时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My son died, and you’re responsible. | 我的儿子死了 而你是元凶 |
[00:05] | You take this to your grave. | 你到死都不能说 |
[00:07] | – We have to grieve him, have a funeral. ?- No! | -我们要哀悼他 给他办葬礼 -不 |
[00:09] | Vivian. Please. | 薇薇安 拜托 |
[00:10] | I’ll do anything to meet him. | 为了见他 我做什么都可以 |
[00:12] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[00:13] | Lying about being at your sister’s. | 撒谎说在你姐姐家 |
[00:15] | Delete this e-mail. | 删除邮件 |
[00:16] | No other kid is gonna replace the one you lost. | 别的孩子取代不了你失去的那个 |
[00:19] | You’re a better guy than you think. | 你没有自己认为的那么不堪 |
[00:21] | What if I know something else that’ll help your case? | 如果我还知道能帮你翻案的线索呢 |
[00:23] | We only signed because Agent Lanford | 我们会签协议是因为兰福德探员 |
[00:25] | used Asher’s murder to coerce us. | 用谋杀亚设一事胁迫我们 |
[00:27] | Annalise has a recording of you two claiming | 安娜丽丝有一份你们俩声称 |
[00:29] | I coerced you into testifying against her. | 是我逼你们指证她的录音 |
[00:32] | Do we need to cuff you? | 需要我们把你们拷走吗 |
[00:32] | I know who started the war against you. | 我知道是谁挑起了针对你的战争 |
[00:34] | Hannah hating me isn’t news, Vivian. | 汉娜恨我已经不是新鲜事了 薇薇安 |
[00:36] | – So you don’t know. – Know what? | -看来你不知道 -知道什么 |
[00:38] | What happened with her and Sam. | 她和山姆之间的事 |
[00:40] | We found Xavier. | 我们找到沙维尔了 |
[00:41] | He confessed. Said it was all the Governor. | 他供认了 说都是州长干的 |
[00:43] | I took care of it. | 因为我处理掉他了 |
[00:47] | You killed him? | 你杀了他 |
[00:49] | The guy that was the key to Annalise’s whole case?! | 那人是安娜丽丝整个案件的关键人物 |
[00:51] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[00:51] | We needed Xavier on the stand to connect the governor… | 我们要沙维尔在证人席上指认州长 |
[00:53] | He was never gonna confess to that on the stand. | 他不会在法庭上承认的 |
[00:55] | That wasn’t your call to make. | 这轮不到你决定 |
[00:56] | They’re all my calls from now on. | 从现在起一切我说了算 |
[00:57] | – You hear me? – Is that right? | -听见了吗 -是吗 |
[00:59] | Well, we at least got to go back and deal with his body. | 那我们至少也得回去把他尸体处理了 |
[01:00] | No, we’ll leave him there. | 不 不管他 |
[01:01] | – What? – I got a plan, | -什么 -我有个计划 |
[01:03] | and that means you do nothing until I tell you. | 在我授意之前你什么都别做 |
[01:05] | That plan involve framing me or Annalise for this? | 这个计划包括陷害我或者安娜丽丝吗 |
[01:07] | – Stop. – You played us before. | -闭嘴 -以前你就耍过我们 |
[01:09] | And I’ll do it again if you don’t follow my lead here. | 如果你不听我指挥 我就再耍你们一回 |
[01:11] | ‘Cause right now I’m focused on the FBI. | 因为现在我的关注点是联调局 |
[01:14] | You’re the informants. Admit it. | 你们就是线人 承认吧 |
[01:16] | Admit that you agreed to testify against me. | 承认你们答应指证我 |
[01:19] | Fine, it’s us. | 好吧 是我们 |
[01:20] | We only signed because Agent Lanford | 我们会签协议是因为兰福德探员 |
[01:22] | used Asher’s murder to coerce us. | 用谋杀亚设一事胁迫我们 |
[01:24] | And it worked. We fell for it. | 而他成功了 我们信了 |
[01:27] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[01:28] | She already knew we were the informants. | 她已经知道我们是线人了 |
[01:31] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[01:33] | She’s not an idiot. | 她又不傻 |
[01:34] | That’s why she called Connor and me over. | 所以她才会把我和康纳尔叫去 |
[01:36] | So we decided to tell her | 于是我们决定告诉她 |
[01:37] | that you coerced us to get her trust back. | 是你逼迫我们以赢回她的信任 |
[01:43] | You said yourself to stay in her good graces. | 你说过要跟她搞好关系 |
[01:45] | And she can’t use that recording at her trial. | 而且她在庭审中不能用那段录音 |
[01:48] | Pennsylvania has two-party consent. | 宾夕法尼亚州有”双方同意”法律规定 |
[01:49] | So you want to stay with your current deal? | 你想继续协议 |
[01:51] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[01:54] | No. | 不行 |
[01:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:56] | You violated the terms | 你暴露 |
[01:57] | the second you outed yourself as an informant. | 线人身份时就已经违反了协议内容 |
[02:00] | But I’m still agreeing to testify against Annalise, | 但我仍然同意指证安娜丽丝 |
[02:02] | to say everything you wanted. | 说出你想要我说的一切 |
[02:04] | How do I know you didn’t tell her other things | 我怎么知道你没跟她说其他 |
[02:06] | that weren’t on the recording? | 录音里没有录到的事 |
[02:07] | We didn’t tell her anything else. | 其他的我们什么都没说 |
[02:08] | How can I be sure? | 我怎么能确定 |
[02:09] | Because I’m telling you right now | 因为我跟你说了 |
[02:11] | that I’m sticking to our deal. | 我会继续遵守我们的协议 |
[02:13] | Michaela will, too. | 米凯拉也一样 |
[02:14] | We’ll testify to what happened with Rebecca, ADA Sinclair… | 我们会为丽贝卡和地检助理辛克莱尔的事作证 |
[02:17] | The Hapstalls, Simon Drake. | 哈普斯托夫妇 西蒙·德里克 |
[02:18] | Even that she coerced us into Sam’s murder. | 她甚至还逼我们杀了山姆 |
[02:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:23] | But first we have to renegotiate new terms. | 但首先我们得重新谈条款了 |
[02:25] | That means providing additional testimony. | 这意味着提供更多的证词 |
[02:28] | We’ve already told you everything we know. | 我们知道的一切都告诉你了 |
[02:30] | And you don’t have a case without us. | 没有我们你都无法立案 |
[02:32] | This isn’t your decision, Michaela. | 这不取决于你 米凯拉 |
[02:33] | Agree to new terms, | 同意新条款 |
[02:34] | or we’ll charge you with everything, | 否则我们把一切都算在你头上 |
[02:36] | including Asher’s murder. | 包括亚设的死 |
[02:38] | We didn’t kill Asher. | 我们没有杀亚设 |
[02:39] | Says you. | 随你说 |
[02:41] | So, are you ready to hear our new ask? | 准备好听我们的新要求了吗 |
[03:01] | There whiskey in there? | 这里有威士忌吗 |
[03:03] | I’m sober. | 我戒酒了 |
[03:04] | And so are you, at least the last time I checked. | 你也是 至少上次我查的时候你还是 |
[03:07] | Now talk. | 说吧 |
[03:09] | What’d Hannah tell you? | 汉娜跟你说了什么 |
[03:13] | This isn’t something she told me. | 这不是她告诉我的 |
[03:15] | But you’ve been talking to her. | 但你一直跟她联系 |
