时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My husband, Raul, filed for custody. | 我丈夫 劳尔 申请了抚养权 |
[00:04] | What did she offer you? | 她给了你什么 |
[00:05] | Atwood. Did she promise to get you custody of your kids? | 阿特伍德 她有没有保证帮你得到孩子的抚养权 |
[00:07] | You’d so the same thing if you were in my shoes. | 如果你是我的话 你也会这么做的 |
[00:10] | These are Connor’s dads. | 他们是康纳尔的爸爸 |
[00:11] | This is where my tuition money is going. | 所以我给的学费都花到这里了 |
[00:13] | You can never separate your emotions from your job. | 你永远无法将情感与工作分离开 |
[00:15] | That’s you right now, not me. | 那是你 不是我 |
[00:17] | We can’t blame you. | 怪不了你咯 |
[00:18] | It’s the public defender’s office that’s at fault here. | 这是公设律师办公室的错 |
[00:20] | It’s what I needed to file a class-action suit. | 这正是我要提出集体诉讼所需要的东西 |
[00:22] | All you have to do is access my father’s account. | 你只需要看一眼我爸爸的账户 |
[00:25] | I want to work for you. | 我想为你工作 |
[00:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:27] | You have the best client list in the firm. | 你拥有全律所最好的客户 |
[00:28] | – Antares, for example. – Okay. | -比如心宿二 -好 |
[00:30] | Where’s the baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[00:31] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[00:49] | Hack this, bitch. | 来黑黑看这个啊 婊子 |
[00:54] | Class action, day one. | 集体诉讼 第一天 |
[00:57] | Keating v. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. | 基廷诉宾夕法尼亚州政府 |
[01:02] | Brown v. Board of Education, | 布朗诉教育委员会 |
[01:04] | Roe v. Wade. | 罗诉韦德 |
[01:06] | All momentous Supreme Court cases | 都是始于集体诉讼的 |
[01:09] | that started as class-action lawsuits. | 非常重要的最高院案例 |
[01:12] | Even Big Tobacco was brought to its knees in 1998 | 即使是五大烟草公司也在1998年 |
[01:15] | by a group of plaintiffs and lawyers | 被一群愿意和巨人一战的 |
[01:17] | willing to take on Goliath. | 原告和他们的律师给收拾了 |
[01:19] | Governor Birkhead has to be the first named on the suit. | 州长博克海德将是第一个被告 |
[01:23] | His team will hit back fast, try to get the suit thrown out, | 他的团队会迅速反击 想办法扼杀诉讼 |
[01:26] | but he’s the splashiest target. | 但他会是最引人注目的目标 |
[01:28] | Who can tell me what the first step is | 谁能告诉我发起集体诉讼的 |
[01:30] | to building a class action? | 第一步是什么 |
[01:33] | Ms. Pratt. | 普拉特女士 |
[01:37] | Assemble a group of plaintiffs. | 组织起一组原告 |
[01:38] | And how many is ideal? | 最好能有多少人 |
[01:40] | I need 40 plaintiffs to file. | 我需要40个原告 |
[01:41] | I could go knock on doors, visit jails, | 我可以挨家挨户敲门 去监狱探访 |
[01:44] | sign up old roomies. | 找找以前的狱友 |
[01:51] | Start with Virginia’s past clients. | 从弗吉尼亚以前的委托人找起 |
[01:54] | See if there’s other cases she neglected. | 看看有没有其他被她忽视的案子 |
[01:56] | Once enough plaintiffs have signed on, | 一旦有了足够多的原告 |
[01:59] | selecting the best class representative — or “Face case” — | 选出最好的代表性案例 “门面案例” |
[02:03] | is considered the key to your suit’s success. | 则是诉讼能否成功的关键 |
[02:05] | This model plaintiff should be sympathetic, camera-ready… | 这个模范原告应该能让人同情 上镜 |
[02:09] | Find a better face. | 找个更好的门面 |
[02:11] | – Mr. Millstone? – Yes? | -米尔斯顿先生 -在 |
[02:12] | Besides for time, | 除了时间外 |
[02:14] | what’s the resource a lawyer will need most | 对律师来说 打一场集体诉讼 |
[02:15] | when undertaking a class action? | 最需要的资源是什么 |
[02:18] | Intelligence, clearly. | 脑力 很明显 |
[02:19] | Wrong. It’s money. | 错 是钱 |
[02:21] | Class actions run anywhere from the tens | 集体诉讼需要的资金 |
[02:24] | to the hundreds of thousands of dollars. | 从数万到数十万不等 |
[02:27] | Get cash. | 搞钱 |
[02:36] | President Hargrove! | 哈格洛夫校长 |
[02:42] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[02:43] | I’m not here to make a scene. | 我不是来闹事的 |
[02:44] | I just need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:46] | The board won’t let me hire you back. | 董事会不会同意我重新雇佣你的 |
[02:47] | And you? | 你呢 |
[02:48] | Will you hire me? | 你愿意雇我吗 |
[02:50] | You’re still going through your divorce. | 你还在闹离婚 |
[02:52] | Annalise — | 安娜丽丝 |
[02:52] | Step 9, make direct amends to people you’ve harmed. | 第9步 补偿你伤害过的人 |
[02:56] | We’ve harmed each other. | 我们互相伤害过 |
[02:57] | You narced me out to Atwood. You owe me this. | 你把我卖给了阿特伍德 你欠我的 |
[02:59] | I owe you nothing. | 我什么都不欠你的 |
[03:02] | That A.D.A. offered me a deal — | 那个助理检察官开了条件 |
[03:04] | get you to talk, and I’d get my children back. | 让你开口 我就能夺回我的孩子 |
[03:08] | It was a no-brainer. | 傻瓜都知道该怎么做 |
[03:10] | I’m good. You know that. | 我很强 你知道的 |
[03:15] | We already scheduled a mediation. | 已经安排调停了 |
[03:17] | Raul and I just want to settle. | 劳尔和我希望能和解 |
[03:18] | How much are you giving him? Half your savings? | 你准备给他多少 一半积蓄 |
[03:20] | I’m not firing my lawyer. | 我不会解雇我的律师的 |
[03:21] | Okay, so it’s more? | 这么说还不止一半 |
[03:23] | Which means you’re the one settling. | 所以和解的人是你 |
[03:25] | I said no. | 我说了不 |
[03:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:28] | You wouldn’t have to fire your lawyer. | 你不用解雇你的律师 |
[03:30] | – Of course I would. – I’ll consult. | -如果雇你我就必须解雇她 -我做顾问 |
[03:32] | If I get you a better a deal, you pay me. | 如果我帮你争取到更好的条件 你再付我钱 |
[03:34] | If I don’t, we call a truce. | 如果我没做到 我们两不相欠 |
[03:38] | Seems like another no-brainer to me. | 在我看来这也是个傻瓜都能做的决定 |
[03:51] | So much for trying to hide the fact that your dad’s gay. | 别想着隐瞒你爸爸是基佬这件事了 |
[03:53] | He and Ted have seen like 8 musicals in the last 5 days. | 他和泰德过去5天看了8场音乐剧 |
[03:56] | That’s Ted. | 这就是泰德 |
[03:56] | He’s pretty much the only thing that makes my dad gay. | 就是他让我爸变基佬的 |
[03:59] | No, I think this paisley shirt’s pretty gay. | 不 我觉得这件佩斯利涡旋纹衬衣挺基的 |
[04:03] | Again, Ted. | 还是泰德干得好事 |
[04:05] | Did he touch you inappropriately or something? | 他对你有过不当之举吗 |
[04:08] | We just don’t talk. | 我们就是不怎么说话 |
[04:10] | Yeah, but why? | 好 但是为什么 |
[04:11] | Because my mom had a nervous breakdown | 因为他出柜 |
[04:14] | when he came out. | 我妈妈精神崩溃了 |
[04:15] | Okay. Is that really his fault, though? | 好吧 但那真的是他的错吗 |
[04:17] | I mean, it was so much harder for guys to come out back then. | 那时候同性恋出柜 比现在困难多了 |
[04:20] | See, this is why I didn’t tell you. | 所以我之前才不跟你说 |
[04:22] | I just think it sounds like he messed up, like all dads do. | 我只是觉得听起来是他没做好 老爸都这样 |
[04:26] | Your dad sounds awesome. | 你爸爸好像就很棒 |
[04:27] | He’s also very straight | 他也很直男 |
[04:29] | and very emotionally unavailable. | 不会付出情感 |
[04:31] | So is Jeff. | 杰夫也是 |
[04:33] | He’s not here to have a heart-to-heart. | 他过来不是为了交心 |
[04:35] | He’s here for the money. | 而是为了钱 |
[04:38] | It sort of seems like you have to give it back. | 看来你得还给他了 |
[04:39] | Well, then he has to man up and ask me for it. | 那他就得爷们一点 跟我开口了 |
[04:42] | Unfortunately for him, | 对他来说很不幸 |
[04:44] | I am going to be too busy boning you to pick up the phone. | 我待会要捅你 就没空接电话了 |
[04:48] | You scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah, but in a good way. | 是的 但是挺好的 |
[04:51] | Stay here. I’m gonna get clean. | 在这等着 我去清洗一下 |
[04:53] | – Be quick. – I have to be at work in an hour. | -快点 -我一小时后要上班 |
[05:02] | 泰德 奥利弗 你在吗 | |
[05:07] | 奥利弗 你在吗 | |
[05:14] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[05:15] | You’re here to blackmail me for a better parking spot now? | 你过来是为了敲诈一个更好的停车位 |
[05:20] | No. | 不是 |
[05:22] | I have an idea you’re going to like. | 我有个主意你一定喜欢 |
[05:25] | You’re quitting? | 你要辞职 |
[05:26] | I hear Judge Taylor’s considering | 我听说泰勒法官在考虑 |
[05:27] | re-opening all of Virginia Cross’s past cases. | 重启弗吉尼亚·克罗斯以前所有的案子 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[05:31] | Then you know we should get ahead of this, | 那你也该知道我们应该提前行动 |
[05:34] | otherwise this office could be implicated | 不然这个办公室可能会被 |
[05:36] | in the Public Defender’s misconduct. | 公设辩护人失职一事牵连 |
[05:38] | Not the best look for the future Attorney General. | 那对未来的司法部长来说就不太好看了 |
[05:41] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[05:42] | A small team to review Virginia’s old cases, | 一小组人 重新审查弗吉尼亚经手过的案子 |
[05:45] | make sure this office didn’t willfully over-prosecute. | 确保这个办公室没有蓄意起诉过度 |
[05:50] | Okay, you can have a small team. | 好的 给你一个小组的人 |
[05:51] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:52] | As in, just you. | 也就是 你一个人 |
[05:55] | Well, I wish you both a lovely day | 我祝你们在位高权重的位置上 |
[05:57] | at your high-power jobs. | 坐得开心 |
[05:59] | If you need me, I’ll be at home folding laundry, | 如果你需要我 我就在家叠衣服呢 |
[06:01] | wondering where my life went wrong. | 顺便想想我的人生哪里走错了 |
[06:03] | You want a job? Get me a coffee. | 你想要工作吗 给我来杯咖啡 |
[06:06] | From the vending machine? | 自动贩卖机的吗 |
[06:08] | That requires money. | 那得要钱 |
[06:11] | Okay. There you go. | 好吧 给你 |
[06:16] | I thought he’d never leave. | 我以为他不会走呢 |
[06:17] | Is his butt as nice as it looks? | 他的屁股真有那么棒吗 |
[06:19] | Oh, it’s amazing. Wait, what? | 太棒了 等等 什么 |
[06:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:23] | My O.B. got me off my antidepressants, | 妇产科的医生停了我的抗抑郁药 |
[06:25] | and I want to hump everything. | 我现在看到什么都想上 |
[06:27] | Okay, gross. | 好吧 太恶心了 |
[06:28] | I have an appointment with the I.T. guy later today, | 我今天约了一个程序员 |
[06:29] | he’s giving me access to all of Tegan’s files. | 他会给我访问泰根所有文件的权限 |
[06:32] | – That’s great. – No, it’s not. | -那太好了 -并不好 |
[06:33] | The system tracks every time we log into an account — | 每次我们登入账户 打开文件 打印 |
[06:36] | what files we open, print– | 系统都会记录 |
[06:37] | You’re gonna figure out your way around that. | 你得想办法绕过去 |
[06:38] | How? | 怎么绕 |
[06:39] | You’re smart and convincing and very pretty. | 你很聪明 很有说服力 也很漂亮 |
[06:44] | Right? | 对吗 |
[06:45] | I have to go to work so I don’t hump Asher. | 我得去上班了 不然我会上了亚设 |
[06:53] | Did she just check me out? | 她刚才是不是在看我 |
[06:55] | Oh, don’t be so full of yourself. | 别对自己太自信了 |
[07:01] | You know how rare this is? | 你知道这种事多难得吗 |
[07:03] | Getting a front-row seat | 坐在第一排 |
[07:04] | to see a power player in live action? | 现场观看明星选手表演 |
[07:08] | That’s me. | 也就是我 |
[07:10] | Oh, I know, and I am so grateful. | 我知道 我很感恩 |
[07:13] | Your reputation as a negotiator is unparalleled. | 你谈判高手的名声真的无人能比 |
[07:15] | Don’t kiss my ass. I hate that. | 别拍马屁 我最讨厌了 |
[07:18] | And the only reason I’m bringing you in on this | 我带上你的唯一原因 |
[07:19] | – is because you’re my bait. – I’m sorry? | -就是你是我的诱饵 -不好意思 |
[07:21] | The firm’s trying to land Middleton as a client. | 我们律所想做米德尔顿的生意 |
[07:23] | Impressing President Hargrove is step one. | 第一步就是给哈格罗夫校长留下好印象 |
[07:27] | I’m not so sure this is a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[07:29] | Soraya, I want you to meet | 索拉雅 我想让你见见我们 |
[07:31] | my intern from Middleton, Michaela Pratt. | 在米德尔顿上学的实习生 米凯拉·普拉特 |
[07:34] | Get in here! | 进来 |
[07:44] | I didn’t know you worked here. | 我还不知道你在这里上班 |
[07:45] | Because I didn’t want you to. | 因为我不想让你知道 |
[07:49] | It’s against C&G policy | 未经审查就和其他律师合作 |
[07:51] | to take on co-counsel without vetting them. | 违背了律所的政策 |
[07:52] | I vetted her. | 我审查过她了 |
[07:53] | Okay, but — | 好吧 但是… |
[07:54] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[07:57] | You really want to sacrifice Middleton’s business over this? | 你真的想为这事牺牲米德尔顿的生意吗 |
[08:05] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[08:06] | $6 million is extortion. Barry! | 六百万是恐吓取财 巴里 |
[08:08] | Your client served as C.E.O. of Tanner Medical for over a decade. | 你的委托人在特纳医药担任行政总裁超过十年 |
[08:11] | Her net worth is nearly $10 million. | 她的净资产将近一千万 |
[08:13] | Which is why she had Mr. Hargrove sign a prenup! | 所以她才让哈格洛夫先生签了婚前协议 |
[08:14] | Where in the prenup did it say she could drink herself stupid | 那婚前协议里哪里写了她可以把自己喝傻 |
[08:17] | – and endanger the lives of our children? – Raul. | -还危及到孩子的性命 -劳尔 |
[08:20] | Speak to my client again | 再这么跟我的委托人说话 |
[08:21] | and we’ll hit you with a defamation suit. | 我们就告你诽谤 |
[08:23] | To be clear, my client has upped his ask | 先说清楚 你的委托人的酗酒问题 |
[08:25] | due to the severe emotional distress that he has suffered | 导致我的委托人产生了严重的精神压力 |
[08:27] | as a result – of your client’s alcoholism. | 因此我们抬高了赡养费金额 |
[08:30] | He’s even had to seek counseling. | 他甚至需要寻求心理辅导 |
[08:31] | Why are you mentioning this now? | 你现在提这个干什么 |
[08:32] | What about Mrs. Hargrove’s emotional distress? | 那哈格洛夫女士的情绪困扰呢 |
[08:34] | It was your client’s ineptitude as a husband | 是由于你的委托人没能尽到丈夫的责任 |
[08:36] | that drove her to drink in the first place. | 才导致她酗酒的 |
[08:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | If you two want to continue to play hardball… | 如果你们两个继续采取强硬态度的话 |
[08:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:42] | An affidavit listing every instance | 一份宣誓书 上面列出了所有 |
[08:44] | of Mrs. Hargrove’s intoxication over the course of the marriage. | 哈格洛夫女士在婚姻状态中的醉酒实例 |
[08:47] | Agree to $6 million by 3:00 p.M. Tomorrow, | 赡养费六百万 时效到明天下午三点前 |
[08:49] | or we file this with the courts in our effort | 不然我们就把这个提交上法庭 |
[08:51] | to gain sole custody of the children. | 争取孩子的单独监护权 |
[08:54] | This is hearsay. | 这是传闻证据 |
[08:56] | We thought you’d say that. | 我们知道你会这么说 |
[09:02] | This is our kids’ bathroom. | 这是我们孩子的卫生间 |
[09:03] | They could find you here this way. | 他们会发现你在这里醉成这样的 |
[09:04] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[09:05] | I can’t carry you out of here. | 我没法把你抱出去 |
