时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Bermuda North Atlantic Bank. | 百慕大北大西洋银行 |
[00:03] | – The balance? – $208,000. | -现在账户余额是多少 -二十万八千 |
[00:05] | Please give a warm welcome to Solomon Vick. | 我们掌声有请所罗门·维克 |
[00:08] | I know you, Michaela. | 我认识你 米凯拉 |
[00:09] | I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time. | 我等这一天等了太久了 |
[00:11] | We threw a party. Everyone was drinking. | 当时开了派对 大家都在喝酒 |
[00:13] | Four guys took one girl upstairs. | 四个男生带着一个女生上了楼 |
[00:15] | Those articles all mentioned a gang-rape cover-up. | 所有文章都提到了他掩盖轮奸案的事 |
[00:18] | I don’t want anything to do with you. | 我不想和你有任何关系 |
[00:20] | I have a girl about to come over. | 有个女孩就要过来了 |
[00:21] | How am I supposed to explain that my sister’s here? | 要是被她看到我姐姐 我该怎么解释 |
[00:22] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[00:23] | It’s Cora Duncan. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. | 我是柯拉·邓肯 我会尽快给你回电 |
[00:26] | Okay. Let’s finally do the thing. | 好了 我们把这事了了吧 |
[00:28] | They’re – her therapy sessions with Sam. | 都是她和山姆咨询的记录 |
[00:29] | But it was you who manipulated him. | 但其实是你操控了他 |
[00:31] | I met someone else. | 我喜欢上了别人 |
[00:33] | – Who is it? – He’s my therapist. | -是谁 -他是我的心理医生 |
[00:35] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[00:35] | His cab’s license matches the one Laurel got into. | 他的出租车车牌号和劳拉上的车一致 |
[00:38] | It’s some kind of safe house. | 应该是什么安全屋 |
[00:39] | – The FBI? – Are you working with them? | -联调局 -你和他们合作了吗 |
[00:41] | No. | 没有 |
[00:43] | No. Frank? | 不 弗兰克 |
[00:45] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[00:51] | I met someone else. | 我喜欢上了别人 |
[00:53] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[00:54] | A man. | 是一个男人 |
[00:56] | He’s kind, caring, handsome. | 他温柔 体贴 帅气 |
[00:58] | Problem is, he’s my therapist. | 但问题是 他是我的心理医生 |
[01:01] | I’m sorry, I just can’t stop thinking about you. | 抱歉 但是我一直在想你 |
[01:03] | – I’m married. – To a woman who doesn’t make you happy. | -我结婚了 -和一个不能给你幸福的女人 |
[01:06] | – She does. – You’re lying. | -她可以 -你在说谎 |
[01:07] | You’re just as lost as me. I see it, Sam. | 你和我一样迷茫 我看的出来 山姆 |
[01:10] | And you see me — all of me, even the worst parts, | 你能看到我 即使是最坏的部分 |
[01:13] | and they don’t scare you because you want this, too. | 也吓不到你 因为这也是你想要的 |
[01:16] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我我错了 |
[01:18] | See? You can’t. | 看 你做不到 |
[01:20] | This happens in therapy, Annalise. | 这是在治疗 安娜丽丝 |
[01:21] | You’ve felt this with other patients? | 你对其他病人也有过这种感觉吗 |
[01:23] | Have you? | 有吗 |
[01:24] | Tell me to go – if that’s what you want. | 想要我离开就告诉我 |
[01:26] | Of course I don’t want that. | 我当然不想让你离开 |
[01:27] | ‘Cause you want me? | 因为你想要我 |
[01:30] | Say it, or I’ll go. | 说出来 不然我就走了 |
[01:32] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[01:34] | I’ve wanted you – since the second I saw you. | 我第一眼看到你就想要你 |
[01:38] | Touch me. | 摸我 |
[01:40] | Touch me, Sam. Touch me. | 摸我 山姆 摸我 |
[01:43] | Annalise, I want… every part of you. | 安娜丽丝 我想要你的全部 |
[01:57] | 来电 内特 | |
[02:10] | Bonnie, how bad is it? | 邦尼 情况有多糟 |
[02:12] | – We don’t know yet. – He’s hypotensive. | -还不知道 -他现在处于低血压 |
[02:13] | – Blood pressure 70 over palp. – Oxygen saturation’s below 80. | -血压 收缩压70 -氧饱和低于80 |
[02:15] | Prep him for ultrasound. Let’s look for blood in the gut. | 准备做超声波 看看内脏有没有淤血 |
[02:17] | What does that mean? Internal bleeding? | 那是什么意思 内出血 |
[02:18] | Ma’am, please step back. | 女士 请后退 |
[02:29] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[02:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[02:34] | You think I’d follow you here if I knew? | 如果我知道还会跟着你过来吗 |
[02:36] | All I’ve done since that night is try to find her. | 那晚之后我一直在试图找到她 |
[02:38] | I’m embarrassed I haven’t. | 我也不敢相信我还没找到 |
[02:41] | But Laurel… | 但是劳拉 |
[02:43] | Laurel’s always been a few steps ahead. | 劳拉总是能领先几步 |
[02:47] | Of all of us, apparently. | 领先我们所有人 |
[02:49] | You finished, or you gonna kill me? | 你说完了 还是打算杀了我 |
[02:54] | Last thing I want to do is hurt you, Frank. | 我最不想做的就是伤害你 弗兰克 |
[02:55] | ‘Cause you know – the Feds are on your ass. | 因为你知道你被FBI盯上了 |
[02:57] | No. | 不 |
[02:57] | ‘Cause you’re the only guy smart enough to help me find my sister. | 因为只有你足够聪明 可以帮我找到我妹妹 |
[03:04] | I’ll kill you before I ever let you see Laurel again. | 我宁可杀了你 也不会让你再看到劳拉 |
[03:13] | It’s nice seeing you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[03:36] | Check-in time. | 聊聊 |
[03:37] | Check-in for what? | 聊什么 |
[03:38] | Regret, shame, Catholic guilt. | 后悔 羞愧 天主教徒的内疚 |
[03:41] | None of the above. You? | 都没有 你呢 |
[03:42] | I feel great. It’s weird. | 我感觉很好 很奇怪的感觉 |
[03:44] | Okay, here we go. | 来吧 |
[03:46] | Eggs Benedict. | 班尼迪克蛋 |
[03:47] | Let me know if I used too much cayenne. | 如果辣椒粉太多了告诉我 |
[03:49] | I have an aggressive hand. | 我的手很激进 |
[03:52] | As you both know. | 你们都知道了 |
[03:54] | Can we keep him? | 我们可以留下他吗 |
[03:56] | It was a one-night stand? | 是一夜情 |
[03:58] | I got to know Iris during Dwight’s trial. | 在德怀特庭审期间我得以了解爱丽丝 |
[04:00] | She was a rock, you know — | 她很坚强 |
[04:01] | the way she handled stress while working two jobs, | 同时做2份工还能处理好压力 |
[04:04] | yet she was the one giving me props. | 还帮我做准备 |
[04:07] | Yeah, it was – a one-night stand, but… | 确实是一夜情 |
[04:11] | it meant something to me. | 但对我来说不止如此 |
[04:13] | When did she tell you she was pregnant? | 她什么时候告诉你她怀孕的 |
[04:15] | She didn’t. | 她没说 |
[04:16] | I found out after I saw her a few months later. | 我几个月后见到她才知道 |
[04:20] | She begged me not to say anything. | 她求我别说出去 |
[04:22] | So it was her decision? | 所以是她的决定 |
[04:26] | How convenient she’s not alive to say otherwise. | 随你怎么说 反正死无对证了 |
[04:28] | You think I’d choose to have my own daughter | 你觉得我会把我自己的女儿 |
[04:30] | be raised by someone else? | 给别人抚养吗 |
[04:31] | You’d choose that. | 你确实这么做了 |
[04:35] | And I regretted it — for years, | 但我这些年来很后悔 |
[04:37] | until I finally looked you up. | 直到我终于找到了你 |
[04:38] | You were already in high school. | 你已经上高中了 |
[04:40] | You should’ve come and rescued me. | 你本该来救我的 |
[04:41] | You were a valedictorian. | 你是优秀毕业生 |
[04:43] | You had a full scholarship to Yale. | 你拿了耶鲁大学的全奖 |
[04:44] | I only reached out to Annalise when you got into Middleton, | 我只在你进米德尔顿法学院时联系了安娜丽丝 |
[04:47] | asked her to keep her eye on you, which she has, I hope? | 叫她多照顾你 她有这么做吧 |
[04:50] | Sir, your video conference with the Rytax Board is starting. | 先生 和莱塔思董事会的视频会议要开始了 |
[04:54] | Come by my room tomorrow at 10:00. | 明天十点来我房间 |
[04:56] | You have a strategy call at 10:00 tomorrow. | 你明早十点有战略电话会议 |
[04:57] | Cancel it. | 取消 |
[04:59] | 10:00? | 十点 |
[05:05] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉 |
[05:10] | I was a hot mess after Dad died. You can’t blame me for that. | 爸爸死后 我状态很差 你不能因此怪我 |
[05:12] | I blame you for siding with Mom. | 我怪你是因为你和妈妈一边 |
[05:14] | She made me. | 她逼我的 |
[05:15] | You are an adult woman, Chloe! | 你已经成年了 克洛伊 |
[05:17] | Mom said that you were the one | 妈妈说是你 |
[05:18] | who made up that stuff about Dad being corrupt. | 编造了爸爸腐败的事 |
[05:20] | – He was corrupt. – I don’t believe that. | -他确实腐败了 -我不信 |
[05:22] | Why would he kill himself if he was innocent, Chloe? | 他如果是清白的 为什么要自杀 克洛伊 |
[05:28] | Don’t you even wanna know why I’m here? | 你想知道我为什么来找你吗 |
[05:29] | You’re broke, right? | 你破产了吧 |
[05:30] | Or you got another DUI and Dad’s not here to bail you out? | 还是你又酒驾了 爸爸没法帮你了 |
[05:35] | It’s Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[05:37] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[05:38] | Screw her. | 去她的 |
[05:39] | She hasn’t left the house in months! | 她好几个月没离开过家了 |
[05:41] | She keeps talking about giving up, and… | 她一直说要放弃 |
[05:45] | I’m scared she’s gonna hang herself, like Dad. | 我担心她会上吊 跟爸爸一样 |
[05:52] | He is not gonna die. | 他不会死的 |
[05:55] | It’s Frank. | 这可是弗兰克 |
[05:56] | He’s gonna outlive us all. | 他会比我们活得都久 |
[06:00] | Here. | 给 |
[06:02] | Oh, hell no. I’m jittery enough. | 不了 我已经够烦了 |
[06:04] | When are you gonna tell her? | 你准备什么时候告诉她 |
[06:06] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[06:07] | Nate? | 内特 |
[06:12] | The FBI offered me a deal. | 联调局给了我一份协议 |
[06:14] | – When? – A few days ago. I told them no. | -什么时候 -几天前 我拒绝了 |
[06:16] | – Then why not tell me? – So you wouldn’t react this way. | -那怎么不跟我说 -以免你这个反应 |
[06:18] | I’m reacting this way because you didn’t tell me. | 我这个反应是因为你没跟我说 |
[06:20] | Tell her the rest, Nate. | 都告诉她 内特 |
[06:23] | He still thinks Tegan is working with the Castillos. | 他还觉得泰根在跟卡斯蒂洛合作 |
[06:25] | – Stop. – How do we know she’s not part of what happened to Frank? | -别说了 -怎么确定弗兰克的事与她无关 |
[06:28] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个傻瓜 |
[06:30] | You’re here with Frank Delfino? | 你们是来看弗兰克·德菲诺的吗 |
[06:33] | Yes. Do you know something? | 是的 有消息吗 |
[06:34] | No. We’re hoping to get some information from you. | 没有 我们想从你们这了解些信息 |
[06:36] | – You’re all family? – Friends. | -你们是家属吗 -朋友 |
[06:38] | Frank lives with me. He was left at my house. | 弗兰克跟我住 他被人扔在我家门口 |
[06:40] | Our records say a man called 911. | 记录显示是一个男人报的警 |
[06:42] | Yeah, that was me. | 没错 是我 |
[06:43] | Who are you to Mr. Delfino? | 你和德菲诺先生什么关系 |
[06:45] | A friend. Like she told you. | 朋友 她说了 |
[06:47] | Please don’t get aggressive, sir. | 别动气 先生 |
[06:49] | You want to see aggressive? | 你想见识下动气吗 |
[06:50] | Then keep asking these stupid questions. | 那就继续问蠢问题吧 |
[06:52] | We know who did this to Frank. | 我们知道是谁伤害了弗兰克 |
[06:54] | His name is Xavier Castillo, | 他叫沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛 |
[06:56] | and the FBI knows where to find him, | 联调局知道怎么找到他 |
[06:57] | so go out there and do your damn job. | 赶紧去尽好你的职责 |
[07:03] | Dr. Cundey! | 康迪医生 |
[07:04] | Sir, please do not move. | 先生 别动 |
[07:06] | – Frank, it’s Bonnie. – Let’s restrain him. | -弗兰克 是邦尼 -控制住他 |
[07:08] | – He needs morphine! – IV’s out. | -他需要吗啡 -液输完了 |
[07:10] | – Get me 50 mikes fentanyl! – Was it Xavier? Did he do this to you? | -给我50单位芬太尼 -是沙维尔干的吗 |
[07:12] | – Laurel. – What? | -劳拉 -什么 |
[07:15] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[07:16] | You saw Laurel? She was there? | 你见到劳拉了吗 她在场吗 |
[07:19] | Let’s get him to the OR! | 赶集送他去手术室 |
[07:22] | Laurel was there. | 劳拉在场 |
[07:23] | We don’t know that. | 说不好 |
[07:24] | Well, he said her name. She was there. | 他说了她的名字 她在场 |
[07:39] | The FBI has an informant working against you and Keating. | 联调局有线人针对你和基廷 |
[07:43] | It’s someone in your group. | 是你们小组里的人 |
[07:46] | Give me the name. | 告诉我是谁 |
[07:51] | First, help me find my sister, Frank. | 首先 帮我找到我妹妹 弗兰克 |
[07:57] | Laurel hates you. | 劳拉恨你 |
[07:59] | More than your father, even. | 比恨你父亲都恨你 |
[08:02] | ‘Cause at least your father came up on his own. | 因为至少他靠自己走到的今天 |
[08:04] | But you… | 但你 |
[08:07] | It must be hard to know | 心里肯定很难受 |
[08:09] | that Daddy’s little girl will always outshine you. | 因为爸爸的小女儿总是强过自己 |
[08:39] | He just went into surgery. | 他刚刚进了手术室 |
[08:42] | I’m telling you that so you can update the FBI. | 我告诉你 这样你好去给联调局报信 |
[08:46] | Well, Lanford says Miller’s innocent. | 兰福德说米勒是清白的 |
[08:49] | And you believe that? | 你相信他说的 |
[08:51] | Not sure. | 不好说 |
[08:52] | Why are you being a fool? | 你怎么这么傻呢 |
[08:53] | I could say the same for you believing Tegan. | 你相信泰根 我也可以说你傻 |
[08:54] | Oh, shut up with that. | 别再扯那个了 |
[08:55] | Give me proof she ain’t behind all this. | 给我证明 所有这些事背后没有她 |
[08:57] | I have my gut, the same gut that tells me | 我有我的直觉 直觉同样告诉我 |
[09:00] | that you are not an informant for the FBI. | 你不是联调局的线人 |
[09:02] | Or am I being a fool here? | 还是说我根本就是个傻瓜 |
[09:04] | After everything that we’ve been through with your father, | 我们一起经历了你爸爸的那些事情以后 |
[09:06] | maybe you’re small enough to turn on me. | 也许你度量小到可能去告发我 |
[09:09] | Keep talking to me like that, | 你再这么和我讲话 |
[09:10] | you make a deal look better and better. | 会让那个合作协议感觉越来越有吸引力了 |
[09:28] | Still love working the weekends, huh? | 还是那么喜欢周末上班啊 |
[09:31] | I’m not working today. | 我今天不工作 |
[09:32] | I just wanted you to see | 我只是想让你看看 |
[09:34] | my new giant, corner, managing-partner office. | 我这个崭新的位置绝佳的管理合伙人的办公室 |
[09:37] | And you don’t want me near your apartment. | 你都不让我靠近你的公寓 |
[09:39] | Townhouse. And that’s true. | 是联排别墅 你说得没错 |
[09:41] | No way in hell I’m letting you go home | 我才不会让你去家里 |
[09:42] | and tell Patrick you don’t like my window treatments. | 好让你告诉帕特里克你不喜欢我窗户的装饰 |
[09:45] | They’re fantastic, by the way. | 顺便说一句 装饰很漂亮呢 |
[09:47] | I’m sure they are. | 这我绝对相信 |
[09:52] | Hi, Tegan. | 你好 泰根 |
[09:55] | Hello, Cora. | 你好 柯拉 |
[10:01] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[10:01] | Shall we start at the top? | 我们从头开始好吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:06] | There won’t be any air rights on the market left in five years. | 五年后空间使用权在市场上找都找不到了 |
[10:09] | You’ve — | 你… |
[10:10] | Listen, Warren, my next meeting’s here. | 听着 沃伦 我下个会要开始了 |
[10:12] | Just meet the asking price. | 接受报价吧 |
[10:14] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[10:18] | You didn’t run back to Philly? | 你没跑回费城去 |
[10:21] | Thought about it. | 确实想过 |
[10:22] | Hey, you hungry? – I-I-I don’t know what you like. | 你饿吗 我不知道你喜欢吃什么 |
[10:24] | I just ordered the whole menu. | 我把整本菜单都点了 |
[10:29] | Well, if it’s gonna go to waste… | 如果不吃都会扔掉的话… |
[10:32] | So… | 那么… |
[10:34] | I have more questions about my mother, obviously, | 很明显我还有好多关于我妈妈的问题 |
[10:36] | but also exactly how did you find out that I was adopted? | 但还有就是你到底是怎么知道我被收养的 |
[10:39] | First, I’d like to talk to you about this — | 首先 我想和你谈谈这个… |
[10:42] | “Birthing While Black: Racial Disparities in Maternal Mortality.” | “黑人生育: 产妇死亡的种族差异” |
[10:45] | You were, what, eight years ahead of the curve on this? | 这个领域你八年前就已经涉及了 |
[10:48] | Is that my Yale thesis? | 那是我耶鲁的论文吧 |
[10:49] | I leave no stone unturned | 在吸收新的业务合伙人这方面 |
[10:50] | when it comes to researching a new business partner. | 我非常事无巨细 |
[10:54] | New what? | 新的什么 |
[10:55] | I’ve been getting dozens of proposals on my women’s fund, | 我那个妇女基金收到了几十个项目建议书 |
[10:58] | and I would like you to help me decide | 我想让你帮助我决定 |
[11:01] | who gets the first cash infusion. | 哪个项目率先得到注资 |
[11:02] | That sounds more like “Employee” Than “Business partner.” | 这听着更像是”雇员”而不是”业务合伙人” |
[11:05] | Not if you’re getting 2% | 如果你可以得到 |
[11:06] | on the back end of my future earnings. | 我未来净收益的2%的话 就不算雇员 |
[11:13] | 10% 10%. | |
[11:14] | 2.5 2.5. | |
[11:15] | You left me in a swamp. | 你把我扔到泥潭里不闻不问 |
[11:16] | – 3. – With horrible white people. | -3 -里面全都是恶心的白人 |
[11:18] | Anything more than 3.5 is extortion. | 超过3.5就是敲诈 |
[11:24] | 安娜丽丝 我20分钟后去找你 在家里等着 | |
[11:27] | Boyfriend problems? | 男朋友的事 |
[11:29] | Need me to handle him? | 需要我去对付他吗 |
[11:30] | 4% is as low as I’ll go. | 我最低可以接受4% |
[11:32] | Otherwise, I’ll take that entire platter of macarons | 负责的话 我就把那一整盘的马卡龙带走 |
[11:34] | and you’ll never see me again. | 你休想再看见我 |
[11:38] | Deal. | 成交 |
[11:39] | Rochelle, get Michaela started with everything she needs. | 罗谢尔 帮米凯拉做好准备 |
[11:41] | Yes, sir. Mr. Shiu’s on the line. | 好的先生 徐先生在线上了 |
[11:45] | Li, hey. | 力 你好 |
[11:46] | Tell me you did not pull the trigger on this Huang-Zhao deal. | 告诉我你没接受那个黄-赵的生意 |
[11:50] | 安娜丽丝 我20分钟后去找你 在家里等着 | |
[11:55] | – Wake up. – It’s Saturday. | -醒醒吧 -今天是周六 |
[11:56] | Don’t care. I got stuff to do. | 我不管 我有事要做 |
[11:58] | “Stuff” More important than your suicidal mother? | “事情” 比你有自杀倾向的妈妈还重要吗 |
[12:00] | Yes, actually. Now, leave so I can get ready. | 没错 赶紧走吧 我好做准备 |
[12:03] | God, your breath smells like ass, by the way. | 我的天 你的嘴臭得不行 |
[12:06] | That’s your apartment. | 是你公寓的臭味 |
[12:06] | Well, at least I paid for it with my own money. | 至少是用我自己的钱租的 |
[12:08] | – And out you go. – Okay, wait. | -走吧你 -等等 |
[12:11] | Chloe, enough. | 克洛伊 够了 |
[12:12] | Mom fixed the Tiffany thing for you. | 妈妈替你摆平了蒂芙尼的事 |
[12:14] | Dad, I’m in trouble. | 爸爸 我有麻烦了 |
[12:15] | What’s wrong, Ash? | 怎么了 亚设 |
[12:16] | It’s about Tiffany. | 是蒂芙尼的事 |
[12:18] | That was Dad. | 那是老爸 |
[12:19] | It was Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[12:21] | She scared Tiffany’s parents into dropping the case | 她吓唬得蒂芙尼的父母撤销了案子 |
[12:23] | because that’s who Mom is. | 妈妈就是这样的人 |
[12:23] | She’ll do anything to protect her children, | 她会不惜一切代价去保护自己的孩子 |
[12:25] | even if they’re rapists. | 即便他是强奸犯 |
[12:26] | I didn’t — That was — | 我没有… 那是… |
[12:28] | Your friends? Right. | 你的朋友们干的 是吧 |
[12:29] | My point is, now it’s your turn to be there for her. | 我想说的是 现在轮到你去照顾她了 |
[12:32] | And me. We’re your family. | 还有我 我们是你的家人 |
[12:34] | You ditched me when I needed you the most, | 你们抛弃了我 在我最需要你们的时候 |
[12:36] | so I found a new family. | 所以我找到了新家人 |
[12:37] | – Who? – It’s none of your business, okay? | -谁 -不关你的事 |
[12:39] | Would you get out of my house, please? | 请你离开我家 好吗 |
[12:41] | – It’s not a house. – Go. | -这不是一个家 -出去 |
[12:50] | Where’s Michaela? | 米凯拉呢 |
[12:51] | She’s still on her lover’s getaway with Gabriel. | 跟她的小情人加布里尔度假呢 |
[12:54] | – Tell me you’re joking. – Yeah, my sentiments exactly. | -告诉我你在开玩笑 -我也想 |
[12:57] | They’re just hooking up. Now, tell us why you’re here. | 他们只是在胡搞 告诉我们你来干什么 |
[13:00] | Frank got beat up. | 弗兰克被打了 |
[13:02] | We think it was Xavier. | 我们认为是沙维尔干的 |
[13:03] | – Is he okay? – How bad was it? | -他还好吧 -有多严重 |
[13:05] | He’s in surgery now, but we have to prepare for the worst. | 他还在手术 但我们得做最坏的打算 |
[13:09] | The worst? Like, he might die? | 最坏的打算 他会死吗 |
[13:11] | – Or that we’re next? – We’re fine. | -还是说我们是下一个 -我们很安全 |
[13:12] | They kidnapped Laurel and Christopher. We’re not fine. | 他们绑架了劳拉和克里斯托弗 我们不安全 |
[13:15] | You’re mad at me when I don’t tell you things | 我有事不说的时候你们不高兴 |
[13:16] | and mad when I do. | 现在说了你们还是不高兴 |
[13:17] | Okay, I have — I have something to tell you all. | 好吧 我有些事情得告诉你们 |
[13:21] | Please don’t yell at me. | 请不要骂我 |
[13:23] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[13:26] | Frank might’ve found Laurel. | 弗兰克可能找到了劳拉 |
[13:27] | – What? – Where? | -什么 -在哪 |
[13:28] | He had a photo of her leaving a bank. | 他找到了一张她离开银行的照片 |
[13:31] | It was a few days after she disappeared. | 是她失踪后没几天被拍到的 |
[13:33] | She was getting in a cab, | 照片里她正在上一辆出租车 |
[13:33] | so I helped Frank find the driver. | 所以我帮弗兰克找到了司机 |
[13:36] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[13:37] | Because Frank said he didn’t want everyone | 因为弗兰克说他不想让大家 |
[13:39] | making fun of him about being obsessed with Laurel. | 因为他迷恋劳拉而取笑他 |
[13:42] | And you fell for that? | 这你都信 |
[13:43] | Did the cab driver know where Laurel was going? | 那个司机知道劳拉去哪了吗 |
[13:44] | No. Frank said the guy didn’t even remember driving her, | 不知道 弗兰克说那人甚至不记得载过她 |
[13:47] | so I thought – he stopped looking for her. | 所以我以为 他不再找她了 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:51] | Well, don’t apologize to him. Apologize to Frank. | 别跟他道歉 跟弗兰克道歉 |
[13:53] | He’s the one who might die because of your stupidity. | 他才是可能被你的愚蠢害死的人 |
[14:06] | How you doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
[14:08] | Tired? | 累吗 |
[14:09] | It’s Laurel, right? | 是劳拉 对吗 |
[14:11] | She’s talking to the FBI. | 她在和联调局合作 |
[14:15] | Frank, we’re only here | 弗兰克 我们在这里的唯一原因 |
[14:15] | because I want you to help me find her. | 是因为我想让你帮我找到劳拉 |
[14:17] | She cleared out her safety deposit box a few weeks ago. | 她几个星期前清空了自己的保险箱 |
[14:20] | You probably helped her. | 可能是你帮她的 |
[14:21] | No. | 不是 |
[14:23] | So this is all just some trap. | 所以这都是陷阱 |
[14:29] | I emptied the safe deposit box, Frank. | 是我清空了保险箱 弗兰克 |
[14:31] | Well, not me. | 确切来说 不是我 |
[14:36] | Her. | 是她 |
[14:43] | My assistant, Jamie. | 我的助理 杰米 |
[14:44] | She took everything inside, including Wes’ confession. | 她拿走了里面所有东西 包括韦斯的认罪书 |
[14:47] | He wrote about how you killed Sam, | 他写了你们是怎么杀了山姆的 |
[14:49] | Annalise helped cover it up, | 安娜丽丝怎么帮忙掩盖 |
[14:50] | how you shot Wallace Mahoney. | 你们又是怎么枪杀了华莱士·马奥尼 |
[14:52] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:54] | Take it to the FBI. | 拿去送给联调局啊 |
[14:56] | All I want is my sister back. | 我只想找回我妹妹 |
[14:59] | You just have to say yes. | 你只要答应我就行了 |
[15:26] | The main source of the bleeding | 出血的主要原因 |
[15:27] | was caused by a large intestinal tear, | 是严重的大肠撕裂 |
[15:30] | but we also believe that he was electrocuted. | 我们同时认为他被电击过 |
[15:32] | We discovered burn marks on the body. | 我们在他的身体上发现了烧伤的痕迹 |
[15:35] | The effects of electrocution can cause kidney failure, | 电击会引起肾功能衰竭 |
[15:37] | as well as the loss of some physical ability. | 以及一些身体机能的丧失 |
[15:40] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[15:41] | Breathing, walking, all types of motor coordination. | 呼吸 行走 所有的运动协调功能 |
[15:47] | I’m only telling you so that you can prepare. | 希望你们有心理准备 |
[15:55] | This is Michaela Pratt. | 我是米凯拉·普拉特 |
[15:57] | A text or e-mail is preferred to voicemail. | 请发短信或电子邮件 |
[15:59] | Look, I know you’re pissed, | 我知道你很生气 |
[16:01] | but you’re also the one who said “No ghosting,” So… | 但”不许玩消失”也是你说的 |
[16:05] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[16:08] | Call me. | 给我电话 |
[16:10] | 语音信箱 加布里尔 | |
[16:11] | Ms. DaSilva’s proposal for wind energy | 达希尔瓦女士的风能提案 |
[16:13] | guarantees you a double-digit return | 可以保证在五年内 |
[16:14] | on your $10 million investment within five years. | 让你的一千万美元投资获得10%以上的回报 |
[16:17] | Unless the region’s political instability | 除非该地区的政坛动荡 |
[16:19] | makes foreign investment unfeasible. | 让外资投入却步 |
[16:20] | No, what’s happening in Venezuela and Bolivia | 不 委内瑞拉和玻利维亚的现状 |
[16:22] | works to your advantage. | 对你是有利的 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry. This proposal’s a pass for me. | 抱歉 这个提案已经被我放弃了 |
[16:25] | But I’m your business partner, and I’m right. | 但我是你的合伙人 而且我是正确的 |
[16:27] | Take the loss. Move on. | 接受失败 向前看 |
[16:29] | Mr. Vick, I have Yardley calling from Reykjavik. | 维克先生 亚德利从雷克雅未克打来的 |
[16:32] | Uh, Rochelle, tell Yardley we’ll call back. | 罗谢尔 告诉亚德利我们会给他回电话 |
[16:36] | And you leave, too. | 你也出去 |
[16:46] | So, is this – what you did to my mom — | 所以 你就是这么对我妈妈的 |
[16:48] | told her what she wanted so she’d open her legs, | 对她说她想听的话 好让她张开双腿 |
[16:50] | then ditched her when you got your fill? | 然后等你满足了就把她一脚踢开 |
[16:52] | That is not how any of this happened. | 完全不是你说的这样 |
[16:53] | See, what I don’t understand | 我不明白的是 |
[16:54] | is not checking on her after she had me, | 在她生完我后你没有去看看她 |
[16:57] | or at least wanting to make sure that she or I was okay. | 或者至少你希望知道她或我是否平安 |
[17:00] | Or maybe…you’re making up that version of the story. | 或者也许 这都是你编出来的 |
[17:04] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[17:05] | To hide the fact that you’re a bad person. | 隐瞒你是个坏人的事实 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | Michaela, fine. | 米凯拉 好吧 |
[17:10] | Let’s say that I screwed up — | 就当我搞砸了 |
[17:11] | I just did. | 我已经这么以为了 |
[17:17] | What can I do to get you to trust me? | 我该怎么做才能让你相信我 |
[17:20] | Seriously? | 说真的 |
[17:21] | This is the biggest regret of my life, | 这是我人生中最后悔的一件事 |
[17:24] | and I want to fix it. | 我想弥补 |
[17:25] | Us. | 弥补我们之间的关系 |
[17:30] | Give me money. | 给我钱 |
[17:35] | Is that all? | 就这样 |
[17:35] | Considering you’re incapable | 考虑到你没有办法 |
[17:37] | of giving me a half-hour of your time | 给我哪怕半个小时的时间 |
[17:38] | without a work call interrupting? | 而不被工作电话骚扰 |
[17:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:49] | And don’t think that this is a one-time payment. | 别以为这能一次性付清 |
[17:52] | I researched your net worth. | 我调查过你资产净值 |
[17:57] | Here. | 给 |
[18:02] | 支票 收款人 米凯拉·普拉特 | |
[18:05] | Take whatever you think you deserve. | 把你觉得你应得的都拿走 |
[18:10] | You’re paying for all the couples counseling. | 你要结清所有伴侣咨询的费用 |
[18:12] | It was couples counseling. We both went. | 这是伴侣咨询 我们都去了 |
[18:13] | Because of you and Patrick. Hell, make him pay for it. | 那是因为你和帕特里克 让他买单 |
[18:16] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[18:17] | ‘Cause he’s still stuck in that janky FEMA job? | 因为他还在那个垃圾联邦应急管理局工作 |
[18:19] | We broke up, Tegan. | 我们分手了 泰根 |
[18:22] | When? | 什么时候 |
[18:24] | Six months ago. | 六个月前 |
[18:27] | Go ahead. Do your victory lap. | 来吧 庆祝你的胜利吧 |
[18:29] | Laugh your ass off. | 尽情地笑话我吧 |
[18:30] | You thought this would make me happy? | 你以为这会让我开心 |
[18:31] | The only thing worse than being left for a man | 唯一比因为男人被甩还糟的事 |
[18:33] | is being left for a man you’re no longer with. | 就是被已经没和你在一起的男人被甩了 |
[18:35] | You’re really making this about you? | 你真的觉得这是因为你 |
[18:36] | Why are you only telling me this now? | 你为什么现在才告诉我 |
[18:41] | Your egotistical ass thought I’d get my hopes up | 你这自以为是的家伙觉得我还对 |
[18:44] | about getting back together? | 复合抱有希望 |
[18:44] | – No. No, that’s not — – Then admit this. | -不 不 不是… -那就承认吧 |
[18:46] | That whole story about you and Patrick not being a thing | 你和帕特里克直到我们分居后 |
[18:49] | until after we separated — that’s bull, right? | 才在一起 这是扯淡的 对吗 |
[18:51] | You were sleeping together before? | 你们之前就睡了 |
[18:52] | We did not get intimate until after I moved out. | 我搬出去后我们才发生关系 |
[19:01] | But…I had feelings for him before. | 但是 我之前就对他有了感觉 |
[19:12] | I’m about to take you for everything you’re worth. | 我要夺走你的一切 |
[19:26] | Are we sure – this is even a real check? | 能确定这是张真支票吗 |
[19:28] | It better be so we can cash it for millions | 最好是 我们可以兑现几百万 |
[19:29] | – and all flee the Castillos. – No. | -然后全都逃离斯蒂洛家族的魔爪 -不行 |
[19:31] | Just listen to what’s been going on here. | 好好想想现在的情况 |
[19:32] | It’s a trap to find out how much I think I’m worth. | 这是个圈套 让他弄清我觉得我值多少钱 |
[19:34] | What does Gabriel think you should do? | 加布里尔觉得你该怎么做 |
[19:35] | Since you took him to meet your father | 毕竟你带他去见了你父亲 |
[19:37] | instead of, say, me? | 而没有找我 |
[19:38] | We don’t have time for this. | 没时间烦这事了 |
[19:39] | You know, the last time I told you a secret, | 上次我告诉了你一个秘密 |
[19:40] | you went straight to Annalise | 你可是直接去找了安娜丽丝 |
[19:42] | and said Gabriel killed his mom’s ex. | 说加布里尔杀了他妈妈的前男友 |
[19:44] | Yeah, I still think he did that. | 是 现在我还是这么觉得的 |
[19:45] | – Well, he didn’t. – Well, he’s a liar. | -他没有 -他是个骗子 |
[19:47] | We’re all liars, even Oliver. | 我们都是骗子 连奥利弗都是 |
[19:49] | I was just trying to be a good friend. | 我只是想做一个称职的好朋友 |
[19:51] | To Frank? | 对弗兰克吗 |
[19:52] | Wait, what did I miss? | 等下 我错过了什么 |
[19:54] | Oh, nothing big. Just — Frank found Laurel. | 没什么大不了的 不过是弗兰克找到了劳拉 |
[19:56] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[19:57] | And Oliver knew and didn’t tell us, | 而且奥利弗早就知道了却没有告诉我们 |
[19:59] | and now Frank’s about to die in a hospital | 现在弗兰克被沙维尔揍得半死 |
[20:00] | after being beaten up by probably Xavier. | 在医院奄奄一息 |
[20:03] | What — How are you telling me this just now? | 什么 你们怎么现在才告诉我 |
[20:05] | You were too busy humble bragging about your blank check. | 你太忙于谦虚地吹嘘你的空白支票 |
[20:09] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:10] | That’s probably just Xavier coming to kill us all. | 可能是沙维尔来干掉我们所有人了 |
[20:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:17] | Chloe. Is my brother here? | 克洛伊 我哥哥在吗 |
[20:19] | You stalker. | 你这个跟踪狂 |
[20:20] | You forgot to turn off your location on Flirt Inferno. | 你忘记关掉你在调情地狱的共享位置了 |
[20:24] | Hi, friends Asher thinks of as family. | 你们好 亚设视为家人的朋友们 |
[20:50] | Just say stop, and we will. | 你说停我们就停 |
[21:21] | You can’t leave me here all alone, okay? | 你不能把我一个人丢在这 好吗 |
[21:25] | You gotta stay for me. | 你要为我坚持下去 |
[21:30] | How long have y’all known each other? | 你们认识多久了 |
[21:30] | Since we got to law school. Now let’s go. | 上法学院时就认识了 我们走吧 |
[21:32] | But you all live here except Asher. Why is that? | 但你们都住在这 除了亚设 为什么 |
[21:35] | ‘Cause I wanted to live alone. Now, get over here and leave. | 因为我想自己住 快过来 我们走 |
[21:37] | No. I wanna get to know your friends/family. | 不 我想认识一下你的朋友兼家人 |
[21:41] | Did my brother tell you that our mom’s not well? | 我哥哥告诉你们我们的妈妈现在情况不好了吗 |
[21:43] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[21:44] | – What’s wrong with your mom? – Suicidal. | -你妈妈怎么了 -有自杀倾向 |
[21:46] | She’s exaggerating. That’s her one special skill. | 她在夸大其词 这她最在行了 |
[21:48] | We lost all our family money due to our dead dad | 因为我们过世的爸爸被诬告贪污 |
[21:50] | being falsely accused of corruption. | 我们失去了所有的家产 |
[21:52] | See? All the lies you never wanted to hear. | 瞧见没 说的都是你们绝对不想听的谎话 |
[21:54] | If they care about you like you say they do, Asher, | 如果他们真像你说的那样在乎你 亚设 |
[21:57] | ‘course they want to hear. | 那他们当然想听 |
[21:58] | You do care about him, right? | 你们很关心他 对吧 |
[22:00] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[22:00] | – We love him. – He’s like a brother. | -我们都很爱他 -他就像兄弟一样 |
[22:03] | Asher’s middle name? You. | 亚设的中间名 你回答 |
[22:05] | He…doesn’t have one. | 他没有 |
[22:07] | It’s Kevin, and | 是凯文 |
[22:08] | I’m sorry, uh, what’s your point? | 不好意思 请问这有什么意义 |
[22:10] | What? You don’t think that we’re close to your brother? | 怎么 你觉得我们跟你弟弟不够亲吗 |
[22:12] | That we don’t know that his favorite holiday is the Super Bowl? | 你以为我们不知道他最喜欢的节日是超级碗 |
[22:14] | Ice cream, rocky road. | 喜欢吃冰激淋 棉花糖 |
[22:15] | Oh, and you know what else I know? | 你知道我还知道什么吗 |
[22:17] | He needed you after your dad died, | 你们的爸爸死后 他很需要你 |
[22:19] | but you weren’t there. | 但你却没有在他身边 |
[22:20] | I was. | 在他身边的人是我 |
[22:23] | Oh, my God. Are you dating this girl? | 我的天 你在跟这姑娘约会吗 |
[22:25] | – No. – But we did, for a very long time, | -没有 -我们在一起过 很长一段时间 |
[22:27] | something it seems that you would know | 感觉这事你应该知道的啊 |
[22:28] | if you were as close to Asher as you say you are. | 你不是说你跟亚设亲密无间的吗 |
[22:32] | And the name’s Michaela. | 还有 我叫米凯拉 |
[22:35] | I’m ready to go now. | 我要走了 |
[22:37] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[22:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:48] | Tell me how Frank found Laurel. | 告诉我弗兰克是怎么找到劳拉的 |
[22:53] | Peace offering. | 谢罪礼 |
[22:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:02] | Tegan’s wife is in town. | 泰根的妻子来了 |
[23:03] | Can you please stop? | 你能收手吗 |
[23:05] | She works for Homeland Security. | 她在国土安全部工作 |
[23:06] | Don’t they have a history of torture? | 他们可有严刑拷打的历史 |
[23:07] | – I can’t deal with this right now. – I know. | -我现在没心思谈这事 -我明白 |
[23:09] | But now’s not the time to let our guard down about anyone. | 但现在不是我们对任何人放松警惕的时候 |
[23:18] | Flowers just ’cause I told you you can come over? | 我只不过是同意你过来 还送上花了 |
[23:21] | They were sitting at your door. | 本来就放在你家门口 |
[23:26] | “Might these persuade you | “这捧花能让你 |
[23:27] | to say yes to a second date? | 答应跟我第二次约会吗 |
[23:30] | Robert.” | 罗伯特” |
[23:31] | Robert from our Flirt Inferno case? | 调情地狱案子的罗伯特 |
[23:33] | We went on a date. | 我们约会过一次 |
[23:35] | I honestly forgot until now. | 要不是看到这个我都忘了 |
[23:36] | You get some? | 你们上床了 |
[23:38] | Tell me what he’s working with. | 告诉我他在打什么主意 |
[23:39] | Not that I care… | 不是我在意 |
[23:40] | but if you’re gonna go with a man, | 而是你一定要找个男人的话 |
[23:42] | it better be worth it. | 最好要值得 |
[23:45] | You’re drunk? | 你喝醉了 |
[23:47] | Sloppy. | 有点喝高了 |
[23:49] | I did some shots before coming here, | 来这里之前我喝了几杯 |
[23:51] | out of respect for your sobriety and whatnot. | 出于尊重 毕竟你在戒酒什么的 |
[24:02] | Bad day? | 今天过得不顺 |
[24:04] | The worst. | 糟糕透顶 |
[24:06] | Cora and I finally sat down | 我和柯拉终于决定坐下 |
[24:10] | to work out the divorce, but… | 来商量离婚的事 但是… |
[24:13] | See? | 看见没 |
[24:16] | These tears mean – I’m still in love with her. | 这些泪水说明我还是爱着她 |
[24:19] | I wish I weren’t, | 我多想说我不爱啊 |
[24:21] | but the dumb bitch is in my blood! | 但这个蠢女人已经融入了我的血液 |
[24:23] | It’s good the bitch is in your blood. | 这还不好 她都跟你融为一体了 |
[24:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:27] | ‘Cause that means you’re alive. | 因为这说明你还活着 |
[24:32] | Do you know how much I admire you? | 你知道我有多佩服你吗 |
[24:35] | Why? ‘Cause my life is so perfect? | 怎么 因为我的人生很完美吗 |
[24:36] | It’s not perfect. That’s what I admire. | 正是因为不完美 我才佩服 |
[24:39] | And you don’t pretend it is or that you’re perfect. | 而且你从不会假装 说自己是完美的 |
[24:43] | You’re messy… | 你过得一团糟 |
[24:46] | and honest. | 但坦率真诚 |
[24:48] | It can be brutal. | 这可能很残忍 |
[24:51] | But it makes me just want to be near you. | 但会让我不自觉地想要靠近你 |
[24:57] | I’m glad I know you, Annalise. | 我很庆幸我认识了你 安娜丽丝 |
[25:18] | I’m gonna get you some food to soak up that gin. | 我去给你拿点吃的解解酒 |
[25:37] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[25:40] | Same. | 老样子 |
[25:43] | Our Gabriel problem is back. | 加布里尔的问题又来了 |
[25:46] | What? | 什么 |
[25:47] | Vivian had tapes of my therapy with Sam. | 薇薇安有我在山姆那里咨询的录音带 |
[25:51] | Gabriel heard them. | 加布里尔听到了 |
[25:55] | I crossed a line. I went after him. | 是我越界在先 我主动追求的他 |
[25:59] | No. He was your doctor. | 你没有 他是你的医生 |
[26:01] | All this time, I told myself that I wasn’t to blame, | 一直以来 我都在告诉自己错不在我 |
[26:03] | but… | 但… |
[26:05] | Because that’s how they do it. | 这正中他们下怀 |
[26:07] | They get us to blame ourselves when it’s them. | 让我们为他们做错的事内疚自责 |
[26:10] | I was afraid to be gay. | 我当时害怕自己是个同性恋 |
[26:17] | Should’ve stayed with Eve, loved her, | 我就应该和伊芙在一起 我爱过她 |
[26:21] | but I wanted to be normal, | 但我想变得正常 |
[26:22] | I wanted to be accepted. | 我想为人所接受 |
[26:26] | So I threw myself at him, and look where it’s gotten us. | 所以我对他投怀送抱 但看看我们的下场 |
[26:32] | Everything bad that’s happened to us | 发生在我们身上的所有坏事 |
[26:34] | started with Sam, not you. | 都是山姆引起的 不是你 |
[26:39] | Forgive yourself. | 原谅你自己 |
[26:52] | You don’t have to see me again. | 你不必再来见我了 |
[26:54] | – What? – If this was a mistake… | -什么 -如果这些都只是个错误 |
[26:56] | No. No, this… | 不 不 这是… |
[26:58] | this is the best decision I’ve made in years. | 这是这么多年来我做得最好的决定 |
[27:19] | 安娜丽丝 你能过来吗 | |
[27:24] | I get why you would be so angry. | 我理解你为什么如此愤怒 |
[27:25] | That tape makes me sound like a villain. | 那个带子让我听起来像个坏人 |
[27:27] | Because you were. | 因为你就是 |
[27:28] | Listen, I’ve been lying to myself for years, | 听着 这么多年我一直骗着自己 |
[27:30] | telling myself that it was all Sam, | 告诉我一切都是山姆的错 |
[27:32] | that he manipulated me. | 是他控制了我 |
[27:33] | So, what’s the truth? | 所以呢 真相是什么 |
[27:35] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[27:37] | To his son who was raised without a father. | 说给他从未体验过父爱的儿子听 |
[27:39] | Say it right now. | 现在就说 |
[27:40] | I went after Sam | 我追求山姆 |
[27:41] | because I didn’t want to be left alone. | 是因为我不想孤单一个人 |
[27:47] | I was just a few years older | 当时我只比现在的你 |
[27:49] | than what you are right now, Gabriel. | 大几岁而已 加布里尔 |
[27:51] | I was a mess. | 当时的我一团糟 |
[27:54] | So, I wanted to be loved, regardless of who I hurt. | 所以我想被爱 不管那会伤害谁 |
[28:00] | So, you’ve changed? | 所以呢 你变了 |
[28:02] | That woman on the tape — | 带子上那个女人 |
[28:04] | you don’t… lie like that anymore? | 你已经 不会再那样说谎了吗 |
[28:08] | I hope not. | 希望如此 |
[28:10] | Then why lie to Michaela about not knowing her father? | 那为什么骗米凯拉说不认识她父亲 |
[28:22] | Avoiding Oliver? | 你这是在躲奥利弗 |
[28:23] | Who knew that he’d turn out to be the biggest liar of us all? | 谁知道他居然会是我们中最大的骗子 |
[28:27] | Nope. | 不是 |
[28:28] | Apparently, Laurel still holds that title. | 显然这个头衔仍然属于劳拉 |
[28:34] | I have to dump Gabriel. | 我要甩了加布里尔 |
[28:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:36] | He took Solomon’s side. | 他站在所罗门那边 |
[28:38] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[28:40] | You know who’s not a bastard? | 你知道谁不是混蛋吗 |
[28:42] | – Asher. – Asher. | -亚设 -亚设 |
[28:47] | Alright, no more moping. | 好吧 别再揉搓了 |
[28:49] | This… is a golden ticket. | 这 这可是一张金票 |
[28:52] | I say you take the money and run. | 我说你就拿上钱跑路 |
[28:55] | But I want him to suffer. | 但我想让他倒霉 |
[28:57] | Like, sue him for child abandonment and get him disbarred. | 告他抛弃儿童 让他吊销执照 |
[29:01] | Make it public and messy | 公开一切 大闹一场 |
[29:03] | and ruin his reputation and career and life. | 毁掉他的名誉 职业生涯和一生 |
[29:08] | What? | 怎么 |
[29:09] | Wasn’t he, like, our age when this all happened? | 这一切发生时 他也就我们这么大吧 |
[29:11] | So? | 所以呢 |
[29:13] | So you’d probably do the same thing. | 所以你也许也会做一样的事 |
[29:14] | Abandon my child? | 抛弃我的孩子吗 |
[29:15] | Choose your career over everything else. | 把事业放在第一位 |
[29:22] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[29:25] | I didn’t call you here to talk about Michaela. | 我叫你来不是谈米凯拉的事的 |
[29:28] | I want to tell you about Sam. | 我想和你聊聊山姆 |
[29:29] | That’s why you’re here, right? | 你不是为此而来吗 |
[29:31] | So, ask me anything you want to know about him. | 所以 想问关于他的什么就问吧 |
[29:36] | Why’d you choose him over Eve? | 你为什么选择了他 没选择伊芙 |
[29:41] | Because he looked like a version of life | 因为他看起来像一个 |
[29:44] | I’d dreamed about my whole childhood. | 我从小到大一直梦想的生活的样子 |
[29:48] | Big house, nice family, easy smile. | 大房子 美好的家庭 迷人的微笑 |
[29:55] | He belonged… | 他有归属 |
[29:57] | while I never felt like I did. | 我却从未体验过那种感觉 |
[30:05] | Thanks for coming back. | 谢谢你回来 |
[30:11] | I have trouble being honest. | 我有时候会不诚实 |
[30:15] | You know that. | 你也知道的 |
[30:17] | Especially when I’m hurt. | 尤其是在我伤心的时候 |
[30:20] | And I’m hurt. | 我现在就很伤心 |
[30:23] | Still. | 但是 |
[30:24] | I wish I could say I’m over you. | 我真希望我能说我放下你了 |
[30:27] | I wish I could just let go and move on. | 我希望我能放下你 继续向前 |
[30:33] | But I still miss you. | 但我还是会想念你 |
[30:40] | Tegan… | 泰根 |
[30:44] | …I don’t miss you. | 我并不想念你 |
[30:46] | It’s brutal for me to say that, I know. I know that. | 我这么说很残酷 我知道 我知道的 |
[30:51] | But I haven’t missed you for a while. | 但我已经好久没想过你了 |
[30:55] | Even before Patrick. | 甚至在帕特里克之前 |
[30:56] | Look, I didn’t want to hurt you, | 听着 我之前是为了不伤害你 |
[30:58] | so I made it about him, but… | 所以我才说是因为他 但是… |
[31:01] | God’s honest is… | 说实话 |
[31:04] | I wasn’t in love with you anymore. | 我已经放下你了 |
[31:07] | And I’m not in love with you now. | 现在我也并不爱你 |
[31:10] | It’s over, Tea. | 结束了 泰 |
[31:13] | We’re over. | 我们结束了 |
[31:18] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[31:20] | Sam never stopped pushing me. | 山姆一直都在逼我 |
[31:23] | He pushed me to want to know myself, | 逼我去了解自己 |
[31:25] | to admit that I wanted a family… | 承认我想要一个家 |
[31:32] | …children… | 孩子 |
[31:34] | things I believed I never could have. | 那些我知道我无法拥有的事 |
[31:36] | They’re not good people, Asher. | 他们不是好人 亚设 |
[31:38] | You met them for five minutes. | 你跟他们才见了五分钟 |
[31:39] | I have a good gut about these things, | 我对这种事向来直觉很准 |
[31:41] | and those people are bad news. | 那些人对你影响不好 |
[31:43] | I think you’re confusing them with Mom and Dad. | 我觉得你把他们当成妈妈和爸爸了 |
[31:46] | See? The Asher I knew before | 看见了吗 我认识的亚设 |
[31:47] | would never say something as hideous as that. | 绝对不会说那种可怕的话 |
[31:49] | Those bad people were there for me | 那些坏人在所有人 包括你 |
[31:51] | when no one was, including you. | 都不在我身边时陪伴着我 |
[31:53] | But will they be there for you after law school? | 但是他们会在毕业后还陪着你吗 |
[31:55] | – Yeah. I think that they will. – You think? | -是的 我觉得他们会 -你觉得 |
[31:57] | Because I think you’re doing what you did with Dad, | 因为我觉得你和当时对待父亲一样 |
[31:59] | becoming some person you’re not to fit in and be liked. | 为了融入环境受人喜欢变成了另一个人 |
[32:01] | That’s your M.O. | 你一直都是这样 |
[32:02] | You’re so desperate to be accepted that you don’t realize | 你太想要得到别人的认可导致你没意识到 |
[32:04] | the people whose approval you want | 那些你极力争取认同的人 |
[32:06] | don’t deserve yours. | 却不配得到你的认同 |
[32:09] | You don’t know who I am anymore, Chloe. | 你不了解现在的我 克洛伊 |
[32:12] | I know you’re not happy. | 我知道你不开心 |
[32:15] | I mean, look at your eyes. | 看看你的眼睛 |
[32:17] | They’re sad eyes, baby brother. | 是忧郁的眼睛 弟弟 |
[32:19] | Meanwhile, you’re pushing away the people who actually love you, | 与此同时你却在赶走那些真正爱你的人 |
[32:23] | me, Mom. | 我 妈妈 |
[32:24] | We’re your family. | 我们才是你的家庭 |
[32:26] | And we need you so bad right now. Not just Mom. | 我们现在特别需要你 不只是妈妈 |
[32:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:33] | So, please, just come home. | 所以求求你回家吧 |
[32:36] | Give us another chance. | 再给我们一次机会 |
[32:40] | But then, I wasn’t enough. | 但之后我满足不了他了 |
[32:44] | Sam wanted more. | 山姆想要更多 |
[32:46] | You. | 你 |
[32:48] | That’s why I never stopped trying to give him a child. | 所以我一直尝试给他生孩子 |
[32:52] | Because he wanted you. | 因为他想要你 |
[32:56] | He wanted you, Gabriel. | 他想要你 加布里尔 |
[33:00] | He loved you. | 他爱你 |
[33:07] | You ever gonna sleep in the same room as me again? | 你还想和我睡在同一个房间吗 |
[33:11] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[33:12] | I was just doing what Frank asked. | 我只是按照弗兰克的要求做 |
[33:16] | I’m your husband. | 我是你丈夫 |
[33:18] | And you knew how guilty I felt about Christopher. | 你知道我因为克里斯托弗失踪感到多内疚 |
[33:23] | So why not say something? | 所以你为什么不说些什么 |
[33:26] | I mean, you — you can tell me anything | 你可以告诉我任何事情 |
[33:28] | and — and I can take it because we’re married, | 我都能承受 因为我们结婚了 |
[33:31] | and I don’t want to get divorced yet, | 而我并不想离婚 |
[33:32] | even though I’m really angry right now. | 尽管我现在十分生气 |
[33:34] | I knew you would tell Annalise. | 我知道你会告诉安娜丽丝 |
[33:35] | No, I wouldn’t! | 不 我不会的 |
[33:41] | I don’t know if I believe that. | 我不知道我是否相信你 |
[33:44] | – So, you don’t trust me? – No. | -所以你不相信我 -不是的 |
[33:45] | That’s what you’re saying? | 你是想这么说吗 |
[33:46] | I mean, after everything we’ve been through together? | 我们经历了这么多 |
[33:48] | Your husband, who loves you more than anything in the world, | 我是你丈夫 我爱你胜过一切 |
[33:51] | you don’t trust me? | 你却不相信我 |
[33:52] | I’m just being honest. | 我只是在说实话 |
[33:54] | That’s part of being married, too. | 这也是婚姻的一部分 |
[34:06] | Did Frank die? | 弗兰克死了吗 |
[34:08] | It’s Ravi. | 是拉维 |
[34:09] | He wants to…come over for a second round. | 他想过来再来一炮 |
[34:30] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[34:32] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[34:37] | We need a nurse here! | 我们这里需要护士 |
[34:39] | Please! Hurry up! | 拜托 赶快 |
[34:48] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[34:51] | You have to come right away. | 你必须马上赶过来 |
[35:01] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:03] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[35:04] | Okay. Is he okay? | 好 他没事吧 |
[35:06] | Talk. | 说话啊 |
[35:07] | He was saying “Laurel” to you. | 他在对你说”劳拉” |
[35:09] | What? | 什么 |
[35:11] | He was saying “Laurel” to you | 他在对你说”劳拉” |
[35:13] | because you helped her disappear. | 因为是你帮她消失的 |
[35:36] | Finally makes sense. | 终于说得通了 |
[35:39] | What? | 什么 |
[35:41] | How Laurel got away. | 劳拉怎么逃走的 |
[35:44] | It was Annalise. | 是安娜丽丝 |
[35:46] | Laurel paid you to help her. | 劳拉付钱要你帮她 |
[35:48] | No! | 没有 |
[35:49] | Do not lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 |
[35:50] | Xavier told Frank that, | 沙维尔对弗兰克这么说 |
[35:52] | and you two are dumb enough to believe it? | 你们两个就傻到会相信 |
[35:54] | Where did you get the money, then? | 那么你从哪里拿到的钱 |
[35:56] | It’s Annalise’s secret bank account. | 这是安娜丽丝的秘密银行账户 |
[35:58] | You didn’t know, did you? | 你不知道 是吧 |
[36:01] | There’s no proof that money came from Laurel. | 没有证据表明钱来自劳拉 |
[36:03] | Bermuda North Atlantic Bank. | 百慕大北大西洋银行 |
[36:05] | It’s where my family does all their offshore business. | 我家族都在那里做海外生意 |
[36:07] | My dad, me, Laurel. | 我爸 我 劳拉 |
[36:12] | That’s a whole lot of cash to come up with out of nowhere. | 那可是一大笔不知道从哪里冒出来的现金 |
[36:15] | That’s my money. | 那是我的钱 |
[36:16] | – From where? – C&G. | -从哪里来 -律所 |
[36:18] | I got them to give me my bonus. | 我让他们给了我奖金 |
[36:20] | Why wouldn’t you tell me that? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[36:22] | Because it’s for me. | 因为是给我的 |
[36:24] | Okay, for when Nate or Gabriel or you turn on me, | 因为内特 加布里尔或者你背叛我时 |
[36:27] | I can get the hell out of here and actually live. | 我可以离开这鬼地方 真正地生活 |
[36:29] | You honestly think Annalise cares about you? | 你真的觉得安娜丽丝在乎你吗 |
[36:31] | She only cares about herself. | 她只在乎她自己 |
[36:33] | And you’ve been her loyal dog long enough. | 你一直是她忠实的一条狗 |
[36:36] | Annalise knows where Laurel is, Frank. | 安娜丽丝知道劳拉在哪里 弗兰克 |
[36:40] | You can help me find her. | 你可以帮我找到她 |
[36:42] | This is exactly what Xavier wants. | 这就是沙维尔想要的 |
[36:44] | He tortured Frank to torture us, | 他通过折磨弗兰克来折磨我们 |
[36:46] | and it’s working. | 很管用 |
[36:47] | That’s how we’re all gonna go down. | 这样我们会一起完蛋 |
[36:49] | Not because we got beat, but because we… | 不是因为我们被打败了 而是因为我们 |
[36:53] | …we beat ourselves. | 我们打败了自己 |
[36:58] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[36:59] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[37:13] | Don’t. | 别 |
[37:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:36] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[38:00] | You gotta be kidding me. Come on. | 开什么玩笑 拜托 |
[38:06] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[38:23] | You believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[38:27] | I do. | 相信 |
[38:29] | You’re right, okay? | 你是对的 好吗 |
[38:32] | You’re always right. | 你一直都是对的 |
[38:34] | Don’t try to talk. | 不要说话了 |
[38:38] | About Laurel. | 劳拉的事 |
[38:41] | All loving her ever got me was hurt. | 爱她只会让我受伤 |
[38:46] | There’s only one person that’s… | 只有一个人 |
[38:50] | always been there for me… | 一直在我身边 |
[38:53] | and it’s you. | 是你 |
[38:58] | I love you, Bon. | 我爱你 邦 |
[39:03] | And I owe you so much. | 我欠你太多了 |
[39:11] | Bermuda North Atlantic Bank. | 百慕大北大西洋银行 |
[39:12] | May I please have your personal access code? | 请告诉我您的个人识别码 |
[39:14] | BBTWE8112 Bravo, Bravo, Tango, Whiskey, Echo, 8-1-1-2. | |
[39:19] | Thank you. How may I help — | 谢谢 有什么可以 |
[39:20] | What’s the account balance? | 账户余额是多少 |
[39:22] | Uh, one moment while I check. | 稍等 我查一下 |
[39:26] | Uh, your current balance is $2.17. | 您现在的余额是2.17美元 |
[39:28] | No, that account has over $200,000. | 不对 那个账户有20多万美元 |
[39:31] | According to our system, | 根据系统显示 |
[39:32] | that money was withdrawn this morning. | 那笔钱今天早上取出了 |
[39:35] | Ma’am? Are you still there? | 女士 您还在吗 |
[39:47] | I was wondering when you’d call. | 我还在想你什么时候会打电话过来 |
[39:49] | You could’ve called me first. | 你可以先打给我 |
[39:50] | Well, you know that I like to be chased. | 你知道我喜欢被人追 |
[39:53] | I was hoping you’d grown out of that. | 我还以为你已经长大了 |
[39:56] | Solomon? | 所罗门 |
[39:58] | Yeah. | 在 |
[39:59] | It’s time to pay up. | 该付钱了 |
[40:07] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[40:08] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[40:09] | Yep. | 是的 |
[40:10] | And look who I brought, Mom. | 看看我带谁来了 妈妈 |
[40:14] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[40:40] | We’re gonna fix this, okay? | 我们一起解决 好吗 |
[40:42] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[40:47] | Asher? | 亚设 |
[40:50] | Please open up. | 请开门 |
[40:53] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[40:59] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[41:03] | You still mad at me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[41:06] | No. | 没有 |
[41:08] | I’m just mad that you were right. | 我生气的是你说对了 |
[41:13] | I do want more than just his money. | 我想要的不只是他的钱 |
[41:15] | I want a father. | 我想要一个父亲 |
[41:17] | So… | 所以 |
[41:19] | can we stop fighting? | 我们可以不要吵架了吗 |
[41:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:23] | That’s why I’ve been calling you. | 所以我才给你打电话 |
[41:27] | I missed you so much. | 我很想你 |
[41:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:43] | We have a dead informant on our hands, Michaela. | 我们有一名线人死了 米凯拉 |
[41:51] | Stop right there, ma’am. | 站住 女士 |
[41:52] | I’m here on behalf of my client. | 我代表我的客户过来 |
[41:53] | This is a closed crime scene. No lawyers allowed. | 这是一个封闭的犯罪现场 不允许律师进入 |
[41:55] | I represent a suspect in this case, | 我为这个案子的嫌疑犯代理 |
[41:57] | so you better believe I’m going up those stairs | 所以我一定要上楼 |
[41:59] | before you plant evidence or destroy DNA. | 免得你们栽赃或者破坏DNA |
[42:01] | Ma’am, we are following protocol. | 女士 我们正在按章程办事 |
[42:03] | Like I trust you. | 我会相信你吗 |
[42:04] | – Is the body still there? – I can’t share that. | -尸体还在吗 -我不能透露 |
[42:06] | Because you’re messing with a corpse | 因为你们为了让我的委托人看上去有罪 |
[42:07] | to make my client look guilty? | 正在布置尸体吗 |
[42:08] | Ma’am, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave, | 女士 请你离开 |
[42:10] | – or I will call my captain. – Try it. | -否则我就呼叫上级了 -试试看 |
[42:11] | I’ll sue your ass, | 我要告死你们 |
[42:12] | and my client will get off scot-free. | 而我的委托人会安然脱罪 |
[42:15] | You’ll have made my day. | 你会让我很开心 |