时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The whole point of having a flip phone | 用翻盖手机的目的 |
[00:03] | is to avoid being monitored by someone like you. | 本来就是为了不被你这种人监控 |
[00:06] | I was able to install the keylogger. | 我安装了键盘记录器 |
[00:08] | Anything that he sees on his screen, | 你能看到所有他在屏幕上 |
[00:10] | – you’ll see, too. – Why are you here? | -看到的内容 -你怎么会在这里 |
[00:11] | I’m not gonna stand here and let you bully me. | 我可不会任由你欺负我 |
[00:13] | – It’s why Bonnie left you. – Who’s Bonnie? | -所以邦尼才会离开你 -邦尼是谁 |
[00:14] | The only victim is Gerald Reinhoff, | 唯一的牺牲品是杰罗德·莱因霍夫 |
[00:17] | the man that your client beat to death. | 你的当事人把他打死了 |
[00:19] | I just need to make a phone call. | 我只是要打个电话 |
[00:21] | Like the one you made to get me back in? | 就像你把我弄回学校的那通电话 |
[00:22] | You helped me with a Supreme Court win, Connor. | 你帮我赢得了最高法院的胜利 康纳尔 |
[00:24] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是你在这里的原因 |
[00:25] | I’m going salsa dancing at The Dominicano. | 我要一个人去多米尼加跳萨尔萨舞 |
[00:27] | You wanna come? | 你想去吗 |
[00:28] | We lost the Harrington trial. | 哈灵顿的庭审输了 |
[00:29] | This file on Bonnie. | 邦尼的档案 |
[00:30] | She kidnapped her own son from the hospital. | 从医院偷走了她自己的孩子 |
[00:32] | This is not Bonnie. This is her sister. | 这不是邦尼 这是她妹妹 |
[00:34] | There’s one of my grooms. Where’s the other? | 这是其中一位新郎 另一位呢 |
[00:37] | Anyone seen my husband? | 有人看到我丈夫了吗 |
[01:12] | Annalise! | 安娜丽丝 |
[01:12] | – I’m so happy you’re here! – Oh, you know what? | -你来了我很高兴 -我觉得吧 |
[01:15] | This is stupid. I should go. | 这太蠢了 我还是走了吧 |
[01:16] | No, stay. Get out here. | 别 留下了 别跑 |
[01:19] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:22] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[01:23] | This is not Bonnie. | 这不是邦尼 |
[01:27] | This is her sister. | 这是她妹妹 |
[01:32] | Who’s her sister? | 她妹妹是谁 |
[01:32] | Why the hell do you still have Denver’s files? | 丹沃的档案怎么还在你手上 |
[01:35] | – I’m a detective. I follow leads. – No. | -我是侦探 我会跟进线索 -不 |
[01:37] | I think you finally want to get the upper hand on me. | 我觉得你是终于想要压我一头了 |
[01:38] | I’m here now, telling you everything I know. | 但是我却来把一切都告诉你 |
[01:40] | You don’t know anything! | 你什么都不知道 |
[01:41] | – Alejandro! Baila con ella. – No, no, no. | -亚利山德罗 陪她跳舞 -不 不 |
[01:44] | I’m just here to watch. | 我就是来看看的 |
[01:46] | Alejandro’s the best teacher out there. | 亚利山德罗是最好的老师 |
[01:48] | You two go, go. I’ll be over here. | 你们跳吧 我在旁边看着 |
[01:59] | – You knew all about this? – God, no! | -你知道这事 -我不知道 |
[02:00] | – Bonnie knows? – Of course not. | -邦尼知道吗 -当然不知道 |
[02:03] | She had the baby when she was 15. | 她怀孕的时候才15岁 |
[02:04] | Her father said it was born dead. | 她爸爸说生下来就是死的 |
[02:05] | – She needs to know. – No. | -我们应该告诉她 -不行 |
[02:07] | Her sister knows what happened. | 她妹妹知道是怎么回事 |
[02:08] | Her sister is trash. | 她妹妹是个废物 |
[02:10] | She probably sold the baby for smack. | 也许把孩子都给卖了 |
[02:12] | – It’s her kid, Annalise. – Her kid who was a product of rape. | -那是她的孩子 -她是被强奸受孕的 |
[02:16] | Where’s her sister live? | 她妹妹住在哪里 |
[02:17] | Why do you care? | 你管这么多干什么 |
[02:18] | – So we can find out what happened. – No. | -这样才能知道到底怎么回事 -不行 |
[02:20] | What if Denver’s got information that could hurt Bonnie? | 万一丹沃掌握了会伤害邦尼的信息呢 |
[02:21] | It’s gonna come out. | 迟早会暴出来的 |
[02:22] | Only if you keep digging. | 你继续挖下去才会暴出来 |
[02:24] | You can’t run from it. You got to tell her. | 你不能逃避 你应该告诉她 |
[02:33] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[02:34] | No. I’m happy here. | 不了 我这样挺开心的 |
[02:36] | You didn’t drag your ass down here to be wallpaper. | 你跑来可不是为了当雕塑的 |
[02:38] | Get out of your head and in your body. | 别想事情了 让身体动起来 |
[02:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:58] | There it is. | 没错 |
[03:00] | I knew she had it in her! | 我就知道你可以跳 |
[03:27] | Here. Electrolytes. | 给 电解质 |
[03:31] | Or I could just cut off my head. | 我也可以把头给砍了 |
[03:33] | How did you get so hungover? | 你怎么会这么醉 |
[03:34] | Tegan. | 泰根 |
[03:36] | You went drinking with her? | 你跟她喝酒去了 |
[03:38] | I drank to get over her. Then I went to Asher’s. | 我因为她才喝的酒 然后去了亚设家 |
[03:41] | – What? – I didn’t see him. | -什么 -没见到他 |
[03:42] | Frank stopped me. | 弗兰克阻止了我 |
[03:43] | Why was Frank at Asher’s? | 弗兰克怎么会在亚设家 |
[03:45] | Because you broke his heart | 因为你伤了他的心 |
[03:48] | and now he’s desperate for friends. | 他现在急需朋友 |
[03:50] | And so now you need to stay away from him | 所以就像我需要远离亚设一样 |
[03:52] | just like I need to stay away from Asher. | 你也需要远离弗兰克 |
[03:55] | Starting today, we are going to be good people | 从今天开始 我们要做个好人 |
[03:57] | who respect boundaries and focus on our fabstinence. | 尊重界限 好好禁欲 |
[04:02] | Book a venue already. | 快订场地 |
[04:02] | Otherwise you’re gonna end up | 不然你就得参加 |
[04:03] | with the saddest wedding in gay history. | 同性恋历史上最可悲的婚礼了 |
[04:05] | You’re sad for caring this much. | 你这么关心才可悲 |
[04:07] | Here, I’ve compiled a list of some affordable, | 我列出了一些价格不高 |
[04:09] | yet non-traditional options. | 也不传统的选择 |
[04:11] | Philadelphia National Cemetery? | 费城国家公墓 |
[04:13] | – It’s very popular. – Okay, look, | -很受欢迎的 -听着 |
[04:14] | no wedding planning | 先打赢老内特的官司 |
[04:15] | until after we win Nate Senior’s case! | 然后再安排婚礼的事 |
[04:18] | – Can we please stop yelling? – Finally! | -能别喊了吗 -总算起来了 |
[04:21] | – 15 minutes, we’re leaving. – Hurrying. | -15分钟后出发 -马上就好 |
[04:24] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[04:25] | Because I’m the best best man, | 因为我是最好的伴郎 |
[04:27] | and I’m trying to make sure that our lovebirds | 正在想办法让这一对小情人 |
[04:28] | get to cracking on the wedding. | 拥有一场美好的婚礼 |
[04:29] | Oh, Oli, that reminds me — | 奥利 想起来了 |
[04:30] | I need your feedback on my “Plus one” options. | 我需要你看看我的女伴选项 |
[04:32] | I wanna make sure that you like my date. | 我得确保你喜欢我的女伴 |
[04:33] | A, stop trying to make Michaela jealous. | 首先 别总想着让米凯拉嫉妒了 |
[04:35] | And B, we can’t afford plus ones. | 其次 携伴出席的钱我们付不起 |
[04:37] | – What if I share my food with her? – Are you serious? | -那我把自己吃的分给她呢 -真的吗 |
[04:38] | We are poor. Now move. | 我们很穷的 快让开 |
[04:42] | I’ll let you poop. | 您大便吧 |
[04:43] | – That’s not what I was going to — – Bye, stinky! | -我没想要… -回见啦臭臭 |
[04:46] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[04:46] | So, guess who’s now | 猜猜看 是哪位临时地检 |
[04:48] | the official permanent interim D.A.? | 现在得到了正式任命 |
[04:51] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[04:52] | I just got the call from the Judge’s panel. | 我刚接到法官委员会的电话 |
[04:57] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[04:57] | We deserve it. | 我们应得的 |
[04:59] | God knows I could not have gotten here without you. | 没有你我肯定做不到 |
[05:03] | Which leads me to this. | 所以我准备了这个 |
[05:10] | Bonnie Winterbottom… | 邦尼·温特波顿 |
[05:11] | Ron, please stand up. | 罗恩 拜托站起来 |
[05:12] | …will you please make our relationship official | 请问你是否愿意通过签署这份人资表单 |
[05:16] | by signing this H.R. form? | 将我们的关系正式化 |
[05:19] | I hate you. | 讨厌 |
[05:21] | Since I have the job, | 我都拿到职位了 |
[05:22] | I see no reason why we can’t go public. | 没有理由不公开我们的关系 |
[05:28] | Let me think about it. | 让我想想吧 |
[05:30] | Great. | 好的 |
[05:36] | We’re not speaking? | 一句话不说 |
[05:38] | I’m preparing your father’s case. | 我在准备令尊的案子 |
[05:41] | Or did you forget | 还是说你忘了 |
[05:41] | I put my entire career on the line for you two? | 我把自己的事业都押在你们身上了 |
[05:47] | There she is! | 她在这儿啊 |
[05:48] | You ready to knock out some more white folks | 准备好再次在法庭上 |
[05:50] | in court again? | 大杀白佬了吗 |
[05:51] | You know that’s all I look forward to. | 那正是我想要的 |
[05:54] | We’re using an insanity defense at trial, | 我们打算在庭审时以精神病进行辩护 |
[05:57] | so the judge wants us to find proof | 所以法官希望我们能找到证据 |
[05:58] | of your mental state at the time of the murder. | 证明谋杀时你的精神状态 |
[06:00] | We’re gonna need you to do a psychiatric evaluation. | 我们需要给你做一份精神病评估 |
[06:03] | Uh, well, I-I feel strong now. | 我感觉自己现在很强大 |
[06:05] | Strong mind, strong body. | 无论是心智还是身体 |
[06:07] | This psychiatrist is going to be | 这位精神科医师将会 |
[06:08] | asking you about the past — | 问及你的过去 |
[06:10] | specifically about how you felt | 尤其是你在凶案前后 |
[06:12] | before and after the murder. | 自己的感受 |
[06:14] | Here’s some possible questions. | 这些是可能问到的问题 |
[06:15] | Just read them through | 过一遍 |
[06:16] | and see if it refreshes your memory. | 看看是否能重唤记忆 |
[06:21] | I’m not trying to remember back then, Annalise. | 我可不打算记起那时的情形 安娜丽丝 |
[06:24] | You’ve survived more than bad memories. | 比那些糟糕记忆更可怕的事情你都挺过来了 |
[06:27] | – You can handle it. – Okay, okay. | -你能应付的 -行吧 行吧 |
[06:29] | I’ll study my ass off. | 我会好好研究的 |
[06:31] | Anything to get outta here and on your couch. | 只要能出狱睡到你家 |
[06:34] | Well, as long as you don’t snore like you used to. | 只要你别像以前那样打呼噜就成 |
[06:37] | It’s worse now. Believe that? | 更严重了 能信吗 |
[06:42] | Why does he think he’s gonna be staying on your couch? | 他怎么会认为能住到你家去 |
[06:44] | ‘Cause I was gonna tell him after his psych eval. | 因为我本打算评估后再告诉他 |
[06:46] | He needs to know now that the best-case scenario | 现在就应该让他知道 最好的结果 |
[06:48] | is that he goes to a mental facility. | 也是进入精神病院 |
[06:50] | Are you hearing yourself right now? | 听到你自己说的话了吗 |
[06:53] | It’s not the same. | 不一样 |
[06:55] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[06:56] | You tell Bonnie. I’ll tell my pops. | 你告诉邦尼 我就告诉老爸 |
[06:57] | If you want her to know so badly, | 既然你那么想她知道 |
[06:59] | why’d you come to me? | 还来找我做什么 |
[07:00] | Because you know her better. | 因为你比我更了解她 |
[07:01] | Oh, so you want me to do your dirty work — | 所以你想我来替你干脏活是吗 |
[07:03] | first Bonnie, now I have to save your father? | 先是邦尼 现在我又得拯救你父亲 |
[07:06] | He’s the reason I did this, Annalise. | 我做这些都是因为他 安娜丽丝 |
[07:08] | You pushed me to talk to him again. | 是你促使我和他恢复联系的 |
[07:10] | Now here I am, every week visiting, | 如今我每周都来探视 |
[07:13] | finally feeling like I’m getting my pops back. | 终于感觉老爸又回来了 |
[07:16] | Maybe Bonnie’s son deserves the same chance. | 或许邦尼的儿子也该享有同样的机会 |
[07:18] | It’s not the same. | 不一样的 |
[07:19] | At least let Bonnie decide that. | 起码该由她来决定 |
[07:20] | She doesn’t want to know any of this. | 她不想知道这些 |
[07:22] | – How do you know that? – I don’t! | -你怎么知道的 -我不知道 |
[07:24] | But you don’t have a right | 但你也无权 |
[07:25] | to mess with anyone else’s trauma. | 乱揭别人伤疤 |
[07:29] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 赶紧走吧 |
[07:39] | Hey. So I’m going through his E-mails. | 我查了他的邮箱 |
[07:42] | There’s nothing about her on his computer. | 电脑上没有任何东西和她有关 |
[07:43] | It’s just crap about law school or jail reform. | 全是关于法学院和监狱改革的东西 |
[07:47] | Don’t talk down to me. | 别把我当傻子 |
[07:49] | Gotta go. | 先挂了 |
[07:56] | – Hi. – Come right in. | -好啊 -请进 |
[07:57] | I told work I was at the dentist. | 我请假说要去看牙医 |
[07:59] | I found a program to hack flip phones. | 我找到黑入翻盖手机的方法了 |
[08:01] | Oh, I already took care of that. | 我已经解决了 |
[08:03] | – How? – I found a nerd nerdier than you. | -怎么做到的 -找了一个比你水平高的 |
[08:05] | Name’s Otis. | 名叫欧提斯 |
[08:07] | Otis? | 欧提斯 |
[08:08] | So Otis | 这么说欧提斯 |
[08:09] | knows why you’re hacking Gabriel Maddox, | 都知道你黑加布里尔·马多克斯的原因 |
[08:11] | but you won’t tell me? | 但你却不肯告诉我 |
[08:14] | What? | 什么 |
[08:15] | Annalise’s student Gabriel has a flip phone. | 阿娜丽丝的学生加布里尔就有翻盖手机 |
[08:18] | And nothing you do is never not shady, so… | 而且你做什么事都是鬼鬼祟祟的 所以 |
[08:20] | I got no clue what you’re talking about, Oli. | 我完全不知道你在说些什么 奥利 |
[08:23] | Fine. I’ll ask Annalise. | 行吧 我去问安娜丽丝 |
[08:25] | Hold up. | 慢着 |
[08:27] | Come upstairs. | 来上楼 |
[08:32] | You want the truth or not? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[08:42] | Annalise has me do background checks | 安娜丽丝让我给她所有的学生 |
[08:43] | on all her students. | 做了个背景调查 |
[08:45] | That includes everyone at the clinic. Maddox, too. | 包括马多克斯在内的法律中心的所有人 |
[08:48] | He was arrested for “Felony assault”? | 他曾因”故意伤害重罪”被捕 |
[08:50] | Charges were dropped. | 指控被撤消了 |
[08:51] | Probably just a protest brawl. | 可能只是个抗议示威罢了 |
[08:54] | Then why did you want to clone his phone? | 那你为什么要克隆他的电话 |
[08:56] | Annalise is an enemy of the state now. | 安娜丽丝现在是国家公敌 |
[08:58] | What if the Governor’s using a law student as a mole | 指不定政府安插了一个法学生当内鬼 |
[09:00] | to tank her appeals? | 来把她拉下马 |
[09:01] | So, if you look into all of Annalise’s students, | 所以 如果你调查过安娜丽丝所有的学生 |
[09:03] | – does that mean me too? – Of course. | -是不是意味着包括我 -当然 |
[09:05] | And I gotta say, Oli, | 我得说一句 奥利弗 |
[09:07] | even I don’t have a porn library that big. | 我的小黄片库存都没你的多 |
[09:08] | Please stop talking. | 行了行了 |
[09:18] | What is all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[09:20] | Who cares! | 谁在乎 |
[09:22] | The hangover gods have answered my prayers. | 宿醉之神肯定听到了我的祈祷 |
[09:23] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[09:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:30] | What, are you paleo or something? | 怎么 你在遵循史前饮食法吗 |
[09:32] | I don’t eat oppression. | 我不吃压迫得来的食物 |