[09:08] | That’s because you’re — you’re weak. | 那是因为你很 弱 |
[09:11] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[09:12] | I’m not the one who drank an entire bottle of gin. | 我又没有喝下一整瓶杜松子酒 |
[09:15] | That was the first night he brought up getting a divorce. | 那是他提出离婚的第一个晚上 |
[09:18] | He was goading me clearly. | 很明显他在刺激我 |
[09:22] | We can’t let them file this with the court. | 我们不能让他们把这个提交到法庭上去 |
[09:24] | It’d become public domain. | 会被公开 |
[09:26] | The university could see it. | 大学里的人会看见 |
[09:29] | Oh, my God. She should not be here. | 天呐 她不应该在这里 |
[09:31] | I’m part of the legal team here. | 我也是律师团的一份子 |
[09:32] | Attorney-client privilege applies to me, as well. | 律师委托人保密协议也适用于我 |
[09:37] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[09:38] | Counter-sue. | 反诉讼 |
[09:40] | You didn’t know you were being taped. | 你当时不知道你被拍下来了 |
[09:41] | That’s an invasion of privacy. | 这是侵犯隐私 |
[09:43] | They were married. No judge will go for that. | 他们结婚了 没有法官会支持这个说法 |
[09:44] | It’s a scare tactic. Throw in voyeurism. | 这是虚张声势 丢出窥阴癖来 |
[09:47] | That’s a level one sexual offense. | 那是一级性犯罪 |
[09:49] | A voyeurism offense requires arousal or sexual gratification. | 窥阴罪需要性唤起或产生性满足 |
[09:52] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[09:52] | Then what’s your idea? Write a $6 million check? | 那你有什么主意 写张六百万的支票吗 |
[09:55] | We need to take a beat. That’s all. | 我们需要好好想一想 就是这样 |
[09:57] | No, we need to hit back. | 不 我们要回击 |
[09:58] | Raul’s the one playing dirty here, | 劳尔耍阴招 |
[10:00] | treating alcoholism like a choice | 把酗酒问题当成一种选择 |
[10:01] | instead of the disease that it is. | 而不是疾病 |
[10:03] | I don’t care about my reputation. | 我不在乎我的名声 |
[10:05] | I just want my kids. | 我只想要我的孩子 |
[10:06] | Then fight for them. | 那就为他们而战 |
[10:08] | The same you fought your way off the bathroom floor. | 就和你挣扎着从卫生间地板上爬起来一样 |
[10:13] | The hell with him. | 让他见鬼去 |
[10:19] | Let’s kick him where it hurts. | 那我们就攻击他的痛处 |
[10:25] | Did Connor ever tell you about the time he came out? | 康纳跟你说过他出柜时的事吗 |
[10:28] | Oh, it’s a good story, Oliver. | 这个故事很精彩 奥利弗 |
[10:32] | I’m sure it is. | 那是肯定 |
[10:32] | I just — It’s probably one I should hear from Connor. | 只是 我应该听康纳自己告诉我 |
[10:35] | He was 12. | 那时他十二岁 |
[10:37] | – What? – Can you imagine? | -什么 -你能想象吗 |
[10:39] | I was a 43-year-old man married to my high school sweetheart | 我那年四十三岁 娶了我中学时的女友 |
[10:42] | and here comes my precocious, self-assured tween son | 而我那早熟 自信的少年期的儿子 |
[10:47] | to sit us all down at the dinner table | 让我们坐在餐桌前 |
[10:49] | and tell us that he’s gay. | 告诉我们他是同性恋 |
[10:52] | Not only that, but that if we couldn’t | 不仅如此 还说如果我们不能 |
[10:54] | find it in ourselves to love that part of him, | 去爱这样的他 |
[10:57] | he was gonna run away to the West Village | 他就准备离开家到西村 |
[10:59] | to be with his people. | 和他的人在一起 |
[11:01] | That’s my favorite part. | 我最喜欢这一段了 |
[11:04] | And I knew what I had to do right then. | 我知道那时我该怎么做 |
[11:06] | I was gay. I’d always known it. | 我也是同性恋 我一直都知道 |
[11:11] | But Connor gave me the courage I needed to come out. | 但是康纳给了我出柜的勇气 |
[11:14] | And so I did, | 于是我也出柜了 |
[11:17] | the next week at the same dinner table. | 第二个星期 同一张餐桌 |
[11:22] | I wish I could go back, | 真希望能回到过去 |
[11:27] | be more sensitive to Connor, Pam. | 更关心康纳和帕姆一点 |
[11:30] | Jeff and I didn’t get together until all of this was over. | 我和杰夫是在这一切发生后才在一起的 |
[11:33] | There was no funny business. | 我们之前都没有做过越轨的事 |
[11:34] | God, I’d never even touched another man’s penis | 天 在我隔年遇到泰德之前 |
[11:36] | until I met Ted the next year. | 我从没碰过别的男人的老二 |
[11:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:41] | No, that’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[11:43] | I just want the chance to be there for him, Oliver. | 我只想默默地支持他 奥利弗 |
[11:49] | Please help me see him. | 请帮我让我见见他 |
[11:56] | Who’d you piss off? | 你惹到谁了 |
[11:58] | I’m reviewing every Virginia Cross case | 我在查过去五年中弗吉尼亚·克罗斯 |
[12:00] | from the past five years in case there’s blowback. | 经手的所有案子 以防有下一步动作 |
[12:02] | Look what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[12:05] | You testified about inculpatory evidence in this case, | 在这个案件中你为一个定罪证据做了证 |
[12:08] | but I can’t find the supplemental report in the file. | 但我在档案中找不到补充报告了 |
[12:11] | This is about Annalise. | 这和安娜丽丝有关 |
[12:12] | I’m doing my job. | 我只是在做份内事 |
[12:13] | And if Annalise gets wind? | 如果安娜丽丝知道了呢 |
[12:14] | I can’t promise I’m gonna be there to stop her | 我无法保证下次她要揍你时 |
[12:16] | from knocking your ass out next time. | 我还会在场 |
[12:18] | Did you see this? | 你看见这个了没 |
[12:20] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[12:21] | This is insane. | 这简直疯了 |
[12:22] | The guy who covered up Wes’s murder | 那个为韦斯谋杀案打掩护的人 |
[12:24] | can’t be Attorney General. | 不能当首席检察官 |
[12:25] | He should be in jail. | 他应该进监狱 |
[12:27] | So should you. | 你也一样 |
[12:27] | The smart people around here | 在这里 聪明人 |
[12:29] | keep their heads down. | 都会低调行事 |
[12:31] | That goes for the both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[12:37] | How are you okay with this? | 你怎么能受得了 |
[12:40] | Because I’m an adult who needs a job. | 因为我是个成年人 需要工作 |
[12:42] | Now go do yours. | 你也是 |
[12:54] | Why the hell is Laurel Castillo here? | 为什么劳拉·卡斯蒂洛在这里 |
[12:57] | She’s my intern. | 她是我的实习生 |
[13:01] | Okay, you forced me to hire you, | 我只是被迫雇了你 |
[13:03] | not any of Annalise’s other little groupies. | 可不包括安娜丽丝其他的拥趸 |
[13:05] | Fire her. | 开了她 |
[13:06] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:07] | I’m your boss. | 我是你的老板 |
[13:08] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[13:11] | You’ll be kicking off your campaign | 要是告你就业歧视 |
[13:12] | with a discrimination lawsuit. | 你就不用竞选了 |
[13:23] | – Do you know Annalise? – What? | -你认识安娜丽丝吗 -什么 |
[13:25] | She nodded approval at you. Why? | 她冲你点了头 为什么 |
[13:29] | She was my professor. | 她曾是我的教授 |
[13:32] | I was going to tell you, but, well…I hate her. | 我本来打算告诉你的 但是我恨她 |
[13:37] | Look, I can step off the case, | 我可以退出这个案子 |
[13:38] | especially since it involves President Hargrove. | 尤其是这个案子还涉及哈格洛夫校长 |
[13:40] | – No. – It’s okay. | -不 -没关系 |
[13:42] | I hate most of the people in this firm, | 我讨厌这间公司里的大部分人 |
[13:44] | but I work with them because I’m a boss bitch. | 但我跟他们一起工作 因为我有野心 |
[13:47] | And now I’m trying to make you into one. | 现在我想让你也成为这样的人 |
[13:49] | So swallow your feelings | 所以收起你的感受 |
[13:50] | – or I’ll find someone else to work this desk. – Ms. Price. | -不然我就换人 -普赖斯女士 |
[13:53] | I was just heading out to a prior commitment, | 我接下来有事要办 |
[13:55] | but I e-mailed you the first draft of the countersuit. | 但我把反诉的草案发到你邮箱了 |
[13:58] | You want me to finish it for you? | 你想让我帮你完成 |
[13:59] | A second set of eyes never hurts. | 多个人看看也无妨 |
[14:03] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[14:04] | What do you think, Ms. Pratt? | 你怎么看 普拉特小姐 |
[14:07] | Can you think of one reason | 你能想到一个理由 |
[14:08] | why I’d help draft a lawsuit I wholeheartedly disagree with? | 我为什么要给我完全不赞同的诉讼起草草案 |
[14:13] | No. | 不能 |
[14:21] | I’ll finish it myself. | 我自己来 |
[14:24] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:33] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[14:35] | Barry Thompson’s e-mail address. | 巴里·汤普森的邮箱地址 |
[14:38] | Tegan says we should get | 泰根说我们应该在下午五点前 |
[14:39] | the pleadings to him by 5:00 p.M. | 把起诉状给他 |
[14:44] | You tell Tegan I don’t take orders from her. | 你告诉泰根我不用她指挥 |
[14:47] | And tell her she can kiss my ass. | 让她滚蛋 |
[14:48] | Use those words. | 原话说给她 |
[14:54] | This is awkward, obviously, | 现在的情况是很尴尬 |
[14:56] | but I think it’s best if we both swallow our feelings | 但为了委托人的利益 |
[14:58] | for the good of the client. | 我们不应该感情用事 |
[15:00] | Do you think you can do that? | 你做得到吗 |
[15:03] | I think you need to get off my elevator. | 别挡着我的电梯 |
[15:16] | Honey, you home? | 亲爱的 你在家吗 |
[15:19] | I’m not only home, I am full mast | 我不仅在家 我还升起了”桅杆” |
[15:23] | – and ready to set sail — – I brought a surprise. | -准备起航 -我给你带了点惊喜 |
[15:25] | Connor! D– | 康纳尔 |
[15:27] | I-I’m so sorry. Just — | 抱歉 我… |
[15:30] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[15:32] | I remember when you used to look like that. | 我还记得你以前升起”桅杆”的时候 |
[15:36] | Mr. Thompson: please find attached | 汤普森先生 附件里是 |
[15:38] | our client’s countersuit against Mr. Hargrove | 我们的委托人反诉哈格洛夫先生 |
[15:41] | on the count of invasion of privacy and voyeurism. | 侵犯隐私以及偷窥他人的诉状 |
[15:47] | Records window. | 档案室 |
[15:49] | Uh, yeah. It’s Annalise Keating. | 你好 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[15:51] | I would like the trial transcripts | 我需要弗吉尼亚·克罗斯经手的 |
[15:53] | to every Virginia Cross case. | 每个案件的庭审记录 |
[15:55] | The court reporter charges $2 per page. | 庭审记录每页两美元 |
[15:57] | So you’re looking at 20, 30 grand for that much paper. | 那么多页大概需要两三万美元 |
[16:03] | What about just the front page with the defendant’s name? | 只复制有被告名字的首页呢 |
[16:06] | That’s still gonna cost you about 3 grand. | 那也需要三千美元 |
[16:10] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[16:11] | I’ll pick them up tomorrow. | 我明天来取 |
[16:13] | What time tomorrow? | 几点 |
[16:14] | Coming. | 来了 |
[16:16] | Ms. Keating. | 基廷女士 |
[16:18] | What’d she want? | 她要干什么 |
[16:20] | I’m not getting in the middle of you two. | 我才不掺和你们俩的事 |
[16:23] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[16:24] | Some digging | 需要些资料 |
[16:25] | on the Virginia Cross case from last fall. | 去年秋天开始弗吉尼亚·克罗斯经手的案子 |
[16:28] | There’s an evidence file missing. | 有一份证据文件不见了 |
[16:29] | So you and your sidepiece are working together | 所以你和你的相好是在一起搞这个 |
[16:31] | on this Public Defender crap. | 公设辩护律师 |
[16:32] | Is that what you’re not telling me? | 这就是你不告诉我的原因吗 |
[16:34] | What? | 什么 |
[16:36] | How’s the class action going? | 集体诉讼怎么样了 |
[16:39] | You — You seemed to be working pretty hard out there. | 你刚才好像很努力的样子 |
[16:42] | You don’t know what I was working on. | 你不知道我刚才在干什么 |
[16:47] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:50] | 来电 米凯拉 | |
[16:54] | That was also not about the class-action suit. | 这个也跟集体诉讼无关 |
[16:57] | So it was a personal call? | 私人电话 |
[17:00] | It was Michaela. She was a student of mine. | 是米凯拉 我以前的学生 |
[17:07] | I’m in a good mood. | 我现在心情很好 |
[17:08] | Let’s not ruin it. | 咱们抓紧时间 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:12] | Tell me about the good mood. | 说说为什么心情好 |
[17:15] | I know you don’t agree with it, | 我知道你不赞成 |
[17:17] | and I can understand why, | 我也理解你不赞成的理由 |
[17:18] | but this case is important to me. | 但这个案子对我很重要 |
[17:24] | It’s not like I’m drinking. I’m not hurting anyone, so… | 我又不是在酗酒 或者伤害别人 |
[17:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:30] | Virginia Cross wasn’t hurt? | 弗吉尼亚·克罗斯没有被伤害吗 |
[17:33] | You’re trying to make me leave here in a foul mood. | 你就是想让我郁闷着离开 |
[17:36] | No, look. I-I am so glad | 不是 我很高兴 |
[17:38] | that you’re committed to your sobriety, Annalise. | 你愿意认真戒酒 安娜丽丝 |
[17:42] | That’s always gonna be my first concern here. | 这永远是我们的第一要务 |
[17:44] | Then why do I feel like I’m being attacked? | 那我为什么觉得受到了指责 |
[17:46] | Because it’s my job to get you to ask yourself why. | 因为我的工作就是让你自省 |
[17:50] | “Why did I take on this case? | “我为什么要这么做 |
[17:52] | Why does it make me feel good?” | 这为什么让我感觉很好” |
[17:55] | Well, you obviously have a theory, | 显然你已经有结论了 |
[17:56] | so why don’t you tell me? | 直说吧 |
[17:59] | I’m concerned this case is designed | 我担心你打这个案子是为了 |
[18:02] | to distract you from a loss you’ve experienced. | 不让自己再去想你失去了谁 |
[18:04] | Well, you’re right. | 没错 |
[18:06] | This is about Jasmine. | 这就是为了贾斯敏 |
[18:07] | I want something good to come out of her death. | 我希望她的死有所价值 |
[18:09] | That’s not the loss that I’m referring to. | 我指的不是她 |
[18:16] | “My student, Wes Gibbins, | “我的学生 韦斯莱·吉宾斯 |
[18:20] | took his life at my home. | 在我家中自杀了 |
[18:23] | I wake up every day | 我每天醒来 |
[18:24] | knowing that a young man with so much potential, | 都会想到前途如此光明的一个年轻人 |
[18:28] | who needed me the most, | 在最需要我的时候 |
[18:31] | died because I decided to take a drink.” | 却因为我的贪杯而死” |
[18:37] | Those are your words at the disciplinary hearing. | 这些是你在纪律委员会听证会上的原话 |
[18:45] | You requested that transcript? | 你还要来了那份记录 |
[18:47] | The Board sent it over when you were assigned to me. | 你被指派给我时委员会就送来了 |
[18:56] | What do you tell them about me? | 你都跟他们说我什么了 |
[18:58] | I send them a progress report once a month, that’s all. | 每月递一份进展报告 如此而已 |
[19:07] | So, this guilt you stated you feel about Wes’s suicide — | 所以 你对韦斯之死的愧疚感 |
[19:13] | that’s something you said for the Board’s benefit? | 只是你讨好委员会的说辞吗 |
[19:15] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[19:16] | So you really feel that way? | 这是你的真实感觉吗 |
[19:18] | What is this?! | 你到底要干什么 |
[19:22] | I went to jail for killing that boy. | 因为那男孩死了我还坐了牢 |
[19:25] | The A.D.A. framed me, | 助理检察官陷害了我 |
[19:27] | went to people in my life to help them incriminate me. | 去找我生活中的人玷污我的名誉 |
[19:29] | – I’m your therapist, Annalise. – So? | -我是你的心理医生 安娜丽丝 -所以呢 |
[19:33] | Better people than you have betrayed me — | 比你更好的人都曾背叛过我 |
[19:35] | people in AA, Soraya, just — | 戒酒会的人 索拉雅 |
[19:37] | Okay, okay, I’m sorry. | 好了 好了 我很抱歉 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:43] | Just know I understand how suicide | 我只是想说我理解 |
[19:48] | leaves survivors with an ocean of guilt. | 自杀的人会让生者产生很深的愧疚 |
[19:52] | And I just wonder, could this be | 我只是想知道 这种愧疚 |
[19:55] | what’s driving you to take on this project? | 是不是你接下这个案子的原因 |
[20:00] | A concrete way to make amends, | 一个用以弥补 表达悲痛的 |
[20:04] | to grieve. | 方式 |
[20:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:23] | Account’s all set. | 账户都好了 |
[20:25] | Here’s your username, password, second password. | 这是你的用户名 密码 二层密码 |
[20:27] | Okay, so now I have access to all of Tegan’s accounts? | 所以我现在可以访问泰根的账户了 |
[20:30] | Hell, no. You’re an intern. | 当然不行 你只是实习生 |
[20:32] | All you can access is company e-mail. | 你能看到的只有公司邮件 |
[20:34] | But Tegan needs me to be able to access her files. | 但泰根需要我能访问她的文件 |
[20:36] | Well, she’s just gonna have to sign off on that. | 这个暂时做不到了 |
[20:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:43] | – I can’t do it. – Do what? | -我做不到 -什么 |
[20:45] | Access Tegan’s files. She’ll get in trouble. | 访问泰根的文件 她会惹上麻烦的 |
[20:47] | You have to. Denver’s running for Attorney General. | 必须如此 丹沃在申请检察长的位子了 |
[20:49] | We have to act fast. | 我们必须尽快行动 |
[20:50] | Wait, now we’re taking down Denver? | 等等 我们现在又要对付丹沃了 |
[20:52] | I’ll tell you more at Connor’s. | 到了康纳尔家我再跟你详说 |
[20:53] | Can you believe he wants us to meet his dad? | 你能相信他想让我们见他父亲吗 |
[20:55] | I can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[20:56] | Annalise just dropped a giant turd on my desk. | 安娜丽丝刚给我桌上丢了一堆麻烦 |
[20:58] | I think you mean Tegan. | 你是说泰根吧 |
[21:00] | No. Annalise. | 不 就是安娜丽丝 |
[21:01] | She’s consulting on President Hargrove’s divorce case. | 她在给哈格洛夫校长的离婚案做顾问 |
[21:03] | You’re working with the both of them? | 你现在为她们两个一起工作了 |
[21:07] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[21:08] | You e-mailed the wrong Barry. | 你的邮件发给了另一个巴里 |
[21:09] | What? | 什么 |
[21:10] | I’ll pick them up tomorrow. | 我明天去取 |
[21:11] | You were supposed to send the countersuit | 你本来应该把反诉的文件发给 |
[21:12] | to Raul’s lawyer Barry Thompson, | 劳尔的律师巴里·汤普森 |
[21:14] | but you sent it to Barry Lewiston, | 但你发给了巴里·路易斯顿 |
[21:15] | the Middleton board member. Coming. | 米德尔顿大学董事会成员 来了 |
[21:17] | President Hargrove’s on the phone with him right now | 哈格洛夫校长正在和他通电话 |
[21:18] | trying to salvage her job. | 想办法挽救她的工作 |
[21:20] | Good talk. | 真好 |
[21:21] | Barry, please, it’s a personal issue from the past. | 巴里 拜托 这是我过去的私事 |
[21:26] | I promise, I’m sober. | 我保证 我已经戒酒了 |
[21:27] | I’m not a liability to the university. | 我不是大学的累赘 |
[21:30] | You always this fun? | 你一向这么幽默吗 |
[21:32] | There is no reason the board needs to know about this. | 董事会没有必要知晓这件事 |
[21:38] | Barry, please. | 巴里 拜托 |
[21:41] | – You do this on purpose? – It was a stupid mistake. | -你是故意的吗 -只是个错误 |
[21:44] | That’s gonna cost me my children! | 这会让我失去我的孩子 |
[21:47] | Do you have any idea what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[21:49] | I would rather die, Annalise. | 我宁愿死都比这好 安娜丽丝 |
[21:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:51] | You have no children. | 你没有孩子 |
[21:53] | You don’t know what it feels like to lose them! | 你不知道失去孩子是什么感觉 |
[21:58] | Was she ever good at her job? | 她以前工作也这么不得力吗 |
[22:00] | People said she was an animal in court. | 人们说她以前在庭上很厉害呢 |
[22:03] | Her closings were infamous. | 她的结案陈词可是臭名昭著 |
[22:05] | Now she’s my grandmother trying to learn how to use a DVR. | 现在她就像我那学着用录像机的祖母 |
[22:09] | She’s been through a lot. | 她经历了很多 |
[22:10] | Are you defending her? | 你在替她说话吗 |
[22:11] | No, I ju– | 不 我只是… |
[22:13] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[22:17] | She’s still hot. I’ll give her that. | 不能否认的是她还很性感 |
[22:21] | Are you drinking again? | 你又酗酒了吗 |
[22:23] | No. | 没有 |
[22:24] | Because you were gone for like an hour. | 你消失了一个小时 |
[22:26] | I was at therapy. | 我去接受治疗了 |
[22:28] | It’s court-ordered. Got to go twice a week. | 是法院命令 一周得去两次 |
[22:31] | Go to AA meetings, pee in cups. | 去互助会 接受尿检 |
[22:35] | Feels like all I do now is work at not drinking. | 我现在成天就是努力不喝酒 |
[22:47] | No one told me it would cost this much. | 没人告诉过我 会有这么大的代价 |
[22:49] | Business school, the kids, running a company — | 商学院 孩子们 经营公司 |
[22:53] | all I did was push. | 我所做的就是施压 |
[22:59] | Of course I’d want a drink at the end of a 14-hour day. | 结束了14小时的工作后我当然想喝一杯 |
[23:02] | I’ve been there. | 我也是过来人 |
[23:03] | No one pushed harder than me. | 没人比我施压得更狠 |
[23:06] | Now I’m broke, alone, got to beg you for work. | 现在我破产了 孤身一人 求你给我工作 |
[23:11] | God. | 天啊 |
[23:15] | If I’m gonna go down… | 如果我要下地狱 |
[23:18] | I want to go down drinking. | 我希望下去的时候能喝着酒 |
[23:23] | I’ll be right there with you. | 我会陪你一起 |
[23:35] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我会解决这事的 |
[23:37] | You can’t. | 你解决不了 |
[23:41] | Watch me. | 等着瞧 |
[23:43] | You’ve reached Barry Lewiston of Middleton University. | 这里是米尔顿大学的巴里·路易斯顿 |
[23:46] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[23:49] | Hi. It’s Annalise Keating. | 你好 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[23:50] | Obviously, I sent that document in error. | 显然 我错发了文件 |
[23:53] | Please call me back. | 请给我回电 |
[24:09] | What do you do? | 你干什么 |
[24:11] | Wait around my door all day for treats? | 整天等在我门口求奖励吗 |
[24:14] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[24:22] | I figured you needed money if you’re still living here. | 我想你要还住在这里 肯定会需要钱 |
[24:27] | It was me. I did this. | 是我 我造成的 |
[24:30] | The baby? | 孩子呢 |
[24:33] | Go away. | 滚开 |
[24:38] | Annalise — | 安娜丽丝 |
[24:38] | That’s my dead baby in that suitcase. | 手提箱里是我死去的孩子 |
[24:40] | Don’t you know that? | 你不明白吗 |
[24:44] | I just want to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[24:45] | All you do is hurt me. | 你只会伤害我 |
[24:48] | Leave! | 滚开 |
[25:09] | P-town is magic. | 皮镇太不可思议了 |
[25:10] | The beach is amazing, the men are amazing, | 那里的海滩特别美 男人也特别棒 |
[25:13] | the Speedos are amazing. | 三角泳裤简直太赞了 |
[25:15] | You all need to come. | 你们都得来 |
[25:16] | Uh, can I come? I love a free beach house. | 我能去吗 我太爱不花钱的海滩别墅了 |
[25:18] | The more the merrier! | 人越多越好 |
[25:19] | I’ll go as long as Asher promises to wear a Speedo. | 要是亚设保证会穿三角泳裤我就去 |
[25:21] | Ooh, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[25:22] | No, I mean, I’m, uh, s– I’m straight. | 不 我是说… 我是直男 |
[25:26] | That’s what my husband said for 40 years. | 我丈夫也这么说了40年 |
[25:28] | Till you turned him. | 直到你掰弯了他 |
[25:29] | You know it, girl. | 说得没错 |
[25:32] | I like the smell of that hand soap. | 洗手液的味道不错 |
[25:37] | Connor, I’m not here to convince you to do anything you don’t want. | 康纳尔 我不是来逼你做你不想做的事的 |
[25:39] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[25:41] | Do you have cancer? | 你得癌症了吗 |
[25:43] | No. | 没有 |
[25:45] | So you’re not dying | 所以你没有濒死 |
[25:46] | and you’re not trying to convince me to re-enroll, | 也不是来说服我重新上学 |
[25:49] | which only leaves the money. | 所以只剩钱的问题了 |
[25:53] | I’d like the chance to talk to you, | 我希望能和你谈谈 |
[25:55] | preferably alone. | 最好在私底下 |
[25:57] | Well, that’s not now because we have company. | 现在不行 有客人在 |
[26:01] | Yeah, your, uh, buffers. | 是啊 你的缓冲 |
[26:04] | They’re my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[26:05] | Hey, Ted, you want another margarita? | 泰德 再来杯玛格丽塔吗 |
[26:08] | Oh, no, I think Ted’s all set. | 不 我觉得泰德不要了 |
[26:09] | Yes, he is! | 他当然要喝 |
[26:12] | I would like to make a toast. | 我想要敬酒 |
[26:14] | Dad, no. | 爸 别这样 |
[26:14] | I promise not to embarrass you. | 我保证不会使你难堪 |
[26:16] | No, please do. | 不 让他难堪吧 |
[26:18] | My mind went to some of dark places | 当财务处给我打电话 |
[26:21] | when the bursar’s office called to inform me | 告诉我康纳尔从法学院退学时 |
[26:23] | that Connor had withdrawn from law school. | 我的大脑一片漆黑 |
[26:25] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[26:27] | Circuit parties, meth parties. | 同志派对 毒品派对 |
[26:29] | But, uh, now that I’m here, I can’t tell you all | 但现在我来了 我无法告诉你们 |
[26:32] | how happy it makes me to see the second family that my son has here. | 看见我儿子在这里的第二个家我有多开心 |
[26:39] | All right, we done? | 行了 说完了吗 |
[26:41] | Connor, law school, no law school, | 康纳尔 不管上不上法学院 |
[26:46] | you have been and always will be my teacher. | 你将永远都是我的老师 |
[26:52] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[26:57] | Remind me why we hate him. | 提醒我一下为什么恨他 |
[27:00] | She left without even telling me | 她没告诉我就走了 |
[27:02] | 劳拉 尽快搞定 | |
[27:02] | ’cause she’s a cliche of a lazy-ass millennial. | 因为她跟所有千禧一代一样都是懒鬼 |
[27:06] | She’s probably got her reasons. | 也许她有自己的原因 |
[27:08] | Bad ones. | 不会是什么好原因 |
[27:09] | Any chance you want to come help me sort through a thousand case files? | 你能过来帮我整理数不尽的案件资料吗 |
[27:12] | I’m at my Ma’s. | 我在我妈这儿 |
[27:13] | She’s gonna give me a practice LSAT. | 她要给我做个法学院入学考试练习 |
[27:15] | Let’s see how bad I blow it. | 看我能搞得有多砸 |
[27:16] | You’re gonna do fine. | 你会没事的 |
[27:17] | Let’s hope. | 但愿如此 |
[27:19] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[27:21] | Frank — | 弗兰克 |
[27:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[27:28] | I met, uh, Connor’s dad tonight. | 我今晚见到康纳尔爸爸了 |
[27:31] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[27:33] | He’s, uh — – He’s pretty normal, considering. | 他 他感觉还挺正常的 |
[27:40] | You’re getting worried? | 你在担心吗 |
[27:44] | You’re gonna make an awesome mom. | 你肯定会是个好妈妈 |
[27:45] | – Stop. – You are. | -别说了 -你会的 |
[27:48] | Can we not talk about the baby, please? | 能不能不谈论孩子的事 |
[27:51] | Of course. | 好的 |
[27:53] | Just whatever you need, | 不管你需要什么 |
[27:57] | know I’m here for you. | 我都会在你身边 |
[28:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:11] | No. | 不 |
[28:14] | This isn’t what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[28:17] | It’s just sex. | 只是做爱而已 |
[28:18] | Shut up and take it. | 闭嘴 赶紧做 |
[28:27] | You’ve reached Barry Lewiston of Middleton University. | 这里是米德尔顿大学的巴里·路易斯顿 |
[28:29] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[28:31] | Hi. This is Annalise Keating again. | 你好 还是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[28:33] | Please call me back or I’ll have to take legal action. | 请给我回电 不然我就走法律途径了 |
[28:48] | To the Members of the Disciplinary Board: | 致纪律委员会的全体成员 |
[28:50] | My patient Annalise Keating | 我的病人 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[28:52] | has passed all random substance-abuse tests, | 已通过了所有随机药物滥用测试 |
[28:55] | maintained her sobriety, | 保持神志清醒 |
[28:57] | and continues to meet the conditions | 并持续参加法庭强制 |
[28:59] | of her court-mandated therapy. | 要求的治疗 |
[29:01] | As long as she maintains these practices, | 只要她能继续坚持 |
[29:03] | I recommend she continue to be allowed to practice law. | 我建议继续允许她从事律师行业 |
[29:06] | Sincerely, Isaac Roa, Doctor of Psychology, | 此致 艾萨克·罗 心理学医生 |
[29:09] | Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor. | 酒精与药物特许顾问 |
[29:11] | My client has upped his ask | 你的委托人的酗酒问题 |
[29:12] | due to the severe emotional distress that he has suffered | 导致我的委托人产生了严重的精神压力 |
[29:14] | as a result of your client’s alcoholism. | 因此我们抬高了赡养费金额 |
[29:16] | He’s even had to seek counseling. | 他甚至需要寻求心理辅导 |
[29:21] | We need to subpoena Raul’s therapist’s notes. | 我们得传唤劳尔心理医生的笔记 |
[29:23] | You can do that? | 能这么做吗 |
[29:24] | If Raul is claiming emotional distress, | 如果劳尔说自己有精神压力 |
[29:26] | his therapist’s notes can prove that. | 他的心理医生的笔记就能证明这点 |
[29:29] | I’m calling the judge. | 我去给法官打电话 |
[29:33] | The patient’s using his emotional distress | 病人用他的精神压力 |
[29:35] | as grounds to obtain – full custody of the children. | 来作为获取孩子全部抚养权的方式 |
[29:37] | How can we know Mrs. Hargrove won’t use these notes | 我们怎么能确定哈格洛夫女士不会用这些笔记 |
[29:39] | against her ex-husband in the future? | 在未来对她前夫不利 |
[29:41] | The only way I can see that happening | 唯一会发生这种情况 |
[29:42] | is if your client has something to hide. | 就是你的当事人有见不得人的事 |
[29:44] | Does he? | 他有吗 |
[29:46] | Attention, interns. | 听好了 实习生们 |
[29:48] | These are our enemy’s therapist’s notes. | 这些是我们对手的心理医生的笔记 |
[29:50] | He goes several times a week. That’s how weak he is. | 他一周会去好几次 他脆弱到这种地步了 |
[29:53] | I go to therapy. | 我也去看心理医生啊 |
[29:54] | You’re opening your mouth, but all I hear is you wasting my time! | 你张嘴说话 都是在浪费我时间 |
[29:58] | Get to work, people! Find me my smoking gun! | 干活去 找到我们要的关键证据 |
[30:06] | Oh, my God. I think I found something juicy. | 我的天 我找到劲爆的了 |
[30:14] | Excuse me. Sorry. Move, please. | 抱歉 不好意思 请让让 |
[30:15] | It’s urgent! Excuse me! Thanks! | 很紧急 不好意思 谢谢 |
[30:16] | Excuse me. Sorry, sorry, sorry! | 不好意思 抱歉 抱歉 |
[30:18] | Coming through! | 借过一下 |
[30:20] | He was cheating on her! | 他出轨了 |
[30:22] | What? | 什么 |
[30:22] | “Patient mentioned meeting a friend named Sue for dinner. | “病人提到和一个名叫苏的朋友的共进晚餐 |
[30:25] | He said they spoke about preparing for the future, | 他说他们聊到未来的打算 |
[30:26] | despite his still being married. | 尽管他还是已婚 |
[30:27] | He refused to answer any more about Sue upon further questioning.” | 他拒绝回答更多关于苏的问题” |
[30:30] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[30:32] | We’ll counter back – with an adultery allegation. | 我们用通奸罪名来反击 |
[30:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:38] | I know who Sue is. | 我知道苏是谁 |
[30:39] | We’ve come to a decision about your offer. | 我们考虑过你们的报价了 |
[30:41] | I hope it’s one where my client | 我希望我的委托人 |
[30:42] | will be walking out of this room with $6 million. | 走出这里时能有六百万到手 |
[30:44] | He’ll be lucky to be walking out with his balls. | 他没赔的一穷二白就算是好运了 |
[30:46] | – Excuse me? – The original prenup — | -你说什么 -最初的婚前协议 |
[30:48] | read paragraph 2, section B. | 读第二段B节 |
[30:51] | The infidelity clause? | 不忠条款 |
[30:52] | “Patient mentioned meeting a friend named Sue for dinner. | “病人提到和一个名叫苏的朋友的共进晚餐 |
[30:55] | He said they spoke about preparing for the future | 他说他们聊到未来的打算 |
[30:56] | despite his still being married.” | 尽管他还是已婚” |
[30:58] | Sue’s a man. Soraya knows him. | 苏是个男人 索拉雅知道他 |
[31:00] | Warren Hsu. H-S-U. | 沃伦·许 许 |
[31:03] | He’s my money manager. | 他是我的资金经理 |
[31:05] | I know who Sue is. Warren Hsu’s our money manager. | 我知道苏是谁 沃伦·许是我们的资金经理 |
[31:09] | Why would Raul – meet with him behind my back? | 为什么劳尔会背着我跟他碰面 |
[31:12] | So you admit to having dinner with Mr. Hsu | 所以你承认在提出离婚前的三个月前 |
[31:14] | three months before filing for divorce? | 你和许先生有共进晚餐 |
[31:16] | – Don’t answer. – Yes. | -别回答 -是的 |
[31:17] | So that you could illegally hide your assets before filing? | 所以你在提交离婚申请前就开始非法藏匿财产 |
[31:20] | Mr. Hargrove works in finance. | 哈格洛夫先生在金融行业上班 |
[31:22] | Warren Hsu is a colleague. | 沃伦·许是个同事 |
[31:23] | He used to work in finance. | 他也曾在金融行业上班 |
[31:24] | Now he’s a deadbeat freeloading off his more successful wife. | 现在他只用靠着他更事业有成的妻子坐吃山空 |
[31:27] | Proven by these bank statements. | 这些银行账单就能看出 |
[31:29] | Two days after the meeting, Mr. Hargrove began withdrawing | 会面的两天后 哈格洛夫先生就开始 |
[31:32] | small amounts of money from his personal savings. | 从他个人积蓄中取钱 |
[31:34] | This is all circumstantial. | 这都是间接证据 |
[31:35] | Maybe the IRS can find something more concrete. | 可能国税局能找到更实锤的证据 |
[31:38] | It’s hard to have sole custody from prison. | 进监狱的话很难获得单独监护权 |
[31:45] | Don’t say another word. | 别说话 |
[31:46] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[31:46] | Joint custody. That’s it. | 共同监护权 就这么简单 |
[31:49] | With the original $3 million — | 原来的三百万 |
[31:50] | $1 million… | 一百万 |
[31:53] | …in order that he may properly care for our children | 为了让孩子在他身边的时候 |
[31:55] | when they’re staying with him. | 他能妥善照顾他们 |
[31:58] | Take it or leave it. | 没得商量 |
[32:04] | We’ll take it. | 我们接受 |
[32:12] | You sure you want to give this place up? | 你确定想放弃这里吗 |
[32:15] | The real world is not so inviting. | 真正的世界并不诱人 |
[32:18] | This place isn’t so inviting either. | 这里也是 |
[32:21] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[32:23] | I just need a break. | 我只是需要休息 |
[32:28] | Here’s my tuition check. | 这是学费的支票 |
[32:30] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[32:32] | You can’t buy me, okay? | 你不能收买我 懂吗 |
[32:35] | Or my forgiveness or — or love or whatever this is. | 也不能收买我的原谅或是爱 |
[32:41] | We’re not close. | 我们并不亲近 |
[32:43] | I’m sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[32:45] | I don’t hate you…anymore. | 我不再恨你了 |
[32:48] | We just don’t have that much in common. | 我们只是没什么共同点 |
[32:52] | We do. | 我们有 |
[32:54] | Especially if you marry Oliver. | 尤其是如果你和奥利弗结婚 |
[32:59] | He told Ted you two were thinking about getting married. | 他跟泰德说你们俩考虑结婚 |
[33:03] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[33:04] | I think that’s a mistake, Connor. | 我觉得这是个错误 康纳尔 |
[33:05] | Because he’s positive? Did Oliver tell Ted that, too? | 因为他是阳性 奥利弗也跟泰德说这事了吗 |
[33:08] | Connor — | 康纳尔 |
[33:09] | Look, it’s not – that it’s any of your business, | 听着 这都不关你们的事 |
[33:10] | but I am on PrEP. | 我在做暴露前预防 |
[33:12] | That’s not what this is about, okay? | 这不是重点 好吗 |
[33:13] | I think Oliver’s great. | 我觉得奥利弗很棒 |
[33:15] | He’s just not great for you. | 但只是不适合你 |
[33:21] | I found an amazing guy | 我找到了一个很棒的人 |
[33:23] | who’s nice and normal and cares about me. | 他很善良 正常 也很在乎我 |
[33:26] | Not the type of guy you need. | 那不是你需要的人 |
[33:28] | – You don’t know what I need. – I do. | -你不知道我需要什么 -我知道 |
[33:29] | I’m happy, Dad. | 我很快乐 爸爸 |
[33:30] | You’re faking it, Connor. | 你在假装 康纳尔 |
[33:32] | Just like I did with your mother. | 就像我在你母亲面前假装开心 |
[33:35] | And as much as this might upset you, | 这虽然让你很不高兴 |
[33:36] | I’ve known you your entire life, and you are not this guy. | 但我认识你一辈子了 你不是那样的人 |
[33:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:42] | I used to envy you. | 我曾经很嫉妒你 |
[33:47] | Even as a child, | 就算是孩子 |
[33:50] | so independent, strong. | 却独立 强大 |
[33:53] | You didn’t need people, not like the rest of us. | 你不像我们其他人 你不必依靠别人 |
[33:56] | Now, I don’t know what changed to you, Connor. | 我不知道是什么改变了你 康纳尔 |
[33:59] | I don’t know what happened, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[34:00] | if it was this place or Oliver, | 如果是因为这里或是奥利弗 |
[34:03] | but you cannot live your life for other people. | 但你不能为别人而活 |
[34:07] | You have to live your life for you, the real you, | 你要为自己而活 真正的自己 |
[34:09] | and find someone who fits with that, | 然后找一个适合这样的你的人 |
[34:11] | and that is not Oliver. | 那个人不是奥利弗 |
[34:19] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[34:21] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[34:21] | It’s my job to tell you the truth. | 告诉你真相是我的职责 |
[34:25] | You lied every day for 45 years! | 你撒谎撒了45年 |
[34:29] | You don’t know what the truth is! | 你才不知道真相是什么 |
[34:31] | Connor. Connor, get back — Connor! | 康纳尔 康纳尔 回来 康纳尔 |
[34:35] | Connor! | 康纳尔 |
[34:39] | That was Barry Lewiston. | 那是巴里·路易斯顿 |
[34:41] | He’s going to pretend he never saw the e-mail. | 他会装作没看到邮件 |
[34:45] | I don’t suppose you had anything to do with that. | 我想你与此事无关 |
[34:47] | I told him he could keep his mouth shut | 我让他闭上嘴 |
[34:48] | or I’d dredge up my lawsuit against the university | 不然我就要起诉学校 |
[34:51] | for breach of contract. | 违反了合同 |
[34:53] | Can I write you a check right now? | 我能现在给你写支票吗 |
[34:55] | I’ll e-mail you the bill. | 我邮件发你账单 |
[34:59] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[35:03] | Call me if you ever wanna go to a meeting. | 想去互助会的话给我电话 |
[35:08] | A bar sounds like more fun. | 去酒吧更有意思 |
[35:20] | If you’re looking to make a new home somewhere, | 如果你想搬个新家 |
[35:23] | I’m happy to talk to the guys upstairs. | 我很乐意跟楼上的人商量一下 |
[35:28] | Good to know. | 好的 |
[35:38] | Stop! | 站住 |
[35:38] | Oh, God, are we doing this again? | 天哪 怎么又来了 |
[35:40] | You do not get to work here. | 你不能在这里工作 |
[35:42] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:43] | You were the one who said we were no good for each other, | 是你说我们不适合彼此 |
[35:45] | that we should go back to who we were before we met. | 我们应该恢复遇见之前的那个自己 |
[35:47] | Well, I’ve done that. | 我已经做到了 |
[35:48] | You chased me out the door. | 你把我赶出了门 |
[35:50] | All I’m saying is I have made a place for myself here. | 我是说我在这里给自己折腾出一席之地 |
[35:53] | It is mine, and I have a real mentor this time. | 这是我的地盘 而我也找了真正的导师 |
[35:57] | You’re doing it again — | 你又开始了 |
[36:00] | looking for a mommy everywhere you go. | 不管去哪里都要找人给你擦屁股 |
[36:03] | Me, Tegan, whatever woman you encounter next… | 我 泰根 下一个会遇到的女性 |
[36:08] | you want us all to be the mother yours never was. | 想让我们成为你妈妈没成为的样子 |
[36:19] | No, that’s — that’s — | 不 那是 那是 |
[36:24] | No. | 不 |
[36:30] | There you go. | 好了 |
[36:31] | That’s a lot of cash to spend for some paper. | 为了几张纸可画了不少钱 |
[36:34] | Hope it’s worth it. | 希望值得 |
[36:39] | Need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[36:46] | What you up to now? | 你又想干什么 |
[36:54] | Patient notes for Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷的治疗笔记 |
[36:57] | Patient maintaining… tenuous sobriety. | 病人一直保持…脆弱的清醒状态 |
[37:02] | Continues to overwhelm herself with work. | 一直沉溺于工作 |
[37:04] | Once again, she’s prioritizing | 她又一次先考虑 |
[37:06] | rescuing others over her own needs. | 拯救他人 不顾及自己的需求 |
[37:09] | So it’s a cash grab? | 是为了钱 |
[37:11] | You need the press? | 你需要媒体 |
[37:13] | Just don’t tell me | 别告诉我 |
[37:14] | you’re about to take on the the whole damned system. | 你是为了对付整个体制 |
[37:16] | I’m not doing this for me. | 我不是为了我自己 |
[37:17] | Who are you doing it for? | 那你是为了谁 |
[37:19] | Wes, my clients, | 韦斯 我的客户 |
[37:21] | everyone who’s been wrongfully accused. | 所有遭到诬陷指控的人 |
[37:22] | That’s hilarious | 听到诬陷我 |
[37:24] | coming from the person that put my ass in jail. | 入狱的人口中说出这种话 真是好笑 |
[37:26] | And look how easy it was. | 看看那多么容易 |
[37:27] | You think that they would have locked Sam up for killing you? | 你觉得他们会因杀害你而把山姆抓起来吗 |
[37:30] | We know who they put in jail. | 你知道他们抓了谁 |
[37:32] | Listen, if you say anything to anyone, | 听着 如果你告诉别人 |
[37:34] | this is all gonna fall apart, | 这一切都完了 |
[37:36] | – and I’m doing this for the right reasons. – No. | -我这样做是有正当的理由 -不 |
[37:42] | You’ve never been on the right side of anything. | 你从来就没有正当过 |
[37:47] | She’s self-inflicting penance | 她为了那些她认为 |
[37:49] | for the lives that she feels that she’s ruined. | 毁在自己手中的人 而惩罚自己 |
[37:52] | When said plan fails, | 若这一切未能奏效 |
[37:54] | I fear she may be headed for relapse or worse. | 我怕她可能会复发 甚至更糟糕 |
[38:06] | 米其·塞巴斯基 特伦特·斯托克顿 莱奈尔·巴灵顿 | |
[38:20] | Trent Stockton used to work at Antares | 特伦特·斯托克顿在 |
[38:23] | before he died under mysterious circumstances. | 离奇死亡之前 在心宿二工作 |
[38:25] | And now he is magically contributing | 现在他又奇迹般地 |
[38:28] | to Denver’s campaign. | 在资助丹沃的选举 |
[38:29] | This is my dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[38:30] | He’s paying Denver for covering up for Wes’s murder. | 他在为丹沃掩盖韦斯之死而付他钱 |
[38:33] | – This is crazy. – I know. | -太疯狂了 -我知道 |
[38:34] | You have to start dating the IT guy or something. | 你得找那个技术男约会什么的 |
[38:37] | He has a ponytail. | 他扎马尾辫 |
[38:38] | Then set me up. I’ll screw anyone right now. | 那就安排我去 我现在谁都行 |
[38:40] | – Laurel. – I had sex with Frank. | -劳拉 -我和弗兰克上床了 |
[38:42] | It’s bad, I know. Poor baby. | 很不好 我知道 可怜的孩子 |
[38:43] | I know how to get into Tegan’s accounts. | 我知道怎么进入泰根的账号 |
[38:46] | So, Ted asked what we were doing for Memorial Day. | 泰德问我们纪念日准备做什么 |
[38:49] | And I know it’s far off, but P-town does sound incredible. | 我知道还远着 但我觉得去皮城很棒 |
[38:55] | Is that a no? | 这是拒绝的意思吗 |
[39:00] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[39:11] | I cannot believe you missed meeting Connor’s dads. | 真不敢相信你没来见康纳尔的爸爸 |
[39:13] | Yeah, you can tell me about it later. | 这个可以等下再说 |
[39:15] | Right now, I have an I.T. emergency. | 现在有个技术上的紧急情况 |
[39:18] | Patient continues to isolate, refusing help. | 病人持续孤立自己 拒绝帮助 |
[39:24] | Probably a defense mechanism to protect | 可能是对她所受的那些 |
[39:26] | the severe and unprocessed trauma she harbors. | 严重未愈的伤口的自我防护 |
[39:29] | Here. | 给 |
[39:33] | The supplemental report was misfiled. | 补充报告弄错了 |
[39:35] | Turns out I’m not as bad at my job as you think. | 看来我也没你想象得那么无能 |
[39:37] | I don’t think that. | 我没有那么想 |
[39:39] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[39:42] | Do you want to know my theory? | 你想知道我的想法吗 |
[39:44] | Annalise took down Virginia not to get her clients, | 安娜丽丝扳倒弗吉尼亚不是为了得到她的客户 |
[39:47] | but to get her job. | 而是为了她的工作 |
[39:50] | She wants to be Chief Public Defender. | 她想成为首席公设律师 |
[39:54] | As your sober buddy, you got to drop this. | 作为明眼人 我建议你别管这件事 |
[39:57] | I’m doing my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[39:58] | No, you’re back on the crack, and it’s called Annalise, | 不 你钻进名为安娜丽丝的牛角尖了 |
[40:02] | and I ain’t here for it. | 我不是为这种事待在这里的 |
[40:07] | Her grandiosity and workaholic tendencies | 她的浮夸和工作狂倾向 |
[40:12] | make me worry about hypomania. | 让我担心她可能有轻度躁狂 |
[40:15] | I’ve got about 300 viable client names | 我已经从弗吉尼亚的法庭记录中 |
[40:17] | from Virginia’s court transcripts. | 得到了300名当事人的信息 |
[40:21] | I should divide them by violent, nonviolent crimes, | 我应该将他们分为暴力犯罪 非暴力犯罪 |
[40:26] | misdemeanors, felonies, proof of appeal. | 轻罪 重罪 证明上诉 |
[40:29] | When confronted with the possibility | 当被问到她是否是因为 |
[40:31] | that the recent loss of her student, Wes Gibbins, | 最近她的学生韦斯·吉宾斯 |
[40:34] | is pushing her to take on this extreme workload, | 不幸身亡才如此疯狂工作时 |
[40:38] | the patient shut down. | 病人完全封闭了自己 |
[40:45] | Which is perhaps better for me. | 可能对我来说这样更好 |
[40:49] | The patient is a trigger for me. | 这位病人对我来说也是个触机 |
[40:55] | I need to be mindful. | 我需要小心 |
[41:01] | My new patient just arrived. | 我的新病人到了 |
[41:11] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[41:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:14] | Come in. | 请进 |
[41:17] | Anyplace you feel comfortable. | 随便坐吧 |
[41:18] | Where’s the baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[41:28] | 来电 朱莉·巴登 | |
[41:32] | This is the cellphone of Isaac Roa. | 我是艾萨克·罗 |
[41:34] | If this is an emergency, please call 911. | 如果是急事 请报警 |
[41:55] | Where’s the witness? | 证人在哪里 |
[41:57] | Over there. | 那边 |