时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sam Keating went missing that night. | 山姆·基廷那晚失踪了 |
[00:03] | His remains were found a few weeks later. | 尸体几周后才找到 |
[00:05] | Did you all do that? | 你们共谋的吗 |
[00:06] | Do you really want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[00:08] | I’m denying Ms. Keating’s request for bail | 我要驳回基廷女士的保释请求 |
[00:10] | and ordering that she be remanded | 并命令送她回 |
[00:12] | to Philadelphia County Prison. | 费城县监狱 |
[00:13] | Dr. Bradfield of the Philadelphia Medical Examiner’s Office | 费城法医办公室的布拉德菲尔德医生 |
[00:17] | has confirmed that Mr. Gibbins’ cause of death | 确认了吉宾斯先生的死因 |
[00:20] | is asphyxiation due to smoke inhalation. | 是因吸入烟尘过多导致的窒息 |
[00:23] | You said he died before the fire. | 你说他在起火前就死了 |
[00:25] | Before I did the official autopsy. | 那是在我正式尸检之前 |
[00:27] | Our initial theories change all the time. | 初步的推断是会改变的 |
[00:29] | I saw someone there. Was it you? | 我看到有人 是你吗 |
[00:32] | No. | 不 |
[00:34] | It should have been you. | 死的应该是你 |
[00:35] | We were told you wanted to make a statement? | 听说你想进行录一份口供 |
[00:37] | About the murder of Wes Gibbins. | 关于韦斯·吉宾斯被杀一案 |
[00:38] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[00:40] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[01:02] | How’d you know where to find me? | 你怎么知道我在哪儿 |
[01:04] | I’ve got contacts at the station. | 我在警局有线人 |
[01:06] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[01:10] | What’d they want? | 他们想怎么样 |
[01:13] | They’re investigating Annalise. | 他们在调查安娜丽丝 |
[01:17] | You tell them anything? | 你说什么了吗 |
[01:19] | No. | 没有 |
[01:22] | But I might. | 但是我也许会说点什么 |
[01:25] | About…? | 说什么 |
[01:27] | That you killed my father. | 说你杀了我父亲 |
[01:32] | You think Laurel would approve? | 你觉得劳拉会同意吗 |
[01:34] | Why wouldn’t she? | 她为什么不会同意 |
[01:36] | You’d be hurting me. | 因为那样会伤害到我 |
[01:40] | Maybe that’s what she wants. | 也许那正合她意 |
[01:42] | You don’t know her. | 你还不了解她 |
[01:45] | Not like me. | 没有我这么了解 |
[01:46] | I know that she deserves better than you. | 我知道你配不上她 |
[01:48] | And you think that’s you? | 你就配得上了 |
[01:50] | I’d never hurt her the way you have. | 我绝对不会像你那样伤害她 |
[01:53] | Or Annalise. | 或是伤害安娜丽丝 |
[01:57] | You don’t know Annalise. | 你不了解安娜丽丝 |
[01:58] | You killed her son. | 你害死了她儿子 |
[02:03] | She told me. | 她告诉我了 |
[02:06] | And now you’re dead to her. | 在她眼里你就是个死人 |
[02:10] | You know that. Otherwise, you’d have hurt me by now. | 你知道这一点 不然你早就伤害我了 |
[02:12] | But you’re not gonna. | 但你不会那么做 |
[02:14] | Because you know she would never forgive you for it. | 因为你知道那样她永远都不会原谅你 |
[02:20] | That’s how much more I mean to her than you. | 在她心里我就是比你重要这么多 |
[02:23] | I picked him up in my car, | 我接他上了车 |
[02:26] | told him Annalise wanted to see him. | 告诉他安娜丽丝想见他 |
[02:29] | He was nervous — I could tell. | 他有点紧张 我看得出来 |
[02:30] | But then he got in. | 但他还是上了车 |
[02:33] | I took him to the house. | 我带他去了律所 |
[02:35] | When he saw she wasn’t there, he got scared, tried to leave, | 他发现她不在 很害怕 想离开 |
[02:38] | so I knocked him out. | 于是我弄晕了他 |
[02:41] | Chloroform. | 氯仿 |
[02:44] | Keating. On your feet. | 基廷 起来 |
[02:46] | I said, “On your feet”! | 我叫你”起来” |
[02:50] | Where are you taking her? | 你们要带她去哪儿 |
[02:51] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[02:55] | Where you taking Fresh Fish? | 你们要带菜鸟去哪儿 |
[02:57] | I ain’t even got a taste yet. | 我还没尝过她呢 |
[02:59] | Dang, mama, I was gonna make you my boo. | 见鬼了 大妈 我还想好好跟你玩玩 |
[03:01] | Cut the gas line and left the burner going on the stove. | 切开了煤气管道 打开了灶头 |
[03:04] | Gave me time to get out before it all went up. | 这样我在烧起来之前就能先离开 |
[03:11] | Watch your head. | 低头 |
[03:18] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[03:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:24] | What? | 什么 |
[03:25] | Let’s say we do believe you. | 就算我们相信你 |
[03:27] | Why kill him? | 为什么要杀他 |
[03:33] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[03:47] | She left me for him. | 她为了他抛弃了我 |
[03:49] | I tried to be okay with it, but… | 我试过去接受这件事 但是… |
[03:52] | I lost it when I found out she was pregnant. | 当我发现她怀孕后失去了理智 |
[03:58] | On the gate! | 开门 |
[04:02] | Where’s my lawyer? | 我的律师在哪儿 |
[04:03] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[04:04] | You’re violating my Sixth Amendment right to counsel. | 你违反了我《第六修正案》规定的律师协助权 |
[04:07] | She’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[04:10] | I demand to see my lawyer. | 我要求见我的律师 |
[04:11] | You wanted Laurel dead, too? | 你也想要劳拉死吗 |
[04:13] | No. | 不 |
[04:14] | She was in the house when it exploded — | 爆炸的时候 她就在房子里 |
[04:15] | She wasn’t supposed to be. | 她不该在的 |
[04:19] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来自首 |
[04:22] | I can’t take that I hurt her. | 我无法接受我伤害了她 |
[04:36] | I don’t talk till I see Bonnie. | 在见到邦尼之前 我不会开口的 |
[04:38] | – She didn’t answer her phone. – It’s the middle of the night. | -她没接电话 -现在是半夜 |
[04:39] | And this is urgent. | 事态紧急 |
[04:43] | Let’s talk about Frank Delfino. | 我们来聊聊弗兰克·德菲诺 |
[04:57] | You were Delfino’s lawyer, right? | 当德菲诺被指控 |
[04:59] | When he was charged with attempting | 企图谋杀他父亲的时候 |
[05:00] | to murder his father — got him out on parole. | 你是他的律师 对吗 还让他获得了假释 |
[05:03] | After that, you gave him a job, brought him into your home. | 然后给他了一份工作 把他带回了家 |
[05:08] | A little unorthodox. | 不是正常套路啊 |
[05:10] | Was he working as an investigator for you? | 他以前是你的调查员吗 |
[05:15] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[05:20] | Frank… | 弗兰克… |
[05:22] | JFK… | 肯尼迪 |
[05:24] | and Elvis. | 还有猫王 |
[05:27] | What else do you want to know? | 你们还想知道什么 |
[05:29] | All of it is inadmissible until you get me my lawyer. | 我律师没来之前所有问话都是无效的 |
[05:51] | Ms. Winterbottom, | 温特波顿女士 |
[05:53] | this is Officer Taylor from the Philadelphia PD. | 我是费城警局的泰勒警官 |
[05:59] | Get up. You’re free to go. | 起来 你可以走了 |
[06:02] | No. | 不 |
[06:03] | Your confession can’t be corroborated. | 我们无法查证你的招供 |
[06:05] | So either we arrest you | 所以我们要么 |
[06:06] | for obstruction of justice and perjury | 以妨碍司法公正和做伪证的罪名逮捕你 |
[06:08] | or you get to go home — we forget this ever happened. | 要么你自己走人 咱们忘了这茬 |
[06:12] | You got street cameras outside the station, right? | 警局外面有监控摄像头吧 |
[06:39] | Ma’am, you can’t just walk back there! | 女士 你不能就这么过去 |
[06:41] | I’m Ms. Keating’s lawyer. | 我是基廷女士的律师 |
[06:42] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[06:44] | You’re gonna arrest me but not charge me? | 你打算逮捕我但不起诉我 |
[06:45] | We can question you for 48 hours | 我们在提起诉讼前 |
[06:47] | before we have to charge you. | 可以讯问48小时 |
[06:48] | You got a lawyer you want us to call? | 要我们联系你的律师吗 |
[06:50] | Nah. I’m done hiding. | 不必 我不想再藏了 |
[06:51] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[06:58] | No. Get him out of here. | 带他走 |
[06:59] | I killed Wes. | 我杀了韦斯 |
[07:00] | Tell Annalise I’m sorry! | 告诉安娜丽丝我很抱歉 |
[07:02] | Please! Tell her I’m sorry! | 拜托了 告诉她我很抱歉 |
[07:06] | Obviously, this is a difficult time. | 显然这是非常时期 |
[07:08] | I urge you to use the resources we have available — | 希望你们充分利用各种可用资源 |
[07:11] | talking to counselors, taking time off, | 找心理医生谈谈 休息一段时间 |
[07:14] | whatever you need. | 只要有必要 |
[07:15] | The Office of the President will support you. | 校长办公室都会支持你们 |
[07:18] | Thanks. That means a lot. | 谢谢 十分感谢 |
[07:21] | Obviously, we have some outside attention | 显然 基廷教授被捕 |
[07:24] | because of Professor Keating’s arrest — | 惹来了外界关注 |
[07:27] | police, journalists. | 警方 记者 |
[07:28] | So please know we are a resource | 如果需要指导 |
[07:30] | if you need any guidance. | 尽可找我们 |
[07:32] | He’s a lawyer, right? | 他是律师 对吗 |
[07:36] | Um, Mike Richardson, a trustee for the university. | 迈克·理查森 校方信托人 |
[07:39] | With all due respect, the whole “We’re here for you” spiel | 无意冒犯 那番”你们有我们”的大话 |
[07:42] | loses its intended effect | 因为旁边有律师写笔记 |
[07:43] | when you have legal counsel taking notes. | 而达不到你们想要的效果 |
[07:45] | It’s university policy to have adequate record | 校方规定这种场合 |
[07:48] | in situations like these. | 要有充分记录 |
[07:50] | You mean situations where you need to protect the endowment. | 也就是需要维护校方利益的场合 |
[07:52] | I can assure you | 我可以保证 |
[07:53] | my presence is simply about safeguarding your welfare. | 我来只是为了保证你们的权益 |
[07:55] | No, you’re afraid we’re going to sue — | 才不是 你们怕我们会 |
[07:58] | you know, for negligence and punitive damages | 因你们没有充分保证学生安全 |
[07:59] | for not providing adequate security to your students. | 而起诉你们有疏忽行为并要求惩罚性损害赔偿 |
[08:02] | We simply wanted to check how you’re doing. | 我们只是想了解你们的情况 |
[08:04] | Wes was a close friend of yours. | 韦斯生前和你们走得很近 |
[08:06] | Not that close, really. | 也没那么近 |
[08:10] | Regardless, we’ve all lost | 不管怎样 我们都 |
[08:12] | a member of this campus’s family. | 失去了学校大家庭的一员 |
[08:14] | Did you ever even meet Wes? | 你连韦斯都没见过吧 |
[08:18] | No, but — | 没有 可是 |
[08:19] | Have you scheduled a memorial for him yet? | 你们给他安排追悼会了吗 |
[08:23] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[08:25] | Because your immediate goal | 因为你只是想着 |
[08:26] | is to distance this university from Professor Keating. | 撇清基廷教授和这所大学的关系 |
[08:28] | Michaela, we should just — | 米凯拉 还是别 |
[08:29] | Let me remind you that the most basic legal tenet | 我想提醒你们 法律最基本的原则 |
[08:32] | is innocence until proven guilty. | 就是无罪推定 |
[08:34] | That applies to Professor Keating, | 这也适用于基廷教授的情况 |
[08:36] | who, let’s be clear, is being framed for a crime she didn’t commit. | 而她正因未犯下的罪行遭到诬陷 |
[08:39] | Yet this office still hasn’t released a statement of support for her, | 然而你们仍未发表声明支持她 |
[08:41] | which I understand from a covering-your-ass point of view, | 我明白你们是想自保 |
[08:44] | but not from a looking-to-the-future one. | 但从长远角度来看这并不明智 |
[08:46] | Professor Keating is Middleton Law. | 基廷教授代表着米德尔顿法学院 |
[08:49] | She is a brilliant, empowering force of legal nature, | 她是法律界的中流砥柱 |
[08:51] | and you should think long and hard | 你们对她置之不顾之前 |
[08:52] | before you hang her out to dry. | 应该好好想清楚 |
[09:05] | They’re talking to Atwood. | 他们在和阿特伍德谈 |
[09:07] | She’ll have to drop the charges now that Frank’s been arrested. | 现在弗兰克被逮捕了 她必须撤销指控 |
[09:10] | I’ve scheduled a call with Judge Malik | 我和马利克法官通过电话了 |
[09:11] | to get the paperwork moving. | 让她加快流程 |
[09:13] | I’m getting you out of here, Annalise, by the end of the day. | 我会在今晚之前带你出去 安娜丽丝 |
[09:17] | Tomorrow at the latest. Trust me. | 最晚明天 相信我 |
[09:19] | I trusted you to get me out on bail. | 我之前相信你能把我保释出去 |
[09:21] | Look how that went. | 看看现在成了什么样子 |
[09:34] | Where did the car go after? | 车之后去哪儿了 |
[09:35] | Not sure, but we’re checking all the security cameras. | 还不确定 但我们在检查所有监控录像 |
[09:38] | And you still haven’t found Wes Gibbins’ phone? | 还没找到韦斯莱·吉宾斯的手机吗 |
[09:39] | No, so we’re screwed. | 没有 我们完蛋了 |
[09:42] | We’re on record that Keating acted alone. | 我们之前宣布过基廷是单人作案 |
[09:43] | I know, but that doesn’t prove Delfino was involved. | 我知道 但这不能证明德菲诺也牵涉其中 |
[09:46] | He’s the last person to see our victim alive. | 他是受害人生前见过的最后一个人 |
[09:48] | You think any jury’s gonna believe he didn’t kill him? | 你觉得陪审团会相信他没有杀他吗 |
