时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – I think I’m your son. – Why would you think that? | -我觉得我是你儿子 -你为什么那么想 |
[00:04] | You were just asking for directions? | 你是在问路 |
[00:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:07] | A violation of this nature | 但这种违规行为 |
[00:09] | demands we immediately suspend your license. | 迫使我们不得不立刻暂停你的执照 |
[00:11] | Nate? | 内特 |
[00:12] | You don’t know how long I’ve been wanting this to happen. | 你不知道我等这一刻等了多久 |
[00:14] | – What’s going on? – I came to return this. | -搞什么啊 -还你这个 |
[00:16] | I wanted you and your board to have a chance | 我希望让你和董事会在我提交诉讼前 |
[00:17] | to review my lawsuit. | 看一眼我的起诉内容 |
[00:18] | Wanton breach of contract, neglect. | 违反合同 玩忽职守 |
[00:21] | – Neglect? – The fliers. | -玩忽职守 -传单 |
[00:23] | Reverse my suspension. | 停止对我的停职 |
[00:24] | I go back to teaching the clinic. | 我继续回法律中心任教 |
[00:25] | I’m sick of lying to her. | 我不想再骗她了 |
[00:27] | I’ll break up with Meggy. | 我要和梅吉分手 |
[00:29] | Frank’s gone. | 弗兰克也不在了 |
[00:30] | Frank isn’t gone. | 他没有 |
[00:31] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[00:33] | – It’s about Frank. – What? | -是弗兰克的事 -怎么了 |
[00:35] | He’s in Coalport with Bonnie. | 他和邦尼一起在科尔伯特 |
[00:37] | Laurel? | 劳拉 |
[00:39] | I’m looking for Connor Walsh. | 我找康纳尔·沃什 |
[00:40] | – Is that whose phone this is? – Mom! | -是这个手机的主人吗 -妈妈 |
[00:43] | Yeah, what’s wrong? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[00:44] | Annalise’s house burned down. | 安娜丽丝的房子着火了 |
[00:45] | Laurel was inside, but they found her. | 劳拉在里面 但他们找到了她 |
[00:48] | Officials have confirmed one fatality | 官方消息已证实有一人死亡 |
[00:51] | and one victim said to be in critical condition at… | 还有一位受害者情况很危险 |
[00:53] | Hi. You’ve reached Asher Millstone, | 你好 我是亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[00:55] | and your message to me matters. | 请务必留言 |
[00:57] | Asher, call me back the second you get this. | 亚设 听到留言就立刻给我回电话 |
[00:59] | – Police and firefighting crews… – Hey, baby. How can I help? | -警方和消防 -宝贝 我可以做些什么 |
[01:01] | – You can’t. – Well, where are you going? | -什么都别做 -那你去哪里 |
[01:02] | – It doesn’t matter. – Let me go with you. | -这不重要 -让我和你一起去 |
[01:04] | – No, just stay here. – You’re in shock. | -不 你留在这儿 -你现在情绪很激动 |
[01:06] | I’ve been through worse. | 我经历过更糟糕的情况 |
[01:07] | – Just sit here. – One fatality was reported at the scene. | -待在这儿 -现场发现了一具尸体 |
[01:09] | – And don’t steal anything. – Another victim is in critical condition | -别偷东西 -还有一位受害者情况很危险 |
[01:11] | at Middleton Hospital. | 正在米德尔顿医院接受治疗 |
[01:13] | But the identity of that victim | 但这位受害者的身份 |
[01:14] | has not been released to the public. | 还未向公众公布 |
[01:19] | He would have known if I was lying to him. | 如果我对他撒谎他会发现的 |
[01:21] | So you lied to me instead. | 所以你就对我撒谎 |
[01:22] | – It worked. – Did Frank finally spread your legs? | -但是成功了 -你们是不是上床了 |
[01:24] | Because that’s the only reason I can come up with | 因为这是我唯一能想到的会让你 |
[01:26] | for you acting this stupid. | 如此愚蠢的原因 |
[01:27] | – Listen to me. – Or do you miss Sam so much that you threw yourself | -听我说 -还是你太想念山姆了 |
[01:29] | at the next most disgusting man in this house? | 所以就和这屋里第二恶心的人搞在一起 |
[01:31] | I went there for this. | 我是为了搞到这个 |
[01:33] | You shot Mahoney while Wes was standing right there. | 你在韦斯面前枪杀了马奥尼 |
[01:37] | Why? What, you didn’t? | 为什么 怎么 不是你干的 |
[01:40] | Somebody else just happened to shoot him? | 碰巧是其他人杀了他吗 |
[01:43] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[01:44] | Why take Wes? | 为什么扯上韦斯 |
[01:46] | I needed to know she wasn’t gonna come after me. | 我得确定她不会来找我的麻烦 |
[01:51] | We can’t use that. | 我们不能用这录音 |
[01:53] | It’s a confession! | 这是坦承罪名 |
[01:54] | You think we can take this to the police? | 你觉得我们可以把这个给警察吗 |
[01:56] | That Frank won’t tell them everything that we’ve done? Sam? | 弗兰克不会把我们做的事告诉他们 山姆的事 |
[02:03] | Don’t blame this on Wes. | 别怪到韦斯头上 |
[02:05] | – You brought this on yourself. – How? | -这是你自找的 -为什么 |
[02:06] | – Laurel. – You tried to kill Frank. | -劳拉 -你想杀了弗兰克 |
[02:08] | You’re a dumbass if you believe that. | 你要是信这话那你可够蠢的 |
[02:10] | – So you didn’t hire a hitman? – I didn’t. | -所以你没有找杀手 -我没有 |
[02:11] | Well, Frank’s trying to frame me for this. | 弗兰克想把这罪名嫁祸给我 |
[02:13] | Maybe someone should kill him. | 也许应该杀了他 |
[02:14] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[02:15] | Don’t you dare go after him. | 别找他的茬 |
[02:16] | I did this for you, Annalise. | 我这么做是为了你 安娜丽丝 |
[02:17] | No, you did it for yourself, | 你是为了你自己 |
[02:18] | 来电 梅吉 | |
[02:19] | to get the love that no one ever gave you. | 能得到从来没有人给过你的爱 |
[02:20] | But guess who did. Me. | 有人给过你爱 我 |
[02:22] | And you spit it right back in my face. | 但你却辜负了我对你的爱 |
[02:24] | 来电 梅吉 | |
[02:24] | If I had wanted to betray you, | 如果我要背叛你 |
[02:25] | – I wouldn’t have come back. – Why is Meggy calling me? | -我就不会回来了 -梅吉为什么会打给我 |
[02:26] | I wish you hadn’t because I can handle the men | 我到希望你别回来 因为我可以处理 |
[02:28] | making a fool out of me. | 他给我找的麻烦 |
[02:29] | – But you? – Annalise, please. | -但是你 -安娜丽丝 别这样 |
[02:31] | After everything that I’ve done for you. | 我为你做了那么多 |
[02:32] | – Annalise. – What? | -安娜丽丝 -怎么了 |
[02:36] | The police are at my apartment. | 警察在我的公寓 |
[02:39] | I came to meet Wes, but they were standing at his door. | 我来见韦斯 看到警察就在门口 |
[02:42] | Are they still there? | 现在还在吗 |
[02:44] | Yeah. | 还在 |
[02:46] | They’re from New York, | 是纽约来的 |
[02:47] | and they’re investigating a — a shooting | 在调查一起枪击案 |
[02:49] | that Wes was a witness to. | 韦斯是目击证人 |
[02:51] | What do we tell them? | 我该怎么跟他们说 |
[02:53] | Just tell them the truth — that you don’t know where he is. | 就说真相 你不知道他在哪里 |
[02:55] | I thought that you guys were all studying together. | 你们不是一起学习吗 |
[02:58] | The library. | 图书馆 |
[02:59] | Yeah. He went to the library. | 他去图书馆了 |
[03:00] | He, uh, probably turned his phone off. | 应该是把手机给关了 |
[03:02] | – You know him. – Laurel, this is crazy. | -你知道他的 -劳拉 这太疯狂了 |
[03:04] | I mean, Wes never told me about any of this. | 韦斯从来没跟我说过这些事 |
[03:06] | Miss? Is that him? | 小姐 是他吗 |
[03:09] | No, it’s his friend. | 不是 是他的朋友 |
[03:11] | Just tell them that you think he went to the library. | 告诉他们你觉得他去图书馆了 |
[03:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:16] | – Meggy? – Yeah? | -梅吉 -怎么了 |
[03:18] | Don’t worry, okay? It’s all gonna be fine. | 别担心 好吗 不会有事的 |
[03:20] | I’m sure he’s gonna be — | 他不会有… |
[03:22] | We don’t know that it’s gonna be fine. | 我们不知道会不会有事 |
[03:26] | I should just go talk to them. | 我应该直接去见他们 |
[03:27] | Do not move. | 不许走 |
[03:29] | This is Frank. | 这是弗兰克干的 |
[03:30] | He gave the police your name to make you a suspect. | 把你的名字告诉警察 让你成为嫌疑人 |
[03:32] | – No. He – Stop defending him! | -不 他 -别为他辩解了 |
[03:35] | He thinks that we’re gonna tell the police he killed Mahoney. | 他觉得我们会告诉警察是他杀了马奥尼 |
[03:37] | This is his way of hitting back. | 他这是在反击 |
[03:39] | Take Wes’ phone, lose it at the library, | 把韦斯的手机扔去图书馆 |
[03:41] | and you don’t leave this house until I say so. | 没有得到我的允许你不许离开这里 |
[03:44] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[03:52] | No. | 不 |
[03:53] | I’m just gonna talk to them. | 我去见他们 |
[03:54] | You take another step, | 你再走一步 |
[03:55] | and I’ll chain you in the basement like Rebecca. | 我就像对丽贝卡一样把你锁在地下室 |
[04:29] | Can the bumpkins down home shake it like this? | 那些乡巴佬们可以像我这样扭屁股吗 |
[04:36] | I ask you for one thing, and you can’t even respect that? | 我只对你有一个要求 你都做不到 |
[04:38] | Ah, come on. | 别这样 |
[04:41] | Look, I get you not wanting to talk about your family | 我知道你不想在大家面前说你家的事 |
[04:42] | in front of everyone else, but I’m your boo. | 但是我是你的男 |
[04:44] | You’re my what? | 你是我的什么 |
[04:45] | – Your bae, your B.F., A-one since Day-one. – Says who? | -你的男人 你的男友 -谁说的 |
[04:48] | Um, I sleep here every night | 我不需要在宿舍轮班的时候 |
[04:50] | when I’m not on duty in the dorm. | 每晚都睡在这里 |
[04:51] | ‘Cause you’re too lazy to go home after sex. | 那是因为你做完爱太懒了不想回家 |
[04:55] | You still think I’m a meat stick. | 你还是认为我只是根肉棒 |
[04:59] | Can we not do this the night before an exam? | 能别在考试前一晚讨论这个吗 |
[05:02] | No. | 不能 |
[05:03] | Either admit that what we’re doing is more than sex, | 要么承认我们之间远不只是约炮 |
[05:05] | or I leave right now for good. | 要么我就彻底离开 |
[05:07] | Is there a square dance going on? | 这是在跳方块舞吗 |
[05:09] | Is Michaela finally teaching us how to do-si-do? | 米凯拉终于愿意教我们了 |
[05:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:14] | You don’t get to mock me while wearing my robe. | 你不能一边穿着我的睡袍一边取笑我 |
[05:16] | And you don’t get to avoid this conversation right now. | 你现在也不能逃避这次对话 |
[05:18] | What conversation? | 什么对话 |
[05:20] | I need to study. | 我要学习了 |
[05:21] | Everyone out. | 都给我出去 |
[05:24] | We’re done. | 我们完了 |
[05:26] | I’ll spoon you, buddy. | 我会给你抱抱的 兄弟 |
[05:30] | You two just break up? | 你们俩分手了 |
[05:35] | I stopped and asked this guy for directions, | 我拦下这人想问路 |
[05:38] | and he just…got shot. | 然后他就 被枪杀了 |
[05:43] | While you were talking to him? | 而你正在跟他说话 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:46] | Why didn’t you ever tell me about this? | 你为什么都没告诉我 |
[05:48] | It’s not the type of thing you bring up | 这可不是说出来会让姑娘 |
[05:50] | when you want a girl to like you. | 喜欢你的话 |
[05:52] | Maybe not at first, but we tell each other everything. | 开始也许是不能说 但是我们之间没有秘密 |
[05:58] | I’m sorry. I should have told you. | 抱歉 我应该告诉你的 |
[06:00] | Meggy, rounds. | 梅吉 该查房了 |
[06:02] | Go. | 去吧 |
[06:03] | No. | 不 |
[06:04] | I can ask for the day off. | 我今天可以请假 |
[06:06] | I’m with Annalise. She knows what to do. | 我和安娜丽丝在一起 她知道该怎么做 |
[06:09] | I’ll call you later, okay? | 我迟点打给你 好吗 |
[06:15] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[06:17] | Are you at least having Eve look into this? | 你至少有让伊芙调查这事吧 |
[06:19] | She couldn’t find out anything. | 她什么都没发现 |
[06:21] | Can Nate? | 内特呢 |
[06:24] | We’re not gonna ask him to clean up our mess anymore. | 我们不会再找他来处理我们的烂摊子了 |
[06:28] | I’m on it, okay? | 我会处理的 好吗 |
[06:29] | Your job today is to study. | 你今天的任务就是学习 |
[06:35] | I thought you’d have run off to Mexico | 我还以为你已经去墨西哥 |
[06:36] | to be with Frank by now. | 找弗兰克去了 |
[06:39] | You two get to spend the day babysitting each other. | 你们今天可以互相照看彼此了 |
[06:42] | I trust you’ll be able to do that. | 你们肯定能做到吧 |
[06:45] | Excuse me while I pretend to be a good lawyer again. | 先走了 我又要去装好律师了 |
[06:54] | As you can see, your reinstatement | 你应该了解 你要满足这几个条件 |
[06:56] | comes with the following conditions. | 才能复职 |
[06:58] | You agree to abstain from drinking, | 你得同意戒酒 |
[07:00] | attend AA meetings three times a week, | 每星期参加三次互助会 |
[07:03] | and submit to random alcohol testing. | 接受随机酒精测试 |
[07:06] | We also expect to see a change in your conduct | 我们还希望无论法庭内外 |
[07:09] | both inside and outside of court. | 你的行为都能有所改观 |
[07:12] | This board will not tolerate any of the moves | 委员会不能接受任何你过去 |
[07:15] | that have characterized your practice in the past. | 作为律师的所作所为 |
[07:17] | Moves? | 所作所为 |
[07:18] | Ethical violations, intimidation of witnesses, | 道德违规 威胁证人 |
[07:22] | harassment of opponents, misleading judges, | 骚扰对方律师 误导法官 |
[07:25] | being party to any criminal acts. | 参与任何犯罪活动 |
[07:27] | Uh, just to be clear, | 我想澄清一下 |
[07:29] | I have never been formally charged with a criminal act. | 我从没有被正式起诉参与了犯罪活动 |
[07:32] | Let’s keep it that way. | 那就继续保持 |
[07:34] | To confirm our agreement. | 请确认下我们之间的协议 |
[07:38] | This is a two-strike system, Annalise. | 再出现一次问题就没戏了 安娜丽丝 |
[07:56] | That’s good. | 好的 |
[07:57] | Do you need me to look into getting a lawyer for Wes maybe? | 你需要给韦斯找个律师吗 |
[08:03] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[08:05] | She get her license back? | 她拿回执照了吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah. | 拿回了 |
[08:09] | You should call Frank, tell him the good news. | 你该给弗兰克打个电话 告诉他这个好消息 |
[08:19] | You have something to get off your chest? | 你是不是有话想说 |
[08:22] | I think I just did. | 我想我已经说了 |
[08:24] | You’re responsible for this — | 你得为这些事负责 |
[08:27] | the anger, drinking, her reputation right now. | 愤怒 酗酒 还有她现在的名声 |
[08:30] | You want me to believe I caused all the problems in this house? | 你是想让我觉得这里所有麻烦都是我引起的吗 |
[08:32] | All the problems blew up the minute | 所有的问题都是从 |
[08:33] | you got your little crush on Rebecca. | 你爱上了丽贝卡开始的 |
[08:36] | You have no idea what goes on in this house. | 你根本不知道这里发生了什么 |
[08:47] | Did you see Waitlist? | 你看见候补先生了吗 |
[08:48] | Where? | 在哪 |
[08:49] | In the exam. I didn’t see him. | 考试那会 我没看见他 |
[08:50] | Oh. He probably slept through his alarm. | 很有可能他睡过头了 |
[08:52] | What a moron. | 真是个白痴 |
[08:53] | Hey, what case did you guys cite for the court’s decision | 法庭决定区分仲裁条款那道题 |
[08:55] | to bifurcate the arbitration clause? | 你们引用了哪个案例 |
[08:57] | Vaden v. Discover Bank. | 瓦丁和发现银行 |
[08:58] | I thought that was about procedural unconscionability. | 我以为那是说程序不当的 |
[09:00] | You’re both wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[09:01] | The court citation for the decision to bifurcate | 法院决定区分仲裁条款所引用的案例是 |
[09:03] | was KPMG v. Cocchi. | 毕马威会计事务所诉科基一案 |
[09:04] | Did you guys even read my outline? | 你们看了我的大纲吗 |
[09:05] | Listen, we’re not friends. | 听着 我们不是朋友 |
[09:07] | Especially now that we know about your little art project. | 特别是现在我们知道了你那小艺术项目 |
[09:09] | Annalise said, no, we’re not supposed to talk about that. | 安娜丽丝说 不 我们不能谈论这个 |
[09:10] | Why? You afraid one of us will out you, | 为什么 你怕我们中的一个会出卖你 |
[09:12] | and you’ll get expelled? | 让你被开除吗 |
[09:14] | Leave. | 滚 |
[09:16] | Well, there she goes — | 好了 她开始 |
[09:17] | chewing up and spitting out men. | 把气都撒在男人身上了 |
[09:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:19] | While I’m sure many of you were hoping I was gone for good, | 我相信你们中很多人都希望我别再回来了 |
[09:23] | I’m back and ready to whip you all into shape. | 我回来了 并且准备好好收拾你们 |
[09:27] | I assume many of you | 你们很多人应该 |
[09:28] | read the file on our new client. | 看过我们新客户的档案了 |
[09:30] | The facts. Ms. Cohen? | 谁来陈述一下 科恩小姐 |
[09:32] | Dani Alvodar, an Army veteran. | 丹妮拉·安维戴 退伍老兵 |
[09:35] | She served two tours in Afghanistan | 她服役期去过两次阿富汗 |
[09:37] | and is now facing aggravated assault charges. | 现在被指控严重伤害罪 |
[09:39] | I wanted to take my girl, Val, | 我想和我的女友 瓦珥 |
[09:42] | out to celebrate her promotion. | 出去庆祝她升职 |
[09:43] | We pre-gamed at my crib | 我们在床上先来了一发 |
[09:45] | and went dancing at our favorite bar. | 然后去我们最喜欢的酒吧跳舞 |
[09:46] | Dani’s blood alcohol level | 那晚丹妮的血液酒精浓度 |
[09:48] | was two times the legal limit that night. | 是法律规定的两倍 |
[09:50] | If she admits to substance abuse, | 如果她承认滥用药物 |
[09:52] | she could qualify for Veterans Treatment Court. | 就可以去退伍军人治疗法庭 |
[09:54] | She’d go to rehab rather than face jail time. | 她只用去戒酒 而不用面临牢狱之灾 |
[09:56] | That could result in her discharge from the Reserves. | 那会导致她被预备役部队开除 |
[09:58] | She would lose her Army pension, | 也就拿不到陆军退休金 |
[10:00] | making her years of risking her life for your freedom | 让她多年来为了你们的自由而冒的生命危险 |
[10:02] | worth nothing. | 一文不值 |
[10:03] | Anyone with a good strategy? | 还有人有好主意吗 |
[10:05] | He kept bugging us about making out. | 他不停地骚扰我们想和我们亲热 |
[10:08] | I just thought he was one of those straight guys | 我以为他是那种看多了毛片的 |
[10:10] | who watches too much porn. | 直男 |
[10:11] | We could argue that Dani felt so threatened | 我们可以辩称丹妮受到了 |
[10:14] | by the victim’s hate speech | 受害者的仇恨言论的威胁 |
[10:15] | that she acted out of self-defense. | 她的行为属于正当防御 |
[10:17] | The victim was unarmed when our client | 我们的客户把受害者的脖子 |
[10:19] | sliced his neck open like a bagel. | 像切硬面包圈一样切开时他手无寸铁 |
[10:21] | Do you think that any jury would believe this was self-defense? | 你觉得哪位法官会相信这是正当防御 |
[10:25] | When he came up behind me, | 他在我身后抓着我 |
[10:27] | grabbed me, trying to dance… | 想和我跳舞时 |
[10:31] | everything went black. | 之后我就都不记得了 |
[10:32] | We can argue “Defense of others.” | 我们可以辩称”防卫他人” |
[10:34] | I left a message for the girlfriend | 我给她女友留了个信息 |
[10:35] | to see if she’d testify that Dani | 看她是否会作证 |
[10:36] | was just trying to protect her. | 说丹妮是在保护她 |
[10:37] | She’s the ex-girlfriend, and if you’d read the case files, | 她是前女友 如果你认真读过案件资料 |
[10:40] | you would know that she’s stationed in Germany | 你就会知道 她已经调去了德国 |
[10:42] | and unwilling to testify. | 且不愿作证 |
[10:44] | Please, Mr. Drake, save me from these terrible ideas. | 德里克先生 请你给我出个好主意 |
[10:48] | To be honest, I’m hesitant to even present this | 说实话 换成我会庭下解决 原因很明显 |
[10:50] | because it seems so obvious, but we go with the PTSD defense. | 但我们可以用创伤后应激障碍抗辩 |
[10:54] | It was a rescue mission. | 那是个营救任务 |
[10:55] | I was guarding the Humvee when I got attacked from behind. | 我在悍马车旁戒备时 有人从后面攻击我 |
[10:59] | The combatant put me into a choke hold, | 那名袭击者将我锁喉 |
[11:01] | started bashing my head into the ground. | 还拽住我的脑袋猛砸地面 |
[11:04] | Finally, he just stopped. | 后来 他停了下来 |
[11:08] | My sergeant shot him in the head. | 我队长击中了他的脑袋 |
[11:10] | Additionally, we stress that Dani is a woman in combat. | 此外 我们还要强调丹妮是参与了战争的女兵 |
[11:13] | Many jurors will find that admirable and brave. | 很多陪审员就会觉得她勇敢 值得钦佩 |
[11:16] | You’re first chair, Mr. Drake. | 你是主辩 德里克先生 |
[11:17] | You’ll be doing the cross on the victim. | 由你来对受害者交叉盘问 |
[11:19] | I’ll need your prep by 8:00 p.m. tonight. | 今晚八点前把演练问题稿交给我 |
[11:21] | And the rest of you, come watch me and Mr. Drake | 其余的人 明天都来法庭看我和德里克先生 |
[11:23] | kick ass in court tomorrow. | 是如何大获全胜的 |
[11:33] | You’ve taken a new case already? | 你已经接新案子了 |
[11:35] | You think it’s too soon to dive back into work | 你觉得我经历了人生谷底 |
[11:37] | after hitting rock bottom? | 不该急于重新投入工作吗 |
[11:38] | I would never presume to know what a woman of your talent | 我永远都不会去猜你这样有才华的女人 |
[11:42] | can and cannot handle. | 会有任何能力局限 |
[11:44] | Nor would I ever bring up your sobriety | 我也不会把你参加戒酒会的事 |
[11:47] | anywhere on this campus. | 告诉这学校的任何人 |
[11:49] | So, why are you here? | 那你来这的目的是什么 |
[11:51] | Did I piss someone off again? | 我又把谁惹毛了吗 |
[11:52] | Hopefully not, unless you know someone at the NYPD. | 希望没有 除非你认识纽约警局的人 |
[11:56] | A detective called my office this morning. | 今早我接到了一位警探的来电 |
[11:59] | They’re looking for a student of yours, Wes Gibbins. | 他们在寻找一位你的学生 韦斯·吉宾斯 |
[12:03] | He was absent from class today. | 他今天没来上课 |
[12:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:09] | I’ll check in with his other professors, then. | 那我去找其他教授问问 |
[12:23] | Wallace Mahoney was an old client of mine, | 华莱士·马奥尼曾是我的客户 |
[12:25] | someone who was out of my life. | 不过我跟他早就没了联系 |
[12:27] | And they think Wes shot him? | 而他们认为是韦斯枪杀了他 |
[12:29] | – His father? – Biological father. | -他的父亲 -亲生父亲 |
[12:31] | Oh, my God. You knew about this. | 天啊 你知道这事 |
[12:32] | – Of course she did. – I told her not to tell you. | -她肯定知道 -是我不让她告诉你们的 |
[12:34] | So now that you know everything, put away your anger. | 既然你们已经知道了真相 就不要再愤怒了 |
[12:36] | I’m so sorry you lost your dad, man. | 我很遗憾你失去了父亲 |
[12:38] | Why are you telling us this? | 你为什么要告诉我们这事 |
[12:39] | Because it’s secrets that’s ruined us in the past. | 因为秘密毁掉了我们的过去 |
[12:41] | Okay. So, we let Wes go talk to the cops. | 那好 我们让韦斯去跟警察谈谈 |
[12:43] | Not until we know why he’s being questioned. | 在了解警方意图前 还不能这么做 |
[12:45] | He can just tell them that Frank was the shooter. | 他可以告诉警方 凶手是弗兰克 |
[12:46] | No. Then he would have to tell them about Sam, Sinclair… | 不行 那样就会引出山姆 辛克莱尔 |
[12:48] | That’s okay. Maybe we just need to face all this crap head on. | 没关系 我们就应该直面这些烂事 |
[12:50] | Even a meat stick would be | 连根肉棒 |
[12:51] | – smarter than to suggest that. – Quiet. | -都说不出这么蠢的话 -闭嘴 |
[12:53] | Since when have I not protected you? | 我难道不是一直在保护你们吗 |
[12:54] | Even when I hated you? | 即便我恨着你们 |
[12:56] | Tell me. | 说啊 |
[12:59] | Remember what I said. We’re good people now. | 记住我的话 我们现在是好人 |
[13:06] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会熬过去的 |
[13:10] | We’ll get through it. | 我们一起熬过去 |
[13:32] | I just talked to Vince Levin. | 我跟文斯·莱文谈过了 |
[13:35] | He’s willing to act as Wes’ lawyer | 如果韦斯去警局谈话 |
[13:36] | if he goes in for his police interview. | 他愿意做他的代理律师 |
[13:40] | We can trust him. | 我们可以信任他 |
[13:41] | Why do you say that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:43] | You spread your legs for him, too? | 你也向他献身了吗 |
[13:50] | Say what you need. | 有什么要说的就说吧 |
[13:52] | I can take it. | 我能承受 |
[13:53] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[13:57] | I’m not sure Frank gave them Wes’ name. | 我不认为是弗兰克向警方提供了韦斯的名字 |
[14:02] | He wouldn’t want to make things worse between you two. | 他肯定不希望你俩的关系更加恶化 |
[14:04] | This is just him saving his own ass, Bonnie. | 他这是在保护自己 邦尼 |
[14:08] | He told me, he just wants to come home. | 他跟我说 他只想回家 |
[14:10] | Oh, stop it. | 得了吧 |
[14:11] | He’s scared, Annalise. | 他很害怕 安娜丽丝 |
[14:12] | Well, he should be. You know what? | 害怕就对了 这样吧 |
[14:14] | Tell him that the next time you see him, | 下次你再见到他 就告诉他 |
[14:16] | that if he comes anywhere near this house, | 如果他敢靠近这所房子 |
[14:17] | I’ll kill him for real. | 我肯定会杀了他 |
[14:22] | I’m here. | 我回来了 |
[14:24] | I came back to be with you. | 我回来陪你 |
[14:26] | Because you want to or because he wouldn’t have you? | 你是出于自愿 还是因为他拒绝了你 |
[14:30] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[14:40] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[14:41] | I can help on the case. | 案子我能帮上忙 |
[14:43] | You being here is just hurting me right now. | 你待在这里就是在伤害我 |
[14:48] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[15:12] | Thank God. | 太好了 |
[15:14] | Wes is right inside. | 韦斯就在里面 |
[15:15] | He hates me right now. It’s fine. | 他现在恨我 没关系 |
[15:17] | – Laurel. – You never told me what Frank said. | -劳拉 -你还没有告诉我弗兰克说了什么 |
[15:20] | I barely saw him. | 我几乎没见到他 |
[15:21] | Something must have happened | 如果他向警察说了韦斯的名字 |
[15:22] | if he really did tell the cops Wes’ name. | 那就一定发生了什么事情 |
[15:25] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[15:27] | He’s a sick bastard. I warned you when we met. | 他是个混账 我们初次见面我就跟你说过 |
[15:39] | It’s Frank. Leave a message. | 我是弗兰克 有事请留言 |
[15:40] | You told the police who Wes is, didn’t you? | 你告诉警察韦斯的身份了 是不是 |
[15:44] | Do you just hate us all? | 你是有多恨我们 |
[15:46] | Do you want us all to go to jail? | 你想让我们都去坐牢吗 |
[15:49] | Is that the kind of guy you really are? | 你真的就是这种人吗 |
[15:52] | If you did this, | 如果是你干的 |
[15:55] | I’ll never forgive you. | 我绝不会原谅你 |
[16:14] | You can’t sit with us. | 你不能和我们坐一起 |
[16:17] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[16:18] | Stop keeping secrets, | 别再藏着掖着 |
[16:19] | and maybe you’ll get your privileges back. | 或许还有可能重夺特权 |
[16:21] | Oh, there he is, our first chair. | 我们的主辩来了 |
[16:22] | You ready to fail like your dad’s condom? | 你准备好像你老爸的套套一样失败了吗 |
[16:25] | Do you really have to sit right there? | 你们一定要坐这里吗 |
[16:26] | I just want to be ready to replace you | 我只想准备好在你彻底失败后 |
[16:27] | – after you crash and burn. – Or poop your pants. | -取代你的位置 -或者拉裤子后 |
[16:30] | Hope you don’t have a nervous stomach, dawg. | 希望你肠胃还行 老兄 |
[16:32] | – How are we feeling, Mr. Drake? – Great. | -感觉怎么样 德里克先生 -非常好 |
[16:34] | I was rethinking my cross on the victim… | 我又想了一下对受害人的交叉盘问 |
[16:36] | that maybe we can use the Pozner/Dodd approach instead. | 也许我们可以用波兹南/多德方法 |
[16:38] | I liked your prep questions. Stick with your first instinct. | 我喜欢你的演练问题 跟着第一直觉走 |
[16:42] | Ms. Keating. Welcome back. | 基廷女士 欢迎回来 |
[16:44] | Oh, you came to watch me kick your colleague’s ass. | 你跑来看我收拾你的同事吗 |
[16:46] | No. Actually, to kick your ass. | 不 实际上我是来收拾你的 |
[16:49] | I requested to be co-counsel when I heard this was your case. | 一听说是你的案子 我就申请了协理律师 |
[16:52] | – You’re brave. – There’s nothing brave about taking on a lawyer | -你很勇敢 -和一个还在被纪律委员会 |
[16:55] | who’s under the thumb of the Disciplinary Board. | 核查的律师打官司可不要什么勇气 |
[16:58] | May the best woman win. | 祝你好运吧 |
[17:01] | Do I sense some animosity there? | 我是闻到火药味了吗 |
[17:03] | I’m doing the cross now. | 我来做交叉盘问 |
[17:05] | I spent all night prepping. | 我花了一晚上时间准备 |
[17:06] | Well, court is unpredictable. | 法庭上瞬息万变 |
[17:07] | Sit down. You may learn something. | 坐下 你或许能学到点东西 |
[17:13] | We were all dancing, having a good time. | 我们都在非常开心地跳舞 |
[17:17] | I mean, they were even laughing at my jokes. | 我是说 她们甚至在附和我说的笑话 |
[17:19] | At what point did the defendant become aggressive? | 被告什么时候开始变得有攻击性的 |
[17:22] | This guy bumped into me, and I fell up against her. | 有人撞到了我 我跌倒在她身上 |
[17:26] | She took the knife out of her pocket, grabbed me. | 她抓着我从口袋里掏出了一把刀 |
[17:29] | I thought she was joking until I saw the blood. | 直到见血之前我都以为她在开玩笑 |
[17:35] | Your witness. | 我问完了 |
[17:36] | Mr. Stone, how many drinks had you had | 斯通先生 你在接近我的当事人之前 |
[17:40] | before you approached my client? | 喝了多少酒 |
[17:42] | Three or four beers. | 三四瓶啤酒 |
[17:43] | So you lost count? | 所以你没数清楚吗 |
[17:44] | – Argumentative. – Sustained. | -争论性问题 -反对有效 |
[17:46] | Let me rephrase. | 我换个问法 |
[17:47] | This isn’t the first violent altercation | 这不是你在酒吧 |
[17:49] | you’ve had in a bar, is it? | 遇到的第一次暴力冲突了吧 |
[17:50] | Objection. Leading. | 反对 引导性问题 |
[17:51] | Goes to establishing Mr. Stone’s pattern of violent behavior | 我只是想建立斯通先生在醉酒情况下的 |
[17:54] | while inebriated. | 暴力行为模式 |
[17:55] | Permission to approach. | 请求上前 |
[18:00] | Mr. Stone’s priors are inadmissible | 依照609规则 不应该提及 |
[18:02] | per Rule 609. | 斯通先生的前科 |
[18:03] | Domestic abuse, yes. | 对于家庭暴力来说是的 |
[18:04] | But there was another violent incident | 但他大学期间 |
[18:06] | that he had during his time in college. | 还经历过另一起暴力事件 |
[18:08] | Which could also be prejudicial. | 但还是可能引发偏见 |
[18:10] | I’m prohibiting the mention of all priors against the victim. | 禁止提及一切对受害人不利的前科 |
[18:18] | Mr. Stone, did you think buying my client a free drink | 斯通先生 你觉得请我的当事人喝杯酒 |
[18:21] | was a down payment on a later sexual advance? | 就算给之后的性企图付定金了吗 |
[18:23] | Objection. Counsel is badgering the witness. | 反对 律师在纠缠目击证人 |
[18:26] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[18:27] | Can you tell me what you meant | 你能不能告诉我 |
[18:28] | when you yelled “Scissor” to Ms. Alvodar? | 你对安维戴小姐喊的”剪刀”是什么意思 |
[18:30] | – Objection. Offensive question. – Sustained. | -反对 无礼性问题 -反对有效 |
[18:32] | Can you describe the man that you allegedly claim | 你能描述一下你声称 |
[18:34] | made you bump into Dani? | 把你撞到丹尼身上的那个男子吗 |
[18:35] | Objection. Outside the scope of direct examination. | 反对 超出直接盘问范畴 |
[18:38] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[18:38] | Was the music so loud that you couldn’t hear my client | 是不是音乐太吵 致使你没有听到 |
[18:40] | repeatedly tell you to leave her alone? | 我的当事人不停重复说离她远点 |
[18:42] | Objection. Calls for speculation. | 反对 主观推测 |
[18:43] | How long did A.D.A. Atwood | 助理检察官阿特伍德对于今天的作证 |
[18:45] | spend coaching you on your testimony today? | 调教了你多长时间 |
[18:46] | Objection. Counsel is clearly | 反对 对方律师明显 |
[18:48] | trying to impugn the witness, Your Honor. | 试图责难目击证人 法官大人 |
[18:49] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[18:51] | Please, Ms. Keating, move on, | 基廷女士 请好好提问 |
[18:53] | or I’ll be inclined to report this conduct to the bar. | 不然我会将此举汇报给律师委员会 |
[19:04] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[19:22] | Professor Keating? | 基廷教授 |
[19:29] | Give me a second. | 稍等 |
[19:41] | Dani’s ex-girlfriend just called me back. | 丹尼的前女友刚回了我的电话 |
[19:43] | We’re not using your stupid defense of others. | 我们不打算用你那套愚蠢的亲友辩护 |
[19:45] | It’s better than that. | 比那要好 |
[19:47] | You might even want me to replace Simon | 你甚至可能想把西蒙换下 |
[19:48] | as first chair — again. | 再一次让我做主辩 |
[19:50] | You stole the boy’s computer. | 你偷了那小子的电脑 |
[19:51] | Now you want to steal his job? | 现在又要抢他的工作吗 |
[19:53] | – He deserves it. – He’s poor. | -他活该 -他很穷 |
[19:55] | He’s trying to better his life. | 他努力想改善自己的生活 |
[19:56] | You, of all people, should be able to relate. | 你相比其他人 应该更能理解 |
[19:59] | So, you don’t want to know what I found out? | 怎么着 你不想知道我的发现吗 |
[20:02] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[20:03] | Dani was working a desk job | 丹尼声称自己在阿富汗 |
[20:05] | on the day she claims she was attacked in Afghanistan. | 遇袭那天 她其实在做文职 |
[20:08] | Our whole defense is based on a lie. | 我们整个抗辩都建立在谎言之上 |
[20:11] | It’s not a lie. | 不是谎言 |
[20:12] | You made that story up. | 故事是你编的 |
[20:14] | I didn’t make it up. I stole it. | 不是编的 是偷的 |
[20:17] | Most of the time I was over there, | 我在那里的大多数时间 |
[20:19] | I had to file all the injury and casualty reports — | 都得填写所有伤亡报告 |
[20:22] | how soldiers were maimed, how they died, | 士兵们怎么受的重伤 怎么死的 |
[20:27] | how many pieces they went home in. | 他们被送回家时尸体是什么样 |
[20:31] | That story might have not happened to me, | 也许那个故事没有发生在我身上 |
[20:33] | but I felt it. | 但我感同身受 |
[20:36] | – I have to tell the judge. – No. | -我必须告诉法官 -不行 |
[20:40] | It’s illegal for me to put you on that stand | 如果我让你出庭作伪证 |
[20:42] | and perjure yourself. | 是违法行为 |
[20:43] | Then tell me what to do… | 那你告诉我该怎么做 |
[20:46] | ’cause I’m not this person. | 因为我不是这样的人 |
[20:49] | I just don’t go around knifing people at bars. | 我不会跑去酒吧无故伤害别人 |
[20:53] | I need help, not jail. | 我需要帮助 而不是进监狱 |
[21:01] | I half expected to catch you trying on her wigs and clothes | 我还指望看到你像《惊魂记》男主角那样 |
[21:05] | all Norman-Bates-like. | 试用妈妈的假发和衣服呢 |
[21:11] | Annalise isn’t here. | 安娜丽斯不在 |
[21:12] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:13] | I, um… | 我 |
[21:15] | I just came by to make sure that my good friend | 我来只是确认我的好朋友没有只顾自己 |
[21:18] | was thinking about someone else other than himself for once. | 还考虑了其他人 哪怕就这么一次 |
[21:21] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[21:24] | You’re thinking about going to the police, right? | 你在考虑要去警局 是吧 |
[21:28] | – Telling them everything? – You should go. | -全盘托出 -你该走了 |
[21:29] | No, I think you should listen to what I have to say. | 不 我想你该听听我下面的话 |
[21:31] | You blame me for everything. I get it. | 你什么都怪在我头上 我明白了 |
[21:33] | Of course I blame you for everything. | 我当然都要怪在你头上 |
[21:34] | You’re the reason | 就是因为你 |
[21:35] | that everything good in our lives is gone. | 我们才会失去生活中所有的美好 |
[21:37] | Frank did this. | 是弗兰克 |
[21:38] | No, you did this the minute that you killed Sam. | 不 是你 就在你杀死山姆的那一刻 |
[21:44] | You know, I | 其实 我 |
[21:46] | I was just figuring out how to | 我也是才想明白 |
[21:49] | get my head on straight | 该如何理清头绪 |
[21:52] | and finally get out of this whole mess that you made, | 并最终逃出你制造的这一堆麻烦 |
[21:54] | even without the one good thing in my life. | 哪怕要失去我生命中最美好的人 |
[21:56] | Now Oliver’s my fault? | 怎么奥利弗的事也是我的错吗 |
[21:58] | Everything that has happened to us in this house | 在这幢房子里发生的所有事情 |
[22:00] | is your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[22:02] | If you say anything to the police… | 你要是跟警察说了半点 |
[22:03] | – I’m not gonna… – If you… | -我没打算 -你要是 |
[22:06] | mention my name to the police, | 跟警察提了我的名字 |
[22:08] | I swear to God, I will kill you. | 我对天发誓 我会杀了你 |
[22:33] | Get in. | 上车 |
[22:40] | The NYPD’s looking for Wes. | 纽约警局正在找韦斯 |
[22:42] | You hiding him? | 你把他藏起来了吗 |
[22:46] | You think that’s smart? | 你觉得这样明智吗 |
[22:48] | Oh, please, don’t yell at me right now. | 拜托 现在别指责我 |
[22:49] | I just don’t want to see something happen to the kid | 我只是不希望那孩子因为卷进你的事 |
[22:52] | ’cause he got caught up in your mess. | 而遇上什么不测 |
[22:57] | What have you heard? | 有什么消息 |
[22:57] | They got an anonymous tip | 他们接到匿名线报 |
[22:58] | about him being a possible suspect. | 他可能是嫌犯 |
[23:01] | I’m protecting him, so don’t worry. | 我会保护他的 不要担心 |
[23:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:06] | You’ve got a case with her right now, | 你现在在跟她打官司 |
[23:07] | so I wanted you to hear it from me. | 所以我希望由我来告诉你 |
[23:09] | Atwood and I are seeing each other. | 阿特伍德和我正在约会 |
[23:19] | Well… | 好吧 |
[23:21] | thank you for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[23:37] | What about that new bar on 18th Street? | 十八大街新开的酒吧如何 |
[23:39] | No. I don’t want to suggest a straight bar. | 不 我不建议直人酒吧 |
[23:41] | Why don’t you go to a bowling alley? | 要不去保龄球馆 |
[23:43] | You seriously think this sophisticated, | 你真觉得这位见多识广 |
[23:45] | spiritual acupuncturist goes bowling? | 关注精神世界的针灸师会去打保龄吗 |
[23:47] | I should take Heidi bowling. | 我该带海蒂去打保龄球 |
[23:48] | Yeah, I think she’d like that. | 嗯 我想 她会喜欢的 |
[23:51] | – Heidi? – Oh, yeah. | -海蒂 -是啊 |
[23:52] | She’s just this blonde I’ve been talking to on Tinder. | 是我最近在交友软件上勾搭的金发妹子 |
[23:55] | Actually, you know, maybe a hotel bar would be better. | 其实宾馆酒吧或许更好 |
[23:57] | Have some drinks, get a room, | 喝点小酒 开个房 |
[23:59] | slide my key card in her slot. | 将我的通行证滑进她的凹槽 |
[24:02] | Here. I told Thomas to meet you at that wine and cheese bar | 给 我让托马斯明天晚上七点半 |
[24:04] | tomorrow at 7:30. | 在酒与奶酪酒吧等你 |
[24:07] | Who’s Thomas? | 托马斯是谁 |
[24:09] | Uh, no one. | 没谁 |
[24:10] | Just a stupid Internet date. | 就是见个网友 |
[24:12] | It’s not important. | 没什么要紧的 |
[24:16] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他说了吗 |
[24:17] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[24:19] | It went well. | 挺顺利的 |
[24:19] | Who? Wes? | 和谁 韦斯吗 |
[24:22] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[24:24] | What he needed to hear. | 说了些他需要听的话 |
[24:25] | Which means what? | 到底说了什么 |
[24:28] | It sucks, right? | 这感觉不怎么样吧 |
[24:29] | Not knowing what goes on in Annalise’s house? | 被蒙在鼓里 不知道现在出了什么事 |
[24:34] | Have any of you guys heard from Professor Keating? | 你们谁有基廷教授的消息吗 |
[24:35] | She hasn’t returned any of my calls, | 她一直不回我电话 |
[24:37] | and we have to prep Dani for the stand tomorrow. | 我们得为丹妮明天的作证做准备 |
[24:39] | Actually, Annalise decided not to put Dani on the stand anymore. | 实际上安娜丽丝不准备让丹妮作证了 |
[24:43] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[24:44] | Since I sabotaged your case and nobody told you about it. | 从我抢了你的案子却没人告诉你开始 |
[24:48] | You’re all mean girls. | 你们都太刻薄了 |
[24:56] | I need sleep, Wes. | 我需要睡觉 韦斯 |
[24:57] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[24:58] | You use the recording of Frank | 你利用弗兰克的录音 |
[24:59] | to negotiate immunity for us. Then… | 来为我们争取豁免权 |
[25:00] | I can’t. | 行不通 |
[25:02] | You did it when Philip sent us those videos. | 当初菲利普用录像威胁我们时你就这么做了 |
[25:03] | That was before I was on probation. | 那时我还没有被留职查看 |
[25:05] | No D.A. is gonna negotiate with me right now. | 现在不会有地检愿意和我协商的 |
[25:09] | You don’t want to turn Frank in. | 你不想把弗兰克交出去 |
[25:10] | – Don’t be stupid. – You still care about him. | -别犯傻了 -你还关心他 |
[25:12] | I lost a child because of him. | 他害我流产了 |
[25:18] | Car accident. | 是场车祸 |
[25:21] | Your father caused it. Frank helped him. | 你父亲安排的 弗兰克帮了他 |
[25:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:34] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[25:35] | It is. | 是我的错 |
[25:38] | All this is happening because you keep trying to protect me. | 就是因为你一直想要保护我 才会出这些事 |
[25:40] | That was my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[25:43] | I took you off the waitlist. | 是我把你从候补名单里选出来的 |
[25:46] | I should have left you alone, but… | 我本不该去打扰你的 可是… |
[25:48] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么这么做 |
[25:53] | I wanted to be a better person. | 我想成为更好的人 |
[26:16] | You guys exchange peen pics yet? | 你们互发屌照了没 |
[26:19] | Is he bigger than me? | 他的比我的大吗 |
[26:20] | – No. – Love that. | -没 -好极了 |
[26:22] | “No” meaning we haven’t exchanged photos. | 我是说没有互发屌照 |
[26:25] | You’re not mad, are you? | 你没生气吧 |
[26:27] | Of course I’m mad. | 我当然生气了 |
[26:29] | Well, I was fine with you hooking up with half of Philadelphia. | 当初你勾搭了半个费城的帅哥 我也没生气 |
[26:32] | That’s ’cause I was honest about it, and maybe too honest. | 那是因为我毫无保留 可能还有点过于坦荡 |
[26:35] | But you’re hiding things from me. | 而你对我有所隐瞒 |
[26:37] | Well, you are overreacting. | 你太小题大做了 |
[26:38] | No. You know what? Answer me this. | 是吗 那你告诉我 |
[26:41] | Why even go on a date if the whole reason we broke up | 既然你和我分手是因为需要时间独处 |
[26:44] | was because you said that you needed time alone? | 那为什么还去和别人约会 |
[26:47] | Going out on dates is part of being alone. | 出去约会就是独处的一部分 |
[26:49] | Maybe you just don’t want to go on dates with me. | 也许你只是不想和我约会 |
[26:53] | Connor, we broke up. | 康纳尔 我们分手了 |
[26:54] | Okay? So I’m allowed to see other people. | 好吗 我可以和别人约会 |
[27:11] | You showed up two days in a row. | 你连着两天都来了 |
[27:14] | Every day you’ll let me. | 只要你还让我进门 |
[27:17] | Call that lawyer. | 给那个律师打电话 |
[27:19] | Tell him to come here to meet Wes tonight. | 让他今晚来这里找韦斯 |
[27:25] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[27:26] | I need your help at court. | 这件案子我需要你帮忙 |
[27:29] | Ms. Keating, are you ready to begin? | 基廷女士 可以开始了吗 |
[27:31] | The defense calls Daniela Alvodar to the stand. | 传唤丹妮拉·安维戴出庭作证 |
[27:38] | I’m coming for you. | 你等着瞧 |
[27:47] | I’m looking for a combat record | 你好 能帮忙找一下 |
[27:48] | for an active Army Reserves member, | 现役陆军预备役军人丹妮拉·安维戴的 |
[27:50] | Daniela Alvodar. | 作战记录吗 |
[27:51] | Can you tell us about the events that took place August 10, 2013? | 能告诉我们2013年八月十日发生了什么吗 |
[27:55] | I was on a rescue mission for aid workers in Afghanistan, | 我在阿富汗执行对救援人员的营救任务 |
[27:59] | guarding an Humvee when I got attacked from behind. | 当我在看守悍马时被人从背后袭击 |
[28:02] | The combatant put me in a choke hold, | 歹徒对我锁喉 |
[28:04] | started hitting my head. | 开始猛击我的头部 |
[28:05] | This is urgent, ma’am. | 这很紧急 女士 |
[28:07] | I heard you. | 我听见了 |
[28:10] | I still have nightmares, wake up screaming. | 我还是会做噩梦 尖叫着惊醒 |
[28:13] | Did you see anyone about these symptoms? | 你和谁聊过这些症状吗 |
[28:15] | I went to the VA. | 我去了退伍军人事务部 |
[28:16] | The doctor said it was PTSD. | 医生说是创伤后应激障碍 |
[28:18] | And do you think that this PTSD | 你觉得是创伤后应激障碍 |
[28:21] | contributed to your altercation with Jace Stone? | 造成了你和杰斯·斯通的争执吗 |
[28:23] | – Objection. Speculation. – Sustained. | -反对 这是推测 -反对有效 |
[28:30] | Can you tell us about when Mr. Stone | 能告诉我们斯通先生 |
[28:31] | approached you on the dance floor? | 在舞池接近你的情况吗 |
[28:33] | He came up from behind me, pressing his body against mine. | 他从我身后出现 整个人贴在我身上 |
[28:37] | Would you say that this reminded you | 你觉得这让你想起了 |
[28:39] | of the attack that you described? | 你描述的遇袭事件吗 |
[28:40] | Yes. | 是 |
[28:41] | I was in that moment all over again. | 那时的情形又浮现在眼前 |
[28:44] | That’s when everything went black. | 然后我就都不记得了 |
[28:48] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[28:52] | Ms. Keating? | 基廷女士 |
[28:56] | I’ve just received new evidence | 我收到了新证据 |
[28:57] | and request a meeting in your chambers. | 请求进内庭 |
[28:59] | It’s urgent, Your Honor. | 很紧急 法官大人 |
[29:01] | Let’s take 15. | 休息十五分钟 |
[29:04] | It’s a combat report detailing the attack | 这是份作战报告 描述了 |
[29:06] | that my client just testified about. | 我的委托人声明的遇袭一事 |
[29:08] | Just now your associate came across this? | 你的助理偶然发现的吗 |
[29:11] | If you’re inferring that someone is lying, you would be correct. | 如果你暗示有人说谎 你也许说对了 |
[29:13] | But it’s not my associate. It’s my client. | 但不是我的助理 是我的委托人 |
[29:16] | Explain, Ms. Keating. | 说清楚 基廷女士 |
[29:17] | She was working a desk job on the day | 她说自己遇袭的那天 |
[29:19] | that she said she was attacked. | 她其实在做文职 |
[29:22] | Had I known that, | 我要是知道 |
[29:22] | I would never have asked her to take the stand. | 我绝不会让她上证人席 |
[29:24] | Judge, please. | 法官大人 拜托 |
[29:25] | This is Ms. Keating’s attempt to get a mistrial. | 基廷女士想得到无效审判 |
[29:28] | No, the Pennsylvania Bar requires me | 不 宾州律师协会要求我 |
[29:29] | to inform you of this perjury. | 告知你有人作伪证 |
[29:31] | Now, I could have kept this from the court, | 我本可以不说 |
[29:33] | but then I would be in violation of the oath I swore | 但那样我就违背了作为执业律师 |
[29:35] | as a practicing attorney. | 许下的誓言 |
[29:37] | Is that what Your Honor would prefer? | 法官大人希望这样吗 |
[29:44] | I don’t get this plan. | 我不懂这个计划 |
[29:45] | Avoiding the police is just going to incriminate you. | 逃避警察只会连累你 |
[29:47] | It’s actually talking to the police | 但其实跟警察谈话 |
[29:48] | where most people get in trouble. | 才会让大多数人遭殃 |
[29:50] | But my aunt is a lawyer, so you can get a second opinion. | 我姨妈是律师 你可以听听其他人的意见 |
[29:53] | No. Don’t call her. | 不 别打给她 |
[29:53] | You need to make sure you have the right people | 你现在得确保你身边都是 |
[29:55] | – on your team right now. – Wes. Meggy, stop. Please. | -支持你的人 韦斯 -梅吉 别说了 |
[30:02] | This is too much for you. | 这负担对你来说太沉重了 |
[30:09] | I’m too much for you. | 我对你来说太沉重了 |
[30:11] | – No, you’re not. – I am. | -不 你不是 -我是 |
[30:13] | I’m dragging you into things you don’t deserve. | 我把你拉下了你不该进的火坑 |
[30:17] | No. | 不 |
[30:20] | Look… | 听着 |
[30:22] | you are just scared right now, | 你现在只是受到了惊吓 |
[30:26] | so you’re pushing me away. | 所以会推开我 |
[30:29] | But you need someone – who’s gonna be on your team, | 但你身边得有支持你的人 |
[30:32] | and I want to be that person. | 我想成为那个人 |
[30:39] | Wes… | 韦斯 |
[30:42] | …please. | 拜托 |
[30:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:51] | You should go. | 你走吧 |
[30:56] | – No. – Please. I can’t do this anymore. | -不 -拜托 我撑不下去了 |
[31:03] | You have to go. | 你走吧 |
[31:28] | The A.D.A. has offered a deal. | 助理检察官提出了协议 |
[31:31] | Plead guilty to misdemeanor reckless endangerment, | 承认犯下了过失危害罪 |
[31:34] | and they forgo a new trial. | 他们就不再追究 |
[31:35] | So it all worked? | 奏效了 |
[31:36] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你让我说完 |
[31:38] | You have to agree to Veterans Treatment Court. | 你还得同意上退伍军人治疗法庭 |
[31:41] | Now, you told me you had a substance-abuse problem. | 你说你有滥用药品的问题 |
[31:43] | So instead of jail, you meet with a judge once a week. | 你不用进监狱 但得一周见一次法官 |
[31:46] | They monitor your progress. | 他们会监控你的进展 |
[31:48] | I’ll be kicked out of the Reserves. | 我会被开除出预备役 |
[31:49] | Would you rather go to prison? | 你宁愿进监狱吗 |
[31:51] | No, but… | 不 但… |
[31:52] | I don’t have a substance-abuse problem. | 我没有滥用药品的问题 |
[31:54] | You told me you needed help. | 你说你需要帮助 |
[31:57] | Or would you rather go around slitting people’s throats? | 还是你更想到处割别人的喉咙 |
[32:00] | Being angry, alone, miserable? | 愤怒 孤独 痛苦 |
[32:06] | This is your chance to get better. | 这是你好起来的机会 |
[32:11] | Take it. | 接受它 |
[32:19] | And this spot just below the base of the skull | 颅骨底部下面这块地方 |
[32:22] | is Urinary Bladder 10. | 就是天柱穴 |
[32:25] | Poking there release trauma and anxiety. | 揉这里可以减轻疼痛和焦虑 |
[32:27] | Yeah, I-I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[32:30] | Yeah, I can tell. | 我发现了 |
[32:49] | I’ve been wanting to do that ever since you mispronounced “Manchego.” | 你念错”曼彻格”后我就一直想亲你 |
[32:54] | Oh, no. Is that how you pronounce it? | 不 你们是这么念的吗 |
[33:13] | Thomas, I’m — | 托马斯 我 |
[33:15] | Can we pause for a second? | 我们能停一下吗 |
[33:16] | Yeah, sure. What’s wrong? | 当然 怎么了 |
[33:18] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[33:19] | I mean, I-I hope nothing. | 我希望没事 |
[33:22] | I just — before we go inside — | 我只是 在我们进去之前 |
[33:24] | Who said I was going inside? | 谁说我要进去了 |
[33:28] | Oh, my — Wow. That’s embarrassing. | 我的天 这就尴尬了 |
[33:31] | I just thought… | 我以为 |
[33:32] | That I wanted to get you naked? | 我想扒光你吗 |
[33:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:39] | I only sleep with guys on the first date | 我只有在不想再见这个人的时候 |
[33:40] | when I don’t want to see them again. | 才会第一次约会就滚床单 |
[33:44] | So, um… | 所以 |
[33:46] | till date number two? | 留到第二次约会再说 |
[33:56] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[34:10] | Is that Laurel? Did they finally arrest Wes? | 那是劳拉吗 他们逮捕韦斯了吗 |
[34:13] | It’s Oliver. | 是奥利弗 |
[34:15] | How did his date go? | 他的约会进展如何 |
[34:17] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道 |
[34:20] | No. | 不想 |
[34:21] | That’s healthy. | 这可真健康 |
[34:26] | Hotel bar was a genius idea. | 宾馆酒吧真是个好主意 |
[34:28] | Heidi couldn’t even finish her second drink | 海蒂都等不及喝完第二杯 |
[34:29] | before she was begging me to come upstairs. | 就求着我带她上楼 |
[34:31] | Did you come all the way here | 你跑这么老远 |
[34:32] | just to tell us that you got laid? | 就是为了告诉我你约炮了 |
[34:34] | Yeah, yeah. Why? Is that weird? | 是啊 怎么 很奇怪吗 |
[34:37] | It’s not weird. | 不奇怪 |
[34:38] | It just didn’t happen. | 只是没发生 |
[34:42] | Yeah, fine. | 好吧 |
[34:44] | I made Heidi up, but I did it to prove a point. | 海蒂是我瞎编的 但我是为了证明一点 |
[34:46] | – I got that part. – Who are you? | -这我看出来了 -你是谁 |
[34:48] | Seriously, what of kind of person isn’t jealous | 说真的 什么人会在得知 |
[34:50] | when they find out their boyfriend is screwing some other girl? | 自己的男朋友跟其他女人鬼混后不吃醋的 |
[34:52] | There you are with that word again. | 你又提那个词了 |
[34:54] | I am your boyfriend, Michaela. | 我是你的男朋友 米凯拉 |
[34:55] | Who do you think you are?! | 你以为你是谁 |
[34:56] | Telling me you’re my boyfriend | 跟我说你是我男朋友 |
[34:57] | when we’ve never talked about that. | 但我们从来都没讨论过这点 |
[34:58] | Because you only are using me for sex! | 因为你只是利用我上床 |
[35:00] | We’re using each other for sex. | 我们是互相利用 |
[35:02] | Okay, well, I want more than that. | 那好 我想更进一步 |
[35:03] | All right? I want to know you, Michaela. | 好吗 我想更了解你 米凯拉 |
[35:04] | And I don’t know if I want you to. | 我不确定想不想让你更了解我 |
[35:06] | – Well, that’s offensive. – No, no, no. | -这话很过分 -不 |
[35:08] | What’s offensive is, you making me your woman | 过分的是 你直接让我当你的女人 |
[35:10] | like we’re cave people. | 就像原始人一样 |
[35:11] | Okay, fine. You’re not my woman. You’re my family. | 好 你不是我的女人 你是我的家人 |
[35:15] | What? | 什么 |
[35:17] | Not in the gross sister way. I… | 不是什么恶心的兄妹情 我 |
[35:25] | I lost my family — all of them. | 我失去了我所有的家人 |
[35:30] | I never had a family. | 我从未有过家庭 |
[35:31] | It’s not that big a deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[35:34] | What does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[35:35] | I’m not talking about this with you. | 我不想跟你讨论这个 |
[35:43] | I want to be there for you, Michaela. | 我想陪着你 米凯拉 |
[35:45] | No, you want me to be there for you, | 不 你是想让我陪着你 |
[35:47] | like every other guy who’s screwed me over. | 就像所有欺骗过我的男人 |
[35:51] | I like you so much. | 我非常喜欢你 |
[36:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:03] | “Okay” like you like me, too? | “好” 是说你也喜欢我吗 |
[36:08] | – Whatever. – No. | -随你怎么想 -不行 |
[36:11] | I want you to say it. | 我想听你说 |
[36:20] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[36:34] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[36:35] | Ms. Keating. Honor to meet, finally. | 基廷女士 很荣幸终于见到你 |
[36:38] | Did Wes ask you to wait out here? | 是韦斯叫你在这等我的吗 |
[36:39] | Well, I knocked, and nobody answered. | 我敲门了 但没人应门 |
[36:44] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[36:53] | Can I get you a cup of coffee or tea? | 我能给你倒杯咖啡或茶吗 |
[36:56] | That sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[36:57] | Decaf if you have it. | 脱因咖啡 如果有的话 |
[37:06] | Does Annalise know you’re here? | 安娜丽丝知道你来了吗 |
[37:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:14] | You’re my witness, okay? | 你是我的证人 好吗 |
[37:15] | That I destroyed this. | 我销毁了这个 |
[37:16] | Wes! No! | 韦斯 不 |
[37:21] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[37:23] | If the cops know Frank did this, | 警察要是知道是弗兰克干的 |
[37:25] | they’ll blame Annalise. | 就会怪罪安娜丽丝 |
[37:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:27] | I just have to tell the police | 我只需要告诉警察 |
[37:28] | what I’ve been saying this whole time — | 我这段时间一直用的那套说辞 |
[37:30] | I went to New York on my own. Frank was never there. | 我自己去的纽约 弗兰克从来没去过 |
[37:33] | It’s smart. | 这很聪明 |
[37:35] | It protects Frank, too. | 也保护了弗兰克 |
[37:37] | You think I want to protect Frank? | 你觉得我想保护弗兰克 |
[37:40] | – Don’t you? – No. | -你不想吗 -不想 |
[37:41] | You knew where he was, and you didn’t tell me. | 你一直知道他在哪 却没告诉我 |
[37:43] | Who am I here with right now, Wes? | 现在和我共处一室的是谁 韦斯 |
[37:45] | You, not Frank. | 是你 不是弗兰克 |
[37:46] | I’m just saying I get it. | 我只是想说我明白 |
[37:47] | If you still worry about him, that’s fine. | 如果你还担心他 那没事 |
[37:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:54] | I am not in love with Frank. | 我不爱弗兰克 |
[38:07] | Meggy. | 梅吉 |
[38:14] | I broke up with her. | 我和她分手了 |
[38:19] | This will just make everything more complicated. | 我们如果在一起情况就更复杂了 |
[38:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:50] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[38:52] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[38:53] | Please. It turns me on. | 求你了 这样我更性致盎然 |
[38:57] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[39:00] | Again. | 再说一遍 |
[39:04] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[39:24] | – One minute. – It’s Laurel. | -等等 -我是劳拉 |
[39:25] | Leave a message, but I’ll probably never listen. | 请留言 但我可能不会听 |
[39:27] | Are you with Wes? | 你和韦斯在一起吗 |
[39:28] | Call me back, or you’re fired. | 给我回电 不然我就解雇你 |
[39:30] | – Anything? – No. | -有回应吗 -没有 |
[39:36] | Use the bathroom at the Wawa. | 去瓦瓦借洗手间吧 |
[39:38] | Connor! | 康纳尔 |
[39:39] | Not cool, bro. | 这可不太好 老兄 |
[39:40] | You guys have to see this. | 你们得看看这个 |
[39:42] | Sources confirm that Wallace Mahoney’s own son | 知情人确认华莱士·马奥尼的儿子 |
[39:44] | is currently being held without bail, | 目前已被收押在监 不能保释 |
[39:47] | charged with first-degree murder. | 被控一级谋杀罪 |
[39:48] | 来电 康纳尔 | |
[39:51] | Tell me you’re with Wes. | 告诉我你和韦斯在一起 |
[39:53] | He turned himself in. | 他自首了 |
[39:56] | Turn on the news. | 看新闻 |
[39:57] | …in New York City just blocks from where Wallace Mahoney | 离五个月前华莱士·马奥尼在纽约 |
[39:58] | was killed five months ago | 被一枪击中头部毙命的地方 |
[40:00] | with a single bullet wound to the head. | 只有几个街区远 |
[40:03] | 安娜丽丝 语音留言 | |
[40:17] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[40:20] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[40:22] | Wes, are you here? | 韦斯 你在吗 |
[40:24] | – Look. – Police have just confirmed that the identity | -快看 -警方刚刚确认收押在监者的身份 |
[40:27] | of the suspect in custody is, in fact, Charles Mahoney. | 正是查尔斯·马奥尼 |
[40:31] | No stranger to the justice system, | 他的名字对司法系统来说并不陌生 |
[40:33] | Charles was charged with the violent murder | 查尔斯被控在2005年暴力谋杀了 |
[40:36] | of his fiancée, Vickie Moran, in 2005. | 他的未婚妻薇琪·莫兰 |
[40:39] | But after a highly publicized trial, | 但在万众瞩目的审判后 |
[40:41] | he was acquitted and released. | 他被无罪释放 |
[40:44] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[40:45] | The arrest was made earlier this evening | 当局在他车中发现了涉嫌凶器 |
[40:47] | after authorities found the suspected murder weapon, | 于今晚早些时候逮捕了嫌疑人 |
[40:50] | an unregistered Remington 2020, in his car. | 涉嫌凶器是一把未登记的雷明顿2020枪 |
[40:57] | I told you — he just wants to come home. | 我告诉过你 他只想回家 |
[41:00] | Police say it is still too early | 警方认为目前推测 |
[41:02] | to speculate the potential motive for killing his father, | 他杀害父亲的潜在动机还为时过早 |
[41:05] | given that they are still in the preliminary stages | 因为他们目前还在证据收集的 |
[41:07] | of gathering evidence. | 初步阶段 |
[41:09] | NYPD is set to hold a press conference within the hour | 纽约警方将在一小时内举行新闻发布会 |
[41:12] | to explain just how they discovered the murder weapon… | 解释他们发现凶器的过程 |
[41:13] | – What does this mean? – …at this exact time. | -这到底什么意思 -就在此时 |
[41:16] | – We’re safe now. – And, of course, | -我们安全了 -当然 |
[41:17] | we will cut to that press conference as soon as it starts. | 新闻发布会一开始我们就转播 |
[41:21] | Asher! Asher! | 亚设 亚设 |
[41:23] | Asher, please open the door! | 亚设 开门 |
[41:48] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[41:49] | What? I’m just drunk. | 什么 我只是喝醉了 |
[41:51] | Annalise’s house burned down. Someone’s dead. | 安娜丽丝的房子被烧毁了 有人死了 |
[41:54] | – What? – Where’s Connor? | -什么 -康纳尔在哪里 |
[41:56] | You were with him, right? | 你和他在一起 对吧 |
[41:57] | And Laurel. | 还有劳拉 |
[41:58] | Laurel’s in the hospital. | 劳拉在医院 |
[41:59] | When’s the last time you saw them all? | 你最后看到他们是什么时候 |
[42:01] | Before Annalise called us. | 安娜丽丝给我们打电话前 |
[42:05] | Annalise called you? | 安娜丽丝给你打了电话 |
[42:07] | When you were with your mom. She asked us to come over. | 你和你妈妈在一起时 她叫我们过去 |
[42:14] | Is someone really dead? | 真的有人死了吗 |