时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Antares going public is the reason my father killed Wes. | 我父亲杀韦斯就是因为心宿二要上市 |
[00:05] | So no more wavering. We have to get those files | 别再犹豫了 我们必须拿到那些文件 |
[00:07] | and leak them before they go public. | 在上市前把它们泄露出去 |
[00:09] | I need you to plan an office party for Friday. | 你给我策划一个周五办公室派对 |
[00:11] | I’ll give a speech, | 获得这全部的荣耀 |
[00:12] | and let those man-children know this boss-bitch don’t play. | 让那些幼稚鬼知道我可不是好惹的 |
[00:15] | We have to use Tegan’s card to get into the server room. | 我们得用泰根的门卡进去机房 |
[00:19] | I said no! | 我说了不行 |
[00:19] | We just say someone else stole it. | 我们就说是别的人偷的 |
[00:21] | – Who? – Simon. | -谁 -西蒙 |
[00:22] | You got hit by a random virus. It’s not your fault. | 你被随机病毒袭击了 不是你的错 |
[00:25] | This could get me deported. | 我可能会因此被驱逐出境 |
[00:27] | What? | 什么 |
[00:28] | You went to him for therapy, didn’t you? | 你去找他做心理治疗了 是不是 |
[00:31] | Please. Don’t tell Annalise. | 求你 别告诉安娜丽丝 |
[00:33] | Am I triggering you? | 是我导致你复发的吗 |
[00:34] | Who told you that? Tell me. | 谁告诉你的 告诉我 |
[00:37] | Was it Bonnie? | 是邦妮吗 |
[00:38] | It’s your ex-wife. | 是你的前妻 |
[00:40] | I am so happy. | 我现在好高兴 |
[00:43] | And I don’t want to wait anymore. | 我不想再等了 |
[00:46] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[00:47] | I’m sorry. I’ve been lying to you. | 抱歉 我一直在骗你 |
[00:50] | What? | 什么 |
[00:51] | We know who killed Wes. | 我们知道是谁杀了韦斯 |
[00:59] | Tell me where the baby is! | 告诉我孩子呢 |
[01:01] | Start CPR! | 开始心肺复苏 |
[01:09] | Hey, we’re not supposed to be using our phones. | 我们不该用自己的手机联系 |
[01:13] | The party. | 在派对 |
[01:16] | Th-The party part. | 派对的位置 |
[01:17] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[01:20] | What? | 什么 |
[01:22] | Pardon me. Sorry. | 借过 不好意思 |
[01:24] | Sorry, look out, sorry. | 不好意思 小心 不好意思 |
[01:25] | On your left. Sor– | 左边过 |
[01:27] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[01:28] | I found her. This is my wife, Mariah. | 找到她了 这是我老婆 马丽亚 |
[01:30] | Oh, Laz has told me so much about you — | 拉兹经常跟我提起你 |
[01:32] | So sorry — bathroom emergency! | 不好意思 急着上厕所 |
[01:48] | Nothing’s wrong yet, so don’t worry. | 还没出事 别着急 |
[01:52] | They’re gonna be mad. | 他们会发疯的 |
[01:55] | They’re always mad, so… | 不过他们总是在发疯 所以… |
[01:58] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[02:08] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[02:09] | Annalise knows everything. | 安娜丽丝都知道了 |
[02:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:14] | What’s on your face? | 你脸上是什么 |
[02:16] | – Oh, my God. – Oliver. | -上帝啊 -奥利弗 |
[02:20] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[02:29] | – Please don’t blame Laurel. – Of course I blame her. | -拜托不要怪劳拉 -我当然怪她 |
[02:32] | It was my decision to keep this from you. | 不让你知道是我的决定 |
[02:33] | Yeah, because she bullied you. | 没错 因为她威胁你 |
[02:35] | No, that’s not true! | 不 没有 |
[02:36] | Please, just — | 拜托… |
[02:39] | Think twice before you say anything you’ll regret. | 在你说出会后悔的话以前 好好想想 |
[02:42] | – Give me the ring back. – What? | -把戒指还我 -什么 |
[02:45] | I offered it to you when I thought we were in a good place. | 我觉得我们情况很好才向你求的婚 |
[02:47] | No longer applies. | 现在情况不同了 |
[02:55] | Laurel, open up! | 劳拉 开门 |
[03:05] | Connor, just let us explain. | 康纳尔 请听我们解释 |
[03:08] | You told them we were coming? | 你跟他们说了我们要来 |
[03:14] | What are you gonna do? | 你们要做什么 |
[03:16] | You gonna tie me up like we did Rebecca? | 你们要像对丽贝卡一样帮我绑起来吗 |
[03:22] | Let’s hope it doesn’t get to that. | 希望不用到那一步 |
[04:12] | This is a dump. | 破电梯 |
[04:29] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[04:30] | Go home. | 回去 |
[04:31] | It involves Isaac. | 事关艾萨克 |
[04:34] | I know, Bonnie. | 我知道 邦尼 |
[04:37] | What is it about me getting better that you can’t handle? | 你为什么无法接受我在好转 |
[04:40] | Are you afraid that I’ll finally stop needing you? | 你是不是担心我最终会不需要你了 |
[04:42] | – Is that it? – All I want is for you to stop needing me. | -是吗 -我想要的就是你不再需要我 |
[04:44] | Then stay the hell away from my patients! | 那就离我的患者远一点 |
[04:46] | It was a moment of weakness. | 那只是一时糊涂 |
[04:48] | I was hurt, and I wanted you to hurt. | 我受伤了 我也想让你受伤 |
[04:51] | Did it work? | 管用了吗 |
[04:54] | Are you happier now that you’ve thrown yourself | 你对我生命中的另一个男人投怀送抱 |
[04:55] | at another man in my life? | 现在开心了吗 |
[04:58] | Did you even think about Annalise? | 你考虑过安娜丽丝吗 |
[05:00] | About how this could jeopardize my patient’s sobriety?! | 考虑过这会对我病人的戒酒造成多大影响吗 |
[05:03] | What about your sobriety? | 那你的戒毒怎么办 |
[05:08] | You know, I haven’t thought about using until this moment. | 现在我突然想吸毒了 |
[05:12] | It wasn’t about Annalise | 这与安娜丽丝无关 |
[05:13] | or thinking about what happened with Stella | 也与斯黛拉的事让我低落 |
[05:15] | that brought me low. | 没关系 |
[05:16] | But you, doing this — | 而是你 这样做… |
[05:17] | I’m doing everything in my power to keep you alive. | 我是在竭尽所能让你活下去 |
[05:21] | It was me. | 是我 |
[05:22] | I told the Attorney General to put Isaac on the stand. | 我告诉检察长让艾萨克出庭作证 |
[05:25] | Oh, stop. | 别说了 |
[05:27] | It’s what got your case certified. | 这样你的案子才最终成立 |
[05:29] | I did that for you — | 我那么做是为了你 |
[05:30] | I said stop! | 我说了别说了 |
[05:31] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 |
[05:35] | I can’t keep forgiving you | 我不能一直原谅你 |
[05:36] | for all the horrible, sick things that you do. | 做出病态愚蠢的事 |
[05:38] | And the only reason I did it before | 我之前之所以原谅你 |
[05:39] | was because I knew you’d survived hell, | 是因为你也曾经处境煎熬 |
