时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We all deserve something good. | 我们都值得更好的 |
[00:04] | You don’t need me to tell you how stupid this is. | 不用我说你都知道这有多蠢 |
[00:06] | You’re hired on a trial basis. | 你被录用了 先试用 |
[00:08] | How’s your father doing? | 你父亲怎么样了 |
[00:09] | Got his bad days. | 不太顺心 |
[00:10] | But just knowing he can get a retrial will cheer him up. | 知道自己的案子能重审让他很高兴 |
[00:13] | First official C&G case. | 你在律所的第一个案子 |
[00:14] | The psychopath CEO? | 那个变态首席执行官 |
[00:16] | It’s not a good case for me. | 这案子不适合我 |
[00:17] | This ship is sinking, Annalise. | 律所快不行了 安娜丽丝 |
[00:19] | – And you’re gonna make the firm some cash. – Okay. | -给律所赚点大钱吧 -好 |
[00:21] | I finally found a way into the kid’s head. | 我总算找到办法了解这孩子了 |
[00:23] | The DNA sample was from a blood test | DNA样本是从被遗弃在 |
[00:25] | run on a baby boy abandoned at St. Lincoln Hospital. | 圣林肯医院的一名婴儿的血检中提取的 |
[00:28] | The baby was kidnapped. | 那孩子被拐走了 |
[00:29] | Any suspects? | 有嫌犯吗 |
[00:30] | Just her. | 只有她 |
[00:39] | Whose blood is that? | 那是谁的血 |
[00:44] | Whose blood is that, Bonnie? | 那是谁的血 邦尼 |
[00:46] | Bonnie, tell me whose blood it is. | 邦尼 告诉我那是谁的血 |
[00:48] | Bonnie, whose blood is it?! | 邦尼 那是谁的血 |
[00:50] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[00:52] | I cut myself shaving. | 我剃毛时刮着了 |
[01:14] | What makes a psychopath a psychopath? | 精神变态何以为精神变态 |
[01:18] | Pathological lying… | 病理性的说谎 |
[01:22] | a lack of realistic long-term goals… | 缺乏现实且长期的目标 |
[01:25] | Christopher! | 克里斯多弗 |
[01:28] | Mira este jugete. | [西语]看这个玩具 |
[01:32] | Can you laugh for Mommy? | 能给妈咪笑一个吗 |
[01:36] | …early behavior problems… | 早年的行为问题 |
[01:38] | Not even a giggle? Please? | 笑都不笑 拜托 |
[01:44] | …the constant need for stimulation… | 总是需要兴奋刺激 |
[01:47] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[01:49] | I just — I don’t understand how this could happen. | 我…我不懂你是怎么搞成这样的 |
[01:51] | I clench my fists in my sleep when I’m stressed. | 如果压力很大 我会在睡着后攥紧拳头 |
[01:53] | Why are you stressed? | 为什么会有压力 |
[01:55] | Why are you not? | 怎么会没有 |
[01:56] | We can’t afford a venue or a band. | 我们租不起场地 请不起乐队 |
[01:57] | Yeah. Or rings. | 嗯 还买不起戒指 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:05] | 莫纳克会议 谈话要点 | |
[02:05] | …A parasitic lifestyle… | 依附于他人的生活方式 |
[02:08] | 泰根·普赖斯 合伙人 | |
[02:12] | …A cunning and manipulative nature… | 天性狡猾又喜欢玩弄人心 |
[02:16] | Gabey, baby, open up! | 加布 亲爱的 开门 |
[02:18] | You in there? I’m kind of having a toilet-paper emergency. | 你在吗 我厕纸告急 |
[02:21] | Yeah, one sec. | 在 稍等 |
[02:22] | …glib and superficial charm… | 油腔滑调 金玉其外 |
[02:25] | impulsivity and lack of planning… | 行事冲动 缺少计划 |
[02:28] | Uh, sorry. I have a big day at work | 抱歉 今天的工作对我意义重大 |
[02:29] | and my stomach doesn’t handle nerves very well. | 但我一紧张肚子就会出状况 |
[02:35] | …criminal versatility… | 很有犯罪的潜质 |
[02:39] | and a grandiose sense of self. | 而且自以为了不起 |
[02:44] | Now, the prosecution wants you to believe | 检方希望你们相信 |
[02:46] | that these are not only the traits of a psychopath, | 上述特质不仅属于精神变态 |
[02:49] | but my client, Niles Harrington. | 还属于我的委托人奈尔斯·哈灵顿 |
[02:52] | What’s their evidence? | 他们有什么证据呢 |
[02:53] | A gimmicky, tongue-in-cheek career book, | 一本营销赚足噱头 内容矫揉造作的职场书 |
[02:56] | “The Psychopath CEO.” | 《变态执行官》 |
[02:57] | “The psychopath CEO must do whatever it takes to win.” | “变态执行官为了胜利会不择手段” |
[03:02] | These are the defendant’s own words, written right here. | 这些都是被告自己说的 就写在这儿 |
[03:06] | In this case, “Whatever it takes” | 本案中 “不择手段” |
[03:08] | meant the brutal murder of the defendant’s business partner, | 即是残忍杀害了自己的商业伙伴 |
[03:10] | Andrew Rowland, | 安德鲁·罗兰德 |
[03:12] | because when the defendant discovered the victim | 因为当被告发现被害人 |
[03:14] | was leaving him for a rival company, | 将跳槽到对家公司 |
[03:16] | he did what any psychopath would do and he killed him. | 他就像其他精神变态一样 杀死了他 |
[03:20] | The murder weapon? | 而凶器 |
[03:21] | The defendant’s belt. | 是被告的皮带 |
[03:23] | There is no hard evidence tying this belt to Mr. Harrington — | 缺乏足够证据将皮带和哈灵顿先生联系起来 |
[03:27] | no DNA, no fingerprints. | 没有DNA 也没有指纹 |
[03:29] | What is hard evidence is my client’s alibi, | 但我们有确凿证据表明委托人当时不在场 |
[03:33] | Doris Reid. | 多莉丝·里德 |
[03:34] | Now, she will testify that she saw her boss | 她将会出庭作证 凶案发生时 |
[03:37] | at his desk at the time of the murder. | 她曾看到老板就坐在办公桌前 |
[03:39] | Could you find a more convenient alibi than your secretary, | 还有比秘书的证言更好找的不在场证明吗 |
[03:43] | a woman who spent 12 years being subjected | 况且这位女秘书在过去十二年 |
[03:45] | to the psychopathic tactics of the defendant? | 曾饱受被告的种种变态行径 |
[03:47] | My client is a beast in the boardroom, yes, | 没错 在会议室里我的委托人确实像野兽 |
[03:50] | but you ask anyone in his personal life, | 但只要问问生活中的朋友和他的妻子 |
[03:52] | and he is a kind, generous, loving man and husband. | 就会知道他善良慷慨 情深义重 |
[03:56] | Read the stories the defendant tells about himself | 看看被告本人写的书里那些关于 |
[03:58] | in his own book — | 他自己的故事 |
[03:59] | how he once fired an employee | 他曾经炒掉一位 |
[04:01] | for taking time off for her mother’s funeral. | 请假出席母亲葬礼的雇员 |
[04:03] | The only crime Mr. Harrington ever committed | 哈灵顿先生犯下的唯一罪案 |
[04:06] | was writing a provocative book. | 就是写下了一本极具煽动性的书 |
[04:09] | But is that who we are as a society — | 但社会就是这样 |
[04:11] | people who judge others by their image and not their heart, | 不是凭内心 而是靠外在形象来评判他人 |
[04:15] | who trust gossip over fact, | 在事实面前选择听信流言蜚语 |
[04:18] | reputation over reality? | 在现实面前选择相信名声 |
[04:23] | God help us all if that’s the country we live in. | 如果国家都这样了 我们只能靠上帝了 |
[04:34] | I’m pretty proud of myself for making you take this case. | 我很满意自己逼你接了这个案子 |
[04:48] | Annalise, that was phenomenal. | 安娜丽丝 真是现象级的辩护 |
[04:50] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, honey. | 话别说那么早 亲爱的 |
[04:52] | I’m giving validation, | 我这是在肯定她的工作 |
[04:53] | just like H.R.’s constantly recommending. | 就像人力资源的推荐一样 |
[04:55] | I don’t need your validation to know I’m doing a good job. | 我不需你的肯定就知道自己干得多好 |
[04:57] | Listen to your wife. | 听你老婆的话 |
[04:58] | Oh, good. More publicity for the book. | 很好 又可以给我的书增加曝光率了 |
[05:00] | Don’t say a word. You just stand here. | 别说话 你就站在这里 |
[05:02] | Hold, uh, Bethany’s hand. | 牵好贝瑟尼的手 |
[05:04] | We appreciate, uh, your interest | 我们很感谢你们 |
[05:06] | in the wrongful persecution of Mr. Harrington, | 如此关注哈灵顿先生的冤案 |
[05:08] | but we won’t be answering questions today. | 但我们今天将不会回答任何提问 |
[05:09] | Ms. Keating, what’s your reaction | 基廷女士 你将如何应对 |
[05:11] | to Governor Birkhead’s new executive order? | 州长博克海德的新行政令 |
[05:12] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[05:13] | Are you concerned the governor’s executive order | 你是否担心州长的行政令 |
[05:15] | will stall your class-action appeals? | 将拖慢你的集体上诉进程 |
[05:16] | How do you think you’ll win cases | 如果你的学生不能再帮你 |
[05:17] | if your students can no longer help you? | 你要如何才能胜诉 |
[05:22] | Have either of you guys seen Christopher laugh? | 你们谁见过克里斯多弗笑 |
[05:24] | No. Maybe he’s a psychopath. | 没见过 说不定他是反社会人格 |
[05:26] | – Right? – He’s just a boy. | -是吧 -他还是个孩子 |
[05:28] | They develop slower than girls. | 男孩比女孩发育晚 |
[05:29] | Look at Connor. | 康纳尔就是个例子 |
[05:31] | Was this you? | 这个是你干的吗 |
[05:36] | I-I-I knew you had a meeting with the Monarch team. | 我 我知道你要跟莫纳克团队开会 |
[05:38] | How did you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[05:39] | I might still have the password to your calendar. | 我可能仍然记得你日程表的密码 |
[05:42] | Stay out of my calendar and my life. | 离我的日程表和我的生活远点 |
[05:51] | She’s gonna like me again. Watch. | 她会重新喜欢上我的 等着瞧吧 |
[05:54] | I hope you’re all rested | 我希望你们都精力充沛 |
[05:56] | because tonight’s gonna be an all-nighter. | 因为今晚你们都没得睡了 |
[05:58] | ‘Cause we get to work with a psychopath? | 因为我们要为那个反社会人格辩护吗 |
[05:59] | No, because you get to become experts on Legal Ethics. | 不 因为你们得成为法律道德的专家 |
[06:02] | Why? We don’t take Ethics until next year. | 为什么 我们明年才会修法律道德 |
[06:03] | It’s to hit back at the governor’s executive order. | 是为了对抗州长的行政令 |
[06:06] | – What? – What do you mean? | -什么 -那是什么意思 |
[06:07] | You don’t have me on Google Alert? | 你们没把我加进你们的谷歌快讯里吗 |
[06:08] | Here — “In order to prevent future instances | 找到了 为了以防未来会发生 |
[06:10] | of ineffective assistance of counsel, | 无效法律援助的情况 |
[06:12] | all student non-lawyers must fulfill an ethics requirement | 所有非律师的学生必须通过法律道德的考核 |
[06:15] | in order to continue legal duties, | 才能继续参与诉讼案件 |
[06:17] | effective immediately.” | 即刻生效 |
[06:18] | We are the people preventing | 我们才是阻止 |
[06:19] | ineffective assistance of counsel. | 无效法律援助的人 |
[06:20] | It’s her lame attempt to stall our appeals. | 这是她出的昏招 为了拖延我们上诉 |
[06:23] | But as long as you study, you should do fine on the exam. | 但只要你们好好学 你们就能通过考试 |
[06:26] | – When is this? – Tomorrow. | -考试是什么时候 -明天 |
[06:27] | You’ll each get interviewed in front of the Ethics Board. | 你们将单独与道德委员会面试 |
[06:30] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们根本没时间 |
[06:31] | – Talk about unethical! – Hey, listen, | -这才不道德吧 -听着 |
[06:32] | I cannot argue these appeals on my own. | 我没法靠自己上诉 |
[06:35] | So, study your asses off, or the clinic goes away, | 所以锥刺股地学 否则法律中心就没戏了 |
[06:38] | and that’s including the 64 grand. | 还有那六万四奖学金 |
[06:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:51] | Take your time. | 再好好想想 |
[06:52] | Anything you remember might help. | 你能想到的任何事都会有所帮助 |
[06:56] | It’s been over 20 years since I worked at that hospital. | 我在那家医院工作是二十年前的事了 |
[06:59] | But the police records say you were the last person | 但根据警方记录 你是最后一个 |
[07:01] | to see the baby. | 看见那孩子的人 |
[07:04] | He was left at the hospital with just a blanket, | 他被遗弃在医院门口 就裹了条毯子 |
[07:08] | not even a note. | 连张字条都没有 |
[07:10] | Me and the other nurses all fought about | 我和其他护士都在 |
[07:13] | who would get to adopt him. | 争着收养他 |
[07:19] | So, when he was taken that night, | 所以当他在我值班的当晚 |
[07:22] | on my shift… | 被偷走 |
[07:26] | …everyone blamed me. | 所有人都指责我 |
[07:31] | As they should have. | 他们确实应该怪我 |
[07:41] | So, was it a turn-on watching me in court, | 所以看着我上庭是不是让你很性奋 |
[07:43] | kind of like seeing your boyfriend at football practice? | 就好像看着你男友练习橄榄球一样 |
[07:45] | If my boyfriend was on the losing team. | 如果我男友是要输的那一方的话 |
[07:47] | Ooh, ouch. | 嘴好毒 |
[07:48] | Juries always like Annalise better. | 陪审团总是更喜欢安娜丽丝 |
[07:52] | You might as well accept that now. | 你还是接受事实吧 |
[07:55] | It’s Miller time! | 米勒时间开始了 |
[07:57] | Let’s not make that a thing. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[07:58] | And I didn’t ask for coffee. | 还有我没让你准备咖啡 |
[07:59] | But like any good intern, | 但就像所有优秀的实习生 |
[08:01] | I know what you want before even you know. | 我在你意识到之前就知道你想要什么 |
[08:06] | I think he likes me. | 我觉得他挺喜欢我 |
[08:08] | Mr. Miller, is the prosecution prepared | 米勒先生 检方准备好传唤 |
[08:10] | to call its first witness? | 第一位证人出庭了吗 |
[08:13] | The Commonwealth calls Doris Reid to the stand. | 联邦政府传多莉丝·里德出庭作证 |
[08:15] | Objection! Ms. Reid is not on the prosecution’s witness list. | 反对 里德女士并不在检方的证人名单中 |
[08:18] | But she is on the defense’s list. | 但她在辩方的名单上 |
[08:19] | I’m sure counsel has had plenty of time | 我敢肯定对方律师有充足的时间 |
[08:21] | – to interview their own witness. – In none of our interviews | -询问他们自己的证人 -她从没在 |
[08:23] | did the witness tell us she’d be flipping. | 任何一次询问中对我们提及她会倒戈 |
[08:24] | Overruled. The witness can take the stand. | 反对无效 证人可以出庭作证 |
[08:27] | – Did you know about this? – Absolutely not. | -你知道这事吗 -一无所知 |
[08:33] | Ms. Reid, in your statement to police, | 里德女士 你对警方供诉说 |
[08:35] | you said that you were working with Mr. Harrington | 在案发当晚 你跟哈灵顿先生一起 |
[08:37] | until 11:30 the night of the murder. | 工作到了十一点半 |
[08:39] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[08:42] | T-To be honest, I don’t remember. | 说实话 我不记得了 |
[08:43] | Objection! Ms. Reid gave sworn statements to the police | 反对 里德女士曾向警察发誓 |
[08:46] | about being with my client that night. | 那晚她和我的委托人在一起 |
[08:48] | Now she’s sworn on a Bible in this court. | 但她现在在法庭上发誓作证 |
[08:49] | So, is she perjuring herself now, | 那她现在就是在作伪证 |
[08:50] | or was she perjuring herself then? | 或者她之前作了伪证 |
[08:52] | You will have your own opportunity to cross, | 你会有交叉盘问的机会的 |
[08:53] | Mr. Crawford. | 克劳福德先生 |
[08:55] | Continue. | 继续 |
[08:57] | Ms. Reid, if you don’t actually remember, | 里德女士 如果你不记得了 |
[08:59] | why tell police you were with your boss that night? | 那你为什么告诉警察那晚你和你上司在一起 |
[09:02] | – Because I was scared. – Scared of what? | -因为我害怕 -怕什么 |
[09:04] | Mr. Harrington, that he would strangle me next. | 哈灵顿先生 怕他下一个掐死的会是我 |
[09:07] | Objection! | 反对 |
[09:08] | The prosecution has coerced the witness | 公诉方强迫证人 |
[09:10] | into changing her testimony. | 改变证词 |
[09:11] | Mr. Crawford can’t make false accusations like that before the jury. | 克劳福德先生不能在陪审团面前诬告他人 |
[09:13] | Neither of you continue to speak. | 你们都不要说话 |
[09:16] | Jury, you will strike both the prosecutor and defense’s statements from the record. | 陪审团 请把公诉方和被告的陈述都删掉 |
[09:25] | The prosecution paid the bitch. | 公诉方给那个婊子钱了 |
[09:27] | That’s the only reason Doris would flip. | 这是多莉丝翻供的唯一理由 |
[09:29] | Ah, just — just to be clear, | 澄清一下 |
[09:30] | you remember being with her that night? | 你记得当晚是和她在一起的 |
[09:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:33] | 12 years of bonuses and holiday gifts, | 十二年的奖金和节日礼物 |
[09:35] | and this is how the ingrate repays me? | 这个忘恩负义的人就这样报答我 |
[09:37] | We need to pin this on Doris. | 我们得在多莉丝身上做文章 |
