时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re planning your joint bachelor party! | 我们在策划你们的联合单身派对 |
[00:05] | My mom is coming on Friday. | 我妈妈这周五要来 |
[00:06] | I invited your mom, too. | 我也邀请了你的妈妈 |
[00:08] | The jury finds Nathaniel Calvin Lahey | 陪审团裁定内特尼尔·卡尔文·勒西 |
[00:10] | not guilty by reason of insanity. | 因其精神原因判决无罪 |
[00:12] | The judge is gonna place you in a mental facility. | 法官会安排你去疗养院 |
[00:14] | I respect Governor Birkhead. | 我很尊敬博克海德州长 |
[00:16] | I’m just one little defense attorney | 我只是一个在法庭上 |
[00:16] | 基廷称 我们在收拾州政府官员的乱摊子 | |
[00:18] | that keeps beating her in court. | 总让她败下阵的辩护律师 |
[00:19] | – Bring her in. – I got to talk to Annalise. | -带她过来 -我是来找安娜丽丝的 |
[00:21] | About Gabriel? Who the hell is he? | 关于加布里尔的事吗 他是谁 |
[00:24] | – Where the hell are you? – Outside Julie’s. | -你在哪呢 -在朱莉家门外 |
[00:26] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[00:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:05] | 米勒 我在外面 可以跟你谈谈吗 | |
[01:26] | Is this about Dad being dead? | 你是因为爸爸去世的事来的吗 |
[01:28] | ‘Cause I already know that. | 我早就知道了 |
[01:30] | No. | 不 |
[01:31] | Mom finally die? | 那是妈妈终于去世了 |
[01:33] | I need you to sit. | 我需要你坐下 |
[01:34] | Are you gonna throw me some money? | 你是来给我钱的 |
[01:36] | ‘Cause those are the only excuses | 你消失十年之后 |
[01:38] | for you showing up out of nowhere | 突然出现在这里 |
[01:39] | after a freakin’ decade. | 只有这几种可能了 |
[01:42] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[01:44] | Skyler, what are you doing up? | 斯凯勒 你怎么起来了 |
[01:48] | You woke me. | 你吵醒我了 |
[01:50] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[01:51] | That’s my sister, Bonnie. | 这是我妹妹 邦尼 |
[01:57] | She’s your aunt. | 她是你的阿姨 |
[02:01] | – Who’s the father? – Some deadbeat. | -父亲是谁 -某个完全不负责的烂人 |
[02:02] | He left before she gave birth. | 他在她生孩子前就抛弃了她 |
[02:04] | Did you tell Bonnie? | 你告诉邦尼了吗 |
[02:08] | What’s wrong with you? | 你搞什么啊 |
[02:09] | I didn’t wanna give her more reason to go there. | 我不想给她更多去那里的理由 |
[02:10] | She’s gonna see that little girl and never want to leave her. | 她会去见那个小女孩 然后再也不想离开她 |
[02:13] | She’s got her boyfriend. She’ll be okay. | 她有男朋友在她身边 她会没事的 |
[02:21] | I need to stay here. | 我得留在这 |
[02:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:24] | She has a little girl. | 她有个女儿 |
[02:26] | I had no idea. | 我之前不知道 |
[02:28] | So I couldn’t talk to her yet. | 所以我还没法跟她谈 |
[02:31] | And you think that man can handle this? | 你认为那男人能承受这些 |
[02:33] | – She loves the guy. – She doesn’t know him. | -她爱那个男的 -她不了解那男人 |
[02:35] | You have to go there and make sure Bonnie’s okay. | 你得过去确保邦尼没事 |
[02:37] | Julie’s clean now. Maybe the kid’s a good sign. | 朱莉已经戒毒了 有那孩子说不定是好事 |
[02:39] | The thought of Julie having a kid | 一想到朱莉有孩子 |
[02:41] | is the scariest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这简直是我听过的最恐怖的事情 |
[02:42] | That doesn’t mean Bonnie can’t handle this on her own. | 那并不意味着邦尼自己不能处理好这事 |
[02:44] | Bonnie isn’t Bonnie when she’s around her sister. | 邦尼只要在她姐姐身边就不像自己了 |
[02:46] | I’ve seen it. | 我见过 |
[02:47] | She turns back into that abused little girl | 她又变回那个受尽虐待的小女孩 |
[02:49] | desperate to save everyone but herself. | 想尽一切办法拯救别人却牺牲自己 |
[02:51] | I don’t feel good about this. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[02:54] | Listen… | 听着 |
[02:57] | …I love you, | 我爱你 |
[02:59] | and I love that you came, | 我很高兴你跟我一起来 |
[03:02] | but now I can handle this. | 但我可以处理好 |
[03:30] | Okay, we know it’s not conventional, but it’s affordable. | 这里不合传统 但我们只负担得起这里 |
[03:35] | And we can kill two birds with one venue. | 而且还能同时做两场活动的场地 |
[03:38] | Yeah, the ceremony and reception. | 对 结婚典礼和婚宴 |
[03:39] | It’s cool, right? | 很不错吧 |
[03:42] | Honey, I’m just so happy for you two. | 宝贝 我真的很为你俩高兴 |
[03:45] | Never in my life did I believe this day would come. | 我一生中从没想过会有这一天 |
[03:47] | Why? ‘Cause I’m such a disaster? | 为什么 因为我活得一团糟 |
[03:49] | No, ’cause I thought there | 不 因为我以为 |
[03:50] | was never a man who could lock you down. | 这世上不会有人能栓住你 |
[03:53] | Bravo, Oliver. | 干得好 奥利弗 |
[03:56] | Mom, what do you think? | 妈妈 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:58] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道 |
[04:00] | It’ll look better once we decorate. | 等我们布置一下 这里会看起来好很多 |
[04:02] | Yeah, just a picture — a photo booth over there | 对 那边是专供照相的背景墙 |
[04:04] | and, you know, flowers. | 你知道 就都是花那种 |
[04:06] | And it’s cheap, which is good, | 而且这里很便宜 这是好事 |
[04:08] | considering our bank accounts right now. | 考虑到我们现在的财政状况 |
[04:11] | I have some savings. | 我有些积蓄 |
[04:12] | Mom, no. We’ve — | 妈妈 不 我们 |
[04:14] | I get to spend my money on what I want. | 我想怎么花我的钱是我的事 |
[04:16] | That’s not really the point — | 重点不是这个 |
[04:17] | Y-You know what, um, Connor? I actually am with Joanna. | 你知道吗 康纳尔 其实我同意乔安娜 |
[04:20] | Why don’t we take a look at some other venues? | 不如我们去看看其他场地 |
[04:22] | We’re all here together. Might be fun. | 我们大家一起去 应该挺有意思的 |
[04:25] | Yeah, th-that’s a great idea. | 是 那是个好主意 |
[04:29] | Or we could just try to make this place work, | 或者我们只要改造好这个地方就行 |
[04:30] | you know, ’cause a wedding’s not about a location. | 你知道 在哪里结婚并不重要 |
[04:34] | It’s about who we invite, | 重要的是我们都邀请了谁 |
[04:35] | and you will both be there, so… | 你们二位都会出席 所以 |
[04:39] | Whatever you say. | 随便你怎么说 |
[04:46] | He’s good, but who knew he was gonna be that good? | 他很棒 但谁知道他有那么棒 |
[04:48] | Oh, and he looks damn good in a suit! | 而且穿西装帅呆了 |
[05:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:04] | You stalking him right now? | 你正在盯着他吧 |
[05:06] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[05:08] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[05:09] | How have you kept this a secret for this long? | 你怎么做到保密这么久的 |
[05:12] | I do what I got to do to keep us safe. | 为了保证我们的安全我不惜一切代价 |
[05:14] | Now it’s your job since you had to get all nosey. | 既然你那么爱管闲事 这个任务就交给你了 |
[05:16] | I would do anything to not know this. | 我真希望不知道这件事 |
[05:19] | And who do you have to blame for that? | 你又能怪谁呢 |
[05:22] | Just play dumb while I head out of town. | 我出城这段时间你就乖乖装傻吧 |
[05:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[05:25] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[05:27] | Good point. Never mind. | 问得好 算了吧 |
[05:28] | Now you’re learning. | 你终于学会了 |
[05:29] | Hey. Do you know what we’re doing today? | 知道今天做什么吗 |
[05:32] | No. But Annalise isn’t here. | 不知道 但是安娜丽丝不在 |
[05:34] | Should we play hooky? | 旷工如何 |
[05:35] | iCállate y escucha bien! | [西语]安静 听我说 |
[05:37] | Professor Keating has a professional obligation, | 基廷教授有工作任务 |
[05:39] | so I’m your boss for the day. | 所以今天我带你们 |
[05:41] | Our client Gut Suckers | 我们的委托人 肚腩克星 |
[05:43] | is being sued for $100 million in punitive damages | 由于对其减肥药进行虚假描述 |
[05:46] | for making false claims about their diet pills. | 被诉以一亿美元的惩罚性损害赔偿 |
[05:49] | The only false claim is to say these pills actually work. | 唯一的虚假描述在于宣传该减肥药有效 |
[05:51] | I don’t care if they work. | 我不管是否有效 |
[05:52] | I care about preventing our client from going bankrupt. | 我只管防止我们的客户破产 |
[05:54] | In these boxes are trial records | 箱子里是针对减肥药企业的 |
[05:56] | for every lawsuit brought against a diet pill company. | 全部诉讼的庭审记录 |
[05:58] | Find the best strategy and bring it to me. | 找出最佳策略告诉我 |
[06:01] | – I need someone to run point. – I can do it. | -我要找个人来看场 -我可以 |
[06:03] | Ms. Castillo, you’re taking lead. | 卡斯蒂洛女士 你来负责 |
[06:05] | I want a full report by 5:00 P.M. | 五点之前给我完整报告 |
[06:09] | Ms. Price. | 普赖斯女士 |
[06:11] | Uh, Michaela actually has a lot more experience in civil cases. | 米凯拉的民事案件经验比我更丰富 |
[06:14] | Your family almost destroyed this firm. | 你的家族差点毁掉这间律所 |
[06:16] | That’s why we have to take low-rent accounts like Gut Suckers. | 我们才不得不承接肚腩克星这种低佣金客户 |
[06:19] | It’s about time you paid us all back. | 是时候让你来还债了 |
[06:35] | Ms. Keating, we meet at last. | 基廷女士 终于见面了 |
[06:39] | Governor. | 州长 |
[06:41] | Can I be candid with you? | 我能说心里话吗 |
[06:43] | I expect nothing less. | 当然可以 |
[06:46] | I was pissed when I saw your last press conference. | 看到你最近一次媒体发布会 我气极了 |
[06:49] | I was screaming at the television. | 我还冲着电视狂吼 |
[06:51] | My entire staff was hiding from me. | 吓得我所有工作人员都躲了起来 |
[06:54] | I don’t like to lose. | 我不喜欢输 |
[06:55] | Who does? | 谁喜欢呢 |
[06:57] | And that’s why I brought you here today. | 所以今天叫你来 |
[06:59] | To say that I-I was wrong. | 想告诉你我之前错了 |
[07:02] | I want us to work together, Annalise. | 我希望能和你共事 安娜丽丝 |
[07:05] | All this time, all you’ve done is work against me. | 你一直以来都在针对我 |
[07:07] | And look at the outcome — | 看看结果 |
[07:08] | public opinion is on your side, not mine. | 公众舆论都向着你 而不是我 |
[07:12] | I had to just take a step back | 我不得不妥协 |
[07:14] | and do some soul-searching and prayer, | 做出反省和祈祷 |
[07:16] | and I-I came up with a very simple truth. | 于是乎 我想出了一个非常简单的真理 |
[07:19] | Our state can do better. | 我们州能做得更好 |
[07:21] | I can do better. | 我能做得更好 |
[07:24] | So, here’s my pitch. | 下面是我的提议 |
[07:26] | I want you and I to work together | 我希望你和我一起 |
[07:28] | to create the Pennsylvania Fair Defense Project. | 创建宾夕法尼亚公平辩护计划 |
[07:32] | 宾夕法尼亚州政府 公平辩护计划 | |
[07:32] | As head of the project, you’d allocate funds | 你作为项目负责人 将给公社辩护律师 |
[07:35] | for public defenders, create caseload caps. | 分配资金 设置工作量上限 |
[07:39] | Most important — I want you to draft a bill | 最重要的一点 我想要你起草法案 |
[07:41] | to reduce the prison population by 50% — | 以减少半数监狱人口 |
[07:45] | a law that could be adopted by every state in the nation | 如果方法得当 这项法律可以推广至 |
[07:48] | if we get it right. | 全国各州 |
[07:50] | The catch? | 猫腻是什么 |
[07:51] | Besides having to work hand-in-hand with a Republican? | 你是指除了要跟共和党人合作 |
[07:56] | It’s great publicity for your re-election, I agree, | 这对你再选将是很好的宣传 我同意 |
[07:59] | but I’m doing this work already. | 但我已经在忙这件事了 |
[08:01] | Yeah, but not with the power of this office behind you. | 没错 但背后可没有州长办公室的支持 |
[08:04] | I just signed a contract with Caplan & Gold. | 我刚和卡普兰·高德联合律师签约 |
[08:06] | I can get you out of that. | 我可以帮你处理 |
[08:09] | And don’t worry about your law clinic. | 也不用担心你的法律中心 |
[08:11] | We want you to hire your students to work on this project. | 我们想要你雇那些学生参与这个计划 |
[08:16] | Now, I’ll need your decision within two days, | 我希望在两天内得到答复 |
[08:19] | and until then, this stays confidential. | 在那之前这件事都不可外泄 |
[08:33] | I picked up some food on the way home from Skyler’s school. | 我从斯凯勒学校回来的路上买了点吃的 |
[08:37] | Thought about buying booze | 还想着要买点酒 |
[08:39] | to finally get you to spill why you’re here, | 让你酒后吐真言 告诉我来这的原因 |
[08:41] | but can’t be risking my sobriety, | 但我不能犯险打断戒酒记录 |
[08:44] | even for you. | 哪怕是为了你 |
[08:55] | You said he was dead. | 你说他已经死了 |
[09:00] | Y-You… | 你 |
[09:04] | lost all that blood. | 失血量很大 |
[09:06] | Mom and Dad were freaking out, I was alone with the baby, | 爸妈都失控了 只有我一个人面对着婴儿 |
[09:10] | and I-I did what we talked about. | 我按照说好的那样做了 |
[09:11] | I left him at the hospital. | 我把他留在了医院 |
[09:15] | You’re taking him from the hospital here. | 你把他从医院带走了 |
[09:24] | Dad… | 爸… |
[09:27] | beat it out of me. | 逼我这么做的 |
[09:30] | Told some nurse I was the mother, | 告诉护士我是孩子的妈妈 |
[09:31] | and they let me take him. | 他们就让我把他带走了 |
[09:33] | But… when we got home… | 但…我们回家之后… |
[09:38] | …Dad drove him somewhere. | 爸爸就开车把他带走了 |
[09:41] | Mom said he sold him. | 妈妈说他把他卖了 |
[09:42] | To who? | 卖给谁了 |
[09:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:47] | They just said… | 他们只是说… |
[09:50] | they’d kill me if I ever told you. | 如果我告诉你 就会杀了我 |
[09:54] | I just never wanted you to worry about him. | 我不想让你担心他 |
[09:57] | That’s all this was — | 就只是这样 |
[09:59] | making sure you never had to worry. | 确保你不用担心 |
[10:01] | I swear, Bonnie. | 我发誓 邦尼 |
[10:15] | Don’t tell me you believe a word of that story. | 别告诉我你相信她的说法 |
[10:18] | I never said I believed her. | 我从没说过我相信她 |
[10:19] | So, why are you still there? For the little girl? | 那你为什么还在那 为了那个小姑娘 |
[10:21] | I came all the way out here. | 我跑了这么远 |
[10:22] | I’m not leaving until I know more. | 得再把事情弄清楚点再走 |
[10:25] | That’s what Julie wants! | 朱莉就是要这样 |
[10:26] | She’ll say whatever she needs to suck you back in. | 她会想尽办法把你吸进深渊 |
[10:28] | You said that you would support me no matter what I wanted. | 你说无论我要怎样你都支持我 |
[10:30] | Well, I want to know more, | 我想知道更多情况 |
[10:31] | and that’s going to take time. | 这需要时间 |
[10:33] | You know her. | 你了解她的 |
[10:39] | I think you should come home. | 我觉得你应该回来 |
[10:42] | I’ll call you later. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[10:46] | Annalise? | 是安娜丽丝 |
[10:48] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[10:49] | N.A. | 戒毒互助小组 |
[10:51] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[10:54] | All I want to do is get high right now, | 我现在只想磕嗨 |
[10:57] | so trust me, I’m doing what’s good for me. | 相信我 我在为自己好 |
[11:13] | I know you’re frustrated. I understand. | 我知道你很沮丧 我明白 |
[11:16] | They just don’t have any rooms at the hospital yet. | 但医院现在没有床位 |
[11:19] | I’m gonna talk to D.A. Miller | 我会去找米勒检察官 |
[11:21] | about getting you moved up the waitlist. | 把你在排队名单上往前移 |
[11:26] | It’s karma. | 这是报应 |
[11:30] | Never made things right with that man’s family. | 我从来没跟他的家人沟通过 |
[11:34] | Seeing those photos at the trial… | 在庭审上看见那些照片… |
[11:38] | …things I’d done to him. | …我对他做过的事 |
[11:45] | I need to write that family a letter. | 我得给他们一家写封信 |
[11:47] | It’s been 30 years. | 三十年了 |
[11:50] | You’ve done your time. | 你也坐过牢了 |
[11:53] | Just find me somebody to write to. | 给我找个能收信的人 |
[11:58] | Please, son. | 拜托了 孩子 |
[12:19] | Oh, you — you don’t need to hide that. | 你不用把它藏起来 |
[12:22] | Yeah, so, uh, I got off my plane from London | 我从伦敦飞回来 一下飞机 |
[12:24] | to a message from an old Hotchkiss classmate | 就收到条霍奇基斯老同学的短信 |
[12:25] | whose wife works for the Governor. | 他妻子是州长的属下 |
[12:29] | I had no clue why she wanted to see me until I got there. | 我去之前也不知道她为什么想见我 |
[12:33] | So, you turned her down? | 那你拒绝了她 |
[12:36] | What is this about? Do you want more money?! | 怎么回事 你还想要更多钱 |
[12:37] | Do you enjoy humiliating me?! | 羞辱我很有意思吗 |
[12:39] | – Lower your voice. – No, you signed a contract, | -别那么大声 -你签了合同 |
[12:40] | and I will sue your ass if you leave! | 你要是离职我会告到你倾家荡产 |
[12:42] | And I’ll sue you back for verbal abuse in the workplace, | 我会因为你在工作场所言语辱骂反诉你 |
[12:44] | and it looks like I have a few witnesses here, too. | 现场还有好几个目击者呢 |
[12:47] | You think the board wants to hear | 你觉得董事会还想 |
[12:48] | that you’ve committed more misconduct? | 再听说你其它的不当行为吗 |
[12:53] | This is the same governor I’ve been protecting you from | 从我们雇你开始 我就在保护你 |
[12:55] | since we hired you. | 免受这位州长的伤害 |
[12:57] | I took this job for the sole purpose | 我接下这份工作的唯一原因 |
[12:58] | to reform the Dumpster fire that is our public defense system. | 就是改革我们这个垃圾桶一样的公设辩护系统 |
[13:02] | And, yes, maybe you’ve put your ass on the line for me, | 可能你为我承担了风险 |
[13:04] | but I am no man’s savior. | 但我也不是谁的救世主 |
[13:06] | I’ve worked too long and too hard | 我为了获取这世界里的一点点权力 |
[13:07] | to get an ounce of power in this world, | 付出了太多太多努力 |
[13:10] | and your ass sure as hell is not gonna decide what’s right for me. | 你根本不能决定我想做什么 |
[13:15] | I’ll let you know when I’ve made my decision. | 我做了决定之后会通知你的 |
[13:28] | Is it okay if I call you Mom, Mom? | 我能叫你妈妈吗 妈妈 |
[13:29] | – No. – Of course, Asher. | -不能 -当然了 亚设 |
[13:32] | Yes, I was already so excited to add Oliver to the family. | 家里多了奥利弗我已经非常高兴了 |
[13:34] | – Why not one more son? – You hear that, C-dog? | -再多一个也没问题 -听到没 小康 |
[13:36] | Not only are we BFFs, but we’re brothers now, too. | 我们不仅是最好的朋友 还是亲兄弟了 |
[13:39] | You. | 你啊 |
[13:40] | Hey, Connor? | 康纳尔 |
[13:44] | Remind me why we invited him. | 解释下请他来的理由 |
[13:46] | Uh, just keep him away from my mother. | 就是让他离我妈远点而已 |
[13:48] | She already thinks he’s too friendly. | 她已经觉得他过分殷勤了 |
[13:49] | Oh, so I’m not the only one she hates. Good. | 这么说我不是她唯一讨厌的人了 很好 |
[13:51] | – About that — – She hates me. Don’t lie. | -至于这个 -她的确讨厌我 别装了 |
[13:52] | You work with Annalise every day. | 你每天都在安娜丽丝身边工作 |
[13:53] | You can easily handle my mother. | 搞定我妈不在话下的 |
[13:58] | Hey, Mom, Connor’s never had lumpia before. | 妈 康纳尔从没吃过春卷 |
[13:59] | Maybe you can show him how it’s made. | 或许你能让他看看怎么做的 |
[14:01] | There won’t be any lumpia | 春卷是吃不上了 |
[14:02] | unless someone makes this stove work. | 除非你们谁能把这个炉子修好 |
[14:04] | Oh, yeah, there’s a little trick to it. | 要用它需要一点小技巧 |
[14:07] | I know you had to move here to save money for the wedding, | 我知道你搬到这来是想省钱办婚礼 |
[14:09] | but you want to know another solution? | 但其实还有别的选择 |
[14:11] | Get married in a church. They’re cheap. | 在教堂结婚更便宜 |
[14:13] | Mom, we have already talked about this. | 妈 这事我们已经讨论过了 |
[14:15] | You think God hates you. I know. | 你觉得上帝讨厌你 我知道 |
[14:16] | That is not what I said. | 我原话可不是这么说的 |
[14:18] | Why not ask your father for money? | 为什么你不向你爸要点钱 |
[14:19] | – Oh, God. – Oliver told me he’s rich. | -天呐 -奥利弗告诉我他挺有钱 |
[14:22] | He and I aren’t that close anymore. | 我和他关系不怎么好 |
[14:26] | Of course you can come to the bachelor party. | 欢迎你来婚前单身派对 |
[14:27] | The more the merrier! | 人越多越好 |
[14:28] | – Oh, God, no. – Asher. | -天呐 别 -亚设 |
[14:29] | Don’t be mad at Asher. I forced him to tell me. | 别生亚设的气 我逼他说的 |
[14:31] | What mom goes to their son’s bachelor party? | 哪种妈妈会参加儿子的单身派对 |
[14:33] | The cool moms, that’s who. | 超酷的妈妈 我就是 |
[14:35] | Joanna and I are gonna be on our best behavior, | 乔安娜和我都会安分守己的 |
[14:37] | isn’t that right, Jo-Jo? | 对吧 乔乔 |
[14:43] | Stop sucking in that gut and shrink it instead! | 无需屏息 直接燃烧脂肪 |
[14:46] | Gut Suckers is the only weight-loss pill | 肚腩克星是唯一真正能够 |
[14:48] | that actually blocks one-third of the calories you consume | 让你的摄入能量减少三分之一的 |
[14:51] | from being digested. | 减肥药 |
[14:52] | Go ahead. Enjoy life! | 来吧 享受生活 |
[14:56] | Did you hear that? Gut Suckers’ FDA application | 听到了吗 肚腩克星在食品及药物管理局的 |
[14:58] | claims that it prevents one-third of consumed fat, | 申请中声称能够阻断三分之一摄入的脂肪 |
[15:02] | not calories, from being digested. | 而不是能量 防止其被吸收 |
[15:04] | That means that it’s the ad agency’s fault, | 这说明了责任在广告公司 |
[15:06] | not our client’s. | 而不是我们的委托人 |
[15:07] | Why is Ms. Castillo wrong? | 说说卡斯蒂洛小姐哪里错了 |
[15:10] | A corporation assumes liability | 公司要为其承包商的行为 |
[15:11] | for the actions of its subcontractors, | 承担相应的法律责任 |
[15:13] | including branding and marketing, | 其中包括品牌推广和市场营销 |
[15:15] | which of course I learned from you. | 当然 我是向你学的 |
[15:17] | 9 A.M. Tomorrow, I want 10 more ideas | 明天早上九点之前 我要听到十个以上 |
[15:18] | better than this one. | 比这更好的想法 |
[15:24] | You couldn’t have told me that before? | 你就不能在这之前告诉我吗 |
[15:26] | I just remembered. | 我刚想起来 |
[15:27] | Or you’ll do anything to impress her | 要么你就是想做任何事来取悦她 |
[15:29] | because you’re in love with her. | 因为你爱上她了 |
[15:35] | So, looks like it’s my turn to scratch your back. | 看来到了我帮你忙的时候了 |
[15:38] | – What? – You helped me | -什么 -你曾经在我 |
[15:39] | when I was running point on Senior’s case. | 处理老内特的案子时帮了我 |
[15:41] | It’s only right I return the favor. | 还你个人情是应该的 |
[15:43] | I can come by tonight. | 我可以今晚过去 |
[15:45] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[15:49] | I should be there with you. | 我应该和你一块儿的 |
[15:51] | You are. You’re talking to me. | 你是和我在一起 你在和我说话呢 |
[15:53] | Well, then let me find out if what she said is true. | 那就让我查清楚她说的到底是不是真的 |
[15:55] | I can, you know, look into | 我可以 调查一下 |
[15:57] | where your father was around that time, | 你爸那时候具体在哪儿 |
[15:59] | see who he talked to. | 看看他和谁有过交谈 |
[16:00] | You digging around in any official capacity | 你在官方范围内的任何打探 |
[16:03] | could get her daughter taken away. | 都可能会让她女儿被带走 |
[16:05] | Saying things like that makes me want to come and rescue you. | 你这么一说让我更想来救你了 |
[16:09] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[16:11] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[16:13] | Actually, I do need your help. | 事实上 我还真需要你的帮助 |
[16:19] | So, my baby sister’s in town. | 我妹妹回来了 |
[16:24] | She… | 她 |
[16:25] | cut me off when I was using a lot. | 在我滥用毒品的时候和我断绝了来往 |
[16:28] | But she’s here now | 但她现在回来了 |
[16:30] | ’cause she found out I’ve been… | 因为她发现我一直 |
[16:33] | hiding something from her. | 瞒着她一些事 |
[16:35] | She thinks she’s the one | 她以为她是那个 |
[16:36] | that’s been protecting me this whole time, | 一直在保护我的人 |
[16:39] | but really it’s the other way around. | 但事实正好相反 |
[16:42] | And all I’ve done | 我所做的一切 |
[16:44] | is try to protect her, | 都是想要保护她 |
[16:47] | to the point that I kept secrets | 直到我保守的秘密 |
[16:51] | that ate me alive, | 吞噬了我 |
[16:54] | that made me use. | 让我染上毒瘾 |
[16:58] | But the only way I can tell her that | 但如果告诉她真相 |
[17:00] | is to risk losing her forever, | 我就可能永远失去她 |
[17:02] | ’cause if she knew the truth, | 因为她一旦知道真相 |
[17:06] | it would kill her. | 肯定会承受不住 |
[17:12] | You sure there’s nothing I can do? | 你确定不用我帮忙 |
[17:14] | Frank’s there. We’ve got it covered. | 有弗兰克在 应该没问题 |
[17:16] | I’m already inside this case. I can help. | 我已经掺和进来了 我可以帮忙 |
[17:19] | You’ve helped Bonnie enough. | 你已经帮邦尼够多了 |
[17:20] | We all have. | 我们都是 |
[17:21] | But I’m sure you didn’t come here to talk about her. | 你来这可不是为了谈她的事吧 |
[17:25] | My pops wants to send a letter to the Reinhoff family. | 我爸爸想给莱因霍夫的家人写封信 |
[17:29] | I’m looking for an address, | 我在找地址 |
[17:31] | but if the media gets hold of it or the Governor — | 但如果媒体或者州长知道… |
[17:33] | No, the Governor’s on our side now. | 不 州长现在支持我们了 |
[17:36] | She offered me this job this morning. | 她今天早上给了我这个 |
[17:41] | You trust her? | 你相信她 |
[17:42] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我谁都不信 |
[17:45] | Christopher. | 克里斯多弗 |
[17:47] | You want some lumpia? | 你要春卷吗 |
[17:48] | When my Oliver was this age, | 奥利弗这么大的时候 |
[17:50] | strangers would stop us on the street | 街上总有人停下来 |
[17:52] | and tell me how beautiful he was. | 夸他可爱 |
[17:55] | – People still do that! – Mmm, Mrs. Hampton, | -现在也一样 -汉普顿夫人 |
[17:56] | – this is so good. – Honestly, | -这太好吃了 -老实说 |
[17:58] | I forgot how much I missed a home-cooked meal. | 我都忘了我有多想念家里做的饭了 |
[18:01] | – Don’t you cook for Asher? – Mom, I told you — | -你不给亚设做饭吗 -妈 我跟你说过 |
[18:02] | they broke up. | 他们俩分手了 |
[18:03] | Why’d you do that? Look at you both. | 为什么 看你们俩多配 |
[18:06] | Talk about making a beautiful baby. | 肯定能生一个漂亮的宝宝 |
[18:08] | Aww, that’s sweet, but, uh, | 您真会说话 但是 |
[18:10] | Missy and I here are better off as friends. | 我们俩还是当朋友最合适 |
[18:12] | And Michaela’s actually reassessing | 而且米凯拉最近正在重新评估 |
[18:13] | her interest in men these days. | 自己对于男人的兴趣 |
[18:15] | – Wait, what? – She’s kidding. | -什么 -她在开玩笑 |
[18:17] | I’m focused on work right now, | 我只是想专心工作 |
[18:18] | something that Laurel should probably do | 劳拉也应该这么做 |
[18:20] | so that Tegan doesn’t fire her for failing our client. | 这样泰根才不会因为她搞砸了委托人而开了她 |
[18:22] | Some ladies at church tried Gut Suckers, | 教堂里的几个女人用了肚腩克星 |
[18:24] | and they couldn’t get off the toilet for days. | 结果好几天都离不了马桶 |
[18:28] | They should’ve called it a liquid diet. | 他们应该叫它”流质饮食”才对 |
[18:30] | Who needs another drink? | 谁想再来一杯 |
[18:34] | Oh, thank God. | 你可算出来了 |
[18:35] | What, did the lumpia get you, too? | 怎么了 你也吃春卷中招了 |
[18:37] | Joanna found a nicer wedding venue, | 乔安娜找到了一个更好的婚礼场地 |
[18:39] | and she asked if I would kick in 10 grand | 她问我能不能出一万块 |
[18:40] | so we could surprise you. | 好给你们一个惊喜 |
[18:42] | This is so messed up. | 真是乱套 |
[18:43] | I-I didn’t have the guts to tell her I don’t have the money. | 我都不敢告诉她我没有钱 |
[18:45] | Don’t you dare feel bad. | 不许为这个内疚 |
[18:46] | She’s the one not listening to what we want. | 是她不尊重我们的想法 |
[18:48] | What? No, I know, but she just wants you both | 我知道 但她只是想让你们两个知道 |
[18:49] | to know how loved you are. | 我们有多爱你们 |
[18:50] | I’m not having a wedding that I don’t want. | 我不会办我不想要的婚礼 |
[18:53] | Why don’t you just talk to Oliver, all right? | 你跟奥利弗谈谈吧 好吗 |
[18:55] | Maybe he can get through to her. | 也许他有办法说服她 |
[18:56] | No, he can’t. He’s afraid of her. | 不 他不行 他怕他妈妈 |
[19:02] | You don’t understand what she gave up for me — | 你不知道她为我放弃了什么 |
[19:04] | her friends, some family. | 她的朋友 还有家人 |
[19:06] | That doesn’t mean you have to do everything she says. | 那也不代表你要对她言听计从 |
[19:07] | Actually, it does. She never asks me for anything. | 但我是应该听她的 她从没要求我什么 |
[19:10] | She’s your mother. She’s not supposed to. | 她是你妈妈 她本来就不应该要求你任何事 |
[19:13] | Well, fine, but you can’t be mad at me | 好吧 但你不能因为我想当个好儿子 |
[19:14] | for trying to be a good son. | 而生我的气 |
[19:19] | You need to tell her. | 你得告诉她 |
[19:20] | No, I’d just rather have a big, stupid wedding. | 不 我宁愿办一场又大又蠢的婚礼 |
[19:22] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我不是说这个 |
[19:32] | Look, you are a good son. | 你是个好儿子 |
[19:35] | That’s painfully obvious after seeing you two together. | 看到你们俩一起的样子谁都能明白 |
[19:43] | Just feels like I have to come out all over again. | 感觉像要再重新出一次柜似的 |
[19:46] | You do. | 没错 |
[19:50] | But this time you have me. | 但这次你有我 |
[19:54] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[19:56] | I can order a pizza once Skyler’s asleep. | 我可以等斯凯勒睡了以后叫个披萨 |
[20:02] | Why do you have this? | 你为什么有这种东西 |
[20:07] | The serial number’s unregistered. | 序列号没有登记 |
[20:09] | So if the police found it, you would be arrested, | 如果被警察发现 你会被捕的 |
[20:11] | Child Services would come take Skyler. | 儿童机构也会把斯凯勒带走 |
[20:13] | I live alone in a bad part of town. | 我独居在治安不好的地区 |
[20:16] | I may not be mother of the year, | 我可能不是年度最佳母亲 |
[20:18] | but she’s the only reason I haven’t taken that gun | 但她是我还没拿起手枪 |
[20:20] | and blown my brains out. | 自杀的唯一原因 |
[20:22] | What about my child? | 我的孩子呢 |
[20:24] | You promised me that we would protect him, | 你答应过我会保护他的 |
[20:27] | and that was the only thing | 就是知道 |
[20:28] | that got me through those nine months, was knowing | 他不必经历我们经历过的事情 |
[20:30] | that he wouldn’t have to go through what we went through. | 才让我撑过了那九个月 |
[20:35] | We — We don’t know anything bad happened to him. | 我们不知道他有没有遇到什么不好的事 |
[20:37] | Someone bought him. | 有人把他买走了 |
[20:40] | Do you seriously think they had good intentions? | 你真的觉得他们是出于好意 |
[20:44] | I’ll make it right. | 我会弥补的 |
[20:47] | Help you find him if that’s what you want. | 如果你想的话我可以帮你找到他 |
[20:50] | We can find him. | 我们可以找到他的 |
[20:55] | And all I’ve done is try to protect her, | 我所做的一切都是想要保护她 |
[20:58] | but the only way I can tell her that | 但如果告诉她真相 |
[21:00] | is to risk losing her forever, | 我就可能永远失去她 |
[21:03] | ’cause if she knew the truth, it would kill her. | 因为她一旦知道真相 肯定会承受不住 |
[21:07] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[21:09] | I think Bonnie was better off without this in her life. | 我觉得没有这事邦尼会生活的更好 |
[21:13] | I mean, what do I do? | 我是说 我要怎么做 |
[21:14] | Play it for Bonnie? | 放给邦尼听 |
[21:16] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[21:17] | Of course you do. | 你当然在乎 |
[21:18] | Listen, I told her to come home, she said no, | 我叫她回家 她拒绝了 |
[21:20] | and I have enough decisions to make right now, so you decide. | 我现在有很多决定要做 所以你决定吧 |
[21:23] | But you’re the one that told me to come here. | 但是是你叫我来的 |
[21:24] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[21:27] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[21:51] | Are you here to offer me an apology? | 你是来向我道歉的吗 |
[21:53] | Actually, I’m here to accept yours. | 实际上 我是来接受你的道歉的 |
[21:58] | Okay, you can’t make jokes if you can’t take them. | 如果你开不起玩笑就别开玩笑 |
[22:00] | I was reading over the Governor’s proposal, | 我刚刚在读州长的提案 |
[22:02] | and from what I read, | 我读下来觉得 |
[22:04] | the offer isn’t exactly what Birkhead made it out to be. | 这个提议不完全是博克海德所说的那样 |
[22:07] | Paragraph 12B, | 第十二B段 |
[22:09] | the project’s budget will be determined | 计划的预算将由 |
[22:12] | by quarterly targets | 降低监禁率的 |
[22:13] | to reduce the incarceration rate. | 季度目标来决定 |
[22:15] | Failure to meet those targets | 未能达到这些目标 |
[22:17] | will result in you having your funding frozen. | 你的资金将会被冻结 |
[22:20] | This is your best argument to turn down the job? | 这是你让我拒绝这份工作的最佳理由 |
[22:22] | This project is a smokescreen, Annalise. | 这个计划就是个烟雾弹 安娜丽丝 |
[22:25] | She knows she can’t beat you, | 她知道她无法打垮你 |
[22:26] | so she’s gonna bury you in bureaucracy instead. | 所以她想把你淹没在官僚体系中 |
[22:30] | If you can’t see that, I can’t help you. | 如果你看不穿 我也没法帮你 |
[22:48] | Governor Birkhead’s office. | 州长博克海德的办公室 |
[22:50] | Hi, this is Annalise Keating. | 你好 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[22:51] | I was hoping to speak to Governor Birkhead. | 我找州长博克海德 |
[22:53] | One moment, please. | 稍等 |
[22:58] | Ms. Keating. | 基廷女士 |
[22:59] | I was hoping to hear from you. | 我正希望听到你的回复 |
[23:01] | Unless you’re calling to turn down my offer. | 除非你打来是要回绝我的提议 |
[23:03] | I have concerns about the budget, | 我对预算有些想法 |
[23:05] | specifically paragraph 12B. | 特别是第十二B段 |
[23:08] | You’re uncomfortable with the quarterly targets? | 你对季度目标感到不舒服 |
[23:10] | Making change doesn’t come cheap. | 改变是要付出代价的 |
[23:12] | I’ll need a set budget, regardless of our progress. | 我需要一个固定的预算 无论我们进展如何 |
[23:14] | I’ll talk to my people. | 我会和我的人谈谈 |
[23:16] | Anything else you’re bumping on? | 你还有其他意见吗 |
[23:21] | I want a pardon for Nathaniel Lahey Senior. | 我想要你赦免老内特尼尔·勒西 |
[23:24] | He’s waiting for placement in a mental-health facility, | 他正等着被安置进心理健康机构 |
[23:27] | but he would prefer to live with his son. | 但是他更希望和他儿子住一起 |
[23:28] | A pardon would be the only way to make that happen. | 赦免是实现这一目标的唯一途径 |
[23:32] | That is a-a bold request. | 这是个大胆的请求 |
[23:35] | So is asking me to work for you. | 让我为你工作同样也是 |
[23:38] | These decisions have to be vetted | 这些决定必须通过 |
[23:40] | by the Board of Pardons, but… | 赦免委员会的审查 但是 |
[23:42] | I’ll look into it and see what I can do, okay? | 我看看我能做些什么 可以吗 |
[23:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:57] | Handsome! | 帅气 |
[23:59] | I…hate it. | 我不喜欢 |
[24:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:02] | Too tight in the crotch? | 裤裆太紧了 |
[24:03] | No, M– Mom, let’s just look for something | 不是 妈 让我们去看看 |
[24:05] | that’s a little more modern. | 比较现代的东西 |
[24:06] | I don’t want to clash with Connor. | 我不想和康纳尔有冲突 |
[24:08] | Right, ’cause this wedding is about what he wants. | 没错 因为这个婚礼是关于他想要什么 |
[24:12] | Why don’t you like him? | 你为什么不喜欢他 |
[24:14] | Before you met him, | 在你遇到他之前 |
[24:15] | you had a good job, a good place to live. | 你有一个好工作 好住处 |
[24:18] | It was my idea to move. | 搬家是我的主意 |
[24:19] | How am I supposed to know that when you never call me? | 你不打电话给我 我又怎么可能知道呢 |
[24:22] | Come on. We talk every few weeks. | 得了吧 我们每过几个星期就通话的 |
[24:25] | We used to talk every day. | 我们以前可是每天都聊的 |
[24:26] | So what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[24:29] | Did I do something to make you mad? | 我做了什么让你生气的事 |
[24:32] | Or is it him? | 还是他 |
[24:37] | Mom, Connor’s not the reason that I’ve been pulling away. | 妈 康纳尔不是我疏远你的原因 |
[24:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:41] | He’s very bossy. | 他特别说一不二 |
[24:44] | Um, I’ve been avoiding telling you something. | 有件事我一直没告诉你 |
[24:51] | First of all, uh, I’m — I’m fine, and… | 首先 我… 我很好 |
[24:55] | healthy. | 健康 |
[24:56] | Healthy? Why wouldn’t you be healthy? | 健康 你怎么会不健康 |
[25:00] | I’m HIV positive. | 我艾滋病检测呈阳性 |
[25:04] | Th– I-I’m undetectable, | 现在检测不出来了 |
[25:06] | which means that the — the — the medicine is working, | 说明药物在发挥作用 |
[25:09] | and so that’s good, | 这样很好 |
[25:10] | and I’m gonna live a happy, healthy life | 我的人生会跟其他人一样 |
[25:13] | for a long time, just like everybody else, so… | 快乐长寿 |
[25:17] | I just didn’t tell you so you wouldn’t worry. | 我之前没告诉你是不想让你担心 |
[25:20] | But you not telling me does make me worry. | 可恰恰是你没有告诉我才让我担心 |
[25:23] | Mom, the first thing you told me when I came out | 当我出柜时 你跟我说的第一件事 |
[25:24] | is that you wanted me to be safe. | 是你希望我能安全 |
[25:29] | We both know what that meant. | 我们俩都明白那指的是什么 |
[25:32] | And I… | 而我 |
[25:35] | …and I am — I am safe, | 我现在很安全 |
[25:37] | e-even though this happened. | 即使出了这个事 |
[25:39] | Just… | 只是 |
[25:44] | I’m ashamed that it happened. | 这事让我感到羞愧 |
[25:49] | Even though I don’t want to be, but… | 尽管我不想 可是 |
[25:53] | I guess I just hate disappointing people, | 我想我就是不想让别人失望 |
[25:55] | especially you. | 特别是你 |
[25:56] | So… I’m — I’m sorry. | 所以 我很抱歉 |
[26:01] | And I shouldn’t say that. | 我不应该说这个 |
[26:02] | This doesn’t have to be such a big deal, but, um… | 这本来没什么大不了的 但是 |
[26:05] | I’m — I’m — I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:14] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[26:17] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[26:19] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[26:26] | I’m here for you until the day I die, | 直到我死的那天 我都会支持你 |
[26:30] | no matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[26:35] | I just hate that you felt | 我只是很难过你觉得 |
[26:37] | you had to go through this all alone. | 你要独自面对这一切 |
[26:42] | I wasn’t alone. | 我不是独自一人 |
[26:43] | I had Connor. | 我有康纳尔 |
[26:52] | Then he should’ve told me. | 那他应该告诉我 |
[27:07] | Let’s hear it, Ms. Castillo. | 卡斯蒂洛女士 让我们听听吧 |
[27:09] | Or am I gonna have to tell Keating you’re a failure? | 还是说我要去告诉基廷你是个废物 |
[27:11] | I guess we’ll see. | 我们等下见分晓吧 |
[27:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[27:15] | The precedent that’s gonna save our clients from bankruptcy. | 将使我们的客户免于破产的先例 |
[27:19] | In 1993, a class action was filed against Trim-Me. | 1993年 纤瘦如我遭遇集体诉讼案 |
[27:20] | 纤瘦如我受到集体诉讼 配方几乎相同 | |
[27:22] | Like all diet pills, the Trim-Me recipe | 像所有的减肥药一样 纤瘦如我的配方 |
[27:24] | is nearly identical to Gut Suckers’ — | 几乎与肚腩克星一样 |
[27:26] | caffeine mixed in with some other inert fillers. | 咖啡因和其它一些惰性掺合料混合 |
[27:28] | The judge ruled Trim-Me had to offer | 法官裁决纤瘦如我要给每位消费者 |
[27:30] | a 50% refund to every customer. | 退款百分之五十 |
[27:33] | In exchange, the company would be protected | 作为交换 公司则免于所有 |
[27:36] | from all claims of damages. | 损害赔偿诉求 |
[27:39] | So, I suggest we offer the judge the Trim-Me precedent. | 所以我建议我们向法官提供纤瘦如我的先例 |
[27:43] | That way, instead of paying $100 million | 这样的话 我们估计肚腩克星 |
[27:44] | 一亿美元 肚腩克星潜在损失赔偿 减少到 五百万美元 | |
[27:45] | in potential damages, Gut Suckers pays out | 只需支付大约五百万美元 |
[27:48] | what we’ve estimated to be only $5 million. | 而不是潜在损害赔偿的一亿美元 |
[27:51] | This is a rare occurrence, | 这可是极少出现的情况 |
[27:53] | but I’m actually impressed, Ms. Castillo. | 但是卡斯蒂洛女士 我很赞叹 |
[27:55] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[27:57] | To be honest, I couldn’t have done it without Michaela, | 说实话 没有米凯拉的帮助我也做不到 |
[27:58] | so she deserves some of your love, too. | 你也应该表扬一下她 |
[28:03] | I’ll make sure to give you both credit | 我会跟克劳福德先生提及 |
[28:05] | when I talk to Mr. Crawford. | 你们俩人的贡献的 |
[28:10] | Maybe you’re the one who wants to get in her pants. | 也许你才是想要上她的人吧 |
[28:12] | I would never steal her away from you. | 我永远不会把她从你那里抢走 |
[28:15] | You killed it. | 很棒 |
[28:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:17] | We’ll have to toast you at the bachelor party. | 在单身聚会上我们得为你喝一杯 |
[28:19] | I didn’t invite you. | 我没邀请你 |
[28:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:22] | Asher did. | 亚设请了我 |
[28:23] | I’ll see you both there. | 到时候见吧 两位 |
[28:26] | How is he friends with Asher? | 他怎么会跟亚设成了朋友 |
[28:29] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[28:31] | Under the principle of stare decisis, | 根据遵循先例原则 |
[28:33] | the court must follow the Trim-Me precedent, | 法庭必须得遵循瘦我的先例 |
[28:35] | so I just need your approval to go to the client, | 所以我需要你批准我去和客户谈 |
[28:37] | advise them to settle. | 建议让他们和解 |
[28:39] | If they say yes, | 如果他们同意 |
[28:40] | Gut Suckers will be paying more in our legal fees | 肚腩克星给我们的律师费会比 |
[28:42] | than they will to the customers. | 他们赔给顾客的还高 |
[28:46] | This is the part where you say, “Great job.” | 这时候你应该说”干得漂亮” |
[28:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:51] | Did Keating accept the Governor’s offer? | 基廷接受了州长的邀请 |
[28:58] | She told you about that? | 这事她告诉你了 |
[28:59] | I know everything that happens in this building. | 这座大楼里的事我都知道 |
[29:01] | I also know what she wants — | 我还知道她想要的 |
[29:03] | it’s what we all want — | 也是我们想要的 |
[29:05] | to be wanted. | 被人需要 |
[29:07] | ‘Cause we can’t afford to lose her right now, | 因为我们现在不能失去她 |
[29:09] | especially when I’m out whoring myself for diet-pill money. | 尤其是现在我还得拉下身段去挣减肥药的钱 |
[29:12] | So beg her to stay — | 求她留下来 |
[29:14] | even if that means getting down on your hands and knees, | 就算这意味着你得放下尊严 |
[29:16] | ’cause that woman’s not gonna stand for anything less. | 因为只有那样才能打动那个女人 |
[29:19] | And honestly, | 老实说 |
[29:21] | I kind of love her for that. | 我还挺欣赏她这点 |
[29:26] | So, I made some calls about your dad. | 我为你爸爸的事找了点关系 |
[29:28] | The mental-health facility waiting list is a beast. | 那个心理健康机构的等待名单上排满了人 |
[29:30] | That’s why I came to you. | 所以我才来找你 |
[29:31] | Except when you’re the D.A. of Philadelphia | 好在找他们帮忙的是 |
[29:34] | asking for a favor. | 费城地检 |
