时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | He died ’cause I left him there. | 因为我把他留在那儿他才会死的 |
[00:04] | We’ll fix this. | 我们会补救的 |
[00:06] | This is proof Mr. Lahey moved | 这是勒西先生转移并对阿特伍德女士 |
[00:08] | and hid the body from Miss Atwood. | 隐藏尸体的证据 |
[00:09] | I can fix this. If you just give me a chance — | 我可以弥补 如果你给我一个机会 |
[00:12] | Are you kidding? You are suspended! | 开什么玩笑 你被停职了 |
[00:14] | Atwood admitted she moved Wes’ body. | 阿特伍德承认她转移了韦斯的尸体 |
[00:17] | Why aren’t we talking about going after | 我们为什么不谈谈如何寻找 |
[00:18] | the people who killed Wes? | 杀害韦斯的凶手 |
[00:19] | We don’t know who killed him. | 我们不知道谁杀了他 |
[00:20] | He testified against Charles Mahoney | 他在去世前一周 |
[00:23] | a week before he died. | 作证指控查尔斯·马奥尼 |
[00:24] | Laurel. Wes was cremated. | 劳拉 韦斯被火化了 |
[00:27] | All this time, you’ve been telling me | 一直以来 你都跟我说 |
[00:28] | Annalise was hiding something | 安娜丽丝在隐瞒什么 |
[00:29] | when you’re the one with a secret. | 可事实上你才是藏有秘密的人 |
[00:31] | You went to Annalise’s house that night, didn’t you? | 你那晚去了安娜丽丝家 对吗 |
[00:33] | 1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4. | |
[00:46] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[00:47] | I say that to myself so that maybe I’ll start to believe it | 我这么告诉自己 试图让我自己相信 |
[00:52] | and feel bad. | 并感到难过 |
[00:54] | Because I’ll admit, right now, | 因为我承认 |
[00:57] | I don’t feel that bad. | 我并不感到难过 |
[01:01] | It’s like my brain just broke… | 好像我的大脑就这么 |
[01:06] | all the way. | 坏了 |
[01:09] | And I can’t get that image of her out of my head. | 我没办法不去想她 |
[01:14] | I keep having this dream — | 我一直在做同样的梦 |
[01:16] | cars crashing into a convenience store, | 车冲进便利超市 |
[01:18] | and there’s all these people trapped underneath. | 人们被困在里面 |
[01:20] | They’re screaming at me the most vile things | 冲我喊出你从来没听过的 |
[01:22] | that you’ve ever heard. | 最恶毒的言语 |
[01:23] | Like, why can’t I just be happy for once? | 我为什么就不能高兴一次 |
[01:26] | “Pile of trash, You ugly whore.” | “垃圾 婊子” |
[01:29] | – Mistake after stupid mistake. – It’s just stuck… | -错上加错 -就这么卡住了 |
[01:32] | – Why do I have to always be… -…in a constant loop. | -为什么我总是要 -一直循环 |
[01:33] | …worrying about everyone else? | 担心其他人 |
[01:36] | – I just want to throw up. – “Disgusting, repulsive, | -我想吐 -“恶心 可憎 |
[01:37] | – dried-up, old bitch.” – Hate me. | -又老又干的婊子” -恨我 |
[01:39] | – I hate it. – I deserve it. | -我讨厌这样 -是我活该 |
[01:42] | It’s just enough to make me want to die. | 让我想死 |
[02:27] | – Would you like to share? – No. | -你想说些什么吗 -不想 |
[02:30] | You sure? We’re good listeners. | 你确定 我们都很愿意聆听 |
[02:39] | I’m new. | 我是新来的 |
[02:43] | But you already know that, so… | 不过你们都知道了 |
[02:51] | And I have a problem… with drinking, yes. | 我有问题 酗酒的问题 是的 |
[02:57] | But I got other problems, too — | 但我还有其他问题 |
[03:00] | lots of them. | 有很多 |
[03:00] | Like, I could take up this entire meeting talking | 多到我可以用上一整个会面的时间一直说 |
[03:02] | about them, and you would be entertained. | 你们也会很乐意听我说 |
[03:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:06] | But everyone’s got problems. | 但是每个人都有问题 |
[03:08] | I mean, that’s all you hear in these meetings — | 这是互助会上唯一的话题 |
[03:10] | men who can’t afford to eat, women who get beat up. | 吃不上饭的男人 被打的女人 |
[03:12] | There was even a woman in here whose 6-year-old daughter died | 还有过一个女人 她的六岁女儿 |
[03:15] | in a school shooting. | 死于校园枪击 |
[03:18] | I mean, the world is ugly. | 世界很丑陋 |
[03:21] | People get depressed, and so they drink. | 人们变得抑郁 所以求助于酒精 |
[03:23] | That’s clear. | 很明显 |
[03:26] | But, I don’t know. | 但是 我说不好 |
[03:27] | Sitting in these rooms, talking about it — | 参加这些会面 把这些事说出来 |
[03:30] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[03:32] | It’s just… | 真是 |
[03:37] | I mean, look at you. | 比如你吧 |
[03:38] | You’ve been coming here for 26 years, | 你来了26年了 |
[03:39] | and y-you’re still a mess. | 却还是一团糟 |
[03:42] | I mean, what has coming here done for you? | 来这里对你究竟有什么帮助 |
[03:44] | I mean, tell me! | 说啊 |
[03:46] | There’s got to be something that you learned — something — | 你总应该能学到点什么 什么都行 |
[03:52] | right, that you helps you to feel better… | 对吗 让你们能感觉好点 |
[03:58] | other than this whining. | 除了一味的怨天尤人 |
[04:05] | I mean, tell me. | 说啊你们 |
[04:09] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我是什么 |
[04:16] | Have you tried meditation? | 你试过冥想吗 |
[04:24] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[04:29] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[04:30] | – Running. – For two hours? | -跑步 -跑了两个小时 |
[04:32] | You’ll be the one that benefits when I have abs. | 等我有了腹肌高兴的可是你 |
[04:36] | Y-You left your phone. It kept ringing. | 你没带手机 手机一直响 |
[04:38] | I saw it was Bonnie, so I answered it. | 我看是邦尼的电话就接了 |
[04:41] | There’s a hearing for Annalise tomorrow | 明天安娜丽丝有听证会 |
[04:43] | to get her charges dropped, and they want you there. | 想撤销对她的指控 他们希望你也到场 |
[04:47] | Maybe you should tell them. | 也许你该告诉他们 |
[04:51] | They won’t believe me. | 他们不会相信我的 |
[04:54] | Well, I believe you. | 我信你 |
[04:56] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[05:01] | That’s convincing. | 很有说服力 |
[05:11] | Why are you ignoring my texts? | 你为什么无视我的短信 |
[05:13] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[05:14] | Busy ratting us out to the fuzz? | 忙着向警察出卖我们吗 |
[05:16] | Would I be here if I did? | 如果我告密的话 我还会在这里吗 |
[05:17] | I don’t know. Maybe they put a wire on you. | 谁知道 也许他们在你身上安了窃听器 |
[05:19] | Copy that, officers? | 收到了吗 警官 |
[05:21] | I didn’t go to the cops. | 我没有去见警察 |
[05:22] | Did Oliver find something on Annalise’s phone? | 奥利弗在安娜丽丝的手机里发现什么了吗 |
[05:24] | – Is that what you don’t want to say? – No. | -这就是你不想说的原因吗 -不是 |
[05:26] | – Then what’s wrong? – Nothing. | -那到底怎么了 -没事 |
[05:27] | – Why are you lying? – ‘Cause he’s always doing it. | -那你为什么撒谎 -因为他说谎说习惯了 |
[05:31] | I brought you here to fill the seats behind Annalise, | 我带你们来是为了让你们坐在安娜丽丝的后面 |
[05:33] | not to bicker. | 不是来吵架的 |
[05:34] | Do I have anything to worry about? | 有什么事是我该担心的吗 |
[05:36] | Yeah. | 有 |
[05:38] | Worry about wasting Annalise’s time | 担心不能撤销指控 |
[05:40] | with this impossible motion to dismiss. | 而浪费安娜丽丝的时间 |
[05:43] | We win this, and all of our problems go away, | 这场赢了 我们的所有问题就迎刃而解了 |
[05:47] | including yours. | 包括你们的问题 |
[05:48] | So get in there, sit down, | 所以给我进去坐下 |
[05:50] | and act like you actually like Annalise. | 表现出你们真的很喜欢安娜丽丝的样子 |
[05:55] | Is it true you were fired | 阿特伍德女士 |
[05:56] | from the District Attorney’s office, Ms. Atwood? | 你是否真的被地检办公室开除了 |
[05:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:02] | I forged a signature on the form | 我在转移韦斯·吉宾斯尸体的文件上 |
[06:03] | ordering the transfer of Wesley Gibbins’ body. | 伪造了签名 |
[06:06] | The signature of an investigator from your office — Nate Lahey? | 是不是伪造你办公室调查员内特·勒西的签名 |
[06:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:12] | Can you explain to the court | 你能不能向法庭解释一下 |
[06:13] | why you would tamper with evidence this way? | 你为什么用这种方式破坏证据 |
[06:15] | Objection — argumentative. | 反对 争论性问题 |
[06:16] | It’s probative to the key issue of my motion — | 这是我动议的关键 |
[06:19] | malicious prosecution. | 恶意控告 |
[06:20] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[06:22] | I wasn’t tampering with evidence. | 我没有破坏证据 |
[06:24] | I was protecting it. | 我是想保护证据 |
[06:26] | How does transferring a body protect evidence? | 转移尸体怎么就成保护证据了 |
[06:28] | Ms. Keating has a history of committing unlawful actions | 基廷女士有过为了赢官司 |
[06:31] | to win her cases. | 而做非法举动的历史 |
[06:32] | I was trying to protect all of our evidence. | 我只是想保护我们的所有证据 |
[06:36] | Now. | 现在就说 |
[06:40] | Transferring the body broke chain of custody, | 根据901守则 |
[06:42] | according to Rule 901. | 转移尸体破坏了监管链 |
[06:44] | Anyone, including you, could have manipulated the evidence. | 任何人 包括你 都有可能篡改证据 |
[06:48] | But we will never be able to prove that, | 但我们无法证实这一点了 |
[06:50] | because after transferring the body, | 因为在转移尸体之后 |
[06:52] | you also ordered its cremation. | 你还命令将其火化了 |
[06:54] | – Isn’t that true? – Objection — | -不是吗 -反对 |
[06:55] | – assuming facts not in evidence. – Sustained. | -假设的事实不能成为证据 -反对有效 |
[06:57] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[07:07] | As I’m sure you’re aware, the Rule of Spoliation states | 我相信你知道 损毁证据条款中指出 |
[07:10] | that you may not benefit from the destruction of evidence. | 你不能从毁灭证据中获益 |
[07:13] | I never meant to. | 我没想获益 |
[07:14] | Intent is irrelevant. | 意图无关紧要 |
[07:16] | Your Honor, who is trying the case here? | 法官大人 到底是谁在打官司 |
[07:18] | Ms. Keating, either act as your own counsel | 基廷女士 要么你给你自己辩护 |
[07:20] | or advise your lawyer on your own time. | 要么在私底下给你律师建议 |
[07:27] | Ms. Atwood, did you or did you not order | 阿特伍德女士 你是否有命令过 |
[07:30] | the cremation of Wesley Gibbins’ body? | 火化韦斯莱·吉宾斯的遗体 |
[07:32] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[07:34] | Do you know who ordered the cremation of Wesley Gibbins? | 那你知道是谁命令火化的吗 |
[07:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:37] | – Because you’re lying under oath? – No. | -你是在庭上宣誓之后撒谎吗 -没有 |
[07:38] | Objection — She’s goading the witness. | 反对 她在煽动证人 |
[07:40] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[07:44] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[07:51] | She just perjured herself in there, right? | 她刚才做了伪证对吧 |
[07:52] | – Of course. – So we need to break her. | -没错 -所以我们要戳穿她 |
[07:54] | We would’ve if I was the one asking the questions. | 如果我是律师我们就已经戳穿她了 |
[07:57] | We go back in tomorrow, so everyone come back to my house, | 我们明天还要上庭 所以都到我家来 |
[08:00] | and we’ll figure out ways to prove she lied. | 我们要找到办法证明她说谎 |
[08:01] | Has anyone considered the possibility | 有没有人考虑过 |
[08:03] | that Atwood has nothing to do with this? | 也许阿特伍德跟这事无关 |
[08:05] | Of course she does. | 当然跟她有关 |
[08:06] | The Mahoneys killed Wes | 马奥尼一家干掉韦斯 |
[08:06] | and got Atwood to help them cover it up. | 然后叫阿特伍德打掩护 |
[08:08] | – Why would she do that? – Why does anyone do anything? | -她为什么那么做 -不都是那个目的 |
[08:10] | Money, son. | 钱 孩子 |
[08:11] | When you have Mahoney’s cash, you can get people to do anything. | 以马奥尼的身家 能使鬼推磨 |
[08:13] | You can kill their pets, have sex with creepy, old guys. | 叫人们杀死宠物 或者和怪老头上床 |
[08:16] | – Annalise… – So, you’re saying you’d sleep with an old man | -安娜丽丝 -你是说如果给你的钱够多 |
[08:18] | if someone paid you enough? | 你也会跟怪老头上床 |
[08:19] | Uh, with my bank account in its current state, yeah, I would. | 照我银行账户的现状 我会的 |
[08:21] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[08:23] | Charles Mahoney just got released from jail. | 查尔斯·马奥尼刚从监狱释放 |
[08:26] | I can’t express how relieved we are | 公诉方终于认识到 |
[08:28] | that the prosecution finally realized | 对我的起诉都是无中生有 |
[08:30] | that the charges against me were manufactured. | 让我们放下了心头的大石 |
[08:32] | 马奥尼指控撤销 从监狱释放 | |
[08:33] | Do you have plans to sue the state for wrongful prosecution? | 你们是否计划告州政府不当起诉 |
[08:36] | No. | 不 |
[08:37] | Right now, I just want to go home, | 现在我只想回家 |
[08:39] | spend some time with my family. | 和家人在一起 |
[08:42] | Mrs. Mahoney, | 马奥尼夫人 |
[08:42] | are you happy to put this all behind you? | 这一切都结束了 你是否开心 |
[08:46] | No, because it isn’t behind us. | 不 因为还没有结束 |
[08:48] | Can you tell us what you mean by that? | 请问这是什么意思 |
[08:49] | What’d I tell you? | 我说什么来着 |
[08:50] | They probably paid off a judge to get him released. | 他们很可能买通了法官放人 |
[08:53] | My husband’s murder is still unsolved. | 我丈夫遇害案仍未查明 |
[08:56] | So, while one nightmare might be over, | 所以 尽管有一个噩梦算是结束了 |
[08:58] | we are still deep in the middle of another. | 我们仍深陷另一个之中 |
[09:01] | I owe it to my husband to find the person | 我一定要找出那个或几个 |
[09:04] | or persons who shot him dead in the middle of the street. | 在大街上枪杀我丈夫的人 让他安息 |
[09:09] | Turn it off. | 关了 |
[09:11] | Great, so, we sit here and wait for her to come kill us, too. | 很好 我们坐着等她上门把我们也杀了 |
[09:13] | She’s not gonna kill us. | 她不会亲自杀我们 |
[09:14] | – She’s gonna pay someone to kill us. – No one’s getting killed. | -她会买凶杀人 -不会有人被杀 |
[09:17] | You said so yourself that these chuckleheads are dangerous. | 你自己说的 这些白痴很危险 |
[09:20] | But Atwood isn’t. | 但阿特伍德不是 |
[09:22] | She’s the weak link. | 她是脆弱的那一环 |
[09:24] | And if we find proof that she had any contact | 只要我们能证明她和马奥尼一家 |
[09:26] | with the Mahoneys, they all go down. | 有联系 他们就全军覆没 |
[09:29] | And isn’t that what you want, | 这不正是你们想要的吗 |
[09:30] | to find out who killed Wes and how to make them pay? | 查出韦斯的凶手 让他们付出代价 |
[09:34] | So, that’s what we do. | 就这么办 |
[09:36] | We don’t stand around here complaining. | 别再傻站在这儿抱怨了 |
[09:38] | We act. | 我们行动起来 |
[09:40] | So let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[09:53] | – You wanted to see me? – Close the door. | -你找我 -关门 |
[09:59] | I saw you in court today. Who were you there for? | 今天我在法庭上看到你了 你去看谁 |
[10:02] | Atwood? Or is it Annalise these days? | 阿特伍德 还是安娜丽丝 |
[10:07] | I was there ’cause this is my case. | 我去现场是因为我负责该案 |
[10:10] | That the only reason? | 只有这一个原因吗 |
[10:11] | ‘Cause this case has been damaged enough | 因为我的助理检察官破坏了被害人尸体 |
[10:12] | by my A.D.A. tampering with the victim’s body. | 这案子已经被搅得差不多了 |
[10:17] | – I had nothing to do with that. – I know that now. | -那件事与我无关 -我知道 |
[10:19] | But this whole department is under a microscope. | 但现在本部门一举一动都受严密审查 |
[10:21] | So I need you to look me in the eye | 所以我希望你看着我 |
[10:23] | and tell me that you are not in contact with Keating. | 说你和基廷没有接触 |
[10:26] | We’ve been done for a long time now. | 我们很早前就断了 |
[10:28] | I’m not here to play games, so either trust me or fire me. | 我不是来耍花样的 信不过我就炒了我 |
[10:32] | No one’s getting fired. | 我没想炒了你 |
[10:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:40] | Atwood’s Wi-Fi password. | 阿特伍德的无线网密码 |
[10:42] | She works out of her home office sometimes, | 她有时在家工作 |
[10:44] | so if she had any secret communications, | 所以如果她有私密通信 |
[10:46] | she’d do it from there. | 一定是在家里 |
[10:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:52] | If Denver finds out that you’re helping me, | 要是丹沃发现你在帮我 |
[10:54] | – it could hurt both of us. – Don’t worry about that. | -咱们俩都跑不掉 -别担心 |
[10:56] | My ass could go to jail for the rest of my life. | 我可能下半辈子都得吃牢饭 |
[10:57] | It’s my job to worry about everything right now. | 现在我有义务担心 |
[10:59] | Why do you think I’m here? | 你以为我来干吗 |
[11:03] | Say “Thank you.” | 说”谢谢” |
[11:08] | This is Atwood’s Wi-Fi password. | 这是阿特伍德的无线网密码 |
[11:10] | Get into her computer, phone records, | 查她的电脑 通话记录 |
[11:12] | bank statements, anything that’ll link her to the Mahoneys. | 银行报表 只要能和马奥尼联系起来 |
[11:15] | Well, you got her password. That saves me about an hour. | 弄到密码省了我一个钟头的功夫 |
[11:17] | The rest of you, dig into the discovery of my case — | 其他人 查我案子的情况 |
[11:19] | police records, interviews. | 警方记录 审讯口供 |
[11:21] | Chances are Atwood doctored some of those, too. | 很可能阿特伍德也动了手脚 |
[11:24] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:26] | That’s not for you. | 不是给你的 |
[11:28] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[11:29] | It’s a file that’s better for Michaela. | 这份文件最好给米凯拉 |
[11:31] | I have no idea what you’re doing. | 你什么意思 |
[11:32] | No, no, no, please, don’t. Please do– | 不 不 不 请别这样 |
[11:56] | He looks better than I thought. | 他的样子比我想的要好点 |
[12:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:26] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:29] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[12:31] | You can’t even look me in the eye. | 你都不敢看着我的眼睛 |
[12:33] | ‘Cause you’re so blindingly beautiful. | 因为你美得太耀眼了 |
[12:36] | You’re mad at me for taking Asher’s side. | 因为我站在亚设那边 你就生气了 |
[12:38] | Fine. I get that. | 好吧 我明白 |
[12:40] | But I think the two of us know better | 但我觉得我们俩不至于 |
[12:41] | than to let some boy ever come between us. | 随便被一个男的就影响感情吧 |
[12:43] | The only way I’ve gotten through any of this insanity | 我能在这些操蛋的事情中挺过来 |
[12:46] | is because we had each other’s backs. | 就是因为你我在互相支持 |
[12:52] | There’s nothing you can’t say to me. | 你可以和我说任何事 |
[12:57] | I’m having coming-out flashbacks. | 我想起出柜的事情了 |
[13:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:07] | I got into Atwood’s landline records. | 我查到阿特伍德的通话记录了 |
[13:10] | Okay, so, she received a call from this phone number | 她在韦斯去世当晚 |
[13:12] | on the night Wes died. | 接到过一个电话 |
[13:14] | She got another call from that same number | 在韦斯尸体被移走那天 |
[13:16] | on the day that she had Wes’ body moved | 同一个号码又打了过来 |
[13:18] | and again on the night that he was cremated. | 然后在他被火化那晚又打来了 |
[13:20] | It’s a blocked number. | 号码被屏蔽了 |
[13:21] | It’s probably a burner, | 可能是部一次性手机 |
[13:22] | which means it’s impossible to… | 所以没办法… |
[13:26] | To what? | 没办法什么 |
[13:28] | Uh…I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:29] | There’s no way for me to find out whose number this is. | 我无法查到这个号码是谁的 |
[13:32] | – Unless we call it. – We can’t. | -除非我们打过去 -不行 |
[13:33] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:34] | If the Mahoneys — or one of their goons picked up, | 如果马奥尼父子 或者他们的手下接了 |
[13:35] | then we’d know they’re in cahoots with Atwood. | 我们就知道他们和阿特伍德是一伙的 |
[13:36] | And lets them know that we’re on to them. | 那他们就知道我们盯上他们了 |
[13:39] | Keep digging. See if you can trace the number to anyone. | 继续查 看能否查到这个号码是谁的 |
[13:41] | Um, I told you, I can’t. | 我说了查不到 |
[13:43] | Oliver, now, you’ve done a lot of things this year | 奥利弗 你今年做了很多 |
[13:45] | you thought you couldn’t do. | 你原以为做不到的事 |
[13:46] | – They’ll believe you. – Shut up. | -他们会相信你的 -闭嘴 |
[13:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:52] | – Nothing. – Michaela. | -没事 -米凯拉 |
[13:54] | I’m just not feeling very well. | 我不舒服而已 |
[13:56] | What happened? Did you say something to her? | 怎么了 你跟她说了什么吗 |
[13:58] | – Asher. – No. | -亚设 -没有 |
[13:58] | You can be an ass to me all you want but not to my lady. | 你对我犯浑就算了 不准你这么对我女人 |
[14:00] | Asher, I think you’re probably reading into things. | 亚设 你可能曲解他们的意思了 |
[14:02] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[14:04] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[14:05] | Just tell them. | 告诉他们吧 |
[14:06] | Tell us what? | 告诉我们什么 |
[14:08] | Yeah, seriously, what’s going on? | 说真的 到底怎么回事 |
[14:09] | Uh, I think we should just give Connor some space. | 别把康纳逼这么紧 |
[14:11] | Open your mouth. | 快说 |
[14:12] | Connor might’ve killed Wes. | 韦斯可能是康纳杀的 |
[14:50] | You know, you’re much nicer on HumpR. | 你在汉炮上可没这么刻薄 |
[14:52] | That’s ’cause I wanted to get laid. | 那是因为我要约炮 |
[14:56] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:57] | You’re the problem with the gay community. | 你这种人就是基佬圈的问题所在 |
[15:00] | You know, we all just treat each other like a piece of meat. | 我们就只想着约炮 不把对方当人看 |
[15:03] | We’re all the problem with the gay community. | 我们都是这个圈子里的问题 |
[15:07] | It was nice meeting you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[15:17] | Hey, I realized I don’t have my phone. | 我没带手机 |
[15:19] | Could I borrow yours? | 能借你的用下吗 |
[15:23] | Wow. You’re on a roll. | 真有你的 |
[15:29] | Connor, it’s Annalise. | 康纳 我是安娜丽丝 |
[15:32] | I need all of you to come to the house. | 你们所有人都来我家 |
[15:34] | I got your voicemail. | 我收到了你的语音留言 |
[15:37] | So I went to the house. | 然后去了你家 |
[15:39] | It was open. | 门没锁 |
[15:42] | Hello? Annalise? | 有人吗 安娜丽丝 |
[15:54] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[16:01] | I went in the basement. | 我去了地下室 |
[16:04] | That’s where I found him. | 然后发现了他 |
[16:13] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[16:15] | Wes! | 韦斯 |
[16:17] | Wes. Wes, wake up. | 韦斯 韦斯 醒醒 |
[16:19] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[16:21] | Help! Annalise! | 救命 安娜丽丝 |
[16:23] | He didn’t have a pulse. | 他没有脉搏了 |
[16:26] | Or maybe I just couldn’t find it. I don’t know. | 也可能只是我没找到 我说不好 |
[16:28] | But his body was still warm, | 但他的身体还有温度 |
[16:30] | so I started CPR. | 我就开始做心脏复苏 |
[16:33] | – Why didn’t you call 911? – Because I didn’t have my phone. | -你为什么不报警 -我没带手机 |
[16:36] | There was a phone in the house. | 房间里有电话 |
[16:37] | You weren’t there. You don’t understand. I… | 你当时不在 你不明白 我… |
[16:41] | I tried to save him. | 我想救他来着 |
[16:49] | Breathe. | 快呼吸 |
[16:50] | Come on, Wes! Breathe! | 拜托 韦斯 呼吸 |
[16:52] | He wouldn’t breathe, so I-I kept doing the… the compressions. | 他没有呼吸 所以我一直在做胸部按压 |
[16:57] | But then… | 可是 |
[17:02] | there was, like, a… like a crack, | 接着有个断裂的声音 |
[17:04] | like a bone or… or rib or something. | 像是骨头或者肋骨之类的 |
[17:08] | I don’t know. Maybe… | 我说不好 也许… |
[17:09] | Maybe that’s what killed him, you know, maybe, like, | 也许这是他的死因 你们明白吗 |
[17:11] | a… a bone punctured his lung or something. | 比如骨头扎入肺里之类的 |
[17:13] | No, no, Connor, h-he was hurt before you got there. | 不 康纳尔 你到之前他就受伤了 |
[17:17] | Hey, do not baby him right now! | 现在别哄他了 |
[17:18] | Connor, Connor, Connor. Did you see if he was hurt? | 康纳尔 康纳尔 你看到他受伤了吗 |
[17:21] | – No. – Are you sure? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[17:22] | Because that would help us figure out how he died. | 这能帮我们找出他的死因 |
[17:24] | I didn’t see anything! He just… He just looked dead. | 我什么都没看到 他看起来像死了一样 |
[17:26] | Yeah, ’cause you left him there to die! | 是啊 因为你把他留在那儿等死 |
[17:28] | There was gas! I smelled gas. | 有煤气 我闻到了煤气味 |
[17:30] | Whoever killed him cut the gas line. | 杀他的人切断了煤气管道 |
[17:32] | – You mean you cut the gas line. – Laurel. | -你是说你切断了煤气管道 -劳拉 |
[17:34] | – Oh, God, Laurel. – I swear I didn’t do this! | -天啊 劳拉 -我发誓不是我 |
[17:39] | How are we supposed to believe you right now? | 现在你让我们如何相信你 |
[17:41] | Look at him! | 看看他 |
[17:41] | Look how guilty he feels. | 看看他有多内疚 |
[17:43] | Yeah, maybe ’cause he killed him. | 是啊 也许因为他杀了他 |
[17:44] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[17:46] | Why are you just telling us this now? | 为什么你现在才告诉我们 |
[17:48] | Because he was afraid of this, | 他就是害怕会变成这样 |
[17:50] | that you would think he did it, | 害怕你们会认为是他杀的 |
[17:52] | when the truth is he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 事实只是他在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[17:56] | Yeah, maybe that’s what he wants us to believe. | 是吗 也许是他希望我们这么想 |
[17:57] | Will you stop attacking him, please? | 你们能别再攻击他了吗 |
[18:00] | All of you have done terrible things, | 你们每个人都做过非常糟糕的事 |
[18:03] | and you have asked me to believe that | 你们也要求我相信 |
[18:05] | you did them for the right reasons. | 你们事出有因 |
[18:06] | Well, now you need to do the same thing for Connor. | 现在你们需要为康纳尔这么做 |
[18:08] | – Yeah, he hated Wes. – No, I didn’t. | -他恨韦斯 -不 我不恨他 |
[18:10] | – You blamed him for everything! – Quiet. | -你把一切都怪他 -安静 |
[18:12] | Please, Laurel, you’re just making it worse! | 别这样 劳拉 你这样只能让事情更糟 |
[18:13] | – I couldn’t kill anyone! – Yes, you could! | -我根本不可能杀人 -你当然可以 |
[18:15] | So, you know what you need to do right now? | 你知道你现在应该干什么吗 |
[18:17] | – You need to go and kill yourself. – Laurel, stop. | -你需要去自杀 -劳拉 别说了 |
[18:19] | That’s the one good thing you’re gonna do in your life. | 这就是你这一生中唯一能做的好事 |
[18:20] | You’re gonna go, and you’re gonna kill yourself, Connor! | 你离开 然后去自杀 康纳尔 |
[18:37] | Today’s a good day for you. | 今天是你的好日子 |
[18:39] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[18:44] | We’re offering you a plea deal. | 我们要给你提供认罪协议 |
[18:47] | Admit Annalise ordered you to kill Wes, | 承认安娜丽丝指使你杀了韦斯 |
[18:49] | and you’ll be out in seven years. | 你蹲七年监狱就可以出来 |
[18:53] | Your case against Annalise is in the toilet. | 安娜丽丝一案你根本无法立案 |
[18:56] | Maybe it’s time you just give up. | 现在该放弃了 |
[18:58] | If the judge throws out Annalise’s case, | 要是法官拒绝立案 |
[19:01] | my office is gonna have to come up with an alternative theory… | 我的办公室就只能想出其他可能 |
[19:04] | like… | 比如 |
[19:06] | you and Laurel Castillo killed Wes. | 你和劳拉·卡斯蒂洛一起杀了韦斯 |
[19:10] | She was in the house that night, | 根据你的供词来看 |
[19:11] | as were you, according to your confession. | 和你一样 那晚她也在房子里 |
[19:14] | Love triangle gone wrong. | 三角恋出现了问题 |
[19:21] | What do you have on her? | 你们有什么证据 |
[19:22] | Sign the deal, and no one ever has to know. | 签了认罪协议 谁也不用知道 |
[19:29] | You could’ve kept Annalise out of jail. | 你本可以让安娜丽丝不进监狱 |
[19:32] | How? | 怎么做 |
[19:34] | By telling the police that she wasn’t at the house that night. | 通过告诉警察 那晚她不在房子里 |
[19:37] | That doesn’t mean she didn’t do this. | 这又不能证明人不是她杀的 |
[19:40] | Bonnie told you, right? | 邦尼告诉你了吧 |
[19:43] | This whole time, I’ve been telling everyone that you killed Wes. | 这段时间 我一直告诉大家是你杀了韦斯 |
[19:46] | You should be begging her not to kill you right now, | 你现在应该求她不要杀了你 |
[19:49] | – not attacking her. – Why don’t you let her speak for herself? | -而不是攻击她 -让她自己说 |
[19:58] | So… | 所以呢 |
[20:01] | was it you? | 是你吗 |
[20:04] | You killed him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[20:08] | Leave, Bonnie. | 出去 邦尼 |
[20:14] | Go. | 去吧 |
[20:23] | Move. | 都走 |
[20:26] | Now. | 现在 |
[20:32] | This is grief. | 你是太悲伤了 |
[20:35] | You’re trying to make sense out of things that don’t make sense, | 你是在没有意义的事情上去找意义所在 |
[20:38] | choosing a target for your anger. | 找个发泄愤怒的对象 |
[20:40] | – You still haven’t answered my question. – You know the answer. | -你还没有回答我的问题 -你知道答案 |
[20:42] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[20:44] | Every bad thing that we’ve done starts with you. | 我们干的所有坏事都是因你而起 |
[20:47] | You’re confused. | 你只是困惑了 |
[20:48] | Or I just don’t know how to bite my tongue anymore! | 或者我只是不知道怎么把这些事继续藏在心里 |
[20:55] | Laurel’s right. You’re deflecting. | 劳拉说得对 你在转移话题 |
[20:58] | – You are. – I never killed anyone. | -你才是 -我从没杀过人 |
[21:00] | Neither have I! | 我也没有 |
[21:01] | You hacked up my husband, dumped his body in a garbage bin. | 你们把我的丈夫分了尸 扔在垃圾桶里 |
[21:04] | Because of Wes, okay?! | 那都怪韦斯 好吗 |
[21:06] | We were all trying to help him and you. | 我们都是在帮你和他 |
[21:08] | There you go again, deflecting. | 又来了 转移话题 |
[21:09] | No, no, no, | 不 不 不 |
[21:10] | you two dragged us into your Oedipal crap | 是你们两个把我们拖进了你们的恋母情结中 |
[21:12] | and we’ve all been trying to clean it up! | 我们一直都是在给你们擦屁股 |
[21:13] | You should’ve left! | 你可以撤手不干的 |
[21:14] | – I tried. – Well, you bailed on that plan | -我试过 -是你自己因为你的男友 |
[21:15] | because your boyfriend wouldn’t run away with you. | 不愿意和你一起走而放弃这条路的 |
[21:17] | I was trying to protect him from you. | 我是在保护他不被你伤害 |
[21:18] | You couldn’t stand the idea of spending one second alone. | 是你自己无法忍受片刻的孤独 |
[21:20] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[21:21] | Well, I know you’re paranoid and broken, | 我知道你偏执而残缺 |
[21:23] | haven’t trusted anyone since you were a little boy. | 从小时候起就没有相信过任何一个人 |
[21:25] | I know what you’re trying to do right now. | 我知道你现在想耍什么把戏 |
[21:26] | And you’re still acting like that little boy, | 你现在还和小时候一样 |
[21:28] | making up ugly stories about people | 编造着别人的丑恶故事 |
[21:30] | because you’re scared of anyone actually getting to know you. | 因为你害怕有人会真的了解你 |
[21:33] | Oh, God, you’re so desperate for that kid! | 天 你为了那孩子什么都不顾 |
[21:33] | So you blame me for the mess | 所以你把这些从你出生起 |
[21:35] | that’s been in your head since the day you were born! | 就在你的脑中的想法都怪在我的头上 |
[21:36] | All your sons are dead!! | 你的儿子都死了 |
[21:39] | They’re all dead! | 全都死了 |
[21:41] | And you can’t use me to replace them. | 你不能用我来代替他们 |
[22:01] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[22:06] | Right here. | 这里 |
[22:14] | You said you didn’t hurt Wes. | 你说你没有伤害韦斯 |
[22:23] | So I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[22:28] | But I need you to believe me, too. | 但我也需要你相信我 |
[22:54] | Forgive him. | 原谅他 |
[22:57] | No. | 不行 |
[22:59] | He made a terrible mistake, | 他犯了个很严重的错误 |
[23:00] | just like we all have at one point, | 我们都犯过错 |
[23:03] | but he apologized. | 但是他道歉了 |
[23:04] | I don’t care. Wes is still gone. | 我不管 韦斯又不会活过来 |
[23:06] | But it’s not Connor’s fault. | 可这不是康纳的错 |
[23:07] | It’s whoever killed him, | 是杀了他的人的错 |
[23:08] | and that’s where your anger needs to be going right now. | 你的愤怒应该冲着那个人发泄 |
[23:11] | Otherwise, this boy right here is gonna kill himself | 不然 这个孩子就会自杀 |
[23:15] | and we’ll all have more blood on our hands. | 我们的手上就会沾上更多鲜血 |
[23:17] | Is that what you want? | 这是你们想要的吗 |
[23:23] | Forgive him. | 原谅他 |
[23:32] | He had some big file on Laurel. | 他手上有劳拉的把柄 |
[23:34] | – He’s bluffing. – But what if he’s not? | -他在虚张声势 -万一不是呢 |
[23:35] | He told you he’s investigating all the kids, right? | 他告诉你他在调查所有人 对吗 |
[23:37] | To intimidate us. | 那是在吓唬我们 |
[23:42] | Don’t fall for it. | 别信他 |
[23:43] | And don’t do anything without talking to me. | 没跟我商量前什么都不要做 |
[23:46] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[23:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[23:51] | To buy a gun so that I can use it on Connor. | 买把枪杀了康纳 |
[23:56] | I have an OB appointment. | 我约了妇产科检查 |
[23:58] | Still pregnant. | 还怀着孕呢 |
[24:01] | I really think that we should call the mystery number. | 我真的觉得我们该打给那个神秘的号码 |
[24:04] | I can block my cell. | 我可以隐藏自己的号码 |
[24:05] | There’s no way they’ll know it’s mine. | 他们就不会知道是我打的 |
[24:06] | You heard Annalise. No. | 安娜丽丝说了 不行 |
[24:56] | Atwood was just in New York. | 阿特伍德去过纽约 |
[24:58] | She parked in a garage in the Financial District. | 她在金融区的一个停车场停过车 |
[25:00] | – When? – Today. | -什么时候 -今天 |
[25:02] | Right after Charles Mahoney was released. | 就在查尔斯·马奥尼被释放后 |
[25:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:10] | Was that a thank you? | 你是在谢谢我吗 |
[25:11] | No. | 不是 |
[25:12] | When the judge asks me how I got the information, | 法官问我是怎么得到这个消息的时候 |
[25:14] | should I just tell them that you broke into her car? | 我要告诉他们是你溜进她车里弄到的吗 |
[25:17] | I’m doing everything I can, Annalise. | 我在尽一切努力 安娜丽丝 |
[25:18] | – No, you’re not. – Excuse me? | -不 你没有 -你说什么 |
[25:23] | You should just talk to her. | 你该直接跟她谈谈 |
[25:25] | You think she’s gonna confess to me? | 你以为她会跟我坦白吗 |
[25:27] | Well, she fell for your moves before. | 至少她曾经吃你那套 |
[25:30] | Or are you not as charming as you used to be? | 还是说你已经魅力不再了 |
[25:34] | Okay. I’m gonna hang up. | 我要挂了 |
[25:40] | Was that Nate? | 是内特吗 |
[25:44] | We need all the help we can get. | 我们需要一切能获得的帮助 |
[25:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:49] | What if Connor isn’t telling us everything? | 如果康纳没有告诉我们全部事实怎么办 |
[25:54] | Is there really no vodka in the house? | 这房子里真的没伏特加吗 |
[25:57] | No. | 没有 |
[26:05] | There’s the yolk sac. | 这是胚胎 |
[26:07] | That thicker area there is the fetal pole. | 那层厚的区域就是胎儿的位置 |
[26:12] | And…there you are. | 这里 |
[26:17] | The heartbeat. | 心跳 |
[26:31] | It’s a big decision. | 这是个重大的决定 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:40] | How much time do I have? | 我有多少时间 |
[26:43] | Pennsylvania allows abortions up until 24 weeks. | 宾夕法尼亚州规定24周后不能堕胎 |
[26:46] | Just know the law requires you | 法律要求 |
[26:47] | to have a consultation with counselors | 你在堕胎前二十四小时 |
[26:50] | where all your options are laid on the table | 必须咨询医生你所有 |
[26:52] | 24 hours prior to the termination. | 可行的选择 |
[26:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:05] | Meggy. | 梅吉 |
[27:14] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:15] | Yeah, I just, uh– | 还好 只是– |
[27:17] | I came to a doctor’s appointment. | 我来看医生 |
[27:20] | Being back here made me think of you. | 回到这里让我想起了你 |
[27:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[27:25] | Because I thought that we weren’t friends. | 我以为我们不是朋友 |
[27:30] | – Meggy– – Do you know that Michaela and them | -梅吉 -你知道米凯拉他们 |
[27:32] | wouldn’t even talk to me at Wes’ memorial? | 在韦斯的葬礼上都不愿意跟我讲话吗 |
[27:36] | That wasn’t about you. | 那并不是针对你 |
[27:37] | They were just really worried about how I lost my mind | 他们只是在担心我在祭坛上 |
[27:40] | up there on the altar. | 失去理智的事 |
[27:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:53] | I just — I miss him, and I know that you do, too, | 我只是很想念他 我知道你也是 |
[27:55] | which is why I shouldn’t have shut you out. | 所以我不该排斥你 |
[27:57] | It’s just this whole situation’s made me really paranoid. | 只是这一切让我变得太过偏执多疑 |
[28:01] | Of me? | 对我吗 |
[28:05] | Of everyone. | 对所有人 |
[28:10] | Forgive me? | 原谅我好吗 |
[28:14] | The bitch is spotless. | 这个贱人做得天衣无缝 |
[28:15] | We’ve been through every file we have on Atwood — twice. | 我们已经把手上阿特伍德的资料都过了两遍 |
[28:17] | There’s nothing that makes her look stupid. | 没有什么东西能让她出丑 |
[28:19] | I couldn’t track the phone number, either. | 我也不能追踪到电话 |
[28:21] | – Sorry. – Guys, what about this? | -抱歉 -看这个怎么样 |
[28:24] | It says, “Stop being a weenie and call the mystery number”! | 这里说”别继续犯蠢了 打神秘电话” |
[28:27] | We’re not calling the number. | 我们不会打那个电话 |
[28:31] | What about asking your dad? | 要不要问问你父亲 |
[28:33] | No. | 不行 |
[28:34] | I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[28:37] | There’s nothing in Wes’ autopsy about the cracked rib, | 韦斯的尸检没有提到断裂的肋骨 |
[28:40] | so you can put me on the stand, and I’ll tell the truth. | 所以你可以让我作证 我会说实话 |
[28:43] | It’ll prove that the M.E. Lied in her report | 这会证明验尸官在报告里撒谎 |
[28:46] | and invalidate the D.A.’s entire case. | 这会推翻地检察办公室的整个案子 |
[28:47] | That could make Denver think you killed Wes. | 那会让丹沃认为你杀了韦斯 |
[28:50] | Yeah, but it’ll get Annalise off. | 是的 但是这能让安娜丽丝脱身 |
[28:52] | Okay, I know you think you have to do this, but — | 我知道你认为你必须这样做 但是 |
[28:54] | I want to. | 我想要这么做 |
[28:57] | There’s no other way. | 没有其他的办法了 |
[29:00] | You have to let me do this. | 你必须让我这么做 |
[29:09] | I can’t let you take the stand. | 我不能让你作证 |
[29:10] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[29:16] | But Laurel can, though. | 但是劳拉可以 |
[29:21] | Mr. Gibbins’ blood test showed an abnormally high CO2 level, | 吉宾斯先生的血检显示二氧化碳浓度异常的高 |
[29:26] | and I observed petechiae, | 并且我在他角膜 |
[29:27] | which are small hemorrhages around his cornea | 和喉头内膜上发现了小出血点 |
[29:30] | and on the lining of his larynx. | 也就是血淤点 |
[29:32] | The presence of those two factors led me | 这两个事实让我 |
[29:34] | to conclude that Mr. Gibbins’ cause of death | 推断吉宾斯先生的死因 |
[29:36] | was asphyxiation by smoke inhalation. | 是由于吸入烟雾而窒息 |
[29:40] | During your exam, | 你在尸检中 |
[29:41] | did you observe any other serious injuries | 有没有发现吉宾斯先生身上 |
[29:43] | on Mr. Gibbins’ body? | 有其他严重受伤的迹象 |
[29:46] | No. | 没有 |
[29:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:49] | Nothing that would result from a struggle or a fall? | 没有什么是挣扎或者摔倒导致的损伤吗 |
[29:52] | Objection — asked and answered. | 反对 已经提问并且回答过了 |
[29:55] | Merely asking the witness to clarify, Your Honor. | 只是想让证人澄清一下 法官大人 |
[30:00] | Apart from the third-degree burns sustained postmortem, | 除了尸检中发现的死后所受的三级烧伤 |
[30:02] | I observed no other traumatic injuries. | 我没有发现其他外伤 |
[30:05] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[30:07] | Mr. Denver? | 丹沃先生 |
[30:08] | Nothing from our side, Your Honor. | 我方没有问题 法官大人 |
[30:10] | Great, that was the last witness on your list. | 好的 这是你的最后一个证人了 |
[30:12] | Correct, Ms. Winterbottom? | 是吗 温特波顿小姐 |
[30:13] | Actually, we have a new witness we’d like to call to the stand. | 事实上我方有一个新的证人要出庭 |
[30:16] | She was the other victim in the fire — Laurel Castillo. | 她是大火中的另一受害人 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 |
[30:19] | Objection — Ms. Castillo is a critical witness for the State. | 反对 卡斯蒂洛小姐是公诉方的关键证人 |
[30:22] | New evidence about that night | 卡斯蒂洛小姐想起了 |
[30:24] | has come to Ms. Castillo’s recollection. | 当晚的一些事可以作为新的证据 |
[30:26] | The State objects, Your Honor. | 公诉方反对 法官大人 |
[30:27] | I’ve had no time to prepare a cross. | 我没有时间去准备交叉盘问 |
[30:29] | Mr. Denver has just stated that she is a critical witness | 丹沃先生刚才说她是公诉方的关键证人 |
[30:32] | to the State, which means he should be prepared to question her. | 也就是说他本来就应该准备问询她 |
[30:34] | I’ll be prepared for the trial. | 我是为庭审做的准备 |
[30:35] | The point of this hearing is to determine | 这次听证会的目的就是 |
[30:37] | whether there will even be a trial, Mr. Denver. | 看是否需要进入庭审阶段 丹沃先生 |
[30:39] | Please step up, Ms. Castillo. | 请上前 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[30:56] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这 |
[30:57] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[31:00] | Tell me or I’ll call 911 right now. | 说吧 不然我要报警了 |
[31:03] | How long have the Mahoneys been paying you off? | 马奥尼家贿赂你多长时间了 |
[31:05] | The Mahoneys? | 马奥尼家 |
[31:06] | Then who asked you to cremate Wes’ body? | 不然是谁指使你去火化韦斯的尸体的 |
[31:08] | I didn’t order his body cremated. | 我没下令要火化他的尸体 |
[31:09] | We’re not in court anymore. No need to lie. | 我们已经不出庭了 没必要撒谎 |
[31:12] | Everything I said under oath was true. | 我在证人席上说的话都是真的 |
[31:14] | You don’t believe me, I don’t care. | 你不相信我 我才不在乎 |
[31:16] | Why were you in New York yesterday? | 你昨天为什么去纽约 |
[31:19] | You’re following me now? | 你现在都开始跟踪我了 |
[31:21] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[31:22] | I had a job interview with Anthony and Levin | 我去安东尼和莱文律所面试 |
[31:25] | to try and salvage what’s left of my career | 看看被安娜丽丝毁掉职业生涯之后 |
[31:27] | after Annalise destroyed it. | 我还能做点什么 |
[31:28] | You destroyed your career the minute you forged my signature. | 你仿造我签名的那一刻就毁掉了你的职业生涯 |
[31:32] | And I have been kicking myself about that ever since. | 自那之后我一直在自责 |
[31:35] | I don’t need you kicking me, too. | 我不需要你也跑来责备我 |
[31:37] | You wouldn’t be in this mess | 要不是有人胁迫 |
[31:38] | unless someone was twisting your arm. | 你肯定不会趟浑水的 |
[31:41] | I told you — There is no one. | 我跟你说过了 没有人 |
[31:45] | Someone’s gonna find out the truth. | 肯定会有人查出真相 |
[31:50] | And they might not be as understanding as me. | 他们可能就没我这么通情达理了 |
[31:55] | You’re looking out for yourself. | 你在保护你自己 |
[31:56] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[31:58] | Don’t come here again. | 别再来了 |
[32:05] | Why did you contact the defense today, Ms. Castillo? | 你今天为什么联系辩方 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[32:09] | To tell the truth. | 说出真相 |
[32:12] | Who did you lie to? | 你对谁说了谎 |
[32:14] | The police. | 警方 |
[32:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:17] | Because I didn’t know who I could trust. | 因为我不知道我能相信谁 |
[32:21] | But now that I know that the D.A. hid Wes’ body, | 但现在我知道地检藏了韦斯的尸体 |
[32:25] | I know that I was right. | 我知道我是对的 |
[32:27] | What were you too afraid to tell the police? | 你不敢告诉警察的事情是什么 |
[32:32] | That I saw Wes… | 我在起火前 |
[32:34] | in the house before the fire. | 在房子里看到了韦斯 |
[32:37] | He was in the basement. He was unconscious. | 他当时在地下室昏迷不醒 |
[32:40] | But his body was still warm, | 但他的身体还有温度 |
[32:41] | so I-I started CPR. | 所以我开始给他做心肺复苏 |
[32:44] | For how long? | 做了多长时间 |
[32:47] | A minute or more. | 一分多钟 |
[32:50] | And I kept wanting to get him to breathe, | 我一直想让他重新呼吸 |
[32:52] | so I just kept pressing on his chest. | 所以我就一直按他的胸 |
[32:56] | but then, I must’ve — I must’ve pressed too hard, | 但我肯定是用力太大了 |
[33:00] | ’cause then I, uh, I heard a bone break. | 因为我听到了骨头碎裂的声音 |
[33:04] | What you’re describing is a rib fracture, Ms. Castillo. | 你说的是肋骨骨折 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[33:08] | But the medical examiner testified | 但验尸官作证说 |
[33:10] | that there were no other injuries. | 没有其他外伤 |
[33:11] | That’s a lie. | 那是谎话 |
[33:12] | – Motion to strike. – He was dead before the fire. | -删节动议 -他在火灾前就已经死了 |
[33:14] | Why are you hiding that? | 你们为什么要隐瞒 |
[33:15] | Please don’t address the D.A. | 请不要向地检提问 |
[33:16] | Why are you concealing how he died?! | 你们为什么要隐瞒他的死因 |
[33:18] | Unless you want to be held in contempt, Ms. Castillo, | 除非你想因蔑视法庭而被拘 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[33:21] | I’m advising you to calm down. | 我建议你冷静下来 |
[33:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:29] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[33:36] | You’re a law student, Ms. Castillo, | 你是名法学院学生 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[33:38] | so I assume that means you can define “Perjury” for the court? | 我想你能解释下什么是伪证罪吧 |
[33:44] | Perjury is the crime of lying under oath. | 伪证罪是指在宣誓后说谎 |
[33:47] | Very good. | 很好 |
[33:49] | Did you learn that at Middleton, | 你是在米德尔顿法学院学到的 |
[33:51] | or have you committed perjury before? | 还是你以前做过伪证 |
[33:54] | I’m not lying. | 我没说谎 |
[33:56] | Really? | 是吗 |
[33:57] | So, you’ve never lied to legal authorities before? | 你从没向执法机关说过谎 |
[34:11] | Well, answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[34:15] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[34:16] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[34:17] | On what grounds, Mr. Delfino? | 有何理由 德菲诺先生 |
[34:22] | I object, Your Honor, on the grounds of hearsay. | 我反对 法官大人 传闻证据 |
[34:25] | The D.A. is referring to a supposed | 地检提出的是假定的庭外证词 |
[34:27] | out-of-court statement of which we have no proof. | 我们没有证据证实其真实性 |
[34:29] | Here’s the proof, Your Honor. | 这就是证据 法官大人 |
[34:31] | The prosecution enters into evidence | 控方请求提交证据 |
[34:33] | this affidavit from the Federal District of Mexico City. | 这是一份来自墨西哥城联邦区的宣誓书 |
[34:37] | It contains a statement from Ms. Castillo confessing | 上面包括卡斯蒂洛小姐的一份证词 |
[34:41] | that she made a false claim of kidnapping as a teenager. | 承认她在青少年时对一起绑架案做了伪证 |
[34:44] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[34:45] | The D.A. is presenting improper character evidence. | 地检提交的是不当品格证据 |
[34:49] | Ms. Castillo, is this your signature on this statement? | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 这份证词上是你的签名吗 |
[35:00] | It is. | 是的 |
[35:03] | Then your objection overruled, Ms. Winterbottom. | 那我必须驳回你的反对 温特波顿小姐 |
[35:06] | Continue. | 继续 |
[35:08] | Do you admit to fabricating a story about getting kidnapped? | 你承认对被绑架一事做了伪证吗 |
[35:12] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[35:13] | I’m not asking for an explanation, | 我没要你解释 |
[35:14] | – just a yes or no. – It’s not as simple as that. | -回答是或不是 -事情没那么简单 |
[35:16] | Did you or did you not sign that document admitting | 你没有没有在文件上签字 |
[35:19] | that you lied to authorities about getting kidnapped? | 承认你对被绑架这件事说谎了 |
[35:23] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[35:32] | I did. | 是的 |
[35:38] | – So, you’re a pathological liar? – No. | -你是个病态说谎者吗 -不是 |
[35:41] | Really? Because even a sociopath couldn’t lie | 是吗 因为就算反社会者也不会在庭上 |
[35:42] | – that well on the stand. – Seriously. | -那样自如地说谎 -真的 |
[35:44] | I lied about seeing Wes, not about being kidnapped. | 我对看到韦斯的事撒谎了 绑架的事没撒谎 |
[35:47] | You signed an affidavit admitting | 你签署了宣誓书 |
[35:48] | – you made the whole thing up. – Because my father made me. | -承认整件事是你编的 -我父亲逼我的 |
[35:51] | – I’m so confused. – It’s simple. | -我无法理解 -很简单 |
[35:53] | I was really kidnapped. | 我真的被绑架了 |
[35:54] | I just had to say I wasn’t in order to protect my father. | 但我得说没有 这样才能保护我父亲 |
[35:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:01] | The defense requested this hearing | 被告方要求召开这场听证会 |
[36:02] | with the intention of proving malicious prosecution. | 是想要证明检方恶意控告 |
[36:05] | The only thing – they’ve been able to prove | 而他们唯一能证明的就是 |
[36:07] | is to what extraordinary — and illegal — lengths | 他们愿意无所不用其极 哪怕无视法律 |
[36:10] | they’re willing to go to have these charges dropped. | 来撤销这些指控 |
[36:12] | Now, although the cremation of the victim’s body was | 虽然受害人的火化工作归咎于 |
[36:16] | an egregious clerical error, | 严重的人为失误 |
[36:18] | the official autopsy results prove | 官方尸检结果证明了 |
[36:19] | that the fire was the cause of death — | 火灾是受害人的死因 |
[36:21] | a fire started by Ms. Keating in her own home. | 而这场大火正是由基廷女士在自家点燃 |
[36:24] | And the only person to refute the findings | 唯一一个反驳这些发现的 |
[36:26] | was one of her own students | 是她的一名学生 |
[36:28] | who we now know has a history of perjury. | 该学生曾经做过伪证 |
[36:30] | And let’s not forget the evidence against Ms. Keating, | 我们不要忘了针对基廷女士的证据 |
[36:32] | that Mr. Gibbins was about to take an immunity deal | 吉宾斯先生正打算接受豁免协议 |
[36:35] | incriminating her. | 指认她有罪 |
[36:36] | Ms. Keating instructed Mr. Gibbins to go to her house | 基廷女士让吉宾斯先生到她家 |
[36:39] | hours before he was killed. | 几小时后他就遇害了 |
[36:41] | Then she erased her cellphone? | 然后她又清除了手机数据 |
[36:44] | We even have an anonymous source | 我们甚至有匿名消息源 |
[36:46] | who’s willing to testify as to her motives. | 愿意证明她的动机 |
[36:48] | Whose identity is still being hidden from us. | 我们仍不知道此人的身份 |
[36:50] | We will reveal the identity as we get closer to the trial. | 我们会在庭审前公布此人身份 |
[36:53] | Either way, this case deserves to go before a jury. | 不论如何 此案应由陪审团做出判决 |
[36:57] | At the very least, – we owe that to Mr. Gibbins. | 这是我们欠吉宾斯先生的 |
[37:00] | There’s no need to delay my decision. | 不用再拖延我的决定了 |
[37:02] | Your Honor, I urge you to take more time | 法官大人 我恳请您多花点时间 |
[37:05] | with the facts of this hearing. | 考虑本场听证会上所供述的事实 |
[37:06] | More time won’t change my decision. | 再多的时间也不会改变我的决定 |
[37:09] | While it’s true that A.D.A. Atwood engaged in heinous misconduct, | 助理检察官阿特伍德女士确实涉嫌行为不端 |
[37:13] | it doesn’t cancel out | 但这也无法抵消 |
[37:14] | the abundance of evidence against Ms. Keating. | 针对基廷女士的大量证据 |
[37:17] | Defense’s motion to dismiss is denied. | 被告方的撤诉动议无效 |
[37:29] | Well, that was a big waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[37:31] | You think? | 还用说 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:45] | Not now, Janice. | 现在没空 珍妮丝 |
[37:47] | It’s not Janice. | 不是珍妮丝 |
[37:53] | Why are you here, Mr. Walsh? | 你有何贵干 沃什先生 |
[37:57] | I want Wes’ immunity deal. | 我要韦斯的豁免协议 |
[38:06] | Connor? | 康纳尔 |
[38:07] | He’s probably just dropping a mean one in the bathroom. | 他可能只是在厕所蹲着 |
[38:10] | Or he just finally went to Russia. | 或者他终于去俄罗斯了 |
[38:13] | Okay, you do not still get to be mad at him. | 你不能再对他生气了 |
[38:15] | Oh, I get to be mad at him for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子都能继续生他的气 |
[38:17] | He’s not in there. | 他不在 |
[38:18] | Please don’t do this. Please. | 拜托不要这样 拜托 |
[38:20] | Please. Please. – | 拜托 拜托 |
[38:21] | – Hey. – Connor? | -你好 -康纳尔 |
[38:23] | – Where the hell is he? – Where the hell are you? | -他在哪里 -你在哪里 |
[38:25] | Denver’s office. | 丹沃的办公室 |
[38:27] | What? | 什么 |
[38:29] | I’ll file for bifurcation from Frank first thing tomorrow. | 我明早就申请与弗兰克分开辩护 |
[38:35] | Wait for me in your car. | 在你的车里等我 |
[38:39] | Tell him he has to get out of there! | 让他赶紧离开那里 |
[38:40] | God! Are you insane?! | 天啊 你疯了吗 |
[38:42] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna fix this. | 别担心 我会解决的 |
[38:43] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[38:44] | By telling the truth — that Laurel told my story. | 说出真相 劳拉说了我的事 |
[38:48] | No, Connor — | 不 康纳尔 |
[38:49] | It’s the least I can do at this point. | 这是我现在应该做的 |
[38:51] | No, it’s the dumbest thing you can do at this point. | 不 这是你现在能做的最愚蠢的选择 |
[38:53] | All he’s gonna do is think that you’re lying — | 他只会觉得你是在撒谎 |
[38:55] | o-or worse, that you’re a suspect! | 或者更糟 认为你是嫌犯 |
[38:56] | Don’t worry. I’m getting an immunity deal. | 别担心 我拿到了豁免协议 |
[38:58] | He’s having it drafted right now. | 他现在正在起草 |
[38:59] | So, he’s not there? | 他现在不在那里吗 |
[39:01] | – No. – Then leave, please. | -不在 -那赶紧走 拜托 |
[39:03] | We all get it now, that you feel bad, even Laurel. | 我们明白 你现在很难受 连劳拉都理解 |
[39:05] | – Say you’re not mad at him. – I forgive you, Connor. | -说你不气他了 -我原谅你 康纳尔 |
[39:07] | So, please, Connor, just come home! | 拜托 康纳尔 回家吧 |
[39:11] | Atwood went to New York for a job interview. | 阿特伍德去纽约面试了 |
[39:16] | And you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[39:20] | I do. | 我相信 |
[39:22] | Now I don’t know if I believe you. | 我现在不知道该不该相信你 |
[39:27] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[39:28] | After everything I’ve done to you, said to you… | 我对你做了这么多事 说了这么多… |
[39:34] | …still meeting me in cars, helping me… | 你还是和我在车里见面 帮我… |
[39:39] | …it’s hard for me to believe you’re not part of all this. | 我很难相信你跟这一切没关系 |
[39:44] | You’re being scapegoated, and I see it with my own eyes. | 你被人陷害了 是我亲眼所见 |
[39:47] | That’s why I’m helping you. | 所以我才要帮你 |
[39:50] | I’m calling the mystery phone number. | 我要给那个神秘号码打电话 |
[39:52] | You hear that, Connor? | 听到了吗 康纳尔 |
[39:52] | I’m gonna call, and Sylvia or Charles | 我要打了 西尔维娅 查尔斯 |
[39:54] | or one of the Mahoneys are gonna pick up, | 或者马奥尼家的其他成员会接起来 |
[39:55] | and then we’re gonna find out how stupid your plan is. | 然后我们就知道你的计划有多蠢了 |
[39:57] | No, your plan is stupid! | 不 你的计划才蠢 |
[39:58] | – I’m calling. – Tell him to hang up. | -我要打了 -要他快挂掉 |
[39:59] | Like, what is wrong with you? | 你有病吗 |
[40:01] | Seriously, you’re gonna get us all arrested! | 说真的 你会害我们被抓的 |
[40:02] | – Give me the phone! – Move! | -把手机给我 -让开 |
[40:08] | – Put the phone down! – Hang up the phone, Asher. | -把手机放下 -挂掉 亚设 |
[40:20] | Denver. | 丹沃 |
[40:21] | He’s been gunning for me ever since the Hapstall case, Sinclair. | 哈普斯托 辛克莱尔案后他就一直找我麻烦 |
[40:26] | I strong-armed him into closing the case. | 我向他施压要他结案 |
[40:29] | – This is such a reach, Annalise. – No. | -这推测太夸张了 安娜丽丝 -并不 |
[40:33] | What’s a reach is you prosecuting me — | 你起诉我这样一个受人尊重… |
[40:36] | And Atwood would have to do whatever he said. | 阿特伍德会完全照他说的做 |
[40:43] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[40:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:48] | Connor? | 康纳尔 |
[40:52] | It’s Denver’s phone. | 这是丹沃的手机 |
[40:55] | It was here in his desk. | 就在他的桌子里 |
[40:56] | – Hang up the phone! – Tell him to get out of there! | -赶紧挂掉 -让他快离开那里 |
[41:26] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[41:32] | Annalise, are you here? | 安娜丽丝 你在吗 |
[41:38] | There was gas! I smelled gas. | 有煤气 我闻到了煤气味 |
[41:40] | Whoever killed him cut the gas line. | 杀他的人切断了煤气管道 |
[41:46] | I saw someone there… | 我看到有人 |
[41:48] | They ran out of the storm door. | 从防风门逃走了 |
[42:06] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[42:08] | We have a little problem. | 有个小麻烦 |
[42:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:15] | But it got kind of messy. | 不过事情搞得有点大 |