[03:19] | Hannah called me after Sam died. | 山姆死后汉娜给我打过电话 |
[03:21] | She said you… | 她说你… |
[03:22] | she thought you were involved, | 她以为你参与其中 |
[03:24] | but I wasn’t having it. | 但我并没信她 |
[03:25] | We haven’t spoken since. | 那以后我们就没说过话 |
[03:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:29] | Because she doesn’t know about Gabriel. | 因为她不知道加布里尔的事 |
[03:32] | And the last thing I wanted | 我最不希望 |
[03:33] | was my son getting pulled into her mess. | 我儿子牵扯进她的破事 |
[03:36] | What mess? | 什么破事 |
[03:39] | 拜托看一下 发件人 山·基廷 收件人 薇薇安·马多克斯 发送时间 2005年11月2日 | |
[03:39] | Dear Vivian — | 亲爱的薇薇安 |
[03:41] | I know I’m the last person you want to hear from right now. | 我知道你现在最不想收到我的消息 |
[03:45] | I couldn’t live with myself | 我得设法进入 |
[03:47] | if I didn’t at least try to be in our son’s life… | 我儿子和你的生活 不然 |
[03:49] | and your life. | 我会无法原谅自己 |
[03:51] | So this is me trying. | 这就是我所做的尝试 |
[03:53] | But please know this. | 但我得告诉你 |
[03:54] | I’ve never stopped loving you. | 我一直爱着你 |
[03:57] | All my love, Sam. | 全心全意爱你 山姆 |
[04:11] | Can I play on the computer a little before bed? | 我睡前可以玩会儿电脑吗 |
[04:14] | You know why you need to go to sleep? | 你知道你为什么得睡觉吗 |
[04:16] | Because tomorrow we’re playing hooky. | 因为明天要逃学 |
[04:20] | Grandma wouldn’t like that. | 外婆不喜欢这样 |
[04:21] | I’m your mother — | 我才是你母亲 |
[04:23] | even if I was gone for a little bit, | 虽然我有一段时间不在你身边 |
[04:26] | and I’m back now, | 但我现在回来了 |
[04:27] | and I’m offering you some fun. | 我希望给你找点乐子 |
[04:30] | Unless you’d rather go to school? | 还是你明天想去上学 |
[04:32] | No way. | 才不要 |
[04:33] | Just don’t tell Grandma. | 别告诉外婆 |
[04:38] | Now go to bed. | 去睡觉吧 |
[05:06] | Annie? | 安娜 |
[05:10] | I got to do some work downstairs. | 我得下去干点活 |
[05:13] | For what? | 什么事 |
[05:13] | Hannah just e-mailed me a draft of a speech for a conference and… | 汉娜刚发给我一份会议讲话的草稿 |
[05:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:22] | How about a date night this weekend? | 这周末找个晚上约会 |
[05:26] | Go dancing. | 去跳舞 |
[05:28] | Dancing? | 跳舞 |
[05:30] | I’ve still got moves. You’ll see. | 我还会一些舞步 等着吧 |
[05:35] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[05:39] | Just don’t stay up too late. | 别熬太晚 |
[05:44] | He called me that night and agreed to come visit. | 他那晚打给了我 说要来看我们 |
[05:47] | You told me that you and Sam | 你说你和山姆 |
[05:49] | only talked on the phone back then. | 当时只通过电话 |
[05:50] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[05:51] | So, how do I know you’re not lying | 那我怎么知道 |
[05:52] | about everything else right now? | 现在你没在说谎 |
[05:53] | Because you helped my son, | 因为你帮了我儿子 |
[05:56] | we — we’ve built trust — | 我们建立了信任 |
[05:57] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[05:58] | I’m telling you the truth now, Annalise. | 我现在说的是事实 安娜丽丝 |
[06:01] | You want it or not? | 你听不听 |
[06:26] | Where’s Gabriel? | 加布里尔人呢 |
[06:28] | Not here. | 不在这 |
[06:30] | My mom took him away for the weekend. | 我妈这周末把他带走了 |
[06:32] | You invited me here to meet him. | 你邀我过来就是为了见他 |
[06:34] | It’s not fair to introduce a boy to his father | 让一个孩子认识他爸结果只能见一天 |
[06:37] | and then take him away a day later. | 对孩子非常不公平 |
[06:39] | I’ll stay here as long as you’ll have me. | 你愿意让我待多久我就待多久 |
[06:41] | ‘Cause we’re — we’re about to be the Brady Bunch all of a sudden? | 我们突然就成相亲相爱一家人了 |
[06:44] | No. | 不 |
[06:47] | How is it possible you still love me? | 你怎么可能还爱我 |
[06:50] | You don’t even know me anymore. | 你现在都不了解我了 |
[06:52] | That’s some memory you’re in love with. | 你爱的只是你的记忆 |
[06:54] | Or it’s just a line to get close to my son. | 或者只是想借此接近我儿子 |
[06:56] | Our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[06:57] | DNA does not make you a father. | 他流着你的血不代表你就是父亲 |
[07:04] | Okay, look. | 行 听着 |
[07:07] | I’ll do anything to know you again, Viv. | 我会想尽办法再了解你 小薇 |
[07:12] | Annalise cheat on you with her new therapist or something? | 安娜丽丝又出轨新的心理医生了 |
[07:15] | This has nothing to do with her. | 这与她无关 |
[07:17] | It’s you, Viv. | 而是你 小微 |
[07:20] | I didn’t know what we had until it was too late. | 我意识到我们的感情时为时已晚 |
[07:24] | Even now, I… | 即使现在 我 |
[07:29] | I still…feel it. | 我还能感受到 |
[07:34] | Let me give you what you want. | 让我满足你的需要 |
[07:51] | Just tell me to stop. | 你说停就停 |
[08:14] | We even yet? | 我们扯平了 |
[08:16] | This isn’t me bragging, Annalise. | 我没在炫耀 安娜丽丝 |
[08:18] | Sam slept with Lila, too. | 山姆也睡了莱拉 |
[08:19] | God knows who else. | 天知道还有谁 |
[08:21] | There’s no surprise there — “you lose ’em how you got ’em.” | 并不意外 怎么得到就会怎么失去 |
[08:23] | Think about how Sam always used sex to get what he wanted — | 想想山姆怎么利用性达成目的 |
[08:26] | – Enough. – I’m guessing he did the same thing with you. | -够了 -我觉得他也对你做了同样的事 |
[08:29] | Generous sometimes, freaky others — | 时而大方 时而怪异 |
[08:31] | I don’t want to do this. You’re — | 我不想听这些 你 |
[08:32] | That’s how he played us. | 他就是这么耍我们的 |
[08:35] | And what woman do you think he learned that from? | 你觉得他从哪个女人身上学到的 |
[08:41] | – No. – Yes. | -不可能 -没错 |
[08:42] | Sam told you that? | 山姆跟你说的 |
[08:43] | He didn’t need to. | 不用他说也知道 |
[08:45] | Get out. | 出去 |
[08:46] | Who was Sam closest to his whole life? | 山姆这辈子最亲近的人是谁 |
[08:49] | And when their parents ignored them their whole childhood? | 他们的父母在他们童年时忽视他们 |
[08:52] | Left them to fend for themselves? | 让他们自生自灭 |
[08:56] | Hannah and Sam were desperate for love. | 汉娜和山姆当时很渴望爱 |
[09:00] | So they found it in each other. | 所以他们在彼此身上找到了爱 |
[09:10] | Nate’s probably at the FBI right now. | 内特现在说不定就在联调局呢 |
[09:11] | Telling Lanford I killed Xavier. | 跟兰福德说是我杀了沙维尔 |
[09:13] | He won’t do that. | 他不会的 |
[09:15] | Why would he want me to leave the body there? | 他为什么想让我别管尸体 |
[09:17] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他谈谈的 |
[09:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:24] | We should’ve never let him see Xavier. | 我们不应该让他去见沙维尔 |
[09:26] | And what was your plan? | 那你有什么打算 |
[09:28] | Beat him until he agreed to testify? | 揍他 直到他愿意作证吗 |
[09:36] | When this is all over, | 等这些都结束了 |
[09:39] | I don’t gotta be this guy anymore. | 我就不用再做这些事了 |
[09:47] | I just want you to be you. | 我只想你做你自己 |
[09:52] | You’re going to help me with this. | 你要帮我这个忙 |
[09:53] | Even if Vivian responds, forget her, the kid. | 哪怕薇薇安回复了 也要忘记她和孩子 |
[09:59] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[10:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:01] | I just thought that, since you’re with your sister, | 我只是觉得 既然你在你姐姐那里 |
[10:03] | I could talk to her. | 也许我能跟她聊聊 |
[10:04] | – Why? – To thank her. | -聊什么 -谢谢她 |
[10:06] | She’s the one that got you to come see me in jail, | 我蹲监狱的时候 是她让你来看我的 |
[10:08] | so she’s kind of responsible for getting me out. | 所以其实是她把我弄出来了 |
[10:11] | Hannah doesn’t want to talk to you, Frank. | 汉娜不想跟你说话 弗兰克 |
[10:14] | Don’t call here again. | 别再给这里打电话了 |
[10:19] | Who’s Frank? | 弗兰克是谁 |
[10:23] | He’s a guy who works for me. | 我手下 |
[10:25] | He thinks you’re at Hannah’s? | 他觉得你在汉娜家 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:29] | So that’s how this is gonna go? | 所以你打算这么安排 |
[10:30] | Now I’m the mistress. | 现在我是那个情人了 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna leave Annalise no matter what happens here. | 无论我们怎么样我都会离开安娜丽丝 |
[10:35] | Then why haven’t you? | 为什么还没 |
[10:37] | You just want to make sure you have me locked down first? | 你得先确保你能搞定我吗 |
[10:40] | No. | 不是 |
[10:44] | We lost a baby. | 我们的孩子没了 |
[10:46] | He was 8 months along. | 他已经八个月了 |
[10:48] | It was a car accident, and, Annie’s… | 是一起车祸 安娜的… |
[10:52] | she’s still in grief. | 她还很难过 |
[10:55] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[10:59] | Did this just happen? | 才发生的吗 |
[11:00] | – We were broken before that, Viv. – No, stay there! | -我们之前就出问题了 小薇 -别过来 |
[11:02] | All this stuff – about loving me, Gabriel — | 所有这些 什么爱我 加布里尔 |
[11:05] | it’s ’cause your replacement kid died? | 都是因为你的替代品孩子死了 |
[11:07] | No. I messed up when I left you, okay? | 不是 我离开你的时候整个人都一团糟 |
[11:11] | I’m messed up. | 离开你是我搞砸了 |
[11:12] | – You damn straight. – I-I mean, I just — I can’t… | -说的没错 -我 我不能 |
[11:15] | I-I can’t get out of it. It’s… | 我放不下 这 |
[11:19] | Maybe it’s… | 也许 |
[11:22] | it’s still living in that house. | 因为我还生活在那个房子里 |
[11:26] | Is that why you want to be a father so bad? | 所以你才那么想当爸爸吗 |
[11:30] | So you can correct what happened to you as a boy? | 这样你就能改变你小时候的事情了 |
[11:33] | Is that so wrong? | 这有什么不对吗 |
[11:34] | Your parents neglected you, Sam, yeah, | 你父母忽视了你 山姆 没错 |
[11:36] | but at least they gave you money. | 但至少他们给你钱了 |
[11:37] | Money is not love. | 钱和爱不一样 |
[11:39] | It’s better than getting your ass beat. | 比你天天挨打要好 |
[11:40] | It wasn’t a childhood, Viv. | 那不是童年 小薇 |
[11:43] | What happened to me and Hannah… | 我和汉娜身上发生的事… |
[11:46] | We weren’t okay. | 我们当时并不好 |
[11:50] | And now I-I feel like I’ve done the same thing to Gabriel. | 现在 我觉得我对加布里尔做了一样的事情 |
[11:52] | I neglected him. | 我忽视了他 |
[11:53] | So, please — | 所以 拜托 |
[11:56] | let me be in both your lives. | 让我走进你们的生活吧 |
[12:05] | I told him no. | 我跟他说了不行 |
[12:06] | That whatever sickness he felt inside, | 不管他心里有什么病态想法 |
[12:08] | he was not gonna put on my son. | 我都不会让我儿子承受的 |
[12:09] | But the incest? You just made that story up? | 可是乱伦 是你刚刚编的吧 |
[12:11] | I did my research. | 我查过了 |
[12:13] | Incest comes out of neglect a lot of the time. | 很多情况下乱伦就是因为被忽视 |
[12:16] | Then when you think about | 你再想想 |
[12:17] | both him and Hannah becoming psychologists, | 他和汉娜都成为了心理学家 |
[12:19] | that’s so they could try to understand it. | 这样他们就能给这事找理由了 |
[12:22] | And I’m guessing she was all up in your marriage | 我猜她一直都在你婚姻里阴魂不散 |
[12:24] | like she was in mine. | 就像她在我的婚姻里那样 |
[12:25] | Wanting to talk about Sam all the time, | 一直都想聊山姆的事 |
[12:27] | asking questions – she shouldn’t be asking — | 问一些她不该问的问题 |
[12:29] | I never let her anywhere near my marriage. | 我从来没让她接近我的婚姻 |
[12:31] | Why? Because you sensed something extra between them, right? | 为什么 因为你觉得他们之间不太简单 对吧 |
[12:35] | “Mistress”? | “情妇” |
[12:36] | Is that still how you see yourself, Annalise? | 你是这么想你自己的吗 安娜丽丝 |
[12:37] | Better than the sister | 至少比姐姐 |
[12:38] | obsessing her entire life over her brother. | 花一辈子痴迷于弟弟不放要好 |
[12:41] | How’s the saying go? | 有句话怎么说来着 |
[12:42] | “Incest is best — put your brother to the test”? | 乱伦无限好 姐弟最高潮 |
[12:47] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[12:48] | – Are you serious? – And take your son with you. | -你认真的吗 -把你儿子也带上 |
[12:50] | I mean it. I have nothing left to give either of you. | 我认真的 我没什么可以给你们的了 |
[12:56] | – Boy. – Get out! | -天 -滚 |
[13:27] | How was Hannah? | 汉娜怎么样了 |
[13:29] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[13:30] | She’s gonna bring the house down | 她关于反应性依恋障碍的讲话 |
[13:31] | with her talk on Reactive Attachment Disorder. | 简直要让听众激动的掀翻屋顶 |
[13:37] | You two talk about me? | 你们聊我的事了 |
[13:40] | I’d be offended if you didn’t. | 你们要是没聊我倒是会觉得奇怪 |
[13:41] | I know you two speak the same quack language. | 我知道你们俩都是心理医生 |
[13:49] | How many drinks have you had? | 你喝了多少了 |
[13:51] | I’m telling you I want to listen, | 我是说我愿意听 |
[13:52] | and that’s your response? | 你就这么回答我 |
[13:54] | You’re a lot more open after a few drinks. | 你喝多了就话多 |