[09:53] | Come in. | 进来 |
[09:56] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[09:57] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[10:00] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:05] | We need you back on the Keating case. | 我们需要你继续跟进基廷的案子 |
[10:07] | What changed? | 怎么了 |
[10:08] | Frank Delfino confessed to killing Wes Gibbins last night. | 弗兰克·德菲诺昨晚承认杀害了韦斯·吉宾斯 |
[10:12] | – Doing it for Annalise. – Of course. | -为了救安娜丽丝 -当然了 |
[10:18] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[10:18] | To make sure his story checks out. | 确保他所说的真实性 |
[10:21] | You know Laurel Castillo, right? | 你认识劳拉·卡斯蒂洛吧 |
[10:27] | I haven’t been back in a hospital since my wife was sick. | 自从我妻子病逝之后我还没来过医院 |
[10:30] | Ovarian cancer. | 她得了卵巢癌 |
[10:34] | The hardest thing… | 最痛苦的事 |
[10:37] | losing someone too soon. | 就是过早地失去所爱之人 |
[10:43] | You still work for the D.A.? | 你还在为地检干活吗 |
[10:45] | Who do you think sent me? | 你觉得是谁派我来的 |
[10:51] | When did you know you were pregnant? | 你什么时候知道自己怀孕的 |
[11:02] | Frank turned himself in last night. | 弗兰克昨晚自首了 |
[11:07] | He says he killed Wes because he found out about the baby. | 他说他发现了你怀孕的事 所以杀了韦斯 |
[11:11] | So… you tell Frank you were pregnant? | 你告诉弗兰克你怀孕了吗 |
[11:25] | I don’t feel well. | 我不太舒服 |
[11:29] | So you didn’t tell him. | 这么说你没告诉他 |
[11:30] | I want you to leave. | 请你出去 |
[11:38] | I know what it’s like to be scared of Annalise, believe me. | 我知道害怕安娜丽丝的感受 相信我 |
[11:40] | Call me when you want to talk. | 你想谈谈的时候给我电话 |
[11:57] | 来电 劳拉 | |
[12:02] | Did Frank confess? | 弗兰克认罪了吗 |
[12:04] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[12:05] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[12:08] | Yes. Who told you? | 是的 谁告诉你的 |
[12:13] | Nate. He just wants to know if Frank knew I was pregnant. | 内特 他想打听弗兰克知不知道我怀孕了 |
[12:17] | Did he? | 他知道吗 |
[12:17] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:19] | I didn’t even know. | 连我自己都不知道 |
[12:20] | Which means he’s lying. | 也就是说他在撒谎 |
[12:21] | He’s just trying to save Annalise, right? | 他只是想救安娜丽丝 是吗 |
[12:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:29] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会打给你 |
[12:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:36] | You have another suspect who has confessed. | 你有个已经认罪了的疑犯 |
[12:37] | A suspect who has every reason to do this | 这个疑犯为了你的当事人 |
[12:39] | at your client’s bidding. | 什么都做得出来 |
[12:41] | If you don’t believe him, why hold him? | 如果你不相信他 为什么还把他关着 |
[12:43] | That’s the detectives’ call. | 那是警方的决定 |
[12:44] | This office hasn’t even decided if we even want to charge him. | 检方还没有决定要不要起诉他 |
[12:47] | Because you know you have to release my client the minute you do. | 因为你知道那样就必须立刻释放我的当事人 |
[12:49] | We need more than this very convenient confession | 我们不可能只靠这个对你们非常有利的认罪 |
[12:52] | to believe a career criminal. | 就相信一个职业罪犯 |
[12:53] | So you’re saying you have no other evidence yet? | 这么说你们还没有其他证据 |
[12:55] | Oh, we have evidence — a mountain of it — | 我们当然有证据 很多证据 |
[12:57] | and it all points to Annalise Keating. | 而这些证据都指向了安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[13:03] | Atwood’s lying. | 阿特伍德在撒谎 |
[13:05] | They have evidence against Frank, | 他们手上有对弗兰克不利的证据 |
[13:07] | and if I can find it, | 如果能知道这些证据是什么 |
[13:09] | I can get Annalise released. | 我就能把安娜丽丝弄出来 |
[13:13] | You’re tired. So am I. | 你们都累了 我也是 |
[13:14] | But this helps us all. | 但是这能使我们都得救 |
[13:18] | What do you need? | 你要什么 |
[13:19] | Call Oliver. Have him hack the D.A. | 打给奥利弗 要他黑掉地检办公室 |
[13:22] | No. | 不行 |
[13:24] | He did it for Annalise once already. | 他已经为安娜丽丝做过一次了 |
[13:26] | That was before. | 那是之前 |
[13:28] | Before what? | 什么之前 |
[13:32] | He knows about Sam. | 他知道山姆的事了 |
[13:35] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[13:36] | I told him. | 我告诉他了 |
[13:37] | – You what?! – Why would you do that? | -你什么 -你为什么这么做 |
[13:38] | ‘Cause I’m an ass. | 因为我是个混蛋 |
[13:40] | Look, he already promised he wouldn’t go to the police. | 他已经答应不会告诉警察了 |
[13:42] | You believe that? | 你信吗 |
[13:43] | Well, we haven’t been arrested yet, have we? | 我们不是还没被逮捕吗 |
[13:46] | You thought things couldn’t get any worse, right? | 你觉得事情已经不会更糟了 是吧 |
[13:48] | – I’m gonna go talk to him. – No. | -我要跟他谈谈 -不行 |
[13:49] | You messed up. Now it’s my job to fix it. | 你把事情搞砸了 现在我要来擦屁股 |
[13:51] | How is that your job? | 为什么要你来擦屁股 |
[13:52] | Who else is gonna be the grown-up around here? | 这里还有谁有个大人样 |
[13:54] | Hey, BonBon’s here. | 邦邦在这呢 |
[13:56] | Oh, is that what you were doing with the president this morning? | 你今早见校长的时候有大人样吗 |
[13:58] | Because all I saw was an entitled crazy person. | 因为我只看见了一个疯子 |
[14:01] | I was saving our asses. | 我是在保护我们 |
[14:03] | You were defending Annalise like she deserves it. | 你在为安娜丽丝讲话 但她不配 |
[14:06] | If they sell her out, which you know they want to do, | 如果他们如己所愿 出卖了她 |
[14:08] | then we all go down. | 我们就都完了 |
[14:10] | – Maybe we should. – No! | -也许就该如此 -不 |
[14:11] | When are we gonna stop helping Annalise, | 我们什么时候能不再帮助安娜丽丝 |
[14:12] | when it only makes things worse? | 这只会让局面愈发糟糕 |
[14:14] | You are the only one getting us in trouble right now. | 现在给我们找麻烦的是你 |
[14:16] | Wes is dead. | 韦斯死了 |
[14:17] | Annalise probably killed him. | 多半是安娜丽丝杀了他 |
[14:19] | She didn’t. | 不是她 |
[14:20] | Oh, sorry. Frank did. | 抱歉 弗兰克干的 |
[14:22] | He’s just taking the fall. | 他只是在背锅 |
[14:23] | – You would believe that. – Listen! | -你们真信呢 -听着 |
[14:28] | Annalise is a mess. | 安娜丽丝状况很差 |
[14:31] | She is losing it in there, and… | 她在牢里快要崩溃了 |
[14:35] | I’m scared… | 我很害怕 |
[14:38] | more than I should admit to you. | 比我嘴上说的更害怕 |
[14:39] | So I need your help, and so does she, | 我需要你们的帮助 她也是 |
[14:43] | and maybe you hate that — and her. | 也许你们讨厌这样 讨厌她 |
[14:48] | But it is your lives on the line here, too. | 但你们也命悬一线 |
[14:51] | It’s as simple as that. | 道理就这么简单 |
[14:59] | Well, look who’s back — the boy-killer. | 看看谁回来了 男孩杀手 |
[15:04] | What, you didn’t think I knew how to read? | 怎么 你以为我不识字吗 |
[15:07] | What was it? | 怎么回事 |
[15:07] | One of them Mrs. Robinson type of things? | 和罗宾逊夫人案一样吗 |
[15:10] | Your boy toy got tired of your sad old ta-tas, | 你的男宠受不了你的下垂乳 |
[15:12] | so you torched his ass? | 所以你烧死了他 |
[15:14] | Leave it alone, girl. | 闭嘴吧 妹子 |
[15:16] | Well, ain’t it bad enough our men getting shot up by the police? | 黑人男性被警察枪杀还不够惨吗 |
[15:19] | Now they got to worry about us killing them, too? | 现在还要担心我们会杀了他们 |
[15:21] | Like police don’t frame innocent people? | 警察不会污人清白吗 |
[15:24] | She ain’t innocent! | 她不是清白的 |
[15:24] | Says right there she offed her husband, too! | 报纸上说了她也杀了她老公 |
[15:27] | Shoot, I’m scared, to be honest, | 真的 我很害怕 |
[15:28] | like maybe you’re one of them black widows | 也许你是个黑寡妇 |
[15:30] | and you’re gonna come at me and Jas next. | 接着就要害我和嘉丝了 |
[15:47] | You asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[15:51] | I have 10 minutes before my rounds, | 我十分钟后要去查房 |
[15:53] | so I thought I would sneak you a-these. | 所以溜过来给你个这个 |
[15:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:05] | So, I heard you could get discharged soon. | 我听说你很快就能出院了 |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:09] | Any news from the police? | 警察那边有什么消息吗 |
[16:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[16:16] | Didn’t I see that detective in here this morning? | 我今早好像看到那警探在这里 |
[16:21] | Uh, I thought you were on an O.B. rotation. | 我还以为你现在轮班到妇产科了 |
[16:25] | I am. | 没错 |
[16:26] | So how come you were here this morning? | 那你今早怎么到这儿来了 |
[16:30] | I came to visit you. | 我来探望你 |
[16:32] | You never stopped by. | 但你没来过 |
[16:34] | Well, that’s because that guy was in here. | 是因为那人在这里 |
[16:41] | Laurel? | 劳拉 |
[16:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:48] | We’re not friends, Meggy. | 我们不是朋友 梅吉 |
[16:52] | Maybe we could have been when Wes was still here, | 韦斯还在的话 我们也许能成为朋友 |
[16:54] | but he’s dead. | 但他死了 |
[16:54] | And it’s illegal for you to know details about my medical care | 而你不是我的医生 那么知道我的治疗细节 |
[16:58] | when you’re not actually my doctor, so… | 对你来说是不合法的 所以 |
[17:05] | …I really need to sleep. | 我真的需要好好睡一觉 |
[17:18] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[17:20] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[17:20] | Just sit. Then we’ll explain. | 先坐下我们再解释 |
[17:22] | My God. You’re making this worse than it has to be. | 天啊 你把情况搞得更糟糕了 |
[17:23] | You’ve said enough on this topic, | 你说的够多的了 |
[17:25] | so you can shut your mouth. | 现在你给我闭嘴 |
[17:44] | We know you know, Oliver. | 我们知道你知道 奥利弗 |
[17:47] | You told them. | 你告诉他们了 |
[17:47] | Don’t look at him. Right here. | 别看他 这里 |
[17:50] | This is clearly a stressful time for you, | 对你来说这段时期肯定压力很大 |
[17:52] | as it is for all of us, and I’m sorry about that. | 对我们大家来说也是如此 我很抱歉 |
[17:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:57] | We understand that you don’t know any of the details. | 我们明白你不知道其中细节 |
[18:00] | Yeah, and I don’t want to. | 对 我也不想知道 |
[18:01] | I think that’s smart, | 这是个聪明的举动 |
[18:02] | because all you really need to know — | 因为你需要知道的是… |
[18:04] | He just said that he doesn’t want to know. | 他刚说了他不想知道 |
[18:06] | Sam deserved it. | 山姆罪有应得 |
[18:08] | Even Annalise would tell you that if she could. | 如果可以 安娜丽丝也会这么跟你说 |
[18:11] | Back here. | 看这里 |
[18:15] | Every action you take right now has consequences for us. | 你采取的任何行动 都会对我们造成影响 |
[18:18] | – Michaela. – This is my life on the line, | -米凯拉 -我的人生危在旦夕 |
[18:20] | and I’ve worked too hard to have it ruined | 我那么努力 不能因为有人大嘴巴 |
[18:22] | because someone opened their fat mouth! | 就放任我的人生被毁掉 |
[18:30] | You understand…right? | 你明白的 对吧 |
[18:36] | I do. | 明白 |
[18:38] | Great. Now you need to hack the D.A. | 很好 现在你得去黑掉地方检察官 |
[18:47] | We checked every street cam in a 10-mile radius. | 我们检查了十英里范围内所有的街道摄像头 |
[18:49] | We can’t locate Delfino’s car in any of them. | 但都找不到德菲诺的车 |
[18:50] | So it’s possible they separated before Wes died. | 所以可能在韦斯死前两人就分开了 |
[18:53] | Delfino says he drove Wes straight to Keating’s house. | 德菲诺说他载韦斯到基廷家 |
[18:55] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[18:56] | We have enough to charge him. | 我们的证据足够起诉他 |
[18:58] | Give me more time. | 再给我一点时间 |
[18:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:00] | I just need to think. Please. | 让我想想 拜托了 |
[19:03] | Come in. | 进来 |
[19:07] | Should I come back? | 我一会再来 |
[19:08] | No, we’re done. | 不用 我们说完了 |
[19:15] | Oh, keep it open. | 开着门吧 |
[19:17] | You’re the one who cried sexual harassment. | 是你喊性骚扰的 |
[19:22] | Tell me you got something out of the girl. | 告诉我你从女孩嘴里套出话了 |
[19:27] | She won’t talk to me. | 她不跟我说话 |
[19:32] | Can I do anything else? | 还有什么要我做的吗 |
[19:33] | Help me get a new job after I get fired. | 等我被炒鱿鱼了帮我找份新工作 |
[19:35] | – Stop. – The second the press hears | -别说了 -一旦让媒体知道 |
[19:37] | we wrongfully indicted Annalise Keating, I’m done. | 我们错误地起诉了安娜丽丝·基廷 我就完了 |
[19:40] | Ship me back to Tulsa. | 接下来就该滚回塔尔萨了 |
[19:44] | Let me talk to Frank. | 让我和弗兰克谈谈 |
[19:48] | No. | 不行 |
[19:50] | I know the guy. | 我认识他 |
[19:51] | And I’m damn good at my job. | 我也很擅长我的工作 |
[19:55] | You’re sure you don’t want a lawyer? | 你确定你不想找个律师吗 |
[19:56] | I waive my rights. | 我放弃了权利 |
[19:58] | Let’s just get this over with so you can charge me. | 我们快点把事情搞定 好让你们起诉我 |
[20:00] | See, I’m not sure that’s gonna happen. | 我不确定我们会起诉你 |
[20:05] | I confessed. | 我认了罪 |
[20:07] | You got me on candid camera. | 监控摄像头拍到了我 |
[20:09] | What’s so hard? | 还有什么难的 |
[20:10] | You’re lying for Annalise. | 你在为安娜丽丝说谎 |
[20:12] | And I understand why. | 而我知道原因 |
[20:14] | She’s controlled you for quite a long time. | 她控制了你很长时间 |
[20:16] | Y’all have got 15 minutes! | 你们只有15分钟 |
[20:18] | Yeah, yeah. I heard you. Shoot. | 好 我听到了 走吧 |
[20:21] | Come on. Over here. | 快 这里 |
[20:22] | Put your stuff there. | 把你的东西放那边 |
[20:24] | Push to the front, get in, get out. | 动作要快 进去 出来 |
[20:29] | You were just a sad, angry criminal. | 你只是个悲伤而愤怒的罪犯 |
[20:32] | And Annalise showed up, worked her magic, | 但安娜丽丝出现 施了魔法 |
[20:34] | and got you 10 years free. | 让你自由了10年 |
[20:35] | And now you’re sitting here, paying her what she’s owed. | 现在你坐在这里 还她债 |
[20:42] | She don’t look as good as she did in the paper. | 她没报纸上的照片好看 |
[20:44] | She’s still trying to keep that weave tight, though. | 但还在费心思维护她的假发呢 |
[20:49] | Why she ain’t turning around? | 她为什么不转过来 |
[20:50] | ‘Cause she rude. | 因为她没礼貌 |
[20:52] | Hey, yo! | 喂 你 |
[20:54] | Why you kill that boy? | 你为什么杀了那孩子 |
[20:55] | Hey, I’m talking to you! | 我跟你说话呢 |
[20:57] | Annalise had nothing to do with this. | 安娜丽丝跟这事没关系 |
[20:58] | Of course she did. | 她当然有关系 |
[20:59] | She loved that kid. | 她爱那孩子 |
[21:01] | No, she told you to be a good little soldier | 不 她告诉你要做个好士兵 |
[21:03] | and take the fall for her. | 为她顶罪 |
[21:04] | You deaf, bitch? | 你聋了吗 贱人 |
[21:06] | I asked you a question. | 我问你话呢 |
[21:08] | Why’d you kill that boy? | 你为什么杀了那孩子 |
[21:10] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[21:13] | Like hell you didn’t. | 鬼才信你没有 |
[21:14] | Dumbass burnt down her own big-ass crib, too. | 这傻子把自己的房子也一起烧了 |
[21:17] | Guess lawyers ain’t as smart as we thought. | 看来律师也没我们想得那么聪明 |
[21:21] | Look at her running scared. | 看她都吓跑了 |
[21:24] | You’re lying for her. | 你在为她撒谎 |
[21:26] | That camera shows Wes got in your car at 4:24 p.M., | 摄像机显示韦斯下午4点24上了你的车 |
[21:30] | but the house didn’t explode until a few hours later. | 但几小时之后房子才炸 |
[21:32] | What happened in between? | 中间发生了什么 |
[21:36] | I’m done. | 我没什么可说的了 |
[21:38] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[21:39] | Release me, call a public defender to get you off my back, | 放了我 叫公设辩护律师来把我弄出去 |
[21:41] | but I’m done being interrogated. | 我受够被审问了 |
[21:43] | You hear me? Done. | 听到了吗 受够了 |
[21:47] | Yo, what this weave set you back? | 这顶假发花了你多少钱呀 |
[21:48] | Got to be at least half a G or so. | 至少得500美金吧 |
[21:50] | Enough to keep me in smokes till my trial. | 够我在审判前买烟抽了 |
[21:52] | Get the hell away from me before I beat your face! | 滚开 不然我要打人了 |
[21:56] | You gonna beat my ass? | 你要打我 |
[21:58] | Let’s see. | 我们看看 |
[22:01] | You want to roll up on somebody, let’s do it. | 你想跟人打上一架吗 来吧 |
[22:03] | Or you just want to talk? | 还是你只是想耍耍嘴皮 |
[22:06] | That’s right! You better run! | 没错 快跑吧 |
[22:08] | Better sleep with one eye open, too. | 睡觉的时候也小心点 |
[22:13] | You trying to get killed? | 你故意找死吗 |
[22:22] | Here. | 给 |
[22:23] | The only thing they like smelling more than a man in here is fear. | 在这里 她们最喜欢看到别人恐惧 |
[22:27] | Take it! | 拿着 |
[22:28] | Keating! | 基廷 |
[22:33] | Visitor. | 有访客 |
[22:59] | – I’m not who you were expecting. – No. | -你没想到我会来 -没错 |
[23:05] | I’m sorry if this is a shock. | 如果吓到你了 我很抱歉 |
[23:08] | It’s just — I had a meeting with your students this morning. | 我今早和你的学生们见了个面 |
[23:12] | What? | 什么 |
[23:14] | It’s just protocol. Honestly. | 只是走走程序 真的 |
[23:18] | Still, talking with them, | 但和他们交谈之后 |
[23:21] | hearing how important you are to them — | 听到你对他们是多么重要 |
[23:23] | What is this? | 你想说什么 |
[23:25] | ‘Cause if you’re here to fire me, I got that part. | 如果你是来解雇我的 我明白 |
[23:28] | No. | 不 |
[23:29] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[23:31] | As my A.A. Friend? | 作为我互助会的朋友 |
[23:33] | ‘Cause let me be clear — | 我把话说清楚 |
[23:34] | if anyone offers me any liquor in here, I’m drinking it. | 如果这里有人给我酒 我会喝的 |
[23:41] | Go. Say what you came to say. | 说吧 你到底想说什么 |
[23:44] | Say it! | 快说 |
[23:48] | I just came to make sure you were okay. | 我就是来看看你还好吗 |
[23:51] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[23:54] | I’m sorry, Annalise. | 我很遗憾 安娜丽丝 |
[24:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:12] | Still, I’m sorry. | 我还是很遗憾 |
[24:18] | You threatened him. | 你居然威胁他 |
[24:19] | Oh, please! That was a gentle nudge. | 拜托 我只是给他个下马威 |
[24:21] | You want to see a threat? Try me. | 你想看我威胁他 试试啊 |
[24:22] | Oh, my God, you’ve lost it. | 天啊 你疯了 |
[24:23] | I am the only one holding us together right now. | 现在只有我是冷静的 |
[24:25] | Because you’re acting like Mussolini right now. | 你现在的行为像个独裁者 |
[24:26] | Mussolini got things done, didn’t he? | 至少独裁者能办成事情 不是吗 |
[24:28] | It may come as a surprise to you, | 你也许没想到 |
[24:30] | but I was not always the glue that held this group together. | 但我并不是那个把大家粘合在一起的人 |
[24:35] | Yeah. I was late to the party, too. | 没错 那场派对我也迟到了 |
[24:38] | Not…that it’s a party. | 我不是说那是派对 |
[24:40] | It’s a…murder. | 是谋杀案… |
[24:42] | That’s bad, but… | 很糟糕 但… |
[24:45] | I just — I get how scary this can be, | 我知道这有多可怕 |
[24:46] | finding out about all the…awfulness. | 得知丑恶的真相 |
[24:50] | So…I’m here if you ever need to…talk | 如果你想找人聊聊 我随时在 |
[24:54] | or…you just… want a hug. | 或者拥抱也行 |
[24:57] | Michaela! Connor! | 米凯拉 康纳尔 |
[25:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:02] | I got into Atwood’s server | 我黑进了阿特伍德的服务器 |
[25:03] | looking for stuff that they had on Frank, | 看他们掌握了哪些针对弗兰克的证据 |
[25:05] | but it’s mostly stuff they had on Annalise. | 但大部分证据是关于安娜丽丝的 |
[25:07] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[25:08] | They found a Jane Doe in the woods, | 他们在树林发现了一具无名女尸 |
[25:10] | and the lab ran a bunch of DNA tests to try to identify her. | 实验室进行了DNA测试来确定她的身份 |
[25:12] | Who is it? | 她是谁 |
[25:15] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[25:22] | It’s the po-po. | 是警察 |
[25:24] | We must have triggered an alarm. They knew we were hacking — | 肯定是触动了警报 他们知道我们在黑 |
[25:25] | No. No, no, no. I put up a bunch of firewalls. | 不 不 不 我弄了一堆防火墙 |
[25:27] | Shut up and act normal. | 闭嘴 冷静点 |
[25:34] | Did you find anything yet? | 找到什么线索了吗 |
[25:40] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[25:43] | Either the D.A.’s office is out of options | 要么就是地检办公室走投无路了 |
[25:46] | or they decided to send in the big guns. | 要么就是他们决定派出大人物了 |
[25:49] | Nice to see you, too. | 见到你我也很高兴 |
[25:50] | New gig going well? | 新工作还好吗 |
[25:52] | It’d be a whole lot better if you told me the truth. | 如果你能告诉我真相就更好了 |
[25:55] | That’s all I’ve done. | 我一直在说真相 |
[25:57] | Yet here I sit. | 却还坐在这里 |
[26:01] | No charge in sight. | 还没有被起诉 |
[26:09] | Wes didn’t die in the fire, man. | 韦斯并没有死于那场火灾 伙计 |
[26:13] | The M.E. Report says he did. | 法医报告说他死于火灾 |
[26:16] | So did you, in your…confession. | 你不也那样说吗 在你的供词里 |
[26:21] | You screwed up with Annalise. | 你和安娜丽丝闹翻了 |
[26:24] | She told me that while you were away. | 你不在时她告诉了我 |
[26:26] | So this is your way of fixing things. | 这就是你解决问题的方式 |
[26:32] | Not everything’s about Annalise. | 不是事事都关乎安娜丽丝 |
[26:36] | Did Frank kill Rebecca? | 是弗兰克杀的丽贝卡吗 |
[26:38] | No. | 不是 |
[26:39] | BonBon, please don’t lie to us. | 邦邦 别骗我们 |
[26:40] | Why would I lie to you right now? | 我现在为什么还要骗你们 |
[26:42] | Are you being serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[26:43] | I don’t know anything that you don’t know. | 你们不知道的 我也不知道 |
[26:45] | Please, just… everyone breathe. | 真的 大家 冷静 |
[26:47] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[26:48] | Oh, God. What now? | 天哪 又怎么了 |
[26:49] | They have a lot more on Annalise than just Rebecca — | 他们掌握的安娜丽丝的证据远远不止 |
[26:53] | like, tons. | 丽贝卡 |
[26:54] | They’re investigating her for Sam, the Hapstalls, | 还因山姆 哈普斯托家 艾米莉·辛克莱尔 |
[26:58] | Emily Sinclair, Lila Stangard. | 和莱拉·斯坦格案而调查她 |
[27:01] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不行了 |
[27:02] | That’s what I’ve been trying to say. | 这就是我一直想说的 |
[27:04] | BonBon? | 邦邦 |
[27:07] | 机密调查 安娜丽丝·基廷 | |
[27:08] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[27:10] | They’re not going to stop. | 他们没打算收手 |
[27:11] | Even if they charge Frank for Wes, | 就算他们因韦斯起诉弗兰克 |
[27:13] | they’re just going to keep coming at you. | 他们还是会继续调查你 |
[27:16] | For Sam.. | 因为山姆 |
[27:18] | Rebecca… | 丽贝卡 |
[27:20] | everything. | 等等 |
[27:28] | You need to put it all on Frank. | 你得全部推给弗兰克 |
[27:32] | We’ll go to Atwood, ask for a deal, | 我们去找阿特伍德 做一笔交易 |
[27:34] | say you’ll talk. | 说你愿意开口 |
[27:36] | Frank’s a sociopath, you were scared for your life, | 弗兰克反社会 你迫于自保 |
[27:38] | so you didn’t say anything, | 所以什么也没说 |
[27:39] | but that’s the reason he left town, | 那也是他离开的原因 |
[27:42] | so you only knew for a few months. | 这事你只知道几个月 |
[27:45] | He owes you this. He knows that. | 这是他欠你的 他知道的 |
[27:47] | You act like you’re bringing me a solution. | 你说得好像这是一个解决方案 |
[27:50] | – It is. – It’s a lie. | -的确是 -这是一个谎言 |
[27:52] | It’s the only shot you have right now. | 这是你唯一的机会了 |
[27:59] | Please. | 求你听我的吧 |
[28:10] | Is Annalise gonna do it? | 安娜丽丝会同意吗 |
[28:13] | They’re meeting with Atwood right now. | 他们正在和阿特伍德会面 |
[28:16] | Russia. | 俄国 |
[28:18] | They don’t extradite to the U.S. | 跟美国之间没有引渡条约 |
[28:21] | They don’t like gay people there. | 他们不喜欢同性恋 |
[28:23] | Or black people. | 或者黑人 |
[28:24] | I’m assuming. | 我猜的 |
[28:26] | Well, there have to be other countries that — | 肯定有其他的国家 |
[28:29] | Don’t Google countries where we can seek asylum. | 不能用网络搜寻哪些国家可以避难 |
[28:31] | The police might be tracking our phones. | 警察有可能在监控我们的电话 |
[28:33] | All the more reason for us to do something. | 那就更有理由做点什么了 |
[28:36] | I’m serious. We can — We can break Laurel out of here, | 我是认真的 我们可以把劳拉从这儿救出去 |
[28:37] | pick up Oli, and Uber straight to the airport. | 接上奥利 打车直奔机场 |
[28:40] | My passport’s expired. | 我的护照已经过期了 |
[28:42] | It’s $100 to renew. | 换新的要花一百美金 |
[28:43] | I didn’t think I’d be able to travel anywhere for a while. | 我没想到短时间之内会出国旅行 |
[28:46] | Well, there goes that plan. | 好吧 本计划失败 |
[28:56] | Meggy’s acting sketchy. | 梅吉最近表现很奇怪 |
[28:59] | She keeps visiting me. She brought me jello. | 她不停来探视我 还给我带果冻 |
[29:01] | Isn’t that just nice? | 也许她是好心 |
[29:04] | Nice…or sketchy. | 好心…或者诡异 |
[29:09] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[29:15] | How could we all be so stupid? | 为什么我们都这么蠢 |
[29:19] | We have information relating to various investigations. | 我们有关于多项调查的信息 |
[29:22] | In exchange, we’d like an immunity deal | 我们要求以豁免权作为交换 |
[29:24] | for all charges against Ms. Keating. | 撤销所有对基廷女士的指控 |
[29:25] | You mean a “Get out of jail free” Card | 意思是你的委托人犯下罪行 |
[29:27] | for crimes orchestrated by your client. | 还要一张”不蹲监狱”牌 |
