时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I just made a mistake. | 我只是一时糊涂 |
[00:03] | This wasn’t a mistake, Michaela! | 这不是一时糊涂 米凯拉 |
[00:04] | This was you stabbing me in the heart! | 这是你狠狠伤了我的心 |
[00:06] | We have to convince Simon not to give a statement. | 我们得说服西蒙不要录口供 |
[00:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:09] | You really think a jury’s going to believe | 你真的以为陪审团会选择相信 |
[00:11] | the account of one brain-trauma victim | 脑损伤患者的话 |
[00:13] | – over four healthy minds? – You’re fired. | -而不是四个健康人 -你被解雇了 |
[00:15] | You killed the one person that I loved the most. | 你们杀了我此生最爱的人 |
[00:18] | Tell me why I shouldn’t kill you right now! | 告诉我为什么我现在不该杀你 |
[00:20] | You know, I probably would have just let that case sit on my desk, | 本来我可能只会让这个案子在我桌上沉睡 |
[00:23] | but then you came in here smiling at me. | 但你进来笑着对我说 |
[00:25] | I know who has the drive. | 我知道硬盘在谁那里 |
[00:27] | It’s Denver. He’s playing both sides. | 是丹沃 他把两边都耍了 |
[00:29] | She’s at it again. | 她又开始了 |
[00:30] | Well, if you don’t handle it, I will. | 如果你不处理 我来 |
[00:32] | 来电 内特 | |
[00:34] | There’s been a car accident. | 出车祸了 |
[00:54] | Case number X-28-06542. | 案件编号X2806542 |
[00:58] | Initial police report states | 警方初步报告表明 |
[01:00] | decedent lost control of vehicle, | 死者车辆失控 |
[01:02] | overturning it at high speed. | 在高速行驶时翻车 |
[01:05] | Several contusions on face… | 面部多处挫伤 |
[01:07] | abrasion on forehead just below hairline… | 额头处发际线下方有擦伤 |
[01:11] | severe fracture to the mandible… | 下颌多处骨折 |
[01:15] | bruising along the neck and collarbone. | 脖子和锁骨有瘀伤 |
[01:31] | 劳拉的手机 定位劳拉的手机 | |
[01:32] | 劳拉的手机 劳拉的手机未连线 | |
[01:38] | Dried blood suggests teeth fractured as result of crash. | 干涸的血迹表明车祸导致牙齿断裂 |
[01:42] | Bruising along abdomen suggests | 腹部瘀伤表明 |
[01:44] | severe internal injuries and bleeding. | 有严重的内伤和内出血 |
[01:48] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[01:51] | Do they know anything? | 警方有什么发现 |
[01:53] | They’re thinking foul play. | 他们怀疑是人为造成的 |
[01:56] | Multiple rib fractures also detected by crepitus in the chest. | 胸腔的爆裂声表明有多处肋骨骨折 |
[02:03] | Where the hell you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[02:05] | I’ve been calling you nonstop. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[02:07] | My phone died. What’s wrong? | 我手机没电了 怎么了 |
[02:09] | Three fractures to the fingers on the right hand, | 右手三处骨折 |
[02:12] | most likely due to impact. | 很有可能是由撞击造成的 |
[02:22] | High probability that fractured rib punctured the lungs. | 极有可能断裂的肋骨刺穿了肺部 |
[02:27] | Why does this keep happening to us? | 为什么我们总是遇到这种事 |
[02:29] | 突发新闻 地检办公室人员死亡 | |
[02:30] | Decedent has multiple displaced fractures and dislocations, | 死者有多处骨骼错位 脱臼 |
[02:33] | including those on the right humerus, left femur… | 包括右肱骨 左股骨 |
[02:38] | Trust me. I’m gonna find the drive. | 相信我 我会找到硬盘的 |
[02:39] | How? The FBI’s gonna be all over this. | 怎么找 联调局肯定会全面着手的 |
[02:42] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[02:43] | Specimens will be collected during internal examination | 内部检查时会取样 |
[02:46] | for further evaluation. | 以便进一步评估 |
[02:48] | Just don’t do anything stupid, or you’re next. | 别做傻事 不然下一个就是你了 |
[02:52] | It was Jorge, right? | 是豪尔赫 是吗 |
[02:54] | He’s been tracking all of our calls, | 他一直在监控我们的电话 |
[02:55] | and he heard me leave you that voicemail? | 听到我给你的语音留言了 |
[02:58] | God knows. | 天知道 |
[03:01] | Beginning internal examination with incision. | 开始内部检查 切开表皮 |
[03:07] | Annalise, I know who has the drive. | 安娜丽丝 我知道硬盘在谁那里 |
[03:12] | It’s Denver. | 是丹沃 |
[03:15] | He’s playing both sides. | 他把两边都耍了 |
[03:23] | Initial reports state the District Attorney’s car was speeding | 初步报告表明地检的车在翻车前的车速达到了 |
[03:25] | at upwards of 80 miles per hour in a 35 zone before overturning. | 每小时130公里 而该路段限速为60 |
[03:26] | 突发新闻 地检办公室人员死亡 | |
[03:30] | However, no brake marks were found on the road, | 但是在地面并没有发现刹车痕迹 |
[03:32] | which authorities say is an indication… | 因此当局认为这表明 |
[03:34] | …the car may have been tampered with. | 车也许被人动了手脚 |
[03:36] | – Where have you been? – I slept at Coliver’s. | -你去哪儿了 -我在康利弗家过的夜 |
[03:40] | Can we please just talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[03:41] | – I’m not forgiving you. – I’m not asking you to. | -我不会原谅你的 -我没想让你原谅我 |
[03:43] | I just want you to at least hear why I did what I did. | 我只想让你知道我为什么会做出那种事 |
[03:45] | You did it because you’re an evil person. | 我会做出那种事是因为你是个坏人 |
[03:47] | You get to feel that way, yes, | 你有权利这么想 |
[03:48] | but we can’t afford to turn on each other, | 但是我们现在不能互相针对 |
[03:50] | especially with all this Denver stuff happening. | 尤其是现在发生了丹沃的事 |
[03:52] | I’m not ratting you out to the police. | 我不会向警方告发你的 |
[03:53] | I’m just moving out. | 我只是搬出去 |
[03:54] | Just stop packing and look me in the eye, please. | 别收拾东西了 求求你看着我 |
[03:56] | We are over, Michaela. | 我们结束了 米凯拉 |
[03:58] | Get over it. | 别闹了 |
[04:02] | I’m not evil. | 我不是坏人 |
[04:03] | I just did an evil thing, one that I completely regret. | 我只是做了一件坏事 我很后悔的一件坏事 |
[04:06] | You’re just saying that | 你会这么说 |
[04:06] | because you think you’re supposed to say that. | 只是因为你觉得你应该这么说 |
[04:08] | I am deeply, deeply sorry. | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[04:10] | That’s what I’m saying! | 这才是我想说的 |
[04:11] | Again, you’re saying that because you think | 重复 你会这么说只是因为 |
[04:12] | you’re supposed to say that, but you don’t mean it. | 你觉得你应该这么说 但你并不是真心的 |
[04:14] | – You don’t regret it. – Of course I do. | -你并不后悔 -我当然后悔 |
[04:15] | You don’t know yourself, Michaela. | 你并不了解你自己 米凯拉 |
[04:18] | That’s the big “Aha” for me here, | 我一直都这么认为 |
[04:20] | is I get you more than you get you. | 我比你更了解你自己 |
[04:22] | And, yes, I fell in love with you, | 没错 我爱上了你 |
[04:24] | every part of you, especially your ambition. | 你的每一面 尤其是你的野心 |
[04:26] | But I made the mistake of thinking that | 但我错误地以为 |
[04:27] | that ambition stopped in the bedroom. | 那野心会止步于卧室 |
[04:30] | So, just own who you are — | 你就接受真实的自己吧 |
[04:33] | a backstabbing, power-hungry, social-climbing — | 一个背后捅刀 渴望权力 巴结权贵的 |
[04:36] | Don’t you dare call me a bitch. | 不准叫我贱人 |
[04:39] | You said it for me. | 你帮我说了 |
[04:53] | Annalise wants us all at the hotel! | 安娜丽丝叫我们所有人去酒店 |
[04:56] | You go. I’ll take a cab. | 你去吧 我自己坐计程车去 |
[04:59] | As you all know, Denver was my mentor, | 你们都知道 丹沃是我的导师 |
[05:02] | so I’m feeling the same devastation you all are feeling. | 此刻我和你们一样震惊难过 |
[05:05] | This tragedy happened on our turf, | 这起悲剧发生在我们的地盘 |
[05:09] | to one of our own, and that’s… | 发生在我们同僚身上 实在… |
[05:14] | Look, as hard as this is, | 虽然很艰难 |
[05:16] | we have to give our full cooperation to the FBI | 但我们都要全力配合联调局 |
[05:19] | if we’re all gonna find out who did this. | 才能找出幕后黑手 |
[05:21] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[05:22] | let’s take a moment to honor the man | 我们花些时间悼念这位 |
[05:24] | who we were all so lucky to work with. | 我们有幸与之共事的人 |
[05:28] | He will be dearly missed. | 我们将深切怀念他 |
[05:34] | So, this was Laurel’s father. | 那就是劳拉的父亲干的 |
[05:35] | He hacked Denver’s car. | 他对丹沃的车动了手脚 |
[05:37] | Or was it your mother? | 或者是你母亲 |
[05:38] | I’m sorry. If this is all true, | 不好意思 如果这都是真的 |
[05:39] | shouldn’t we all be in hiding? | 我们难道不应该都躲起来吗 |
[05:41] | – We’re all safe here. – Says who? | -我们在这儿很安全 -谁说的 |
[05:42] | The FBI is investigating the death of a D.A. | 联调局正在调查一个检察官的死因 |
[05:44] | who had files on all of us. | 而他有我们所有人的档案 |
[05:45] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[05:46] | That they’ll find out that you cheated on me? | 怕他们会查出你背着我偷吃吗 |
[05:47] | And what about Simon? | 那西蒙呢 |
[05:48] | He keeps texting me about his whistle-blower deal. | 他一直发短信来问检举人协议的事 |
[05:50] | Nate’s looking for the hard drive. | 内特在找那个硬盘 |
[05:52] | It probably got destroyed in the crash. | 很可能在车祸中毁掉了 |
[05:53] | Just tell Simon we’ll have an update soon. | 告诉西蒙我们很快会有进展 |
[05:55] | I think he needs to hear that from Annalise. | 我想他需要安娜丽丝来告诉他 |
[05:59] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[06:01] | – Is she okay? – I’m fine. We all are. | -她没事吧 -我没事 我们都没事 |
[06:04] | Until Laurel’s parents blow up this hotel. | 直到劳拉的父母炸了这个酒店 |
[06:06] | They’re not terrorists. | 他们又不是恐怖分子 |
[06:07] | They blew up Annalise’s house with Wes inside. | 他们炸了安娜丽丝的家 韦斯也在里面 |
[06:10] | No one else is dying. | 不会再有人死了 |
[06:14] | Now, as screwed up as it sounds, | 虽然听起来很扭曲 |
[06:16] | all we have is each other, | 但我们只有彼此了 |
[06:18] | and so we have to work to protect each other. | 所以我们得尽力保护彼此 |
[06:21] | And that’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就要这么做 |
[06:31] | It’s my father. | 是我父亲打来 |
[06:32] | – Oh, God. He probably heard us talking about him. – Quiet. | -天 他可能听到了我们在说他 -安静 |
[06:35] | Take it. | 接吧 |
[06:39] | – Where is she? – What? | -她在哪儿 -什么 |
[06:42] | Your mother’s missing, Laurel. | 你妈失踪了 劳拉 |
[06:43] | The last person she was seen with at the hotel is you. | 你是最后一个被看到在酒店跟她在一起的人 |
[06:46] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[06:47] | None of my people can find her. | 我的手下都找不到她 |
[06:49] | You’re probably with her right now. | 你现在很可能就跟她在一起 |
[06:51] | I’m with your son. | 我跟你儿子在一起 |
[06:57] | Why are you there? | 你为什么去那里 |
[06:58] | To remind you what’s at stake here. | 提醒你你可能会失去什么 |
[07:01] | I am coming there. | 我现在就赶过去 |
[07:02] | I’m not letting my grandson get sucked into some cult. | 我不会让我外孙被卷入你的邪教 |
[07:04] | You are the person I am trying to protect him from. | 你才是我想保护他不被其伤害的人 |
[07:06] | Just tell me where your mother is, | 告诉我你妈在哪儿 |
[07:09] | and everyone will stay safe. | 就不会有人受伤 |
[07:11] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[07:14] | Did you do something to her? | 你是不是对她做了什么 |
[07:18] | No! Of course not! | 没有 当然没有 |
[07:20] | Tell me the truth, Laurel. | 跟我说实话 劳拉 |
[07:22] | Did you hurt your mother? | 你是不是伤害你妈了 |
[07:24] | Tell me, or I’ll take this boy away for good. | 告诉我 否则我就把这孩子带走 |
[07:26] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[07:28] | Tell me the truth, Laurel. | 告诉我真相 劳拉 |
[07:30] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[07:32] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[07:36] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[07:38] | In her hotel room when I left. | 我离开她酒店房间时 |
[07:39] | And she was breathing? | 她当时还活着吗 |
[07:41] | She’s probably on a plane to Paris passed out on Xanax and wine. | 她可能正飞往巴黎 服了药和红酒睡着了 |
[07:44] | Or she took a nosedive into the Hudson. | 或者她一头跳进哈得孙河了 |
[07:45] | Then, great. One of our problems is solved. | 那很好 我们其中一个问题就解决了 |
[07:47] | Saying things like that makes me think you did something to her. | 你说这种话 不禁让怀疑你对她做了什么 |
[07:49] | I said terrible things to her, yes, but I’m not an animal. | 我是对她说了很过分的话 但我不是禽兽 |
[07:52] | I would never hurt my own mother. | 我绝不会伤害我妈妈 |
[07:55] | – She’s lied to us before. – Not about killing anyone. | -她以前也骗过我们 -又不是隐瞒杀人 |
[07:57] | She did bring a loaded gun to a work party. | 她确实带了一把装有子弹的枪到公司派对 |
[08:00] | And to a bar. | 还带到酒吧 |
[08:02] | What did you say to her? | 你对她说了什么 |
[08:03] | Things that she deserved to hear. | 她活该听到的话 |
[08:05] | Like? | 比如 |
[08:07] | I told her to kill herself. | 我让她去死 |
[08:10] | They’re just words. | 我就是随口说的 |
[08:11] | Said to a woman with mental-health issues. | 对一个有精神疾病的女人 |
[08:13] | This is what my father does. | 这正是我爸爸想要的 |
[08:14] | He wanted you to start doubting me, and, look — | 他想让你们怀疑我 结果 |
[08:17] | it’s working. | 奏效了 |
[08:19] | Her dad’s not wrong. We are kinda culty. | 她爸爸没说错 我们确实很像邪教 |
[08:21] | Maybe the baby would be better off with some nanny. | 也许把孩子交给保姆确实更好 |
[08:23] | Don’t — Laurel’s his mother, | 别这么说 劳拉是他的母亲 |
[08:25] | and although I agree she has some impulse-control issues — | 不过我同意她在控制冲动方面确实有问题 |
[08:27] | She’s not the only one. | 不只是她 |
[08:28] | Okay, now is not the time to do this. | 现在不是吵架的时候 |
[08:29] | Oh, so, you want to talk about impulse-control issues? | 怎么 你想讨论冲动控制的问题吗 |
[08:31] | You means yours? | 你是说你自己 |
[08:32] | Because it seems like you can’t seem to help yourself | 你好像控制不住自己 |
[08:34] | from jumping on every meat stick that winks at you. | 跳上每一根向你抛媚眼的肉棒 |
[08:35] | What about you and your stupid gorilla rage, | 那你呢 你开车碾过辛克莱尔时 |
[08:37] | like when you ran over Sinclair? | 那愚蠢的暴脾气怎么说 |
[08:39] | My father does not care about anyone but himself, | 我爸爸除了自己不在乎任何人 |
[08:42] | not my mother or Christopher. | 不在乎我妈妈 不在乎克里斯托弗 |
[08:44] | All he wants is his stupid hard drive, | 他只想要他的硬盘 |
[08:46] | and he’s gonna say anything to get it. | 为了得到它 他什么都说得出来 |
[08:47] | Or do anything, like kill people, | 也什么都做得出来 比如杀人 |
[08:49] | so let’s just find it and give it back to him. | 所以我们找到硬盘然后还给他好了 |
[08:51] | Give it to Simon. | 硬盘要给西蒙 |
[08:51] | You heard the guy. He’s gonna hurt the baby. | 你也听到他的话了 他会伤害孩子的 |
[08:53] | Simon gives the hard drive to the FBI, Jorge goes to jail, | 西蒙把硬盘交给联调局 豪尔赫进监狱 |
[08:55] | Laurel gets the baby back — that’s the plan. | 劳拉夺回孩子 这才是我们的计划 |
[09:02] | Unknown caller. | 未知号码 |
[09:03] | Maybe it’s your mom on a beach somewhere. | 也许是你妈妈从哪个海滩上打来的 |
[09:04] | Answer it. | 接电话 |
[09:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:13] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[09:14] | The FBI wants to talk to Laurel. | 联调局要找劳拉谈话 |
[09:16] | – What? – The actual FBI? | -什么 -那个真实存在的联调局 |
[09:17] | – About your mother? – About Denver. | -是你妈妈的事 -是丹沃 |
