时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Who’s Robert? – No one. | -罗伯特是谁 -谁也不是 |
[00:03] | You’ll be fitted with a location-monitoring device | 你会佩戴上定位装置 |
[00:06] | and stay confined to your residence. | 并且只能待在家里 |
[00:07] | If we can’t trust each other, what do we have? | 如果我们不能彼此信任 我们还有什么呢 |
[00:10] | They turned. | 他们叛变了 |
[00:11] | You can’t be surprised | 你不会真的惊讶于 |
[00:12] | that they finally chose themselves. | 他们最终选择了自保吧 |
[00:14] | Nate must’ve already handed over copies of the files to the FBI. | 内特肯定已经把文件的复印件给了联调局 |
[00:17] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[00:18] | To cut his own deal. | 为了达成他自己的交易 |
[00:19] | Nate told me he was done with all of us. | 内特告诉我他受够了我们所有人 |
[00:22] | He’s not gonna have much left in him once I get done. | 等我动了手他就真的没了 |
[00:24] | Don’t go near him. | 不要靠近他 |
[00:25] | He can’t know that we know. | 不能让他知道我们知道了 |
[00:28] | Hey, Ma. I need you. | 妈 我需要你 |
[00:30] | Mr. Maddox, this is Special Agent Pollock. | 马多克斯先生 这是波洛克特别探员 |
[00:33] | I know who killed Asher. | 我知道谁杀了亚设 |
[00:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[00:35] | It was the FBI. | 是联调局 |
[00:43] | Just got back from the FBI. | 我刚从联调局回来 |
[00:44] | Why were you at the FBI? | 你为什么会去联调局 |
[00:45] | Because I saw who killed Asher — | 因为我看到是谁杀了亚设 |
[00:47] | You’re just telling us this now? | 你现在才想到告诉我们 |
[00:48] | I thought it was Laurel! | 我原来以为是劳拉 |
[00:49] | Why would you think it was Laurel? | 你为什么会觉得是劳拉 |
[00:51] | Because it was a woman, and she had brown hair, | 因为凶手是个女人 棕发 |
[00:53] | and then you told me that Laurel used to live in Asher’s. | 然后你上次说劳拉之前住在亚设住的公寓里 |
[00:55] | Is this just you pointing the finger at someone else? | 你这又是在甩锅 |
[00:57] | No, I-I-it’s an FBI agent that I met tonight! | 不 是我今晚遇到的联调局探员 |
[00:59] | Alright? Her name’s Denise Pollock. | 好吗 她叫丹妮丝·波洛克 |
[01:01] | And she was Asher’s handler, and she killed him. | 她是亚设的对接人 是她杀了他 |
[01:02] | – Why wouldn’t you stop her? – He was already dead. | -你为什么不阻止她 -他当时已经死了 |
[01:04] | Is this just some sort of set-up? | 这又是什么圈套 |
[01:07] | You’re trying to catch us saying something dumb on a wire? | 你戴着窃听器想骗我们说些蠢话 |
[01:09] | Was what happened to Fred Hampton dumb? | 你觉得弗莱德·汉普顿的遭遇蠢吗 |
[01:10] | – What are you talking about? – Oh, my God. | -你说什么呢 -上帝啊 |
[01:12] | The FBI had him shot and killed | 联调局在他和怀孕的未婚妻 |
[01:14] | while he was sleeping next to his pregnant fiancée. | 睡觉的时候射杀了他 |
[01:16] | Did you just compare Asher to a Black Panther? | 你觉得亚设和黑豹一样 |
[01:18] | The FBI wants to take down Annalise. | 联调局想扳倒安娜丽丝 |
[01:19] | So they killed the guy informing against her. | 所以就杀了出卖她的人 |
[01:21] | – You don’t know what you’re talking about. – You guys could be next. | -你在胡说什么 -下一个也许就是你们 |
[01:23] | I just came here to warn you. | 我是来警告你们的 |
[01:24] | No, you’re here to make us all paranoid. | 不 你只会把我们弄的疑人疑鬼的 |
[01:26] | Now, get the hell out. | 滚出去 |
[01:28] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是真的 |
[01:30] | Get out! | 出去 |
[01:47] | He seemed like he was telling the truth. | 他看起来像在说实话 |
[01:49] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[01:50] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[01:53] | Bugged. | 小心窃听器 |
[02:23] | I say we go in quick and dirty. | 我们迅速出击 |
[02:25] | We ask for the one additional location, | 要求增加一个可以待的地方 |
[02:27] | – and you don’t seem greedy. – But I am greedy. | -不会让你显得很贪心 -可我就是很贪心 |
[02:29] | Well, I’m calling this shot. | 这次听我的 |
[02:30] | We’re early in this battle, | 这是场持久战 |
[02:31] | and you don’t bust out your dragon | 巨龙得留到 |
[02:32] | until you get to King’s Landing | 抵达君临 |
[02:33] | and are prepared to sack the Red Keep. | 准备进攻红堡时再释放 |
[02:35] | English, please. | 说人话 |
[02:36] | “Game of Thrones,” I’m your Khaleesi! | 权力的游戏 我就是你的卡丽熙 |
[02:38] | Annalise! | 安娜丽丝 |
[02:41] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[02:43] | I love this new look. | 我喜欢你的新发型 |
[02:45] | You haven’t returned my calls. | 你不回我电话 |
[02:46] | – For a reason. – Right, I know — you’ve been preoccupied. | -我有我的原因 -我知道 你很忙 |
[02:48] | And please don’t accuse me of working with the FBI. | 别又指责我和联调局合作 |
[02:51] | Are you? | 你有和他们合作吗 |
[02:53] | I want to help, Annalise. | 我想帮你 安娜丽丝 |
[02:54] | Can you get my charges dropped? | 你可以让他们放弃起诉吗 |
[02:56] | I’m a damn good lawyer, I’ll join the team pro bono. | 我是个优秀的律师 我免费帮你们 |
[02:59] | Listen, Robert, we’ve had some nice dates. | 听着 罗伯特 我们约过几次会 |
[03:01] | We danced. | 还跳了舞 |
[03:02] | But I’m being accused of murder. | 但是我现在面临着谋杀指控 |
[03:04] | And any sane person would run for the hills. | 任何一个正常人都会想离得远远的 |
[03:07] | Annalise, come on… | 安娜丽丝 别这样 |
[03:10] | What is this about? | 你想干什么 |
[03:12] | Other than you clearly wanting to seem crazy? | 除了想让人觉得你疯了 |
[03:14] | I’m not crazy, I just… | 我没疯 我只是 |
[03:17] | Okay, fine, maybe she did make me a little crazy, but… | 好吧 也许她确实让我有点发疯 |
[03:20] | Honestly, I like it. | 说实话 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[03:23] | Her. | 喜欢她 |
[03:24] | Well, take your crazy to the bar across the street. | 找个酒吧去吧 |
[03:27] | You can probably find some lonely, successful ladies | 也许你还能再找到个孤独的 |
[03:30] | to meet there. | 成功女性 |
[03:31] | You speaking from experience? | 经验之谈 |
[03:34] | Get. | 滚吧 |
[03:38] | I’m not going to suspend | 我不会取消 |
[03:39] | your client’s house arrest, Ms. Price. | 针对你当事人的在家软禁的 普赖斯女士 |
[03:41] | Our motion isn’t to suspend the house arrest, | 我方动议不是取消软禁 |
[03:43] | but to increase the range to my office at C&G. | 而是允许她去我的办公室 |
[03:45] | Ms. Keating is a flight risk, | 基廷女士有潜逃风险 |
[03:47] | she was just extradited from Mexico. | 她刚从墨西哥被引渡回来 |
[03:48] | Then it’s a good thing my office is in Center City, not Mexico. | 那幸好我的办公室在市中心 而不是墨西哥 |
[03:51] | Ms. Keating lives in a penthouse, | 基廷女士住在顶层公寓 |
[03:53] | there is plenty of room to conduct her defense there. | 那里有足够的房间可以准备辩词 |
[03:55] | This is a federal trial that will entail | 这是一场需要数周时间准备的 |
[03:56] | weeks of preparation. | 联邦庭审 |
[03:57] | As such, my client and I | 因此 我和我的当事人 |
[03:59] | will need as much time and flexibility as possible | 需要足够的时间和自由度 |
[04:01] | to mount an adequate defense. | 为辩护做充足的准备 |
[04:02] | Adequate defenses are mounted | 在家软禁一样可以 |
[04:04] | under house arrest all of the time. | 为辩护做充足的准备 |
[04:06] | And Ms. Keating’s meetings with witnesses and experts? | 和证人及专家证人的会面又如何进行 |
[04:08] | Is she meant to host them in her home? | 在家接待他们吗 |
[04:10] | You’ve made your point, Ms. Price. | 可以了 普赖斯女士 |
[04:12] | The court agrees to expand Ms. Keating’s house arrest | 法庭同意将基廷女士在家软禁的地点 |
[04:14] | to include Caplan & Gold, effective immediately. | 延伸至卡普兰·高德律所 即刻生效 |
[04:18] | You proud of me or what? | 高兴了吗 |
[04:19] | You should’ve asked for more. | 你应该多要几个地方 |
[04:20] | Your Honor, my office would also like to file | 法官阁下 检方办公室申请提交 |
[04:22] | a notice of intent today. | 意向通知 |