[13:55] | Who isn’t? | 谁不是呢 |
[13:57] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 行了吧 |
[13:58] | You don’t have to say what you think I want to hear. | 你不用依着我说我想听的话 |
[14:00] | How about we go upstairs and I’ll run a bath, | 我们上楼去 帮你放水洗个澡 |
[14:03] | rub your feet, okay? | 再按个脚怎么样 |
[14:05] | And then we’ll talk. | 然后我们再谈 |
[14:12] | You’re home! | 你回来了 |
[14:13] | Just now. | 刚到的 |
[14:15] | Hungry? We — We got Lao’s. | 饿了吗 我们买了劳氏餐馆的饭 |
[14:16] | Someone clean the table. | 谁来清理一下桌子 |
[14:18] | Frank and I got it. | 弗兰克和我来 |
[14:20] | Bonnie, can you, grab a couple wine glasses for us? | 邦尼 你能帮我们拿两个红酒杯吗 |
[14:26] | You checking up on me? | 你还查我的岗 |
[14:28] | I just wanted to thank Hannah. | 我只是想谢谢汉娜 |
[14:30] | In what world do I introduce my sister | 我无论如何也不会把 |
[14:32] | to the man who killed my son? | 杀了我儿子的人介绍给我姐姐 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:36] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[14:38] | – Yeah. – Yep. | -嗯 -挺好的 |
[14:40] | Let’s eat. | 吃吧 |
[14:42] | Just no one touch my pork dumplings, | 不许动我的猪肉馅饺子 |
[14:44] | or I’ll cut your hand off. | 不然我把你们的手都剁了 |
[14:51] | Tell me you don’t believe this. | 你不会相信吧 |
[14:53] | Anything’s possible at this point. | 这时候什么都有可能 |
[14:55] | If Vivian’s right, it could help your case. | 如果薇薇安没说错 这能帮助你的案子 |
[14:57] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[14:58] | Hannah started this whole conspiracy against me — | 是汉娜挑起了这场针对我的阴谋 |
[15:01] | getting the FBI or whoever else to believe that I’m a killer — | 让联调局或是任何人认为我是凶手 |
[15:05] | because I stole her man. | 就因为我抢走了她的男人 |
[15:07] | No one’s gonna buy that. | 没人会信的 |
[15:08] | It’s a jury trial. They just need doubt. | 这是场陪审团审讯 他们只需要怀疑 |
[15:10] | No, they need proof to have doubt. | 不 他们要的是能引起怀疑的证据 |
[15:12] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以才找你 |
[15:13] | Go to Xavier and get him to admit | 去找沙维尔 让他承认 |
[15:15] | that he’s been talking to Hannah. | 他一直与汉娜有联系 |
[15:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:21] | Nate kind of screwed things up with Xavier. | 内特把沙维尔的事搞砸了 |
[15:29] | Nate, Special Agent Pollock — | 内特 特别探员波洛克 |
[15:31] | she runs point in our search for Xavier Castillo. | 她负责搜寻沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛的任务 |
[15:34] | She knows you’d like an update. | 她知道你想要调查进展 |
[15:35] | As would I, if I were in your shoes. | 如果我是你 我也会的 |
[15:38] | Glad to finally meet. | 终于见面了 |
[15:39] | And the FBI Agent? Pollock? | 那个联调局探员呢 波洛克 |
[15:40] | She’s Birkhead’s, too. | 她也是博克海德的人 |
[15:42] | Birkhead called every shot. | 都是博克海德策划的 |
[15:44] | What do you have for me? | 你有什么消息 |
[15:45] | Let’s sit. | 坐下聊 |
[15:50] | Here you can see our phone taps and PEN registers | 这是我们有关沙维尔所有亲属和手下的 |
[15:53] | on all Xavier’s relatives and associates, | 手机监听和拨号录音记录 |
[15:56] | none of whom he’s contacted. | 他谁都没有联络 |
[15:59] | That’s all you got? | 就这些吗 |
[16:01] | For now. | 暂时这些 |
[16:02] | Nate, your Keating testimony | 内特 你在基廷案的证词 |
[16:04] | is likely to be our best card at the trial, | 是我们在庭审时最有力的武器 |
[16:06] | so know that the FBI is doing everything we can | 记住 联调局正竭尽所能 |
[16:08] | to get you justice here. | 为你伸张正义 |
[16:21] | Where the hell have you been? | 你都去哪了 |
[16:23] | I went to the gym for once. | 我就去了这么一次健身房 |
[16:24] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好啊 |
[16:26] | Put your best investigator on Hannah Keating. | 派你最好的调查员去调查汉娜·基廷 |
[16:29] | Find out if she’s been talking to | 看她都在和谁联系 |
[16:30] | Xavier, the FBI, governor… | 沙维尔 联调局 州长 |
[16:32] | Since when do you think Hannah has that much power? | 你什么时候觉得汉娜会有那么大的权力 |
[16:34] | I don’t. | 她没有 |
[16:35] | Vivian does. | 薇薇安有 |
[16:36] | Vivian-the-junkie is someone we trust now? | 我们现在还能信任瘾君子薇薇安了 |
[16:38] | It makes sense. | 这合乎情理 |
[16:39] | Okay, I know Hannah thinks you killed her brother. | 好吧 我知道汉娜认为是你杀了她弟弟 |
[16:42] | No, she thinks I killed her lover. | 不 她是认为我杀了她爱人 |
[16:47] | Okay. Is this… | 好吧 这话… |
[16:48] | Are you drunk right now? | 你是喝醉了吗 |
[16:49] | Tegan, if I were my attorney, | 泰根 如果我是我自己的律师 |
[16:51] | I would hang up this phone and call my investigator | 我就会挂断电话 然后打给我的调查员 |
[16:53] | because I know how good this would be for the trial. | 因为我知道这对庭审大有帮助 |
[16:57] | – You’re right. – Yeah. | -你说得没错 -当然 |
[17:12] | You didn’t eat your breakfast. | 你没吃早饭 |
[17:16] | I want to speak with Connor. | 我想和康纳尔谈谈 |
[17:18] | No. | 不行 |
[17:19] | But I’m here if you want to talk about the deal. | 但你要是想商量协议的事 请尽管说 |
[17:23] | Are you dirty? | 你是黑警吗 |
[17:25] | Because this deal is full of lies. | 因为这协议里全都是谎话 |
[17:29] | – Lies? – You know exactly what I’m talking about. | -谎话 -你知道我的意思 |
[17:32] | And, yes, I agreed to tell one lie. | 没错 我是答应了说一次谎 |
[17:35] | No one has ever asked you to lie. | 没人让你撒谎 |
[17:37] | You’re asking me to commit perjury times ten. | 你这是让我作各种伪证 |
[17:43] | Take more time to think. | 你再好好想想 |
[17:48] | Can I have my phone? | 能把手机给我吗 |
[17:51] | I haven’t called my lawyer yet | 我还没打给我律师 |
[17:53] | because I thought we could fix this in good faith. | 是因为我以为我们能真心实意地解决这件事 |
[17:57] | I’ll call her myself. | 我帮你打给她 |
[18:08] | Just give me one good reason why you can’t leave. | 就给我一个你不能走的理由 |
[18:12] | You think the FBI can’t find me in Chicago? | 你觉得联调局在芝加哥找不到我 |
[18:15] | Of course they can. | 他们当然能 |
[18:15] | I just — I would be there to protect you. | 我…我会在那里保护你 |
[18:17] | From the Feds? | 躲着联调局的人吗 |
[18:19] | You came here to find out what happened to Sam. | 你来这是想知道山姆发生了什么事 |
[18:23] | But guess what. | 但你猜怎么着 |
