时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You left him there to die! | 你把他留在那儿等死 |
[00:03] | – Come on, Wes! Breathe! – I tried to save him. | -拜托 韦斯 呼吸 -我想救他来着 |
[00:05] | You need to go and kill yourself. | 你应该去自杀 |
[00:07] | That’s the one good thing you’re gonna do in your life. | 这就是你这一生中唯一能做的好事 |
[00:09] | You’re gonna go, and you’re gonna kill yourself, Connor! | 你离开 然后去自杀 康纳尔 |
[00:11] | And I’m thinking, | 当时我就想 |
[00:13] | “Why can’t this queen defend me?” | 要是能让这个女王为我辩护该多好 |
[00:16] | I’m having the baby. | 我要把宝宝生下来 |
[00:17] | I’m due in 5 months. | 我五个月之后就生了 |
[00:19] | That’s my news. | 这是我的好消息 |
[00:20] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你们让我说完 |
[00:21] | I’m letting you go. | 你们可以走了 |
[00:22] | We’re halfway through law school. | 我们已经在法学院读到一半了 |
[00:24] | No stupid recommendation letter | 这个破推荐信 |
[00:26] | is gonna make up for my embarrassing GPA | 又不能拉高我那可怜的绩点 |
[00:27] | or the fact that we’re pariahs on that campus! | 也不能改变我们在学校被人唾弃的事实 |
[00:32] | No. | 不 |
[00:33] | Ms. Winterbottom? I’m ready for you. | 温特波顿女士 你可以进来了 |
[00:36] | 爸爸 我们俩是不是都很上相 我爱你 | |
[00:40] | For me to report favorably, | 要想让我给正面报告 |
[00:41] | do not show up late, do not cancel, do not drink. | 就不要迟到 不要取消 不要喝酒 |
[00:44] | A nurse said they found drugs in her system. | 护士说在她体内发现了药物痕迹 |
[00:46] | – What drugs? – Where’s the baby? | -什么药物 -我的孩子呢 |
[00:48] | Tell me where my baby is! | 告诉我我的孩子在哪儿 |
[00:51] | No, it’s not the time to discuss this. | 不 现在不是讨论这件事的时候 |
[00:54] | You know what you’re doing. You know it’s wrong. | 你知道你在干什么 你知道不该这么做 |
[00:58] | You keep going and I’ll stop picking up your calls. | 你再这样我就不接你电话了 |
[01:02] | She’s here. | 她到了 |
[01:04] | I’ll call you after. | 我晚点打给你 |
[01:11] | Let’s go. | 进来吧 |
[01:17] | How does it feel to be back? | 回来感觉如何 |
[01:23] | Good. | 感觉不错 |
[01:24] | You don’t have to say that for my benefit. | 你不用说给我听 |
[01:27] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[01:28] | I’m…just tired. | 我只是很累 |
[01:32] | Are you not sleeping? | 你有好好睡觉吗 |
[01:45] | I’d imagine hotel living is not as glamorous as it sounds. | 恐怕住旅馆没那么舒服 |
[01:45] | 以撒·罗亚医生 儿时经历的负面影响 | |
[01:49] | Hotel is fine. | 旅馆还行 |
[01:52] | It’s cheap. | 很便宜 |
[01:54] | There’s a maid. | 有人打扫 |
[01:56] | You could just wake up and run away without any guilt. | 你醒来就可以直接走人 不用内疚 |
[01:59] | Is there a mini bar? | 有迷你酒吧吗 |
[02:02] | Most hotels, they have one. | 多数旅馆都会提供 |
[02:06] | I haven’t had a drink. | 我没喝酒 |
[02:10] | You can Breathalyze me if you want. | 你可以测我的酒精含量 |
[02:13] | I’m tired because I went back to work. | 我很累是因为我开始工作了 |
[02:18] | I took on my first case last week. | 上周接了第一个案子 |
[02:20] | Already? | 这么快 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I mean, I know it’s soon, but this client… | 是的 我知道太快了 但是那当事人 |
[02:27] | she needed me. | 她需要我 |
[02:38] | – Hi. – The Queen is back! | -你好 -女王回来了 |
[02:40] | Oh, stop. | 别这么说 |
[02:42] | They told me it was a lawyer in here. | 他们说有个律师在等我 |
[02:44] | I thought it was my broke-down public defender. | 我还以为是那个没用的公设辩护律师 |
[02:47] | The outside look good on you, roomie. | 出去之后过的不错啊 室友 |
[02:50] | No more ashy skin or that c-cutout weave. | 皮肤好了 头发也像样了 |
[02:54] | You know, you should go show the other girls, | 你应该进去给其他人看看 |
[02:57] | – make ’em jealous. – I still owe Claudia an ass whuppin’. | -让她们嫉妒 -我还没收拾克劳蒂亚呢 |
[02:59] | Yes, you do. | 没错 |
[03:02] | But this time, you’d probably win. | 这次你肯定能赢 |
[03:04] | I can see it in your eyes — you got your groove back. | 我从你眼睛里能看出来 你的活力回来了 |
[03:07] | Well, there’s a reason for that. | 自然是有原因的 |
[03:09] | Ooh, you get yourself a man? | 你找了个男人 |
[03:11] | No, I got my license back. | 不 我拿回执业资格了 |
[03:13] | And I know who I want for my first client. | 并且想好第一个代理谁了 |
[03:18] | Don’t be messing with me. | 别跟我开玩笑 |
[03:21] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你弄出去的 |
[03:31] | Okay, they’re charging you | 你被指控 |
[03:33] | with illegal possession of a firearm. | 非法持有枪支 |
[03:35] | The officer said that he pulled you over | 警官说他因你卖淫而把你拦下 |
[03:37] | for solicitation and found the gun. | 随后发现了你的枪 |
[03:38] | – Do you deny that? – I’m a hooker. | -你承认吗 -我是个妓女 |
[03:40] | A girl needs her protection. | 总得保护自己 |
[03:41] | Okay, don’t say that in front of the judge. | 别在法官面前这么说 |
[03:44] | With your past felony convictions, | 鉴于你的重罪前科 |
[03:46] | a guilty sentence carries an automatic 8 to 10 years. | 如果被判有罪则刑期为8到10年 |
[03:48] | Public defender said plead it out, that go down to six. | 公设律师说承认有罪可减刑至6年 |
[03:51] | Public defenders always say that. | 公设律师总这么说 |
[03:53] | Here, sign this. | 给 签字 |
[03:55] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[03:56] | It’s a change-of-counsel form to make it official. | 律师更换表格 这样我就正式代理你了 |
[04:00] | What, you don’t want the Queen defending you now? | 怎么 你又不想让女王给你辩护了 |
[04:03] | I can’t afford you, Annalise. | 我请不起你 安娜丽丝 |
[04:05] | You can’t afford free? | 不要钱你都请不起 |
[04:11] | You one crazy-ass bitch, I will give you that. | 你这个疯女人 |
[04:41] | 米凯拉 别忘了洗澡 | |
[04:43] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[04:44] | What was your most pivotal experience as a law student? | 作为法学学生 你最重要的经验是什么 |
[04:47] | 10 words or less — go. | 不多于10个字 开始 |
[04:49] | Meeting the love of my life | 为了案子献身 |
[04:50] | while trying to seduce him for a case. | 却遇见了真爱 |
[04:53] | That was more than 10 words, but good answer. | 字数超了 不过我喜欢 |
[04:57] | Uh, what is your greatest asset? | 你最大的资本是什么 |
[05:00] | You know what my greatest asset is. | 你知道我最大的资本是什么 |
[05:02] | Connor, take this seriously. | 康纳尔 认真点 |
[05:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:06] | Is someone nervous about my job prospects? | 有人在担心我的工作前景 |
[05:09] | One of us has to actually pay for this apartment, | 总得有人付房租 |
[05:11] | and my hourly wage at I.T. For Me | “我家的电脑帮手”那点工资 |
[05:14] | isn’t exactly gonna cover it. | 可不够交的 |
[05:16] | Do they purposely want you to emulate an eggplant emoji | 他们是故意让你穿这制服学茄子 |
[05:18] | in that uniform, or am I just a perv? | 还是因为我是个变态才这么想 |
[05:21] | All the other colors were taken. | 其他颜色都选走了 |
[05:22] | And for future reference, your greatest asset is this. | 另外如果被问到 你最大的资本在这里 |
[05:29] | Your heart. | 你的心 |
[05:30] | Oh, I-I got it. | 我知道 |
[05:31] | I just don’t want to barf on my only clean shirt. | 我只是不想吐在唯一一件干净的衣服上 |
[05:49] | You have cream cheese on your face. | 你脸上有奶酪 |
[05:50] | You wanna lick it off? | 要帮我舔掉吗 |
[05:52] | Is that a dare? | 你当我不敢吗 |
[05:52] | Will you two knock it off? | 别闹了 |
[05:53] | They’ve been sizing us up since we walked in here — | 我们从进门开始就在被评估 |
[05:55] | judging our posture, how we interact. | 从我们的体态到如何与人交流 |
[05:57] | Trying to psych us out. | 想让我们紧张 |
[05:59] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[05:59] | This is “Lord of the Flies,” Baby. | 这就像是”蝇王” |
[06:01] | Not every little Piggy’s gonna make it off the beach alive. | 不是每只小猪都能活下来的 |
[06:03] | – Are you gonna eat the rest of that? – Button your blazer. | -你还吃吗 -把衣服扣好 |
[06:05] | No one’s gonna hire you with your belly poking out. | 挺着肚子没人会雇你的 |
[06:08] | I’m barely showing. | 我肚子没挺着好吗 |
[06:09] | Your boobs are. | 胸挺着呢 |
[06:11] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[06:12] | Like I’ve ever even looked at your… | 我从来没看过你的 |
[06:14] | boobs or thought about them. | 胸 也没想过 |
[06:15] | Well, I say free the bump, | 要我说别管它 |
[06:16] | and if they discriminate, you can sue, | 如果他们歧视你 你就告他们 |
[06:19] | and you can use the money to sit on your ass for a few years. | 然后就可以靠赔偿金潇洒几年了 |
[06:21] | Because clearly a pregnant woman wouldn’t want to work? | 你的意思是孕妇不想工作 |
[06:25] | No, I just… T-That’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[06:27] | I don’t care what you meant. | 我才不在乎你什么意思 |
[06:28] | I did my research. I know what firm I want. | 我做过功课 我知道我想进哪家律所 |
[06:30] | Caplan & Gold — they have offices all around the world, | 卡普兰·高德联合律所 办公室遍布全球 |
[06:33] | the best clients, and they have a class-action suit | 高级客户 还有个可能会上最高院的 |
[06:35] | that’s probably gonna go to the Supreme Court. | 集体诉讼 |
[06:37] | I’m meeting them at noon. | 我中午和他们见面 |
[06:38] | How did I not know about that case? | 我怎么不知道那诉讼 |
[06:40] | Do your own research, Micky. | 做你的功课去 小米 |
[06:41] | Wow. Looks like, uh, someone else is the Piggy now. | 现在谁是小猪了 |
[06:44] | Your flop sweat is starting. | 你开始紧张冒汗了 |
[06:45] | Oh, I don’t think so, sweetheart, not today. | 不会的 亲爱的 今天绝对不会 |
[06:46] | I’ve got my secret weapons in place. | 我有秘密武器 |
[06:49] | Adult diapers. I’m as dry as the Sahara. | 成人尿布 我像撒哈拉沙漠一样干燥 |
[06:52] | Like your vagina. | 像你的阴道一样 |
[06:54] | It’s adorable the four of you showed up — | 你们四个会来还真是可爱 |
[06:56] | the lowest-ranked people in the class. | 班上分数最低的四个人 |
[06:58] | I can’t say I’d be as brave if I was in your shoes. | 如果我是你们可未必这么勇敢 |
[07:00] | Yeah, it’s ’cause your shoes are small like yo– | 没错 因为你太没用 就和你的 |
[07:01] | Like my package, yeah. | 老二一样 |
[07:02] | Why don’t you get on your knees and I’ll show you? | 你跪下我让你试试看怎么样 |
[07:05] | You know, just so we’re clear, | 顺便说一声 |
[07:07] | the only reason the four of you guys even got interviews | 你们四个之所以能来面试 |
[07:09] | is because people want to gossip about Annalise. | 是因为大家想知道安娜丽丝的八卦 |
[07:13] | He’s wrong. | 他在胡扯 |
[07:14] | They wouldn’t be tacky enough to ask about her. | 我不认为他们有那么八卦 |
[07:17] | It’s gonna be their first question. | 这会是他们的第一个问题 |
[07:21] | The prosecution’s case is based solely on | 公诉方的立案依据仅仅是 |
[07:22] | an illegal stop-and-frisk. | 一次违法的拦停搜查 |
[07:24] | There was no probable cause to search my client, | 当时并无正当理由搜查我的当事人 |
[07:26] | thereby making the gun evidence fruit of the poisonous tree. | 因此那枪属于非法手段取得的证据 |
[07:28] | Your Honor, the defendant’s a convicted prostitute | 法官阁下 被告是有前科的妓女 |
[07:30] | who was stopped on a street | 她被拦停之处 |
[07:31] | where she’s known to ply her trade. | 正是她平时招揽生意的地方 |
[07:33] | That’s when the officer discovered the gun. | 警方也是在那时搜到了枪 |
[07:34] | My client lives there. She was walking home. | 我的当事人住在那里 她当时在回家 |
[07:36] | Being black is not adequate ground for suspicion. | 不能因为她是黑人就怀疑她 |
[07:39] | – That’s good. – Judge, these are all arguments | -这招不错 -法官阁下 这些争论 |
[07:41] | beyond the scope of this hearing — | 和这次听证会的目的毫无关系 |
[07:42] | This goes to the heart of my motion. | 这是我方动议的核心 |
[07:43] | We can argue the facts of the case at trial, Ms. Keating. | 你可以在庭审时争论事实 基廷女士 |
[07:46] | Motion to suppress denied. | 证据排除动议驳回 |
[07:49] | Your Honor, I’d like to file a continuance. | 法官阁下 请求延期审理 |
[07:50] | I’ve only now just come on board as Ms. Bromelle’s counsel. | 我才刚刚代理布洛梅尔女士 |
[07:53] | Did you file the 106 motion? | 你有提交106号动议吗 |
[07:55] | – I didn’t have time. – No paperwork, no extension. | -我没时间 -没有文件则不得延期 |
[07:57] | Trial starts tomorrow. | 明天开始庭审 |
[07:59] | Next case. | 下一个案子 |
[08:02] | That was expected. | 预料之中 |
[08:03] | Tell that to your face. | 跟你自己说去吧 |
[08:05] | Move it along, Ms. Keating. I have a full docket today. | 抓紧时间 基廷女士 我今天很忙 |
[08:11] | No, this is not the time nor the place. | 现在不是时候 也不是地方 |
[08:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:14] | Where’s the A.D.A. On this next case? | 下个案子的助理检察官呢 |
[08:16] | Right here, Your Honor. | 在 法官阁下 |
[08:18] | Oh, you file the 106 motion on the third floor. | 你的106号动议要交到3楼 |
[08:23] | Talk to Pearl. | 去找波尔 |
[08:25] | Finally. Is the Commonwealth ready for the hearing? | 终于好了 宾州准备好听证会了吗 |
[08:28] | No, Your Honor. | 没有 法官阁下 |
[08:29] | We’ve had some trouble contacting one of the witnesses. | 有一个证人联系不上 |
[08:31] | Despite multiple phone calls and a visit to his home… | 打了无数次电话 也去了他家 |
[08:36] | She’s been in and out of prison her whole life. | 她一辈子都在进出监狱 |
[08:40] | Prostitution, drugs, assaulting her pimp. | 卖淫 吸毒 攻击她的皮条客 |
[08:43] | I counted 10 public defenders who’ve represented her. | 我数了下有10个公设律师曾经代理过她 |
[08:46] | Most have wanted her to plead out, do the minimum. | 大多数都让她认罪 接受最短刑期 |
[08:50] | You rack up enough felonies, | 被判刑次数多了之后 |
[08:51] | then the minimum becomes a life sentence. | 最短刑期就变成无期徒刑了 |
[08:55] | Am I boring you? | 我的话很无聊是吗 |
[08:57] | I forgot to have you fill this out during our first session. | 我在第一个疗程忘记让你填这个表格了 |
[08:59] | It’s a list of traumatic life events | 这是你经历过的创伤清单 |
[09:03] | that are often risk factors for substance-abuse disorders. | 这些创伤是药品滥用症的致病因素 |
[09:07] | You just check all the boxes that apply. | 把对应的都勾上 |
[09:10] | If you’ve ever experienced a natural disaster, | 比如自然灾害 |
[09:13] | – if you’ve been in a serious accident — – And then? | -严重事故 -然后呢 |
[09:24] | So, you’ve wasted 17 minutes now telling me about your case. | 你浪费了17分钟跟我谈你的案子 |
[09:27] | I want to know about you. | 我想了解的是你 |
[09:28] | It’s my job. It is about me. | 这是我的工作 这就是我 |
[09:30] | I think you’re telling me about her | 我认为你跟我说她的事 |
[09:31] | to avoid telling me about you. | 是在避免提起你自己 |
[09:32] | Well, this is our second session, | 这才是第二个疗程 |
[09:34] | and clinical guidelines specify that the therapist | 临床指南上说了治疗师 |
[09:36] | is supposed to listen in the early sessions, | 在早期疗程里应该聆听 |
[09:38] | let the patient guide the narrative. | 让病人主导谈话 |
[09:41] | Is that what your last therapist did? | 你上一个治疗师是这么做的 |
[09:51] | You can take all the time you need. | 慢慢来 |
[10:04] | Of course she had a gun. | 她身上当然会有枪 |
[10:05] | She’s servicing men behind dumpsters. | 她在垃圾箱后面给男人服务 |
[10:07] | That doesn’t make her a bad person. | 那并不表明她不是个好人 |
[10:08] | She has two assault convictions on her record. | 她有两次袭击人的前科 |
[10:10] | Her pimp filed the charges! | 告她的人是她的皮条客 |
[10:12] | Please, I’m just asking for a little sympathy. | 拜托 我只是希望你能同情她 |
[10:14] | I showed sympathy when I didn’t charge her | 我没起诉她另一项罪名 |
[10:16] | for the other violations, Annalise. | 就已经是同情了 安娜丽丝 |
[10:17] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[10:20] | Watch the body-cam footage, | 看看监控录像去 |
[10:22] | then you’ll see what a nice guy I am. | 然后你就知道我多善良了 |
[10:27] | Nate. | 内特 |
[10:29] | So, I got assigned to that trespassing case, | 擅闯民宅的案子分给我了 |
[10:31] | and we go to trial next week. | 我们下周上庭 |
[10:33] | We? | 我们 |
[10:35] | I work here now. | 我现在在这里工作 |
[10:35] | For like three days. | 才几天罢了 |
[10:37] | Okay, but I do, and Julie or Judy or someone | 几天也是工作 朱莉还是朱迪 |
[10:42] | said that you might be able to help me find the eyewitness. | 还是谁说你也许能帮我找到证人 |
[10:46] | Can’t help you. Sorry. | 帮不了你 抱歉 |
[10:48] | Nate. | 内特 |
[10:52] | Do you and Annalise think | 你和安娜丽丝觉得 |
[10:53] | you’re really fooling anybody with this? | 你们这样就能骗到别人了 |
[10:55] | I don’t work here for Annalise. | 我没在为安娜丽丝做事 |
[10:56] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我信你 |
[10:59] | I’ll find the witness on my own. | 我自己去找证人 |
[11:02] | Why are you interested in interning at Caplan & Gold? | 你为什么对卡普兰·高德联合律所感兴趣 |
[11:05] | One, your stellar reputation, | 一 你们的声誉 |
[11:08] | two, your global presence, | 二 遍布全球的分公司 |
[11:09] | three, the diversity of your casework, | 三 经手案件的多样化 |
[11:12] | specifically your spyware class-action suit. | 尤其是间谍软件的集体诉讼 |
[11:15] | Hmm. You seem to have all the right answers. | 你回答的很好 |
[11:16] | – Thank you. – But, to be honest, | -谢谢 -但是说实话 |
[11:18] | we’re concerned about your academic performance. | 我们对你的学业能力还存有疑问 |
[11:21] | How do you explain it? | 你作何解释 |
[11:25] | My grades suffered because I spent most of my first year | 我的成绩不好是因为第一年大多数时间 |
[11:27] | working on real cases, | 我都在忙着处理真的案子 |
[11:29] | but this practical, hands-on experience | 而这些实际的亲身经验 |
[11:31] | was pivotal to my education. | 对我的成长至关重要 |
[11:32] | Did you write that answer up beforehand? | 你这答案是事先想好的吧 |
[11:35] | It sounds scripted. | 听起来跟背书一样 |
[11:36] | No, I just — I knew you’d be curious about my GPA — | 不 只是我知道你们会对我的成绩有疑问 |
[11:38] | Are you calling our questions basic? | 你的意思是我们的问题太基础了 |
[11:40] | No, no, no. That’s not what I meant. | 不 不 我 不是那个意思 |
[11:41] | Pause. | 别说了 |
[11:44] | Social justice has always been my focus. | 我一直关注社会公正 |
[11:47] | Sometimes that meant prioritizing | 这有时意味着 |
[11:49] | clinic work over grades. | 实践优先于课本学习 |
[11:50] | My concern is our clients need the most focused lawyers | 我最关心的是 委托人需要律师全身心 |
[11:53] | on their side — there can be no distractions — | 投入 不能分心 |
[11:55] | so my question is | 所以我的问题是 |
[11:57] | can you promise to dedicate 100% of yourself to this work? | 你能否百分百投入这份工作 |
[12:00] | Most definitely. | 毫无疑问 |
[12:01] | Think about, uh, FDR, for example. | 想想看 比如罗斯福吧 |
[12:03] | I mean, he failed the bar his first time | 他第一次考律师证没过 |
[12:05] | and look where he ended up. | 结果如何呢 |
[12:06] | You’re as smart as one of our greatest presidents. | 所以你和我们最伟大的总统一样聪明 |
[12:09] | Is that what you’re saying? | 是这个意思吗 |
[12:09] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[12:11] | Uh, ego is not a problem with me. | 我没有自大的问题 |
[12:13] | In fact, I’m, uh, humble to a fault. | 事实上 我谦虚得过分 |
[12:15] | Not a big fault, just a — just a little one. | 也不是太过分 只是略微有点 |
[12:17] | You’ll note that I raised my GPA by 0.7 points last semester, | 请注意上个学期我的绩点提高了0.7分 |
[12:21] | which is a higher improvement rate | 我是班上 |
[12:22] | than anyone else in my class. | 成绩进步最大的 |
[12:24] | I believe this proves that I thrive in adverse situations, | 我相信这能证明我在逆境中拼搏的能力 |
[12:27] | and I look forward to any opportunity to improve myself. | 并且我希望能抓住任何提升自我的机会 |
[12:30] | Why’d you even come to law school in the first place? | 能说说一开始入读法学院的理由吗 |
[12:32] | My father’s a lawyer. | 家父正是一位律师 |
[12:34] | I always admired him. | 我一直对他崇拜有加 |
[12:35] | I didn’t ask about your father. | 问的不是令尊 |
[12:37] | I asked why you want to be a lawyer. | 问的是你做律师的原因 |
[12:40] | To protect the vulnerable — plain and simple. | 为了保护弱势群体 就这么简单 |
[12:47] | I want to be an agent of change | 我希望能利用宪法指导下的法律 |
[12:48] | using the laws dictated by our Constitution. | 给社会带来改变 |
[12:54] | I was pretty much raised in the courtroom. | 我算是在法庭上长大的吧 |
[12:56] | It’s…in my blood. | 那…深入血液 |
[12:59] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[13:01] | we all know you’re not gonna get this job, | 我们都清楚你得不到这份工作 |
[13:03] | so why don’t you just tell us what we really want to know? | 不如说说我们真正想听的 |
[13:07] | What was it like working for Annalise Keating? | 为安娜丽丝·基廷工作是怎样的 |
[13:10] | Is she as complicated as people say? | 她真如别人所言高深莫测 |
[13:12] | You know, honestly, I don’t think that | 说真的 假如她是男人的话 |
[13:13] | we’d be having this conversation if she were a man. | 我想你们就不会这样问了 |
[13:16] | The, uh… patriarchy is alive and kicking, | 男权思想作怪 |
[13:19] | as we all know. | 大家都明白的 |
[13:21] | I was one of many interns. | 有很多实习生 |
[13:23] | I didn’t really get to know her that well. | 我没有多少深入了解她的机会 |
[13:25] | She was, uh, you know… intense. | 她啊…很凌厉 |
[13:27] | The luckiest thing that ever happened to me | 我最幸运一点就是 |
[13:29] | was not getting chosen to be a part of her cult. | 没被选入她的邪教 |
[13:31] | Each of her interns nearly flunked out due to her drama, | 因为她那些夸张事件 实习生不是挂科 |
[13:34] | and those are the ones still alive. | 就是丧命 |
[13:35] | I learned so much from Professor Keating, | 基廷教授让我受益匪浅 |
[13:38] | but the most important thing she taught me | 但最重要的是她让我知道 |
[13:41] | is exactly the kind of lawyer I don’t want to be. | 绝不要成为哪一种律师 |
[13:46] | Come on, baby. | 来啊 宝贝儿 |
[13:47] | Let Mama turn you out. | 妈妈带你玩 |
[13:48] | You can make the whole thing go away. | 你可以睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[13:51] | Oh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:54] | You didn’t tell me you were packing tonight. | 你没说你还带了家伙 |
[13:56] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:58] | Let me get you off. | 我来让你爽 |
[14:01] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[14:02] | – Let go of me. – Turn around! | -放我一马 -转身 |
[14:04] | Let go of me! | 放我一马 |
[14:06] | You probably can’t even get that tiny, fat fold of skin up. | 大概你自己都够不着那只小肥肉虫吧 |
[14:11] | You see how rough he was with me? | 看到他对我多粗暴了吗 |
[14:13] | You’re lucky you got possession. | 你该庆幸只被起诉非法持有枪支 |
[14:14] | They could’ve given you battery, soliciting an officer. | 他们完全可以起诉你袭击 引诱警官 |
[14:17] | It usually work. | 通常都挺管用的 |
[14:19] | It’s 10 minutes in the back of a squad car, | 巡逻车后面十分钟的事儿 |
[14:22] | you’re free to go. | 就可以放你走 |
[14:23] | What? You mad at me? | 怎么 生我的气了 |
[14:25] | You need to tell me these things, Jasmine, | 你应该早点告诉我的 贾斯敏 |
[14:26] | before I’m blindsided in court. | 而不是让我在庭上被打个措手不及 |
[14:29] | So now it’s my fault if we lose this thing? | 所以假如输了就是我的错 |
[14:33] | Not you for screwing up in court? | 而不是你在庭上搞砸了 |
[14:35] | No one’s pointing a finger at you. | 没人在怪你 |
[14:37] | I should’ve known you can’t get nothing good for free. | 我早该知道一分钱一分货 |
[14:40] | Jas, I’m trying to help you here. | 贾斯 我是想帮你 |
[14:41] | You trying to help yourself. | 你这是帮自己罢了 |
[14:43] | I knew it the minute you rode up in here, | 你刚进来我就知道了 |
[14:46] | feeling all proud that you got to help your poor black sister. | 要解救可怜的黑人姐妹 你多么自豪啊 |
[14:50] | And what’s wrong with that? | 那又有什么问题 |
[14:51] | It make you stupid! | 害你犯蠢 |
[14:53] | You want to save me? | 你想拯救我 |
[14:55] | Go back to when I was 13 | 就回到我十三岁 |
[14:57] | and my daddy sold my ass to a crew | 我爸爸为了两包海洛因 |
[15:00] | for a couple of bags of smack. | 把我卖给一群混蛋的那时候去 |
[15:03] | You know what they do to the new girl? | 知道他们如何对待新人吗 |
[15:06] | Strip you naked and take turns. | 扒光了轮流上 |
[15:08] | They call it “Wolfpackin’,” | 他们称之为”狼友调教” |
[15:09] | because then you are so broken, | 之后你就会彻底崩溃 |
[15:12] | they can work you full-time. | 可以一天二十四小时接客了 |
[15:14] | In vans and basements, | 不管在车里还是地下室 |
[15:17] | and the only way to get through it | 熬过去的唯一方法 |
[15:19] | is shoot up and get numb! | 就是吸毒麻痹自己 |
[15:23] | And who do you think takes the heat? | 你以为最后受到惩罚的是谁 |
[15:26] | So you plead out, and you do your time, | 只能认罪 乖乖服刑 |
[15:29] | only to get back out, | 只是想出狱 |
[15:31] | sell your body again for more drugs, | 再次出卖身体去吸毒 |
[15:34] | get arrested again, | 再次被捕 |
[15:36] | plead out again | 再次认罪 |
[15:38] | until you have spent your whole life in a cell. | 直到把一生都浪费在牢房里 |
[15:44] | And here you come, thinking you can save me? | 而你来是觉得你能拯救我 |
[15:49] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[15:51] | Get me the hell out of here. | 带我离开这里 |
[16:06] | You were in captivity? | 你被拘禁过吗 |
[16:07] | Jail. | 进过监狱 |
[16:09] | Which is also where I met my client | 我就是在那里见到了 |
[16:10] | that you won’t let me talk about. | 你不让我说的那个当事人 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:17] | Why this client? | 为什么是这个人 |
[16:20] | Why make her your first case back? | 为什么选她作为你回归后的第一个案子 |
[16:21] | You told me she needed you, but you went to her. | 你跟我说是她需要你 但却是你去找的她 |
[16:26] | You persuaded her to leave her public defender. | 你说服她解雇了公设辩护律师 |
[16:28] | She helped me while I was in jail, | 我在监狱时她帮过我 |
[16:30] | kept me from getting my ass beat. | 使我免受毒打 |
[16:31] | So that’s the only reason? | 就因为这个吗 |
[16:32] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:34] | What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不相信我 |
[16:36] | – No. – Excuse me? | -是 -你说什么 |
[16:38] | Annalise, you’re an alcoholic, | 安娜丽丝 你酗酒 |
[16:40] | which makes you an expert at self-deception. | 所以你很擅长自欺欺人 |
[16:43] | But in here, I’m the expert. | 但在这里 我才是专家 |
[16:45] | So quit deflecting, | 别再转移话题了 |
[16:46] | and do the work to get better | 努力去让自己好起来 |
[16:47] | as you stated you wanted to in our first session. | 就像你在第一个疗程里说的那样 |
[16:49] | Or I can alert the Board to your refusal to participate. | 否则我会告诉委员会你拒绝参与 |
[16:52] | I’m participating. | 我现在就在参与 |
[16:53] | You’re hiding, for two sessions now. | 你在避重就轻 已经两个疗程了 |
[16:57] | Maybe your last therapist put up with that, | 或许你上一个心理医生可以忍受 |
[16:59] | but you’re stuck with me. | 但现在是我 |
[17:02] | So talk. | 所以要么坦诚 |
[17:05] | Or get out. | 要么出去 |
[17:08] | You’ve only given me my client’s felony arrests. | 你只给了我当事人重罪被捕的记录 |
[17:10] | I need her entire arrest record — | 我需要她全部的逮捕记录 |
[17:12] | – misdemeanors, too. – Like I said, | -轻罪的也要 -我说了 |
[17:14] | for misdemeanors, you need to go to the third floor. | 轻罪记录你要去三楼 |
[17:16] | – See Louis — – Louis sent me here. | -去找路易斯 -路易斯让我来这里的 |
[17:18] | Regina giving you a hard time? | 雷吉娜为难你了吗 |
[17:20] | I only give people a hard time who give me a hard time. | 我只会为难对我不好的人 |
[17:23] | I guarantee Ms. Keating here has had a harder time | 我保证基廷女士最近的日子 |
[17:25] | than you over the past few months. | 比你这几个月的都难过 |
[17:27] | Give her a break. | 别为难她了 |
[17:29] | You owe me some Entenmann’s. | 你欠我恩特曼甜点 |
[17:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Don’t. | 别 |
[17:39] | I’m sure your mole, Bonnie, already told you, | 你那内鬼邦尼肯定已经告诉你了 |
[17:41] | but I want nothing to do with whatever this is. | 我不想跟这一切扯上关系 |
[17:44] | You’re wrong — | 不是这样的 |
[17:44] | Denver promoted me to lead investigator, Annalise. | 丹沃提拔我当首席调查员 安娜丽丝 |
[17:47] | I know. I got you the deal. | 我知道 我帮你拿到的 |
[17:49] | Yeah, to help yourself, not just me. | 是啊 也是为了帮你自己 不只是我 |
[17:52] | My life is finally coming together, | 我的生活终于要回归正轨了 |
[17:53] | so please… | 拜托你 |
[17:56] | stay out of my way for once. | 不要再烦我了 |
[17:58] | I fired Bonnie. | 我解雇了邦尼 |
[18:02] | I didn’t know she worked for the D.A.’s office | 直到今早我才知道知道 |
[18:03] | until this morning. | 她在为地检办公室工作 |
[18:06] | Why’d you fire her? | 你为什么解雇她 |
[18:08] | Everybody’s better off without me, like you said. | 离开了我会更好 就像你说的 |
[18:14] | I’ll find out if you’re lying. | 你要是骗我 我会知道的 |
[18:15] | Good thing I’m not. | 还好我没有 |
[18:20] | You two still a thing? | 你们俩还在一起吗 |
[18:23] | Say you want to be a lawyer because, “I’m great at debate” | 就说你想成为律师是因为”我很擅长辩论” |
[18:26] | or “I believe in our Constitution” | 或者”我相信宪法” |
[18:28] | or “I want power” — | 或者”我想要权力” |
[18:30] | – Or money. – To help people? | -或者想要钱 -或者帮助他人 |
[18:31] | Look, maybe the reason that I couldn’t come up with an answer | 也许我想不到答案的原因是 |
[18:34] | is ’cause I don’t want to be a lawyer anymore. | 我不想再当律师了 |
[18:36] | My God, you could not sound more white right now. | 天哪 你这是典型的白人语气 |
[18:39] | What? | 什么 |
[18:40] | Look at everything that you’ve gotten away with. | 你看看你现在这么逍遥自在 |
[18:42] | People are dead and you didn’t go to jail | 有人死了 你没进监狱 |
[18:44] | and you have the nerve to have an existential crisis? | 你还有心情去考虑存在危机 |
[18:47] | Oli makes a pretty good point. | 奥利说的对 |
[18:48] | I haven’t made my point yet. | 我还没说到点子上呢 |
[18:49] | Make it already. | 那快说 |
[18:50] | Well, you got a second chance. | 你有了第二次机会 |
[18:53] | We all did, so maybe it’s time that we do something meaningful. | 我们都是 或许我们该做些有意义的事 |
[18:56] | Like teach grandmas how to tweet? | 比如教老奶奶怎么用推特 |
[18:57] | Actually, I have some news for all of you. | 事实上 我有个消息要告诉大家 |
[19:02] | I’m starting my own I.T. Company. | 我准备创办自己的IT公司 |
[19:04] | – Oli! – And I’m expecting all of you | -奥利 -我希望你们 |
[19:06] | to put in a good word for me at those fancy law firms | 在你们将要工作的高级律所里 |
[19:09] | that I know you’re gonna work at. | 给我说点好话 |
[19:10] | You’re calling it “Control Oli Delete”? | 你的公司要叫主控奥利删除 |
[19:12] | 主页设计 网络安全 | |
[19:13] | Yeah, that’s funny, right? | 是啊 很有趣对吧 |
[19:15] | – Maybe? – Call backs are in. | -是吧 -有回信了 |
[19:18] | Schwartz & Abrahams, | 施瓦兹·亚伯拉罕斯联合律所 |
[19:20] | Lindstrom, Caplan & Gold! Whoo! | 林斯壮律所 卡普兰·高德联合律所 |
[19:22] | – I got five callbacks, bitches! – Go, you. | -我收到五份回信 伙计们 -太棒了 |
[19:25] | I got three callbacks. | 我收到三份回信 |
[19:26] | Caplan & Gold, too! | 也有卡普兰·高德联合律所 |
[19:30] | – Connor? – Zero. | -康纳尔 -没有 |
[19:34] | Tell me I’m not the only loser. | 不是只有我这么失败吧 |
[19:36] | You’re not the only loser. | 不是只有你 |
[19:37] | Great, we can, uh, start a club. | 很好 我们可以开间酒吧 |
[19:39] | I’m not that desperate. | 我还没那么绝望 |
[19:41] | Here. – | 给 |
[19:42] | – Oh, I’ll take that. – No, no, no. | -给我 -不 不 不 |
[19:44] | Girls against boys. Come. | 这是我们女孩的事 来 |
[19:45] | I’ll explain everything else I know. | 我把我知道的其他所有事都告诉你 |
[19:48] | That — That’s reverse sexism. | 这是反性别歧视 |
[19:50] | I told you she still hates me. | 跟你说了她还是恨我 |
[19:52] | Just give her some more time. | 多给她点时间 |
[20:10] | You know what they do to the new girl? | 知道他们如何对待新人吗 |
[20:10] | 场地 停车场 犯罪类型 卖淫 | |
[20:14] | Strip you naked and take turns. | 扒光了轮流上 |
[20:17] | They call it “Wolfpackin’,” | 他们称之为”狼友调教” |
[20:19] | because then you are so broken, | 之后你就会彻底崩溃 |
[20:22] | they can work you full-time. | 可以一天二十四小时接客了 |
[20:22] | 场地 街头 犯罪类型 卖淫 | |
[20:24] | 年龄 18 记录时间 1972年10月25日 | |
[20:26] | And the only way to get through it | 熬过去的唯一方法 |
[20:26] | 经营地 汽车旅馆 犯罪类型 卖淫 | |
[20:28] | 年龄 58 记录时间 10:45 | |
[20:28] | is shoot up and get numb! | 就是吸毒麻痹自己 |
[20:37] | You want to save me? | 你想拯救我 |
[20:38] | Go back to when I was 13… | 就回到我十三岁 |
[20:40] | and my daddy sold my ass to a crew… | 我爸爸为了两包海洛因 |
[20:43] | …for a couple of bags of smack. | 把我卖给一群混蛋的那时候去 |
[20:45] | 年龄 44 记录时间 10:45 | |
[20:51] | – When was the first time you were arrested? – I don’t know. | -你第一次被捕是什么时候 -我不知道 |
[20:53] | Well, you said you were raped when you were 13, | 你说你十三岁就被强奸了 |
[20:55] | but the earliest charge I found was when you were 18, | 但我能找到的你最早被起诉的时候是十八岁 |
[20:58] | so you never went to court before that? | 你之前没进过法庭 |
[21:00] | Yeah, of course I did. | 我当然进过 |
[21:01] | – When? – First time? | -什么时候 -第一次 |
[21:04] | Uh, well, I-I was way younger than 18. | 我还远没到十八岁 |
[21:07] | Uh, cops busted me with a John. | 警察抓到我和一个嫖客在一起 |
[21:10] | Judge gave me freebie, let me go. | 法官开恩 放我走了 |
[21:14] | What you smiling at? | 你在笑什么 |
[21:16] | You were a minor. They sealed your file. | 你那时还是青少年 他们封了你的案卷 |
[21:18] | What’s good about that? | 这有什么好的 |
[21:19] | ‘Cause that’s how I’m gonna get your ass out of here. | 因为它能让我把你弄出去 |
[21:30] | I didn’t check all the boxes that I should’ve. | 我没有勾所有该勾的选项 |
[21:34] | But you already knew that… | 但你应该已经知道了 |
[21:36] | because you Googled me. | 因为你在网上搜过我 |
[21:37] | No. | 没有 |
[21:38] | Well, you should’ve, because I’m quite interesting. | 你应该搜搜 我很有趣的 |
[21:42] | What I know from you is from the file that the Board sent over. | 我对你的了解是基于董事会寄给我的文件 |
[21:46] | Oh, yeah? What did the Board say? | 是吗 董事会怎么说 |
[21:48] | My reputation is garbage and my career’s over? | 我的名声很垃圾 我的职业生涯完蛋了 |
[21:51] | Look, I understand why my having knowledge about you | 听着 我理解我对你的了解 |
[21:53] | might make you uncomfortable — | 会让你不舒服 |
[21:54] | No, what makes me uncomfortable | 不 让我不舒服的是 |
[21:55] | is you telling me that what I want to discuss in here is wrong. | 你告诉我我想在这里聊的是错误的 |
[21:59] | I mean, I’m here, I showed up on time, | 我是说 我来了 准时出现 |
[22:01] | and all you’ve done is make me feel more screwed up | 你所做的就是让我觉得 |
[22:03] | than I already am. | 更糟糕 |
[22:05] | I don’t know you, you don’t know me, | 我不了解你 你不了解我 |
[22:07] | no matter what you read about me, | 不管你在文件里看到了什么 |
[22:08] | so why not give me the damn time to feel comfortable | 那为什么不在我告诉你生活中所有可怕细节前 |
[22:10] | before telling you all the horrible details of my life? | 让我舒服一点呢 |
[22:16] | She was 13. It was her first arrest. | 她当时十三岁 是第一次被捕 |
[22:18] | Yeah, that record was sealed for her own benefit. | 是的 封存记录是为了她好 |
[22:20] | – Well, you can unseal it. – Yeah, so can a judge. | -你可以解除封存 -法官也可以 |
[22:23] | Look, I’m not gonna do your job for you. | 听着 我不会替你做事的 |
[22:35] | You can help this woman, Bonnie. | 你可以帮助这女人 邦尼 |
[22:37] | Please leave. | 请你离开 |
[22:38] | She’s a sex-trafficking victim. | 她是性奴贩卖的受害者 |
[22:40] | She was forced into it at 13. | 她十三岁就迫干这行 |
[22:43] | Subtle. | 巧言令色 |
[23:09] | It even smells like money. | 闻起来都是钱的味道 |
[23:14] | You sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意 |
[23:15] | They want to know if you can hold your liquor. | 他们会想知道 你是不是能喝酒 |
[23:17] | Well, I’ve got an album of photos that says that you can’t. | 我有一叠照片证明你不能 |
[23:20] | I’m sure they’d love to see you passed out on a cheesesteak. | 他们肯定乐意看到你晕倒在奶酪牛排旁 |
[23:23] | Oh, of course he’s here. | 当然了他也在这 |
[23:26] | Okay, tell me what’s in the secret Laurel file | 告诉我劳拉的秘密文件里有什么 |
[23:28] | so we can both destroy him. | 这样我们就能一起毁了他 |
[23:31] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[23:32] | Oh, your fly is open. | 你拉链没拉 |
[23:35] | Hi. Michaela Pratt. | 你好 我叫米凯拉·普拉特 |
[23:38] | I represented a domestic-abuse victim in my legal clinic. | 我在法律中心代理过一起家暴案 |
[23:41] | We got her out on parole. | 我们让她获得了假释 |
[23:42] | It was amazing, | 我觉得很不可思议 |
[23:43] | and it made me realize that I should pursue more ways | 同时也让我意识到我应该寻求更多的方式 |
[23:45] | to help the less fortunate, | 来帮助那些不幸的人 |
[23:47] | try and not be so white, you know? | 不要怀有白人高人一等那种想法 |
[23:49] | Did all of the corporate firms reject you? | 是不是所有律所都拒绝你了 |
[23:52] | No. | 不是 |
[23:53] | Well, I mean… some did. | 有几家拒绝了 |
[23:54] | The very definition of white privilege | 对于白人特权最好的解释就是 |
[23:56] | is you thinking you can slide into a callback interview | 你认为自己可以混进一场已经定好 |
[23:58] | I already have eight qualified candidates for. | 八个合格候选人的召回面试 |
[24:03] | Right. Um…I’ll go away now. | 好的 我这就走 |
[24:07] | Laurel Castillo? | 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 |
[24:11] | Ms. Castillo? | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[24:15] | Going once… | 一次 |
[24:40] | I thought you were cooking me dinner tonight. | 你今晚不是应该给我准备晚餐的 |
[24:43] | I got to study. | 我得学习 |
[24:44] | LSAT’s coming up. | 马上就是法学院入学考试了 |
[24:47] | How’s Week One going? | 第一周过得怎么样 |
[24:48] | Fine, | 还行 |
[24:49] | until I ran into Annalise. | 然后就遇到安娜丽丝了 |
[24:51] | She talk to you? | 她跟你说话了 |
[24:52] | Only to ask me to unseal the juvenile record | 只是为了让我给她弄一份她在监狱时遇到的 |
[24:55] | for one of the ladies she was in jail with. | 一个女囚犯的未成年犯罪档案 |
[24:58] | You do it? | 你给她了吗 |
[24:59] | What, be a pathetic, little…weenie man? | 做一个可悲的 懦弱的人 |
[25:03] | No. | 不 |
[25:05] | I slammed the door in her face. | 我当着她的面把门甩上了 |
[25:07] | It felt great. | 感觉特别好 |
[25:09] | Are you tanked? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[25:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:12] | One of the best parts of being free of her | 离开她 最好的事情之一 |
[25:14] | is having booze in the house again, | 就是又能在屋子里喝酒了 |
[25:16] | so I’m going to drink myself stupid | 因此我要把自己喝个大醉 |
[25:20] | until I don’t even remember what her dumb face looks like. | 直到我忘掉她那张傻脸 |
[25:25] | I’m impressed how you navigated the transborder surveillance | 对于您让跨国界监控和《隐私之盾》协议 |
[25:27] | and Privacy Shield Agreement. | 得以通过 我感到十分叹服 |
[25:28] | I bet that required some serious lobbying of the DNI. | 我想您一定花了不少力气说服国家情报局的人 |
[25:31] | You’ve clearly done your homework. | 你功课做得不错 |
[25:33] | Telecom litigation is actually a passion of mine. | 我对电讯诉讼非常感兴趣 |
[25:34] | – Quit stuffing your face. – Want me to stuff yours? | -看这脸圆鼓鼓的 -想让我给你来一拳吗 |
[25:36] | Ooh, there’s that frat boy. | 看看这兄弟会作风 |
[25:39] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[25:40] | Why don’t you check your aggression, bro, | 你该注意一下这幅咄咄逼人的样子 哥们 |
[25:41] | before this firm starts digging into your family tree? | 在律所把你祖宗八代的底细都挖出来之前 |
[25:43] | What the hell does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[25:44] | Well, what do you think it means? | 你觉得能是什么意思 |
[25:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:47] | I was just telling your boyfriend here | 只是提醒一下你男朋友 |
[25:48] | that these law firms do background checks | 这些律所是会调查他们认为 |
[25:50] | on all their prospective interns. | 有前途的实习生的背景的 |
[25:51] | They dig into us, our parents, any mental health issues… | 他们会调查我们和父母 以及心理健康问题 |
[25:54] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[25:54] | …so I wouldn’t hang my hopes on Daddy’s name | 因此如果我是你的话 我不会寄希望于 |
[25:56] | if I were you, Millst– – | 爸爸的名字 米尔斯顿 |
[26:00] | Look at me. Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[26:02] | Hey, go to the bathroom, | 去卫生间 |
[26:04] | hit the trash can if you have to, | 实在忍不住可以朝垃圾桶发火 |
[26:06] | but do not let them see you lose it. | 但不能让他们看到你发脾气 |
[26:09] | Beast mode. | 野兽模式 |
[26:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:23] | I don’t know what happened to you as a child | 我不知道你童年受过什么创伤 |
[26:25] | to make you behave like a sociopath | 才会表现得像个反社会分子 |
[26:27] | but if you ever go near him again, | 但是如果你敢再接近他 |
[26:31] | I’ll cut off your balls and feed them to you. | 我就把你的蛋蛋割下来 塞你嘴里 |
[26:34] | Trust me, I’ve done worse. | 相信我 比这狠的我都做过 |
[26:56] | I can see you. | 我能看到你 |
[27:01] | I have the sealed file for Jasmine’s case. | 我有贾斯敏那个案子被封存的档案 |
[27:08] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[27:17] | I’m always gonna be here. | 我会一直在这 |
[27:20] | When you want me, when you don’t want me. | 不管你需要我 还是不需要我 |
[27:25] | I’m always gonna take care of you, Annalise. | 我会一直照顾你的 安娜丽丝 |
[27:51] | Let me in, Laurel. | 让我进去 劳拉 |
[28:01] | I went to your place… | 我去了你住的地方 |
[28:03] | old — old place, I guess. | 以前住的地方 |
[28:06] | Here. | 给 |
[28:18] | I thought maybe you were… | 我还以为你会 |
[28:20] | shacking up with Frank, | 跟弗兰克住一起 |
[28:21] | but Wes’s apartment makes more sense. | 后来想想还是韦斯的公寓更有可能 |
[28:26] | It smells better — | 闻起来也比 |
[28:27] | Why are you here, Connor? | 你来干什么 康纳尔 |
[28:28] | You had a callback at Legal Aid, but you didn’t show up. | 法律援助那给你回信了 你没去 |
[28:32] | So? | 所以呢 |
[28:33] | So why lie? | 为什么撒谎 |
[28:35] | I don’t know. Maybe I just don’t care anymore? | 不知道 大概是不在乎了吧 |
[28:37] | About poor people or about being a lawyer? | 不在乎穷人 还是当律师这件事 |
[28:41] | Both? | 两者都是 |
[28:42] | So it’s not about anything else? | 所以这跟其他事没关系 |
[28:44] | If you have something to say, say it. | 你有话就直说吧 |
[28:50] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[28:53] | If you’re…still trying to figure out | 如果你还想弄清楚 |
[28:56] | – what happened to Wes — – Don’t say his name to me. | -韦斯到底发生了什么 -别跟我提他名字 |
[28:58] | You’re having his baby, Laurel. | 你怀了他的孩子 劳拉 |
[29:00] | Not everything is about the stupid baby. | 不是每件事都和这个孩子有关 |
[29:01] | No, of course not. I know. | 当然不是 我知道 |
[29:02] | I just want you to know that — | 我只想让你知道 |
[29:04] | that I’m here for you if — if — if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我就在你身边 |
[29:09] | Great. | 好 |
[29:11] | Can you leave now? | 你能走了吗 |
[29:13] | – No. You know — – I’m not asking. | -不 -我这不是请求 |
[29:15] | Not until I say this, okay? | 等我说完 好吗 |
[29:18] | God. | 天啊 |
[29:23] | I was there, Laurel. | 我当时在场 劳拉 |
[29:26] | I saw him dead. | 我看见他死了 |
[29:30] | And you could’ve died, too. | 你也可能死掉 |
[29:37] | And then I lied to your face all that time. | 然后我却一直当着你的面撒谎 |
[29:44] | I hate myself more than you could ever hate me… | 我比你还要恨我自己 |
[29:50] | …if that makes you feel any better. | 如果这话让你能好受点 |
[29:54] | It doesn’t. | 并不能 |
[30:08] | What can I do… to make it better? | 我能做点什么让你感觉好点 |
[30:12] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[30:16] | None of us can. | 没人可以 |
[30:21] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[30:24] | And it’s not your fault, so stop hating yourself. | 这不是你的错 别再怨恨自己了 |
[30:28] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[30:31] | Fine, but you owe me, | 行吧 但你欠我的 |
[30:34] | and you have to do what I say, so at least try. | 你必须照我说的做 至少试着这么做 |
[30:43] | I’m not hiding from you. | 我没有避重就轻 |
[30:46] | I’m not bringing up the case | 我跟你谈那个案子 |
[30:48] | just to avoid talking about myself. | 不是为了避免讨论我自己 |
[30:51] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[30:52] | You think she’s you. | 你觉得她就是你 |
[30:55] | Jasmine — she’s you. | 贾斯敏 她就是你 |
[30:59] | Mr. Hedstrom, how many years did you work as a prosecutor | 赫斯壮先生 你在费城担任检察官 |
[31:01] | with the Commonwealth of Philadelphia? | 多少年了 |
[31:03] | 33. | 三十三年 |
[31:05] | That’s a long time. | 年头不短了 |
[31:06] | You deserve a vacation — | 他们该给你放个假 |
[31:07] | somewhere on a beach with a pi?a colada. | 去海滩乘凉 喝杯鸡尾酒 |
[31:09] | I’m retired. No need to worry about me. | 我退休了 不用担心我 |
[31:12] | You recognize this, Mr. Hedstrom? | 你认得这个吗 赫斯壮先生 |
[31:15] | It’s Ms. Bromelle’s prostitution charge from 1968 — | 是布洛梅尔女士1968年的卖淫指控 |
[31:18] | – a charge that you prosecuted — – Objection. | -你提起的指控 -反对 |
[31:20] | These are the defendant’s sealed juvenile records. | 这些是被告方封存的未成年犯罪档案 |
[31:22] | I cite Davis v. Alaska as precedent. | 我引述戴维斯诉阿拉斯加州一案作为先例 |
[31:25] | It allows for the witness to testify | 此案中 法庭允许证人证明 |
[31:27] | to the sealed contents of cases. | 封存案件卷宗是否属实 |
[31:28] | Objection overruled. | 反对无效 |
[31:30] | So now I’m projecting myself onto a 60-year-old hooker? | 所以我把我自己投射在一个60岁的妓女身上 |
[31:34] | Why else would you make this woman your first client back? | 不然你为什么选择她作为复职后的第一个案子 |
[31:36] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[31:38] | She helped me in jail, | 她在监狱帮了我 |
[31:39] | and after everything that she’s been through… | 而她所经历的那些事… |
[31:41] | You mean the sexual abuse that she experienced as a child? | 你是说她小时候遭遇的性虐待 |
[31:44] | How old was the defendant at the time of these charges? | 被告受到这些指控时多大 |
[31:47] | 13. | 十三岁 |
[31:48] | Why were you prosecuting her for prostitution | 你为什么起诉她卖淫罪名 |
[31:51] | instead of treating her as a victim of sex trafficking? | 而没有把她当作性奴贩卖的受害者 |
[31:53] | The whole concept of sex trafficking is relatively new. | 性奴贩卖的概念是最近才有的 |
[31:57] | In my day, you booked for solicitation | 在当时 一般以卖淫起诉 |
[31:59] | and let them do the time — catch and release. | 把她们关一阵子 抓人然后放人 |
[32:01] | And in your day, did you actually believe | 在当时 你真的相信 |
[32:03] | that a 13-year-old child was making the choice | 一个十三岁的小女孩会自愿选择 |
[32:05] | to have sex with grown men for money? | 与成年人发生性关系来赚钱 |
[32:08] | You’re sick. | 你真变态 |
[32:09] | – Excuse me? – Is that why you took this job — | -你说什么 -所以你才干这个工作吗 |
[32:10] | to project your sick fantasies onto people? | 将自己病态的幻想强加于别人 |
[32:12] | – Annalise… – Don’t call people out for being sexually abused. | -安娜丽丝 -别轻易说别人受到过性侵 |
[32:15] | You don’t trigger them for no reason. | 没有原因最好别提这种事 |
[32:17] | I released her from juvenile detention | 我从青少年拘留所放了她 |
[32:19] | and got the file sealed. | 并且封存了档案 |
[32:20] | There really wasn’t much else I could do at the time. | 我当时也做不了什么 |
[32:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[32:24] | Sheri Watson, Patricia Adams, | 雪莉·沃森 帕特里夏·亚当斯 |
[32:26] | Carol Anne Peterson — | 卡罗尔·安·皮特森 |
[32:27] | any of these names ring a bell? | 这些名字有印象吗 |
[32:28] | – No. – I’ll refresh your memory. | -没有 -我来提醒你一下 |
[32:31] | All of these are underage girls | 这些未成年女孩 |
[32:32] | who were picked up for solicitation in 1968. | 都在1968年被指控犯卖淫 |
[32:34] | All these cases were assigned to you. | 这些案子都委派给了你 |
[32:36] | But, instead of charging them, | 但是 你没有起诉她们 |
[32:38] | you petitioned that each of them be sent to rehabilitation. | 而是向法庭要求将她们送去康复治疗 |
[32:42] | Every case is different, Ms. Keating — | 每个案件情况不同 基廷女士 |
[32:43] | Well, as a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[32:45] | each of these cases are virtually identical | 这几个案子与我委托人的案子 |
[32:47] | to my client’s in every way except for one — | 基本完全一致 除了一点 |
[32:52] | my client is black, and all of these girls were white. | 我的委托人是黑人 那些女孩都是白人 |
[32:55] | It’s not for no reason. | 我这么做是有原因的 |
[32:58] | Many of the women that I see with addiction issues | 我见过许多有成瘾问题的女性 |
[33:01] | have been abused — – often physically, sexually. | 多数都遭受过身体上的虐待和性侵 |
[33:05] | If Jasmine were treated like a white girl, | 如果贾斯敏能和白人女孩一样被对待 |
[33:08] | she would’ve been sent to a safe place to eat, sleep, | 她会被送到安全的地方吃饭 睡觉 |
[33:11] | maybe even given the opportunity to go to school. | 甚至可能还有机会去上学 |
[33:13] | – Objection. Argumentative. – But instead, | -反对 争论性问题 -与此相反 |
[33:14] | she’s treated like a criminal by the officers and prosecutor | 她被本应该保护她 从童年的地狱中 |
[33:18] | whose duty it was to protect her | 把她拯救出来的警官和公诉人 |
[33:21] | and save her from the hell that was her childhood. | 视为罪犯 |
[33:25] | I apologize if I’m wrong. | 如果我说错了 我道歉 |
[33:27] | I don’t know everything about you, | 我并不知道你的全部遭遇 |
[33:29] | but it’s my job to point out connections | 但指出你自己可能无法看清的联系 |
[33:32] | that you might not be able to see yourself. | 是我的职责 |
[33:33] | But you turn her back out onto the streets | 但是你把她赶到街上 |
[33:36] | until she had a criminal record that prevented her | 直到她有了犯罪记录 |
[33:38] | from getting a job, government housing, assistance… | 让她无法找到工作 政府公房 援助 |
[33:41] | Your Honor, please censure Ms. Keating. | 法官阁下 请你惩戒基廷女士 |
[33:42] | …each violation leading to the next, | 每次违法都导致下一次的发生 |
[33:45] | all stemming from the first arrest… | 都起源于第一次逮捕 |
[33:46] | – Ms. Keating, please sit. – …when the system that | -基廷女士 请坐 -当本应该保护 |
[33:48] | should’ve been protecting this vulnerable 13-year-old girl | 这个弱小的十三岁女孩的系统 |
[33:51] | blamed her and doomed her to a life in and out of prison. | 责备她 让她此生出入监狱 |
[33:54] | I’m nothing like her. | 我和她一点都不像 |
[33:57] | You know, horrible things happened to me as a child, | 我小时候发生过可怕的事 |
[33:59] | but… | 但是 |
[34:02] | I had a mother who loved me, | 我有个爱我的妈妈 |
[34:05] | teachers who told me I was smart | 说我聪明能上大学的老师 |
[34:08] | and I could go to college and…I believed them. | 而且我相信那些老师 |
[34:12] | Because that’s what we do to black people, women, | 因为这是我们会对社会上的黑人 女性 |
[34:14] | and gay people in this world. | 和同性恋做的事 |
[34:16] | We turn a blind eye, | 我们视而不见 |
[34:17] | and we tell them that their lives don’t matter. | 然后告诉他们 他们的生活不重要 |
[34:19] | But they do matter. Jasmine Bromelle matters. | 但是那重要 贾斯敏·布洛梅尔的生活重要 |
[34:23] | I’m not her. | 我不是她 |
[34:28] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[34:29] | And as much as I wish we could go back to 1968 | 虽然我很希望我们能回到1968年 |
[34:31] | and somehow assist this young girl instead of punishing her, | 帮助这位年轻女孩而不是惩罚她 |
[34:35] | we can’t. | 我们不能 |
[34:37] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[34:39] | But it’s not right. | 但是这不对 |
[34:41] | That’s why I’m demanding that the court | 这是为什么我要求法院 |
[34:43] | not just vacate her current charges, | 不仅是撤销她目前的指控 |
[34:45] | but all of her prior convictions. | 还有她之前所有的定罪 |
[34:48] | It’s the only way that Ms. Bromelle | 这是让布洛梅尔女士 |
[34:50] | will be shown the basic human decency | 得到她被夺走一辈子的 |
[34:51] | that she’s been deprived of her entire life. | 基本的人类尊严的唯一途径 |
[35:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:09] | If I got to go back and do time, I’ll be okay. | 如果我要回去继续服刑 我不会有事的 |
[35:12] | At least I can say I was defended by the female Johnnie Cochran. | 至少我能说女版的强尼·卡克伦为我辩护过 |
[35:17] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[35:21] | Ms. Keating, today you ignored the case at hand | 基廷女士 今天你忽视了你手上的案子 |
[35:24] | and tried a case of your own invention, | 而是为一个你想象的案子做了辩护 |
[35:27] | ignoring the fact that, in this country, | 忽视了个事实 在这个国家 |
[35:30] | we ask every man and woman to take accountability | 我们要求每位男性和女性都要 |
[35:32] | for their own actions. | 为他们的行为负责 |
[35:35] | But how could we expect them to do so | 但是我们怎么能在他们幼年时 |
[35:38] | when we have hobbled them before their life has even begun? | 扰乱了他们的生活 然后还这么要求呢 |
[35:43] | Ms. Bromelle… | 布洛梅尔女士 |
[35:46] | this courtroom owes you an apology. | 这间法庭欠你一个道歉 |
[35:50] | The law was in the wrong when it treated you like a criminal | 法律把你当做罪犯而非受害者时 |
[35:52] | instead of a victim, | 犯下了大错 |
[35:54] | and as much as I would like to vacate | 虽然我很希望能免除你 |
[35:56] | all of your criminal history, | 所有的犯罪史 |
[35:59] | the best that I can do is to seal your prior convictions. | 我所能做的只有封存你之前的定罪 |
[36:04] | So as long as you never appear in my courtroom, | 只要你不再出现在我的法庭上 |
[36:08] | you will be eligible for assistance and jobs | 你将有资格在不披露你犯罪史的情况下 |
[36:11] | without disclosing your criminal history. | 寻求援助和找工作 |
[36:15] | It’s as much of a fresh start as the law will allow, | 这是法律允许范围内的重新开始 |
[36:19] | the one you should’ve been given in 1968. | 而这是你1968年就该得到的 |
[36:28] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[36:30] | I mean, it was my first case back, and I won it. | 这是我复职后的第一个案子 而且我赢了 |
[36:32] | That’s why I wanted to tell you about it, | 这就是为什么我想告诉你 |
[36:34] | because it felt good. | 因为感觉很好 |
[36:36] | It was something good. | 这是好事 |
[36:38] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[36:43] | I-I wasn’t asking you to say that. | 我没想要听你说恭喜 |
[36:45] | Why not? You did a great thing here. | 为什么不 你做了件好事 |
[36:47] | You got this woman a fresh start. | 你给了这个女人一个全新的开始 |
[36:57] | Here’s your government-issued ID. | 这是政府给你的身份证 |
[36:59] | You’ll need it to apply for a job. | 你会需要这个来找工作 |
[37:05] | She’s a career prostitute and drug addict. | 她是个职业妓女和吸毒者 |
[37:07] | There’s no such thing as a fresh start. | 没有全新的开始这回事 |
[37:09] | And here. | 给你 |
[37:11] | I can’t. | 我不能要 |
[37:12] | No, take it. Take it. | 不 拿着 拿着 |
[37:29] | I bet you that I’ll turn on my phone after this session, | 我赌我在疗程结束后打开手机 |
[37:31] | and there’s gonna be a voicemail from her | 会有她的语音留言 |
[37:33] | saying that she’s back on drugs | 说她又开始吸毒了 |
[37:34] | and begging me to come rescue her from a jail. | 求我把她从监狱里救出去 |
[37:36] | If you really believe that, | 如果你真的相信 |
[37:38] | you wouldn’t have fought so hard to win this. | 你不会那么努力想要赢下来 |
[37:40] | I said I bet you 100 bucks that in couple of months, | 我说了我和你赌一百 过几个月 |
[37:43] | she’ll be back in jail. | 她又会进监狱 |
[37:45] | You know, you are allowed to feel hope in these situations. | 你可以在这种情况下抱有希望 |
[37:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:51] | You work with drug addicts every day. | 你每天都和瘾君子打交道 |
[37:52] | You know they don’t change. | 你知道他们根本不会变 |
[37:54] | I changed. | 我就变了 |
[37:58] | I was a heroin addict. | 我曾经吸食海洛因成瘾 |
[38:00] | Now I’m here, I’m clean. | 现在的我 戒干净了 |
[38:03] | I’ve changed. That’s all I’m saying. | 我变了 这就是我想说的 |
[38:11] | I wish you hadn’t told me that. | 真希望你没和我说这件事 |
[38:24] | Here. | 给 |
[38:26] | Phone number for the eyewitness. | 证人的电话号码 |
[38:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:34] | Annalise fired you. | 安娜丽丝解雇了你 |
[38:37] | Which means your only option was to come down here | 也就是说你唯一的选择只有来这里 |
[38:40] | and blackmail Denver for this job. | 勒索丹沃 得到这份工作 |
[38:42] | I didn’t blackmail him. | 我没有勒索他 |
[38:44] | In what world does he hire anyone who worked for Annalise? | 那他为什么会雇安娜丽丝曾经的手下 |
[38:48] | So I blackmailed him… a little. | 那我算是稍微…勒索了他 |
[38:52] | We should start our own support group — | 我们应该开个互助会了… |
[38:56] | Annalise Anonymous. | 安娜丽丝匿名会 |
[39:00] | For therapy, we could get drunk. | 为了达到更好的效果 我们可以喝个烂醉 |
[39:04] | Not soon enough. | 那得抓紧 |
[39:09] | I was just out of law school, | 我当时刚从法学院毕业 |
[39:11] | and I thought it was what really smart people did, you know? | 我觉得真正聪明的人都会这么做 |
[39:13] | They go to therapy, they share their feelings, right? | 他们会去参加治疗 分享各自的感受 |
[39:17] | Of course, only thing I could talk about was the law firm | 当然了 我能说的只有刚开始工作的 |
[39:20] | that I started working at. | 那家律所 |
[39:22] | Say hello to Caplan & Gold’s new interns, suckas. | 见过卡普兰·高德律所的新实习生 废柴们 |
[39:26] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[39:29] | Simon got the Caplan & Gold job? | 西蒙进卡普兰·高德联合律所了 |
[39:30] | Yeah, we’re trying not to dwell on that right now. | 是的 我们现在不想谈这个话题 |
[39:33] | What about Michaela? Did she hear from them? | 米凯拉呢 他们有通知她吗 |
[39:34] | Yeah, she got three offers, ’cause that’s who she is — | 有 她收到三份邀请 她就是这样的人 |
[39:36] | an awesome badass dating a pathetic loser | 一个和废物约会的学霸 |
[39:39] | – who let some nut-sniffer get under his skin. – Relax. | -而那个废物却被这种小人给激怒 -放松 |
[39:41] | You and me and Laurel will just go work for Oli. | 我们俩和劳拉就去为奥利工作 |
[39:43] | Hello, ladies and gents. | 女士们先生们 |
[39:45] | Hampton I.T. Services — | 汉普顿信息服务公司 |
[39:46] | for all of your computer and technology needs. | 满足所有电脑技术需求 |
[39:51] | – Michaela! – Oh, my God. Did you hear? | -米凯拉 -天啊 你听说了吗 |
[39:52] | I got three offers, which is amazing! | 我收到了三份工作邀请 太棒了 |
[39:54] | I am amazing! | 我真是太厉害了 |
[39:55] | You have to take the Caplan & Gold job. | 你必须接受卡普兰·高德联合律所的工作 |
[39:57] | I already did. They pay the most. | 我已经接受了 他们工资最高 |
[39:59] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:00] | Why do you care so much? | 你为什么这么关心 |
[40:02] | Caplan & Gold is the firm that represents my father. | 卡普兰·高德联合律所代理我父亲 |
[40:05] | Oh, then just have him make a call for you. | 那就让他帮你打个电话就行 |
[40:08] | No, I don’t want him to. | 不 我不想让他这么做 |
[40:09] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[40:11] | Because he killed Wes. | 因为他杀了韦斯 |
[40:14] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[40:16] | My father killed Wes, | 我爸爸杀了韦斯 |
[40:18] | and you’re gonna help me take him down. | 我要你帮我对付他 |
[40:23] | I wouldn’t open up, and my therapist could see that. | 我不愿意敞开心扉 我的治疗师也看出来了 |
[40:27] | So then he opened up to me — | 所以他对我敞开了心扉 |
[40:31] | started sharing things about his life. | 开始分享他的人生 |
[40:33] | He taught me how to share, | 他教我如何分享 |
[40:36] | and it worked. | 那真的有用 |
[40:40] | I started talking — | 我就开始说了 |
[40:41] | I mean really talking — | 我说了很多 |
[40:45] | and it felt so nice. | 感觉真的很棒 |
[40:52] | And then he became my husband. | 然后他成了我丈夫 |
[40:57] | – Nurse said they found drugs in her system. – What drugs? | -护士说在她体内发现了药物 -什么药物 |
[41:00] | Tell me where the baby is. | 告诉我孩子呢 |
[41:05] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[41:08] | Where’s my baby?! | 我的孩子呢 |
[41:11] | Where’s my baby?! | 我的孩子呢 |
[41:24] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Annalise Keating. | 这是安娜丽丝·基廷的语音信箱 |
[41:26] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[41:27] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪里 |
[41:29] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[41:32] | Answer the damn phone! | 快给我接电话 |
[41:41] | D.A.’s office. | 地检办公室的 |
[41:42] | Maxwell here. I’ve got another update | 我是马克思维尔 易斯顿酒店的 |
[41:44] | on the crime scene at the Easton Hotel. | 犯罪现场有新的发现 |
[41:46] | The manager confirmed the room is registered | 经理确认房间登记在 |
[41:48] | to Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷名下 |
[41:49] | We’re still trying to locate Ms. Keating, | 目前还未找到基廷女士 |
[41:51] | but a search is currently going on in the room. | 但是警方正在搜查房间 |
[41:53] | One item of interest found is a gun… | 找到了一把枪… |