[09:33] | Pace yourselves! | 慢点吃 |
[09:34] | The CEO of Ruthie’s Burgers is 30 minutes out. | 露茜汉堡的执行总裁还有三十分钟就到了 |
[09:37] | Let’s make sure that you’re all | 我们得保证大家 |
[09:37] | still happily eating when she arrives. | 在她到的时候正开心地吃着汉堡 |
[09:40] | Ruth Stevenson is coming here? | 露丝·史蒂文森要来这里 |
[09:41] | You know her name? I’m impressed. | 你知道她 让我刮目相看 |
[09:42] | And that’s what today is all about — | 今天的重点就是这个 |
[09:43] | impressing Ms. Stevenson as she looks for new counsel. | 在史蒂文森小姐选新律师时给她留个好印象 |
[09:46] | Just curious. | 我就随口一问 |
[09:47] | Why would you want to sign a client | 你为什么要接手一个 |
[09:48] | whose company is in the middle of a boycott? | 公司正在被抵制的委托人 |
[09:50] | Is that still a thing? | 这事还没消停呢 |
[09:50] | Some manager fired all of his black employees | 有个经理解雇了他所有的黑人职员 |
[09:52] | after falsely accusing them of stealing. | 借口是个莫须有的盗窃罪名 |
[09:54] | – It should still be a thing. – Okay. | -还没消停呢 -好吧 |
[09:55] | You can’t blame an entire corporation | 但你不能因为一个糟糕的经理 |
[09:57] | because of one bad manager, especially when there’s | 就把罪名怪在整个公司头上 尤其是 |
[09:59] | a billion-dollar account at stake. | 这一单就能赚上十几亿 |
[10:01] | Someone really did their homework. | 看来有人做过功课了 |
[10:02] | I worked at a Ruthie’s Burgers when I was in high school. | 我在高中的时候在鲁茜汉堡打过工 |
[10:04] | So if you need any help wooing Ms. Stevenson… | 所以如果你需要有人来讨好史蒂文森小姐 |
[10:06] | Annalise needs us to help | 安娜丽丝需要我们帮助 |
[10:07] | with Nate Senior’s case, Michaela. | 她解决老内特的案子 米凯拉 |
[10:09] | Annalise knows there is no clinic | 安娜丽丝很清楚要是没有大公司的案子 |
[10:10] | without corporate clients footing the bill. | 做支柱 法律中心根本无法立足 |
[10:13] | Will you make yourself available? | 你可以帮助我吗 |
[10:15] | Gladly. | 乐意至极 |
[10:31] | I figured you’d be starving | 你昨晚把地板都撕了 |
[10:32] | the way you tore up the floor last night. | 我估计你肯定饿坏了 |
[10:34] | I was just trying to keep up with you. | 我只是想赶上你 |
[10:36] | You’re not close to keeping up with me. | 你离我还有十万八千里呢 |
[10:38] | But maybe with a little practice… | 不过再努力努力也不是不可能 |
[10:39] | Hey, I was just coming to tell you | 我只想过来知会你一下 |
[10:41] | about our potential client, but I see you’re already enjoying. | 我们的潜在客户 不过你已经吃得很欢实了 |
[10:45] | Mm. It tastes like ass. | 屎一般难吃 |
[10:47] | See, that irresistible charm is precisely why | 瞧 你这种无人能挡的魅力正是为什么 |
[10:50] | I want you to join me and Ms. Stevenson for lunch. | 我希望你能参与我和史蒂文森小姐的午餐 |
[10:53] | And she wants to meet | 再说了 她也想见见 |
[10:54] | – the famous Supreme Court winner — – I can’t. | -那个有名的最高法院赢家 -不行 |
[10:55] | I’m prepping for a face-case trial. | 我在为”门面案例”做准备 |
[10:57] | We lost the Harrington account, Annalise. | 我们丢了哈灵顿这个客户 安娜丽丝 |
[11:00] | We sign Ruthie’s, that’ll help make up for that loss. | 要是能和露茜汉堡签约 我们还能挽回损失 |
[11:03] | Can you try to bring her to my office? | 你能带她来我的办公室吗 |
[11:05] | I mean, I’m better in small doses. | 简短见一面效果更好 |
[11:07] | Fine. But you’re coming with me. | 行吧 但你得跟我来 |
[11:11] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[11:18] | Hey. Do we believe Frank? | 我们能相信弗兰克吗 |
[11:20] | Who knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[11:21] | But my question is, | 我的问题是 |
[11:22] | did you know Annalise does background checks | 你知不知道安娜丽丝对她所有的学生 |
[11:23] | – on all her students? – Yeah. | -都做了背景调查 -知道 |
[11:25] | It’s how she picks her inner circle. | 她借此挑选圈内人 |
[11:27] | So what’d she find that made her pick you? | 那你是因为什么才进了她的圈子 |
[11:30] | Well, you know, nothing, other than I’m smart. | 没啥吧 也许就是因为我聪明 |
[11:32] | – That’s a very far-fetched reason. – Hey. | -我看你在胡扯 -嘿 |
[11:35] | Keating wants us. | 基廷叫我们过去 |
[11:38] | The A.G.’s office | 检察长办公室 |
[11:39] | finally sent over Mr. Lahey’s prison records | 终于把勒西先生过去三十年的 |
[11:41] | from the last 30 years. | 监狱记录送来了 |
[11:42] | So everyone take a box. Let’s find any proof | 每个人领一盒 寻找能够证明 |
[11:44] | that Mr. Lahey was criminally insane | 勒西先生在杀死杰罗德·莱因霍夫时 |
[11:45] | at the time he murdered Gerald Reinhoff. | 精神有障碍的证据 |
[11:47] | How do you prove someone was insane 30 years ago? | 要怎么证明一个人在三十年前精神不正常 |
[11:50] | Well, you look through medical records, | 仔细翻阅医疗记录 |
[11:51] | witness statements, guard reports. | 目击者证词 还有狱卒报告 |
[11:52] | We’ll have a list of evidence for the Judge | 我们会在勒西先生通过精神评估时 |
[11:54] | by the time Mr. Lahey passes his psych eval. | 为法官整理好证据清单 |
[11:56] | That’s the initiative that I want. | 这就是我要的态度 |
[11:58] | Listen, Nathaniel Lahey | 都听好了 内特尼尔·勒西 |
[12:00] | has been failed by every institution | 一次次地被每一家 |
[12:01] | that was supposed to have protected him. | 应当保护他的机构所辜负 |
[12:03] | And we don’t want to be next on the list. | 我们不能再让他失望了 |
[12:05] | Hey. Ms. Castillo, a moment. | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 我有话和你说 |
[12:09] | What do you need? | 什么事 |
[12:10] | A hit of baby head. Can you call the daycare? | 婴儿的奶香 你能给日托打个电话吗 |
[12:12] | I already put you on the list | 我已经把你加进了名单 |
[12:13] | so you can visit him whenever you want. | 你可以随时去看他 |
[12:22] | 驾照 朱莉·温特波顿 尤利卡街1226 波茨维尔 宾州 | |
[12:37] | You just made my day. I’m so happy to see you. | 好开心 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[12:42] | Are you happy to see me, too? Yes. | 你高兴吗 高兴吧 |
[12:48] | You don’t have to smile just because I want you to. | 你不用非得笑给我看的 |
[12:54] | Maybe it’s just this baby’s too damn big. | 也许只是宝宝太壮了 |
[12:56] | Have you tried lying on your side? | 你有试过侧卧吗 |
[12:59] | No. Why? | 没 怎么了 |
[13:01] | It helps sometimes. | 有时候能缓解 |
[13:05] | If you keep being this cute, | 如果你再这么可爱下去 |
[13:07] | I’m gonna have to steal you out of this daycare. | 我就要把你从托儿所偷走了 |
[13:13] | Why didn’t you tell anyone about the Councilman’s | 你为什么没有在被议员 |
[13:15] | alleged abuse when it was happening? | 所谓的强奸时告诉别人 |
[13:17] | My father said he would kill me and my sister | 我爸爸威胁我要是我敢说出去 |
[13:20] | and get rid of our bodies in the furnace of City Hall | 他就会杀了我们姐妹并把我们的尸体 |
[13:22] | if I said anything. | 丢到市政厅的火炉里 |
[13:28] | Miss Winterbottom, have you ever heard | 温特波顿小姐 你听说过 |
[13:30] | of a medical condition called a hysterical pregnancy? | 一种叫做癔病性怀孕的医学现象吗 |
[13:33] | I didn’t lie about my baby. | 孩子的事我没撒谎 |
[13:35] | Not even you ever saw that baby. | 但你也从未见过那个孩子 |
[14:04] | I was just thinking I need your advice. | 我正有事想问你呢 |
[14:06] | Good. Let’s do lunch. | 太好了 我们去吃午饭吧 |
[14:08] | Right now? | 现在 |
[14:09] | I just had a meeting cancel. | 我刚好有个会取消了 |
[14:14] | Sure. Tell me where to meet. | 好吧 告诉我地点 |
[14:27] | How stupid are you? | 你到底有多蠢 |
[14:29] | Get out. | 出来 |
[14:32] | Cops drive by here all the time. | 警察总开车经过过里 |
[14:34] | You missing your buddies in the pen or something? | 你是想你牢里的朋友了吗 |
[14:49] | Check your texts. | 看手机 |
[14:50] | I-I’m about to meet with Bonnie. | 我马上要见邦尼了 |
[14:52] | Even more reason to look. | 那就更得看了 |
[15:01] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[15:02] | – I’m at the sister’s. – Why? | -在她妹妹这边 -为什么 |
[15:04] | I got put on leave until my pop’s trial. | 我爸庭审之前我都被放大假了 |
[15:07] | And this dude lives with Julie. | 这个男的跟朱莉住在一起 |
[15:08] | That doesn’t mean it’s him. | 那也不代表就是他 |
[15:09] | And what if it is? | 如果是的话怎么办 |
[15:15] | Leave, right now. | 快走 马上 |
[15:15] | You said it yourself, I got no proof. I come to get me some. | 你自己说的我没有证据 我现在就来找证据 |
[15:18] | Leave and do nothing else. | 离开 什么都别做 |
[15:23] | Lon’s? | 隆家 |
[15:24] | Two Cobb salads. | 两份考伯沙拉 |
[15:39] | This better be about Nate Senior’s case. | 这个最好跟老内特的案子有关 |
[15:41] | It’s not. Look. Gabriel broke a guy’s face. | 没有 看 加布里尔把这个人的脸打破了 |
[15:44] | I hacked his arrest report. He beat up some doctor. | 我找到了他的逮捕报告 他打了一个医生 |
[15:47] | Connor! | 康纳尔 |
[15:49] | Look, Nate Senior’s gonna die in prison | 听着 我们要是输了 |
[15:51] | if we don’t win this case. | 老内特就要死在监狱里了 |
[15:53] | Priorities. | 分分轻重缓急 |
[15:57] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[15:58] | Nate Senior complained of heart palpitations | 内特爸爸在谋杀当天早上 |
[16:00] | the morning of the murder, | 提过心悸不适 |
[16:01] | – but the guards wouldn’t let him see a doctor. – So? | -但是看守没让他看医生 -所以 |
[16:03] | Increased heart rate is a sign of a manic episode. | 心率增快是躁狂症发作的征兆 |
[16:06] | Boom. Going on the board. | 太棒了 记下来 |
[16:10] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 |
[16:12] | Yep. | 没错 |
[16:13] | What about her? She mentally ill? | 她怎么了 她有精神疾病吗 |
[16:15] | Okay, you have got to stop it with the eavesdropping. | 不要再偷听别人说话了 |
[16:17] | Then don’t sit so close to me. | 那就别坐得离我这么近 |
[16:20] | And it looks like we have something else in common. | 看来我们还有其他共同点 |
[16:23] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:25] | My mom’s pretty screwed up too. | 我妈妈精神也不正常 |
[16:28] | I’m the subordinate and he’s my boss, | 我是下属 他是老板 |
[16:30] | so it’s really his own ass he’s covering | 所以他把这事告诉人事部门 |
[16:32] | if he tells H.R. | 纯属是在保护他自己 |
[16:34] | I just don’t want it to put pressure on us. | 我只是不想有太大压力 |
[16:36] | Or affect how everyone at work sees us, me. | 或是被同事另眼相看 |
[16:40] | Does it affect how you see me? | 你会对我另眼相看吗 |
[16:43] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[16:46] | I don’t think you should let him put pressure on you. | 我觉得你不应该让他对你施加压力 |
[16:50] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[16:53] | So why are we here? | 所以我们为什么来这 |
[16:55] | We’re eating lunch. | 吃午饭 |
[16:57] | In a park, alone. | 在一个公园里 四下无人 |
[16:59] | So what do you need? | 所以你需要什么 |
[17:06] | Something on Nate’s dad? | 和内特父亲有关的东西 |
[17:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:14] | Um, Nate’s on leave, | 内特休假了 |
[17:17] | and I’m trying to get an advance copy | 我想拿到案件的 |
[17:19] | of the witness list for his dad’s case. | 证人名单 |
[17:22] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[17:30] | Now, we created this space | 我们专门 |
[17:32] | specifically for the pro-bono work | 为法律中心所监管的公益工作 |
[17:33] | that our clinic oversees. | 创造了这个空间 |
[17:34] | Well, I’m just thrilled to see | 我很高兴能看到 |
[17:36] | one of our former employees overcoming the odds | 我们的一位前雇员克服重重困难 |
[17:39] | to excel in such an environment, how inspiring. | 在这样的环境中脱颖而出 多么鼓舞人心 |
[17:42] | I have Ruthie’s to thank for that. | 对此我要感谢露茜 |
[17:43] | My time as manager gave me the leadership skills I needed | 作为管理人员的那段时间让我具备了 |
[17:45] | to become a lawyer. | 成为律师所需的领导技能 |
[17:47] | Ms. Keating. Back from lunch, perhaps? | 基廷女士 刚吃完午饭 |
[17:51] | A lunch meeting about my current case. | 我当前案子的午餐会议 |
[17:53] | Well, I’m just glad you’re back | 我很高兴你准时回来 |
[17:54] | in time to meet Ruth Stevenson. | 见到了露丝·史蒂文森 |
[17:56] | Oh. Pleasure to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[17:57] | The pleasure’s mine. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[17:59] | And, my God, you are even more lovely in person than on the news. | 我的天 你本人比新闻上更迷人 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:04] | Now, your hair is different than last I saw. | 你的发型和我上次看见不一样了 |
[18:06] | Is — Is it real? | 这是真的吗 |
[18:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:09] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[18:10] | I’m sorry. It’s just so gorgeous. | 对不起 发型太好看了 |
[18:12] | You don’t have to touch it to know that. | 你不用摸就能知道 |
[18:19] | It was a compliment. | 那是句赞美 |
[18:20] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[18:21] | How about we go and get some coffee? | 我们去喝杯咖啡怎样 |
[18:32] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[18:33] | – As long as it’s not about that ninny out there. – Exactly. | -只要不是关于外面那个傻子 -就是她 |
[18:36] | How are you okay representing someone like that? | 你怎么能接受为那样的人辩护 |
[18:38] | Well, being clueless doesn’t make her money less green. | 笨拙无能的人给的也是钱 |
[18:41] | Well, her money comes directly from the exploitation | 她的钱是直接从剥削贫穷黑人 |
[18:42] | of poor black and brown people. | 和棕色人群得来的 |
[18:43] | And our clinic is helping those same | 而我们的法律中心同样正在帮助 |
[18:45] | black and brown people get out of prison. | 那些黑人和棕色人群脱离监狱 |
[18:46] | So you’re okay with just feeding the system? | 所以你对这种体制毫无意见 |
[18:48] | You chose to work in this system | 你选择法学院的时候 |
[18:49] | the minute you came to law school. | 就接受了这个体制 |
[18:51] | No, I came here to blow up the system. | 不 我来这里是推翻体制的 |
[18:52] | I am blowing up the system. | 我正在推翻体制 |
[18:55] | That’s why we need to win Nate Senior’s trial. | 所以我们需要赢下老内特的诉讼案 |
[18:57] | So my SCOTUS case doesn’t become | 那么我的最高法院案不会变成 |
[18:58] | Robbins v. California or Grady v. Corbin. | 罗宾斯诉加州案或格雷迪诉科尔宾案 |
[19:01] | I don’t know those. | 我不知道那些 |
[19:02] | That’s because they were overturned. | 那是因为它们被翻案了 |
[19:04] | But we’re not gonna let that happen, | 但是我们不会让这件事发生 |
[19:05] | no matter how many shots the Governor fires at us. | 无论州长给我们多大的打击 |
[19:08] | We’re gonna take from the rich and give to the poor. | 我们要劫富济贫 |
[19:11] | Or are you anti-Robin Hood too? | 还是说你也反罗宾汉 |
[19:13] | You want to do some good in the world? | 你想为这个世界做些好事 |
[19:15] | Go to the D.A.’s office and pick up a package. | 去地检办公室拿一个包裹 |
[19:26] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[19:28] | – You off work early? – Something like that. | -你提前下班了 -差不多 |
[19:31] | Any chance I can get a rush on this? | 有没可能加急处理这个 |
[19:33] | You said it yourself, I got no proof, come to get me some. | 你自己说的我没有证据 我现在就来找证据 |
[19:37] | Leave and do nothing else. | 离开 什么都别做 |
[19:42] | I think the kid who used it | 我觉得用过它的孩子 |
[19:43] | might be the missing kid you got on file. | 可能是那份文件上失踪的孩子 |
[19:46] | Just see if the DNA’s a match. | 只想看看DNA是否相符 |
[19:48] | Why are you lying to me? | 你为什么对我撒谎 |
[19:50] | You got put on leave during your dad’s trial. | 你在你父亲庭审期间被放大假了 |
[19:53] | Are all these tests you’re having me run for his case? | 你让我做的这些检测都是为他的案子吗 |
[19:55] | – No. – Then what are they for? | -不是 -那是为了什么 |
[19:56] | You know I can’t tell you that. | 你知道我不能告诉你 |
[20:00] | It’s not about us. Relax. We’re good. | 和我们没关系 放松 没事的 |
[20:05] | This is the last time I’m doing this. | 这是最后一次 |
[20:11] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[20:12] | Next-door nemesis, what brings you yonder? | 隔壁的克星 来这里什么事 |
[20:14] | I, uh, have to pick up a package from this office. | 我来拿一个包裹 |
[20:16] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道在哪里吗 |
[20:17] | You’re not seriously asking me to help you with a clinic | 你不是真的让我帮一个你把我 |
[20:19] | that you got me booted from, are you? | 从那里踢出来的法律中心吧 |
[20:23] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[20:24] | I know that’s Keating’s handwriting, you dumbass! | 我知道那是基廷的笔迹 你个傻子 |
[20:26] | You here for Professor Keating? | 你是基廷教授派来的吗 |
[20:28] | – Yeah. – How is this taking you so long? | -是的 -你怎么花了这么长时间 |
[20:29] | Whoever your last intern was misfiled everything. | 你的上一个实习生文件全部归档错了 |
[20:32] | That was Laurel. | 是劳拉 |
[20:32] | Wait, you’re Professor Keating’s Bonnie? | 等等 你是基廷教授的邦尼 |
[20:34] | Excuse me, she’s her own Bonnie. | 对不起 她不是任何人的 |
[20:37] | Right. I’m sorry. I just, uh — | 没错 对不起 我 |
[20:39] | Michaela Pratt mentioned you once. | 米凯拉·普拉特曾提到过你一次 |
[20:41] | – What’d she say about me? – All good stuff. | -她怎么说我的 -都是好事 |
[20:44] | Why’d you stop working for Annalise? | 你为什么不再为安娜丽丝工作了 |
[20:47] | None of your business, | 不关你的事 |
[20:48] | and Annalise needed that file yesterday. | 赶快给安娜丽丝送过去 |
[20:57] | So, how’s everything in my BonBon’s life going? | 所以 邦邦的生活怎么样了 |
[21:01] | I like to know what’s going on with you. | 我想知道你怎么样了 |
[21:07] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[21:10] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[21:12] | You? | 你呢 |
[21:13] | Boring? Yeah. Good? | 无聊 是啊 好吗 |
[21:17] | No. | 不 |
[21:19] | Because of Michaela? | 因为米凯拉 |
[21:22] | No. | 不 |
[21:22] | But — I mean, yes, I-I still hate her, | 但是 我想说我确实还恨她 |
[21:25] | but I hate, uh, AK more | 但是我更恨基廷 |
[21:27] | for putting me in a constant state of FOMO | 把我从四人组里踢出来 |
[21:29] | now that there’s a K4 I’m not a part of. | 让我总是担心消息滞后 |
[21:31] | And of course it doesn’t help that they all live together, | 他们住在一起对我就更没好处了 |
[21:34] | and, um, my greatest opportunity to expand my social circle is | 我最大的扩大社交圈的机会是 |
[21:40] | joining Peggy-down-the-hall’s bowling group. | 参加邻居的保龄小组 |
[21:44] | You’re lonely. | 你很孤独 |
[21:46] | It happens. | 常有的事 |
[21:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:51] | Aren’t you? | 你不孤独吗 |
[21:54] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[21:58] | Maybe this is, uh, gonna be weird to say, but | 我这么说可能有点怪 |
[22:03] | I-I do think about us s-sometimes, BonBon. | 我有时会回想起我们的过去 邦邦 |
[22:07] | Like — I don’t know — | 可能… |
[22:09] | maybe if I hadn’t messed things up, | 要是我没把事情搞砸 |
[22:11] | or if I was smarter or… | 或者更聪明点的话 |
[22:15] | I don’t know. Maybe — | 说不定… |
[22:17] | Maybe we’d still be a thing. | 说不定我们现在还在一起 |
[22:23] | You’re just tired. | 你累了 |
[22:26] | Go home. | 回去休息吧 |
[22:29] | You’ve earned it. | 你应得的 |
[22:40] | Ms. Price, can I — | 普赖斯女士 我能… |
[22:41] | I should start wearing garlic to keep you away. | 我真该抹大蒜水好让你离我远点 |
[22:43] | I know how you can sign the Ruthie’s Burgers account. | 我知道你要怎么做才能拿下露茜汉堡了 |
[22:45] | That account went bye-bye | 这笔单子在那位白人女士 |
[22:46] | the second White Tears touched Annalise’s hair. | 摸安娜丽丝头发的时候就已经黄了 |
[22:47] | Listen. When I worked there, | 听我说 我在那工作的时候 |
[22:49] | the handbook said | 员工手册要求 |
[22:49] | we had to take a break every three hours. | 我们每工作三小时就得休息 |
[22:51] | Except they made us clock out for that time. | 但公司逼我们在休息时打卡 |
[22:53] | How does pointing out our potential client’s | 你还想靠指出潜在客户的非法行为 |
[22:54] | illegal activity help us woo her? | 来讨他们的欢心 |
[22:56] | We can use it to blackmail Ruthie into hiring C&G. | 我们可以用作把柄要挟露茜雇我们律所 |
[22:58] | And if she doesn’t, then we sign up | 她要是拒绝 我们就召集 |
[22:59] | their thousands of employees for a class action. | 她公司的几千名员工集体上诉 |
[23:01] | If, and I mean if, we do this, | 我只是假设 我们这么做了 |
[23:03] | I’d need proof of those violations — | 我还需要违规证据 |
[23:04] | time cards, pay stubs, employee statements. | 考勤卡 工资条 员工声明 |
[23:06] | Without that, your big idea is a big nothing. | 没有这些 你的宏伟大计就会一文不值 |
[23:08] | So…can you turn nothing into something? | 你能做到吗 |
[23:13] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[23:17] | I’m just gonna need some time. | 只是我需要点时间 |
[23:18] | There is no time. | 没有时间了 |
[23:19] | Ruth’s making her decision tomorrow. | 露丝明天就会做决定 |
[23:26] | You couldn’t just leave it alone, could you, sweet O? | 你就是喜欢多管闲事对吧 奥利奥 |
[23:28] | Leave what alone? | 管什么事 |
[23:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:30] | Oliver’s been hacking up dirt on your classmate Gabriel. | 奥利弗最近一直在挖你们同学加布里尔的黑料 |
[23:34] | – What? – Okay, everyone just chill. | -什么 -都冷静点 |
[23:35] | And before you deny it, | 你别想否认 |
[23:36] | just know my guy Otis showed me proof. | 我兄弟欧提斯给我看了证据 |
[23:38] | You had your hacker hack me? | 你让你的黑客黑了我 |
[23:40] | Wait, why are you looking into Gabriel? | 等等 你为什么要调查加布里尔 |
[23:41] | I research all Annalise’s students. | 我会调查安娜丽丝的所有学生 |
[23:44] | Yeah. Did you know? | 没错 你知道吗 |
[23:45] | Of course. That’s why she picked me, ’cause of my dad, | 当然知道 她就是因为我爸才选的我 |
[23:47] | Asher because of his dad, | 亚设也是靠他爹进来的 |
[23:48] | Wes because of her guilt. | 选韦斯是因为她很愧疚 |
[23:50] | But why me? Why’d she pick me, Frank? | 那她为什么选我 弗兰克 |
[23:54] | You think I’m ever gonna tell you that? | 你觉得我会告诉你 |
[23:57] | Tell us the truth. Gabriel’s sketchy, right? | 说实话 加布里尔很可疑 对吗 |
[23:59] | No. | 不对 |
[24:00] | Fine. If you don’t want to tell us, | 行吧 你要是不想说 |
[24:02] | then can you please leave | 就麻烦你快点走 |
[24:03] | so that we can work on Senior’s case? | 我们好专心研究老内特的案子 |
[24:07] | No more snooping, you hear me? | 别再管闲事了 听到了吗 |
[24:14] | At the time of Gerald Reinhoff’s murder, | 在杰罗德·莱因霍夫被谋杀期间 |
[24:16] | were you using mind-altering substances? | 你有使用致幻药物吗 |
[24:18] | No. No way. | 绝对没有 |
[24:19] | I-I used to sell drugs back in the day, | 我过去是贩毒的 |
[24:21] | but even then I-I knew better than to use ’em. | 即便那个时候我都知道吸毒不好 |
[24:25] | Then why on the morning of the murder, | 那为什么在案发当天上午 |
[24:28] | did you tell the guard | 你对狱警说 |
[24:29] | that your heart was pounding out of your chest? | 你的心脏狂跳不止 |
[24:31] | Probably ’cause it was. | 可能确实如此 |
[24:33] | I just got out of the SHU. I was excited. | 我刚从禁闭室出来 高兴极了 |
[24:36] | You’d be excited, too. | 要是你你也会的 |
[24:39] | How was that? | 我答得怎么样 |
[24:40] | Great. Keep it up. | 很好 就这么说 |
[24:43] | Tell me why you destroyed your cell that day. | 你为什么要在那天毁坏你的牢房 |
[24:46] | – I was boxing. – Your cellmate? | -我在练拳击 -你牢友呢 |
[24:49] | Joe Frazier. | 乔·弗雷泽 |
[24:51] | Further proof of our client’s insanity | 进一步证明我们委托人精神失常的证据是 |
[24:53] | is that he claimed to have superpowers days before the murder. | 他在谋杀前几天声称自己有超能力 |
[24:55] | These visual and auditory hallucinations | 这些在视觉和听觉上的幻觉 |
[24:57] | prove the defense has established | 足以证明被告人当时已具备 |
[24:58] | the necessary factors to satisfy the M’Naghten rule. | 满足麦克诺顿规则的必要因素 |
[25:01] | Our client did not know the difference | 我们的委托人在谋杀案当日 |
[25:03] | between right and wrong the day of the murder. | 无法明辨是非 |
[25:05] | Is that true? | 真有这回事吗 |
[25:07] | Just type. | 安心打字就行 |
[25:08] | One of the guard’s reports says | 一名狱警的报告称 |
[25:10] | that immediately following the murder, | 在谋杀发生后 |
[25:13] | with blood still on your hands, | 你的手上还沾有血迹 |
[25:16] | that you asked for a slice of chocolate cake. | 你还要了一块巧克力蛋糕 |
[25:18] | No. | 才没有 |
[25:20] | Report it says you asked for cake. | 报告上是这么写的 |
[25:21] | Who asks for some cake, | 谁会在那种情况下吃蛋糕 |
[25:23] | a man laying there with his brains leaking out his head? | 身旁躺着一具脑浆流出的尸体 |
[25:26] | Someone who didn’t realize what they had done. | 对自己行为没有意识的人会这么做 |
[25:28] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[25:30] | It helps our case because what it means is | 这对我们的案子有帮助 |
[25:32] | that you couldn’t tell the difference between right and wrong. | 因为你当时不清醒 无法判断是非 |
[25:34] | Of course I know what I’d done was wrong! | 我当然知道我的行为是错误的 |
[25:36] | Well, of course you understand it’s wrong now. | 你现在当然知道了 |
[25:38] | We’re talking about when it was happening. | 我们是在说案发当时 |
[25:39] | No way in hell am I gonna say | 我绝对不会说 |
[25:41] | that I asked for some damn cake. | 我还要了块蛋糕 |
[25:43] | The jury’s gonna send me to the chair for sure | 我要是说了这种话 陪审团肯定会 |
[25:45] | – if I say something like that. – There is no jury | -判我死刑的 -你要是不这么说 |
[25:47] | if you don’t say it! | 就不会有陪审团了 |
[25:49] | You hear me? Our entire defense, | 你明白吗 我们所有的辩护 |
[25:52] | you getting a chance to get out of here, | 以及你是否有机会离开这里 |
[25:53] | rests on one question, | 都取决于一个问题 |
[25:55] | did you understand | 当时你是否知道 |
[25:56] | that killing Gerald Reinhoff was wrong? | 杀死杰罗德·莱因霍夫是错的 |
[25:58] | The only right answer is to say you didn’t. | 唯一的正确答案是你不知道 |
[26:01] | Right? So you think long and hard | 你好好地想清楚 |
[26:04] | about how you wanna answer it. | 你到底要怎么回答这个问题 |
[26:13] | First, we — we want to thank you | 首先 我们 我们感谢您 |
[26:14] | for meeting with us again. | 再次与我们会面 |
[26:16] | We know how uncomfortable yesterday was. | 我们理解昨天是多么令人不快 |
[26:18] | Please know I’m beyond mortified. | 我感到非常惭愧 |
[26:21] | I had my assistant Internet search | 我让我的助理在网上查了 |
[26:23] | why one should never touch an Afro American’s hair | 为什么不能摸黑人的头发 |
[26:27] | and, my God, I had no idea it was such a faux pas. | 我的天 我完全不知道这是多么的失礼 |
[26:30] | Well, you know, ?we all need to live and learn, | 我们都要活到老学到老啊 |
[26:32] | which brings us to our pitch. | 那就说回到我们的提案上了 |
[26:34] | Ms. Price has the research, | 普赖斯女士做的调研 |
[26:35] | so I will cede the floor to her. | 所以我会请她来谈 |
[26:37] | Actually the research is right here. | 实际上调研报告在这里 |
[26:41] | That’s not the research we’re talking about. | 这不是我们要说的调研报告 |
[26:44] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[26:47] | Ms. Stevenson, our market research shows | 史蒂文森女士 我们的市场调研显示 |
[26:50] | that the current boycott of Ruthie’s Burgers — | 目前对于露茜汉堡的抵制 |
[26:51] | – It’ll die down soon. – It’s been a year. | -很快就会平息的 -已经一年了 |
[26:53] | Ruthie’s is in need of a culture shift. | 露茜需要文化上的改变 |
[26:55] | And while you, your father, and your grandfather | 尽管您 您父亲还有您祖父 |
[26:58] | have always taken pride in the fact | 一直引以为傲的是 |
[26:59] | that Ruthie’s is a family company, | 露茜是个家族公司 |
[27:00] | right now the world sees your family as the problem. | 目前来讲外界把您的家族视为问题所在 |
[27:03] | To be more specific, that you are the problem. | 说的明确点 您就是问题所在 |
[27:07] | I’m sorry. | 什么意思 |
[27:08] | Did you beg me to come back here | 你求我回来 |
[27:10] | so that more of your employees could insult me? | 就是为了让更多的人来羞辱我吗 |
[27:14] | Let Ms. Price finish. | 请让普赖斯女士说完 |
[27:17] | Caplan & Gold has one specific recommendation for you — | 卡普兰·高德有个明确的建议 |
[27:21] | step down as CEO immediately. | 辞去首席执行官的职务 |
[27:24] | In your resignation, you’ll state that, as CEO, | 在您的辞呈里 你会说 身为首席执行官 |
[27:27] | you know all the best changes start at the top, | 您深知最佳的变化是自上而下的 |
[27:29] | and no one’s more committed to that change than you. | 您比任何人都更致力于公司的变化 |
[27:31] | And you show you mean it | 为了体现您的诚意 |
[27:33] | by making me the face of your legal team. | 您会任命我作为您法律团队的代表 |
[27:36] | An African-American. | 一位黑人 |
[27:42] | You can’t seriously support this. | 你不会真的支持这个建议吧 |
[27:44] | I can and I do, especially when you consider | 我真的支持 特别是想到你发声明后 |
[27:47] | the $50 million stock gain we’re anticipating | 我们预计就会有五千万美元的 |
[27:50] | the moment you make the announcement. | 股票收益的时候 |
[27:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:57] | I-I stayed up all night, | 我整夜都没睡 |
[27:59] | collecting paystubs, time sheets. | 收集工资条 考勤单 |
[28:00] | Did you honestly think | 你真觉得 |
[28:01] | starting a new attorney-client relationship with blackmail | 以恐吓来开始一个律师与委托人关系 |
[28:03] | was a good idea? | 是明智的吗 |
[28:05] | I was doing whatever it takes to get the job done. | 我做的一切都是为了能把事情搞定 |
[28:07] | Except I got the job done the right way. | 只不过我用正确的方式把事情搞定了 |