[09:38] | No, no, no. We have no evidence against her. | 不 我们没有针对她的证据 |
[09:40] | She flipped at the last minute to cover her ass. | 她在最后关头翻供 就为了自保 |
[09:42] | – That just looks guilty. – I said no. | -这让她看上去有罪 -我说了不行 |
[09:44] | This is why you hired me. | 你雇我就为了这个 |
[09:45] | I didn’t hire you, and I’m with Crawford. | 我没雇你 我同意克劳福德 |
[09:47] | Doris wouldn’t hurt a spider, let alone a person. | 多莉丝都不忍心伤害蜘蛛 更不要说人了 |
[09:51] | You’re putting me on the stand. | 你们得让我上庭 |
[09:52] | Like hell we are. | 不行 |
[09:53] | I built a billion-dollar business from scratch | 我白手起家建立了十亿美元的事业 |
[09:55] | because I know how to charm people. | 是因为我知道怎么说服人 |
[09:57] | You give me five minutes in front of that jury, I’ll own them. | 让我在陪审团面前作证 我能搞定他们 |
[10:00] | You talk to them like you’re talking to me right now, | 你像现在跟我说话这样跟他们说话 |
[10:02] | and they’ll hate you. | 他们会讨厌你 |
[10:03] | What just happened in there was a disaster. | 刚刚法庭上的情况根本就是场灾难 |
[10:06] | Crawford? | 克劳福德 |
[10:11] | We’ll prep you this afternoon. | 今天下午给你做准备 |
[10:17] | Why are you letting an egomaniac tell us how to do our jobs? | 你为什么要让那个自大狂指手画脚 |
[10:19] | Part of our job is to provide good customer service. | 我们的工作内容之一是提供好的客户服务 |
[10:22] | I’m not a telemarketer. | 我不是电话销售 |
[10:23] | Clients like me because I tell them the truth. | 委托人喜欢我是因为我说实话 |
[10:24] | Well, we need this client to more than just like us. | 我们不只要这位委托人喜欢我们 |
[10:27] | Niles is considering | 奈尔斯在考虑 |
[10:29] | moving all his legal accounts to C&G. | 把法务会计的活交给卡普兰·高德 |
[10:31] | That’s a billion-dollar deal that would more than make up | 这笔交易可值十亿美元 |
[10:33] | for the Antares loss. | 补上心宿二的损失还有剩 |
[10:34] | So, we just need to keep him happy. | 所以我们让他高兴就好 |
[10:38] | Well, why didn’t you tell me that before? | 你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[10:39] | To keep you from feeling the pressure I’m feeling. | 好让你别有我受到的压力 |
[10:47] | Tori at reception told me I should come here. | 前台的托里让我到这里来 |
[10:49] | Oliver, meet Emmett Crawford. | 奥利弗 这位是埃米特·克劳福德 |
[10:51] | The guy who’s giving away all the money. | 出钱的那位 |
[10:54] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:55] | Why am I meeting him? | 我为什么要见他 |
[10:56] | Oliver’s an I.T. genius. | 奥利弗是个IT天才 |
[10:57] | He’ll find something to incriminate the secretary. | 他能找到秘书有罪的证据 |
[11:00] | We just decided on the strategy. | 我们刚刚才决定了辩护策略 |
[11:02] | No, we decided on your strategy. | 我们定下了你的辩护策略 |
[11:03] | And when it fails, you’ll be glad | 失败之后 你会很高兴 |
[11:05] | that I have a backup plan to save your ass. | 我还有个备选方案来给你擦屁股 |
[11:09] | Thanks for calling me a genius. | 谢谢你叫我天才 |
[11:10] | Just find something juicy, genius. | 找点料出来 天才 |
[11:16] | You put a nanny cam in the daycare? | 你在托儿所装了摄像头 |
[11:18] | They have a live feed. | 他们有视频直播 |
[11:19] | And guess who still hasn’t laughed. | 猜猜看谁还没笑 |
[11:21] | Okay, how does it make any sense that Tegan’s okay | 为什么泰根愿意帮你找托儿所 |
[11:23] | helping you get into daycare, but she won’t even speak to me? | 却不愿意跟我说话 |
[11:25] | We can’t talk about that here. | 我们不能在这里说这个 |
[11:27] | Why? ‘Cause you seduced her? | 为什么 你色诱她了 |
[11:29] | No, but maybe Michaela should try that. | 没有 但米凯拉可以试试 |
[11:31] | Peek into her vagina, not her calendar. | 偷窥她的阴道而不是日历 |
[11:34] | – I like it. – Are we talking about getting | -我喜欢 -又在说撮合 |
[11:35] | – Tegan and Michaela together again? – Again? | -泰根和米凯拉的事了 -又 |
[11:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[11:39] | Annalise hired me. | 安娜丽丝雇了我 |
[11:40] | To hack in the Ethics Board and get us our exam? | 让你黑进道德委员会搞考试题 |
[11:41] | To find dirt on some secretary. | 让我找一个秘书的黑料 |
[11:44] | She’s letting you work on the psychopath case? | 她让你经手那个疯子的案子 |
[11:46] | She likes me better than all of you. | 比起你们她更喜欢我 |
[11:48] | And honestly, I’m just happy to see my boyfriend again. | 而且老实说 我很高兴能再次见到我男朋友 |
[11:54] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[11:55] | It’s hard to think ethically when he’s around. | 有他在旁边 很难让人还去想什么道德 |
[11:58] | And “Fabstinent-ly.” | 或者禁欲 |
[12:01] | You guys need something? | 有事吗 |
[12:02] | – Nope. No, I’m good. – Anyone, | -没有 没事 – 你们谁 |
[12:02] | No, I’m just looking for a pen. | 没有 我只是想找支笔 |
[12:04] | understand this evidence-concealment issue? | 懂这个隐藏性证据条款 |
[12:07] | No? | 没人懂吗 |
[12:48] | Knock, knock. | 当当当 |
[12:49] | Go away. I’ve had way too much coffee. | 走开 我喝太多咖啡了 |
[12:51] | I know what A.K.’s next move’s gonna be. | 我知道基廷下一步会怎么做 |
[12:56] | Step 2 in her Criminal Law class | 她的刑法课 第二步就是 |
[12:58] | is to introduce a new suspect, okay? | 提出新的嫌疑人 |
[13:00] | The — The secretary flipped, so she’s the obvious target. | 那秘书翻供了 所以显然她就是下一个目标 |
[13:02] | There’s no evidence that incriminates the secretary. | 没有证据表明她有罪 |
[13:04] | This is what A.K. Does. | 这就是基廷的方法 |
[13:05] | She figures out what you think she’s not gonna do, | 她知道你们一定会认为她不会那么做 |
[13:06] | and then she does that exact thing | 但她偏偏反其道而行之 |
[13:08] | and, boom, she kamikazes her way to a win. | 然后 她就杀出一条血路 赢了 |
[13:10] | You were her intern for five minutes. | 你也就当了她五分钟的实习生 |
[13:12] | But I was a part of her inner circle. | 但我曾是她小圈子里的人 |
[13:13] | Well, then why’d Winterbottom not want you working here? | 那为什么温特波顿不想让你在这工作 |
[13:15] | It’s not really for me to say. | 这个你不该问我 |
[13:17] | Because you’re more loyal to Annalise than the D.A.? | 因为跟地区检查官相比你更忠于安娜丽丝 |
[13:19] | It’s a personal thing, not Annalise. | 是私人问题 跟安娜丽丝无关 |
[13:22] | What personal thing? | 什么私人问题 |
[13:33] | Millstone? | 米尔斯顿 |
[13:36] | He told you? | 他告诉你的 |
[13:37] | Yeah, what you should’ve told me. | 本来应该是你告诉我的 |
[13:39] | I’m sorry. Am I supposed to tell you | 抱歉 我是得告诉你 |
[13:41] | about everyone I’ve had sex with? | 每一个我睡过的人吗 |
[13:42] | If I’m gonna be the guy’s boss, yeah. | 如果我会成为那个人的老板 那么是的 |
[13:45] | Then you need to tell me about | 那你得告诉我 |
[13:46] | every paralegal you’ve ever dated. | 每一个你约过的律师助理 |
[13:47] | I haven’t because I’ve always wanted to avoid this. | 我没约过 因为我一直想避免这种情况 |
[13:51] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得对 |
[13:53] | This just got too complicated. | 这一切太复杂了 |
[13:54] | Only because you didn’t tell me. | 那是因为你没有告诉我 |
[13:56] | Tell you I’m a slut? | 告诉你我是个荡妇 |
[13:57] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[13:58] | Or are you just scared | 或者你只是害怕 |
[13:59] | what else you’re gonna find out about me? | 会发现我其他的秘密 |
[14:00] | O-Okay, now you’re twisting my words. | 你在曲解我的意思 |
[14:01] | ‘Cause there are way worse things about me | 因为我可有很多比跟亚设上床 |
[14:03] | than sleeping with Asher. | 还糟糕的事 |
[14:04] | – Bonnie — – I drink too much. | -邦尼 -我酗酒 |
[14:06] | I hate dogs. I like it rough sometimes. | 讨厌狗 有时候喜欢粗暴一点 |
[14:08] | – Okay, stop. – Was that too much? | -别说了 -受不了了吗 |
[14:10] | I never said I expect you to be perfect. | 我从没说过我希望你是完美的 |
[14:12] | Good, ’cause I’m not. | 很好 因为我不是 |
[14:15] | Neither are you, apparently. | 显然你也不是 |
[14:23] | Get out. | 出去 |
[14:26] | I can make a scene really easy here. | 还是你希望我大闹一场 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:46] | Nate! | 内特 |
[14:47] | Where were you all morning? | 你这一上午都去哪了 |
[14:49] | I had to interview a witness. | 去见一个证人 |
[14:51] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:53] | My dad gave me his tickets | 我爸爸把他周日的球赛票 |
[14:56] | to the Eagles game on Sunday. You in? | 给了我 你去吗 |
[14:58] | As long as I don’t got to meet your dad. | 只要见不到你爸爸就行 |
[15:03] | Bad time? | 来的不是时候 |
[15:05] | I’ll get you those labs ASAP. | 我会尽快把报告给你 |
[15:09] | Let me guess. The governor’s executive order | 我猜猜 州长的行政令 |
[15:11] | is screwing with my dad’s appeal. | 搅黄了我父亲的上诉 |
[15:12] | Not at all. In fact, | 没有 事实上 |
[15:14] | the judge just called and set the trial date | 法官刚刚给我打电话确定了 |
[15:16] | for the end of the month. | 月底的庭审日期 |
[15:18] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[15:19] | That’s even sooner than you thought. | 比你预想的还要快 |
[15:20] | When I push, I push hard. | 我是不鸣则已 一鸣惊人 |
[15:22] | You wanna tell him or should I? | 你告诉他还是我告诉他 |
[15:24] | Yeah, no, I got it. | 我说吧 |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:30] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[15:35] | She seems nice. | 她看起来不错 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:41] | You getting back out there? | 你也重回情场了吗 |
[15:43] | No. I’m dating 90 clients and a psychopath. | 没有 我有九十个委托人和一个变态要约 |
[15:46] | I have enough on my plate. | 已经够了 |
[15:58] | Mr. Harrington, at what point did you discover | 哈灵顿先生 你是什么时候发现 |
[15:59] | your business partner was leaving for a rival company? | 你的合作伙伴要离开你去对手公司的 |
[16:03] | Not until I learned that he had passed away. | 他去世的时候我才知道 |
[16:06] | Why is she here? | 她怎么在这 |
[16:07] | You don’t agree with my strategy. Tegan does. | 你不同意我的策略 泰根同意 |
[16:10] | So, your relationship with the victim wasn’t strained? | 所以 你和受害者的关系并不紧张 |
[16:11] | Oh, God, no, no. The success of my business | 不 不 我事业的成功 |
[16:14] | relied on Andrew and me getting along. | 需要我和安德鲁和睦相处 |
[16:16] | Mr. Harrington, did you know that strangulation | 哈灵顿先生 你知道窒息致死 |
[16:19] | is usually committed by someone who knew the victim personally? | 通常是由认识受害者的人犯下的吗 |
[16:21] | You know, I don’t have a violent bone in my body, | 我并不天生暴力 |
[16:24] | Ms. Keating, unlike you. | 基廷女士 不像你一样 |
[16:25] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:27] | A simple Internet search told me all the reasons | 简单的网络搜索就会告诉我所有 |
[16:29] | not to like you, | 讨厌你的理由 |
[16:30] | but what’s your problem with me? | 但是你对我有什么意见吗 |
[16:31] | See, his ego can’t even handle a simple cross. | 看 他的自尊心连个简单的盘问都应付不了 |
[16:34] | Is this chip on your shoulder the reason | 你这暴脾气是你 |
[16:35] | why you never re-married after your husband died? | 丈夫死后没有再嫁的原因吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, okay, uh, let’s — let’s take a break. | 好的 让我们休息一下 |
[16:38] | You have no ring. I’m guessing that’s because | 你没有婚戒 我猜想那是因为 |
[16:40] | you have no idea how easily men see through this act of yours. | 你完全不知道男人看穿你的表演是多么容易 |
[16:43] | Which part of me do you think is an act? | 你觉得我的那一部分是表演了 |
[16:45] | Niles, you’re out of line. | 奈尔斯 你过分了 |
[16:46] | All work and no play makes for a bitter woman. | 全心工作 无暇玩乐造就了一个冷酷的女人 |
[16:49] | Actually, it’s mediocre men that make women bitter. | 事实上是平庸的男人造就了心怀怨念的女人 |
[16:51] | No ring on you, either. | 你手上也没有戒指 |
[16:52] | What, do you both just enjoy being lonely? | 怎么 你们两个都喜欢孤独度日吗 |
[16:54] | I-I’m sorry. He doesn’t mean any of this. | 我很抱歉 他不是这个意思 |
[16:56] | Oh, I think he means it. | 我认为他就是这个意思 |
[16:57] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[16:58] | I was a mess until I met Bethany. | 直到遇见贝瑟尼之前我整个人一团糟 |
[17:01] | Loving her has made me a better man. | 爱她让我变成了一个更优秀的男人 |
[17:05] | Ooh, I’m having trouble seeing that. | 我很难看到这一点 |
[17:07] | Here’s a tip for you single ladies — | 给你们单身女士一些建议 |
[17:08] | put on some heels and land a man. | 穿上高跟鞋 找个男人嫁了吧 |
[17:10] | This is who we’re gonna put in front of our mostly female jury? | 我们要让这种人在以女性为主的评审团前作证 |
[17:13] | Niles, I will fire your ass if you don’t shut up. | 奈尔斯 再不闭嘴我就只能推掉你的案子了 |
[17:15] | You think your partners would let you fire me | 你觉得伦敦的事之后 你的合伙人会让你 |
[17:17] | after what you did in London? | 推掉我的案子吗 |
[17:19] | Like you’re not already in the doghouse. | 好像你现在不是一身麻烦一样 |
[17:21] | Say another word, and we will quit your case. | 再说一句话 我们就推掉你的案子 |
[17:24] | You can’t afford to quit this case. | 你无法推掉这个案子 |
[17:28] | I’m not sure I’ve ever hated a client so much. | 我不知道我是否曾如此讨厌过一个客户 |
[17:30] | I hate them all. | 我讨厌所有客户 |
[17:37] | Do you know what Emmett did? | 你知道埃米特做过什么吗 |
[17:40] | In London? | 在伦敦 |
[17:42] | All I heard was “Misconduct.” | 我听到的是”行为不检” |
[17:44] | Sexual? | 性骚扰 |
[17:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:47] | I don’t want to, either. | 我也不想知道 |
[17:49] | Take it from me — | 相信我 |
[17:51] | the less tea you know around here, the better. | 在这里你知道的越少越好 |
[17:53] | You’re speaking my language. | 我也是这么想的 |
[18:03] | So, you’ll forgive everyone but me? | 所以你原谅了所有人 就是不原谅我 |
[18:05] | Why is it so hard for you to follow instructions? | 为什么让你遵守指令就这么难 |
[18:07] | You meant something to me. | 你曾对我来说那么重要 |
[18:11] | I’ve never met anyone like you, | 我从没遇见过像你一样的人 |
[18:13] | someone successful and outspoken… | 一个成功 直言不讳 |
[18:17] | and nice. | 友善的人 |
[18:18] | I was nice until you lied to my face. | 我一直很友善 直到你当我面撒谎 |
[18:21] | For my friend, whose father killed her boyfriend. | 为了我的朋友 她的父亲杀了她的男友 |
[18:23] | Lower your voice. | 小声点 |
[18:28] | I just want to make things right. | 我只是想弥补我的过错 |
[18:30] | Please let me. | 请让我弥补 |
[18:31] | You knew what I gave up for this job — | 你知道我为这个工作放弃了什么 |
[18:33] | my girlfriend, friends, a family. | 我的女友 朋友 家庭 |
[18:37] | It was worth it | 本来这一切都是值得的 |
[18:38] | because I was about to be crowned king of this firm. | 因为我即将要成为这家事务所的王牌 |
[18:41] | But look at me now — | 看看我现在呢 |
[18:43] | playing second fiddle to Annalise | 给安娜丽丝打下手 |
[18:44] | and taking orders from another flawed white man | 听另一个漏洞百出不断失败的 |
[18:46] | who keeps failing up. | 白人发号施令 |
[18:48] | And if that weren’t bad enough, | 如果这还不够糟糕的话 |
[18:50] | I have to see you in the halls, | 我还要在走道看见你 |
[18:52] | giddily building your career | 孜孜不倦地建立自己的职业生涯 |
[18:53] | while mine’s on life support. | 而我的职业生涯却危在旦夕 |
[18:57] | We’re way past you making anything damn right, Michaela. | 我们早已过了你弥补过失的时候了 米凯拉 |
[19:12] | I’m not giving up on us. | 我不会放弃弥补我们的关系 |
[19:14] | Out. | 出去 |