[04:24] | – For? – To make this a capital murder case | -什么意向 -将此案升级为死刑案 |
[04:27] | and pursue the death penalty against Ms. Keating. | 并寻求对基廷女士判处死刑 |
[04:29] | – Your Honor, this is prosecutorial misconduct! – On what grounds? | -法官阁下 原告诉讼违规 -有何理由 |
[04:31] | The defendant is being charged with the murders | 被告目前被控谋杀 |
[04:33] | of assistant district attorney Emily Sinclair | 助理地区检察官艾米莉·辛克莱 |
[04:35] | and federal informant Asher Millstone. | 和联邦线人亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[04:38] | This is a retaliatory move meant only to intimidate me, Judge! | 这纯粹是针对我的报复行为 法官 |
[04:40] | If you want to challenge the Government’s | 如果你想对政府的意向通知 |
[04:41] | – notice of intent… – I do! | -提出反对 -我反对 |
[04:43] | – …take it up with the Department of Justice. – Today, please! | -那就去找司法部 -就今天 拜托 |
[04:45] | For now, the AUSA’s intention to pursue the death penalty | 目前 检察官起诉死刑的意图 |
[04:48] | is noted and so carried. | 已通知并传达 |
[04:50] | Court dismissed. | 休庭 |
[05:03] | Yes… Uh-huh… | 对 |
[05:07] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[05:10] | Bye. | 拜 |
[05:12] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[05:17] | That was my lawyer, she says the government | 刚是我律师 她说政府 |
[05:18] | is seeking the death penalty for Annalise. | 想起诉安娜丽丝死刑 |
[05:20] | I thought the death penalty was suspended in Pennsylvania. | 我以为宾州已经没有死刑了 |
[05:22] | Annalise’s case is Federal, not State. | 安娜丽丝案是联邦级 不是州级 |
[05:24] | So, yeah, they can execute her. | 确实能处决她 |
[05:28] | I was tailed on my run last night. | 我昨晚跑步被跟踪了 |
[05:30] | – What? – Stop. | -什么 -算了吧 |
[05:31] | It was a black SUV, probably the FBI. | 是辆黑色运动多功能车 多半是联调局 |
[05:34] | No, this is just how paranoia works, | 不 疑神疑鬼就是这样的 |
[05:35] | you — your mind is making things up. | 你的脑子在编造谎言 |
[05:37] | Or the FBI heard everything that Gabriel told us, | 或许联调局听到了加布里尔告诉我们的一切 |
[05:40] | which means it’s all true — | 说明那都是真的 |
[05:42] | they killed Asher | 他们杀了亚设 |
[05:43] | and now they want to do the same to Annalise. | 现在也想杀了安娜丽丝 |
[05:47] | We signed a deal with the devil, Michaela. | 我们和恶魔做了交易 米凯拉 |
[05:50] | – The law is on our side. – The law doesn’t matter | -我们与法律同一阵线 -法律不重要了 |
[05:52] | when there are corrupt people in power who want me dead. | 因为腐败官员想让我死 |
[05:55] | You think this is the Governor? | 你觉得是州长干的 |
[05:56] | She doesn’t have control over a federal case. | 她没法控制联邦案 |
[05:58] | – Don’t be a fool. – I’ll get this thrown out, Annalise. | -别傻了 -我会推翻此案的 安娜丽丝 |
[06:00] | Even better, I’ll use it to prove that your conspiracy case | 而且我还会利用此案证明这起密谋案 |
[06:03] | is actually a conspiracy against you | 完全是针对你的阴谋 |
[06:05] | by a corrupt, overzealous government. | 是腐败过激的政府发起的 |
[06:06] | It’s that same government who made this call, Tegan! | 正是做这个决定的政府 泰根 |
[06:09] | Not a judge, not a jury. | 不是法官 不是陪审团 |
[06:10] | A jury will never go for this in the end. | 陪审团最终不会同意这么干 |
[06:12] | A white jury who the Feds will guarantee | 联邦政府会确保白人陪审团 |
[06:13] | are all pro-death penalty might. | 都是支持死刑的人 |
[06:15] | How is that helpful? | 这有什么用 |
[06:16] | We don’t have time for denial. | 我们没时间自欺欺人了 |
[06:18] | No one is in denial. | 我不是在自欺欺人 |
[06:19] | I have a meeting with the AUSA | 我两小时后去见地检官 |
[06:20] | in two hours to get this thrown out. | 推翻这个案子 |
[06:26] | I am really good at my job! | 我很擅长我的工作 |
[06:28] | Ms. Keating, you have a visitor. | 基廷女士 有人探视 |
[06:30] | Please tell me his name is not Robert. | 千万别是罗伯特 |
[06:32] | It’s a woman. Her name is Vivian. | 是个女的 她叫薇薇安 |
[06:35] | Oh, hell no. | 见鬼了 |
[06:40] | Here to drop off more of Sam’s therapy tapes? | 又来送山姆的治疗录音了 |
[06:41] | Or did the FBI send you again? | 还是联调局又派你来了 |
[06:43] | They’re who I came to talk to you about. | 我来跟你谈联调局的事 |
[06:45] | Great, tell them that I’m suing them and you for harassment. | 很好 告诉他们我要起诉他们和你骚扰 |
[06:48] | They killed Asher, Annalise. | 他们杀了亚设 安娜丽丝 |
[06:51] | The FBI, they’re who killed that boy. | 联调局 他们杀了那男孩 |
[06:59] | Gabe — he didn’t tell anyone because he didn’t see her face. | 加布 他没告诉任何人因为他没看清凶手的脸 |
[07:01] | But now that he knows who she is, | 但他现在知道是谁了 |
[07:02] | this Agent Pollock, he’s scared. | 是波洛克探员 他慌了 |
[07:05] | As am I. Not that he needs to know that. | 我也是 但他不必知道 |
[07:07] | Does Gabriel know that you’re here? | 加布里尔知道你来吗 |
[07:11] | You’re still lying to him after everything? | 发生了那么多事你还在瞒着他 |
[07:14] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[07:15] | You think I’d come to you if I had another option? | 我有得选还会来找你吗 |
[07:18] | I’m not falling for another set-up, Vivian. | 我不会再中你的圈套了 薇薇安 |
[07:20] | I’m here as a mother, that’s all. | 我是作为母亲来的 仅此而已 |
[07:22] | My son is the only eyewitness | 我儿子是唯一的证人 |
[07:23] | in a murder committed by an FBI agent. | 能证明联调局探员杀了人 |
[07:26] | God knows he’s probably next on their hit list. | 联调局下个目标多半就是他 |
[07:27] | I’ve got my own life to worry about right now. | 我现在是自身难保 |
[07:29] | If Gabriel goes on record about what he saw, | 如果加布里尔公开作证他看到了什么 |
[07:32] | that blows up the FBI’s whole case against you. | 那就会搅黄联调局针对你的案子了 |
[07:36] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[07:38] | Make Gabriel’s statement anonymous. | 让加布里尔匿名 |
[07:39] | That can’t happen. | 不可能 |
[07:40] | You can make anything happen. | 你有那个本事 |
[07:41] | That’s why Gabriel stayed to learn from you. | 所以加布里尔才选择留下来跟着你学习 |
[07:43] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[07:46] | What if I know something else that’ll help your case? | 如果我还知道能帮你翻案的线索 |
[07:49] | What? | 什么 |
[07:51] | Say you’ll help Gabriel first. | 你先答应帮加布里尔 |
[07:55] | Fool me once, girl. | 我只会上一次当 妹子 |
[07:58] | Annalise, please! | 安娜丽丝 拜托 |
[08:01] | She’s lying. Gabe and her cooked up that story to trap you. | 她在说谎 加布和她编故事来害你 |
[08:04] | We can still use it. | 还是有利用价值 |
[08:05] | Dig into Agent Pollock. | 查波洛克探员 |
[08:07] | See if there’s any chance that she did this to Asher. | 看她有没有可能是她杀了亚设 |
[08:09] | On it. | 我去查 |
[08:11] | Wait. We should tell Nate. | 慢着 我们该告诉内特 |
[08:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:14] | So he knows who he signed a deal with. | 他就会知道他和谁做了交易 |
[08:16] | That means outing we know he turned. | 那就暴露了我们知道他反水了 |
[08:17] | It’ll scare him back to our side. | 这能把他吓回我们这边 |
[08:21] | No. | 不 |
[08:22] | His testimony is the thing that can convict you — | 正是他的证词对你不利 |
[08:25] | and now get you the death penalty. | 让你可能被判死刑 |
[08:27] | I said no. | 我说了不 |
[08:29] | Find Pollock, we’ll plan our next move. | 先查波洛克 再做打算 |
[08:34] | What’d Vivian say? | 薇薇安说了什么 |
[08:36] | Oh, she’s in more drug trouble. | 她又扯上毒品了 |
[08:39] | Okay, no. Unh-unh. | 行 不许这样了 |
[08:41] | No more secret inner circle crap. | 小团体不能有秘密 |
[08:43] | Fess up. | 直说吧 |
[08:46] | Alright. An FBI agent might’ve killed Asher. | 行 可能是联调局探员杀了亚设 |
[08:50] | Annalise is the last person you should be telling my business to. | 你最不该告诉安娜丽丝我的事情 |
[08:53] | You chose to stay here because she’s such a great lawyer. | 你选择留下是因为她是好律师 |
