时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Explain the cash. – Hush money for Rebecca. | -那就解释一下钱吧 -那是丽贝卡的封口费 |
[00:04] | – Stanford. – I want you to come with me. | -斯坦福 -我希望你能和我一起去 |
[00:06] | Your students were at the crime scene | 你的学生在我的助理检察官被谋杀当晚 |
[00:08] | the night my A.D.A. Was murdered. | 出现在犯罪现场 |
[00:09] | Use these e-mails to find Philip. | 用这些邮件找到菲利普 |
[00:11] | Stop fighting me! | 别反抗 |
[00:12] | They knew Philip was in town. | 他们知道菲利普在城里 |
[00:13] | – What? – Caleb. | -什么 -凯勒布 |
[00:14] | He’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[00:15] | Nobody goes anywhere by themselves | 警察抓到他之前 |
[00:17] | until the police catch him. | 谁都不许独自行动 |
[00:18] | I blame myself for all of it. | 这一切都怪我 |
[00:20] | – Take him! – You raped her. | -抱走他 -你强暴了她 |
[00:22] | And then came that boy, your son, Christophe. | 后来就有了那个男孩 你的儿子 克里斯多夫 |
[00:24] | My father, he’s dead. | 我的父亲 他死了 |
[00:25] | He’s very much alive, | 他活得好好的 |
[00:27] | and his name is Wallace Mahoney. | 他叫华莱士·马奥尼 |
[00:30] | You did it for Sam. | 你这么做是为了山姆 |
[00:32] | She can’t know. | 不能让她知道 |
[00:33] | You’re the one that ordered Frank to kill Lila. | 是你让弗兰克去杀了莱拉的 |
[00:35] | There’s my baby! She come home! | 我的宝贝回家了 |
[00:40] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[00:40] | – You were the last person to see her. – We don’t know that. | -你是最后一个见到她的人 -这可说不准 |
[00:42] | Well, we do know that she kicked everyone | 但是我们都知道她把所有人都赶了出去 |
[00:43] | out of the house except for you. | 只留下了你 |
[00:45] | Seriously, what did she want to talk to you about? | 说真的 她要跟你谈什么 |
[00:46] | That’s none of your business. | 那不关你们的事 |
[00:47] | Annalise is missing. Caleb is missing. | 安娜丽丝失踪了 凯勒布失踪了 |
[00:49] | Everything’s our business now. | 所有事都关我们的事 |
[00:50] | – Annalise is missing? – Where have you been? | -安娜丽丝失踪了 -你去哪儿了 |
[00:52] | Hung over. Where’d she go? | 宿醉 她去哪儿了 |
[00:53] | Do you need us to define the word “Missing” for you? | 需要我们告诉你”失踪”是什么意思吗 |
[00:55] | Oh, can everyone stop yelling, please? | 都别嚷嚷了 行吗 |
[00:57] | I can hack into her credit cards. | 我可以黑进她的信用卡 |
[00:58] | – Perfect. – O-man to the rescue. | -太棒了 -小奥真是救世主 |
[00:59] | – No one’s hacking Annalise. – Are you sure? | -谁都不许黑安娜丽丝 -你确定吗 |
[01:01] | Nate hasn’t seen her since yesterday. | 内特昨天之后就没见过她 |
[01:03] | What time did you leave here last night? | 你昨晚什么时候离开的 |
[01:04] | I don’t know. 9:00? | 我不确定 九点吧 |
[01:06] | And do you have someone | 有人能证明 |
[01:06] | that can vouch for your whereabouts after that? | 你离开之后去了哪儿吗 |
[01:08] | – Do you? – Yeah. He’s sitting right there. | -有人能给你证明吗 -有 就坐在那儿 |
[01:10] | Shouldn’t we be calling the police? | 我们是不是该报警 |
[01:12] | No, no, no, O-man. We don’t trust the po-po in this house. | 不 不 小奥 这屋里的都不相信警察 |
[01:14] | – I need to talk to you. – Not now. | -我得和你谈谈 -现在不行 |
[01:16] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[01:17] | I was drunk and mad and stupid, | 我喝醉了 很生气 很愚蠢 |
[01:19] | but I told her I wouldn’t tell anyone else, | 但是我跟她说了我不会告诉其他人 |
[01:21] | so it doesn’t really make sense, right, | 所以说不通是吗 |
[01:22] | that it’s related to why she’s gone? | 这事和她的失踪有关系 |
[01:24] | It does. | 说得通 |
[01:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:28] | Frank, just tell me. | 弗兰克 告诉我 |
[01:31] | Room 512. | 512房间 |
[01:32] | Are you coming? | 来吗 |
[01:34] | You ever been to Fishtown? | 你去过狒狮城吗 |
[01:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:43] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:45] | What’s better than sex. | 比做爱更好的事 |
[01:53] | You think I’m a gigolo? | 你觉得我是男妓 |
[01:55] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么人 |
[01:57] | So, you want to change your life, | 你是想改变人生 |
[02:00] | or are you happy just to stay Annalise Keating’s bitch? | 还是愿意继续做安娜丽丝·基廷的走狗 |
[02:05] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[02:06] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[02:08] | We found her. | 我们找到她了 |
[02:09] | Well, Oliver did. | 奥利弗找到她了 |
[02:11] | She bought a plane ticket to Memphis. | 她买了张去孟菲斯的机票 |
[02:13] | What’s in Memphis? | 孟菲斯有什么 |
[02:14] | Her mother. | 她妈妈 |
[02:16] | Why would she go there? | 她为什么去那儿 |
[02:19] | You want to tell her? | 你来告诉她 |
[02:22] | 来电 邦尼 | |
[02:45] | Celestine! | 塞拉斯丁 |
[02:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:48] | I forgot you’re around murderers all the time. | 我忘了你一直都跟杀人犯打交道 |
[02:53] | You were snoring so nice. | 你呼噜打得真响 |
[02:55] | I thought I was 10 years old again. | 我还以为我又回到10岁那会儿了 |
[02:58] | You just home from work? | 你刚下班回来 |
[03:00] | I stopped by to check on Mama, | 我来看看妈妈 |
[03:01] | but only got two words in before she told me | 但没说两句她就让我 |
[03:04] | to quiet my loud mouth so as not to wake you. | 声音小点好不要吵醒你 |
[03:07] | I figured she’d come down with a spontaneous case of dementia. | 我以为她得了自发性痴呆 |
[03:12] | She said she’s not sure how long you’re staying. | 她说她不知道你会待多久 |
[03:16] | Fine. I won’t pry. | 好了 我不问了 |
[03:19] | Unless that’s why you came. | 除非这就是你来的原因 |
[03:21] | You need to stop right there, | 你给我打住 |
[03:22] | or else I’m gonna make you leave. | 不然我就得让你出去了 |
[03:23] | Make me? | 让我 |
[03:25] | This is more my room than yours. | 这更像是我的房间而不是你的 |
[03:27] | I only see my trophies over there. | 我只看见了我的奖杯 |
[03:29] | You still haven’t lost that big head. | 你还是那么自大[big head引申义] |
[03:31] | That’s ’cause I can back it up. | 那是因为我有那资本 |
[03:33] | It’s your big head you can back up? | 你屁股很大而你有那资本[big head字面义] |
[03:35] | And I could still back that up, too. | 那个资本我也有 |
[03:40] | Didn’t I send you up here about an hour ago? | 我一个小时前就让你上来了吧 |
[03:43] | Anna Mae wouldn’t let me leave. | 安娜梅不让我走 |
[03:44] | Anna Mae begging you to leave | 安娜梅会求着你离开 |
[03:46] | just so she can get her some more sleep. | 好让她多睡会儿觉 |