[19:19] | Are you all doing poppers over there? | 你们这是嗑药了吗 |
[19:20] | ‘Cause there is no way in hell that I’m helping Annalise | 因为我绝对不会帮助安娜丽丝 |
[19:23] | or the clinic. | 或者法律中心 |
[19:24] | You wouldn’t be helping Annalise. | 你不是在帮安娜丽丝 |
[19:25] | You’d be helping your friend Connor pass his ethics exam. | 你是在帮你的朋友康纳尔准备道德考试 |
[19:28] | The odds of you passing ethics | 你通过道德考试的几率 |
[19:30] | are about as likely as me taking Michaela back, | 和让米凯拉回心转意的几率一样 |
[19:31] | meaning it’s not gonna happen. | 意味着根本不可能发生 |
[19:34] | Look, Asher, just help a guy out. | 亚设 就帮我个忙吧 |
[19:36] | I said no. | 我拒绝 |
[19:37] | Asher? | 亚设 |
[19:38] | Why are you asking him for help? | 你为什么要找他帮忙 |
[19:40] | ‘Cause he could tell us what A.D.As | 因为他能告诉我们委员会里 |
[19:41] | or judges are on the panel. | 有哪些助理检察官和法官 |
[19:42] | Or you could just study. How hard is that? | 或者你可以努力学习 能有多难 |
[19:44] | And that applies to all of you. | 你们也是一样 |
[19:46] | Stay up all night if you have to, | 必要的话熬个通宵 |
[19:48] | but know that this is bigger than just a test. | 但要明白这不是仅仅为了考试 |
[19:50] | Anything? | 发现什么了没 |
[19:51] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[19:52] | Great. | 太好了 |
[19:55] | You leaving after that? | 她都这么说了你还走 |
[19:56] | Daycare’s about to close. | 日托要下班了 |
[19:58] | Single mom. I forgot. | 忘了你是单亲妈妈了 |
[19:59] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:00] | You know, you all don’t talk as quiet as you think. | 你们说话的声音没有你们想得那么小 |
[20:02] | Or you just like to eavesdrop. | 还是说你喜欢偷听 |
[20:07] | I grew up in a single-parent home. | 我是在单亲家庭中长大的 |
[20:10] | I know how tough that is, so just… | 我知道有多艰难 所以… |
[20:12] | don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别太苛责自己 |
[20:15] | Also, maybe the reason your kid’s not laughing yet | 还有 或许你的孩子还没有笑 |
[20:17] | is because you’re not funny. | 是因为你很无趣 |
[20:22] | Neither are you. | 你也一样 |
[20:24] | I haven’t seen this much traffic from a single user | 我从没见过单个用户短时间内在洋葱网络上 |
[20:26] | on the Tor network in a minute. | 有这么大的数据传输 |
[20:28] | Looks like it’s written in something other than C++. | 看上去不是用C++语言写的 |
[20:31] | Just tell me what it is. | 只要告诉我这是什么 |
[20:32] | It’s a drive with a browser | 这是一个自带浏览器的硬盘 |
[20:34] | that allows you to send e-mails anonymously. | 你可以用它发匿名电邮 |
[20:36] | Can you mess with it so they’re not anonymous? | 你能让邮件变得不匿名吗 |
[20:37] | I’ll need a day to crack it, but you’ll probably want me | 我需要一天时间破解 但你可能会希望我 |
[20:40] | to install a keylogger and a VNC server so — | 安装一个键盘记录器和一个VNC服务器 |
[20:42] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[20:44] | So you can see on your computer what he sees on his computer. | 你就可以在你的电脑上看到他电脑上的内容 |
[20:47] | 24 hours. No more. | 24小时 不能再长了 |
[21:07] | E·C医疗记录 勒西先生 附件是你要的记录 请查收 记录局 | |
[21:08] | 病人姓名 艾琳·考特曼 诊断 乳腺癌 复发 第四期 | |
[21:30] | You’ve reached Bonnie Winterbottom. | 我是邦尼·温特波顿 |
[21:31] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[21:34] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[21:35] | Everyone has a past. God knows I do, too. | 所有人都有过去 我也有 |
[21:39] | What matters is that you’re you. | 重要的是你就是你 |
[21:44] | And I really like that you, so… | 我真的喜欢那个你 所以 |
[21:48] | …call me. | 给我回电话 |
[21:57] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[22:00] | I know how you can out-kamikaze A.K. | 我知道应该怎么给基廷来个意外突袭了 |
[22:03] | The first witness on their list is Niles, not the secretary. | 他们的第一个证人是奈尔斯 不是那秘书 |
[22:06] | Why let them put anyone on the stand | 既然我们能换个方法定罪 |
[22:07] | when we can get a conviction another way? | 为什么还让他们的证人出庭 |
[22:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:10] | There’s something that A.K. wants | 基廷的目的不是赢这场官司 |
[22:11] | even more than winning this case. | 而是另有其它 |
[22:23] | Tell me we’re not here to make out. | 告诉我我们不是来亲热的 |
[22:25] | I want to make a deal. | 我是想达成协议 |
[22:28] | Voluntary manslaughter, 10 years. | 故意杀人 10年 |
[22:31] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[22:32] | Now, it’ll be damn hard to win your appeals | 要是你的学生挂了专业道德考试 |
[22:34] | if your students fail their ethics exam. | 你就很难赢得上诉了 |
[22:37] | And since I’ve worked with | 而我和所有评委会成员 |
[22:38] | about everyone appointed to that panel… | 都曾经公事过 |
[22:39] | The jury is on your side. | 陪审团是站在你那边的 |
[22:42] | You have no need to make a deal. | 你没有必要达成协议 |
[22:43] | Well, we both know you always have a trick up your sleeve. | 我们都知道你总是能想出新招 |
[22:47] | And I want to be the D.A., which means getting convictions. | 我想做地检 地检就是要定罪 |
[22:50] | Now, whether that’s in court or through a plea, | 不管是庭审还是达成认罪协议 |
[22:52] | it’s all the same to me. | 对我来说都一样 |
[23:01] | You’re more interesting than I thought. | 你比我想像中有意思多了 |
[23:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:15] | Did you tell him to offer me that deal? | 是你让他跟我提认罪协议的吗 |
[23:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:18] | Your boyfriend. Is this a setup? | 你男友 这是个圈套吗 |
[23:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:21] | Well, hey, it was a good idea. I’ll give you that. | 这是个好主意 我承认 |
[23:23] | We’re having a fight, Annalise. | 我们在吵架 安娜丽丝 |
[23:25] | I don’t know anything about a deal. | 我对协议一无所知 |
[23:30] | What’d he do? | 他怎么了 |
[23:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:32] | – Oh, did he cheat on you? – No. | -他出轨了 -不是 |
[23:37] | Asher told him we used to be together. | 亚设告诉了他我们之前在一起过 |
[23:41] | Why’d Asher do that? | 亚设为什么要那么做 |
[23:42] | It’s Asher. Why does he do anything? | 因为他是亚设 他不是一直这样 |
[23:49] | – Why didn’t you tell him? – What? | -你为什么没有告诉他 -什么 |
[23:51] | When Asher got the internship, Miller had the right to know. | 亚设拿到实习的时候 你就应该告诉米勒 |
[23:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:55] | Because he’s your boyfriend and your boss. | 因为他是你的男友 也是你上司 |
[23:57] | He’s not my boyfriend anymore. | 他现在不是我的男友了 |
[24:00] | You were right. I was stupid to think it could work. | 你说得对 我太傻了 以为我们能成 |
[24:06] | You’re scared he’s gonna run | 你是害怕当他发现 |
[24:07] | – when he finds out the rest. – Stop. | -其他事后会逃离 -别说了 |
[24:09] | Listen, I’m not saying that you need to tell him. | 听着 我不是说要让你告诉他 |
[24:11] | I’m not going to. | 我也不会告诉他 |
[24:12] | Pushing people away will only result | 把别人越推越远 |
[24:14] | in what you say you don’t want, Bonnie. | 只会让你更孤独 邦尼 |
[24:16] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道我该怎么办 |
[24:17] | Well, you say that you don’t want to be alone. | 你说你不想独自一人 |
[24:19] | At least, that’s what you told me. | 至少你是这么跟我说的 |
[24:23] | You’re more than what happened to you. | 发生在你身上不能决定你是谁 |
[24:32] | Are you going to take his deal? | 你会接受他的协议吗 |
[24:35] | No. It’ll screw my new boss. | 不 这会害了我的新老板 |
[24:39] | I’m a company man now. | 我现在是个上班族了 |