[29:29] | Ms. Keating played no part in these crimes. | 基廷女士跟那些罪行毫无瓜葛 |
[29:30] | Therefore, there will be no admission of guilt. | 因此不存在认罪 |
[29:33] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[29:34] | We came here to negotiate in good faith. | 我们抱着诚意前来协商 |
[29:36] | You mean to leverage bodies for leniency. | 你是指拿尸体要挟宽大处理 |
[29:38] | I’m sure the state is as interested as we are | 我相信公诉方和我们一样 |
[29:41] | in bringing closure to the families | 想为受害者的家人们 |
[29:43] | of these unsolved cases. | 早日了结这些未结之案 |
[29:44] | To be clear, these are unsolved murder cases. | 搞清楚 这些是未结的谋杀案 |
[29:47] | We’ve told you everything we’re willing to tell you | 在没有协议的情况下 我们所能说的 |
[29:48] | without a deal. | 都已经告诉你了 |
[29:53] | One of your own students. | 你的一个学生 |
[29:55] | An orphan who fought his way through | 一个孤儿 通过自己的努力 |
[29:57] | a difficult foster-care system to become something. | 从艰难的寄养体系中奋斗出来 |
[30:00] | Ms. Keating is clearly devastated | 基廷女士很明显 |
[30:02] | by the loss of her student. | 也因失去学生的痛苦而悲痛欲绝 |
[30:03] | You were his professor, and he trusted you. | 你是他的教授 他信任你 |
[30:05] | It is in your interest | 与我们谈条件 |
[30:06] | – to negotiate with us. – He didn’t have a mother figure, | -对你也有好处 -他没有母亲 |
[30:08] | so you just stepped right in and took advantage of that. | 所以你利用了这一点 |
[30:10] | Speaking to my client in this way | 你这样跟我的委托人讲话 |
[30:12] | – is an abuse of power. – But that’s what you do. | -是滥用权力 -但你就这么做了 |
[30:14] | You get vulnerable, broken people into your clutches, | 你操控脆弱之人 |
[30:17] | – and you devour them. – That’s enough. | -吞噬他们 -够了 |
[30:19] | You insinuated yourself into this boy’s life. | 你强行闯入这个男孩的生活 |
[30:22] | This meeting is over. | 不用再谈下去了 |
[30:23] | You abused your power as his teacher. | 利用了他的老师这一身份 |
[30:25] | You ruined his life. You did this. | 你毁了他的人生 这是你干的 |
[30:28] | Burned this poor boy alive. | 活活烧死这个可怜的男孩 |
[30:29] | Just think about the pain that he felt as he died. | 想想看他死前所感受到的痛苦 |
[30:33] | The agony — | 垂死挣扎… |
[30:33] | You want to know pain?! I’ll show you pain! | 你想知道痛苦吗 我给你看看什么是痛苦 |
[30:36] | Uncuff me! | 解掉我的手铐 |
[30:37] | Look at my pain! | 看看我的痛苦 |
[30:39] | Uncuff me, I’ll show you pain! | 解掉我的手铐 我给你看我的痛苦 |
[30:41] | I’ll show you pain. | 我给你看我的痛苦 |
[30:42] | Uncuff me. Uncuff me! | 解掉我的手铐 解掉我的手铐 |
[30:44] | Look at my pain! | 看看我的痛苦 |
[30:47] | No deal. | 豁免权免谈 |
[31:05] | Why is that funny? | 这怎么就好笑了 |
[31:07] | No offense, Dorothy, | 无意冒犯 桃乐茜 |
[31:08] | but your cupcakes are dry and tasteless. | 但你的杯子蛋糕又干又无味 |
[31:14] | Nobody ever likes your cupcakes. | 没人会喜欢你的杯子蛋糕 |
[31:17] | My cupcakes are moist and delicious. | 我的杯子蛋糕又湿润又甜美 |
[31:21] | Men love my cupcakes. | 男人都喜欢我的杯子蛋糕 |
[31:27] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[31:28] | She get the deal? | 她拿到豁免权了吗 |
[31:33] | I need to talk to Laurel alone. | 我要跟劳拉单独谈谈 |
[31:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:37] | Just let me talk to her. | 让我跟她谈谈 |
[31:42] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[31:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:00] | You can fix this. | 你可以扭转局面 |
[32:06] | Give me all your 9s. | 九全都给我出来 |
[32:08] | Go fish. | 想得美 |
[32:14] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[32:17] | Give me the blade. | 把刀片给我 |
[32:19] | – You’re not gonna kill yourself, are you? – Just give it to me! | -你不是要自杀吧 -给我就行了 |
[33:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:26] | Would the lady like to take off her clothes? | 这位女士想把衣服都脱掉吗 |
[33:32] | I am Gustav, | 我是古斯塔夫 |
[33:33] | and I heard that the queen bee is in need of a rubdown. | 我听说蜂后需要按摩一下 |
[33:37] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[33:38] | I’m under explicit instructions to make sure you feel… | 我接到非常明确的指令 要确保你… |
[33:42] | so very good. | 感觉非常好 |
[33:44] | Asher, stop. | 亚设 行了 |
[33:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:55] | Just… you were a boss today, | 只是…今天你掌控大局 |
[33:57] | and, yeah, it’s hot, but also it was nice, too. | 确实很性感 而且很暖心 |
[34:01] | You know, feeling like someone’s in charge, | 感觉就像是有人在负责 |
[34:03] | especially…right now. | 特别…是现在这种时候 |
[34:06] | So “thank you” is all that I w– | 所以”谢谢”是我… |
[34:09] | Gustav was trying to say. | 古斯塔夫想说的 |
[34:16] | Focus on my shoulder blades. | 注意力放在我肩胛骨上 |
[34:18] | That’s where I carry all my stress. | 所有的压力都压在那儿呢 |
[34:20] | As my lady commands. | 谨遵夫人之命 |
[34:35] | Is Michaela behind you to threaten me again? | 米凯拉又在你后面要来威胁我吗 |
[34:45] | Can I say anything, do anything? | 我能说些什么做些什么作为补偿吗 |
[34:50] | Yeah, you can tell me this is all just a terrible joke. | 能 你可以告诉我这一切只是个恶意的玩笑 |
[34:53] | Like the time my brother told me Mr. Giggles got hit by a car, | 就像那次我哥哥跟我说咯咯先生被车撞了 |
[34:56] | and I cried for hours, | 我哭了好几个小时 |
[34:58] | until he brought the cat into my bedroom | 一直哭到他把那只猫带进我的房间 |
[35:00] | and I learned all about April Fools’ Day. | 我学到了关于愚人节的一切 |
[35:12] | How have you been doing this? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[35:16] | Get up in the morning and go to class, | 起床去上课 |
[35:20] | listen to me complain about my role. | 听我抱怨我的角色 |
[35:23] | You don’t have a role. | 你没有什么角色 |
[35:25] | See? Even that — pretending like things can be normal again. | 看到没 甚至是这样 假装还能恢复正常 |
[35:32] | I don’t know how you’ve been doing this by yourself | 我不知道你是如何一个人 |
[35:35] | this whole time. | 面对这一切的 |
[35:40] | Now do you know why I wanted you to go to the police? | 现在你知道我为什么希望你去警察局了 |
[35:48] | You were right to break up with me. | 我们分手是正确的 |
[35:49] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[35:50] | You wouldn’t be in this mess if it weren’t for my big mouth. | 如果不是我多嘴你也不会被卷进来 |
[35:55] | I made you tell me. | 我让你告诉我的 |
[35:57] | I should have broken up with you, Oli. | 我早就应该和你分手了 奥利 |
[36:00] | A long time ago. | 很久之前 |
[36:03] | I should have rejected you or made you hate me, | 我应该拒绝你或者让你讨厌我 |
[36:06] | but instead, I…just needed you. | 但是事与愿违 我需要你 |
[36:12] | I need you, too. | 我也需要你 |
[36:18] | Will you spoon me? | 你能抱着我吗 |
[36:38] | Don’t let go. | 不要放手 |
[36:43] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[36:44] | We dated off and on since first year. | 去年开始我们就不断分分合合 |
[36:48] | When you say “Off and on”… | 当你说分分合合的时候 |
[36:51] | It wasn’t the most stable relationship. | 这不是一段稳定的感情 |
[36:53] | So you broke up last spring, | 所以你们去年春天分手了 |
[36:55] | and then you started dating Wes. | 然后你开始和韦斯约会 |
[36:57] | Then Frank killed him | 然后弗兰克 |
[36:58] | because of your little love triangle? | 因为你们之间的三角关系杀了他 |
[37:02] | It’s more complicated than that. | 事情远比这复杂的多 |
[37:08] | I saw Frank last week. | 上周我遇见了弗兰克 |
[37:13] | I told him I was pregnant. | 我告诉他我怀孕了 |
[37:18] | And that it was Wes’. | 孩子是韦斯的 |
[37:21] | I would have never told him | 如果我知道他会伤害韦斯的话 |
[37:22] | if I ever thought he would hurt Wes. | 我绝对不会告诉他 |
[37:24] | Did Annalise put you up to this? | 是安娜丽丝让你这么做的吗 |
[37:25] | I haven’t talked to Annalise since the fire. | 那场大火之后我还没和安娜丽丝说过话 |
[37:28] | And Bonnie — she never visited you in the hospital? | 那邦尼呢 她没来医院看过你 |
[37:31] | The visitors records will verify that. | 医院探访记录会证实这一点的 |
[37:37] | I remember something else from that night. | 我想起了那晚的一些事 |
[37:41] | The doctors said that it would happen, | 医生说过随着药效消失 |
[37:43] | that the drugs would… wear off | 这种事情可能发生 |
[37:47] | and that I would remember things. | 随后我会记起一些事情 |
[37:56] | I, uh, saw Frank… | 我 在爆炸前 |
[38:00] | before the explosion. | 看到弗兰克 |
[38:02] | Where? | 在哪 |
[38:04] | In the basement. | 在地下室 |
[38:07] | He ran out of the storm door. | 他从防风门逃出去了 |
[38:15] | He did this. | 是他干的 |
[38:25] | Annalise uses you. | 安娜丽丝利用了你 |
[38:27] | You do whatever she wants | 她有什么要求你都会满足 |
[38:29] | because you know she’ll get rid of you otherwise. | 因为你知道如果不那么做她就会甩了你 |
[38:33] | What else have you done for her? | 你还为她做过什么 |
[38:37] | Killed people? | 杀人 |
[38:40] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[38:43] | Rebecca ran away. | 丽贝卡逃走了 |
[38:45] | I know she was murdered. | 我知道她被杀了 |
[38:50] | Congratulations. You’re finally getting charged. | 恭喜 你终于被指控了 |
[38:52] | Frank Delfino, you are being charged | 弗兰克·德菲诺 你因涉嫌谋杀 |
[38:54] | with the first-degree murder of Wesley Gibbins. | 韦斯莱·吉宾斯而被控一级谋杀 |
[38:56] | Your bail hearing will be set | 将根据刑事诉讼程序 |
[38:57] | under the rules of criminal procedure. | 安排你的保释听证会 |
[38:59] | Until then, you will be residing in the county prison. | 在此之前 将把你关押在县监狱 |
[39:02] | Clearly, you’re still hung up on this girl, | 你显然还在乎这女孩 |
[39:04] | so…why don’t we find her? | 那我们为什么不去找她 |
[39:07] | Can’t be too hard to locate a white girl with cornrows. | 要找一个梳着玉米辫的白人女孩应该不难 |
[39:09] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[39:10] | – Stop. – Admit it. | -别这样 -承认吧 |
[39:12] | I killed your dad. | 我杀了你爸爸 |
[39:14] | Not Rebecca. | 没杀丽贝卡 |
[39:26] | You know Frank didn’t do this. | 你知道不是弗兰克干的 |
[39:28] | An eyewitness placed him at the scene. | 一个目击证人看到他出现在现场 |
[39:29] | We had no choice but to charge him. | 我们只能指控他 |
[39:31] | Frank said he killed Wes in the fire, | 弗兰克说他放火烧死了韦斯 |
[39:32] | but he died before that, according to the M.E. | 但根据法医所说 他在起火前就死了 |
[39:34] | That was her initial report. | 那是她的初步判断 |
[39:35] | Then run a second autopsy! | 那就进行第二次尸检 |
[39:36] | That’s not necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[39:37] | Because it’s a cover-up? | 因为这都是掩饰吗 |
[39:40] | From where I stand, | 在我看来 |
[39:41] | the suspicious person in all of this is you. | 最有嫌疑的人是你 |
[39:44] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[39:46] | You’re actually the one covering up for Annalise? | 你其实是在为安娜丽斯掩饰吗 |
[39:48] | My job here is to ask questions. | 问问题是我的工作 |
[39:50] | You’re asking the wrong ones. | 你问错问题了 |
[39:56] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[39:57] | Go home and get some sleep. Clearly, you need it. | 回去休息一会儿吧 你需要静一静 |
[40:01] | Take me back to the police station. | 送我回警局 |
[40:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:05] | You gonna tattle on us? | 你要把我们都供出去吗 |
[40:06] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:13] | Fine. | 好 |
[40:17] | I’ll walk. | 我走路去 |
[40:41] | They charged Frank. | 他们指控了弗兰克 |
[40:44] | And? | 然后呢 |
[40:48] | They charged him as your co-conspirator. | 他们指控他是你的同伙 |
[41:00] | I thought that I could do this, Annalise. | 我以为我能行 安娜丽斯 |
[41:04] | I really did. I thought… | 真的 我以为… |
[41:07] | that this would get you out. | 这样能救你出来 |
[41:08] | – It’s okay. – It’s not. | -没事的 -不 |
[41:11] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[41:19] | I deserve this. | 是我活该 |
[41:35] | We got a puppy problem. | 小可爱有问题了 |
[41:36] | What? | 什么 |
[41:38] | He knows Rebecca’s dead. | 他知道丽贝卡死了 |
[41:40] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[41:41] | Cops, I guess. | 我猜是警察告诉他的 |
[41:43] | Are you still following him? | 你还跟着他吗 |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:47] | You want me to do anything else? | 还要我做些什么吗 |
[41:49] | Just don’t lose him. | 别跟丢了 |
[41:51] | I’ll call you soon. | 我待会给你电话 |