[03:48] | The answer’s no. | 回答是不行 |
[03:50] | In a few minutes, you’ll have some people coming up here. | 很快就有人过来了 |
[03:54] | And you up under these covers looking like “Who shot John?” | 你得给我穿着像个大人物一样下楼去 |
[03:58] | Girl, get up and get in the shower. | 女儿 起床洗澡去 |
[03:59] | Oh, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[04:00] | What’s wrong with you? You stupid? | 你怎么了 犯傻了吗 |
[04:02] | You think we won’t have a little get-together | 你觉得大家知道你回来了 |
[04:04] | when we know you’re back? | 不会来聚一聚 |
[04:07] | Get in the shower, Anna Mae. | 去洗澡 安娜梅 |
[04:09] | I said get in the shower! | 我说了 去洗澡 |
[04:15] | It’s just a few people. | 只有几个人而已 |
[04:18] | I’m lying. It’s everyone. | 我骗你的 全都来了 |
[04:38] | Relax. | 放松 |
[04:39] | I told them the first person | 我跟他们说了 |
[04:40] | to bring up any of your drama gets kicked out. | 谁敢提起你那些闹剧就会被我踢出去 |
[04:43] | No banana pudding. | 吃不到香蕉布丁 |
[04:44] | Anna Mae! | 安娜梅 |
[04:46] | Look who’s come on home to the holler! | 看看是谁回来了 |
[04:48] | Oh, Auntie, you’re so country. | 姨妈你真有范 |
[04:49] | Is that Michelle Obama?! | 这不是米歇尔·奥巴马吗 |
[04:51] | We just glad to have you for a visit, cuz. | 我们很高兴你回来 表姐 |
[04:53] | You ready to jump on a plane back to Philly? | 你准备好飞回费城了吗 |
[04:54] | Oh, you and all this hair. | 你头发真好 |
[04:57] | Where did she come from? | 她是哪儿人 |
[04:58] | Somewhere fancy, I’m guessing. | 肯定是某个高贵的地方 |
[05:00] | Hey, listen, did, uh, Celestine tell you about Marlene? | 听着 塞拉斯丁告诉过你玛琳的事吗 |
[05:02] | Don’t, Theo. | 别说了 西奥 |
[05:03] | Oh, I’m telling her this story. | 我一定要告诉她 |
[05:05] | Marlene comes down here last year. | 玛琳去年回来过 |
[05:07] | You know, Christmas, right? | 圣诞节的时候 |
[05:08] | She bragging about her new boyfriend down in Atlanta. | 她一直在吹嘘她在亚特兰大新交的男朋友 |
[05:10] | That’s where she living. | 她住在那儿 |
[05:11] | He’s some old big-money guy, works finance. | 他是搞金融的 |
[05:14] | You know, fancy car this, diamond earring that. | 你知道 开好车 还送了她钻石耳环 |
[05:17] | These suits are too good to go to waste. | 这些衣服很好 不能浪费掉 |
[05:19] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[05:20] | Thelonius can use them for his job search. | 特鲁尼斯找工作时可以穿 |
[05:23] | Now, who does she want to call? You. | 她想找谁呢 你 |
[05:25] | Like you gonna help her sad-ass boyfriend | 好像你会帮她认识才两个月的 |
[05:27] | that she been knowing for two months? | 可悲男友 |
[05:28] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[05:30] | You got this pot on too high. | 这锅的火太大了 |
[05:33] | Nice, isn’t it? | 很不错 是吗 |
[05:36] | All those people still love you. | 这些人还爱你 |
[05:39] | I tried to stop them from coming, | 我想让他们别来 |
[05:41] | but the minute they heard you were in town… | 但他们一听说你回来了 |
[05:44] | “The minute they heard”? | 一听说 |
[05:47] | You’re lucky to find any of us here. | 你还能在这里找到我们算你幸运 |
[05:49] | Going to funerals is all I’ve been doing | 去年见过你之后 |
[05:51] | ever since the last time I saw you. | 我一直在参加葬礼 |
[05:54] | You know, Buddy and Jacklyn. | 巴迪 杰克琳 |
[05:56] | I just thank God I didn’t have to add you to the list. | 谢天谢地你还活得好好的 |
[05:59] | Mama. Look at me. | 妈妈 看着我 |
[06:02] | I’m here, I’m better. | 我在这儿 我好多了 |
[06:03] | Better than being shot up. | 和中枪比起来是好多了 |
[06:05] | But that doesn’t make you all better. | 但那并不说明你全好了 |
[06:08] | Otherwise, why would you drag your behind out here? | 否则你为什么会回来 |
[06:10] | I’m your daughter, and I miss you. | 我是你女儿 我想你 |
[06:13] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[06:16] | Want to help me? | 想帮忙吗 |
[06:18] | Go get me some butter from the refrigerator, baby. | 去冰箱里给我拿点黄油 |
[06:23] | Well, you’re not gonna get it standing there. | 呆站在这儿是拿不到的 |
[06:32] | I asked you to stay outside. | 我说过你得待在外面 |
[06:34] | I know, but it’s not every day | 我知道 但是 |
[06:37] | a daddy hears his baby girl’s come home for a visit. | 当爸爸的难得听说女儿回来了 |
[06:42] | How you doing, Anna Mae? | 你还好吗 安娜梅 |
[06:51] | Anna Mae? | 安娜梅 |
[07:02] | What’s better than sex. | 比做爱更好的事 |
[07:05] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么人 |
[07:08] | You want to change your life? | 你是想改变人生 |
[07:12] | Or are you happy just to stay Annalise Keating’s bitch? | 还是愿意继续做安娜丽丝·基廷的走狗 |
[07:16] | Why are you here, anyway? | 你究竟来这儿干什么 |
[07:18] | Didn’t I tell you to leave me alone? | 我没说要一个人待着吗 |
[07:21] | You know, you brought me here to help you. | 你带我来这儿帮你 |
[07:23] | But if all I get is abuse from you — | 但如果你只知道辱骂我 |
[07:24] | – Abuse? – Yeah. | -辱骂 -没错 |
[07:26] | All you do is rip on me. | 你只知道欺负我 |
[07:27] | I’ll go get another job if you hate me so much. | 如果你那么讨厌我 我可以换份工作 |
[07:29] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[07:30] | Sam dragged you out of the gutter, | 山姆把你从垃圾堆里救出来 |
[07:31] | then guilted me into hiring you, | 然后利用我的内疚雇了你 |
[07:32] | and all I’ve done is baby your ass ever since. | 从那之后我就一直在照顾你 |
[07:35] | You call that abuse, then you deserve | 你如果认为那是辱骂 那你活该 |
[07:36] | whatever white-trash future I was trying to save you from. | 过上我试图帮你避免的白人垃圾的生活 |
[07:41] | Glad you got that off your chest. | 很高兴你都说出来了 |
[07:55] | What the hell are they gonna arrest her for? | 他们要以什么罪名逮捕她 |
[07:57] | All I heard was the D.A.’s getting a warrant. | 我只知道地检正在申请逮捕令 |
[07:58] | But only for Annalise. | 但只是要抓安娜丽丝 |
[08:02] | As far as I know. | 据我所知是的 |
[08:02] | But she has immunity for that night. | 但她有那晚的豁免权 |
[08:04] | Right. | 是啊 |
[08:05] | And you guys don’t do any other illegal crap around here? | 你们也没做过其他违法的事 |
[08:10] | You two do something stupid? | 你们做了什么蠢事 |
[08:12] | We’re always doing stupid things. | 我们一直在做蠢事 |
[08:14] | Never made her jump ship before. | 还是第一次把她逼走 |
[08:17] | There’s an arrest warrant for Annalise. | 检察官在申请对安娜丽丝的逮捕令 |
[08:19] | What are they charging her with? | 罪名是什么 |
