡怎么样 |
[13:04] | This was a mistake. I can’t do this for you. | 这就是个错误 我做不下去了 |
[13:06] | Your immigration status has nothing to do | 你的移民状态跟你来作证 |
[13:08] | with you testifying. | 没有关系 |
[13:09] | You say that, | 你现在这么说 |
[13:10] | but a prosecutor might want to call I.C.E., | 但公诉方可能会联系移民署 |
[13:13] | and then what happens to Christophe? | 到时候克里斯多夫怎么办 |
[13:15] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[13:17] | I won’t let anyone hurt you two. | 我不会让任何人伤害你们 |
[13:21] | Shame on you — | 你真可耻 |
[13:22] | using your own baby to make me do this. | 利用自己的小孩逼我做这个 |
[13:26] | Rose, wait. I can fix this, all right? | 萝斯 等等 我有办法 好吗 |
[13:28] | Listen, let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[13:30] | She wants assurance that she’ll be protected from deportation. | 她希望我们保证她不会被驱逐出境 |
[13:33] | Tell her yes. | 答应她 |
[13:34] | I did, but she specifically asked to testify anonymously. | 我说了 但她明确提出要匿名作证 |
[13:37] | I spoke to the judge, and he agreed, | 我跟法官说了 他同意了 |
[13:39] | so she’ll be giving a statement in another room, | 所以她会在另一间房里作证 |
[13:42] | her identity and voice obscured. | 她的身份和声音都会经处理 |
[13:45] | What jury is going to believe a witness | 怎么可能有陪审团会相信一个 |
[13:47] | hiding behind a black dot? | 见不到摸不着的证人 |
[13:48] | It’s my job to make them believe her. | 让他们相信是我的任务 |
[13:50] | How? | 怎么做 |
[13:51] | You need to look into someone’s eyes | 要想知道一个人说的是不是真话 |
[13:53] | to know whether or not they’re telling the truth. | 你得直视他的眼睛 |
[13:54] | That’s not gonna happen here. | 这种情况下是不可能的 |
[13:57] | So, either we agree to this, or Charles loses his alibi. | 除非我们同意 否则查尔斯就没有不在场证明 |
[14:01] | You tell Rose that the only reason | 你告诉萝斯 |
[14:03] | she and her son have a roof over their heads | 过去几年他们母子俩能有栖身之地 |
[14:06] | is because of the paychecks this company has been giving them | 全是拜这家公司付的工资 |
[14:08] | over the years. | 所赐 |
[14:10] | Don’t look at him. | 别看着他 |
[14:12] | Shall I talk to her? | 要我去和她谈谈吗 |
[14:14] | Do you need me to take care of this? | 需要我来搞定这件事吗 |
[14:16] | We need to trust Ms. Keating, Sylvia. | 我们要信任基廷女士 西尔维娅 |
[14:20] | We hired her for a reason. | 我们雇她是有原因的 |
[14:21] | She has a reputation for taking risks. | 她素来喜欢冒险 |
[14:24] | Dad, there has to be some other way. | 爸爸 肯定有别的办法 |
[14:26] | – I mean, she’s poor — – Shut your mouth. | -她那么穷 -闭上你的嘴 |
[14:31] | This woman holds our son’s life completely in her hands. | 这女人手里捏着我们儿子的命 |
[14:36] | As a parent, I’m sure she can appreciate | 作为一个母亲 我相信她肯定能够体会 |
[14:38] | how concerned we are for his fate. | 我们有多关心儿子的命运 |
[14:44] | Please remind her of that. | 请让她知道这一点 |
[14:54] | Laurel and Wes’ phones are both going to voicemail. | 劳拉和韦斯的手机都转语音信箱了 |
[14:57] | If I can prove there’s no premeditation, | 如果我能证明那不是预谋的 |
[14:58] | I can plead voluntary manslaughter. | 我就能向法庭承认误杀 |
[15:00] | That’s, what, 10 years? 15, max? | 会判多少年 10年 最多15年 |
[15:02] | I’d be massive by the time I get out, all swole and — | 出来的时候肯定都胖的肿起来了… |
[15:04] | What are you doing right now? | 你这是在干什么 |
[15:06] | I’m just trying to get ahead of this thing | 我只是在视频被曝光之前 |
[15:07] | – before the video comes out. – It’s not going to. | -先给自己铺铺路 -不会被曝光的 |
[15:09] | Okay, but if it does, | 好吧 但如果被曝光了 |
[15:11] | it’s only fair that I take the fall and explain everything, | 只有我出来承担责任 解释一切 |
[15:14] | – or at least some — – Do you trust me? | -至少一些… -你相信我吗 |
[15:16] | – Yeah. – Then believe me when I say | -信 -那就相信我的话 |
[15:18] | I will tell you when it’s time to freak out. | 该慌的时候我会告诉你的 |
[15:21] | We’re not there yet. | 现在还没到那个境地 |
[15:24] | You know what would help calm him down? | 知道怎样能让他冷静下来吗 |
[15:26] | You banging him. | 你上了他 |
[15:27] | You bang him. I’m fine right here. | 你上吧 我不用 |
[15:29] | Just talked to Laurel. She’s in bed with the flu. | 联系上劳拉了 她感冒卧床 |
[15:32] | – What’d you do? – Nothing. | -你做什么了 -没有 |
[15:34] | Seriously, I’m a much better boyfriend these days. | 说真的 最近我男友当得可好了 |
[15:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:41] | That’s how we’re gonna go get the money. | 我们就得靠这个拿到钱 |
[15:43] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[15:45] | – Yeah? – Get your coat. | -在 -拿上外衣 |
[15:47] | We’re gonna pay a visit to your boyfriend. | 我们要去拜访你的男朋友 |
[15:57] | I hate it here. | 我讨厌这里 |
[15:58] | How do you think I feel? | 你觉得我会喜欢吗 |
[16:03] | What is this? | 什么事 |
[16:04] | A rare occurrence when I come to offer an apology. | 极少出现的情况 我是来道歉的 |
[16:07] | You were right about Philip. | 菲利普的事你说得对 |
[16:08] | It’s in all our interests to find him. | 我们现在都想找到他 |
[16:10] | What changed your mind? | 你为什么改主意了 |
[16:11] | To be honest, Ms. Pratt made a strong case on your behalf. | 其实是普拉特小姐为你说服了我们 |
[16:17] | So how do we find him? | 我们怎样才能找到他 |
[16:19] | First, you give me a $250,000 retainer — | 首先 你要给我25万美元聘金 |
[16:21] | all cash, so there’s no record of our working together. | 要现金 这样就不会有我们合作的记录 |
[16:24] | – Done. Then? – You go to Catherine. | -可以 然后呢 -你去找凯瑟琳 |
[16:25] | You get her to tell you everything she knows about Philip. | 让她把她知道的有关菲利普的事全告诉你 |
[16:27] | – She already told us what she knows. – Has she? | -她已经全都告诉我了 -真的吗 |
[16:30] | She in prison because of Philip. | 她被菲利普害进了监狱 |
[16:32] | Why would she still hide anything? | 她还有什么理由替他隐瞒 |
[16:33] | Because she’s scared to tell you the truth, disappoint you. | 因为她害怕告诉你真相 让你失望 |
[16:35] | You have to stop making her out to be the villain here. | 你别再把她拉出来当坏人了 |
[16:37] | We’re not saying she’s the villain. | 我们没说她是坏人 |
[16:38] | We’re saying she’s been victimized by one. | 我们认为她也是受害者 |
[16:40] | And you’re the only one she’ll open up to, | 而她只会对你敞开心扉 |
[16:42] | especially if she thinks Philip is still a danger to you. | 尤其当她认为菲利普对你还是个威胁的时候 |
[16:44] | Just talk to her. | 和她谈谈吧 |
[16:46] | That’s all we’re asking. | 这是我们唯一的请求 |
[16:51] | You let her in our house? | 你让她进了我们家 |
[16:53] | The FBI won’t tell us anything, | 联调局什么都不告诉我们 |
[16:55] | but Annalise, she wants to help us find Philip. | 但安娜丽丝她想帮我们找到菲利普 |
[16:58] | Why? Have you thought about that? | 为什么 你想过原因吗 |
[17:00] | She was shot, Catherine. | 她中枪了 凯瑟琳 |
[17:02] | Like you need to remind me. | 我不需要你提醒 |
[17:03] | She blames Philip for that, not you. | 她认为是菲利普的错 而不怪你 |
[17:07] | So if there’s something else you know… | 所以如果你还知道些什么… |
[17:10] | I won’t be mad. | 我不会生气的 |
[17:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:19] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[17:22] | Did he do it? | 是他干的吗 |
[17:27] | Kill Mom and Dad? | 是他杀了爸妈吗 |
[17:33] | Maybe I did it myself. | 也许是我做的 |
[17:36] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[17:38] | Maybe I killed them for Philip | 也许是我为菲利普杀了他们 |
[17:40] | because he’s the brother who’d actually love me | 因为他才是那个按我的心意 |
[17:42] | the way I always wanted. | 真心爱我的哥哥 |
[17:46] | You were the one who was supposed to have my back. | 支持我的那个人本应该是你 |
[17:56] | You sure know how to pick them. | 你们还真是会挑 |
[17:59] | Must have been one long-ass trial. | 肯定是个耗费时间特别长的审讯 |
[18:02] | Happy hunting. | 好好找吧 |
[18:12] | Mahoney Hedge Management | 马奥尼对冲基金管理公司 |
[18:13] | has been under surveillance by the FBI and the FEC for years. | 多年来一直受到联调局和联邦选举委员会的监视 |
[18:16] | The government believes that the company founded and run | 政府相信由华莱士·马奥尼经营的该公司 |
[18:19] | by Wallace Mahoney swindled millions from their clients, | 从他们的客户手中骗取了数百万美元 |
[18:22] | hardworking citizens who trusted Wallace and Charles | 这些客户都是努力工作的公民 信任这对父子 |
[18:25] | with their savings. | 将积蓄投入他们公司 |
[18:26] | But the Mahoneys have yet to be brought to justice. | 但马奥尼父子却并未被绳之以法 |
[18:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:30] | Because the one person on the inside with a conscience, | 因为公司内部唯一一个有良心的人 |
[18:33] | Vickie Moran, was brutally bludgeoned to death | 薇琪·莫兰 被她的未婚夫 查尔斯·马奥尼 |
[18:36] | by her fiancee, Charles Mahoney. | 残忍击打致死 |
[18:39] | He discovered that she was about to turn on him and his family, | 他发现未婚妻要背叛他和他的家族 |
[18:43] | so he killed her with his own two hands. | 所以就亲手杀了她 |
[18:47] | It’s easy for the prosecution to paint | 像查尔斯·马奥尼这样的人 |
[18:49] | someone like Charles Mahoney as a greedy, | 很容易就会被控方渲染成 |
[18:51] | money-hungry monster out to protect his fortune. | 一个不择手段保护财产的贪婪怪物 |
[18:54] | It’s a cliche that the prosecutor is counting on you to believe. | 这是公诉人希望你们相信的陈词滥调 |
[19:00] | But it’s a story he’s made up, | 但这是他捏造的故事 |
[19:02] | a piece of bad fiction with no merit | 毫无亮点的虚构情节 |
[19:06] | and not a single piece of physical evidence | 也没有实质证据 |
[19:08] | against my client, Charles. | 指向我委托人查尔斯 |
[19:10] | Here is the witness list. | 这是证人名单 |
[19:12] | Is she on it? | 有她吗 |
[19:13] | No, but do any of the names look familiar? | 没有 但有你熟悉的名字吗 |
[19:16] | 赫克托·莫兰 萨曼莎·德拉姆福德医生 格雷格·迪亚兹警官 联调局探员卡因 | |
[19:16] | I’m Special Agent Alexandra Kain. | 我是特别探员亚历山德拉·卡因 |
[19:18] | Ms. Moran started working with me three months | 莫兰女士被谋杀前三个月起 |
[19:20] | prior to her murder. | 开始与我合作 |
[19:21] | Christophe, you’re not in trouble. | 克里斯多夫 你没有惹上任何麻烦 |
[19:23] | She had been resistant to my previous attempts, | 她本来一直拒绝配合我 |
[19:26] | but then agreed to act as my informant | 但与被告发生口角并被家暴后 |
[19:28] | after a physical-abuse altercation with the defendant. | 同意当我的线人 |
[19:30] | Objection. Hearsay. | 反对 道听途说 |
[19:32] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[19:33] | There’s an anonymous witness. | 有个匿名证人 |
[19:36] | G-34 G-34. | |
[19:38] | Why would they allow a witness to testify anonymously? | 他们为什么同意证人匿名作证 |
[19:41] | If the judge believed their life was in danger. | 如果法官认为证人有性命危险 |
[19:43] | That must be her. | 肯定是她 |
[19:46] | The fatal blow struck the victim on the back of the head, | 死者后脑勺有致命伤痕 |
[19:48] | lacerating a four-inch section of the scalp. | 撕裂了约十厘米的伤口 |
[19:51] | Objection. Lack of scientific foundation. | 反对 缺乏科学依据 |
[19:53] | The trajectory of blood spatter shows | 血迹反映了 |
[19:54] | – the angle of impact. – Vickie told me | -打击的角度 -薇琪告诉我 |
[19:55] | – Charles was acting strange… – …since 2003… | -查尔斯举止怪异 -2003年以来… |
[19:57] | – and she thought his company – and had seen profits | -她还认为他的公司 -实现了利润 |
[19:58] | – was in some trouble. – exceeding all our expectations. | -当时出了问题 -超出我们所有人的预期 |
[20:00] | Here. | 这儿 |
[20:02] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[20:06] | My first witness will testify anonymously | 我的首位证人将通过 |
[20:08] | via closed-circuit television feed. | 闭路电视直播匿名作证 |
[20:11] | The jury should note that the witness will be under oath | 陪审团应当清楚证人会起誓 |
[20:14] | and that their testimony should be given the same weight | 他的证词与其他证人的证词 |
[20:17] | as any other testimony. | 同等重要 |
[20:28] | Judge — Ms. Keating, do you need more time | 法官说 基廷女士 你还需要时间 |
[20:30] | to collect your witness? | 说服证人作证吗 |
[20:32] | No, Your Honor. | 不必 法官大人 |
[20:33] | My associate has assured me that the witness is ready. | 我助理已向我确认证人已准备妥当 |
[20:35] | It should just be another moment. | 应该马上就到了 |
[20:51] | Ms. Keating… | 基廷女士… |
[20:53] | this is getting rather ludicrous. | 这越来越荒唐了 |
[21:01] | – She didn’t show. – No, keep looking. | -她没现身 -不 继续找 |
[21:04] | Witness G-34 is listed as failure to appear. | 证人G-34被列为未能出庭 |
[21:08] | She never testified. | 她没作证 |
[21:12] | Why do you think I brought you with me? | 你觉得我带你来干什么的 |
[21:14] | To prevent this exact thing from happening. | 就是要防止出现这种情况 |
[21:16] | She said she had to use the ladies — | 她说她要上厕所 |
[21:17] | w-what, was I supposed to follow her in there? | 难道我得跟进去吗 |
[21:20] | Go away. | 走开 |
[21:23] | I’ll get her back. | 我会说服她 |
[21:26] | And the jury? | 陪审团呢 |
[21:28] | How do we make sure we get them back? | 我们怎么保证说服他们 |
[21:29] | It’s a setback. I’ve overcome worse. | 这是小挫折 更糟的我都挺过来了 |
[21:32] | My corporate attorneys told me not to hire you, | 我的企业律师叫我别雇你 |
[21:36] | but every judge and lawyer friend I know told me | 但我认识的每个法官和律师朋友都告诉我 |
[21:39] | that we would need a woman if we had any chance at winning. | 我们得找个女律师才有机会赢 |
[21:42] | And with a jury made up mostly of minorities, | 陪审团几乎都是少数群体 |
[21:45] | a woman of color would be best. | 黑人女性非常合适 |
[21:48] | So I found you. | 我才找了你 |
[21:50] | Turns out, there aren’t a lot of women like you out there, | 结果你这种女律师并不多 |
[21:53] | which is why I went against my instincts | 所以我违背自己的直觉 |
[21:55] | and chose to ignore this. | 选择忽略这一事实 |
[21:59] | Maybe it’d even make you more sympathetic to the jury, I thought. | 想着这也许能让陪审团更同情你 |
[22:03] | But now… | 但现在看来… |
[22:08] | …don’t give your people a bad name. | 希望你别抹黑自己的种族 |
[22:22] | Hey, she’s alive. | 你还活着呢 |
[22:24] | Barely. | 快死了 |
[22:25] | – I might be home sooner than I thought. – Really? | -我可能会提前回家 -是吗 |
[22:28] | You already get your “not guilty”? | 你已经帮委托人脱罪了吗 |
[22:31] | I messed up with a witness today, | 今天我搞砸了一个证人 |
[22:32] | and I’m about to be fired. | 我要被炒了 |
[22:35] | You want my opinion? | 想听听我的意见吗 |
[22:36] | Why else would I be calling you? | 不然我为什么给你打电话 |
[22:40] | I think you should quit. | 我觉得你该放弃 |
[22:41] | Who cares about keeping some bastard rich kid out of jail? | 谁会想着让混蛋富二代免受牢狱之灾呢 |
[22:45] | That said, you will hate yourself | 虽然如此 如果你现在退出 |
[22:47] | if you walk away right now, | 你会恨自己 |
[22:49] | and then I’ll bear the brunt of your crankiness for weeks. | 然后接下来几周我只能任你发泄负面情绪 |
[22:52] | So either way, it’s about your feelings. | 所以不管怎么样 重要的是你的感受 |
[22:54] | Well, who else’s matter? | 其他人又不重要 |
[22:56] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[22:57] | I’m gonna quit just to make you suffer. | 我就要放弃好让你不爽 |
[23:01] | Suffer how? | 怎么不爽 |
[23:06] | No, I want to hear you say it. | 不 我要听你亲口说 |
[23:16] | Caleb just called. | 凯勒刚打了电话 |
[23:18] | Catherine gave him nothing. | 凯瑟琳没给他任何信息 |
[23:26] | You know, we could stop. | 我们可以停手的 |
[23:29] | Let it all burn. | 随它去吧 |
[23:33] | We’ll go to jail. | 我们全进监狱 |
[23:37] | But is this really better than that? | 但这真比那样好吗 |
[23:44] | I never wanted children. | 我从没想要小孩 |
[23:47] | Never even crossed my mind till I turned your age, | 我在你这个年纪前根本没想过 |
[23:51] | and everyone asking, “When? Why not? | 大家都问 “什么时候要 为什么不要 |
[23:54] | You’ll feel different when the baby’s in your hands. | 把宝宝抱在怀里的时候你就会感受到不同 |
[23:56] | It’s the greatest experience of your life.” | 这是生命中最美好的体验” |
[24:01] | Now I have five of them, and I know… | 现在我有了五个孩子 我知道了 |
[24:05] | it’s the worst experience of my life. | 这是我人生中最糟糕的体验 |
[24:12] | Everyone, go home. | 所有人都回家 |
[24:14] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[24:15] | No, but we’re not gonna fix anything tonight. | 没有 但我们今晚不可能想出什么办法了 |
[24:17] | But what about the deadline? We only have like 12 more hours. | 他给的期限怎么办 只有12个小时了 |
[24:19] | We’ll meet up in the morning, decide what to do then. | 我们明天早上讨论 到时候再决定怎么办 |
[24:22] | Go. Have sex, get drunk, | 快走 干一炮 喝个痛快 |
[24:25] | whatever makes you happy | 找点开心的事去做 |
[24:26] | ’cause we don’t know what the hell is gonna happen tomorrow. | 因为我们谁也不知道明天会发生什么 |
[24:37] | They’re closing. | 他们要关门了 |
[24:43] | We can come back tomorrow. | 我们可以明天再回来 |
[24:47] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[24:51] | They killed her… | 是他们杀了她 |
[24:54] | …when she didn’t testify. | 因为她不肯作证 |
[24:58] | And made it look like a suicide? | 再把这伪装成自杀 |
[25:01] | You sound like Asher. | 你怎么跟亚设似的 |
[25:03] | Except this time, it’s true. | 只不过 这次是真的 |
[25:08] | Annalise needs my mom as a witness | 安娜丽丝想让我妈妈作证 |
[25:11] | but gets her killed, leaves her son an orphan, | 结果害她被杀 她的儿子成了孤儿 |
[25:13] | so when he applies to law school, | 所以在他申请法学院的时候 |
[25:14] | she helps him get in… | 她帮助他入学 |
[25:16] | I only got accepted here two days ago… | 我两天前才被学校录取 |
[25:18] | from the wait list. | 之前一直是候补 |
[25:19] | …adds a fifth spot to her team | 又在挑选团队成员时增加了一个空缺 |
[25:21] | so he can work with her… | 这样他就能和她一起工作 |
[25:22] | I’ve decided to hire one more of you. | 我决定再多雇一个人 |
[25:24] | And that one will be… Wes Gibbins. | 那就是 韦斯·吉宾斯 |
[25:26] | …and she protected me… | 她还保护了我 |
[25:30] | even after what I did. | 即使我做了那样的事 |
[25:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:35] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[25:37] | Tell me I’m wrong, Laurel. | 告诉我是我想错了 劳拉 |
[25:45] | I didn’t come because of Annalise. | 我不是因为安娜丽丝才来的 |
[25:46] | I came to see how you were doing. | 我就是过来看看你怎么样 |
[25:48] | – How do you think I’m doing? – Bitchy, apparently. | -你觉得我怎么样 -贱 很明显啊 |
[25:51] | So much so, you can’t appreciate | 贱到有朋友担心你来看望你 |
[25:52] | a friend coming to check on you. | 都不知道感激 |
[25:54] | ‘Cause I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[25:55] | but I don’t see anyone else here. | 这里除了你好像没其他人了 |
[25:58] | Michaela. I’m sorry. | 米凯拉 抱歉 |
[26:02] | It’s just… | 我只是 |
[26:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:08] | – Catherine. – Did she say something? | -是凯瑟琳 -她说什么了吗 |
[26:10] | No. | 没有 |
[26:12] | I-it’s just… | 只是… |
[26:15] | I’ve never seen her this way. | 我从没见她这个样子过 |
[26:17] | And I know that’s just what jail does | 我知道监狱会改变人 |
[26:19] | and that I need to be there for her, but… | 我也知道我该在她身边支持她 可是 |
[26:33] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不知道还能相信什么 |
[26:47] | You believe what makes you feel better. | 相信能让你快乐的东西 |
[26:54] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[26:58] | I know that’s weird to say. | 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[26:59] | We don’t know each other that well. | 我们并没有那么熟悉 |
[27:01] | We’ve seen each other naked. | 我们都裸诚相对过了 |
[27:02] | I think that means we know each other. | 我觉得这说明我们够熟悉了 |
[27:12] | Can I? | 可以吗 |
[27:14] | You don’t have to ask. | 你不需要问 |
[27:31] | There was this case in New Jersey — | 新泽西州有个案子 |
[27:32] | the defendant argued diminished capacity because she had PMS. | 被告辩护称她有经前综合症所以缺乏行为能力 |
[27:34] | They dropped the charge from murder to manslaughter. | 指控从谋杀降到了过失杀人 |
[27:36] | I could argue something chemical too, right? | 我也可以用什么病症来辩护 对吧 |
[27:38] | Like — Like ‘roid rage or something — | 比如 比如类固醇癫狂症什么的 |
[27:40] | Asher, I’m not doing this with you. | 亚设 我不会跟你讨论这个的 |
[27:42] | Well, as my lawyer, I-I might make you. | 你是我的律师 我可以要求你这么做 |
[27:44] | I’m not your lawyer. | 我不是你的律师 |
[27:47] | I-I know technically you — | 我知道严格来讲你 |
[27:48] | I’m not your girlfriend, either. | 我也不是你的女朋友 |
[27:52] | I protected you that night, | 那晚我保护了你 |
[27:55] | and that confused things. | 可能给你造成了错觉 |
[27:59] | But I can’t be that person for you. | 但我们俩不合适 |
[28:05] | There’s never a chance that… | 即使是将来 |
[28:09] | things could change in the future? | 也不会有转机了吗 |
[28:12] | No. | 是的 |
[28:17] | You should go home and sleep. | 你该回家去睡一觉 |
[28:20] | You’ll feel better in the morning. | 明天早上就会觉得好很多 |
[28:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:30] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[29:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:05] | You eat red meat, right? | 你吃红肉的吧 |
[29:06] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[29:07] | Of course I eat red meat. | 当然吃了 |
[29:10] | Are you sure I can’t help? | 真的不用我帮忙吗 |
[29:11] | Nope, you stay right there. I got this. | 不用 好好坐那等着吧 我能搞定 |
[29:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:26] | This looks good. | 看上去很不错 |
[29:27] | Save the compliments till you’ve tasted it. | 等尝了再夸吧 |
[29:34] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[29:42] | Uh, what was that? | 你刚才在干什么 |
[29:44] | Uh, it was just work stuff. | 工作上的事而已 |
[29:48] | Okay, look, I know our sex life hasn’t been the greatest | 我知道 自从那”屁男”到客厅来借住之后 |
[29:50] | since “the farter” took over the living room, | 我们的性生活一直不怎么和谐 |
[29:52] | but if you’re on Dude4Dude right now — | 但是如果你是在上男搞男 |
[29:54] | No, no, no, It’s just — Look. | 我没有 我只是 你自己看 |
[30:01] | Stanford. | 斯坦福 |
[30:05] | I’m applying to transfer. | 我在申请转学 |
[30:08] | And I want you to come with me. | 我希望你能和我一起去 |
[30:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[30:13] | Philip, the serial killer, | 菲利普 那个连环杀手 |
[30:16] | he — he knows where we live. | 他 他知道我们住哪儿 |
[30:20] | I don’t know why we’re waiting for him | 我们为什么要坐等他 |
[30:23] | to break in while we’re sleeping | 在我们睡觉的时候闯进来 |
[30:24] | to steal locks of our hair | 偷一绺我们的头发 |
[30:26] | – when we should be moving. -Okay, so let’s move. | -我们应该搬走 -好吧 那就搬家 |
[30:28] | Doesn’t mean it has to be 3,000 miles away. | 那也不用搬到五千公里以外去吧 |
[30:30] | It’s Silicon Valley. | 那里是硅谷 |
[30:32] | I mean, y-you’ll be readily employed, | 我是说你会很受雇主欢迎 |
[30:34] | and by someone far more appreciative than Annalise. | 而且那些雇主肯定比安娜丽丝更赏识你 |
[30:39] | Wow, she’s really done a number on you. | 她还真是伤到你了 |
[30:42] | Just think about it, okay? | 考虑一下 好吗 |
[30:46] | It’s warm. | 那里很温暖 |
[30:47] | We’ll do yoga all the time, | 我们可以经常练瑜伽 |
[30:49] | and our asses will be totally toned. | 臀部会保持紧致 |
[30:52] | Okay, well, I’ve never even seen you study a lick, | 好 但我从没见过你学习 |
[30:55] | so let’s just see if you get in. | 我们还是看看你能不能申请到吧 |
[30:58] | My ass is offended. | 我的臀部受到了冒犯 |
[31:00] | Oh, yeah? Is it? | 是吗 |
[31:02] | Well, let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[31:03] | I’ll be sure to make it feel better. | 我保证让它感觉更好 |
[31:07] | You’re the horniest person I know. | 你是我见过最饥渴的人 |
[31:09] | You love it. | 你爱我这点 |
[31:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[31:22] | ‘Cause the dress and you cooking — | 你穿这身衣服 还自己下厨 |
[31:25] | I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be thinking right now. | 我不知道现在自己该想什么 |
[31:28] | It’s dinner. There’s nothing to think about. | 就是顿晚饭 没什么可想的 |
[31:32] | Okay, but do you blame me for at least wondering | 好 但你也不能怪我好奇 |
[31:34] | why you’re doing all this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[31:37] | You know, I was just trying to do something nice for you. | 我只是想对你好一点 |
[31:57] | You want me to go? | 你想让我离开吗 |
[32:00] | Do what you want. | 随便你 |
[32:02] | I’m sorry, okay, for saying that. | 对不起 我说了那些话 |
[32:05] | It wasn’t intended the way you took it. | 我不是你理解的那个意思 |
[32:12] | Thanks for dinner. | 谢谢你做的晚餐 |
[32:15] | How did you intend me to take it? | 你想让我怎么理解 |
[32:18] | How are my feelings not supposed to be hurt? | 为什么我的感情就不会受伤害 |
[32:20] | This is hard for both of us, Annalise. | 对我们来说都不容易 安娜丽丝 |
[32:21] | – What is, getting fed by me? – Figuring this out — us. | -什么事 吃我做的饭吗 -理清楚咱俩的事 |
[32:24] | Why do you come here then? | 那你为什么过来 |
[32:26] | Visit me while I’m sick, | 我受伤时来看我 |
[32:27] | bring me Chinese food — why do that? | 带中餐来 为什么 |
[32:28] | – Because I’m trying to be here for you. – Is that all? | -因为我想给你支持 -仅此而已吗 |
[32:31] | Because I’m the one thinking, | 因为我在想 |
[32:32] | “Maybe he’s coming here because it’s all an act. | “也许他来只是做表面功夫 |
[32:35] | “He’s just waiting for a chance to make me pay.” | “他在等机会让我还债” |
[32:37] | You’re serious? You still think that’s possible? | 你认真的吗 你现在还觉得有那可能 |
[32:41] | Look me in the eye and tell me I’m wrong. | 看着我 告诉我我错了 |
[32:43] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[32:45] | You know how you can know that? | 你知道你怎么能确定吗 |
[32:47] | What good would that do me to tell the truth now? | 现在说出事实对我有什么好处 |
[32:50] | Tell me how that helps out any of us at this point. | 告诉我那怎么能帮到我们 |
[32:54] | I forgave you, Annalise. | 我原谅你了 安娜丽丝 |
[33:00] | That’s why I came here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[33:02] | For dinner. | 吃晚饭 |
[33:06] | It’s that simple. | 就那么简单 |
[33:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:43] | 弗兰克 我吓坏了 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 | |
[33:50] | They said it’d take 20 minutes. | 他们说要20分钟 |
[33:53] | For a sandwich? | 就等个三明治 |
[33:56] | They better be good. | 他们最好做好吃点 |
[33:58] | Cleveland’s finest. | 克利夫兰最好的 |
[34:04] | What really happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[34:09] | He’s been calling all day. | 他给我打了一整天电话 |
[34:13] | He’s my father…basically. | 他太像我父亲了 |
[34:17] | I know, it’s a total cliche, but, yeah. | 我知道 很老套 但就是这样 |
[34:19] | I fell for my father. | 我爱上了自己父亲 |
[34:23] | What’s the deal with your father? | 你父亲怎么了 |
[34:31] | He is not a good person, | 他不是个好人 |
[34:36] | to the point that, uh, everything we’ve done | 坏到 在我们跟安娜丽丝 |
[34:37] | with Annalise — yeah, there’s a reason | 做所有那些事时 |
[34:40] | why I haven’t been as messed up by it as everyone else. | 我没跟其他人一样搞得一团糟 |
[34:44] | I thought I’d get away from him, become someone better. | 我以为我能摆脱他 成为更好的人 |
[34:50] | But instead, I ended up dating a guy just like him | 但结果 我跟一个很像他的人在一起 |
[34:54] | and liking it. | 还喜欢那种感觉 |
[34:56] | That’s the worst part. | 那是最糟的 |
[34:59] | And I don’t know what to do with that, because… | 而我又不知道能怎么办 因为 |
[35:04] | …what does that make me? | 我又算什么呢 |
[35:13] | You’re not a bad person. | 你不是坏人 |
[35:16] | – Shut up. – I’m serious. | -算了吧 -我说真的 |
[35:19] | Maybe your dad is. | 或许你父亲是 |
[35:23] | And Frank, Annalise. | 弗兰克是 安娜丽丝是 |
[35:30] | But you’ve been watching out for me when you didn’t have to. | 但你一直在照顾着我 即使你不需要那么做 |
[35:35] | So… | 所以 |
[35:37] | thank you is all I’m saying. | 我只想说谢谢你 |
[35:41] | Stop being so nice. It makes me feel weird. | 别这么好 让我感觉很奇怪 |
[36:08] | That was… | 那个… |
[36:09] | I really shouldn’t have done that. | 我真的不应该那么做 |
[36:12] | Uh, yeah. We’re — | 对 我们… |
[36:15] | We’re just tired. | 我们只是累了 |
[36:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:19] | I’ll go check on the food. | 我回去看看吃的 |
[36:20] | Great, yeah. | 好的 好 |
[36:35] | – You’re not in trouble. – Then leave me alone. | -你没惹上麻烦 -那就别来烦我 |
[36:40] | You looked me straight in the eye, | 你看着我的眼睛 |
[36:42] | and you said you were telling the truth, | 你说你说的是实话 |
[36:43] | but you weren’t, were you? | 但你没有 对吗 |
[36:45] | You didn’t see Charles that night. | 你那晚没见到查尔斯 |
[36:49] | You can find another witness. I know you can find someone. | 你能找到其他证人 我知道你可以 |
[36:52] | I can’t. It’s only you. | 我不能 只有你 |
[36:57] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen anymore, Rose. | 我不知道还会发生什么事 萝斯 |
[37:00] | You said you would do this, and now… | 你说你会做 但如今… |
[37:02] | this man — | 这个人 |
[37:05] | I don’t know what he will do if you don’t do what you promised. | 我不知道如果你不兑现诺言 他会做什么 |
[37:08] | You’re just as bad as them. | 你跟他们一样坏 |
[37:19] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[37:21] | No one. | 没有谁 |
[37:23] | – Go to bed. – We were going to watch TV. | -去睡觉吧 -我们本来要看电视的 |
[37:25] | Since when is it okay to give me mouth? | 什么时候学会犟嘴了 |
[37:27] | You go to bed when I say. | 我说去睡觉就去睡 |
[37:30] | Go to bed! | 睡觉去 |
[37:36] | Here’s all the files on Rose Edmond. | 这是萝斯·埃德蒙的所有资料 |
[37:39] | The medical examiner’s report, | 这是法医报告 |
[37:40] | and here’s all the police reports from the investigation. | 这是所有的警方报告 |
[37:44] | Anything else? | 还需要别的吗 |
[38:12] | You really don’t remember any of this? | 这些你真的都不记得了吗 |
[38:14] | I remember finding her. | 我只记得发现她 |
[38:23] | Here. They call it a suicide. | 在这 他们说是自杀 |
[38:29] | “Cause of death attributed to acute blood loss | “死亡原因是由于严重颈部刀伤 |
[38:31] | from an incised wound to the neck. | 导致大量失血 |
[38:34] | Based on angle and depth of the laceration, | 从切入角度和伤口深度来看 |
[38:36] | it appears the injury was self-inflicted.” | 伤口是死者自己造成的” |
[38:42] | Two medical examiners | 两名验尸官 |
[38:44] | and the case detective signed off on it. | 还有一名本案警探签署了这份报告 |
[38:49] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[38:52] | I made you come all the way here, | 害你大老远跑来这 |
[38:53] | and it was a stupid idea. | 这不是什么好主意 |
[38:56] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[38:58] | Ohio sucks. | 俄亥俄好没劲 |
[39:05] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[39:07] | A little past 8:00. | 刚过八点 |
[39:13] | I can’t remember the last time I slept that late. | 好久没起这么晚了 |
[39:15] | It’s the sheets. | 是床单的缘故 |
[39:17] | Yeah. They’re nice. | 是啊 质感不错 |
[39:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:36] | You want my advice? | 想听听我的意见吗 |
[39:38] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:39] | You don’t negotiate with crazies. | 不要跟疯子讨价还价 |
[39:41] | Wait him out. | 敌不动我不动 |
[39:43] | Eventually, they surrender. | 最终 他们会认输 |
[39:45] | Anything else is throwing fuel on the fire. | 别的一切都是火上浇油 |
[39:48] | So… | 所以 |
[39:50] | I’m with you. | 我同意你的想法 |
[39:52] | – You do… – nothing. | -你什么… -都别干 |
[39:54] | There was no time stamp on the video. | 这段视频没有时间标识 |
[39:55] | We can easily say it was taken on a different night. | 我们可以说是其他晚上拍的 |
[39:57] | I’m sure there’s a way to prove it was taken that night. | 他们肯定能证明是那天晚上拍的 |
[39:59] | People saw us, what we were wearing. | 有人看到我们了 我们当时穿的衣服 |
[40:01] | But if we pay him — have you thought that through? | 但我们要是给他钱 你想清楚了吗 |
[40:03] | What’s to stop him from asking for another $1 million? | 他要是再要一百万怎么办 |
[40:05] | What’s to stop him – from sending it to the police? | 什么能阻止他把视频寄给警察 |
[40:06] | His fear of getting found. | 他怕被抓的恐惧感 |
[40:09] | Do you really think this is about the money for him? | 你真觉得他这么做是为了钱吗 |
[40:11] | No, it’s about feeling small, insecure — | 不 是他感到渺小 不安 |
[40:13] | that, “mommy and daddy never loved me,” Because they didn’t. | “爸爸妈妈从没爱过我” 因为他们根本不爱 |
[40:16] | And now he’s taking it out on us. | 他现在把气撒在了我们身上 |
[40:19] | We’re gonna call his bluff. | 他是在虚张声势 |
[40:20] | – And what if he calls ours? – Let him. | -他要是发现我们在虚张声势呢 -由他去 |
[40:21] | – 20 seconds until the deadline. -Good. | -离截止时间还有20秒 -好 |
[40:23] | Let him know that we’re in this together — | 让他知道我们同舟共济 |
[40:25] | eight of us against one of his pathetic ass. | 八个人对付他一个可悲的混球 |
[40:26] | Actually, just six, since Wes and Laurel are still missing. | 只有六个 韦斯和劳拉还是不见踪影 |
[40:29] | Maybe we tell him we need more time. | 要么跟他说我们还需要一点时间 |
[40:30] | – No, we don’t. – 10 seconds. | -不 -十秒 |
[40:32] | Count it down. | 倒数吧 |
[40:34] | Show him what we think of him, that we don’t give a flying — | 让他感受一下我们眼中的他 我们完全不… |
[40:35] | Five, four, | 五 四 |
[40:38] | three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[40:53] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[40:55] | Now get up and get some work done for once. | 现在站起来 好好干活 |
[40:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:59] | We beat his ass. We beat his ass. | 我们斗赢他了 我们斗赢他了 |
[41:01] | We beat his ass. He can suck on my — | 我们斗赢他了 他能给我跪舔了 |
[41:07] | Well, that didn’t last very long, did it? | 高兴早了吧 |
[41:16] | When was this? | 这是什么时候 |
[41:17] | – Last night. – He’s here in town? | -昨晚 -他就在这里 |
[41:18] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 老天 老天 老天 |
[41:23] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[41:25] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[41:26] | Now is not a good time, Laurel. | 现在不方便 劳拉 |
[41:28] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[41:28] | – You will when you see this video. – Philip’s stalking us. | -等你看到视频就会在乎了 -菲利普在跟踪我们 |
[41:31] | I said I don’t care! | 我说了我不在乎 |
[41:34] | Now. | 就现在 |
[41:41] | Did you know this whole time? | 你一直都知情吗 |
[41:42] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[41:46] | This. | 这个 |
[41:49] | You really don’t remember any of this? | 这些你真的都不记得了吗 |
[41:51] | I remember finding her. | 我只记得发现她 |
[42:03] | There. | 这里 |
[42:07] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[42:09] | Did Wes kill his mother? | 韦斯杀了他妈妈 |