时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – We’re gonna play a game. – Meet Bonnie. | -我们来玩一个游戏 -来认识一下邦尼 |
[00:03] | – What the hell is this? – Bonnie’s childhood. | -这是什么东西 -邦尼的童年 |
[00:06] | And that man is her father. | 而那个男人是她父亲 |
[00:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:10] | Whatever you want, I’ll do it. | 不管你想要什么 我都会做 |
[00:11] | So, please, just let me. | 求你了 给我个机会 |
[00:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:14] | Can I crash here for a while? | 我能在你这待一段时间吗 |
[00:17] | We’re screwing. | 我们上床了 |
[00:18] | There is an article on Annalise | 差不多每张报纸上 |
[00:19] | in almost every single paper. | 都有关于安娜丽丝的报道 |
[00:21] | This is a big deal. | 这可不是小事 |
[00:22] | You are suspended. | 你被停职了 |
[00:23] | No. | 不行 |
[00:24] | Annalise, please. | 安娜丽丝 拜托 |
[00:26] | No one here — | 没人想要 |
[00:26] | Lock me out of my classroom! | 别让我进教室 |
[00:28] | Are you worried Frank’s behind the fliers? | 你是不是担心海报是弗兰克贴的 |
[00:30] | You think that Frank might try to pin Mahoney’s shooting on me. | 你担心弗兰克会把马奥尼枪击案栽赃给我 |
[00:32] | I didn’t have a choice. He’s dead. | 我没有选择 他死了 |
[00:35] | So, he could be anywhere. | 所以他可能在任何地方 |
[00:37] | I’m gonna stay at your house till we find him. | 在我们找到他之前 我就住在你家 |
[00:38] | It’s Laurel. She’s been calling Frank. | 是劳拉 她一直在打给弗兰克 |
[00:40] | What’s the deal with your father? | 你父亲怎么了 |
[00:42] | He is not a good person. | 他不是个好人 |
[00:44] | Frank, I love you. Please come back to us. | 弗兰克 我爱你 求你回来我们身边吧 |
[00:47] | Now you just got to go see your father. | 现在你去看你爸爸吧 |
[00:51] | Wipe it clean. | 处理干净 |
[00:52] | Everything on it. | 所有数据 |
[00:54] | Annalise Keating, you’re under arrest. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 你被捕了 |
[01:17] | Pull it together, Hampton. | 振作点 汉普顿 |
[01:30] | There was no phone with your belongings. | 没找到你的手机 |
[01:32] | Did you lose it? | 丢了吗 |
[01:32] | I must’ve dropped it when your colleagues manhandled me. | 一定是你的人粗暴对待我时掉了 |
[01:35] | My job is hard enough without you giving me attitude. | 我的工作已经很不好做了 不用你给我脸色 |
[01:38] | Here. | 过来 |
[01:41] | Look straight into the camera, please. | 直视相机 |
[02:30] | Made a smoothie. You can take it with you. | 做了奶昔 你可以带着路上喝 |
[02:31] | Does it have bacon in it? | 放培根了 |
[02:33] | Try it before you judge. | 尝尝再说 |
[02:42] | It’s good. | 味道不错 |
[02:44] | Your crack’s ready, too. | 咖啡也好了 |
[02:48] | So you know, | 告诉你一声 |
[02:50] | I filed a missing person report on Frank. | 我上报了弗兰克的失踪 |
[02:52] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:54] | That was a test. | 我只是试探你 |
[02:56] | I haven’t done anything — yet. | 我什么都没做 暂时还没 |
[02:59] | – Nate. – So, you’d just rather I wait | -内特 -所以你想让我就这么干等着 |
[03:00] | until he does something terrible? | 直到他做出什么可怕的事 |
[03:01] | Nothing terrible’s gonna happen. | 不会发生可怕的事的 |
[03:04] | I’m handling it. | 我正在处理 |
[03:06] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[03:22] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[03:24] | I shouldn’t have involved you. | 我不该把你扯进来 |
[03:27] | It would be better for the both of us | 我觉得我们这段时间 |
[03:28] | if we just keep certain things separate for a while. | 保持一点距离会比较好 |
[03:32] | Church and state. Now you care about that? | 你现在居然还想着政教分离 |
[03:34] | I care about not hurting you again. | 我想的是不要再次伤害你 |
[03:36] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[03:37] | That’s not what this is about. | 跟这完全没关系 |
[03:39] | Or am I confused about what exactly we’re doing here? | 还是说我根本没搞明白现在到底在干什么 |
[03:44] | I don’t know what we’re doing, but neither do you. | 我不知道我们是在干什么 但你也不知道 |
[03:49] | Look, can we just not decide that right now? | 能不能不要现在决定 |
[03:54] | Let’s just see where it goes. | 看看会有什么发展 |
[03:58] | See where it goes, huh? | 看看会有什么发展 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:06] | You’re gonna make me late for work again. | 你又要害我迟到了 |
[04:13] | Smoothie. | 奶昔 |
[04:24] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:28] | I hope you’re here because you found the person | 希望你来找我是要告诉我你们找到 |
[04:30] | behind those fliers. | 张贴传单的人了 |
[04:31] | We’re still looking into it. | 我们还在调查 |
[04:32] | – Look harder. – Annalise, please — | -再查认真点 -安娜丽丝 拜托 |
[04:34] | You blindsided me at the meeting. | 你在会议上给我搞突然袭击 |
[04:36] | And I apologize for that. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:38] | – I — – But? | -我 -但是 |
[04:39] | Honestly, if I were just a spectator in that boardroom, | 说实话 如果我只是个旁观者 |
[04:42] | I would’ve stood up and cheered. | 我也许会站起来欢呼 |
[04:43] | Maybe you should have. | 也许你应该这么做 |
[04:44] | Then we wouldn’t be in this predicament. | 那样的话我们现在就不会处在这种境地 |
[04:45] | Well, we’re in this predicament because you insist on | 我们会处在这种境地是因为 |
[04:47] | making everything a fight. | 你每件事都要争个透底 |
[04:49] | My entire career’s under attack. | 我的职业生涯危在旦夕 |
[04:51] | Everything is a fight for me right now. | 现在对我来说每一件事都是一场战斗 |
[04:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:54] | I can be on your side if you just work with me. | 如果你跟我合作 我可以帮你 |
[04:59] | You enjoy this? | 你很享受吧 |
[05:00] | Being the good girl collecting gold stars from the board. | 当个乖乖女收集小红花 |
[05:05] | You don’t know me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[05:10] | I just came to say that I think I can manage this. | 我来是想告诉你 这事我可以处理 |
[05:14] | All I need you to do is your part. | 你只需要做好自己的工作 |
[05:16] | Keep a low profile. | 保持低调 |
[05:18] | Might be hard with my new case. | 我的新案子可能低调不起来 |
[05:20] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:22] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[05:25] | Annalise! | 安娜丽丝 |
[05:28] | Hey, what’s that? Zoom in. | 那是什么 放大 |
[05:30] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[05:32] | – She looks dead. – Holy — | -看起来是 -我去 |
[05:34] | Meet our next client, | 来见过我们下一位当事人 |
[05:35] | Toby Solomon, also known as…? | 托比·所罗门 人称… |
[05:39] | Mr. Millstone. | 米尔斯顿先生 |
[05:40] | The Call Girl Creeper. | “应召女郎跟踪狂” |
[05:42] | He was doing liquid “G” with an escort | 他和一位卖淫女嗑液体”逍遥丸” |
[05:43] | when she passed out, | 她晕过去了 |
[05:44] | so he dumped her body outside the apartment. | 他就将她的尸体扔在了公寓外面 |
[05:45] | She died of respiratory failure two days later. | 她在两天后死于呼吸衰竭 |
[05:48] | “She” being Virginia Michaelson. | 事件中的”她”是弗吉尼亚·迈克尔森 |
[05:50] | Her overdose is caught | 她吸毒过量的场景 |
[05:52] | on a neighbor’s live video feed. | 被邻居的实时监控拍摄到 |
[05:54] | Ms. Gunderson. | 冈德森小姐 |