[08:21] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[08:23] | Hey, Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[08:24] | Aren’t you in the mood to do a little hacking? | 有兴趣黑点什么吗 |
[08:26] | No. He doesn’t do that anymore. | 不 他已经不做那些事了 |
[08:27] | – I can speak for myself. – No, you can’t. | -我可以自己做主 -不 你不行 |
[08:29] | And let me remind everyone how we pissed off a sociopath | 我要提醒一下大家上次我们找他帮忙 |
[08:31] | the last time we let him hack something for us. | 我们惹怒了一个反社会分子 |
[08:33] | Right, but this is just the police, | 没错 但这次只是黑警察 |
[08:35] | so it’s not as dangerous. | 所以没那么危险 |
[08:36] | For once, I agree with Connor. | 这一次 我同意康纳尔 |
[08:38] | We’re in enough trouble with the police already. | 我们和警察之间的麻烦已经够多了 |
[08:40] | It’s for Annalise. We need a copy of her warrant. | 这是为了安娜丽丝 我们需要逮捕令的副本 |
[08:41] | Annalise would stop this, too, if she were here. | 安娜丽丝如果在这里也会阻止的 |
[08:44] | No. | 不行 |
[08:48] | Does he come here a lot? | 他经常来吗 |
[08:49] | Tell me, Mama. | 告诉我 妈妈 |
[08:52] | We’ve been seeing each other. | 我们一直在约会 |
[08:56] | You see. | 你知道 |
[08:58] | I knew you’d get that judgy look on your face. | 我就知道你会摆出一副批判的嘴脸 |
[09:02] | So you’re back together? | 所以你们复合了 |
[09:04] | Well, you can call it courtship, dating, or anything you want. | 你可以说是求爱 约会 都可以 |
[09:08] | I just call it “Nice.” | 我只会说不错 |
[09:09] | For how long? | 多久了 |
[09:13] | Were you with him when you visited me? | 你来找我的时候和他在一起了吗 |
[09:15] | I would’ve told you if I were. | 如果在一起了我就会告诉你 |
[09:16] | Well, since when, then? | 那是什么时候开始的 |
[09:18] | Well, we heard that you’d been shot | 我们听说你中枪了 |
[09:21] | and stopped by to see how you were doing. | 然后就想知道你情况如何 |
[09:25] | So it’s all my fault. | 所以是我的错 |
[09:26] | I did not say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[09:29] | After everything that he’s done — | 他做了那种事 |
[09:30] | You act like he beat me. | 你说得好像他打了我 |
[09:33] | No, the worst thing he did was to move across town. | 他做得最糟的事不过就是搬走了 |
[09:36] | How do you know he’s not gonna leave again? | 你怎么知道他不会再次离开 |
[09:38] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[09:40] | But you live to be as old as I am | 等你到了我这个年纪 |
[09:42] | and see if you don’t eat a cupcake | 面前有点甜头的时候 |
[09:45] | when it’s placed before you. | 你看你会不会吃 |
[09:49] | It’s a little above your head, but you’ll get used to it. | 你现在接受不了 但你会习惯的 |
[09:51] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[09:53] | Well, then don’t. | 那就别习惯 |
[09:57] | 来电 内特 | |
[09:58] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[09:59] | Lavinia? | 拉维尼娅 |
[10:00] | – Yeah? – Listen, baby. | -来了 -听着 宝贝 |
[10:02] | I want you to hide this telephone from Auntie, okay? | 我要你把姨妈的电话藏起来 |
[10:09] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[10:11] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[10:13] | Everybody love me. | 大家都爱我 |
[10:22] | Don’t. | 别跟我说话 |
[10:27] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:29] | No, not really. | 不算好 |
[10:31] | You? | 你呢 |
[10:35] | Annalise was protecting me. | 安娜丽丝是在保护我 |
[10:41] | That’s what she says. | 她是这么说的 |
[10:44] | ‘Cause, according to her, Wallace Mahoney is my father. | 因为据她所说 华莱士·马奥尼是我爸爸 |
[10:54] | Wes — | 韦斯 |
[10:54] | I know. She’s…probably lying. | 我知道 她可能是在骗我 |
[10:58] | Again. | 又一次 |
[11:01] | He lives in New York. | 他住在纽约 |
[11:02] | Okay. No. You cannot — | 行了 不 你不能 |
[11:04] | I need to at least find out if it’s true. | 我至少得找出真相 |
[11:06] | How? By going over there and asking him? | 怎么找 去纽约质问他吗 |
[11:08] | – No, but I need to find some — – Stop. | -不 但是我得找出… -不要 |
[11:10] | Your dad has nothing to do with who you are. | 你是什么人 跟你爸爸没有任何关系 |
[11:15] | So, please just… | 所以 在安娜丽丝… |
[11:18] | don’t do anything else till Annalise is back. | 回来之前 不要做任何事 |
[11:25] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[11:26] | Of course I am. | 当然我是对的 |
[11:42] | We kissed — once — but it’s never gonna happen again. | 我们接过一次吻 但是不会再发生了 |
[11:45] | And I think we’ve got way more pressing issues | 我认为相比于我们在跟谁滚床单 |
[11:47] | than who both of us are screwing. | 还有更紧迫的问题 |
[11:48] | You’re screwing him, too? | 你也上过他 |
[11:49] | No. God! | 没有 老天 |
[11:52] | Fine. You want to know what we were talking about? | 好吧 你想知道我们在谈什么 |
[11:54] | Our crappy fathers. | 我们俩那糟糕的父亲 |
[11:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:00] | You know who my dad is. | 你知道我爸爸是什么样 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[12:04] | Who the hell’s the puppy’s? | 小可爱的爸爸是谁 |
[12:06] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[12:07] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[12:09] | Wallace Mahoney. | 华莱士·马奥尼 |
[12:10] | He’s some rich guy Annalise did a case for in Ohio. | 安娜丽丝在俄亥俄州帮这个有钱人打过官司 |
[12:12] | Why don’t you know this? | 为什么你不知道这件事 |
[12:15] | You know how she likes her secrets. | 你知道安娜丽丝有多喜欢保守秘密 |
[12:19] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[12:32] | Mama, you here? | 妈妈 你在吗 |
[12:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:36] | She left the stove on. | 炉子还开着 她就走了 |
[12:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:44] | What did I do now? | 我又做了什么 |
[12:46] | Disappeared from your own party. | 从你自己的派对上消失 |
[12:47] | Mama’s party. And you know why I left. | 那是妈妈的派对 而且你知道我离开的原因 |
[12:49] | She’s happier with him around, Anna Mae. | 她跟他在一起更开心 安娜梅 |
[12:51] | And when he leaves again? | 等他再次离开之后呢 |
[12:53] | Let’s see if that happens. | 我们就看看是否会发生吧 |
[12:54] | Oh, no. It’s gonna happen. | 不 会发生的 |
[12:56] | I, for one, am happy | 我个人很高兴 |
[12:57] | that Mama isn’t spending every night alone in this house. | 妈妈不用每晚一个人待在这个家里 |
[13:00] | He’s been sleeping here? | 他还在这里过夜 |
[13:02] | You try being an old lady living alone — | 你试试一个老妇人独居… |
[13:04] | I live alone. It’s not that bad. | 我就是独居 没什么不好的 |
[13:06] | And you like it like that? | 你喜欢那样的生活吗 |
[13:07] | – Do you? – Excuse me? | -你呢 -什么 |
[13:09] | Dating these days, | 如今的约会 |
[13:09] | or is your job still keeping you warm at night? | 还是你的工作能在夜晚温暖你 |
[13:11] | Which job? | 哪份工作 |
[13:13] | The one at the hospital | 在医院的工作 |
[13:15] | or the one taking care of our mother? | 还是照顾我们妈妈的工作 |
[13:18] | Anna Mae? | 安娜梅 |
[13:20] | Anna Mae, I need you in here. | 安娜梅 过来 |
[13:24] | Gentleman caller say he come to see you. | 有个帅哥说来找你 |
[13:33] | Lord, have mercy. | 上帝啊 请怜悯我吧 |
[13:35] | Oh, Father, forgive me. | 上帝 请原谅我 |
[13:37] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[13:38] | He get your juices going, girl? | 他让你春心萌动了吗 女孩 |
[13:42] | What you say, what you say? | 怎么说来着 |
[13:44] | God didn’t miss a beat on that. | 老天自有安排 |
[13:46] | So, they haven’t issued a warrant? | 他们还没发逮捕令 |
[13:48] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[13:49] | So I’m fine. | 那我就没事 |
[13:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[13:52] | I came down here for no reason. | 我无缘无故就来找你 |
[13:53] | You’re Annalise Keating. Nothing can touch you. | 你可是安娜丽丝·基廷 没人能动你 |
[13:55] | Is that what you want me to say? | 你是想我这么说吗 |
[13:56] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我怎么做 |
[13:57] | Right now, come home. Deal with this head-on. | 现在就回家 正面迎击 |
[13:59] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -不行 -为什么 |
[14:01] | ‘Cause I just got here. How is that gonna look to my family? | 因为我才回来 那么做我家人会怎么看 |
[14:03] | I think they’d rather you were out of jail. | 我想他们也不希望你进监狱吧 |
[14:07] | This ain’t normal, Annalise. | 你很反常 安娜丽丝 |
[14:09] | Running away, not answering my calls. | 突然逃跑 不回我电话 |
[14:11] | I lost my phone. | 我手机丢了 |
[14:12] | Then call your voicemail. | 那打你的语音信箱 |
[14:12] | I ran away because I was attacked, | 我逃跑是因为我遇袭 |
[14:14] | and now you’re coming here | 现在你又来这里 |
[14:15] | telling me I’m about to be arrested. | 说我要被逮捕了 |
[14:17] | Tell me, in what world do I not deserve to run away?! | 说说看 我有什么理由不逃跑 |
[14:22] | Y’all hungry? Got the food all laid out. | 饿了吗 食物都上桌了 |
[14:25] | Nate needs to get home, Mama. | 内特要回去了 妈妈 |
[14:26] | Oh, Anna Mae, | 安娜梅 |
[14:28] | this man traveled all day long to come here and see you. | 这小伙子赶了一天来见你 |
[14:32] | It’s fine, ma’am. I should get going. | 没关系 女士 我该走了 |
[14:33] | Now, Nathaniel, you just being rude. | 内特尼尔 你这就太无礼了 |
[14:37] | You come to somebody’s house and not be fed? | 你到别人家却连饭都不吃 |
[14:39] | Come on, now. | 快过来 |
[14:41] | – Okay. All right. – We ain’t gonna hurt you. | -好吧 -我们不会害你的 |
[14:43] | We’re just gonna feed you. | 只是吃顿饭而已 |
[14:52] | I did it. | 我做了 |
[14:53] | Smart man. | 很聪明 |
[15:00] | She’ll never know it was you. | 她永远都不会知道是你 |
[15:02] | Right. | 好 |
[15:08] | It was… nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[15:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:12] | We’ll see each other again. | 我们会再见的 |
[15:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[15:45] | Uh, Oliver’s gone rogue. | 奥利弗做坏事呢 |
[15:46] | He’s hacking the po-po for A.K.’s warrant. | 他黑了警方的网站 查找基廷的搜捕令 |
[15:48] | Oh. Good. | 不错 |
[15:50] | Could’ve told me that downstairs. | 你可以在楼下告诉我 |
[15:52] | Yeah, I-I know. | 我也知道 |
[15:53] | I just thought maybe we should talk about… | 只是觉得 或许我们该谈谈 |
[15:55] | you know. | 那个 |
[15:59] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[16:01] | Right. Yeah, yeah. We’ll just pretend like it never happened. | 好吧 没错 就装作什么都没发生过 |
[16:03] | Because it didn’t. | 因为本来就没发生过 |
[16:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:05] | ‘Cause, I mean, if, like, Bonnie found out — | 如果邦尼发现了的话 |
[16:06] | She won’t, and neither will Caleb, | 她不会发现 凯勒布也不会 |
[16:09] | who hopefully isn’t dead right now. | 但愿凯勒布还没死 |
[16:11] | Yeah, I do just… I want to say this. | 没错 只是…我想说 |
[16:14] | It was bad morally. I feel that. | 这不道德 我明白 |
[16:16] | I just don’t want you to think that I didn’t… | 我只是不希望你认为我并不… |
[16:20] | enjoy it. | 享受 |
[16:22] | Because I did — uh, thoroughly. | 因为我相当享受 |
[16:24] | And you’re… | 而且你 |
[16:27] | you’re something. | 很特别 |
[16:30] | Oh, my God. We’re gonna do this again, aren’t we? | 我的天 我们又要来一次了是吗 |
[16:32] | Yes, please. | 是的 来吧 |
[16:46] | Stop, stop. | 停 停 |
[16:47] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[16:53] | We’re not these people. | 我们不是这种人 |
[17:02] | You put your foot in this, Ophelia. | 都是你的脚味 奥菲利亚 |
[17:04] | Much appreciated, Big Daddy. | 非常感谢 老爹 |
[17:08] | Nate, how did you two meet? | 内特 你们怎么认识的 |
[17:10] | – Work. – Really? | -工作 -真的吗 |
[17:11] | How does that go? | 怎么会呢 |
[17:12] | I mean, you two on opposite sides — | 你们有不同的立场 |
[17:16] | Let Nate eat his food. | 让内特吃饭吧 |
[17:18] | Well, he doesn’t seem to mind answering a few questions, | 他看来也不介意回答几个问题 |
[17:21] | do you, Nate? | 是吧 内特 |
[17:22] | I learned to defer to Annalise | 我学会了有关安娜丽丝的事 |
[17:23] | on matters concerning Annalise, ma’am. | 都要听安娜丽丝的 女士 |
[17:26] | Well, this is my table, so you can defer to me. | 这是我的餐桌 所以你得听我的 |
[17:31] | – Are you married? – No. | -你结婚了吗 -没有 |
[17:33] | Divorced? | 离婚 |
[17:34] | He’s a widower. | 他是一个鳏夫 |
[17:37] | Sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[17:38] | – Got any kids? – Mama, please. | -有孩子吗 -妈妈 够了 |
[17:40] | I’m curious. | 我好奇而已 |
[17:41] | Handsome man like Nathaniel — | 像内特尼尔这么帅的人 |
[17:44] | I wouldn’t be surprised if the women | 有各种女人主动上门 |
[17:46] | come knocking down his door to have them babies. | 想有他的孩子我也不会太惊讶 |
[17:50] | Well, I won’t say it doesn’t happen, ma’am. | 我不会说这没发生过 夫人 |
[17:52] | Got a sense of humor, too. | 还有幽默感 |
[17:57] | I’m in. I found Annalise’s arrest warrant. | 黑进去了 我找到了安娜丽丝的逮捕令 |
[18:00] | It’s already done, so snapping at me now will achieve nothing. | 已经做了 所以现在再朝我发脾气也没用了 |
[18:02] | – Most of it’s redacted. – Of course it is. | -大部分都被涂掉了 -当然了 |
[18:04] | And Annalise doesn’t need our help. | 而且安娜丽丝不需要我们的帮助 |
[18:06] | If she did, she would be here | 如果她需要 她会在这里 |
[18:07] | instead of eating barbecue somewhere | 而不是躲在某个海湾边 |
[18:09] | sitting on the dock of the bay. | 吃烧烤 |
[18:10] | There are no bays in Tennessee. | 田纳西州没有海湾 |
[18:12] | – FUJISAW. – What? | -七字原则 -什么 |
[18:14] | There are seven reasons why arrest warrants | 逮捕令被涂掉通常是出于 |
[18:15] | can have their information redacted. | 七个原因 |
[18:17] | “F” is future law enforcement action. | “F”是未来的执法行动 |
[18:19] | – “U” is — – Unknown investigatory techniques. | -“U”是 -未知的调查手段 |
[18:21] | but what are you getting at? | 但是你想说的是什么 |
[18:22] | “I” is informant. | “I”是线人 |
[18:24] | Someone could be informing on Annalise. | 有人在举报安娜丽丝 |
[18:25] | – A rat. – Or you’re both just making things up. | -告密者 -或者你俩都是在瞎扯 |
[18:27] | Or one of us could be the rat. | 或者我们当中有告密者 |
[18:36] | Nathaniel, you know these three children of mine | 内特尼尔 你知道吗 我有三个孩子 |
[18:40] | never gave me any grandchildren? | 却都不给我生个孙辈 |
[18:42] | Well, it makes sense. | 这很合理 |
[18:43] | Both Celestine and Anna Mae are career women. | 塞拉斯丁和安娜梅都是事业型 |
[18:46] | Who has time for kids when you’re busy | 当你要忙于救人 |
[18:48] | helping people with their lives? | 哪有时间生孩子 |
[18:49] | What’s my excuse, then? | 那我的理由是什么 |
[18:50] | You just haven’t found the right woman. | 你只是还没找到对的女人 |
[18:52] | Or man. | 或者男人 |
[18:54] | That’s your little favorite joke. That’s an old joke. | 那是你最喜欢的小玩笑 都过时了 |
[18:56] | You know, Daddy, | 你知道 爸爸 |
[18:57] | lots of women work and have kids these days. | 现在很多女人一边工作一边带孩子 |
[19:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:00] | Raising kids is a full-time job. | 养孩子就是一份全职工作 |
[19:06] | One I… | 显然 |
[19:07] | clearly never figured out myself. | 我自己从未做好过 |
[19:10] | Never figured out or never tried? | 是没做好过还是压根没试过 |
[19:12] | Got a problem, Anna Mae? | 有意见吗 安娜梅 |
[19:14] | Not with you. | 对你没意见 |
[19:19] | You know, I think it’s time | 我认为是时候 |
[19:21] | we segue this dinner into a party. | 把这顿晚餐过渡成派对了 |
[19:26] | Sis, you done messed up already. | 姐姐 你又要乱搞了 |
[19:28] | Come on, now, Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 你也来 |
[19:34] | Excuse me, Miss Ophelia. | 失陪一下 奥菲利亚小姐 |
[19:44] | Maybe I should leave. | 也许我该走了 |
[19:46] | You stay right where you are. | 你就待在这里 |
[19:47] | Let him go. That’s what he’s best at. | 让他走 他最擅长离开了 |
[19:49] | Anna Mae. | 安娜梅 |
[19:51] | Maybe this is the reason why you and that husband of yours | 也许这就是你和你丈夫 |
[19:54] | never had any babies. | 没有孩子的原因 |
[19:56] | Maybe it’s because you never learned | 也许是因为你从未学着 |
[19:57] | to stop acting like a damn baby yourself. | 别像个熊孩子一样 |
[20:01] | You’re still as selfish as ever. | 你还是一如既往的自私 |
[20:03] | Only thinking about yourself, worrying about what you want. | 只想着自己 考虑自己想要什么 |
[20:08] | Hey, I’m paging my baby sister to the dance floor right now! | 我姐姐应该下来跳舞了 |
[20:10] | Come on, Annalise, what’s up? | 安娜丽丝 怎么了 |
[20:12] | You too sedated to pop that thing? | 你喝多了跳不了舞了吗 |
[20:14] | You got to pop it! | 快来跳舞 |
[20:16] | Pop, pop! | 跳啊 |
[20:17] | Come on, now. | 快过来 |
[20:45] | She’s gonna want to kill me, too. | 她也会想杀了我的 |
[20:48] | She won’t. | 她不会 |
[20:53] | You don’t know that. | 你不能确定 |
[20:57] | I do. | 我能 |
[21:01] | ‘Cause I’m the one she’d ask to do it. | 因为如果要杀你她得找我 |
[21:08] | Tell me you’re not gonna do anything stupid. | 告诉我你不会做傻事 |
[21:14] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[21:17] | Look at me and say it. | 看着我说 |
[21:24] | I’m not gonna do anything stupid. | 我不会做傻事 |
[21:40] | Oh, don’t be so mad anymore. | 别再那么生气了 |
[21:42] | Your daddy just left. | 你爸刚走 |
[21:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:50] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[21:51] | Did you have that much to drink? | 你喝高了吗 |
[21:56] | I had a baby, mama. | 我有过一个孩子 妈妈 |
[21:59] | He died. | 他死了 |
[22:03] | Help! He won’t stop chasing me! | 救命 他一直追我 |
[22:04] | What are you two doing? | 你俩在干什么 |
[22:05] | Get out of Mama Ophelia’s kitchen, or you’re going home, | 离开奥菲利亚外婆的厨房 不然回家 |
[22:08] | and that is without dessert. | 就吃不到甜点了 |
[22:09] | No, Mommy! | 不 妈妈 |
[22:10] | – Listen — – You promised! | -听着 -你答应过的 |
[22:11] | Mommy does not have time for immature children tonight. | 妈妈今晚没时间管熊孩子 |
[22:14] | Now, listen, show Auntie Anna Mae that you better than that. | 别让安娜梅姨妈看到你们的熊样 |
[22:19] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[22:23] | You said you wanted to know me. | 你说过你想了解我 |
[22:28] | I had a good time. | 我很开心 |
[22:33] | Just wait till you meet my family. | 你等着见我家人吧 |
[22:55] | Were you planning on keeping the baby a secret forever? | 你打算永远保守孩子的秘密吗 |
[22:58] | I would’ve told you. | 我本来会告诉你的 |
[22:59] | When? | 什么时候 |
[23:00] | When it lived. | 如果它没死 |
[23:01] | But that didn’t happen, did it? | 但事情不是那样 对吧 |
[23:03] | It’s why your life is just upside down. | 所以你的生活才这么凌乱 |
[23:06] | You’ve been dragging this baby’s shadow around with you. | 孩子的阴影一直笼罩着你 |
[23:11] | It’s what got Sam murdered, you shot — | 所以山姆被杀了 你被枪击 |
[23:14] | I wanted to get shot. | 是我想中枪的 |
[23:17] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[23:21] | Don’t you ever feel like it’s all too hard? | 你有没有觉得人生太艰难了 |
[23:27] | Anna Mae. | 安娜梅 |
[23:31] | The reason why you feel it’s so hard | 你觉得人生很艰难 |
[23:33] | is because you’re trying to do it all alone. | 是因为你想全靠自己 |
[23:38] | I need to sleep. | 我得睡了 |
[23:49] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么 |
[23:52] | Wallace Mahoney. | 华莱士·马奥尼 |
[23:55] | He’s some rich guy Annalise did a case for in Ohio. | 安娜丽丝在俄亥俄州帮这个有钱人打过官司 |
[24:00] | Just tell the agent that Rose told you during the interview | 告诉探员 萝斯在审问时说 |
[24:02] | that she was threatened by the Mahoney family. | 她被马奥尼一家威胁了 |
[24:04] | That’s why she was willing to lie on the stand. | 所以她当时愿意出庭作假证 |
[24:06] | Eve, please. | 伊芙 拜托 |
[24:08] | Now, I’d do it myself, but I’d get disbarred. | 我想自己做 但我会被取消律师资格 |
[24:09] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[24:11] | These people are dangerous, | 这些人很危险 |
[24:12] | especially if what you’re telling me is true, | 尤其是如果你对我说的是真的 |
[24:13] | so stop it. | 别这样了 |
[24:15] | What happened to that boy is sad, | 那孩子经历的事是悲剧 |
[24:16] | but sad things happen to all of us. | 但我们都会经历悲剧 |
[24:18] | Fine. I’ll do it myself. | 好吧 我自己来 |
[24:19] | No, Annalise! | 不 安娜丽丝 |
[24:34] | Take care of it. | 解决它 |
[24:39] | – This is ridiculous. – Stop pacing! | -太可笑了 -别走来走去的 |
[24:41] | – What else am I supposed to do? – We can’t do this on our own. | -那我该干什么 -我们自己做不到 |
[24:44] | All right, so, Annalise’s arrest warrant was issued | 好吧 安娜丽丝的逮捕令是一个周二的 |
[24:46] | 7:30 P.M. on a Tuesday, | 晚上七点半签发的 |
[24:48] | so if we just scan all the police lobby footage | 我们只要浏览那天以前警局大厅的 |
[24:50] | the days before that, see if we recognize the rat. | 监控视频 看能不能找出告密者 |
[24:52] | When we move to California, | 我们搬去加利福尼亚后 |
[24:53] | I’m gonna put you in rehab for hacking. | 我要把你关到黑客戒瘾所 |
[24:54] | – Wait, go back. – Did you see something? | -等等 回放 -你看到什么了吗 |
[24:56] | I swear I saw A.D.A. Denver. | 我发誓我看到了丹沃助理检察官 |
[24:57] | Reveal thyself, traitor! | 现身吧 叛徒 |
[24:58] | Yeah, there he is! | 有了 就是他 |
[25:00] | Okay, now go slow. | 好 放慢速度 |
[25:08] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[25:10] | – Is that… – Yes. | -那是… -是的 |
[25:11] | – Oh, my God. – Holy schnikeys. | -我的上帝 -天啊 |
[25:12] | – No freakin’ way. – Frank? | -不是吧 -弗兰克 |
[25:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:15] | We found the rat. | 我们找到告密者了 |
[25:18] | Anna Mae. Anna Mae. | 安娜梅 安娜梅 |
[25:21] | Wake up. | 醒一醒 |
[25:22] | – What’s wrong? – Get up. | -怎么了 -起来 |
[25:24] | Get up. | 起来 |
[25:24] | It’s the middle of the night. | 大半夜的 |
[25:26] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[25:27] | Get up now — please. | 快给我起来 |
[25:29] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:30] | What are we doing, Mama? | 我们要去干什么 妈妈 |
[25:35] | Come. | 过来 |
[25:42] | This is… | 这是… |
[25:45] | for you to write a letter for your baby | 让你给你的宝贝写一封信 |
[25:48] | to take to his homegoing. | 带着上路 |
[25:52] | All right, I’ll do it. What’s his name? | 好吧 我来写 他叫什么 |
[25:54] | No. | 不 |
[26:44] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[27:50] | His name was Sam. | 他叫山姆 |
[28:23] | Since when does anyone knock? | 什么时候开始流行敲门了 |
[28:25] | It’s me, Anna Mae. | 是我 安娜梅 |
[28:30] | I found this in my pocket this morning. | 今天早上我在口袋里发现了这个 |
[28:34] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[28:35] | Mom told you to give it to me. | 妈妈要你给我的 |
[28:38] | She’s just being your mother. | 她只是做妈妈该做的事 |
[28:40] | Well, she needs to stop doing that. | 她不能再这样做了 |
[28:49] | I’m so sorry I hurt you, Anna Mae. | 很抱歉我伤害了你 安娜梅 |
[28:55] | Please know that. | 我希望你知道 |
[29:00] | Why are you back here? | 你为什么要回来 |
[29:03] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[29:06] | You’re not here for her. You’re here for you. | 你不是为她而来的 你是为了你自己 |
[29:08] | ‘Course I am. | 当然了 |
[29:10] | Just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[29:14] | I lost myself out there. | 我迷失了我自己 |
[29:17] | That’s what all that running did to me. | 这是在外漂泊唯一的结果 |
[29:20] | But your mama — she reminds me of who I am. | 但你妈妈…她让我找回了原来的自己 |
[29:26] | I think you of all people | 我觉得你应该 |
[29:28] | should understand how that feels. | 最能了解这种感觉 |
[29:37] | Don’t you get sick of it? | 你不觉得厌烦吗 |
[29:40] | Coming back here, apologizing, just to leave again? | 回到这里 道歉 然后再一次离开 |
[29:45] | Go away. | 走开 |
[30:16] | Hey, it’s Frank. Just got to the office. | 我是弗兰克 我刚到办公室 |
[30:17] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪儿 |
[30:18] | Annalise, it’s Bonnie. | 安娜丽丝 我是邦尼 |
[30:19] | Laurel just told us what she said. Please come home. | 劳拉刚告诉我们她说了什么 快回来 |
[30:22] | I’m sorry I told you, and if that’s why you left, | 我很抱歉告诉你这些 如果你因此而离开 |
[30:24] | please don’t blame anyone else. | 请不要怪罪别人 |
[30:25] | It’s Wes. I just need to run something… | 我是韦斯 我需要办… |
[30:27] | Annalise, hey. Call me as soon as you get this. | 安娜丽丝 收到后马上给我回电 |
[30:29] | Oliver’s gonna ask you for a job. I know it, so… | 奥利弗会来找你求职 我知道 所以 |
[30:31] | Annalise, A.D.A. Denver — again. | 安娜丽丝 还是助理检察官丹沃 |
[30:34] | I’m giving you the courtesy to show up on your own, | 我给你留足面子 让你自己过来 |
[30:36] | but I’m sending in the Tennessee P.D. | 但是如果今天下午五点之前 你没有 |
[30:38] | if you’re not at the station by 5:00 P.M. today. | 在警局出现 我就要派田纳西警方过去了 |
[30:45] | 来电 米凯拉 | |
[30:54] | – What? – Oh, thank God you picked up. | -怎么了 -谢天谢地你终于接电话了 |
[30:56] | I got her. | 我联系上她了 |
[30:57] | Michaela, I’m hanging up right now | 米凯拉 如果你不告诉我 |
[30:58] | if you don’t tell me what you need. | 你想干什么 我就挂了 |
[30:59] | It’s about your arrest warrant. | 是关于你的逮捕令 |
[31:00] | There’s an informant who’s giving evidence against you, | 有人在向他们提供不利于你的证据 |
[31:02] | and we know who it is. | 我们知道是谁了 |
[31:03] | Who? | 是谁 |
[31:04] | Caleb. | 凯勒布 |
[31:06] | He was never missing. | 他没有失踪 |
[31:07] | He was just ratting out to the police | 他只是一直在向警方提供情报 |
[31:08] | for who knows how long — maybe since the beginning. | 天知道有多久了 也许一开始就是他们的人 |
[31:10] | And I’m just so mad at myself for not figuring it out. | 我好生自己的气 居然没发现 |
[31:12] | I should’ve known there’d be something wrong with him, but I — | 我早就该察觉他不对劲 但是我 |
[31:14] | Michaela, relax. | 米凯拉 别着急 |
[31:15] | I know how to handle this. | 我知道怎么处理 |
[31:23] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[31:24] | I hate myself for this, | 我恨自己这么做 |