[18:25] | We might never know, baby. | 我们可能永远都无从得知了 宝贝 |
[18:27] | And if there’s any wisdom I’ve gained in my messy life, | 如果非要说我从我这糟糕的人生中学到了什么 |
[18:32] | especially from your father, | 尤其是从你父亲那里 |
[18:36] | it’s that you have to let go of the past. | 那就是你必须得放下过去 |
[18:46] | Is this more about me? | 是我的原因吗 |
[18:49] | Because I was such a bad mother? | 因为我是个很不称职的母亲 |
[18:52] | You weren’t a bad mother. | 你很称职 |
[18:54] | I was an addict, baby. | 我以前有毒瘾 亲爱的 |
[18:56] | My sickness hurt you. | 我的病给你带来了伤害 |
[18:58] | But I’m here now. | 但我现在陪着你 |
[19:00] | And I will dive in front of any bullet headed your way. | 而且我会挺身挡住任何冲向你的危险 |
[19:03] | I just need you to give me that chance. | 我只需要你给我这个机会 |
[19:07] | You ever think about what would’ve happened if — | 你有没有想过 如果山姆留在了你身边 |
[19:11] | if Sam would’ve stayed with you? | 我们的生活又会是什么样 |
[19:15] | Where the three of us would be? | 我们仨现在会在哪儿 |
[19:17] | Honestly, I think we’re both lucky he left. | 说实话 他能离开也是我们的幸运 |
[19:21] | There’s just some people you can’t save. | 有的人是救不了的 |
[19:25] | But you’re not him, baby. | 但你不是他 亲爱的 |
[19:35] | – Hello? – This Vivian? | -喂 -是薇薇安吗 |
[19:38] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[19:39] | Were you with Sam this weekend? | 你这周末和山姆在一起吗 |
[19:42] | If you ever talk to him again, | 如果你再和他说一句话 |
[19:45] | I’m coming for you and your kid. | 我就会找你和你孩子的麻烦 |
[19:52] | Is this Frank? | 是弗兰克吗 |
[19:59] | Who was that? | 和谁打电话呢 |
[20:01] | Some bookie. | 一个赌注经纪人 |
[20:03] | My dad’s underwater, | 我爸的负债溢出了 |
[20:04] | so I had to put the fear of God in him. | 我只能去给他敲敲警钟 |
[20:05] | So that has nothing to do with that conversation | 刚刚的电话与昨晚你和山姆的对话 |
[20:08] | between you and Sam last night? | 没有任何关系 对吗 |
[20:10] | Me and Sam got our own relationship, | 我和山姆之间也有我们自己的关系 |
[20:12] | just like the two of you. | 就像你们俩一样 |
[20:14] | So that was therapy? | 那也是一种治疗 |
[20:16] | Our version. | 我们自己的疗法 |
[20:18] | Speaking of my messed-up family, | 说到乱成一锅粥的家人 |
[20:21] | you want to meet ’em Wednesday? | 你想在周三见见他们吗 |
[20:23] | It’s ziti night. They’re dying to meet you. | 通心粉之夜 他们很想见你 |
[20:45] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[20:50] | You knew about this?! | 你早就知道了 |
[20:51] | I was suspicious, but now you got confirmation. | 我之前有点怀疑 现在你证实了 |
[20:53] | And you’re not disturbed? | 而你一点都没感到不安 |
[20:55] | They’re two twenty-somethings locked in this house all day. | 他们是两个整天闷在屋里的二十来岁年轻人 |
[20:57] | Bonnie is not your typical 20-something. | 邦尼可不是普通的二十岁女孩 |
[20:59] | She’s lonely, Sam, | 她很寂寞 山姆 |
[21:00] | and Frank is good-looking. | 弗兰克也很帅 |
[21:01] | He’s an ex-con. | 他犯过罪 |
[21:02] | Who you encouraged me to get out of jail. | 是你让我帮他出狱的 |
[21:05] | Who knows, Bonnie may be good for him. | 谁知道呢 说不定和邦尼在一起对他是好事 |
[21:06] | No, he’s not good for her, is more my concern. | 但对邦尼不是好事 这才是我担心的 |
[21:08] | – How do you know? – Are you kidding? | -你怎么知道 -你开什么玩笑 |
[21:10] | She’s an abuse survivor, yeah, but that doesn’t mean | 她经历过虐待 没错 但这也不能说明 |
[21:12] | that she can’t mess around with a guy every now and then. | 她以后不能和其他男人在一起了 |
[21:14] | She knows herself that Frank is not right for her. | 她心里知道 弗兰克不适合她 |
[21:16] | Well, who’s right for her beside you? | 除了你还有谁适合她 |
[21:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:21] | This isn’t you being jealous? | 难道你不是吃醋了吗 |
[21:25] | We’re talking about Bonnie. | 我们在说邦尼的事 |
[21:27] | One bad experience could set her back decades. | 一次可怕的经历 会给她带来几十年的阴影 |
[21:29] | Is that what your books say? | 这就是你的理论吗 |
[21:31] | Which means that you know more than someone | 这说明你比经历过邦尼受到的虐待的人 |
[21:32] | who’s actually experienced what Bonnie has gone through? | 还要了解得更多 是吗 |
[21:34] | I have personal experience with this, too, Annie. | 我也有过亲身经历 安娜 |
[21:36] | Your parents left you and Hannah alone in a big house | 你父母把你和汉娜留在了一间大房子里 |
[21:39] | because they didn’t like having kids. | 因为他们不喜欢养小孩 |
[21:40] | That’s not rape. | 这和强奸是两码事 |
[21:47] | Look. | 听着 |
[21:49] | All I’m saying is that Bonnie deserves love, too. | 我的意思是 邦尼也值得被爱 |
[21:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:57] | But love and abuse often feel like the same thing. | 但爱和虐待的感觉 经常是相同的 |
[21:59] | And these two together… | 他们两个人在一起 |
[22:04] | it’s not okay. | 准没好事 |
[22:24] | Can you sit your ass down? | 你能坐下吗 |
[22:25] | Know what would help me not spin out? | 知道怎么做才能让我冷静下来吗 |
[22:27] | – If you let me get rid of Xavier’s body. – Do nothing. | -如果你让我处理掉沙维尔的尸体 -什么也别做 |
[22:30] | And stop leaving your blood everywhere. | 别把血迹弄得到处都是 |
[22:34] | So, maybe Vivian’s not crazy. | 也许薇薇安没有疯 |
[22:36] | Lou dug up Hannah’s phone records. | 卢彻查了汉娜的电话记录 |
[22:38] | They place her in Philly on four occasions in the past year, | 他们确定她去年去了四次费城 |
[22:41] | some near the FBI building. | 有的地方离联调局大楼很近 |
[22:42] | This isn’t enough. | 这还不够 |
[22:43] | It proves she’s probably hounding the FBI to come after you. | 这证明她可能在诱导联调局追查你 |
[22:46] | We need proof of her and Sam. | 我们需要她和山姆的证据 |
[22:48] | And how the hell do we get that? | 这怎么找 |
[22:50] | What about my Aunt Bev? | 我的姑妈贝芙呢 |
[22:52] | Your Aunt Bev knows my sister Hannah from high school. | 你姑妈贝芙和我姐姐汉娜高中就认识 |
[22:55] | I could go talk to her. | 我可以去和她谈谈 |
[22:56] | And ask her if Hannah confessed to incest? | 问她汉娜有没有承认乱伦 |
[23:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:01] | I’ll go back to Lou, see what else he can dig up. | 我再去和卢联系一下 看看他能不能查到别的线索 |
[23:07] | At least let me go talk to Nate. | 至少让我去和内特谈谈 |
[23:09] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[23:22] | 司机 邦尼·温特波顿 车辆 日产奇骏 年份 2017 事故时间 晚上9:02 | |
[23:25] | I can’t stop! Oh, my God! | 我停不下来了 天哪 |
[23:28] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[23:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:36] | It’s Lahey. | 我是勒西 |
[23:37] | Yeah, I need to get some traffic-cam footage from you. | 我需要一些交通监控录像 |
[23:39] | 事故地点 21号街和泉街交界处 | |
[23:40] | Corner of 21st and Spring. | 21号街和泉街交界处 |
[23:43] | I’ll call you back. | 晚点回你电话 |
[23:50] | Frank said you had a plan. | 弗兰克说你有计划 |
[24:05] | We can put a deadline on this, Connor. | 我们可以定个期限 康纳尔 |
[24:07] | Would that help you make a decision? | 会不会有助于你做决定 |
[24:11] | Me not talking isn’t a strategy. | 我保持沉默并不是个策略 |
[24:14] | I just don’t care anymore. | 我只是不在乎了 |
[24:16] | Well, here’s what I can do to make you care. | 我可以这么做让你在乎 |
[24:18] | Since you’re unhappy with your current deal, | 既然你对现在的协议不满意 |
[24:20] | we can add your husband as a co-defendant. | 我们可以添加你的丈夫作为共同被告人 |
[24:25] | Computer trespass and hacking, | 非法入侵计算机 |
[24:26] | cyber fraud, breach of privacy, | 网络诈骗 侵犯隐私 |
[24:29] | forgery, criminal mischief, | 伪造证件 犯罪行为 |
[24:33] | destruction of evidence. | 销毁证据 |
[24:36] | I might go to prison, | 我可能会进监狱 |
[24:39] | but the whole time I’m in there, | 但坐牢的时间里 |
[24:44] | I’m gonna work to expose you | 我会揭露你 |
[24:45] | as the corrupt agent who disgraced the FBI. | 是让联调局蒙羞的腐败探员 |
[24:49] | This isn’t who you are. | 你不是这样的人 |
[24:51] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我从你的眼神中能看出来 |
[24:54] | And what can you see? | 你能看出什么 |
[24:56] | I think you may hate the idea of letting Annalise win. | 我觉得你不想让安娜丽丝赢 |
[24:59] | This ain’t got nothing to do with beating Annalise. | 这和打败安娜丽丝没有关系 |
[25:02] | It’s about beating the Governor. | 而是要打败州长 |
[25:03] | Taking out Xavier — just the start. | 除掉沙维尔只是个开始 |
[25:09] | You want to be Frank. | 你想成为弗兰克 |
[25:11] | You’re not. | 但你不是 |
[25:13] | You’re just destroying yourself. | 你只是在毁掉自己 |
[25:26] | Nate, it’s starting to feel like I’m working for you. | 内特 我开始感觉我在为你工作 |
[25:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:31] | Traffic-cam photo from the night | 邦尼·温特波顿出车祸 |
[25:32] | of Bonnie Winterbottom’s car accident. | 那晚交通摄像头的照片 |
[25:34] | That photo puts Pollock two blocks away, | 照片证明当时波洛克离她 |
[25:37] | exact same time. | 只有两个街区远 |
[25:40] | Winterbottom’s part of our investigation. | 温特波顿是我们调查的一部分 |
[25:42] | It’s Pollock’s job to tail her sometimes. | 波洛克的工作就是要时常跟踪她 |
[25:44] | – The brakes went out. – According to Winterbottom, | -刹车失灵了 -是温特波顿自己说的 |
[25:46] | somebody we both know has a history of suicide ideation. | 而我们都知道她有过自杀的想法 |
[25:49] | Or you got a corrupt agent working for the Castillos. | 或者你有个腐败探员为卡斯蒂洛效力 |
[25:53] | You in on it, too? | 你也参与了吗 |
[25:58] | Not everybody here wanted me to offer you | 这里不是所有人都想让我为你提供 |
[25:59] | an immunity deal, Nate. | 豁免协议 内特 |
[26:01] | You want to change your mind? | 你想改变主意吗 |
[26:02] | Do you? | 那你呢 |
[26:03] | Because you were at the same wedding as D.A. Miller | 因为在米勒检察官被杀当晚 |
[26:05] | the night he was murdered. | 你也在那个婚礼上 |
[26:07] | Circumstantial evidence. | 这是间接证据 |
[26:09] | I’ve convicted people with less. | 我靠更少的证据给人定过罪 |
[26:10] | Not people you need to testify against Annalise Keating. | 不是你需要他们指证安娜丽丝·基廷的人 |
[26:13] | Now, if you’re as clean as you claim, | 如果你如你所说的那样清白 |
[26:16] | look into Pollock. | 那就去调查波洛克吧 |
[26:19] | Or who knows what I’ll say on the stand. | 否则谁知道我会在证人席上说什么 |
[26:29] | Nate come to his senses? | 内特恢复理智了吗 |
[26:31] | He thinks he knows better. | 他认为他有更好的计划 |
[26:33] | Like all the idiot men in our lives. | 和我们身边其他愚蠢的男人一样 |
[26:44] | Why are we down here? | 叫我来这干什么 |
[26:46] | You and Bonnie are over. | 你和邦尼该结束了 |
[26:51] | Well, that’s not for you to decide. | 那不是你能决定的 |
[26:53] | Her father raped her, Frank. | 她父亲强奸了她 弗兰克 |
[26:58] | Started when she was 5 — he’d record it, sell it. | 从她五岁开始 他录了像并且售卖 |
[27:02] | Her mom knew. | 她妈妈知道 |
[27:03] | They took money from people, sold her. | 他们从别人身上赚钱 出卖她 |
[27:08] | Well, you like her, sure, | 你喜欢她 这是当然 |
[27:11] | but do you really have what it takes | 但你真的有能力 |
[27:15] | to be there for her? | 一直陪伴她吗 |
[27:16] | Now, not for a few months, a year, but for a life. | 不只是几个月 一年 而是一辈子 |
[27:24] | Because you know yourself, | 因为你了解你自己 |
[27:28] | what kind of guy you are, the real you… | 知道真实的你是什么样的人 |
[27:32] | and you’ll destroy her. | 你会毁了她的 |
[27:44] | You leaving already? | 你要走了 |
[27:48] | I’m not feeling so hot. | 我感觉不太好 |
[27:50] | Do you have a fever? | 你发烧了吗 |
[27:55] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[27:56] | Them finding out, it — | 他们知道了我们的事 |
[27:59] | it makes things too complicated. | 让事情变得太复杂 |
[28:05] | If that’s what this is about, | 如果是这么回事 |
[28:09] | I don’t have to keep interning here. | 我可以不用继续在这实习 |
[28:13] | I’m not a serious guy, Bon. You know that. | 我不是个正经人 邦 你知道的 |
[28:17] | And I’d probably eventually cheat, so… | 我最后可能会出轨 所以 |
[28:22] | You’ll find someone better. I know it. | 你会找到更好的人的 我相信 |
[28:33] | 全心全意 寄养及领养 | |
[28:46] | Come in. | 请进 |
[28:52] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[28:54] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[28:58] | I’m so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[28:59] | No. | 不 |
[29:09] | It’s why I didn’t tell you, | 所以我没有告诉你 |
[29:12] | ’cause I knew this would happen. | 因为我知道这会发生 |
[29:15] | No. | 不 |
[29:16] | You’re not stupid. You’re brave. | 你不傻 你很勇敢 |
[29:22] | The girl I first met would’ve never even let herself | 我认识的那个女孩绝对不会让自己 |
[29:24] | think about a relationship or love. | 考虑一段感情或爱情 |