[05:41] | like me, but no more. | 像我一样 但不会了 |
[05:43] | It’s not that I’m like you. | 不是我像你一样 |
[05:45] | It’s that I love you. | 而是我爱你 |
[05:48] | Are you still in love with me, is that it? | 你还爱着我 是吗 |
[05:50] | You and I have both moved on, Isaac. | 你和我都向前看了 艾萨克 |
[05:52] | There is not a part of me that doesn’t understand that. | 我完全明白 |
[05:55] | You saw me in an intimate relationship | 你看到我跟一个强势 有魅力的女人 |
[05:58] | with a powerful, attractive woman, | 走得很近 |
[06:00] | and you couldn’t handle it. | 你就受不了了 |
[06:01] | Do not insult me! | 别侮辱我 |
[06:03] | The fact that you’re the one bringing up | 事实上 是你反复提起 |
[06:04] | how close you got to Annalise | 自己和安娜丽丝有多亲近 |
[06:06] | speaks way more about you than it does about me. | 说明问题出在你身上而不是我 |
[06:10] | Isaac helped me see it, that all of this, | 艾萨克帮我意识到了 |
[06:12] | every insane thing that we do to each other, | 我们为对方做的所有疯狂的事 |
[06:14] | it’s a form of love. | 都是爱的表现 |
[06:15] | Stop saying that word, Bonnie! | 别再重复那个词了 邦尼 |
[06:18] | This is me knowing what I want. | 我知道了我想要什么 |
[06:20] | And I know that I love you and that I need you, | 我知道我爱你 我需要你 |
[06:22] | and maybe you can love me, too, and that’s okay. | 也许你也能爱我 没关系 |
[06:26] | It’s all okay. | 都没关系 |
[06:28] | Get in the elevator and don’t come back. | 进电梯吧 别再回来了 |
[06:32] | You’re gonna need me again. | 你会再次需要我的 |
[06:34] | I’m scared of you. | 我害怕你 |
[06:39] | Get out before I call 911. | 快走 不然我报警了 |
[06:55] | Of course I’m telling Annalise. | 我当然要告诉安娜丽丝 |
[06:56] | Annalise is in a good place. | 安娜丽丝近况很好 |
[06:58] | Distracting her with this is no way | 用这件事分散她的注意力 |
[06:59] | to protect the person who’s saved your ass | 可不是在保护一次又一次 |
[07:00] | time and time again. | 拯救你的那个人 |
[07:01] | I’m trying to protect all of you. | 我是想保护你们所有人 |
[07:03] | That’s not your responsibility. | 那不是你的责任 |
[07:04] | Apparently it is when you can’t see | 从你都没意识到你把 |
[07:06] | that you’re putting your unborn child’s life at risk. | 未出生的孩子置于危险时起就是我的责任了 |
[07:08] | Laurel’s not even going to the party. | 劳拉都不会去那个派对 |
[07:09] | Well, what about Simon? | 那西蒙呢 |
[07:11] | Wes’s mother was an immigrant. | 韦斯的母亲是个移民 |
[07:14] | You really think he’d be okay with you now framing one? | 你觉得他会放任你们陷害移民吗 |
[07:16] | Actually, this could help him get his visa. | 事实上 这能帮他拿到签证 |
[07:18] | What? | 什么 |
[07:19] | Technically, we’re framing him as a whistleblower, | 理论上说 我们陷害他是告发者 |
[07:22] | which could help him get his S-5 visa. | 这能帮他拿到S5签证 |
[07:24] | He’d just need to make a deal with the Attorney General. | 他只要和检察长达成协议就行 |
[07:26] | You have no idea what you’re talking about right now! | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[07:29] | All right, let’s just breathe. | 好了 先喘口气 |
[07:31] | You’re pissed off, understandably. | 你很生气 这能理解 |
[07:33] | Yeah, and you’re the person that I’m the most pissed off at | 对 这房间里我最生气的人 |
[07:35] | in this room right now! | 就是你 |
[07:37] | This is why Annalise hates you. | 就是因为这样安娜丽丝才恨你 |
[07:39] | You never grow up, you never learn. | 你永远长不大 永远不吸取教训 |
[07:42] | All you are is this little boy | 你只不过是个 |
[07:44] | that’ll do anything to make Mommy happy. | 想费尽心机哄妈咪开心的小男孩 |
[07:46] | The only difference now is Mommy’s Laurel | 唯一不同的是 劳拉现在是妈咪了 |
[07:49] | instead of Annalise! | 而不是安娜丽丝 |
[07:51] | – Oh, my God! Get off! – What are you doing?! | -天啊 放开他 -你在做什么 |
[07:53] | – Let go! – Oh, my God! | -放手 -天啊 |
[07:54] | – Get off! – Let go! Get off him! | -放开他 -放手 放开他 |
[07:56] | Frank, let go! | 弗兰克 放手 |
[07:57] | – Oh, my God! – Let go of him! | -上帝啊 -放手 |
[08:01] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[08:06] | I am sorry that we didn’t tell you, Connor. | 我很抱歉一直瞒着你 康纳尔 |
[08:09] | I just want us all to be safe. | 我希望我们都能安然无恙 |
[08:11] | Why is that so hard to understand? | 你们为什么就是不明白 |
[08:12] | None of us are safe, Connor! | 没有人是安全的 康纳尔 |
[08:14] | Do you not remember what Wes’ body looked like | 你难道不记得韦斯尸体的样子了 |
[08:16] | in that basement when you cracked his ribs | 在那个地下室里 你还按压他的肋骨 |
[08:18] | when you were trying to give him CPR?! | 想给他做心肺复苏 |
[08:22] | Yeah, my father did that to him! | 是的 那是我爸爸做的 |
[08:24] | And then you lied to us for all these months. | 然后你骗了我们几个月 |
[08:27] | You told me you hated yourself so much | 你告诉我你恨你自己 |
[08:29] | that you would want to do anything to make it up to me. | 你愿意做任何事来补偿我 |
[08:33] | Well, now’s your chance. | 现在你的机会来了 |
[08:34] | You don’t have to help. | 你不用帮忙 |
[08:35] | You just have to do nothing. | 别插手就行 |
[08:39] | Please… | 求你了 |
[08:47] | Who is it? | 谁的电话 |
[08:49] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[08:50] | I left her a message on the way here. | 我来的路上给她留了言 |
[08:51] | – Give me the phone. – Don’t do it, Walshy. | -把电话给我 -别这样 小沃什 |
[08:53] | – Just think about what you’re doing. – Please do not pick up. | -想想你在干什么 -别接 |
[09:00] | What do you need? | 有什么事 |
[09:07] | I can hear you breathing, Connor. | 我能听到你呼吸 康纳尔 |
[09:11] | Sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[09:15] | Do you need me to do any work on the class-action this weekend? | 这周末需要我为集体诉讼案准备些什么吗 |
[09:19] | No, let’s take the weekend off. | 不 这周末休息吧 |
[09:21] | We deserve it. | 我们该休息一下了 |
[09:23] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[09:24] | No calls or texts unless it’s a disaster. | 没什么大事就别联系了 |
[09:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:37] | – Thank you so much. – Don’t. | -谢谢你 -别 |
[09:41] | The minute something goes wrong, I’m calling her. | 要是出了什么意外 我立刻就告诉她 |
[09:44] | Nothing’s gonna go wrong. | 不会有什么意外的 |
[09:46] | Well, I’ll know if it does | 如果出了我会知道的 |
[09:48] | because I’m gonna go to the party now. | 因为我也要去那个派对 |
[09:49] | Connor… | 康纳尔 |
[09:50] | No, no, no, Asher’s Michaela’s plus one, | 不 别说了 亚设是米凯拉的伴 |
[09:53] | and I’m gonna be his. | 我就是他的伴 |
[09:55] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[09:56] | If anything feels off, | 如果感觉不对 |
[09:59] | I’m pulling the plug. | 我会立刻终止行动 |
[10:13] | Those pours are weak. | 这酒酒劲太弱 |
[10:15] | We want people drunk. | 我们要让大家都喝醉 |
[10:16] | Fill them to the brim. | 去把酒杯加满 |
[10:18] | T-Bird, incoming. | 小泰泰来了 |
[10:21] | Look who brought a plus one. | 看看谁带小伙伴来了 |
[10:23] | He bullied me into bringing him. | 他非逼我带他来 |
[10:25] | Only so I could properly celebrate the woman of the hour. | 只有这样我才能当面向这位女士表示祝贺 |
[10:28] | I hear this deal was all you. | 我听说这次全是你的功劳 |
[10:30] | You’ve trained him well. | 你把他训练得很好 |
[10:31] | And your girlfriend’s an all-star | 而你的女朋友可是在短时间内 |
[10:33] | for pulling this off last-minute. | 搞定这个派对的大明星 |
[10:34] | I know. Is there anything she can’t do? | 我知道 有什么是她做不到的 |
[10:37] | Now I just need to get this speech over with | 现在我只要把这个演讲搞定 |
[10:39] | so I can ditch these nerves and actually have some fun. | 就可以放松紧张的神经 好好玩玩了 |
[10:41] | I can hold your clutch while you mingle. | 你去应酬时我可以帮你拿着包 |
[10:43] | This is a McQueen. | 这可是麦昆的名牌包 |
[10:45] | Only I hold it. | 只有我才能拿着 |
[10:46] | Oh, really? It kind of clashes with the dress a little. | 真的吗 这包看起来跟你的裙子不太搭 |
[10:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:50] | He’s kidding! | 他在开玩笑 |
[10:51] | Totally! | 当然了 |
[10:53] | I’m a jerk like that sometimes. | 我有时候就是会这么讨人嫌 |
[10:55] | All right, time to let the board kiss my ass for once. | 好了 该让董事会跪舔我一回了 |
[10:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[10:59] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[11:01] | Obvious much? | 太明显了吧 |
[11:02] | It’s not like your plan worked. | 就像你的办法成了似的 |
[11:05] | She didn’t get it. | 她没拿到 |
[11:06] | Good, let’s call this whole thing off. | 很好 就这样到次为止吧 |
[11:07] | Connor, please. | 康纳尔 别这样 |
[11:08] | Are you about to scold me? | 你是要责怪我吗 |
[11:09] | Because the guy who’s been lying for weeks | 说了好几个星期谎的人 |
[11:11] | doesn’t get to complain right now. | 可没资格抱怨 |
[11:12] | You lied to me, too. | 你也骗了我 |
[11:14] | How so? | 怎么骗你了 |
[11:15] | Your dad said we weren’t right for each other, | 你爸爸说我们不合适 |
[11:17] | and you never told me. | 你却没有告诉我 |
[11:18] | I was protecting your feelings. | 我在替你着想 |
[11:20] | I was doing the exact same thing for you. | 我也是一样的初衷 |
[11:22] | Oliver’s right. | 奥利弗说的对 |
[11:23] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[11:24] | Whatever you two are fighting about, | 不管你们在争什么 |
[11:25] | I side with Oliver. | 我站奥利弗这边 |
[11:27] | Uh, okay, we weren’t fighting. | 没事 我们没在争 |
[11:30] | Where’s your date, Simon? | 你的伴呢 西蒙 |
[11:31] | Your mom was busy. | 你妈有些忙 |
[11:32] | Hey, what’s it feel like to be around so many successful people | 被这么多心知肚明你是个失败者的 |
[11:34] | knowing that you’ll never be one of them? | 成功人士环绕着是什么感觉 |
[11:35] | Trust me, I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes right now. | 相信我 我现在可不想体会你的感受 |
[11:37] | Okay, this is a work function, | 好了 这是工作聚会 |
[11:40] | so why don’t we try acting like adults. | 为什么不能表现的像个成年人 |
[11:42] | Adults have jobs. | 成年人得要有工作 |
[11:48] | So much for empathizing with the DACA kid. | 现在不同情童入缓遣的孩子了吧 |
[11:50] | I’m not the bad guy here tonight. | 今晚我可不是坏人 |
[12:50] | Isaac helped me see it, that all of this, | 艾萨克帮我意识到了 |
[12:51] | every insane thing that we do to each other, | 我们为对方做的所有疯狂的事 |
[12:53] | it’s a form of love. | 都是爱的表现 |
[12:56] | You lost a child. | 你失去了一个孩子 |
[12:58] | That pain alone is enough to level a parent. | 那种痛苦足以打倒一位母亲 |
[13:04] | You can’t see that you’re endangering | 你都没意识到你把 |
[13:06] | your unborn child’s life! | 未出生的孩子置于危险 |
[13:07] | You are putting everyone’s life in danger | 你把每个人都置于危险中 |
[13:09] | your baby, Oliver, Michaela. | 你的孩子 奥利弗 米凯拉 |
[13:13] | I think Isaac is using again. | 我觉得艾萨克又开始吸毒了 |
[13:15] | And I’m triggering it. That’s what you’re saying. | 是我诱发的 你是这个意思吗 |
[13:17] | You two were a perfect storm. | 你俩互相影响太深了 |
[13:19] | – Well, Wes is already dead! – And whose fault is that?! | -韦斯已经死了 -那是谁的错 |
[13:21] | We’re supposed to be getting our lives back together. | 我们应该好好继续自己的生活 |
[13:24] | You can survive this. | 你可以挺过去 |
[13:25] | I’m afraid Isaac won’t. | 而我担心艾萨克做不到 |
[13:27] | I just want us all to be safe. | 我希望我们都能安然无恙 |
[13:29] | Why is that so hard to understand? | 你们为什么就是不明白 |
[13:33] | Finally. | 总算来电话了 |
[13:36] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[13:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:47] | You’re gonna have a relapse, Annalise. | 你这样会复发的 安娜丽丝 |
[13:49] | If you walk out of here, you’re gonna drink. | 如果你现在离开就一定会去喝酒 |
[14:10] | I could really use one of our AA meetings. | 我需要一场互助会 |
[14:25] | I-I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[14:27] | There is no apology to make up for putting you in this situation. | 我很抱歉让你置于这样的境地 |
[14:30] | Jacqueline put me in this situation. | 是杰奎琳的错 |
[14:31] | We both did. | 是我们俩的错 |
[14:32] | And… And that has, uh… | 而且如果… |
[14:40] | I understand if you want to report me. | 如果你要举报我 我也可以理解 |
[14:43] | I’m not telling them. | 我不会告诉他们的 |
[14:44] | And you don’t need to make that decision right now. | 你不用现在就做决定 |
[14:46] | You would lose your license. | 你会被吊销执照的 |
[14:49] | And if anyone understands how terrifying that would be, | 如果有人知道那有多恐怖的话 |
[14:51] | it’s me. | 那个人就是我 |
[14:54] | And before you thank me, know I’m being selfish. | 在你谢我之前 你要知道我是有私心的 |
[15:01] | I want to keep seeing you. | 我想一直能够见你 |
[15:11] | Hey, Oli. | 等一下 奥利 |
[15:14] | Hey. | 怎么了 |
[15:15] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah. Just, um… | 没事 只是… |
[15:19] | Look, I wanted to apologize for being a jerk about Connor. | 我想为刚才对康纳尔的混蛋态度道歉 |
[15:22] | Oh, it’s… it’s… it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[15:23] | No, it’s not, because… | 不 因为… |
[15:26] | if I’m being honest, I don’t even really hate the guy. | 老实说我一点都不讨厌他 |
[15:30] | It’s just that I’m jealous. | 是我嫉妒他 |
[15:35] | What? | 什么 |
[15:36] | He’s a privileged, boarding-school gay | 他是家底丰厚 上寄宿学校 |
[15:37] | who has everything, | 坐拥一切的基佬 |
[15:39] | including things he doesn’t deserve. | 其中有些他自己都配不上 |
[15:42] | Like you. | 就像你 |
[15:45] | Ha-Have you been drinking? | 你…你喝多了吗 |
[15:47] | I’m finally telling you how I really feel. | 我总算说出了心头的感受 |
[15:49] | Please don’t think it’s because I’m drunk. | 请不要把这当成酒后的胡言乱语 |
[15:54] | So, you’re gay? | 所以你也是基佬吗 |
[15:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:59] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[16:01] | All I know is that I really like you, Oliver. | 我只知道我真的很喜欢你 奥利弗 |
[16:07] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[16:08] | ‘Cause he’s a closet case? | 因为他是深柜 |
[16:09] | ‘Cause he’s a closet case, DACA kid | 因为他是个童入缓遣的深柜 |
[16:11] | who’s clearly in need right now. | 现在很明显有求于人 |
[16:13] | There’s the guy I fell in love with. | 这才是我爱的人 |
[16:14] | Maybe Oli’s right. I mean, how can we claim | 或许奥利是对的 我们正计划做这种事 |
[16:16] | not to be terrible people | 怎么能说 |
[16:17] | when we’re thinking about doing something like this? | 自己不是坏人 |
[16:19] | Okay. Do none of you remember that Simon is the one | 好吧 但你们都忘了西蒙是那个 |
[16:22] | who put up killer posters of Annalise all over campus | 把安娜丽丝的杀人魔海报贴满校园的人了吗 |
[16:25] | and that he has consistently emotionally | 而且他在这间办公室 |
[16:26] | and verbally taunted all of us, including me, | 每天都一直在用情感和语言 |
[16:29] | every single day at this office? | 奚落我们所有人 包括我 |
[16:31] | Coming from a place of insecurity. | 毕竟他没有安全感 |
[16:32] | We’re all insecure. | 我们都没有安全感 |
[16:34] | And we’re not quitting. | 但我们也不能放弃 |
[16:37] | So if you just came here to talk us out of this, | 所以如果你是来叫我们放弃的 |
[16:39] | then you can leave. | 你还是走吧 |
[16:40] | Who’s leaving? | 有谁要走 |
[16:42] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么过来了 |
[16:42] | – You’re not supposed to be here. – Here we go. | -你不应该来的 -又来了 |
[16:44] | I had a feeling you all might try to bail. | 我有种感觉 你们都要放弃 |
[16:47] | No one’s bailing. | 没人放弃 |
[16:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:49] | ‘Cause Wes never bailed on us. | 因为韦斯从未放弃我们 |
[16:53] | Can’t be your therapist, Annalise. | 我不能做你的心理医生了 安娜丽丝 |
[16:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:57] | Is it what I said about Sam, | 是因为我说的山姆的事吗 |
[16:58] | about not wanting that to happen again? | 我说过不想再发生那种事 |
[17:01] | – Annalise– – I was lying. | -安娜丽丝 -我骗你的 |
[17:02] | I just said that so you’d let me go. | 我为了让你放我走才那么说 |
[17:05] | It’s not just that. | 不只是那样 |
[17:06] | So what Jacqueline said was right — | 那么杰奎琳说的没错 |
[17:08] | – I trigger you. – No. | -我是诱因 -不 |
[17:09] | Your daughter killed herself, | 你女儿自杀了 |
[17:10] | so you’re afraid of losing a patient the same way. | 所以你害怕会再次这样失去一个病人 |
[17:12] | No, the fact that you know any of this | 不 你知道这一切恰恰是 |
[17:14] | is exactly the reason why we can’t see each other. | 我们不应该再见面的原因 |
[17:16] | – I disagree. – Well, you need to trust my medical opinion here. | -我不同意 -你现在要相信我的专业意见 |
[17:18] | Well, then who else is gonna be able to help me? | 那还有谁能帮我 |
[17:20] | Tell me! Who?! | 告诉我 谁 |
[17:25] | I’m a drunk. | 我是个酒鬼 |
[17:29] | You’re an addict. | 你是个瘾君子 |
[17:31] | We’ve both lost people that we love. | 我们都失去了所爱的人 |
[17:37] | Please… | 求求你… |
[17:41] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[17:44] | And coming here, you… | 而我来这里 你… |
[17:51] | You help me. | 你真的帮到了我 |
[18:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:11] | I told you not to call me. | 我说过别给我打电话 |
[18:13] | Unless it was a disaster. | 除非有大事 |
[18:15] | And this is. | 而这就是大事 |
[18:17] | Are you alone? | 你旁边有人吗 |
[18:18] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[18:20] | Laurel’s father killed Wes, | 劳拉她爸杀了韦斯 |
[18:22] | and everyone’s at Caplan & Gold | 现在大家都在卡普兰·高德联合律所 |
[18:23] | trying to bankrupt his company. | 想要让他公司破产 |
[18:32] | Refill? | 要续杯吗 |
[18:33] | I’m good. | 不用 |
[18:35] | Lightweight. | 喝这么少 |
[18:45] | Frank’s avoiding me. | 弗兰克在躲我 |
[18:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:50] | Do you really think I’d be showing up here | 你以为我要是还有一起喝酒的朋友 |
[18:52] | if I had other friends I could be drinking with? | 还会来这里来吗 |
[18:54] | So I’m your sloppy seconds? | 所以我只是随便一个替补 |
[18:57] | Basically. | 基本是 |
[19:03] | And he doesn’t know about Isaac. | 而且他不知道艾萨克的事 |
[19:07] | I’d tell him… | 我想告诉他 |
[19:10] | but he’d just make fun of me. | 但他只会笑话我 |
[19:12] | You told Annalise. | 你告诉安娜丽丝了 |
[19:16] | That’s what matters. | 那才是重点 |
[19:20] | You mean, you told her. | 你是说你告诉她了 |
[19:23] | What? | 什么 |
[19:25] | Please don’t lie to me right now. | 得了吧 现在别跟我说谎 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:29] | One, I promise you, | 第一 我向你保证 |
[19:31] | I didn’t say a word to Annalise about this. | 这事我跟安娜丽丝一个字都没说 |
[19:34] | And, two, don’t accuse | 还有第二 不要指责 |
[19:36] | the one friend you have right now of lying. | 你现在唯一的朋友在说谎 |
[19:40] | Not cool. | 这样不好 |
[19:44] | Nate? | 内特 |
[19:47] | How did you get over her? | 你是怎么放下她的 |
[19:53] | I’ll tell you when I do. | 等我真的放下了再告诉你 |
[20:06] | I’m gonna order us pizza. | 我去点披萨 |
[20:10] | I don’t want you throwing up on my couch. | 我不希望你吐在我沙发上 |
[20:20] | We broke out the good champagne tonight | 我们今晚拿出了上好的香槟 |
[20:23] | to celebrate Antares officially going public. | 来庆祝心宿二正式上市 |
[20:27] | And there’s truly no one else in this firm… | 这间公司中没有谁 |
[20:30] | Can I be honest? | 能恕我直言吗 |
[20:31] | Always. | 说 |
[20:33] | No male partner would ever give a speech | 不会有男性合伙人拿着钱包 |
[20:35] | holding their purse. | 上台发言 |
[20:36] | …the woman I’m about to introduce. | 我要介绍的这位女性 |
[20:38] | She has shepherded the Antares IPO from the beginning. | 她从一开始就在指导心宿二首次公开发行 |
[20:40] | Without further ado, the woman of the hour… | 言归正传 由请我们的风云女性人物 |
[20:42] | Lose it, and I’m coming after you. | 搞丢了 我和你没完 |
[20:44] | …Tegan Price. | 泰根·普赖斯 |
[20:51] | Thank you all for coming, | 谢谢各位亲临 |
[20:52] | and thank you, Donald, for that introduction. | 谢谢唐纳德 这样隆重地介绍我出场 |
[20:54] | Tegan’s speech is all over in five minutes. | 泰根的发言只有五分钟 |
[20:55] | Be back before then, | 在那之前赶回来 |
[20:55] | or she’ll notice her card is missing. | 不然她就会发现她的卡不见了 |
[20:57] | We better get in sync, then. | 我们最好把时间对一下 |
[20:59] | …on what will prove to be… | 那将为成为… |
[21:01] | Bye bye bye | 拜 拜 拜 |
[21:10] | Where’s Connor? | 康纳尔在哪 |
[21:11] | Who cares? Give it here. | 管他呢 给我 |
[21:13] | We have 4 minutes and 18 seconds. | 我们还有4分18秒 |
[21:16] | The hell, Oliver? You said this would work. | 什么情况 奥利弗 你说这样可行的 |
[21:18] | Okay, first, slow your roll. | 好吧 首先 放慢节奏 |
[21:21] | Then slow your swipe. | 慢慢地把卡刷过 |
[21:24] | Make me proud, O-town. | 好好干 欧城男孩 |
[21:27] | You know, when I first started at C&G, | 知道吗 我刚进律所时 |
[21:29] | I thought, “I am so lucky | 我心想 “我真是太幸运了 |
[21:31] | to work at one of the top law firms in the world.” | 能在世界顶尖的律所工作” |
[21:36] | But it didn’t take me long to realize | 但没过多久我就发现 |
[21:38] | that it’s our clients who are lucky. | 其实幸运的是我们的客户 |
[21:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:41] | Time to get my nerd on. | 现在要看我的了 |
[21:42] | Come at me, firewall. | 攻击我吧 防火墙 |
[21:44] | Because they get to work | 因为他们和这样优秀的 |
[21:45] | with amazing people like you. Thank you. | 你们一起共事 谢谢大家 |
[21:48] | What are you so worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[21:50] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:51] | You’re doing that fake-ass smile you plaster on | 你一紧张脸上就会挂着这样的 |
[21:52] | when you’re nervous. | 假笑 |
[21:54] | – I don’t do that. – Yeah, you do. | -才不会呢 -你就是这样 |
[21:55] | You do it when you get called on in class, | 你在课上被点名 |
[21:57] | you do it when you’re taking exams… | 或是考试时都会这样 |
[21:58] | Or when I want to cut a bitch but can’t | 或者我想杀人却不能这样做 |
[22:00] | ’cause I’m at a work function. | 因为我在工作 |
[22:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:03] | Never has Caplan & Gold been a part | 卡普兰·高德联合律所从未参与过 |
[22:05] | of such a massive public offering… | 如此盛大规模的上市 |
[22:07] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不妙 -怎么了 |
[22:09] | Antares’ files are split up over multiple servers. | 心宿二的文件被分开放在了多个服务器上 |
[22:11] | I can’t tell which files are on which. | 我不知道每个服务器上有什么文件 |
[22:14] | – We have to download them all. – Yeah, I know, | -我们只能全都下载下来 -我知道 |
[22:16] | or else we might not download the files | 不然我们可能下载不到那些 |
[22:17] | that show illegal activity, | 能说明他们违法的文件 |
[22:18] | if there actually are any. | 如果真的有的话 |
[22:19] | – There are. – So you keep saying. | -一定有 -一直是你在说 |
[22:21] | Can we focus? What do you need? | 能专心一点吗 你要我做什么 |
[22:23] | You’re gonna have to plug the hard drive | 你得在过程中把硬盘 |
[22:24] | in and out of each server as we go. | 接入每一个服务器 |
[22:27] | Good thing I came after all. | 幸好我来了 |
[22:36] | Antares never could’ve expanded so quickly… | 如果没有犀利的老板阿丽亚·威尔逊领导出 |
[22:38] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[22:41] | without our excellent international law department, | 我们这样优秀的国际法律部门 |
[22:43] | headed by fellow boss-bitch Aria Wilson. | 心宿二不可能会发展得这样迅猛 |
[22:48] | Thank you so much, Aria. | 非常感谢你 阿丽亚 |
[22:49] | Screw this. | 去他的 |
[22:51] | So, tonight, we celebrate Aria, | 所以 今晚 我们祝贺阿丽亚 |
[22:53] | and we celebrate each and every one of you. | 祝贺我们所有人 |
[22:58] | 服务器三 传输完毕 | |
[22:58] | Got it. Finished. Let’s go. | 好了 搞完了 我们走 |
[23:05] | – Well? – We’re good. | -怎么样 -搞定 |
[23:06] | Give this back to Michaela. | 把这个还给米凯拉 |
[23:07] | – No. – What? | -不行 -什么 |
[23:09] | – Why not? – We need to plant it on Simon. | -为什么不行 -我们让西蒙背锅 |
[23:10] | That’s not the plan. | 这不是我们的计划 |
[23:11] | Yeah, well, it’s better than the plan | 对 不过比我们的计划还妙 |
[23:12] | now that Simon’s all daydreaming about having an Oli-gasm. | 现在西蒙为你神魂颠倒 |
[23:14] | You need to pretend to kiss him and put it in his pocket. | 你假装亲他时把这个放他口袋里 |
[23:17] | Okay, no. | 不要 |
[23:18] | Asher’s right. | 亚设说得对 |
[23:21] | Go, Oli! | 去啊 奥利 |
[23:22] | You need to get out of here. | 你得离开 |
[23:23] | – Which way? – Here. | -怎么走 -这边 |
[23:29] | It’s Annalise. | 是安娜丽丝 |
[23:30] | And thanks to our bomb navigation | 多亏了咱们 |
[23:32] | of privacy laws — | 对隐私法的细致检索 |
[23:33] | Yeah, I’m looking at you, Judson — | 对 说的就是你 贾德森 |
[23:35] | we’ve made ourselves indispensable. | 我们现在可是极其重要 |
[23:38] | So when they cash in on Monday, so do we. | 他们周一付钱咱们捞钱 |
[23:42] | Lazlo, have you seen Simon? | 拉兹罗 见到西蒙没 |
[23:43] | No. But hold on — I want you to meet my wife. | 没 等等 见见我老婆 |
[23:45] | Wait. She was just here. | 她刚刚还在 |
[23:52] | Hey, we’re not supposed to be using our phones. | 我们不该用自己的手机联系 |
[23:54] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[23:55] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪 |
[23:57] | The party. | 在派对 |
[23:58] | Yeah, no, I know. Which part? | 我知道 在哪个位置 |
[24:01] | The party part. | 派对的位置 |
[24:02] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[24:04] | I just told Annalise. | 我刚告诉安娜丽丝了 |
[24:07] | What? | 什么 |
[24:09] | I’ll help you however you want. | 你想怎么样我都帮你 |
[24:12] | I need you to trust me again, Laurel. | 你得再相信我一次 劳拉 |
[24:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:24] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:25] | Annalise, we need to finish this conversation. | 安娜丽丝 我们得谈完 |
[24:27] | Fine, it’s finished. | 好吧 谈完了 |
[24:34] | Sorry, look out, sorry. | 不好意思 小心 不好意思 |
[24:36] | On your left. Sor– | 左边过 |
[24:37] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[24:39] | I found her. This is my wife, Mariah. | 找到她了 这是我老婆 马丽亚 |
[24:41] | Oh, Laz has told me so much about you. | 拉兹经常跟我提起你 |
[24:42] | So sorry — bathroom emergency. | 不好意思 急着上厕所 |
[24:58] | Nothing’s wrong yet, so don’t worry. | 还没出事 别着急 |
[25:03] | They’re gonna be mad. | 他们会发疯的 |
[25:06] | They’re always mad, so… | 不过他们总是在发疯 所以… |
[25:09] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[25:18] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[25:19] | Annalise knows everything. | 安娜丽丝都知道了 |
[25:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:24] | What’s on your face? | 你脸上是什么 |
[25:27] | – Oh, my God. – Oliver. | -上帝啊 -奥利弗 |
[25:31] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[25:43] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[25:49] | Pretend to kiss him, put it in his pocket. | 你假装亲他时把这个放他口袋里 |
[25:51] | Okay, no. | 不要 |
[25:52] | Asher’s right. | 亚设说得对 |
[25:55] | Go, Oli! | 去啊 奥利 |
[25:57] | – You need to get out of here. – Which way? | -你得离开 -怎么走 |
[25:58] | Here. | 这边 |
[26:03] | It’s Annalise. | 是安娜丽丝 |
[26:04] | – Answer it. – Do not answer! | -快接 -别接 |
[26:06] | What the hell is taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[26:08] | Server complications, but we got it. | 服务器问题 不过我们搞定了 |
[26:10] | Thank God. Okay, where’s Oliver? | 感谢上帝 奥利弗呢 |
[26:11] | He’s planting the key card on Simon. | 他去把密钥卡偷塞给西蒙了 |
[26:12] | – W-Why? – Simon loves him! | -为什么 -西蒙喜欢他 |
[26:14] | You don’t change a plan in the middle! | 你不能中途改变计划 |
[26:16] | – Michaela, it’s fine. – No, it’s not fine. | -米凯拉 没关系的 -当然有关系 |
[26:18] | What is Oliver planting on me? | 奥利弗要把什么塞给我 |
[26:21] | A big smooch on your lips, ’cause you’re gay! | 给你一个香吻 因为你们是基友 |
[26:25] | No, you said key card. | 不对 你说密钥卡 |
[26:28] | Does this have something to do with the party? | 这件事跟派对有关吗 |
[26:32] | Hey, somebody better start talking right now | 赶快解释 |
[26:34] | before I go tell Tegan. | 不然我就告诉泰根 |
[26:36] | I’ll pay you to keep quiet. | 我给你钱你别说 |
[26:38] | How much do you want? | 你要多少 |
[26:43] | $50,000? | 五万美元 |
[26:46] | $100,000? | 十万 |
[26:48] | Just name your price, Simon. | 说个价 西蒙 |
[26:52] | Tell me what’s in that bag first. | 先告诉我袋子里有什么 |
[26:54] | -No. – Okay. Well, then, let me look. | -不 -那我就自己看 |
[27:00] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[27:01] | What is your problem? She’s pregnant. | 你有什么毛病 她怀孕了 |
[27:02] | Simon, no! Give it back! | 西蒙 不要 还给我 |
[27:06] | – Why do you have that? – What the hell?! | -你怎么有这种东西 -搞什么 |
[27:07] | You brought a gun into a workplace?! Are you insane?! | 你带枪来工作场所 你疯了吗 |
[27:10] | Simon, just hear me out — | 西蒙 你先听我说… |
[27:11] | Hey, back the hell away from me! | 离我远点 |
[27:13] | You are pointing a gun at pregnant lady! | 你拿枪指着的可是孕妇 |
[27:15] | I’m not gonna shoot anybody. | 我不会开枪的 |
[27:16] | So please just put it down, okay? | 那就先把枪放下 好吗 |
[27:17] | Okay, well — Please, just — just — | 好吗 拜托 你先… |
[27:18] | Stop coming at me — | 别再靠近了… |
[27:45] | Asher, no! What are you doing? | 亚设 不要 你干什么 |
[27:45] | We can’t just leave Laurel’s gun here. | 我们不能把劳拉的枪留在这里 |
[27:47] | – No, it’s not registered to me! – It’s a murder weapon! | -不 那不在我名下 -这是凶器 |
[27:49] | – He shot himself! – No one’s gonna believe that! | -是他自己开的枪 -没人会相信的 |
[27:50] | – It’s the truth! – Put it back! Put it back! | -但这是事实 -放回去 放回去 |
[27:54] | Put it — | 放回去… |
[27:54] | The elevator. | 电梯 |
[28:01] | We have a problem. Annalise knows everything. | 有麻烦了 安娜丽丝都知道了 |
[28:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:07] | What’s on your face? | 你脸上是什么 |
[28:14] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[28:16] | One more sound, and my father’s gonna kill us all. | 再有动静 我父亲会杀掉我们所有人 |
[28:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:25] | You’ve reached Oliver Hampton. Leave a message. | 我是奥利弗·汉普顿 请留言 |
[28:28] | Oli, where are you? | 奥利 你在哪 |
[28:29] | Call me back. | 回电话 |
[28:31] | …so we deserve to party just as hard as they do. | 所以我们和他们一样 有权派对 |
[28:33] | So let’s get to it! | 所以大家玩起来吧 |
[28:35] | Drink! Dance! | 喝酒 跳舞 |
[28:38] | Shake what your mama gave you. | 放纵一下 |
[28:40] | Somebody call 911! | 赶紧报警 |
[28:42] | Wait! Not yet! | 等等 还不行 |
[28:44] | He’s dying! | 他要死了 |
[28:44] | He’s already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[28:47] | Okay. You have to leave. | 好了 你得赶快离开 |
[28:49] | – What? – If your Dad knows you were here, | -什么 -如果你爸爸知道你在这里 |
[28:51] | he’ll figure everything out, | 他会发现有问题的 |
[28:52] | so you have to get in a taxi and pay in cash | 所以你必须坐出租车离开 用现金付车费 |
[28:54] | – and take that hard drive back to your apartment. – But — | -带上硬盘回去 -但是 |
[28:56] | Go! I’ve got this, Laurel! | 快走 这里交给我 劳拉 |
[28:58] | Just go. | 快走 |
[29:00] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[29:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[29:06] | It’s okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 没事的 没事 没事 没事 |
[29:10] | Okay, okay. | 没事 没事 |
[29:14] | Oliver, give me the key card. | 奥利弗 密钥卡给我 |
[29:16] | – I’ve never seen a dead body before. – Key card! | -我从来没见过死人 -密钥卡 |
[29:18] | It’s in my pocket. | 在我兜里 |
[29:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:25] | Okay. The gun. | 好了 枪 |
[29:28] | – Careful. – I know. | -小心 -我知道 |
[29:34] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[29:36] | Quit micromanaging me! I’m trying to save your ass! | 别碍事 我是在救你 |
[29:37] | I’m not micromanaging. It was here. | 不是碍事 枪本来在这里 |
[29:39] | – Are you sure? – Yes! | -确定吗 -确定 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:50] | Now call 911. | 报警吧 |
[30:01] | – Hello? – How could you be so stupid? | -你好 -你怎么这么傻 |
[30:04] | – What? – Connor told me everything. | -什么 -康纳尔都告诉我了 |
[30:06] | Okay, just listen. | 好吧 你先听我说 |
[30:08] | You don’t want your name in this. | 你不能卷进来 |
[30:09] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[30:10] | So you put another pregnant woman in danger? | 就让另一个孕妇去涉险 |
[30:12] | You — You haven’t learned anything? | 你是一点长进都没有吗 |
[30:14] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我没有 |
[30:16] | -Laurel’s at home. – No, she’s not. | -劳拉在家 -她不在 |
[30:18] | – What? – Connor said she showed up, | -什么 -康纳说她也去了 |
[30:20] | so I don’t care what you have to do, | 所以我不管你要怎么做 |
[30:21] | just get them out of there before they do anything stupid. | 赶紧在他们干傻事以前把人弄出来 |
[30:37] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[30:38] | Sir, who’s the victim? | 先生 受害人是谁 |
[30:41] | It’s my friend, Simon Drake. | 我朋友西蒙·德里克 |
[30:42] | He shot himself in the head. | 他向自己的头开了一枪 |
[30:46] | Please hurry. | 请快点来 |
[30:48] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[30:49] | Simon’s dead. | 西蒙死了 |
[30:50] | Go to Laurel’s before the police come. | 在警察来之前去劳拉家 |
[30:52] | Michaela. What happened? | 米凯拉 怎么回事 |
[30:54] | He had a gun. I don’t — I don’t know. | 他有枪 我 我不知道 |
[30:56] | I don’t know why. Why? Why would he…? | 我不知道为什么 他为什么要 |
[30:59] | Deep breaths. Stay with me. | 深呼吸 保持清醒 |
[31:00] | Look at me. No, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[31:02] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:27] | – I’m not gonna shoot. – Just put it down, okay? | -我不会开枪的 -把枪放下 好吗 |
[31:30] | – Oh, my God! – Okay. You have to leave. | -上帝啊 -你得赶快离开 |
[31:32] | – What? – If your Dad knows you were here, | -什么 -如果你爸爸知道你在这里 |
[31:34] | he’ll figure everything out, | 他会发现有问题的 |
[31:35] | so you have to get in a taxi and pay in cash | 所以你必须坐出租车离开 用现金付车费 |
[31:37] | – and take that hard drive back to your apartment. – But — | -带上硬盘回去 -但是 |
[31:39] | Go! I’ve got this, Laurel! | 快走 这里交给我 劳拉 |
[31:41] | Just go. | 快走 |
[31:43] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[31:46] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[31:48] | It’s okay. Okay, okay, okay. Okay, okay. Okay. Now go. | 没事的 没事 没事 没事 快走 |
[31:58] | Where we going? | 去哪儿 |
[32:00] | 6712 Hamilton Street. | 哈密尔顿大街6712号 |
[32:10] | 新语音留言 来自 安娜丽丝 | |
[32:13] | I need you to leave that party right now | 你得立刻离开派对 |
[32:15] | and come to my hotel — Easton, room 1106. | 到我的酒店来 易斯顿 1106号房间 |
[32:18] | I’ll help you however you want. | 你想怎么样我都帮你 |
[32:20] | I need you to trust me again, Laurel. | 你得再相信我一次 劳拉 |
[32:29] | Turn around. Take me to the Easton Hotel. | 调头 去易斯顿酒店 |
[33:30] | Oh, my God! Let go! | 上帝啊 放手 |
[33:33] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[34:12] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[34:29] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:40] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[34:59] | 911报警 没有信号 | |
[35:15] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[35:28] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[35:30] | Somebody, please! | 谁来救救我 |
[35:33] | Help me. | 救命啊 |
[35:48] | Help. | 救我 |
[35:50] | Help. | 救我 |
[35:51] | Help me. | 救命啊 |
[35:53] | Help me. | 救命啊 |
[36:08] | Help me. Help me. | 救命啊 救命啊 |
[36:11] | Help me. | 救命啊 |
[36:15] | Somebody, please help me. | 谁来救救我 |
[36:30] | It’s Laurel. | 我是劳拉 |
[36:31] | Leave a message, but I’ll probably never listen. | 请留言 但我未必会听 |
[36:34] | Where the hell are you? I swear to God, Laurel… | 你在哪儿 我对天发誓 劳拉 |
[36:36] | Call me back! | 给我回电话 |
[36:46] | Laurel? | 劳拉 |
[36:54] | Laurel, I called the police. They’re on their way. | 劳拉 我已经报警了 他们就来了 |
[37:03] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[37:05] | Oh, my God. Laurel. | 上帝啊 劳拉 |
[37:10] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[37:12] | Laurel. Wake up! | 劳拉 醒醒 |
[37:13] | Laurel! Wake up! | 劳拉 醒醒 |
[37:16] | Laurel, wake up! | 劳拉 醒醒 |
[37:19] | Laurel, wake up! | 劳拉 醒醒 |
[37:26] | Laurel, wake up! | 劳拉 醒醒 |
[37:34] | – Is the baby breathing? – I can’t reach him! | -婴儿有呼吸吗 -我够不到他 |
[37:36] | – Where’s the damn paramedics?! – They’re on their way. | -急救人员在哪儿 -他们就快到了 |
[37:39] | I’m going to help you until they get there. | 在他们到之前我会帮你的 |
[37:40] | What’s taking them so long?! | 怎么这么久还没到 |
[37:41] | Ma’am, you need to get to the baby. | 女士 你得先够到婴儿 |
[37:42] | – I told you, I can’t reach him! – Keep trying. | -我说了我够不到 -再想想办法 |
[37:44] | I need you to start compressions as soon as possible. | 你得尽快给他做心脏起搏 |
[37:48] | GSW to the head. | 头部有枪伤 |
[37:50] | Depressed skull fracture. It’s a through and through. | 头骨向内骨折 穿透伤 |
[37:51] | Prepare for an emergency crany. | 准备紧急开孔 |
[37:59] | Sir? Detective Fisher. | 先生 我是警探费舍尔 |
[38:02] | I understand you witnessed what happened here. | 听说你目击了全过程 |
[38:05] | I got him. | 够到他了 |
[38:05] | The EMTs are less than five minutes away. | 急救人员5分钟内就能赶到 |
[38:07] | – Keep trying. – I got him. | -别放弃 -我够到他了 |
[38:09] | Good. I’m gonna need you to clamp the umbilical cord. | 很好 我需要你夹住脐带 |
[38:11] | Find something to tie it off. | 找东西把它系起来 |
[38:13] | A shoestring, a rubber band… | 鞋带 皮筋 |
[38:15] | – Do you see anything nearby? – I have a phone charger! | -附近有这类东西吗 -我有个手机充电器 |
[38:17] | Perfect. That’s gonna work. You’re doing great. | 很好 这样就行 你做得很好 |
[38:19] | – Hurry, tell me what to do. – The paramedics are very close. | -快告诉我该做什么 -急救人员马上就到 |
[38:21] | Hand me the clamp. | 血管钳给我 |
[38:22] | Intracranial pressure is elevated. | 颅内压升高了 |
[38:24] | – BP is dropping. – Heart rate? | -血压在下降 -心率如何 |
[38:26] | He’s bradying down. | 他快不行了 |
[38:28] | Push the epi! | 打肾上腺素 |
[38:33] | – I cut the cord. – Good. | -我把脐带剪断了 -很好 |
[38:34] | – Now bring the baby to you. – He’s not breathing! | -现在把婴儿拖过来 -他不呼吸了 |
[38:36] | I’m going to walk you through CPR. | 我会教你做心肺复苏术 |
[38:38] | You can do this. I’m right here to help. | 你可以的 我会帮你的 |
[38:40] | 来电 康纳尔 | |
[38:43] | I’m waiting to talk to the detective. | 我还在等警察找我做笔录 |
[38:46] | Laurel’s not here. | 劳拉不在家 |
[38:47] | What do you mean? Where is she? | 你什么意思 她在哪儿 |
[38:49] | I don’t know. That’s why I’m calling you. | 我不知道 所以我才给你打电话 |
[38:51] | Why isn’t she here, Michaela? | 她为什么不在家 米凯拉 |
[38:54] | He came early. She wasn’t supposed to have him yet. | 他早产了 还没到出生的时候 |
[38:57] | She’s only at 7 months. | 她才怀孕7个月 |
[38:58] | That’s okay. The ambulance is almost there. | 没关系 救护车马上就到了 |
[39:02] | Can you get the baby through the gate? | 你可以把婴儿拽过门吗 |
[39:04] | Talk to me as you go. | 告诉我情况 |
[39:08] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[39:11] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[39:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:14] | They’re arresting Asher. | 他们逮捕了亚设 |
[39:19] | See? | 看见没 |
[39:20] | I told all of you that this was going to happen. | 我跟你们说了结果会是这样 |
[39:23] | I mean, when are we gonna finally learn our freakin’ lesson? | 我们什么时候才能学到教训 |
[39:25] | We can’t keep expecting to get away with these things! | 我们不能总是想着能逃脱这些事 |
[39:30] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[39:31] | Simon’s dead. Laurel’s probably dead. | 西蒙死了 劳拉估计也死了 |
[39:34] | She probably drove off a bridge with the driver. | 她也许带着硬盘跳河了 |
[39:36] | All of this was for nothing. | 这一切都毫无意义 |
[39:38] | We’ll go to jail, like we all should… | 我们都会进监狱 我们应该进监狱 |
[39:41] | Ma’am, how are you doing? | 女士 怎么样了 |
[39:43] | Just keep talking to me. | 告诉我情况 |
[39:45] | – Okay. – I’m here to help you. | -好 -我会帮你的 |
[39:47] | All right. I got him. | 好了 我够到他了 |
[39:48] | Great. | 很好 |
[39:53] | – I got him! – You’re doing so well. | -我够到他了 -你做的很好 |
[39:57] | And I just got word the paramedics should be arriving any minute. | 我刚接到通知 急救人员马上就到 |
[40:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:08] | Okay. What do I do now? | 好的 我现在要干什么 |
[40:10] | You’re gonna perform CPR. I’ll talk you through it. | 你需要给婴儿做心肺复苏术 我会教你 |
[40:14] | First, place the baby gently… | 首先 轻轻地把婴儿 |
[40:15] | O2 stats are dropping! | 血液含氧量在下降 |
[40:17] | He’s in V-fib! | 他室颤了 |
[40:18] | Start CPR! | 开始心肺复苏 |
[40:21] | Push straight down | 每一次下压 |
[40:22] | about half an inch with each compression. | 都垂直往下压约1.3公分 |
[40:24] | I’m afraid I’m gonna hurt him. | 我害怕会伤到他 |
[40:26] | Start gently. You’ll know how much pressure. | 轻轻地 你会知道该用多大力的 |
[40:29] | Talk me through where you are. | 做的时候保持通话 |
[40:38] | Okay. It’s not working. | 好吧 不管用 |
[40:39] | Just keep going. The goal is about 120… | 继续 目标是每分钟120 |
[40:42] | – No, it’s not working! – …to 140 compressions per minute. | -不 不管用 -到140下 |
[40:45] | Okay. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[40:46] | That’s okay. I’ll count it out with you, all right? | 没关系 我帮你数 |
[40:48] | Ready? Let’s go — | 好了吗 开始 |
[40:55] | Clear. | 离手 |
[40:58] | Do it again? | 再来一次 |
[40:59] | The EMTs are less than two minutes away. | 急救人员2分钟内就到 |
[41:01] | Just keep going till they get there. You’ve got this. | 在他们到之前都继续做 你可以的 |
[41:04] | Live. Live. | 活下来 活下来 |
[41:08] | Live. | 活下来 |
[41:15] | Live. | 活下来 |
[41:16] | Is everything okay? | 情况如何 |
[41:18] | – Ma’am? – Live. | -女士 -活下来 |
[41:20] | – I’m here with you. Just breathe and stay focused. – Live. | -有我在 呼吸 保持专注 -活下来 |
[41:24] | – You’re not alone. Ma’am? – Live. | -你不是一个人 女士 -活下来 |
[41:32] | Live. | 活下来 |
[41:35] | Live. | 活下来 |
[41:38] | Live. | 活下来 |
[41:40] | Live. | 活下来 |
[41:42] | Live. | 活下来 |
[41:45] | Live. | 活下来 |