[08:55] | And that’s what you need right now. | 这正是你需要的 |
[08:57] | – Not her. – Is this about the therapy tapes? | -不该找她 -这是因为治疗录音的事吗 |
[08:59] | Because I am willing to forgive her for wrecking my marriage | 因为我愿意原谅她破坏我婚姻的事 |
[09:02] | if it means getting you safe. | 只要这能换来你的安全 |
[09:04] | She threatened to kill me. | 她威胁要杀了我 |
[09:05] | What? | 什么 |
[09:08] | Not her. But her guy… | 不是她本人 是她手下的人 |
[09:12] | Here. | 听 |
[09:14] | I wish that I had killed Sam. | 真希望是我杀了山姆 |
[09:17] | That’s how much I hated the guy. | 我就是这么恨他 |
[09:20] | Maybe killing his son is the next best thing. | 也许杀死他的儿子也是不错的选择 |
[09:24] | I guess she thought I was informing against her. | 我猜是因为她以为我是出卖她的线人 |
[09:26] | That guy… | 那个人… |
[09:28] | That’s Frank? | 是弗兰克吗 |
[09:30] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[09:35] | Your aunt knew him. | 你姑妈认识他 |
[09:37] | My aunt? | 我姑妈 |
[09:40] | Sam has an older sister. Hannah. | 山姆有一个姐姐 汉娜 |
[09:43] | She grew up knowing Frank’s family. | 她从小就认识弗兰克一家 |
[09:49] | You’re just telling me this now? | 你现在才告诉我 |
[09:51] | She’s not a good person for you to know, baby. | 她不是好人 你不必知道她 宝贝 |
[09:52] | That’s not a decision for you to make. | 这不该由你来决定 |
[09:54] | I ran away from that family for a reason, Gabriel. | 我离开那个家庭是有原因的 加布里尔 |
[09:56] | No, you ran because Sam screwed Annalise. | 不 你离开是因为山姆出轨了安娜丽丝 |
[10:00] | That’s what pushed me out the door, yes. | 那确实是最后一根稻草 |
[10:03] | But Hannah is part of it, too. | 但也有汉娜的原因 |
[10:11] | Making this a capital murder case | 把这定性为一起死刑谋杀案 |
[10:12] | is a more-than-material fact. | 是一件十分严重的事情 |
[10:14] | My lack of knowledge about that is grounds | 我对此一无所知 |
[10:16] | for invalidating my contract with the AUSA’s office. | 因此我要解除之前与检方的协议 |
[10:19] | So I — I was thinking we negotiate new terms | 重新与检方商议协议条款 |
[10:22] | for my deal — which would also apply to Connor’s. | 这同样也适用于康纳尔的协议 |
[10:24] | Is everything okay, Michaela? | 你还好吧 米凯拉 |
[10:26] | No. I find it very upsetting | 不好 我感觉十分糟糕 |
[10:28] | that my testimony could result in someone’s execution. | 因为我的证词可能导致别人被判死刑 |
[10:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[10:33] | – Did Annalise contact you? – No. | -安娜丽丝联系你了 -没有 |
[10:35] | Then why are you trying to sabotage this deal? | 那你为什么要破坏协议呢 |
[10:39] | Hypothetically, | 假设 |
[10:42] | say the FBI was involved in a death, Asher’s for example. | 联调局与一起死亡事件有关 比如亚设的死 |
[10:47] | Wouldn’t the charges against me and Connor have to be dropped? | 那么针对我和康纳尔的指控就应该被撤销吧 |
[10:50] | We’d go free, no time served at all, right? | 我们应该被无罪释放 不是吗 |
[10:53] | Sorry. | 等一下 |
[10:55] | Why would the FBI murder its own informant? | 为什么联调局要谋杀自己的线人 |
[11:00] | Connor, what about going to your lawyer? | 康纳尔 你的律师怎么说 |
[11:01] | – He sucks. – And he’ll call your dad. | -他烂透了 -而且他还会联系你爸 |
[11:03] | Asher was killed by the very people | 亚设被我们现在 |
[11:04] | we are now working with, Oliver. | 正在合作的人杀了 奥利弗 |
[11:06] | Get over your petty father-in-law feud | 如果你不想看着你丈夫进监狱的话 |
[11:07] | if you don’t want to see your husband go to jail. | 就把你和你公公之间的鸡毛蒜皮先放一放 |
[11:09] | My crappy Hartford lawyer isn’t gonna keep us out of jail. | 我那个外来的烂律师根本没能力保我们不坐牢 |
[11:11] | Exactly, but you know who can? | 没错 但你知道谁有能力吗 |
[11:13] | – Don’t say Annalise. – Or Bonnie. | -别说安娜丽丝 -或者邦尼 |
[11:15] | You! | 你们俩 |
[11:16] | The two smartest almost-lawyers I know! | 我认识的两个最聪明的准律师 |
[11:18] | So, come on, | 所以 来吧 |
[11:19] | all you need to do is read some more books | 你们要做的无非就是多读点书 |
[11:21] | and find some precedents. | 然后找到一些判例 |
[11:23] | And I’ll help! | 我也会帮忙的 |
[11:25] | I’m gonna take a nap. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[12:13] | Hey, you. | 原来是你 |
[12:23] | – Did you find her? – Yeah. | -你找到她了吗 -找到了 |
[12:24] | Somebody better, too… | 还找到了个更好的人 |
[12:26] | – Who? – Xavier. | -谁 -沙维尔 |
[12:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[12:30] | Here, with me. | 在这 和我在一起 |
[12:35] | Good timing, too… | 时机也很好 |
[12:37] | Pollock dropped him a plane ticket and passport. | 波洛克正好在给他递送机票和护照 |
[12:41] | This time tomorrow, he would’ve been in Brazil. | 他本来明天就要逃去巴西了 |
[12:44] | Frank. We need to be smart. | 弗兰克 别冲动 |
[12:47] | He can help us in court. | 他可以在庭审上帮到我们 |
[12:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:52] | So tell me where you are. | 那告诉我你们在哪 |
[12:55] | Just trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[12:58] | Trust me and tell me where you are. | 你也要相信我 告诉我你们在哪 |
[13:01] | Bon, this is not something you need to see. | 邦 你没有必要看这些 |
[13:03] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[13:12] | I’ll give you whatever you want. | 我什么都可以告诉你 |
[13:15] | Are you ready to talk? | 你准备好了吗 |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:20] | What do you want? | 你想知道什么 |
[13:22] | Agent Pollock. She work for you? | 波洛克探员 她给你干活 |
[13:26] | You know how easy it is to buy people off, Frank. | 你知道收买一个人有多容易 弗兰克 |
[13:29] | She the only FBI agent you bought? | 她是你收买的唯一一个联调局探员吗 |
[13:30] | Not Lanford, anyone else? | 兰福德或者其他人呢 |
[13:33] | Just her. | 只有她 |
[13:36] | And if you want, you. | 如果你愿意 也可以开个价 |
[13:40] | I know you like the money. | 我知道你喜欢钱 |
[13:42] | Laurel tell you that? | 劳拉告诉你的 |
[13:44] | The Mahoney money. | 马奥尼的钱 |
[13:47] | What’s better than sex? | 比做爱更好的事 |
[13:50] | She’ll never know it was you. | 她永远都不会知道是你 |
[13:56] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[13:59] | You sold out Annalise once, | 你出卖过安娜丽丝 |
[14:02] | I know you got it in you to do it again. | 我知道你肯定不怕再出卖她一次 |
[14:05] | You know nothing, | 你什么都不知道 |
[14:07] | otherwise you’d understand | 否则你就会明白 |
[14:10] | that’s the biggest regret of my life. | 那是我此生最后悔的事 |
[14:13] | But I guess I’ll just have to take that out on you. | 不过我想我只能拿你出出气了 |
[14:19] | Timothy McVeigh, a Boston Marathon Bomber, | 蒂莫西·麦克维 波士顿马拉松炸弹客 |
[14:21] | and now Annalise Keating? | 现在是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[14:23] | You think her crimes match those federal death row inmates? | 你认为她的罪行和那些联邦死囚不相上下 |
[14:25] | – Definitely. – Oh, come on. | -没错 -得了吧 |
[14:27] | She’s as bad as a mob boss, Tegan, | 她和黑帮头子一样坏 泰根 |
[14:28] | that’s who you’re representing. | 你代理的就是这样一个人 |
[14:30] | And you’re taking orders from the Governor, right? | 而你是听州长的命令行事 对吗 |
[14:33] | Meeting’s over. | 谈话结束 |
[14:34] | Birkhead climbed the political ladder | 博克海德和你的上司 |
[14:35] | at the same time as your boss. | 是同一派的 |
[14:37] | Out. | 出去 |
[14:37] | Or is it a family-run business with deep pockets? | 还是说你的老板是某个实力雄厚的家族企业 |
[14:40] | – The Castillos? – Come on. | -比如卡斯蒂洛家 -拜托 |
[14:42] | You’re too sane to buy into a conspiracy theory. | 你这么理智的人不会相信阴谋论吧 |
[14:44] | The conspiracy here is you trying to execute my client. | 阴谋就是你想处决我的委托人 |
[14:47] | No, that’ll be up to a jury. | 不 那得由陪审团来决定 |
[14:48] | No pressure. | 别紧张 |
[14:53] | Montes is digging in, to the point that even | 蒙特斯不依不饶 我甚至都 |