[29:36] | They’re gonna transfer your dad to Wilson Park Hospital tonight. | 今晚他们会把你爸转到威尔逊公园医院 |
[29:39] | It’s one of the best in the state. | 那里是国内最好的精神病医院了 |
[29:40] | He’ll be in good hands. | 他会得到很好的照顾的 |
[29:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:46] | Go tell the old man. | 去告诉你爸吧 |
[29:50] | How’s Bonnie doing? | 邦尼怎么样了 |
[29:52] | It’s just a bad flu, | 只是重感冒 |
[29:55] | but she’ll be okay soon. | 很快就能好起来的 |
[29:58] | Good. | 那就好 |
[30:02] | And all I’ve done is try to protect her, | 我所做的一切都是想要保护她 |
[30:05] | but the only way I can tell her that | 但如果告诉她真相 |
[30:06] | is to risk losing her forever, | 我就可能永远失去她 |
[30:09] | ’cause if she knew the truth, it would kill her. | 因为她一旦知道真相 肯定会承受不住 |
[30:16] | I went through her record again, | 我又看了一遍她的档案 |
[30:18] | found this. | 发现了这个 |
[30:19] | Julie was arrested for trespassing in some house | 朱莉从医院抱走孩子一年后 |
[30:22] | a year after she took the baby from the hospital. | 因擅闯民宅被捕 |
[30:25] | Same family lives there — | 住在那的一家人情况相同 |
[30:27] | with a kid the same age yours would be. | 有一个和你的孩子年纪相仿的小孩 |
[30:32] | His name’s Jake. | 名字叫杰克 |
[30:38] | Your dad must’ve sold the baby to them. | 你爸肯定是把孩子卖给他们了 |
[30:40] | Julie knew, couldn’t help herself, so… | 朱莉知情 控制不住自己 所以… |
[30:44] | she went to check on him, and they called the cops. | 她去看那个孩子 那家人报了警 |
[30:48] | She knows who your son is, Bon. | 她知道你儿子是谁 邦 |
[30:52] | She’s always known. | 她一直都知道 |
[31:05] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[31:07] | Sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[31:08] | We wouldn’t have let them plan the party | 早知道你们会来 我们就不会让他们 |
[31:09] | – if we knew you were coming — – Sit. | -策划派对了 -坐 |
[31:26] | You made this? | 这是你做的 |
[31:28] | Oliver did. | 是奥利弗做的 |
[31:30] | When he was 10. | 那时他10岁 |
[31:33] | He was always trying to marry his Power Rangers. | 他一直都想和他的超凡战士结婚 |
[31:37] | The other boys didn’t get it. | 其他男孩不理解 |
[31:39] | I didn’t get it. | 我也不理解 |
[31:41] | So, when he came out to me all those years later, | 所以 多年后他对我出柜时 |
[31:45] | my first thought was this book, | 我第一个想到的就是这个本子 |
[31:48] | how he would never get the wedding he wanted. | 他得不到他想要的婚礼了 |
[31:53] | I know how much you mean to my son. | 我知道你对我儿子很重要 |
[31:57] | And I can only assume he means just as much to you. | 我猜他对你也同样重要 |
[32:02] | He does. | 他是的 |
[32:03] | He’s been through so much, you know that. | 他经历了太多 你知道的 |
[32:08] | He deserves this. | 他应该得到这场婚礼 |
[32:11] | And so do you. | 你也是 |
[32:14] | And I won’t be upset | 如果在教堂举行婚礼 |
[32:16] | if the ceremony happens to be in a church. | 我也不会不高兴 |
[32:28] | I still haven’t made my decision. | 我还没决定好 |
[32:30] | So hear me out. | 那就好好听我说 |
[32:33] | I know you think the only reason I got angry | 我知道你觉得我生气只是因为 |
[32:35] | was because you leaving would screw me with the board. | 你的离开会让董事彻底对我失望 |
[32:38] | That’s not why I got upset. | 我不是为此而生气 |
[32:41] | I admire what you’re doing, Annalise. | 我很钦佩你现在做的事 安娜丽丝 |
[32:43] | That’s why I fought the board to fund your clinic. | 所以我才劝服董事会资助你的法律中心 |
[32:46] | And why I looked into Birkhead’s proposal | 所以我才研究了博克海德的提案 |
[32:48] | to see if it was a sham, which it is. | 看看是不是个骗局 现在看我是对的 |
[32:50] | She’s considering pardoning Nate Senior. | 她在考虑赦免老内特 |
[32:54] | You can’t trust her. | 你不能相信她 |
[32:55] | But I can trust you? | 那我就能信你 |
[32:56] | I can see why you wouldn’t. | 我能看出你为什么不信我 |
[32:59] | I haven’t really been open with you. | 我一直没有坦诚相待 |
[33:01] | I didn’t ask you to be. | 我也没要求你坦诚 |
[33:02] | You shouldn’t have to worry about | 但你没必要对你的上司 |
[33:04] | who you’re working for, though. | 提心吊胆的 |
[33:06] | My misconduct wasn’t some gross thing in a copy room. | 我的不当行为不是什么复印间风流韵事 |
[33:11] | It was me falling in love with a client. | 是我爱上了我的客户 |
[33:14] | I thought she loved me, too, | 我也以为她爱我 |
[33:16] | but the fact that it’s now labeled | 但现在人事部的文件上 |
[33:17] | in some H.R. file as “misconduct”… | 写着”行为不当” |
[33:21] | Let’s just say that was the firm’s way | 这么说吧 这是公司 |
[33:22] | of protecting themselves. | 自保的方式 |
[33:26] | I’m not a bad guy. | 我不是坏人 |
[33:27] | I never said you were. | 我没说你是 |
[33:29] | Then stay. | 那就留下 |
[33:31] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[33:33] | Use me to help you fight this fight. | 让我帮你打赢这场战斗 |
[33:36] | I promise I will have your back at every turn. | 我发誓我会是你坚实的后盾 |
[33:41] | ‘Cause I am more than willing to destroy | 因为我非常乐意击溃 |
[33:44] | whoever gets in your way. | 所有挡你路的人 |
[33:56] | I cleared my schedule as soon as I heard you were coming. | 我一听说你要来就立刻取消了我行程 |
[33:59] | I’m turning down the job. | 我拒绝接受这份工作 |
[34:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:02] | Well, I just don’t buy it — | 我就是信不过 |
[34:04] | the sudden change of heart, | 你会突然改变想法 |
[34:05] | the caring about people who can’t vote for you. | 去关心那些不能给你投票的人 |
[34:09] | You’re wrong about me. | 你错怪我了 |
[34:10] | I doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[34:12] | I’m not your enemy, even though it might be | 我不是你的敌人 或许 |
[34:15] | a hell of a lot easier for you to see me that way | 对你来说 视我为敌人 |
[34:17] | rather than the person that I truly am — | 比看到真实的我更轻松 |
[34:19] | an ally reaching across the aisle | 一个伙伴不顾界线 |
[34:22] | to make real, positive change | 努力想做出实际 积极的改变 |
[34:25] | because that is what this world needs right now. | 因为这个世界需要这些改变的盟友 |
[34:28] | No. | 不 |
[34:29] | What the world needs is someone with no political motives | 这个世界需要的是一个没有政治目的 |
[34:31] | fighting for the people in this state | 一心为了被错判入狱的人们 |
[34:32] | who are wrongly imprisoned. | 而努力奋斗的人 |
[34:35] | That’s me. | 那就是我 |
[34:40] | So, you don’t want to hear about the pardon? | 所以你不想知道赦免的事 |
[34:44] | The Board agreed to free Nathaniel Lahey. | 委员会同意放了内特尼尔·勒西 |
[34:48] | You just need to accept the job. | 你只需要接受这个工作 |
[35:02] | All these years, and he was 20 minutes from our house. | 这么多年来 他离我们家只有20分钟远 |
[35:07] | Just be honest with me. | 跟我说实话 |
[35:10] | Please, just tell me the truth for once. | 求你就跟我说一次实话 |
[35:16] | Dad was gonna keep him. | 爸爸本来想留下他 |
[35:20] | At home, with us. | 在家跟我们一起 |
[35:23] | So, on our way back from the hospital… | 所以在我们从医院回来的路上 |
[35:28] | we stopped at a light, and… | 我们在个红绿灯停下了 |
[35:33] | …I jumped out of the car and started running. | 我跳下车 不停地跑 |
[35:38] | I didn’t stop ’til I reached that house. | 直到我跑到那房子前 |
[35:45] | And there were woods. | 那里有片树林 |
[35:51] | And I promised you I’d protect him. | 我答应过你要保护他 |
[35:57] | So that’s what I did. | 我也这么做了 |
[36:03] | I buried him. | 我把他埋了起来 |
[36:19] | All right, go, Pam Sandwich! | 好 去吧 帕姆三明治 |
[36:20] | Trust the gay force! | 相信基友之力 |
[36:22] | You got this, Pam! | 你能行的 帕姆 |
[36:25] | Put those lips right on his stuff! | 把嘴唇贴他老二上 |
[36:29] | All right, Joanna, it’s your turn. | 好的 乔安娜 该你上了 |
[36:34] | – All right! – Yeah! | -好 -好 |
[36:38] | Hey, Dad. It’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[36:40] | If you get a chance, could you give me a call back? | 你有时间能不能给我回个电话 |
[36:43] | I wanted to talk about the wedding. | 我想跟你说下婚礼的事 |
[36:51] | Where’s li’l man? | 小家伙在哪 |
[36:52] | Oh, asleep, but I should go check on him. | 睡着了 但我该去看看他了 |
[36:56] | I don’t like you that way. | 我不是那种喜欢你 |
[36:58] | – What? – It’s why you’ve been avoiding me, right? | -什么 -这就是你为什么最近在躲我对吗 |
[37:00] | Relax. You’re not my type. | 放松 你不是我的菜 |
[37:02] | Plus, I’d never hit on you knowing it hasn’t been that long | 再说知道韦斯的事还没过去多久 |
[37:04] | since what happened to Wes. | 我是不会泡你的 |
[37:07] | You know about Wes? | 你知道韦斯的事 |
[37:08] | The whole school knows. | 整个学校都知道 |
[37:10] | But you asked me | 但你问过我 |
[37:11] | if Christopher’s dad was still in the picture. | 克里斯多弗的爸爸是不是还在 |
[37:14] | I only did that so you didn’t think I was some creepy stalker. | 我这么问只是为了不让你觉得我是个跟踪狂 |
[37:17] | Well, now I do think that. | 好了 现在我倒真这么觉得了 |
[37:20] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[37:22] | I’m just sorry about everything you’ve gone through. | 我很同情你所遭遇的一切 |
[37:24] | Attention, party-goers! | 注意 各位来宾 |
[37:27] | Please make your way into the living room | 请大家来客厅 |
[37:28] | for a very important “safety demonstration” | 一起观看消防员弗雷迪的 |
[37:30] | from Firefighter Freddy. | 重要安全指南 |
[37:35] | Party, party! | 派对 派对 |
[37:39] | Don’t talk to me anymore. | 不要再跟我说话了 |
[37:46] | You got bumped — | 你被提前了 |
[37:48] | top of the waitlist. | 排到了第一位 |
[37:51] | They’re gonna transfer you to the new place tonight. | 他们今晚就会把你转移到新的地方 |
[37:53] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[37:54] | Pig privileges. | 猪的特权 |
[37:57] | Here’s the address for your letter. | 这是你寄信的地址 |
[38:01] | Reinhoff’s got a brother down in Georgia. | 莱因霍夫在乔治亚州有个兄弟 |
[38:03] | Name’s Eugene. | 名字叫尤金 |
[38:05] | I know you don’t approve… | 我知道你不赞同我这么做 |
[38:10] | …but writing this letter | 但是写这份信 |
[38:14] | will be the sanest thing I’ve done in years. | 是我这么多年来做的最理智的事 |
[38:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:22] | “Dear Eugene, my name is Nathaniel Lahey, | “亲爱的尤金 我叫内特尼尔·勒西 |
[38:27] | and I’m the man responsible | 我需要对你兄弟 |
[38:28] | for the death of your brother, Gerald.” | 杰罗德的死负责” |
[38:33] | “Here I finally am, | “现在我终于 |
[38:35] | writing the apology I should’ve a long time ago.” | 写下了这封我早就该写的道歉信” |
[38:40] | I had every intention of turning her down. | 我很想拒绝她 |
[38:44] | But then I couldn’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[38:46] | Not when I could free the man | 我现在有机会 |
[38:47] | whose case gave me back my career. | 救出拯救我职业生涯的人 |
[38:54] | This job has the power | 这份工作能够 |
[38:56] | to help me do something right and good. | 帮助我做好事 做正确的事 |
[39:00] | It’s bigger than you, me, this firm. | 这远高于你 我或者这间律所 |
[39:10] | So that’s what I’m choosing. | 所以这就是我的选择 |
[39:21] | I have Ms. Keating in my office. | 基廷女士在我的办公室 |
[39:23] | Please relieve her of her badge | 请收走她的工作证 |
[39:24] | and escort her directly out of the building. | 送她离开这幢大楼 |
[39:28] | She no longer works here. | 她不再是这里的员工了 |
[39:38] | “I spent the last 30 years in a cell | “过去三十年里 我在监狱里 |
[39:42] | thinking I was in pain. | 想着自己的痛苦 |
[39:46] | But you’ve been in the real pain.” | 但其实你才承受着真正的痛苦” |
[39:50] | “The kind that never goes away.” | “永远折磨着你的痛苦” |
[39:58] | Who you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[40:00] | Hi, I’d like to report | 我要举报有人 |
[40:02] | an unregistered, unlocked firearm | 在有儿童居住的家里 |
[40:05] | in a home where a child lives. | 藏有未注册且未妥善上锁的枪支 |
[40:13] | You’d hate yourself tomorrow. | 明天你就会恨你自己的 |
[40:16] | “You lost your brother before his time, | “你过早失去了你的兄弟 |
[40:19] | and it was at my hand. | 都是因为我 |
[40:22] | There’s no words to make up for that sin. | 不管说什么也无法弥补我的罪孽 |
[40:27] | I was sure I’d spend the rest of my days | 我本来以为我的余生 |
[40:31] | paying for what I did.” | 都要偿还我犯下的罪” |
[40:35] | “But then my son came back to me, | “但是后来我儿子来找我了 |
[40:38] | helped me get a second chance.” | 帮我得到了第二次机会” |
[40:40] | What’s wrong now? | 又怎么了 |
[40:41] | Your dad’s gonna be a free man. | 你爸爸要自由了 |
[40:43] | You mean the transfer? | 你是说转去医院 |
[40:45] | I mean he’s gonna be pardoned by the Governor. | 我是说他要被州长赦免 |
[40:49] | The paperwork clears in a week, | 文件一周内就能下来 |
[40:50] | just enough time to make space for your new roommate. | 正好够你腾出空间迎接新室友 |
[40:54] | “My son chose to love me | “虽然我做了这么多坏事 |
[40:57] | in spite of all the bad things I’ve done.” | 我的儿子还是选择爱我” |
[41:03] | “I wish I could trade places with your brother…” | “我真希望我能和你的兄弟交换位置” |
[41:07] | It’s time for your transfer, Lahey. | 你要转院了 勒西 |
[41:09] | Van’s here. | 车到了 |
[41:13] | “…give him the second chance I got.” | “让他能拥有我所拥有的第二次机会” |
[41:17] | Mr. Lahey? | 勒西先生 |
[41:18] | Yeah, I’m waiting to talk to my pops. | 是的 我要找我爸爸谈谈 |
[41:20] | He there? | 他在吗 |
[41:21] | Hold a moment. | 等等 |
[41:23] | “I promise to spend the rest of my life | “我保证我的余生 |
[41:26] | carrying the weight of all the pain I’ve caused you.” | 都会背负着我对你造成的痛苦” |
[41:34] | Mr. Lahey, I-I’m afraid there’s been an incident. | 勒西先生 很抱歉出了意外 |
[41:37] | What does that mean? Incident? | 什么意思 意外 |
[41:42] | “Let it go now, sir. | “放手吧 先生 |
[41:46] | All that pain. | 那些痛苦 |
[41:49] | All that grief. | 那些悲伤 |
[41:53] | I’ve got it from here.” | 都交给我吧” |
[41:57] | “‘Cause that’s the least that I owe you.” | “这是我所欠你的” |
[42:01] | “Sincerely…” | “此致” |
[42:05] | “…Nathaniel Lahey Senior.” | “老内特尼尔·勒西” |