时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Tell me you didn’t. – Didn’t what? | -告诉我你没干 -干什么 |
[00:03] | Bang the press secretary. | “干”那个新闻秘书 |
[00:05] | Isaac overdosed, Annalise. | 艾萨克用药过量了 安娜丽丝 |
[00:07] | So if you think you need to drink, drink. | 所以如果你觉得自己需要喝酒 那就喝 |
[00:09] | The Sixth Amendment was ratified in 1791. | 第六修正案于1791年正式生效 |
[00:13] | Let’s finally guarantee its rights to all of our citizens. | 让我们在今天兑现这百年前的承诺 |
[00:17] | It’s Simon. | 是西蒙 |
[00:18] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[00:20] | Plug this into your car’s data port. | 把这插进你车的数据口里 |
[00:21] | It’ll ding me if anyone messes with the brakes. | 如果有人动你的刹车 它就会通知我 |
[00:23] | She had Dominick set up a meeting between her and the puppy | 她让多米尼克安排她和小可爱见面 |
[00:25] | so she could pay him 100K. | 这样她就可以给他钱 |
[00:27] | Laurel. Your mom’s been lying to you. | 劳拉 你妈妈一直在骗你 |
[00:29] | You’re having legal trouble. | 你有法律问题了 |
[00:31] | Okay, I’m telling Laurel about this. | 好吧 我会告诉劳拉的 |
[00:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:12] | Mrs. Castillo? | 卡斯蒂洛夫人 |
[01:18] | Look, I’m not sure what this is about. | 我不知道你叫我来干什么 |
[01:20] | Sit. I’ll explain. | 请坐 我会解释的 |
[01:25] | Actually, I just came to say | 实际上 我来是想说 |
[01:26] | I’m not okay meeting behind Laurel’s back — | 我觉得瞒着劳拉见面不合适 |
[01:28] | Sit, Christophe. | 坐下 克里斯多夫 |
[01:41] | Would you like something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[01:43] | Uh, perhaps a beer? | 来瓶啤酒 |
[01:45] | I just want to know what I’m doing here. | 我只想知道你叫我来有什么事 |
[01:50] | You’re having legal troubles. | 你有法律问题了 |
[01:54] | Wallace Mahoney was killed. | 华莱士·马奥尼被杀了 |
[01:58] | Not sure what that has to do with me. | 这和我有什么关系 |
[02:00] | But you’ve had other troubles with the police, no? | 但警方还在因为其他事查你 不是吗 |
[02:03] | Okay, I’m telling Laurel about this — | 好了 我要把这事告诉劳拉 |
[02:06] | I’ll pay you, Christophe. | 我会给你钱的 克里斯多夫 |
[02:08] | Pay me for what? | 给我钱干什么 |
[02:10] | To stop seeing Laurel. | 和劳拉分手 |
[02:23] | Okay, I’m telling Laurel about this. | 好了 我要把这事告诉劳拉 |
[02:27] | I’ll pay you, Christophe. | 我会给你钱的 克里斯多夫 |
[02:29] | Pay me for what? | 给我钱干什么 |
[02:31] | – To stop seeing Laurel. – When was this? | -和劳拉分手 -这是什么时候的事 |
[02:34] | The day before he died. | 他死前一天 |
[02:35] | And Wes never told you? | 韦斯没告诉你 |
[02:37] | Do you blame him? She got in his head. | 能怪他吗 他被她搞的晕头转向的 |
[02:39] | Why would she want him to stop seeing you? | 她为什么让他跟你分手 |
[02:40] | Because she’s insane, literally, | 因为她是个疯子 字面意思 |
[02:43] | or maybe I was wrong. This was all her. | 或者是我搞错了 一切都是她干得 |
[02:44] | Don’t jump to conclusions. | 别急着下结论 |
[02:45] | – You need to go to Denver and ask him exactly what he knows. – No. | -你得去问丹沃他到底知道什么 -不行 |
[02:48] | She can’t go to Denver. | 她不能去找丹沃 |
[02:49] | He’s been involved in this since day one. | 他从一开始就牵扯进来了 |
[02:51] | If he’s been working with your dad or mom, | 如果他在帮你爸或者你妈做事 |
[02:53] | then it’s too dangerous to go near him. | 接近他就太危险了 |
[02:54] | Fine, then I’ll go to my mother. | 好吧 我去找我妈 |
[02:55] | We’re telling Annalise, Laurel. | 我们应该告诉安娜丽丝 劳拉 |
[02:56] | No, she just got back from DC. | 不行 她刚从华盛顿回来 |
[02:57] | The last thing she needs is for me to dump this on her. | 我不想把这事又推给她 |
[02:59] | Do you want your son back? | 你还想要回你儿子吗 |
[03:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:03] | Then we need Annalise’s help. I’ll talk to her. | 那我们就需要安娜丽丝的帮助 我去跟她谈 |
[03:05] | No, wait! | 不行 等等 |
[03:06] | I should be the one who tells her. | 应该我去告诉她 |
[03:08] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 但是 |
[03:10] | there’s something else that she’s dealing with right now. | 她现在还有其他事要处理 |
[03:16] | Where’s Laurel? | 劳拉呢 |
[03:17] | She didn’t pick up her phone when I called. | 她没接我电话 |
[03:19] | Well, try again because I don’t want | 再打一次 我可不想 |
[03:20] | to have to go through this twice. | 把这事说两次 |
[03:22] | Why? Because it’s about Laurel? | 为什么 和劳拉有关 |
[03:23] | I said that we should wait until she’s here. | 我说了等她来了再说 |
[03:24] | I bet it’s about the class action. | 肯定是集体诉讼的事 |
[03:26] | The justices were so impressed they already decided that you won. | 法官们被你折服了 干脆直接判你获胜 |
[03:28] | What is it about the word “Wait” that no one understands? | 你们是不是不懂”等”这个字什么意思 |
[03:30] | Why aren’t you calling her? | 你怎么还不给她打电话 |
[03:31] | Actually, uh, while we’re waiting, | 趁着我们要等劳拉 |
[03:33] | Connor and I have some news we want to share. | 康纳尔和我有事要告诉你们 |
[03:35] | Not now, Oli. | 现在不是说这事的时候 奥利 |
[03:35] | – We’re getting married! – We already know that. | -我们要结婚了 -我们已经知道了 |
[03:37] | Yeah, but we’re getting married with a wedding! | 没错 但是我们会举办婚礼 |
[03:40] | – Is it true? – We spent the entire day in the courtroom | -是真的吗 -人们在那间法庭里竭尽全力 |
[03:43] | where people fought tooth and nail for us to be gay and equal. | 只为了让同性恋获得和异性恋同等的权利 |
[03:46] | It gave us some feels. | 在那待上一整天给了我们触动 |
[03:47] | Yeah, but just no — no “Macarena” or flash mobs. | 是的 但是不搞尬舞快闪那一套 |
[03:51] | And I say we have a big, gay bachelor party | 那我们得搞个基佬单身汉派对 |
[03:52] | with big, gay stripper packages. | 叫上一群基佬脱衣舞男 |
[03:58] | Simon’s awake. | 西蒙醒了 |
[04:03] | – Did he talk? – Can he talk? | -他开口了吗 -他能开口说话吗 |
[04:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:07] | Bonnie only said that he woke up from the coma. | 邦尼只说他醒过来了 |
[04:11] | Okay, so, there’s still a chance | 好吧 那还有可能 |
[04:13] | that the bullet turned his brain into mush? | 子弹把他打傻了 |
[04:27] | Can we go outside? | 我们能出去谈谈吗 |
[04:33] | Did you talk to Nate? | 你和内特谈过了吗 |
[04:35] | Yeah, he has an in with the detective on Simon’s case. | 他和西蒙案子的警探有些关系 |
[04:37] | He’ll call you when there’s an update. | 有进展的话他会给你打电话 |
[04:38] | You mean he’ll call me when there’s a disaster. | 你是说当事情无法挽回时他会给我打电话 |
[04:43] | Can’t I just feel good for once? | 就不能让我好受一次吗 |
[04:46] | Just once… | 哪怕只是一次 |
[04:51] | Okay, tell me what you came to say. | 好了 你来找我是要说什么 |
[04:52] | I can take it. | 我能承受的住 |
[04:58] | Isaac is still in the hospital. | 艾萨克还在住院 |
[05:00] | – A nurse told me he’s on dialysis. – So? | -护士说他还得做肾透析 -所以呢 |
[05:03] | I just thought you’d want to know. | 我以为你想知道 |
[05:05] | Like I don’t have enough to worry about? | 你觉得我现在还不够忙吗 |
[05:08] | – Annalise? – What? | -安娜丽丝 -怎么了 |
[05:10] | The hospital just called. | 医院刚才打电话了 |
[05:11] | Simon wants to see me. | 西蒙想要见我 |
[05:15] | So much for Nate warning us about that. | 不用内特通知我们了 |
[05:18] | The good news is that he regained some of his ability to speak, | 好消息是他的说话能力正在恢复 |
[05:21] | but, obviously, he’s still very weak. | 但他现在还是很虚弱 |
[05:23] | Does he remember what happened? | 他还记得发生了什么事吗 |
[05:25] | All I’m authorized to tell you is that | 我能跟你说的就是 |
[05:26] | his neurological status has improved. | 他的神经状态已经有所好转 |
[05:28] | For example, it’s a good sign | 比如他现在 |
[05:29] | that he asked for you by name. | 可以点名说要找你 |
[05:32] | Right. | 好 |
[05:33] | What if it’s a trap? | 如果这是个圈套呢 |
[05:34] | Like Simon already told them that we were trying to frame him, | 如果西蒙已经告诉他们我们想要陷害他 |
[05:36] | and now they’re just trying to catch Oliver in a lie? | 现在他们只是设局要抓奥立弗 |
[05:38] | Nate would’ve told us that. | 要是那样的话内特会和我们说的 |
[05:39] | But what if seeing Oliver is what triggers Simon’s memory? | 但如果见到奥立弗让他恢复了记忆怎么办 |
[05:41] | Then at least we’ll know what’s coming. | 那至少我们知道会发生什么事 |
[05:44] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[05:49] | Mr. Hampton. | 汉普顿先生 |
[05:51] | – Detective Nicholls. – I remember. | -我是妮可斯警探 -有印象 |
[05:53] | So, he was threatening you? | 这么说他在威胁你 |
[05:54] | I don’t think he wanted to hurt anybody. | 我觉得他没想伤害任何人 |
[05:57] | This is still an active investigation, | 现在案件还处于调查阶段 |
[06:00] | so do not say anything that could bias Mr. Drake | 所以别说任何会影响德里克先生 |
[06:03] | or distort his memory. | 或是扰乱他的记忆的话 |
[06:05] | – I understand. – Do you? | -我知道 -是吗 |
[06:07] | Because if I sense you feeding him any information | 如果我发现你给他灌输 |
[06:09] | that could prompt him to your version | 任何你所谓的 |
[06:10] | – of what happened that night. – You mean the truth? | -当晚事件的信息 -你是说事实 |
[06:12] | I’ll arrest you for obstruction of justice is my point. | 我会因妨碍司法公正罪而逮捕你 |
[06:17] | The detectives only know what you told them. | 警探只知道你和他们说的版本 |
[06:18] | So just stick to that story | 所以只要咬定 |
[06:20] | that you saw Simon stealing the files and he shot himself. | 你看到西蒙偷了文件然后饮弹自尽 |
[06:23] | I wasn’t there when he shot himself. | 他饮弹自尽的时候我不在场 |
[06:24] | Simon’s gonna remember that. | 西蒙会想起来的 |
[06:25] | Oliver, look at me. | 奥立弗 看着我 |
[06:28] | You’re a great liar, more than you realize. | 你比你想象中的要会撒谎 |
[06:30] | So just go in there and say as little as possible. | 所以去了之后说话越少越好 |
[06:40] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[06:52] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[06:55] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[07:02] | D-Did I — did I, uh… | 我…我… |
[07:09] | Did I do it? | 我真的做了吗 |
[07:15] | Did you do what? | 你做了什么 |
[07:17] | Come… | 跟… |
[07:20] | Come out to you? | 跟你表白了 |
[07:22] | He doesn’t remember anything about the shooting. | 关于枪击他什么都不记得了 |
[07:24] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[07:26] | – For all he knows, our story’s true. – For now. | -他觉得我们说的是真的 -暂时的 |
[07:29] | I looked up brain injuries, | 我看了些脑损伤的研究 |
[07:30] | and they say it’s like a computer booting back up. | 他们说这就像电脑恢复备份一样 |
[07:32] | You might not remember anything at first, | 你起初可能什么都不记得 |
[07:33] | but eventually, your memory can come back. | 但最终你都能记起来 |
[07:35] | Can come back, | 那也只是能记起来 |
[07:36] | and that hasn’t happened yet, so Oliver’s right. | 现在还没有 所以奥立弗说的对 |
[07:38] | You all need to go home, breathe | 你们都回家放松一下 |
[07:40] | because right now we’re okay. | 因为现在看来我们没事 |
[07:47] | I don’t feel good about this. | 我有种不好的预感 |
[07:49] | Then you shouldn’t have come. | 那你就不该来 |
[07:50] | I just think we should’ve told Annalise. | 我只是觉得我们应该告诉安娜丽丝 |
[07:52] | That was Bonnie’s job, and she told us we should wait. | 那是邦尼的工作 她让我们等着 |
[07:54] | Then we at least should’ve told Bonnie we were coming | 那至少我们应该告诉邦尼我们来… |
[07:56] | Quiet. | 别说话 |
[08:03] | Salut, Maman. | 许久没见 母亲 |
[08:15] | 现金支票 十万美元 | |
[08:19] | If you want more, call Dominick. | 如果你想要更多 打电话给多米尼克 |
[08:21] | He’ll find me. | 他会来找我 |
[08:23] | Just don’t use your name in case anyone’s listening. | 为了以防有人监听不要用本名 |
[08:27] | I’m not doing this. | 我不会这么做的 |
[08:34] | She’s going to break your heart, Christophe. | 她会伤了你的心的 克里斯多夫 |
[08:38] | She spent her life trying to fix me. | 她花了大把时间想要帮我 |
[08:41] | Now she does the same with men. | 她现在对男人们也那样 |
[08:43] | When she realizes she can’t fix them, she moves on. | 当她意识到没法帮他们时 她就不管了 |
[08:47] | She did it with Dominick, | 她对多米尼克是这样 |
[08:50] | then Frank, | 接着是弗兰克 |
[08:52] | now you… | 现在是你… |
[08:56] | She did it with Dominick, | 她对多米尼克是这样 |
[08:58] | then Frank, | 然后是弗兰克 |
[09:00] | now you… | 现在是你… |
[09:02] | Why’d you want him to stop seeing me? | 你为什么要让他离开我 |
[09:04] | He was a murder suspect. | 他是谋杀案嫌疑人 |
[09:06] | I wanted to protect you. | 我想要保护你 |
[09:07] | Or you wanted to protect Antares. | 是保护心宿二吧 |
[09:09] | Was the FBI after Dad again? | 联调局又在查爸爸了吗 |
[09:11] | Your father didn’t know I saw Christophe. | 你爸爸根本不知道我见了克里斯多夫 |
[09:13] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[09:14] | And you admit it then? You had Dominick kill him? | 所以你承认了 你让多米尼克杀了他 |
[09:16] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[09:18] | Then why didn’t you help him? | 那你为什么不帮他 |
[09:20] | He left that voicemail for you. | 他给你留了语音留言 |
[09:22] | What voicemail? | 什么留言 |
[09:25] | Wes left a message on Dominick’s phone the night he died. | 韦斯被杀那晚在多米尼克的手机上留了言 |
[09:28] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:29] | – Stop lying. – I’m not lying! | -别撒谎了 -我没有 |
[09:34] | Regarde-moi. | 看着我 |
