时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Here. A plane ticket home. | 给你 回家的机票 |
[00:04] | Your friends aren’t your family, Micky. | 你不能把朋友当成家人 小米 |
[00:06] | I remember you showing up | 我记得你篝火节那天晚上 |
[00:08] | messed up the night of the bonfire. | 一团糟地出现在我家门口 |
[00:09] | I wasn’t high, Oli. I was traumatized. | 我没嗑嗨 奥利 我只是精神受创 |
[00:12] | Traumatized from what? | 为什么会精神受创 |
[00:13] | Like you don’t already know. | 你不知道吗 |
[00:16] | – Hello? – Don’t get alarmed, | -你好 -别慌 |
[00:16] | – but you need to come to the police station. – His attorney’s | -但你现在得来趟警局 -他的律师 |
[00:17] | calling him down here right now. | 正在把他叫过来 |
[00:19] | Land him. | 拿下他 |
[00:19] | We’d like Wes to cooperate in an ongoing investigation. | 我们希望韦斯能配合一起正在调查中的案件 |
[00:22] | A body was found in the woods. | 在森林中发现了一具尸体 |
[00:23] | – Rebecca Sutter. – Here it is — immunity. | -丽贝卡·萨特 -拿到了 豁免权 |
[00:26] | Wes, come to the house right away. | 韦斯 马上过来 |
[00:29] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[00:31] | No, no!! | 不 不 |
[00:33] | Wipe it clean. | 处理干净 |
[00:34] | Everything on it. | 所有数据 |
[00:35] | The official charge — arson and first-degree murder. | 正式指控 纵火和一级谋杀 |
[00:38] | The evidence? | 证据呢 |
[00:39] | An anonymous source. | 匿名来源 |
[00:41] | Laurel’s pregnant. | 劳拉怀孕了 |
[00:42] | – Who’s dead? – It’s Wes. | -谁死了 -是韦斯 |
[00:44] | He was already dead, before the fire. | 他在火灾之前已经死了 |
[00:47] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[01:06] | You’re not gonna let me get it at all? | 你让不让我踢了 |
[01:08] | No, you have to get it yourself. | 不让 你得自己抢 |
[01:36] | Hey! Professor Keating. | 你好 基廷教授 |
[01:38] | I, uh — I got that internship. | 我 我拿到那份实习了 |
[01:41] | What internship? | 什么实习 |
[01:42] | To work with undocumented immigrants? | 帮助没有合法文件的移民办理手续的那份实习 |
[01:44] | Oh, right. You got it? | 对 你拿到了 |
[01:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:50] | I take it that’s Meggy? | 那位一定是梅吉了吧 |
[01:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:56] | She looks like she wants an introduction. | 你应该介绍一下她 |
[02:03] | That would be weird, right? | 有点怪 不是吗 |
[02:06] | Uh, totally. | 当然 |
[02:07] | Just tell her I have a meeting. | 你告诉她我要去开会好了 |
[02:10] | Got it. | 好的 |
[02:15] | Congratulations on the internship. | 恭喜你拿到实习 |
[02:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:24] | Keating. Keating. | 基廷 基廷 |
[02:29] | You’re getting out of here. | 你可以走了 |
[02:33] | I’m being released? | 我被释放了 |
[02:34] | No, we’re transferring you to county till your bail hearing. | 不 要把你转移去县看守所等候保释听证会 |
[02:37] | Up and at ’em. | 面对门站好 |
[02:58] | Tilt your head forward. I’m gonna search your hair. | 头往前伸 我要检查你的头发 |
[03:11] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[03:22] | Your wrist. | 伸手 |
[03:43] | These are yours and yours alone to take care of. | 这些都是你的 把自己的东西看好 |
[03:46] | If you lose or destroy any property in your cell, | 如果在你牢房里丢了或者弄坏了 |
[03:49] | you will receive a fine. | 会被罚款 |
[04:23] | Everyone’s in the waiting area. | 大家都在等候区 |
[04:26] | They want to see you, | 他们都想见你 |
[04:27] | but the doctors would only let me in. | 但医生只让我一个人进来 |
[04:30] | I told them I was your lawyer. | 我跟他们说我是你的律师 |
[04:39] | Wes died before the fire. | 在失火之前 韦斯就死了 |
[04:43] | The M.E. told me. | 验尸官跟我说的 |
[04:45] | Did you see anything before the explosion? | 爆炸之前 你看到了什么没有 |
[04:51] | I know you’re in pain, | 我知道你很疼 |
[04:52] | but the detectives will be here soon. | 但警探马上就要来这儿了 |
[04:58] | Good. | 太好了 |
[04:59] | I want to tell them who did it. | 我想告诉他们是谁干的 |
[05:04] | Frank. | 弗兰克干的 |
[05:05] | No. | 不是 |
[05:07] | Where is he, then? | 那他在哪儿 |
[05:11] | I want to ask him to his face. | 我要当面质问他 |
[05:13] | You know he would never hurt any of us. | 你知道他绝不会伤害我们中的任何一个 |
[05:17] | Of course he would. | 他当然会 |
[05:22] | Leave. | 你走吧 |
[05:24] | If you tell the police, it will hurt all of us. | 如果你跟警察说 会害到我们所有人 |
[05:33] | Leave, or I’ll tell them everything. | 快走 不然我就把一切都告诉警察 |
[05:48] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 还好 |
[05:52] | Can we see her? | 我们能见她吗 |
[05:54] | The doctor said she’s too weak. | 医生说她太虚弱了 |
[05:56] | Does she remember anything? | 她还记得发生的事吗 |
[05:57] | No. She’s in shock. | 不 她吓坏了 |
[05:59] | I’ll call Meggy, see if she can get us in. | 我打给梅吉 看看她能不能把我们弄进去 |
[06:01] | Don’t. | 别打了 |
[06:01] | She needs to be with people right now. | 她现在需要有人陪着 |
[06:03] | She needs sleep. | 她需要休息 |
[06:04] | Or you just don’t want us to see her. | 是你不想让我们见她吧 |
[06:07] | You’re scared that we might find out what actually happened. | 你害怕我们发现真相 |
[06:09] | No one knows what happened. | 没人知道发生了什么 |
[06:11] | The police seem pretty confident that this was Annalise. | 警察似乎相当确定是安娜丽丝干的 |
[06:14] | Someone’s framing her. | 有人陷害她 |
[06:15] | And this is not the place to talk about it. | 还有不要在这里讨论这个 |
[06:18] | Go home. Take care of each other. | 回家吧 照顾好彼此 |
[06:21] | I will call you once I know anything. | 一旦我知道什么就给你们打电话 |
[06:26] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[06:28] | To see Annalise. | 去见安娜丽丝 |
[06:29] | Just…tell her I’m sorry. | 告诉她我很遗憾 |
[06:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:42] | No. | 不好 |
[06:42] | You should come back with us. | 你该跟我们一块回去 |
[06:44] | I think I’m just gonna go home. | 我还是回家比较好 |
[06:45] | Ol, it’s not healthy to be alone right now. | 奥 这时候独处于身心无益 |
[06:47] | No, I — Actually, I think that’s exactly what I need, so… | 不 我…事实上那正是我所需要的 |
[06:51] | Laurel thinks it was you. | 劳拉认为是你 |
[06:54] | And what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[06:56] | Just answer me. | 回答我 |
[06:58] | You think I’d do this to Annalise? | 你认为我可能对安娜丽丝做这种事吗 |
[07:00] | After everything? | 都经过了那么多事 |
[07:01] | I don’t know what to think anymore. | 我已经不知道该怎么想了 |
[07:08] | We know who did this. | 我们都知道是谁 |
[07:11] | It’s the Mahoneys. | 马奥尼一家 |
[07:13] | They must have found out Wes is Wallace’s son, | 他们肯定发现韦斯是华莱士的儿子 |
[07:16] | that you knew him. | 发现你们认识 |
[07:17] | They have money to make whatever they need happen. | 他们有钱 想干什么都行 |
[07:22] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[07:25] | Doesn’t matter who did it. | 谁做的无关紧要 |
[07:28] | Only person locked up is me. | 被关起来的人是我 |
[07:31] | Your bail hearing is tomorrow at 2:00. | 你的保释听证会在明天下午两点 |
[07:35] | I called Helen Hughes. She wants the case. | 我联系了海伦·休斯 她想接下这案子 |
[07:38] | Eve would be a conflict of interest. | 伊芙有利益冲突 |
[07:39] | Everyone’s a conflict of interest. | 谁都有利益冲突 |
[07:46] | You have to do this. | 只能由你来 |
[07:49] | No. | 不 |
[07:51] | I will find someone you trust. | 我会找个你信任的人 |
[07:53] | – Bonnie. – You need the best. | -邦尼 -你需要找最好的 |
[07:55] | We’re under attack here. | 我们正受到攻击 |
[08:00] | It has to be you. | 只能是你 |
[08:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:12] | I showed you. | 给你看了 |
[08:13] | No, I know, but what if it ripped | 我知道 但万一 |
[08:15] | when you were taking it off? | 是你拿下来的时候弄破的呢 |
[08:16] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[08:17] | “Yeah” as in “That’s what happened”? | “对啊”是说”就是那样”吗 |
[08:20] | I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[08:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:33] | I hate my genes. | 我讨厌我的基因 |
[08:35] | I was on the pill when I was 17, | 我十七岁就开始服药 |
[08:37] | but I turned into my mother — | 但还是变得像我母亲那样 |
[08:40] | anxious, depressed. | 焦虑 抑郁 |
[08:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:48] | I just had my period, so… | 我例假刚结束 所以 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I’m just being paranoid. | 我只是在胡思乱想 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:57] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[08:58] | It is. | 是的 |
[08:59] | No, it’s the condom manufacturer’s fault. | 不是 是避孕套厂家的错 |
[09:02] | Yeah, but if I wasn’t so big, | 嗯 但倘若小韦斯没那么大 |
[09:04] | it never would’ve broke. | 套套也不会破 |
[09:12] | Come on. That was funny. | 乖 多好笑啊 |
[09:13] | It wasn’t. | 不好笑 |
[09:15] | I thought it was. | 我觉得挺好笑 |
[09:16] | It wasn’t. | 不好笑 |
[09:33] | Those detectives are here. | 警探来了 |
[09:38] | Could these drugs hurt the baby? | 这些药物会伤害到孩子吗 |
[09:42] | No. | 不会 |
[09:43] | They have you on Dilaudid because it’s safe for pregnancy. | 用的是对孕妇无害的盐酸二氢吗啡酮 |
[09:49] | Send them in. | 让他们进来吧 |
[09:52] | I walked in, I didn’t see anyone, | 我走了进去 谁都没看到 |
[09:55] | so I looked in the kitchen. | 所以我朝厨房看了一眼 |
[09:59] | That’s when I saw that the basement door was open, | 我就是在那时候看到地下室的门是开着的 |
[10:01] | so I went down there. | 所以我下去了 |
[10:04] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[10:08] | I just heard a — mm — | 我听到 |
[10:11] | a noise coming from upstairs, | 楼上有声音 |
[10:14] | and then I woke up here. | 然后我就在这醒过来了 |
[10:18] | When Professor Keating called you, | 基廷教授打电话给你的时候 |
[10:19] | did she say why she wanted you at the house? | 她有没有说为什么让你们过去 |
[10:22] | You’re trying to charge her | 你们想指控她 |
[10:25] | with my attempted murder, right? | 对我谋杀未遂 对吗 |
[10:32] | Annalise didn’t do this. | 安娜丽丝是无辜的 |
[10:34] | Because you know who did? | 因为你知道是谁干的吗 |
[10:38] | Well, that’s your job to figure out. | 找出凶手是你的工作 |
[10:42] | It’s got to be Frank’s, right? | 肯定是弗兰克干的 对吗 |
[10:44] | He’s only been back a week. | 他才回来一周 |
[10:45] | Yeah, well, it only takes one orgasm to make a baby. | 一个性高潮还能造个孩子呢 |
[10:49] | Can we please stop talking about this, | 在我妈面前 |
[10:51] | especially in front of my mom? | 能别说这事吗 |
[10:53] | Why? You afraid she’s gonna want to adopt it? | 为什么 你怕她要领养吗 |
[11:01] | Mom? | 妈 |
[11:05] | Mom? | 妈 |
[11:06] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[11:10] | What does it say? | 写了什么 |
[11:15] | 谢谢你买的机票 搂搂抱抱 妈妈 | |
[11:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:21] | I told her to go. | 我让她走的 |
[11:23] | Yeah, but that was before she knew anyone was dead. | 对 但那是在她知道有人死了之前 |
[11:25] | She knew. | 她知道 |
[11:26] | She’s probably at the airport. I-I can go grab her. | 她可能到机场了 我能把她找回来 |
[11:28] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[11:31] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:32] | Look, anyone would be upset by this. | 听着 难过是人之常情 |
[11:33] | I’m upset because our friend is dead, | 我难过是因为我们的朋友死了 |
[11:36] | not because of that terrible woman. | 而不是因为那个可憎的女人 |
[11:38] | Did you really just call Waitlist your friend? | 你刚才是把候补先生称为朋友了吗 |
[11:41] | ‘Cause I kind of recall you hating him | 因为我记得在他变成烤肉之前 |
[11:43] | before he became barbecue. | 你是很讨厌他的 |
[11:48] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[11:49] | Dibs on the second shower. | 我第二个洗 |
[12:06] | You not eating? | 你不吃东西吗 |
[12:08] | What, you trying to keep it tight for a conjugal, | 你是在为夫妻探视做准备 |
[12:11] | or you just afraid of needing to drop the kids off at the pool? | 还是怕要把孩子们送去游泳 |
[12:15] | Look, you gonna pee, drop a deuce, | 听着 你要当着我们的面小便 |
[12:19] | get your period, have sex in front of us. | 大便 来例假和做爱 |
[12:21] | Sooner you get over it the better. | 你越早习惯越好 |
[12:29] | See, it’s easy. | 看 就这么简单 |
[12:30] | It’s no different than you alone | 跟你自己一个人在我猜应该是 |
[12:32] | in what I’m guessing is some big ol’, fancy crib… | 宽敞豪华的高级厕所上没两样 |
[12:35] | Bitch, will you just leave her be? | 贱人 别烦她了 |
[12:40] | Or do I need to drown you in your own piss? | 要我把你淹死在你自己的尿里吗 |
[12:45] | So, you admit | 所以你承认 |
[12:46] | going to talk to Ms. Keating in her holding cell, | 你去拘留所和基廷女士谈过话 |
[12:49] | and this is just an hour | 而且离你和验尸官 |
[12:50] | after you talked to the Medical Examiner? | 谈话才过去一个小时 |
[12:52] | Due to our prior relationship, | 考虑到我们之前的关系 |
[12:54] | I felt she might disclose key evidence for us. | 我认为她也许能为我们提供关键的证据 |
[12:56] | To be clear, you did this on your own. | 我再确认一次 这是你的自发行为 |
[12:58] | No one in this office cleared you to do that? | 没有任何人许可你这么做 对吧 |
[13:03] | No. | 没有 |
[13:04] | Well, Nate, I’m sorry, | 内特 我很抱歉 |
[13:06] | but we’re gonna need to reassess your position here. | 但我们得重新审核你在这的职位 |
[13:10] | You tell him about us? | 你跟他说过我们的事吗 |
[13:11] | – Nate. – That’s a no. | -内特 -那就是没有了 |
[13:13] | We’ve been sleeping together. | 我们在交往 |
[13:16] | I imagine any demotion | 我想任何降职 |
[13:19] | might be construed as sexual harassment. | 都可能被解读成性骚扰 |
[13:32] | Grabbing a woman’s ass is never okay. | 随便抓女性的屁股是不对的 |
[13:35] | I thought you were my girlfriend. | 我以为你是我女朋友 |
[13:36] | That’s the best excuse you could come up with, Baby Trump? | 这是你能想到最好的借口吗 小特朗普 |
[13:39] | Mm, it’s not an excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[13:40] | You look just like her. | 你看起来跟她一模一样 |
[13:41] | You might know her… Michaela Pratt? | 你也许还认识她 她叫米凯拉·普拉特 |
[13:43] | I might know her ’cause she’s black? | 就因为她是黑人我就有可能认识她吗 |
[13:45] | We all look alike? | 我们都长得一样对吧 |
[13:46] | No. No, no. That’s not what I meant. | 不 不 不 我不是这个意思 |
[13:48] | So you’re a racist and a pervert. | 所以你不但是个变态还是种族主义者 |
[13:50] | H-How does that make me a racist? | 我怎么就成了种族主义者 |
[13:51] | I-I can understand a pervert, sure, but… | 你叫我变态我还稍微能理解 但… |
[13:53] | Wes. Wes! | 韦斯 韦斯 |
[13:54] | This is my friend Wes. | 这是我朋友韦斯 |
[13:56] | He’ll tell you. | 他能告诉你 |
[13:56] | Doesn’t she look exactly like Michaela? | 她是不是跟米凯拉长得很像 |
[13:57] | Oh, my God. You’re just making this worse! | 天呐 你这是越描越黑 |
[14:03] | You kind of look like her. | 你的确有点像她 |
[14:04] | See? Not a racist. | 看见了吧 我不是个种族主义者 |
[14:06] | Come anywhere near me again, | 你敢再接近我 |
[14:08] | and I report you to the police. | 我就报警把你抓起来 |
[14:13] | You think that was racist, don’t you? | 你也觉得我这是种族主义 对吧 |
[14:14] | I just think you’re white. | 我认为只是因为你是个白人 |
[14:17] | Please don’t tell Michaela. | 拜托 别告诉米凯拉 |
[14:40] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[14:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:44] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[14:48] | I just need sleep. | 我需要睡眠 |
[14:53] | I told you I want to be alone. | 我说过我想一个人待着 |
[14:55] | I know. I just didn’t know if you really meant that. | 我知道 我只是不知道你是不是认真的 |
[15:02] | What’s going on, Oli? | 怎么了 奥利 |
[15:05] | Annalise asked me | 安娜丽丝昨晚 |
[15:06] | to delete everything on her phone last night… | 叫我清空她的手机后 |
[15:09] | before I knew Wes was dead. | 我才知道韦斯死了 |
[15:11] | That means she did this, right? | 那说明是她干的吧 |
[15:13] | No. | 不 |
[15:14] | You told Bonnie you thought she did it. | 你告诉邦尼你觉得是她干的 |
[15:16] | Yeah, I was wrong. She’s being framed. | 我说错了 她是被陷害的 |
[15:18] | Or maybe you’re lying to me. | 也许你在骗我 |
[15:19] | It’s the same way you lied about the night of the bonfire. | 就好像你骗我篝火节那晚的事一样 |
[15:24] | Sam Keating went missing that night. | 山姆·基廷那晚失踪了 |
[15:29] | His remains were found a few weeks later. | 尸体几周后才找到 |
[15:31] | Did you all do that? | 你们共谋的吗 |
[15:36] | Do you really want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[15:41] | No, because the minute you tell me… | 不 因为一旦你告诉我 |
[15:45] | I’m guilty, too, right? | 我也成同谋了 对吧 |
[15:48] | Of conspiracy to commit murder, | 共谋谋杀 |
[15:51] | obstruction of justice? | 妨碍司法公正 |
[15:53] | You could go to the police right now. | 你现在可以去报警 |
[15:55] | Nobody would blame you. | 没人会怪你 |
[15:59] | – I just want to be by myself right now. – Oli, look, I’ll stay. | -我只想一个人待着 -奥利 我留下 |
[16:01] | – We don’t even need to talk. – Connor, please. | -我们甚至不用说话 -康纳 拜托 |
[16:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:14] | I’ll be at Michaela’s. | 我去米凯拉家 |
[16:58] | Thanks for seeing me. | 谢谢你过来 |
[16:59] | The autopsy report’s not out yet. | 尸检报告还没出来 |
[17:01] | I know, but you must have heard something — | 我知道 但你肯定听到了些消息 |
[17:02] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[17:04] | I can’t be telling you when I do. | 我听到了也不能告诉你 |
[17:08] | Why’d you go to her last night if you don’t want to help? | 如果你不想帮忙 那你昨晚为什么去见她 |
[17:13] | So I could look her in the eye and see if she did this. | 好直视她的眼睛 看是不是她干的 |
[17:17] | She didn’t. | 不是她 |
[17:18] | You know that for a fact? | 你清楚地知道吗 |
[17:24] | This is your shot | 这是你 |
[17:26] | to get on the right side of this. | 走回正道的机会 |
[17:29] | I can take you upstairs, give you immunity. | 我可以带你上去 帮你弄到豁免权 |
[17:36] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[17:44] | Don’t call me again. | 别再打给我 |
[18:00] | Visitor. | 有访客 |
[18:02] | For who? | 见谁的 |
[18:03] | Her. Your kids are here. | 她 你孩子来了 |
[18:05] | Oh, finally! | 终于 |
[18:59] | I won’t look. | 我不会看的 |
[19:25] | Hey, you gave in! | 你终于憋不住了 |
[19:27] | Now you got a visitor. | 你也有访客了 |
[19:30] | Don’t forget to wipe. | 别忘了擦 |
[19:34] | I pushed the bail hearing a day. | 我把保释听证会推迟了一天 |
[19:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:37] | They still haven’t released the autopsy reports, | 他们还没有出具尸检报告 |
[19:40] | which we need if we want to challenge a bail denial. | 有报告才能对拒绝保释提出抗辩 |
[19:42] | Did you go to Nate? | 你找了内特吗 |
[19:50] | We don’t need Nate. | 我们不需要内特 |
[19:52] | The M.E. will release the cause of death soon, | 法医很快就会公布死因 |
[19:55] | and we’re still looking for who the source is. | 我们还在找消息来源是谁 |
[19:57] | “We”? | 我们是谁 |
[20:01] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[20:18] | I don’t want him anywhere near this. | 我不想让他参与此事 |
[20:20] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[20:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:30] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你弄出来的 |
[20:41] | Tell me you found something. | 告诉我你有发现了 |
[20:43] | Call log from the station last night — | 昨晚警局的来电记录 |
[20:45] | every call made or received. | 所有拨出和拨入电话 |
[20:47] | Best I could do. | 我尽力了 |
[20:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:59] | She needs a real lawyer. | 她需要个真正的律师 |
[21:04] | What would Sam say right now? | 山姆要是在会说什么 |
[21:09] | You’re as good as Annalise. | 你和安娜丽丝一样厉害 |
[21:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:17] | Did you call your parents? | 你给你爸妈打电话了吗 |
[21:21] | Do you want me to call them? | 要我联系他们吗 |
[21:22] | Mm, they’ll just make it worse. | 那只会让事情更糟 |
[21:25] | BonBon said the police will be stopping by. | 邦尼甜心说警察会过来 |
[21:28] | Yeah, they were here. | 他们来过 |
[21:31] | They wanted me to tell them it was Annalise. | 他们想要我说是安娜丽丝干的 |
[21:33] | Did you? | 你说了吗 |
[21:35] | No. | 没有 |
[21:37] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:43] | Annalise wouldn’t hurt Wes. | 安娜丽丝不会伤害韦斯的 |
[21:45] | She would if he was gonna turn her in. | 他要是要告发她就不一定了 |
[21:49] | – She probably had Frank do it. – Connor. | -可能是她让弗兰克干的 -康纳尔 |
[21:51] | And you’re just protecting Frank ’cause the baby’s his, right? | 你保护弗兰克是因为孩子是他的吧 |
[21:53] | Shut your mouth right now. | 你别说了 |
[21:55] | Annalise wouldn’t do this. | 安娜丽丝不会这么做的 |
[21:56] | Then why did she have Oliver | 那她为什么让奥利弗 |
[21:57] | delete everything from her phone? | 把她的手机抹干净 |
[21:58] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[21:59] | She told him to clear her phone | 她让他把她的手机清空 |
[22:01] | before he knew that Wes was dead. | 而且是在他知道韦斯死了之前 |
[22:04] | And now he might go to the police. | 现在他可能要去报警了 |
[22:06] | You have to stop him. | 你得阻止他 |
[22:09] | No. | 不 |
[22:09] | – Have you lost your mind? – We’ll all go to jail! | -你疯了吗 -我们都会因此入狱的 |
[22:11] | How do you know that she didn’t do this | 你们怎么知道不是她 |
[22:13] | or that she’s coming for one of us next? | 说不定她的下一个目标就是我们 |
[22:14] | It was the Mahoneys. Wes testified against them. | 是马奥尼家的 韦斯指证了他们 |
[22:17] | How do we know this wasn’t you? | 我们怎么知道不是你干的 |
[22:18] | What? | 什么 |
[22:20] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪了 |
[22:22] | I was with Thomas. I told you. | 我和托马斯在一起 我告诉过你了 |
[22:25] | And he’ll verify that? | 他能证明吗 |
[22:26] | Because you haven’t seemed that upset by this. | 因为你对这件事好像没那么难过 |
[22:28] | Do you seriously think I did this? | 你真觉得是我干的吗 |
[22:29] | Wes is dead, and you’re not upset at all! | 韦斯死了 而你一点也不难过 |
[22:31] | Who’s the person who started all this? | 所有事都是谁挑起来的 |
[22:33] | It’s always been him. | 一直都是他 |
[22:34] | – Stop talking. – So, yeah. | -闭嘴 -是的 |
[22:35] | Maybe part of me is relieved that he’s gone. | 或许他不在了 我内心有点解脱 |
[22:37] | – Connor! – He did kill someone, after all, | -康纳尔 -他确实杀人了 |
[22:38] | so maybe this is just karma. | 所以这可能只是报应呢 |
[22:40] | The baby is Wes’. | 孩子是韦斯的 |
[22:50] | Well, you should just get an abortion now, | 那你应该赶紧堕胎 |
[22:52] | ’cause Waitlist isn’t the type of father you want for your child. | 你不会希望候补先生这种人是你孩子的父亲的 |
[22:56] | Asher! | 亚设 |
[22:58] | – Hit me! – Stop! | -打我啊 -住手 |
[22:59] | – Do it! Hit me! – Asher! | -动手啊 打我 -亚设 |
[23:00] | Get off! Get off of him! | 放手 放开他 |
[23:03] | Asher, what is wrong with you?! | 亚设 你是怎么了 |
[23:14] | Waitlist! | 候补先生 |
[23:19] | You look like a picture | 你看着完全就是 |
[23:20] | straight out of a Middleton brochure. | 米德尔顿的宣传册里出来的 |
[23:21] | You know, if they allowed killers in there. | 当然 如果他们允许杀人犯进宣传册的话 |
[23:26] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[23:30] | I just like looking at you. | 只是想看看你 |
[23:33] | I have to study, Connor. | 我得学习 康纳尔 |
[23:36] | I just got out of therapy. | 我刚见完心理医生 |
[23:39] | It’s the first time I’ve been back since I was 17 | 17岁以后 这是我第一次回去 |
[23:42] | and needed to talk through all my gay stuff. | 从前是需要聊我的同性恋问题 |
[23:45] | Now I just need to talk through all my murder stuff. | 如今要聊我谋杀的事了 |
[23:50] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[23:53] | I talked about Oliver the whole time. | 我一直在讲奥利弗的事 |
[23:55] | It’s lame, I know. | 很差劲 我知道 |
[24:02] | He just needs space. | 他只是需要空间 |
[24:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:06] | He got really drunk at my birthday party the other night | 我生日聚会那天他喝得很醉 |
[24:09] | and told Meggy. | 告诉了梅吉 |
[24:15] | We should let them go, right? | 我们应该放手 对吗 |
[24:18] | Like, if we were at all good people, | 如果我们本质是好人 |
[24:21] | we’d want them to be free of us. | 我们会希望他们摆脱我们 |
[24:28] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[24:39] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[24:43] | I-I assume there’s a reason | 我觉得他突然这么对你 |
[24:45] | that he went all frat boy on you. | 是有原因的 |
[24:50] | I said something stupid. | 我说了点蠢话 |
[24:56] | Grief makes people do stupid things. | 悲伤会让人做蠢事 |
[25:01] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[25:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:13] | I can’t even look at you right now. | 我现在甚至没法直视你 |
[25:14] | Is that what you were like when you ran over Sinclair? | 你碾过辛克莱尔的时候也是这样吗 |
[25:16] | You’ve got some crazy rage problems or something? | 你是有什么情绪问题之类的吗 |
[25:17] | – I’m just upset. – We’re all upset! | -我只是很伤心 -我们都伤心 |
[25:19] | You don’t seem that sad. | 你看起来没那么难过 |
[25:21] | I’m sad. | 我很难过 |
[25:23] | I’m just not crying about it every second like you. | 我只是不会像你一样每分钟都在哭 |
[25:25] | Okay, but what about when your mom left? | 好吧 但你妈妈离开的时候呢 |
[25:27] | That clearly hurt you — | 那肯定伤害到你了… |
[25:27] | We’re dealing with your mess right now, not mine. | 现在要处理的是你的麻烦事 不是我的 |
[25:29] | We’re all a mess right now! | 我们现在都是一团糟 |
[25:31] | That’s the point! | 这才是重点 |
[25:33] | And maybe I’m supposed to hide that | 也许我该把这些隐藏起来 |
[25:34] | or pretend that I’m some unfeeling jerk, but… | 或者假装自己是个毫无感觉的混蛋 但是 |
[25:38] | Wes is dead. | 韦斯死了 |
[25:40] | That doesn’t mean you get to act like an animal. | 这不代表你就能表现得像个畜生 |
[25:44] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[25:46] | What? | 什么 |
[25:48] | I’m staying here with Laurel | 我留在这里陪劳拉 |
[25:49] | to make sure you didn’t put her on suicide watch. | 确保你没把她弄得要自杀 |
[26:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:07] | Look at this number — where it came from. | 你看这个号码是从哪里打来的 |
[26:10] | Brookline, Mass. | 麻省的布鲁克赖恩 |
[26:12] | Hannah Keating called the police at 10:30 that night. | 那天晚上 汉娜·基廷在10点半报了警 |
[26:16] | It was after the fire started. | 就在起火后不久 |
[26:19] | I don’t know how she could have found out about it so soon | 我不知道她怎么那么快就知道了 |
[26:20] | unless she knew it was going to happen. | 除非她早知道要发生什么事 |
[26:23] | Or she was working with the Mahoneys. | 或者她跟马奥尼家是一伙的 |
[26:26] | It seems insane, I know, | 我知道这听起来挺不可思议的 |
[26:28] | but she’s always wanted the house, | 但她一直想要那房子 |
[26:30] | and she’d know that hurting Wes would hurt you. | 而且她也知道 伤害韦斯也会伤害到你 |
[26:33] | I called her. | 我当时给她打过电话 |
[26:41] | Automated voicemail box for… | 这是汉娜·基廷的 |
[26:44] | Hannah Keating. | 自动语音信箱 |
[26:45] | You always hated my black ass | 你一直很讨厌我这个黑鬼 |
[26:47] | living in your mommy and daddy’s house. | 住在你爸妈的房子里 |
[26:50] | So take it, Hannah. | 那你拿走吧 汉娜 |
[26:52] | I’m done with it. | 我不要了 |
[26:57] | Not like anything good happened to me | 反正自从我搬进来 |
[26:59] | since the minute I moved in here. | 也没发生过什么好事 |
[27:04] | That’s not enough to incriminate you. | 这不足以证明你有罪 |
[27:06] | She thinks I killed Sam, | 她认为我杀了山姆 |
[27:07] | so she’ll say whatever it takes to ruin me. | 她会不惜一切代价毁了我 |
[27:11] | She finally won. | 她终于赢了 |
[27:15] | It just took me helping her. | 我只是帮了她一把 |
[27:36] | Shopping for Meggy? | 在给梅吉买东西吗 |
[27:38] | You feel bad you dumped her | 甩了她你觉得过意不去 |
[27:39] | and think tacky jewelry will win her back? | 想用廉价珠宝挽回她吗 |
[27:42] | No. | 不是 |
[27:44] | Then who’s it for? | 那你是给谁买的 |
[27:46] | Do not say Annalise. | 别是安娜丽丝吧 |
[27:48] | No. God. | 当然不是 |
[27:54] | Laurel. | 买给劳拉的 |
[27:56] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉其他人 |
[27:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:59] | The same reason you didn’t want to tell us about Asher. | 跟你不想告诉别人你跟亚设的事一样 |
[28:01] | Because I was embarrassed of him. | 那是因为他让我羞于启齿 |
[28:03] | Which makes sense if you’re Laurel in this situation, | 如果你是劳拉 这倒是很合理 |
[28:07] | but you… | 不过你… |
[28:13] | You’re worried Frank’s gonna find out. | 你担心被弗兰克知道 |
[28:15] | He’ll kill you. You know that? | 他会杀了你的 你知道吧 |
[28:16] | We’re happy. | 我们很开心 |
[28:18] | I just…don’t want to ruin that. | 我只是 不想毁了这一切 |
[28:24] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉别人的 |
[28:27] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:27] | But I do not approve. | 但我并不赞成 |
[28:30] | You broke up with Meggy like five minutes ago, | 你前一秒才刚和梅吉分手 |
[28:31] | and now you’re already buying jewelry for some other girl? | 现在就已经在给别的女孩买首饰了 |
[28:34] | It’s not just some other girl. | 她才不是什么别的女孩 |
[28:35] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[28:37] | maybe you need to be alone for a second. | 可能你需要的是单身一阵子 |
[28:39] | How would you know what I need? | 你怎么知道我需要什么 |
[28:41] | This is the most we’ve ever talked. | 我们就没怎么聊过 |
[28:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[28:45] | it’s not like you come talk to me, either. | 你也没有主动来找我聊过 |
[28:51] | How much can you spend? | 你预算多少 |
[28:53] | ‘Cause our girl’s rich, and she’ll know if you cheap out. | 她可富着呢 你买了便宜货她一眼就能看穿 |
[29:04] | Your nurses are no joke. | 你的护士们可真麻烦 |
[29:06] | They won’t give up the pain meds. | 就是不肯给止痛药 |
[29:11] | Should I get ice chips? | 要么我给你拿点碎冰 |
[29:14] | I could read you a ConLaw brief. | 还是我给你读一段宪法简章 |
[29:16] | That should put you right to sleep. | 这玩意儿助眠有奇效 |
[29:19] | How’s your mom? | 你妈怎么样了 |
[29:21] | she left. | 她走了 |
[29:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:24] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[29:25] | Please. I need to be distracted. | 你就说吧 我需要分散注意力 |
[29:32] | I kicked her out. | 我把她撵走了 |
[29:35] | It was before I knew what happened. | 在我知道发生了什么事之前 |
[29:38] | Or I’m just a horrible person. | 我这人真是糟透了 |
[29:41] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[29:45] | I am. | 我是 |
[29:51] | Whatever you need or decide, | 不管你需要什么 做了什么决定 |
[29:56] | I’m here for you, okay? | 我都会陪着你 知道吗 |
[30:04] | Oh, press it. | 帮我按一下 |
[30:06] | It’s green. | 它绿了 |
[30:16] | Automated voicemail box for… | 这是汉娜·基廷的 |
[30:19] | Hannah Keating. | 自动语音信箱 |
[30:20] | So, take it, Hannah. | 那你拿走吧 汉娜 |
[30:22] | I’m done with it. | 我不要了 |
[30:26] | No, no!! | 不 不 |
[30:31] | You burned a boy in your house. | 你在家烧死了个男孩 |
[30:35] | Or that’s…what I heard the guards say. | 我从狱警那儿听来的 |
[30:41] | Good thing you a lawyer. | 幸好你是个律师 |
[30:47] | I knew I’d seen your face before — | 我就知道我以前见过你 |
[30:49] | In court once, waiting on one of my cases. | 在法庭 我那时正等着我的审判 |
[30:54] | You was wearing | 那天你穿的是 |
[30:56] | this badass red-leather jacket — | 一件酷毙了的红色皮夹克 |
[31:01] | had them Malaysian tracks flowing, | 衣服上有条纹 |
[31:05] | guns out, screaming at that old-white-man D.A. | 气势很足 冲着那个白人老检察官喊 |
[31:12] | And I’m thinking, | 当时我就想 |
[31:15] | “Why can’t this queen defend me?” | 要是能让这个女王为我辩护该多好 |
[31:22] | Jacked up, ain’t it? | 糟透了 不是吗 |
[31:27] | No matter how high or how far we climb, | 无论我们爬的多高多远 |
[31:34] | they gonna find a way to pull us back down. | 他们总有办法把我们拽下来 |
[31:47] | I have a plan. | 我有个办法 |
[31:49] | If I compel them to disclose Hannah as their source, | 如果我迫使他们承认汉娜就是线人 |
[31:51] | I can undermine her testimony completely. | 我就能完全推翻她的证词 |
[31:54] | She accused you of killing Sam. | 她指控你杀了山姆 |
[31:56] | It all speaks to her bias against you. | 完全是她的偏见 |
[32:02] | Tell me you think it’s a good idea. | 告诉我你同意 |
[32:06] | Whatever you think. | 你觉得好就行 |
[32:10] | Due to the heinous nature of this crime, | 鉴于本案犯罪情节极为恶劣 |
[32:13] | specifically the murder of Wesley Gibbins, | 尤其是对韦斯莱·吉宾斯的谋杀 |
[32:16] | we believe Ms. Keating’s release would pose a threat | 我们认为释放基廷女士 |
[32:18] | to the citizens of Philadelphia. | 会对费城的公共安全造成威胁 |
[32:21] | And with her financial resources… | 并且根据她的财务状况… |
[32:23] | …we see little impeding her flight. | 她有潜逃的风险 |
[32:26] | Therefore, the State strongly recommends | 因此 公诉人强烈建议 |
[32:28] | Your Honor deny her bail. | 法庭拒绝保释 |
[32:30] | Ms. Winterbottom? | 温特波顿女士 |
[32:35] | Your Honor, the State’s evidence | 法官大人 公诉人缺乏 |
[32:37] | to support their allegations against my client is lacking, | 支持指控的证据 |
[32:39] | if not non-existent. | 所有指控皆是空穴来风 |
[32:40] | We aren’t arguing the facts of this case today, Your Honor. | 我们今天在此并非为讨论案情 法官大人 |
[32:43] | Any effort to deny my client bail | 任何试图拒绝我的委托人保释的理由 |
[32:45] | must be based on credible evidence… | 必须建立在可靠的证据上… |
[32:46] | …but the State’s case is based on an anonymous source. | 但是公诉人的证据仅仅基于匿名来源 |
[32:49] | Objection. Speculative. | 反对 纯属推测 |
[32:51] | My client was arrested | 我的委托人在受害者 |
[32:52] | before an autopsy of the victim could be conducted. | 被尸检之前就已经被逮捕了 |
[32:54] | There’s an independent basis for probable cause. | 有独立证据可以做出合理的解释 |
[32:56] | It’s our right to ask that the source be identified | 我们有权要求查验线报的来源 |
[32:58] | to know whether there’s any warrant to this case. | 确保本案公正 |
[33:01] | Mr. Denver, may I ask why you don’t want to reveal this source? | 丹沃先生 请问你为什么不愿揭示消息来源 |
[33:05] | We are protecting their safety, Your Honor. | 我们得确保证人安全 法官大人 |
[33:07] | Well, certainly there’s additional evidence | 你需要向法庭 |
[33:09] | you could offer the court to prove that the defendant | 提供更多的证据以证明被告 |
[33:11] | should remain in custody until the trial, | 不应被取保候审 |
[33:13] | otherwise I’m inclined to set bail. | 否则我倾向于允许保释 |
[33:21] | Your Honor, we would ask for a short recess | 法官大人 我们请求短暂休庭 |
[33:23] | so that we may discuss the matter internally? | 私下讨论一下该问题 |
[33:25] | 15 minutes. | 十五分钟 |
[33:32] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 老天 出什么事了 |
[33:35] | I said some stuff I shouldn’t have. | 我说了些不该说的话 |
[33:40] | Well, where is everyone? | 人都去哪里了 |
[33:42] | Michaela’s at the hospital. | 米凯拉在医院 |
[33:44] | Asher’s at Annalise’s bail hearing. | 亚设在安娜丽丝的保释听证会 |
[33:47] | And you didn’t want to go? | 你不想去吗 |
[33:51] | I don’t know what I want to happen to Annalise right now. | 我也不知道我现在希望安娜丽丝怎么样 |
[33:55] | Because you think she did it? | 因为你认为是她干的 |
[33:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:00] | Oli, you got to go to the police. | 奥利 你得去找警察 |
[34:02] | No. | 不 |
[34:03] | You can tell them | 你可以说 |
[34:04] | that you cleared her phone because she threatened you. | 你清理了她手机上的数据是因为她威胁了你 |
[34:06] | – She didn’t. – You can get immunity. | -她没有 -你可以获得豁免权 |
[34:07] | – And what about you? – It doesn’t matter. | -那你呢 -那不重要 |
[34:08] | I-I’m not just gonna go turn you in. | 我不会告发你的 |
[34:09] | I’m gonna be fine, okay? | 我不会有事的 好吗 |
[34:11] | You’re my life, Connor. | 你是我生命的一切 康纳尔 |
[34:11] | Well, you can find someone better! | 你会找到更好的人 |
[34:12] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[34:16] | I slept with Thomas. | 我和托马斯上床了 |
[34:21] | That’s what I was doing last night. | 我昨晚就是在做这件事 |
[34:22] | I was — I was sleeping with him. | 我和他上床了 |
[34:24] | I — I wasn’t at Asher’s. | 我没在亚设家 |
[34:30] | You still want to protect me? | 你还想保护我吗 |
[34:36] | – Of course. – Oli. | -当然 -奥利 |
[34:38] | You just slept with him to hurt me. | 你和他上床是为了伤害我 |
[34:40] | Yeah, and I’m gonna continue to hurt you. | 对 而且我会继续伤害你 |
[34:43] | It’s — It’s what I do. | 我就是这样 |
[34:45] | It’s who — It’s who I am. | 我…我就是这种人 |
[34:46] | It’s who we all are. We are bad people. | 我们都是这样 我们是坏人 |
[34:48] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[34:49] | Look, I don’t even care that Wes is dead. | 听着 我都不在乎韦斯死了 |
[34:51] | I don’t. Honestly, I do– | 真的 我不在乎… |
[34:54] | I feel nothing. | 我一点感觉都没有 |
[34:58] | I’m just broken and sick, | 我只是个残缺的人 |
[35:01] | and I need all of this to stop. | 我不想再这样了 |
[35:03] | So, please… | 拜托 |
[35:06] | please, just do what I never could. | 拜托你 做我没办法做的事吧 |
[35:09] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[35:17] | I — | 我 |
[35:19] | You can end all this. | 你可以结束这一切 |
[35:22] | Just be quiet. | 别说话 |
[35:24] | This is a question of safety, Your Honor, | 这涉及到安全问题 法官大人 |
[35:26] | which is why we cannot reveal the identity of our source. | 因此我们不能透露线人的身份 |
[35:29] | However, we are prepared to disclose | 但是 我们打算现在 |
[35:32] | an additional piece of evidence at this time. | 公布另外一份证据 |
[35:34] | Ms. Atwood. | 阿特伍德女士 |
[35:36] | Your Honor, I’ve been running point on an investigation | 法官大人 我最近在调查 |
[35:41] | into Annalise Keating’s potential involvement | 安娜丽丝·基廷可能涉及的 |
[35:44] | in a number of unsolved crimes. | 其他几起案件 |
[35:47] | We approached Wesley Gibbins with an immunity deal | 我们联系到韦斯莱·吉宾斯 并向他提供 |
[35:51] | in exchange for his cooperation | 一份豁免协议来换取他的合作 |
[35:53] | in building the case against her. | 以便对她立案调查 |
[35:54] | Mr. Gibbins did not sign the immunity deal, | 吉宾斯先生没有在协议上签字 |
[35:56] | but you can see he made notations | 但他在上面做了笔记 |
[35:57] | which prove he was about to accept the terms. | 证明他正考虑接受这份协议 |
[36:00] | Unfortunately, he left the station | 不幸的是 他离开了警局 |
[36:02] | and, in just a few hours, was killed in a fire. | 而几小时后 便死于火灾 |
[36:07] | We proffer that Mr. Gibbins went to Ms. Keating’s, | 我们认为吉宾斯先生当时去了基廷女士家 |
[36:10] | told her about the investigation, | 把调查的事告诉了她 |
[36:11] | which is why she killed him. | 因此她将其杀害 |
[36:13] | Your Honor, there are other suspects | 法官大人 还有其他的嫌疑人 |
[36:14] | the D.A.’s Office is refusing to look into. | 但检察官办公室拒绝调查 |
[36:16] | Furthermore, our investigation — | 另外 我们的调查… |
[36:17] | The victim was an eyewitness | 被害人是 |
[36:18] | in the Charles Mahoney murder trial. | 查尔斯·马奥尼谋杀案的目击证人 |
[36:19] | All the evidence points to Ms. Keating. | 所有的证据都指向基廷女士 |
[36:20] | Clearly, the Mahoney family had motive | 显然 马奥尼一家有动机 |
[36:22] | to kill Mr. Gibbins. | 杀死吉宾斯先生 |
[36:23] | Ms. Winterbottom, you asked for more evidence. | 温特波顿小姐 你要求更多的证据 |
[36:25] | – This is it. – But, Your Honor — | -这就是了 -可是法官大人 |
[36:27] | I’m denying Ms. Keating’s request for bail | 我要驳回基廷女士的保释请求 |
[36:30] | and ordering that she be remanded | 并命令送她回 |
[36:32] | to Philadelphia County Prison to await trial. | 费城县监狱还押候审 |
[36:46] | Wes didn’t sign the deal. | 韦斯没有签署协议 |
[36:47] | – That means we can challenge the theory of motive. – Bonnie. | -那我们就能质疑他们的动机理论 -邦尼 |
[36:49] | If that’s all they have, I’ll get it thrown out. | 如果这是他们的底牌 我会让它作废 |
[36:50] | Didn’t you hear them? | 你没听到他们说的吗 |
[36:52] | It’s just the beginning. | 这才刚开始 |
[36:55] | You did your best. | 你已经尽力了 |
[37:00] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[37:02] | On behalf of the District Attorney’s Office, | 在此代表地检办公室 |
[37:04] | we’re pleased with the judge’s decision | 我们很高兴听到法官决定 |
[37:06] | to keep Annalise Keating in state custody | 在我们起诉安娜丽丝·基廷期间 |
[37:08] | for the duration of her prosecution. | 对她进行拘留 |
[37:10] | A young man has been murdered, | 一个年轻人被谋杀了 |
[37:12] | and it is of the upmost importance to A.D.A. Atwood and myself | 犯下此等重罪的基廷女士被绳之于法 |
[37:16] | that Ms. Keating be brought to justice for this heinous crime. | 这对助理检察官阿特伍德和我本人都非常重要 |
[37:19] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:20] | I acted like a Neanderthal, | 我之前的举动非常不文明 |
[37:23] | and…clearly, that’s something I have to work on, | 而且…很显然我必须处理好我的情绪 |
[37:26] | and I will, but… | 我会的 但是… |
[37:29] | to have to spend another night in that dorm, alone — | 要一个人再在那间宿舍待一晚… |
[37:32] | Promise me I’ll never see you act that way again. | 你要保证我不会再看到你那样 |
[37:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:36] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[37:37] | That’s not behavior I can handle. | 我接受不了那种行为 |
[37:39] | – I know, and I — -Asher… | -我知道 而且我… -亚设… |
[37:42] | I’m not the only one you need to apologize to. | 你要道歉的不止我一个人 |
[37:45] | We intend to hold Ms. Keating accountable | 我们意欲追究基廷女士 |
[37:47] | for her violent, senseless actions. | 暴力 愚蠢的行为 |
[37:51] | She took the life of this bright young man, | 她夺走了那个年轻人鲜活的生命 |
[37:54] | …one of her own law students at Middleton University. | …那是她在米尔顿大学的一个法学生 |
[37:57] | He was someone who trusted her, who worked for her, | 他很信任她 为她工作 |
[38:01] | and, ultimately, was murdered by her. | 可是最终 却被她所杀 |
[38:03] | Current charges against Ms. Keating | 目前针对基廷女士的指控 |
[38:05] | are arson and first-degree murder. | 是纵火和一级谋杀 |
[38:07] | But we have just scratched the surface | 但我们现在只展示了我们 |
[38:09] | of the evidence we plan to present. | 准备呈堂的证供的皮毛而已 |
[38:13] | In the past, Ms. Keating has been questioned | 过去 基迁女士曾因与她有关的罪行 |
[38:15] | for crimes close to her that have gone unsolved — | 被问讯 但最后不了了之 |
[38:19] | most notably the murder of her husband, Sam Keating. | 特别是她丈夫 山姆·基廷之死 |
[38:23] | This trial will yield new information about that murder. | 这次庭审还会引出关于那场谋杀的新信息 |
[38:23] | 文件已保护 请输入授权密码打开文件 | |
[38:30] | We’re also here today to announce that we’ve received | 同时我们还要宣布我们拿到了 |
[38:33] | the official autopsy report for Mr. Gibbins. | 吉宾斯先生的正式尸检报告 |
[38:37] | Dr. Bradfield of the Philadelphia Medical Examiner’s Office | 费城首席法医办公室的布拉德菲尔德医生 |
[38:40] | has confirmed our initial suspicions | 确认了我们最初的猜测 |
[38:43] | that Mr. Gibbins’ cause of death | 吉宾斯先生的死因 |
[38:45] | is asphyxiation due to smoke inhalation. | 是因吸入烟尘过多导致的窒息 |
[38:49] | This reaffirms our belief | 这使我们更有理由相信 |
[38:51] | that Ms. Keating planned and executed the fire | 基廷女士蓄意纵火 |
[38:54] | in order to kill Mr. Gibbins. | 杀害吉宾斯先生 |
[38:57] | Smells like fresh fish. | 好像有新人来了 |
[39:00] | I saw someone there… | 我看到有人… |
[39:04] | in the basement. | 在地下室 |
[39:07] | They ran out of the storm door. | 从防风门逃走了 |
[39:12] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[39:15] | No. | 不 |
[39:19] | It should have been you. | 死的应该是你 |
[39:25] | He’d still be alive | 如果你不插手 |
[39:26] | if you would have just stayed away. | 他就不会死 |
[39:36] | But he’s dead. | 但他死了 |
[39:38] | I don’t blame Annalise for that. | 我不怪安娜丽丝 |
[39:42] | I blame you, ’cause it’s always you. | 我怪你 因为总是你 |
[39:48] | I loved him so much more than I have ever loved you. | 我对他的爱远甚过我曾经对你的爱 |
[39:55] | It should have been you. | 死的应该是你 |
[40:01] | Well, look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[40:12] | You’re not permitted to be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[40:13] | You said he died before the fire. | 你说他在起火前就死了 |
[40:15] | Before I did the official autopsy. | 那是在我正式尸检之前 |
[40:18] | Our initial theories change all the time. | 初步的推断是会改变的 |
[40:27] | Here. | 给 |
[40:30] | I ain’t trying to kill you. | 我可没想杀你 |
[40:35] | What, y’all girlfriends now? | 你俩搞上了吗 |
[41:05] | It’s Frank. Leave a message. | 我是弗兰克 请留言 |
[41:07] | They’re saying Wes died in the fire, | 他们说韦斯死于火灾 |
[41:08] | and it’s not true, so… | 那不是真的 所以… |
[41:13] | Just — I need you. | 我只是…我需要你 |
[41:21] | We were told you wanted to make a statement? | 听说你想进行供述 |
[41:23] | About the murder of Wes Gibbins. | 关于韦斯·吉宾斯被杀一案 |
[41:26] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[41:30] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[41:52] | Get in. | 上车 |
[41:54] | Come on. It’s time we talk. | 来吧 我们该谈谈了 |