[09:19] | I was the last person to see him at the office. | 我是他生前在办公室见的最后一人 |
[09:22] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[09:23] | Uh, what are we doing about Simon? | 西蒙怎么办 |
[09:27] | Oliver and I will deal with Simon. | 奥利弗和我会搞定西蒙的 |
[09:28] | You go. | 你们去吧 |
[09:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | Do we believe her? | 能相信她吗 |
[09:38] | I think so. | 大概吧 |
[09:39] | That’s reassuring. | 真让人安心 |
[09:40] | I’m going to New York now. | 我现在要去纽约 |
[09:42] | If the mom’s there, I’ll find her. | 如果她妈妈在那里 我会找到她的 |
[09:43] | – Frank. – I’m gonna be careful. | -弗兰克 -我会小心的 |
[09:50] | Sorry to barge in. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[09:51] | Uh, did you hear that the FBI’s meeting with your intern? | 你听说联调局找你的实习生谈话了吗 |
[09:56] | Yeah. Seems pretty ridiculous. | 听说了 太荒谬了 |
[09:58] | I know, but she was the last to see him, so… | 是的 但她是他生前见的最后一人 所以 |
[10:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:01] | Out of all the convicts that Denver’s sent to prison, | 有那么多被丹沃送进监狱的罪犯 |
[10:04] | you believe an intern did this? | 但你相信是一个实习生杀了他 |
[10:05] | Well, an intern who just had a baby. | 一个刚生了孩子的实习生 |
[10:07] | I mean, maybe her hormones were all outta whack. | 也许是激素水平混乱导致的 |
[10:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:14] | That was very frat boy of me. | 我失言了 |
[10:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:18] | I just… | 我只是… |
[10:21] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[10:23] | this is a freaking mess. | 这一切太乱套了 |
[10:26] | Look, I’m sorry we’ve had our beef in the past. | 我很抱歉我们之前产生过不快 |
[10:30] | But I can’t fill Denver’s shoes | 但是没有像你这样的人帮忙 |
[10:32] | without some help from people like you. | 我是接替不了丹沃的 |
[10:35] | So can we just bury the hatchet, | 所以我们能不能把以前的事先放一边 |
[10:37] | be friends? | 重新做朋友 |
[10:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:44] | Where’s Annalise? | 安娜丽丝呢 |
[10:46] | She’s talking to the Feds right now, | 她正在跟联调局对话 |
[10:48] | finalizing the terms of your deal. | 最终敲定你的协议条款 |
[10:50] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[10:51] | It means she’s gonna get you | 意味着她要帮你得到 |
[10:52] | whistle-blower protections and your visa. | 检举人保护和绿卡了 |
[10:56] | I want him out. | 让他出去 |
[10:58] | What? | 什么 |
[10:59] | Leave. | 出去 |
[11:01] | I know this is a lot, but I’m on your side. | 我知道这很不容易 但我是站在你这边的 |
[11:04] | Simon’s been through enough, Oliver. | 西蒙已经经历得够多了 奥利弗 |
[11:05] | Let’s just give him what he needs. | 就满足他的愿望吧 |
[11:19] | So, after Annalise hammers out the terms of your deal, | 安娜丽丝敲定你协议的条款之后 |
[11:21] | then she’ll come visit. | 就会过来看你了 |
[11:22] | Until then, I’m here as collateral, | 在那之前 我会留在这里 |
[11:24] | which is lucky for you ’cause I’m really good at yelling at nurses. | 你可走运了 因为我很会吼护士 |
[11:28] | So, whatever you need, just ask. | 所以你需要什么就告诉我 |
[11:52] | 加利文 文件访问受限 | |
[11:52] | The Gallivan case has been closed for a decade. | 加利文案结了得有十年了 |
[11:54] | I know. I worked it back when I was a detective. | 我知道 我还是警探的时候跟过这个案子 |
[11:57] | The Feds just want us to look into Denver’s old cases, | 联邦调查员想让我们查一下丹沃过去的案子 |
[11:59] | find anyone with a grudge. | 看有谁对他怀恨在心 |
[12:03] | – You need my help? – I got it. | -要我帮忙吗 -不用了 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:12] | As a law student, I’m sure you understand | 作为法学生 你肯定明白 |
[12:13] | that the death of a D.A. in a major U.S. City | 在美国一线城市里死了一位地区检察官 |
[12:15] | is cause for some suspicion. | 一定会招来怀疑吧 |
[12:17] | Of course she does. | 她当然明白 |
[12:19] | What neither my client nor I understand | 我和我的委托人都不明白的地方是 |
[12:21] | is why she’s one of the first people | 为什么她是你们第一个 |
[12:22] | you’re bringing in for questioning | 找来问话的人 |
[12:23] | rather than the thousands of ex-cons D.A. Denver’s thrown in jail. | 而不是被丹沃送进监狱的数千个前科犯 |
[12:27] | Records show Ms. Castillo was one of the D.A.’s interns. | 记录显示卡斯蒂洛小姐曾是丹沃的实习生 |
[12:30] | Oh, so you’re bringing in all the interns in the office? | 你们是要把办公室里的所有实习生都找来咯 |
[12:32] | Just the one who had an unscheduled meeting | 就她一人在死者遇害前几个小时 |
[12:34] | with the victim hours before he died. | 和死者临时见过一面 |
[12:36] | So, what was last night’s meeting about? | 你们昨晚见面聊了些什么 |
[12:39] | – What do you want? – Tell me who killed Wes. | -你想要什么 -告诉我谁杀了韦斯 |
[12:43] | Well, I thought it was gonna be about | 我以为他会和我说 |
[12:44] | me going back to intern after my maternity leave, | 我休完产假后返工的事 |
[12:48] | but he really just wanted to talk about my father. | 但他其实是想聊我爸的事 |
[12:51] | Your father? | 你爸爸 |
[12:52] | I was just as surprised as you. | 我的反应也和你一样 |
[12:54] | I didn’t even know they knew each other. | 我都不知道他们居然认识 |
[12:56] | How did they? | 他们怎么会认识的 |
[12:57] | I don’t know, but Denver asked me if I’d spoken to him recently. | 不知道 不过丹沃问我最近有没有和他联系 |
[13:01] | I haven’t, obviously, due to the… | 我当然没有 因为… |
[13:03] | custody stuff. | 监护权的事 |
[13:05] | C-Custody of who? | 谁的监护权 |
[13:09] | You told them everything? | 你什么都说了 |
[13:10] | Just the things that’ll make them investigate my father. | 只说了会让他们调查我爸的话 |
[13:12] | How does sticking the FBI on him make any sense? | 让联调局把矛头指向他有什么用啊 |
[13:15] | Seriously. He just threatened his own grandchild. | 说真的 他刚才还威胁了自己的外孙 |
[13:16] | Imagine the “Goodfellas” Massacre he’ll do to us. | 说不定他会跟黑帮一样把我们都杀了 |
[13:18] | Think for a second instead of panicking. | 你们先别忙着慌张 好好想想 |
[13:21] | This lays the groundwork for Simon | 这给西蒙揭发心宿二 |
[13:23] | to blow the whistle on Antares. | 打好了基础 |
[13:25] | That’s only true if we have the hard drive. | 前提是我们得拿到硬盘 |
[13:26] | Speaking of, you really need to go talk to Simon. | 说到这个 你真的得去和西蒙谈谈 |
[13:28] | – Michaela knows what she’s doing. – Does she? | -米凯拉有分寸 -是吗 |
[13:30] | Because I’m sure she’d be willing to bang Simon into silence, | 我只知道她肯定愿意跟西蒙上床来封住他的嘴 |
[13:33] | but he’s not into girls so we’re screwed. | 不过西蒙不喜欢妹子 我们算是完蛋了 |
[13:42] | Nate. | 内特 |
[13:44] | We need some good news. | 我们需要好消息 |
[13:46] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[13:47] | Denver’s been using an evidence locker | 丹沃在一个旧案子的证物柜里 |
[13:48] | for an old case to hide stuff. | 藏了东西 |
[13:51] | That’s where I found this. | 我在柜子里找到了这个 |
[13:53] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:54] | That’s Dominick’s phone. | 多米尼克的手机 |
[13:56] | I gave it to Denver in our last meeting. | 我上次跟丹沃见面时给他的 |
[13:58] | No hard drive. | 没有硬盘 |
[13:59] | Probably ’cause the FBI already has it. | 说不定已经在联调局手里了 |
[14:01] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[14:03] | You looking for this, too? | 你们也在找这个吗 |
[14:13] | Why aren’t we handing the drive off to Simon | 不如我们把硬盘给西蒙 |
[14:15] | and letting the FBI go through it? | 让联调局自己搜查 |
[14:17] | We need to make sure there’s actually | 我们得先确定里面有 |
[14:18] | illegal files on it. | 非法文件 |
[14:19] | – Wait. We don’t know that? – It’s there. | -等等 难道没有吗 -肯定有 |
[14:21] | We just need to divvy up all the files. | 我们只是得把文件都找出来 |
[14:22] | No, only my computer’s airgapped and encrypted | 不行 我的电脑装了气隙系统并且加了密 |
[14:25] | to keep your father’s spyware | 防止你爸爸的监听软件 |
[14:27] | from monitoring everything we do. | 监视我们的一举一动 |
[14:28] | We don’t know what that means. | 我们听不懂 |
[14:29] | It means shut up so I can do my job. | 意思是都闭嘴 让我好好干活 |
[14:33] | We shouldn’t be doing this in your room. | 我们现在不该在做这些事 |
[14:35] | Great. I need some alone time. | 那好啊 我也想一个人待着 |
[14:36] | Not my point. | 我不是这个意思 |
[14:38] | The whole reason for the class-action | 我们做集体诉讼案的初衷 |
[14:40] | was for us to start doing good for people. | 就是为了能给人们做好事 |
[14:41] | I got that case all the way to the Supreme Court. | 我把案子一直带到了最高法院 |
[14:44] | And if you actually win? | 你胜诉的话 |
[14:46] | Every single one of our clients — | 我们的每一位委托人 |
[14:47] | Nate’s dad, Claudia — | 内特的爸爸 克劳蒂亚 |
[14:50] | they’re gonna need us to retry their cases, | 会需要我们去重审他们的案子 |
[14:51] | and we aren’t gonna be able to do that if the FBI locks us up. | 如果我们被联调局抓了 就帮不了他们了 |
[14:54] | You’re not worried about the plaintiffs. | 你并不是在担心这些原告 |
[14:56] | – You’re worried about you. – No. | -你是在担心你自己 -不是 |
[14:58] | I gave you a shout-out on the steps of the Supreme Court. | 我在最高法院前的台阶上感谢了你 |
[15:01] | And I’m grateful for that. | 我很感激你这么做 |
[15:03] | I didn’t do it to validate you. | 我这么做不是认可你 |
[15:04] | I did it so you can get your ass back into law school. | 是为了能让你重新回学校读书 |
[15:10] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[15:12] | I’m not implying anything. | 我可不是在暗示 |
[15:14] | I just know what really happened. | 我只是知道事情真相罢了 |
[15:22] | How? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:23] | ‘Cause I know everything. | 我无所不知 |
[15:25] | So trust that I know what I’m doing here, too. | 所以你要信我这次 |
[15:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:39] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[15:40] | You’re doing the fake-smile thing again. | 你又在假笑了 |
[15:48] | Asher broke up with me. | 亚设跟我分手了 |
[15:50] | That lie would only work | 你要是说你甩了他 |
[15:51] | if you said that you dumped him. | 我还有可能信 |
[15:54] | – It’s not a lie. – You’re stalling. | -我没撒谎 -你在拖时间 |
[15:58] | You don’t have the Antares files, do you? | 你们没有心宿二文件对吧 |
[16:02] | Tell Annalise I want to see my deal | 跟安娜丽丝说我要看到协议 |
[16:06] | and proof that there’s any illegal files | 看到非法文件的证据 |
[16:09] | or I will tell the police | 不然我就告诉警察 |
[16:11] | what really happened that night. | 那晚到底发生了什么 |
[16:19] | That would be a very big mistake. | 那你可就大错特错了 |
[16:30] | Michaela just texted. | 米凯拉刚发来信息 |
[16:31] | Simon’s asking for proof of the files. | 西蒙要文件的证据 |
[16:33] | Tell her to suffocate him, and then maybe | 叫她把他闷死 |
[16:35] | I’ll consider forgiving her. | 然后我或许可以考虑原谅她 |
[16:36] | What are you even looking for? | 你到底在找什么 |
[16:37] | All of the off-shore investments | 我父亲曾以我的名义 |
[16:39] | my father used to put my name on. | 做的离岸投资 |
[16:40] | O-Off-shore like the Caymans? | 离 离岸 开曼群岛那种 |
[16:42] | We should move there and become surf instructors. | 我们该移居过去做冲浪教练 |
[16:44] | We could have your wedding there, too. | 你们还能在那儿举办婚礼 |
[16:46] | Found one. | 找着一个 |
[16:47] | She’s down for no strings attached. | 这个妞可以只办事不谈感情 |
[16:48] | You’re looking for a date right now? | 你这时候了还找伴 |
[16:50] | I gotta get some strange before I get locked up. | 我被关进去前怎么也得嗨一把 |
[16:51] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[16:55] | What are the chances that we find anything on there? | 我们在那上面到线索的几率有多大 |
[16:58] | When the FBI went through Enron’s files, | 联调局调查安然的文件时 |
[17:01] | they had to create a task force, | 他们得成立一个专案组 |
[17:02] | and it still took them years. | 结果还是花了好几年 |
[17:07] | Change of plans. | 计划变 |
[17:08] | No. Just give me a few more minutes. | 别 再给我几分钟 |
[17:09] | This is the time that we ask for help, Laurel. | 我们得找人帮忙了 劳拉 |
[17:24] | No wonder Michaela behaves like such a fool. | 怪不得米凯拉那么蠢 |
[17:26] | – She had you as a teacher. We have the Antares files. | -因为你是老师 -我们有心宿二文件 |
[17:33] | I haven’t found any illegal activity yet. | 目前还没找到什么违法之处 |
[17:35] | Because there is none. | 因为本来就没有 |
[17:36] | Because you haven’t told me where to look for it. | 因为你没告诉我怎么找 |
[17:44] | Even if your ludicrous claims were true, | 就算你的疯话是真的 |
[17:46] | I am one of Jorge Castillo’s lawyers. | 我也是豪尔赫·卡斯蒂诺的律师之一 |
[17:47] | Attorney-client privilege only applies to past crimes, | 律师与客户的保密特权仅适用于过往罪行 |
[17:50] | – but since your client’s crimes are ongoing… – Enough. | -但你的客户还在犯罪 -够了 |
[17:52] | …you could be arrested with him | 你可能会一起被抓 |
[17:53] | and charged as his co-conspirator. | 还会被指控为帮凶 |
[17:58] | So, why not jump ship, | 为何不跳船呢 |
[18:00] | be the whistle-blower? | 做个检举人 |
[18:01] | I’m calling security. | 我要叫安保了 |
[18:02] | He killed the District Attorney. | 他杀了地区检察官 |
[18:07] | Denver was on Jorge’s payroll. | 丹沃受雇于豪尔赫 |
[18:12] | Tegan… | 泰根 |
[18:15] | this is not worth dying for. | 这不值得你搭上性命 |
[18:22] | Get the hell out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[18:32] | I didn’t want to worry Annalise about this. | 我不想让安娜丽丝为此担心 |
[18:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:35] | Denver was keeping files on all of you. | 丹沃在收集你们所有人的档案 |
[18:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:42] | I found them. | 我找到了 |
[18:54] | Where are they? | 在哪 |
[18:55] | I destroyed them already. | 我已经销毁了 |
[18:59] | Was there one on you? | 有你的档案吗 |
[19:01] | No. | 没有 |
[19:04] | Too boring apparently. | 很明显我太无趣了 |
[19:12] | Did she say yes? | 她答应没 |
[19:13] | – What are you doing here? – Laurel told me the plan. | -你怎么在这 -劳拉告诉我计划了 |
[19:15] | – Who’s with Simon? – He’s asleep on painkillers. | -谁守着西蒙 -他服用镇痛剂后睡着了 |
[19:17] | – Tegan said no, right? – Go back to the hospital. | -泰根没同意 对吧 -回医院去 |
[19:19] | Simon’s gonna rat us out unless we do something. | 西蒙要告发我们 我们得想办法 |
[19:21] | He told me that. | 他跟我说的 |
[19:22] | But I know how to shut him up. | 我知道怎么让他闭嘴 |
[19:24] | We call ICE, get him deported. | 我们打电话给移民海关总署 驱逐他 |
[19:28] | No. | 不行 |
[19:29] | He brought an illegally obtained gun into a workplace. | 他把非法持有的枪支带去了工作场所 |
[19:31] | That’s grounds for deportation. | 这是驱逐的理由 |
[19:32] | We are not deporting a gay man back to Pakistan. | 我们不能把一个同性恋逐回巴基斯坦 |
[19:34] | – That’s not who we are. – Of course it is. | -我们不是这种人 -我们就是 |
[19:36] | Do you want to destroy an innocent life? | 你想毁掉一条无辜的生命吗 |
[19:38] | Do you know what that means — | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[19:39] | not just for Simon, but for you? | 无论是对西蒙还是对你 |
[19:41] | I’m more than understand guilt at this point. | 事到如今我很清楚负罪感 |
[19:43] | Talk to me if you start drinking a bottle of vodka a night | 等你晚上抱着伏特加酒瓶 |
[19:45] | and fantasizing about ways to off yourself. | 妄想各种自杀场景后再夸口吧 |
[19:48] | I’m trying to save us. | 我想救大家 |
[19:49] | Save yourself, is what I’m telling you, | 相信我 救你自己吧 |
[19:51] | ’cause the path you’re on nearly killed me, | 因为你走的这条路差点置我于死地 |
[19:53] | and you’re not me. | 而你还不是我 |
[19:56] | Get back to the hospital. | 回医院去 |
[19:57] | Wait for my call. | 等我电话 |
[20:01] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[20:05] | I went to your mom’s hotel. | 我去了你妈住过的酒店 |
[20:06] | – Frank! – I was careful. | -弗兰克 -我很小心的 |
[20:08] | I just — | 我只是.. |
[20:10] | I talked to some maids, valets. | 我跟服务员和侍者聊了聊 |
[20:12] | None of them saw anything suspicious. | 他们都没看见什么可疑的东西 |
[20:14] | She just disappeared, no trace. | 她就那么不留痕迹地消失了 |
[20:16] | So, you found nothing? | 所以说你什么都没发现 |
[20:20] | You know I love you no matter what, right? | 你知道我无论如何都是爱你的 是吧 |
[20:24] | What are you asking me? | 你想说什么 |
[20:26] | Am I looking for something I’m not gonna find? | 我是不是根本找不到我要找的东西 |
[20:29] | You say you love me. | 你还说你爱我 |
[20:30] | – I just need to ask. – I told you no. | -我只是得问清楚 -我说了不是我干的 |
[20:33] | I’m not the sociopath here, that’s you. | 我不是反社会 你才是 |
[20:41] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[20:42] | No. | 没有 |
[20:43] | And still no “Vagine” for this guy. | 我也没发现可泡的妞 |
[20:46] | Someone needs to invent a Humpr for straights. | 得有人给直男也发明一个类似汉炮的约炮软件 |
[20:48] | That can be you if we don’t get killed. | 我们能活下来的话 就靠你发明了 |
[20:49] | Yeah, the whole point’s doing it before we get killed | 是啊 在我们死前来一发的全部意义就是 |
[20:50] | so I can rub all the sex I’m having in Michaela’s face. | 能把我所有这些约炮经历甩米凯拉一脸 |
[20:52] | Okay, you need to get over this already. | 好了 这事也该过去了 |
[20:53] | It just happened. | 这才刚发生 |
[20:54] | The way you’re acting, though, it’s very Doucheface. | 但你的表现真的特别二货脸 |
[20:56] | Not to mention it’s obvious you want to forgive her. | 更别说你明显是想原谅她的 |
[20:59] | – I do not. – You do. | -我没有 -别装了 |
[21:00] | You just have this idea | 你只是觉得自己应该 |
[21:02] | that you’re supposed to be manly and mad. | 像个大男人一样生气 |
[21:04] | In other words, the guy was just a one-off. | 换句话说 那个男的只是一夜情 |
[21:05] | – Get over it. – I’m not mad about the sex. | -算了吧 -我不是生气她出轨 |
[21:07] | – I’m angry she lied. – We all lie. | -我是生气她说谎 -我们都说过谎 |
[21:09] | Yeah, but this was a stupid one | 是啊 但这是个特别愚蠢的谎 |
[21:11] | to protect her image of herself. | 她只是为了维护自我形象 |
[21:12] | Well, I have been lying to all of you | 其实我也因为同样的原因 |
[21:14] | for exactly the same reason. | 对你们都撒过谎 |
[21:16] | Connor? | 康纳尔 |
[21:18] | I didn’t cheat. I… | 我没出轨 我… |
[21:21] | But I didn’t drop out, either. | 但我也没退学 |
[21:25] | I failed out. | 我是挂科劝退的 |
[21:28] | And I know it’s stupid that I didn’t tell you. | 我知道不告诉你们很蠢 |
[21:31] | I just — I was ashamed, | 我只是…我觉得很难为情 |
[21:33] | and now I’m ashamed that I was ashamed. | 而现在我又惭愧于自己的难为情 |
[21:37] | Do you wanna call off the wedding? | 你要取消婚礼吗 |
[21:44] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[21:49] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[21:51] | Let me have your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[21:53] | – Why? – Just give it to me. | -为什么 -给我 |
[21:58] | 来电 劳拉 | |
[22:02] | There was a time when I | 曾经有段时间 |
[22:03] | looked forward to seeing your name on my phone. | 我很希望你能给我打电话 |
[22:05] | It’s Annalise Keating. | 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[22:07] | No. I am not doing this with you. | 不 我不跟你谈 |
[22:10] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[22:12] | We have the hard drive. | 硬盘在我们手上 |
[22:28] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[22:30] | I’m not here to negotiate a family reunion. | 我不是来协调家庭团聚的 |
[22:40] | How do I know you haven’t made copies? | 我怎么知道你们有没有复制 |
[22:44] | Check our computers. | 你可以检查我们的电脑 |
[22:45] | You’re doing it anyway. | 反正你也会那么干的 |
[22:47] | Sign this. | 签字 |
[22:50] | It recants your testimony against Laurel. | 你要宣布撤回对劳拉不利的证词 |
[22:53] | The judge will be swayed and give her sole custody. | 法官会动摇 然后判给劳拉单独监护权 |
[22:55] | Then we can all move on. | 然后这事就过去了 |
[22:58] | Move on? | 过去了 |
[23:00] | – My wife is missing. – Ex-wife. | -我妻子失踪了 是前妻 |
[23:02] | Stop accusing Laurel of something we both know | 别再拿这种我们都清楚她做不到的事 |
[23:04] | she’s not capable of. | 来指控劳拉了 |
[23:06] | Then you don’t know my daughter. | 那你真是不了解我女儿 |
[23:12] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[23:15] | I can’t. I… | 我吃不下 我… |
[23:17] | Little C’s gonna need his mom strong when he comes home. | 小克里斯多弗需要他妈妈坚强点等他回家 |
[23:28] | I’m sorry I called you a sociopath. | 对不起 我不该说你反社会 |
[23:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:32] | Or was it Frank? | 或者可能是弗兰克 |
[23:34] | He has Sandrine chained up in some basement, hmm? | 他把桑德琳锁在某个地下室了 是吗 |
[23:37] | You know, if you don’t want to do this, I can leave. | 你要是不想合作 我就走了 |
[23:39] | Or Bonnie? | 或者是邦尼 |
[23:43] | You bring out the worst in people, don’t you? | 你能让人展露最坏的一面 对吧 |
[24:00] | You want to call this off? | 你想取消吗 |
[24:02] | Because you know I’m happy to let the FBI | 你知道我很愿意让联调局 |
[24:04] | – find whatever’s on this. – You wouldn’t have come here | -发现硬盘里有什么 -你要是真想那样做 |
[24:06] | if that was the resolution you wanted. | 就不会来这里了 |
[24:07] | True, but I didn’t come here to talk. | 没错 但我不是来谈话的 |
[24:09] | – No, you came for blood. – No, I came here to call a truce. | -你是来血债血偿的 -我是来休战的 |
[24:13] | So, sign the contract | 那么 你要么签协议 |
[24:15] | or go to prison for the rest of your life. | 要么就等着牢底坐穿吧 |
[24:17] | This isn’t some business deal, Annalise. | 这可不是什么商业交易 安娜丽丝 |
[24:19] | This is my family! | 他们都是我的家人 |
[24:21] | You stole my daughter from me. | 你偷走了我的女儿 |
[24:24] | Maybe you don’t understand the kind of pain | 也许你不懂这给父母 |
[24:26] | – that brings a parent — – I understand. Believe me. | -带来的痛苦 -我懂 相信我 |
[24:28] | No, your child was born dead. You understand nothing. | 不 你孩子出生就夭折了 你什么不懂 |
[24:33] | What are the odds we find a dead mom stuffed under the bed? | 我们在床下找到死掉的妈妈的几率有多少 |
[24:35] | Someone else look. I can’t see that. | 你们找吧 我不想看那种东西 |
[24:37] | Can we just get what we need so we can get out of here? | 我们拿到需要的东西就赶紧走人 |
[24:40] | Try raising a shy, sweet little girl | 你试试抚养一个羞涩可爱的小女孩 |
[24:43] | who could barely look people in the eye | 她在别人叫她名字时 |
[24:44] | when they asked her her name, | 都不敢正眼看别人 |
[24:46] | a girl you that had to protect from her mother | 你还得让她远离她母亲 |
[24:48] | because she was never well. | 因为她母亲状况一直不好 |
[24:49] | She needed protection from you. | 她需要远离你 |
[24:50] | I loved Laurel more than myself. | 我爱劳拉胜过自己 |
[24:52] | I built her a future | 我为她铺好了前路 |
[24:53] | where she could have anything, | 她可以拥有一切 |
[24:55] | be anything. | 随心所欲 |
[24:56] | Try doing that | 你试试那么操心 |
[24:58] | and then having some monster steal her from you. | 结果被禽兽从身边偷走 |
[25:00] | – I know exactly how that feels. – You don’t. | -我刚好了解那种感受 -你不懂 |
[25:03] | You took Wes from me! | 你害死了我的韦斯 |
[25:06] | And for what? Was it for the money? | 为什么 为了钱吗 |
[25:13] | Huh? Please tell me it wasn’t just for the money. | 请告诉我不只是为了钱 |
[25:17] | You know, you can’t be a good father | 你当不了一位好父亲 |
[25:18] | and kill the love of your daughter’s life… | 因为你杀了你女儿的挚爱 |
[25:22] | and lock her in a psych ward, | 把她关进精神病房 |
[25:23] | hold your grandchild for ransom. | 拿外孙当人质 |
[25:25] | ‘Cause that’s all I see you doing. | 在我眼里你就是这样的 |
[25:28] | And this story — that you’re doing it out of love? | 你编的借口 你说你这么做是因为爱 |
[25:32] | You love you, | 你爱的是自己 |
[25:35] | not even your ex-wife, your daughter, | 根本不爱你前妻 你女儿 |
[25:37] | or that little boy alone in the hospital. | 或者医院里孤单的男婴 |
[25:39] | You have no idea what I’m willing to do for my family. | 你不知道我为了家庭愿意做什么 |
[25:41] | I don’t care about you! | 我不在乎你 |
[25:46] | And neither does your daughter. | 你女儿也是 |
[25:47] | It’s too late. You’ve lost her. She’s gone. | 太晚了 你已经失去了她 她离开你了 |
[25:52] | And by taking her son away from her, | 你把她儿子从她身边夺走 |
[25:55] | you’re putting her through the same pain | 就是在让她体会 |
[25:56] | that you say you feel right now. | 你说的那种痛 |
[26:01] | So, be a good father for once and sign the damn paper… | 你就当一次好父亲 签了文件吧 |
[26:06] | …and let her go. | 别再打扰她 |
[26:18] | It’s taking too long. | 过去很久了 |
[26:19] | He probably just threw up on himself or something. | 他多半是吐在自己还是什么上了吧 |
[26:21] | Call Annalise. Make sure the judge hasn’t changed her mind. | 打给安娜丽丝 确保法官没有改变想法 |
[26:26] | Mija. | 丫头 |
[26:30] | I just want to say goodbye to him. | 我只是想跟他道别 |
[26:37] | No. | 不行 |
[26:41] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[26:45] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[26:50] | Laurel? | 劳拉 |
[27:01] | It’s your mommy. | 我是妈妈 |
[27:03] | Guess who’s coming home today, hmm? | 猜猜今天谁可以回家了 |
[27:06] | Yeah, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:08] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[27:10] | So, he’s showing no signs of infection, | 他没有感染的迹象 |
[27:12] | and he’s off the antibiotics. | 也没有用抗生素了 |
[27:13] | He will need to stay on the enhanced formula, though, | 但他得继续喝增强配方奶粉 |
[27:16] | for another month or so. | 再喝一个多月吧 |
[27:17] | Oh, Frank, write that down. | 弗兰克 记下来 |
[27:18] | Oh, we’ve put all the instructions in this packet. | 我们把这些说明都写在这叠资料里了 |
[27:22] | And all our contact information. | 还有我们的联系方式 |
[27:26] | And we’ll be making a home visit within the month, | 我们会在这个月里做一次家访 |
[27:28] | just to make sure Christopher is settling in okay. | 确保克里斯托弗得到妥善安置 |
[27:30] | I just moved into a nicer place. | 我刚搬进一个更好的地方 |
[27:33] | I think he’s gonna love it. | 我想他会喜欢的 |
[27:36] | Should we go? | 我们走吧 |
[27:41] | Where is your mother? | 你妈妈呢 |
[27:44] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[27:45] | and I don’t care. | 我也不想知道 |
[27:47] | It’s your mother, Laurel. | 那可是你妈妈 劳拉 |
[27:52] | She’s dead to me… | 她对我来说已经死了 |
[27:56] | …as are you. | 你也是 |
[28:15] | Call her. | 打给她 |
[28:21] | We got him. | 接到他了 |
[28:22] | – How is he? – Damn cute. | -他怎么样 -超萌 |
[28:24] | Do we know when it’s happening? | 什么时候开始 |
[28:25] | Any minute. | 马上 |
[28:27] | Get out of there. | 赶紧离开那里 |
[28:40] | Jorge Castillo, I have a warrant for your arrest. | 豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛 这是对你的逮捕令 |
[28:43] | No, this is — | 不 这是 |
[28:44] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[28:46] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的话将会作为 |
[28:48] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[28:49] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[28:51] | If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. | 如果你请不起律师 将会指派一名给你 |
[28:54] | Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? | 你明白我刚宣读给你的权利吗 |
[28:57] | Got it. Thank you. | 收到 谢谢 |
[29:01] | He’s in custody. | 他被捕了 |
[29:05] | Tegan… | 泰根 |
[29:06] | this is not worth dying for. | 这不值得你搭上性命 |
[29:08] | Get the hell out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[29:12] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你这可大错特错了 |
[29:13] | You are the one making the mistake here. | 大错特错的人是你 |
[29:15] | Trust is the foundation of the attorney-client relationship, | 信任是律师和委托人关系的基础 |
[29:19] | and Professional Conduct Rule 1.6 | 而且律师职业行为准则1.6条 |
[29:21] | prohibits me from disclosing information | 禁止我在未经委托人同意的情况下 |
[29:23] | relating to representation without my client’s informed consent. | 向他人泄露信息 |
[29:36] | My immunity deal? | 我的免罪协议呢 |
[29:38] | It’s been filed under seal with the court. | 法庭已经密封归档 |
[29:40] | My agents have already started corroborating your statements. | 我的探员已经开始核实你的口供了 |
[29:42] | And Caplan & Gold? | 那卡普兰·高德联合律所呢 |
[29:44] | You’re listed as Jane Doe in all the paperwork, | 你在所有文件上都会被列为无名氏 |
[29:46] | so go to work, keep your nose down. | 所以去干活儿吧 低调点 |
[29:48] | No one will know. | 没人会知道的 |
[29:51] | Today in New York City, | 今天 在纽约 |
[29:52] | the FBI arrested billionaire Jorge Castillo | 联调局以冗长的罪名指控 |
[29:53] | 心宿二首席执行官被联调局逮捕 豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛 | |
[29:55] | on a litany of charges, | 逮捕了百万富翁豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛 |
[29:57] | including wiretapping, bribery, | 罪名包括窃听 贿赂 |
[30:00] | securities fraud, tax evasion, | 安全欺诈 逃税 |
[30:02] | and first-degree murder. | 和一级谋杀 |
[30:03] | 心宿二首席执行官被联调局逮捕 豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛 | |
[30:05] | The victim is Philadelphia District Attorney Todd Denver. | 被害人是费城的地方检察官托德·丹沃 |
[30:09] | The suspicious nature of his death led the FBI | 针对他死亡的疑点引导联调局 |
[30:13] | to uncover campaign donations linking the two men. | 发现竞选捐款将这二人联系起来 |
[30:16] | Frank just texted. They’ll be here soon. | 弗兰克刚发消息 他们马上到 |
[30:19] | Baby C’s coming home. | 小宝贝儿要回家了 |
[30:20] | Yeah, I know we’re all relieved, but this is on the news. | 我知道我们都松了一口气 但这上了新闻 |
[30:23] | – Simon’s gonna see this. – Bonnie took care of Simon. | -西蒙会看见的 -邦尼处理好西蒙了 |
[30:26] | What does that mean — “Took care of”? | 那是什么意思 处理好 |
[30:28] | The D.A.’s office is dropping all the charges against him | 地检办公室会撤销所有对他的指控 |
[30:30] | as long as he signs an affidavit | 只要他签了声明 |
[30:32] | that he was the one who brought the gun to C&G. | 表示是他把枪带去卡普兰·高德律所的 |
[30:34] | Actually, I took care of Simon. | 其实是我处理好了西蒙 |
[30:41] | Simon Drake. | 西蒙·德里克 |
[30:43] | We’re with Immigration and Customs. | 我们是移民及海关执法局 |
[30:45] | You’re being transferred to a medical facility | 你将被转送到由国土安全局 |
[30:47] | run by the Department of Homeland Security. | 运营的医疗场所 |
[30:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:50] | It’s come to our attention you’ve been involved | 我们注意到你近期 |
[30:51] | in some recent criminal activity. | 参与了一些犯罪活动 |
[30:54] | A felony gun charge equals deportation, | 枪支重罪指控会被驱逐出境 |
[30:56] | so I made an anonymous tip to ICE. | 所以我给移民局提供了匿名信息 |
[31:00] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[31:02] | He would have held this over our heads for the rest of our lives, | 他这辈子都会用这件事威胁我们 |
[31:04] | and it’s not like I killed him, | 我又没杀了他 |
[31:05] | so you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[31:11] | – Why? – Because it needed to be done. | -为什么 -因为这是必须做的 |
[31:13] | Or you did it to spite me? | 或者你是在故意跟我对着干 |
[31:14] | The old you would have done this. | 以前的你会这么做的 |
[31:17] | I wanted better for you, Michaela. | 我希望你变好 米凯拉 |
[31:18] | And someone needed to step up | 有人得站出来 |
[31:20] | and do the thing that you didn’t have the balls to do | 做那些你没胆子做的事情 |
[31:21] | to keep us safe. | 来保证我们安全 |
[31:25] | You’ve been trying to become me this whole time. | 你一直想成为我 |
[31:27] | And now that you’ve done it, you must be proud. | 现在你做到了 你一定很骄傲 |
[31:32] | I’ve become me. | 我成为了我自己 |
[31:33] | That’s what I’m proud of. | 这才是我骄傲的 |
[31:36] | You should be, too. | 你也应该感到骄傲 |
[31:53] | I’m surprised you picked up. | 你竟然接电话了 |
[31:54] | Only because it’s you. | 因为是你打来的 |
[31:55] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[31:57] | I thought the rest of the world would be blowing up your phone. | 我以为全世界都在给你打电话 |
[31:59] | About Jorge’s arrest? | 关于豪尔赫被捕一事 |
[32:01] | You haven’t heard? | 你还没听说 |
[32:05] | Backed by former President Fitzgerald Grant | 由前总统菲茨杰拉德·格兰特 |
[32:08] | and D.C. power player Olivia Pope, | 和华盛顿弄权者奥利维亚·波普支持 |
[32:11] | the plaintiffs in Lahey v. Commonwealth | 勒西诉联邦政府案的原告 |
[32:14] | argued for better funding for public defenders. | 力争改善公共辩护人的拨款 |
[32:17] | Today the Supreme Court returned a decision. | 今天最高法院有了结果 |
[32:20] | The justices sided with the plaintiffs, | 法官们判定由安娜丽丝·基廷律师 |
[32:23] | led by attorney Annalise Keating. | 带领的原告获胜 |
[32:25] | Many had questioned whether Ms. Keating, | 很多人质疑基廷女士 |
[32:28] | a controversial criminal defense attorney, | 这位饱受争议的刑事辩护律师 |
[32:30] | was the right person to argue such an important case. | 是否是为此重大案件辩护的合适人选 |
[32:34] | Today, with this momentous win, | 今天 藉由这场重大胜利 |
[32:36] | Ms. Keating has proved her detractors wrong | 基廷女士证明了对她的诋毁都是错的 |
[32:39] | and ensured a far-reaching step forward | 并带领全国的被告 |
[32:42] | for defendants across the entire country. | 迈出了深远的一步 |
[32:45] | With this victory, it’s clear Ms. Keating | 此番胜利表明基廷女士 |
[32:48] | has become a legal powerhouse on a national level. | 已经成为国内法律界强有力的人物 |
[33:06] | You killed the one person that I loved the most. | 你们杀了我此生最爱的人 |
[33:08] | Tell me why I shouldn’t kill you right now! | 告诉我为什么我现在不该杀你 |
[33:11] | I’m with your son. | 我跟你儿子在一起 |
[33:12] | Just tell me where your mother is. | 告诉我你妈在哪儿 |
[33:15] | She’s dead to me… | 她对我来说已经死了 |
[33:17] | as are you. | 你也是 |
[33:31] | Almost done. Snap you up. | 马上好了 给你扣上 |
[33:35] | – Is he okay? – He’s great. | -他还好吗 -很好 |
[33:38] | He just needed a little change. | 他只是需要换个衣服 |
[33:42] | I’m so sorry about all of this. | 真是太不好意思了 |
[33:44] | I’m gonna find my new place soon. | 我很快就会找到地方住 |
[33:47] | You stay as long as you like. | 你想待多久就待多久 |
[33:52] | I’m heading out. | 我出去了 |
[33:53] | I got the list — diapers, wipes. Anything else? | 我拿了清单 尿片 纸巾 还有吗 |
[33:56] | You put on a button-down to go the store? | 你穿衬衫去买东西啊 |
[33:59] | All my other shirts have baby puke on them. | 其它T恤都被宝宝吐脏了 |
[34:02] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 我很快就回来 |
[34:05] | Buenos — Buenos días. | 早 早上好 |
[34:08] | If you’re just joining us, | 如果你刚刚打开收音机 |
[34:08] | my guest today is Annalise Keating, | 今天来做客的是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[34:10] | a local defense attorney | 本市的辩护律师 |
[34:11] | who argued and won a class-action lawsuit | 曾在美国最高法院辩护 |
[34:14] | at the United States Supreme Court. | 并赢得了一场集体诉讼案 |
[34:15] | Annalise, tell us — what’s the one thing | 安娜丽丝 告诉我们 你最希望 |
[34:17] | you’d like our listeners to take away from this case? | 我们的听众从这件案子里了解什么 |
[34:24] | As kids, we’re taught that there’s good and evil. | 从小我们就学到世事有好坏 |
[34:29] | And the good guys are the heroes that save the day, | 拯救世界的英雄是好人 |
[34:31] | and the bad guys are the criminals behind bars. | 监狱里的罪犯是坏人 |
[34:35] | But that’s just not reality. | 但事实并非如此 |
[34:37] | Being a convict doesn’t mean that you’re bad. | 成为一个囚犯并不代表你是坏人 |
[34:41] | When you visit a prison, | 当你去探监时 |
[34:42] | you learn that the so-called criminals | 你就知道所谓的罪犯 |
[34:45] | are just people who’ve been put through hell. | 只是一些经历悲惨的普通人 |
[34:47] | And until now, our justice system has dealt | 到现在为止 我们的司法系统 |
[34:49] | with these people by putting them through even more hell. | 会把这些人的人生整得更加悲惨 |
[34:52] | But due to this court’s ruling, | 但因为这个判决 |
[34:54] | they can now appeal their cases. | 现在他们可以上诉了 |
[34:57] | Is this the meet-up for the tour? | 这里是参观接待处吗 |
[34:58] | – Your name? – Delfino, Frank. | -名字 -德菲诺 弗兰克 |
[35:01] | I don’t see your name. | 没看到你的名字 |
[35:03] | Are you a prospective student or a parent? | 你是预备生还是家长 |
[35:07] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[35:09] | Just fill this out. | 把这个填一下 |
[35:11] | And for many of them, it is the only second chance | 对很多人来说 这是唯一一次 |
[35:14] | they’ve ever been given. | 他们获到了第二次机会 |
[35:16] | What’s your response to critics who say | 你要对那些说这些罪犯 |
[35:18] | these criminals don’t deserve a second chance? | 不值得被给予第二次机会的评论家说什么 |
[35:19] | What successful person in life | 哪个人生赢家 |
[35:21] | has not been given a second chance? | 没有被给过第二次机会 |
[35:24] | Months ago, my license was almost stripped away from me, | 几个月前 我的律师执照差点被撤销 |
[35:27] | but the State Bar took mercy on me in my time of need. | 但律师协会在我危难之时对我网开一面 |
[35:31] | This class-action was my second chance. | 这次集体诉讼就是我的第二次机会 |
[35:33] | My time off from Middleton allowed me | 我离开德尔顿的那段时间令我 |
[35:35] | to rediscover my passion for the law. | 重新找到了对法律的热爱 |
[35:35] | 加入法学院 再入学申请 | |
[35:37] | Specifically, my work on Lahey V. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | 尤其为勒西诉宾夕法尼亚联邦政府案工作后 |
[35:41] | reminded me why I chose to become a lawyer in the first place. | 让我想起了我最初为什么选择做一名律师 |
[35:49] | You didn’t pick up your phone. | 你没接电话 |
[35:51] | I’m working on my application. | 我在写申请 |
[35:54] | You think I’m evil, too? | 你也觉得我很坏吗 |
[35:59] | We’re all evil sometimes. | 有时候我们都是坏人 |
[36:02] | Come in. | 进来 |
[36:03] | Help me make my application less cheeseball. | 帮我提高一下申请书的层次 |
[36:07] | Oliver won’t be mad? | 奥利弗不会生气吗 |
[36:09] | He’s not home. | 他不在家 |
[36:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[36:14] | Even the most vilified people in our society | 社会上哪怕是被诽谤最多的人 |
[36:16] | can turn their lives around. | 都能翻身 |
[36:18] | They just need help. | 他们只需要有人帮助 |
[36:20] | How about we make you my interior decorator? | 我们让你做室内设计怎么样 |
[36:22] | I want this place to make a statement. | 我想让这地方有自己的风格 |
[36:24] | All right, well, first order of business, | 好的 第一步 |
[36:26] | cover up those weird sex scratches. | 把那些奇怪的啪啪啪痕迹掩盖掉 |
[36:28] | And you got to lose the beer-pong trophy, | 还有你一定要把啤酒乒乓的奖品扔掉 |
[36:30] | or you’ll never find a quality lady. | 不然你永远找不到优质美女 |
[36:32] | See? This is why I need you, Ol. | 看到没 所以我才需要你 奥 |
[36:34] | And I will pay you back. I promise. | 我肯定会报答你的 我保证 |
[36:36] | Can I cash in now? | 我可以现在变现吗 |
[36:39] | I’m kind of broke, Ols. | 我差不多都破产了 奥 |
[36:40] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t be moving into this dump. | 不然我也不会搬到这个破地方 |
[36:41] | I didn’t mean money. | 我不要钱 |
[36:42] | – I’m not forgiving Michaela — – Okay, just listen. | -我不会原谅米凯拉 -好了听我说 |
[36:45] | So, Connor doesn’t think we should have them, | 康纳尔觉得我们不应该安排 |
[36:47] | but I feel like if we’re gonna do a wedding, | 但我觉得既然我们要办婚礼 |
[36:51] | then we should do it right. | 就按规矩办 |
[36:54] | So… | 所以 |
[36:56] | will you be my best man? | 你愿意做我的伴郎吗 |
[37:01] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[37:02] | – Just say yes. – Hell yes, bestie! | -快说好 -当然好 好兄弟 |
[37:06] | -Thank you! -Eee! Thank you! | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[37:09] | And when you don’t give people a chance to get better, | 如果你不给人变好的机会 |
[37:11] | then you rob them of their families, | 那你就夺走了他们的家庭 |
[37:13] | their futures, and any ounce of hope. | 未来 还有最后一丝希望 |
[37:17] | And once you lose hope, you lose your will to live. | 一旦失去了信心 也就失去了生存的意愿 |
[38:06] | And this case isn’t just about prisoners. | 而且这个案子不仅仅是为囚犯 |
[38:08] | It’s about families. | 还为各个家庭 |
[38:10] | Wives, husbands, and children suffer immensely | 为那些所爱之人身陷囹圄而极度煎熬的 |
[38:14] | when a loved one is locked away. | 妻子们 丈夫们 孩子们 |
[38:16] | 米尔斯顿 沃什 汉普顿 德菲诺 基廷 | |
[38:21] | You think about all the young girls and boys | 你想到那些这辈子从来没有 |
[38:24] | who’ve never done a bad thing in their lives | 做过坏事 却因为执法系统不公 |
[38:26] | and lose a parent to an unjust justice system. | 而失去父母的男孩女孩们 |
[38:28] | 犯罪记录 姓名 邦尼·温特波顿 | |
[38:31] | And not only are they likely to fall below the poverty line, | 他们不仅可能会没钱养活自己 |
[38:34] | but the trauma that they suffer wreaks havoc on them | 他们所受到的创伤也会 |
[38:37] | for the rest of their lives. | 折磨他们一辈子 |
[38:43] | So, reuniting families is the first step | 所以 重组家庭是建造美好社会的 |
[38:45] | to building a better society. | 第一步 |
[38:49] | Your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[38:51] | Well, I can’t tell you that unless you give me yours first. | 你得先告诉我 我才会告诉你 |
[38:53] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[38:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:56] | Just give me your number. | 给我你的电话号码 |
[38:59] | E-mail? | 电邮 |
[39:01] | Your name, please. | 你叫什么名字 |
[39:05] | Gabriel Maddox. | 加布里尔·马多克斯 |
[39:09] | It’s a pleasure. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[39:11] | The problem is that most people don’t believe | 问题是很多人并不认为 |
[39:13] | that these criminals deserve help. | 这些罪犯应该得到帮助 |
[39:15] | Instead, it’s, “Go to jail, pay your debt, | 他们只会说”滚去监狱 付出代价 |
[39:17] | and get a fresh start.” | 重新开始” |
[39:19] | But there’s no such thing as a fresh start | 但其实只要你在体制内 |
[39:21] | when you’ve been inside the system. | 就没有重新开始一说 |
[39:23] | It’s like quicksand. | 这就像流沙 |
[39:25] | It sucks you in. | 会把你吸进去 |
[39:31] | – He awake? – Yeah. | -他醒了吗 -嗯 |
[39:35] | Hi, Christopher. | 你好 克里斯托弗 |
[39:40] | I’m your godmother. | 我是你的教母 |
[39:42] | You just don’t know it yet | 你现在还不知道 |
[39:43] | because Laurel hasn’t gotten off her ass to ask me. | 因为劳拉都还没请我当呢 |
[39:51] | Annalise… | 安娜丽丝 |
[39:55] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[39:57] | No one does. | 没人知道 |
[40:04] | Wes would’ve. | 韦斯会知道 |
[40:08] | You’re not your parents. | 你不像你的父母 |
[40:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:19] | Go shower. | 去洗澡吧 |
[40:21] | It’ll give me some alone time with this guy. | 让我和这小家伙单独待一会 |
[40:35] | And that’s my dream for this case — | 这就是我接这个案子的初衷 |
[40:38] | that we all work harder | 我们都会努力 |
[40:39] | to see the good in people instead of the bad. | 看到人心丑恶表面下的美好 |
[40:43] | And that’s for all of us, no matter what mistakes we make, | 我们都一样 不管我们犯过什么错 |
[40:46] | to just have the ability to get and to be better. | 都应该有这种能力 变得更好 |
[40:54] | So, you’ve argued in front of the highest court in the land and won. | 你曾在最高法院为此辩护 并胜诉 |
[40:58] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[41:00] | Will you return to teaching? | 你会继续教书 |
[41:01] | Or take on another class-action? | 还是继续接集体诉讼 |
[41:04] | Well, honestly… | 老实说 |
[41:14] | …I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:17] | *Little girl, little boy Yes, ma’am * | *小姑娘 小伙子 是的女士* |
[41:21] | *Did you go to the barn? Yes, ma’am * | *你们去谷仓了吗 是的女士* |
[41:24] | *Did you take my turkey? Yes, ma’am * | *拿火鸡了吗 是的女士* |
[41:27] | *Which way did it go? So, so * | *它去哪里了 不知道* |
[41:31] | *Where did it go? So, so * | *它去哪了 不知道* |
[41:33] | *Shoo, shoo, shoo, turkey… * | *小火鸡* |
[41:38] | Middleton Law graduates make up a Who’s Who | 米德尔顿大学法学院毕业生名人录中 |
[41:40] | of our nation’s most prominent legal minds. | 有很多我国顶尖法律精英 |
[41:42] | We’ve graduated 10 Attorney Generals, | 我们学校出了十名检察官 |
[41:45] | a dozen Congressmen, | 十几个国会议员 |
[41:46] | and even a Supreme Court Justice. | 还有一位最高法院大法官 |
[41:50] | Looks like the good times didn’t last too long. | 看来好日子没持续太久 |
[41:52] | *Did you get them eggs? Yes, ma’am * | *拿鸡蛋了吗 没错女士* |
[41:55] | *Did you take my turkey? Yes, ma’am * | *拿火鸡了吗 是的女士* |
[41:58] | Her kid’s here. | 她的孩子来了 |
[41:59] | *Shoo, shoo, shoo, turkey * | *小火鸡* |
[42:02] | *Throw them feathers way yonder * | *甩一地羽毛* |
[42:04] | *Shoo, shoo, shoo, turkey * | *小火鸡* |
[42:07] | *Throw them feathers way yonder * | *甩一地羽毛* |
[42:10] | *Shoo, shoo, shoo, turkey * | *小火鸡* |
[42:13] | *Throw them feathers way yonder * | *甩一地羽毛* |
[42:16] | *Shoo, shoo, shoo, turkey * | *小火鸡* |
[42:19] | *Throw them feathers way yonder * | *甩一地羽毛* |