[28:12] | – What was this for? – I was testing you — | -那这些又是为了什么 -我在测试你 |
[28:15] | to see if you could step down from your pedestal for one night | 看看你能不能从你的宝座上下来一晚上 |
[28:17] | and do the boring, back-breaking, grunt work | 做些无聊的 费力的 不讨好的工作 |
[28:20] | real lawyers do to build cases. | 而这些是真正的律师立案的基础 |
[28:21] | And look at that. You did it. | 看看这些 你做到了 |
[28:24] | Does this mean ?you don’t hate me anymore? | 这意味着你不再恨我了吗 |
[28:26] | Yesterday, I hated you at 10. Today, you’re an 8. | 昨天我恨你十分 今天呢 八分 |
[28:37] | You better not still be hacking you-know-who. | 你最好停止黑那个你知道我说的是谁的人了 |
[28:40] | Oli just got into his Middleton application. | 奥利刚刚黑进他的米德尔顿申请 |
[28:42] | What? | 什么 |
[28:43] | It was Laurel’s idea. | 劳拉的主意 |
[28:45] | Come read this part of his essay. | 来看看他写的这段 |
[28:51] | “As a child to a parent with substance abuse issues, | “作为一个母亲有着药物滥用状况的孩子 |
[28:53] | I’ve experienced first hand | 我亲身经历的一切告诉我 |
[28:54] | how our justice system persecutes the wrong people.” | 我们的司法制度是如何抓不该抓的人的” |
[28:56] | Okay, you know what? I feel dirty reading this. | 你知道吗 看这个我感觉很罪恶 |
[28:58] | The doctor he beat up was the guy | 那个他暴打的医生就是 |
[29:00] | over-prescribing his mother’s pills. | 给他妈开了过量药物的人 |
[29:03] | Give me that. | 让我来 |
[29:06] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[29:07] | I need a distraction until the judge rules on our motion. | 在法官裁决我们的动议之前我需要分散注意力 |
[29:10] | So let’s see what’s in my file. | 咱们看看我的档案里有什么 |
[29:12] | You got in. What does it matter? | 你都被录取了 这有什么关系呢 |
[29:14] | Can I check mine next? | 然后我能看看我的吗 |
[29:17] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[29:19] | All she does is lie. | 她只会撒谎 |
[29:33] | On the morning of February 9, | 二月九日早上 |
[29:35] | do you recall having breakfast? | 你记得你吃过早饭吗 |
[29:37] | I didn’t eat nothing that day. | 那天我什么都没吃 |
[29:39] | I was too jumpy. | 我坐卧不安 |
[29:40] | Why were you “jumpy”? | 为什么呢 |
[29:43] | I’d just gotten out of the SHU. | 我刚刚出了禁闭室 |
[29:45] | It felt like my skin was crawlin’. | 感觉我的身上有很多小虫子在爬 |
[29:47] | Did you alert any of the guards to your mental distress? | 你跟警卫报告过你精神上很紧张吗 |
[29:50] | I told them I wanted to see the doctor, | 我跟他们说我想要看医生 |
[29:53] | told ’em it felt like my heart was beating too fast. | 告诉他们感觉我的心快要蹦出来了 |
[29:56] | They told me no. | 他们说不行 |
[30:02] | Convince me why I should tell her. | 给我个告诉她的理由 |
[30:08] | You know her. | 你了解她 |
[30:10] | I mean, you know she’s tougher than she looks. | 你知道她比外表看起来要坚强 |
[30:11] | But she’s been happy. | 可是她现在很幸福 |
[30:13] | That’s what makes this the right time. | 这正是告诉她的最佳时机 |
[30:16] | She’s got support. | 有人会帮助她 |
[30:19] | Nate, I’m too tired to take care of anyone else. | 内特 我实在是没精力照顾任何人 |
[30:22] | But you know you’ll be there for her. | 但你知道自己不会抛下她不管 |
[30:26] | Just like you’ve been here for me. | 就像你从未抛弃我一样 |
[30:32] | It’s a chance for Bonnie to get back what she lost. | 我们可以帮邦尼找回她失去的东西 |
[30:39] | Is it true Mr. Reinhoff approached you | 莱因霍夫是否在你锻炼时 |
[30:41] | while you were working out and said, | 走近你并对你说 |
[30:44] | “Let’s see what the boxer’s got”? | “让我看看拳击手有什么能耐” |
[30:45] | Uh, yes, yes. That’s true, yes. | 对 对 没错 对 |
[30:48] | And, uh, I stood up to face him. | 我站起来看着他 |
[30:53] | And he came at me and threw a punch. | 他就冲过来给了我一拳 |
[30:56] | So I fought back. | 于是我就反击 |
[30:58] | And I — I guess I didn’t stop. | 我 我应该是没收住手 |
[31:01] | What were you thinking in those moments | 你在打他的时候 |
[31:03] | as you were beating him? | 都在想些什么 |
[31:05] | All I remember is coming to, | 我只记得我清醒过来时 |
[31:06] | and, um, five COs had me | 五名狱警抓住了我 |
[31:11] | and they were hollerin’ and holding me back. | 他们冲我吼叫 拦住了我 |
[31:14] | And then I looked on the ground and I saw this man. | 等我回过神看到他躺在地上 |
[31:18] | He was laying there in, uh — in the dirt. | 他躺在地上 沾满泥土 |
[31:22] | I saw him, and… | 我看着他 |
[31:26] | and h-his brains… | 他的脑浆 |
[31:29] | were coming through his skull, | 从头骨流了出来 |
[31:31] | and I thought I knew him… | 我觉得他很眼熟 |
[31:38] | …but it was too hard to tell ’cause his face was… | 但那时已难以分辨 因为他的脸 |
[31:42] | And in that moment, | 在那个瞬间 |
[31:44] | did you understand what you did was wrong? | 你是否知道自己犯了错 |
[31:54] | I just remember I wanted a slice of cake. | 我只记得我那时想吃一块蛋糕 |
[32:05] | Listen up. The judge made her decision. | 听好 法官做出了判决 |
[32:08] | Due to your motion and a successful psych eval, | 由于你们的动议以及有效的心理评估 |
[32:11] | we get to argue our insanity defense. | 我们有机会以精神病为由进行辩护 |
[32:14] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[32:15] | Now, we won a battle, but not the war. | 我们只是赢下了战争中的一场战役 |
[32:19] | The trial is Monday, and I’ll need for all of you | 下周一庭审 我需要你们所有人 |
[32:21] | to work your asses off until then. | 在此之前竭尽全力 |
[32:23] | Especially you, Mr. Walsh. | 特别是你 沃什先生 |
[32:25] | Congratulations, you’ll be my second chair. | 恭喜 你将是我的次辩律师 |
[32:31] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[32:33] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[32:34] | Connor, maybe now is not the best time. | 康纳尔 现在不是说这些的时候 |
[32:39] | Do you just enjoy lying to us? | 撒谎的感觉是不是很棒 |
[32:41] | What? | 什么 |
[32:44] | I saw my admissions file. | 我看到了我的招生档案 |
[32:45] | You called President Hargrove, | 你打电话给哈格洛夫校长 |
[32:47] | and you told her to let me back in. | 让她重新录取我 |
[32:49] | You failed out, Connor. | 你被退学了 康纳尔 |
[32:50] | In what world does the same school let you back in? | 要不是我哪个学校会重新录取你 |
[32:52] | That’s why I asked you to your face | 所以我才当面问你 |
[32:53] | for the truth. | 事情的真相 |
[32:54] | And the reason why I didn’t tell you | 我之所以没有告诉你真相 |
[32:57] | is because I knew how insecure you’d be | 是因为我知道当你觉得自己不属于这里时 |
[32:59] | if you thought you didn’t belong here. | 会有多怀疑自己的能力 |
[33:00] | Okay, well, I’m an adult. | 我不是小孩子 |
[33:01] | I can handle a little disappointment. | 我能处理好失望的情绪 |
[33:03] | You came crying at my doorstep last year, | 去年你还在我门口哭诉 |
[33:04] | saying you were suicidal. | 说你有自杀倾向 |
[33:07] | Yeah, ’cause I needed some help. | 那是当时我需要帮助 |
[33:08] | Well, and I gave you that help. | 而我也提供帮助了 |
[33:09] | – That’s all I ever do for you. – Why? Why though? | -我一直都在帮你 -为什么 为什么 |
[33:12] | Because I didn’t want your damn blood on my hands. | 因为我不想因为你的死而自责 |
[33:13] | No. Why me? | 不 为什么是我 |
[33:14] | I mean why did you pick me for the K5 to begin with? | 为什么一开始会把我选进基廷五人组 |
[33:17] | Y-You always have a reason for everything. | 你 你的决定都是有理由的 |
[33:19] | – So why me? – You know what? | -为什么是我 -别说了 |
[33:21] | This is your mess, and I’m gonna let you handle it. | 这是你的破事 你自己解决吧 |
[33:23] | No, no, just answer the question! | 不 不 回答我 |
[33:24] | – Why me?! – You know what?! | -为什么是我 -你懂什么 |
[33:25] | I’m trying to change the damn world here! | 我在努力改变世界 |
[33:28] | Literally! | 不是闹着玩 |
[33:29] | I’m Martin Luther Damn King | 我就是马丁·路德·金 |
[33:30] | trying to blow up the entire justice system! | 想要改变整个司法系统 |
[33:32] | And I’m trying to help you do that! Ask anyone out there! | 我在帮你实现这些 不信你问他们 |
[33:34] | I wrote up that motion for the judge! Me! | 给法官的动议是我写的 是我 |
[33:36] | No, you’re bringing me your little bitch boy problems! | 你给我带来了一堆破麻烦 |
[33:38] | Just like everyone else out there! | 就跟其他人一样 |
[33:40] | You want me to save the world and be nice at the same time! | 你希望我拯救世界的同时还能善解人意 |
[33:43] | Well, that’s not me! | 我做不到 |
[33:44] | And shame on you if you haven’t figured that out yet. | 连这些道理都不懂简直可怜 |
[33:50] | Mr. Maddox, you’re now my second chair. | 马多克斯先生 你来做我的次辩 |
[34:05] | You were looking for me? | 你找我有事 |
[34:08] | I, uh… | 我 |
[34:10] | I wanted to finally apologize. | 我想向你道歉 |
[34:14] | You don’t have to apologize for your people. | 你不必替你的人道歉 |
[34:15] | I don’t apologize for mine. | 我也不会这么做 |
[34:17] | And at least you signed her. | 最终你签了她就行 |
[34:19] | Yeah. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:20] | And I understand congratulations | 还有勒西的案子 |
[34:22] | are in order for you on the Lahey case. | 要恭喜你 |
[34:24] | I wish I could be here to cheer you on, | 我希望能在场支持你 |
[34:26] | but I’ve been called to London. | 但我被叫回伦敦了 |
[34:28] | What for? | 为什么 |
[34:29] | Just some face time with the board. | 见见董事会的人 |
[34:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:33] | Not for your misconduct with a client? | 不是去处理你渎职的问题吗 |
[34:38] | You asked me to lunch with you and Ruth. | 你邀请我和露丝共进午餐 |
[34:40] | And when I said I couldn’t, you jumped right to Tegan. | 但我拒绝你后 你就马上叫了泰根 |
[34:45] | Is it only your female clients you can’t be alone with? | 你是不能与女性客户单独相处吧 |
[34:54] | I can’t talk to you about this. | 我不能和你谈这事 |
[34:56] | I’m not looking for an explanation. | 我不需要你解释什么 |
[34:58] | Lord knows people love to spread rumors about me. | 上帝知道大家喜欢四处散布我的谣言 |
[35:01] | No, I can’t talk about it legally, Annalise. | 不 依照法律我不能说这事 安娜丽丝 |
[35:05] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[35:21] | I passed! | 我通过了 |
[35:22] | They can call me crazy! | 他们可以说我是疯子了 |
[35:28] | Why you lookin’ so serious? | 你为什么这么严肃 |
[35:31] | Sit down, pops. | 坐吧 爸爸 |
[35:38] | After we go to trial, | 庭审过后 |
[35:41] | if the jury finds you not guilty… | 如果陪审团判你无罪 |
[35:46] | you can’t come home with me. | 你不能跟我一起回家 |
[35:49] | What? You don’t want me living with you? | 什么 你不想让我跟你住 |
[35:50] | Is that — that what you saying? | 你是 你是这个意思吗 |
[35:52] | I’m saying the judge is gonna place you in a mental facility | 我的意思是照你的精神状态 法官会 |
[35:55] | due to your history. | 安排你去疗养院 |
[35:57] | Annalise can’t find a way around that? | 安娜丽丝想不到办法吗 |
[35:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:02] | This facility — | 那个疗养院 |
[36:05] | – it’s got its own private bathroom? – Yeah. | -有独立卫生间吗 -有 |
[36:08] | No bars on the windows? | 窗户上没有栅栏 |
[36:11] | You’ll get your own room too. | 而且你可以住单间 |
[36:13] | The food’s pretty good. | 那里的东西很好吃 |
[36:15] | I’ll get to see you? | 可以跟你见面吗 |
[36:18] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[36:24] | That’s a win in my book. | 那对我来说就够了 |
[37:00] | I’ve got the results from the needle. | 我拿到针头的测试结果了 |
[37:02] | Was it a match? | 符合吗 |
[37:04] | Is that really all you have to say to me right now? | 现在你就只想跟我说这个吗 |
[37:07] | Listen, we should have more time to talk about this. | 我们应该坐下来好好谈谈 |
[37:10] | We don’t. | 不用 |
[37:12] | ‘Cause maybe I’m expecting too much, | 也许是我期待值过高 |
[37:14] | but I know what I need. | 但我知道我要的是什么 |
[37:17] | And it’s more than you’re willing to give, so just… | 远远超过你愿意给的 所以 |
[37:20] | Let’s just move on before anyone gets hurt. | 还是在有人受伤之前结束吧 |
[37:29] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没有决定 |
[37:30] | I got the DNA test results for the kid. | 我拿到那孩子的DNA测试结果了 |
[37:42] | I do… | 我 |
[37:44] | give you permission | 允许你 |
[37:45] | to go public with our relationship. | 公开我们的关系 |
[38:07] | 地方检察官助理 邦尼·温特波顿 | |
[38:26] | Denver had files on you. | 丹沃手上有你的档案 |
[38:28] | It said your baby’s alive. | 说你的孩子还活着 |
[38:31] | And then Nate found this. | 然后内特找到了这个 |
[38:35] | There’s a man the right age, | 有个差不多年纪的男人 |
[38:38] | lives with Julie, | 跟朱莉住在一起 |
[38:40] | someone we thought might be him. | 我们觉得可能是他 |
[38:45] | But then the DNA didn’t match. | 但DNA对不上 |
[38:54] | Nate said he destroyed the file. | 内特说他销毁了档案 |
[38:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:05] | Then why didn’t he? | 那他为什么没有销毁 |
[39:09] | He was thinking of his dad… | 他想到了他爸爸 |
[39:14] | and he wanted you to have a chance | 然后想让你有机会 |
[39:16] | to feel what he felt. | 体会一下他的感受 |
[39:20] | Please tell me you don’t believe that. | 你不会相信了吧 |
[39:23] | I do. | 我信 |
[39:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:37] | Come. | 过来 |
[39:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:47] | This is not my decision. | 我不能帮你决定 |
[39:51] | It’s all you. | 你要自己决定 |
[39:58] | You’re allowed to feel nothing. | 你没有任何感觉也可以 |
[40:02] | All right? | 好吗 |
[40:04] | Forget all of this and just… | 忘掉一切 然后 |
[40:08] | Just… be where you are. | 然后 维持现状 |
[40:15] | Or we… we can find him. | 或者我们 我们也可以去找他 |
[40:19] | All right? | 好吗 |
[40:22] | I’ll be here either way. Whatever you want, | 不管怎么样 有我在 不管你想要什么 |
[40:26] | I’m here. | 有我在 |
[40:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:32] | I’m here. | 有我在 |
[40:44] | Oliver to the dance floor! | 请奥利弗到舞池中央 |
[40:46] | Oliver to the dance floor! | 请奥利弗到舞池中央 |
[40:50] | Come on, folks. Let’s make some noise to get his attention. | 伙计们 给点掌声 吸引他的注意 |
[40:57] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[41:00] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[41:03] | Let’s all call him. He has to be close. | 打电话给他 他肯定在附近 |
[41:30] | This is Nate Lahey. Leave a message. | 我是内特·勒西 请留言 |
[41:33] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[41:34] | Are you still here? | 你还在这吗 |
[41:36] | I’m in the tent, and I haven’t seen you, so… | 我在帐篷里 没看到你 所以 |
[41:38] | can you call me as soon as you get this? | 你听到留言可以尽快回个电话好吗 |
[41:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |