时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[00:13] | I’ve done awful things to her. | 我对她做过很糟糕的事 |
[00:16] | Like…? | 比如 |
[00:19] | – Wes. – Leave. | -韦斯 -你走吧 |
[00:32] | Lahey here. | 我是勒西 |
[00:33] | Gibbins walked out on us. You know anything about that? | 吉宾斯走了 知道为什么吗 |
[00:36] | Why would I? | 我怎么会知道 |
[00:41] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[00:47] | This goes against my better judgment. | 依我的判断我不该这么说的 |
[00:49] | Then trust mine. | 那就相信我的 |
[00:51] | The cops are gonna come here. | 警察要来了 |
[00:54] | Don’t answer the door. | 不要开门 |
[01:13] | Come on. | 接电话啊 |
[01:15] | This is Annalise Keating. | 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[01:16] | Leave a message. | 留下口讯 |
[01:17] | Annalise. It’s Wes. | 安娜丽丝 我是韦斯 |
[01:20] | I just got to the house. | 我刚到你家 |
[01:27] | Please, come home. | 你回来吧 |
[01:37] | His name is Connor Walsh. | 他的名字是康纳尔·沃什 |
[01:38] | The D.A. brought him to the station yesterday. | 地检昨天把他带到警局的 |
[01:40] | No offender with that name in our system. | 我们的系统里没有这个罪犯的名字 |
[01:42] | No, he’s not an offender. | 对 他不是罪犯 |
[01:43] | He’s been kidnapped, and he’s being held against his will! | 他被绑架了 违背了他的意愿 |
[01:46] | Have you been ingesting illegal substances? | 你是不是嗑药了 |
[01:48] | My client here is understandably upset | 我当事人的男友失踪了 |
[01:50] | about his boyfriend being missing. | 他的烦躁是可以理解的 |
[01:51] | While your lack of urgency in this matter | 你对此毫不紧张的态度 |
[01:52] | could be construed as insensitive at best | 往好了说是不敏感 |
[01:54] | but homophobic at worst, we’ll ignore that | 往坏了说是嫌恶同性恋 如果你帮我们 |
[01:56] | if you at least let us file a missing-persons report. | 登记失踪人口 那我们可以忽略这一点 |
[01:59] | – When did you say he went missing? – Last night around 7:00 P.M. | -你们说他什么时候不见了的 -昨晚7点 |
[02:01] | Seriously? Not even a full 24 hours? | 至于吗 都还没有24小时呢 |
[02:03] | – No, but — – You sure he’s not | -不 但…-你们确定 |
[02:05] | just trying to get away from the two of you? | 他不是为了躲开你俩吗 |
[02:06] | Because I can relate. | 因为我能理解这一点 |
[02:09] | You need an appointment to meet with the District Attorney. | 你得预约才能见地区检察官 |
[02:11] | I know, but Mr. Denver is in his office right there, correct? | 我知道 但丹沃先生在他办公室 对吧 |
[02:14] | D.A. Denver — You don’t get to know where he is. | 丹沃检察官 我不能告诉你他的行踪 |
[02:16] | Well, what if I told you that I had | 那如果我告诉你 |
[02:17] | super-juicy information about a case he’s working on? | 我有他正在调查案子的大爆料呢 |
[02:19] | Carl, I need security up here. | 卡尔 我这里需要保安 |
[02:22] | No, no, Janice, Janice, no, no, hang up the phone. | 别 别 珍妮丝 把电话挂了 |
[02:23] | Yeah, another entitled law student. | 没错 又一个自以为是的法学院学生 |
[02:35] | There he is. Hey, hey, hey! There he is! | 他在那儿 他在那儿 |
[02:39] | 找到他了 三楼男厕所 | |
[02:53] | You know “Pissing contest” is just a metaphor, right? | 你知道”比尿尿”只是一种比喻吧 |
[02:56] | Just tell me where you’re holding him. | 告诉我你把他藏哪儿了 |
[02:58] | Who are you talking about? | 你说谁 |
[03:00] | Connor Walsh. | 康纳尔·沃什 |
[03:02] | What? You lost him? | 什么 你们弄丢他了 |
[03:03] | You lost him after he discovered | 在他发现你用来陷害我当事人的 |
[03:05] | the burner phone you used to frame my client. | 一次性手机之后 你弄丢他了 |
[03:08] | That’s a good story. | 故事编得挺好 |
[03:14] | Be careful who catches you in here. | 小心别让人发现你在这里 |
[03:21] | You find him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[03:22] | Denver, yes, not Connor. | 找到丹沃了 没找到康纳尔 |
[03:24] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[03:25] | He’s playing dumb, but he’s scared. | 他在装傻 但是他很害怕 |
[03:28] | Are you almost there? | 你快到了吗 |
[03:29] | I’ll call you after. | 到了打给你 |
[03:42] | Canada’s only a few hours away. | 去加拿大也就几个小时 |
[03:45] | You want to make a run for it? | 你想逃跑吗 |
[03:48] | I’ve been running for 10 years. | 我已经逃了十年了 |
[03:55] | 亨威克 纽约 | |
[04:07] | Ms. Keating? | 基廷女士 |
[04:08] | – Yes. – Right this way. | -我是 -这边走 |
[04:24] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[04:38] | We could pull the fire alarm at the police station, | 我们可以拉响警局的火警警报 |
[04:39] | find Connor that way. | 来找康纳尔 |
[04:40] | Oh, so you can get arrested for real this time? | 好让你这次真的被逮捕 |
[04:42] | He probably already signed an immunity deal. | 他可能已经签了豁免协议了 |
[04:44] | How many times do I have | 我要告诉你多少次 |
[04:45] | to tell you he would never do anything like that? | 他绝对不会干那种事的 |
[04:46] | Until you finally get that you’re wrong! | 直到你发现你看错他了 |
[04:48] | – I need you guys to sit down. – What is that supposed to mean? | -你们都坐下 -那是什么意思 |
[04:50] | I’m sorry. I raided your fridge. | 抱歉 我翻了你的冰箱 |
[04:50] | Think about the amount of times | 想想看他骗了你多少次 |
[04:52] | that he’s lied to you, when he cheated on you, | 出轨了多少次 |
[04:53] | when he chopped up Sam’s body into little pieces. | 还把山姆给碎尸了 |
[04:55] | – Okay, can we please just be nice to each other? – You guys. | -好了 我们能友善一点吗 -伙计们 |
[04:57] | He’s been kidnapped, Laurel! | 他被绑架了 劳拉 |
[04:59] | Maybe you coped fine in that situation, | 你在那种情况下也许可以从容应对 |
[05:01] | but Connor didn’t grow up in a drug cartel. | 但康纳尔不是在贩毒集团长大的 |
[05:03] | He’s not properly prepared to be a hostage. | 他还没有当过人质 |
[05:05] | – You guys. – My dad owns a telecommunications company, | -伙计们 -我爸在经营一家电信公司 |
[05:07] | so way to go with the stereotypes. | 你就继续乱想去吧 |
[05:08] | I need you all to shut up so I can tell you something! | 你们都闭嘴让我说点事情 |
[05:12] | What? Is it — Is it about Connor? | 怎么了 有关康纳尔的吗 |
[05:14] | No. It’s Annalise. | 不 是安娜丽丝 |
[05:16] | Something happen to her? | 她出事了吗 |
[05:19] | She’s meeting with Sylvia Mahoney. | 她在和西尔维娅·马奥尼会面 |
[05:24] | Would you like to start with a cocktail or a glass of wine? | 是想先喝杯鸡尾酒还是红酒 |
[05:30] | Sparkling water is fine. | 苏打水就行 |
[05:32] | Feel free. | 随便点 |
[05:34] | The same for me. Thank you, Clara. | 我也一样 谢谢 克拉拉 |
[05:41] | So… you called me. | 那么 你打电话给我 |
[05:47] | I don’t know what you think I’ve done to you. | 我不知道你认为我对你做过什么 |
[05:49] | I just know I want it to stop. | 我只知道我想让你停手 |
[05:52] | So I’m here to say let’s just put the horrors behind us, | 所以我只是来说让我们放下怨恨 |
[05:56] | move on, keep the people we love safe. | 不计前嫌 保护我们所爱的人 |
[06:00] | A truce? | 休战吗 |
[06:02] | You don’t think that’s a bit naive? | 你不觉得那有点天真吗 |
[06:04] | Practical is what I think it is. | 我觉得是务实 |
[06:07] | It’s delusional. | 痴人说梦 |
[06:08] | In what world do I not get answers | 我凭什么不应该知道 |
[06:10] | for what you’ve done to my family? | 你对我的家庭做了什么 |
[06:12] | – What I’ve done? – Do you want me to sit here | -我做了什么 -你想让我坐在餐厅中央 |
[06:14] | in the middle of this restaurant and list them off? | 一一列举你的罪行吗 |
[06:16] | I lived through the terror | 我经受了 |
[06:17] | you and your husband enacted on me once already. | 你和你丈夫带给我的噩梦 |
[06:19] | I’m not here to do it again. | 我可不想再经受一次 |
[06:20] | – That we enacted on you? – You took my son from me. | -我们带给你的 -你们害死了我孩子 |
[06:25] | That was a car accident, Annalise. | 那是场车祸 安娜丽丝 |
[06:28] | Here we are. | 水来了 |
[06:31] | We have several specials today | 可以占用你们一点时间 |
[06:32] | if I can take just a minute of your time. | 介绍一下我们今天的特别推荐吗 |
[06:34] | Not now, Clara. | 现在不行 克拉拉 |
[06:40] | How dare you whine to me | 你怎么敢跑来 |
[06:42] | about how your life’s been ruined, | 跟我抱怨你被毁掉的生活 |
[06:45] | what you’ve lost? | 抱怨你失去了什么 |
[06:46] | My husband was gunned down in the middle of the street, | 我丈夫在街头被枪杀 |
[06:49] | – my own son framed. – I had nothing to do with that. | -我儿子惨遭陷害 -那不是我干的 |
[06:52] | There is no peace to be had | 如果你一直对我撒谎 |
[06:53] | – if you keep lying to me, Annalise. – I have no reason to lie. | -那就没有谈和的余地了 -我没理由撒谎 |
[06:55] | You have every reason in the world. | 你理由多的是 |
[06:56] | You need to shut up and listen! | 你给我闭嘴听好了 |
[07:08] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[07:10] | I swear on my son and your husband’s graves, | 我以我逝子和你亡夫之名发誓 |
[07:14] | it wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[07:18] | You offered me a deal — | 你给我提供的协议 |
[07:20] | seven years if I squeal on Annalise — | 如果背叛安娜丽丝就只关七年 |
[07:21] | and now I’m saying I’ll take it. | 我打算接受 |
[07:23] | And I’m saying it’s too late. | 我要说现在为时已晚 |
[07:25] | Why? You got someone else to turn on her? | 为什么 你找到另一个背叛她的人了 |
[07:28] | Yep. | 对 |
[07:29] | Because I’m a moron, | 因为我是傻子 |
[07:31] | and I’m going to reveal my entire case to you. | 会把我掌握的情况全都告诉你 |
[07:33] | You don’t know enough about Connor Walsh. | 你并不了解康纳尔·沃什 |
[07:35] | Whatever he testifies to in court is gonna get thrown out. | 他在法庭上作的证不会被认可的 |
[07:38] | What’s all the fuss about Connor Walsh with you people, huh? | 你们怎么都在说康纳尔·沃什 |
[07:42] | Goodbye, Frank. | 再见 弗兰克 |
[07:51] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[07:57] | Bacon, egg, and cheese. | 培根 鸡蛋 芝士 |
[08:00] | So, I turn on Annalise, and I get a sandwich? | 我背叛安娜丽丝只能得到一个三明治 |
[08:03] | You get… blanket immunity | 奖励你 完全豁免权 |
[08:07] | and a sandwich. | 和一个三明治 |
[08:09] | But if you’re not ready to do that… | 不过 如果你没准备好 |
[08:15] | I’m gay, so not eating for 48 hours | 我是同志 所以两天不吃饭 |
[08:19] | is only gonna up my shirtless-selfie game. | 只会给我的无上装自拍加分 |
[08:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:24] | We only have 48 hours to hold you | 接收文件提交后 |
[08:26] | from the time your intake paperwork is filed. | 我们只能关你两天 |
[08:29] | If it’s filed. | 如果提交了 |
[08:31] | This is so illegal. | 知法犯法 |
[08:33] | So is killing your professor’s husband. | 杀死你教授的丈夫也是 |
[08:38] | I’ll give you some time to think. | 给你时间想想 |
[08:43] | I don’t know how you expect me to believe anything you say. | 真不明白你怎么指望我信你的话 |
[08:45] | Then the both of us are just wasting our time. | 那我们就只是在浪费时间 |
[08:49] | That boy, who stood next to Wallace when he was shot | 那孩子 华莱士中枪时站他身边 |
[08:52] | then pointed the finger at my son, worked for you. | 然后又指控我儿子的那个 他替你干活 |
[08:55] | “That boy” — Is that what you call him? | “你孩子” 你这么叫他啊 |
[08:56] | Well, I’d say that’s nice | 想想他对我们全家做了什么 |
[08:58] | considering what he did to my family. | 这么叫已经很客气了 |
[08:59] | Well, what about what you did to him? | 那你又对他做了什么呢 |
[09:00] | And don’t deny it. You ran a DNA test. | 别否认 你做过DNA检测 |
[09:02] | I didn’t need that test to tell me who he was. | 不用检测我也知道他的身份 |
[09:04] | Your husband took what he thought he deserved, | 你丈夫夺取了他以为自己拥有的东西 |
[09:06] | raped that woman, and a life came of it, | 强奸那个女人 还生了孩子 |
[09:08] | – a black boy that he and you could never love. – What? | -你俩都不会喜欢的小黑娃 -什么 |
[09:10] | – But he’s dead now, and that was you. – No. | -可他已经死了 是你干的 -不是 |
[09:12] | You got rid of your family’s shame | 你除掉了家族之耻 |
[09:13] | – because that’s what your family does. – You’re wrong! | -因为你们家的人就会这套 -你错了 |
[09:15] | It makes car accidents happen. | 制造了车祸 |
[09:17] | – It burns down houses… – You’re confused! | -烧毁了房屋 -你弄错了 |
[09:18] | … and pays off A.D.A.’s to put me in jail, | 买通助理检察官送我进监狱 |
[09:19] | – whatever it takes… – Christophe wasn’t | -不计代价 -克里斯多夫不是 |
[09:20] | Wallace’s son. | 华莱士的儿子 |
[09:24] | He was Charles’. | 是查尔斯的 |
[09:30] | He was my grandson. | 他是我孙子 |
[09:37] | – I’m really looking forward to this. – Me too. | -我很期待 -我也是 |
[09:39] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:42] | Rose! | 萝斯 |
[09:45] | Is this your boy? | 这是你儿子啊 |
[09:46] | My babysitter didn’t show. I don’t usually bring him. | 保姆没来 平时我不会带他来的 |
[09:49] | Oh, you’re not in any trouble. Don’t worry. | 我不会找你麻烦的 别担心 |
[09:53] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:55] | Christophe. | 克里斯多夫 |
[09:57] | Nice to meet you, Christophe. | 很高兴认识你 克里斯多夫 |
[09:59] | This is my son, Charles. | 这是我儿子 查尔斯 |
[10:05] | Okay, ti chou, let them get to their party. | 好 爱你 让他们去派对吧 |
[10:08] | – Nice to see you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[10:21] | Do you see now how wrong you’ve been? | 明白你错得多离谱了吗 |
[10:25] | He was my flesh and blood. | 他是我的亲人 |
[10:29] | Charles is your flesh and blood, too, | 查尔斯也是你的骨肉 |
[10:31] | and Wes was the one person who could send him to jail. | 而韦斯是可以送他进监狱的人 |
[10:34] | I had nothing to do with what happened to him. | 我跟韦斯的事没有半点关系 |
[10:36] | You had everything to do with it. | 全都是因为你 |
[10:38] | You left him to grow up alone and poor | 你任他孤零零惨兮兮地长大 |
[10:40] | all while supporting your son, the rapist. | 同时支持你的儿子 那个强奸犯 |
[10:42] | That’s not what happened. | 不是那样的 |
[10:43] | – How are you still defending him? – I’m his mother. | -你怎么还在替他说话 -我是他母亲 |
[10:45] | – That’s my job. – No, | -这是我的职责所在 -不 |
[10:46] | it’s your job to raise a good son. | 你的职责是养个好儿子 |
[10:48] | Oh, how would you know? | 你凭什么这么说 |
[10:49] | I’m the only real mother at this table. | 我们俩只有我真正做过母亲 |
[10:51] | I was a mother. | 我也做过母亲 |
[10:52] | He just came out of my body dead. | 只是他还未出生就夭折了 |
[10:57] | Okay, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[10:59] | I held him against me. | 我紧紧抱着他 |
[11:00] | I felt his skin go cold in my hands. | 感到他渐凉的体温 |
[11:03] | You took everything away from me — | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[11:04] | his life and mine. | 害死他 也要了我的命 |
[11:11] | You are wrong about so much. | 你错得太离谱了 |
[11:32] | – She’s lying! – I don’t think so. | -她在说谎 -我不这么认为 |
[11:33] | – Why? – It’s just a feeling. | -理由 -只是感觉 |
[11:35] | A feeling is a weird way to evaluate the situation. | 审时度势靠感觉也太莫名其妙了 |
[11:37] | Can I say something? | 我能说两句吗 |
[11:38] | – You think Denver did this alone? – I didn’t say that. | -你以为丹沃是单独行事 -我没这么说 |
[11:40] | – Then who is he working with? – I don’t know. We’ll find out. | -那谁是他的同伙 -不知道 会查明的 |
[11:42] | Excuse me! Please. | 打断一下 |
[11:44] | We all want to find out who killed Wes, | 我们都想查出杀害韦斯的凶手 |
[11:46] | – but shouldn’t Connor be the more pressing issue here? – Oh, my God. | -但眼下不是康纳尔的事更紧迫吗 -天啊 |
[11:50] | Oliver, I told you — Nate’s on it. | 奥利弗 我说了内特在负责 |
[11:52] | Okay, but if he doesn’t find him, I have another idea. | 好 如果他找不到 我还有个主意 |
[11:57] | Uh, kiddie porn. | 儿童色情片 |
[11:59] | I read that the Russians put it on their enemies’ computers. | 我知道俄罗斯人会把儿童色情片植入仇家电脑 |
[12:02] | So maybe we could just do that to Denver. | 也许我们也能这样对付丹沃 |
[12:04] | Say we’ll expose his predilection — | 就说如果他不放了康纳尔 |
[12:06] | that we planted, if he doesn’t release Connor. | 我们就曝光事先嫁祸给他的癖好 |
[12:09] | That means we’d have to get kiddie porn. | 也就是说我们得搞到儿童色情片 |
[12:14] | – No. – Okay, then, how are we gonna | -不行 -好吧 那我们如何 |
[12:15] | – get Connor back? – I’m doing everything I can. | -救回康纳尔 -我会尽我所能 |
[12:17] | I don’t know that! | 我可不知道 |
[12:20] | Or I don’t know if I believe that. | 或者说我不知道自己是否相信 |
[12:21] | Because the way you all talk about him, | 因为你们大家说起他的口气 |
[12:24] | it’s like you think he’s some horrible person. | 就像他这个人十恶不赦 |
[12:26] | But I know him, and I love him, | 但我了解他 而且我爱他 |
[12:29] | and I don’t think it’s okay | 我觉得我们就在这里 |
[12:31] | that we’re just sitting around here | 坐等他受到伤害 |
[12:34] | waiting for him to get hurt. | 这样不行 |
[12:44] | Do you want one? | 你来一块 |
[12:47] | – What happened? – You don’t shove stinky food | -怎么了 -你不能把垃圾食物 |
[12:48] | in a pregnant lady’s face. | 往孕妇眼前塞 |
[12:50] | I thought they only got sick in the morning. | 我还以为她们只是早上会恶心 |
[12:52] | They get sick all the time. And why are you always eating? | 孕妇时刻都会恶心 你怎么一直吃东西 |
[12:54] | – I’m stressed. – Yeah, join the club. | -我压力很大 -谁不是呢 |
[12:56] | Okay, you all need to leave. | 好了 你们都该走了 |
[12:57] | – What about Connor? – We don’t have a plan. | -康纳尔怎么办 -我们还没计划呢 |
[12:59] | Because I’m eating your food? | 因为我吃你零食了 |
[13:00] | This is my house, so I get to decide when you leave. | 这是我家 我有权决定你们什么时候走 |
[13:05] | We’ll call you as soon as we know anything. I promise. | 我们一掌握更多消息就会联系你们 |
[13:21] | You have it, or are we going to keep playing games? | 你带来了 还是我们继续玩游戏 |
[13:24] | Games are a hell of a lot more fun | 游戏可比我们现在干的勾当 |
[13:25] | than whatever it is we’re doing. | 有意思多了 |
[13:28] | Just give it to me. | 快给我 |
[13:42] | Get out. | 下车 |
[13:44] | Lovely seeing you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[13:52] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[13:55] | Wes Gibbins’ phone. | 韦斯·吉宾斯的电话 |
[14:00] | You had it this whole time? | 电话一直在你手上 |
[14:01] | Or we found it in your car when we brought you into custody, | 或者是拘留你时在你车里发现的 |
[14:04] | proving that you killed Wes. | 证明是你杀了韦斯 |
[14:05] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[14:07] | Do the Mahoneys have something on you? | 是马奥尼手上有你什么把柄吗 |
[14:09] | Or are they paying you? Do you — | 还是他们贿赂你 |
[14:11] | Do you have lame political aspirations | 你是有什么蹩脚的政治抱负吗 |
[14:12] | and they’re funding your campaign? | 他们赞助你竞选 |
[14:14] | ‘Cause this is corrupt and illegal and stupid. | 这是腐败 违法而且很愚蠢 |
[14:18] | Sign the deal, | 签了协议 |
[14:20] | or we arrest you by the end of the night. | 否则天一亮我们就逮捕你 |
[14:39] | Are they right? | 他们说得对吗 |
[14:44] | Did Sylvia play me? | 我被西尔维娅耍了 |
[14:52] | I take that as a yes. | 我就当你说是了 |
[14:58] | If she cared so much about her grandson, | 如果她真那么在乎自己的孙子 |
[15:02] | then why was it you who protected him and not her? | 为什么保护他的人是你而不是她 |
[15:06] | And she’s hurt people before — | 而且她还伤害过别人 |
[15:08] | you, the baby. | 你和你的孩子 |
[15:11] | That was Wallace. | 是华莱士干的 |
[15:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:22] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[15:24] | To get drunk. | 去大醉一场 |
[15:27] | I’m going to a meeting. Don’t stay up. | 我去参加互助会 不用等我 |
[16:15] | Whatcha reading? | 看什么呢 |
[16:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:27] | – I forgot. – Yeah, hi. | -我忘了 -你好 |
[16:29] | As I told the last two people I talked to, | 如我和前两次接电话的人所说 |
[16:31] | I’m calling to follow up on a missing-persons report I filed. | 我来电查询我上报的一起失踪案 |
[16:34] | Connor Walsh. | 康纳尔·沃什 |
[16:36] | No, that’s the name of the missing person. | 不 那是失踪者的名字 |
[16:38] | I’m Oliver Hampton. | 我叫奥利弗·汉普顿 |
[17:40] | No, I don’t care if I’m not officially next of kin. | 不 我不管我是不是他的最近血亲 |
[17:42] | I’m his boyfriend. | 我是他男朋友 |
[17:43] | Yeah, yeah, “Boyfriend” — Like, like, we’re gay. | 没错 是男朋友 我们是同性恋 |
[17:46] | We do lots of gay things with our penises. | 做很多同性恋的性事 |
[17:47] | What does the hell does that have to do with anything? | 这和案子有什么关系吗 |
[17:50] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[17:51] | I know. It’s stupid to study. | 我知道 现在学习很傻 |
[17:52] | It’s not like I’m actually retaining anything. | 我也不是真的在学什么 |
[17:54] | I just needed to feel…normal. | 我只是想 体会一下正常的感觉 |
[17:57] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话跟你说 |
[18:00] | As you know, | 你也知道 |
[18:00] | this year has been the most awful of my life. | 这一年是我人生中最糟糕的一年 |
[18:05] | And thinking about what Laurel’s going through | 想到劳拉现在的境遇 |
[18:08] | and what’s happening with poor O-man right now, | 想到那边可怜的奥利弗 |
[18:10] | it just… | 我就… |
[18:13] | I realized that I think | 我意识到我觉得 |
[18:15] | we should tell each other things while we still can. | 有些话我们应该趁来得及时告诉对方 |
[18:20] | Okay. | 你说 |
[18:23] | I love you, Michaela. | 我爱你 米凯拉 |
[18:26] | A lot. | 很爱很爱 |
[18:29] | And I know that you probably hate | 我知道你可能 |
[18:33] | that I’m saying this right now | 讨厌我现在说这种话 |
[18:34] | ’cause that’s the message that your face is sending me, but… | 因为你的表情就是这个意思 但是… |
[18:40] | I couldn’t have gotten through any of this without you. | 没有你我肯定无法承受这些事 |
[18:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:45] | I do. | 真的 |
[18:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:51] | I… | 我… |
[18:56] | I think Laurel just called for me. | 我觉得劳拉好像叫我来着 |
[19:26] | You’re gonna have to respond to him at some point. | 你也不可能永远不回应他 |
[19:29] | The only appropriate response to “I love you” | 对我爱你的唯一正确回应 |
[19:31] | is “I love you.” | 就是我爱你 |
[19:33] | Okay, but do you? | 好吧 但你爱他吗 |
[19:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:38] | Because it was Asher who said it or — | 是你不知道爱不爱亚设还是… |
[19:40] | I said I don’t know. | 我说了我不知道 |
[19:41] | I mean, how does anyone know? | 我是说 谁又清楚自己的感情呢 |
[19:44] | How did you know with Aiden? | 你是怎么知道自己爱上了艾登的 |
[19:46] | I think I just loved the idea of Aiden, | 我觉得我只是喜欢他的人设 |
[19:49] | that he was my Barack. | 就像他是我的巴拉克 |
[19:52] | Don’t judge me. | 不许批评我 |
[19:54] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[20:00] | I had a bad childhood. | 我童年不幸福 |
[20:03] | I never learned the proper way to love or be loved. | 我不知道如何爱人与被爱 |
[20:07] | It’s not my fault. | 这又不是我的错 |
[20:12] | Okay, well, just… | 好吧 那… |
[20:16] | You’ll just know when you know. | 等真的爱了你就知道了 |
[20:19] | Or at least, that’s what everyone always says. | 至少 大家都这么说 |
[20:25] | When did you know with Wes? | 你什么时候知道自己爱上韦斯的 |
[20:30] | When it was too late. | 来不及了的时候 |
[21:33] | Is Denver blackmailing you? | 丹沃在勒索你吗 |
[21:36] | Paying you? | 还是收买了你 |
[21:37] | Look, I’m just trying to make sure no one gets in trouble. | 我只是不想再有人受到牵连 |
[21:40] | I think you should worry about yourself. | 我觉得你应该担心担心自己 |
[21:48] | It’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[21:50] | – She used to be a good detective. – Better than you. | -她曾经是个好警探 -是比你好 |
[21:52] | I still know when a boat I’m on is sinking. | 你们要倒霉了我还是能看出来的 |
[21:56] | Where’s Connor Walsh? | 康纳尔·沃什在哪 |
[21:57] | You ever consider you’re the one on the boat? | 你就没觉得快倒霉了的人是你吗 |
[21:59] | ‘Cause tying your fate to Annalise — | 和安娜丽丝站同一个阵营… |
[22:00] | Well, I just don’t get it. | 我真是无法理解 |
[22:01] | Your M.E., Atwood, | 你的法医 阿特伍德 |
[22:04] | whatever other people in this station | 不管局里还有谁在为你做 |
[22:05] | you’ve got doing dirty work for you, | 见不得人的事 |
[22:07] | – there’s gonna be a trail. – Is it the sex? | -都会留下痕迹的 -是为了性吗 |
[22:10] | Do you get off by being used by women above your pay grade? | 被你配不上的女人利用你就开心是吗 |
[22:12] | You’re sounding like a guilty man right now. | 你听起来就像个罪犯 |
[22:14] | You’re her trained dog. | 你就是她的走狗 |
[22:15] | I’ve been working in your office for months, | 我已经为你工作了几个月 |
[22:16] | gathering what I need to take you down. | 搜集着能扳倒你的证据 |
[22:18] | There’s nothing there. | 你什么也找不到 |
[22:19] | Then how come I got a file full of evidence | 那我怎么找到一大堆证据 |
[22:21] | proving corruption, conspiracy, civil-rights violations? | 证明你贪污 密谋 侵犯公民权利的 |
[22:25] | I’m putting you in jail with that bitch! | 我要把你和那个贱人一起关进监狱 |
[22:26] | And that is the only place you’re going! | 这就是你唯一的下场 |
[22:33] | You’re fired just in case that wasn’t clear. | 特别声明一下 你被解雇了 |
[22:39] | – On your feet. – What’s going on? | -跪下 -干什么 |
[22:40] | Connor Walsh, | 康纳·沃什 |
[22:41] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Wes Gibbins. | 你因涉嫌谋杀韦斯·吉宾斯被捕 |
[22:43] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[22:45] | No, this is a set-up. | 不 这是陷害 |
[22:45] | Anything you say can and | 你所说的话 |
[22:47] | will be used against you in a court of law. | 将成为呈堂证供 |
[22:47] | Wait, wait, I’ll — I’ll give you what you want. | 等等 我 我给你你想要的 |
[22:49] | Your immunity deal is off the table. | 你的赦免协议已经失效了 |
[22:51] | What if I know something that could put her away? | 如果我知道一些能把她关起来的事呢 |
[22:55] | And what is that? | 什么 |
[22:57] | Philly P.D. Open up. | 费城警局 开门 |
[23:00] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜查令搜查这里 |
[23:01] | Stay where I can see you. | 待在我能看见的地方 |
[23:08] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[23:09] | They know there’s a copy of Annalise’s phone. | 他们知道这里有安娜丽丝电话的备份 |
[23:11] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[23:11] | – How do you think? – Got it. | -你怎么想的 -找到了 |
[23:14] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[23:18] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[23:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:24] | The police found a copy of your phone in Oliver’s apartment. | 警察在奥利弗家里找到了你的手机的备份 |
[23:30] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[23:32] | Oliver said there was nothing on it. | 奥利弗说里面什么都没有 |
[23:37] | Nothing he found. | 是他没有发现 |
[23:41] | Wes left a voicemail that night. | 那晚韦斯留了一通语音消息 |
[23:44] | Annalise, it’s Wes. | 安娜丽丝 我是韦斯 |
[23:46] | I just got to the house. | 我到你家了 |
[23:49] | I was at the police station. | 我刚才在警察局 |
[23:55] | They found Rebecca’s body. | 他们发现了丽贝卡的尸体 |
[23:58] | They’re saying you did it… | 他们说是你干的… |
[24:01] | all of it… even Sam. | 都是你干的 包括山姆 |
[24:08] | You can’t go down for what I did. | 你不能替我背黑锅 |
[24:10] | There’s no way I could live with myself, so just… | 我没法原谅自己 所以… |
[24:14] | …please, come home. | 你回来吧 |
[24:22] | 语音消息 韦斯 | |
[24:32] | He was scared… as was I. | 他很害怕 我也是 |
[24:37] | And I didn’t want the police to hear him confessing. | 我不想警察听见他认罪 |
[24:40] | Or you didn’t want them to hear how it incriminated you. | 或者是你不想他们听见你是如何牵连其中的 |
[24:44] | It incriminated all of us. | 我们都牵连其中了 |
[24:46] | But Oli didn’t find any voicemail, | 但是奥利没有发现任何语音消息 |
[24:47] | which means it’s gone. | 也就是说它已经被删掉了 |
[24:48] | That’s not true. | 不可能 |
[24:50] | Deleted messages go into the un-allocated data fold. | 删掉的信息会存进未分配的存储盘 |
[24:53] | I might have missed it. | 可能是我漏掉了 |
[24:54] | So the police could still find it? | 这么说警察还是会找到了 |
[24:56] | Now can we blame Connor? | 现在可以怪康纳了吗 |
[24:57] | No, I’d told him there was nothing on it. | 不 我告诉他这上面什么都没有 |
[24:59] | He probably thought it was harmless. | 或许他觉得这不会伤害到我们 |
[25:01] | – Or he took a deal. – This isn’t Connor’s fault. | -或者他接受了协议 -这不怪康纳 |
[25:07] | Now, I have a way to fix this, get Connor back, | 我现在有个解决办法 把康纳弄出来 |
[25:11] | but we have to give Denver another suspect. | 但我们得给丹沃另外找一个嫌犯 |
[25:14] | Frank — He already confessed. | 弗兰克 他已经认罪了 |
[25:16] | Annalise’s case is tied to Frank’s. | 安娜丽丝和弗兰克的案子牵连在一起 |
[25:18] | The Mahoneys — We know that they did this. | 马奥尼家族的人 我们知道是他们做的 |
[25:20] | It’s not the Mahoneys. | 不是马奥尼家的人 |
[25:31] | No. | 不 |
[25:32] | “No” What? | 什么不 |
[25:33] | It’s the only way, Laurel. | 这是唯一的办法 劳拉 |
[25:36] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[25:41] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[25:43] | No, I’m not gonna let you do that. | 不 我不会让你那么做的 |
[25:45] | Honestly, Denver’s never gonna buy that. | 说真的 丹沃也不会相信 |
[25:48] | Maybe we should just go with Oliver’s kiddie-porn idea. | 也许我们该采用奥利弗儿童色情片的办法 |
[25:51] | You pretended you love him, | 你假装自己爱他 |
[25:52] | and now you’re gonna sell him out to save yourself. | 现在却要出卖他来救自己 |
[25:54] | To save us all. | 救我们所有人 |
[25:55] | God, he was good. He was the only one of us — | 天啊 他是好人 他是我们中唯一的好人 |
[25:57] | He would want us to do this, and you know that. | 你知道他会希望我们这么做 |
[25:59] | Now you’re turning him into a murderer. | 你现在要诬陷他杀人 |
[26:01] | He was murderer. | 他确实杀了人 |
[26:06] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[26:07] | I assumed it was Frank, but maybe Rebecca was you. | 我之前觉得是弗兰克 但丽贝卡也许是你杀的 |
[26:10] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[26:11] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静下来 |
[26:12] | Or maybe it was the both of you? | 也许是你俩联手干的 |
[26:14] | Maybe we all just need to take a deep breath. | 也许我们都该深呼吸放轻松 |
[26:16] | How convenient — Now Wes is gonna go down for Sam and Rebecca, | 多方便 韦斯承担山姆与丽贝卡的死 |
[26:19] | and the two of you get off. | 你们俩都没嫌疑了 |
[26:19] | Well, you know what? You need to grow the hell up! | 你知道吗 你给我成熟一点 |
[26:23] | I’m doing this for you — each of you — | 我这是为了你们每个人 |
[26:25] | so you don’t have to go to prison | 这样你们才不会进监狱 |
[26:27] | and get naked in group showers | 在公共浴室光着身子洗澡 |
[26:28] | and crap in front of people that might rape you. | 在可能强奸你的人面前脱裤子拉屎 |
[26:31] | It’s death in there. | 里面很恐怖 |
[26:34] | And this horrible thing that we must do… | 我们必须做这么可怕的事 |
[26:37] | it’s life. | 是为了生存 |
[26:46] | He would want us to do this. | 他会希望我们这么做 |
[26:52] | You never knew him. | 你根本不了解他 |
[26:55] | You don’t know what he would want. | 你不知道他会希望怎么做 |
[27:14] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我的气吗 |
[27:16] | No. Why would I be mad at you? | 没有 我为什么生你的气 |
[27:19] | Please stop. | 别做了 |
[27:23] | I’m doing these for your benefit. | 我这么做是为你好 |
[27:25] | Maybe you’ll actually love me if I have abs. | 如果我有腹肌也许你就会爱我了 |
[27:29] | Oh, God, just… let me explain, please. | 天啊 请听我解释 |
[27:38] | “I don’t know” is the truth. | “我不知道”是实话 |
[27:42] | I really, really wish I did know | 我真的很希望我知道 |
[27:44] | so that I could honestly say it or not say it, | 这样我才能如实回答你 |
[27:47] | but what I don’t think is fair is for me to say it | 但是因为你想让我说 或是你先说了 |
[27:49] | just because you want me to or because you said it first. | 就让我也说出那三个字并不公平 |
[27:54] | Yeah, I only want you to say it if you mean it. | 我只想让你真心说出那三个字 |
[27:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:00] | I felt better before this conversation. | 跟你谈了之后反而不好了 |
[28:10] | I need a favor, and you both need to say yes. | 我需要帮忙 你俩都得答应我 |
[28:13] | That’s not really a fair way to ask for a favor. | 这么叫人帮忙真不公平 |
[28:15] | I don’t think Annalise’s plan is gonna work. | 我觉得安娜丽丝的计划不会成功 |
[28:17] | I think that Denver is gonna see right through it, | 我觉得丹沃会看穿这个计划 |
[28:18] | and Connor may be already cracked. | 康纳尔可能已经说出真相了 |
[28:20] | Either way, we go to jail, | 无论如何我们都会进监狱 |
[28:21] | and the one thing that I can’t handle about | 但有一件事我不能接受 |
[28:23] | that is not knowing what happened to Wes. | 就是不知道韦斯到底遭遇了什么 |
[28:24] | That’s not right. It’s not okay. | 这样不对 这样不行 |
[28:28] | So I just need your support on this. | 所以我需要你们支持我办这件事 |
[28:31] | What’s “This”? | 什么事 |
[28:33] | Just say yes, and then I’ll tell you. | 答应我再告诉你们 |
[28:41] | Why hasn’t she called yet? | 她为什么还没打来 |
[28:45] | She’ll call. | 她会打来的 |
[28:47] | We’re both losing right now. | 我们现在是两败俱伤 |
[28:49] | And we’re going to keep losing | 只要我们还掐着对方的喉咙 |
[28:50] | as long as we stay at each other’s throats. | 我们都会一败涂地 |
[28:52] | It’s just gonna get bloodier. | 场面会越来越难看 |
[28:54] | We could fight to the death, | 我们可以至死方休 |
[28:57] | or we can put all this behind us. | 也可以就此打住 |
[28:59] | How? | 怎么做 |
[29:02] | I’m gonna tell you what you’re gonna find on my phone. | 我会告诉你你在我手机上会发现什么 |
[29:06] | They found Rebecca’s body. | 他们发现了丽贝卡的尸体 |
[29:08] | They’re saying you did it… | 他们说是你干的 |
[29:11] | all of it… | 都是你干的 |
[29:13] | even Sam. | 包括山姆 |
[29:17] | You can’t go down for what I did. | 你不能替我背黑锅 |
[29:20] | There’s no way I could live with myself, so just… | 我没法原谅自己 所以… |
[29:26] | please, come home. | 你回来吧 |
[29:37] | Wes killed my husband. | 韦斯杀了我丈夫 |
[29:41] | He confessed to it on the voicemail he left that night. | 那天晚上他在我的语音信箱里认罪了 |
[29:48] | And that he killed his girlfriend, Rebecca Sutter. | 而且他杀了他的女朋友 丽贝卡·萨特 |
[30:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:06] | Your detectives called him to the station that day, | 你的警探那天打电话叫他去警局 |
[30:10] | confronted him about what he’d done. | 当面对质他的所作所为 |
[30:12] | He had the chance to sign the deal and pin it all on me. | 他原本有机会接受协议把所有罪都推给我 |
[30:17] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:19] | Please! | 拜托 |
[30:21] | Why didn’t he? | 他为什么没有 |
[30:22] | Well, because no one knew the Wes Gibbins I did. | 因为没人像我一样了解韦斯莱·吉宾斯 |
[30:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:27] | The boy who showed signs of aggression and violence | 这孩子很小就显示出 |
[30:29] | – at an early age… – Help! | -攻击和暴力倾向 -救命 |
[30:31] | …who was suspected of stabbing his mother, Rose Edmond… | 他有拿刀捅他母亲萝斯·埃德蒙的嫌疑 |
[30:34] | Please! | 拜托 |
[30:35] | – …A law student who was confined…. – Help! | -一个因有自杀危险 -救命 |
[30:37] | to psychiatric care for threatening to take his own life. | 而被强制进行精神病护理的法学生 |
[30:42] | But in the end, there was always the monster. | 但最后 还是没能战胜心魔 |
[30:58] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[31:04] | So he killed himself. | 所以他自杀了 |
[31:30] | Better to die than go to jail. | 宁死也不想进监狱 |
[31:33] | A suicide by fire? | 纵火自杀 |
[31:34] | Well, it’s your job to sell that. | 让人信服就是你的工作了 |
[31:42] | All I know is I’ve given you what you need | 我只知道我已经给了你足够的证据 |
[31:43] | to drop my charges. | 可以放弃对我的指控了 |
[31:51] | No. | 不行 |
[31:52] | Connor Walsh found the burner phone you used | 康纳尔·沃什在你那儿发现了 |
[31:54] | to frame me in your possession. | 你用来陷害我的一次性手机 |
[31:57] | He’ll testify to that in court. | 他会在法庭上作证的 |
[31:58] | You think anyone will believe him? | 你觉得会有人相信他吗 |
[32:00] | You want me to come after you | 你希望我像你抓着我不放那样 |
[32:00] | – the way you came after me? – You mean kill me? | -抓着你不放吗 -你是说杀了我吗 |
[32:02] | You’re the only killer in this room. | 你是这个房间里唯一的凶手 |
[32:04] | – Oh, please. – That boy’s blood is on your hands. | -拜托 -你的双手上都是那孩子的鲜血 |
[32:06] | Maybe you didn’t do it yourself, | 也许你没有亲自动手 |
[32:07] | but you’re behind it, and both of us know that. | 但你是幕后黑手 这一点我们都很清楚 |
[32:09] | He was burned like a piece of trash, | 他像是垃圾一样被烧死 |
[32:11] | and you deserve to feel the same pain. | 你也应该感受一下那种痛苦 |
[32:16] | But you know what? I’m gonna let you win. | 但是 我让你赢 |
[32:20] | So take the gift. | 所以收下这份大礼吧 |
[32:23] | Take it, or I’ll come for you. | 收下它 不然我不会放过你 |
[32:26] | I’ll find every cop you’ve paid off, | 我会找出每一个被你买通的警察 |
[32:28] | every defendant you’ve framed, | 每一个被你陷害的被告 |
[32:29] | and I’ll keep coming at you | 我会一直盯着你 |
[32:31] | until I have your head on a stick in front of the courthouse. | 直到把你的脑袋钉在法院门前 |
[32:36] | Give me my deal. | 把我的协议给我 |
[32:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[32:46] | Did it — Did it not work? | 起作用了吗 |
[32:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:53] | – I was so worried about you. – I know. | -我担心死你了 -我知道 |
[32:57] | I thought something awful happened to you. | 我以为你会发生不好的事 |
[32:58] | It didn’t. I’m — I’m okay. I’m okay. | 没有 我…我没事 我没事 |
[33:04] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[33:12] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[33:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:29] | Would you recommend this place for dinner? | 你会推荐这里的晚餐吗 |
[33:31] | I’m from out of town, | 我从外地过来 |
[33:32] | and I didn’t come to New York for terrible food. | 我来纽约可不是为了难吃的东西 |
[33:35] | The food’s okay. Drinks are better. | 这里吃的还行 酒更好 |
[33:39] | Buy me a drink, and I’ll see if I agree. | 请我喝一杯 我看看我同不同意 |
[33:42] | You could at least tell me your name. | 那你至少可以告诉我你的名字 |
[33:45] | Buy me that drink, and I’ll tell you everything. | 请我喝一杯 我什么都告诉你 |
[33:55] | I know Kate was our scheduled speaker, | 我知道凯特是预定好的发言人 |
[33:57] | but she’s running a little late. | 但是她迟到了 |
[33:59] | So, would anyone like to start? | 所以 有没有人想先说 |
[34:06] | I’ll go. | 我来 |
[34:08] | Great. | 很好 |
[34:11] | My name is Annalise, and I’m an alcoholic. | 我叫安娜丽丝 我酗酒 |
[34:16] | Hello, Annalise. | 你好 安娜丽丝 |
[34:21] | I lost someone. | 我失去了一个人 |
[34:25] | He was a student of mine. | 他曾是我的学生 |
[34:27] | They found Rebecca’s body. | 他们发现了丽贝卡的尸体 |
[34:29] | They’re saying you did it… | 他们说是你干的 |
[34:32] | all of it… | 都是你干的 |
[34:33] | even Sam. | 包括山姆 |
[34:34] | You can’t go down for what I did. | 你不能替我背黑锅 |
[34:36] | There’s no way I could live with myself so just… | 我没法原谅自己 所以… |
[34:40] | please, come home. | 你回来吧 |
[34:42] | Obviously, this points to Gibbins being behind | 很显然 这表明吉宾斯是杀害 |
[34:44] | both the Sam Keating and Rebecca Sutter murders, | 山姆·基廷和丽贝卡·萨特的凶手 |
[34:47] | thereby casting doubt on our entire case. | 从而使我们整个案子都有疑点 |
[34:50] | That depends on how it’s interpreted by a jury. | 这得看陪审团怎么定夺 |
[34:53] | I no longer want to bring Ms. Keating’s case before a jury. | 我不想再起诉基廷女士了 |
[34:57] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:58] | I can’t in good conscience continue to prosecute her | 勒西先生现在给了我这个语音留言 |
[35:02] | now that Mr. Lahey has brought me this voicemail. | 我不能昧着良心继续起诉她 |
[35:04] | Since the night of the crime, | 自案发当晚起 |
[35:05] | he’s been adamant our office has had the wrong suspects. | 他就很坚定地说我们搞错嫌犯了 |
[35:07] | I had no hard evidence till I found the voicemail. | 在我找到语音留言之前没有任何确凿证据 |
[35:11] | You’re going to get destroyed in the press. | 你会被媒体狂轰乱炸的 |
[35:12] | – The Attorney General… – I have no other choice, Your Honor. | -检察长 – 我别无选择 法官大人 |
[35:18] | I got this one wrong. | 这次我错了 |
[35:20] | I’m a professor. | 我是个教授 |
[35:23] | I knew him before that — | 在那之前 他还是个孩子时 |
[35:25] | since he was a boy. | 我就认识他 |
[35:29] | His mother died and left him alone. | 他母亲去世 留下他一个人 |
[35:31] | I…tried to look after him. | 我试图照顾他 |
[35:35] | I just kept picturing you in some well, | 我一直在想你在口井里面 |
[35:38] | putting the lotion in the basket. | 把乳液放在篮子里 |
[35:40] | – It wasn’t that bad. – I know. | -没那么糟 -我知道 |
[35:41] | Just — You’re the most important thing in my life, | 只是 你是我生命中最重要的人 |
[35:42] | so whatever you want, I’m here. | 不管你要什么 我都在这里 |
[35:44] | We can move to California. | 我们可以搬到加州去 |
[35:45] | We can make a million babies if you want. | 你想要的话我们可以造一堆孩子 |
[35:47] | Good, let’s get started, then. | 好 那就开始造孩子吧 |
[35:51] | – Connor, I’m serious. – I know. | -康纳尔 我是认真的 -我知道 |
[35:53] | No, Connor, no, I’m really serious. | 不 康纳尔 我真的是认真的 |
[35:58] | Marry me. | 我们结婚吧 |
[36:01] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[36:03] | Marry me. | 我们结婚吧 |
[36:08] | I didn’t do it because I was trying to be some saint. | 我这么做不是因为我是个圣人 |
[36:10] | I did it out of guilt. | 我是出于愧疚 |
[36:14] | I hurt him in ways that I couldn’t even admit in this room. | 我都不能在这个房间里说出我伤害他的方式 |
[36:19] | Look, you miss Wes. I get that. I do. | 听着 你想念韦斯 我懂 真的 |
[36:22] | I… | 我 |
[36:24] | I miss my dad… every day… | 我也想我爸爸 每一天 |
[36:28] | so much, and he was a giant ass, | 非常想 而他之前就是个混蛋 |
[36:31] | but… | 但是 |
[36:32] | this is not a good idea, Laurel. | 这不是个好主意 劳拉 |
[36:36] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[36:44] | I just couldn’t leave him alone. | 我没法放着他不管 |
[36:49] | And I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[36:57] | I lost a baby in a car accident, | 我在一场车祸里失去了我的孩子 |
[37:03] | but… | 但是 |
[37:04] | …it was much worse than that. | 事实还要更糟糕 |
[37:34] | It should’ve been me. | 死的应该是我 |
[37:36] | I know that, so… | 我知道 所以 |
[37:41] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你想做什么都行 |
[37:45] | Go after the people who did this, find them. | 追查真凶 找出是谁干得 |
[37:51] | I’m here for you. | 我听候差遣 |
[38:03] | I just couldn’t keep him out of my head. | 我没办法不想他 |
[38:07] | I mean, I would just… | 我是说 我原本应该 |
[38:10] | worry if he did his homework | 担心他有没有做作业 |
[38:12] | or if he had any friends. | 或者有没有朋友 |
[38:15] | And on Christmas, it would just make me sick | 或者在圣诞节 我会担心 |
[38:18] | worrying if he even had any presents. I — | 他有没有收到礼物 我 |
[38:24] | I told myself to stay away. | 我告诫自己不要插手 |
[38:26] | What was broken in me was broken. | 我内心毁掉的部分已经完了 |
[38:28] | No one could fix it. | 没人能修好 |
[38:31] | And then I did the opposite. | 但之后我做了截然相反的事 |
[38:35] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[38:36] | He invited me back to his place. | 他请我去他的住处 |
[38:37] | He’s getting a cab right now. | 他现在在叫车 |
[38:38] | – Then go. We’ll follow you. – No, we won’t! | -那就去 我们跟着你 -不 不行 |
[38:40] | – It’s better. We’re gonna confront him there. – No, I can’t. | -那更好 我们在那里跟他对质 -不行 |
[38:42] | – This is for Wes. – No, it’s for you, and I’m sorry, | -这是为了韦斯 -不 是为你 但抱歉 |
[38:44] | but you’re not the only one who knows what love is here. | 你不是这里唯一知道爱是什么的人 |
[38:46] | I think I love you, too. | 我觉得我也爱你 |
[38:47] | – Oh, my God. Stop. -Are you sure? | -天呐 住口 -你确定吗 |
[38:49] | Hey, the guy who killed Wes is outside, | 杀韦斯的人就在外面 |
[38:51] | and we have a chance to finally confront him! | 我们终于有机会跟他对质了 |
[38:53] | No, because that would make us insane, stupid people. | 不 因为那样会让我们看起来很傻 |
[38:54] | How do you suddenly know? | 你怎么突然明白了 |
[38:55] | We are not doing this right now! | 我们现在不能做这些 |
[38:57] | – Okay, I’m leaving. – Laurel! Laurel! | -好吧 我走了 -劳拉 劳拉 |
[38:59] | He’s a rapist and probably a killer. | 他是个强奸犯 还可能是杀人犯 |
[39:01] | I know. It’s fine. I have this. | 我知道 没关系 我有这个 |
[39:03] | – What is that?! Are you — – Are you insane?! | -那是什么 你… -你疯了吗 |
[39:07] | I took him into my life, into my home. | 我让他进入我的生活 我的家 |
[39:12] | He needed someone to look after him, | 他需要有人照顾他 |
[39:14] | someone to love him, and I wanted to be that person. | 有人爱他 我想做那个人 |
[39:17] | I wanted to protect him. | 我想保护他 |
[39:21] | I tried so hard. | 我那么努力 |
[39:25] | Stop that girl! | 拦住那姑娘 |
[39:33] | All I did was ruin him. | 但我却毁了他 |
[39:34] | I mean, if I had just left him alone, | 如果我没有管他 |
[39:36] | he would’ve been fine, but I just — | 他现在还好好的 但我… |
[39:38] | I just wanted to — I wanted to love him. | 我只是想去爱他 |
[39:41] | I wanted to hold him tight. | 我想抓紧他 |
[39:44] | I wanted to keep him safe… | 我想保证他的安全 |
[39:51] | …this boy, my student, | 这个孩子 我的学生 |
[39:56] | who was really just a stranger to me. | 他本来对我只是个陌生人 |
[39:57] | Laurel? | 劳拉 |
[40:01] | Dominick? | 多米尼克 |
[40:02] | Give me a hug. | 来抱抱我 |
[40:10] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[40:13] | We have a little problem. | 有个小麻烦 |
[40:16] | Guapísima! | 真漂亮 |
[40:17] | “Smart” might also be a compliment your daughter likes to hear. | 我也许更想听你说我聪明 |
[40:19] | You’re a member of this family, | 你是这个家的一分子 |
[40:21] | and you reap the benefits, m’ija. | 你也有好处 我的闺女 |
[40:22] | Don’t ever disappear on me like that again. | 不要再那样突然失踪了 |
[40:26] | At least tell me he’s dead. | 至少告诉我他死了 |
[40:28] | Yeah. But it got kind of messy. | 对 不过事情搞得有点大 |
[40:36] | – What are you doing here? – I’m in town for work. | -你在这里做什么 -我进城工作 |
[40:38] | You? | 你 |
[40:40] | Laurel! | 劳拉 |
[40:43] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[40:46] | This is Dominick. He’s a — He’s a family friend. | 这是多米尼克 他是 我家的朋友 |
[40:55] | That’s a lie. | 那是谎话 |
[40:58] | He wasn’t just a stranger. | 他不只是个陌生人 |
[41:05] | He was, um… | 他是… |
[41:14] | He felt… | 他感觉 |
[41:23] | He — | 他 |
[41:23] | He felt… | 他感觉 |
[41:29] | He felt like my son. | 他感觉像我儿子 |
[41:41] | He felt like my son… | 他感觉像我儿子 |
[41:45] | because he was. | 因为他就是 |
[41:46] | He was my son. | 他就是我儿子 |
[41:51] | He was my son. He was my son. | 他是我儿子 他就是我儿子 |
[42:02] | And he’s gone. | 但他死了 |