时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | They’re her therapy sessions with Sam. | 都是她和山姆咨询的记录 |
[00:03] | Solomon Vick was screwing our client’s wife. | 所罗门·维克我们委托人的妻子有一腿 |
[00:06] | Got her pregnant, too. | 还让她怀孕了 |
[00:07] | Your dad wasn’t the client, Michaela. | 你爸爸不是那个委托人 米凯拉 |
[00:09] | He’s the lawyer. | 而是那个律师 |
[00:10] | Denver was keeping files on all of you. | 丹沃在收集你们所有人的档案 |
[00:12] | I destroyed them already. | 我已经销毁了 |
[00:13] | So no yelling at me for hiring Bonnie. | 不因为我雇佣了邦尼而骂我吗 |
[00:15] | Can I yell at you for not telling me that you have a wife? | 我可以骂你不告诉我你有个妻子吗 |
[00:18] | You recognize this girl? | 你认识这姑娘吗 |
[00:20] | They said they’d kill me | 他们说如果我 |
[00:20] | if I talked to anyone about where I dropped her. | 告诉任何人我把她送到了哪里就杀了我 |
[00:22] | Hey, Frank. | 你好 弗兰克 |
[00:23] | You need to give us help to close one of ours. | 你得帮我们了结我们的一个案子 |
[00:26] | – What case? – Annalise Keating. | -什么案子 -安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[00:28] | We have a dead informant on our hands, Michaela. | 我们有一个线人死了 米凯拉 |
[00:35] | I need help in here! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[00:36] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[00:38] | Connor, Connor. Stay with me, Connor. | 康纳尔 康纳尔 清醒点 康纳尔 |
[00:41] | – It’s gonna be okay. -What’s going on?! | -不会有事的 -怎么了 |
[00:42] | – You’re okay. – Is Connor okay?! | -你不会有事的 -康纳尔怎么了 |
[00:45] | Someone answer me, please! | 谁能告诉我 |
[00:48] | What’s wrong with Connor?! Tell me what’s wrong! | 康纳尔怎么了 告诉我怎么了 |
[00:52] | Please, Connor. No, no, no. | 求求你们 康纳尔 不 不 |
[01:22] | Bermuda North Atlantic Bank. | 百慕大北大西洋银行 |
[01:23] | May I please have your personal access code? | 请告诉我您的个人识别码 |
[01:26] | BBTWE8112 Bravo, Bravo, Tango, Whiskey, Echo, 8-1-1-2. | |
[01:31] | Thank you. How may I help you today? | 谢谢 有什么可以帮到你的 |
[01:33] | I’d like to make a transfer into my account. | 我想往我的账户里转点钱 |
[01:35] | Certainly. What was the amount? | 没问题 需要转多少 |
[01:37] | $50,000. | 五万 |
[01:38] | Maybe I’ve just been using Eve | 也许我是把伊芙 |
[01:40] | as some kind of an escape. | 当做某种出口 |
[01:42] | An escape from what? | 什么东西的出口 |
[01:43] | Me. Hating myself. | 我 痛恨我自己 |
[01:46] | You don’t hate yourself around Eve? | 你在伊芙身边时就不恨你自己了 |
[01:48] | No. I like myself more when I’m with her. | 不 她在我身边时我会比较喜欢我自己 |
[01:51] | What’s the problem with liking yourself? | 喜欢自己有什么不好的 |
[01:53] | Liking myself isn’t the problem. | 喜欢自己没什么问题 |
[01:54] | It’s how I got there. | 但是我要这样才会喜欢自己 |
[01:56] | You mean falling in love with Eve? | 你是指爱上伊芙 |
[01:59] | Falling in love with a woman. | 爱上一个女人 |
[02:02] | That crap might fly in a white family, but mine… | 在白人家庭这样也许没事 但是在我家 |
[02:05] | My father would stick me in a mental clinic if he found out. | 我父亲如果发现了会把我塞进精神病院去的 |
[02:09] | And why does your father’s opinion of you matter if you’re happy? | 如果你感到幸福 你父亲有什么想法又怎么样 |
[02:13] | I didn’t say I was happy. | 我没说我幸福 |
[02:17] | Wake ‘n bake, baby! Ooh! | 起床吃饼干了 亲爱的 |
[02:21] | it’s a work day. | 今天是工作日 |
[02:22] | A work day. What’s that? | 工作日是什么 |
[02:24] | You know, someone at C&G is | 律所会有人发现 |
[02:25] | gonna notice that you haven’t been there in weeks. | 你几周都没去上班的 |
[02:27] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[02:27] | I’m just gonna get high and bake cookies! | 我就是要高高兴兴的嗑药 |
[02:30] | – Okay, everybody out. I’ve got to pack. – For what? | -都出去 我要收拾东西了 -干什么 |
[02:32] | Gabriel got us a cabin in the Poconos for the weekend. | 加布里尔在波可诺山定了间小屋过周末 |
[02:35] | – Oh, can I come? – Ooh, sexy. | -我能去吗 -不错 |
[02:36] | No. | 不行 |
[02:37] | Oh, get him to take a pic of his — | 让他拍一张照片 要拍他的 |
[02:38] | – Okay. No. Get out. I said out. – You don’t want — | -行了 出去 都出去 -你不要 |
[02:41] | – Out! Get out! – I was — | -出去 -我是说 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 随便吧 |
[02:43] | Annalise, are you in love with Eve? | 安娜丽丝 你爱伊芙吗 |
[02:46] | I don’t know. Maybe I’m just running | 我不知道 也许我是在逃离 |
[02:49] | from everything that happened to me. | 身边的一切 |
[02:52] | Your uncle? The abuse? | 你的舅舅 虐待 |
[02:54] | Of course. | 是的 |
[02:56] | Happy first day of the new job! | 新工作第一天愉快 |
[02:58] | Here’s some Buster’s to start the day, | 给你带了点吃的 |
[03:00] | greased up and ready to work. | 充好电就能工作了 |
[03:02] | I’m too nervous to eat. | 我太紧张了 吃不下 |
[03:04] | Everyone at C&G’s gonna love you, BonBon. | 律所的人会喜欢你的 邦邦 |
[03:06] | And if they don’t, | 谁敢不喜欢你 |
[03:07] | – they’re gonna have to answer to me. – Thank you. | -我就去收拾他们 -谢谢 |
[03:09] | But you’re just here to get a ride, right? | 但你其实是来搭车的 对吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:14] | Happy masturbating, Franky! | 好好打飞机 弗兰克 |
[03:16] | He didn’t come home last night. | 他昨晚没回来 |
[03:18] | – One-night stand? – Probably. | -一夜情 -也许吧 |
[03:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:24] | Can I offer you an alternative? | 我有不同的看法 |
[03:26] | That you’re with Eve not because you’re running from men, | 你和伊芙在一起不是为了逃离男人 |
[03:29] | but because you’re running to somewhere safe. | 而是走向港湾 |
[03:32] | Okay, we’re all set. | 好了 |
[03:33] | – The transfer has gone through. – And the balance? | -钱已经汇到了 -现在账户余额是多少 |
[03:36] | With the current exchange rate, $208,000. | 按现在的汇率大约是二十万八千 |
[03:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:17] | You get something on Price? | 查到普赖斯的什么事了吗 |
[04:19] | No. It’s about Ronald Miller. | 不 是罗纳德·米勒的事 |
[04:21] | We have new evidence leading us to believe | 我们有新的证据表明 |
[04:22] | that he was not involved in your father’s death. | 他和你父亲的死无关 |
[04:25] | What evidence? | 什么证据 |
[04:26] | Something that will help close your father’s case. | 能了结你父亲案子的证据 |
[04:28] | But first you need to help us close one of ours. | 但首先 你得帮我们了结我们的一个案子 |
[04:31] | What case? | 什么案子 |
[04:32] | Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[04:35] | You’re the FBI. | 你是联调局的人 |
[04:37] | If there’s a reason to take Annalise down, | 如果安娜丽丝有被抓的理由 |
[04:39] | I’m sure you can do it without my help. | 你不用我帮忙肯定也能搞定 |
[04:40] | Why do you keep sacrificing yourself for her, Nate? | 你为什么一直不顾自己去帮她 内特 |
[04:42] | Before you met her, you were a respected detective. | 你认识她前 是个体面的警探 |
[04:45] | Leadership was eyeing you for Captain. | 领导有心提拔你当警长 |
[04:47] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[04:47] | That your entire career was ruined | 你的职业生涯被毁了 |
[04:48] | because Annalise Keating framed you | 因为安娜丽丝·基廷栽赃你 |
[04:50] | for her husband’s murder. | 谋杀她丈夫 |
[04:51] | You have to want something better for yourself | 你得为自己争取更好的 |
[04:53] | than whatever it is you do these days. | 而不是现在这种状况 |
[04:55] | I want my pops’ case solved. That’s what I want. | 我希望结我爸的案 这是我想争取的 |
[04:57] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[05:00] | Just give us something on Annalise. | 告诉我们安娜丽丝的料 |
[05:02] | And, hell, there might even be a job for you here. | 甚至还能在这里给你谋份工作 |
[05:06] | Special Agent Lahey. It sounds good, right? | 特别探员勒西 挺棒的吧 |
[05:19] | Carl, everyone at Flirt Inferno | 卡尔 调情地狱的人 |
[05:21] | is sensitive to your complaint, but under Section 230 | 对你的诉状很关注 但根据《通信规范法》 |
[05:24] | under the Communications Decency Act, | 第230条 |
[05:26] | Ms. Turpin cannot be held liable | 特平女士不能因为 |
[05:28] | for any discrimination felt from the app’s other users. | 其他用户觉得存在歧视而负有法律责任 |
[05:30] | That said, we are prepared to offer you $50,000. | 即便如此 我们打算支付你五万美元 |
[05:34] | As part of the settlement, | 但和解条件也包括 |
[05:35] | obviously Ms. Turpin will admit no liability. | 特平女士不负有法律责任 |
[05:38] | Standard NDAs apply. | 签署标准的保密协议 |
[05:39] | $50,000 so your client can discriminate against mine? | 你的委托人付五万美元就能歧视我的委托人了 |
[05:42] | My app unites people. It does not discriminate. | 我的程序把大家团结起来 而不是歧视 |
[05:45] | Then why does it only pair me with disabled women? | 那为什么只把我和残疾女人配对了 |
[05:47] | The users tell us what they want, | 用户告诉我们诉求 |
[05:48] | and we give it to them. | 我们满足他们 |
[05:50] | I can’t help it if they’re prejudiced. | 结果有偏见我无能为力 |
[05:52] | But you profit off that prejudice and — | 但你通过偏见赚钱 |
[05:53] | Flirt Inferno is a digital platform, | 调情地狱是网络平台 |
[05:55] | which means it has statutory immunity | 所以可以法定豁免 |
[05:57] | from any bias its users demonstrate. | 其用户持有的偏见 |
[05:59] | Take the 50K. | 五万块收好 |
[06:02] | How are you okay with this? | 你良心过得去吗 |
[06:04] | The law is the law. | 法律就是法律 |
[06:06] | You changed the law at the Supreme Court | 你曾代表有色穷人 |
[06:07] | on behalf of poor people of color. | 在最高法院改变了法律 |
[06:09] | Now you’re okay persecuting a disabled man? | 而你现在竟然可以迫害一个残疾人 |
[06:11] | Since when is having trouble dating persecution? | 什么时候开始约会有困难变成迫害了 |
[06:18] | This is an amended complaint | 这是修改的诉状 |
[06:19] | under Title II of the Civil Rights Act. | 根据民权法案第二章改的 |
[06:21] | What civil rights are being violated? | 侵害了什么民权 |
[06:22] | My client is being humiliated in a place of public accommodation. | 我的委托人在一处公共场所被人羞辱 |
[06:26] | It’s on a dating app, Zeke, not in a restaurant. | 这是在程序上 奇克 不是在餐馆里 |
[06:28] | We’re arguing discrimination laws | 我们在争辩歧视法 |
[06:30] | applicable to physical spaces | 在实地的适用性 |
[06:32] | should be applied to digital ones, as well. | 能否推广到网络上 |
[06:34] | How much money do you want, Carl? | 你想要多少钱 卡尔 |
[06:36] | $75,000? $100,000? | 七万五 十万 |
[06:37] | I don’t want any money. | 我要的不是钱 |
[06:39] | I want a fair shot at love, just like everyone else. | 我要的是平等的爱的机会 跟其他人一样 |
[06:41] | – That’s something I can’t give you. – You can. | -这个我做不到 -你做得到 |
[06:44] | If you rewrite your algorithm | 如果你重写算法 |
[06:45] | to be more sensitive to people like myself. | 对我这种人给予更多关注 |
[06:48] | We’ll give you 48 hours | 我们给你48小时 |
[06:49] | to agree to change the algorithm, | 选择同意修改算法 |
[06:51] | or we file in court. | 或是打官司 |
[06:56] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[06:57] | C&G just took on a civil rights case, | 律所刚接了个民权案 |
[07:00] | and we are tapping your brilliant minds to help. | 我们得向你的聪明大脑求助 |
[07:03] | Cool. Civil rights is my forte. | 厉害 民权是我的强项 |
[07:05] | Too bad it’s one of our clients violating them. | 可惜是我的委托人侵害了民权 |
[07:06] | No one’s violating anything. | 没有人侵害了权利 |
[07:08] | – Robert? – Yeah. | -罗伯特 -好 |
[07:10] | Robert Hsieh, in-house counsel for Flirt Inferno — | 罗伯特·谢 调情地狱的内部法律顾问 |
[07:12] | I use Flirt Inferno. | 我在用调情地狱 |
[07:13] | That’s great. Then you know it’s not biased. | 很棒 那你清楚程序没有偏见 |
[07:15] | Now we just got to find some precedents to support that. | 但我们需要找到判例支持我们的说法 |
[07:17] | Uh, question. When did this clinic stop being about | 提问 这家事务所什么时候开始 |
[07:20] | helping the underprivileged? | 不帮穷人了 |
[07:21] | You mean when Tegan drove to Maryland | 你是说在泰根开车去马里兰 |
[07:23] | to stop your dumb ass from getting our clients deported? | 阻止你们这群傻瓜害委托人被驱逐出境一事吗 |
[07:25] | Now, uh, this is the first time I’ve ever heard of | 这是我们首次听闻 |
[07:29] | anti-discrimination laws for physical spaces | 实地反歧视法 |
[07:31] | being applied to the Internet. | 适用于网络上的情况 |
[07:32] | So we are in a whole new frontier of law. | 所以这是法律的新领域 |
[07:36] | Just not the final frontier. | 但这不是终点 |
[07:38] | That would be space law, right? | 终点在宇宙 |
[07:42] | And when the laws fail us, | 当法律辜负了我们 |
[07:44] | then we’ll find dirt on our plaintiff to shut him up. | 我们就找原告的黑料逼他们闭嘴 |
[07:47] | The disabled guy? | 那个残疾人 |
[07:48] | Just get Oliver to dig. Where is he? | 让奥利弗去挖黑料 他人呢 |
[07:51] | – Working from home. – I never approved that. | -在家办公 -我没批准 |
[07:53] | Get him here now. | 让他马上过来 |
[07:56] | *And now and then, I fall apart* | *我有时心碎不易* |
[07:59] | *And I need you now tonight* | *我今夜就需要你* |
[08:03] | *And I need you more than ever* | *我现在最需要你* |
[08:06] | *And if you only hold me tight* | *只要你将我抱紧* |
[08:10] | *We’ll be holding on forever* | *你我将永永远远* |
[08:13] | *And we’ll only be making it right* | *你我将好好相爱* |
[08:16] | You miss your sexy boo-thang already? | 你这就想你的性感男友了 |
[08:18] | Not me. Tegan. | 我没有 是泰根 |
[08:20] | – The jig is up. – And bring Michaela | -好戏结束了 -叫米凯拉来一起 |
[08:22] | so she can see me flirting up an inferno. | 好让她看我在地狱调情 |
[08:25] | she’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[08:26] | What? Where is she? | 什么 她在哪 |
[08:28] | Gabriel rented a cabin in the Poconos. | 加布里尔在波克诺山租了个小屋 |
[08:31] | They’ll be back Sunday. | 他们周日回来 |
[08:36] | 变革者大会 纽约 | |
[08:36] | – You paid how much for these tickets? – It’s fine. | -你买票花了多少钱来着 -不要紧 |
[08:39] | I’ll be able to afford my own island once I prove paternity. | 只要证明了他是我爸 我能买下一个岛 |
[08:41] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[08:42] | Sorry. So what’s the plan? | 抱歉 所以你打算怎么做 |
[08:45] | You gonna rush the stage, yank some of his hair out? | 冲上台 薅住他的头发 |
[08:47] | No. I just need his water bottle. | 不 我只需要他的水瓶 |
[08:49] | – Why not just talk to the guy? – He’ll deny everything. | -为什么不直接找他谈 -他不会承认的 |
[08:51] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[08:52] | This is the man who knocked up my mother, | 这是一个让我妈怀孕 |
[08:54] | let her get shot, then allowed his own daughter | 让她被枪杀 又让自己的女儿 |
[08:56] | to be raised by white-trash swamp people. | 被垃圾白人抚养长大的人渣男 |
[08:58] | Now he needs to pay me for his sins. | 现在他该偿还自己的罪孽了 |
[09:00] | What if you want more than just his money? | 如果你想要的不止是他的钱呢 |
[09:02] | You sound stupid. | 说什么傻话 |
[09:05] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[09:05] | 与所罗门·维克对话 解决之道 利用男性特权投资女性权力 | |
[09:10] | Welcome. | 欢迎大家 |
[09:11] | I couldn’t be more excited about our keynote speaker. | 非常高兴能请到我们的主讲人 |
[09:14] | He’s a lawyer, venture capitalist, | 他是一名律师 风险投资人 |
[09:16] | disrupter, a change-maker. | 破坏者 变革家 |
[09:19] | And the tech gods in Silicon Valley | 硅谷的科技大神们 |
[09:20] | refer to him as “The Money Magnet.” | 称他为”吸钱磁铁” |
[09:24] | Oh, and he also calls himself a feminist. Fourth wave. | 此外他还自称为是第四次浪潮中的女权主义者 |
[09:28] | Without further ado, | 下面 |
[09:29] | please give a warm welcome to Solomon Vick. | 我们掌声有请所罗门·维克 |
[09:38] | – Good to see you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[09:40] | She left out next President of the United States! | 她还漏掉了我将是下一任美国总统 |
[09:51] | Solomon, let’s talk about your sudden interest | 所罗门 我们来聊聊你对女性空间 |
[09:53] | in the women’s space. | 突然产生的兴趣吧 |
[09:55] | Oh, my interest in women is not sudden, Kelly. | 我对女性的兴趣可不是突然产生的 凯莉 |
[09:57] | Business-wise, you’ve taken on a feminist mantle, | 从商业角度讲你为自己披上了女权主义的外衣 |
[10:00] | something many women in this audience | 对在场的大部分女性观众来说 |
[10:02] | might find self-serving. | 会认为你是为了一己私利 |
[10:03] | Let’s be clear — women have no power. | 我们直说吧 女性没有权力 |
[10:07] | Quite frankly, it’s my belief they never will. | 坦率地讲 我认为她们永远也不会拥有权力 |
[10:10] | Expand. | 请具体说一下 |
[10:11] | Power comes from money, and today | 权力来自金钱 而现在 |
[10:13] | only 3% of venture funds go to women-led businesses, | 投资于女性主导企业的风险基金只有3% |
[10:16] | with 2.2% almost exclusively going to white women. | 同时 差不多有2.2%都投给了白人女性 |
[10:20] | The only people to blame for this inequality | 这种不平等完全归咎于 |
[10:22] | are rich, powerful, historically selfish men. | 有钱有权 永远自私自利的男人 |
[10:26] | I kinda like him. | 我有点喜欢他了 |
[10:26] | So you’re saying it’s up to men | 所以你是说 只有男性 |
[10:28] | to save women from this predicament? | 才能将女性从这种困境中解救出来 |
[10:30] | What I’m saying is, men typically invest their money, | 我的意思是 男性通常会将金钱用于投资 |
[10:33] | while women donate it. | 而女性则用于捐赠 |
[10:35] | Now, until that changes, it’s on men | 除非情况发生改变 |
[10:37] | to right the financial wrongs that they created, | 纠正自己造成的金融错误完全是男性的责任 |
[10:40] | and the best way to do that is to invest in women. | 而最好的办法就是投资女性 |
[10:44] | Well, how do you personally plan to do that? | 那么你个人打算怎么做呢 |
[10:46] | As of today, | 现在 |
[10:47] | Vick Capital is opening a $500 million fund | 维克资本设立了一个五亿美元的基金 |
[10:52] | to invest solely in women entrepreneurs. | 只用于投资女性企业家 |
[10:55] | Now, who wants some of that? | 告诉我 谁想要 |
[10:56] | Anybody? | 有人想要吗 |
[10:58] | Because I cannot wait to give it away. | 因为我已经等不及把钱给出去了 |
[11:06] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[11:07] | – Michaela’s dead body show up on the porch yet? – Nope. | -米凯拉的尸体出现在门廊上了吗 -没有 |
[11:09] | – Are you still high? – Yup. | -你还嗨着呢 -没错 |
[11:10] | – What am I doing? – Digging up dirt on this guy. | -我要干什么 -挖这个人的黑料 |
[11:15] | So we’re the evil empire again. Great. | 所以我们又加入了邪恶帝国 太好了 |
[11:18] | I don’t think we’re the bad guys here. | 我觉得我们这次并不是坏人 |
[11:19] | I’ve been swiping left and right on this thing, | 我一直在用这个东西 |
[11:20] | and not one of sign of discrimination yet. | 但还没发现任何歧视的迹象 |
[11:22] | – You’re able-bodied. – And white. | -你四肢健全 -还是白人 |
[11:24] | Try using a dating app when you’re an Asian guy. | 你要是亚裔再用下约会APP试试 |
[11:26] | Well, it’s not the app’s fault that people are horrible. | 人坏又不是应用程序的错 |
[11:27] | I’m not sure about that. | 那可不好说 |
[11:28] | The app asks, “Would you date someone without a steady job?” | 程序问”你愿意和没有稳定工作的人约会吗” |
[11:31] | That’s a biased question. | 就是个有偏见的问题 |
[11:32] | The unemployment rate for people with disabilities | 残疾人的失业率 |
[11:35] | is more than twice the rate of people without disability — | 是正常人的两倍多 |
[11:37] | Booya! Take a look at this matchy-match! | 快看这个匹配对象 |
[11:39] | Would you be that excited if she weren’t a super-model? | 她要不是超模 你会这么兴奋吗 |
[11:41] | I’m not gonna discriminate against a woman | 我才不会因为一个女人长得好 |
[11:43] | just ’cause she’s “Foine.” | 就对她区别对待 |
[11:45] | “Dearest Lacey, how honored I feeleth | “亲爱的莱西 能匹配到你这样 |
[11:48] | to match with a woman as beauteous as you.” | 美丽的女人 我感到非常荣幸” |
[11:51] | Here’s how we can be done with this case real fast — | 有一个能让我们快速结案的方法 |
[11:54] | Heidi changes the algorithm. | 海蒂改变程序算法 |
[11:56] | – Nah, she’s not gonna do that. – Why not? | -不行 她不会同意的 -为什么 |
[11:58] | She’s been designing that thing for 10 years. | 她已经设计这个程序十年了 |
[12:00] | Doesn’t mean it’s not trash. | 那也不代表这东西不是个垃圾 |
[12:01] | – Annalise. – No, no. No, she’s right. I agree. | -安娜丽丝 -不 她说得对 我同意 |
[12:04] | I’d die before using any dating app. | 我死也不会用任何约会软件 |
[12:06] | That’s something only a good-looking man could say. | 长得好看的人才会这么说 |
[12:09] | – You think I’m good-looking? – Let’s just work. | -你觉得我长得好看 -专心工作 |
[12:12] | – So, what do you think, Annalise? – You’re okay. | -你觉得呢 安娜丽丝 -你还行 |
[12:15] | No, I meant, what are your feelings about online dating? | 不 我是说 你对网上约会有什么看法 |
[12:19] | Assuming you’re single. | 假设你是单身 |
[12:23] | Here’s my executive decision — | 我决定了 |
[12:24] | we file this response under tortious interference, | 我们以侵权行为的名义提交回复 |
[12:27] | prove there’s economic harm to Heidi’s business. | 证明这让海蒂的生意产生了经济损失 |
[12:30] | See what you think. | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[12:38] | – Danielle said you needed me? – Yes. | -丹尼尔说你找我 -是 |
[12:40] | Bullet-point the Communications Decency Act for me | 帮我整理《通信规范法》的要点 |
[12:43] | and any cases involving public-accommodations protection | 任何涉及公共设施保护 |
[12:45] | extending to the digital space. | 并延伸至数字领域的案件 |
[12:47] | Sure. What’s the case? | 没问题 什么案子 |
[12:49] | Flirt Inferno. File’s upstairs on my desk. | 调情地狱 资料在楼上我的桌子上 |
[12:52] | Mess up, and you’re fired. | 搞砸了 就走人 |
[13:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:20] | Tegan’s divorce papers. All her financials are listed. | 泰根的离婚文件 里面列出了她的财政状况 |
[13:24] | Maybe there’s something linking her to Jorge or Xavier. | 或许有什么能证明她和豪尔赫或沙维尔有联系 |
[13:28] | Not bad for your first day. | 第一天上班收获不小 |
[13:30] | Just see what you can find. | 看看你能查出什么 |
[13:39] | Here. | 给 |
[13:45] | How do Tegan Price’s divorce papers | 泰根·普赖斯的离婚文件 |
[13:47] | help us with our case against Keating? | 如何能帮到我们对基廷的案子 |
[13:49] | They don’t, but they might help me solve my pops’ murder. | 帮不上 但或许能帮助破解我爸的谋杀案 |
[13:51] | – Nate – She has her assets listed. Follow the money. | -内特 -里面有财产清单 查查那些钱 |
[13:54] | It probably leads to the Castillos, the Governor. | 可能会牵扯出卡斯蒂洛一家以及州长 |
[13:55] | Even if that’s true, | 即便那是真的 |
[13:56] | I assume she didn’t just give you these? | 我猜这份文件不是她给你的吧 |
[14:00] | You want my help. First you need to help me. | 想要我帮你们 你们首先得帮我 |
[14:09] | $20 almonds? Why, yes, Daddy Warbucks. | 杏仁要20块 是的 沃巴克老爹 |
[14:12] | We should order room service. | 我们应该叫客房服务 |
[14:14] | How many lobsters do you want? | 你想点多少龙虾 |
[14:19] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[14:21] | You know, you don’t have to stay. | 你不必留下的 |
[14:24] | I mean it. I’m fine doing this alone. | 真的 我一个人来没问题 |
[14:26] | Well, it’s too late. I’m here for you. | 太迟了 我已经在这了 |
[14:31] | What are they talking about now? | 他们现在在说什么 |
[14:33] | – You want to listen? – Ew, no, it’s weird. | -想听吗 -不了 很奇怪 |
[14:36] | So I’m weird. Got it. | 所以我很奇怪 明白了 |
[14:38] | Okay, maybe just for a second. | 好吧 或许只听一小会 |
[14:41] | How’s the sex? | 性生活如何 |
[14:42] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈这个 |
[14:44] | You were sexually abused. It’s important. | 你被性侵了 这很重要 |
[14:47] | I didn’t know they were gonna talk about this. | 我不知道他们要说这个 |
[14:50] | When you’re having sex with Eve, | 你和伊芙做爱时 |
[14:51] | do you dissociate or do you enjoy it? | 你是抗拒的还是喜欢的 |
[14:54] | Both. | 都有 |
[14:57] | So you’d say Eve makes you feel good? | 你是说伊芙让你很舒服 |
[15:00] | 你的偏好 男人 女人 皆有 | |
[15:00] | Sexually speaking? | 从性爱上来说 |
[15:02] | Can we please talk about something else? | 我们能说点别的吗 |
[15:04] | Understanding how you react to sex | 理解你对性爱的反应 |
[15:06] | is critical to understanding your trauma, Annalise. | 对了解你所受的创伤至关重要 安娜丽丝 |
[15:08] | 欢迎你 安娜丽丝 开始调情 | |
[15:09] | Eve makes me feel safe. | 伊芙让我觉得很有安全感 |
[15:12] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[15:14] | Hmm? Getting hit on at work. | 上班时候被人搭讪 |
[15:15] | It’s like the fool hasn’t heard of “Me Too.” | 就像那傻子没听到”我也是”运动一样 |
[15:17] | Well, if he was hitting on me, | 如果他跟我搭讪 |
[15:18] | it’s only ’cause he works for the FBI. | 只是因为他是联调局的 |
[15:20] | ‘Cause no one can actually find you attractive? | 因为没人会觉得你有魅力 |
[15:22] | Is this about your wife? | 这是因为你妻子吗 |
[15:23] | She calls you once, | 她给你打过一次电话 |
[15:24] | and now all you see is sex everywhere you look? | 现在你眼中只有性爱 |
[15:26] | – Stop. – Why don’t you call her? | -别说了 -你为什么不打给她 |
[15:27] | What could it hurt? | 有什么关系呢 |
[15:31] | Because she’s seeing someone else. | 因为她现在在和别人约会了 |
[15:34] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[15:36] | Sign the damn papers already. | 赶快把离婚协议给签了吧 |
[15:39] | We won the case. Carl’s an incel. | 我们赢了 卡尔是个非自愿独身者 |
[15:41] | A what? | 他是什么 |
[15:42] | “Involuntary celibate.” | “非自愿的独身主义者” |
[15:43] | They’re men who blame women | 就是怪罪女性 |
[15:44] | for not wanting to have sex with them. | 不愿和自己发生性关系的男人 |
[15:46] | Carl wrote all of these terrible things online. | 卡尔在网上发布了很多可怕的言论 |
[15:52] | I hate the world. | 我恨这个世界 |
[15:53] | Yeah, but not as much as Carl hates women, | 没错 但不及他对女性的仇恨 |
[15:55] | which means he’s a very bad, bad man. | 也就是说他是个非常非常坏的人 |
[15:58] | We win. | 我们赢了 |
[16:05] | I assume you’ve decided to change the algorithm? | 我猜你已经决定修改算法了 |
[16:08] | No. What we’ve decided | 不 我们决定了 |
[16:09] | is to spare Carl from a public stoning. | 让卡尔免于被乱石砸死 |
[16:12] | He just needs to drop the suit. | 他只用撤诉即可 |
[16:14] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[16:15] | “Women are hopeless femoids | “女人们都是无药可救的母狗 |
[16:16] | who’ll never be a man’s mental equal.” | 永远也不可能和男人平起平坐” |
[16:19] | “Girls like rape | “女孩都喜欢被强暴 |
[16:20] | ’cause they’re just whores who want it rough.” | 因为她们都是喜欢来硬的婊子” |
[16:22] | Just imagine how much harder it’s gonna be | 想象一下你会变得有多难 |
[16:23] | for you to get a date, let alone win a lawsuit. | 得到约会 更别提赢官司了 |
[16:25] | The only reason I became an incel | 我成为非自愿独身者的唯一原因 |
[16:27] | is because I was sick of all the rejection | 就是我厌倦了所有 |
[16:29] | that I experienced as a result of your bigoted algorithm. | 由于你们顽固的算法而产生的被拒绝 |
[16:33] | You are the bigot. | 顽固的是你 |
[16:34] | Okay, we’ll see you in court. | 好吧 那我们法庭见 |
[16:36] | You’ll lose. | 你会输的 |
[16:37] | It’s not against the law for me to be an incel, | 我是非自愿独身者并不犯法 |
[16:39] | but it is to discriminate against one. | 但歧视我这样的人就犯法 |
[16:42] | I’ll give you a million dollars. | 我出一百万美元 |
[16:43] | You can’t buy me. | 你收买不了我 |
[16:44] | $5 million. Say a number. | 五百万 说你想要多少 |
[16:46] | This has never been about the money. | 我从来就不是为了钱 |
[16:48] | I just want the algorithm changed. | 我只想改变这个算法 |
[17:02] | She’s only into you for your money, jackass. | 她只在乎你的钱 混蛋 |
[17:35] | So what’s the appropriate waiting time | 我应该等多久 |
[17:37] | before I ask to move into Laurel’s room? | 才能要求搬进劳拉的房间 |
[17:39] | You’re not gonna miss listening to Michaela and Gabriel | 你不会怀念隔墙偷听 |
[17:41] | hook up through the wall? | 米凯拉和加布里尔亲热 |
[17:42] | I don’t listen to them…usually. | 我不经常偷听他们 |
[17:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:47] | Researching the local gays. | 搜寻同城基佬 |
[17:48] | How rude. | 真是无礼 |
[17:50] | Us singles are out here trying to find love, | 我们单身狗还在想着怎么找到真爱 |
[17:51] | and you two are on there just — | 你们俩就在那边 |
[17:53] | Looking for sex. | 找炮打 |
[17:54] | – What? – Yeah. What? | -什么 -是啊 你说什么 |
[17:57] | I’m open if you are. | 如果你愿意 我随时欢迎 |
[17:59] | To a threesome? | 三人行 |
[17:59] | – Quiet. Since when? – Since forever. | -别说了 什么时候开始的 -一直都是 |
[18:02] | You’ve never had one, though. | 你又从来没试过 |
[18:04] | Oli, you’ve never done a threesome? | 奥利 你没有试过三人行吗 |
[18:05] | Ooh, we got a match. | 匹配到了 |
[18:08] | Hot. PReP, positive-friendly. | 长得帅 要求做预防措施 不介意阳性 |
[18:10] | And he’s got actual books on his bookshelf. | 他书架上摆着的是真的书 |
[18:12] | That’s more hot. | 感觉更帅了 |
[18:13] | Should I message him? | 要给他发消息吗 |
[18:16] | Look, the — the FBI or the Castillos | 联调局或是卡斯蒂洛家的人 |
[18:18] | are gonna barge in here any second, | 随时都可能闯进来 |
[18:19] | so we might as well give them a show when they do. | 如果他们真闯进来了 不如让他们看点好戏 |
[18:22] | Yeah. Sure. See if he responds. | 行 看看他会不会回复 |
[18:25] | “Hey there, handsome. Open to couples?” | “你好 帅哥 介意三个人一起吗” |
[18:29] | I hate being straight. | 我讨厌当直男 |
[18:45] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[18:46] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[18:47] | I do speak fluent Klingon, | 我的克林贡语确实很流利 |
[18:49] | but I’m still not teaching you. | 但我还是不会教你 |
[18:50] | You’re on Flirt Inferno. | 调情地狱上有你的资料 |
[18:54] | As are you, apparently. | 显然 你也有 |
[18:55] | Oh, no, just for research. | 不 我只是为了研究 |
[18:57] | I don’t put my actual face on this. | 我不会把自己真实的照片发上去 |
[18:58] | No, no, no, you’d get way too many matches. | 当然不会了 不然你肯定会收到很多匹配 |
[19:01] | That’s not the point. | 重要的不是这个 |
[19:02] | I know, Annalise. This is called small talk. | 我知道 安娜丽丝 这叫闲聊 |
[19:05] | You really should try it sometime. | 下次你也该试试 |
[19:06] | This isn’t the only secret you’re keeping from me, is it? | 你不只有这一个秘密瞒着我 是吗 |
[19:11] | Heidi offered Carl $5 million like it was nothing. | 海蒂提出给卡尔五百万 好像不是什么大钱 |
[19:14] | But I looked up Flirt Inferno’s valuation– | 但我去查看了调情地狱的估价 |
[19:16] | not impressive. | 挺正常的 |
[19:19] | So what are you not telling us? | 你到底还有什么瞒着我们 |
[19:22] | You know I can’t say. | 你知道我不能说 |
[19:24] | Again with the secrets. | 又有秘密瞒着我们 |
[19:26] | You know, you think this little act is cute, | 你以为你这种小动作挺可爱的 |
[19:28] | but you’re really just pissing me off. | 但你只把我给惹恼了 |
[19:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:33] | She’s betting on her future. | 她赌上了她的未来 |
[19:35] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[19:36] | Heidi is licensing her algorithm | 海蒂打算把她的算法 |
[19:38] | to the U.S. Government for $50 million. | 授权给美国政府 换取五千万美金 |
[19:41] | $50 million? We’re in the wrong business. | 五千万 看来我们入错行了 |
[19:43] | Only if you’re okay | 只要你不介意 |
[19:44] | with making money off of discrimination. | 靠着歧视他人赚钱 |
[19:46] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[19:46] | The government is gonna use it to weed out people of color | 政府会利用这项算法 把有色人种 |
[19:49] | from housing, employment applications, | 从房产和就职申请中淘汰 |
[19:52] | all because an algorithm | 只是因为一个算法 |
[19:54] | deems them as less than desirable. | 把他们归结为劣等 |
[19:57] | You want that to be part of your legacy? | 这就是你希望留给后人的遗产吗 |
[19:59] | You’ve got some nerve talking to me about legacy. | 和我谈留给后人的遗产 你还真有胆子 |
[20:02] | Tegan, I know I got blood on my hands, | 泰根 我知道我手上不干净 |
[20:04] | but now is the time | 但现在是我们 |
[20:05] | – that we have to make things right. – We? | -拨乱反正的时候了 -我们 |
[20:07] | – That’s your legacy, Annalise, not mine. – Really? | -这是你留下的遗产 安娜丽丝 不是我的 -真的吗 |
[20:09] | You wanna leave the world worse off than you found it? | 你希望自己离开人世时这个世界变得更糟吗 |
[20:13] | I want power. I’m not shy about that. | 我想要权力 我并不羞于承认 |
[20:16] | We take on the world every day, and it’s still a mess. | 我们每天都挑战这世界 可还是一团糟 |
[20:19] | Unarmed black men killed for daring to live… | 手无寸铁的黑人因为活着而被杀害 |
[20:22] | – Yeah, but – – …and a legal system | -是啊 但是 -一个法律体系 |
[20:23] | with enough loopholes to drown in. | 拥有着这么多的漏洞 |
[20:25] | So, yeah, I want power to fix all of it. | 我想要权力 来改变这一切 |
[20:28] | You don’t need to sell out to the highest bidder | 你不需要为了达到这个目的 |
[20:31] | – to do that. – I’m not selling out. | -就卖给出价最高的人 -我没有 |
[20:32] | I’m getting what’s mine, what I have worked very hard for. | 我只想拿到我的那一份 我努力奋斗的成果 |
[20:35] | You hear me? | 听清楚了吗 |
[20:36] | I gave up a hell of a lot, | 我放弃了很多 |
[20:37] | and I’m not about to let anyone snatch it away. | 而且我绝不会允许任何人夺走属于我的 |
[20:40] | So get off your soapbox and help me win this damn case. | 别再夸夸其谈了 帮我把这案子解决 |
[20:46] | Most people try to band-aid our parity problem. | 大多数人都试图弥补均等问题 |
[20:49] | Now, they focus on equality, | 现在 他们的关注点在于平等 |
[20:51] | ensuring everyone has equal access, instead of equity. | 确保每个人都拥有平等的机会 而不是公平 |
[20:54] | How do you propose we fix it? | 你认为该怎么弥补这个问题 |
[20:56] | Besides the $500 million I pledged yesterday? | 除了我昨天承诺过的五亿美元 |
[20:59] | Money can’t solve everything. | 钱不是万能的 |
[21:00] | Well, then we need to act on our beliefs, | 那我们就需要坚持自己的信念 展开行动 |
[21:02] | which is what my firm does. | 这就是我公司的做法 |
[21:04] | Now, we have wage parity among my male and female employees, | 目前 公司里男女员工的工资是相同的 |
[21:07] | and I’m very proud of that. | 我对此很骄傲 |
[21:09] | Why are they all clapping? | 他们为什么鼓掌 |
[21:10] | – He’s a con man. – They can hear you. | -他是个骗子 -他们听得见你说话 |
[21:11] | – Good. They need to know. – Michaela. | -很好 他们需要知道真相 -米凯拉 |
[21:14] | Excuse me, Mr. Vick. I have a question. | 不好意思 维克先生 我有问题 |
[21:16] | Actually, let’s wait until the Q&A. | 等到问答环节再提问吧 |
[21:17] | Mr. Vick, you claim to be devoted | 维克先生 你宣称自己献身于 |
[21:18] | to supporting women in the professional space, | 在专业领域内支持女性 |
[21:20] | but do you hold yourself to that same standard | 但你本人在日常生活中 |
[21:22] | in your own personal life? | 可以坚持这一原则吗 |
[21:23] | Oh, wow. Um, your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[21:26] | Laurel Castillo. Your answer? | 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 你的答案呢 |
[21:28] | I have made it a personal goal to hold myself to account | 这一准则是我的个人目标 |
[21:31] | in both my professional and my personal life. | 并且坚持在工作和个人生活中践行 |
[21:34] | So, professionally, you’ve never, say, slept with a client? | 严格来说 你从来没有和委托人上过床 |
[21:37] | Alright, let’s move on — | 好了 我们继续吧 |
[21:38] | Sleeping with anyone involved in a case you work on | 和任何与案件相关人员发生性关系 |
[21:39] | – could get you disbarred. – I think I know that. | -你都会被吊销执照 -我想我知道 |
[21:41] | So you have or haven’t? | 那你有没有过 |
[21:43] | – I have not. – Are you sure? | -没有 -确定吗 |
[21:45] | I’m not sure we’re on topic. | 我不确定是不是跑题了 |
[21:46] | That behavior would demonstrate | 这种行为表现了 |
[21:47] | an affinity for exploiting vulnerable women. | 剥削脆弱的女性的倾向 |
[21:50] | I would think that could tarnish | 我认为这有可能伤害 |
[21:51] | the feminist legacy of the great Solomon Vick. | 伟大的所罗门·维克的女权主义遗产 |
[21:54] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[21:55] | I would. | 同意 |
[21:56] | And any man who does not agree | 任何不同意的男性 |
[21:58] | should be fired, disbarred, all of it. | 都该被开除 吊销执照 一切 |
[22:01] | Now, does that answer your question, Ms…? | 现在 这算回答了你的问题吗 这位小姐 |
[22:04] | Castillo. | 卡斯蒂洛 |
[22:05] | Yes, I am very clear on where you stand now. | 是的 我很清楚你的立场了 |
[22:09] | Carry on. | 请继续 |
[22:11] | Let’s go over to Kibwe. | 接下来有请基布韦 |
[22:12] | What’s your take on parity in the corporate world? | 你怎么看商界的平衡问题 |
[22:17] | Let’s call this a, uh, bad news bear claw. | 叫这个 坏消息熊爪吧 |
[22:21] | I prefer a doughnut. | 我宁愿要个甜甜圈 |
[22:22] | I tried my best. | 我尽力了 |
[22:24] | Heidi refuses to change the algorithm. | 海蒂拒绝改变算法 |
[22:26] | Can’t blame the woman. She wants her money. | 能理解 她想要钱 |
[22:28] | Here’s my Hail Mary — | 我的绝招是 |
[22:29] | file a suit under the Defend Trade Secrets Act | 以捍卫商业秘密法为由起诉 |
[22:32] | and claim he acquired the algorithm | 起诉他弄到了算法 |
[22:33] | and misappropriated it. | 并且非法使用 |
[22:34] | And get an ex parte order to seize his property | 然后申请单方面禁令冷冻他的财产 |
[22:36] | to prevent the dissemination of the algorithm trade secret? | 避免算法商业机密的传播 |
[22:39] | – Exactly? – No. | -没错 -不行 |
[22:40] | Enough of you trying to sabotage this case. | 这个案子你还没破坏够吗 |
[22:42] | I’m telling you how to win. | 我是在教你怎么赢 |
[22:44] | Carl wants women like Heidi to burn? | 卡尔想要海蒂这样的女人倒霉 |
[22:47] | Let’s give him the match. | 那就给他一个机会 |
[22:51] | Hey, Carl. Uh, you don’t know me. | 卡尔 你不认识我 |
[22:52] | My name’s Asher. | 我叫亚设 |
[22:53] | You work at C&G. What the hell is this? | 你是律所的人 你来干什么 |
[22:55] | – Look, I could get fired for telling you this? – So don’t. | -我告诉你这事可能会丢掉工作 -那别说 |
[22:57] | Heidi’s selling her algorithm for $50 mil. | 海蒂准备五千万卖掉算法 |
[22:59] | – That’s why she won’t change it. – Why tell me? | -所以她不愿修改 -为什么告诉我 |
[23:00] | ‘Cause everything that’s gone wrong with my life | 因为我人生的所有问题 |
[23:02] | is because of stupid sluts like Heidi. | 都是海蒂这样的贱人害的 |
[23:05] | – I’m not saying that. – Then you’re fired. | -我才不这么说 -那你就被开除了 |
[23:06] | Everyone already thinks I’m some frat bro meathead. | 所有人都已经觉得我是个兄弟会傻瓜了 |
[23:08] | Why do you think we’re asking you? | 那你以为为什么请你去做 |
[23:09] | We’re not asking. We’re telling. | 不是请 是命令 |
[23:11] | Or maybe you’re okay with letting the Nazis win? | 或者你希望让这个混蛋赢 |
[23:13] | Life was better before dating apps. | 约会软件出现前的生活多好 |
[23:15] | Men — we used to ask women out. | 男人 我们能去邀请女人约会 |
[23:16] | We would tell them what to do, how to dress. | 我们告诉她们做什么 穿什么 |
[23:18] | Now women think they have all the power, | 现在女人觉得权力都是自己的了 |
[23:20] | that they can say no. | 她们以为自己有权拒绝 |
[23:22] | That’s Heidi’s fault. | 这都是海蒂的错 |
[23:22] | We don’t actually talk like that. | 我们不这么讲话 |
[23:27] | Here’s how you win your case. | 这是你赢得案子的机会 |
[23:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[23:31] | Heidi’s passwords. | 海蒂的密码 |
[23:33] | There’s no way in hell I’m giving you my passwords. | 我绝不会给你我的密码 |
[23:35] | What, your privacy is more important to you | 怎么 你的隐私 |
[23:37] | than a $50 million government contract? | 比五千万的政府合同还要重要 |
[23:39] | In what world do we give my number-one enemy | 给我的头号大敌我的密码 让他看到 |
[23:41] | access to things that could destroy me? | 能毁掉我的事有什么好处 |
[23:43] | It’s Carl’s lawsuit that’ll destroy you, | 卡尔的诉讼才会毁掉你 |
[23:44] | not some salacious video or photo. | 什么私密视频照片做不到 |
[23:48] | How do you know there’s anything to find? | 你怎么知道里面有东西 |
[23:49] | – Come on, Carlito. – She’s a whore. | -拜托 卡利托 -她是个婊子 |
[23:51] | I knew from the second I saw her. | 第一眼见她我就能看出来 |
[23:55] | Has Ms. Turpin decided to meet my client’s demands? | 特平女士决定接受我委托人的要求了吗 |
[23:58] | – Or are we going to trial? – Trial. | -或者我们上庭 -上庭 |
[24:00] | Just not the one you think. | 但不是你想的那个庭 |
[24:02] | Your client posted this on Reddit a few hours ago. | 你的委托人几小时前在网上发布了这个 |
[24:05] | This is your chance to put me to work. | 现在该你给我点事做了 |
[24:08] | – Just say the word, and I’ll do it. – Oh, my God, is that — | -给我一个命令我就照办 -天 那是 |
[24:09] | – Yours truly. I look good, right? – You’re the boss. | -一点没错 我身材不错吧 -你是老大 |
[24:13] | Carl, are you aware that uploading sex tapes | 卡尔 你知道未经允许 |
[24:15] | onto the Internet without consent constitutes sexual assault? | 上传性爱视频 属于性侵吗 |
[24:18] | I didn’t upload that. | 不是我上传的 |
[24:20] | But I thank whoever did. | 但我感谢上传的人 |
[24:21] | – This won’t look good to your board, huh? – I don’t know. | -董事会不太喜欢吧 -不知道 |
[24:23] | Kim K. wasn’t hurt by hers. | 金·卡戴珊好像就没受多大影响 |
[24:25] | Annalise, didn’t you say our I.T. Expert | 安娜丽丝 你是不是说电脑专家已经确认 |
[24:27] | – pinged that upload to Carl’s I.P. Address? – I did. | -视频是从卡尔的IP地址上传的 -是的 |
[24:30] | Then I was hacked. | 那就是我被黑客入侵了 |
[24:31] | Just like you hacked our client’s personal accounts? | 就像你入侵我委托人的个人账号一样吗 |
[24:33] | Something I’m sure a search warrant will find out. | 我相信搜查令足够查清楚了 |
[24:35] | And then comes our lawsuit against you — | 那就是我们起诉你的时候了 |
[24:38] | for defamation, harassment, sextortion, | 起诉你诽谤 骚扰 性侵犯 |
[24:40] | and conspiracy. | 还有密谋 |
[24:41] | Ooh, that’s a lot of jail time. | 那可是不少的刑期 |
[24:42] | What — What is that, like, 10 years? | 多少 大概 十年吧 |
[24:44] | I bet that $5 million you turned down | 我打赌你回绝的那五百万 |
[24:45] | looks real good right about now. | 现在想起来很诱人了吧 |
[24:48] | You set me up. I’ll prove it. | 你陷害我 我会证明的 |
[24:50] | Carl, sometimes there comes a point | 卡尔 有时候人要懂得 |
[24:51] | – to throw in the towel. – I disagree. | -什么时候认输 -我不同意 |
[24:54] | I’ll die before surrendering to a room full of women. | 我死也不会向一屋子女人投降 |
[25:05] | We looked at Ms. Price’s divorce papers, | 我们看了普赖斯小姐的离婚协议 |
[25:07] | as you suggested, | 如你所建议的那样 |
[25:08] | and something in her financials caught our eye. | 她的财务状况引起了我们的注意 |
[25:10] | Ms. Price owns stock worth a half a millions dollars | 普赖斯小姐拥有一个名叫巴灵顿控股公司 |
[25:12] | in a company called Barrington Holdings. | 价值五十万美元的股票 |
[25:14] | And? | 所以呢 |
[25:15] | Guess who owns it. | 猜猜是谁名下的 |
[25:19] | Laurel Castillo. This is it — our proof. | 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 就是这个 我们的证据 |
[25:24] | Of what? | 证明什么 |
[25:25] | Tegan owns stock in a company Laurel owns. | 泰根有劳拉公司的股票 |
[25:28] | Or it’s just in her name. | 或者股票都是劳拉名下的 |
[25:30] | Or Tegan is the one who helped Laurel disappear | 或者泰根就是那个帮助劳拉消失不见的人 |
[25:33] | and the stock is how Laurel paid her. | 劳拉用股票作为给她的报酬 |
[25:48] | What’s your endgame? | 你最后想达到什么结果 |
[25:49] | President of the incels? | 成为非自愿独身者的一把手 |
[25:51] | I just want the matches I deserve. | 我只想要能配得上我的女人 |
[25:54] | You know what? That’s your problem — | 你知道吗 那就是你的问题 |
[25:57] | “Deserve.” | 配得上 |
[25:58] | Only thing you deserve is a kick in the ass. | 你能配得上的只有屁股上挨一脚 |
[26:00] | You dump your pain on women as if it’s your birthright | 你肆无忌惮地把痛苦发泄在女人的身上 |
[26:03] | ’cause you don’t think anyone understands | 因为你觉得没有人能够明白 |
[26:05] | what you’re going through. | 你在经历些什么 |
[26:06] | Everybody’s going through something. | 每个人都在经历一些事 |
[26:08] | People stare at you in the supermarket? | 超市里有人盯着你看 |
[26:10] | Ask how sex works for you? Reject you? | 问你性事如何 拒绝你 |
[26:14] | I’m a dark-skinned black woman. | 我是个黑皮肤的黑人女性 |
[26:16] | Rejection has been my theme song my entire life. | 我这一辈子的主旋律就是遭到拒绝 |
[26:21] | Intimidating, unwanted, undesirable. | 被恐吓 没人要 不被渴望 |
[26:25] | There are men that don’t find me sexual or attractive. | 有男人认为我不性感 没有吸引力 |
[26:28] | They see me as a threat. And I’ve hated them for it. | 他们把我视作威胁 我曾因此而憎恨他们 |
[26:32] | But that hate has poisoned me, not them. | 但是憎恨毒害了我 而非他们 |
[26:35] | I know you’re looking for a woman to love. | 我知道你想找到一个可以去爱的女人 |
[26:40] | Why don’t you start loving yourself? | 为什么不先爱自己呢 |
[26:48] | Carl dropped the suit. | 卡尔撤诉了 |
[26:50] | And he’s agreed to a permanent injunction stipulation. | 他也同意签署永久性禁令 |
[26:53] | How’d you do get him to agree? | 你怎么让他同意的 |
[26:54] | Trade secret. | 商业秘密 |
[26:57] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:58] | Yes. Thank you so much. | 棒极了 非常感谢 |
[27:01] | All of you are amazing, a real dream team. | 你们都很棒 一个真正的梦之队 |
[27:05] | You don’t agree with me, I know, but — | 你不同意我的想法 我知道 但是 |
[27:07] | – Wrong. I don’t like you. – Annalise. | -错了 我不喜欢你 -安娜丽丝 |
[27:09] | You’re perpetuating racism, sexism, homophobia, you name it. | 你在助力固化种族主义 性别歧视甚至恐同 |
[27:13] | And you’re handing it | 而且你为了钱 |
[27:13] | to a dangerously flawed government for coin, | 把它们交给了一个危险的有缺陷的政府 |
[27:15] | selling out the potential of so many brilliant people to come. | 出卖了这么多优秀人才可能实现的潜力 |
[27:19] | That’s not worth all the money in the world. | 那些都是无价之宝 |
[27:21] | You’re condemning me? | 你在指责我 |
[27:22] | Didn’t you get famous | 你出名不就是因为 |
[27:24] | getting rapists and killers out of jail? | 把强奸犯 杀手弄出监狱吗 |
[27:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:27] | And I’m probably going straight to hell. | 可能我会直接下地狱 |
[27:30] | I’ll see you there, Heidi. | 到那里见吧 海蒂 |
[27:35] | Annalise! | 安娜丽丝 |
[27:36] | Annalise! | 安娜丽丝 |
[27:38] | Great job in there | 干得漂亮 |
[27:39] | with the takedown of Mr. Hatemonger and my boss. | 击败了仇恨者先生和我的老板 |
[27:44] | I haven’t enjoyed a double feature like that | 我很久没有这种一石二鸟的享受了 |
[27:47] | since the Jimmy Stewart retrospective at the Algonquin. | 自从阿尔冈昆举办的吉米·斯图尔特回顾展后 |
[27:50] | Robert, are you hitting on me? Hmm? | 罗伯特 你是在泡我吗 |
[27:51] | Maybe you’re gay or just nice, | 或者你是基佬 或只是人好 |
[27:53] | but people think that you’re hitting on me. | 但别人会觉得你是在泡我 |
[27:55] | Well, which answer convinces you to have a drink with me? | 哪一种会说服你跟我去喝一杯 |
[27:59] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[28:01] | Oh. How about dinner then? | 好吧 那晚餐怎么样 |
[28:02] | – I already ate. – Dessert? | -我吃过了 -甜点呢 |
[28:05] | You know what? I have a lot on my plate. | 你知道吗 我事情很多 |
[28:06] | Dating isn’t a good idea. | 约会不太适合我 |
[28:22] | I like ice cream. | 我喜欢冰淇淋 |
[28:25] | – Stop cooking. – Why? | -别做了 -为什么 |
[28:26] | – Ravi wants to come over tonight. – Dinner’s canceled. | -拉维今晚想过来 -晚餐取消了 |
[28:29] | You two aren’t actually going through with this, are you? | 你们俩不是真的要这样吧 |
[28:30] | Uh, yeah, we are. I think? | 是的 我想是的 |
[28:32] | Yeah. It was my idea. I just need to manscape. | 是的 是我的主意 我需要剃毛 |
[28:34] | – I’ll help. – What about me? | -我来帮你 -我呢 |
[28:36] | My balls aren’t that hairy. | 我没那么多毛剃 |
[28:37] | No. I mean why does no one want me? | 不是 我想知道为什么没人想要我呢 |
[28:40] | Girls say they want a nice guy, | 女孩们说她们喜欢好男人 |
[28:42] | and — and I — I think I am, or at least I try to be, | 而且我觉得我是 至少我努力想做个好男人 |
[28:44] | but what’s the point of being nice if they don’t even want me? | 但是如果谁都不要我 为什么还要做个好人 |
[28:51] | Unless the point of how much respect I give a woman | 除非我对女人的尊重不应该 |
[28:53] | should not be about getting laid. | 跟我想和她睡挂钩 |
[28:56] | God, am I a baby incel? | 天哪 我是个非自愿独身宝宝吗 |
[28:57] | No, of course not. You’re overreacting. | 不是 当然不是 你反应过度了 |
[28:59] | Michaela is dating literally | 米凯拉是真的跟一个 |
[29:01] | the last person on Earth that she should be dating. | 这个世界上她最该去约会的男人约会去了 |
[29:02] | – Michaela has terrible taste. – Well, I don’t. And… | -米凯拉品位很差 -我可不是 而且 |
[29:06] | I want someone… | 我想要的人 |
[29:07] | and not just a super-model, | 不是什么超模 |
[29:09] | but someone who’s friendly and funny and — | 而是一个友善有趣而且 |
[29:14] | Oh, I take that all back. | 我收回那句话 |
[29:15] | – What? – Why? | -什么 -为何 |
[29:16] | Lacey, who happens to be a super-model, | 莱西 恰好是一个超模 |
[29:20] | wants to hang out at my place tonight. | 今晚想在我家一起玩 |
[29:21] | Looks like you two are not the only ones getting lucky tonight. | 看起来今晚走运的不止你们俩 |
[29:23] | Daddy is back in action! Yeehaw! | 爸爸我回来了 哎呦 |
[29:30] | Here’s the research on the CDA, | 这是针对CDA的研究 |
[29:32] | starting with Title V from 1996. | 从96年的第五章开始总结的要点 |
[29:35] | Did I screw up? | 我搞砸了吗 |
[29:37] | No. I did, by forgetting I asked you to do all this. | 不 是我 我忘了让你做这些事了 |
[29:40] | The case is over. We won. I’m sorry. | 案子结束了 我们赢了 抱歉 |
[29:51] | I’ll go. | 我先走了 |
[29:53] | No. | 不必 |
[29:55] | I’m too tired for that tonight. | 今晚我没劲弄那些了 |
[29:57] | You settling in? | 你安顿好了吗 |
[29:59] | Let me know if anyone messes with you. | 有人惹你一定告诉我 |
[30:01] | I read your divorce papers. | 我看了你的离婚文件 |
[30:03] | When I was getting Heidi’s file, I saw them on your desk. | 我拿海蒂的档案时看到它放在桌上 |
[30:05] | – You’re fired. – You shouldn’t sign them. | -你被解雇了 -你不应该签字 |
[30:06] | Okay, you — Is your brain okay? | 好吧 你 你的脑子没问题吧 |
[30:09] | – Listen — – We are not friends. | -听着 -我们不是朋友 |
[30:10] | You do not get to read my diary. | 你不可以看我的日记 |
[30:12] | I don’t care about your personal life. | 我不关心你的私生活 |
[30:13] | I care about being a good lawyer, | 我只想做个好律师 |
[30:15] | and I would be a bad lawyer if I didn’t tell you | 如果我不告诉你 我就不是个好律师 |
[30:16] | I think you’re getting screwed on this deal. | 我觉得这协议你被坑了 |
[30:20] | Why shouldn’t I sign? | 为什么我不应该签字 |
[30:22] | The Barrington stock — | 巴林顿股票 |
[30:23] | it’s made money since you and Cora split. | 在你和柯拉分居之后才开始盈利 |
[30:26] | Doubled. | 翻了一倍 |
[30:28] | And since Cora left you, there’s no way | 既然柯拉离开了你 那就没道理 |
[30:30] | she should be getting half of those new dividends. | 让她拿走一半收益 |
[30:32] | She can have it all. | 她可以全部拿走 |
[30:34] | It’s worth $500,000. | 它值50万美元 |
[30:35] | It’s blood money from the Castillos. | 那是卡斯蒂洛家的烫手钱 |
[30:38] | Jorge gifted me that stock years ago, | 几年前豪尔赫把那只股票送给我 |
[30:40] | back when I worked at C&G in Mexico, and… | 那时我还在律所在墨西哥的分部工作 而且 |
[30:46] | …I regret what I did to get it. | 我很后悔为了拿到它做的事 |
[30:50] | However, I won’t regret killing you | 但是 如果你再翻我的东西 |
[30:52] | if you ever go through my stuff again. | 我不会后悔杀了你 |
[30:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:58] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生这种事 |
[31:01] | Sleeping with a man is easy. Or a woman. | 和男人上床很容易 跟女人也一样 |
[31:04] | Sex isn’t complicated. | 性并不复杂 |
[31:06] | Most patients I see think sex is extremely complicated. | 我见过的病人大都认为性极其复杂 |
[31:09] | I think the part where you have to talk to each other | 我觉得两个人之间的交流 |
[31:11] | is more complicated. | 更为复杂 |
[31:14] | We’ve got an in! | 我们有机会了 |
[31:16] | He just sat down to dinner with a new lady friend, | 他刚和另一位女性朋友坐下来吃饭 |
[31:18] | so that should give us enough time to break into his room. | 这样我们就有足够的时间进他房间 |
[31:20] | – It’s 921. – Wait. What? | -921号房 -等等 什么 |
[31:22] | You just have to go to the front desk and say that you’re him. | 你只需要走到前台说你是他就行了 |
[31:24] | You realize that I could get arrested. | 你知道我可能会被抓起来吧 |
[31:26] | Well, only if you screw up. | 你不搞砸就不会 |
[31:28] | Look, just go talk to him. Tell him who you are. | 直接去跟他谈谈 告诉他你是谁 |
[31:32] | Why did you come here if you didn’t want to help me? | 如果你不想帮我 为什么要来这里 |
[31:34] | I want to help you, | 我想帮你 |
[31:35] | but you don’t even want to hear his side. | 但你根本不想听他的说法 |
[31:37] | He abandoned me. That’s his side. | 他抛弃了我 这就是他的说法 |
[31:39] | Well, at least he’s still alive. | 至少他还活着 |
[31:41] | Meanwhile, I’m here eavesdropping | 我只能在这里偷听 |
[31:43] | on Annalise’s sex life | 安娜丽丝的性生活 |
[31:44] | to learn something about my father, | 从而了解我父亲 |
[31:45] | when you could literally go talk to your dad right now. | 而你现在就可以去跟你爸爸谈谈 |
[31:48] | Instead, you’re fixated on destroying him. | 可是你却只想毁掉他 |
[31:50] | – He deserves to be destroyed. – Alright. | -他活该被毁 -好吧 |
[31:52] | Well, your anger isn’t letting you hear me right now. | 你太愤怒了 现在根本听不进我的话 |
[31:54] | Nice line. | 好台词 |
[31:55] | Did you pick that up from Sam’s creepy-therapist bit? | 是从山姆那里学到的什么怪异心理疗法吗 |
[31:58] | – I’m trying to level with you. – You mean control me. | -我在跟你说实话 -你是说控制我 |
[32:00] | Protect you… | 保护你 |
[32:01] | …so you don’t go breaking into a man’s hotel room | 不让你闯进别人的酒店房间 |
[32:03] | to steal his DNA. | 去偷他的DNA |
[32:04] | Asher would do it for me. | 如果是亚设 他会帮我 |
[32:10] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[32:12] | maybe this is why people leave you — | 也许这就是为什么大家会离开你 |
[32:16] | because you won’t listen to anyone but yourself. | 因为除了你自己 你听不进任何人的话 |
[32:19] | – Get out. – See? | -出去 -看到没 |
[32:22] | We can’t even have a fight. | 我们都不能吵架 |
[32:23] | Gabriel, if you can’t support me | 加布里尔 如果你不能支持我 |
[32:25] | on my journey to find peace and closure | 以我决定好的方式 |
[32:28] | the way I have decided to, | 寻找我内心的平和与了结 |
[32:30] | then I don’t want you here. | 那我不需要你在这里 |
[32:32] | Please leave. | 请离开 |
[32:35] | Now! | 马上 |
[32:49] | Turn-down service! | 夜床服务 |
[32:51] | Oh, hi. Sorry. | 你好 抱歉 |
[32:52] | I came to change before dinner. | 吃饭前回来换个衣服 |
[32:54] | – Uh, can you come back? – Of course. | -你可以等一下再来吗 -当然可以 |
[32:57] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[33:18] | 所罗门维克 伟哥 | |
[33:28] | 等你回来了给我电话 亲亲 琳赛 | |
[33:58] | I-I must’ve entered the wrong room, uh… | 我 一定是我走错房间了 |
[34:08] | I know you, Michaela. | 我认识你 米凯拉 |
[34:30] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[34:34] | Oh, that’s good. | 好酒 |
[34:35] | Okay, so, um, should we set some ground rules | 我们是不是应该定一些基本的规矩 |
[34:38] | or, um, talk about the process or — | 或者 先说说这个过程或者 |
[34:40] | I love that. What are your guys’ rules? | 好啊 你们的规矩是什么 |
[34:42] | Whatever you want. | 你想怎么样都行 |
[34:43] | – No, not whatever you want. – Don’t worry. | -不 不是什么都行 -别担心 |
[34:46] | I’m pretty standard when it comes to the kinks. | 怪癖这方面我还挺常规的 |
[34:47] | I just hope kissing isn’t off the menu. | 我只希望可以接吻 |
[34:50] | I like kissing. Should we kiss? | 我喜欢接吻 我们要接吻吗 |
[34:51] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[34:53] | Do you want me to go first? | 需要让我先来吗 |
[34:55] | Um, no. | 不用 |
[34:57] | Or maybe. I just — I-I don’t know. | 或者也行 我只是 我不知道 |
[34:59] | Somebody just do something. | 你们谁快做点什么 |
[35:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:12] | Uh, I-I-I just thought that this would be harder. | 只是我以为会更难一点 |
[35:18] | Harder like this? | 像这么难[硬]吗 |
[35:21] | And off we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[35:53] | Your most embarrassing secret. | 最尴尬的秘密 |
[35:55] | You go first. Go. | 你先说 说吧 |
[35:56] | – Never gonna happen. – Okay. | -绝对不可能 -好吧 |
[35:58] | I will settle for your second most embarrassing secret, | 我可以接受第二尴尬的秘密 |
[36:00] | but that is my final offer. | 但这是我的底线 |
[36:05] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[36:06] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[36:08] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[36:11] | Tell me you don’t work for the FBI. | 告诉我你不是联调局的人 |
[36:14] | You don’t really think that that’s the only way | 你不会真的觉得只有这个理由 |
[36:16] | anyone would want to date you. | 才会让人想约你吧 |
[36:17] | It takes one Google search to find all the reasons | 只要谷歌一下就能搜到 |
[36:20] | why someone wouldn’t want to date me. | 不想约我的所有理由 |
[36:23] | Pretty quick Google search, yeah. | 谷歌搜索的确很快 |
[36:24] | So why are you here? | 所以你为什么找我呢 |
[36:27] | ‘Cause I want to be. | 因为我想 |
[36:29] | I like your mind. | 我喜欢你的思想 |
[36:35] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我酗酒 |
[36:38] | A bad one. | 很严重 |
[36:41] | My second most embarrassing secret. | 这是我第二丢人的秘密 |
[36:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:46] | I have bad credit. | 我信贷评级很差 |
[36:47] | That’s not embarrassing enough. | 这才不丢人呢 |
[36:50] | Oh, no? | 是吗 |
[36:51] | Why don’t you try being a single man my age, | 那你试试设想我这个年纪的单身男人 |
[36:53] | a lawyer no less, | 还是个律师 |
[36:55] | and having to come out to potential romantic partners as broke. | 对潜在交往对象坦诚自己没钱 |
[37:00] | Try that. | 你试试 |
[37:01] | Well, you know, everyone thinks that I killed my husband. | 所有人都觉得是我杀了我丈夫 |
[37:08] | Yeah. You didn’t, I hope? | 嗯 我希望你没有吧 |
[37:10] | No. But no one believes me. | 是的 但没人相信我 |
[37:12] | They all think I’m mean, selfish, a bully. | 他们都觉得我自私刻薄 是个坏蛋 |
[37:16] | ‘Cause I am. I got anger issues. | 因为我的确是 我不擅长愤怒管理 |
[37:18] | Yeah. I’m getting that. | 我开始有所体会了 |
[37:20] | And that’s just the surface, topsoil, | 而那只是冰山一角 |
[37:23] | ’cause underneath all this… | 在这一切下面 |
[37:28] | it’s messy. | 是一团糟 |
[37:29] | I’m messy…broken. | 我就是一团糟…支离破碎[没钱] |
[37:35] | We all are. | 我们都一样 |
[37:37] | Doesn’t mean I don’t want to know you. | 但这不代表我不想了解你 |
[37:40] | Look, Annalise, I’m not here to fix you. | 安娜丽丝 我不是来救赎你的 |
[37:43] | I’m too old for that… | 我年纪也大了… |
[37:45] | and for this whole chase thing | 以及这个你显然 |
[37:48] | that you clearly want me to do. | 希望我陪你玩的追你的游戏 |
[37:50] | I’ll pursue you. I’ll pursue you all day. | 我会追求你 我会每天追求你 |
[37:53] | Hell, I’ll — I’ll even eat this ice cream, | 我…我甚至会吃下这个冰淇淋 |
[37:55] | despite the fact that I’m lactose intolerant. | 尽管我是个乳糖不耐患者 |
[37:59] | But I won’t chase. | 但我不会追着你 |
[38:04] | I hope that’s enough. | 希望这样就足够了 |
[38:08] | It’s over. I broke up with Eve. | 结束了 我和伊芙分手了 |
[38:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:13] | Why are you acting surprised? | 你为什么这么惊讶的样子 |
[38:15] | Because I am. | 因为我的确很惊讶 |
[38:17] | Last time you were here, things were going well with Eve. | 你上次来的时候和伊芙的关系还很好 |
[38:21] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[38:24] | I met someone else. | 我喜欢上了别人 |
[38:54] | I was hoping to see you again. | 我正想再和你见一面呢 |
[38:56] | – Please sit. – Only if I get to ask you | -请坐 -除非你愿意 |
[38:58] | whatever questions I want. | 回答我任何问题 |
[39:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:06] | Can I, uh — Can I get you a drink? | 需要喝点什么吗 |
[39:18] | When did you know it was me? | 你什么时候知道是我的 |
[39:20] | The panel, while you, uh, were prosecuting me. | 在研讨会上 你逼问我时 |
[39:25] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[39:27] | I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time. | 我等这一天等了太久了 |
[39:38] | We got this, junior. | 我们可以的 小家伙 |
[39:48] | Welcome to the castle, me lady. | 欢迎来到我的城堡 女士 |
[39:50] | What are you… | 你… |
[39:51] | – What…What are you doing here? – Okay, just hear me out. | -你来这里干什么 -听我说完 |
[39:53] | No. Chloe, go away. I have a girl about to come over. | 不 克洛伊 有个女孩就要过来了 |
[39:56] | How am I supposed to explain that my sister’s here? | 要是被她看到我姐姐 我该怎么解释 |
[39:58] | I’m her, Asher. | 那女孩就是我 亚设 |
[40:03] | You…You catfished me? | 你…你钓我 |
[40:04] | Please. I just want to talk. | 拜托 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[40:29] | It’s Cora Duncan. | 我是柯拉·邓肯 |
[40:30] | I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. | 我会尽快给你回电 |
[40:33] | Okay. I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[40:36] | Let’s finally do the thing. | 我们把这事了了吧 |
[40:38] | – You’re being naive. – No. | -你太天真了 -不 |
[40:40] | Jorge gave Tegan that stock, not Laurel. | 豪尔赫把股票给了泰根 而不是劳拉 |
[40:42] | According to Tegan. | 这是泰根说得 |
[40:44] | Why would she tell me all of that if it weren’t true? | 如果这是假的 她为什么要告诉我 |
[40:46] | Because she knows we’re on to her. | 因为她知道我们盯上她了 |
[40:47] | – Or you’re wrong about her. – Don’t be foolish. | -或者你看错她了 -别傻了 |
[40:50] | Just like maybe I’m wrong about you. | 就像我或许看错你了 |
[41:02] | 罗伯特 我玩得很开心 下周共进晚餐如何 | |
[41:12] | Whatever this is, I don’t want it. | 不管是什么事 我不想听 |
[41:16] | It was all you. | 一直都是你 |
[41:17] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[41:18] | – You said he was bad guy. – Who? | -你说他是个坏人 -谁 |
[41:20] | But it was you who manipulated him. | 但其实是你操控了他 |
[41:24] | Last time you were here, things were going well with Eve. | 你上次来的时候和伊芙的关系还很好 |
[41:28] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[41:30] | I met someone else. | 我喜欢上了别人 |
[41:32] | – Who is it? – A man. | -是谁 -是一个男人 |
[41:35] | He’s kind, caring, handsome. | 他温柔 体贴 帅气 |
[41:38] | Problem is, he’s my therapist. | 但问题是 他是我的心理医生 |
[41:41] | Who told you Laurel owns that company? | 谁告诉你那家公司是劳拉的 |
[41:47] | The FBI? | 联调局吗 |
[41:51] | Are you working with them? | 你和他们合作了吗 |
[41:52] | No. | 没有 |
[41:55] | Do not lie to me right now. | 不要骗我 |
[42:04] | No. | 不 |
[42:08] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[42:10] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[42:11] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[42:13] | No. | 不 |
[42:16] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |