时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You want to change your life? | 你是想改变人生 |
[00:03] | Are you Annalise Keating’s bitch? | 还是愿意继续做安娜丽丝·基廷的走狗 |
[00:06] | The baby. Is it dead? | 孩子 他死了吗 |
[00:08] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[00:08] | The governor knows about the adoption. | 州长知道领养的事了 |
[00:11] | I am asking you to protect my son | 我请你保护我儿子 |
[00:13] | from his own worst instincts. | 不让他受到他本性的伤害 |
[00:15] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:15] | The warden got a call from an unlisted number. | 典狱长接了一个未知号码的电话 |
[00:17] | – You had Nate’s dad killed. – No. | -你害死了内特的爸爸 -我没有 |
[00:20] | – Own it! – What?! | -承认吧 -什么 |
[00:22] | It was him. He murdered my pops. | 是他 他杀了我爸爸 |
[00:24] | He murdered my pops. | 他杀了我爸爸 |
[00:26] | Take his car and him and drive away. | 开他的车带他走 |
[00:29] | Why do you look like someone just died? | 你这样子怎么像是有谁死了 |
[00:32] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[00:33] | You left your keys at the church. | 你把钥匙丢在教堂了 |
[00:34] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[00:36] | Gabriel is Sam’s kid. | 加布里尔是山姆的孩子 |
[01:10] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[01:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:14] | Gabriel knows Sam’s his dad, | 加布里尔知道山姆是他爸爸 |
[01:16] | so I told Annalise. | 所以我告诉安娜丽丝了 |
[01:17] | You got to go to her place | 你得去她家 |
[01:18] | and make sure she doesn’t jump off the roof. | 确保她不会做出什么蠢事 |
[01:22] | – Bon! – I need you to stop talking. | -邦 -你给我闭嘴 |
[01:24] | She’s only gonna listen to you — | 她只会听你的 |
[01:24] | Shut up so I can tell you this. | 闭嘴 听我说 |
[01:39] | It’s Frank. | 是弗兰克 |
[01:40] | 弗兰克 来电 | |
[01:40] | He could be here in five minutes. | 他五分钟内就会赶到 |
[01:41] | – I’m not gonna hurt you. – You broke into my home. | -我不会伤害你的 -你闯进了我家 |
[01:43] | I just want answers. That’s all. | 我只想知道答案 仅此而已 |
[01:48] | – Hi. – I need to come over, | -你好 -我得过去 |
[01:50] | talk you through the whole thing. | 把一切都告诉你 |
[01:52] | Whatever you want to ask me, I’ll tell you. | 不管你想知道什么都行 |
[01:59] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[02:01] | I got nothing for you, Frank. | 我没什么要问你的 弗兰克 |
[02:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:35] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[02:50] | Your dad really knows | 你爸爸真是会 |
[02:52] | – how to buy someone’s forgiveness. – No, no, no. | -花钱求谅解 -不 不 不 |
[02:54] | We are not forgiving him | 除非他出度蜜月的钱 |
[02:55] | until he agrees to pay for the honeymoon. | 我们才原谅他 |
[02:59] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[03:01] | Who do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:01] | 亚设 来电 | |
[03:03] | Well, I guess props to Pam for getting back out there. | 至少帕姆重回情场了 |
[03:05] | No, Oli. | 不 奥利 |
[03:09] | 米凯拉 来电 | |
[03:10] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[03:11] | Asher probably took her phone. | 估计是亚设拿了她的手机 |
[03:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:20] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -对了 -怎么了 |
[03:22] | I really love you. | 我真的很爱你 |
[03:24] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:28] | Enough! It’s our wedding night! | 够了 今天是我们大喜的日子 |
[03:31] | You’re dead to me, Asher. | 你在我眼里就是个死人 亚设 |
[03:32] | Yeah, me, too. She’s my mom now. | 我也是 她现在也是我妈了 |
[03:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:37] | Only Bonnie and Frank knew before tonight. | 今晚之前只有邦尼和弗兰克知道 |
[03:40] | And you. | 还有你 |
[03:41] | They wanted proof that Gabriel knew who he was | 他们希望把这件事说出来之前 |
[03:44] | before they told anyone. | 确定加布里尔知道自己是谁 |
[03:45] | So when Frank found his birth certificate tonight, | 所以今晚弗兰克找到他的出生证明后 |
[03:48] | he finally told Annalise. | 就告诉了安娜丽丝 |
[03:52] | – How long have you known? – A few weeks. | -你知道多久了 -有几周了 |
[03:54] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[03:55] | They told me that I had to protect all of you. | 他们告诉我我得保护你们 |
[03:57] | And since when do you do what you’re told? | 你什么时候开始听别人的话了 |
[03:58] | You think you’re pissed off? | 你觉得你很生气 |
[03:59] | She let me make out with him all week. | 她让我跟他亲热了一个星期 |
[04:01] | How could you let that happen? | 你怎么能不阻止她 |
[04:02] | Okay, that is between me and Michaela. | 这是我和米凯拉之间的事 |
[04:03] | I don’t understand how not telling us about Gabriel | 我不懂不告诉我们加布里尔的事 |
[04:06] | is protecting us. | 怎么就是保护我们了 |
[04:10] | You — you were gonna kill him? | 你 你准备杀了他 |
[04:11] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[04:12] | Nothing has changed. | 一切还是那样 |
[04:13] | Gabriel still thinks we’re clueless. | 加布里尔还以为我们被蒙在鼓里 |
[04:14] | – You don’t know that. – I do! | -这个你可说不准 -我很清楚 |
[04:16] | He ditched Michaela at the wedding. | 他在婚礼上甩下了米凯拉 |