[29:28] | ‘Cause that’s the hardest part, | 因为这是最艰难的部分 |
[29:31] | believing you deserve it. | 相信自己值得这些 |
[29:36] | But you deserve more than anyone, Bonnie. | 但你比任何人都值得 邦尼 |
[29:41] | And leave Frank’s dumbass to me. | 把弗兰克那个笨蛋留给我处置吧 |
[29:44] | I’ll teach him. | 我来教训他 |
[29:55] | Tell Lou that I said to do whatever he can | 告诉卢我让他尽一切办法 |
[29:58] | to get his hands on the yearbooks, | 拿到年鉴 |
[29:59] | doctor records, whatever. | 医生记录 任何东西 |
[30:04] | They found nothing. | 他们什么都没找到 |
[30:08] | Did Sam say anything to you in your sessions? | 山姆跟你说过什么吗 |
[30:11] | No. | 没有 |
[30:12] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[30:14] | Look, I know how much you want to believe Vivian, | 听着 我知道你很想相信薇薇安 |
[30:20] | but there’s a really good chance none of this is true. | 但很有可能这一切都不是真的 |
[30:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:26] | Problem is I believe her. | 但我确实相信她 |
[30:32] | He was so good with us. | 他是那么会跟我们相处 |
[30:36] | That’s because he was us. | 因为他曾经就是我们 |
[30:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:55] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[30:58] | You tell Frank to break up with Bonnie? | 是你让弗兰克和邦尼分手的吗 |
[31:04] | No. | 不是 |
[31:07] | But I’m not gonna pretend to be upset. | 但我也不打算假装我很伤心 |
[31:15] | Bonnie… | 邦尼 |
[31:17] | Bonnie will be okay. | 邦尼会没事的 |
[31:19] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[31:24] | I’ll get us a refill. | 我去再倒一杯 |
[31:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:34] | They’re his ashes. | 他的骨灰 |
[31:37] | I thought we could spread them at my parents’ gravesite. | 我想着可以把它洒在我父母的坟前 |
[31:41] | Just the two of us. Or… | 就我们两个 或者 |
[31:44] | a minister if you want. | 找个牧师 如果你想的话 |
[31:51] | I don’t want any part of it. | 我不想掺和 |
[31:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:00] | Because every time you bring him up, | 因为你每次提起他 |
[32:03] | I can feel you blaming me. | 我都能感觉到你是在怪我 |
[32:04] | You didn’t do this! | 不怪你 |
[32:05] | How many times can I tell you that? | 我得说多少次才行 |
[32:07] | You don’t mean it! | 但那不是你的真心话 |
[32:08] | I can feel you avoiding me. | 我能感觉到你在躲着我 |
[32:10] | You can’t even stand to be alone with me. | 你都没办法和我单独待一会 |
[32:11] | You blame me for asking you to have a baby in the first place. | 是你怪我想要个孩子 |
[32:13] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[32:14] | Okay, so it’s my fault | 好吧 所以 |
[32:15] | that we’re buried under this grief, okay? | 这些悲伤都是我的错 好了吗 |
[32:17] | That way, you don’t have to feel anything. | 这样你就不用愧疚了 |
[32:18] | I’m in constant pain. That’s all I feel. | 我一直都很痛苦 我只剩痛苦了 |
[32:19] | You’re not the only one in pain, though, Annie! | 不是只有你痛苦 安娜 |
[32:21] | Our son died, I am his father, | 我们的儿子死了 我是他父亲 |
[32:23] | and I failed to protect him. | 可我没能保护好他 |
[32:25] | Me. | 是我 |
[32:26] | And I… | 而我 |
[32:29] | You what? | 你怎么了 |
[32:32] | You want a hug? | 你要抱抱吗 |
[32:34] | You want Mammy to hold you, | 要妈妈抱抱你 |
[32:35] | tell you everything’s gonna be okay? | 告诉你一切都会好起来 |
[32:36] | I want my wife to do that! | 我想要我的妻子安慰我 |
[32:38] | Well, I’m too tired holding myself! | 我连自己都安慰不了 |
[32:42] | I’m alone here trying to inch my way back to life, | 我孤零零一个人 想回到以前的生活 |
[32:45] | and — and you keep running off to cry to your sister. | 而你 你只会去找你姐姐 |
[32:47] | – So I’m the villain now. – No, I — that’s not what I mean. | -所以错的是我了 -不 我不是这个意思 |
[32:49] | – Because you’re perfect, as always. – No, I’m a mess. | -你就那么完美是吗 -我一团糟 |
[32:51] | And, apparently, that’s why you fell in love with me, | 而这本来是你爱上我的原因 |
[32:53] | – and now you can’t handle it. – Because I’m not perfect either! | -可现在你受不了了 -因为我也不完美 |
[32:55] | Well, I don’t want you to be perfect. | 我没想要你完美 |
[32:56] | I want you to be honest. | 我只想要你诚实 |
[33:02] | And what if there are things that you don’t want to know? | 要是有些事你并不想知道呢 |
[33:05] | What then? | 怎么办 |
[33:07] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[33:07] | You say that now, but what if — | 现在你是这么说 但要是 |
[33:09] | what if there are things that you can’t accept, Annie? | 要是说出来你无法接受怎么办 安娜 |
[33:12] | Like what? Huh? You hate me? | 比如呢 你讨厌我 |
[33:14] | – Stop. – What else could there be, huh? | -够了 -还有什么不能说的 |
[33:16] | You’re not attracted to me anymore? | 你不再爱我了 |
[33:17] | I’m ruined for you, I’m — | 我无法吸引你了 |
[33:18] | I’m the one who’s ruined, okay? | 我才无法吸引你 |
[33:21] | – I’m broken. – We’re all broken, Sam. | -我内心已经残破了 -我们都残破了 山姆 |
[33:23] | I’m broken in ways you can’t fix. | 你已经无法治愈我了 |
[33:25] | – I am, too. – And now it… | -我也是 -现在 |
[33:29] | It feels too late for me, Annie, I mean it. | 我知道我没救了 安娜 我认真的 |
[33:34] | Well, if it’s too late for you, then it’s too late for me, too. | 如果你没救了 那我也没救了 |
[33:38] | Because all I want to do is give up. | 因为我现在只想放弃 |
[33:42] | Die. | 去死 |
[33:45] | I’m fighting to get back the life we had, Sam. | 我在努力找回我们曾经的生活 山姆 |
[33:48] | I… | 我… |
[33:52] | I can’t do it alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
[33:58] | Or do you not love me anymore? | 还是说你已经不爱我了 |
[34:06] | All I want to do is love you. | 我只想好好爱你而已 |
[34:16] | Why did we love him? | 我们为什么爱他 |
[34:18] | Because he understood us. | 因为他理解我们 |
[34:21] | It was his gift… | 他有那个天赋 |
[34:24] | getting us to see that we were just children, | 让我们觉得自己只是孩子 |
[34:26] | that we weren’t to blame. | 觉得不怪我们 |
[34:30] | But it was his trauma, too. | 但他也受了伤 |
[34:33] | Hannah was older, he might’ve been a boy. | 汉娜比他大 他当时可能只是孩子 |
[34:37] | But there was no one to tell him that. | 但当时没人这么去告诉他 |
[34:41] | He could heal others, but he couldn’t heal himself. | 他能治愈别人 却无法治愈自己 |