[24:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[24:56] | C&G kicked us out, so we’re studying here. | 律所把我们赶出来了 所以转场来这学习 |
[24:58] | Thanks for telling me. | 多谢转告 |
[24:59] | Cute nighty. | 睡衣不错 |
[25:05] | Thought people your age would be in bed by now. | 我以为你这个年纪的人已经睡觉了 |
[25:06] | I’m in your hood. Wanna grab a drink? | 我在你家附近 要喝一杯吗 |
[25:08] | Nah, man, I can’t. | 现在不行 |
[25:09] | I’m at a friend’s for study group. | 我在朋友家小组学习呢 |
[25:10] | You’re not gonna be there all night, though? | 你不至于一晚上都待那吧 |
[25:12] | I might, actually. | 很有可能会 |
[25:13] | I got it! | 成了 |
[25:15] | Annalise was right. I’m a genius! | 安娜丽丝说的没错 我是个天才 |
[25:17] | Who was that? | 刚是谁 |
[25:18] | Just someone from my clinic. I got to go. | 是法律中心的一个人 我得挂了 |
[25:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:27] | You find something? | 有发现了 |
[25:28] | Yeah. I went through the secretary’s e-mails. | 是的 我刚翻阅了秘书的所有邮件 |
[25:30] | She once got a message from ladybug@altafena.com. | 她曾收到一封邮件 |
[25:34] | Geniuses talk faster than this. | 天才快说重点 |
[25:36] | It’s Bethany’s secret e-mail. | 是贝瑟尼的秘密邮箱 |
[25:38] | She used it to talk to Andrew | 是她用来跟安德鲁联络的邮箱 |
[25:38] | 我也等不及想见你了 我跟N说我跟闺蜜们出去玩几天 所以我们能见了 你带手铐 我就带皮鞭 | |
[25:39] | because they were having an affair… | 他俩当时在偷情 |
[25:42] | a-a very kinky affair with whips and handcuffs | 重口味手铐小皮鞭的那种 |
[25:46] | and I’m guessing belts, too. | 我猜也有皮带 |
[25:51] | You found out your wife was screwing Andrew, | 你发现你妻子在跟安德鲁鬼混 |
[25:54] | so you killed him. | 所以你就杀了他 |
[25:57] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[25:58] | Niles, you’ve lied to us long enough. | 奈尔斯 你谎撒够了吗 |
[25:59] | Bethany killed him. | 贝瑟尼杀了他 |
[26:05] | Andrew told her that he was leaving the company. | 安德鲁跟她说他要离开公司 |
[26:08] | She knew that would destroy everything I’d built. | 她知道这会毁了我亲手创造的一切 |
[26:11] | And she loved me too much to let that happen. | 她爱我太深 不能让这发生 |
[26:14] | Only a psychopath would try to pin this on his own wife. | 只有疯子才会把责任推到自己妻子身上 |
[26:18] | Bethany will tell you. | 贝瑟尼会告诉你 |
[26:20] | She’s wanted to all along. | 她一直都想坦白 |
[26:24] | It was her belt, not mine. | 那是她的皮带 不是我的 |
[26:26] | And before you even suggest it, know that I will kill you both | 在你开口之前 我先声明如果牵扯到她 |
[26:31] | before letting her go away for this. | 我会杀了你们 |
[26:45] | You find out your co-counsel | 你发现你的合伙律师 |
[26:46] | used unethical means to win a trial. | 使用了不道德手段打赢了一场官司 |
[26:48] | If you expose them, your client also goes down. | 如果你曝光了他们 你的委托人也会遭殃 |
[26:51] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[26:53] | I would make an anonymous report to the ethics committee, | 我会向道德委员会匿名检举 |
[26:55] | detailing what I knew. | 知无不言 |
[26:56] | Let’s say your co-counsel was your supervisor. | 假如你的合伙律师是你的上级 |
[27:00] | I’d still have to turn them in. It’s my duty. | 我还是会举报 因为这是我的职责 |
[27:02] | What about your duty to your client? | 那你对委托人的职责呢 |
[27:04] | Who cares what Niles wants? | 谁在乎奈尔斯想要什么 |
[27:06] | We slip those e-mails to Miller, he gets released, | 把邮件透露给米勒 他就会被释放 |
[27:08] | his business stays afloat, and you get your money. | 公司继续经营 你也能拿到你的钱 |
[27:10] | In what world does he sign with C&G when we’ve sold him out? | 我们出卖他 他怎么可能还跟我们签约 |
[27:14] | When he realizes he’s a moron | 当他意识到自己是个白痴 |
[27:15] | for saving his wife over himself. | 才会为了救他妻子而不是自己 |
[27:16] | Your supervisor tells you to win your client’s trial | 你的上级让你为了打赢客户官司 |
[27:19] | by putting the blame on an innocent person. | 而去诬陷一个无辜的人 |
[27:21] | Do you do it? | 你会这么做吗 |
[27:22] | Just who exactly is this supervisor? | 这个上级是谁 |
[27:25] | It’s a hypothetical, Ms. Pratt. | 只是个假设 普拉特女士 |
[27:26] | Well, hypothetically, or in reality, | 好 假设 或者现实生活中 |
[27:30] | I’d find another strategy, since the ABA recommends | 我会另辟蹊径 因美国律师协会建议 |
[27:32] | lawyers avoid tarnishing the innocent. | 律师应避免诬蔑无辜者 |
[27:34] | Let’s find a new suspect, someone Niles fired once. | 找个新证人 被奈尔斯炒鱿鱼的人 |
[27:37] | Where do we find that person right now, | 现在还有一个小时开庭 |
[27:39] | when we have an hour until court? | 上哪儿找这么个人 |
[27:40] | You’ve found your client’s gun | 你在你上级的办公室里 |
[27:42] | in your supervisor’s office | 发现了你客户的枪 |
[27:43] | and are certain it’s the murder weapon. | 枪也很明显是作案凶器 |
[27:45] | Do you turn it in? | 你会上缴吗 |
[27:46] | How can I be sure it’s the murder weapon? | 我怎么确定这是作案凶器 |
[27:48] | It fits the police description. | 跟警察的描述相符 |
[27:49] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[27:50] | Rule 1.3 requires zealous advocacy. | 法则1.3要求积极辩护 |
[27:53] | The lawyer must give all benefit of the doubt to the client. | 律师在不能确定时必须假定委托人无罪 |
[27:55] | We use Andrew, say he killed himself by accident — | 我们用安德鲁 说他无意中杀死了自己 |
[27:57] | auto-erotic asphyxiation. | 自慰时窒息 |
[27:59] | Even though we never mentioned it in our opening? | 即使我们在开案陈词里并没有提到过 |
[28:01] | The jury’s gonna know we’re flailing. | 陪审团会知道我们是在挣扎 |
[28:03] | You want the jurors to like your client, | 你希望陪审团喜欢你的委托人 |
[28:05] | so your supervisor tells you to hire an actress | 于是你的上级让你雇个演员 |
[28:07] | to look like a loving spouse and sit behind them in trial. | 坐在他们身后 好像是被告忠贞不渝的配偶 |
[28:10] | Is this ethical? | 这样道德吗 |
[28:12] | A lawyer can’t be held responsible | 律师不应该对陪审团自己做出的猜测 |
[28:14] | if the jury makes assumptions. | 承担责任 |
[28:15] | …assumptions, which are an inherent part of human nature. | 承担责任 这是人的天性 |
[28:17] | …nature. | 天性 |
[28:18] | For example, did this assumption rise to the level of tampering? | 比如 这种假设会上升到干扰法庭的程度吗 |
[28:20] | …to the level of tampering? | 干扰法庭的程度吗 |
[28:22] | If it didn’t, then it’s not… | 如果不到 那这就不算 |
[28:23] | …technically unethical, although it is desperate. | 不道德 不过这仍是绝望之举 |
[28:25] | We have nothing. | 我们什么都没有 |
[28:27] | So unless you have a better idea, | 所以除非你有更好的主意 |
[28:28] | we have to go with self-harm. | 我们只能用自残这个策略 |
[28:32] | We don’t have nothing. | 我们不是什么都没有 |
[28:37] | We have the belt. | 我们有皮带 |
[28:40] | Let’s O.J. this. | 用O.J.辛普森案的策略吧 |
[28:43] | Ms. Reid, you stated that you don’t remember | 里德女士 你说你忘了罗兰德先生被杀的 |
[28:46] | where you were the night Mr. Rowland was murdered. | 那个晚上你在哪里 |
[28:49] | Do you still stand by that statement? | 你现在仍然坚持这个陈述吗 |
[28:51] | – Yes. – Got it. | -是的 -明白了 |
[28:52] | So, is it possible you don’t remember | 因此你也有可能忘了 |
[28:53] | strangling the victim with your belt? | 是你用你的皮带勒死了被害人 |
[28:55] | No, of course not! | 不 当然不是 |
[28:56] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[28:57] | There is no foundation for this line of attack. | 这个指控毫无依据 |
[28:59] | – How can the jury believe… – Sustained. | -你承认向警方说了谎 -反对有效 |
[29:00] | …anything that you say after you admitted lying to the police? | 陪审团又该如何相信你说的话 |
[29:03] | She’s ignoring you, Judge. | 法官阁下 她在无视您 |
[29:04] | Ms. Keating, the objection is sustained | 基廷女士 反对有效 |
[29:06] | until you provide the evidence to substantiate these claims. | 除非你能提供证据支持你的指控 |
[29:09] | I’m about to have evidence. | 我会有证据的 |
[29:11] | You just have to order Ms. Reid here to try on the belt. | 只要您命令里德女士把皮带系上 |
[29:14] | Objection. The witness isn’t on trial here. | 反对 在此受审的不是证人 |
[29:16] | The D.A. has established his theory | 地区检察官的理论是 |
[29:18] | that the owner of the belt committed the murder. | 谋杀是皮带的主人干的 |
[29:20] | We have broad discretion to prove our theory of defense. | 我们有充分的酌情决定权来证明我们的理论 |
[29:23] | You can’t think this is reasonable, Judge. | 您不会认为这是合理的要求吧 法官阁下 |
[29:25] | I think it’s the 6th Amendment, Mr. Miller. | 这是第六修正案给域被告的权利 米勒先生 |
[29:28] | I’ll allow it. | 我允许 |
[29:29] | Okay, but if the witness is forced to try on the belt, | 但如果证人被迫要系这皮带的话 |
[29:32] | I’m gonna demand the defendant does, too. | 我会要求被告也系一下 |
[29:34] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[29:35] | A defendant cannot be forced to self-incriminate. | 被告人不应该被迫自我指证 |
[29:38] | Self-incrimination only applies to testimony. | 自我指证仅仅针对出庭作证 |
[29:40] | That’s more prejudicial than probative, Judge. | 这是歧视而非试图获得依据 法官阁下 |
[29:42] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[29:43] | If the defense wants the witness to try on the belt, | 如果辩护方希望证人系上皮带 |
[29:45] | then Mr. Miller has the right to have the defendant do the same. | 那么米勒先生也有权要求被告这么做 |
[29:49] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[29:57] | Are we really doing this? | 你真想要这样做吗 |
[29:58] | Well, you hired me because I take big swings. | 你雇我不就是因为我能经历大阵仗吗 |
[30:10] | The defense agrees that Mr. Harrington can try on the belt, | 只要证人系 辩护方同意 |
[30:15] | as long as the witness does. | 哈灵顿先生也系 |
[30:31] | This doesn’t prove anything. | 这说明不了什么 |
[30:32] | – I didn’t hurt anyone. – Say no more, Ms. Reid. | -我没杀人 -不要说了 里德女士 |
[30:35] | Now, Mr. Harrington? | 现在该哈灵顿先生了 |
[31:12] | If it doesn’t fit, you must acquit. | 如果尺寸不对 你们必须宣告无罪 |
[31:15] | Quiet, Mr. Harrington. | 安静 哈灵顿先生 |
[31:18] | There will be no direct address to the jury by you | 无论是你还是法庭上其他任何人都不得直接 |
[31:21] | or anyone else in this courtroom. | 与陪审团对话 |
[31:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:26] | Your supervisor instructs you to destroy case files. | 你的上级要求你销毁案件文件 |
[31:28] | You suspect those files contained evidence | 你怀疑这些文件里有 |
[31:30] | of her own wrongdoings. | 她过失的证据 |
[31:32] | What do you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[31:33] | I would remind her that it’s my ethical duty | 我会提醒她 保证所有证据的安全完好 |
[31:35] | to keep all evidence safe and sound. | 是我的道德义务 |
[31:36] | What if this supervisor said she would fire you, though? | 那如果你的上级说她会炒了你呢 |
[31:42] | – What’s going on here? – Excuse me? | -你们想要干什么 -你说什么 |
[31:44] | Every single question has been about my supervisor — | 你们问的每一个问题都是关于我上级的 |
[31:49] | “she” — which leads me to believe that this so-called exam | “她” 这让我相信这所谓的考试 |
[31:52] | is actually just the governor’s personal attack | 无非是州长对基廷教授的 |
[31:55] | – on Professor Keating. – Let’s just keep on track. | -个人攻击罢了 -别跑题了 |
[31:57] | Think about how unethical that is, that we’re — | 想想这有多违反职业道德吧 我们 |
[31:59] | we’re wasting all of this time and these resources on this exam | 在这考试上浪费了这么多的时间和资源 |
[32:02] | when you could be hiring more lawyers for the indigent. | 这些资源可以用来给穷人们请更多律师 |
[32:07] | That’s why we students need to defend these people — | 正因为如此我们学生们才要去为他们辩护 |
[32:11] | because no one else is willing to help them. | 因为没有其他人帮助他们 |
[32:12] | But we want to help them. I want to help them. | 但是我们想帮他们 我想帮他们 |
[32:14] | So, why — why | 所以 为什么 为什么 |
[32:16] | are you making it more difficult for us to do that? | 你们要给我们设置障碍 |
[32:24] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对 对不起 |
[32:26] | Could you, uh — Could you repeat the question, please? | 能请你 能请你重复一下问题吗 |
[32:29] | Has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团有结论了吗 |
[32:34] | We have, Your Honor. | 有了 法官阁下 |
[32:38] | To count one, first-degree murder, | 第一项指控 一级谋杀 |
[32:42] | we, the jury, find Niles Harrington… | 陪审团 判定奈尔斯·哈灵顿 |
[32:46] | guilty. | 有罪 |
[33:03] | How long have you been Stage 4? | 你晚期多久了 |
[33:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:07] | You’re taking Lipodox. | 你在吃微脂体小红莓 |
[33:11] | My wife only lived another few months | 医生给我妻子开了这个药之后 |
[33:12] | after they put her on that. | 她只多活了几个月 |
[33:14] | I need you to go. | 你走吧 |
[33:16] | You really wanna take this lie to your grave? | 你真的想把这个谎言带到坟墓里吗 |
[33:17] | I said leave. | 我让你走 |
[33:18] | Some people would say keeping this secret | 有些人会说你生病就是因为 |
[33:20] | is what made you sick. | 隐瞒这个秘密 |
[33:22] | You agree? | 你同意吗 |
[33:27] | You want peace, don’t you? | 你想要平静 不是吗 |
[33:30] | Clear your conscience. | 洗净你的良心 |
[33:33] | He said he was the baby’s grandfather. | 他说他是孩子的外祖父 |
[33:36] | It’s a woman in that picture. | 照片上是一个女人 |
[33:37] | She was the mother, according to him. | 据他所说 她是孩子的母亲 |
[33:40] | She panicked after the birth | 生完孩子她很慌 |
[33:42] | and dropped the baby at the hospital, | 就把宝宝遗弃在了医院 |
[33:44] | but she wanted him back, | 但后来她想找回宝宝 |
[33:46] | and he didn’t want her to get in trouble with the police. | 他不想让警察找她麻烦 |
[33:51] | I was trying to do the right thing for the baby. | 我只是为了孩子好 |
[34:00] | Was it her? | 是她吗 |
[34:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:16] | It’s not over, Niles. | 还没有结束 奈尔斯 |
[34:17] | We can file a motion for a new trial, | 我们可以提交动议申请再次庭审 |
[34:19] | argue the jury had bias. | 辩护点是陪审团有偏见 |
[34:20] | It was the book. | 是因为那本书 |
[34:21] | They hated me before they ever knew me. | 他们在认识我之前就讨厌我 |
[34:23] | They wouldn’t hate you if you’d let us tell them the truth. | 如果你肯让我们说出事实他们就不会讨厌你 |
[34:25] | Never. | 不可能 |
[34:26] | She killed to protect the money she’d lose | 如果他离开公司她就会损失钱 |
[34:28] | if he left the company, not because she loved you. | 她杀人是因为钱 不是因为她爱你 |
[34:31] | You don’t know love at all. I do. | 你一点都不懂爱 我懂 |
[34:34] | That’s what matters to me, not my damn business, | 对我来说最重要的是爱 不是什么鬼生意 |
[34:37] | not my reputation, | 也不是名誉 |
[34:39] | but dying knowing that I truly gave myself to somebody else. | 是在临死前知道我把自己交给了另一个人 |
[34:59] | Christopher! | 克里斯多弗 |
[35:01] | Oh, Christopher, my favorite little mister. | 克里斯多弗 我最喜欢的小伙子 |
[35:03] | Look at that yummy little face! | 看这鲜嫩的小脸 |
[35:05] | What’s up, little man? | 你好呀 小伙子 |
[35:06] | You get kicked out of daycare again? | 你又被日托赶出来了吗 |
[35:10] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[35:12] | – Great news. – We passed our ethics exam? | -好消息 -我们通过职业道德考试了 |
[35:14] | Semi-decent news. | 没那么好的消息 |
[35:16] | Mr. Crawford just hired me full-time to work at C&G. | 克劳福德先生刚刚雇佣了我在律所全职工作 |
[35:19] | W-Wait. I’m sorry. | 等 等等 不好意思 |
[35:20] | Are you — Are you sure that you want to work here again? | 你 你确定你还想来这里工作吗 |
[35:23] | Uh, if it means being able to afford rings | 如果可以让我买得起戒指 |
[35:24] | that don’t cause gangrene, then hell yeah. | 又不用让手指坏死 当然要 |
[35:28] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[35:29] | I got your exam results back. | 我拿到你们的测试结果了 |
[35:32] | You all passed. | 你们都通过了 |
[35:36] | Oh, my God, look at Christopher! | 天啊 看克里斯多弗 |
[35:41] | You’re laughing! | 你笑了 |
[35:42] | I didn’t think he could get any cuter. | 没想到他还可以更可爱 |
[35:43] | Why is it a big deal? | 为什么你们都这么在意他笑 |
[35:45] | He just laughed for the first time. | 这是他第一次笑 |
[35:47] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[35:48] | He laughs for me all the time. | 他一直都会对我笑 |
[36:01] | In what world does a jury vote guilty after that? | 就这样陪审团怎么还会投有罪 |
[36:04] | They hated Niles more than we did. | 他们比我们更讨厌奈尔斯 |
[36:06] | I didn’t think that was possible. | 我以前觉得不可能 |
[36:12] | He’s a big boy. | 他不是个孩子 |
[36:14] | He can clean up his own mess. | 可以收拾自己的烂摊子 |
[36:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:19] | You taking Niles’ advice in those heels? | 你听了奈尔斯的建议穿了高跟鞋 |
[36:22] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[36:23] | I’m going salsa dancing at the Dominicano alone. | 我要一个人去多米尼加跳萨尔萨舞 |
[36:27] | – Unless you wanna come? – Oh, God, no. | -你想去吗 -不去 |
[36:28] | I got a couch and bowl of pasta waiting for me. | 家里有沙发和意面等着我 |
[36:31] | We lost the Harrington trial. | 哈灵顿的庭审输了 |
[36:34] | No, uh, just give me some time. | 不用 给我点时间 |
[36:37] | I’m meeting some more potential clients. | 我约了一些潜在客户 |
[36:41] | Next week. | 下周 |
[36:45] | So, does this actually count as a “W”? | 所以真的赢了吗 |
[36:47] | ‘Cause it seems like we kind of lucked into this verdict. | 因为看起来更像是我们撞了大运 |
[36:49] | Well, the jury said we won. That’s all that matters. | 陪审团说我们赢了 那就够了 |
[36:51] | When you say “we,” | 你刚才说”我们” |
[36:52] | do you mean that I’ve graduated to a permanent job? | 意思是我得到了固定职位 |
[36:55] | – Fine. – Dude! | -好吧 -哥们 |
[36:56] | Team Miller for life! | 永远支持米勒 |
[37:02] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[37:12] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:14] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[37:15] | Stop. This was my fault. | 别说了 这是我的错 |
[37:17] | – I overreacted. – I overreacted. | -我反应过度了 -我反应过度了 |
[37:19] | – Bonnie — – You don’t need to apologize. | -邦尼 -你不用道歉 |
[37:20] | I do. | 我要道歉 |
[37:22] | I will never talk to you that way again. | 我永远不会再那样和你说话了 |
[37:24] | And I don’t want to talk to you that way again. | 我也不想再那样和你说话了 |
[37:27] | Just… | 只是… |
[37:29] | I need you to know I’m complicated. | 我想告诉你 我很复杂 |
[37:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:33] | Really complicated, | 真的很复杂 |
[37:35] | and that scares me, ’cause this — | 所以我很害怕 因为这 |
[37:39] | us — I don’t want to screw it up. | 我们 我不想搞砸了 |
[37:42] | Nothing’s screwed up. I promise. | 没有搞砸 我保证 |
[37:56] | So, could you do it? | 你办妥了吗 |
[37:58] | I’m not gonna lie. | 说实话 |
[37:59] | I’m a little hurt you asked that. | 你这么问可让我有点伤心了 |
[38:02] | Give a straight answer for once. | 回答得痛快点 |
[38:03] | All right. I was able to install the keylogger | 好吧 我安装了键盘记录器 |
[38:06] | and the remote desktop server on the box. | 和远程桌面服务器 |
[38:08] | So, from now on, anything that he types | 所以从现在开始 你能看到所有 |
[38:10] | or sees on his screen, you’ll see, too. | 他输入的文字或他在屏幕上看到的内容 |
[38:13] | But he won’t know I’m looking? | 但是他不知道我在看 |
[38:15] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[38:24] | – Why are you here? – What are you doing here? | -你怎么会在这里 -你来干什么 |
[38:26] | I was just seeing if Doucheface wanted to hang. | 我来看看二货脸有空没 |
[38:29] | You? | 你呢 |
[38:31] | I-I had to drop off an outline. | 我来送大纲的 |
[38:34] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[38:39] | I’m so stupid. | 我真蠢 |
[38:41] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[38:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:48] | People don’t like me. | 人们不喜欢我 |
[38:52] | Especially Tegan. | 特别是泰根 |
[38:54] | She liked me for a second, but now she hates me. | 她曾经喜欢我 但现在她恨我 |
[38:57] | Okay, stop. | 别这样 |
[38:59] | Are you annoying sometimes? Hell yeah. | 你有时候烦人吗 当然了 |
[39:02] | But if you think coming here and knocking on Asher’s door, | 但如果你来这里是想敲开亚设 |
[39:05] | hoping he’ll tell you he likes you | 希望他告诉你他喜欢你 |
[39:06] | or maybe even ask him to take you back… | 或者让他重新接纳你… |
[39:09] | I-I wasn’t gonna do that. | 我没想这么做 |
[39:16] | Okay, maybe I was. | 好吧 也许有想过 |
[39:23] | Well, don’t. | 别这么想 |
[39:25] | It’s not fair to him. | 这对他来说不公平 |
[39:29] | You still mad at Laurel? | 你还对劳拉生气吗 |
[39:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:34] | ‘Cause you miss her? | 因为你想她吗 |
[39:40] | Get up, drunky. | 起来 醉鬼 |
[39:41] | I’ll drive you home before you make a fool of yourself. | 趁你还没有出洋相 赶紧送你回家吧 |
[39:51] | Hey, Ma. | 妈妈 |
[39:56] | I just need you to teach me how to clone a flip phone. | 我只是想让你教我复制翻盖手机 |
[39:58] | The whole point of having a flip phone | 用翻盖手机的目的 |
[40:00] | is to avoid being cloned, hacked, | 本来就是为了 不被你这种人 |
[40:02] | or monitored by someone like you. | 复制 黑掉 或者监控 |
[40:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:47] | I didn’t want to tell you till I found out more. | 我本来想查到更多情况再告诉你 |
[40:52] | This is Denver’s file on Bonnie. | 这是丹沃掌握的邦尼的档案 |
[40:55] | There’s a DNA test in it that says Bonnie’s kid | DNA检测显示邦尼的孩子 |
[40:57] | might still be alive. | 可能还活着 |
[41:03] | I looked into it and found this. | 我查了一下后发现了这个 |
[41:08] | It’s Bonnie. | 这是邦尼 |
[41:12] | – She kidnapped her own son from the hospital. – No. | -她从医院偷走了她自己的孩子 -不 |
[41:16] | The baby was never dead, Annalise, I’m telling you. | 那孩子根本没有死 安娜丽丝 相信我 |
[41:17] | No. | 不 |
[41:19] | This is not Bonnie. | 这不是邦尼 |
[41:23] | This is her sister. | 这是她妹妹 |
[41:30] | All right, gather ’round, party people! | 大家伙 聚过来 |
[41:32] | It’s time for that special moment | 特殊的时刻到了 |
[41:34] | I like to call the “boy-quet” toss. | 我喜欢称之为”新郎扔花” |
[41:36] | Where are my two lovebirds at? | 我们的小情侣在哪里 |
[41:39] | Come on up to the front, gentlemen. | 到前面来 先生们 |
[41:41] | Ah, there’s one of my grooms. | 这是其中一位新郎 |
[41:43] | Where’s the other? | 另一位呢 |
[41:48] | Anyone seen my husband? | 有人看到我丈夫了吗 |
[41:51] | Come on, folks. Let’s make some noise to get his attention. | 伙计们 给点掌声 吸引他的注意 |
[41:59] | Oliver to the dance floor. | 请奥利弗到舞池中央 |
[42:02] | Oliver to the dance floor. | 请奥利弗到舞池中央 |
[42:08] | Now, you can’t get cold feet after you say “I do,” Oliver. | 你说完”我愿意”可就不能反悔了 奥利弗 |
[42:13] | Oliver? Where you at, buddy? | 奥利弗 你在哪里 伙计 |