[04:17] | Well, maybe he was going to hook up with my mom. | 或许他是要去勾搭我妈 |
[04:19] | Oh, wait. No, that was you. | 等下 不 那是你 |
[04:20] | Okay, look. We’re all tired. | 好吧 我们都累了 |
[04:21] | We just need to go to sleep. | 我们都需要睡上一觉 |
[04:22] | Listen! | 听我说 |
[04:24] | Gabriel hasn’t returned any of my calls. | 加布里尔还没有回我电话 |
[04:26] | It’s late. He’s probably asleep. | 很晚了 他可能睡了 |
[04:28] | Except I saw blood on Bonnie’s leg. | 但我看见邦尼的腿上有血迹 |
[04:34] | Happy wedding. | 愉快的婚礼 |
[04:39] | You don’t care about getting disbarred? | 你不担心被取消律师资格吗 |
[04:41] | Who’s gonna tell them? You? | 谁会告发我 你 |
[04:42] | Only people that’s gonna hurt is class-action clients. | 唯一的受害者会是集体诉讼的当事人们 |
[04:45] | Or did you just pretend to care about them to get close to me? | 还是说你是为了接近我而假装关心他们 |
[04:49] | No. | 不是 |
[04:51] | Truth shall set you free, Gabriel. | 真相会让你解脱 加布里尔 |
[04:54] | My mama raised me to care about people worse off than us. | 我妈妈从小教育我要关心情况不如我们的人 |
[04:56] | Oh, so I’m supposed to believe | 所以你是要我相信 |
[04:58] | that she would be happy with you studying under me? | 她会很高兴你跟着我学习 |
[05:01] | She doesn’t know I’m here. | 她不知道我在这 |
[05:02] | Or you’re just a good liar. | 或者你只是很会撒谎 |
[05:05] | I never lied about any of that — | 我没有说过谎 |
[05:06] | You lied about who you are — | 你对你的真实身份撒了谎 |
[05:07] | My dad took off before I was born. | 我爸在我出生前就离开了 |
[05:11] | That’s what my mama always told me. | 我妈一直是这么告诉我的 |
[05:13] | I had no reason to question it | 我没有理由去怀疑 |
[05:14] | until my grandma died last year. | 直到我外婆去年过世 |
[05:16] | I was cleaning out her apartment, | 我打扫她的公寓时 |
[05:18] | and I found my birth certificate. | 发现了我的出生证明 |
[05:20] | So why didn’t you tell your mother about any of this? | 那你为什么没有告诉你妈妈 |
[05:22] | ‘Cause it would kill her. You know that. | 因为这会让她很难过 你懂的 |
[05:24] | How would I know that? | 我怎么会懂 |
[05:26] | Sam left her for you. | 山姆为了她离开了你 |
[05:27] | I don’t know anything about your mother. | 我根本不知道你妈妈的事 |
[05:29] | I didn’t know about you till tonight. | 今晚之前我都不知道有你 |
[05:30] | Think about that. | 你自己想想 |
[05:31] | He lied to me for 20 years. | 他骗了我20年 |
[05:35] | So he’s the bad guy in all this? | 所以恶人都是他 |
[05:38] | That’s what you want me to believe? | 这就是你想说的 |
[05:39] | Well, we wouldn’t be meeting like this if he were good. | 如果他是好人 我们就不会这样相见了 |
[05:47] | The baby? Is he dead? | 孩子 他死了吗 |
[05:49] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[05:50] | Take him! | 抱走他 |
[05:53] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会撑过去的 |
[05:56] | All right, watch your step. | 好了 当心脚下 |
[06:00] | Hey. How was the drive? | 路上还好吗 |
[06:02] | I’m sorry you couldn’t fly. | 很遗憾你不能坐飞机 |
[06:04] | My ma said that’s normal after a C-section. | 我妈说剖腹产后都是这样 |
[06:06] | We made it home in one piece. That’s what matters. | 我们安全到家了 这样就行了 |
[06:08] | I can stock the kitchen with a month’s worth of junk food. | 我可以在厨房存上一个月的垃圾食品 |
[06:11] | – Booze, too. – Booze you’ve been drinking? | -还有酒 -你一直在喝酒吗 |
[06:13] | You stink. | 你臭死了 |
[06:15] | Annie, Annie. The doctor said no stairs. | 安娜 安娜 医生说你不能爬楼梯 |
[06:17] | I’m not sleeping on the couch. | 我不要睡在沙发上 |
[06:20] | Fine. Let me help you. | 好吧 我扶你 |
[06:27] | I talked to Dean Foster. | 我和福斯特院长说过了 |
[06:29] | He said to take as much time as you need. | 他让你安心养着 |
[06:33] | Here. | 坐吧 |
[06:35] | They’re giving me time, too, | 他们也让我休息 |
[06:37] | which means I’ll be free to annoy you, | 所以我可以一直烦你 |
[06:40] | however long you want. | 随叫随到 |
[06:47] | Here. | 给 |
[06:49] | I’ll get you some juice. | 我给你拿果汁 |
[06:56] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[07:04] | You get to say anything to me. | 想说什么都行 |
[07:13] | The witness who died has a son. | 死掉的目击者有个儿子 |
[07:16] | Christophe. He’s 12. | 克里斯托弗 他12岁 |
[07:23] | Annie, it’s too soon to think about any of this. | 安娜 现在想这些还太早 |
[07:26] | I got to think about something else. | 我得想点别的 |
[07:27] | Otherwise, I can’t breathe. | 不然我喘不过气 |
[07:33] | He needs us, Sam, just like we need him. | 他需要我们 山姆 就像我们需要他一样 |
[07:36] | We don’t know what we need. | 我们不知道我们需要什么 |
[07:37] | I need him then. | 我需要他 |
[07:48] | I’m not saying no. | 我不是在拒绝 |
[07:49] | Of course you are. | 你就是 |
[07:51] | Let’s just focus on getting you better. | 我们先照顾好你 |
[07:53] | The rest will figure itself out. | 其它事情自然会解决的 |
[07:56] | You mean I’ll figure it out, | 你意思是我会解决的 |
[07:58] | like always. | 一向如此 |
[08:43] | 薇薇安·马多克斯 海德公园 我们帮你找芝加哥的亲戚 | |
[08:47] | 薇薇安·马多克斯 海德公园 伊利诺伊州 芝加哥 吉尔曼街124E | |
[09:09] | At the tone, please record your message. | 请在滴声后留言 |
[09:11] | When you’ve finished recording, | 留言后可挂断 |
[09:13] | you may hang up or press 1 for more options. | 如需更多选项请按1 |
[09:17] | Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
[09:20] | I’m not sure this is actually your number, but… | 我不确定这是你的号码 不过… |
[09:24] | It’s Sam. | 我是山姆 |
[09:26] | Look, I know I don’t have a right to ask… | 我知道我没资格问… |
[09:34] | …but I really want to meet him, Viv. | …但我真的很想见他 小薇 |
[09:38] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:40] | I’ll do anything to meet him. | 为了见他 我做什么都可以 |
[09:52] | Did he actually tell you he’d call? | 他有说他会打电话来吗 |
[09:54] | It’s Nate. He’ll know what to do. | 是内特 他会知道该怎么做的 |
[09:56] | I’m not sure about that. | 这我可说不好 |
[10:02] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[10:04] | Large pineapple pizza and a Caesar salad for Bonnie? | 邦尼的大号菠萝披萨和凯撒沙拉 |
[10:07] | Yeah. $22.75. | 对 22.75元 |
[10:10] | Here’s $40. Keep the change. | 给你40 不用找了 |
[10:11] | Uh, you don’t have to do that. | 你不用这样的 |
[10:13] | I-I used to waitress. | 我 我以前是服务员 |
[10:14] | Tipping is one of my only joys. | 小费是我不多的乐趣之一 |
[10:19] | Alibi. | 不在场证明 |
[10:27] | – Hey. – Are you with Bonnie? | -喂 -你和邦尼在一起吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[10:31] | I saw blood on Bonnie’s leg at the wedding, | 我在婚礼上看到邦尼的腿上有血 |
[10:33] | and now Gabriel’s missing. | 现在加布里尔不见了 |
[10:34] | You got me on speaker phone? | 你开了免提 |
[10:35] | – Did you two do something to him? – God, no. | -你们是不是对他做了什么 -天 没有 |
[10:38] | Just tell us why Gabriel isn’t answering his phone. | 那为什么加布里尔不接电话 |
[10:40] | He’s probably sleeping. | 他可能睡了 |
[10:41] | Sleeping, like, six feet under? | 睡在地下两米深的地方吗 |
[10:43] | No one hurt Gabriel. | 没人伤害加布里尔 |
[10:44] | So go to bed, sleep off your hangovers. | 睡觉去吧 你们喝得够多的了 |
[10:46] | I’ll call you in the morning once I know more. | 明早有更多消息我会通知你们的 |
[10:51] | – That’s too bad. – What is? | -太糟了 -什么 |
[10:53] | Well, a dead Gabriel would have at least stayed quiet. | 加布里尔死了就能闭嘴了 |
[11:01] | I know what you’re telling yourself. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[11:02] | That I ruined the marriage, I stole your father. | 我毁了婚姻 偷走了你的父亲 |
[11:05] | Makes for a good story, but it just isn’t true. | 故事很好 但不是真的 |
[11:09] | Which part? | 哪个部分 |
[11:12] | That I’m to blame for you having no father. | 你没有父亲都是怪我 |
[11:16] | I never said I blame you. | 我从来没说我怪你 |
[11:17] | Then why come here, play all of us? | 那你为什么要到这来把我们耍得团团转 |
[11:19] | I want to know how he died, Annalise. | 我想知道他的死因 安娜丽丝 |
[11:22] | Go online. It’s all there. | 上网找吧 网上都有 |
[11:23] | So it’s true. | 所以是真的了 |
[11:24] | – Wes killed him. – Yes. | -韦斯杀了他 -没错 |
[11:26] | Then why’s Frank looking | 那为什么弗兰克 |
[11:27] | – into me this whole time? – I don’t know. Ask him. | -一直在调查我 -我不知道 你去问他 |
[11:28] | You didn’t tell him to keep an eye on me? | 难道你没让他特别留意我 |
[11:29] | I said I never knew you existed until tonight. | 我说了今晚之前我都不知道你的存在 |
[11:31] | – That’s hard to believe. – Well, it’s true. | -我很难相信 -我说的是实话 |
[11:33] | Frank’s been lying to me | 弗兰克一直都在骗我 |
[11:33] | just like you’ve been lying to me | 就像你一直都在骗我 |
[11:35] | just like Sam. | 山姆也是 |
[11:39] | You have more in common with your father than you knew. | 你远比你知道的更像你爸 |
[11:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[11:51] | Thanks for bringing that over. | 谢谢你把东西带过来 |
[11:54] | It’s the least I could do. | 应该的 |
[11:58] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[12:00] | We’re doing okay. | 还行吧 |
[12:01] | Doctor says she’s healing pretty good. | 医生说她恢复得很好 |
[12:03] | It’s easy for me to say since I’m not the one who’s in pain. | 这话我说起来很容易 毕竟受伤的人不是我 |
[12:08] | I’m so sorry this happened. | 发生这种事我很遗憾 |
[12:10] | I’m just grateful nothing happened to Annie. | 安娜没事我就谢天谢地了 |
[12:16] | I, uh… | 我… |
[12:19] | I never even got to hold him. | 我都没有机会抱抱他 |
[12:24] | They just took him. I don’t — | 医生就这么把他带走了 我都… |
[12:25] | I don’t even know where. | 我都不知道带去了哪里 |
[12:33] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[12:36] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听到你来了 |
[12:38] | I just got here. | 我刚到 |
[12:40] | Do you want me to bring this upstairs? | 要我把东西带上楼吗 |
[12:48] | Should you be out of bed? | 你不是应该卧床休息吗 |
[12:49] | Go home. We’re not working yet. | 回去 现在不工作 |
[12:51] | I know. I just — I was in the hood — | 我知道 我就是正好在附近 |
[12:52] | I asked him to come over. | 我叫他来的 |
[12:58] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[13:06] | The pump’s not as complicated as it looks. | 这个泵没看起来那么难操作 |
[13:09] | And it’ll help relieve some of the pain, | 它能帮你缓解疼痛 |
[13:11] | even though it might take a little longer to stop producing. | 不过可能要一阵才能停止下奶 |
[13:16] | Here. | 给 |
[13:18] | Send that certified mail. | 寄了这封挂号信 |
[13:19] | Let me know when it gets there. | 信件到了通知我一声 |
[13:20] | 凯霍加河儿童服务部 尼克松街1027号 俄亥俄州 克利夫兰市 | |
[13:25] | Sam can’t know. | 不能让山姆知道 |
[13:29] | Please let me tell. | 求你让我说吧 |
[13:30] | You don’t need to. | 不必了 |
[13:31] | Your face is everything you’re feeling. | 你的表情就已经出卖你了 |
[13:33] | – ‘Cause it’s killing me. – It should be. | -因为我难受死了 -你应该难受 |
[13:34] | My son died, and you’re responsible. | 我的儿子死了 而你是元凶 |
[13:38] | – That’s why I need to tell her. – Why? | -所以我应该告诉她 -为什么 |
[13:39] | So you can feel better | 好让你稍微好受一些 |
[13:41] | while the rest of us suffer? | 而让我们其他人更加痛苦 |
[13:42] | Your guilt goes away, but we’re stuck in this hell? | 好让你不再愧疚 我们却要困在地狱 |
[13:46] | You take this to your grave. | 你到死都不能说 |
[13:50] | Won’t Sam want this, too? | 山姆难道不想这么做吗 |
[13:52] | He’s too fragile. | 他太脆弱了 |
[13:53] | He won’t even consider it. | 根本不会考虑的 |
[13:55] | – He’s in shock. – Well, so am I. | -他是情绪还没平复 -我也是 |
[13:57] | But it’s the only thing making me not slit my wrists. | 但这是唯一让我不割腕自杀的盼头了 |
[14:02] | It’s just the first step, Bonnie. | 这只是第一步 邦尼 |
[14:03] | Adoption is a long process. | 领养要走很多道程序 |
[14:10] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[14:14] | I know you love Sam the same way I do. | 我知道你跟我一样都爱山姆 |
[14:19] | But I need you to choose me right now. | 但我需要你现在选择我 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:46] | You don’t believe Wes did it. | 你不相信是韦斯干的 |
[14:48] | Here’s your proof. | 这是证据 |
[14:49] | Annalise, it’s Wes. | 安娜丽丝 我是韦斯 |
[14:51] | I just got to the house. | 我到你家了 |
[14:52] | I was at the police station. | 我刚才在警察局 |
[14:54] | They found Rebecca’s body. | 他们找到了丽贝卡的尸体 |
[14:56] | They’re saying you did it. | 他们说是你干的 |
[14:59] | All of it. | 都是你干的 |
[15:01] | Even Sam. | 包括山姆 |
[15:03] | You can’t go down for what I did. | 你不能替我背黑锅 |
[15:05] | There’s no way I could live with myself, | 我没法原谅自己 |
[15:07] | so just please, come home. | 所以你回来吧 |
[15:11] | That was enough for the D.A. to tell the judge | 这些足以让地区检察官告诉法官 |
[15:13] | to close Sam’s case. | 结束山姆的案子 |
[15:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:16] | Because it’s him confessing. | 因为这是他的认罪证据 |
[15:17] | No. Why? Why did he do it? | 不 为什么 他为什么这么做 |
[15:19] | Why do you think? He was sick in the head. | 你觉得呢 他脑子不正常 |
[15:21] | I’m just trying to understand why one of your students | 我在试图理解为什么你的一个学生 |
[15:23] | would kill your husband. | 会杀了你的丈夫 |
[15:23] | Well, I’ve been trying to figure that out all these years, | 我这几年也在尝试弄明白 |
[15:25] | and I still don’t know. | 但是我依旧不知道 |
[15:27] | All I know is that I’m done with everyone | 我只知道我受够了所有人都 |
[15:28] | accusing me of killing my husband. | 指责我杀了我的丈夫 |
[15:30] | I never accused you. | 我从没指责过你 |
[15:31] | Sam broke my heart, Gabriel. | 山姆伤透了我的心 加布里尔 |
[15:36] | Just like he broke yours. | 就像他伤透了你的心一样 |
[15:42] | He betrayed us both. | 他背叛了我们俩 |
[15:51] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[15:52] | A lawyer from Ohio called my office this morning. | 俄亥俄的一名律师今早打电话到我办公室 |
[15:55] | She wanted my Social Security number. | 她想要我的社保号码 |
[15:57] | I thought it was a scam until she clarified. | 我以为是诈骗电话 直到她把话说清楚了 |
[16:00] | It’s about the adoption. | 是领养的事 |
[16:02] | I told you I wanted to do this. | 我告诉过你我想领养那个孩子 |
[16:04] | It’s been a week. | 才刚过一周 |
[16:05] | You’re barely back on your feet. | 你身体刚刚有所好转 |
[16:07] | Don’t be my doctor. Be my husband. | 别做我的医生 做我的丈夫 |
[16:08] | That’s all this is about. | 我就是在做你的丈夫 |
[16:09] | – Me loving and protecting my wife. – Then give me this. | -爱你和保护你 -那就满足我的心愿 |
[16:11] | You’re in grief, Annie. | 你还在悲痛中 安娜 |
[16:13] | You have no idea what the hell you want right now. | 你完全不知道你现在想要什么 |
[16:14] | What I want is to feel better. | 我想让自己好过一点 |
[16:16] | And you know what does that? That little boy. | 你知道怎么样才能做到吗 那个小男孩 |
[16:18] | He’s the only thing that’s getting me through this nightmare. | 他是唯一能让我熬过这场噩梦的人 |
[16:20] | It’s our nightmare. | 那是我们两人的噩梦 |
[16:21] | We’re both going through this. | 我们都在经历这事 |
[16:21] | Then you should know exactly why I need this. | 那你应该确切地知道我要什么 |
[16:23] | No, what we need is time. | 不 我们需要的是时间 |
[16:25] | Time for what? To grieve more? | 要时间干什么 沉浸在悲痛中吗 |
[16:26] | ‘Cause I’m the one doing that. | 因为我就在这么做 |
[16:28] | Maybe it doesn’t look like you think it should, | 也许看上去不像 |
[16:29] | but I’m feeling everything I need to right now. | 但是我现在正感受着所有痛苦 |
[16:31] | No child is gonna make this pain go away! | 没有什么孩子可以让这份痛苦消失 |
[16:32] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:33] | Well, let’s just think about that boy right now — | 让我们想想那个男孩 |
[16:34] | He lost a mother! We lost a son! | 他失去了母亲 我们失去了儿子 |
[16:35] | Exactly. Our son! | 没错 我们的儿子 |
[16:37] | Not some dog from the pound. | 不是什么走丢的小狗 |
[16:39] | – We have to grieve him, have a funeral. – No! | -我们要哀悼他 给他办葬礼 -不 |
[16:41] | You loved him, Annie. I know you did. | 你爱他 安妮 我知道你爱他 |
[16:42] | Of course I loved him. | 我当然爱他 |
[16:43] | Well, then let’s take the time to accept what we’ve lost. | 那让我们花时间接受失去的爱 |
[16:45] | He’s dead, and you know who isn’t? | 他死了 你知道谁还活着吗 |
[16:47] | That little boy who I know I can love | 那个我可以爱的小男孩 |
[16:49] | because he’s alive. | 因为他还活着 |
[16:51] | Well, that’s not gonna happen here | 这不可能发生 |
[16:52] | if you want to stay married to me. | 如果你不想离婚的话 |
[17:01] | Well, I’m going through with it, | 有没有你 我都会继续 |
[17:06] | with or without you. | 坚持领养 |
[17:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:17] | But it’s without me. | 但是肯定没有我 |
[17:31] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[17:34] | Go home. Give her some space. | 回家吧 让她单独待会儿 |
[18:02] | Of course he’s here to take us down. | 他当然是为了对付我们来的 |
[18:03] | Maybe he just wants to find out about his father. | 也许他只是为了找出他父亲的真相 |
[18:05] | Or he’s known Sam his whole life. | 也许他一直都认识山姆 |
[18:07] | Still, that doesn’t mean he can do anything to hurt us. | 即使这样也不是说他就能伤害我们 |
[18:09] | He could go to the D.A. | 他可以去地区检察官 |
[18:10] | and have them reopen the case. | 让他们重新调查这个案子 |
[18:12] | I thought Sam’s case was closed? | 山姆的案子不是已经结案了吗 |
[18:13] | Nobody was ever convicted. | 没有人被定罪 |
[18:15] | So all Gabriel has to do is find new evidence | 加布里尔只需要找到新的证据 |
[18:16] | – and bring it to the D.A. – Oh, this hurts my head. | -拿给地区检察官 -把我的头都搞大了 |
[18:19] | Seriously, my head is racing. | 说真的 我的头在飞快地转着 |
[18:21] | ‘Cause you’re ashamed that you hooked up with your friend’s mom? | 因为你很惭愧跟朋友的妈妈搞到了一起 |
[18:24] | Yeah, well, I have great news, okay? | 我有个好消息 |
[18:26] | Even if Gabriel tries to reopen Sam’s case, | 即便加布里尔想要重启山姆的案子 |
[18:29] | we have a friend in the D.A.’s. | 我们在地检那边可有个自己人 |
[18:30] | You’re just a stupid intern. | 你不过就是个臭实习生 |
[18:31] | Miller isn’t gonna break the law for you. | 米勒才不会为了你违反法律 |
[18:32] | Yeah, but he’ll do it for his girlfriend. | 确实 但为了他的女朋友他就会 |
[18:35] | – Bonnie. – Since when are they together? | -邦尼 -他们什么时候开始在一起了 |
[18:37] | – Bonnie’s with Miller? – Why would she date him? | -邦尼跟米勒好了 -她为什么要跟他约会 |
[18:38] | This is great, okay? | 这是好事 |
[18:39] | There’s no way that Bonnie’s | 邦尼不可能会让米勒 |
[18:41] | gonna let Miller charge us with anything. | 指控我们的 |
[18:51] | Annalise was right. | 安娜丽丝说得对 |
[18:56] | Ron was playing me. | 罗恩在利用我 |
[18:57] | I just didn’t want to see it. | 而我只是自己骗自己罢了 |
[19:02] | I saw the guy around you. | 我看过他在你身边的样子 |
[19:04] | No way he’s faking that. | 他不可能是装出来的 |
[19:07] | I need to believe he was awful, Frank. | 我得让自己相信他很恶心 弗兰克 |
[19:14] | Please. | 求求你 |
[19:18] | What was he like? | 他是什么样的人 |
[19:21] | Really? | 说真的 |
[19:22] | I mean, you were married to him for all those years. | 你跟他结婚那么多年 |
[19:24] | It couldn’t have been that bad. | 不可能那么糟吧 |
[19:25] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[19:27] | It’s why I didn’t think he was capable of killing that girl. | 这也是为什么我当时不认为他会杀那个女孩 |
[19:30] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[19:32] | You’re making him out to be some monster. | 你把他说得像个魔鬼 |
[19:34] | He walked out on you and your mother. | 他抛弃了你和你妈妈 |
[19:35] | Maybe she didn’t tell him about me. | 也许她并没有告诉他有我呢 |
[19:37] | Or maybe he just didn’t care. | 也许他压根就无所谓 |
[19:40] | You’re only saying that because he hurt you. | 你这么说是因为他伤害了你 |
[19:41] | He hurt all of us. | 他伤害了我们所有人 |
[19:43] | And don’t you dare take his side over your mother. | 不许你在你妈和他之间选择站在他那边 |
[19:46] | She’s the real victim here, not him. | 真正的受害者是她 绝不是他 |
[20:11] | You love this, don’t you? | 你喜欢这样 是不是 |
[20:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[20:14] | Sam and Annalise in the weeds. | 山姆和安娜丽丝麻烦不断 |
[20:16] | It means you can finally get it in with him. | 这样你就能最终和他在一起了 |
[20:20] | Don’t feel bad. | 不用自责 |
[20:21] | Lots of people crush on their shrink. | 很多人爱上他们的心理医生的 |
[20:23] | You want to dig into each other’s personal lives? | 你想要我们去深挖彼此的私人生活吗 |
[20:25] | – Let’s do it. – I’m just playing with you. | -那就来吧 -我只是开玩笑 |
[20:28] | What happened in Ohio? | 俄亥俄是怎么回事 |
[20:34] | So you want to change your life? | 你是想改变人生 |
[20:35] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[20:39] | You tell her, and I’ll ruin you. | 你告诉她 我就毁了你 |
[20:47] | You know what happened. | 你知道发生了什么 |
[20:48] | The Mahoney case tanked, | 马奥尼的案子黄了 |
[20:50] | and Annalise got hit by a car. | 安娜丽丝被车撞了 |
[20:53] | I mean between you and Sam. | 我问的是你和山姆之间的事 |
[21:00] | You like a guy with mystery, don’t you? | 你喜欢有秘密的男人 是不是 |
[21:01] | – Stop. – I know what you’re doing. | -别说了 -我知道你在干什么 |
[21:03] | Making up that Sam and I have some secret | 编造出我和山姆有什么秘密 |
[21:04] | ’cause it turns you on. | 因为这能让你性奋 |
[21:07] | ‘Cause if that’s true… | 如果是这样 |
[21:11] | I might be able to help. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[21:16] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[21:18] | Only a little. | 一点点而已 |
[21:28] | Your sister tell you to divorce me yet? | 你姐让你和我离婚了吗 |
[21:31] | No, but she’s still berating me for not getting a prenup. | 没有 但她还在责怪我没有签婚前协议 |
[21:36] | – You call your mother? – No. | -你给你妈打电话了 -没有 |
[21:39] | It’s really nice to be around family right now, Annie. | 现在最好和家人待在一起 安娜 |
[21:41] | Why do you want her to come here? | 你为什么要让她来 |
[21:43] | Am I gonna be alone in the house that long? | 我要一个人在这待那么久吗 |
[21:53] | You know I’m okay. | 你知道我没事的 |
[21:57] | Make sure you tell Hannah that. | 一定要告诉汉娜 |
[21:59] | I can’t take her feeling sorry for me. | 我可受不了她可怜我 |
[22:01] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[22:02] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天再给你打电话 |
[22:20] | You need to go. | 你走吧 |
[22:21] | Please, Gwen. She won’t return my calls. | 求你了 格温 她不回我的电话 |
[22:23] | Because she doesn’t want to talk to you, let alone see you. | 因为她不想和你说话 更别说见你了 |
[22:27] | – Is she in there right now? – No. | -她在里面吗 -不在 |
[22:29] | – Is he? – Sam, please leave. | -他呢 -山姆 你走吧 |
[22:32] | Vivian, it’s me. Please come out. | 薇薇安 是我 请出来一下 |
[22:34] | Keep yelling, and I call the police. | 你再喊我就报警了 |
[22:35] | Or maybe I just call your wife. | 或者给你妻子打个电话 |
[22:37] | – Does she know you’re here? – I just want to know my son. | -她知道你在这吗 -我只想认识我儿子 |
[22:39] | You lost that chance when you left your wife. | 你离开你妻子时就失去了这个机会 |
[22:42] | And t-the only thing that Vivian asked for — | 薇薇安唯一的要求 |
[22:44] | the one thing you did right — | 你唯一做对的一件事 |
[22:46] | was stay away. | 就是远离他们 |
[22:48] | So if you have an ounce of love or respect | 如果你有一丁点爱或尊重 |
[22:51] | or basic human decency left, | 或是人类基本的良心 |
[22:53] | you will leave right now. | 现在就走吧 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:07] | Go home, Sam. | 回家吧 山姆 |
[23:31] | Are you… | 你是 |
[23:40] | You a Bulls fan? | 你是公牛队的球迷 |
[23:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:44] | Can I have my ball back? | 能把球还我吗 |
[23:59] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[24:00] | Gabriel? | 加布里尔 |
[24:02] | Get in here right now. | 快进来 |
[24:41] | 米勒 来电 | |
[24:47] | – Where are you? – Doesn’t matter. | -你在哪 -这不重要 |
[24:49] | But this is the last time you two spoke. | 但这是你们最后一次说话 |
[24:52] | He’s drunk. | 他喝醉了 |
[24:53] | He’s trying to apologize. | 他想道歉 |
[24:54] | Does he want me to come get him? | 他要我去接他吗 |
[24:55] | – Who is that? – Frank. | -是谁 -弗兰克 |
[24:58] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[24:59] | He can help us. | 他能帮助我们 |
[25:03] | – Does this mean Annalise knows? – Of course not. | -安娜丽丝也知道了吗 -当然没有 |
[25:05] | Just tell me where you are so Frank can come get you. | 告诉我你在哪 弗兰克好去接你 |
[25:10] | You know, me and you are more alike than you think. | 咱俩比你想象中的更像 |
[25:15] | I grew up without a father, too. | 我也从小就没有父亲 |
[25:19] | Messed me up and… | 把我的生活搞的一团糟 |
[25:21] | probably what led me to the wrong man. | 恐怕也是因此才会爱上不该爱的人 |
[25:24] | This void that you’re trying to fill, | 你试图填补的空白 |
[25:26] | coming here, breaking into my home? | 来这里 闯进我家 |
[25:32] | He’s dead, Gabriel. | 他死了 加布里尔 |
[25:36] | Better to have no father than a bad one. | 没有父亲总比有个坏父亲好 |
[26:03] | 联系人 妈妈 | |
[26:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[26:14] | Is this Annalise Keating? | 是安娜丽丝·基廷吗 |
[26:16] | – Yes. – Hi, Miss Keating. | -是的 -你好 基廷女士 |
[26:18] | This is Maria Sloane | 我是克利夫兰 |
[26:19] | from the Department of Children and Family Services | 儿童家庭服务部的 |
[26:21] | in Cleveland. | 玛利亚·斯隆 |
[26:22] | – Do you have a minute? – Of course. | -你现在方便吗 -当然 |
[26:24] | She’s not answering. | 她不接电话 |
[26:26] | Maybe Sam is back. They’re having make-up sex. | 可能山姆回来了 他们打和解炮呢 |
[26:30] | Have you ever met his sister? | 你见过他姐姐吗 |
[26:32] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[26:33] | That’s who he’s with right now? | 他现在是跟她在一块吧 |
[26:34] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也不知道 |
[26:36] | You don’t think he’s there? | 你不知道他是不是在那 |
[26:37] | Okay, you’re kind of proving my point | 你恰恰印证了我的想法 |
[26:38] | that you’re obsessed with the guy. | 你喜欢上那家伙了 |
[26:40] | I’m worried about him. | 我担心他 |
[26:43] | Well, I’m worried about Annalise. | 我担心安娜丽丝 |
[26:47] | Because there’s something you won’t tell me? | 因为有什么不愿意告诉我的事情 |
[26:50] | Maybe I can help you. | 我或许可以帮你 |
[26:52] | No one can help me, okay? | 没人能帮我 |
[26:54] | I’m screwed up, I screw other people up. | 我自己糟透了 也把别人搞砸 |
[26:57] | That’s my life. | 这就是我的人生 |
[26:59] | Annalise gets that. | 安娜丽丝很清楚 |
[27:01] | I just… | 我只是 |
[27:04] | I hate that she’s not okay. | 不喜欢看到她不好 |
[27:09] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[27:15] | You’re a better guy than you think. | 你没有自己认为的那么不堪 |
[27:51] | This is the cellphone of Sam Keating. | 我是山姆·基廷 |
[27:53] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[27:56] | Sam, can you call me back? | 山姆 你能打给我吗 |
[28:01] | Please come home. Please. | 求求你快回家 |
[28:05] | I’ll try to be better. | 我会赶快好起来 |
[28:09] | I just need you here. | 我需要你 |
[28:52] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[28:59] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[29:16] | Annalise? Are you in there? | 安娜丽丝 你在里边吗 |
[29:23] | Annalise? Wake up. | 安娜丽丝 醒醒 |
[29:28] | Annalise, it’s Bonnie. | 安娜丽丝 我是邦尼 |
[29:30] | Annalise, please wake up. | 安娜丽丝 快起来 |
[29:33] | Please. Please, just wake up! | 拜托 快起来 |
[29:50] | Here. | 来 |
[30:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:22] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[30:26] | The adoption isn’t happening. | 领养申请没有成功 |
[30:31] | The paramedics are coming. | 急救人员快来了 |
[30:33] | They’re gonna be here any second. Annalise! | 他们马上就会到 安娜丽丝 |
[30:34] | Okay. You just stay looking at me. | 来 看着我 |
[30:37] | Just right here. You’re gonna be fine. | 就这样 会没事的 |
[30:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[30:41] | Okay? Look at me. | 看着我 |
[30:42] | Just keep looking at me, okay? | 看着我 |
[30:45] | That’s right. It’s gonna be okay. | 就这样 会没事的 |
[30:48] | I don’t know why I’m so surprised. | 我不明白自己怎么会那么意外 |
[30:49] | I never thought it would happen for me. | 毕竟我从没想过真的可以 |
[30:53] | Being a mom. | 为人母 |
[30:56] | Sam convinced me. | 山姆说服了我 |
[30:58] | I believed him. | 我信了他 |
[31:03] | Okay, it’s okay. Get it all out. | 没事的 全吐出来 |
[31:07] | What do you need? | 要什么 |
[31:10] | Okay. Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[31:13] | – Let me help you. – My baby. My baby. | -我来帮你 -我的孩子 我的孩子 |
[31:15] | I’ve got to get — where’s my baby, Bonnie? | 我得去… 我的孩子呢 邦尼 |
[31:17] | – I’ve got to get my baby. – No, it’s… | -我得去找我的孩子 -别 |
[31:18] | – Bonnie. – You’re all right. | -邦尼 -没事的 |
[31:22] | My baby. Where’s my baby, Bonnie? | 我的孩子 我的孩子在哪 邦尼 |
[31:25] | Got my hopes up, | 我以为有希望 |
[31:27] | even when my body wasn’t working for me. | 即使身体不行 |
[31:31] | I didn’t listen. | 我没管它 |
[31:33] | Just kept trying. | 就一直努力 |
[31:41] | Then it finally happened. | 然后终于成功了 |
[31:44] | He was right here, Bonnie. I need to go get him. | 他刚才就在这 邦尼 我得去找他 |
[31:46] | – Annalise. – I can hear him crying. | -安娜丽丝 -我能听到他在哭 |
[31:48] | I’ve got to feed my baby. | 我得去喂孩子 |
[31:49] | – Listen to me. – Bonnie. | -听我说 -邦尼 |
[31:50] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:52] | There’s no baby. | 没有孩子 |
[31:54] | It’s the bell. There’s no baby. | 是铃声 没有孩子 |
[31:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:58] | There’s no baby. | 没有孩子 |
[32:05] | I killed him… | 我杀了他 |
[32:07] | No. | 不 |
[32:10] | No, it was an accident. | 不 那是意外 |
[32:12] | – I killed him. – No, it — | -我杀了他 -不 那 |
[32:14] | It’s — Bonnie, it’s my fault. | 是 邦尼 是我的错 |
[32:17] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[32:19] | My fault, Bonnie. | 我的错 邦尼 |
[32:27] | I keep thinking I’m gonna just wake up | 我一直在想 我很快就会醒过来 |
[32:29] | and it’s just a bad dream. | 这不过是个噩梦 |
[32:35] | God wouldn’t let this happen to me. | 上帝不会让我经历这种事 |
[32:42] | And then I remember. | 然后我想起来 |
[32:56] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[33:00] | I’m glad you’re in my life. | 我很高兴你在我身边 |
[33:06] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[33:20] | – Where are you? – The house. | -你在哪里 -家里 |
[33:22] | Oh, crap. Am I late? | 糟糕 我迟到了吗 |
[33:23] | Annalise actually said you don’t need to come in today. | 安娜丽丝让你今天不用过来了 |
[33:26] | Did you tell her? | 你跟她说了吗 |
[33:28] | What? | 什么 |
[33:29] | About us. | 我们的事 |
[33:31] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[33:32] | You’re not having regrets, I hope. | 希望你没有后悔 |
[33:36] | No. | 没有 |
[33:38] | – Are you? – Hell no. | -你呢 -当然没有 |
[33:40] | I just want it to happen again. | 我还希望再来一次 |
[33:44] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[33:55] | Just a sec. | 等一下 |
[34:06] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[34:15] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[34:24] | – Why do you have this? – It doesn’t matter. | -为什么你会有这个 -这不重要 |
[34:25] | You showed Annalise. | 你给安娜丽丝看了 |
[34:27] | No. | 没有 |
[34:29] | ‘Cause I’m doing what you asked me to — | 因为你交代过我 |
[34:30] | taking care of her | 照顾好她 |
[34:32] | while you’re out there lying about being at your sister’s. | 而你却撒谎说在你姐姐家 |
[34:35] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[34:37] | She’s doing the same thing, | 她也一样 |
[34:39] | but no other kid | 但别的孩子 |
[34:40] | is gonna replace the one you lost. | 取代不了你失去的那个 |
[34:42] | So here’s what you’re gonna do. | 所以你接下来要做的是 |
[34:44] | Delete this e-mail. | 删除邮件 |
[34:46] | Even if Vivian responds, forget her, the kid. | 哪怕薇薇安回复了 也要忘记她和孩子 |
[34:50] | Go upstairs to your wife and love her. | 上楼去找你的妻子 关爱她 |
[34:53] | ‘Cause that’s what she needs right now — | 因为这是她所需要的 |
[34:55] | a husband to let her know she’s not alone anymore, | 需要丈夫告诉她 她不再是孤身一人 |
[35:00] | ’cause she has you. | 因为她还有你 |
[35:17] | I’m home, Annie. | 我回来了 安娜 |
[35:54] | I have something I need to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[35:58] | Your dad said I had to protect you | 你爸爸说 我要保护你 |
[36:02] | from your worst instincts. | 不让你的邪恶本性伤害你 |
[36:05] | He’s wrong, | 他错了 |
[36:08] | ’cause I’m the one sticking my nose in all of this, | 因为是我一直多管闲事 |
[36:10] | even when you begged me to stop. | 哪怕你求我别管了 |
[36:12] | And now I’m the guy who makes jokes | 我还开玩笑说 |
[36:15] | about wanting Gabriel dead. | 想让加布里尔死 |
[36:18] | So maybe you need to protect me from my worst instincts. | 所以也许是你要保护我不让我的本性伤害我 |
[36:28] | Maybe we can protect each other. | 也许我们可以互相保护 |
[36:43] | What — what are you doing? | 你…你在干什么 |
[36:45] | I’m too freaked out to be alone right now. | 我现在太害怕了 不想一个人 |
[36:48] | Well, I mean, you are alone. | 我是说 你是一个人 |
[36:50] | We’re — We’re all alone. | 我们…我们都是一个人 |
[36:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:56] | You know what’s funny about us? | 你知道我们有什么地方特别好笑吗 |
[36:59] | We’re both disasters when it comes to picking people to hook up with. | 我们选择交往的对象都是一团糟 |
[37:03] | We picked each other. | 我们选择过彼此 |
[37:04] | Need I say more? | 不言而喻 |
[37:07] | You can… | 你可以… |
[37:09] | You can sleep on this side, | 你可以睡在这边 |
[37:12] | feet to feet and no funny business. | 我们脚对脚 不干别的 |
[38:12] | Dear Vivian, I know I’m the last person | 亲爱的薇薇安 我知道你现在 |
[38:15] | you want to hear from right now. | 最不想看到我的消息 |
[38:18] | I tried to stay away, I really did, | 我尽量远离你们 真的 |
[38:20] | but 11 years is long enough. | 但是11年已经够久了 |
[38:28] | That’s why I came to see you, | 所以我来找你 |
[38:30] | to make things right with you and him. | 希望为你和他做点什么 |
[38:44] | It just breaks my heart to know | 知道他因为我的失败 |
[38:47] | he grew up without a father because of my failures. | 而在成长过程中没有父亲的陪伴让我非常难过 |
[39:12] | I did this. | 是我干的 |
[39:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:16] | It was all me. | 都是我干的 |
[39:19] | No. | 不 |
[39:21] | He was gonna die either way. | 他本来不管怎样都要死了 |
[39:26] | You just saved him some pain. | 你只是帮他免除了痛苦 |
[39:31] | I can tell he’s a good kid, though. | 但我能看出来他是个好孩子 |
[39:34] | I knew that the minute I saw him. | 我一看到他就知道了 |
[39:59] | Can I have my ball back? | 能把球还我吗 |
[40:05] | He’s a beautiful kid, Viv. | 他是个帅气的孩子 小薇 |
[40:07] | All the best parts of you. | 继承了你所有优点 |
[40:10] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[40:15] | Gabriel? | 加布里尔 |
[40:31] | At the tone, please record your message. | 请在滴声后留言 |
[40:37] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[40:40] | They found out who I am. | 他们发现我的身份了 |
[40:42] | Can you call me back? | 你能给我回电吗 |
[40:44] | Maybe there’s a chance he’d like me in his life. | 也许他还是希望我生命中有我陪伴 |
[40:48] | I know I’d like him in mine. | 我知道我是这么希望的 |
[40:54] | I’d be lying if I said | 说实话 |
[40:55] | I didn’t think about us sometimes, | 我想象过我们如果在一起 |
[40:57] | what could have been. | 会怎么样 |
[41:00] | I guess the truth is… | 我想事实就是 |
[41:03] | I miss you, Viv. | 我想你 小薇 |
[41:07] | I miss how we were together. | 我想念我们当初在一起的时候 |
[41:14] | I miss who I was with you. | 我想念和你在一起的我 |
[41:21] | Do I know you? | 你是谁 |
[41:23] | I’m a friend of Annalise’s. | 我是安娜丽丝的一个朋友 |
[41:26] | Looks like the good times didn’t last too long. | 看来好日子没持续太久 |
[41:28] | Her kid’s here. | 她的孩子来了 |
[41:29] | You’re going to help me with this. | 你要帮我这个忙 |
[41:33] | That’s why I’m writing this. | 所以我写这封信 |
[41:34] | Because I couldn’t live with myself | 因为如果我不为 |
[41:37] | if I didn’t at least try to be in our son’s life | 陪伴你和我们的儿子做出努力 |
[41:41] | and your life. | 我肯定不会原谅自己 |
[41:43] | So this is me trying. | 所以这就是我的努力 |
[41:46] | You owe me nothing. | 你什么都不欠我 |
[41:48] | I owe you everything. | 是我亏欠了你 |
[41:50] | But please know this. | 但请你明白 |
[41:52] | I’ve never stopped loving you. | 我从来没有停止过爱你 |
[41:56] | All my love, Sam. | 爱你的山姆 |
[42:02] | He never deserved you, Annalise. | 他根本就不配和你一起 安娜丽丝 |