[35:35] | None of this makes what he did okay. | 这些也不代表他做的是对的 |
[35:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:48] | But it makes me see him. | 但这让我看清了他 |
[35:54] | And I don’t know what to do with that. | 可我不知道该怎么办 |
[36:08] | What’s going on in that head? | 想什么呢 |
[36:13] | I’m leaving here knowing less than when I came. | 我比来的时候知道的更少了 |
[36:16] | Not true. | 不是的 |
[36:17] | You know yourself better. | 你更了解自己了 |
[36:22] | Do i? | 是么 |
[36:25] | What I know about you… | 根据我对你的了解 |
[36:27] | is that you are loyal | 你是一个忠诚 |
[36:32] | and good and strong, | 善良 坚强的人 |
[36:34] | to the point that you stuck with me | 尽管我根本不值得你这么对我 |
[36:35] | even when I didn’t deserve it. | 你依然陪着我 |
[36:37] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[36:40] | No, thank you. | 不 是谢谢你 |
[36:43] | Do you think I would be this loyal or strong or good | 如果我们没有一起走过这么多风雨 |
[36:49] | if it wasn’t for all the hardship that we went through? | 你觉得我会这么忠诚 善良和坚强吗 |
[36:59] | You made me me. | 是你造就了我 |
[37:01] | Not him. | 而不是他 |
[37:12] | You find something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[37:14] | Sure. Just not what you want. | 当然了 不过不是你想要的 |
[37:17] | Hannah’s school records and yearbooks. | 汉娜的学校档案和年鉴 |
[37:19] | Lou even talked to some of her friends from field hockey. | 卢还找了她曲棍球队里的朋友 |
[37:21] | All any of it proves is that she was | 这些都只能证明 |
[37:23] | an ambitious, normal, seemingly boring young woman. | 她只是一个有点野心 普通到有点无聊的年轻人 |
[37:28] | – What’s this? – Her report card — | -这是什么 -她的签到表 |
[37:30] | I mean, why did she miss 83 days of school in her senior year? | 她高三为什么缺了83天的课 |
[37:33] | Mono. Doctor’s records verify it. | 单核细胞增多症 病历也佐证了 |
[37:37] | Unless they were lying. | 除非医生撒谎 |
[37:38] | Lying about what? | 撒什么谎 |
[37:41] | Another reason to miss that much school is if you’re — | 缺席这么多天还有一个原因 如果你… |
[37:45] | if you’re pregnant. | 如果你怀孕了 |
[37:57] | You don’t know how hard it was for me to not call your father. | 我真是好不容易才忍住没给你爸打电话 |
[38:01] | – I would’ve killed you. – No, I know. | -那我肯定会杀了你 -我知道 |
[38:02] | I just thought the only reason you’d be held so long | 我只是觉得你被关押这么久 |
[38:05] | is if you were being interrogated or tortured — | 肯定是遭到了什么逼供或折磨 |
[38:06] | We were being tortured. Just not physically. | 我们是被折磨了 不过不是身体上的 |
[38:10] | True. But you both got to keep your original deals. | 没错 但是你们都保住了原始协议 |
[38:13] | That just shows how tough you both are. | 这说明你们俩都很坚强 |
[38:16] | Then why do I feel like ass? | 那我为什么感觉很糟糕 |
[38:18] | Seriously. | 没错 |
[38:19] | I’m going to bed. | 我要上床去了 |
[38:26] | I’m proud of us. | 我为我们自豪 |
[38:28] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[38:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:46] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[38:48] | About? | 什么谎 |
[38:51] | I signed a new deal. | 我签了一个新的协议 |
[38:55] | Yeah. Okay. Thanks, Lou. | 好吧 谢谢你 卢 |
[38:58] | Nothing ties Hannah to any local maternity wards | 那段时间当地医院和妇产诊所 |
[39:00] | or hospitals at the time. | 都没有汉娜的记录 |
[39:02] | – Birth certificates? – Nothing. | -出生证明呢 -没有 |
[39:05] | Unless we’re looking at the wrong month. | 除非月份错了 |
[39:07] | She was back in school March 5th. | 她是3月5日回到学校的 |
[39:10] | So she must’ve had the baby in February. | 所以肯定是在2月生下了孩子 |
[39:12] | Or March, and then she went right back. | 或者3月 然后就回去上学了 |
[39:26] | Who was born in March, Annalise? | 谁出生在三月 安娜丽丝 |
[39:45] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[39:55] | What if Sam wasn’t the bad guy this whole time? | 如果一直以来 山姆其实不是坏人呢 |
[40:00] | Of course he was. | 他当然是了 |
[40:02] | If any of this is true, with Hannah… | 如果他和汉娜的事是真的… |
[40:08] | …he was abused. | 他遭到了虐待 |
[40:11] | No. He abused us. | 不 是他虐待了我们 |
[40:15] | He made me break up with you. | 他逼我和你分手 |
[40:17] | So think about how much time he stole from us. | 你想想他夺走了我们多少的时间 |
[40:22] | I’ll never forgive him for that. | 我永远不会原谅他 |
[40:39] | This is my client’s written authorization — | 这是我当事人的书面授权 |
[40:41] | it states she wants this sample tested | 上面写着她希望检测这个样本 |
[40:42] | against her husband, Sam Keating, deceased. | 与她死去的丈夫 山姆·基廷的关系 |
[40:45] | Mr. Keating’s DNA is on file | 基廷先生的DNA |
[40:46] | from the Lila Stangard murder investigation. | 存在莱拉·斯坦格谋杀调查中 |
[40:49] | I’ll need this on a rush. | 我要加急 |
[40:50] | Okay, but we are beyond backed up. | 好的 但是我们现在人手严重不足 |
[40:56] | Would two grand help? | 两千元够帮助你们了吗 |
[40:59] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[41:07] | I have to apologize. | 我要道歉 |
[41:09] | About? | 关于什么 |
[41:11] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[41:14] | Pollock’s been in direct contact | 波洛克一直和卡斯蒂洛 |
[41:16] | with the Castillos for nearly a year. | 保持联络将近一年 |
[41:18] | Which means you clearly have insight into things I don’t. | 也就是说你肯定知道我不知道的事 |
[41:23] | So, you want to come down here and tell me | 所以 你愿意过来告诉我 |
[41:24] | what else I don’t know? | 我还有什么不知道的吗 |
[41:26] | I’ve told you everything I know. | 我已经把我知道的一切都告诉你了 |
[41:28] | You gotta do the rest of the work yourself. | 接下来的工作只能靠你自己了 |
[41:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:52] | I have proof that Hannah and Sam slept together. | 我有证据证明汉娜和山姆发生过关系 |
[41:56] | What is it? | 什么证据 |
[41:57] | A child. | 有一个孩子 |
[41:59] | I ran a DNA test against Sam, and the sample was a match. | 我把一个样本和山姆的DNA比对后发现吻合 |
[42:04] | A match for who? | 谁的样本 |
[42:05] | Who was born in March, Annalise? | 谁出生在三月 安娜丽丝 |
[42:08] | Tell me who! | 告诉我是谁 |
[42:12] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[42:17] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |