时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We immediately suspend your license. | 我们立刻暂停你的执照 |
[00:04] | You can’t fire me because of this. | 你不能因为这个就炒了我 |
[00:05] | Without a license, your tenure gets nullified. | 没有执照 聘约自动失效 |
[00:08] | You’re an alcoholic. | 你酗酒 |
[00:09] | No, the problem is you’re a little bitch! | 不 问题是你就是一条走狗 |
[00:10] | Get help. | 有病就要治 |
[00:12] | My name is Annalise Keating, and I’m an alcoholic. | 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 我酗酒 |
[00:14] | Nate? | 内特 |
[00:15] | You don’t know how long I’ve been wanting this to happen. | 你不知道我等这一刻等了多久 |
[00:17] | My father’s dead. | 我爸爸去世了 |
[00:18] | I lied. My father found Frank. | 我说谎了 我爸爸找到了弗兰克 |
[00:20] | He’s in Coalport. | 他在科尔伯特 |
[00:22] | He killed your father. | 他杀了你爸爸 |
[00:23] | Don’t tell Annalise. | 别告诉安娜丽丝 |
[00:24] | Dr. Lowell! She’s pregnant. | 洛厄尔医生 她怀孕了 |
[00:27] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:28] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[00:37] | No sign of hydrops. | 没有胎儿水肿的迹象 |
[00:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:39] | And what’s taking the O.B. so long? | 妇产科医生怎么还没到 |
[00:40] | Page down to plastics. | 联系整形外科 |
[00:41] | We need to debride these burns. Do they not know that? | 我们要清除烧伤 他们不知道吗 |
[00:50] | There is some concern with smoke inhalation. | 我们担心她吸入了烟 |
[00:53] | Uh. What does that mean? Is she gonna die? | 那是什么意思 她会死吗 |
[00:55] | Okay, you need to keep your voice down, okay? | 你声音小点 好吗 |
[00:57] | I could get in a lot of trouble for even telling you this. | 我告诉你们这些可是会惹上麻烦的 |
[00:59] | I just want to make sure she’s okay. | 我只想确保她没事 |
[01:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:01] | I know, and I promise you, | 我知道 我保证 |
[01:03] | I’m gonna tell you everything I can, okay? | 把知道的都告诉你 好吗 |
[01:06] | H-Have you thought about contacting the others? | 你有想过联系其他人吗 |
[01:08] | No. What am I — | 没有 我该说些… |
[01:09] | I wanted to make sure we had more information… | 我想先多知道点情况再 |
[01:15] | I’m here. Just don’t worry. | 我在这儿 别担心 |
[01:17] | I know. I’m on it. | 我知道 我在处理 |
[01:18] | Please try to trust me. | 试着相信我一次 |
[01:22] | Laurel’s pregnant. | 劳拉怀孕了 |
[01:28] | We’re happy to plan whatever you like. | 我们可以依你的要求安排 |
[01:30] | The funeral, flowers, any burial services. | 葬礼 花和安葬服务 |
[01:33] | That won’t be necessary. | 不用了 |
[01:37] | Do you need a moment? | 你需要单独待一会儿吗 |
[01:38] | No. | 不用 |
[01:56] | Cremate him. | 火化了吧 |
[01:57] | Of course. | 好 |
[01:58] | Just are you in town for a bit? | 你会在这里待一镇吗 |
[02:00] | You could pick up the ashes, or we could mail them. | 你可以把骨灰取走 我们也可以寄给你 |
[02:08] | Can anyone see you calling me right now? | 有谁会看见你给我打电话吗 |
[02:10] | No, I’m in my car. | 没有 我在我车里 |
[02:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[02:13] | Leaving the funeral home. | 正在离开殡仪馆 |
[02:14] | Oh. How was it? | 情况怎么样 |
[02:15] | Lovely. | 好极了 |
[02:17] | Stupid question. Sorry. | 我不该问的 抱歉 |
[02:19] | Have you seen Frank? | 你见到弗兰克了吗 |
[02:20] | No. | 没有 |
[02:21] | You’ll call me when you do? | 你见到的话会告诉我吧 |
[02:24] | If I do. | 如果我见到他的话 |
[02:26] | I’ll call you later. | 晚点打给你 |
[02:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:54] | So, Meggy wants to have | 所以梅根想要 |
[02:55] | – a buttload of your babies, basically? – No. | -和你生一堆小孩 -不是 |
[02:57] | Mm. You better start saving for a ring. | 你该开始攒钱买戒指了 |
[02:59] | Personally, I think anything under three karats | 个人来说 小于3克拉的钻戒 |
[03:02] | is a red flag. | 都不用考虑 |
[03:03] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[03:04] | Waitlist is meeting Meggy’s parents tonight. | 候补先生今晚要去见梅根的父母 |
[03:06] | Her father’s in town. We’re just having dinner. | 她爸爸来这儿 我们只是吃顿饭而已 |
[03:08] | Oh, that’s a big deal. | 这可是大事 |
[03:09] | – It’s not. – It is. | -这不是 -这是 |
[03:10] | And you need to dump her before this goes bad. | 你得在出事前把她甩了 |
[03:12] | – Meggy’s amazing. – Why would he break up with her? | -梅根人很不错 -为什么要跟她分手 |
[03:14] | None of us at this table are fit to date civilians. | 这张桌子上坐的人都不适合和普通人约会 |
[03:16] | That’s ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[03:18] | No, what’s ridiculous is you dating doughnut-hole here | 可笑的是你在和甜甜圈先生约会 |
[03:20] | when the only thing you guys have in common is murder. | 而你们唯一的共同点就是都是凶手 |
[03:21] | Can we not talk about this right here? | 我们能别在这里讨论这个吗 |
[03:23] | Maybe I should date Waitlist. | 也许我该和候补先生约会 |
[03:25] | Or Laurel. Or we could be a throuple. | 或者劳拉 或者我们可以来个三人行 |
[03:26] | I mean, that makes just about as much sense as you two boning. | 这和你们俩约炮没啥区别 |
[03:29] | Actually, technically, | 实际上 讲真 |
[03:30] | my hotness and I are not boning right now. | 我的辣妹和我最近都没有约炮 |
[03:31] | I’m pulling a “Bull Durham” | 我在贯彻《百万金臂》那套 |
[03:32] | until the arbitration exam’s over. | 直到这次仲裁考试结束 |
[03:34] | Hey, guys, I got a trade opportunity. | 大伙 我有个交换的机会 |
[03:35] | Dumbass Gavin over there | 那边那个蠢货加文 |
[03:36] | hasn’t even started the evidence outline. | 还没开始准备证据大纲 |
[03:38] | Any of you be willing to trade for my arbitration outline? | 你们有人想和我交换仲裁大纲吗 |
[03:41] | Uh…yeah. I’m doing our evidence outline. | 好 我正在做我的证据大纲 |
[03:43] | I can get it to you by Monday. | 我星期一可以给你 |
[03:45] | Great. | 好 |
[03:46] | Did you actually do the reading for evidence? | 你真的看了证据吗 |
[03:48] | No, and I didn’t for this exam either, | 没有 这一门我也没看 |
[03:49] | – so I’m just gonna — – Oh, my God. | -所以我只是 -我的天 |
[03:50] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:51] | Uh… it’s a xeroxed ass. | 是个屁股的复印件 |
[03:53] | My ass! | 是我的屁股 |
[03:54] | Does that turn you on, Walsh? | 那会让你饥渴难耐吗 沃什 |
[03:56] | This is sexual harassment. | 这是性骚扰 |
[03:57] | Why don’t you go tattletale to Mommy then? | 你怎么不去和妈妈告状 |
[03:59] | Oh, that’s right. She’s still suspended. | 对了 她还在停职呢 |
[04:07] | But your assistant called and canceled. | 但是你的助手打电话来取消了 |
[04:09] | I’m so over her. | 我真是受够她了 |
[04:12] | That’s the third time she canceled at the last minute. | 这是她第三次在最后关头取消了 |
[04:14] | I told her not to come back. | 我要她别再来了 |
[04:15] | I ain’t trying to deal with anyone. | 我不会再处理这种事了 |
[04:17] | Hey, Camila, I get it. | 卡米拉 我能搞定 |
[04:19] | That’s right. | 好啊 |
[04:20] | It’s because of your mouth. | 都是因为你那张嘴 |
[04:21] | What my mouth got to do with anything? | 我的嘴怎么了 |
[04:23] | You’ve got a loud mouth. | 你是个大嘴巴 |
[04:24] | Don’t be dealing with that all the time. That’s true. | 别再把时间浪费在处理这些上了 这是实话 |
[04:26] | Miss Annalise, can I get you some champagne? | 安娜丽丝小姐 你要来点香槟吗 |
[04:28] | She’s a little lost in her own world today. | 她今天有点沉迷在自己的世界里 |
[04:31] | Ain’t that right, Annalise? | 是吗 安娜丽丝 |
[04:33] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[04:34] | Yvonne asked you if you wanted something to drink. | 伊冯娜在问你需不需要喝点什么 |
[04:36] | You look like you need it. | 看起来你很需要来一杯 |
[04:37] | We got champagne. | 我们有香槟 |
[04:38] | Cheap champagne. I do not recommend it. | 廉价的香槟 我可不推荐 |
[04:41] | I’m trying to cut back. | 我在戒酒 |
[04:42] | Why? You pregnant? | 为什么 你怀孕了吗 |
[04:43] | Oh, please. My eggs dried up a long time ago. | 拜托 我的卵子很早之前就枯竭了 |
[04:46] | Then you can’t use your period as an excuse | 那你就不能拿大姨妈 |
[04:47] | for this mood you in. | 来为你这情绪做幌子了 |
[04:49] | What’s wrong? You finally screw up with the cop? | 怎么了 你终于和那个警察吹了 |
[04:51] | Since when has my mood been dependent on a man? | 什么时候我会因为男人而情绪波动了 |
[04:53] | Ooh, does that mean you done with him? | 就是说你和他玩完了 |
[04:55] | There she go. Queen of THOT-land. | 瞧她来劲了 八卦女皇 |
[04:56] | Y’all know my radar perks up | 你们都知道只要说到 |
[04:59] | when the conversation turns to fine-ass sexy men. | 身材火辣的男人我的雷达就开启了 |
[05:01] | If you’re talking about that same guy | 如果你说的是上次 |
[05:03] | that you showed me in that picture one day, | 你给我看的照片里的那个男人 |
[05:04] | then I want first dibs. | 我要排第一个 |
[05:05] | I got him next. | 我第二 |
[05:06] | Ooh, honey, I would love to take them — | 亲爱的 我很乐意把他们… |
[05:08] | You’d love to what? | 你很乐意干什么 |
[05:10] | Be with a man who don’t cry after sex. | 和一个做完爱后不会哭的男人在一起 |
[05:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:13] | That’s why I don’t tell you nothing, Ro. | 这就是为什么我什么都不告诉你 罗 |
[05:15] | Wait. You want to know what your problem is, Professor? | 等下 你想知道你的问题在哪吗 教授 |
[05:18] | You’re too greedy. | 你太贪心了 |
[05:19] | First you’re not happy with the white man, | 首先你和那个白人在一起不开心 |
[05:20] | now you’re not happy with the black man. | 现在你又玩腻了那个黑人 |
[05:22] | Better than being sloppy like some people I know, | 总比某些睡了老公的朋友的 |
[05:24] | sleeping with their husband’s friends. | 随便之人强 |
[05:25] | But see, it worked, didn’t it? | 但是你瞧 这有作用 不是吗 |
[05:27] | I found out Tyler was screwing our neighbor. | 我发现泰勒和我们的邻居有一腿 |
[05:29] | Heffa, everyone knew your husband | 赫法 大家都知道你老公 |
[05:30] | was sleeping with the neighbor. | 和邻居睡了 |
[05:32] | Well, how come no one told me? | 怎么没人告诉我 |
[05:33] | – We did! – We did! – We did! | -我们说了 -我们说了 -我们说了 |
[05:34] | See, that’s messed up. | 瞧 这真是一团糟 |
[05:35] | What’s up, ladies? | 你们好吗 美女们 |
[05:36] | Oh, no! Gone, gone! You know the rules. Out! | 不 快走 你知道规矩 出去 |
[05:40] | We don’t want your stuff. | 我们不想要你的东西 |
[05:41] | I told his druggy behind not to come in here anymore. | 我告诉过这个瘾君子别再来这儿 |
[05:43] | Y’all know he harmless. He just down on his luck. | 你们知道他不会伤人的 他只是不走运 |
[05:46] | For the last 10 years? | 过去十年里一直不走运吗 |
[05:47] | Well, it took me 14 to get my ass clean. | 我可是用了十四年才戒掉 |
[05:50] | Clean from what? | 戒掉什么 |
[05:51] | Oh, Ro didn’t tell you about her crack-den days? | 老罗没跟你说过她吸毒的那段日子吗 |
[05:53] | It was cocaine mostly. | 主要是可卡因 |
[05:55] | Rick wasn’t playing when he said it was a hell of a drug. | 瑞克说那玩意很厉害可不是在开玩笑 |
[05:57] | But I did the work, | 不过我下了功夫 |
[05:58] | used God and sex to make me feel good, | 用上帝和性爱来麻痹自己 |
[06:00] | throw some AA meetings in there, and I’m good to go. | 参加了几次互助会 然后就戒了 |
[06:03] | She still drinks. | 她仍然酗酒 |
[06:04] | It was that one time. | 就那一次 |
[06:05] | If you mean by “One time” | 如果你说的”一次”是指 |
[06:06] | every Tuesday and Thursday down at Jazzy C’s… | 每周二和周四去杰茜酒吧… |
[06:08] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[06:12] | Which part? | 哪部分 |
[06:13] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[06:16] | Annalise would kill me | 如果安娜丽丝知道我在这儿 |
[06:17] | if she knew I was here, Frank. | 她会杀了我的 弗兰克 |
[06:18] | Mm, take a number. | 排队等着吧 |
[06:19] | She’s probably got another hit man | 她可能正派另一个杀手 |
[06:20] | on his way here right now. | 过来杀我呢 |
[06:22] | I don’t blame her for that. | 我不怪她这么做 |
[06:29] | You shot Mahoney while Wes was standing right there. | 你在韦斯面前枪杀了马奥尼 |
[06:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:36] | What? You didn’t? | 怎么 不是你干的 |
[06:37] | Somebody else just happened to shoot him? | 碰巧是其他人杀了他吗 |
[06:41] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[06:43] | Why take Wes? | 为什么扯上韦斯 |
[06:48] | I needed to know she wasn’t gonna come after me. | 我得确定她不会来找我的麻烦 |
[06:50] | You made him a suspect. That is why she came after you. | 你让他成了嫌犯 所以她才要追杀你 |
[06:58] | Maybe Sam was wrong about me. | 也许山姆看错我了 |
[07:01] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[07:03] | None of this would’ve ever happened | 如果他们当初把我丢在那里 |
[07:05] | if they just left me in there. | 这些事就都不会发生 |
[07:17] | Get up. | 起来 |
[07:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:21] | ‘Cause we’re gonna beat your ass. | 因为我们要揍你一顿 |
[07:24] | Kidding. You got a visitor. | 逗你呢 有人来看你了 |
[07:35] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:36] | Dr. Keating. | 基廷医生 |
[07:39] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[07:42] | Your Aunt Bev knows my sister Hannah from high school. | 你姑妈贝芙和我姐姐汉娜高中就认识 |
[07:45] | She was saying how worried your family is, | 她说你的家人很担心你 |
[07:48] | that nobody’s heard from you. | 他们都没有你的消息 |
[07:50] | You don’t want them to visit? | 你不想让他们来看你 |
[07:52] | I’m in solitary. | 我在禁闭室 |
[07:54] | Yeah, but that was before. | 对 但那是之前的事了 |
[07:55] | You haven’t spoken to your parents | 你有几个月没和你父母 |
[07:57] | in — what — a few months? | 通过话了吧 |
[08:00] | Okay, look, I’ve worked with a lot of people | 听着 我和好多跟你处境相似的人 |
[08:02] | in your similar situation. | 共事过 |
[08:04] | Sociopaths? | 反社会者 |
[08:06] | You’ve been incarcerated since you were 13, Frank. | 你从十三岁开始就坐牢了 弗兰克 |
[08:09] | There’s tons of research | 许多研究表明 |
[08:10] | to show how that impacts family dynamics. | 这会严重影响家庭的动态发展 |
[08:12] | Good to know. | 知道了 |
[08:17] | Truth? | 想听实话吗 |
[08:19] | Your parents told me you were up for parole. | 你父母告诉我你打算申请假释 |
[08:22] | And they want to do whatever they can | 他们想竭尽所能 |
[08:23] | to get you out of here. | 把你弄出去 |
[08:24] | I even have a lawyer for a wife | 我还有位当律师的妻子 |
[08:26] | who I believe can win your case. | 我相信她能帮你赢下官司 |
[08:30] | And I can see it in you, too. | 我也能在你身上看出来 |
[08:32] | Frank — you want out of here. | 弗兰克 你想离开这儿 |
[08:35] | Let me help get you there. | 让我帮你离开这里 |
[08:41] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[08:42] | Threatening a guard, assaulting an inmate, | 威胁警卫 袭击囚犯 |
[08:44] | and that’s on top of attempted murder? | 再加上谋杀未遂 |
[08:46] | Here’s what I think. | 我是这么想的 |
[08:48] | You need to say “No” to your sister | 你这次得对你姐姐 |
[08:49] | for once in your life. | 说声”不”了 |
[08:51] | So…I take it that’s a no? | 你这是拒绝了 |
[08:53] | Well, if you want me to take a case pro bono, | 如果你想让我无偿辩护 |
[08:55] | how about not a white boy who has violent tendencies? | 别给我找个有暴力倾向的白人男孩 |
[09:05] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:05] | Well, how is this different | 这跟你让我帮助邦尼 |
[09:07] | than you asking me to help Bonnie? | 又有什么不同 |
[09:09] | Bonnie didn’t try to kill her father. | 邦尼可没琢磨着杀死她父亲 |
[09:11] | She might’ve if we hadn’t helped her. | 如果我们没帮她 她没准就下手了 |
[09:12] | That’s a reach. | 胡说八道 |
[09:13] | Just… Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[09:15] | He’s poor, and his family’s hurting. | 他没有钱 家庭也支离破碎 |
[09:18] | What’s the harm in just going to see him? | 去见见他又何妨 |
[09:25] | Don’t get up. | 不用起身 |
[09:26] | Before we start, let me be blunt. | 我们开始前 我先把话说清楚 |
[09:30] | The only way I see you getting out | 只有你承认罪行 |
[09:31] | is if you admit guilt. | 我才能把你弄出去 |
[09:33] | I don’t care if it’s not true, if it was an accident. | 我不在乎你是否有罪 也不在乎是不是意外 |
[09:36] | You got to say you did it on purpose. | 你一定要承认你是故意的 |
[09:38] | Do I need to repeat myself? | 还需要再重复一遍吗 |
[09:39] | No, it’s just you’re not what I expected. | 不 你跟我想象的不太一样 |
[09:42] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[09:43] | Your husband’s kind of vanilla. | 你丈夫很平庸 |
[09:46] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[09:48] | You seem the opposite of vanilla. | 你看着却没那么平庸 |
[09:49] | Neither of us are vanilla. | 我们俩都不平庸 |
[09:50] | – You guys got kids? – Trying. | -你俩有孩子吗 -正在要 |
[09:52] | What’s the problem? His junk not work? | 什么原因没怀上 他不孕不育吗 |
[09:53] | Sexual advance on a female guard, | 性侵女狱警 |
[09:55] | inciting a fight in your cellblock. | 在牢房里煽动斗殴 |
[09:57] | Only a moron commits these kinds of infractions | 只有傻瓜才会在申请假释时 |
[09:59] | when you’re up for parole. | 做出这种事 |
[10:02] | Or you just don’t want out at all? | 还是你压根就不想出去 |
[10:05] | Which is it? | 到底因为什么 |
[10:11] | I’ve always been kind of a moron. | 我一直都是个傻瓜 |
[10:33] | Don’t worry. I’m not looking. | 别担心 我不会看的 |
[10:35] | Your phone rang. | 你的电话响了 |
[10:38] | Laurel? | 劳拉吗 |
[10:41] | No. | 不是 |
[10:52] | You sure you don’t want the ashes? | 你确定不想要骨灰吗 |
[10:54] | I mean, we can cook them into slop, | 我们可以把骨灰加到泔水里 |
[10:56] | feed it to pigs, | 然后喂猪 |
[10:57] | or just spread them in the worst place imaginable. | 或者把它们撒到最恶心的地方去 |
[11:00] | My sister might actually take them. | 我妹妹有可能会收走骨灰 |
[11:02] | Oh, so your sister showed up? | 你妹妹来了吗 |
[11:03] | Yeah, she’s here now. | 是的 我俩这会在一起 |
[11:05] | Oh, then go. I’ll talk to you later. | 那先挂了吧 回头再聊 |
[11:07] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[11:09] | – How are you? – Great. | -你怎么样 -很好 |
[11:10] | I have the whole house to myself this weekend. | 整个周末都是我一个人在家 |
[11:12] | I’m gonna eat and watch bad movies. | 我准备吃点东西 看个烂电影 |
[11:15] | You still have the list of AA meetings | 我放你桌子上的那份互助会清单 |
[11:16] | I left on your desk? | 你还留着吧 |
[11:18] | Bonnie, just go and be with your sister. | 邦尼 去陪你妹妹吧 |
[11:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:31] | God, grant me the serenity | 上帝 请赐予我宁静 |
[11:33] | to accept the things I cannot change, | 让我能接受那些无法改变的事物 |
[11:36] | courage to change the things I can, | 赐予我勇气去改变 |
[11:39] | and wisdom to know the difference. | 以及赐予我智慧去明辨 |
[11:43] | Hi, I’m Jonathan. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是乔纳森 我酗酒 |
[11:45] | Hi, Jonathan. | 你好 乔纳森 |
[11:47] | Any visitors here for the first time today? | 哪位是今天第一次参加会议 |
[11:56] | We usually start by saying our names. | 通常都会先介绍自己的姓名 |
[11:58] | Do I have to? | 一定要这样吗 |
[12:04] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[12:07] | Hi, Annalise. | 你好 安娜丽丝 |
[12:09] | Thank you for joining us today, Annalise. | 感谢你的加入 安娜丽丝 |
[12:16] | “Once Middleton was made aware of the circumstances, | “米德尔顿大学了解情况后 |
[12:18] | the office of the President immediately began a review. | 校长办公室立即展开了调查 |
[12:21] | As a result, Professor Keating’s duties have been reassigned. | 结果是 基廷教授的职务做出了新的安排 |
[12:24] | A new instructor has been assigned | 将会有新的教员 |
[12:25] | to the Legal Clinic effective immediately.” | 指导法律中心 立即生效” |
[12:28] | The bitch is dead. | 那贱人废了 |
[12:30] | – Can they do this? – Of course. | -他们能这么做吗 -当然能 |
[12:32] | She pushed too far. | 她逼得太紧了 |
[12:32] | Or they couldn’t handle having a strong woman in power. | 或者说他们受不了女性太强势 |
[12:34] | Power only works if you know how to not abuse it. | 只有不滥用权利 那权利才有意义 |
[12:36] | Okay, we need to storm the President’s office, | 我要闯到校长办公室 |
[12:38] | do an “Oh, Captain! My Captain!” | 高喊”船长 我的船长” |
[12:40] | Maybe this just means we’re finally free. | 也许这意味着我们终于解脱了 |
[12:42] | Free of what? | 从哪解脱 |
[12:43] | Her. | 她 |
[12:44] | This is bad, isn’t it? | 很糟糕 对不对 |
[12:46] | She’ll figure something out. She always does. | 她会想到办法的 她总能想出办法 |
[12:47] | I-I could be out of a job, and I really like this job. | 我可能会失业 我真的挺喜欢这份工作的 |
[12:51] | Poor Annalise. | 可怜的安娜丽丝 |
[12:56] | Had to figure I’d run into someone I know | 我就觉得我迟早会在这里 |
[12:57] | at one of these sooner or later. | 遇见认识的人 |
[12:59] | Professor Erickson? | 埃里克森教授 |
[13:00] | You think he could do a better job than me? | 你觉得他能做得比我好吗 |
[13:02] | I don’t think this is the place to discuss this. | 我觉得这里不宜谈论此事 |
[13:04] | I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[13:06] | I’m at this meeting in order to get my license back. | 我参加互助会是为了拿回我的执照 |
[13:08] | Is that the only reason you’re here? | 你来这里就为了这个吗 |
[13:10] | I’ll sue you. Remind your board of that. | 记得提醒董事会 我一定会起诉你们 |
[13:12] | You think there’s a chance in hell | 你觉得如果他们认为 |
[13:13] | they would’ve suspended you | 你能起诉 他们还会 |
[13:14] | if they thought you had a legitimate case? | 让你停职吗 |
[13:17] | Unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[13:18] | You know what? Stop fighting, Annalise. | 别争了 安娜丽丝 |
[13:21] | It’s not cute anymore. | 一点也不可爱 |
[13:26] | Come home with me. | 跟我一起回家吧 |
[13:29] | What? | 什么 |
[13:30] | She needs to hear you say it — | 她需要听到你亲口说 |
[13:33] | that Sam forced you to keep it from her. | 是山姆强迫你瞒着她 |
[13:37] | I could’ve told her, anyway. | 我还是可以告诉她的 |
[13:41] | You couldn’t… | 你不能 |
[13:44] | because Sam got into your head… | 因为山姆影响了你 |
[13:48] | just like he did to me. | 就像他影响了我那样 |
[13:50] | This is a woman who wants me dead. | 这可是希望我死的女人 |
[13:54] | Because she blames you for the baby, | 她是因为孩子的事怪你 |
[13:56] | and that’s fair. | 这很合理 |
[13:58] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[14:00] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[14:02] | Then come home and tell her that. | 那就回家 把事情说清楚 |
[14:06] | She’ll forgive you. | 她会原谅你的 |
[14:08] | You just need to forgive her first. | 只是你得先原谅她 |
[14:33] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[14:34] | He was lying to me in there. | 他对我撒谎 |
[14:36] | Why? That’s your job to figure out, | 为什么 这得由你去想明白 |
[14:37] | but plenty of people prefer a life on the inside. | 但很多人希望终生坐牢 |
[14:40] | Someone feeds you, | 不愁吃 |
[14:41] | tells you where to be all the time. | 总有人告诉你该去哪里 |
[14:42] | Sounds nice to me. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[14:43] | Doesn’t make any sense, though. | 但这说不通 |
[14:44] | And yet, that’s what he’s doing. | 但他就是这么做的 |
[14:45] | Commits crimes in jail | 在监狱里承认罪行 |
[14:46] | so he doesn’t have to deal with the real world. | 他就不用跟现实生活打交道 |
[14:48] | My job is hard enough dealing with people | 单是把真正想出狱的人弄出来 |
[14:50] | who actually want to be out. | 已经够艰难了 |
[14:51] | He wants out. He’s just… | 他想出狱 他只是… |
[14:54] | Confused. | 很迷茫 |
[14:55] | Come on, tell me you didn’t see what I saw — the wounded — | 你也看到了 受伤的… |
[14:58] | I think you saw a boy in need of a daddy. | 我认为你看到的是一个缺乏父爱的男孩 |
[15:05] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[15:06] | Well, neither is guilting me into being a mother. | 让我因内疚而怀孕也不公平 |
[15:08] | That’s not what this is about. | 不是这样的 |
[15:09] | Everything coming out of your mouth right now is about that. | 你现在说的每个字都是关于这件事 |
[15:11] | You’re reaching, and you know it. | 你明知道你这是强词夺理 |
[15:12] | When’s the last time you touched me? | 你上一次碰我是什么时候 |
[15:15] | Ever since I said no to IVF, | 自从我拒绝试管授精之后 |
[15:17] | I’m not enough for you — is that it? | 你就不满足于我了 对吗 |
[15:19] | – Annie — – You can’t stand the idea | -安娜… -你无法忍受 |
[15:20] | of being stuck all alone in this house with me. | 跟我一起困在这个房子里 |
[15:22] | Okay, hey, hey, hey. Come here. Come here. | 好了 过来 过来 |
[15:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:31] | You’re all I need. | 我有你就够了 |
[15:33] | And if I haven’t made you feel that way… | 如果我没有让你感受到这点 |
[15:36] | I’m sorry. | 是我不好 |
[15:38] | You… are enough for me. | 我有你就够了 |
[16:00] | Look what I found in the basement. | 瞧我在地下室找到了什么 |
[16:01] | One of my dad’s hiding spots, clearly. | 明显是我爸藏起来的 |
[16:03] | I’m not drinking that. | 我才不喝 |
[16:05] | You want to toast our first night here with water? | 你想喝水庆祝我们搬进来的第一晚吗 |
[16:11] | Oh, my God, that’s the foulest thing I’ve ever tasted. | 天呐 这是我喝过的最恶心的东西 |
[16:14] | Never again. Come here. | 下不为例 过来 |
[17:07] | You still up to get dinner with Dean Foster on Friday? | 你周五还跟福斯特院长去吃晚餐吗 |
[17:24] | I’ll call the doctor. | 我去叫医生 |
[17:42] | Everyone’s gonna hate us. | 所有人都会讨厌我们的 |
[17:44] | Two Professor Keatings on one campus. | 两位基廷教授同在一所校园 |
[17:47] | The new power couple. | 新一对强力夫妻 |
[17:49] | They only hired me as assistant professor. | 我不过是助理教授 |
[17:52] | Well, for now. | 暂时而已 |
[17:53] | You’ll get tenure in record time, | 你肯定能打破得到终身教职的最短纪录 |
[17:55] | way before me. | 远胜于我 |
[17:57] | Like that was ever a question. | 必然不在话下 |
[17:58] | Wow, someone’s getting cocky pretty fast. | 某人那么快就神气起来了 |
[18:01] | Yeah, you love it. | 你喜欢的 |
[18:53] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[18:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[18:55] | One of you took my laptop. Give it back. | 你们有人拿了我的电脑 还给我 |
[18:57] | – This is good. – This isn’t funny! | -不错 -这不好玩 |
[18:58] | Unwad your panties, bro. | 翻翻内裤呢 老兄 |
[18:59] | I went to the bathroom. It was right there. | 我去厕所前它还在那儿 |
[19:00] | I came back, and it was gone, | 回来就不见了 |
[19:01] | and I will call security if I have to. | 有必要的话我会叫保安 |
[19:02] | – I dare you. – Ain’t afraid of no po-po. | -叫啊 -我才不怕警察呢 |
[19:04] | Okay, open your bag then and prove you don’t have it. | 拉开包 证明不是你偷的 |
[19:06] | It is illegal to do an unlawful search | 对他人的财物进行 |
[19:08] | and seizure of someone’s belongings. | 非法搜查和夺取是违法的 |
[19:09] | This isn’t funny. That computer was expensive | 这不好玩 那台电脑很贵 |
[19:11] | and I don’t have money to blow | 我不像你们这些娇生惯养的混蛋 |
[19:11] | like the rest of your spoiled asses. | 有那么多钱随意挥霍 |
[19:13] | – Spoiled? – Oh, you think we don’t know | -娇生惯养 -你觉得我们不知道 |
[19:14] | that you’re just here playing at law school | 你来法学院混日子只是为了 |
[19:16] | until you can swap a rich daddy for a rich husband? | 从有钱老爸过渡到有钱老公吗 |
[19:18] | Go anywhere near my bag | 你敢碰我的 |
[19:19] | or anyone else’s in this room | 或这间屋子里任何人的包 |
[19:20] | and your laptop won’t be all you’re missing, | 丢的就不止是一台电脑了 |
[19:21] | you spineless, tiny-balled, whiny excuse of a man! | 你个懦弱自卑自怨自艾的小男人 |
[19:27] | Walk away. | 闪一边去 |
[19:39] | So, Wes, where you from? | 那么 韦斯 你哪儿的人 |
[19:41] | Ohio originally, but I, uh, I moved around a lot. | 一开始在俄亥俄 后来四处辗转 |
[19:44] | Army brat? | 部队子女吗 |
[19:45] | Dad, can you just let him eat? | 爸 能开始吃了吗 |
[19:46] | This is not an interrogation. | 这不是审问 |
[19:48] | All right, maybe just a little bit. | 好吧 或许有一点 |
[19:50] | I get it. But, no, not an Army brat. | 理解 父母不是军人 |
[19:53] | – So, what do your parents do? – Dad. | -那他们什么职业 -爸 |
[19:55] | How is that not a fair question? | 这问题有什么不对吗 |
[20:00] | Wes’ mom died of cancer and he never met his father. | 韦斯母亲因癌症去世 他从没见过父亲 |
[20:07] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[20:08] | It was a really long time ago. | 很早以前的事了 |
[20:10] | What kind of cancer? | 哪种癌症 |
[20:11] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[20:13] | I’m just trying to bond with the boy, Meggy. | 我只是想跟小伙子拉近关系 梅吉 |
[20:14] | It’s okay. Stomach. | 没事的 胃癌 |
[20:17] | Brutal. | 残酷 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:15] | You reached Nate Lahey. | 我是内特·勒西 |
[21:16] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[21:18] | I knew you weren’t gonna pick up. | 我知道你不会接 |
[21:21] | But I was calling to say | 但我打来是想说 |
[21:25] | you’re lucky I sent you away | 幸好我把你赶走了 |
[21:28] | because now you don’t have to deal with this mess anymore, | 现在你不用再替我处理烂摊子了 |
[21:32] | and I got a lot of it. | 很多烂摊子 |
[21:35] | Like I need to tell you. | 不说你也知道 |
[21:39] | You can thank me next time you see me. | 下次见面再谢我 |
[21:59] | You up? | 醒着呢 |
[22:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:03] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[22:07] | Even if she says she’ll forgive me, | 即使她说她会原谅我 |
[22:09] | She can’t. | 她做不到 |
[22:10] | And maybe I don’t have to go back. | 或许我不是非得回去 |
[22:13] | Maybe neither of us do. | 或许我们俩都不必 |
[22:18] | Run away with me. | 咱们私奔吧 |
[22:22] | You’re not happy in that house. Nobody ever is. | 你在那里也不开心 没人开心 |
[22:26] | But you… out of all of us deserve to be. | 可你 受到太多亏欠 |
[22:31] | Find some boring town. | 找个无聊小镇 |
[22:34] | Get normal jobs. | 谋份平常工作 |
[22:39] | Make a family. | 生儿育女 |
[22:43] | We’d have cute babies, no? | 我们会有好几个可爱的小孩 |
[22:54] | I’m only teasing. | 我说笑的 |
[22:59] | You mind if I turn on the TV? | 介意我开电视吗 |
[23:05] | Go ahead. | 开吧 |
[23:15] | My wife’s a hard sell, Frank, | 我妻子不是很好说话 弗兰克 |
[23:16] | but her bull detector’s pretty good. | 她能察觉出谎话 |
[23:18] | But I think I can get her back to your side. | 但我应该能让她帮你 |
[23:20] | Yeah, you did your best. Don’t worry about it. | 你尽力了 别担心了 |
[23:22] | I do worry, though. | 我确实担心 |
[23:28] | You’re scared to get out. | 你害怕出狱 |
[23:29] | No, that’s stupid. | 不 这太愚蠢了 |
[23:31] | Then why do you keep screwing up in here? | 那你为何一直把事情搞砸 |
[23:32] | Because the only reason I can think of | 我唯一能想到的解释 |
[23:38] | is that you can’t forgive yourself for what you did. | 就是你无法原谅自己的所作所为 |
[23:42] | It was an accident, Frank. | 那只是意外 弗兰克 |
[23:48] | My parents tell you that? | 我父母跟你说的吗 |
[23:51] | “No way he could’ve pulled that lever himself.” | “他不可能自己发动了汽车” |
[23:59] | He took the TV out of my room… | 他拿走了我房间里的电视 |
[24:02] | yelled at me when I didn’t help out around the house, | 我不帮忙做家务的时候对我破口大骂 |
[24:06] | as a dad should do. | 就像每个父亲那样 |
[24:09] | And still, I thought it was worth killing the guy over. | 但我仍然觉得杀他很划算 |
[24:15] | You were 13. | 你只有十三岁 |
[24:16] | You didn’t know what you were doing. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[24:17] | I planned it for weeks. | 我计划了数周 |
[24:20] | Waited for the perfect moment. | 等待最佳时机 |
[24:22] | Looked forward to it. | 盼望着那一时刻的到来 |
[24:24] | And when it was over and he was under that car, | 当他终于躺在车轮底下 |
[24:27] | screaming like an animal in a trap, | 像困兽般尖叫时 |
[24:32] | my only thought was, | 我唯一的念头是 |
[24:35] | “You idiot, Frank. | “弗兰克 你这个蠢货 |
[24:37] | You couldn’t even kill him right.” | 连杀人都杀不利索” |
[24:42] | Now tell me I should get out of here. | 现在还觉得我应该出狱吗 |
[24:49] | You should. | 你应该出狱 |
[24:50] | Then you’re even more of a sociopath than I am. | 那你比我还反社会 |
[24:53] | Sociopaths don’t cry over what they did, Frank. | 反社会者不会为自己的过错哭泣 弗兰克 |
[25:00] | You have good in you. | 你人性尚存 |
[25:03] | Okay? Just like all of us. | 和大家一样 |
[25:05] | And I’m here to finally help you see that. | 我就是来帮你发现你内心的人性的 |
[25:09] | You have good in you. | 你人性尚存 |
[25:26] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[25:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:31] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:36] | Your dad? | 梦到你爸了 |
[25:51] | How about Oregon? | 俄勒冈州怎么样 |
[25:54] | They have these beach towns with giant sand dunes and trees, | 那边都是有着巨大沙丘和树木的海滨城市 |
[26:00] | and it rains a lot, too, | 又经常下雨 |
[26:01] | so we won’t feel bad if we stay inside all the time. | 我们可以心安理得的窝在家里 |
[26:06] | And when it’s nice, we can go for hikes. | 天气晴朗的时候 可以去远足踏青 |
[26:11] | Can’t imagine you on a hike. | 想象不到你远足的样子 |
[26:13] | That’s the point. | 这就是重点 |
[26:17] | We’d do things that make us forget. | 我们需要忘掉过去 |
[27:38] | Castillo. | 卡斯蒂洛 |
[27:40] | What was the question? | 你说什么 |
[27:42] | Ms. Vaden failed to disprove the presumption | 佐藤女士无法反证 |
[27:43] | that she received a binding arbitration clause in the mail, | 自己在邮件中收到了强制性仲裁条款 |
[27:46] | and therefore agreed to the contract. | 因此接受了协议 |
[27:47] | Now say it with a Southern twang. | 再用带鼻音的南方口音说一遍 |
[27:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:50] | Your hillbilly came out when you were bitching out Simon. | 你骂西蒙的时候乡下口音跑出来了 |
[27:52] | – It did not. – It did. | -我没有 -你有 |
[27:53] | It was pretty thick. | 还挺明显的 |
[27:54] | It happens in sex sometimes, too, P.S. | 而且做爱时你也偶尔会这样 |
[27:56] | So, I can never quite put my finger on it. | 我形容不出来 |
[27:57] | It’s like a cross between, like, | 有点像是路易斯安那摔跤的短吻鳄 |
[27:58] | Louisiana alligator wrestling | 和乔治亚州的采桃人 |
[28:00] | and Georgian peach picker. | 混杂在一起的声音 |
[28:01] | We just broke up. | 你被甩了 |
[28:16] | Come on. | 进来 |
[28:17] | Come on. | 进来 |
[28:18] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[28:20] | Dance with me, Wes. | 和我跳舞 韦斯 |
[28:27] | I’m just fooling around with you. | 我逗你玩的 |
[28:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:43] | I thought you weren’t supposed to be drinking. | 你不应该喝酒的 |
[28:47] | There’s a lot of things I’m not supposed to be doing. | 我不该干的事多了 |
[28:52] | This is my song! | 我喜欢的歌 |
[28:59] | Lucky I sent you away, | 幸好我把你赶走了 |
[29:01] | because now you don’t have to deal with this mess anymore, | 现在你不用再替我处理烂摊子了 |
[29:06] | and I got a lot of it. | 很多烂摊子 |
[29:08] | – Everything okay? – Like I need to tell you. | -没事吧 -不说你也知道 |
[29:12] | Family drama. | 家庭闹剧 |
[29:13] | I know how that goes. | 我知道那是什么样 |
[29:18] | Every woman in my office would stone me | 我的女同事们如果知道我现在在哪儿 |
[29:21] | if they found where I was right now. | 肯定会嫉妒死的 |
[29:24] | You can’t tell anyone about us. | 你不能说我们的事 |
[29:27] | We are consenting adults, Nate. | 我们是成年人了 内特 |
[29:30] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[29:32] | Didn’t turn out so well last time I slept with a lawyer. | 和上一个律师睡在一起的结果可不太好 |
[29:34] | Oh, let’s be clear — I’m no Annalise Keating. | 别搞错了 我可不是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[29:37] | You heard that woman’s calling herself an alcoholic now, right? | 你听说那女人自称酗酒了吧 |
[29:41] | That’s how she’s getting out of her suspension. | 以此解除停职 |
[29:44] | It’ll probably work, too. | 可能也有用吧 |
[29:47] | That’s how life rolls for that woman. | 那女人的生活也是历经生死 |
[29:49] | The lady’s got nine lives. | 有九条命 |
[29:54] | You got to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[29:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[29:55] | I asked Oliver for a favor. | 我请奥利弗帮忙 |
[29:58] | – What kind of favor? – I hacked Simon’s laptop. | -什么忙 -我黑了西蒙的电脑 |
[30:00] | – You stole his computer? – Nope, that was me. | -你偷了他的电脑 -不 是我干的 |
[30:02] | – Michaela. – You’re insane. | -米凯拉 -你疯了 |
[30:03] | Who are you? Seriously. | 你究竟是谁 |
[30:04] | You some sort of hillbilly klepto all of a sudden? | 突然变成乡巴佬盗窃狂了吗 |
[30:06] | Okay, you’re all gonna be happy I did this | 等我们找到他的仲裁大纲 |
[30:07] | when we get his arbitration outline. | 你们都会开心我这么做了 |
[30:08] | – Couldn’t find the outline. – Check again. | -找不到大纲 -再找找 |
[30:10] | I found something better. | 我找到了更好的 |
[30:14] | – Oh, my God. – What the — | -天啊 -什么… |
[30:15] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[30:26] | Here. | 给 |
[30:37] | Here. | 来 |
[30:40] | Listen. | 听着 |
[30:47] | So much for that 100% Indian hair. | 受够印第安发型了 |
[30:58] | Go! | 走 |
[31:00] | Go away. | 走开 |
[31:01] | Go away! | 走开 |
[31:03] | – Just — – No. | -别… -不 |
[31:04] | I’m dis– I’m disgusting! | 我很…恶心 |
[31:07] | – I’m disgusting. – No. Here. | -我很恶心 -不 来 |
[31:13] | You shot me. | 你枪击了我 |
[31:15] | You wanted me dead. | 你想杀死我 |
[31:19] | I saw it in your eyes. You hate me. | 我看到了你的眼神 你讨厌我 |
[31:21] | You hate me. | 你讨厌我 |
[31:22] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[31:24] | You protect me. | 你保护我 |
[31:27] | And I just want to do the same for you. | 我也想为你做同样的事 |
[31:39] | How’s — How’s Meggy? | 梅吉…怎么样 |
[31:45] | Is she good to you? | 她对你好吗 |
[31:49] | Very. | 很好 |
[31:52] | Too good? | 会太好吗 |
[31:55] | ‘Cause Nate’s too good to me. | 内特对我太好了 我受不了 |
[31:59] | I tried to be okay with it. | 我想不去介意 |
[32:04] | I really did. | 真的 |
[32:05] | I really did. | 真的 |
[32:13] | No. | 不 |
[32:32] | You need some water? | 你要喝水吗 |
[32:47] | Pro case is time-consuming and tedious. | 无偿服务很耗时间 |
[32:50] | But my husband seems to like you for some reason. | 但我丈夫不知道为什么挺喜欢你 |
[32:52] | And I tend to think my husband has a good taste. He pick me after all. | 我认可他的品味 毕竟他选择了我 |
[32:56] | So if I help you, you can’t lie to me again. | 如果我帮你 你不可以再骗我 |
[32:58] | – Understood? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[33:02] | Okay, you just got yourself a lawyer. | 行 我当你的律师 |
[33:05] | Now, we need to go over the details | 我们现在得过一遍 |
[33:07] | of what happened to your father, all right? | 你父亲一事的细节 行吗 |
[33:09] | I got the police report right here. | 这里有警方报告 |
[33:12] | I need to… | 我得… |
[33:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:25] | You need to tell me your side of the story. | 你得告诉我你的说法 |
[33:27] | Spare no details. | 别放过任何细节 |
[33:40] | You pregnant or something? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[33:45] | – Boy, right? – How’d you know? | -男孩对吧 -你怎么知道 |
[33:48] | Don’t marry a lawyer. | 千万别娶律师 |
[33:52] | Take him! | 走他 |
[33:57] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[33:59] | I just had a feeling it was him. | 我感觉是他 |
[34:00] | He’s always so aggro about you | 他总是说你坏话 |
[34:02] | and that he’s never gotten to be first chair, | 而且一直做不上主辩律师 |
[34:03] | and — and with your job on the line, | 而且 现在你的工作岌岌可危 |
[34:04] | I just thought maybe I should just look through his computer. | 我只是觉得也许我该翻翻他的电脑 |
[34:07] | She stole his computer for the arbitration outline. | 她为了仲裁大纲偷了他的电脑 |
[34:10] | We can’t give it to the university, though, right? | 但我们不能把它交给学校 对吧 |
[34:12] | Otherwise they’ll know that Michaela stole it. | 否则他们就会知道是米凯拉偷了 |
[34:13] | I can lie, say I found it somewhere in the quad. | 我可以说谎 说我是在校园里捡到的 |
[34:14] | No one’s ever gonna believe that. | 没人会相信的 |
[34:16] | No one has to lie. I’m not gonna show it to anyone. | 谁也不用说谎 我不会给别人看的 |
[34:20] | You’re just gonna let him get away with this? | 你要让他逍遥法外 |
[34:21] | I didn’t say that. Go and prep for your exam. | 我没这么说 去准备你们的考试 |
[34:24] | – What are you gonna do? – Make that weenball pay. | -你要做什么 -你得让他付出代价 |
[34:25] | – Honestly, you sure? – Yeah. | -说真的 你确定吗 -确定 |
[34:28] | I mean, the D.A.’s office could’ve put these up | 有可能是地检干的 |
[34:30] | or anyone who knows what we’ve done, | 或者知道我们所作所为的人 |
[34:31] | but it wasn’t any of them. | 但不是他们 |
[34:32] | It was just some sad, pathetic lost boy. | 只是个可悲可怜的迷失的小男孩 |
[34:35] | We’re safe. We’re still safe. | 我们很安全 现在还很安全 |
[34:49] | – Mind if I come in? – What’s going on? | -我能进来吗 -搞什么啊 |
[34:51] | Stop! What are you doing here? | 站住 你来干什么 |
[34:52] | I came to return this. | 还你这个 |
[34:56] | Somebody put that there, planted it. | 这是别人栽赃的 |
[34:58] | Don’t lie to me! | 别对我撒谎 |
[35:03] | Slander, defamation, | 诽谤 中伤 |
[35:04] | hate crime if you want to bring race into it, | 种族角度考虑甚至可以说是仇视犯罪 |
[35:06] | and it all leads to your expulsion or worse — prison! | 这些能让你被开除或者更糟 让你入狱 |
[35:13] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[35:17] | That’s up to you. | 这看你了 |
[35:21] | Mr. Gibbins, give us an example | 吉宾斯先生 请举一个 |
[35:23] | of procedural versus substantive unconscionability. | 程序不当和执行不当对比的实例 |
[35:28] | – it was unconscionable ’cause — – Wrong. Mr. Millstone? | -不正当是因为 -错 米尔斯顿先生 |
[35:31] | I object, Your Honor. | 我反对 法官大人 |
[35:32] | I object to the question, I object to your tone, | 我反对这个问题 反对你的语气 |
[35:34] | and I object that we don’t have a cool pitcher of sweet, | 而且我反对我们现在 |
[35:36] | home-brewed lemonade to get us through these proceedings. | 都没有一罐自制柠檬水喝 |
[35:38] | Are you done? | 说够了吗 |
[35:39] | Do you think it’s more of, like, a — | 你们觉得是更像 |
[35:41] | like a Beyoncé Southern or a “Deliverance” Southern? | 碧昂丝那种南方人还是《生死狂澜》那种 |
[35:44] | – We have an exam tomorrow. – Come on, | -我们明天有个考试 -得了 |
[35:46] | just tell us where your accent’s from. | 就告诉我们你这口音哪来的吧 |
[35:47] | Is it your birth parents or adopted parents? | 是你生身父母的还是养父母的 |
[35:48] | It’s none of your business. | 跟你没关系 |
[35:49] | Uh, we’re boning. I think it’s my business. | 我们在约炮 当然跟我有关 |
[35:51] | The people who raised me are trash. | 养大我的人是垃圾 |
[35:53] | I am who I am not because of them but in spite of them. | 尽管有他们 我依然成长成了真正的自己 |
[35:55] | They are not worth my breath or time, | 他们不值得我浪费口舌 |
[35:57] | especially when we have an exam, | 尤其是在我们考试当头的时候 |
[35:59] | so let’s never speak of them again | 所以别再提他们了 |
[36:00] | or I’ll cut you all into little pieces. | 否则我就把你们碎尸万段 |
[36:06] | It’s the arbitration outline. | 是仲裁大纲 |
[36:09] | We good now? | 可以了吗 |
[36:14] | What the hell just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:15] | I don’t know. Does it matter? | 不知道 重要吗 |
[36:17] | I’m gonna go make copies. | 我去复印 |
[36:22] | 韦斯 楼梯间见 | |
[36:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:40] | I need to break up with Meggy. | 我得和梅吉分手 |
[36:46] | Dinner with her dad went that well? | 和她父亲的晚餐这么顺利啊 |
[36:56] | I’m sick of lying to her. | 我不想再骗她了 |
[37:02] | Think I should stay with her? | 你觉得我不该分手吗 |
[37:07] | No. Do what you want. | 不是 做你想做的事 |
[37:11] | We’re all so messed up. | 我们都一团糟 |
[37:16] | Annalise, especially. | 尤其是安娜丽丝 |
[37:21] | But you… | 但你 |
[37:26] | I’ll break up with Meggy. | 我要和梅吉分手 |
[37:29] | Frank’s gone. | 弗兰克也不在了 |
[37:33] | Frank isn’t gone. | 他没有 |
[37:52] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[38:29] | I wanted you and your board to have a chance | 我希望让你和董事会在我提交诉讼前 |
[38:30] | to review my lawsuit before I file. | 能看一眼我的起诉内容 |
[38:33] | Retaliation by the university for speaking my mind, | 学校因为我的言论 性别 种族 年龄 |
[38:36] | gender, race, age discrimination, | 而对我的报复 |
[38:37] | a hostile work environment, | 以及带有敌意的工作环境 |
[38:39] | wanton breach of contract, neglect. | 违反合同 玩忽职守 |
[38:41] | – Neglect? – The fliers. | -玩忽职守 -传单 |
[38:43] | It’s been weeks, and your investigation has found nothing. | 已经过去数周 你们的调查毫无进展 |
[38:45] | Instead, you’ve devoted university resources | 不仅如此 你还利用学校资源 |
[38:48] | to having me disbarred, | 暂停我的执照 |
[38:49] | the legality of which is questionable in its own right. | 这事的合法性本身就存疑 |
[38:52] | $50 million? | 五千万 |
[38:54] | Go big or go home. | 要干就干大的 |
[39:02] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[39:03] | A truce. Reverse my suspension. | 讲和 停止对我的停职 |
[39:06] | I go back to teaching the clinic. | 我继续回法律中心任教 |
[39:07] | – You still don’t have your license. – That’s being taken care of. | -你还是没有执照 -这事我自会处理 |
[39:09] | Because you went to one AA meeting? | 就靠着你参加了一次互助会 |
[39:10] | This is not up for negotiation. | 我不是来和你讨价还价的 |
[39:12] | Either give me what I want | 要么满足我的要求 |
[39:13] | or wake up tomorrow to a lawsuit that will color the entirety | 不然明天早上醒来就等着面对一场 |
[39:16] | of your short run as university president. | 能让你马上丢掉校长职位的官司吧 |
[39:22] | Fine, I’ll make the calls right now. | 好 我马上就打电话 |
[39:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:27] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[39:31] | How are you? Really. | 你还好吗 |
[39:39] | You can’t get better alone. | 你一个人是没法好起来的 |
[39:43] | Believe me, I’ve tried… | 相信我 我试过 |
[39:47] | and failed enough times to know. | 失败了好多次才明白 |
[39:53] | Make those calls. | 打电话去吧 |
[40:01] | Stop, please. At least let me warn Bonnie. | 别敲了 拜托 至少让我先提醒下邦尼 |
[40:03] | – Bonnie lied. – Fine, then you tell her. | -邦尼撒谎了 -好吧 那你告诉她 |
[40:05] | I just — I can’t. | 我就是…做不到 |
[40:09] | I’m not in the mood to see your needy faces. | 我现在没心情看到你们这几张苦脸 |
[40:12] | Laurel needs to tell you something. | 劳拉有事要告诉你 |
[40:13] | She can’t speak for herself? | 她自己不会说吗 |
[40:15] | That’s not the Laurel I know, letting a man speak for her. | 我认识的劳拉可不会让男人替她发声 |
[40:17] | Please just listen. | 拜托听我们说 |
[40:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:19] | Fine. What? | 好吧 什么事 |
[40:25] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[40:27] | It’s about Frank. | 是弗兰克的事 |
[40:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:32] | He’s in Coalport with Bonnie. | 他和邦尼一起在科尔伯特 |
[40:35] | He called me when I was with my dad, | 我和我爸爸一起的时候 他打给了我 |
[40:37] | and he told me that you tried to kill him. | 他告诉我你想杀了他 |
[40:39] | Is it true? Did you? Is that true? | 是真的吗 你有吗 是真的吗 |
[40:42] | Can you tell us the truth for once? | 你能至少告诉我们一次真相吗 |
[40:44] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[40:54] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[40:57] | I know. I’m on it. | 我知道 我在处理 |
[40:59] | Please try to trust me. | 试着相信我一次 |
[41:03] | Laurel’s pregnant. | 劳拉怀孕了 |
[41:07] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[41:10] | Just stay here, okay? | 待在这里 |
[41:11] | I promise I’ll keep you updated. | 我保证会随时通知你情况 |
[41:12] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[41:27] | Pick up. Please pick up. | 快接 拜托快接 |
[41:29] | Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up. | 拜托快接 快接 快接 |
[41:31] | This is Connor. You should text me. | 我是康纳尔 你还是给我发信息吧 |
[41:38] | Connor, pick up, please. | 康纳尔 快接啊 |
[41:41] | – Please pick… – Hello? | -快接啊 -你好 |
[41:43] | – Who’s this? – Trishelle. Who’s this? | -你是谁 -崔夏尔 你是谁 |
[41:45] | Oliver. Were — | 奥利弗 你… |
[41:46] | I’m looking for Connor Walsh. | 我找康纳尔·沃什 |
[41:48] | Is that whose phone this is? | 是这个手机的主人吗 |
[41:50] | I just found it in my daughter’s sofa cushions. | 我在我女儿的沙发垫里找到的 |
[41:52] | Darn thing was vibrating my booty. | 想着什么东西震我屁股呢 |
[41:54] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[41:55] | Someone named Oliver looking for Connor. | 有个叫奥利弗的人要找康纳尔 |
[41:57] | I don’t know where he is, Oliver. | 我不知道他在哪里 奥利弗 |
[41:58] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, what’s wrong? | -你确定吗 -是啊 怎么了 |
[42:00] | – You haven’t heard? – Heard what? | -你没听说吗 -听说什么 |
[42:02] | Annalise’s house burned down. The cops arrested her. | 安娜丽丝的房子着火了 警察逮捕了她 |
[42:04] | Laurel was inside, but they found her. | 劳拉在里面 但他们找到了她 |
[42:06] | What? | 什么 |
[42:07] | She’s pregnant, Michaela. | 她怀孕了 米凯拉 |
[42:10] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[42:11] | Did she tell you? | 她有没有和你说过 |