时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mr. Lahey, are you aware that D.A. Miller has gone missing? | 勒西先生 你知不知道米勒检察官失踪了 |
[00:05] | Someone ordered those guards to kill my pops. | 有人命令那些狱警杀了我老爸 |
[00:07] | The Governor’s gonna come after the both of us even harder now. | 州长肯定会对我们盯得更紧了 |
[00:10] | No. Because it was the Governor who killed Miller. | 不 因为是州长杀了米勒 |
[00:12] | You should file a civil suit against the state | 你应该代表小内特·勒西 |
[00:14] | on behalf of Nate Lahey Junior. | 向本州发起民事诉讼 |
[00:15] | Why wouldn’t you bring this to Annalise? | 你为什么不拿给安娜丽丝 |
[00:16] | You need this win more than she does. | 你比她更需要打赢一个案子 |
[00:19] | This is Annalise’s client. | 这是安娜丽丝的客户 |
[00:20] | She’s too busy to handle a civil suit. | 她没空处理民事诉讼 |
[00:22] | You okay with me suing the state? | 你同意我起诉政府吗 |
[00:23] | We have just received word that Interim District Attorney | 我们刚刚收到消息 临时地区检察官 |
[00:26] | Ronald Miller has officially been named a missing person. | 罗纳德·米勒正式被列为失踪人口 |
[00:29] | – Tell us the truth. Was this Bonnie? – Nate. | -告诉我们真相 是邦尼吗 -内特 |
[00:31] | My misconduct wasn’t some gross thing in a copy room. | 我的不当行为不是什么复印间风流韵事 |
[00:36] | It was me falling in love with a client. | 是我爱上了我的客户 |
[00:37] | C&G wants me to admit fault under oath. | 律所要在法庭上承认错误 |
[00:39] | This is Agent Telesco with the FBI. | 我是联调局的特莱斯蔻探员 |
[00:41] | We have a few questions about a voicemail | 我们对你留给罗纳德·米勒检察官的 |
[00:43] | you left for D.A. Ronald Miller. | 语音留言有几个问题 |
[00:45] | Miller’s cellphone battery was busted. | 米勒的手机电池坏了 |
[00:46] | What if that’s why he was on the payphone — | 如果这才是他为什么去打公用电话 |
[00:48] | because his phone was actually dead? | 是因为他的手机没电了 |
[00:49] | I’m calling to thank you | 我是要谢谢你 |
[00:50] | for handling the Nate Lahey Senior transfer. | 帮忙搞定了老内特·勒西的转移 |
[00:52] | His son works for me. He’s a good guy. | 他的儿子为我工作 是个好人 |
[01:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[01:13] | Bonnie said that you were at the FBI. | 邦尼说你在联调局 |
[01:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:16] | What? Um, I’m coming right now. | 什么 我现在就过来 |
[01:18] | You can’t come anywhere near this. | 这件事你不能插手 |
[01:20] | And you can’t answer any of their questions. | 而你不能回答他们任何问题 |
[01:25] | I gotta go. | 我先挂了 |
[01:28] | Mr. Lahey, thank you for waiting. | 勒西先生 久等了 |
[01:31] | I am Special Agent Lanford. | 我是特别探员兰福德 |
[01:32] | This is Special Agent Bayer. | 这位是特别探员拜尔 |
[01:34] | Let’s start with where were you on the night of December 15th? | 请问你12月15日晚上在哪里 |
[01:38] | I was at a wedding. | 我在一个婚礼上 |
[01:40] | Why were you at this wedding? | 你为什么会去这个婚礼 |
[01:42] | I was a guest of Annalise Keating. | 我是安娜丽丝·基廷的客人 |
[01:44] | Is your relationship with Ms. Keating romantic? | 你和基廷女士是男女朋友吗 |
[01:46] | Just friends. | 只是朋友 |
[01:47] | Friends after you went to jail for her husband’s murder? | 你因被控谋杀她丈夫入狱后依然是她的朋友 |
[01:51] | I was falsely accused. | 我是被错误指控 |
[01:53] | Acquitted. | 已经被宣告无罪了 |
[01:55] | Annalise knew that, to the point | 安娜丽丝知道这一点 |
[01:56] | that she took my pops’ case to the Supreme Court. | 甚至还把我爸的案子申诉到了最高法院 |
[01:59] | That case didn’t end well. | 那案子结果可不怎么样 |
[02:01] | You mean because those guards murdered my pops? | 你的意思是狱警杀了我爸 |
[02:02] | Miller lost the inquest, is what I mean. | 我的意思是米勒输掉了调查问询 |
[02:04] | Miller didn’t want to win that inquest. | 米勒并没有想赢下问询 |
[02:09] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[02:11] | He ordered the inquest to cover his ass. | 他要求调查问询只是为了掩饰他要做的事 |
[02:15] | For what? | 什么事 |
[02:18] | Ordering the hit on my pops. | 下令杀死我爸 |
[02:23] | Mr. Lahey, if you believe that’s true, | 勒西先生 如果你这么认为 |
[02:25] | it makes you a suspect in the D.A.’s disappearance. | 那地检失踪一事你就有嫌疑了 |
[02:28] | I’m not your suspect. | 我不是嫌疑人 |
[02:30] | So who is? | 那谁是 |
[02:34] | The Governor. | 州长 |
[02:42] | Why’d you call the Warden that day? | 那天你为什么要打电话给典狱长 |
[02:43] | – Own it! – What?! Look. | -承认吧 -什么 听着 |
[02:44] | You feel that pain? | 你痛苦吗 |
[02:46] | This is Sykes. | 我是塞克斯 |
[02:47] | Jeff, hey. Ron Miller here. | 杰夫 我是罗恩·米勒 |
[02:49] | Oh. I didn’t recognize the number. | 这号码我不认识 |
[02:50] | Yeah, my phone died. | 我的手机没电了 |
[02:52] | Uh, listen, I’m calling to thank you | 听着 我是要谢谢你 |
[02:54] | for handling the Nate Lahey Senior transfer. | 帮忙搞定了老内特·勒西的转移 |
[02:57] | – It’s not a problem. – Well, still, I just wanted to say thanks. | -小意思 -我还是想说声谢谢 |
[03:00] | His son works for me, he’s a good guy, | 他的儿子为我工作 是个好人 |
[03:02] | so I’d like to make the transfer as easy as possible | 所以我希望他父亲的转移 |
[03:04] | on his old man. | 能尽可能的顺利 |
[03:05] | Yeah, we’ll take good care of him. No problem. | 我们会照顾好他的 小意思 |
[03:07] | Don’t tell me you think this means he’s innocent. | 别说你们凭这个就认为他是无辜的 |
[03:08] | We don’t know what this means. | 我们也不知道这个说明了什么 |
[03:10] | Miller knew about the Warden’s wiretap. | 米勒知道典狱长被安了窃听器 |
[03:12] | That call was him covering his ass! | 这个电话就是给自己打掩护 |
[03:16] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我说的对 |
[03:18] | Maybe we were wrong. | 或许我们都错了 |
[03:22] | Fine. Y’all want proof, | 行吧 你们想要证据 |
[03:24] | – I’ll go get it. – Stop. | -我去找 -站住 |
[03:26] | – I didn’t kill an innocent man! – No one’s saying that. | -我没有错杀无辜之人 -没人那么说 |
[03:28] | – What is this? What are you saying? – Think, all right? | -那怎么着 你什么意思 -想想吧 |
[03:30] | If you can prove that Miller hurt your father, | 如果你能证明米勒伤害了你的父亲 |
[03:32] | then you can also prove that you had motive to kill him. | 那也同时证明你有杀他的动机 |
[03:34] | It proves the Governor had motive. | 这证明州长有杀人动机 |
[03:35] | Who do you think the FBI is gonna believe? | 你觉得联调局会信谁呢 |
[03:38] | The white woman who runs the whole state? Or you? | 掌管全州的白人女性 还是你 |
[03:41] | You’re making yourself look like a suspect. | 你这样只会给自己增加嫌疑 |
[03:44] | I ain’t the bad guy here. | 坏人可不是我 |
[03:46] | He is. | 是他 |
[04:02] | Call in sick. | 请个病假 |
[04:05] | The FBI said they might want to question me again today. | 联调局说了 可能今天会再找我问话 |
[04:12] | Then come back after work. | 那下班后回来 |
[04:18] | Hurting yourself is not the answer. | 自我伤害无助于问题解决 |
[04:21] | Or that’s just what we keep telling ourselves. | 或者那只是我们一厢情愿的说法 |
[04:24] | No. It’s because I need you here. | 不 那是因为我这需要你 |
[04:29] | I’m just going to work. | 我只不过是去上班 |
[04:38] | Oh, fudge. | 见鬼 |
[04:38] | 来电 安·基 | |
[04:42] | – AK! – Are you at the office? | -安·基 -你在办公室吗 |
[04:45] | No. | 不在 |
[04:46] | Get there and keep an eye on Bonnie. | 过去看着点邦尼 |
[04:48] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么 出什么事了 |
[04:49] | Just take care of her. You’re good at that. | 照顾好她 你可以的 |
[04:53] | Okay, I thought you were calling about something else. | 好的 我还以为你找我是别的事 |
[04:58] | What else would I be calling about? | 我还会找你什么事 |
[05:02] | Asher? | 亚设 |
[05:04] | I’m not the only one who knows. | 知道的不止我一个 |
[05:10] | Don’t worry. We would never say anything. | 别担心 我们会守口如瓶 |
[05:12] | Where have I heard that before? | 之前某人也这么说来着 |
[05:13] | Should we really be talking about this here? | 真的非得在这儿谈吗 |
[05:15] | This is the last time we’re gonna be talking about it. | 这是我们最后一次谈 |
[05:16] | – Until the FBI calls us all in. – That’s not gonna happen — | -除非联调局找我们 -不可能 |
[05:18] | Miller was last seen at our wedding — | 米勒最后一次出现就是在我们婚礼上 |
[05:20] | – Did you see him? – No, but — | -你看到他了吗 -没有 但是 |
[05:21] | What about you two? | 你们俩呢 |
[05:22] | – I don’t think so. – Not that I can recall. | -我想没有 -我印象中是没有 |
[05:23] | That’s what you’re gonna tell the FBI. | 这么告诉联调局就行了 |
[05:26] | Where’s Laurel? | 劳拉呢 |
[05:28] | I’m not her babysitter — | 我又不是她的保姆 |
[05:30] | Well, find her and shut the hell up. | 赶紧找到她 然后闭嘴 |
[05:32] | There are the lovebirds! How was the wedding? | 小两口都在啊 婚礼办得如何 |
[05:35] | – So great. – Wonderful, yeah. | -很棒 -好极了 |
[05:36] | I got to go. Emmett’s waiting for me. | 我得走了 埃米特还等着我呢 |
[05:38] | – Today’s the “You-know-what”? – Yeah. | -今天就是那个啥吗 -是的 |
[05:39] | Come by my office after, I wanted to talk | 完事来办公室找我 我想谈谈 |
[05:41] | about the wrongful death suit… | 非正常死亡起诉 |
[05:43] | Uh, about that — um… | 那个事情 |
[05:45] | I don’t think that Nate is ready to file anything just yet. | 我觉得内特还没有准备好 |
[05:48] | Did you tell him how much money he could get? | 你有说他能拿到多少吗 |
[05:50] | He’s more interested in justice. | 他更关心正义 |
[05:52] | I performed a Christmas miracle | 我施展了圣诞奇迹 |
[05:54] | to get Crawford to approve this case. | 才让克劳福德同意这个案子 |
[05:56] | So get Nate on board, or I’ll call him myself. | 快让内特同意 否则我就亲自联系 |
[06:04] | What are you doing? Nate can’t go in a war | 你干吗呢 现在不能让内特 |
[06:06] | against the state right now. | 加入针对州政府的战争 |
[06:07] | I’m not calling Nate. | 不是打给内特 |
[06:08] | It’s Laurel. Leave a message, | 这是劳拉 请留言 |
[06:10] | but I’ll probably never listen. | 但我可能不会听的 |
[06:19] | What did Christopher see? | 克里斯多弗看到什么了 |
[06:20] | – What? – You said you were changing him. | -什么 -你说自己当时在给他换尿布 |
[06:22] | Was that a lie? | 你有说谎吗 |
[06:26] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[06:28] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[06:30] | Asher told us everything. | 亚设都告诉我们了 |
[06:32] | What did he see? | 他看到什么了 |
[06:34] | – Laurel? – Tell me. | -劳拉 -告诉我 |
[06:35] | We shouldn’t be talking about this here. | 这里不适合说那件事 |
[06:36] | Because he was there when Nate did it? | 因为内特动手的时候他在场吗 |
[06:38] | – No. – Don’t lie to me about my own son. | -不是 -这跟我儿子有关 别跟我撒谎 |
[06:41] | – Laurel. – Do you know what happens | -劳拉 -你知道婴儿目睹不幸后 |
[06:42] | to infants when they see trauma? | 会怎么样吗 |
[06:43] | – Laurel, we cannot do this here. – Their brains don’t develop right. | -劳拉 别在这说 -大脑发育会受影响 |
[06:45] | He could have PTSD for the rest of his life, Bonnie. | 他一生可能都会受创伤后应激障碍的影响 |
[06:48] | I don’t think he saw anything. | 我觉得他什么都没看到 |
[06:49] | – You don’t think?! – Enough, okay?! | -你觉得没有 -够了 |
[06:50] | Stop! Look, she lost her boyfriend. | 停 她失去了她男朋友 |
[06:53] | She is in pain, too. | 她也很痛苦 |
[06:56] | Good. ‘Cause that’s the only thing | 很好 现在这是唯一 |
[06:58] | that’s keeping me from killing her right now. | 阻止我杀了她的理由 |
[07:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:07] | You promised Nate you wouldn’t tell them. | 你答应过内特你不会告诉他们的 |
[07:28] | Mr. Sakai. | 酒井先生 |
[07:32] | In the matter of Nathaniel Lahey Senior’s death, | 就老内特尼尔·勒西死亡一案 |
[07:34] | we, the jury, find no evidence of criminal acts | 陪审团认为没有证据证明在这起事件中 |
[07:37] | or negligence by anyone involved. | 任何人有任何违法或失职行为 |
[07:39] | The judge said we’re not supposed to talk to you. | 法官说我们不应该和你有接触 |
[07:41] | I just have a few questions. | 我只是有几个问题 |
[07:43] | We had to make that ruling based on the evidence. | 我们根据证据只能做出那个裁决 |
[07:45] | The only evidence was those guards’ testimonies. | 唯一的证据就是警卫的证言 |
[07:47] | – That’s not true. – They lied on the stand | -不对 -别人命令他们 |
[07:49] | because they were ordered to do so. | 在作证时撒谎 |
[07:51] | Your father’s DNA was on the gun. | 枪上有你父亲的DNA |
[07:55] | I was at the inquest. | 问询的时候我也在场 |
[07:57] | No one ever presented any DNA evidence. | 没有人提到DNA证据 |
[07:59] | It was in the evidence packet we got during deliberations. | 在评议时我们拿到的一个证据包里 |
[08:02] | Packet? You got from who? | 证据包 谁给你们的 |
[08:05] | I think the Bailiff brought it. | 我记得是法警拿来的 |
[08:19] | Texting how you keep your head in the game? | 发短信能让你集中注意力是吗 |
[08:21] | My head is always in the game. | 我注意力一直都很集中 |
[08:23] | Reception just called. The Brits are on their way up. | 前台说英国人马上就到 |
[08:29] | – “The Brits.” – Please try not to be combative. | -“英国人” -放松点 |
[08:32] | Why? You nervous? | 为什么 你紧张了 |
[08:34] | To see Nora, no, | 见诺拉 不紧张 |
[08:34] | but Pierce Jensen, on the other hand… | 但是皮尔斯·詹森 |
[08:36] | Well, you steer him my way. | 让我来吧 |
[08:38] | I enjoy smacking down uppity white men. | 我可喜欢击溃自负的白人男了 |
[08:40] | Well, he’s your boss, too, Annalise. | 他也是你老板 安娜丽丝 |
[08:41] | Well, so are you. It never stopped me. | 你也是啊 那又怎样 |
[08:58] | Game face on. | 注意表情 |
[09:01] | It’s on. | 好了 |
[09:04] | Crawford, good to see you. | 克劳福德 好久不见 |
[09:05] | Thank you for making the trip over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[09:07] | – Nora. – Hi. | -诺拉 -你好 |
[09:09] | – Who are you? – Annalise Keating. | -你是谁 -安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[09:10] | Ah, of course. | 当然了 |
[09:12] | We must have a drink while I’m in town. | 我这次来一定要找机会和你喝一杯 |
[09:14] | Right now, we all have a meeting to go to. | 但现在我们得去开会 |
[09:15] | I know. I’m in it. | 我知道 我也会去 |
[09:18] | I thought the more brain power on this, the better. | 我觉得有更多聪明人会好一些 |
[09:21] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[09:25] | This is the board-approved script we drew up | 这是经董事批准的 |
[09:27] | for tomorrow’s deposition with the FTC. | 明天联邦贸易委员会取证时用的文稿 |
[09:29] | Crawford will go first. You’ll testify that, | 克劳福德先 你会说 |
[09:32] | while representing Nora’s DNA-testing company, | 你在代表诺拉的DNA鉴定公司时 |
[09:35] | you engaged in an intimate relationship with her. | 和她有了亲密关系 |
[09:37] | They know it was consensual, right? | 他们知道我们彼此同意的 对吧 |
[09:39] | Yes. The only violation they’re investigating | 对 他们调查的唯一可能违反规定的地方 |
[09:41] | is the sale of your customers’ genetic info | 是把你客户的基因信息卖给了 |
[09:43] | to Beck Pharmaceuticals — | 贝克制药 |
[09:45] | a sale you’ll say you agreed to | 你说你同意这个交易 |
[09:47] | because Crawford failed to advise you | 是因为克劳福德没有告诉你 |
[09:49] | of the legal consequences. | 这可能有法律上的问题 |
[09:51] | Everyone sticks to the script tomorrow, | 所有人明天就这么说 |
[09:53] | C&G covers the fines, no one goes bankrupt. | 卡普兰·高德联合律所承担罚款 没人破产 |
[09:55] | What if we wanted to do another script? | 要是我们明天不这么说呢 |
[09:58] | Ms. Keating brought up the idea that we move liability | 基廷女士觉得我们可以把律所 |
[10:01] | from C&G and Nora to Beck Pharmaceutical. | 和诺拉的责任推给贝克制药 |
[10:04] | Beck was fined for buying genetic information two years prior. | 贝克两年之前就因为买基因信息受到罚款 |
[10:08] | That means they understood the consequences, | 这意味着他们知道后果 |
[10:10] | and yet ignored FTC rules. | 却无视了联邦贸易委员会的规定 |
[10:12] | Nora was played. | 诺拉被耍了 |
[10:14] | Emmett, if you’re having second thoughts… | 埃米特 如果你有其他看法 |
[10:17] | No one’s having second thoughts. | 没人有其他看法 |
[10:18] | If we point the finger at Beck, if they go public, | 如果我们把矛头指向贝克 如果公众知道了 |
[10:21] | Nora’s stock plummets. | 诺拉的股票就会暴跌 |
[10:22] | But if Emmett doesn’t want to do this… | 但要是埃米特不想这么做… |
[10:24] | But C&G wants Emmett to do this. | 但律所想让埃米特这么做 |
[10:27] | So unless you want to lose your company | 除非你想失去你的公司 |
[10:30] | and you two want to avoid C&G going down | 你们俩想避免律所倒闭 |
[10:33] | and losing both your jobs, we proceed as planned. | 丢掉工作 我们就按计划行事 |
[10:37] | Everyone happy? | 都没意见吧 |
[10:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:51] | Where’s Gabriel? | 加布里尔呢 |
[10:52] | Who cares? Where the hell have you been? | 谁管他 你去哪里了 |
[10:55] | Threatening Bonnie. | 威胁邦尼 |
[10:58] | None of you are parents, okay? | 你们都不是当爸妈的 |
[10:59] | – You don’t get it. – Look at him. | -你们是不会懂的 -你看他 |
[11:00] | He seems happy. | 很开心的样子 |
[11:01] | He might seem happy, | 只是看上去开心 |
[11:02] | but I read that kids who witness violence | 我看文章说目睹了暴力行为的儿童 |
[11:04] | are more likely to struggle with mental health issues later. | 在成长过程中患有心理疾病的几率会更大 |
[11:07] | – Why would you tell her that? – Connor! | -你别哪壶不开提哪壶 -康纳 |
[11:07] | – See? -I’m just saying that Laurel has a right to be upset. | -看见没 -我只是想说劳拉有权生气 |
[11:10] | – No, you just made her upset. – I agree. | -明明是你让她生气的 -我也觉得 |
[11:12] | – Christopher’s gonna be fine. – Well, I’m not. | -克里斯托弗会没事的 -但我有事 |
[11:15] | Tell Annalise I’m taking a sick day. | 跟安娜丽丝说我请病假 |
[11:16] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[11:18] | She knows we know. | 她知道我们知道了 |
[11:22] | – Asher? – Obviously. | -亚设说的 -不然呢 |
[11:24] | So start prepping your interview for the FBI. | 可以开始准备联调局的审问了 |
[11:40] | Thank you for finally coming in, Mr. Maddox. | 谢谢你终于来了 马多克斯先生 |
[11:43] | I’m here voluntarily. | 我是自愿来的 |
[11:45] | Federal law doesn’t require me to answer any of your questions. | 联邦法律规定我可以不回答你的任何问题 |
[11:48] | True. But not answering | 没错 但你拒绝回答 |
[11:49] | will make the voicemail you left for D.A. Miller | 只会让你留给米勒检察官的语音留言 |
[11:51] | more suspicious. | 更加可疑 |
[11:55] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[11:57] | They found out who I am. | 他们发现我的身份了 |
[11:59] | Can you call me back? | 你能给我回电吗 |
[12:03] | Who are the “They” you’re referring to? | “他们”指的是谁 |
[12:04] | – Annalise Keating. – You said “They.” | -安娜丽丝·基廷 -你说的是”他们” |
[12:06] | Yeah, meaning her and some of the people that work for her. | 是啊 她和那一帮为她干活的人 |
[12:08] | Is one of those people Nate Lahey? | 其中有内特·勒西吗 |
[12:11] | No. | 没有 |
[12:12] | I mean, not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[12:14] | Explain what you meant by, “They found out who I am.” | 那”他们发现了我的身份”是什么意思 |
[12:17] | I was helping D.A. Miller with an investigation | 我在协助米勒检察官调查 |
[12:19] | into Professor Keating. | 基廷教授 |
[12:22] | What kind of investigation? | 什么调查 |
[12:24] | I’m not sure. | 我也不太清楚 |
[12:26] | He just said the D.A. Before him had suspected Keating | 他只说前任检察官怀疑基廷 |
[12:28] | of being involved in a bunch of criminal acts. | 涉嫌参与一系列犯罪行为 |
[12:32] | How did D.A. Miller think you could help | 为什么米勒检察官会觉得 |
[12:33] | with this investigation? | 你能帮忙做这个调查 |
[12:37] | I was a new student. | 我是新来的学生 |
[12:39] | I guess he figured I wouldn’t be so loyal to her yet. | 他可能是觉得我对她还没那么忠诚吧 |
[12:42] | Mr. Maddox, | 马多克斯先生 |
[12:43] | when was the last time you saw D.A. Miller? | 你最后一次见米勒检察官是什么时候 |
[12:45] | In person? | 见面 |
[12:47] | A-A month, maybe two months ago. | 一两个月前吧 |
[12:50] | So you didn’t see him at the wedding? | 这么说你没在婚礼上看到他 |
[12:55] | No, I-I didn’t even know he was there. | 没有 我都不知道他去了 |
[12:59] | Did you know Nate Lahey was there? | 你在婚礼现场看到内特·勒西了吗 |
[13:02] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[13:03] | Yeah, he was — he was there with Professor Keating. | 他跟基廷教授一起 |
[13:06] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[13:07] | I’m asking the questions here, Mr. Maddox. | 我问问题你只需要回答 马多克斯先生 |
[13:20] | – Out. – No, I-I need you to know | -出去 -不 我一定要告诉你 |
[13:21] | that they figured it out on their own. | 这是他们自己琢磨出来的 |
[13:22] | Fine. Now go. | 好 你可以出去了 |
[13:24] | BonBon, please. | 邦邦 拜托了 |
[13:27] | What can I do to help? | 有什么我能帮你做的吗 |
[13:28] | Tell Annalise I’m fine. | 告诉安娜丽丝我没事 |
[13:30] | – What? – She told you to watch me? | -什么 -她不是要你看着我点 |
[13:36] | Did she tell you why? | 她有告诉你原因吗 |
[13:37] | No. I mean, | 没有 |
[13:39] | I-I know how awful all this is for you. | 我知道这对你来说糟透了 |
[13:41] | You were right, Asher. | 你说对了 亚设 |
[13:45] | About what? | 什么说对了 |
[13:46] | Ron’s call to the Warden. | 罗恩给典狱长打的那通电话 |
[13:49] | He was just checking to see if Senior’s transfer went okay. | 他只是想问问老内特的转狱顺不顺利 |
[13:58] | Look, you — | 你… |
[14:00] | you can’t — you can’t take this all on yourself. | 你不能都怪罪你自己 |
[14:04] | Of course I can. | 我当然可以 |
[14:05] | No, y-you did nothing wrong. | 不 你没做错任何事 |
[14:09] | It was me, Asher. | 是我杀了他 亚设 |
[14:14] | He was still breathing when I got there. | 我赶到的时候他还有呼吸 |
[14:18] | Nate was in shock. I could’ve called 911. | 内特被吓傻了 我应该打911的 |
[14:26] | It was me. | 是我杀了他 |
[14:41] | You find something? | 你有发现吗 |
[14:41] | Yeah. I tracked the number | 是的 我追踪了号码 |
[14:42] | to a payphone on Reed and 20th. | 是里德街和20街交叉口的付费电话 |
[14:44] | Check your e-mail. | 查一下你的电邮 |
[14:45] | Why’d you call the Warden that day? | 你那天为什么给典狱长打电话 |
[14:47] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[14:49] | Miller slipped a DNA test to the jury | 米勒在我老爸的调查问询期间 |
[14:51] | during my pops’ inquest. | 给了陪审团一份DNA检测报告 |
[14:53] | I think it was doctored somehow. | 我觉得那可能被动过手脚 |
[14:56] | I just need a copy of the test. | 我就想要一份那报告的复印件 |
[15:01] | Since when do you turn down a job? | 你什么时候开始不接活了 |
[15:03] | Since the D.A. went missing. | 自从地失踪后检 |
[15:06] | – What happened that night? – Hell if I know. | -那晚到底发生了什么 -我怎么会知道 |
[15:08] | I sent you the photo of the guy on the payphone, | 我给你发了那个人打付费的照片 |
[15:11] | then he disappears. | 然后那人就消失了 |
[15:12] | ‘Cause the people he was working for | 因为他为之卖命的那帮人 |
[15:13] | were afraid he was gonna snitch. | 害怕他会告密 |
[15:16] | Come on. I wouldn’t ask if I had another way. | 拜托了 我要有其他办法也不会找你 |
[15:23] | Let’s see what I find. | 看我能找到些什么 |
[15:34] | Hey, can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[15:36] | We have nothing to talk about. | 我们没什么好谈的 |
[15:37] | Not here, not anywhere. | 在这别想 在哪都别想 |
[15:41] | What’s the verdict, Ms. Pratt? | 结果是什么 普拉特女士 |
[15:43] | Have you convinced Lahey to sign on to our wrongful death suit? | 你说服勒西加入我们非正常死亡案的诉讼了吗 |
[15:45] | Uh, I was just going to come talk to you — | 我正想去找你谈谈 |
[15:47] | The only appropriate response there was “Yes” — | 你唯一恰当的回答是 说服了 |
[15:49] | Okay, I was looking over the brief and realized | 好吧 我在看简报然后意识到 |
[15:50] | we can’t effectively establish damages | 我们没法确认赔偿数额 |
[15:52] | without witnesses testifying | 如果没有证人能证明 |
[15:54] | about Nate’s relationship with his father. | 内特和他父亲关系的话 |
[15:55] | We’ll use the prison guards who monitored their visits. | 我们可以用监视他们探视的狱警 |
[15:58] | You mean the guards at the same prison | 你是说内特父亲被杀害的 |
[15:59] | where Nate Senior was murdered? | 那间监狱的狱警吗 |
[16:00] | Yeah, uh, I looked up the statistics | 是啊 我查了下这类案件的 |
[16:02] | on these types of cases — most don’t succeed | 统计结果 如果没有两位以上无偏见的证人 |
[16:05] | without two or more unbiased witnesses. | 大部分的案子都没打赢 |
[16:07] | What is this? Laziness? | 这是干什么 偷懒吗 |
[16:10] | ‘Cause I can easily hate you at a 10 again. | 因为我可以轻松让你重登我的仇人榜首 |
[16:12] | No, I-I just don’t want to get Nate’s hopes up | 不 我只是不想让内特空高兴一场 |
[16:14] | if we’re not gonna win. | 如果我们没把握能赢的话 |
[16:15] | You don’t need witnesses to win. | 你不需要证人就能打赢 |
[16:17] | You just need to establish the basis for punitive damages. | 你只需要构建惩罚性损害赔偿的依据 |
[16:20] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:21] | Your 2L just outsmarted all of you. | 你们的大二学弟刚刚比你们都能干多了 |
[16:24] | I’ll knock on Nate’s door myself if I have to. | 如果迫不得已我会自己去找内特的 |
[16:31] | I didn’t mean to overstep. | 我没想多管闲事 |
[16:32] | Your middle name is overstep. | 多管闲事就是你的名字 |
[16:35] | It’s Nate — I’m just trying to help. | 跟内特有关 我只是想帮忙 |
[16:36] | – Well, stop. – Why? | -不需要 -为什么 |
[16:38] | Is something going on with him? | 他出什么事了吗 |
[16:39] | How the hell would we know? | 我们怎么会知道 |
[16:41] | He was at your wedding. I assumed you guys were tight. | 他参加了你们的婚礼 我猜你们关系挺好的 |
[16:43] | Well, you were at our wedding. | 你也参加了我们的婚礼 |
[16:44] | Do you think that means we’re “tight”? | 你觉得那意味着我们关系很好吗 |
[16:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | I hate our lives. | 我恨我们的生活 |
[17:00] | Maybe I just take the hit. | 也许我就认了吧 |
[17:02] | – No, we can solve this. – I committed misconduct — | -不 我们能解决 -我确实行为不当 |
[17:04] | – You slept with someone. – A client. | -你跟某人上了床 -跟客户 |
[17:07] | Nora made that sale after you told her not to. | 诺拉在你告诉她别做之后做的那笔交易 |
[17:09] | – Isn’t that true? – Yes. | -是这样吗 -对 |
[17:10] | Then how is that your fault? | 那这怎么会是你的错 |
[17:12] | Because she believed she could save lives. Literally. | 因为她相信她能救人性命 说真的 |
[17:14] | Breast cancer, Alzheimer’s — | 乳腺癌 阿兹海默症 |
[17:16] | she knew that selling that genetic information | 她知道卖出那些基因信息 |
[17:18] | could lead to cures — | 可以带来治愈的希望 |
[17:20] | – You mean money… – No, money… | -你是说带来钱 -不 钱 |
[17:21] | that was never her thing. | 她从来都不在乎 |
[17:22] | Money’s everybody’s thing. | 所有人都在乎钱 |
[17:24] | She’s a female CEO working in science, Annalise. | 她是科技公司的女性首席执行官 安娜丽丝 |
[17:28] | I’m just an entitled white guy | 我只是个自命不凡的白人男性 |
[17:29] | who grew up with every advantage this world has to offer. | 从生下来就一直享有人世间各种优势 |
[17:32] | You know, maybe this is my way to balance the scales a bit. | 也许这是我来让天平稍微平衡一点的方式 |
[17:37] | Y-You think I’m soft. | 你觉得我太软弱了 |
[17:39] | You’re gonna bleed yourself dry | 如果你把其他所有人的需要 |
[17:40] | if you keep putting everyone else’s needs before your own. | 都优先于你自己的话 会让自己精疲力尽的 |
[17:43] | You mean like you do? | 你的意思就像你那样 |
[17:47] | You know the times I’ve gotten into the most trouble? | 知道我让自己陷于最大的麻烦是什么时候吗 |
[17:50] | When I don’t put me first. | 就是我没把自己放在最优先位置的时候 |
[17:55] | Someone trying to bleed you dry? | 有人来要让你精疲力尽了吧 |
[17:59] | 内特 我有证据了 | |
[18:02] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[18:10] | Here. | 这个 |
[18:11] | It’s the DNA test Miller gave to the jury after the inquest. | 这是问询之后米勒给陪审团的DNA检验报告 |
[18:14] | 费城警察局 法医报告 | |
[18:14] | Who gave you this? | 谁给你的 |
[18:16] | Just look — it says my pops’ DNA | 你看 上面说在警卫的枪上 |
[18:18] | was found on the guard’s gun. | 检测出我爸爸的DNA |
[18:19] | Miller never presented that in court. | 米勒没有在庭上出示这个 |
[18:21] | That’s because prosecutors are allowed | 那是因为控方是可以私下里 |
[18:22] | to present evidence to the jury in private. | 给陪审团出具证据的 |
[18:24] | He didn’t present it, though. | 不过他没有出具证据 |
[18:25] | He had the Bailiff slip it to them when we weren’t looking. | 他让法警在我们不注意的时候偷偷塞给他们的 |
[18:28] | That’s why we lost — | 这是为什么我们输了… |
[18:29] | because Miller messed with this test. | 因为米勒在检测报告里做了手脚 |
[18:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:37] | – Even if this test is fake… – It is. | -就算检测结果是伪造的… -就是 |
[18:39] | …there is no evidence that Miller gave it to the jury. | …没有证据证明是米勒给了陪审团 |
[18:42] | – Who else would it be? – The Governor. | -还能是谁呢 -州长 |
[18:44] | – Who Miller was working for! – According to you. | -米勒是为她干事的 -那是你的一面之词 |
[18:47] | Because, literally, that’s the only evidence we have | 因为我们唯一能证明 |
[18:48] | that Miller actually did this — | 是米勒做的证据 |
[18:50] | your gut, which is not enough to convict a man in court. | 就是你的直觉 这不足以在法庭上给人定罪 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry. It’s not. | 很抱歉 这不够 |
[18:54] | After all the times I’ve gone along with your insane plans… | 这么久以来我一直都配合你疯狂的计划 |
[18:56] | I’m not saying that you’re wrong. | 我并不是说你是错的 |
[18:57] | Trusted you every step of the way. | 每个环节都完完全全地信任你 |
[18:58] | Nate, you are literally taking a shovel | 内特 你简直是在拿起铁锹 |
[19:00] | and digging your own grave. | 挖自己的坟墓 |
[19:01] | – Then that’s the risk I got to take. – ?No. | -那是我要承担的风险 -不行 |
[19:03] | You hear me? No! | 你听清了吗 不行 |
[19:06] | You want to be right here, | 在这事上你要正确 |
[19:07] | otherwise you feel that the guilt is gonna kill you. | 否则你会觉得那负罪感会折磨死你 |
[19:09] | I get it. You’re human. You’re right. | 我明白 你是个人 你这样没错 |
[19:11] | But you can’t force something to be true | 但是你不能硬把什么事弄成真的 |
[19:13] | just because you want it to be. | 就是因为你想要它是真的 |
[19:17] | Have my back… | 要不支持我… |
[19:18] | or you can get out. | 要不你就走吧 |
[19:32] | 来电 安娜丽丝 | |
[20:12] | I passed! They can call me crazy! | 我通过了 他们可以说我是疯子了 |
[20:18] | Your name is on the Supreme Court win, | 最高法赢的案子里有你的名字 |
[20:20] | not to mention you’re a likable guy. | 更不用说你还很讨人喜欢 |
[20:22] | When he wants to be. | 如果他想让别人喜欢的话 |
[20:26] | Wish I could’ve done more. | 真希望我可以做得更多 |
[20:28] | No, all is forgiven. | 不 都过去了 |
[20:30] | I wasn’t a man at that moment. | 在那一刻我不再是人了 |
[20:33] | I was a bomb fixed to explode. | 而是一个随时要炸的炸弹 |
[20:38] | His one shot at doing something good. | 他唯一做好事的机会 |
[20:40] | You are wrong about this. | 你搞错了 |
[20:40] | His whole life was pain. | 他这一生都很痛苦 |
[20:41] | – Look, I would never hurt your father. – That’s all he knew! | -我永远不会伤害你父亲 -他只有痛苦 |
[20:44] | Now you’re gonna feel that same pain. | 现在你就能感受到他的痛苦了 |
[20:45] | – You feel that pain? – ?No! No! | -你痛苦吗 -不要 |
[20:46] | Now do you feel that pain? | 你感受到了吗 |
[20:48] | How you feel it now? | 现在你感觉如何 |
[21:10] | The real? I already know you. | 说真的 我已经了解你了 |
[21:12] | You take your coffee black. | 你喝咖啡不加奶 |
[21:13] | You hate compliments and talking about yourself. | 你不喜欢恭维 也不喜欢谈自己 |
[21:18] | I need you to know I’m complicated. | 我想告诉你 我很复杂 |
[21:21] | And that scares me, ’cause this — | 所以我很害怕 因为这 |
[21:25] | us — I don’t want to screw it up. | 我们 我不想搞砸了 |
[21:27] | Nothing’s screwed up. | 没有搞砸 |
[21:32] | You’re the bravest person I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最勇敢的人 |
[21:35] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:35] | Hey. | 喂 |
[22:38] | – Where’s Bonnie? – Resting. What do you need? | -邦尼呢 -休息呢 你要什么 |
[22:42] | A chain of custody report on a gun. | 一把枪的监管链报告 |
[22:44] | She can’t get you that. | 她没办法帮你弄到手 |
[22:47] | What’s up? She not okay? | 怎么了 她出事了吗 |
[22:48] | Don’t worry about her. Just… | 别操心她 只是 |
[22:51] | stop with all the digging. | 别再深挖了 |
[22:54] | Annalise tell you to say that? | 安娜丽丝告诉你这么说的 |
[22:55] | I’m telling you that, | 是我想告诉你 |
[22:57] | because I’m worried. | 因为我很担心 |
[22:59] | The guy who does what I do. | 我这种人都担心了 |
[23:01] | So you should be worried, too. | 所以你也应该担心 |
[23:19] | We’ve all done horrible things, Laurel, you included! | 我们都做过坏事 劳拉 你也一样 |
[23:21] | I’m an adult, okay? I chose to do those things. | 我是个成年人好吗 做坏事是我自己选择的 |
[23:24] | Meanwhile, Christopher can’t even walk. | 但克里斯托弗还不会走路呢 |
[23:25] | Bonnie said he didn’t see anything! | 邦尼说他什么都没看见 |
[23:26] | She thinks he didn’t see anything. | 邦尼认为他什么都没看见 |
[23:28] | – Can we all just take a breath? – Look, he’s a baby. | -能冷静点吗 -听着 他还是个孩子 |
[23:30] | – He’s gonna be fine. – He’s already not fine. | -他会没事的 -他明明就有事 |
[23:32] | – How do you know that? – Because I’m his mother! | -你又怎么能确定 -因为我是他妈 |
[23:34] | – I can tell he’s different! – Why don’t I make s’mores? | -我能看出他不对劲 -我去做点甜点吧 |
[23:37] | Okay, you know who else is different? | 好吧 你知道还有谁不对劲吗 |
[23:38] | Bonnie, okay, who lost the love of her life. | 邦尼 好吗 她失去了此生挚爱 |
[23:41] | I lost the love of my life, | 我也失去过我的此生挚爱 |
[23:43] | so I will do whatever I need to do | 所以我会竭尽全力 |
[23:45] | to make sure my son is safe. | 确保我儿子的安全 |
[23:49] | I can hear you in my room, | 我在我房间里就能听到你们说话 |
[23:50] | which means Christopher can, too. | 也就是说克里斯多弗也可以 |
[23:54] | Great. So now I’m traumatizing him, too. | 好极了 现在他也因为我精神受创 |
[23:56] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[24:00] | What good does it do to make Bonnie hate herself | 让邦尼比现在还要更憎恨她自己 |
[24:02] | even more than she already does? | 到底有什么好处 |
[24:05] | – Come here. – I’m fine. | -过来 -我很好 |
[24:07] | No, you’re not. Bring it in. | 不 你不好 过来吧 |
[24:24] | Did he wake up? | 他醒了吗 |
[24:28] | No. | 没 |
[24:37] | Do you think I’m being crazy? | 你觉得我行为过激了吗 |
[24:40] | You’re his mom. | 你是他妈妈 |
[24:42] | It’s your job to be crazy for him. | 为了他行为过激是正常的 |
[24:51] | Maybe I’m just being paranoid. | 也许只是我胡思乱想 |
[24:57] | Not necessarily. | 也不一定 |
[25:02] | Say it. | 你说吧 |
[25:10] | I am on your side, always, | 我永远站在你这边 |
[25:14] | but it is really unlikely he’s gonna remember any of this. | 但他能记得这些的可能性非常小 |
[25:17] | – You don’t know that. – I do. | -这你没法确定 -我能 |
[25:26] | I was in the same room with my birth mother when she was shot. | 我生母被枪杀时我跟她在一间屋里 |
[25:30] | I was two. | 我当时两岁 |
[25:32] | That’s why Social Services took me, and… | 所以社保部门才会带我走 然后 |
[25:37] | I don’t remember any of it. | 我什么都不记得 |
[25:39] | Honestly, it’s like it never happened. | 说实话 就好像什么事都没发生过 |
[25:42] | So that’s how I know he’s gonna be fine. | 所以我才能确定他会没事的 |
[25:47] | Because… | 因为 |
[25:50] | look how great I turned out. | 你看我出落得多棒 |
[26:17] | – I only have a few minutes. – I know. | -我只有几分钟 -我知道 |
[26:22] | I want to admit fault tomorrow. | 我明天就去承认错误 |
[26:24] | – Stop. – This was my bad decision. | -不行 -那个错误决定是我做的 |
[26:27] | – It wasn’t yours. – You had the right intentions. | -跟你没关系 -你是出于好意 |
[26:29] | I know you think you’re doing the right thing. | 我知道你觉得你这么做是对的 |
[26:31] | I did, too. It’s why I let it come this far. | 我当时也一样 所以我才会让事情发展至此 |
[26:35] | But now that we’re here, | 但现在我们走到了这一步 |
[26:36] | as much as I wish I could be okay with this, | 不论我怎样说服自己接受现状 |
[26:40] | I can’t let you do this. | 我都不能让你这么做 |
[26:43] | You mean more to me than this company. | 对我而言 你比这家公司更重要 |
[26:49] | You built this company from nothing, | 你白手起家打造了这家公司 |
[26:51] | and I’m just some lawyer, | 而我只是个不起眼的律师 |
[26:53] | so just… let me do this for you. | 所以 就让我为你这么做 |
[26:57] | At least so I can say | 至少这样我能说 |
[26:59] | I did something good for the world. | 我为这世界做了点贡献 |
[27:16] | So that’s it? All she has to do | 所以就这样 她就只 |
[27:17] | is drop a few crocodile tears, and you cave? | 掉了几滴鳄鱼的眼泪 你就什么都为她做了 |
[27:19] | – That’s not what’s happening. – That’s cool. Get yours. | -不是那么回事 -没事 随你怎么做 |
[27:21] | But don’t have me busting my ass for nothing. | 但别让我白白辛苦一场 |
[27:23] | She told me not to do it, Annalise. | 她告诉我别那么做 安娜丽丝 |
[27:25] | – She was manipulating you. – No. | -她是在操纵你 -不 |
[27:26] | It was reverse psychology, or are you that ignorant? | 那只是逆反心理 还是说你有这么无知 |
[27:33] | Don’t you — | 难道你 |
[27:34] | don’t you want to die knowing | 难道你不想死的时候 |
[27:36] | you lived for something other than yourself? | 知道你这一生并不只是为了自己而活吗 |
[27:42] | Okay, you know what? Do it. | 好吧 这么着 你去做吧 |
[27:44] | Be the martyr. | 你来殉道 |
[27:46] | See where that gets you. | 看看最后会怎么样 |
[28:01] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[28:03] | Your badge number’s not coming up in my system. | 系统里查不到你的编号 |
[28:06] | Look, all I need is a chain of custody report on that gun — | 我只需要那把枪的监管链报告 |
[28:11] | not a big deal. | 没多大事 |
[28:12] | It is if my supervisor finds out | 如果我主管发现你没有权限 |
[28:13] | I gave it to you without clearance. | 我却把东西给你事情就大了 |
[28:15] | I have clearance. | 我有权限 |
[28:17] | I know you don’t work at the D.A.’s anymore. | 我知道你已经不在地检工作了 |
[28:20] | So you knew that this whole time? | 所以你一开始就知道吗 |
[28:23] | That why you stalling? | 那你为什么要拖延时间 |
[28:25] | – You making time to bury evidence? – Sir, calm down. | -你要争取时间毁灭证据 -先生 冷静 |
[28:27] | I was on the force for years. | 我在警局工作这么多年 |
[28:28] | – You’re risking an arrest.- I know what goes on here. | -你这样会被捕的 -我知道你在干什么 |
[28:30] | You’re helping cover up an old man’s murder — you hear me?! | 你在掩盖对一个老人的谋杀 你明白吗 |
[28:32] | Mr. Lahey, | 勒西先生 |
[28:34] | I have some agents who would like to ask you a few questions. | 有几个探员想问你一些问题 |
[28:41] | You called them? | 是你给他们打电话的吗 |
[28:43] | Cuffs are only optional for the next five seconds. | 再过五秒钟就要给你戴手铐了 |
[29:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[29:16] | Bonnie said that you were at the FBI. | 邦尼说你在联调局 |
[29:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:19] | What? Um, I’m coming right now. | 什么 我现在就过来 |
[29:21] | You can’t come anywhere near this. | 这件事你不能插手 |
[29:23] | And you can’t answer any of their questions. | 而你不能回答他们任何问题 |
[29:27] | I gotta go. | 我先挂了 |
[29:31] | Miss Keating? Mr. Crawford needs to see you. | 基廷女士 克劳福德先生想见你 |
[29:40] | Wait up! | 等一下 |
[29:42] | I assume you finally got to meet | 你应该见到 |
[29:44] | our little Miss Conduct? | 那位不当女士了吧 |
[29:45] | With all the crap she’s giving Crawford, | 她给克劳福德惹了这么多事 |
[29:47] | at least tell me she’s hot. | 至少她很性感吧 |
[29:48] | – She’s fine. – Like, fine, or, like, fine? | -她还好 -是还好 还是还行吧 |
[29:51] | What? She’s not your type? | 怎么 她不是你喜欢的类型吗 |
[29:52] | Do you need something? | 你想要什么 |
[29:54] | It’s about Nate’s wrongful death suit. | 是内特非正常死亡的案子 |
[29:56] | Michaela’s been trying to get his signature. | 米凯拉一直想拿到他的签名 |
[29:58] | Well, failing at it — | 但失败了 |
[30:00] | Stop. | 停手 |
[30:01] | – I’m sorry? – Nate’s not ready to give up | -什么 -内特还不想放弃 |
[30:03] | on the possibility of a criminal trial. | 刑事审判的可能性 |
[30:05] | If we file a civil suit, we lose, | 如果民事诉讼输了 |
[30:07] | the opportunity goes away. | 就没有机会了 |
[30:08] | That’s the real fight he’s interested in. | 那才是他感兴趣的战斗 |
[30:11] | O-Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[30:13] | I’ll stop. | 我不继续了 |
[30:14] | Thanks for your help, though. | 但还是谢谢你的帮忙 |
[30:21] | Ms. Pratt? We need to talk. | 普拉特女士 我们得聊聊 |
[30:24] | Great. | 好的 |
[30:25] | I-I finally spoke to Nate. | 我 我终于跟内特谈了 |
[30:28] | – You did? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[30:29] | And although he appreciates all your hard work, | 虽然他很感激你的努力 |
[30:31] | he doesn’t want to take on any more fights right now. | 但他现在不想再争取了 |
[30:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:35] | He doesn’t even want a criminal trial? | 连刑事审判他也不要吗 |
[30:36] | Can you blame him? I mean, he’d be an idiot | 你能怪他吗 他就是个傻子 |
[30:38] | to still have any faith in the system. | 还对司法系统有信心 |
[30:45] | – Why are you all lying? – No one’s lying. | -你们为什么要撒谎 -没人撒谎 |
[30:47] | I was with Michaela when she spoke with Nate. | 米凯拉跟内特谈的时候我也在 |
[30:50] | You’re all full of it. | 你们满嘴谎话 |
[30:51] | I can’t believe you’d do this to me again. | 你竟然又这么对我 |
[31:09] | You’re a Boy Scout or a romantic — | 你是童子军还是浪漫主义者 |
[31:11] | I can’t tell which, but, either way, | 我说不上来 但不管是哪个 |
[31:12] | I can’t stand by and let you be this firm’s bitch. | 我不能袖手旁观任由你被律所摆弄 |
[31:15] | So here’s a way out. | 我这有个选择 |
[31:18] | We make Jensen take the fall. | 我们让詹森背锅 |
[31:20] | He’s so keen on saving Nora’s company and C&G, | 他这么乐于拯救诺拉的公司和律所 |
[31:23] | so let’s take the sword he wants you to fall on | 那我们把他想让你承受的那把剑 |
[31:25] | and stab him with it. | 扎到他身上 |
[31:28] | No “huh.” Yeah. | 别这样 说同意 |
[31:30] | It’s a great idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[31:31] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[31:33] | I had the same one. | 我的想法一样 |
[31:39] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[31:40] | The bloody deposition’s in five minutes. | 五分钟后就要取证了 |
[31:42] | The deposition can continue as planned. | 取证可以按照原计划进行 |
[31:44] | It’s just gonna be you in the hot seat. | 只是换成你坐上那个难受的位子 |
[31:46] | – The hell it is. – Oh, so you’re okay | -可不是吗 -这么说你无所谓 |
[31:48] | with Nora’s company going bankrupt? | 诺拉的公司破不破产了 |
[31:49] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[31:50] | I might have to come clean in there. | 我在庭上恐怕得坦白交待 |
[31:52] | Well, I told you I was okay with that. | 我说了我没意见 |
[31:54] | Yeah, but he’s not. | 但他有 |
[31:56] | The whole firm could go belly-up, | 律所会面临破产 |
[31:57] | and that’s why they jumped at the chance | 所以他们当初才急于 |
[31:59] | of using me as a scapegoat in the first place. | 拿我做替罪羊 |
[32:01] | But now we have a new scapegoat. | 但现在我们找到新的替罪羊了 |
[32:02] | Now I see why the board didn’t want you here. | 现在我明白为什么董事会不想让你留在这了 |
[32:05] | Your crazy’s contagious. | 你的疯癫是会传染的 |
[32:07] | – This was my idea. – Great, | -这是我的主意 -很好 |
[32:09] | then I’ll be happy to fire you both. | 那我很乐意把你们都解雇了 |
[32:11] | – That would be wrongful termination. – How? | -这样解雇我们并不合法 -怎么不合法了 |
[32:13] | It’s retaliatory to fire Mr. Crawford | 这是对克劳福德先生 |
[32:14] | on the very day that he’s filing | 在同一天对你提出 |
[32:16] | a “hostile work environment” claim against you. | “不友好工作环境”投诉的恶意报复 |
[32:18] | I submitted the paperwork this morning. | 我今早提交了书面文件 |
[32:23] | Sir? The FTC’s ready to begin. | 先生 联邦贸易委员会准备好了 |
[32:26] | We need a few minutes. | 稍等片刻 |
[32:27] | I’m not doing this. | 我不同意 |
[32:29] | Fine. | 行 |
[32:32] | But I really did love you. | 我真的爱过你 |
[32:37] | Pierce gave me the advice. | 皮尔斯给了我建议 |
[32:39] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[32:42] | I asked you if the sale was legal, | 我问你这笔买卖是否合法 |
[32:43] | and you said it would clear all regulatory agencies, | 你说所有监管机构都会通过 |
[32:47] | and I trusted you, | 我相信了你 |
[32:49] | because you have so much experience and power, | 因为你这么有经验有气魄 |
[32:51] | and you said, “Yes, do it.” | 你说”是的 做吧” |
[32:55] | You’re all mad. | 你们都疯了 |
[33:01] | You realize we’re sitting ducks at the firm now. | 你明白我们在公司就是活靶子了 |
[33:04] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[33:06] | How about we celebrate? Dinner on me. | 我们去庆祝下吧 我请客 |
[33:08] | I won’t drink. | 我不会喝酒的 |
[33:09] | Isn’t your girlfriend in town? | 你女朋友不是来了吗 |
[33:10] | Ex-girlfriend. | 前女友 |
[33:12] | You have to close one door to open a new one, right? | 关上一扇门才能打开新的一扇门 对吗 |
[33:24] | Why would the Governor be involved | 为什么州长和 |
[33:25] | in D.A. Miller’s disappearance? | 米勒检察官失踪有关 |
[33:27] | Miller’s who arranged for my father’s transfer that night. | 那晚我爸的转移是米勒安排的 |
[33:30] | – You have proof of that? – It seems like your team | -你有证据吗 -貌似你的人 |
[33:33] | could get better intel on someone that high up. | 更能查到位高权重之人的情报 |
[33:35] | You realize how this sounds, Mr. Lahey. | 你明白这意味着什么 勒西先生 |
[33:39] | Tell me. | 我不知道 |
[33:41] | Approaching a juror… | 接近陪审员 |
[33:42] | Your father’s DNA was on the gun. | 枪上有你父亲的DNA |
[33:45] | …illegally obtaining the D.A.’s inquest file. | 非法获取检察官的调查文件 |
[33:48] | Miller slipped a DNA test to the jury | 米勒在我老爸的调查问询期间 |
[33:49] | during my pops’ inquest. | 给了陪审团一份DNA检测报告 |
[33:51] | Unfortunately, those aren’t the only erratic behaviors | 很不幸 你这周所做出的 |
[33:53] | you’ve demonstrated this week. | 奇怪行为不止这些 |
[33:56] | Wagner. | 瓦格纳 |
[33:58] | That guard was the one who shot my pops. | 那个警卫就是朝我爸开枪的人 |
[34:00] | What about the episode in the police station earlier today? | 那今天早些时候你在警察局的那段小插曲呢 |
[34:04] | You call that stable behavior? | 你觉得那是正常行为吗 |
[34:06] | What are you asking me? | 你什么意思 |
[34:07] | Have you had any mental-health episodes in the past? | 你有精神病史吗 |
[34:10] | No. | 没有 |
[34:11] | Mental illness runs in your family, though. | 不过你有家族精神病史 |
[34:13] | 342 days in the SHU broke my pops. | 被关了342天禁闭让我爸精神崩溃 |
[34:17] | So you understand how traumatic events | 所以你知道创伤性事件 |
[34:19] | often trigger mental illness. | 通常会触发精神疾病 |
[34:21] | Get a psychiatrist in here. | 把精神病医生叫到这来 |
[34:24] | I’ll prove I’m not making this up. | 我会证明这不是我编的 |
[34:34] | They asked me every question they could, | 他们把能问的问题都问了 |
[34:36] | and I didn’t hold nothing back. | 我全都坦白了 |
[34:37] | Until they finally let me go. | 最后他们终于放我走了 |
[34:39] | After you gave them your DNA. Why? | 你把你的DNA给他们了 为什么 |
[34:42] | To see if it matches my pops’ on the gun. | 看看与枪上我爸的DNA是否吻合 |
[34:45] | It won’t, | 不可能吻合 |
[34:46] | which will prove Miller doctored that test. | 也就能证明米勒篡改了那个测试 |
[34:49] | And if it wasn’t him? | 如果不是他呢 |
[34:52] | Hey, come on. | 别这么想 |
[34:53] | We don’t know he did this, Nate. | 我们不知道是不是他做的 内特 |
[35:01] | Maybe you’re right. Fine. | 也许你说得对 好吧 |
[35:06] | But you were protecting me. | 但你当时是想保护我 |
[35:09] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[35:12] | So no matter what — | 所以不管怎么样 |
[35:13] | whether I’m wrong about him or right — | 我对他的看法有没有错… |
[35:16] | we both know this started with me. | 我们都清楚这一切都是因为我而起 |
[35:21] | No. | 不 |
[35:25] | – I did it. – For me. | -是我干的 -为了我 |
[35:28] | So don’t even think about leaving us. | 所以千万别想要离开我们 |
[35:34] | I couldn’t live with that. | 我无法接受 |
[36:23] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[36:48] | Is this about Bonnie? | 是因为邦尼的事吗 |
[36:49] | It’s about us. | 是我们的事 |
[36:50] | We need to be on the same page. | 我们必须站在同一阵营 |
[36:51] | – Is Bonnie okay, though? – Yes. | -邦尼还好吧 -还好 |
[36:52] | Well, I’m not. Did you know? | 我不好 你知道吗 |
[36:54] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[36:55] | About Christopher? How he was there? | 克里斯多夫的事 他当时也在场 |
[36:58] | Did Bonnie not tell you? | 邦尼没有告诉你吗 |
[36:58] | – No. – Of course she didn’t. | -没有 -她当然不会告诉你了 |
[37:00] | Laurel, we can’t deal with this right now. | 劳拉 我们现在没工夫处理这些事 |
[37:02] | – You have to forgive Bonnie. – No. | -你要原谅邦尼 -不 |
[37:06] | She’s on the edge. She’ll hurt herself. | 她现在濒临崩溃 很可能会伤害自己 |
[37:08] | Is that what you want? More blood on your hands? | 你想变成那样吗 手上沾上更多鲜血 |
[37:28] | Bonnie’s not the only one we need to be worried about. | 我们现在要担心的不仅仅是邦尼 |
[37:29] | There’s Tegan, too. | 还有泰根 |
[37:30] | Yeah, she told me about the wrongful death suit. | 她和我说了那起非正常死亡的诉讼 |
[37:32] | Did she tell you she’s all crazy suspicious, too? | 那她有没有告诉你她现在疑心非常重 |
[37:34] | Suspicious about what? | 对什么有疑心 |
[37:52] | This is Special Agent Telesco. | 我是特殊探员特莱斯蔻 |
[37:54] | Leave a brief message. | 请简要留言 |
[37:56] | Claire, hi. It’s Tegan Price. | 克莱尔 你好 我是泰根·普赖斯 |
[37:58] | My immunity deal? | 我的免罪协议呢 |
[37:59] | You’re listed as Jane Doe in all the paperwork, | 你在所有文件上都会被列为无名氏 |
[38:01] | so go to work, keep your nose down. | 所以去干活儿吧 低调点 |
[38:03] | No one will know. | 没人会知道的 |
[38:04] | I saw you were back in town. | 我看到你又来这了 |
[38:06] | I wanted to meet up if you have time. | 如果你有空的话 我想和你见一面 |
[38:09] | Call me. | 给我回电 |
[38:12] | I wanted to meet up if you have time. | 如果你有空的话 我想和你见一面 |
[38:14] | Call me. | 给我回电 |
[38:18] | Mr. Lahey, have a seat. | 勒西先生 请坐 |
[38:21] | Not if you’re just gonna arrest me. | 如果你要逮捕我的话就不用了 |
[38:23] | That’s not why we’re here. | 我们并没有要逮捕你 |
[38:25] | Can we at least figure out a plan for when the FBI calls us? | 我们至少要想好联调局联络我们时该怎么办 |
[38:28] | We don’t know that they’re gonna question us. | 我们还不确定他们会不会来找我们问话 |
[38:29] | Nate killed Miller at our wedding. | 内特在我们的婚礼上杀死了米勒 |
[38:31] | Of course they’re gonna question us. | 他们肯定会来找我们问话的 |
[38:32] | And our parents, everyone they invited. | 还有我们的父母 他们邀请的所有人 |
[38:34] | We don’t need a plan — | 我们不需要想计划 |
[38:35] | Why? ‘Cause we’re finally gonna turn ourselves in? | 为什么 因为我们终于要自首了吗 |
[38:37] | No, because Nate has a plan. | 不 因为内特有计划 |
[38:39] | – And it’s a good one. Smart. – What is it? | -而且这个计划非常棒 -什么计划 |
[38:42] | The Governor killed Miller. | 州长杀死了米勒 |
[38:47] | Say you understand. | 说你们明白了 |
[38:52] | We understand. | 我们明白了 |
[38:54] | The rest of you? | 其他人呢 |
[38:56] | – Yes. – Got it. | -好的 -知道了 |
[38:58] | Laurel? | 劳拉 |
[39:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:03] | Good. Now we’re on the same page. | 很好 那我们是同一阵营的了 |
[39:07] | We just got the DNA results back. | DNA检测结果刚出来 |
[39:10] | We did what you said. | 我们照你说的做了 |
[39:12] | We checked the DNA on Officer Gladden’s gun against your own, | 对比了格拉登警官枪上的DNA和你的DNA |
[39:14] | which would match your father’s. | 你的DNA应该和你父亲的相吻合 |
[39:17] | There was no match. | 两者并不吻合 |
[39:20] | Which means you were right — | 那说明你说得对 |
[39:22] | someone manufactured those positive results. | 有人伪造了吻合的结果 |
[39:28] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[39:31] | We’re not there yet. | 我们还没有查到那一步 |
[39:33] | But we have someone in custody | 但我们已经抓到了一个人 |
[39:35] | who we hope will shed light on Miller’s involvement. | 我们希望能通过他查到米勒与此案的关联 |
[39:39] | You’ve reached Bonnie Winterbottom. | 我是邦尼·温特波顿 |
[39:40] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[39:42] | Bonnie, where the hell are you? | 邦尼 你到底在哪 |
[39:46] | Call me back. | 给我回电 |
[39:50] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[40:02] | I just didn’t want to sleep alone. | 我就是不想一个人睡 |
[40:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:19] | Annalise Keating? | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[40:21] | I’m Officer Cruz calling from the 18th Street Precinct. | 我是18街分局的克鲁兹警官 |
[40:24] | We have someone in custody who claims you’re their lawyer. | 我们关押了一个人 他说你是他的律师 |
[40:26] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[40:28] | – It’s Nate. – Or Simon’s finally back. | -是内特 -或者西蒙终于回来了 |
[40:30] | Quiet. | 安静点 |
[40:36] | Professor Keating? | 基廷教授 |
[40:40] | I think I need a lawyer. | 我觉得我需要一名律师 |
[40:43] | I’m hoping that’s you. | 我希望你能做我的律师 |