时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Uh, Thomas, I’m — Can we pause for a second? | 托马斯 我 我们能停一下吗 |
[00:04] | Till date number two? | 留到第二次约会再说 |
[00:05] | The police are at my apartment. | 警察在我的公寓 |
[00:07] | Are they still there? | 现在还在吗 |
[00:07] | Yeah. They’re from New York. | 还在 是纽约来的 |
[00:09] | – Miss? Is that him? – No. | -小姐 是他吗 -不是 |
[00:10] | This is Frank — He gave the police your name | 这是弗兰克干的 把你的名字告诉警察 |
[00:12] | to make you a suspect. | 让你成为嫌疑人 |
[00:14] | A detective called looking for Wes Gibbins. | 一位警探来电寻找韦斯·吉宾斯 |
[00:16] | He was absent from class today. | 他今天没来上课 |
[00:18] | I just have to tell the police | 我只需要告诉警察 |
[00:19] | I went to New York on my own. | 我自己去的纽约 |
[00:21] | The suspect in custody is Wallace Mahoney’s own son, | 收押在监者的身份正是华莱士·马奥尼的儿子 |
[00:25] | Charles Mahoney. | 查尔斯·马奥尼 |
[00:27] | – Frank. – I told you — | -弗兰克 -我告诉过你 |
[00:28] | He just wants to come home. | 他只想回家 |
[00:34] | Annalise Keating, you’re under arrest. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 你被捕了 |
[00:41] | No! | 不 |
[00:52] | You sure you don’t want us to wait for your attorney? | 你确定不用等你的律师吗 |
[00:54] | Just tell me. | 说吧 |
[00:55] | The official charge — | 正式指控 |
[00:57] | arson and first-degree murder. | 纵火和一级谋杀 |
[01:03] | The evidence? | 证据呢 |
[01:04] | An anonymous source. | 匿名来源 |
[01:07] | They’ve provided information that ties you to the charges. | 提供了可以把你和那些指控联系起来的信息 |
[01:13] | Now do you want your attorney? | 你现在需要找律师了吗 |
[01:18] | You lost your phone? | 你的手机丢了 |
[01:21] | Last I had it was at the library. | 我最后一次用手机是在图书馆 |
[01:24] | You must have been in contact with your girlfriend, | 你肯定有和你女朋友梅吉·特拉夫斯 |
[01:26] | Meggy Travers. | 保持联系 |
[01:27] | We actually broke up. | 实际上 我们分手了 |
[01:29] | To be clear, my client contacted you | 事先说明 我的当事人 |
[01:31] | the minute he heard you were looking for him. | 一听说你们在找他就立刻联系你们了 |
[01:33] | Now he’s reaffirmed his original statement about the shooting. | 而他也已经重申了枪击案时的口供 |
[01:36] | So…can we go? | 现在我们可以走了吗 |
[01:38] | Any chance you saw this man | 你在枪击案现场 |
[01:40] | during the scene of the shooting? | 有没有见过这个人 |
[01:43] | You’ve had that man in custody for days now. | 你们已经把那人收押好几天了 |
[01:45] | Clearly, you have enough evidence against him. | 显然你们有足够的证据可以起诉他 |
[01:48] | – Wes? – Don’t speak to my — | -韦斯 -别跟我当事人说 |
[01:50] | I saw him… | 我见过他 |
[01:52] | standing in a doorway across the street. | 站在街对面一栋楼的门口 |
[01:55] | I remember because I was gonna ask him for directions, | 我记得他是因为我本来想找他问路 |
[01:58] | but he looked upset, so I crossed the street and… | 但是他看起来很不开心 所以我才穿过马路 |
[02:06] | You know what happened then. | 你们也知道后面发生了什么 |
[02:20] | You’re mad. | 你生气了 |
[02:21] | So you agree I have the right to be pissed off at you? | 你也认为我应该生你的气 |
[02:23] | – I wouldn’t have said any– – You lied. Why? | -我什么都没 -你说谎了 为什么 |
[02:25] | If Charles were your client, | 如果查尔斯是你的当事人 |
[02:27] | you’d have that gun thrown out before we even got to trial. | 你肯定会在庭审前就把枪处理掉 |
[02:29] | It’s got his fingerprints on it. | 枪上有他的指纹 |
[02:30] | Who shoots their father and doesn’t get rid of the gun? | 谁会杀了自己的父亲还把枪留着 |
[02:33] | How do you know Charles doesn’t have an alibi? | 你怎么知道查尔斯没有不在场证明 |
[02:35] | That this wasn’t just their way of catching you in a lie? | 这不是他们在想办法证明你说谎 |
[02:38] | Tell me. | 说啊 |
[02:43] | It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[02:46] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[02:47] | Yeah, I called Eve, | 我和伊芙联系过了 |
[02:48] | and the NYPD’s only interested in Charles. | 纽约警方只对查尔斯感兴趣 |
[02:51] | It’s a good headline for them. | 这对他们来说是大案子 |
[02:54] | Have you heard from Frank? | 弗兰克有联系过你吗 |
[02:55] | No. | 没有 |
[02:56] | Maybe we got lucky and he killed himself. | 也许我们很幸运 他自杀了 |
[02:59] | Come on, our client’s waiting. | 走吧 客户在等我们 |
[03:04] | They couldn’t figure out what was wrong with me. | 他们不知道我到底怎么了 |
[03:06] | 抗凝剂受害人发声 对伊迪丝·杜瓦尔的独家采访 | |
[03:06] | Finally, they tested my blood | 最后 他们给我验了血 |
[03:08] | and realized I had been poisoned with antifreeze. | 发现我已经抗凝剂中毒了 |
[03:13] | What would you like to say to those who did this to you? | 你对做出这种事的人想说些什么 |
[03:16] | I’ve searched my soul, | 我想了又想 |
[03:18] | but there’s no understanding any of this. | 但无法理解 |
[03:22] | What kind of children try to kill their own mother? | 什么样的孩子会想杀了他们的妈妈 |
[03:26] | That whole interview was an Oscar performance. | 这段采访真是影后级的表演 |
[03:28] | Mr. Duvall. | 杜瓦尔先生 |
[03:29] | She’s no probably not even sick. | 她说不定根本没病 |
[03:32] | Jared, back me up on this. | 杰拉德 帮我说两句 |
[03:34] | She’s not a nice lady. | 她不是什么好人 |
[03:37] | We don’t care. | 我们不在乎 |
[03:38] | Listen, from here on out, | 听着 从现在起 |
[03:39] | the only feelings you have for your mother | 你对你母亲唯一的感情就是 |
[03:41] | are love and devotion. | 爱和奉献 |
[03:43] | The prosecution has forced us | 公诉方逼迫我们 |
[03:45] | into holding depositions before the trial. | 在庭审前先行取证 |
[03:47] | Their excuse is that Edith can die at any time, | 他们的理由是伊迪丝随时都会有生命危险 |
[03:51] | so it would be in our best interest | 所以在庭审前就把案子给了结了 |
[03:53] | to get the case out pre-trial — | 对我们最有利 |
[03:55] | not an easy task considering the evidence. | 但考虑到证据 这并不简单 |
[03:58] | Is it true that you and your siblings | 你的兄弟姐妹互发了 |
[03:59] | exchanged text messages about killing your mother? | 要杀死你妈妈的短信这事是真的吗 |
[04:01] | We were joking. | 我们在开玩笑 |
[04:02] | So you’re claiming the text, | 这么说你在短信中说的 |
[04:05] | “Let’s cut off her head | “让我们把她的头砍下来 |
[04:05] | and boil it in the slow cooker with the chili” | 丢到慢炖锅里加点辣椒炖了” |
[04:08] | was a joke? | 是在开玩笑吗 |
[04:08] | If you knew how much Mom loves chili, | 如果你知道我妈有多爱辣椒 |
[04:10] | you’d get why that’s funny. | 你就知道这很好笑了 |
[04:11] | Edith will be present at all the depositions. | 伊迪丝会出席所有的取证 |
[04:16] | This is a ploy by the prosecution | 这是公诉方的小把戏 |
[04:18] | to trigger our clients | 想激起我们的客户 |
[04:19] | into saying something stupid on camera. | 在镜头前说蠢话 |
[04:21] | Quite possible considering who we’re dealing with. | 不过以客户的尿性这也是很有可能的 |
[04:24] | So you guys had family dinner | 你们每周都会在餐馆 |
[04:26] | at the restaurant once a week, was that right? | 举行家庭聚餐 对吗 |
[04:27] | If we didn’t show, even just once, | 如果我们没能来 即使只有一次 |
[04:29] | we’d be removed the will. | 都会被移出遗嘱名单 |
[04:30] | Jared, that’s an example of a question | 杰拉德 这种类型的问题 |
[04:32] | you might want to just answer with a yes or no. | 你只用回答是或不是 |
[04:33] | Excuse me, I’m in the middle of my prep. | 不好意思 这是我的演练时间 |
[04:35] | And I’m just trying to make sure that our client understands | 我只是想确保我们的客户明白 |
[04:37] | the full weight of each and every one of his responses. | 他所有回答的后果 |
[04:39] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[04:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:41] | But I do want to warn each of you | 但是我很想提醒你们 |
[04:43] | that Mom is a genius manipulator. | 我妈很会控制别人 |
[04:46] | Show any weakness in front of her, | 只要在她面前暴露了软肋 |
[04:48] | and she’ll use it to her advantage. | 她就会利用这点达到她的目的 |
[04:51] | The key to beating this | 赢得这个案子的关键是 |
[04:53] | is to make the sure the siblings present a united front. | 确保所有兄弟姐妹证词一致 |
[04:56] | Is it possible one of your brothers did this? | 有没有可能这事是你其中一个兄弟干的 |
[04:59] | No, Nelson and Jared both love our mother dearly. | 不可能 内尔森和杰拉德都很爱我们的妈妈 |
[05:01] | And you? | 你呢 |
[05:02] | Of course. | 当然也爱 |
[05:04] | Really? Even though her pet name for you was | 真的吗 即使她给你起了个小名叫 |
[05:07] | “Big Kahunas Karen”? | “大家伙凯伦” |
[05:09] | They need to speak in detail | 他们必须得讲出 |
[05:10] | about their affection for their mother. | 他们爱母亲的细节 |
[05:12] | I had matured quite early, | 我成熟得很早 |
[05:14] | but she wouldn’t let me wear a bra. | 但她不让我穿胸罩 |
[05:16] | Instead, she just came up with the nickname. | 然后她就给我起了这个绰号 |
[05:18] | “Half Nelson”. | “半个内尔森” |
[05:19] | Because she said it fit my below-average IQ. | 因为她说这个和我的低智商相配 |
[05:22] | “Jerky Jared” | “飞机杰拉德” |
[05:23] | ’cause she caught me masturbating once. | 因为有次打飞机被她发现了 |
[05:25] | This is a woman who read my diary | 这个女人在员工大会上 |
[05:28] | in front of all the employees at a staff meeting. | 当着所有员工的面念我的日记 |
[05:30] | If she smells blood, she goes in for the kill. | 她一闻到血腥味 就会大开杀戒 |
[05:32] | So you did want her dead? | 这么说你真的希望她死了 |
[05:35] | You tell me who did it, | 你告诉我是谁干的 |
[05:37] | and I’ll buy him a drink. | 我要请他喝一杯 |
[05:40] | Any of you get some major Keating vibes in there? | 你们有谁也感受到基廷共鸣了吗 |
[05:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:43] | A controlling, sadistic power-monger | 一个控制欲极强的虐待狂 |
[05:45] | who lies to her kids’ faces, verbally abusive. | 当着孩子们的面撒谎 使用语言暴力 |
[05:47] | Did you just admit you want to poison Annalise? | 你刚刚是承认你想给安娜丽丝下毒吗 |
[05:49] | Wha– No. | 什么… 不是 |
[05:50] | This what I heard you say. | 我可是这么听到的 |
[05:51] | – Hmm, me, too. – Me three. | -我也是 -算上我三个 |
[05:52] | What a trainwreck. | 好一个车祸现场 |
[05:54] | Whenever you mention the word “Mommy,” | 你们只要一提起”妈妈”这个词 |
[05:56] | they turn into sniveling ingrates. | 他们就变成了一群哀嚎中的忘恩负义之人 |
[05:58] | It would be malpractice | 让他们出现在镜头里 |
[05:59] | to put them in front of a camera. | 就是我们玩忽职守了 |
[06:00] | So what? We file a motion to postpone? | 那怎么办 我们提出动议要求推迟吗 |
[06:02] | No, we’ll float the prosecution a new suspect | 不 我们向公诉方提出一个新疑犯 |
[06:04] | and they’ll cancel the depositions completely. | 他们就会彻底撤销取证了 |
[06:07] | Look into any disgruntled restaurant employees first. | 先查查看餐馆员工中有没有对她心存怨恨的人 |
[06:10] | Wait — if there’s no deposition, | 等等 如果没有取证 |
[06:11] | then there can be no first chair. | 那就没有主辨律师了 |
[06:12] | What, you need a prize in order to do your job? | 什么 你工作还想要奖励吗 |
[06:14] | We just started studying for midterms, is all. | 我们要开始复习期中考试了而已 |
[06:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:16] | Whoever brings me a good suspect | 只要有人能找出一个完美的嫌犯 |
[06:19] | gets an automatic “A” on my midterm. | 就会在期中考试直接得A |
[06:21] | Everyone happy? | 都满意了吗 |
[06:26] | Here… If we divide and conquer, | 给…如果我们分工合作 |
[06:27] | we can look into every employee in the box. | 就可以翻遍这盒子里所有雇员的资料 |
[06:29] | How are we supposed to divide and conquer an “A”? | 该怎么分工合作才能得到那个唯一的名额 |
[06:32] | We draw straws. | 抽签 |
[06:33] | Like hell I’m letting a straw determine by GPA. | 我才不会用抽签来决定自己的绩点 |
[06:36] | Every woman for herself. | 女人都是自私的 |
[06:38] | I’m gonna go talk to this busboy. | 我去找这个打杂的聊聊 |
[06:40] | Wanna ride? I’ll talk to people, too. | 要搭车吗 我也要去找人聊聊 |
[06:43] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[06:49] | They’re really going to kill Frank, right? | 他们是结伴去杀弗兰克 对吧 |
[06:51] | Mm, as long they leave us out of it for once. | 别扯上咱们就行 |
[06:54] | Maybe we just tell them before they find out. | 也许应该在他们发现前主动坦白 |
[06:56] | I’m not worried about them, | 我担心的不是他们 |
[06:57] | I’m worried about Annalise. | 我担心安娜丽丝 |
[06:59] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[07:01] | She still hates me. | 她还是恨我 |
[07:03] | Yeah, but I don’t want to be thinking about Annalise right now. | 好吧 但我不想在这个时候想着安娜丽丝 |
[07:06] | Or the fact that you lied to the police this morning? | 以及你今早对警察说的谎 |
[07:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:13] | Distract me. | 让我想点别的 |
[07:36] | Maybe Laurel should call her dad. | 也许该让劳拉联系他爸爸 |
[07:39] | He found Frank once. Maybe he can do it again. | 上次就是他找到了弗兰克 没准这次也能 |
[07:46] | Or maybe you need to call him. | 或许你应该联系他 |
[07:48] | Tell him I’m here to welcome him with open arms. | 告诉他 我张开双臂欢迎他回家 |
[07:53] | If he’s going to reach out to any of us, | 即使他主动联系我们 |
[07:54] | it’s not going to be me. | 也不会打给我 |
[07:57] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:58] | I said things he didn’t take so well. | 我说了让他难以接受的事 |
[08:01] | Like? | 什么事 |
[08:06] | That he doesn’t deserve you. | 他配不上待在你身边 |
[08:11] | Do you really just want to wait for him to show up? | 难道你真的要等他自己出现吗 |
[08:19] | I just think better when I drink. | 没有酒 我真是没法思考 |
[08:26] | It’s only 6:00. | 现在才六点 |
[08:29] | You’ve only been once this week. | 这周你只去过一次 |
[08:34] | A truck driver had called 911, said I’d fallen asleep. | 一名卡车司机报了警 他说我睡着了 |
[08:38] | Nico and Grace were in the car with me. | 尼克和格蕾丝当时都在我车上 |
[08:41] | I’d picked them up at the nanny’s… | 我下班后去保姆保姆那… |
[08:49] | At the nanny’s after work… | 我下班后去保姆那接他们… |
[08:51] | meaning the happy hour after work. | 也就是说下班后先去喝一轮 |
[08:56] | Apparently, | 很显然 |
[08:57] | I pulled over to the side of the road, | 我把车停在了路边 |
[09:00] | fell asleep with the car running. | 车没熄火就睡着了 |
[09:04] | Nico ran into the street to wave down help. | 尼克跑到街上拦车喊人来帮忙 |
[09:08] | My husband, Raul, filed for custody the next day. | 我丈夫 劳尔 第二天就申请了抚养权 |
[09:11] | Hope you divorced his ass. | 希望你已经把他踹了 |
[09:15] | It’s not him I’m mad at. | 我不生他的气 |
[09:19] | It’s me. | 我恨自己 |
[09:25] | I’m a drunk mother, | 我是位酗酒的母亲 |
[09:27] | and I have to live with what I put my kids through | 我一辈子都要活在自己曾给孩子 |
[09:29] | for the rest of my life. | 带来危险的自责之中 |
[09:31] | Today’s my, uh, one year anniversary. | 今天 我戒酒满一周年了 |
[09:35] | Yes. | 很棒 |
[09:38] | And I’m doing okay. | 我做得还行 |
[09:39] | I work my steps. | 一步一步来 |
[09:42] | I see Nico and Grace twice a week. | 我每周去看尼克和格蕾丝两次 |
[09:44] | Supervised visits. | 有监护人在场 |
[09:47] | They’re still upset, | 他们还在生我的气 |
[09:49] | and they don’t hide it, and I get it. | 他们不隐藏这种情绪 我能理解 |
[09:52] | They get to be upset with right now. | 他们该生我的气 |
[09:54] | They get to hate me right now. | 他们也该恨我 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:05] | On the real, | 事实上 |
[10:07] | I’m ashamed of what I did, of course, | 我当然很痛恨自己的行为 |
[10:11] | but I’m… I’m pissed, too. | 但我也十分愤怒 |
[10:17] | I’m their mother… | 我是他们的母亲… |
[10:22] | …but they won’t even look me in the eye. | 可他们都不愿意正眼看我 |
[10:27] | And it just… it makes me want to shake them | 我真的…真想使劲摇晃他们 |
[10:31] | or yell or something so that they’ll… | 或是对他们大吼 这样他们就能… |
[10:36] | …see that I’ll do anything to get them back… anything. | 就能看到 我愿意用一切来挽回他们 |
[10:40] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[10:41] | I just don’t think it means that I should lose my kids. | 我觉得 不能因为我酗酒就夺去我的孩子 |
[10:50] | – How’s Frank? – What? | -弗兰克还好吗 -什么 |
[10:51] | That’s where you snuck off to, right? | 你跑去他那了吧 |
[10:53] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:54] | You do look a little flush. | 你的确脸色潮红 |
[10:55] | Tell me, does the beard tickle down there? | 问个问题 一脸胡子会不会把下面弄痒 |
[10:56] | I’m asking for a friend. | 我替朋友问的 |
[10:58] | Did we find a suspect yet? | 发现嫌疑人了吗 |
[11:00] | The… busboy did not pan out. | 那个打杂的没发现什么 |
[11:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:07] | They think I was just with Frank. | 他们觉得我刚才和弗兰克在一起 |
[11:08] | Maybe you both were with him. | 也许你俩都和他在一起 |
[11:10] | Oh, two beards, one girl. | 两男一女 |
[11:12] | That’s hot. | 真性感 |
[11:13] | Okay, that — | 好了… |
[11:15] | sexualizing me without my permission — | 未经我的允许就跟我开黄腔 |
[11:16] | is creating a hostile work environment. | 是在制造敌对的工作气氛 |
[11:18] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[11:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:20] | Shut up. We’re still not friends. | 闭嘴 我们仍不算朋友 |
[11:22] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[11:23] | There goes my “A,” Bitches. | 看来A是我的了 贱人们 |
[11:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:28] | Tell me my waitress is a known black widow. | 告诉我 我的女招待其实是个黑寡妇 |
[11:30] | Uh, no. She moved to Maine six months before the poisoning. | 不 她在案件发生前六个月就搬到缅因州了 |
[11:33] | But look what Thomas sent me. | 不过看托马斯给我发了什么 |
[11:34] | Mm, I thought I was gonna get to see his penis. | 我以为是他的丁丁呢 |
[11:36] | Th– No! Thomas isn’t like that. | 不 托马斯才不是那种人 |
[11:38] | We were talking about how we hate it | 我们刚才谈到我们多讨厌 |
[11:40] | when guys send flowers, | 男人给我们送花 |
[11:41] | so this is him being ironic. It’s cute. | 他就发了这张图打趣 真可爱 |
[11:43] | I choose you, Hack-a-chu. | 就是你了 黑客大师 |
[11:45] | Roger Colby, Produce Manager. | 罗杰·科尔比 产品经理 |
[11:46] | I need you to hack his killer face. | 我需要你帮我黑了他 |
[11:48] | Yeah, I’ve got like 20 other employees | 我还要帮别人调查 |
[11:49] | people asked me to look into, so… | 二十多个人呢 所以… |
[11:50] | Mm, yet you have time to send lame text messages | 然而你却有时间和你的针灸师 |
[11:53] | to your acupuncturist. | 发蹩脚的短信 |
[11:54] | Oh, that’s still going on? | 你俩还约着呢 |
[11:55] | Yeah, we’re going on our third date tomorrow night. | 是啊 明晚我们要出去第三次约会 |
[11:57] | Ooh! Third date’s the sex date. | 第三次约会可就要上床了 |
[11:59] | You ready to get it in, or is he the one getting it in? | 是你上他 还是他上你 |
[12:01] | Shh! Connor’ll hear you. | 康纳尔会听到的 |
[12:02] | Okay, I was fine with him cruising Humpr in front of me. | 我对他在我面前上汉炮猎艳就没意见 |
[12:05] | Those were one-offs. | 那些只是一夜情罢了 |
[12:07] | You’re really falling for this guy. | 你真对这个人动心了 |
[12:10] | It’s not that serious. | 没那么认真 |
[12:13] | It’s not, guys! Ohh! | 真没有 伙计们 |
[12:15] | Aww, Little Oli’s a terrible liar. | 小奥利太不擅长撒谎了 |
[12:17] | Go away. Please, I’m busy. | 走开啦 我忙着呢 |
[12:19] | Are you the one who signs these? | 你是负责签字的人吗 |
[12:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:24] | But I can’t sign until the meeting’s over. | 不过只有互助会开完 我才能签 |
[12:28] | Otherwise, half this room will bail on the break. | 不然 半个屋子的人都要走光了 |
[12:31] | Would that be such a bad thing? | 那样难道不好吗 |
[12:35] | Show your face around here more often. | 你该多来几次 |
[12:37] | I’ll hook you up one time. | 我就能勾搭你了 |
[12:43] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[12:45] | I hear he’s a 13th stepper. | 我听说他是个老手了 |
[12:48] | He screws the new people. | 他专搞新来的 |
[12:49] | Oh, well, he’s barking up the wrong tree. | 那他可是找错人了 |
[12:57] | That took guts. | 那需要勇气 |
[12:58] | Put me in front of a courtroom, sure. | 让我站在法庭面前 没问题 |
[13:01] | But spilling my dirt to strangers… | 但让我对陌生人倾诉过去的丑事… |
[13:05] | You’ll get there. | 你会做到的 |
[13:06] | Mm, I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[13:10] | So, uh, I heard you got your student a lawyer — | 我听说你给你的学生找了个律师 |
[13:15] | The one the police were looking for. | 警方找的那个学生 |
[13:18] | I recommended a lawyer. | 我推荐了一名律师 |
[13:22] | You need one, too? | 你也需要吗 |
[13:24] | Sounds like your husband’s got a pretty good case. | 听上去你丈夫可是稳操胜券 |
[13:26] | Look, I’m just… being friendly here | 我只是想跟你示好 |
[13:29] | to the point where I’m questioning | 甚至不惜怀疑 |
[13:31] | my own self-respect. | 我的自尊 |
[13:32] | You think I wanna be friends? | 你觉得我想和你交朋友吗 |
[13:35] | Listen, the only reason | 听着 我会来这儿 |
[13:35] | I have to come to these stupid meetings is because of you. | 参加这个愚蠢的互助会完全是因为你 |
[13:38] | No, you’re here because you smacked a client. | 不 是因为你扇了你客户一个耳光 |
[13:41] | So let’s just consider a scenario | 所以别总是 |
[13:43] | where I’m not the enemy here. | 把我当成你的敌人 |
[13:47] | I’m just hungry. | 我只是饿了 |
[13:49] | Excuse me while I see about the stale doughnuts. | 失陪了 我要去看看那些过期的面包圈 |
[13:55] | He’s hot, right? | 他很性感吧 |
[13:56] | That’s the dishwasher at the restaurant. | 他是那家餐馆的洗碗工 |
[13:58] | Whatever happened to you being totally against me | 你不是极力反对我非法 |
[14:01] | doing any illegal hacking? | 黑别人的吗 |
[14:03] | It’s my GPA, Oliver. | 那是我的绩点 奥利弗 |
[14:05] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你真是太扯了 |
[14:07] | No. | 不 |
[14:09] | You know what’s ridiculous is you not looking at your texts | 扯的是你不敢在我面前 |
[14:10] | in front of me. | 看短信 |
[14:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:13] | Is it Thomas? | 是托马斯吗 |
[14:15] | Nope. | 不 |
[14:17] | – Let me guess, he’s taking you to the Poconos this weekend? – Connor. | -我猜猜 他周末要带你去波科诺斯 -康纳尔 |
[14:19] | Oh, he could get you one of those rooms | 他可以给你开间房 |
[14:21] | with the champagne glass tub — | 有香槟浴缸 |
[14:22] | Booya! You smell that, people?! | 太棒了 闻到了吗 各位 |
[14:23] | That’s the stank of an automatic A-A-A-A! | 这就是得A的味道 |
[14:26] | Yeah, Oli hacked Produce Guy’s e-mail. | 奥利黑进了送货那人的邮件 |
[14:28] | Guess what he sent someone a link to | 猜猜伊迪丝被下毒三周前 |
[14:29] | just three weeks before Edith was poisoned? | 他给某人发了一个什么连接 |
[14:32] | It’s an article about… | 是一篇文章 |
[14:33] | Antifreeze. | 关于抗凝剂 |
[14:34] | He e-mailed this article to someone | 你母亲生病前三周左右 |
[14:36] | about three weeks before your mother got sick. | 他把这篇文章发给某人 |
[14:40] | I told you we could never do this. | 我说了不是我们 |
[14:42] | – I know. – Guys… | -我知道 -各位 |
[14:43] | Seriously, can I give you a hug? | 说真的 能抱抱你吗 |
[14:45] | No. | 不行 |
[14:45] | You can hug me. | 你可以抱我 |
[14:46] | Guys! | 各位 |
[14:48] | You can’t show the prosecutor that e-mail. | 不能把邮件给检方看 |
[14:50] | This is our “Get Out of Jail Free” Card, literally. | 这是我们的”避免牢狱之灾”卡 |
[14:53] | Why not, Karen? | 为什么不行 凯伦 |
[14:55] | Roger sent that e-mail to me. | 罗杰是把那封邮件发给我 |
[14:58] | We’ve been seeing each other for the past year. | 去年我们一直在约会 |
[15:01] | He knew about our texts, | 他知道我们的短信 |
[15:02] | so he e-mailed me the article as a joke. | 所以给我发那封邮件开玩笑 |
[15:04] | Who has a freakin’ secret e-mail address. | 谁会搞一个超秘密的邮箱地址 |
[15:06] | Or a secret boyfriend! | 或者一个秘密男友 |
[15:08] | I didn’t want Mom to sabotage it. | 我不想妈妈来捣乱 |
[15:10] | Is that why you tried to kill her, too? | 所以你也想杀她吗 |
[15:11] | I didn’t. Please, I love my mother. | 没有 拜托 我很爱母亲 |
[15:13] | I would never do anything to hurt her. | 我不会做任何伤害她的事 |
[15:15] | You need to drop her and just represent us. | 你得放弃她 好好代理我们 |
[15:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:18] | What? | 什么 |
[15:19] | You and your boyfriend are the only idiots | 只有你和你男友两个白痴 |
[15:21] | they can connect this to. | 和这件事有关 |
[15:22] | That’s not true. It’s a conspiracy charge. | 不是这样的 这是阴谋指控 |
[15:24] | All the texts implicate all of you. | 所有短信都指向你们 |
[15:27] | So if there’s proof one of you did it, | 如果有证据是你们当中某人做的 |
[15:28] | it proves you all did it. | 就能证明是你们所有人做的 |
[15:30] | – You stupid bitch! – We’re all gonna go down because of you! | -你个白痴 -我们都会受你连累 |
[15:32] | Hey, maybe one of you did this to set me up! | 或许是你们陷害我的呢 |
[15:35] | Your depositions are tomorrow, | 你们明天就要取证了 |
[15:37] | so you all have to stick to the story | 你们要坚持我们 |
[15:38] | that we’ve prepared. | 准备好的说法 |
[15:40] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[15:42] | Or should we just send you all to jail right now? | 或者我们干脆直接送你们进监狱 |
[16:01] | Slow down. | 悠着点 |
[16:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[16:04] | Nothing, just got a meeting with the D.A. | 没什么 只是跟地检有约 |
[16:07] | I haven’t seen you around the house much. | 最近都没怎么见你来 |
[16:10] | No. | 是啊 |
[16:14] | Well, it was, uh… it was good to see you. | 那么 见到你真好 |
[16:18] | How’d it go with NYPD? | 纽约警局那边怎么样了 |
[16:21] | They came to the station looking for you. | 他们来找过你 |
[16:23] | I overheard your name. | 不经意听到你的名字 |
[16:25] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[16:26] | My, uh… | 我 |
[16:27] | My lawyer took care of it. | 有律师负责 |
[16:29] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝吗 |
[16:29] | No, this guy she recommended. | 不 是她推荐的人 |
[16:35] | Just watch your ass. | 多加小心 |
[16:38] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[16:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:48] | “Let’s make a skin suit out of her | “用她做件人皮衣 |
[16:50] | and wear it to the funeral.” | 穿去葬礼 |
[16:52] | Mr. Duvall, you wrote that text to your brother and sister | 杜瓦尔先生 你母亲生病前两周 |
[16:54] | just two weeks before your mother took ill, | 你把这条短信发给你的兄弟姐妹 |
[16:56] | is that correct? | 对吗 |
[16:57] | I was just venting. | 我只是想泄愤 |
[17:06] | A dark sense of humor can get anyone through hard times. | 黑暗的幽默感能帮忙应对困难时期 |
[17:10] | Are you speaking of the hard times | 你所谓困难时期是指 |
[17:11] | you experienced due to working with your mother? | 和母亲一起工作的经历吗 |
[17:13] | Anyone who works with family knows it’s not easy. | 和家人一起工作绝非易事 |
[17:17] | And how would you describe your relationship | 那除了工作之外 你怎么形容 |
[17:19] | with your mother outside of work? | 自己和母亲的关系呢 |
[17:20] | I’d say just like any other mother/daughter relationship. | 我认为和其他母女关系一样 |
[17:23] | Because it was so contentious? | 充满争吵吗 |
[17:29] | No. | 不是 |
[17:30] | Even when we disagreed, | 即使我们争执时 |
[17:32] | there was always love between us. | 也依旧爱着对方 |
[17:35] | Jared, a co-worker of yours | 杰拉德 你的同事声称 |
[17:36] | stated that your mother humiliated you | 你母亲在与你约会的女人面前 |
[17:38] | in front of a woman you were dating. | 羞辱了你 |
[17:40] | Do you recall this event? | 你记得这件事吗 |
[17:42] | I do not. | 不记得 |
[17:43] | Let me remind you. | 让我给你提个醒 |
[17:45] | “Edith then proceeded to tell a story | “接着伊迪丝说 |
[17:47] | about how Jared once reached under his mother’s dress | 杰拉德在自己的十三岁生日派对上 |
[17:50] | at his birthday party when he was 13.” | 钻进了母亲的裙子底下” |
[17:53] | He was 14 and old enough to know better. | 他当时十四岁了 该明事理了 |
[17:55] | Strike Mrs. Duvall’s last statement from the record | 要求删除杜瓦尔夫人的最后陈述 |
[17:57] | and remind her she’s not allowed to speak. | 请提醒她 她不该说话的 |
[17:59] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[18:01] | You must have been angry with your mother | 你一定对母亲很生气吧 |
[18:03] | for emasculating you like that, | 她这样使你难堪 |
[18:06] | especially in front of a woman | 尤其是 |
[18:07] | who you’d hoped to be intimate with. | 在你心仪的女人面前 |
[18:08] | She was never gonna screw him. | 她根本就看不上他 |
[18:11] | My client needs a break. | 我的委托人需要休息一下 |
[18:12] | He’s a virgin, probably will be till he dies. | 他就是个处男 说不定永远都是 |
[18:15] | – And you wonder why people want you dead?! – Jared. | -你还奇怪自己为什么招人恨吗 -杰拉德 |
[18:17] | What kind of monster gets off on mocking her own son? | 什么样的母亲会享受嘲笑自己的儿子 |
[18:21] | One of us needs to get off. | 总得有人要享乐啊 |
[18:23] | I look forward to the day you die. | 我期待你死的那天 |
[18:30] | We say the depo was mandated under false pretenses. | 我们就说他是被引诱之下才说出那些话的 |
[18:32] | That way the footage can never be shown in court. | 这样这段录像就不会出现在法庭上了 |
[18:34] | And if we lose that motion, the explosion gets played | 如果我们动议失败 庭审中所有陪审团 |
[18:36] | for the entire jury at trial. | 都会看到这段录像 |
[18:38] | We argue that Jared had a mental break, | 我们说杰拉德精神崩溃 |
[18:39] | which made him legally incompetent to testify as a witness. | 因此他无法作为目击证人而作证 |
[18:42] | A mental illness diagnosis | 精神问题 |
[18:43] | only makes him look more capable of offing his mother. | 只会让他看起来更像给母亲下毒的凶手 |
[18:46] | So we just wait to get our asses kicked in trail? | 那我们就只能干等着吗 |
[18:48] | Well, unless you can pull a rabbit out of your ass, | 除非你们能从屁股里变出来兔子 |
[18:50] | that’s exactly what I’m saying. | 不然就等着被扁吧 |
[18:52] | I still get an “A” | 起码我找到了 |
[18:53] | for finding that secret e-mail though, right? | 那封秘密邮件 还是该给我A吧 |
[18:55] | Professor Keating? | 基廷教授 |
[18:59] | – Have you heard from Meggy? – Stop. | -你和梅吉联系过吗 -别这样 |
[19:03] | This would be easier if I didn’t actually like her. | 如果我不喜欢她 就简单多了 |
[19:05] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[19:10] | I’m scared, Wes. | 我很害怕 韦斯 |
[19:14] | I don’t want to wake up and realize | 我不想一觉醒来 |
[19:15] | none of this was real. | 发现这都不是真的 |
[19:17] | It’s real for me. | 对我来说是真的 |
[19:22] | It is for me, too. | 对我来说也是 |
[19:29] | I wanted this since our first day in class… | 我们上第一节课时 我就喜欢上你了 |
[19:35] | when you answered that question for me, | 当你替我回答问题 |
[19:37] | and Annalise destroyed you. | 却被安娜丽丝骂时 |
[19:41] | You never said anything. | 你从没说过这些 |
[19:43] | I thought you were out of my league. | 我觉得高攀不上你 |
[19:48] | Same. | 我也这么想 |
[19:50] | – Come on. – What? | -别闹了 -怎么了 |
[19:58] | Seriously, though. | 说真的 |
[20:00] | I thought I’d never stand a chance. | 我从没觉得自己能和你在一起 |
[20:05] | Look at you now. | 看看现在呢 |
[20:18] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[20:20] | Hey, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:22] | What it always is. | 还能怎么了 |
[20:23] | You being my personal herpes sore that won’t go away. | 你就是我一直治不好的疱疹 让我不能安心 |
[20:26] | Okay, I’m just gonna hang up. | 我要挂了 |
[20:27] | Charles Mahoney has an alibi. | 查尔斯·马奥尼有不在场证明 |
[20:29] | My team was able to uncover evidence | 我的团队成功找到证据 |
[20:31] | concretely placing Charles at a location | 证明当时马奥尼 |
[20:33] | far from the scene of his father’s shooting. | 在离他父亲被枪杀很远的地方 |
[20:35] | Once the D.A.’s office reviews this evidence, | 一旦地检办公室审核了该证据 |
[20:37] | I’m confident that these unwarranted, ludicrous charges | 我确信这毫无根据 荒诞不羁的指证 |
[20:40] | will be dropped, | 会被撤销 |
[20:41] | and my client will be able to get back to running | 我的委托人得以继续管理 |
[20:43] | the company his father built from the ground up… | 这所他父亲白手起家建立起来的公司 |
[20:44] | You told me Eve said the police were only interested… | 你告诉我们伊芙说警察只对… |
[20:46] | That was a lie. | 我说谎了 |
[20:47] | She’s moved to San Francisco and I haven’t spoken to her in weeks. | 她搬去旧金山了 我几周没联系过她了 |
[20:52] | So we’re not safe? | 这么说我们并不安全 |
[20:56] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[20:58] | – Just talk to us. – What are we supposed to do? | -你说话啊 -我们该怎么办 |
[20:58] | – Where are you going? – Don’t walk away. | -你要去哪儿 -别走 |
[21:00] | I don’t know what to do! | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[21:07] | That’s the truth. | 事实就是这样 |
[21:08] | Sometimes I lie to protect you, to keep you from worrying, | 我有时候说谎是要保护你们 不让你们担心 |
[21:12] | because I know it can drive a person insane. | 因为我知道事实会逼疯你们 |
[21:13] | No, it’s the lies that drive us insane. | 不 谎言才会逼疯我们 |
[21:16] | Seriously, you ask us to trust you, | 说真的 你让我们相信你 |
[21:17] | and you keep hiding stuff from us. | 却一直向我们隐瞒真相 |
[21:18] | She’s doing the best she can. | 她已经尽力了 |
[21:20] | But we’re not asking her to be perfect. | 但我们不是要求她完美 |
[21:22] | Okay, we’re just asking her to be honest. | 我们只是要求她坦诚 |
[21:24] | Or are you not capable of that? | 还是说你做不到 |
[21:26] | Otherwise, we might find out | 否则我们也许会发现 |
[21:28] | that you’re not as smart as we think you are. | 你没我们想象的聪明 |
[21:46] | So, you have things to get off your chest — let’s do this. | 你们心里有话想说 来吧 |
[21:50] | I don’t want to end up poisoned. | 我不想被毒死 |
[21:52] | So you tell me all the ways you think I’ve ruined your life. | 那就告诉我 我是如何毁掉你们的人生的 |
[21:59] | Come at me. | 冲我来啊 |
[22:03] | I said, come at me! | 我说了冲我来啊 |
[22:11] | And then you pimped me out to Caleb like I was some kind of hooker. | 你把我像妓女一样撮合给凯勒布 |
[22:15] | You knew I was vulnerable after Aiden, | 你知道我失去艾登后很脆弱 |
[22:17] | so you sent me into that psychopath’s arms. | 所以把我送入疯子的怀抱 |
[22:20] | I never told you to screw that boy. | 我从没叫你和那家伙乱搞 |
[22:22] | But you wanted me to. | 但你是这么想的 |
[22:23] | In what world do I have enough time to think about | 你怎么会以为我有时间去想 |
[22:24] | who you pull down your skirt for? | 谁会掀开你的石榴裙 |
[22:25] | You’re not allowed to talk right now! | 你现在不许说话 |
[22:27] | This is our time — you said that. | 现在是我们说 你说的 |
[22:29] | So sit there and take it. | 你坐好 听好 |
[22:33] | None of this would have happened if you just let us go | 山姆死后 如果你让我们去自首 |
[22:35] | to the police after Sam. | 就不会发生这一切 |
[22:37] | But, you know, instead, you — | 但你没有那么做 |
[22:40] | you started this insane game of chess | 反倒引发了一系列疯狂的事 |
[22:41] | of — of running around and lying… | 东奔西跑 满嘴谎言 |
[22:43] | I thought you were this amazing, powerful woman, | 我觉得你是厉害强大的女人 |
[22:48] | but look at your life. | 但看看你的生活 |
[22:50] | You have no one. | 没人在你身边 |
[22:51] | I do whatever you say — | 我完全照你说的做 |
[22:52] | that’s what our relationship is — | 这就是我们的关系 |
[22:54] | you controlling me and me following your orders | 你控制我 我服从你 |
[22:57] | like some…puppet. | 就像傀儡 |
[23:00] | I thought my father was a bully, | 我觉得我父亲很会欺负人 |
[23:02] | but you take it to a whole another level. | 但你完全甩了他一大截 |
[23:04] | And now we’re — we’re all basket cases. | 而现在 我们都崩溃无助 |
[23:07] | But, you know, maybe you like that. | 不过也许你就喜欢这样 |
[23:08] | I mean, you don’t respect any of us. | 你不尊重我们 |
[23:10] | But the worst part is | 但最糟糕的是 |
[23:11] | that I don’t think you respect yourself. | 我觉得你不自重 |
[23:13] | And it makes me feel sick that some part of me | 最让我烦恼的是 我有时 |
[23:16] | still just wants to please you. | 还想着要讨好你 |
[23:18] | Cold, two-faced… | 冷血 虚伪 |
[23:19] | Mean alcoholic… | 刻薄 酗酒 |
[23:20] | I don’t want to hate you… | 我不想讨厌你… |
[23:21] | …angry in this way that I didn’t know was possible… | 我没想到我会这么气愤… |
[23:23] | It just makes me feel alone… | 让我感觉很孤独 |
[23:25] | You’re not happy. | 你不开心 |
[23:25] | – …and scared. – We’re not happy. | -很害怕 -我们不开心 |
[23:27] | …to the point that I wake up every morning | 我甚至每天早晨醒来 |
[23:28] | and I think, “Maybe we should just go to jail.” | 都想”我们也许就该进监狱” |
[23:30] | None of us are happy. | 我们都不开心 |
[23:30] | …and it’s making me act insane. | 让我的行为很疯狂 |
[23:32] | – Phony. – Confused. | -欺骗 -困惑 |
[23:34] | – Miserable. – Pathetic. | -痛苦 -可悲 |
[23:35] | – Pissed off. – Sad. | -气愤 -难过 |
[23:36] | – Hopeless. – Toxic. | -绝望 -病态 |
[23:37] | – Insane. – Exhausted. | -疯狂 -疲惫 |
[23:38] | – Two-sided. – Broken. | -虚伪 -分裂 |
[23:40] | Tired. | 厌倦 |
[23:49] | Go ahead. | 你说 |
[23:52] | No. | 不 |
[23:54] | I can take it, Wes. | 我受得了 韦斯 |
[23:55] | It’s not that. | 不是那样 |
[23:58] | You already know how I feel about you. | 你知道我对你的想法 |
[24:18] | Get a good night’s sleep. | 好好睡一觉 |
[24:19] | We’ll start fresh tomorrow. | 明天重新再来 |
[24:41] | What — you’re shy? | 怎么 你害羞了 |
[24:42] | You’re not? | 你不害羞吗 |
[24:44] | It’s not how your body looks — | 要紧的不是你的身材 |
[24:46] | it’s how you use it. | 而是活好不好 |
[24:53] | – Okay. – Come here. | -好吧 -快过来 |
[24:55] | – Come here. – All right, okay, okay, okay. | -过来 -好吧 好的 好的 |
[24:57] | You…just stay right there. | 你先在这等一下 |
[25:00] | I’m staying. | 我等你 |
[25:06] | There’s no shame in this. | 没什么好羞愧的 |
[25:07] | He can react however he wants to react. | 他做出什么反应都可以 |
[25:08] | The most important thing is that you just got to be you. | 最重要的是你要做你自己 |
[25:19] | You got this, Hampton. | 你可以的 汉普顿 |
[25:23] | I, uh, hope you don’t mind I went into your drawer. | 我希望你不要介意我翻了你的抽屉 |
[25:26] | Just figured we could probably use these. | 只是觉得我们或许可以用这些东西 |
[25:29] | Yeah, that, um… that depends. | 好吧 那个 看情况 |
[25:31] | Oh, I see. Now you’re gonna play hard to get. | 我明白了 你在和我玩欲擒故纵 |
[25:41] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[25:44] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[25:48] | I’m poz. | 我是阳性 |
[25:52] | Like, undetectable. | 已经几乎检查不出来了 |
[25:54] | I-I went to the doctor a week ago, | 我一个星期前去见了医生 |
[25:57] | which means, if we use a condom, | 也就是说 和那些声称 |
[25:58] | it’s actually safer to have sex with me | 自己是阴性 但是最近 |
[26:00] | than it is with someone who says he’s negative | 没做过检查的人相比 如果我们戴套 |
[26:02] | but then, like, hasn’t been tested recently. | 和我做爱会更安全 |
[26:05] | I’m just telling you all of this because, uh, | 我告诉你是因为 |
[26:08] | you’re naked, which is awesome. | 你脱光了 看起来很棒 |
[26:13] | Like, wow. | 令人惊叹 |
[26:15] | Uh, are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[26:18] | No, no, God, no. Of course not. | 没有 天哪 没有 当然没有 |
[26:21] | Uh, I was just really starting to like you. | 我真的已经开始喜欢你了 |
[26:26] | Is that such a bad thing? | 那是件很糟糕的事情吗 |
[26:28] | Oh, my God, no. I’m — I’m sorry. | 天啊 不 我很抱歉 |
[26:29] | This is… | 我不是 |
[26:31] | This is coming out all wrong. | 我不是这个意思 |
[26:32] | – Is it? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[26:33] | ‘Cause I don’t need you to mince words. | 因为我不需要你拐弯抹角 |
[26:35] | This is just new to me. | 我之前从未经历过 |
[26:37] | Yeah, it’s new to me, too. | 对 我也没有经历过 |
[26:39] | And you understand. I mean, it’s just… | 你知道的 我是说 只是 |
[26:43] | I don’t know. It’s a — It’s a lot to process. | 我不知道 我得好好消化消化 |
[26:51] | Oliver, honestly, I… | 奥利弗 老实说 我 |
[26:55] | I don’t know if I’m ready to deal with all this. | 我不知道我是否准备好面对这一切 |
[27:03] | 抗凝剂受害人发声 对伊迪丝·杜瓦尔的独家采访 | |
[27:03] | Finally, they tested my blood | 最后 他们给我验了血 |
[27:05] | and realized I had been poisoned with antifreeze. | 发现我已经抗凝剂中毒了 |
[27:10] | At this point, it’s not a matter of if, | 此时此刻 不是我是否会死 |
[27:12] | but when it takes my life. | 而是我什么时候会死 |
[27:16] | What would like to say… | 你对做出这种… |
[27:17] | I thought you might be hungry. | 我猜你可能饿了 |
[27:19] | Does it have rum in it? | 有放朗姆酒吗 |
[27:22] | A few more weeks of no drinking | 再几个星期不喝酒 |
[27:24] | and they can add fat-ass to their list of insults. | 他们就可以用死胖子来羞辱我了 |
[27:29] | They’re just scared. | 他们只是太害怕了 |
[27:30] | Was there a history of hostility? | 之前有过矛盾吗 |
[27:33] | The business put a roof over our heads, | 生意让我们得以糊口 |
[27:36] | but family was everything. | 但家庭才是全部 |
[27:37] | Help me salvage this case. | 帮我挽救这个案子 |
[27:38] | Who would believe that my children | 谁能相信我的孩子们 |
[27:41] | would do this thing? | 能干出这种事 |
[27:42] | I sacrificed so much for them. | 我为他们牺牲了这么多 |
[27:45] | And police brought charges | 警察对你的三个孩子 |
[27:47] | against all three of your children, correct? | 都提出了指控 是吗 |
[27:48] | How about using this interview? | 用这段采访怎么样 |
[27:51] | You could say it biased the jury pool, | 你可以说它让陪审团产生了偏见 |
[27:53] | making a fair trail impossible. | 让审判变得不公 |
[27:57] | You could motion for a bench trial. | 你可以提出动议法官审理 |
[27:59] | Or if we do have a jury trial | 或者如果是陪审团审案 |
[28:01] | e can seek an instruction… | 我们可以寻求许可 |
[28:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:03] | I’ve done nothing but love them and gave them everything. | 我只是单纯地爱他们 给他们全部 |
[28:08] | Because that’s what a mother does. | 因为母亲都会这么做 |
[28:11] | – You’re also the boss, correct? – Bonnie. | -你还是一个老板 是吗 -邦尼 |
[28:13] | – What? – You’re the owner | -怎么了 -你是杜瓦尔厨房用具的 |
[28:14] | and manager of Duvall’s Kitchen. | 所有人和经理 |
[28:16] | Edith poisoned herself. | 伊迪丝给自己下的毒 |
[28:17] | That’s insane. | 那太疯狂了 |
[28:18] | She must’ve known about Karen’s secret e-mails | 她一定知道了凯伦的秘密邮件 |
[28:20] | and did it to herself. | 然后对她自己下了毒手 |
[28:21] | You have no proof. | 你没有证据 |
[28:22] | Let’s just say I can understand why a mother | 我只想说我能理解为什么一个母亲 |
[28:25] | would want to punish her ungrateful children. | 要去惩罚自己不知感恩的孩子 |
[28:29] | Okay, uh, | 好吧 |
[28:31] | so, you confront her during her deposition? | 所以你要在她作证的时候质问她吗 |
[28:34] | No. | 不 |
[28:35] | You confront her during her deposition. | 你在她作证的时候质问她 |
[28:39] | What — you don’t want the automatic “A”? | 怎么 直接给你A都不要吗 |
[28:42] | Yeah, no, of course I do. | 当然要 |
[28:43] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[28:45] | why me? | 为什么是我 |
[28:46] | Because you’re my puppet. | 因为你是我的傀儡 |
[28:51] | Mrs. Duvall, during his deposition yesterday, | 杜瓦尔夫人 在他昨天作证时 |
[28:54] | your oldest son, Jared, testified that — | 你的大儿子 杰拉德 作证… |
[28:57] | My oldest is Nelson. | 我大儿子是内尔森 |
[29:00] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:03] | Your — Nelson testified that, | 内尔森作证 |
[29:06] | you depended on him for everything. | 你所有的事都指望他 |
[29:09] | Is that what he said? | 他是这么说的吗 |
[29:13] | I believe so. | 是的 |
[29:14] | Is that not true? | 不是吗 |
[29:15] | I relied on my son for things any mother would. | 我如其他母亲一样 依赖自己的儿子 |
[29:18] | I just never thought he’d try to murder me for that. | 我从没想过他会因此想要杀我 |
[29:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:23] | Hang on. My, uh, cards got mixed up. | 稍等 我的卡片弄混了 |
[29:26] | She’s a disaster. | 她太逊了 |
[29:28] | Ms. Keating, perhaps you should take over | 基廷女士 还是你来负责吧 |
[29:29] | so our witness isn’t forced to be up here for too long. | 这样我们的证人不用浪费太多时间 |
[29:31] | This is a teaching clinic. | 这里是法律教学中心 |
[29:33] | Just let us know if you need a break. | 你需要休息就跟我们说 |
[29:34] | Oh, no. | 不用 |
[29:36] | I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. | 这一刻我等了很久 |
[29:38] | Here! | 找到了 |
[29:39] | Would you say you’re involved in your children’s love lives? | 你会干涉你孩子们的恋爱吗 |
[29:43] | There isn’t much to be involved in sadly. | 很遗憾 我不怎么需要干涉 |
[29:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:47] | They’re all single, unhappily so. | 他们都是单身 太可怜了 |
[29:51] | Oh, because I believe Karen mentioned she was involved | 我记得凯伦说过 |
[29:54] | with a man who delivered your produce. | 她当时在和给你送货的男人约会 |
[29:57] | Oh, Roger Colby used her for sex. | 罗杰·科尔比只把她当炮友 |
[29:59] | That’s not a real relationship. | 不是真的在恋爱 |
[30:05] | Mrs. Duvall, Karen kept her relationship with Roger a secret. | 杜瓦尔夫人 凯伦和罗杰的关系是个秘密 |
[30:11] | So how’d you find out about it? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[30:15] | Call it mother’s intuition. | 母亲的直觉吧 |
[30:16] | Or did you find out by snooping into her secret e-mail? | 你是偷看了她的秘密邮箱吗 |
[30:19] | – Excuse me. – Ms. Keating — | -抱歉 -基廷女士 |
[30:20] | You require your employees | 你让你的员工 |
[30:21] | to lock their cellphones in your desk | 在工作时将他们的手机 |
[30:23] | while they’re working, correct? | 锁在你的办公桌里 对吗 |
[30:24] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你不用回答 |
[30:25] | It’s company policy. | 这是公司制度 |
[30:26] | A policy that allowed you to read Karen’s e-mail | 这项制度能让你看到凯伦 |
[30:29] | about poisoning you, | 要毒死你的邮件 |
[30:29] | which is why you decided to poison yourself. | 所以你决定给自己下毒 |
[30:31] | That’s how angry you were at them. | 你就是那么生气 |
[30:33] | I call for a break. | 我要求休息 |
[30:34] | I will not be accused of lies in this room. | 你竟敢指责我说谎 |
[30:36] | – Then admit what you did. – Mrs. Duvall — | -那就承认你的所为吧 -杜瓦尔夫人 |
[30:37] | Isn’t this what you wanted — to tell everyone how you feel? | 这不就是你想要的吗 向所有人坦露你的感受 |
[30:41] | You gave your children your life, | 你赋予孩子们生命 |
[30:42] | and they paid you back by fantasizing about your death. | 他们却恩将仇报 希望你死 |
[30:45] | It devastated you… | 这让你非常震惊 |
[30:47] | to the point where that you risked your life | 震惊到你不惜冒着生命危险 |
[30:49] | to teach them a lesson. | 来给他们一个教训 |
[30:51] | Mrs. Duvall, you have the right to seek advice of counsel. | 杜瓦尔夫人 你有权征求律师的意见 |
[30:56] | Children always take their mothers for granted. | 孩子们总觉得母亲付出是应该的 |
[31:01] | Maybe now mine won’t. | 现在我的孩子应该不会了 |
[31:06] | Nothing further. | 没有问题了 |
[31:18] | The automatic “A” is yours, Ms. Castillo. | A是你的了 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[31:21] | The rest of you, I suggest you start studying. | 其余的人抓紧学习吧 |
[31:23] | I’m in the mood to give some F’s. | 我还挺想给几个F的 |
[31:26] | Oh, she handed you that win. Don’t look so cocky. | 这是道送分题 别太得意 |
[31:29] | I’ll trade you my outlines for the rest of the year. | 我拿我今年剩下的大纲跟你换 |
[31:31] | Never, but drinks on me, everyone, at Liberty Hill. | 没门 我请大家去自由山酒吧喝酒 |
[31:36] | Hey, want to walk over to the bar…together? | 一起去酒吧吗 |
[31:39] | You know, I should go study. | 我得去看书了 |
[31:41] | Look at you, taking your schoolwork all seriously. | 看看你 对学业这么重视 |
[31:43] | Yeah, you know, fake it till you make it. | 假戏也能真做嘛 |
[31:45] | Right. | 也是 |
[31:48] | Are — are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:59] | President Hargrove. | 哈格洛夫校长 |
[32:11] | Give me your phone. | 手机给我 |
[32:13] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[32:14] | I know the best family attorney in the city. | 我认识市里最好的家庭律师 |
[32:17] | No need. | 不用了 |
[32:19] | Raul and I are trying to work things out. | 劳尔和我正在想办法解决我们的问题 |
[32:22] | And you know he’s not going to change his mind? | 你确定他不会改变心意吗 |
[32:32] | Her name is Nina Horton. She’s great. | 她叫妮娜·霍顿 她很棒 |
[32:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:43] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[32:52] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[33:08] | You finally want your shot to come at me, too? | 你终于也想冲我来了 |
[33:12] | I ran into Nate at the courthouse. | 我在法庭遇见了内特 |
[33:15] | Did he say something to you? | 他跟你说了什么吗 |
[33:17] | He told me to be careful. | 他让我小心 |
[33:19] | Of me? | 小心我吗 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry I lied to the police. | 我很抱歉我跟警察说谎了 |
[33:33] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[33:34] | Not if Charles has an alibi. | 查尔斯有不在场证明就不会没关系 |
[33:36] | You’ll just have say that you saw | 你只需要说你看到的那个人 |
[33:37] | someone who looked like him. | 跟他很像 |
[33:40] | And then what? | 那之后呢 |
[33:43] | We wait till the next terrible thing happens? | 我们等着下件坏事发生吗 |
[33:53] | I wanted to tell Nate | 我想告诉内特 |
[33:55] | it’s you who should be protected from me. | 应该是你小心我 |
[33:56] | Ah, stop feeling sorry for yourself. | 别在自怨自艾了 |
[33:58] | I’m just saying what everyone thinks. | 我只是在说所有人都在想的事 |
[33:59] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[34:01] | You don’t have the luxury to feel guilty right now. | 你现在没立场体验负罪感 |
[34:05] | It’s not fair to your mother. | 这对你妈妈不公平 |
[34:10] | She sacrificed for you to have a good life. | 她为了你能过上好生活牺牲了自己 |
[34:14] | So that’s your job to live as good as you can. | 所以你的任务就是尽力过好 |
[34:21] | We both owe her that. | 我们都欠她的 |
[34:57] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[34:59] | Yep. | 是的 |
[35:00] | Can I drink that water? | 我能喝杯水吗 |
[35:08] | Did something happen with Thomas? | 你跟托马斯怎么了 |
[35:12] | Yeah, Thomas isn’t ready to date a poz guy. | 托马斯没准备好跟HIV阳性的人约会 |
[35:18] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:19] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[35:20] | It’s not. | 有关系 |
[35:27] | I want to say something, | 我有话想说 |
[35:28] | but I’m not sure if it’s just me being selfish. | 但我不确定是不是太自私了 |
[35:31] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[35:34] | I miss you, | 我想你了 |
[35:36] | and I-I know I shouldn’t tell you that | 我知道我不应该这么说 |
[35:39] | ’cause I-I broke up with you. | 因为是我甩了你 |
[35:42] | And I-I hurt you, | 我伤害了你 |
[35:44] | and I see that every single day. | 我每天都能清楚看到这一点 |
[35:48] | So for me to come here | 我来这里 |
[35:50] | just because I’m, like, sad and depressed, | 只是因为我 伤心又沮丧 |
[35:52] | that’s…not fair. | 这样…不公平 |
[35:58] | You can always come to me. You know that. | 你随时都可以来找我 你知道的 |
[36:02] | Isn’t that just selfish, though? | 那我不是很自私吗 |
[36:06] | No. | 不是 |
[36:07] | ‘Cause I miss you, too. | 因为我也想你 |
[36:34] | She won’t notice. | 她不会注意的 |
[36:34] | It’s Michaela. Of course she will. | 那是米凯拉 她当然会注意到的 |
[36:36] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[36:39] | You were right… | 你是对的… |
[36:44] | …that I need to go to her, tell her everything. | 我需要找她 告诉她一切 |
[36:47] | I just felt like I needed to do something | 我就是觉得我应该做点什么 |
[36:50] | that proves she can still trust me. | 证明她还可以信任我 |
[37:00] | I’m so sorry I left you. | 很抱歉我离开了你 |
[37:05] | Was Laurel not home? | 劳拉不在家吗 |
[37:09] | She must’ve been your first stop. | 你肯定先去找了她 |
[37:13] | I’m just your… | 我只是你的… |
[37:14] | sloppy seconds. | 第二选择 |
[37:16] | You’re mad. | 你很生气 |
[37:18] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[37:19] | I’m not mad. | 我不生气 |
[37:22] | I’m just bored. | 只是觉得无聊 |
[37:23] | I needed to go fix things on my own. | 我得自己弥补问题 |
[37:25] | Then tell me that | 那就告诉我 |
[37:28] | instead of abandoning me in some motel room. | 而不是把我扔在汽车旅馆房间里 |
[37:30] | I was afraid you’d stop me. | 我害怕你会阻止我 |
[37:32] | I don’t believe you! | 我不相信你 |
[37:36] | I lied to Annalise to help you, | 我跟安娜丽丝说谎来帮你 |
[37:41] | risked everything. | 赌上了一切 |
[37:43] | And you just threw it back in my face. | 而你却背叛了我 |
[37:48] | – You used me. – No. | -你利用了我 -不 |
[37:52] | That meant something to me. | 那对我非常重要 |
[37:53] | I can’t believe anything you say anymore. | 我没法再相信你说的任何话了 |
[37:56] | I screwed up, a-and I hate myself for that. | 我搞砸了 我为此恨我自己 |
[37:59] | You should. | 你是应该恨 |
[38:00] | But I need you so bad right now. | 但我现在真的很需要你 |
[38:01] | You killed us the minute you left me in that room. | 你把我丢在房间的那一刻就判了我们死刑 |
[38:03] | This isn’t you talking. | 这都不是你的真心话 |
[38:05] | This is the most honest I’ve ever been with you. | 这是我对你最真心的一次 |
[38:07] | It’s Annalise. She’s in your head. | 是安娜丽丝 她蛊惑了你 |
[38:09] | Annalise was the only one of us who was right about you. | 只有安娜丽丝看清了你 |
[38:14] | Sam just fell for your act, and so did I, | 山姆被你的演技骗了 我也是 |
[38:17] | and that was the worst mistake any of us ever made. | 这是我们最大的错误 |
[38:22] | Please don’t do this. | 求你不要这么做 |
[38:23] | Get out. | 出去 |
[38:24] | I’ll do anything. | 要我做什么都可以 |
[38:25] | I said, get out. | 我说了 出去 |
[38:28] | Get out! | 出去 |
[38:31] | Get out! | 出去 |
[38:33] | Get out! | 出去 |
[38:53] | 来电 邦尼 | |
[39:10] | Oh, I hope to God Connor’s not here. | 上帝啊我真希望康纳尔不在 |
[39:13] | I want to make noise. | 我想大声叫出来 |
[39:21] | Wait. You two are friends again? | 等等 你们俩又和好了 |
[39:23] | We’ve always been friends. | 我们俩一直好着呢 |
[39:25] | Yay to my bro-mos! | 哥们儿太好了 |
[39:32] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[39:35] | Sorry, gentlemen. | 抱歉 先生们 |
[39:36] | Duty calls. | 使命在召唤 |
[39:40] | Connor, why is my duvet upside-down?! | 康纳尔 我的羽绒被为什么反过来了 |
[39:44] | I’d probably be drunk, too, | 要是我期中考拿了A |
[39:45] | if I already had an “A” On a midterm. | 说不定也会去大醉一场 |
[39:47] | I’m not drunk. | 我没有醉 |
[39:48] | I’m tipsy, | 我只是有点微醺 |
[39:50] | and I’ll give you my “A” if you want it. | 如果你想要 我可以把我的A给你 |
[39:53] | I know how hard tests are for you. | 我知道对你来说测验有多难 |
[39:57] | Okay, you should probably go to bed before you hurt yourself. | 你最好赶紧上床 免得不小心伤到自己 |
[40:01] | I’ll see you in class tomorrow, okay? | 明天上课见 |
[40:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:06] | Good night. Love you. | 晚安 爱你 |
[40:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:38] | Page Dr. Lowell! | 呼叫洛厄尔医生 |
[40:40] | It’s Meggy. | 我是梅吉 |
[40:41] | It’s Meggy, Laurel. You’re okay. | 我是梅吉 劳拉 你没事 |
[40:43] | You have a tube in your throat, and it’s helping you breathe. | 你的脖子里插了管 能帮助你呼吸 |
[40:46] | So I just need you stay calm. | 我需要你保持镇静 |
[40:47] | The doctor’s on her way, okay? It’s gonna be all right. | 医生马上就来 没事的 |
[40:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:54] | What? What? What? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[40:56] | What? | 什么 |
[40:59] | Pen? This? | 笔 这个吗 |
[41:01] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[41:05] | Here, here. | 给 给 |
[41:07] | Here. Right here. | 给 这边 |
[41:13] | Oliver and I have been trying to calling him, okay? | 奥利弗和我一直在联系他 |
[41:15] | It’s late, and he’s probably sleeping. | 太晚了 他可能睡着了 |
[41:17] | As soon as he calls, I will let you know. | 只要他回电 我马上告诉你 |
[41:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:25] | Well, here it is. | 拿到了 |
[41:31] | Immunity. | 豁免权 |
[41:37] | The evidence? | 证据呢 |
[41:38] | Anonymous source. | 匿名来源 |
[41:40] | Provided information that ties you to the charges. | 提供了可以把你和那些指控联系起来的信息 |
[41:44] | Pen? | 笔 |
[41:46] | – You sure you don’t want an attorney present? – Yeah. | -你确定不需要律师在场吗 -确定 |
[41:49] | Your pen. | 你的笔 |
[41:56] | This is wrong, as is this. | 这条不对 这条也是 |
[41:59] | You said this would cover | 你说这会包括 |
[42:00] | obstruction of justice and conspiracy, | 豁免妨碍执法和合谋的罪名 |
[42:02] | so I want that in writing, too. | 我要这些也写下来 |
[42:03] | That’s blanket immunity. | 那是完全的豁免权 |
[42:05] | You want someone to help take her down? | 你想让人帮你扳倒她吗 |
[42:09] | This is the only way I talk. | 只有这样我才会开口 |