时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 康纳尔的邮箱 发件人:argus@altafena.com | |
[00:02] | – Philip Jessup — He’s been watching us. – What do you want? | -菲利普·杰瑟普 他一直在监视我们 -你想要什么 |
[00:04] | Blanket immunity to cover me and my associates. | 豁免权 豁免我和我的助手们 |
[00:06] | Why would you need immunity for that night? | 你们为什么需要那一晚的豁免权 |
[00:08] | You killed an innocent girl. | 你杀害了一个无辜的女孩 |
[00:10] | Strangled her on a roof. | 你杀害了一个无辜的女孩 |
[00:12] | Is it true? Did Wes kill his mother? | 是真的吗 韦斯杀了他妈妈 |
[00:14] | I remember standing over her holding the knife. | 我记得我拿着刀站在她旁边 |
[00:16] | A false memory you might have created | 那可能只是你为了使这份报告 |
[00:17] | to make sense of this report. | 看起来合理而创造的伪记忆 |
[00:19] | – Wes is here. – What? | -韦斯在这 -什么 |
[00:21] | He was waiting in my lobby. | 他就在大厅里等我 |
[00:22] | Call 911. | 打电话报警 |
[00:23] | What? | 什么 |
[00:24] | There’s someone in Wes’ apartment! | 韦斯公寓里有人 |
[00:33] | – Annalise? – Get away from me! Aah! | -安娜丽丝 -离我远点 |
[00:36] | Wes, call 911! | 韦斯 快报警 |
[00:37] | Send them to your apartment. | 让警察去你的公寓 |
[00:40] | Stop fighting! | 别反抗了 |
[00:41] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[00:44] | – Stop! Just — – Annalise! | -住手 -安娜丽丝 |
[01:02] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:05] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤到你没有 |
[01:06] | I’m fine. Where’s Wes? | 我没事 韦斯在哪里 |
[01:09] | He was right behind me. | 他在后面 |
[01:19] | Ms. Keating. | 基廷女士 |
[01:25] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[01:28] | Take care of my boy. | 照顾好我儿子 |
[01:30] | Rose, no! | 萝斯 不要 |
[01:32] | Meeting with the Mahoneys. | 和马奥尼一家见面 |
[01:34] | Has he been charged? | 他被起诉了吗 |
[01:36] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[01:39] | You think I’m going to freak out if I know she hurt herself. | 你觉得如果告诉我她自杀了 我会吓坏的 |
[01:42] | I don’t think you’re gonna freak out. | 我觉得你不会被吓坏 |
[01:44] | All I know is they took her to the hospital. | 我只知道他们把她送去医院了 |
[01:49] | She looked dead when I found her. | 我发现她的时候她看上去就已经死了 |
[01:52] | – Very dead. – Good God, Annalise. | -死透了 -天啊 安娜丽丝 |
[01:55] | What did we do? | 我们造了什么孽 |
[01:57] | We didn’t do anything. It was a suicide. | 我们什么都没做 是自杀 |
[01:59] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不知道呢 |
[02:00] | You really think that boy is capable | 你真认为那男孩能够 |
[02:01] | of stabbing his mother in the neck? | 刺他妈妈的脖子杀了她吗 |
[02:03] | All I’m saying is, why would she do this? | 我要说的是 她为什么要这么做 |
[02:04] | Leave her son, when — from what I could see — | 留下他儿子一人 在我看来 |
[02:06] | she only wanted to protect him. | 她一心想保护他啊 |
[02:08] | Trying to make sense out of | 你在试图从毫无道理的事情中 |
[02:09] | something that doesn’t make sense. | 理清头绪 |
[02:13] | You’re an expert on a crime scene you’ve never been to? | 你没去过犯罪现场却清楚发生了什么 |
[02:16] | I read the report. The angle of the knife, | 我看过报告 刀的角度 |
[02:18] | the position of the body, no signs of a struggle. | 尸体的位置 没有任何打斗迹象 |
[02:20] | Does the FBI really want to participate in | 联调局真的想给一个 |
[02:22] | the railroading of an innocent black kid | 原本应该为母亲的死而倍感伤痛的 |
[02:24] | who should be grieving his dead mother? | 无辜黑人小孩草率定罪吗 |
[02:25] | Relax. No one thinks he did it. | 放松 没人认为是他干的 |
[02:28] | But that doesn’t mean it’s suicide, | 但那也并不意味着这是自杀 |
[02:29] | especially when you take into account | 尤其是考虑到 |
[02:31] | who’d want to see this woman dead. | 有谁会想将她置之死地 |
[02:34] | She was our only alibi. | 她是我们唯一的不在场证明的证人 |
[02:36] | In what world would my clients want her dead? | 我的委托人为什么想她死 |
[02:38] | An alibi who never showed up in court. | 一个从未出庭的不在场证明的证人 |
[02:42] | Tell your clients they can expect a visit from me. | 告诉你的委托人 我会去找他们 |
[03:04] | – Finally. – You all right? | -终于回来了 -你没事吧 |
[03:05] | – We thought you were killed. – Why was Philip at Wes’ apartment? | -我们还以为你被杀了 -为什么菲利普在韦斯的公寓 |
[03:06] | – Did he really punch you? – Do the cops know where he is? | -他伤害了你吗 -警察知道他在那里吗 |
[03:07] | The woman was just attacked. | 她刚被人攻击过 |
[03:08] | Give her a moment before you start the inquisition. | 在你们问问题之前 让她先缓口气 |
[03:11] | I’m not hurt, but nobody goes anywhere by themselves | 我没受伤 但是警察抓到他之前 |
[03:14] | until the police catch him. | 谁都不许独自行动 |
[03:15] | Nobody. | 谁都不许 |
[03:18] | Come on. Up you go. | 好了 上楼吧 |
[03:26] | Why is Eve here? | 伊芙为什么在这里 |
[03:27] | Why was Philip in your apartment? | 菲利普为什么在你的公寓 |
[03:29] | – I don’t know. – You have to know something. | -我不知道 -你肯定知道什么 |
[03:30] | You were at the police station all night. | 你整晚都在警局 |
[03:31] | Exactly. I need to sleep. | 没错 我需要睡觉 |
[03:39] | How was your date? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[03:41] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:42] | On the phone last night, you mentioned you had a date. | 昨晚在电话里 你提到你有一个约会 |
[03:45] | Not my soul mate. | 不适合我 |
[03:47] | Younger? | 比你年轻 |
[03:50] | Can we just talk about Wes here? | 我们能不能谈谈韦斯 |
[03:52] | Why did you give him the file | 如果你不想告诉他真相 |
[03:53] | if you weren’t gonna tell him the truth? | 为什么要把文件给他 |
[03:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:57] | You always know what you’re doing. | 你一直都知道自己在做什么 |
[04:02] | Okay, I get it. | 好 我明白 |
[04:03] | You feel like you owe him something, as do I, but… | 你觉得自己亏欠他 我也是 但是… |
[04:06] | he’s not a child, or your child. | 他不是孩子了 也不是你的孩子 |
[04:09] | He’s a man, and he can handle the truth. | 他是成年人 他能接受事实 |
[04:13] | How did this become my life? | 我的生活怎么就成了这样子 |
[04:16] | Because you’re messed up, like all of us. | 因为你搞砸了 和所有人一样 |
[04:24] | Drive back to New York with me. | 跟我一起开车回纽约 |
[04:27] | I have a doorman, 24-hour security… | 我有门卫 24小时安保 |
[04:30] | You’ll be safe. | 你会很安全 |
[04:36] | Nate’ll make sure I’m okay. | 内特会确保我的安全 |
[04:39] | Come in. | 进来 |
[04:42] | Nate’s here. | 内特来了 |
[04:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:46] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么发生的 |
[04:47] | At this stage, we’re just gathering information. | 目前我们还在收集信息 |
[04:49] | Why weren’t they watching him, though? | 为什么他们不盯着他 |
[04:50] | We — we gave them the videos. | 我们给了他们视频 |
[04:52] | They knew Philip was in town — | 他们知道菲利普在城里 |
[04:55] | We don’t know anything yet. | 我们什么都还不知道 |
[04:56] | – Don’t jump to any conclusions. – About what? | -不要枉下结论 -什么结论 |
[04:58] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[05:00] | We could’ve warned him. | 我们本可以警告他的 |
[05:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:04] | Caleb. | 凯勒布 |
[05:06] | He’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[05:09] | This is — this is all your fault. | 这…都是你的错 |
[05:29] | Where the hell you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[05:29] | – Police station. – What? | -警局 -什么 |
[05:31] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不打给我 |
[05:32] | Our star witness just killed herself. | 我们的明星证人自杀了 |
[05:33] | I had more important matters to attend to. | 我还有更重要的事情要处理 |
[05:36] | Okay, yeah, I know. I just… | 好 我知道 我只是… |
[05:39] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[05:40] | To sleep. | 睡觉 |
[05:41] | You’re kidding, right? We go back into court tomorrow. | 你在开玩笑吧 我们明天就要上庭了 |
[05:43] | I’m not sure we’re working on this case anymore. | 我不确定这案子还在不在我们手上 |
[05:46] | – What? – I just need to rest, Frank. | -什么 -我需要休息一下 弗兰克 |
[05:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:49] | Dude, what the hell? | 你搞什么 |
[05:50] | The door was open. May I have a moment? | 门开着 我能和她谈谈吗 |
[05:52] | No. She’ll call you when she’s ready. | 不 她准备好了会找你的 |
[05:54] | Give us a minute, Frank. | 你出去吧 弗兰克 |
[05:57] | I’m not gonna leave you alone. | 我不会把你单独留在这里的 |
[05:58] | That’s exactly what you’re gonna do. | 你必须这么做 |
[06:08] | I got to the apartment, | 我去过公寓了 |
[06:09] | the cops were already there, so I left. | 警察已经到了 所以我就走了 |
[06:11] | So that’s that. | 就这样 |
[06:13] | No apology? | 不道歉吗 |
[06:14] | What would I need to apologize for? | 我需要道什么歉 |
[06:15] | Losing my son’s trial, for one. | 比如你输了我儿子的官司 |
[06:17] | I haven’t lost anything yet. | 我还没输 |
[06:19] | How exactly do you plan on winning this | 我们唯一一个不在场证明的证人在太平间里 |
[06:22] | when our only alibi in the morgue?! | 你还想怎么赢 |
[06:30] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[06:31] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:32] | She was terrified of you. Tell me why. | 她非常怕你 告诉我原因 |
[06:35] | If you’re claiming that she killed herself | 如果你的意思是她因为要作证的压力 |
[06:37] | because of the pressure to testify, that’s on you, not me. | 而自杀了的话 那是你的责任 不是我的 |
[06:40] | You made me threaten her. | 是你让我去恐吓她的 |
[06:41] | She saw Charles at the office that night | 她那天晚上在办公室里看到了查尔斯 |
[06:44] | and refused to tell anyone about it. | 却拒绝告诉别人这一点 |
[06:45] | That was a lie. She wasn’t there, | 那是谎言 她当晚根本不在那里 |
[06:47] | and you knew she would lie for you because…why? | 而你知道她会为你撒谎因为… 为什么 |
[06:52] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[06:55] | I am the one person that knows | 只有我知道 |
[06:57] | you were on your way to speak to Rose | 在萝斯死之前 |
[06:59] | right before she ended up dead. | 你正要去找她谈话 |
[07:01] | You talk to me like that again and you’re fired. | 你再这样跟我说话 我就炒了你 |
[07:07] | They got every street cop on the lookout. | 每一个员警都出动了 |
[07:08] | That should make her feel better, | 这对她真是个安慰啊 |
[07:09] | considering how effective you guys have been | 考虑到你们在寻找菲利普这件事上 |
[07:11] | – at catching Philip so far. – We’re on it. | -多么高效 -我们正在找 |
[07:13] | Oh, right. Like you were last night? | 是吗 昨晚也是吗 |
[07:14] | That was before we knew she was in any danger. | 昨晚我们还不知道她有危险 |
[07:15] | Oh, so she had to get assaulted | 你们非要等到她受到攻击了 |
[07:16] | for you to realize that creep might come after her? | 才意识到那个变态可能会来找她吗 |
[07:18] | Stop! | 行了 |
[07:20] | I’m not some chew toy to fight over. | 别像狗争骨头一样好吗 |
[07:24] | Right. Well… | 好吧… |
[07:25] | I’ll be off, then. | 那我走了 |
[07:26] | – Eve… – It’s fine. | -伊芙… -没事 |
[07:33] | – You’re leaving? – Yep. | -你要走了吗 -是的 |
[07:34] | We still need to talk about my mother. | 我还要和你谈谈我妈的事 |
[07:35] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不用 |
[07:37] | This is between you and me. | 这是我们之间的事 |
[07:39] | We’ll talk. | 我们谈 |
[07:40] | When? | 什么时候 |
[07:42] | Once everything calms down. | 等所有事都尘埃落定 |
[07:46] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[07:47] | That was A.D.A. Denver. | 是丹沃助理检察官 |
[07:50] | He wants to interview everyone who was on video at the mansion. | 他要询问出现在视频里的那晚在宅邸的每一个人 |
[07:57] | You seem distraught. | 你看起来心很乱 |
[07:59] | Look at your face. | 看看你的脸 |
[08:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:02] | What was going on this night that had you so emotional? | 那晚发生了什么事让你情绪起伏这么大 |
[08:04] | I don’t recall. | 我想不起来了 |
[08:05] | You don’t recall running from the mansion | 你不记得在艾米莉·辛克莱尔死亡当晚 |
[08:07] | on the same night that Emily Sinclair was killed? | 你从宅邸跑出来 |
[08:09] | There’s no time stamp on this footage, | 这段视频上没有时间标识 |
[08:11] | so you and we | 所以你和我们 |
[08:12] | don’t actually know what night this is. | 都不知道这具体是哪一个晚上 |
[08:14] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:15] | And people have told me that I have a resting bitch face, | 大家都说我天生臭脸 |
[08:18] | so that’s probably what you’re reading as “distraught.” | 所以可能在你看来是”心很乱”吧 |
[08:20] | You’re a good student. | 你是个好学生 |
[08:21] | Too good to not realize it’s unethical | 太优秀了 不可能意识不到 |
[08:23] | to have a sexual relationship with a client. | 和委托人发生性关系有违职业道德 |
[08:25] | Past client. | 是前委托人 |
[08:26] | We were done representing Caleb at the point we became romantic. | 我们交往的时候凯勒布已经不是委托人了 |
[08:29] | – Is that true? – Excuse me? | -真的吗 -什么意思 |
[08:30] | Just wondering. Will Caleb confirm | 只是有疑问而已 凯勒布能证明 |
[08:32] | that your relationship started after your working relationship? | 你们的恋爱关系是在工作关系结束之后开始的吗 |
[08:35] | Find him. Maybe we’ll find out. | 找到他 也许我们就能知道了 |
[08:37] | – Where are you from? – Why does that matter? | -你来自哪里 -这个重要吗 |
[08:39] | Please tell your client to answer the question. | 请让你的委托人回答问题 |
[08:40] | I am allowed to ask questions | 如果我不明白你的用意 |
[08:41] | – if I don’t understand the purpose of yours… – Laurel. | -我可以提问的 -劳拉 |
[08:44] | Just answer. | 回答问题 |
[08:46] | Originally, Mexico. | 墨西哥人 |
[08:48] | But I lived in Florida before law school. | 但在上法学院之前我都住在弗罗里达 |
[08:50] | Why does it matter where I was? | 我在哪里重要吗 |
[08:51] | Because there was an alleged murderer | 因为昨晚在你的公寓里 |
[08:53] | in your apartment last night, | 有一个谋杀嫌疑人 |
[08:54] | and you just happened to be out of town. | 而你却碰巧出城了 |
[08:56] | My client and I will leave | 如果你将问话变成审讯的话 |
[08:57] | if you turn this into interrogation. | 我和我的委托人会离开 |
[08:59] | What she said. | 就是这样 |
[09:00] | And I was in New York, if you have to know. | 如果你真想知道的话 我那时在纽约 |
[09:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:03] | It’s New York. | 纽约啊 |
[09:05] | Do I really need an excuse to want to visit? | 去那里需要理由吗 |
[09:07] | Caleb was at your apartment the night Emily Sinclair died. | 艾米莉·辛克莱尔死亡当晚 凯勒布在你的公寓里 |
[09:10] | Because that’s what you told him to do, | 根据这份口供 |
[09:12] | according to this statement. | 是你叫他这么做的 |
[09:13] | If it’s written right there, then why bother asking me? | 既然都写在那儿了 为什么还要问我 |
[09:15] | Because you’re the one claiming that you weren’t having | 因为你声称你跟他当时 |
[09:17] | a romantic relationship with him at this time, | 并不是恋爱关系 |
[09:19] | yet here he is, alone at your place. | 但他却一个人在你的住处 |
[09:22] | Esta gente te traicionará a la primera oportunidad. | 这些人一有机会就会背叛你 |
[09:25] | He thinks you and Annalise are gonna sell me out. | 他认为你和安娜丽丝会出卖我 |
[09:27] | Se me hace que eres una chica lista… | 而你是个聪明的姑娘 |
[09:29] | Now he’s calling me smart because he thinks | 现在他又说我聪明 因为他认为 |
[09:30] | I’m dumb enough to fall for this Latino besties schtick. | 我蠢到会信拉丁裔好伙计这一套 |
[09:34] | Why was Annalise there? | 为什么安娜丽丝会在那儿 |
[09:35] | That sounds like a question for her. | 这个问题你该问她 |
[09:36] | – It’s your apartment. – Which he wasn’t at. | -那是你的公寓 -而他当时不在 |
[09:38] | Come on. He must know why his professor | 得了吧 他肯定清楚自己教授 |
[09:40] | was making a night call to his apartment. | 深夜拜访的原因 |
[09:44] | Is that typical for you two? | 你们两经常这样吗 |
[09:45] | – What are you offering? – Immunity, | -你能给我什么 -豁免权 |
[09:47] | to whichever one of you is the first to cut a deal. | 首个跟我们达成协议的人享有豁免权 |
[09:49] | We have immunity. | 我们有豁免权 |
[09:50] | For the night Sinclair died. | 只针对辛克莱尔遇害当晚 |
[09:51] | But what happens when | 但如果你们犯下的 |
[09:52] | every other illegal act you’ve committed shows up? | 其他违法行为也浮现出来了呢 |
[09:55] | Philip is probably chopping up Caleb | 菲利普现在很可能 |
[09:57] | into little pieces right now, | 正把凯勒布剁成肉酱 |
[09:58] | so it seems to me you should be trying to find him instead of… | 所以我想你应该去找他 而不是 |
[10:02] | … interrogating us and making insinuations | 审讯我们 而且什么都不知道 |
[10:04] | when really, you know nothing. | 就旁敲侧击 |
[10:06] | Pero no, porque usted prefiere abrir un caso que ya ha resuelto. | 不行 因为你想对已结案件提出申诉 |
[10:09] | So good luck screwing me. | 祝你能顺利搞我 |
[10:11] | Because you’re not really my type. | 因为我真不喜欢你这一型 |
[10:18] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[10:19] | Crushed it. Don’t know about these fools. | 碾压 不知道这些笨蛋怎么样 |
[10:21] | – Bitch-slapped his ass. – He’s got nothing. | -狠狠教训了他一顿 -他一无所获 |
[10:25] | Hey, BonBon. | 邦尼甜心 |
[10:27] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 |
[10:29] | What isn’t? | 什么不对 |
[10:30] | Everyone taking the heat for this | 事情是因我而起 |
[10:31] | when I’m the one that started it all. | 却让大家都受连累 |
[10:32] | You want to take the rap, relax. | 你想受罚 放轻松 |
[10:34] | You’ll get plenty of chances. | 机会很多 |
[10:35] | – Frank. – Dude’s not wrong. | -弗兰克 -他没说错 |
[10:36] | We wouldn’t be here if not for his lead foot. | 不是他猛踩油门 我们也到不了这一步 |
[10:38] | Wow. Thanks for the support, Beard-o. | 多谢支持啊 络腮怪叔叔 |
[10:40] | Asher didn’t start this. | 不是因亚设而起 |
[10:42] | Yeah… I did. | 是因我而起 |
[10:44] | No, this started with Lila. | 是从莱拉开始的 |
[10:46] | The person who killed her | 真正该为这一切负责的 |
[10:47] | is the one who should blame themselves for everything. | 是杀死她的那个人 |
[10:51] | You mean Sam or Rebecca? | 你是指山姆还是丽贝卡 |
[10:53] | Look, whatever. It doesn’t matter. | 不管了 那不重要 |
[10:54] | Look, I-I did what I did, | 我做了就是做了 |
[10:55] | and I’m the only one responsible for that. | 只有我一个人应该为此担责 |
[10:57] | You can call it a mistake or a moment of crazy. | 你可以称之为错误 或者发疯 |
[10:59] | Either way, everyone is suffering because of me, | 不管怎么说 大家都是因为我才受罪 |
[11:01] | and I need to own up to… | 而我需要承担 |
[11:04] | So it was Laurel? | 是劳拉吗 |
[11:06] | She spilled to you? | 她跟你说了 |
[11:09] | So you admit it? | 你这是承认了吗 |
[11:12] | Would denying it do me much good at this point? | 我现在否认有什么好处吗 |
[11:14] | Is it Annalise? | 是安娜丽丝吗 |
[11:18] | She made you do this? | 她叫你做的 |
[11:21] | This conversation’s over. | 这个话题到此为止 |
[11:22] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[11:23] | Seems hypocritical to judge me | 这里离你杀死丽贝卡的地方不远 |
[11:25] | when we’re standing a few feet from where you offed Rebecca. | 你站在这里评判我是不是太虚伪了 |
[11:29] | Keep your mouth shut. | 管好你的嘴巴 |
[11:31] | Then we got no problems. | 我们就没问题 |
[11:42] | Don’t tell me you two are boning. | 你们俩不会也搞上了吧 |
[11:44] | When have I ever been into blondes? | 我什么时候喜欢过金发妞 |
[11:47] | Laurel drama. | 劳拉的事 |
[12:04] | Excuse me? Check, please. | 你好 结账 |
[12:23] | Room 512. | 512房间 |
[12:29] | Are you coming? | 来吗 |
[12:42] | You ever been to Fishtown? | 你去过狒狮城吗 |
[12:56] | We still fighting? | 还好吗 |
[12:59] | How’d it go with Wallace? | 华莱士那边如何 |
[13:00] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[13:03] | You want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[13:06] | Why are you here, anyway? | 你究竟来这儿干什么 |
[13:08] | Didn’t I tell you to leave me alone? | 我没说要一个人待着吗 |
[13:11] | You know, you brought me here to help you. | 你带我来这儿帮你 |
[13:13] | But if all I’m gonna get is abuse from you — | 但如果你只知道辱骂我 |
[13:15] | – Abuse? – Yeah. | -辱骂 -没错 |
[13:16] | All you do is rip on me. | 你只知道欺负我 |
[13:17] | I’ll go get another job if you hate me so much. | 如果你那么讨厌我 我可以换份工作 |
[13:19] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[13:20] | Sam dragged you out of the gutter, | 山姆把你从垃圾堆里救出来 |
[13:21] | then guilted me into hiring you, | 然后利用我的内疚雇了你 |
[13:23] | and all I’ve done is baby your ass ever since. | 从那之后我就一直在照顾你 |
[13:25] | You call that abuse, then you deserve | 你如果认为那是辱骂 那你活该 |
[13:26] | whatever white-trash future I was trying to save you from. | 过上我试图帮你避免的白人垃圾的生活 |
[13:31] | Glad you got that off your chest. | 很高兴你都说出来了 |
[13:37] | Did Bonnie see? | 邦尼看到了吗 |
[13:40] | No. | 没有 |
[13:40] | Good. Get out. | 很好 出去 |
[14:29] | She’s still avoiding you? | 她还在躲着你吗 |
[14:35] | I get it. You’re mad because | 我明白 你因为我背着你 |
[14:36] | I went behind your back to Annalise — | 去找安娜丽丝而生气 |
[14:37] | No, I’m mad because you lied to me. | 不 我生气是因为你骗我 |
[14:39] | What? | 什么 |
[14:49] | She gave you this? | 她给你的吗 |
[14:50] | I found it on her desk. | 我在她桌上找到的 |
[14:53] | Wes, please… | 韦斯 拜托 |
[14:54] | You didn’t kill her. | 你没杀她 |
[14:55] | You don’t know that. | 你无法确定 |
[14:58] | Excuse me, everyone, if I could have your attention. | 打扰一下大家 请听我说 |
[15:00] | I would like to offer all of you an apology. | 我想向你们所有人道歉 |
[15:03] | Asher — | 亚设 |
[15:04] | Just let me say this. | 让我说吧 |
[15:07] | Uh, I’m…sorry for ruining your lives. | 我很抱歉毁了你们的生活 |
[15:11] | Uh, yeah…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:13] | Maybe none of this would’ve happened | 也许如果你们没杀山姆 |
[15:14] | if you all hadn’t killed Sam, | 或者莱拉没被杀 |
[15:16] | or if whoever hadn’t killed Lila — | 这一切都不会发生 |
[15:19] | You mean if Sam didn’t kill Lila? | 你是指莱拉没被山姆杀吧 |
[15:21] | Like we actually know that. | 好像我们真能确定一样 |
[15:23] | Anyway, the point is, I messed up | 总之 重点是我搞砸了 |
[15:26] | and made you all stick your necks out on the line for me, | 让你们都为我冒了很大的危险 |
[15:30] | and… I just want to say… | 我…只想说… |
[15:35] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:37] | Thank you for protecting me after I, you know… | 谢谢你们保护我 在我… |
[15:43] | – killed — – Okay. Can we not say that? | -杀了 -行了 能不说了吗 |
[15:45] | I mean, Oliver’s about to be here. | 奥利弗就要来了 |
[15:46] | I’d rather he not hear any of this. | 我不想让他听到 |
[15:47] | Maybe he should hear it. | 也许应该让他听到 |
[15:49] | Look what happened when I didn’t tell Caleb that Philip was back. | 我没告诉凯勒布菲利普回来了 看看发生了什么 |
[15:52] | He’s probably dead, but if I had just told him the truth — | 他可能死了 但如果我告诉他真相 |
[15:54] | No one is telling our sweet O the truth. | 谁都不许告诉奥利奥真相 |
[15:56] | Isn’t lying to him all the time worse? | 一直骗他不更糟糕吗 |
[15:58] | I mean, I pretend that we’re okay | 我假装我们没事 |
[16:00] | and that this is the best relationship I’ve ever been in, | 假装这是我谈过最好的恋爱 |
[16:02] | but that’s a lie, too, so… | 但这也是谎言 所以… |
[16:03] | And you think telling him you’re a killer is going to help? | 你觉得告诉他你是杀人犯会有帮助吗 |
[16:06] | You tell Oliver anything and it’s all over. | 你只要告诉奥利弗就都完了 |
[16:08] | We go to jail. Stop apologizing. | 我们都进监狱 别道歉了 |
[16:11] | We’re all bad people. | 我们都是坏人 |
[16:12] | That’s the only thing we have in common. | 这是我们唯一的共同点 |
[16:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:19] | – Hello? – O-Man! | -有人吗 -你来了 |
[16:20] | Hey. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:22] | I know I was supposed to come here straight from work, | 我知道我下班就该直接过来 |
[16:23] | what with our bestie Philip roaming the streets, | 因为”好友”菲利普在街头游荡 |
[16:25] | but I thought you’d all be hungry. | 但我想你们应该都饿了 |
[16:27] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[16:28] | Maybe I should turn gay just so I could date you. | 也许我该弯了跟你约会 |
[16:37] | Let me guess. Caleb’s dead. | 我猜猜 凯勒布死了 |
[16:39] | No. But still no sign of Philip. | 没 但还没菲利普的踪迹 |
[16:42] | How’s the arm feeling? | 你胳膊怎么样了 |
[16:43] | Oh. It’s fine. | 没事 |
[16:45] | Vodka helps. | 伏特加帮了不少忙 |
[16:46] | So, you’re gonna stay put, right? | 你不会乱跑吧 |
[16:48] | No running off to campus… or New York? | 别去学校 也别去纽约 |
[16:51] | That wasn’t what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[16:52] | I know. It was about Wes. | 我知道 是韦斯 |
[16:55] | He told the detectives he wasn’t at his apartment | 他告诉警探他当时没在公寓 |
[16:56] | ’cause he was visiting Eve in New York. | 因为他去纽约找伊芙了 |
[17:02] | So it’s true. | 所以是真的 |
[17:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:04] | And this is normal? | 这正常吗 |
[17:05] | Wes paying house calls to your ex-girlfriends? | 韦斯直接找上你前女友的门 |
[17:07] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[17:10] | Nate? | 内特 |
[17:11] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[17:14] | Thank you for checking in on me. | 谢谢你关心我 |
[17:16] | Hey, I’m just trying to keep Eve off my ass. | 我只是不想让伊芙烦我 |
[17:19] | Talk later. | 先挂了 |
[17:36] | That’s mine over there | 那边那个穿蓝色衣服的 |
[17:37] | – in the blue. – Another hit for the win! | -是我儿子 -再来一击就赢了 |
[17:40] | You can find another witness. I know you can find someone. | 你能找到其他证人 我知道你可以 |
[17:42] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:44] | You’re just as bad as them. | 你跟他们一样坏 |
[17:50] | Take care of my boy. | 照顾好我的孩子 |
[17:54] | Rose, no! | 萝斯 不 |
[18:03] | Why would you even think about doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:04] | To protect the boy. | 保护那孩子 |
[18:05] | That boy isn’t your client, Annalise. | 那孩子不是你的委托人 安娜丽丝 |
[18:07] | Which is why you need to do it. | 所以得你来做 |
[18:09] | Just tell the agent that Rose told you | 告诉探员 萝斯说 |
[18:10] | that she was threatened by the Mahoney family. | 她被马奥尼一家威胁了 |
[18:12] | That’s why she was willing to lie on the stand. | 所以她当时愿意出庭作假证 |
[18:15] | Eve, please. | 伊芙 拜托 |
[18:17] | Now, I’d do it myself, but I’d get disbarred — | 我想自己做 但我会被取消律师资格 |
[18:19] | Or worse! | 或者更糟 |
[18:20] | These people are dangerous, | 这些人很危险 |
[18:21] | especially if what you’re telling me is true, so stop it. | 尤其是如果你对我说的是真的 别这样了 |
[18:27] | What happened to that boy is sad but… | 那孩子经历的事是悲剧 但 |
[18:30] | sad things happen to all of us. | 我们都会经历悲剧 |
[18:37] | Fine. I’ll do it myself. | 好吧 我自己来 |
[18:38] | No, Annalise! | 不 安娜丽丝 |
[18:45] | This is concerning Rose Edmond. | 事关萝斯·埃德蒙 |
[18:47] | More specifically, her son. | 更确切的说是她儿子 |
[18:49] | I’m the defense attorney working on the Mahoney case, | 我是马奥尼案的辩护律师 |
[18:52] | and I have information that Agent Kain would like to know. | 我有卡因探员想了解的信息 |
[18:55] | I’m on my way to the station right now. | 我正在去警局的路上 |
[18:57] | Okay. She should be available to meet you. | 好 她应该有空见你 |
[18:59] | Great. I’ll be there soon. | 太好了 我很快就到 |
[19:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:22] | Start over. | 重头来 |
[19:32] | Hey, do you mind if I sit here? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[19:34] | No. Go for it. | 不介意 请坐 |
[19:38] | I’m Bonnie. | 我叫邦尼 |
[19:39] | We’re in the same ConLaw class. | 咱们是宪法课的同学 |
[19:41] | Oh, right, yeah. Uh, I’m Mike. | 好的 我叫迈克 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I can’t do this. Ugh. | 我做不来 |
[19:46] | – You can! – It’s too pathetic. | -你可以的 -这太丢人了 |
[19:48] | Okay. I can show you tons of research | 好吧 我可以给你看很多研究 |
[19:51] | that proves getting your anxiety out in role-play | 都证明通过角色扮演来释放你的焦虑 |
[19:55] | allows you to not experience it in real life. | 能使你在现实生活中避免这种情况 |
[19:58] | – I don’t care. It’s… – Yes, you do. | -我不在乎 这实在是 -你在乎 |
[20:00] | Bonnie, you told me this guy is a — | 邦尼 你说这个人 |
[20:01] | a — a friendly nerd, right? | 是个人不错的书呆子 对吧 |
[20:04] | So who better to humiliate yourself in front of? | 那还有谁更适合拿来练手呢 |
[20:08] | Right? | 对吧 |
[20:12] | Sorry, just let me… | 抱歉 让我 |
[20:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:18] | Yes, I’m her husband. | 是的 我是她丈夫 |
[20:23] | She’s awake! | 她醒了 |
[20:25] | The baby. How’s the baby? | 孩子 孩子怎么样了 |
[20:27] | We’re taking you in for a C-section right now. | 我们现在带你去做剖腹产 |
[20:28] | Why? Is he dead? | 为什么 他已经死了吗 |
[20:29] | – Annalise, I need you to stay calm. – Is he dead? | -安娜丽丝 你要保持冷静 -他死了吗 |
[20:31] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[20:32] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[20:33] | We haven’t been able to find a heartbeat, | 我们找不到胎心 |
[20:35] | but that doesn’t mean that this is over. | 但这并不意味着他已经死了 |
[20:37] | Okay, babies at this stage are resilient, | 这个阶段的宝宝生命力很强 |
[20:38] | which is why we’re taking you into the O.R. right now. | 所以我们现在要送你进手术室 |
[20:41] | What’s important is that you stay calm. | 关键是你要保持冷静 |
[20:43] | Your husband’s on his way. | 你丈夫正在赶过来 |
[20:44] | You are in good hands, and so is your baby. | 我们会照顾好你的 还有你的孩子 |
[20:46] | We’re hopeful, and that’s all you need to focus on. | 我们还有希望 记住这一点 |
[21:00] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[21:06] | Come in. | 进来 |
[21:10] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[21:11] | Denver just called again. | 丹沃刚才又打电话来了 |
[21:13] | He wants to interview me. | 他要找我问话 |
[21:14] | D-did he say why? | 他 他说原因了吗 |
[21:15] | No. Which is bad, right? | 没有 这不妙 对吧 |
[21:17] | I mean, I wasn’t in any of those videos, | 那些视频里根本就没有我 |
[21:18] | but he still knows I’m involved anyway? | 但他还是知道我和此事有关 |
[21:19] | He’s just trying to scare us. | 他只是想吓唬我们 |
[21:21] | Talk to him, you’ll be all right. | 跟他谈谈 你不会有事的 |
[21:23] | Will I? | 真的吗 |
[21:24] | ‘Cause I haven’t done these like everyone else, | 我不像其他人那么有经验 |
[21:25] | who seem to be really good at them. | 他们似乎都很擅长这种事 |
[21:26] | You will be, too. | 你也会做得很好的 |
[21:27] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[21:29] | Because you’re smarter than people think. | 因为你比人们所认为的要聪明 |
[21:34] | Where were you at 8:30 p.m. | 艾米莉·辛克莱尔被害 |
[21:36] | the night Emily Sinclair was murdered? | 那天晚上八点半你在哪里 |
[21:39] | Uh, that was a long time ago so I — I don’t know. | 那是很久以前的事了 我不记得了 |
[21:43] | I think you remember. | 我认为你记得 |
[21:45] | Except I don’t. | 但我不记得 |
[21:46] | Well, let me remind you, then. You were here. | 那就让我提醒你一下吧 你在这 |
[21:48] | Well, the parking garage to be more specific. | 准确的说 你在停车场 |
[21:55] | I’m sorry. What proof do you have of this? | 抱歉 你有证据吗 |
[21:57] | An eyewitness by the name of Susan Grundy. | 一位名叫苏珊·格朗迪的目击证人 |
[21:59] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[22:01] | She also happens to be the secretary | 她恰好是 |
[22:02] | of one of my colleagues. | 我一位同事的秘书 |
[22:04] | She saw a photo of Mr. Millstone when we were doing | 我们在对基廷律师事务所做调查取证时 |
[22:07] | the research-gathering on the Keating firm. | 她看到了米尔斯顿先生的照片 |
[22:09] | Could be anyone. I’m just a generic white guy. | 她有可能认错人了 我就是个大众脸 |
[22:12] | – It’s — – He works in a law firm. | -很容易就 -他在法律事务所工作 |
[22:14] | His being in a courthouse parking garage proves nothing. | 他出现在法院停车场里证明不了任何事 |
[22:17] | Well, I find it very interesting | 我觉得有意思的是 |
[22:19] | that the last place Ms. Sinclair was seen alive | 辛克莱尔女士生前最后出现的地方 |
[22:21] | is the same place that Mr. Millstone was seen. | 恰好是米尔斯顿先生出现的地方 |
[22:24] | Add to this that your father died the same day, and, well… | 加上你父亲也在同一天去世 |
[22:29] | Any reasonable person would be suspicious. | 任何一个有理性的人都会起疑 |
[22:36] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[22:38] | Can I grab you in the kitchen for a second? | 可以到厨房里聊两句吗 |
[22:40] | No. I’ve got to tend to this food coma. | 不 我快撑晕过去了 不想动 |
[22:47] | Did you two break up or something? | 你们俩是分手了吗 |
[22:48] | Seriously. When did that happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[22:49] | I forget. | 我忘了 |
[22:50] | Aw, why’d you guys break up? | 你们为什么分手 |
[22:52] | Your names combine to make Flaurel, | 你们俩的名字合起来是弗劳拉 |
[22:53] | which is kind of perfectly romantic. | 听起来超浪漫的 |
[22:55] | Not as cool as Bosher. | 没有邦设酷 |
[22:56] | Except Bosher doesn’t exist anymore. | 可邦设已经不存在了 |
[22:59] | You really want to know why we broke up? | 你们真想知道我们为什么分手吗 |
[23:02] | I think Frank shot Annalise that night. | 我认为那晚朝安娜丽丝开枪的人是弗兰克 |
[23:06] | I thought Catherine shot Annalise. | 不是凯瑟琳打伤安娜丽丝的吗 |
[23:08] | Yeah, but the D.A.’s theory | 但是检察官的理论是 |
[23:09] | is that Annalise had Frank shoot her | 安娜丽丝让弗兰克朝她开枪 |
[23:10] | and made it look like Catherine did it. | 然后弄成像是凯瑟琳干的 |
[23:12] | Whoa. Oliver, are you sure | 奥利弗 你确定 |
[23:13] | this pizza wasn’t laced with something? | 你买来的披萨里面没奇怪的东西吗 |
[23:15] | – Do you really believe that? – You’re insane. | -你真的这么想吗 -你疯了 |
[23:17] | And you’re even more insane for buying this. | 而你居然还真信她说的话 |
[23:19] | Okay, I don’t want to, but if — if — | 好吧 我不想 但是如果… |
[23:21] | if you think that there’s even a chance | 如果你们觉得这有那么一丝可能 |
[23:23] | that this could be true, then… | 是真的 那… |
[23:27] | One of you needs to tell the police! | 你们应该告诉警察 |
[23:30] | What the hell was that? | 你搞什么 |
[23:32] | I did you a favor. | 我帮了你个忙 |
[23:33] | How? | 怎么说 |
[23:34] | He freaked out at the idea we framed Catherine, | 他一想到我们可能陷害了凯瑟琳就慌了 |
[23:37] | so imagine if he knew the truth. | 想象一下他得知真相的样子 |
[23:39] | You chopping up Sam’s body, for example — | 比如你把山姆的尸体大卸八块 |
[23:41] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[23:43] | Fine. Just… | 好吧 只不过… |
[23:46] | You’re welcome for saving your relationship. | 不用谢我拯救了你的恋情 |
[23:51] | I thought you stopped drinking. | 我以为你戒酒了 |
[23:53] | I did. | 是啊 |
[23:54] | Hand me the bottle. | 把酒瓶给我 |
[23:57] | Bonnie… | 邦尼 |
[23:58] | You have a house full of terrified people | 一屋子被吓坏了的人 |
[24:00] | out there counting on you. | 全都指望着你呢 |
[24:01] | Oh, like they haven’t seen me drunk before. | 说得好像他们以前没见过我喝酒似的 |
[24:03] | We’re all tired, Annalise — | 我们都很累了 安娜丽丝 |
[24:05] | Well, I’m the only one who got beaten up by that little bitch, | 只有我被那个小贱人痛揍了一顿 |
[24:07] | so, no, you don’t get to compare your feelings to mine right now. | 所以别拿你的感受和我相提并论 |
[24:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:15] | So, what were you and Frank talking about, huh? | 你和弗兰克到底说了什么 |
[24:19] | If you’re not sleeping together, then what is it? | 如果你们俩没有一腿 那到底怎么回事 |
[24:23] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[24:24] | I always find out eventually. | 我最后总是会知道的 |
[24:34] | We were talking about Wes. | 我们在说韦斯的事 |
[24:37] | There has to be a reason he hasn’t been around here lately. | 他最近不怎么过来肯定是有原因的 |
[24:42] | Why you were at his apartment last night — | 昨晚你为什么会在他的公寓 |
[24:44] | Everything’s always about Wes. | 说来说去都是韦斯 |
[24:46] | I’m the one who gets beaten, | 被打的人是我 |
[24:47] | I’m fighting to keep all of us safe, | 努力保大家周全的是我 |
[24:49] | and all you people do is whine about Wes! | 你们这群人却只会为韦斯叫屈 |
[24:51] | Because this is killing you, making you drink. | 因为你被他的事影响 开始酗酒 |
[24:56] | You protect him more than you should — | 你对他的保护程度大大超出了应有… |
[24:57] | And what? | 所以呢 |
[24:59] | Does that make you jealous? | 这让你嫉妒吗 |
[25:00] | Who is he, Annalise? | 他到底是谁 安娜丽丝 |
[25:01] | Did Wes put you up to this? Is that it? | 是韦斯让你来问的吗 是吗 |
[25:03] | No. I’m asking you — | 不 是我要问… |
[25:05] | Well, you don’t get to do that! | 你没资格问我 |
[25:07] | Not about this. | 问这件事 |
[25:08] | I’m sick of all of you. | 我受够你们了 |
[25:14] | Get out. | 出去 |
[25:16] | Get out! | 出去 |
[25:17] | Everyone leave! | 所有人都出去 |
[25:19] | Uh, we can’t, remember? Philip’s out there? | 不行 记得吗 菲利普还在外面呢 |
[25:21] | For reals. Has someone had a few too many? | 说真的 有些人是不是喝多了 |
[25:22] | A whole bottle of vodka, | 一整瓶伏特加 |
[25:23] | and if you all had balls, you’d be drunk, too. | 你们要是有种 也会喝的 |
[25:26] | So go! | 出去吧 |
[25:27] | Carpe diem before this whole ship goes down. | 大难临头前赶紧纵情享乐吧 |
[25:29] | Wait, wait. What is that supposed to mean? | 等等 这话是什么意思 |
[25:31] | W-what is this, a homeless shelter? | 这地方是流浪汉收容所吗 |
[25:32] | What are you doing? Get out! | 你们在干什么 出去 |
[25:34] | Go somewhere else. | 去别的地方 |
[25:35] | Except you, Wes. | 除了你 韦斯 |
[25:37] | Get in my office. | 来我办公室 |
[26:04] | So, uh, you sad your boo’s not here? | 你那一位不在你很难过吗 |
[26:08] | What? | 什么 |
[26:09] | Don’t think I haven’t noticed | 别以为我没注意到 |
[26:10] | you and our puppy getting all cozy wozy. | 你和我们的小可爱唧唧我我的 |
[26:14] | I mean, that’s why you and Frank broke up, right? | 我是说 你和弗兰克也是因此分手的吧 |
[26:16] | Am I right or am I right? | 我说得对还是非常对 |
[26:18] | You’re wrong. | 你说错了 |
[26:21] | And, uh, I’m gonna go throw up now. | 我现在要去吐了 |
[26:24] | Careful! | 小心点 |
[26:25] | There’s a killer albino on the loose. | 有个白化病杀人魔在外游荡呢 |
[26:38] | You think I’m weak | 你认为我太软弱 |
[26:40] | and that I can’t handle your secrets. | 没法应付你的秘密 |
[26:43] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[26:44] | What about what Laurel said? | 那劳拉说的话是什么意思 |
[26:47] | About Annalise making Frank shoot her? | 安娜丽丝让弗兰克打她 |
[26:49] | You had to have known that. | 你肯定早就知道了 |
[26:49] | Okay, can we not announce that to the whole bar? | 能别让整个酒吧都知道这件事吗 |
[26:52] | I’ve got secrets, too. | 我也有秘密 |
[26:55] | Like…? | 比如… |
[26:58] | Guess. | 你猜 |
[27:01] | Oli… – | 奥利… |
[27:02] | I quit my job last week! | 我上周辞职了 |
[27:05] | What? – | 什么 |
[27:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:07] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[27:09] | Maybe it’s getting diagnosed. | 也许是因为被确诊了 |
[27:11] | Maybe it’s being around you, and… | 也许是因为和你一起 以及… |
[27:14] | everybody in the house, but… | 大家所有人 但是… |
[27:17] | I finally decided that, from now on, | 我终于决定从现在开始 |
[27:21] | I’m gonna live my life. | 我要享受人生 |
[27:22] | Carpe diem, like Annalise said. | 纵情享乐 就像安娜丽丝说的 |
[27:23] | Don’t take life advice from Annalise. | 别听安娜丽丝给你的人生建议 |
[27:25] | – Do you think she’d hire me? – No. I won’t let her. | -你觉得她会雇我吗 -不 我不会允许的 |
[27:28] | And whatever you say goes? | 你说的话算数吗 |
[27:31] | Oli, you don’t want to work for her. | 奥利 你不会想为她工作的 |
[27:33] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[27:34] | We can discuss this tomorrow. | 我们可以明天再说 |
[27:35] | Right now, let’s carpe the dance floor. | 现在 我们去舞池享乐吧 |
[28:02] | You sure you need that? | 你真的需要喝吗 |
[28:04] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[28:06] | And so will you. | 你也是 |
[28:08] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[28:24] | I blame myself for everything that happened. | 我为发生的所有事怪我自己 |
[28:31] | – Scalpel. – Scalpel. | -解剖刀 -解剖刀 |
[28:39] | Retractors. | 牵开器 |
[28:40] | Here you go. | 给 |
[28:42] | Where is our neonatologist? | 新生儿专家呢 |
[28:44] | Scrubbing in. | 在做术前清洁 |
[28:45] | Bovie. | 电子灼烧器 |
[28:46] | Hemostat. | 止血钳 |
[29:00] | He’s out. | 他出来了 |
[29:07] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[29:14] | I wanted to win the case… | 我想赢下案子 |
[29:19] | …to the point that I let the clients get in my head. | 为此被客户控制了思维 |
[29:24] | So I did what they wanted. | 所以我做了他们想让我做的事 |
[29:25] | I put pressure on your mother to lie. | 我给你妈妈施加压力让她说谎 |
[29:32] | She couldn’t take it, so she hurt herself. | 她没承受住压力所以伤害了自己 |
[29:36] | At least tell me if she’s okay. | 至少告诉我她情况如何 |
[29:38] | Patient information can only be released to family members. | 病人信息只能对家庭成员透露 |
[29:40] | How does telling me if she’s okay hurt anyone? | 告诉我她的情况能伤害到谁 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[29:52] | My wife, Annalise Keating — she was in a car accident. | 我妻子 安娜丽丝·基廷 车祸入院 |
[29:54] | I.D.? | 你的身份证明 |
[29:56] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[29:58] | Thank you, Mr. Keating. I’ll have someone come get you. | 谢谢 基廷先生 我找人来接你 |
[29:59] | Uh, what does that mean? Is she okay? | 什么意思 她还好吗 |
[30:01] | I-I don’t get medical updates, | 我没有收到医疗报告 |
[30:02] | but I’ll get someone here to speak to you right away. | 但我会马上找人来跟你谈 |
[30:13] | Mr. Keating? | 基廷先生吗 |
[30:16] | – Yeah. – Come with me. | -是 -请跟我来 |
[30:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:42] | He didn’t…? | 他没有… |
[30:43] | I’m so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[30:52] | It’s my fault she died, Wes. | 她的死是我的错 韦斯 |
[30:55] | If I didn’t want to win so bad, put so much pressure on her… | 如果我没有那么想赢 没有给她那么大压力 |
[31:38] | No. | 不 |
[32:01] | I let my ambition get the better of me… | 我让野心控制了我 |
[32:09] | and you lost your mother as a result, and… | 使你失去了你的母亲 而… |
[32:16] | I blame myself for… all of it. | 这一切都怪我 |
[32:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[32:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[32:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:48] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[32:54] | It was an accident, Annie. | 那是场意外 安娜 |
[32:58] | A witness said the driver blew a red light — | 目击者说 那个司机闯了红灯 |
[33:00] | I shouldn’t have been here. | 我不应该在这儿 |
[33:02] | I should have stayed home, turned down the case… | 我应该待在家里 推掉那个案子 |
[33:04] | None of that would’ve changed anything. | 那不会改变任何事 |
[33:05] | Of course it would have. | 当然能改变 |
[33:09] | I did this to him. | 是我造成的 |
[33:10] | I did it. | 是我 |
[33:11] | – No, you didn’t. – I did. | -不 不是你 -是我 |
[33:14] | Would you like a picture? | 你想拍张照吗 |
[33:17] | What? | 什么 |
[33:18] | A picture of the three of you. | 拍张你们三人的照片 |
[33:19] | We’ve found most parents | 我们发现大多数父母 |
[33:21] | appreciate having at least one photo. | 会希望至少留张照片 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:40] | Here. | 给 |
[33:42] | Annie, they said to take as much time as we need just — | 安娜 他们说我们可以任意… |
[33:44] | And I’m done. | 我够了 |
[33:47] | Please take him. | 求你抱走他 |
[33:52] | Please take him. | 求你抱走他 |
[33:54] | Take him. | 抱走他 |
[33:59] | Take him! | 抱走他 |
[34:01] | Take him! | 抱走他 |
[34:04] | Please take him! | 求你抱走他 |
[34:05] | Take him! | 抱走他 |
[34:30] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[34:32] | You don’t know me. | 你不认识我 |
[34:33] | I’m a — a colleague of Annalise’s. | 我是 安娜丽丝的同事 |
[34:36] | I’m sort of involved in the Mahoney case. | 我也在跟马奥尼案 |
[34:38] | Oh, right, right. Hi. | 好的 好的 你好 |
[34:40] | I asked the nurse for an update, but they won’t tell me. | 我问了护士情况 但他们不告诉我 |
[34:42] | I’m not family, so… | 我不是家人 所以… |
[34:46] | Annalise is, uh — she’s fine. | 安娜丽丝 她没事 |
[34:49] | But the baby… | 但孩子… |
[34:53] | He’s, uh… | 他… |
[34:56] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:04] | Tell them she’s — she’s off that case. | 告诉他们 她 她不能继续跟进那个案子了 |
[35:07] | – What? – Whoever needs to know. | -什么 -不管需要告诉谁 |
[35:10] | She’s not working that — | 她不会再继续处理 |
[35:12] | that case anymore. | 那个案子了 |
[35:14] | I’m — I’m taking her home. | 我 我要带她回家 |
[35:16] | I will tell them. | 我会告诉他们 |
[35:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:25] | Here. | 来 |
[35:31] | A little flavor might help. | 嘴里有点味道或许有好处 |
[35:38] | Annie. | 安娜 |
[35:40] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会撑过去的 |
[35:45] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[35:48] | That this was just about that case | 无论是你说只跟那案子有关 |
[35:50] | or that she killed herself because of it. | 还是你说她为案子自杀 |
[35:56] | Otherwise, you could’ve just told me. | 否则你可以直接告诉我 |
[35:59] | I’m done believing you | 我不会再相信 |
[36:00] | when you promise me you’re telling the truth. | 你所保证的会告诉我真相了了 |
[36:02] | All I’ve ever done is try to protect you. | 我做的一切只是想要保护你 |
[36:04] | Protect me from what?! | 我有什么需要保护的 |
[36:12] | Annie. | 安娜 |
[36:14] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会撑过去的 |
[36:24] | 一天前 晚上9点33分 | |
[36:25] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[36:27] | I am the one person that knows | 只有我知道 |
[36:29] | you were on your way to speak to Rose | 在萝斯死之前 |
[36:31] | right before she ended up dead. | 你正要去找她谈话 |
[36:33] | You talk to me like that again, and you’re fired. | 你再这样跟我说话 我就炒了你 |
[36:37] | She was so scared of you that she killed herself. | 她害怕你到会去自杀 |
[36:39] | In what world would a mother do that? | 一个母亲怎么可能这么做 |
[36:41] | – Ms. Keating. – She said it to my face | -基廷女士 -她亲口告诉我 |
[36:42] | that she was afraid that you would hurt her son. | 她怕你会伤害她儿子 |
[36:45] | Now, why would she think that, | 她为什么会这么想 |
[36:46] | that killing herself would stop you from hurting her son?! | 为什么觉得自杀就能阻止你伤害她儿子 |
[36:50] | ‘Cause I can only think of one reason — | 我只能想到一个原因 |
[36:51] | – Okay, move or I – – You raped her. | -够了 让开 不然我 -你强暴了她 |
[36:57] | I saw it in her eyes. | 我能从她的眼睛里看出来 |
[37:00] | You violated her. | 你侵犯了她 |
[37:03] | How many times did you do it? | 你做了多少次 |
[37:05] | For how many years? | 持续了几年 |
[37:06] | You don’t even know | 你根本就不知道 |
[37:08] | because she was nobody to you. | 因为对你而言 她什么都不是 |
[37:11] | And then came that boy, | 后来就有了那个男孩 |
[37:13] | your son, Christophe. | 你的儿子 克里斯多夫 |
[37:21] | Now you’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[37:26] | No. | 不 |
[37:30] | My father, he — he’s dead. | 我的父亲 他死了 |
[37:32] | No. | 没有 |
[37:36] | He’s very much alive, | 他活得好好的 |
[37:39] | and his name is Wallace Mahoney. | 他叫华莱士·马奥尼 |
[37:51] | Hey, Caleb. | 凯勒布 |
[37:53] | I know you probably won’t get this, but… | 我知道你未必会听到 但是 |
[37:56] | I just wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[37:58] | that I’m thinking about you a lot, and — | 我一直在想你 很想你 还有 |
[38:01] | Was that Caleb? | 在给凯勒布打电话吗 |
[38:03] | Still no answer, huh? | 还是没人接 |
[38:09] | I should’ve told him Philip was back. | 我早该告诉他菲利普回来了 |
[38:11] | Annalise said you couldn’t. | 是安娜丽丝不让你说 |
[38:13] | I should’ve ignored her. | 我就不该听她的 |
[38:15] | She would’ve killed you. | 那她会杀了你的 |
[38:16] | Like, worse than Philip’s probably killing Caleb right now. | 可能比菲利普杀害凯勒布的手段还残忍 |
[38:22] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[38:23] | That was… That was a terrible joke. | 这玩笑太烂了 |
[38:28] | The worst. | 不能更烂了 |
[38:29] | Sorry. You know why I know that? | 抱歉 你知道我为什么知道吗 |
[38:32] | ‘Cause that’s me. | 因为那就是我 |
[38:34] | I’m the worst. | 世界上最差劲的人 |
[38:35] | So you want to take it out on someone, take it out on me. | 所以如果你想找人发泄 就冲我发泄吧 |
[38:37] | Come on. Hit me. | 来吧 打我 |
[38:39] | Hit me! | 打我 |
[38:42] | Come on. Make me feel it. | 来啊 狠狠打 |
[38:44] | Hit me. | 打我啊 |
[38:45] | Harder. | 再重一点 |
[38:47] | Harder! | 再狠一点 |
[39:12] | – We shouldn’t do this. – I know. | -我们不该这么做 -我知道 |
[39:13] | – It’s so messed up. – My boyfriend’s missing. | -太乱了 -我男朋友失踪了 |
[39:15] | He’ll turn up. | 他会出现的 |
[39:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:47] | 华尔街新晋大亨 华莱士·马奥尼创新高 | |
[40:18] | Do I need to be scared, or can I come in? | 我该害怕吗 能进来吗 |
[40:28] | No, it doesn’t make sense. | 不 事情完全说不通 |
[40:30] | That Annalise knew about Sam and Lila all that time, | 不管是安娜丽丝一直都知道山姆和莱拉的事 |
[40:32] | defended Rebecca when it would’ve been smarter | 还是她明知让丽贝卡认罪是更明智的选择 |
[40:34] | just to let her get convicted. | 却还要为她辩护 这些都说不通 |
[40:40] | You did it for Sam. | 你这么做是为了山姆 |
[40:45] | She can’t know. | 不能让她知道 |
[40:52] | Why are you here? | 你来这干什么 |
[40:53] | I wanted to find out what happened with you and Wes. | 我想知道你和韦斯是怎么回事 |
[40:56] | Why is that any of your business? | 这关你什么事 |
[40:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:00] | Maybe because you’ve ruined | 可能因为自从我来到这里 |
[41:01] | all my relationships since I got here. | 我的每一段感情都被你毁了 |
[41:04] | You came between me and Frank. | 先是干涉我和弗兰克 |
[41:06] | Now me and Wes. | 现在又想拆散我和韦斯 |
[41:07] | You know what? You’re drunk. You need to go home. | 好了 你醉了 快回家去 |
[41:10] | No, not until you tell me what you said to him. | 不 你不告诉我你和他说了什么我就不走 |
[41:11] | – I said go home. – What did you tell him? | -我说了让你回家 -你跟他说什么了 |
[41:13] | – That he killed his mother? – Laurel… | -说是他杀了他妈妈吗 -劳拉 |
[41:14] | Or was it that you’re the one that ordered Frank to kill Lila? | 还是告诉他是你让弗兰克去杀了莱拉的 |
[41:21] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[41:23] | Oh, yeah. Frank told me — | 没错 弗兰克告诉我了 |
[41:25] | that he killed Lila because you asked him to do it. | 是你让他杀了莱拉 |
[41:28] | Which makes all the sense in the world — | 这样所有的事情就都说得通了 |
[41:30] | that you started all of this. | 一切都因你而起 |
[41:33] | Sam was cheating on you with a younger woman. | 山姆背叛了你 和一个年轻姑娘搞上了 |
[41:36] | And then she’s pregnant? | 然后她怀孕了 |
[41:39] | So why not use your trusty hit man to get rid of her | 所以为什么不派你的心腹杀手去做掉她呢 |
[41:43] | and then play all of us like your little puppets | 然后看着我们为丽贝卡辩护 杀了山姆 |
[41:46] | as we defend Rebecca, kill Sam…? | 像耍猴一样耍着我们玩 |
[41:50] | It was all you all along… | 一直以来都是你在操纵… |
[42:08] | Annalise! | 安娜丽丝 |
[42:13] | There’s my baby. She come home. | 我的宝贝回家了 |