[09:35] | Regarde-moi, ma petite. | 看着我 我的宝贝 |
[09:37] | I was only trying to protect you. | 我只是想要保护你 |
[09:40] | You’re the last person in the world who could ever protect me. | 你是世界上最不可能保护我的人 |
[09:45] | Maybe that’s true. | 也许是这样的 |
[09:47] | But I would never hurt anyone you loved. | 但我决不会伤害任何你爱的人 |
[09:52] | Please believe me. | 请相信我 |
[10:17] | – How’d Oliver do? – Not bad. | -奥利弗表现怎么样 -还不错 |
[10:20] | The detective bought the whole gay thing. | 警探相信了那个基情故事 |
[10:21] | Well, the gay thing is true. | 基情确实是真的 |
[10:23] | Everything else is not. | 但其他的都是假的 |
[10:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:32] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[10:33] | I should be prepping in case your father gets a new trial | 我应该为你爸爸的新庭审做准备的 |
[10:36] | and not dragging you into this mess. | 而不是让你也趟进这滩浑水 |
[10:38] | After everything you did, | 你为他做了这么多事 |
[10:41] | he’d knock my ass out if I didn’t help you. | 我要是不帮你 他会揍我的 |
[10:51] | Keep your phone close. | 手机带在身边 |
[11:01] | This isn’t the version of a facial | 你所说的”脸面” |
[11:03] | I was hoping you were talking about. | 跟我想的可不太一样 |
[11:04] | You heard AK — | 你听到AK说的了 |
[11:04] | best thing we can do right now is self-care. | 我们现在能做的最好的事就是照顾好自己 |
[11:06] | I don’t think she meant have a spa day. | 我觉得她的意思不是让你们去做美容 |
[11:08] | Okay, well, don’t get jelly | 好吧 如果你们将来婚礼的照片上 |
[11:09] | if you end up looking like Oli’s daddy in the wedding photos. | 你看着像奥利弗的爹 可别生气 |
[11:15] | Come with me. Right now. | 过来 快点 |
[11:20] | You better not be texting your “D” from DC. | 你最好不要发短信给华盛顿那个人 |
[11:22] | I only wrote “Hi.” I’m not gonna send it. | 我只写了个”Hi” 而且没打算发出去 |
[11:24] | Look, I was okay keeping my mouth shut when this was a one-and-done, | 听着 如果只是一夜情 那我很乐意闭嘴 |
[11:26] | but you clearly have feelings for him. | 但你很显然对他有感觉 |
[11:28] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[11:33] | Fine. The truth is — | 好吧 事实是… |
[11:35] | I don’t know if I have feelings, | 我不确定我有没有感觉 |
[11:36] | but don’t worry. I’m not gonna act on them. | 但是别担心 我不会做什么的 |
[11:37] | – You already did. – Again. | -你已经做了 -我没有 |
[11:39] | Because you want to stay with Asher, | 是因为你想和亚设在一起 |
[11:40] | or because Marcus doesn’t live here? | 还是因为马库斯不在这里 |
[11:52] | I know it was wrong. | 我知道这不对 |
[11:55] | And mean. | 也不公平 |
[11:56] | But everything’s always so horrible here. | 但是这里总是发生可怕的事 |
[11:58] | And when I was there, | 而我在那里时 |
[12:00] | when we were doing something good for people, | 我们为别人做好事时 |
[12:04] | I guess it was just nice to have someone only see me as me. | 那种被人当成正常人的感觉太好了 |
[12:10] | Look… | 听我说… |
[12:11] | you did a bad thing, | 你做了一件坏事 |
[12:13] | and you can’t take that part back. | 而且已经无法挽回了 |
[12:15] | So right now you need to make a decision. | 现在你得做出决定 |
[12:18] | Do you want to be a cheater or a lying cheater? | 是当一个出轨者还是一个不仅出轨还说谎的人 |
[12:22] | Because the truth’s gonna come out. | 因为真相总会浮出水面的 |
[12:24] | Just like it probably will about Simon. | 就像西蒙的事一样 |
[12:29] | So just… | 所以… |
[12:31] | um, pick the type of person you want to be. | 决定一下你想要当哪种人吧 |
[12:35] | The rest is up to Asher. | 其他的交给亚设 |
[12:41] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[12:42] | No. | 不是 |
[12:47] | This is Michaela Pratt. | 米凯拉·普拉特 |
[12:49] | How would you describe your feelings toward Simon Drake? | 你对西蒙·德里克有什么看法 |
[12:53] | Can I be blunt? | 我能直说吗 |
[12:55] | I was never a fan, but we were fine. | 我不喜欢他 但关系尚可 |
[12:57] | Professional. | 都是专业人士 |
[12:58] | Well, witnesses say you were openly hostile toward one another. | 有证人说你们俩公开敌视对方 |
[13:01] | Two hyper-competitive law students | 两个竞争激烈的法学院学生 |
[13:02] | who had the occasional squabble — | 偶尔发生口角 |
[13:04] | that’s quite the social anomaly. | 简直太正常了 |
[13:06] | Did you happen to have one of these squabbles | 卡普兰·高德律所举办晚会那晚 |
[13:07] | the night of the Caplan & Gold party? | 你们有没有恰好发生你所谓的口角 |
[13:09] | What are you so worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[13:11] | You’re doing that fake-ass smile you plaster on when you’re nervous. | 你一紧张脸上就会挂着这样的假笑 |
[13:13] | Or when I want to cut a bitch but can’t | 或者我想杀人却不能这样做 |
[13:15] | ’cause I’m at a work function. | 因为我在工作 |
[13:18] | Who told you that? Simon? | 谁告诉你的 西蒙吗 |
[13:19] | Either you shared words or you didn’t, Ms. Pratt. | 到底有没有 普拉特小姐 |
[13:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:24] | I’m going to ignore the fact | 我先抛开 |
[13:26] | that you’re trying to manufacture | 你试图从我这里 |
[13:27] | some kind of haphazard confession from me, | 随便诱骗出一点什么认罪的事不提 |
[13:29] | and instead, point out that you are overstepping | 我要提醒你的是 |
[13:32] | numerous interrogation guidelines, | 你违反了多项严厉禁止 |
[13:33] | which strongly discourage law enforcement | 执法机关将过去发生的 |
[13:35] | from correlating innocuous interactions from the past | 无关事件和严重犯罪联系起来的 |
[13:38] | to an act of extreme violence. | 审讯原则 |
[13:40] | So, can we describe this conversation as “over,” | 所以 可以认为我们的谈话”结束”了吗 |
[13:44] | or do I need to call my lawyer? | 还是说 我需要打电话给我律师 |
[13:46] | Simon’s remembering more. | 西蒙想起了更多的事情 |
[13:48] | Okay, but how do you know | 好吧 但是你怎么知道 |
[13:48] | that it was Simon that told them about the fight? | 是西蒙告诉他们争吵的事情的 |
[13:50] | I mean, that party was packed. Anybody could’ve heard. | 那个派对上有很多人 谁都可能听到 |
[13:52] | Or the more likely scenario — | 或者更可能的情况 |
[13:54] | the computer’s booting back up. | 电脑在恢复备份 |
[13:57] | – Oliver, you have to marry Simon. – What? | -奥利弗 你得和西蒙结婚 -什么 |
[13:59] | We give him his dream husband and a green card | 我们给他梦想的完美丈夫和绿卡 |
[14:00] | – in exchange for his silence. – I’m not doing that. | -换他闭嘴 -我不会答应的 |
[14:02] | Oh, you’d rather us all go to prison? | 所以你是更愿意让我们进监狱了 |
[14:03] | – Look, I’d rather take the fall than let you go to jail. – Stop. | -我宁愿去担罪名也不会让你进监狱 -别 |
[14:06] | The world needs Michaela Pratt more than it needs | 比起我这样一个普通白人来说 |
[14:07] | another average white guy like me. | 这个世界更需要米凯拉·普拉特 |
[14:09] | Or we just have Frank go in and smother him. | 或者我们也可以让弗兰克去闷死他 |
[14:11] | – Never say that again! – Enough. | -再也不准说这种话 -够了 |
[14:13] | Michaela’s right. | 米凯拉说得对 |
[14:15] | I am not letting Oliver marry Simon. | 我不会让奥利弗和西蒙结婚的 |
[14:17] | She’s right in that the only way | 她对的是 解决这件事唯一的办法 |
[14:18] | to solve this is to control Simon. | 就是控制西蒙 |
[14:21] | He needs to hire me as his lawyer. | 他得请我做他的律师 |
[14:23] | – He hates you. – He doesn’t hate Oliver. | -他恨你 -他不恨奥利弗 |
[14:26] | – I can’t go back in there. – You have to. | -我不能回去 -你必须去 |
[14:28] | S-Send Nate in! | 让内特去 |
[14:31] | Simon doesn’t know Nate, let alone trust him. | 西蒙不认识内特 更不要说相信他了 |
[14:33] | And wasn’t it your idea to frame Simon in the first place? | 而且一开始不是你的主意要栽赃西蒙吗 |
[14:37] | Least you can do now is to help us turn him. | 至少你现在得帮我们说动他 |
[14:56] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[14:59] | Of course. | 是的 |
[15:05] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[15:08] | Uh, nothing. | 没事 |
[15:10] | Just… | 只是 |
[15:12] | I’ve been thinking a lot about what you said, | 我一直在想你说的话 |
[15:16] | and…I’m sorry that it took almost losing you | 我很抱歉 非得要几乎失去你 |
[15:20] | to make me realize how I feel, but… | 才能让我明白我的感觉 但是 |
[15:25] | …I have to be honest here. | 我必须得坦白 |
[15:30] | I really like you, too, Simon. | 我也很喜欢你 西蒙 |
[15:36] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[15:39] | So much. | 非常喜欢 |
[15:42] | Which is why I also have to be honest | 所以我得 |
[15:44] | and tell you that… | 坦诚告诉你 |
[15:47] | I really think you need to hire a lawyer. | 我真的认为你得请个律师 |
[15:52] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[15:53] | Someone I know has been a patient here. | 我认识的某个人是这里的病人 |
[15:55] | I just don’t know if they’re still admitted. | 我不知道他是不是还在住院 |
[15:57] | – Name? – Isaac Roa. | -名字 -艾萨克·罗 |
[15:59] | – And are you a family member? – No. | -你是家属吗 -不 |
[16:02] | Then I’ll need your name, as well. | 那我还需要你的名字 |
[16:07] | Hospital policy. | 医院规定 |
[16:09] | Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[16:12] | Let me check. | 我看看 |
[16:14] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[16:16] | – Did it work? – No. | -成功了吗 -没有 |
[16:18] | Then you need to go back in there | 那你得趁警探们不在的时候 |
[16:19] | while the detectives are gone. | 再回去 |
[16:20] | He already has a lawyer. | 他已经有律师了 |
[16:22] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[16:27] | – You got this. – Leave. | -你能搞定 -走吧 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:34] | You’re representing Mr. Drake? | 你在代理德里克先生 |
[16:36] | That would explain why I’m here. | 那解释了为什么我会在这里 |
[16:38] | What I can’t figure out is why you are. | 我不明白的是 为什么你会在这里 |
[16:39] | You’re okay with a conflict of interest of this magnitude? | 你竟然不在意和这件罪案的利益冲突 |
[16:42] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:44] | Simon Drake broke into your firm’s files | 西蒙·德里克黑进了你事务所的档案 |
[16:46] | in an attempt to destroy one of your richest clients. | 意图摧毁你最有钱的一位客户 |
[16:48] | – According to Ms. Pratt. – And Mr. Drake? | -仅凭普拉特女士所言 -那德里克先生呢 |
[16:50] | Has he denied any of this? | 他有否认此事吗 |
[16:53] | I admire you, Annalise, | 我欣赏你 安娜丽丝 |
[16:55] | ever since I wrote a brief on your Death Row Appeal | 从我还在斯坦福读大二 写了一篇 |
[16:57] | – when I was a 2-L at Stanford. – Your point? | -你的死刑上诉摘要时起 -你想说什么 |
[17:00] | You’re not gonna win this one. | 你不会赢的 |
[17:02] | Because your real client is Jorge Castillo | 因为你的真正委托人是豪尔赫·卡斯蒂诺 |
[17:03] | and not that poor boy in there. | 而不是里面那个可怜的孩子 |
[17:05] | Anything to make sure that the files he stole | 你只是在确保他偷的东西 |
[17:07] | – don’t get to the FBI. – We’re done. | -不会被交给联调局 -没什么好说的了 |
[17:11] | Does Simon know who you’re working for, | 西蒙知道你为谁工作吗 |
[17:12] | or do we need Oliver to tell him? | 还是说得让奥利弗告诉他 |
[17:18] | I’ve hired a security guard to make sure | 我已经请了警卫 确保没有我的允许 |
[17:19] | no unauthorized guests visit Mr. Drake without my approval. | 任何人不得探访德里克先生 |
[17:23] | Oliver is not on that list. | 奥利弗不在那名单上 |
[17:25] | Go home, girl. Get some rest. | 回家吧 好好休息一下 |
[17:28] | You look like you need it. | 看起来你很需要 |
[17:45] | I’ll pay you, Christophe. | 我会给你钱的 克里斯多夫 |
[17:47] | Pay me for what? | 给我钱干什么 |
[17:48] | To stop seeing Laurel. | 和劳拉分手 |
[18:25] | Call Dominick. He’ll find me. | 打电话给多米尼克 他会来找我 |
[18:28] | Just don’t use your name. | 不要用本名 |
[18:33] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[18:38] | You missed study group. | 你没去学习小组 |
[18:40] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[18:42] | Well, luckily, you have a great girlfriend | 幸运的是 你有个超棒的女朋友 |
[18:44] | who not only brought you a copy of the outline… | 她不仅给你带来了大纲复印本 |
[18:48] | but Buster’s. | 还带了三明治 |
[18:53] | Italian or turkey? | 你要意式风味还是火鸡口味 |
[18:57] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[18:59] | What? | 什么 |
[19:00] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:02] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:09] | I’m okay to talk more about it if you want. | 你想的话 我愿意多谈一些 |
[19:14] | Talk more about what? | 多谈什么 |
[19:17] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[19:21] | – Tell me nothing happened. – Of course nothing happened! | -告诉我什么都没发生 -当然什么都没发生 |
[19:25] | We talked about it. | 我们谈过了 |
[19:27] | So unless there’s something else you need to tell me… | 所以除非你有别的事要告诉我… |
[19:32] | There isn’t. | 没有 |
[19:35] | Then we’re good. | 那就没事了 |
[19:39] | And I’m sorry if I seem out of it. | 如果我看起来心不在焉 我道歉 |
[19:45] | I’m probably just hungry. | 我可能只是饿了 |
[19:59] | We’re not gonna study if we keep that up. | 再亲下去我们就不用学习了 |
[20:05] | Which one? | 要哪一个 |
[20:08] | Turkey. | 火鸡口味 |
[20:28] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[20:29] | Fridge is empty. I can pick up Buster’s. | 冰箱是空的 我可以去买三明治 |
[20:33] | Why didn’t he tell me? | 他为什么不告诉我 |
[20:36] | We were together right after he met with her. | 我去找他时他才刚见完她 |
[20:38] | He could have told me. | 他本可以告诉我的 |
[20:40] | Now, to be fair, | 说句公道话 |
[20:43] | you never told him about us. | 你从没告诉他我们的事 |
[20:47] | You can go. | 你可以去了 |
[20:48] | Come on, I’m just trying to help. | 别这样 我只是想帮忙 |
[20:49] | I meant go tell Annalise everything. | 我是指去告诉安娜丽丝所有事 |
[20:51] | I don’t care that she’s freaked out about Simon. | 我才不管她在为西蒙的事担惊受怕 |
[20:53] | Maybe at least she can tell me | 也许至少她可以告诉我 |
[20:54] | who I’m supposed to believe here. | 我现在该相信谁 |
[20:56] | Maybe your mom’s telling the truth. | 也许你妈妈说的是实话 |
[20:58] | That’s really helpful. | 真是帮了大忙 |
[20:59] | It makes sense. She never got the message | 说得通 她没收到留言 |
[21:01] | because Dominick told your dad about it and not her. | 是因为多米尼克告诉了你爸爸而不是她 |
[21:02] | Or she told Dominick to kill Wes, | 或是她命令多米尼克去杀了韦斯 |
[21:05] | and now my child is alone in some hospital room | 现在我的孩子孤零零在某个医院房间里 |
[21:08] | because he’s been born into the worst family ever. | 因为他生在了史上最糟糕的家庭里 |
[21:15] | You’re gonna get him back. | 你会把他夺回来的 |
[21:18] | – You don’t know that. – I do. | -谁知道呢 -我知道 |
[21:20] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[21:21] | No matter what I have to do, | 无论我必须做什么 |
[21:24] | I’m bringing that kid home to you. | 我都会把那孩子带回你身边 |
[21:29] | No more dead people. | 不要再有人死了 |
[21:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:49] | 紧急警告 汽车出现机械故障 | |
[21:58] | You need to go to Denver and ask him exactly what he knows. | 你得去问丹沃他到底知道什么 |
[22:01] | She can’t go to Denver. | 她不能去找丹沃 |
[22:13] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[22:16] | I don’t understand. Why would it go off? | 我不懂 为什么会发出警报 |
[22:18] | It said “Mechanical error,” So it could be anything. | 说是”机械故障” 所以什么都有可能 |
[22:20] | Engine looks fine. | 发动机看起来没事 |
[22:29] | – This a new scratch? – Why? | -这刮痕是新的吗 -为什么问 |
[22:30] | Someone backing into you would have set it off. | 别人倒车时撞到也会引发警报 |
[22:32] | – Or someone cut my brakes. – Your brakes are fine. | -或是有人剪断了刹车线 -你的刹车没事 |
[22:35] | What about the gas tank? | 那汽油缸呢 |
[22:36] | I checked the whole car, Bon. | 我把车里外检查了个遍 邦尼 |
[22:41] | Everything looks fine. | 一切看起来都没事 |
[22:42] | Fine enough that you’d drive it? | 那你愿意开吗 |
[22:46] | No? | 不愿意 |
[22:48] | You’re gonna be pissed. | 你会生气的 |
[22:50] | Tell me right now. | 立刻告诉我 |
[22:53] | Laurel and I saw Mommy. | 劳拉和我跟她妈妈见面了 |
[22:56] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[22:56] | She denies having anything to do with killing Wes. | 她否认跟韦斯被杀有任何关系 |
[22:59] | Of course she did. But the minute you left her, | 她当然否认了 但等你们一分开 |
[23:01] | she called Jorge, and now he’s messing with my car. | 她就打给豪尔赫 现在他对我的车动了手脚 |
[23:03] | There’s nothing wrong with your car. | 你的车没有问题 |
[23:05] | According to you! | 你说没问题而已 |
[23:09] | Should we flip a coin? | 我们要不要掷硬币 |
[23:11] | To decide who tells Annalise. | 来决定谁去告诉安娜丽丝 |
[23:13] | You’re telling her. | 你去告诉她 |
[23:38] | 来电 弗兰克 | |
[23:39] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[23:53] | When she realizes she can’t fix them, she moves on. | 当她意识到没法帮他们时 她就不管了 |
[23:56] | She did it with Frank, | 她对弗兰克是这样 |
[23:59] | Dominick, | 多米尼克 |
[24:00] | now you. | 现在是你 |
[24:08] | Why are you trying to pick a fight right now? | 那你怎么现在又想吵架呢 |
[24:10] | – ‘Cause I have a bad feeling. – About…? | -因为我感觉不爽 -不爽什么 |
[24:13] | That you’re only with me ’cause you want to fix me. | 我觉得你跟我在一起是想救治我 |
[24:15] | – That’s not true! – It makes sense. | -不是这样的 -说得通 |
[24:17] | You’ve spent your whole life trying to fix your mom. | 你从小到大都想救治你妈 |
[24:19] | – And now what? It’s my turn? – My mom? | -怎么着 轮到我了吗 -我妈 |
[24:32] | – Are you alone? – Yes. | -你是一个人吗 -是 |
[24:35] | – Thank God. – What’s wrong? | -谢天谢地 -怎么了 |
[24:40] | Connor says I have to tell Asher about Marcus | 康纳尔说我必须得在大家都进监狱之前 |
[24:42] | before we all go to jail, but… | 告诉亚设马库斯的事 但是… |
[24:44] | I don’t even know what I want, so… | 我甚至都不知道自己想要什么 所以… |
[24:47] | can you please tell me what I want? | 能拜托你告诉我 我想要什么吗 |
[24:53] | I am the last person you want to be asking about this. | 关于这件事 你最不该问的就是我了 |
[24:57] | You’re the only person I trust on this topic. | 你是这个问题上我唯一信任的人 |
[24:59] | Why? Because I cheated on Wes with Frank? | 为什么 因为我出轨韦斯和弗兰克睡了吗 |
[25:01] | No. But… | 不 但是… |
[25:04] | why didn’t you tell Wes? | 你当时为什么没告诉韦斯 |
[25:06] | Was it because you didn’t have actual feelings for Frank? | 是因为你当时并不是真喜欢弗兰克吗 |
[25:08] | Like you knew it was just hormones | 比方说你知道那只是荷尔蒙作祟 |
[25:11] | and you got caught in the moment | 你那一刻突然动了心思 |
[25:12] | and you knew if you told Wes, | 而你知道如果告诉韦斯的话 |
[25:13] | it would only make everything worse? | 那只会让一切更糟 |
[25:16] | Worse than the two of us having a huge fight | 比我俩在他死的那天大吵一架 |
[25:17] | on the day he died? | 还糟吗 |
[25:25] | Are we the most horrible people you’ve ever met? | 你认识的人里是不是没有比咱俩更烂的了 |
[25:28] | No. | 不是 |
[25:29] | We just have horrible parents. | 我们只是摊上烂父母了 |
[25:34] | We’re too old to be blaming our parents | 我们已经这么大了 不能把所有问题 |
[25:35] | for everything wrong in our lives. | 都怪罪到父母头上 |
[25:37] | Neither of us learned how to be | 我只是说 我们都不知道 |
[25:38] | in a normal relationship is all I’m saying. | 应该怎样正常谈恋爱 |
[25:40] | It doesn’t excuse cheating, I know, | 我知道这不是出轨的借口 |
[25:42] | but maybe it does explain why | 但这或许可以解释 |
[25:44] | we’d both sabotage anything good in our lives. | 为什么我们都会毁掉生活中所有美好的东西 |
[25:50] | I would have lost it a long time ago if I didn’t have Asher. | 要是没有亚设 我早就疯了 |
[25:54] | Then tell him that. | 那就这样告诉他 |
[26:02] | Maybe Michaela’s right. | 或许米凯拉是对的 |
[26:03] | I should just marry Simon so he can get his green card | 我应该跟西蒙结婚 这样他就能拿到绿卡 |
[26:06] | and we’re all safe. | 我们就都安全了 |
[26:08] | Where am I left in this scenario? | 那我该怎么办 |
[26:11] | We could be a throuple. | 我们可以组成一个三人家庭 |
[26:12] | But, actually, it’s not a bad idea. | 但这其实不是个坏主意 |
[26:14] | Okay, I’m totally down for a throuple situation, | 好吧 我完全支持三人家庭 |
[26:16] | just not with Simon. | 但不能是跟西蒙 |
[26:17] | No, no, no. I mean you two getting married. | 不不不 我说的是你俩结婚 |
[26:19] | I mean, spousal privilege means | 配偶特权意味着 |
[26:20] | you can’t testify against each other in court. | 你们不能在法庭上相互指证 |
[26:22] | Maybe we should all get married — me and Michaela, | 说不定我们全都应该结婚 我和米凯拉 |
[26:24] | Frank and Laurel… | 弗兰克和劳拉 |
[26:25] | – Bonnie and Annalise. – Yeah, whatever it takes. | -邦尼和安娜丽丝 -对 不惜一切代价 |
[26:28] | You guys just have to make sure that, uh, | 你们只要确保米凯拉不会 |
[26:30] | Michaela doesn’t pull a runaway bride on me. | 对我来一出落跑新娘什么的 |
[26:32] | Not that she would. | 她不会的 |
[26:32] | I mean, she loves me, obvie, but, um, | 我是说 虽然她很明显是爱我的 |
[26:36] | you know, we’re still working through some… | 但我们还有些问题要解决… |
[26:39] | intimacy issues. | 亲密关系的问题 |
[26:41] | So… | 所以… |
[26:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:47] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没什么 -没事 |
[26:54] | I read the articles about your case — | 我读了你案子的报导 |
[26:57] | making it sound like you could win. | 听上去像是你能赢 |
[27:00] | Oh, I won’t believe it until I get an actual decision. | 做出判决之前我是不会当真的 |
[27:03] | But still… | 但是… |
[27:06] | I’m proud of you. | 我还是为你骄傲 |
[27:10] | You in pain? | 你疼吗 |
[27:12] | No. | 不疼 |
[27:14] | Oh, that’s a good sign, right? | 那是个好兆头 是吧 |
[27:19] | You didn’t do this to me, Annalise. | 我这样不是你造成的 安娜丽丝 |
[27:24] | You know you’re not my doctor anymore, | 你已经不是我的医生了 |
[27:26] | so you don’t need to say things to make me feel better. | 所以你不用说这种话来安慰我 |
[27:28] | That’s not why I’m saying it. | 我那么说不是这个原因 |
[27:29] | Do you think you would’ve relapsed | 要是我从没走进你的办公室 |
[27:30] | if I’d never walked into your office? | 你觉得自己会复吸吗 |
[27:32] | You actually think that? | 你真那么认为吗 |
[27:33] | I wanted to die, Annalise. | 我想死 安娜丽丝 |
[27:36] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才会在这里 |
[27:41] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[27:44] | We’re different. | 我们不是同一种人 |
[27:46] | You get things thrown at you, | 遇到生活抛来的麻烦时 |
[27:47] | you — you get back up, and you choose life. | 你会重新振作起来 选择面对生活 |
[27:51] | – I’m a drunk. – You’re sober now. | -我酗酒 -你已经戒酒了 |
[27:53] | I almost took a drink in DC. | 我差点在华盛顿喝酒 |
[27:56] | Right before I walked into court, | 就在我走进法庭之前 |
[27:57] | I panicked, and… | 我惊慌失措 而且… |
[27:59] | But you didn’t. | 但你没喝 |
[28:04] | There you go. | 很好 |
[28:06] | No. | 不 |
[28:07] | Let me take responsibility for something for once. | 让我承担一次责任吧 |
[28:11] | Did you hurt me? Yeah. | 你确实伤害了我 |
[28:17] | That’s on me. | 但那怪我 |
[28:19] | Because I let myself feel things for you that I shouldn’t have. | 因为我允许自己对你有了不该有的感觉 |
[28:24] | I felt them, too. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[28:28] | – I pushed us there. – No. | -是我导致的 不 |
[28:30] | I failed you. | 我辜负了你 |
[28:33] | I don’t need your apologies. | 我不需要你道歉 |
[28:36] | I just need you to get better. | 我只需要你好起来 |
[28:39] | Eat, sleep, get a new kidney — | 好吃好睡 匹配一颗新肾脏 |
[28:41] | whatever you need. | 心想事成 |
[28:42] | Finally get yourself out of here. | 最终康复出院 |
[28:53] | This is the last time we can see each other, Annalise. | 这是我们最后一次见面 安娜丽丝 |
[29:38] | Hi. | 喂 |
[29:40] | You with Laurel? | 劳拉在你旁边吗 |
[29:41] | No. What’s wrong? | 没 怎么了 |
[29:43] | Simon remembered she was at the party that night. | 西蒙记得她那晚在派对上 |
[29:46] | He’s giving his statement to the detectives tomorrow. | 他明天会和警探录口供 |
[30:15] | Asher, we need to go home and talk. | 亚设 我们得回家谈谈 |
[30:18] | I’ll explain why once we’re there. | 我到时候会解释的 |
[30:19] | Explain what? | 解释什么 |
[30:22] | You love me and you want to spend the rest of our lives together? | 你爱我 你想和我一起共度余生 |
[30:25] | Or that you’re a horrible human being | 还是你是个渣女 |
[30:27] | who made my worst nightmare come true | 让我最可怕的噩梦成真 |
[30:28] | when you boned Marcus Walker? | 出轨睡了马库斯·沃克 |
[30:32] | You told him? | 你告诉他了 |
[30:32] | He put it together on his own. | 你自己猜到的 |
[30:34] | Because I’m not an idiot. | 因为我不是傻瓜 |
[30:36] | You think it didn’t occur to me | 我看到你俩在一起的时候 |
[30:37] | the moment that I saw you two together? | 你以为我没想到吗 |
[30:41] | He’s the epitome of everything you’ve ever wanted, | 他就是你完全想要的那种类型 |
[30:42] | but I shoved the thought away. | 但我忍住不去想你会出轨 |
[30:43] | I told myself that I was being small for even thinking – | 我对自己说即使是猜测你会出轨 |
[30:46] | that you would cheat on me. | 都显得我自己很小气 |
[30:48] | Because you loved me. | 因为你爱我 |
[30:51] | Those were your words. | 那是你亲口说的 |
[30:53] | I do love you — I just made a mistake. | 我确实爱你 我只是一时糊涂 |
[30:55] | This wasn’t a mistake, Michaela! | 这不是一时糊涂 米凯拉 |
[30:57] | This was you stabbing me in the heart! | 这是你狠狠伤了我的心 |
[31:02] | It’s Christophe. | 我是克里斯多夫 |
[31:04] | I’m in trouble. We all could be. | 我有麻烦了 我们可能都有麻烦了 |
[31:06] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 收到后赶紧给我回电 |
[31:17] | I’m so sorry you have to deal with all of this. | 我很抱歉你得处理这堆烂摊子 |
[31:19] | Simon remembered that you were at Caplan & Gold that night. | 西蒙记得你那晚在卡普兰·高德联合律所 |
[31:22] | – What? – He’s giving a full statement to the police tomorrow morning, | -什么 -他明早会和警察录口供 |
[31:25] | and they might call you in for questioning tonight. | 他们今晚可能会找你过去盘问 |
[31:27] | – What do I tell them? – Nothing. You’re gonna hide. | -我说什么呢 -不说 你要躲起来 |
[31:30] | Frank is on his way to you, so don’t answer the phone | 弗兰克去找你了 收到我的消息前 |
[31:32] | or do anything until you hear from me. | 别接电话 什么都别做 |
[31:35] | Okay. | 行 |
[31:46] | Did Being Adored get old? | 《荒野小保镖》老套了吗 |
[31:47] | Or getting alphabetted on the regular? | 还是”字母排序”的把戏玩腻了 |
[31:49] | Did Gustav not give you enough massages?! | 古斯塔夫按摩没按够吗 |
[31:50] | Please stop yelling so I can explain what happened. | 别吼了 让我解释怎么回事 |
[31:52] | You don’t care who you have to step on | 为了上位 你根本 |
[31:54] | or sleep with in order to claw your way to the top. | 不在意伤害谁 和谁睡 |
[31:56] | We have been through hell, baby, okay? | 我们历经磨难 好吗 |
[31:58] | It makes us do stupid things that we know that we shouldn’t, | 所以我们明知道傻事不该做 但还是会做 |
[32:00] | like — like, running over DAs | 比如撵过地方检察官 |
[32:01] | and picking up guns from crime scenes — | 捡起犯罪现场的枪 |
[32:02] | We don’t have time for this. | 没时间吵了 |
[32:07] | Simon remembers Laurel was at the party, | 西蒙记得劳拉当晚也在派对 |
[32:08] | which means he probably remembers everything else, too. | 所以他多半也记得其他事 |
[32:11] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, we should have put a pillow | -天啊 -我们当时 |
[32:14] | over his head when we had the chance. | 就应该用枕头捂死他 |
[32:15] | If we tape Michaela’s picture to a pillow, | 如果在枕头上粘上米凯拉的照片 |
[32:16] | I’d be happy to suffocate him. | 我很乐意闷死他 |
[32:17] | No one’s suffocating anyone. | 没谁要闷死谁 |
[32:21] | But we have to convince Simon not to give a statement. | 但我们得说服西蒙不要录口供 |
[32:24] | And how do we do that? | 我们怎么办 |
[32:26] | Oliver has to go back in. | 奥利弗得过去找他 |
[32:31] | What? | 什么 |
[32:40] | No visitors. | 不允许探视 |
[32:41] | I have some files for Mr. Drake to sign. | 我有些文件需要德里克先生签 |
[32:43] | The only people authorized to enter this room | 只有医护人员才有权 |
[32:45] | are medical staff… | 进入这间房 |
[32:46] | And Mr. Drake’s lawyer, Tegan Price. | 还有德里克先生的律师 泰根·普赖斯 |
[32:49] | I’m her assistant. | 我是她的助理 |
[32:51] | Even if the guards fall for that, | 即便保安信了 |
[32:52] | Tegan’s gonna be inside the room. | 泰根也会在房间里 |
[32:53] | Not if Michaela does her job. | 米凯拉会拖住她 |
[32:57] | – My God. – Just hear me out. | -天啊 -先听我说 |
[32:58] | – No. – You’re scared of Jorge Castillo. | -不 -你怕豪尔赫·卡斯蒂诺 |
[33:00] | I get that, but you are on the wrong side here. | 我懂 但你站错队了 |
[33:02] | Actually, that’s you. | 事实上站错队的是你 |
[33:05] | Move. | 让开 |
[33:07] | You’re not a person who gets bullied into doing anything, | 你不是个会被逼迫的人 |
[33:09] | especially by a corrupt, horrible man | 更不会听命于一个腐败的渣男 |
[33:11] | who has nowhere near the integrity | 他无论是道德还是智商 |
[33:12] | or intelligence that you have. | 都及不上你的一分一毫 |
[33:14] | So for me to watch a woman of your stature | 所以看到你这样身份的女人 |
[33:17] | be controlled by a man | 被这种男人控制 |
[33:20] | is heartbreaking to me. | 我感到很心痛 |
[33:23] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话对你讲 |
[33:25] | That you don’t have feelings for me? | 说你不喜欢我 |
[33:27] | Yeah, I got that part. | 这我已经知道了 |
[33:28] | There is a way for you to get everything you want here. | 有个办法可以让你得到所有你要的东西 |
[33:31] | I don’t remember everything, but I know Laurel was there. | 我记不全了 但我记得劳拉在场 |
[33:35] | She was stealing something, | 她想偷什么 |
[33:37] | and now you’re all trying to frame me. | 然后你们全都想栽赃给我 |
[33:38] | Stop talking so I can help you. | 别说话 让我来帮你 |
[33:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:44] | It’s Professor Keating. | 我是基廷教授 |
[33:46] | What you’re about to tell those detectives | 你要对警探说的供词 |
[33:48] | is gonna help put you in jail. | 会让你入狱 |
[33:50] | You’re all going to jail. | 你们全得进监狱 |
[33:51] | What this case comes down to is your word against ours. | 归根结底是你一人的话对我们全体 |
[33:54] | And do you really think a jury’s going to believe | 你真的以为陪审团会选择相信 |
[33:56] | the account of one brain-trauma victim | 脑损伤患者的话 |
[33:58] | over four healthy minds? | 而不是四个健康人 |
[34:00] | Especially when there’s proof on your computer | 特别是你的电脑上 |
[34:02] | that you were planning to steal those files? | 还有计划窃取文件的证据 |
[34:06] | There’s no way Simon’s going to confess | 西蒙绝对不会认 |
[34:07] | to something he didn’t do. | 自己没犯的罪的 |
[34:08] | He will if he wants his green card. | 如果他想要绿卡就会 |
[34:10] | It’s called an S-Visa. | 这种叫特批签证 |
[34:12] | And the government grants them to whistle-blowers. | 政府会发这种签证给举报者 |
[34:15] | The only way the Feds give him whistle-blower status | 他只有交出心宿二文件 |
[34:17] | is if he gives them the Antares files, | 当局才可能认定他为举报者 |
[34:19] | which we don’t have because we lost the hard drive. | 但是我们丢了硬盘所以也没有文件 |
[34:21] | Bonnie’s taking care of that. | 邦尼正在处理 |
[34:26] | You were working the night Laurel Castillo’s bag | 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛的手提包被列入证物当晚 |
[34:28] | was logged into evidence. | 是你在值班 |
[34:30] | But someone got here before me | 有人比我先来 |
[34:31] | – and stole something out of it. – I don’t recall that. | -从里面偷了东西 -我不记得了 |
[34:33] | You do, and you’re gonna tell me who it was, | 你记得 你得告诉我是谁 |
[34:35] | otherwise you don’t get this. | 不然就拿不到这个了 |
[34:38] | – Tegan, wait! – I’ve listened to your whiny voice | -泰根 等等 -我这辈子 |
[34:41] | enough for one lifetime, Michaela. | 已经听够了你的吵吵 米凯拉 |
[34:42] | My point is you’re not acting like the fearless boss-bitch | 我的意思是你的作风跟你教我的霸道女王范儿 |
[34:44] | you taught me to be. | 不一样 |
[34:46] | I warned you, Michaela, to let this go, | 我警告过你 米凯拉 别追究了 |
[34:48] | but you were too dumb. | 但你太蠢了 |
[34:50] | So stop following me, | 别再跟着我了 |
[34:51] | or I’ll get security to physically throw your ass on the street. | 不然我就叫保安把你拖出去扔街上 |
[35:05] | You’re awake. Good. | 你醒了 很好 |
[35:08] | The detective wants to take your statement tonight | 你要是愿意 |
[35:10] | if you’re up for it. | 警探想今晚来录口供 |
[35:11] | Cancel it. | 取消 |
[35:13] | You mean reschedule it for tomorrow. | 你是说改在明天 |
[35:15] | I mean cancel it for good. | 我是说不录口供了 |
[35:17] | I got confused. | 我搞错了 |
[35:19] | I didn’t see Laurel there that night. | 我那晚没看见劳拉 |
[35:25] | I get how scary this is, | 我知道情况有点吓人 |
[35:28] | but Laurel Castillo is the reason you almost died. | 但劳拉·卡斯蒂诺差点害死你 |
[35:32] | I can’t be sure of that anymore. | 我记不清了 |
[35:34] | Simon, take a moment to think about it. | 西蒙 好好想一会 |
[35:36] | I did. | 我想过了 |
[35:40] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[35:48] | We’re good. | 搞定了 |
[35:48] | Simon’s canceled his appointment with the detectives. | 西蒙取消了跟警探的会面 |
[35:51] | – Laurel’s not here, Annalise. – What? | -劳拉不在这 安娜丽丝 -什么 |
[35:53] | She was gone when I got here, | 我来的时候她已经不在了 |
[35:54] | and now she’s not answering her phone. | 现在也不接电话 |
[36:01] | I am open to turning myself in | 我想自首 |
[36:03] | for stealing the files from Caplan & Gold | 因为窃取卡普兰·高德联合律所的文件 |
[36:06] | and for bringing the gun | 也因为携带了枪支 |
[36:07] | that Simon Drake used to shoot himself, | 导致西蒙·德雷克射伤自己 |
[36:10] | but just know that, if I do that, | 但你得知道 如果我这么做 |
[36:12] | you’ll suffer, too. | 你也会倒霉 |
[36:13] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[36:17] | On this phone is proof | 这部手机上存有 |
[36:20] | that you called Dominick many times, | 你给多米尼克打过数次电话的记录 |
[36:22] | including around when he went missing. | 其中一些电话是他失踪时打的 |
[36:23] | So if I’m arrested, I’m gonna give this phone to the police, | 如果我被捕 我将把电话交给警方 |
[36:26] | and they will find out | 他们就会查出 |
[36:27] | that you’ve been working for my father. | 你在为我父亲工作 |
[36:29] | I don’t work for your father. | 我不为你父亲工作 |
[36:30] | He illegally donated to your campaign. | 他非法捐助了你的竞选 |
[36:33] | I have proof of that. | 我有证据 |
[36:35] | And these are things that I wouldn’t want people to know | 如果我在竞选检察长 |
[36:37] | if I was running for Attorney General. | 我可不想让公众知道 |
[36:41] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[36:45] | Tell me who killed Wes. | 告诉我谁杀了韦斯 |
[36:59] | Dieu merci. | 感谢上帝 |
[37:00] | Je n’aimais pas l’idée d’en rester là. | 我不想待在这里 |
[37:04] | Tais-toi. | 闭嘴 |
[37:18] | It’s Laurel. Leave a message, | 这是劳拉 请留言 |
[37:20] | but I’ll probably never listen. | 但我可能不会听 |
[37:22] | No answer. | 没人接 |
[37:30] | It killed me to keep this from you, | 瞒着你这事我很难受 |
[37:33] | but you were going to the Supreme Court. | 但你要上最高法院 |
[37:34] | – You didn’t need more problems. – Stop. | -不能再给你添麻烦 -停 |
[37:38] | I know you’re trying to protect me. | 我知道你想保护我 |
[37:39] | I can’t be mad at you for that. | 我不能因此而生你的气 |
[37:41] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[37:43] | I don’t have the energy to be mad at you anymore, Frank, | 我已经没力气生你的气了 弗兰克 |
[37:46] | or anyone else. | 生任何人的气 |
[37:49] | Let’s just forgive ourselves for once, | 这次我们就原谅自己 |
[37:52] | even if we don’t deserve it. | 即使我们不值得被原谅 |
[37:59] | 来电 邦尼 | |
[38:04] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Annalise Keating. | 这是安娜丽丝·基廷的语音信箱 |
[38:06] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[38:08] | Annalise, I know who has the drive. | 安娜丽丝 我知道硬盘在谁那里 |
[38:12] | It’s Denver. He’s playing both sides. | 是丹沃 他把两边都耍了 |
[38:29] | She’s at it again. | 她又开始了 |
[38:32] | Well, if you don’t handle it, I will. | 如果你不处理 我来 |
[38:40] | You said you never got Wes’ voicemail from that night. | 你说那晚你没有听到韦斯的留言 |
[38:44] | I told you, Dominick never gave me the message — | 我跟你说过了 多米尼克没有给我发信息 |
[38:45] | Tell me the truth for once! | 说一次实话 |
[38:53] | You got the message. | 你收到信息了 |
[38:55] | I know you did. | 我知道你收到了 |
[38:56] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[38:59] | I got your phone records. | 我拿到你的通话记录了 |
[39:02] | These are your mother’s phone records. | 这些是你母亲的通话记录 |
[39:04] | You tell anyone where you got this, and I will deny it. | 你要是说出去你在哪里拿到的 我不会承认 |
[39:08] | Same goes for this. | 这个也是 |
[39:14] | Why did you call Wes back | 为什么韦斯给多米尼克 |
[39:16] | 10 minutes after he left Dominick that voicemail? | 留言十分钟后 你会给他打电话 |
[39:28] | It’s Christophe. | 我是克里斯多夫 |
[39:31] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[39:32] | We all could be. | 我们可能都有麻烦了 |
[39:34] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 收到后赶紧给我回电 |
[39:38] | I called him back because I wanted to help him, | 我给他打电话是因为我想帮他 |
[39:41] | – to help you both. – No. | -帮你们俩 -不 |
[39:43] | You were helping yourself, | 你是在帮你自己 |
[39:45] | Dad, and your stupid bank account. | 爸爸 还有你那破银行账户 |
[39:50] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[39:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:59] | I’m in trouble with the police. | 警察在找我麻烦 |
[40:02] | For what? | 为什么 |
[40:03] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[40:06] | Just know they might come after her, too. | 只知道他们可能也会找她 |
[40:08] | And if anything happened to her because of me… | 如果她因为我而惹上麻烦 |
[40:14] | Just do whatever you can to keep her safe. | 你要尽全力保护她 |
[40:17] | Christophe, let me help you. | 克里斯多夫 让我帮你 |
[40:20] | – I have to go. – Christophe! | -我得挂了 -克里斯多夫 |
[40:29] | If Wes turned himself in, | 如果韦斯自首了 |
[40:31] | it would blow back on me, Dad, the company. | 就会牵连到我 爸爸 公司 |
[40:33] | – That was your biggest fear. – No. No. | -这是你最怕的事 -不是 不是 |
[40:34] | ‘Cause then that would mean no going public, | 因为这就意味着不能上市 |
[40:37] | no getting whatever money Dad promised you, | 拿不到爸爸许诺给你的钱 |
[40:39] | so you — | 所以你 |
[40:40] | – you killed Wes. – I didn’t! | -你杀了韦斯 -我没有 |
[40:42] | – I have to go. – Christophe! | -我得挂了 -克里斯多夫 |
[41:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:03] | He’s going to the police. | 他要去警局 |
[41:06] | You need to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[41:09] | I always thought that it was Denver, | 我一直以为是丹沃 |
[41:10] | that it was Denver who warned Dad | 是丹沃提醒爸爸 |
[41:12] | that Wes was about to turn himself in. | 韦斯要去自首 |
[41:14] | Or even Dominick! | 或者是多米尼克 |
[41:16] | But it was you! | 但其实是你 |
[41:18] | You and Dad — You did this together! | 你和爸爸 你们一起 |
[41:20] | You killed the one person that I loved the most in my life! | 你们杀了我此生最爱的人 |
[41:24] | Now my son’s gonna grow up without a father! | 现在我儿子没有爸爸陪他长大 |
[41:28] | Why? So that you could have more money?! | 为什么 就为了你可以有更多的钱吗 |
[41:30] | Tell me why I shouldn’t kill you right now! | 告诉我为什么我现在不该杀你 |
[41:42] | Annalise, I know who has the drive. | 安娜丽丝 我知道优盘在谁那里 |
[41:44] | It’s Denver. He’s playing both sides. | 是丹沃 他是个两面派 |
[41:48] | I’m driving to your hotel right now. | 我现在开车去你酒店 |
[41:53] | – Hi. – It’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[41:55] | You alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[41:56] | No, I’m with Frank. What is it? | 不是 我跟弗兰克一起 怎么了 |
[41:59] | There’s been a car accident. | 出车祸了 |