[31:26] | but… | 但是 |
[31:28] | I need your help now. | 我现在需要你的帮助 |
[31:33] | You wait too long to come back, | 你等太久才回来的话 |
[31:35] | there could be no mama here to nurse you back to health. | 妈妈可能就不在了 就没人照顾你了 |
[31:38] | Subtle, Mama. | 真狡猾 妈妈 |
[31:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:59] | No lawyer? | 没带律师吗 |
[31:59] | I still don’t know my charges. | 我还不知道你们指控我什么呢 |
[32:01] | As of now, obstruction of justice | 目前是妨碍司法公正 |
[32:04] | and hindering a prosecution in the Hapstall case. | 和妨碍哈普斯托案的审判 |
[32:08] | You manipulated Caleb Hapstall | 你操纵凯勒布·哈普斯托 |
[32:09] | into forcing his sister’s confession. | 逼自己的妹妹认罪 |
[32:12] | Ordered one of your interns | 命令你的实习生 |
[32:13] | to initiate a sexual relationship with him. | 跟他发生性关系 |
[32:17] | And then you demanded he pay you six figures | 然后你要求他付你六位数的费用 |
[32:20] | so there would be no record | 以保证我们查不到 |
[32:21] | of the two of you working together. | 你们俩合作的记录 |
[32:27] | This is funny to you? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[32:28] | No. | 不 |
[32:29] | What’s funny is that your whole case against me | 好笑的是 你对我的指控 |
[32:32] | relies on the word of a sociopathic liar. | 都建立在一个反社会的骗子的证词上 |
[32:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[32:36] | Caleb Hapstall is a serial killer. | 凯勒布·哈普斯托是个连环杀手 |
[32:42] | Call 911. | 打电话报警 |
[32:43] | There’s someone in Wes’ apartment! | 韦斯公寓里有人 |
[32:47] | Stop fighting me! | 别反抗了 |
[32:52] | Caleb killed my mother! | 凯勒布杀了我妈妈 |
[32:56] | Helena Hapstall. | 海伦娜·哈普斯托 |
[32:59] | He killed her. | 是他杀了她 |
[33:00] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[33:02] | Please. | 求求你 |
[33:04] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[33:05] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[33:06] | Caleb went running that night. | 凯勒布那晚去跑步了 |
[33:08] | We all know that. | 我们都知道 |
[33:09] | What we didn’t know | 我们不知道的是 |
[33:11] | is that he was wearing a fitness tracker. | 他戴着健身记录仪 |
[33:15] | I didn’t know you went out. | 我不知道你出门了 |
[33:16] | Just a run to de-stress. | 就是去跑跑步 放松放松 |
[33:17] | It records your heart rate, mileage, location. | 它会记录你的心跳 里程数和位置 |
[33:21] | I hacked into Caleb’s, and it’s all there. | 我黑入了凯勒布的记录仪 记录都在这 |
[33:23] | Proof that he was at the exact… | 可以证明他曾出现在 |
[33:25] | …Location Helena Hapstall’s body was found. | 海伦娜·哈普斯托尸体被发现的地方 |
[33:27] | This doesn’t prove anything. | 这什么也证明不了 |
[33:28] | No? | 证明不了吗 |
[33:29] | How about this? | 那这个呢 |
[33:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:34] | Friend of a friend. | 朋友的朋友 |
[33:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:42] | You need to tell them, Catherine. | 你得告诉他们 凯瑟琳 |
[33:44] | He’s your brother, you love him, but… | 他是你哥哥 你爱他 但是 |
[33:47] | look at where you are and where he is. | 看看你的处境 再看看他多逍遥 |
[33:48] | Please. Just tell them what you told me. | 求求你了 把你告诉我的告诉他们 |
[33:51] | Catherine Hapstall will testify in court | 凯瑟琳·哈普斯托会上庭作证 |
[33:53] | to everything in this statement — | 证实这份声明中的一切 |
[33:55] | that on the night her parents were murdered, | 在她父母被害当晚 |
[33:57] | she went to Caleb’s room. | 她去过凯勒布的房间 |
[33:58] | Why’d you go into his room? | 你去他房间干吗 |
[34:00] | ‘Cause that’s what we did every night — | 因为我们每晚都这样 |
[34:03] | slept together. | 一块睡 |
[34:05] | Not…sex, but… | 不是上床 但是 |
[34:08] | we’d do other things. | 我们会做其他事 |
[34:11] | Cuddle. | 抱抱 |
[34:13] | Kiss. | 接吻 |
[34:15] | But when I got to his room that night… | 但我那晚去他房间时 |
[34:19] | he wasn’t there. | 他不在 |
[34:22] | Why are you just admitting this now? | 你为什么现在才承认 |
[34:25] | Because I’m in love with him. | 因为我爱上他了 |
[34:27] | She was so blinded by love that she didn’t tell anyone | 她被爱情蒙蔽了双眼 所以没有告诉任何人 |
[34:29] | that Caleb left his room that night | 那晚凯勒布曾离开房间 |
[34:32] | to go torture and shoot his parents. | 虐待并杀害了他的父母 |
[34:34] | Philip’s DNA was found at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场发现了菲利普的DNA |
[34:36] | ‘Cause Caleb likely planted it there — | 那很有可能是凯勒布栽赃的 |
[34:38] | just like he planted the gun in his sister’s studio — | 就像他为了嫁祸给他妹妹把枪放到她的画室 |
[34:41] | all to make sure that he was the sole Hapstall child, | 这一切都是为了使他成为哈普斯托家的独子 |
[34:43] | free to inherit Mommy and Daddy’s money. | 以继承他双亲全部的财产 |
[34:45] | This is such a reach, Annalise. | 这推测太夸张了 安娜丽丝 |
[34:47] | No. | 并不 |
[34:49] | What’s a reach is you prosecuting me — | 你起诉我这样一个受人尊重 |
[34:52] | a respected, powerful, law-abiding attorney | 能力强大 遵纪守法 还刚刚 |
[34:54] | who just got shot on the job. | 因公受枪伤的律师才叫夸张 |
[34:56] | But instead, you can nail a sociopath | 反过来想 整个费城司法系统 |
[34:58] | who fooled the entire Philadelphia justice system — | 都被一个反社会分子玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[35:02] | until you came along | 直到你出现 |
[35:03] | and solved the case all by yourself. | 凭一己之力将他绳之以法 |
[35:11] | No deal. | 不行 |
[35:13] | We know who the killer is here. | 我们都知道凶手是谁 |
[35:15] | You mean Philip Jessup? | 你是说菲利普·杰瑟普吗 |
[35:17] | He’s here, if you want to ask him anything. | 他就在这里 想问什么随便问 |
[35:25] | After a two-week manhunt, | 经过两周的搜捕 |
[35:26] | police have located alleged murder suspect Philip Jessup | 警方已确认传言中的谋杀嫌犯菲利普·杰瑟普 |
[35:29] | right here in Philadelphia. | 就在费城 |
[35:31] | Sources say Jessup contacted police himself, | 有消息称 杰瑟普主动联系警方 |
[35:34] | claiming he had new information about the Hapstall murders, | 声称他有关于哈普斯托谋杀案的新线索 |
[35:37] | 凯勒布·哈普斯托 成为主要嫌疑人 | |
[35:37] | some of which has now led police | 其中一些线索使警方 |
[35:38] | to again look at Caleb Hapstall | 再次将凯勒布·哈普斯托 |
[35:40] | as the prime suspect in this case. | 列为此案的头号嫌疑人 |
[35:43] | Are we supposed to believe any of this? | 我们应该相信这个吗 |
[35:45] | Haven’t you learned not to ask that question by now? | 你到现在还在纠结这个问题吗 |
[35:48] | True or not, she’s brilliant. | 不管真假 她太厉害了 |