[05:54] | Solomon is a heartless real-estate developer. | 所罗门是个冷酷无情的房地产开发商 |
[05:57] | In what world does he need a pro bono clinic? | 他怎么可能需要无偿法律服务 |
[05:59] | One — put aside your personal feelings | 首先 评估当事人的时候 |
[06:01] | when assessing a client. | 不要带个人情感 |
[06:02] | Two — he was bankrupted by this case. | 其次 他因为这个案子破产了 |
[06:04] | Because he fired like 10 of his attorneys | 他开了大概十个律师 |
[06:05] | when they told him to take a plea deal. | 因为他们让他接受认罪协议 |
[06:07] | Five of his attorneys, and don’t speak unless called on. | 是五个律师 没有被点名不准发言 |
[06:10] | Now, we’re joining this mid-trial. | 我们在庭审中途接下这个案子 |
[06:12] | The prosecution is halfway through the case, | 公诉方一直在跟进 案子已经过半 |
[06:13] | and has done a pretty good job with the jury. | 并且陪审团也很倾向于公诉方 |
[06:15] | So, how do we undo that? | 我们要如何扭转局势 |
[06:19] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[06:20] | I’m handing you a tabloid murder case, | 这是一个八卦小报趋之若鹜的杀人案 |
[06:22] | and no one wants to sit with me at the table? | 居然没人愿意协助我 |
[06:24] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[06:24] | Great, it’s your case, Ms. Pratt. | 很好 就是你了 普拉特小姐 |
[06:26] | – What about the contest? – Do over! | -比赛怎么办 -重来 |
[06:28] | I’ll see you in court tomorrow. | 明天法庭见 |
[06:30] | We don’t have time for games. | 我们没时间玩游戏 |
[06:31] | Make me proud. | 别让我失望 |
[06:36] | You’re on time. That’s one thing you can get right. | 你挺准时 至少这点做对了 |
[06:38] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[06:39] | I’m used to working with women who get paid by the hour. | 我经常和按小时计费的女性打交道 |
[06:43] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[06:44] | Ms. Pratt. She’s just joining our team. | 普拉特小姐 她刚加入我们的团队 |
[06:46] | You hit on her… | 你敢调戏她 |
[06:49] | and I’ll cut off your balls. | 当心我阉了你 |
[06:51] | Ms. Perez, what type of information | 佩雷斯女士 你收集到了哪些 |
[06:53] | were you able to gather about the defendant, | 与被告相关的信息 |
[06:55] | his Internet activity in particular? | 尤其是与他在网络上的活动相关的 |
[06:58] | On average, Mr. Solomon procured an escort three times a week. | 所罗门先生平均每周招妓三次 |
[07:02] | He also had a blog where he graded the women | 他还在一个博客上对卖淫女进行打分 |
[07:05] | based on factors such as breast size, pubic hair, | 依据是胸部尺寸 阴毛 |
[07:08] | and vocal enthusiasm. | 以及叫床声 |
[07:10] | I was young. I don’t do that anymore. | 我当时还年轻 早就不这么做了 |
[07:12] | Is there anything else you found | 还有其他 |
[07:13] | that might be relevant to this case? | 与本案相关的信息吗 |
[07:15] | I did a search of the deleted images | 我搜索了他相册中的已删除照片 |
[07:16] | from his Snipcam and found one particular selfie | 发现有一张自拍 |
[07:19] | that is illuminating. | 很有启发 |
[07:20] | Objection. | 反对 |
[07:21] | This image was not disclosed to us pre-trial, | 公诉方并未在庭审前向我方公开这张照片 |
[07:23] | – thereby violating Rule 573. – Rule 573. | -因此违反了条例573 -条例573 |
[07:25] | The defendant’s Snipcam cache was always | 被告的相册缓存一直是 |
[07:27] | in the discovery, Your Honor. | 证据之一 法官大人 |
[07:28] | Perhaps Ms. Keating just didn’t search hard enough. | 或许基廷女士在搜查时不够仔细 |
[07:31] | If it requires a computer expert to decipher discovery, | 如果证据需要电脑专家来破解 |
[07:34] | I move for a continuance. | 我申请延期审理 |
[07:35] | We can’t delay this case again because the defendant | 不能因为被告不停更换辩护律师 |
[07:37] | has a penchant for changing lawyers. | 而将本案一再推迟 |
[07:39] | Let me remind the A.D.A. that this type of bad faith | 我提醒助理检察官 这种恶意数据转储 |
[07:42] | data dumping is prohibited | 在美国政府诉华沙克案中 |
[07:43] | – under United States v. Warshak. – United States v. Warshak. | -已被禁止 -美国政府诉华沙克案 |
[07:45] | Stop. | 别学了 |
[07:46] | Let me see the evidence before making a decision. | 将证据呈上 我参考后再做决定 |
[07:56] | Approach. | 请上前 |
[07:58] | Please warn me if that’s what I think it is. | 如果是我想的那个东西拜托先提醒我一下 |
[08:00] | That is not a ween I want to be seeing. | 我可不想看到这种料 |
[08:07] | Motion to exclude on the basis of tampering. | 证物被篡改过 请求排除 |
[08:09] | The A.D.A. concealed this evidence, violating 4910. | 助理检察官隐藏证物 违反条例4910 |
[08:12] | I’m offended. We have fully complied | 这是污蔑 我们完全遵守 |
[08:14] | with our discovery obligations. | 取证的规定 |
[08:17] | I find no evidence of bad faith. | 并没有证据表明该证物被篡改过 |
[08:19] | Your Honor, this rises to the level of reversible error. | 法官大人 这将会造成可更改错误 |
[08:22] | Your objection is noted for the record. | 你的反对将会记录在案 |
[08:25] | Let’s continue. | 请继续 |
[08:29] | Ms. Perez, at what time did the defendant | 佩雷斯女士 你现在将展示的这张自拍 |
[08:30] | post this selfie which you will now show us? | 是被告在什么时间发布的 |
[08:33] | – 13 a.m. – Let the record state | -下午1点 -请记录 |
[08:36] | that this photo was posted seven minutes before | 这张照片是在所罗门终于愿意拨打911的 |
[08:38] | Mr. Solomon bothered to call 911. | 七分钟前上传的 |
[08:42] | Seven minutes that could’ve saved Virginia’s life. | 可以拯救弗吉尼亚性命的七分钟 |
[08:47] | Your witness. | 我问完了 |
[08:51] | I’d like to appeal for recusal as first chair | 我想申请撤换 |
[08:53] | as this case offends my sensibilities as a woman. | 因为这个案子伤害了我作为一个女人的感性 |
[08:55] | I’m okay with being offended. | 我不在乎这个 |
[08:56] | We don’t bail on our clients, Ms. Pratt. | 我们不能放弃当事人 普拉特小姐 |
[08:58] | I know. I just think you’d be better assisted | 我知道 我只是觉得你最好让一个 |
[09:00] | by a student who’s not so personally disgusted. | 没有掺杂个人情绪的学生来帮你比较好 |
[09:02] | Mr. Walsh, call your boyfriend, and have him check | 沃什先生 给你男友打个电话 让他检查 |
[09:04] | every hidden cavity of Toby’s computer and phone. | 托比电脑和手机里的每一个隐藏文件 |
[09:07] | Oliver’s not his boyfriend anymore. | 奥利弗和他分手了 |
[09:08] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[09:09] | It was his decision. It’s fine. | 这是他的决定 没事的 |
[09:11] | I’ll call him. | 我去给他打电话 |
[09:11] | Everybody else go back to clinic. | 剩下的人回法律中心 |
[09:13] | Prep Toby for the stand. | 给托比的上庭做准备 |
[09:14] | Wait, we’re putting that perv on the stand? | 等一下 我们要让那个人渣上庭 |
[09:16] | I don’t feel like that’s an appropriate way | 我觉得你们这样说当事人 |
[09:17] | to speak about a client. | 是非常不恰当的 |
[09:18] | You’ll get over it. Wes. | 省省吧 韦斯 |
[09:22] | Have you heard from Laurel? | 你有劳拉的消息吗 |
[09:23] | Yeah. She’s at her grandmother’s funeral. | 有 她去参加她奶奶的葬礼了 |
[09:25] | No, she’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[09:27] | I sent her to see her father. | 我把她送去见她父亲了 |
[09:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:42] | I thought I was meeting you upstairs. | 我还以为要上楼见你 |
[09:44] | I couldn’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[09:45] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[09:47] | “Smart” might also be a compliment a daughter likes to hear. | 我也许更想听你说我聪明 |
[09:50] | No fights, okay? | 别吵架 好吗 |
[09:56] | This is a social visit, | 你是来看看我 |
[09:57] | or are you just here to find your boyfriend? | 还是来找你男朋友的 |
[10:00] | Well, we’ll talk in my office. | 好吧 我们到办公室说 |
[10:02] | Decide if this Frank guy is worth your time. | 看看这个叫弗兰克的人值不值得你浪费时间 |
[10:11] | Did you eat lunch yet? | 你午饭吃了吗 |
[10:12] | I can have Diana call down to the chef, | 我可以让戴安娜吩咐厨师 |
[10:14] | make you a salad or something. | 给你做点沙拉什么的 |
[10:15] | You’re listening to my calls? | 你在偷听我的电话 |
[10:17] | Well, just since you said you were coming to visit. | 仅仅是在你说你要来之后 |
[10:20] | You leave a lot of voicemails for him. | 你给他留了很多语音信息 |
[10:22] | – Dad! – What choice do you give me? | -爸爸 -不然我怎么办 |
[10:24] | You throw a fit at Christmas, you’re blocking my e-mails. | 你圣诞节的时候大发脾气 拉黑我的邮箱 |
[10:26] | Title 18, section 2511 of the U.S. Code, | 根据美国法典第18章第2511节 |
[10:28] | wire tapping is a federal offense | 窃听是可以被处以 |
[10:30] | punishable by incarceration. | 入狱的联邦犯罪 |
[10:31] | Now I’ll tell you that you’re smart. | 现在 我会说你非常聪明 |
[10:35] | You must be Laurel. | 你一定是劳拉 |
[10:36] | I’m Ursela. | 我是厄休拉 |
[10:37] | Do you mind giving us a moment? | 能给我们一点时间吗 |
[10:38] | I need to speak to my father. | 我得和我父亲说点事情 |
[10:39] | Oh, no, that’s why Ursela’s here, m’ija. | 不用 厄休拉正是为此而来的 女儿 |
[10:42] | I’m the in-house executive coach. | 我是公司的执行辅导 |
[10:43] | I specialize in corporate mediation | 我的专业是企业调解 |
[10:45] | and conflict resolution. | 和解决纠纷 |
[10:49] | We have conflict, and Ursela here will help us resolve it. | 我们有分歧 厄休拉可以帮我们解决 |
[10:54] | Sit. | 坐 |
[11:07] | – I hate him. – Who? | -我讨厌他 -谁 |
[11:09] | Nate. He threw out all my junk food. | 内特 他把我的垃圾食品全都扔了 |
[11:12] | I just hid it, actually. | 是我藏起来了 |
[11:16] | I love you, you know that? | 太爱你了 |
[11:21] | So, he’s living here now? | 所以他现在住在这了 |
[11:25] | You don’t approve? | 你有意见 |
[11:26] | No, Nate’s great. | 没有 内特很好 |
[11:28] | Tell your face that. | 你脸上可不是这么说的 |
[11:30] | It’s about the case. | 是关于案子 |
[11:32] | I think we should plea out. | 我觉得应该让他认罪 |
[11:34] | You’ve been begging me for weeks | 你求了我几个星期 |
[11:35] | to take a real case, and now you want to quit? | 让我接一个真正的案子 现在却让我退出 |
[11:38] | No one will blame you for cutting a deal on this one, | 没人会因为你为这个案子达成交易而责备你 |
[11:40] | and it will help keep the President out of your hair. | 这还可以帮你摆脱校长的骚扰 |
[11:42] | The President can suck it. | 不用管那个校长 |
[11:44] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[11:49] | I’ll talk to the D.A. | 我会和地区检察官谈一谈 |
[11:51] | Just go and make sure our client is not trying | 你只要确保我们的当事人 |
[11:53] | to purchase Michaela. | 没有想着去嫖米凯拉就行 |
[11:59] | Please, please, please, please don’t show her. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 不要给她看 |
[12:01] | Look, I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll have sex with you. | 听着 我随你吩咐 我可以和你上床 |
[12:02] | Penetration! | 你在上 |
[12:03] | Michaela, have you seen this? | 米凯拉 你看过这个了吗 |
[12:05] | – Seen what? – I hate you. | -看过什么 -我恨你 |
[12:06] | Um, Aiden, our ex, got engaged. | 艾登 我们的前任 订婚了 |
[12:12] | Her name’s Whitney. | 她叫惠特尼 |
[12:13] | Uh, she went to Princeton, Phi Beta Kappa. | 她上了普林斯顿 进了斐贝塔姐妹会 |
[12:16] | Damn, she’s…got nothing on you, | 该死 她跟你没得比 |
[12:18] | and you’re way more accomplished. | 你比她更优秀 |
[12:19] | She’s a speech writer for the Governor of Connecticut, so… | 她是康涅狄格州州长的演讲稿撰写人 |
[12:22] | With a house in Martha’s Vineyard? | 她在马沙文雅岛还有房子 |
[12:24] | Looks like her parents have a place in Oak Bluffs, so. | 她父母在奥克布拉夫斯还有房子 |
[12:27] | You’re way hotter. Seriously, you’re a 9. | 你比她漂亮多了 真的 给你九分 |
[12:30] | 8 if I’m being picky. | 挑剔一点就八分 |
[12:32] | Back off, bro. The lady’s taken. | 走开 哥们 她有主了 |
[12:34] | Really? ‘Cause it seems like she’s still in love with that guy. | 是吗 她好像还爱着那个男人 |
[12:36] | The lady’s taken by me, okay? | 她是我的人了 好吗 |
[12:38] | I’m her boo, so just take your creeping elsewhere. | 我是她男友 别再猥琐试探了 |
[12:41] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[12:49] | I-I wanted to tell you. | 我想告诉你的 |
[12:50] | It’s just we haven’t been alone in a while. | 但一直没有独处的机会 |
[12:52] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:53] | I know. But I do. | 我知道 但我在乎 |
[12:55] | Is anyone prepping our client, | 有人在为当事人做上庭准备吗 |
[12:57] | or are you all just Googling your exes? | 还是都在搜索自己的前任 |
[12:59] | Mostly the latter. | 主要是后者 |
[13:01] | Did he tell you about my mother? | 他跟你说我妈的事了 |
[13:02] | Oh, please! For once, can we not talk about this? | 拜托 这次能不能不谈这事了 |
[13:04] | Hear that? “For once.” Okay, apparently, | 听到没 “这次” 很显然 |
[13:06] | you are not supposed to judge your father for leaving your mother | 你不能因为你爸在你妈心理出现问题时 |
[13:08] | in the middle of a mental-health crisis. | 离开她而责怪他 |
[13:09] | It was a mutual decision. | 这是我们共同的决定 |
[13:10] | He met my step-mother one month later — Elena. | 他一个月后认识了我的继母 埃琳娜 |
[13:13] | Shady, right? | 可疑吧 |
[13:14] | Will you help me out here, please? | 你能帮我说说话吗 拜托 |
[13:15] | No, no, no, don’t put this on her. | 不 不 别把她扯进来 |
[13:16] | It’s her job to not take sides. | 她现在不能站队 |
[13:18] | That’s true, but I find focusing on | 没错 但我发现 |
[13:19] | the immediate problems to be the most effective solution. | 最有效的办法是先解决最紧要的问题 |
[13:22] | I prefer to discuss the past. | 我更想谈谈过去 |
[13:23] | Did he tell you I was kidnapped when I was 16? | 他跟你说过 我十六岁时被劫持过吗 |
[13:26] | And my father here, – he refused to pay the ransom. | 而我爸拒绝提供赎金 |
[13:29] | The government wouldn’t allow me to do anything! | 政府不允许我采取任何举动 |
[13:31] | Oh, is that why? I understand. | 是吗 我明白了 |
[13:34] | I’m sorry, I just thought — | 抱歉 我以为… |
[13:35] | I thought you’d value your daughter’s life | 我以为你会更看重女儿的生命 |
[13:37] | over what the government… | 而不是政府的命令 |
[13:47] | Okay, let’s stick to English if I’m gonna help here. | 想让我帮忙就请说英语 |
[13:59] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[14:00] | I apologize for all of it. | 我为所有的事道歉 |
[14:06] | Every slight I ever committed against you and your mother. | 为了我伤害你和你母亲的每一件事 |
[14:11] | I want to move on, Laurel, and I think you do, too. | 让这一切都过去吧 劳拉 你也这么想吧 |
[14:18] | You know why I came here, | 你知道我来这里的原因 |
[14:19] | so if you don’t want to give me that, | 如果你不愿意给我 |
[14:20] | I’ll just go back home. | 那我就回家了 |
[14:22] | ‘Cause this isn’t it anymore, so let me know what you decide. | 因为这已经不是我的家了 决定好了告诉我 |
[14:34] | Nice work hiding that selfie. | 自拍藏得挺好啊 |
[14:36] | Just stealing one of your moves. | 从你那偷的师 |
[14:42] | Well, I’ll spare you the indignity of asking. | 省得你问了 |
[14:44] | I’m not offering your client any deal. | 我不会和你的当事人达成任何协议 |
[14:47] | I haven’t even begun my defense. | 我都还没开始辩护 |
[14:49] | You don’t know what’s coming down the road. | 你不知道接下来会怎么样 |
[14:50] | Is it better than a selfie with the corpse? | 这会比跟尸体自拍强吗 |
[14:54] | Offer me a deal, and you don’t have to worry about it. | 开个条件 你就不用担心了 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | I feel bad having to spell this out, | 我也不想明说 |
[15:02] | but there’s no deal for you here, Annalise. | 但不会有什么协议的 安娜丽丝 |
[15:05] | And when I say here, I mean this whole office. | “我们”是指整个办公室 |
[15:08] | That sounds like prosecutorial misconduct to me. | 这听起来像公诉人行事不当 |
[15:11] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[15:12] | Just payback for years of bad behavior. | 这只是为了报复你这些年的不当行为 |
[15:17] | We’re done? | 还有事吗 |
[15:27] | Such confidence. | 真是自信 |
[15:28] | Another move I stole from you, I guess. | 这也是跟你学的 |
[15:32] | Except I don’t have to fake it. | 但我不需要装 |
[15:46] | Your heart rate is in the 90s. | 你心率九十多 |
[15:50] | Is that bad? | 不好吗 |
[15:51] | It’s fast, but that’s normal after sex. | 有点快 但做爱后很正常 |
[15:54] | I’ll just take it as a compliment. | 我就当你是在夸我了 |
[16:00] | And what’s happening now? | 这又是在干什么 |
[16:03] | Oh, I’m just feeling for any abnormal growths. | 我在检查你有没有肿瘤 |
[16:05] | You want to celebrate your birthday with a clean bill of health. | 要健康地过生日嘛 |
[16:11] | I swiped your license while you were in the shower last night. | 你昨晚洗澡时 我瞄了你的执照 |
[16:15] | Why didn’t you tell me it was coming up? | 你为什么不告诉我你生日快到了 |
[16:18] | ‘Cause I hate my birthday. | 因为我讨厌我的生日 |
[16:19] | Well, that is only because you’ve never had me | 那是因为你还没试过让我帮你 |
[16:22] | to celebrate it with you. | 庆祝生日 |
[16:24] | I’m gonna make it fun. | 我会安排得很有趣的 |
[16:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:40] | 来电 劳拉 | |
[16:42] | It’s Laurel. | 是劳拉 |
[16:44] | Tell her that I’m really sorry about her grandmother, okay? | 帮我转告她她奶奶的事我很遗憾 好吗 |
[16:46] | I will. | 好的 |
[16:54] | Hey, I’m sorry it took me so long to call you back. | 很抱歉这么久才给你回电话 |
[16:57] | The mass went on for really, really long. | 弥撒真的搞了好久 |
[16:59] | Annalise told me where you are. | 安娜丽丝告诉我了你在哪 |
[17:01] | My grandmother did actually die. | 我奶奶真的死了 |
[17:03] | Three years ago, so it wasn’t a full-on lie. | 只不过是三年前 所以也不完全是骗人的 |
[17:06] | I’m not mad. | 我不是生气 |
[17:06] | I just don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do. | 我只是不希望你做什么你不想做的事 |
[17:09] | Doesn’t matter anyway ’cause my father probably won’t help. | 没关系反正我爸也不会帮我 |
[17:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:14] | I’d prefer not talk about it over the phone. | 我不想在电话里谈这个 |
[17:17] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:18] | Unless you just don’t want to tell me | 我看你是不想 |
[17:19] | anything about your dad | 跟我说你爸的事吧 |
[17:20] | ’cause he’s some spy or something. | 因为他是个间谍还是什么的 |
[17:24] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[17:26] | Special delivery. | 特别快递 |
[17:27] | Pastel de tres leches. | 三奶蛋糕 |
[17:30] | I’m still pissed at you. | 我还是生你的气 |
[17:36] | Mmm! Do you want a bite? | 你要尝一口吗 |
[17:37] | Elena’s got me on this whole gluten-free thing. | 埃琳娜要我吃什么无麸质的东西 |
[17:40] | Since when do you listen to what she says? | 你什么时候开始对她言听计从了 |
[17:48] | I spoke to your mother last week. | 上周我和你妈谈过了 |
[17:50] | No, it’s good. | 别担心 挺好的 |
[17:51] | I was checking up on her. | 我就是看看她过得怎么样了 |
[17:53] | She told me you spent the summer there. | 她告诉我你夏天在那过的 |
[17:54] | Said she was grateful you came. | 还说你来她很高兴 |
[17:56] | Are you gonna tell me where he is, Dad? | 你要告诉我他在哪吗 爸 |
[17:58] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[18:01] | You’re chasing after a man who’s not worthy of you. | 你在追一个不值得你追的人 |
[18:05] | You stalked him, too? | 你也跟踪他了 |
[18:06] | Not yet, but I hear you leave these pathetic messages | 还没 但是我听到你给一个不珍惜你的男人 |
[18:09] | to a man who clearly doesn’t appreciate you. | 留了很多可悲的信息 |
[18:12] | No, you don’t appreciate me. | 不 不珍惜我的是你 |
[18:16] | Is it because of me? | 这是因为我吗 |
[18:19] | That’s why you’re picking men who run off on you? | 这就是为什么你总是挑那些抛弃你的男人 |
[18:21] | Because you have daddy issues or something? | 你是有恋父情节还是什么 |
[18:23] | Whatever Ursela was saying. | 厄休拉这么说来着 |
[18:25] | You are a textbook narcissist. | 你真是个典型的自恋狂 |
[18:27] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[18:29] | I found him, Laurel. | 我找到他了 劳拉 |
[18:31] | This wayward Italian boyfriend of yours. | 你那放荡不羁的意大利男友 |
[18:33] | Hey, how you doin’? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[18:35] | Frank Delfino. | 我是弗兰克·德菲诺 |
[18:38] | Really? | 就这样 |
[18:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[18:47] | It’s a new investment I need to put under your name. | 这是一项新投资 我得划在你名下 |
[18:49] | I would put it in your brother’s name, | 我本来准备放在你哥名下的 |
[18:51] | but he’s under water in a deal in Venezuela. | 但是他委内瑞拉的生意亏了钱 |
[18:53] | You should leave. | 你该走了 |
[18:57] | You’re a member of this family, | 你是这个家的一分子 |
[18:59] | and you reap the benefits, m’ija. | 你也有好处 我的闺女 |
[19:00] | That’s why I keep wanting to get out of this family. | 这就是为什么我一直想离开这个家 |
[19:03] | Can you please go? | 请你离开好吗 |
[19:24] | 来电 安娜丽丝 | |
[19:28] | It’s Laurel. Leave a message, but I’ll probably never listen. | 这是劳拉 请留言 但我可能不会听的 |
[19:31] | Hi, just checking in. | 只是想问问情况 |
[19:32] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有什么需要就告诉我 |
[19:36] | Want me to make dinner? | 要我做晚饭吗 |
[19:37] | Not if it’s in a blender. | 只要不是搅拌机打出来的就好 |
[19:38] | I need comfort food. | 我需要美食 |
[19:40] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[19:42] | Or am I not allowed to ask you that with our new rules? | 还是说根据我们新的约定这我也不能问 |
[19:44] | Just an idiot client. | 就是个白痴客户 |
[19:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:48] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[19:51] | It’s about the case. | 是关于案子的 |
[19:59] | I’ll go. | 我回避一下 |
[20:04] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[20:06] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[20:08] | What? | 啥 |
[20:10] | Oh, uh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:12] | Toby withdrew $200,000 in cash from the bank. | 托比从银行里取了二十万现金 |
[20:15] | Oliver saw the e-mail receipt. | 奥利弗查到了电子收据 |
[20:17] | – When? – An hour ago. | -什么时候 -一个小时前 |
[20:25] | I took this case thinking you were broke. | 我接这个案子的时候以为你破产了 |
[20:29] | So, who are you bribing? | 你想买通谁 |
[20:30] | A juror? | 一个陪审员 |
[20:32] | Or are you just gonna buy another hooker? | 还是你要再叫个妓女 |
[20:34] | No, I told you I don’t buy sex. | 不是 我告诉过你我不买春 |
[20:36] | Then what are you doing with the money? | 那你拿这钱是想干什么 |
[20:38] | It’s for my last lawyer. | 这是给我上个律师的 |
[20:40] | You want to fire me? Go for it. | 你想开了我吗 去啊 |
[20:41] | He’s blackmailing me. | 他在勒索我 |
[20:44] | For what? | 拿什么 |
[20:46] | How do I know you just won’t blackmail me, too? | 我怎么知道你不会跟着勒索 |
[20:49] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[20:50] | You’ve just gone through six lawyers in one case. | 你这个案子刚换下第六个律师 |
[20:52] | It must be a record. | 创纪录了 |
[20:53] | I’ll tell you! | 我说 |
[20:56] | Just you have to promise not to — | 你必须保证不 |
[20:58] | Attorney-client privilege. | 有律师当事人保密协议 |
[20:59] | Only a hack would blackmail you. | 傻瓜才会勒索你 |
[21:02] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[21:05] | I killed a girl. | 我杀了一女孩 |
[21:08] | Virginia? | 弗吉尼亚 |
[21:09] | No. | 不是 |
[21:13] | Her name was Janie. | 她叫詹妮 |
[21:23] | It’s all fake, Michaela. | 都是装的 米凯拉 |
[21:26] | If she were really happy, | 她要是真开心 |
[21:27] | she wouldn’t have to post photos of herself looking happy. | 不会发这种看着开心的照片 |
[21:32] | Go home. You’re off the case. | 回家 别跟这案子了 |
[21:34] | But I’m first chair. | 但我是主辩 |
[21:35] | No, you just stood up first. | 不 你只是第一个站起来的 |
[21:36] | Now go. | 快走吧 |
[21:37] | Your sensibilities as a woman should be relieved. | 你作为女性的感性可以松一口气了 |
[21:43] | Is that the money? | 是那个钱吗 |
[21:44] | Doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要 |
[21:45] | Just leave. | 走吧 |
[21:50] | Well, I’m free the rest of the night | 我今晚没别的安排 |
[21:51] | if you want to grab a drink or something. | 我们可以去喝一杯 |
[21:54] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[21:56] | Call Connor. | 打给康纳尔 |
[21:58] | Tell him we’re going out. | 说我们要出去 |
[22:02] | She was just some girl I met on the street. | 这女孩是我在街上认识的 |
[22:05] | A hooker? | 妓女 |
[22:07] | No. I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[22:10] | She was a runaway. | 出走少女 |
[22:13] | Janie Sherwin. | 詹妮·舍温 |
[22:14] | Missing since April, 2012. | 自2012年四月失踪 |
[22:19] | She was 18. | 当时18岁 |
[22:25] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[22:27] | It’s good, right? | 不错吧 |
[22:30] | So. You like baseball, I assume? | 这么看来你喜欢棒球咯 |
[22:35] | Baseball and hot girls. | 棒球和辣妹 |
[22:37] | I think you got the wrong idea. | 你搞错了 |
[22:39] | I just got triggered. | 我被挑起来了 |
[22:41] | I know it — it doesn’t make it okay, but… | 我知道这不是理由 可是 |
[22:44] | You seriously thought that we were gonna hook up? | 你真以为我会跟你睡 |
[22:48] | I mean… look at you. | 照照镜子吧 |
[22:50] | You shouldn’t talk to people like that. | 你不能这样跟别人说话 |
[22:51] | Just keeping it real. | 实话实说而已 |
[22:53] | It’s harder than people think… | 别人想象不到的 |
[22:56] | going through life like this, getting bullied for how I look. | 我活得多难 因为外貌受欺负 |
[23:00] | Join a gym. Get some plastic surgery. | 健健身 整整容 |
[23:03] | Maybe then someone will have sex with you, because honestly, | 或许就会有人跟你做爱 毕竟说真的 |
[23:06] | even if you gave me all the coke in the world, | 哪怕你给我全世界的可卡因 |
[23:10] | nothing’s worth the PTSD of having | 也弥补不了被你这副 |
[23:13] | your gross, sweaty, hairy-ass body on top of mine. | 肥腻多毛的肉体倾轧造成的创伤 |
[23:16] | Like, I would rather swallow a jar of razor blades — | 我宁愿吞刀片也不肯 |
[23:24] | We’ve all been called names. | 我们都被人羞辱过 |
[23:31] | What’d you do with her? | 你怎么处理的 |
[23:35] | There’s an abandoned warehouse I almost bought in Manayunk. | 我在马拉扬克有间快要付讫的废弃谷仓 |
[23:42] | I left her in a broken freezer. | 把她丢进一了个坏掉的冷冻柜里 |
[23:51] | Turn up the A/C ’cause we about to destroy this joint! | 空调再热点 我们要扫平这地方 |
[23:54] | That’s right, baby! | 没错 宝贝儿 |
[23:55] | We in you, Atlantic city! | 我们来了 大西洋城 |
[23:56] | So, what’s our plan? | 有什么打算 |
[23:57] | Drink enough to forget that gay Aiden’s | 喝得大醉 好忘掉基佬艾登 |
[24:00] | getting straight married? | 就要形婚这事 |
[24:01] | Drunk enough to forget men exist. | 喝得大醉 好忘掉男人这种生物 |
[24:02] | Except for us, right? ‘Cause we’re the woke ones. | 除了我们对吧 因为我们已经觉醒 |
[24:04] | Hey. Uh, can I just say how happy this makes me, | 我想说我很高兴 |
[24:08] | that we can hang out and not make this weird? | 我们能出来玩而不会尴尬 |
[24:11] | Uh, what? You thought I couldn’t do that? | 怎么 你以为我做不到吗 |
[24:14] | Of — Of course I did. | 没这么想 |
[24:15] | I just, uh — it means a lot to me that we can be friends. | 只是能继续做朋友对我意义重大 |
[24:20] | I never said that we’re friends. | 我可没说咱俩是朋友 |
[24:22] | Let’s see how the night goes. Maybe we can get there. | 先看今晚处得如何吧 或许能行呢 |
[24:28] | It’s 20 grand. | 这是两万 |
[24:29] | – Where did you get that? – Borrowed it from Toby. | -哪儿来的 -找托比借的 |
[24:31] | Wait, that’s why you wanted to come here? | 所以你要来这儿 |
[24:32] | In what world did you think it was okay to steal that money? | 你怎么能偷那笔钱呢 |
[24:34] | – This is stolen money? – He’s kidding. | -赃款吗 -他说笑的 |
[24:35] | It’s my husband’s. Bastard’s cheating on me. | 我老公的 那混蛋偷腥 |
[24:37] | – Can you believe it? – We’re getting the hell out of here. | -难以置信 -咱们快走吧 |
[24:38] | Go if you want to. I’m happy right here. | 谁爱走谁走 我在这里很开心 |
[24:40] | – All on black. – Michaela, what… okay. | -全押黑 -米凯拉 怎么 好吧 |
[24:41] | No more bets. | 停止下注 |
[24:42] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 老天 老天 老天 老天 |
[24:44] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[24:49] | 8, black. | 八号 黑 |
[25:03] | There are no bad ideas right now. | 任何想法都可以 |
[25:07] | We tell the D.A. | 告诉地检 |
[25:09] | Except that one. | 除了这个 |
[25:11] | You need good press. | 你需要正面新闻 |
[25:12] | What’s better than helping recover the body | 有什么比找到失踪女孩的尸体 |
[25:14] | of a missing girl? | 更好的新闻呢 |
[25:15] | We haven’t even seen the body yet. | 我们还没看到尸体 |
[25:17] | For all we know, it doesn’t even exist. | 说不定根本不存在什么尸体 |
[25:19] | Then just say you were compelled… | 那就说你是基于 |
[25:23] | …for moral and ethical reasons. | 道德伦理原因 |
[25:25] | Like they’ll believe that. | 好像他们会相信一样 |
[25:27] | It’s — it’s cute, though. | 但很有趣 |
[25:37] | Janie’s mother still updates the website every week. | 詹妮的母亲每周还在更新网页 |
[25:41] | People still e-mail thinking they spotted Janie. | 人们还在发邮件说他们发现了詹妮 |
[25:45] | And Rebecca? | 那丽贝卡呢 |
[25:48] | You gonna tell the police where to find her body, too? | 你还要去告诉警察她的尸体在哪儿吗 |
[25:54] | It could’ve been me. | 我当初也可能会落得这个下场 |
[25:58] | If the police hadn’t caught my father, I would’ve run away. | 如果不是警察抓住了我父亲 我就会出走 |
[26:02] | Ended up on the street. | 流落街头 |
[26:06] | But that didn’t happen. | 但并未如此 |
[26:10] | Because someone did the right thing. | 因为有人做了正确的事 |
[26:14] | I can call in an anonymous tip. | 我可以打匿名电话 |
[26:18] | No one will know it was me. | 没人会知道是我 |
[26:20] | Toby will know. | 托比会知道 |
[26:41] | You can sleep here. | 你可以睡在这儿 |
[26:44] | I can tell Nate to leave. | 我可以叫内特走 |
[26:46] | We can eat ice cream in bed, watch a bad movie. | 我们可以在床上吃冰淇淋 看烂片 |
[26:52] | I won’t call the police. | 我不会报警 |
[26:58] | I just don’t see any reason why you should be alone. | 我只是不想让你一个人待着 |
[27:06] | I’m just tired. | 我累了 |
[27:13] | I’ll go. | 我走了 |
[27:29] | 13, black. | 13 黑色 |
[27:32] | 80 grand in the bank, bitch! | 银行里有八万了 贱人 |
[27:34] | What’d I say? | 我说过什么 |
[27:35] | Always bet black! | 总是买黑色 |
[27:36] | And I’ll never go back! | 我绝不放手 |
[27:37] | No. | 不行 |
[27:39] | – You staying in the hotel? – No, no, no. | -你住在酒店吗 -不 不 |
[27:40] | We’re only here for the night. | 我们只待一晚上 |
[27:41] | Oh! Okay, cool. | 行 好的 |
[27:42] | – I’ll tell you, if she keeps playing like this… – Oh, hell no. | -我跟你说 如果她一直 -天啊 不 |
[27:44] | – …they’re gonna comp you guys a suite probably. – Oh, yeah? | -他们多半会给你们赢下一间套房 -是吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah. You got to throw a party. | 没错 你得办个派对 |
[27:47] | You should. | 没错 |
[27:48] | They give you one of those, uh — the Jacuzzi tubs. | 他们会给你一间有按摩浴缸的房间 |
[27:53] | Dude, you got to put your peen between the O-man | 兄弟 你得阻止小奥 |
[27:55] | and that him-bo over there. | 和那边那个荡夫 |
[27:56] | – Yeah, he’s hot. – You’re hot, okay? | -他挺性感的 -你也很性感 好吗 |
[27:58] | So go over there and show that queen who’s boss. | 你过去让那骚基知道谁是正房 |
[28:00] | We broke up, Asher. | 我们分手了 亚设 |
[28:02] | That doesn’t mean you just quit him, brokeback. | 但不代表你戒掉了他 断背男 |
[28:04] | You got to fight for it. | 你得努力赢回他 |
[28:05] | He quit on me! Okay? | 是他戒掉我了 好吗 |
[28:07] | He’s very secure in his decision. | 他只做有把握的决定 |
[28:09] | He doesn’t want to be with me. | 他不想和我在一起 |
[28:10] | Maybe he wants to be with that guy, I don’t know. | 也许他想和那男人在一起 |
[28:12] | But you trying to be our Yenta or — | 不管你是想当我们的事儿妈 |
[28:14] | or parent trapping us or whatever, | 还是管住我们 |
[28:15] | it’s really not helpful. | 都没用 |
[28:19] | Walshy needs a hug. | 小沃什需要抱抱 |
[28:21] | – No. – 27, red. | -不 -27 红色 |
[28:23] | Did she just say red? | 她刚说了红色吗 |
[28:25] | Oh, no. No! No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[28:41] | 韦斯 你醒了吗 | |
[28:56] | Hey, you need a drink? | 你需要喝一杯吗 |
[28:58] | It’s rum and Coke. | 这是朗姆兑可乐 |
[29:00] | Uh, you know, I’m actually driving, | 我要开车 |
[29:02] | but you — you should give it to Oliver. | 但你应该给奥利弗 |
[29:04] | That’s his drink. | 他喜欢喝 |
[29:05] | Yeah, but I, uh — I brought it to you. | 没错 但这是给你拿的 |
[29:06] | I’m saying he’s the better choice, so… | 我的意思是他是更好的选择 所以… |
[29:09] | Look, he’s a monster in bed. | 他在床上很疯狂 |
[29:11] | Asian guys aren’t really my type. | 亚裔男不是我喜欢的类型 |
[29:13] | But, uh, you… | 但你… |
[29:18] | So, you’re a bigot? | 你是个歧视他人的自大狂 |
[29:19] | What are you talking about? I’m stating a preference. | 你什么意思 我只是表达我的偏好 |
[29:21] | Let me guess, you’re — | 我猜猜看 |
[29:22] | you’re only into masc dudes, too, right? | 你也只喜欢肌肉男 对吧 |
[29:24] | Your Humpr profile, it’s all, | 你约炮软件上的资料说明了一切 |
[29:25] | “No fats, no femmes, no blacks, no Asians.” | “不喜胖 不喜娘 不喜黑 不喜亚裔” |
[29:28] | Look, man, I think you just need to relax. | 伙计 我觉得你得放轻松点 |
[29:29] | Or I need to kick your ass! | 或者我该收拾你 |
[29:30] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:35] | I think I’m gonna go find my friends. | 我得去找我的朋友了 |
[29:41] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[29:43] | Nothing, but, you know, dodged a bullet. | 没什么 只是避免了麻烦 |
[29:46] | Because you sabotaged me. | 因为你毁我的炮 |
[29:47] | No. | 不 |
[29:48] | No, I would never do that. | 不 我绝不会这么做 |
[29:50] | Except you just did. | 但你这么做了 |
[29:51] | Walshy. Please, please, please | 小沃什 拜托 拜托 |
[29:55] | tell me you just won 20k on the slots. | 告诉我你在老虎机上赢了两万 |
[29:58] | What? | 什么 |
[29:59] | I lost some of the money. | 我输了点钱 |
[30:00] | No, not some of it. All of it. | 不 不只是一点 是所有 |
[30:02] | Like we have zero left, zilch, negative Benjamins. | 我们一分钱都没有了 |
[30:05] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[30:07] | I just wanted to have fun. | 我只是想找点乐子 |
[30:08] | Yeah, well, I’m having a lot of fun. | 是吗 我现在乐趣无穷啊 |
[30:10] | How about you guys? | 你们呢 |
[30:13] | I still pray I’ll open the door | 我依旧祈祷当我打开门时 |
[30:15] | and she’ll be standing there, | 她就站在门外 |
[30:18] | that I’ll be able to hold her again. | 我能再次将她拥入怀中 |
[30:20] | 帮忙寻找詹妮 热线电话 215-555-0155 | |
[30:21] | Mama’s still here for you, baby girl. | 妈妈仍在此守候 宝贝女儿 |
[30:25] | I’ll always be waiting for you. | 我会一直等你回来 |
[30:38] | You gonna keep that up all night? | 你要辗转反侧一晚上吗 |
[30:40] | Probably. | 大概吧 |
[30:43] | Frank stuff? | 在想弗兰克的事 |
[30:45] | No. | 不是 |
[30:48] | How about this? | 不如这样吧 |
[30:50] | What’s said in the dark doesn’t leave this room. | 今夜所说的话全部留在这卧室里 |
[30:53] | That applies to the both of us. | 你我都一样 |
[30:55] | What secrets do you have? | 你有什么秘密 |
[30:57] | Right now, we’re focused on you. | 现在重点是你 |
[31:05] | There’s a dead girl in a freezer, | 冷冻柜里有个死了的女孩 |
[31:06] | and I can’t do anything about it. | 但我什么都不能做 |
[31:17] | 来电 弗兰克 | |
[31:27] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[31:29] | You think I’m stupid, don’t you? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[31:31] | Think I’m gonna fall for those voicemails? | 觉得我会上那些语音留言的当 |
[31:33] | No, Frank. | 不 弗兰克 |
[31:33] | Annalise isn’t mad at you. | 安娜丽斯没生你的气 |
[31:36] | She tried to kill me, Laurel. | 她想杀我 劳拉 |
[31:38] | She tell you that? Just tell her this, okay? | 她告诉过你吗 替我给她传句话 |
[31:40] | We’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[31:41] | Wait, don’t say anything else. | 等等 别再说了 |
[31:43] | No need to send any more hit men my way. | 不用再派杀手来找我了 |
[31:45] | Just… | 就… |
[31:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:00] | I saw you flirting, and I got jealous, | 我看见你们打情骂俏 心生嫉妒 |
[32:03] | so I told him…to back off. | 就让他滚开 |
[32:05] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再这样了 |
[32:07] | No, it will. It’s fine. | 还会发生的 没关系 |
[32:08] | You’re allowed to be angry with me, | 你可以对我生气 |
[32:10] | but it’s not like I was gonna go hook up | 但我又不是要和那男人 |
[32:12] | with the guy in the bathroom. | 去洗手间快活一番 |
[32:16] | Yeah, no, I know. I… | 当然 我知道 我… |
[32:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:20] | I don’t want you to be sorry. | 我不想听你说对不起 |
[32:21] | I want you to act like an adult. | 我希望你可以成熟点 |
[32:25] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:26] | I will do better. | 我不会这样了 |
[32:29] | So, do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[32:30] | $15,000. Take it or leave it. | 一万五 不还价 |
[32:32] | That’s a 2.5 karat with D color | 这是他…这是我花了四万五 |
[32:34] | and flawless clarity that he… that I paid $45,000 for. | 买的2.5克拉无色无瑕钻戒 |
[32:38] | And this is a 24/7 pawn shop. | 而这里是全天营业典当行 |
[32:40] | You don’t like it, go on eBay. | 你不喜欢 就去易趣上卖啊 |
[32:42] | – $30,000. – $16,000. | -三万 -一万六 |
[32:43] | – $28,000. – $17,000. | -两万八 -一万七 |
[32:45] | $21,000 or I file a report with the FTC | 两万一 不然我就向联邦贸易委员会举报 |
[32:46] | that you entered into a negotiation of sale | 你未证实我是戒指的法定所有人 |
[32:48] | before confirming that I was the legal owner of the ring, | 就试图与我协商交易 |
[32:51] | resulting in you losing your license. | 让你执照被吊销 |
[32:55] | Okay, that was hot. | 太性感了 |
[32:56] | Like, I want you to sit on my face right now hot. | 让我想在此时此刻就地给你口一管 |
[32:59] | And a grand in profit? Are you kidding me? | 还多给了一千 逗我吗 |
[33:01] | He was like, “This is not eBay.” | 他还说 “这儿又不是易趣” |
[33:06] | That’s 1,000 bucks. | 那可是一千块 |
[33:08] | I could use that. | 你不如给我 |
[33:10] | It’s blood money. | 那是血腥钱 |
[33:15] | I got arrested the night Virginia died. | 我在弗吉尼亚死的那晚被逮捕 |
[33:18] | I spent a couple nights in the county jail | 律师保释我之前 |
[33:21] | before my lawyer could get bail. | 我在郡监狱待了几晚 |
[33:23] | And during this time, | 这段时间 |
[33:24] | did you speak to any other inmates? | 你和其他狱友交谈过吗 |
[33:27] | Yes, there was a, uh, man in my cell block. | 是的 在我的牢房里有一个男人 |
[33:31] | Why is he on the stand? | 他怎么在证人席上 |
[33:32] | And what did this man tell you? | 那个男人和你说了什么 |
[33:34] | He asked me if I knew about this girl | 他问我是否了解詹妮·舍温的情况 |
[33:37] | Janie Sherwin from the news. | 那个出现在新闻中的女孩 |
[33:40] | And why did he seem interested in this girl? | 他为什么会对这个女孩感兴趣 |
[33:44] | He said he’d killed her and hid her in a freezer. | 他说他杀了她 把她藏在冷冻柜里 |
[33:46] | Objection. Relevance. | 反对 这与本案无关 |
[33:47] | My client is trying to tell the truth | 我的当事人只是想说出 |
[33:48] | about this girl who’s been missing for years. | 关于这个失踪数年的女孩的真相 |
[33:50] | Again, relevance. | 这与本案无关 |
[33:51] | It’s relevant because it proves my client | 这与本案有关 这证明了 |
[33:52] | has been unable to get a fair trial | 我的当事人没有在费城 |
[33:54] | in the city of Philadelphia. | 得到公平审判 |
[33:55] | Objection. Inflammatory. | 反对 煽动性言论 |
[33:56] | A very serious accusation, Ms. Keating. | 这项指控非常严重 基迁女士 |
[33:58] | You want proof? | 你想要证据 |
[33:59] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[34:00] | I’d like to enter into evidence a prison record sheet | 我提请将我当事人被捕当晚的 |
[34:03] | of my client the night he was arrested. | 监狱登记表列入证据 |
[34:05] | You’ll see that he was placed in the same cell block | 你们会发现他和一位叫杰克逊·泰瑞的犯人 |
[34:08] | as an inmate named Jackson Terry… | 关在同一个牢房中… |
[34:10] | Jackson Terry’s got four counts of first-degree murder, | 杰克逊·泰瑞被控四项一级谋杀罪名 |
[34:13] | all women, all violent. | 受害人全部是女性 都是暴力袭击 |
[34:14] | You just say they crossed paths. Terry confessed. | 你就说他们见过面 泰瑞承认了 |
[34:16] | …who confessed his crime to my client. | 向我的当事人承认了他所犯下的罪行 |
[34:18] | Now, it was not my intention | 在公开庭上讨论此事 |
[34:20] | to discuss this matter in open court, | 并非我的本意 |
[34:22] | but Ms. Atwood refused to even hear my offer yesterday. | 但昨天阿特伍德女士拒绝听我的提议 |
[34:26] | Because Ms. Keating never said anything about a murdered girl. | 因为基廷女士从未提及有女孩被谋杀 |
[34:28] | I never had the chance. | 我根本没机会说 |
[34:29] | In fact, Ms. Atwood inferred | 事实上 阿特伍德女士告诉我 |
[34:31] | that no one in the D.A.’s office would negotiate with me. | 地区检察官办公室中没人愿意与我协商 |
[34:33] | That is a lie, Your Honor. | 这是谎言 法官阁下 |
[34:34] | Did we not meet yesterday in your office? | 我们昨天没在你办公室见面吗 |
[34:36] | – Yes — – Did you not say | -见过 -你有没有说过 |
[34:37] | that my reputation was the sole reason | 我的名声是你不肯 |
[34:39] | why you wouldn’t negotiate with me, which let’s be clear, | 与我协商的唯一原因 而我们都很清楚 |
[34:41] | is the very definition of prosecutorial bias. | 你这种举动就是公诉人偏见 |
[34:44] | – Judge, I can explain. – You should explain. | -法官阁下 我可以解释 -你应该解释 |
[34:46] | To Janie Sherwin’s mother, Sharon, | 向詹妮·舍温的母亲 莎伦解释 |
[34:48] | who’s been suffering for years | 多年来她不知女儿是死是活 |
[34:49] | not knowing whether her daughter’s dead or alive. | 饱受折磨 |
[34:51] | My client is attempting to end that suffering, | 我的当事人试图让她不再受折磨 |
[34:53] | but your prejudice against me won’t allow it. | 但你对我的偏见却阻碍了此事 |
[34:56] | Your Honor, it’s no secret | 法官阁下 在这个法庭上 |
[34:58] | that my reputation has suffered in this courthouse. | 我的名声受到诋毁已不是秘密 |
[35:00] | I can handle it. | 我能接受 |
[35:01] | But I won’t allow it to keep my client | 但我绝不能允许这件事影响我的当事人 |
[35:03] | from getting a fair trial. | 受到公平的审判 |
[35:10] | Three years. You just need to plead guilty | 三年 你只需认下 |
[35:12] | to involuntary manslaughter. | 过失杀人罪 |
[35:14] | Three years in jail? | 去监狱待三年 |
[35:16] | You let one woman die in the street | 你让一个女人在街边死去 |
[35:17] | and another rot in a freezer. | 另一个在冷冻柜中腐烂 |
[35:19] | God knows you deserve worse. | 你该受到更严厉的惩罚 |
[35:20] | But I hired you because you said you’d get me no jail time! | 但你说不会让我坐牢我才雇你的 |
[35:28] | You killed two innocent women, | 你杀害了两个无辜的女子 |
[35:30] | and you still think you get to complain? | 还敢在这里抱怨 |
[35:33] | Say you’ll take the deal! | 说你会接受认罪协议 |
[35:34] | Say it! | 快说 |
[35:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:48] | Is this a goodbye, | 这是道别吗 |
[35:49] | or should I call Ursela back in again? | 还是我该再叫厄休拉进来 |
[35:51] | No need. | 不需要 |
[35:52] | I just came to drop this off. | 我就是来送这个东西的 |
[36:05] | I, uh, can’t thank you enough. | 对你真是感激不尽 |
[36:08] | I scratch your back, you scratch mine. | 你帮我 我帮你 |
[36:14] | It’s quite clever. | 真的很聪明 |
[36:15] | He used a pretty sophisticated program to hide his location, | 他用了一个复杂的程序来隐藏自己的位置 |
[36:19] | but we were able to find him in a town called Coalport. | 但我们成功在一个叫科尔伯特的小镇找到了他 |
[36:25] | It’s near Pittsburgh. | 离匹兹堡不远 |
[36:27] | He’s been there about a week. | 他在那里有一星期了 |
[36:32] | I’ll let you get back to work. | 你继续工作吧 不打扰了 |
[36:33] | How well do you know this man, m’ija? | 你有多了解他 孩子 |
[36:36] | I’m an adult. | 我是成年人了 |
[36:36] | I can decide who I want in my life, | 我可以决定生活中想要谁的参与 |
[36:38] | so no more spying on me. | 所以别再监视我了 |
[36:40] | No more bugging my phone. | 别再窃听我的手机 |
[36:41] | I wouldn’t need to if you’d just return my calls. | 如果你回我电话我也不至于此 |
[36:44] | Listen. | 听着 |
[36:46] | I know why you’re angry. I understand. | 我知道你为何生气 我明白 |
[36:49] | I never saw you, | 我没注意到你 |
[36:51] | not this person you’ve become. | 已经变成了一个优秀的人 |
[36:56] | I see her now. | 现在我发现了 |
[36:58] | You’ve taken everything you’ve been through, | 你从你经受的所有苦痛中 |
[37:02] | all the pain, | 汲取养分 |
[37:03] | and you turned it into strength. | 将它变成了力量 |
[37:06] | And for that, I am proud of you. | 我为你感到自豪 |
[37:09] | Very, very proud. | 非常的自豪 |
[37:15] | Por favor, please don’t ever disappear on me like that again. | 求你 不要再那样突然失踪了 |
[37:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:29] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[37:35] | Can I help you? | 需要帮助吗 |
[37:37] | Or did you just come to return the money you stole? | 还是说你只是来还钱的 |
[37:40] | It was beyond stupid. I know. | 这真是蠢到家了 我知道 |
[37:44] | I was just angry at men, | 我只是很生气 |
[37:46] | especially rich ones who don’t appreciate what they have. | 尤其是那些不珍惜自己财富的富人 |
[37:52] | Just put it back. | 把它放回去吧 |
[38:01] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry about Asher. We were gonna tell you — | 亚设的事我很抱歉 我们本打算告诉你 |
[38:06] | God, you just ruined it. | 天啊 都被你毁了 |
[38:08] | What? | 什么 |
[38:09] | We don’t need to make this a thing, Michaela. | 米凯拉 我们不用这样小题大做 |
[38:13] | Bone whoever you want. | 你想和谁睡就和谁睡 |
[38:19] | What do I do with this? | 这些钱我该怎么办 |
[38:21] | Keep it. See if he has the nerve to ask for it back. | 拿着吧 看看他有没有胆子要回去 |
[38:24] | Look. | 看 |
[38:32] | President Hargrove? | 哈格洛夫董事长 |
[38:34] | What is it, Candice? | 什么事 坎迪斯 |
[38:35] | Barry Lewiston is on the phone. | 巴里·路易斯顿找您 |
[38:39] | Of course he is. | 当然了 |
[38:43] | Hi, Barry. | 巴里 |
[38:45] | Yes, I am reading it right now. | 是的 我正在看 |
[38:51] | It’s Laurel. Leave a message, | 我是劳拉 请留言 |
[38:52] | but I’ll probably never listen. | 但我可能永远不会听 |
[38:56] | Are you back? | 你回来了吗 |
[38:57] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[39:06] | Sorry, I was just, uh — | 抱歉 我只是在… |
[39:07] | Calling Laurel? | 打给劳拉 |
[39:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:14] | I’m about to start my E.R. rotation. | 我要开始去急诊室轮班了 |
[39:18] | And people’s lives literally will depend on me. | 人们的命就掌握在我的手中 |
[39:21] | Instead of me focusing on that, | 而我脑子里想的 |
[39:23] | I’ve been stressing about | 却全是你生日要到了 |
[39:24] | what to get you for your birthday | 我应该给你买什么礼物 |
[39:25] | while you’re into some other girl. | 而你却在想别的女孩 |
[39:27] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[39:28] | I want to believe you. | 我也想信你 |
[39:30] | But then I see your face when her name shows up on your phone. | 但我看到了你在手机上看到她的名字时的表情 |
[39:33] | My face? | 我的表情 |
[39:34] | You get…happy. | 你变得…很开心 |
[39:38] | In a way, that makes me happy for you. | 从某种意义上来说 这让我为你感到高兴 |
[39:41] | Because God knows that you deserve nothing but good things | 因为现在 你非常值得拥有 |
[39:43] | at this point in your life. | 美好的东西 |
[39:46] | You’re the good thing in my life. | 你就是我生命中美好的东西 |
[39:48] | Not Laurel. | 不是劳拉 |
[39:50] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[39:55] | You don’t have to get me anything for my birthday. | 你不用为我生日准备任何东西 |
[39:59] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[40:06] | I’m sorry I didn’t call you back. | 抱歉我没给你回电 |
[40:08] | I got a little paranoid using the phone around my dad. | 我有点紧张 不敢在我爸边上用手机 |
[40:11] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[40:14] | Did he find Frank? | 他找到弗兰克了吗 |
[40:16] | Yes, but he wouldn’t tell me where he was | 找到了 但他要我保证以后都听他的 |
[40:18] | unless I signed my soul over to him, | 不然不肯告诉我他在哪里 |
[40:20] | and I couldn’t do it, not again. | 我做不到 这次不行 |
[40:23] | I’m sorry, I really wanted to help. | 对不起 我真的很想帮忙 |
[40:27] | Fathers suck. | 父亲最烂了 |
[40:29] | I think we can all agree on that. | 我想我们都同意这一点 |
[40:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:38] | I think we all need a drink. | 我觉得我们需要喝一杯 |
[40:42] | No! | 不 |
[41:02] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[41:05] | Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me. | 对不起 抱歉 让一让 |
[41:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[41:11] | Annalise called me from jail. Did you do it? | 安娜丽丝在监狱给我打了电话 你弄好了吗 |
[41:13] | Do what? | 弄什么 |
[41:14] | The phone. | 手机 |
[41:15] | She sent me to find you. | 她让我来找你 |
[41:17] | It’s clean. | 清除干净了 |
[41:18] | Good. | 好 |
[41:19] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[41:23] | Now, Miss, you need clearance to come in — | 小姐 你没有权限进入这里 |
[41:24] | I’m Annalise Keating’s lawyer. This is her house. | 我是安娜丽丝·基廷的律师 这是她的家 |
[41:27] | John! | 约翰 |
[41:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:36] | Come on, Bonnie. This is an active crime scene. | 别这样 邦尼 这是犯罪现场 |
[41:38] | Just tell me what the charges are, | 告诉我是什么指控 |
[41:39] | and I’ll get out of your hair. | 我就不烦你了 |
[41:40] | And have the chief tear me a new one? | 然后让局长把我生吞活剥了吗 |
[41:41] | I don’t think so. | 还是算了吧 |
[41:43] | Are you not telling me because you don’t have a case? | 你不告诉我是因为你们无法立案吗 |
[41:45] | This arrest is just for headlines? | 逮捕只是为了博人眼球 |
[41:47] | Look, you’ll get your charges soon enough, just not from me. | 你很快就会知道指控 但是不会由我告诉你 |
[41:50] | You can only hold her for 48 hours without charging her. | 没有针对她的指控 你只能关押她48小时 |
[41:53] | – Yeah, and that’s — – Hold up! | -是啊 那是… -等等 |
[41:55] | Everybody quiet! | 所有人安静 |
[41:56] | Rescue 1. Rescue 1 priority. | 一号救援队 一号救援队 重要呼叫 |
[41:59] | This is Gaines. Talk to me. | 我是盖恩斯 请说 |
[42:02] | We have another occupant. We’re bringing them out now. | 我们发现了其他人 正在带他们出来 |
[42:05] | Status? | 状态如何 |
[42:08] | Status?! | 状态如何 |
[42:09] | There’s a pulse. I repeat, we have a pulse. | 还有脉搏 重复 还有脉搏 |
[42:12] | Get an ambulance ready. | 让救护车做好准备 |
[42:13] | Line up a police escort for the hospital. | 派警车护送前往医院 |
[42:16] | Come on, everyone! Let’s go! | 所有人快点 行动起来 |