[14:56] | I’m starting to believe Gabriel’s whack-ass story. | 开始要相信加布里尔的蹩脚说辞了 |
[14:59] | Good thing we can still challenge this | 幸好我们还能向 |
[15:01] | with the Capital Review Committee. | 死刑审委会提出质疑 |
[15:02] | You mean with the five other lawyers | 你是说向给批准了这一指控的 |
[15:04] | who work for the same Attorney General who approved this charge? | 司法部长工作的五位律师提出质疑 |
[15:06] | Negativity is not productive. | 消极无益 |
[15:07] | It’s going to take weeks | 这得花上数周时间 |
[15:08] | to get in front of that committee, Tegan. | 才能上报到审委会 泰根 |
[15:10] | And when we do, we hit them with the truth — | 等那时候到了 我们就用事实说话 |
[15:12] | that you are a social justice activist | 你是一位社会正义活动家 |
[15:14] | who’s consistently been a thorn in the side of law enforcement, | 一直是执法部门的眼中钉肉中刺 |
[15:17] | including last year when you humiliated the FBI | 包括去年你在加布里尔的恐怖主义案中 |
[15:20] | during Gabriel’s terrorism case. | 羞辱了联调局 |
[15:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:27] | Let the dragon out. | 释放巨龙 |
[15:31] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[15:33] | My life depends on it. | 我的性命取决于此 |
[15:36] | Otherwise I could very well end up on death row. | 否则我很有可能会被判处死刑 |
[15:41] | I’m no conspiracy theorist. | 我不是什么阴谋理论家 |
[15:43] | I don’t believe in shadow governments or deep states… | 不相信什么影子政府或是深层国家 |
[15:45] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[15:47] | Ain’t that always the question with her? | 这不是一直以来伴随着她的疑问吗 |
[15:48] | I don’t need farfetched stories | 我不需要牵强附会的说法 |
[15:51] | to know that our country’s a mess. | 就知道我们国家是一团糟 |
[15:54] | How else do you explain a government | 不然你如何解释一个政府 |
[15:56] | that is funding a system | 会为如此体制拨款 |
[15:58] | that has sent over 1,500 people to their “Legal deaths”? | 让超过一千五百人”合法死亡” |
[16:02] | And then, when you think that almost half of those murdered are black? | 再想到其中超过半数被杀害的都是黑人 |
[16:05] | Even though we represent only 13% of the population? | 尽管我们只占到全国人口的13% |
[16:11] | The Fed’s case against me | 调查局对我的立案 |
[16:13] | is based solely on the testimony of informants. | 有且仅来自线人的证词 |
[16:17] | Witnesses who are willing | 他们都是愿意让我死 |
[16:18] | to let me die to protect their own asses. | 以此保全自己的证人 |
[16:20] | And they’re victims, too. | 他们也是受害者 |
[16:21] | Coerced and tricked into lying against me. | 被强迫 蒙骗来说谎指控我 |
[16:25] | Because me, as an educated black woman, | 因为我 作为一位受过良好教育的黑人女性 |
[16:27] | is too dangerous. | 太过危险 |
[16:29] | But I have the truth on my side. | 但真相站在我这边 |
[16:32] | And the truth here is that the only conspiracy that’s happening | 而真相是 唯一在发生的阴谋 |
[16:36] | is that they don’t like me. | 就是他们看不惯我 |
[16:40] | But I have proof, and I can’t wait to show all of you. | 但我有证据 我也等不及想给你们所有人看 |
[16:42] | If this bitch says your name… | 这个贱人敢说出你的名字 |
[16:44] | And I’ll save that for trial… | 我会留到庭审时再说 |
[16:47] | Right now, I need you to phone, e-mail, and text… | 此刻 我需要你们用电话 电邮和短信 |
[16:50] | and let the Department of Justice know | 让司法部知道 |
[16:52] | that we see them. | 我们看穿了他们 |
[16:55] | We see their lies. | 我们看穿了他们的谎言 |
[16:56] | We see their racism. | 我们看穿了他们的种族歧视 |
[16:57] | And if they continue to kill innocent people | 如果他们继续以法律之名 |
[17:00] | in the name of the law, | 杀害无辜之人 |
[17:02] | then we will have no choice but to come for them first. | 我们将别无选择 只能主动向他们出击 |
[17:06] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[17:08] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢 |
[17:10] | My client’s not taking any questions, | 我的委托人不接受任何提问 |
[17:12] | but I will stay back for a few questions. | 但我会留下回答几个问题 |
[17:14] | One each, no follow-ups. | 一人一个 不得追问 |
[17:16] | Yes, I’m talking to you, Paul. | 你说 保罗 |
[17:19] | So, what’s this I hear about you wanting out of your deal? | 你想退出协议是怎么回事 |
[17:23] | Don’t yell at me. | 别骂我 |
[17:25] | Frank found Xavier. | 弗兰克找到了沙维尔 |
[17:28] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[17:29] | He won’t tell me. | 他不肯告诉我 |
[17:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:32] | Why do you think? | 你说呢 |
[17:41] | It’s Frank. Leave a message. | 这是弗兰克 有事请留言 |
[17:43] | I’m tracking your phone if you don’t call me back. | 你要再不回电话 我就追踪你的手机了 |
[17:49] | – You want me to? – No. | -你想我这么做吗 -不想 |
[17:52] | If he kills that man, that’s on him. | 如果他杀了那人 那是他的责任 |
[17:55] | – He’s not going to. – Oh, he might… | -他不会的 -他真可能会 |
[17:57] | and guess who’s getting charged with another thing I didn’t do? | 到时候又是谁会因为没做过的事被指控 |
[18:01] | He just wants answers on Laurel. | 他只想讨到关于劳拉的说法 |
[18:04] | Then he’ll call. | 然后就会打电话来 |
[18:07] | He doesn’t love Laurel. | 他不爱劳拉 |
[18:13] | That’s the last thing on my mind right now. | 这是我现在最不关心的事 |
[18:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:18] | When we’re about to go to jail, or worse? | 我们马上要进了监狱 甚至会更糟 |
[18:20] | You’re not worried about whether the man you love | 你就不关心你爱的男人 |
[18:22] | loves you back? | 爱不爱你吗 |
[18:34] | It’s Frank. Leave a message. | 这是弗兰克 有事请留言 |
[18:45] | You want Laurel back? I know where she is. | 你想要回劳拉吗 我知道她在哪 |
[18:48] | You think I’m as dumb as I look? | 你觉得我真有那么蠢啊 |
[18:51] | The reason this all started? | 这一切的起因 |
[18:52] | My family coming after all of you? | 我们家族如此针对你们所有人 |
[18:55] | Is because Laurel begged my father to find you. | 是因为劳拉求我爸找到你 |
[19:00] | This is a social visit, | 你是来看看我 |
[19:01] | or are you just here to find your boyfriend? | 还是来找你男朋友的 |
[19:03] | We’ll talk in my office. | 我们到办公室说 |
[19:04] | Decide if this Frank guy is worth your time. | 看看这个叫弗兰克的人值不值得你浪费时间 |
[19:08] | Laurel loved you, Frank. | 劳拉爱过你 弗兰克 |
[19:10] | She loved you in a way that terrified him. | 她太爱你了 以致于吓坏了他 |
[19:15] | You know what Laurel said about you? | 你知道劳拉是怎么说你的吗 |
[19:17] | That you’re a leech — | 说你就是个吸血鬼 |
[19:18] | always mooching off Daddy’s power. | 总是蹭着爸爸的权势 |
[19:21] | But he always loved Laurel more. | 但他总是更爱劳拉 |
[19:23] | Which is also why she loved me. | 这也是她爱我的原因 |
[19:25] | I’m more like your dad than you. | 我比你更像你爸 |
[19:28] | Dark. Disturbed. | 阴郁 不安 |
[19:30] | A monster. | 是个魔鬼 |
[19:31] | But Laurel’s got a good heart. | 但劳拉心地善良 |
[19:34] | And as much as I tried to be the guy for her, I’m not. | 尽管我努力想成为她的真命天子 但我不是 |
[19:37] | And I’m okay with that. | 我也能接受 |
[19:39] | ‘Cause I found someone that knows me, | 因为我找到一个了解我的人 |
[19:42] | the monster, too, and she loves me for it. | 即便知道我是魔鬼 也依旧爱我 |
[19:45] | And her name’s not Laurel. | 而她不是劳拉 |
[19:49] | I say that so you stop wasting your breath. | 你就省省口舌吧 |
[19:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:01] | Is there a reason you didn’t want me inside? | 你不想让我进屋有原因吗 |
[20:04] | The FBI’s probably bugged the house. | 联调局可能监听了整栋房子 |
[20:06] | And since I already have my lawyer | 而且我已经让我律师 |
[20:07] | spilling all my secrets to you… | 把我所有的秘密都告诉你了 |
[20:09] | I pay Kendra a lot of money, | 我花了大价钱雇肯德拉 |
[20:11] | so damn straight she’s gonna call me. | 她不打给我打给谁 |
[20:12] | Yeah, and who cares about attorney-client privilege? | 是啊 谁又会在意律师委托人保密协议呢 |
[20:18] | Is there a reason you didn’t call me? | 你为什么没给我打电话 |
[20:22] | Is it you who gave Annalise up to the FBI? | 是你向联邦调查局揭发安娜丽丝的吗 |
[20:25] | Is that what she told you? | 是她告诉你的吗 |
[20:26] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[20:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:28] | To protect you. And why does it matter? | 这是为了保护你 而且这有什么关系 |
[20:30] | Unless she’s in your head again? | 除非她又误导你了 |
[20:31] | It’s not like I’m some impressionable baby. | 关键不是我是不是容易受影响 |
[20:33] | It’s that they want to give her the death penalty. | 而是他们想判她死刑 |
[20:36] | That doesn’t bother you? | 你居然无动于衷 |
[20:38] | Look… | 听着 |
[20:45] | I know that you’re not impressionable. | 我知道你不容易受影响 |
[20:48] | I didn’t think I was either when I met Anna Mae Harkness. | 我遇见安娜·梅·哈克尼斯时以为自己也是 |
[20:51] | Even then, me being her boss… | 即使那样 作为她的老板 |
[20:53] | I understand the power that she wields. | 我明白她拥有的力量 |
[20:57] | And it took me a long time to get out from under it. | 我花了很长时间才脱身的 |
[21:00] | That is why I slept with your mother — | 所以我才和你妈妈上床 |
[21:03] | to forget Annalise. | 就是为了忘记安娜丽丝 |
[21:05] | And it turns out, 30 years later, | 结果30年后 |
[21:09] | that is the best decision I ever made. | 我发现那是我做过的最好的决定 |
[21:20] | Solomon’s good, I’ll give him that. | 所罗门很厉害 我承认 |
[21:22] | He’s out there convincing Michaela to stay in your deal. | 他在说服米凯拉继续协议 |
[21:26] | Or he’s working for the FBI, too. | 或许他也为联邦调查局工作 |
[21:28] | Thanks for adding to my paranoia. | 谢谢你让我更加多疑 |
[21:29] | He’s a Venture Capital billionaire. | 他是个风险投资亿万富翁 |
[21:31] | You don’t get that rich without knowing how to cheat and lie. | 不知道如何欺骗和撒谎是不会那么富有的 |
[21:35] | And let’s just go with the worst-case scenario. | 我们来看看最坏的情况 |
[21:38] | The you-know-who did what Gabriel said, | 某人干了加布里尔说的事 |
[21:41] | the death penalty thing sticks. | 死刑生效 |
[21:43] | And then Annalise dies | 然后安娜丽丝会因为 |
[21:44] | because Michaela and I lied on the stand. | 我和米凯拉在证人席上撒谎而死 |
[21:49] | You think I can live a normal life after that? | 你觉得我还能过上正常的生活吗 |
[21:52] | Working a 9:00-to-5:00? | 朝九晚五 |
[21:53] | Debating whether or not we adopt or get a surrogate? | 讨论我们是收养还是找代孕妈妈 |
[21:59] | Vacationing up north with Pam? | 和帕姆去北方度假 |
[22:00] | Or the Amalfi Coast, does that make it more palatable…? | 或者去阿马尔菲海岸 是不是能开心点 |
[22:06] | Do it for me. | 就当是为了我 |
[22:08] | Okay? Then the blood’s on my hands. | 好吗 她的命就算在我头上 |
[22:12] | You’re okay with that? | 你愿意接受吗 |
[22:13] | I just can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[22:20] | E-mail and text and let the Department of Justice know | 发邮件和短信通知司法部 |
[22:24] | – that we see them. – Someone’s here to see you. | -我们看穿了他们 -有人找你 |
[22:26] | – Vivian? – We see their lies. | -薇薇安 -我们看穿了他们的谎言 |
[22:27] | – No. – We see their racism. | -不是 -我们看穿了他们的种族歧视 |
[22:29] | And if they continue to kill innocent people | 如果他们继续以法律之名 |
[22:31] | – in the name of the law… – Stalker. | -杀害无辜之人 -跟踪狂 |
[22:33] | …then we will have no choice but to c– | 我们将别无选择 只能主… |
[22:35] | Do I need to learn how to say “No means no” In Klingon? | 我需要学习克林贡语的”不意味着不”吗 |
[22:38] | Cute. Look, I saw the press conference. | 真可爱 我看了新闻发布会 |
[22:40] | You’re gonna need a team of lawyers to win this. | 你需要一个律师团队才能赢 |
[22:42] | Why should that include you? | 我为什么要带上你 |
[22:43] | Someone who’s made his romantic interests, | 一个因为感情 |
[22:46] | and thus his impartiality, very clear. | 导致公正性如此明确的人 |
[22:48] | You don’t seem too bothered with your romantic interests. | 你对自己的感情好像没什么意见啊 |
[22:51] | – What? – You expect me to believe you’re not into Annalise? | -什么 -你想说你对安娜丽丝没感觉 |
[22:53] | We are preparing for a murder trial, | 我们正在准备谋杀案的庭审 |
[22:55] | no one’s thinking about who likes who! | 没人会去考虑谁喜欢谁 |
[22:56] | So you do like her. | 所以你的确喜欢她 |
[22:58] | Which is an unhealthy distraction for a lawyer | 这对即将面对职业生涯最复杂的庭审律师来说 |
[23:00] | about to take on the most complicated trial of her career. | 是一种不健康的干扰 |
[23:03] | But it’s okay for you to work on her case? | 但你就可以做她的代理律师 |
[23:05] | You’re not gonna hire me. Which, honestly, is quite smart. | 你不会雇我的 说实话 这很聪明 |
[23:08] | I only offered ’cause I wanted to get closer to Annalise. | 我想加入是因为我想接近安娜丽丝 |
[23:11] | Which is why it’s so clear to me | 所以我很清楚 |
[23:12] | you’re doing exactly the same thing. | 你也在做同样的事 |
[23:14] | Look here, boo boo. | 听着 傻瓜 |
[23:15] | Whatever girl-on-girl fantasy | 你这个异性恋想象出来的 |
[23:17] | you brewed up in that hetero-head, it’s not gonna happen. | 百合情结是子虚乌有的 |
[23:20] | I’m a professional whose sole focus | 我是个专业人士 |
[23:22] | is winning this case for my client. | 只专注于为我的委托人赢得这场官司 |
[23:24] | Who you have a thing for. | 恰好你也喜欢她 |
[23:26] | Annalise needs to know that. | 安娜丽丝需要知道这一点 |
[23:27] | Danielle! | 丹尼尔 |
[23:28] | Get security to escort Robert out of the building. | 叫保安护送罗伯特离开大楼 |
[23:31] | Now. | 立刻 |
[23:39] | 弗兰克 来电 | |
[23:42] | Talk. | 说 |
[23:43] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[23:44] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:48] | – Is he dead? – No. | -他死了吗 -没有 |
[23:50] | I’m not an animal. | 我不是禽兽 |
[23:51] | But all he’s fessed up to is that he hired Pollock. | 但他只供出他雇了波洛克 |
[23:54] | Says no one else in the FBI’s dirty. | 他说联邦调查局其他人都是干净的 |
[23:55] | What about the Governor? | 州长呢 |
[23:56] | – I’m about to dig in on that. – Don’t. | -我正准备调查 -不要 |
[23:58] | This is my courtroom, I know what I’m doing. | 这是我的法庭 我知道我在做什么 |
[24:01] | There’s another way to use him, Frank. | 还有别的办法利用他 弗兰克 |
[24:11] | So this is why you expanded your house arrest, huh? | 这就是你扩大软禁范围的原因 |
[24:14] | Have somewhere else to be shady? | 换个地方搞事 |
[24:17] | We found Xavier. | 我们找到沙维尔了 |
[24:20] | You don’t have to take my word for it. | 你不必相信我的话 |
[24:22] | You could see him yourself. | 你可以自己去见他 |
[24:24] | If? | 前提呢 |
[24:26] | Testify for me, not against me. | 为我作证 而不是指证我 |
[24:30] | – Who told you? – Doesn’t matter. | -谁告诉你的 -不重要 |
[24:31] | – Then I’ll go. – Maybe it was the FBI themselves, | -那我走了 -也许就是联邦调查局 |
[24:34] | you ever wonder if they played you? | 你有没有想过他们会耍你 |
[24:35] | My immunity deal is set, Annalise. | 我的豁免协议已经搞定了 安娜丽丝 |
[24:38] | Oh, you mean the deal that you made with the people | 你是说你和一直隐藏沙维尔 |
[24:41] | who’ve been hiding Xavier this whole time? | 还有杀了亚设的那群人 |
[24:43] | And who killed Asher? | 达成的协议吗 |
[24:45] | Did Lanford not tell you? | 兰福德没告诉你吗 |
[24:47] | Gabriel saw Agent Pollock bludgeon the boy to death. | 加布里尔看见波洛克探员用棍子打死了那男孩 |
[24:53] | – You calling Lanford? – Yeah, to tell him to add | -你要给兰福德打电话 -是 让他加上 |
[24:54] | Xavier’s kidnapping to your indictment. | 你绑架沙维尔的罪名 |
[24:56] | Why did it take Frank only hours to find Xavier? | 为什么弗兰克只花了几个小时就找到沙维尔了 |
[24:59] | How does that make sense if Lanford sent his best agents out there | 兰福德已经派他最好的探员去找了 |
[25:02] | searching for the man? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[25:03] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna ask Xavier that. | 我不知道 但我会问沙维尔的 |
[25:05] | They were all in on it, Nate! | 他们都参与了 内特 |
[25:07] | The FBI, Birkhead… | 联邦调查局 博克海德 |
[25:09] | But now we have one ready to talk. | 现在有个人准备开口了 |
[25:11] | And it’s the coward who put a hit on your father. | 是那个雇人杀了你父亲的懦夫 |
[25:14] | Now God knows you have every reason to go out there | 你有权随意处置 |
[25:16] | and do whatever you want with that man. | 那个男人 |
[25:18] | But you’ll only get a chance if you help me. | 但只有帮助我 你才有机会 |
[25:23] | So pick — | 选吧 |
[25:25] | who do you hate more? | 你更恨谁 |
[25:27] | Me or the man who killed your father? | 我 还是杀了你父亲的那个人 |
[25:43] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[25:51] | If you’re gonna kill me, do it. | 如果你想杀了我 动手吧 |
[25:53] | Why would I kill you? | 我为什么要杀了你 |
[25:56] | Tell me. Why would you deserve that? | 告诉我 你有何罪当诛 |
[26:02] | Say it for the record. | 对着摄像头说 |
[26:05] | Xavier Castillo, | 沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛 |
[26:07] | did you order the hit on Nathaniel Lahey Senior? | 你是否雇人谋杀了老内特尼尔·勒西 |
[26:11] | You got me under duress here. | 你把我监禁在这里 |
[26:14] | None of this will be admissible in court. | 这些都不会被法庭承认 |
[26:16] | So that’s it? | 就这样 |
[26:17] | You’re not gonna confess to killing my pops? | 你不打算承认杀了我爸爸 |
[26:20] | Or confess to working with the Governor? | 或承认为州长效力 |
[26:24] | If that’s what you think, I’m not gonna change your mind. | 如果你这么认为 我也改变不了你的想法 |
[26:30] | No news yet. | 还没消息 |
[26:31] | You’re not in there? | 你不在里面 |
[26:32] | No, I had my time with the guy. | 没 我和他谈过了 |
[26:36] | Did he tell you where Laurel is? | 他告诉你劳拉在哪了吗 |
[26:39] | I’m in this with you. | 我和你在一起 |
[26:41] | Not Laurel. | 不是劳拉 |
[26:42] | To the bitter end. | 直到最后 |
[26:44] | I love you, you just got to believe me for once. | 我爱你 你这一次只需要相信我 |
[26:52] | I love you too, Frank. | 我也爱你 弗兰克 |
[26:59] | What’s today’s little secret? | 今天有什么小秘密 |
[27:00] | You solve JFK? Hoffa? | 你解密了肯尼迪遇刺 还是霍法失踪 |
[27:02] | Let’s make a trade. | 做个交易吧 |
[27:03] | You tell me about what happened to Sam | 你们告诉我山姆发生了什么 |
[27:05] | and I won’t tell Annalise that you’re snitching on her. | 我就不告诉安娜丽丝你们告了密 |
[27:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:09] | You got a deal with the FBI, that’s how | 你和联调局达成了协议 所以 |
[27:10] | you got Asher’s murder charges dropped against you. | 他们撤销了对你们谋杀亚设的指控 |
[27:11] | Okay, Asher’s not here, | 亚设不在这里 |
[27:12] | but I will gladly fight you in his place. | 但我很乐意为他跟你打一架 |
[27:14] | Yeah, that goes for me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:16] | We don’t have to fight him. | 我们没必要和他打 |
[27:17] | We just have to go to the FBI | 我们只需要去联调局 |
[27:19] | and tell them what he told us. | 把他所说的话告诉他们 |
[27:22] | Did you hear that, FBI?! | 你们听到了吗 联调局 |
[27:23] | Gabriel thinks that Agent Pollock killed Asher! | 加布里尔认为波洛克探员杀了亚设 |
[27:27] | Asher told me Wes didn’t act alone. | 亚设告诉我韦斯不是单独行动 |
[27:31] | Before he died, he told me that. | 他死之前告诉我的 |
[27:34] | Hannah thinks so, too. | 汉娜也这么认为 |
[27:37] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[27:38] | My aunt. | 我姑妈 |
[27:39] | You know her. | 你们认识她 |
[27:40] | What’s going on here? | 这是在干什么呢 |
[27:42] | Hi. I’m Hannah. | 你们好 我是汉娜 |
[27:45] | Sam’s sister. | 山姆的姐姐 |
[27:47] | Who are all of you? | 你们都是谁呢 |
[27:51] | Hannah’s a crazy psycho who knows nothing. | 汉娜是个一无所知的疯子 |
[27:53] | Why did she and Asher both say that Wes had help killing Sam? | 为什么她和亚设都说有人帮韦斯杀了山姆 |
[27:57] | Asher never said that! | 亚设从没这么说过 |
[27:58] | Yes, he did. | 他说过 |
[27:59] | It hurts, doesn’t it? | 很伤人 不是吗 |
[28:01] | Someone you thought loved you told me that. | 你认为爱你的某个人跟我说了这些 |
[28:05] | Even a lying, cheating, spiteful Asher | 即使是欺瞒诈骗的可恶亚设 |
[28:07] | is a better person than you will ever be. | 都比你要好 |
[28:09] | Now, get out. | 现在出去吧 |
[28:19] | We are so screwed. | 我们完了 |
[28:21] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么办 |
[28:21] | Oliver takes a poker to his head? | 让奥利弗打他脑袋 |
[28:24] | No. | 不 |
[28:27] | But our fathers aren’t gonna like it. | 但我们的父亲不会喜欢我们那么做的 |
[28:30] | I’ve finally got some good news. | 我总算有好消息了 |
[28:32] | Clearly a sign to let the dragon out sooner from now on. | 很显然要赶快释放巨龙了 |
[28:35] | – What is it? – Your press conference worked. | -什么消息 -你的记者会起作用了 |
[28:37] | The DOJ Committee wants to meet us at three. | 司法部委员会想在三点见我们 |
[28:40] | – Today? – I’ve already written up my argument. | -今天 -我已经写好了辩护词 |
[28:42] | And, yes, you can read it. | 你可以读一下 |
[28:43] | I’m a good partner that way. | 我可是个好搭档 |
[28:45] | Partner in a professional way, of course. | 专业方面的好搭档 |
[28:48] | Right. I’ll call you back. | 好的 我等会给你回电话 |
[28:55] | Good news? | 好消息吗 |
[28:57] | I get to challenge the death penalty today. | 我今天可以对死刑提出申诉 |
[29:01] | Good, because we know how you can win. | 很好 我们知道你会赢的 |
[29:08] | No, no, i-it’s an agent that I met tonight! | 不 是我今晚遇到的联调局探员 |
[29:12] | Alright? Her name is Denise Pollock. | 她叫丹妮丝·波洛克 |
[29:13] | And she was Asher’s handler, and she killed him, I swear. | 她是亚设的对接人 是她杀了他 我发誓 |
[29:15] | Why wouldn’t you stop her? | 你为什么不阻止她 |
[29:16] | He was already dead. | 他当时已经死了 |
[29:18] | The FBI killed Asher. | 联调局杀了亚设 |
[29:20] | This — This whole thing’s been a set-up. | 整件事就是个圈套 |
[29:22] | I already know that. | 我已经知道了 |
[29:24] | Well, then why haven’t you used it? | 那你为什么不利用这一点 |
[29:26] | Forced Gabriel to testify. | 强迫加布里尔作证 |
[29:27] | And put Gabriel’s life at risk? | 然后让加布里尔陷入危险 |
[29:29] | This proves that the FBI is conspiring against you! | 这证明联调局在密谋陷害你 |
[29:31] | Is this what I taught you to be? | 我是这么教你的吗 |
[29:33] | Cowards who throw innocent people under the bus? | 做一个让无辜者顶罪的懦夫 |
[29:35] | You threw Nate under the bus after Sam! | 山姆出事后 你让内特当了替罪羊 |
[29:36] | For you! And God knows I’m still paying for it. | 是为了你们 天晓得我还在为此赎罪 |
[29:38] | Look, this recording can get your whole case dropped. | 这段录音可以撤销你的死刑指控 |
[29:41] | – You should be thanking us! – No. | -你应该感谢我们 -不 |
[29:42] | It gets Asher’s murder charge dropped. | 这只会撤掉谋杀亚设的指控 |
[29:44] | Because apparently I have informants | 因为显然有线人 |
[29:46] | who will testify to all of my other charges. | 会指证所有针对我的其他指控 |
[29:53] | Come clean. | 老实交代吧 |
[29:56] | You’re the informants. Admit it. | 你们就是线人 承认吧 |
[30:00] | Admit that you agreed to testify against me! | 承认你们答应指证我 |
[30:02] | Fine, it’s us. | 好吧 是我们 |
[30:04] | We only signed because Agent Lanford | 我们会签协议是因为兰福德探员 |
[30:05] | used Asher’s murder to coerce us. | 用谋杀亚设一事胁迫我们 |
[30:07] | And it worked. We fell for it. | 而他成功了 我们信了 |
[30:09] | And now we hate ourselves because, yeah, you taught us better. | 现在我们恨自己 你教过我们不该这么蠢 |
[30:11] | How do I know this isn’t a trap? | 我怎么知道这不是陷阱 |
[30:12] | That you’re not recording me now? | 你们现在没有在录音 |
[30:13] | – We’re not. – Oh, says the snitch. | -我们没有 -告密的人还有脸说 |
[30:15] | This recording can get your death penalty charges revoked. | 这段录音可以撤销你的死刑指控 |
[30:18] | And it can help get us out of our deal. | 也能帮我们脱离协议 |
[30:20] | We won’t have to testify against you. | 我们就不用在庭上指证你了 |
[30:22] | Everyone wins. | 皆大欢喜 |
[30:24] | They want to kill you — and they might. | 他们想杀了你 而且他们可能会动手 |
[30:28] | But that’s why we’re here — | 所以我们才来这 |
[30:30] | because we wouldn’t be able to live with ourselves | 因为如果真的发生了这种事 |
[30:32] | if that happened. | 我们是无法原谅自己的 |
[30:36] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[30:43] | Really, we’re sorry. | 我们真的很抱歉 |
[30:52] | This is a special session of the Capital Review Committee, | 这是死刑审委会的特殊会议 |
[30:55] | convened in the matter of United States vs. Annalise Keating. | 就安娜丽丝·基廷一案召开 |
[30:58] | It is our sole objective here | 我们唯一的目标 |
[31:00] | to assess the AUSA’s decision to seek the death penalty | 就是评估检察官的如下决定 若基廷女士 |
[31:03] | should Ms. Keating be found guilty by a jury. | 被陪审团判为有罪 则对其寻求死刑判决 |
[31:05] | Ms. Price? | 普赖斯女士 |
[31:07] | Esteemed members of this committee, | 尊敬的委员会成员们 |
[31:09] | the Department of Justice has one job — | 司法部拥有一个职责 |
[31:12] | to ensure public safety | 保护公众安全 |
[31:13] | against threats both foreign and domestic. | 免受国内外威胁的侵害 |
[31:16] | I don’t think you’re ever gonna tell me the truth. | 我不认为你会告诉我真相 |
[31:19] | So maybe I do kill you. | 也许我真会杀了你 |
[31:21] | Come on, Nate. | 得了吧 内特 |
[31:23] | You and I both know I’m worth more to you alive | 你我心里都知道 我活着站在庭上 |
[31:26] | and in a courtroom — | 对你的价值更大 |
[31:31] | So that’s what I’m going to ask of you today — | 我今天要向你们提出这个要求 |
[31:33] | to protect my client from the domestic threat | 保护我的委托人免受检察官 |
[31:35] | being waged against her by the AUSA and FBI. | 和联调局针对她的威胁 |
[31:40] | But why, you might ask yourselves? | 你们心里可能会想 这是为什么 |
[31:41] | Why would our own government | 我们的政府为什么 |
[31:42] | go out of their way to try and execute Ms. Keating? | 不择手段地想要处决基廷女士 |
[31:47] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[31:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:50] | That’s the question I’ve asked myself this whole time. | 我一直在问自己这个问题 |
[31:52] | Why take such a risk | 为什么要冒这么大的险 |
[31:56] | to kill one defenseless old man? | 去杀死一个手无寸铁的老人 |
[32:03] | Don’t tell me it was to take down Annalise Keating. | 别告诉我这是为了扳倒安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[32:07] | It was Birkhead’s plan. | 是博克海德的计划 |
[32:09] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[32:11] | To destroy Keating, discredit her win at the Supreme Court. | 摧毁基廷 推翻她在最高法院的胜诉 |
[32:15] | There’s gotta be more. | 肯定不止如此 |
[32:20] | The truth. | 真相 |
[32:22] | Our system reserves the death penalty for people | 死刑是留给那些因为利益 |
[32:24] | who destroy lives for their own gain. | 而摧毁他人人生之人的 |
[32:27] | But my client’s the one whose life has been destroyed. | 而此案中整个人生被摧毁的人是我的当事人 |
[32:29] | She’s lost her husband, home, reputation. | 她失去了丈夫 家庭 声望 |
[32:35] | Now they want to take her life, too. | 现在他们还想要她的命 |
[32:39] | I’ll tell you whatever you want. | 你想知道什么 我都告诉你 |
[32:41] | The Governor, she contacted you first? | 是州长先联系你的吗 |
[32:42] | Yeah. Yeah, she did. She did. | 没错 是的 |
[32:44] | She knew my father was in jail because of Keating, | 她知道我父亲因为基廷入狱了 |
[32:47] | she knew we wanted to hit back. | 她知道我们想报复 |
[32:49] | And the FBI Agent? | 那个联调局探员呢 |
[32:50] | Pollock? | 波洛克 |
[32:51] | She’s Birkhead’s, too. I swear. | 她也是博克海德的人 我发誓 |
[32:54] | Birkhead called every shot. | 都是博克海德策划的 |
[32:55] | This is a malicious prosecution… | 这是恶意起诉 |
[32:57] | Rooted in hatred for how Ms. Keating has built a career | 因为基廷女士挑战了现有司法系统的不公 |
[33:00] | on challenging our currently unjust justice system. | 进而心生仇恨 |
[33:03] | So rather than risk the chance | 与其冒险 |
[33:05] | of Ms. Keating messing with the status quo, | 让基廷女士打乱现状 |
[33:07] | the FBI and USA are working together | 联调局和美国政府携手合作 |
[33:10] | to pull off a government-sanctioned execution. | 争取到由政府批准的处决命令 |
[33:12] | Your father was just a pawn, Nate. | 你父亲只是颗棋子 内特 |
[33:16] | He didn’t deserve it. | 他不该被如此对待 |
[33:18] | But it was Birkhead’s call. Not mine. | 但这是博克海德的决定 不是我说了算的 |
[33:25] | He didn’t deserve any of it, I swear. | 我发誓 他不该被如此对待 |
[33:27] | It was Birkhead’s call. | 这是博克海德的决定 |
[33:30] | She wanted to prove that Annalise’s win | 她想证明安娜丽丝的胜诉 |
[33:32] | would put dangerous felons back on the street. | 会让危险的重罪犯重回社会 |
[33:34] | That cannot be the only reason. | 这不可能是唯一的原因 |
[33:35] | I swear to God, it is. That’s the only reason. | 我发誓这就是唯一的原因 |
[33:38] | You’re telling me that all this was politics?! | 你告诉我这一切都是因为政治 |
[33:39] | I’m so sorry, Nate. | 我很抱歉 内特 |
[33:41] | I wish he died for a better reason, I do. | 我也希望他能死得更有意义 |
[33:45] | I’ll tell the police, the FBI, whoever you want. | 我会告诉警察 联调局 谁都行 |
[33:47] | Just please let me live. | 求求你不要杀我 |
[33:52] | No… | 不 |
[33:54] | Nate… | 内特 |
[33:56] | Whatever you want, just please let me live, man. | 无论你想怎么样 求求你不要杀我 |
[33:58] | Just let me live. | 留我一命 |
[33:59] | Nate… | 内特 |
[34:02] | Just let me live. | 留我一命 |
[34:09] | I’ll let Frank decide that. | 我会让弗兰克决定 |
[34:15] | If Ms. Keating isn’t being targeted, | 如果基廷女士没有被盯上的话 |
[34:17] | then this is an “arbitrary and capricious” | 那这就属于”随心所欲 反复无常”的 |
[34:19] | application of the death penalty. | 死刑判定 |
[34:21] | An informant was murdered, not to mention A.D.A. Sinclair. | 一个线人被杀了 更别说助理地检辛克莱尔 |
[34:24] | The AUSA hasn’t provided a shred of evidence | 检察官没有提出任何证据 |
[34:26] | tying my client to either of those deaths! | 能够表明我的委托人和这些命案有联系 |
[34:28] | The Federal Rules don’t require her | 联邦证据规则并不要求 |
[34:29] | to disclose evidence at this phase. | 她在这一阶段公开证据 |
[34:31] | The burden is on the government | 提供证明事实并非如此的证据 |
[34:32] | to supply evidence proving that this isn’t the case. | 这应该是政府的责任 |
[34:35] | The fact remains that Asher Millstone | 你的委托人涉嫌谋杀亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[34:37] | was allegedly murdered by your client… | 这一事实依然成立 |
[34:40] | The FBI, they’re who killed that boy. | 是联调局杀了那个男孩 |
[34:43] | Forced Gabriel to testify. | 强迫加布里尔作证 |
[34:45] | And put Gabriel’s life at risk? | 然后让加布里尔陷入危险 |
[34:46] | This recording can get your death penalty charges revoked. | 这段录音可以撤销你的死刑指控 |
[34:49] | And it can help us get out of our deal. | 也能帮我们脱离协议 |
[34:51] | We won’t have to testify against you. | 我们就不用在庭上指证你了 |
[34:54] | Everyone wins. | 皆大欢喜 |
[34:56] | What evidence do you have to support your claim | 你有什么证据能够证明 |
[34:58] | that Mr. Millstone’s murder was committed | 米尔斯顿先生的谋杀案 |
[35:00] | in order to frame your client? | 是为了陷害你的委托人 |
[35:02] | I have evidence, Madam Chair. | 我有证据 主席女士 |
[35:06] | It’s a recording. I can play it for you right now. | 是一段录音 我现在就能放给你听 |
[35:10] | Come clean. You’re the informants, admit it. | 老实交代吧 你们就是线人 承认吧 |
[35:15] | I’ll call you back. | 我晚点回你电话 |
[35:19] | Admit that you agreed to testify against me! | 承认你们答应指证我 |
[35:23] | Fine, it’s us. | 好吧 是我们 |
[35:24] | We only signed because Agent Lanford | 我们会签协议是因为兰福德探员 |
[35:26] | used Asher’s murder to coerce us. | 用谋杀亚设一事胁迫我们 |
[35:28] | And it worked. We fell for it. | 而他成功了 我们信了 |
[35:29] | And now we hate ourselves because, yeah, you taught us better. | 现在我们恨自己 因为我们可是你教出来的 |
[35:31] | How do I know this isn’t a trap? | 我怎么知道这不是陷阱 |
[35:33] | That you’re not recording me now? | 你们现在没有在录音 |
[35:34] | – We’re not. – Oh, says the snitch. | -我们没有 -告密的人还有脸说 |
[35:35] | This recording can get your death penalty charges revoked. | 这段录音可以撤销你的死刑指控 |
[35:38] | And it can help get us out of our deal. | 也能帮我们脱离协议 |
[35:40] | We won’t have to testify against you. | 我们就不用在庭上指证你了 |
[35:42] | Everyone wins. | 皆大欢喜 |
[35:45] | These voices belong to Connor Walsh and Michaela Pratt. | 说话的人是康纳尔·沃什和米凯拉·普拉特 |
[35:47] | They claim that the FBI murdered Asher Millstone | 他们称是联调局杀死了亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[35:50] | in order to coerce them into testifying against me. | 以强迫他们指证我 |
[35:53] | We don’t know if this recording is real. | 我们不知道这段录音是不是真的 |
[35:54] | You were part of the coercion | 你参与胁迫了 |
[35:55] | of these two witnesses, Ms. Montes. | 这两位证人 蒙特斯小姐 |
[35:57] | How can the committee believe anything that you say? | 委员会要怎么相信你说的话 |
[35:59] | Counselors, this is not a judiciary hearing. | 律师们 这不是司法听证会 |
[36:01] | Do you need more proof? | 你们还需要更多证据吗 |
[36:03] | Talk to Agent Lanford. He was their handler. | 去找兰福德探员吧 他是他们的对接人 |
[36:05] | He can get these two witnesses in front of you. | 他能带这两位证人来见你 |
[36:07] | Or I can give you their numbers myself. | 或者我可以亲自给你他们的号码 |
[36:19] | – Good, you’re home. – What’s going on? | -太好了 你们在家 -怎么了 |
[36:21] | Annalise has a recording of you two claiming | 安娜丽丝有一份你们俩声称 |
[36:23] | I coerced you into testifying against her. | 是我逼你们指证她的录音 |
[36:25] | A recording of us? | 我们俩的录音 |
[36:27] | We’ll talk more at my office. | 详细情况去我办公室聊 |
[36:29] | Do we need to cuff you? | 需要我们把你们拷走吗 |
[36:39] | They’re almost ready with a decision. | 他们快要做出决定了 |
[36:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:43] | – I don’t deserve this. – Of course you don’t. | -我不该遭受这些 -当然不该 |
[36:45] | No, but I need you to know that. | 是的 但是我需要你明白 |
[36:48] | That I didn’t kill anyone. I don’t deserve to die. | 我没有杀任何人 我不该死 |
[37:03] | I never believed any of it. | 我从来就没有信过那些鬼话 |
[37:05] | But what if they do? | 但万一他们信呢 |
[37:06] | Look here. | 听着 |
[37:08] | Nobody’s dying on my watch, I can promise you that. | 有我在 没人会死 我能向你保证 |
[37:11] | – No, you can’t. – Know how I can? | -你保证不了 -你知道为什么吗 |
[37:13] | Because there are very few people in this horrible world | 因为这世上没有多少人能像你一样 |
[37:17] | that make me feel the way you do. | 给我那种强烈的感觉 |
[37:19] | Like it’s all worth it. | 为你付出一切都好像值得 |
[37:22] | Even the pain. | 甚至不惜受尽苦难 |
[37:25] | And I’m not saying that because of how the world sees us. | 我这么说不是因为这个世界对待我们的态度 |
[37:28] | I’m saying it because of how you see yourself. | 而是因为你对待你自己的态度 |
[37:32] | It makes me see myself. | 也让我看清了我自己 |
[37:35] | You give a voice to every victim of the justice system. | 你让司法系统中的每个受害人都能发声 |
[37:41] | It’s your legacy. | 这是你的馈赠 |
[37:46] | And the only thing that has given me real purpose… | 也是这么多年来唯一能让我 |
[37:53] | in years. | 有目标的东西 |
[37:56] | And that’s what makes me know in my gut that nobody can stop us. | 所以我内心很清楚 没有人能阻止我们 |
[38:11] | We have no authority to judge | 我们无权评判 |
[38:13] | the government’s allegations or Ms. Keating’s… | 政府对于基廷女士的指控 |
[38:16] | Although the recording we heard | 但是我们所听到的录音 |
[38:17] | suggests a serious failure within the Department of Justice. | 表明司法部出现了很严重的失误 |
[38:20] | Ms. Montes, we therefore recommend an internal review | 蒙特斯女士 我们在此建议你们对于 |
[38:23] | of how any immunity deal is reached. | 豁免协议的达成进行内部审查 |
[38:27] | What this committee can decide is whether or not | 委员会只能决定 |
[38:29] | the U.S. government may subject Ms. Keating | 美国政府是否同意对基廷女士 |
[38:31] | to capital punishment. | 进行死刑审判 |
[38:33] | And it is the determination of this Committee that it may not. | 委员会的决定是否定的 |
[38:37] | The death penalty is officially off the table. | 不予考虑死刑 |
[39:04] | I’m trying to be patient, but you’re scaring me a little. | 我也想耐心点 但是你有点吓到我了 |
[39:07] | He confessed. Said it was all the Governor. | 他供认了 说都是州长干的 |
[39:10] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[39:11] | He say he’d testify to that in court? | 他说他会出庭作证吗 |
[39:14] | Nope. | 没有 |
[39:15] | ‘Cause you didn’t ask? | 因为你没问吗 |
[39:18] | ‘Cause I took care of it. | 因为我处理掉他了 |
[39:25] | Please, just let me live, man. | 拜托 留我一命 伙计 |
[39:26] | Just let me live. | 留我一命 |
[39:30] | I’ll let Frank decide that. | 我会让弗兰克决定 |
[39:34] | You want my father? | 你想要我的父亲 |
[39:39] | Take my father, man. | 我给你我的父亲 伙计 |
[39:41] | He told me to do everything Birkhead said. | 他要我全照博克海德说的做 |
[39:43] | The hit on your dad, too. | 包括杀死你的父亲 |
[39:45] | I just went along with it, man. | 我只是服从命令 伙计 |
[39:48] | It’s my father you really want. | 你要找的人其实是我父亲 |
[39:51] | And I can help you get to him. | 我可以帮你扳倒他 |
[39:53] | We can get to him. | 我们可以扳倒他 |
[39:57] | He’ll never even see it coming. | 他绝对想不到的 |
[40:06] | So you’re ready to lose your own father? | 你愿意交出你的父亲 |
[40:09] | He deserves it. | 他活该 |
[40:14] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[40:18] | So let’s hurt him. | 该让他受到点伤害了 |
[40:24] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:28] | Nate, what the hell did you do? | 内特 你到底做了什么 |
[40:30] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:32] | 弗兰克 来电 | |
[40:41] | Okay. I’m not feeling too bad about the house arrest anymore. | 好吧 现在我觉得软禁也没那么不堪了 |
[40:46] | You said that you knew something that could help me. | 你说你知道一些能帮我的事 |
[40:49] | Only if you’re willing to protect Gabriel. | 除非你先答应保护加布里尔 |
[40:51] | – I already protected him. – How? | -我已经保护了他 -怎么保护的 |
[40:53] | I have a recording of Gabriel admitting | 我有一份加布里尔承认 |
[40:55] | that he saw the FBI kill Asher. | 看到联调局杀死亚设的录音 |
[40:57] | I could’ve played it at my hearing | 我可以在我的司法部听证会上 |
[40:59] | at the Department of Justice. | 放出来的 |
[41:00] | I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[41:01] | Instead, I protected him — for you. | 我为了你 保护了他 |
[41:05] | For now. | 只是暂时而已 |
[41:07] | Listen, Vivian, | 听着 薇薇安 |
[41:09] | there’s a lot of people I want to hurt in this world. | 我在这世上有很多想要伤害的人 |
[41:12] | Right now, you’re not one of ’em. | 你现在不在那个行列中 |
[41:17] | I know who started the war against you. | 我知道是谁挑起了针对你的战争 |
[41:20] | And it wasn’t the FBI, or the Governor… | 不是联调局 也不是州长… |
[41:25] | – Hannah? – You know? | -汉娜 -你居然知道 |
[41:27] | Hannah hating me isn’t news, Vivian. | 汉娜恨我已经不是新鲜事了 薇薇安 |
[41:29] | But do you know why she hates you? | 但你知道她为什么恨你吗 |
[41:31] | Because she’s a sad, lonely bitch who thinks I killed her brother. | 因为她是个以为我杀了她弟弟的孤独贱婊 |
[41:35] | So you don’t know. | 看来你不知道 |
[41:36] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[41:39] | What happened with her and Sam. | 她和山姆之间的事 |