[35:50] | …District Attorney’s Office dropped all charges | 地检办公室撤消了针对哈普斯托的 |
[35:52] | – against Hapstall… – You okay? | -所有指控 -你还好吗 |
[35:54] | No. | 不好 |
[35:55] | – Everyone out. – What? | -都出去 -什么 |
[35:57] | Annalise ran away to escape all of your annoying faces. | 安娜丽丝突然离开就是为了躲避你们 |
[36:00] | Do you think she’s gonna want to see you | 你们觉得她回来的时候 |
[36:01] | the minute she gets back? | 会想看到你们吗 |
[36:03] | Leave. | 都出去 |
[36:04] | …conducting a multi-state search for his location. | 正在进行跨洲搜捕 |
[36:09] | You too. | 你也是 |
[36:11] | I’ve got this. | 交给我吧 |
[36:13] | And sources say Catherine Hapstall | 还有消息称凯瑟琳·哈普斯托 |
[36:15] | has been speaking privately with detectives | 已私下向警方供述 |
[36:17] | about her brother’s involvement in both murders, | 其兄长与两起谋杀案的关联 |
[36:20] | even withdrawing the alibi she gave her brother | 甚至撤回了她父母被杀当晚 |
[36:22] | the night her parents were murdered. | 她为兄长所做的证词 |
[36:24] | And Caleb Hapstall’s location | 凯勒布·哈普斯托身在何处 |
[36:26] | is not being disclosed at this moment, | 尚未公开 |
[36:28] | the likelihood being he’s already in police custody. | 极有可能他已被警方关押 |
[36:32] | We have reporters standing by at the police station, | 本台已派记者在警局蹲守 |
[36:34] | and we will bring you the latest information. | 我们将在第一时间为您播报最新消息 |
[36:43] | Shirley, hi. | 雪莉 你好 |
[36:44] | This is, uh, Connor Walsh. | 我是康纳尔·沃什 |
[36:46] | Yeah, I’m calling because I just received my acceptance e-mail. | 对 我刚刚收到录取邮件 |
[36:50] | Yeah, it is very, very exciting, but… | 我非常非常激动 但是 |
[36:54] | I’m actually calling to say that I won’t be attending. | 我打电话是想告知你我决定放弃入学 |
[36:59] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[37:00] | I have an idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[37:01] | Uh, take me off all future mailings, too. Bye. | 请不要再给我发邮件了 再见 |
[37:03] | You don’t want to move. | 你不想搬家 |
[37:05] | I do. | 我想搬 |
[37:06] | So…let’s have sex, | 那我们就来做爱吧 |
[37:08] | and whoever arrives first gets to decide once and for all. | 谁先高潮就听谁的 |
[37:15] | That’s not fair. You got a head start. | 这不公平 你偷跑 |
[37:17] | Well, take off your shorts | 把裤子脱了 |
[37:19] | and I’ll make sure that we start even. | 我保证 我们一起开始 |
[37:40] | Frank was just doing what he was told. | 弗兰克只是听命行事 |
[37:44] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[37:45] | I’m so, so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[37:47] | Take him! | 抱走他 |
[37:48] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[37:52] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[37:55] | She’s, uh… | 她… |
[37:57] | she’s good. | 她没事 |
[37:59] | But we, uh… | 但我们… |
[38:01] | we lost the baby. | 我们的孩子没了 |
[38:03] | They think the accident caused it. | 他们认为是事故造成的 |
[38:05] | They rushed her into the O.R. | 他们迅速把她送进了手术室 |
[38:06] | and tried to deliver him as fast as possible, | 尝试尽快给他接生 |
[38:09] | but, uh… it was too late. | 但…已经太晚了 |
[38:14] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[38:16] | No, it was — it was a car accident. | 不 那只是 是场车祸 |
[38:19] | It wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[38:21] | It was me. I did this. | 是我 我造成的 |
[38:24] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[38:25] | They told me they just wanted to get a mistrial. | 他们跟我说只想达成无效审判 |
[38:29] | They said they — they could say | 他们说 他们可以说… |
[38:30] | someone else put the bug in there, | 是别人放的窃听器 |
[38:31] | but they must’ve known where she was going. | 但他们肯定知道了她要去哪 |
[38:37] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[38:39] | Tell me you’re lying, Frank. | 告诉我你在说谎 弗兰克 |
[38:41] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[38:52] | She can never know. | 她不能知道 |
[38:53] | No. I need to tell her. | 不 我得告诉她 |
[38:54] | That’s not happening. | 不行 |
[38:55] | She needs to know what they did! | 她得知道他们干了什么 |
[38:57] | No, what you did. | 不 是你干了什么 |
[38:59] | What you did! | 你干了什么 |
[39:00] | You think about how she’ll feel | 你考虑考虑她的感觉 |
[39:03] | knowing it could’ve been prevented. | 知道这些事本可以避免 |
[39:05] | she won’t forgive herself. | 她不会原谅自己的 |
[39:08] | You know that. | 你知道这一点 |
[39:10] | Please. Let me tell her. | 求你 让我告诉她 |
[39:13] | No. | 不 |
[39:16] | I lost my son. | 我失去了儿子 |
[39:21] | I can’t lose her, too. | 不能连她也失去 |
[39:24] | You tell her… | 你告诉她 |
[39:27] | and I’ll ruin you. | 我就毁了你 |
[39:35] | You owe me. | 这是你欠我的 |
[39:40] | He held it over him… | 他一直攥着那件事的把柄 |
[39:42] | all this time. | 一直以来 |
[39:45] | Why do you keep doing it? | 你为什么一直这样 |
[39:50] | Believing what men tell you. | 相信男人告诉你的事 |
[39:53] | It was Sam. | 是山姆的错 |
[39:54] | It was the both of them. | 是他们两人的错 |
[40:01] | But I thought I did it. | 但我一直以为是我的 |
[40:02] | I thought I killed him. I — they let me believe that. | 我以为是我杀了他 他们让我相信了这一点 |
[40:05] | I… | 我… |
[40:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[40:15] | Home. | 在家 |
[40:20] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[40:24] | He needs to go. | 他得离开 |
[40:34] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[40:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[40:49] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[41:05] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[41:37] | I want to be there, but tell me how we explain that to anyone. | 我想过去 但告诉我怎么跟别人解释 |
[41:42] | N– No. | 不 |
[41:44] | The minute I show up, gossip starts, | 我一出现 谣言就会传开 |
[41:46] | and then this — w-what we’ve been doing, | 然后这事 我们做的事 |
[41:49] | that’s all anyone is gonna talk about. | 所有人都会谈论它 |
[41:52] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[41:53] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[41:56] | What? | 什么 |
[41:58] | I think I’m your son. | 我觉得我是你儿子 |
[42:02] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么那么想 |
[42:05] | Annalise Keating — | 安娜丽丝·基廷… |