时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Testify against Birkhead in court. | 在法庭上指证博克海德 |
[00:05] | Everything I’ve said on the stand here has been a lie. | 我在证人席上说的一切都是谎话 |
[00:08] | I negotiated a new deal. | 我争取了一个新的协议 |
[00:09] | – What do you want? – Hannah agrees | -你想怎样 -汉娜同意 |
[00:11] | to be a witness for Annalise at the trial. | 为安娜丽丝出庭作证 |
[00:12] | Hannah… she and Sam had a baby. | 汉娜 她和山姆有一个孩子 |
[00:15] | A boy. | 是个男孩 |
[00:16] | I just got off the phone with Floyd. | 我刚刚和弗洛伊德通完电话 |
[00:17] | Birkhead did it. | 是博克海德干的 |
[00:19] | Or Frank. | 或者弗兰克 |
[00:25] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:28] | Request backup! All units! | 请求支援 所有单位 |
[00:32] | What’s going on, Celestine? | 怎么回事 塞拉斯丁 |
[00:33] | We don’t know yet, Mama. | 不知道 妈妈 |
[00:34] | Anna Mae’s out there with those reporters! | 安娜·梅正在外面接受采访 |
[00:37] | Where’s — Where’s my baby?! | 我的 我女儿在哪 |
[00:39] | – Hey! Please tell me! – No. | -求你告诉我 -不 |
[00:41] | Is she hurt?! | 她受伤了吗 |
[00:47] | I begged you not to tell Frank. | 我求过你不能告诉弗兰克 |
[00:49] | Or do you just love kicking me when I’m down? | 还是说你就是喜欢落井下石 |
[00:50] | Annalise, this was the Governor. | 安娜丽丝 这是州长干的 |
[00:51] | She heard Hannah was about to name her in court — | 她发现汉娜会在法庭上指证她 |
[00:53] | And now Hannah can’t do that, can she? | 现在汉娜想指证也指证不了了 不是吗 |
[00:55] | I’m just trying to reason our way through this. | 我只是想理智一点看待这事 |
[00:56] | We’re dealing with animals here. | 我们面对的可是禽兽 |
[00:57] | Reason means nothing to them. | 他们才不在乎理智 |
[00:59] | You can still win this. | 你还是能赢的 |
[01:00] | Not if I can’t prove conspiracy. | 想赢就得证明有阴谋存在 |
[01:01] | So we’ll work on that. | 那我们就想办法 |
[01:02] | Or I just jump off this balcony and join Hannah in Hell. | 或者我干脆从这里跳下去和汉娜地狱相见 |
[01:08] | You gotta find Frank. | 你得找到弗兰克 |
[01:12] | Police think suicide. | 警方认为是自杀 |
[01:14] | Listen, I have to get all her files at the office. | 听着 我得去办公室找到她的全部资料 |
[01:17] | Yeah, okay. Yeah. Love you, too. | 好 知道了 我也爱你 |
[01:22] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[01:24] | I just want to talk. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[01:26] | About? | 谈什么 |
[01:28] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[01:40] | Is Frank here? | 弗兰克在吗 |
[01:42] | No. | 不在 |
[01:49] | Bonnie, Christopher’s asleep. | 邦尼 克里斯托弗睡觉呢 |
[01:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:58] | I just screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[02:06] | You know, I always hoped you two would end up together. | 知道吗 我一直希望你们俩能在一起 |
[02:12] | So you don’t hate yourself so much for abandoning him? | 那样你就不会因为抛弃他而那么恨自己了 |
[02:17] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[02:22] | I never wanted to need him. | 我从没想过要需要他 |
[02:25] | ‘Cause I don’t know if he can take it. | 因为我不知道他是否能承受 |
[02:27] | He says he can…but… | 他说他可以 但是 |
[02:34] | If anyone can make him happy, it’s gonna be you. | 如果说有谁能让他幸福 那只有你了 |
[02:39] | You’re the one who kept us together, Bonnie. | 把我们维系起来的人是你 邦尼 |
[02:43] | We pretended like it was Annalise, | 我们假装是安娜丽丝 |
[02:44] | but it was always you who kept us safe. | 但是一直以来保护我们周全的都是你 |
[02:49] | I just wanted a family. | 我只是想要一个家庭 |
[02:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:59] | Mr. Castillo, during the times | 卡斯蒂洛先生 你在 |
[03:00] | that you were speaking with your daughter, Laurel, | 还和你女儿劳拉有联系的时候 |
[03:02] | how would you categorize your relationship with her? | 你和她之前的关系是什么样的 |
[03:06] | Troubled. | 有很大的问题 |
[03:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:08] | Did you ever catch your daughter lying to you? | 你女儿有没有对你撒过谎 |
[03:10] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[03:11] | When she was 14, she lied about using cocaine — | 她14岁时 曾对吸毒而撒谎 |
[03:14] | Behavior while a minor | 未成年人时期的行为 |
[03:16] | is improper character evidence, Judge. | 不可作为品格证据 法官阁下 |
[03:17] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[03:19] | Let’s, um, move on to Governor Birkhead. | 我们谈谈博克海德州长吧 |
[03:23] | Mr. Castillo, have you ever met | 卡斯蒂洛先生 你是否认识州长 |
[03:25] | – or spoken with the Governor? – No. | -或曾跟她说过话 -没有 |
[03:27] | Have you ever contacted the Governor | 你是否曾联系过州长 |
[03:29] | or anyone associated with her | 或者跟她有关的人 |
[03:30] | to enact ill will against Ms. Keating? | 企图对基廷女士不利 |
[03:33] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[03:35] | And do you believe any of the allegations that say | 你相信这些所谓州长 |
[03:37] | the Governor was involved in your son Xavier’s death? | 和你儿子沙维尔的死有关的指控吗 |
[03:43] | – No. – Why? | -不信 -为什么 |
[03:45] | I’ve made a lot of money in my life — | 我这辈子赚了很多钱 |
[03:47] | enemies, too — | 也树了很多敌 |
[03:48] | so I can think of a long list of people | 我能想出一大帮人 |
[03:50] | who would have wanted to see my son dead. | 可能希望我儿子死 |
[03:52] | Mr. Castillo, one of the theories Ms. Keating has put forth | 卡斯蒂洛先生 基廷女士提出的猜想 |
[03:56] | is that the FBI is part of this conspiracy against her. | 包括联调局也参与了针对她的合谋 |
[04:00] | Have you been in contact with the FBI about this? | 你为此事联系过联调局吗 |
[04:02] | No. The FBI’s who put me in jail | 没有 正是联调局 |
[04:04] | based on misinformation from an informant. | 因为线人提供的错误信息把我关进了监狱 |
[04:08] | – That’s her sitting right behind Ms. Keating. – Objection! | -就是坐在基廷女士后面的人 -反对 |
[04:11] | Those two women are conspiring against me. | 这两个女人合谋针对我 |
[04:13] | I’m censuring the witness. | 惩戒证人 |
[04:14] | Jury, disregard the last part of his testimony. | 陪审团 忽视他最后的证词 |
[04:17] | Mr. Lennox, meet me in my chambers. | 伦诺克斯先生 来我办公室 |
[04:20] | Adjourned. | 休庭 |
[04:23] | He’s a sociopath. | 他是反社会者 |
[04:25] | The Governor probably bribed him with a pardon. | 州长多半用赦免收买了他 |
[04:27] | Or your dad didn’t want to be the next one killed. | 或者你爸不希望下一个死的是他 |
[04:29] | Well, he is gonna be now. | 他马上就要死了 |
[04:30] | I just have to figure out how. | 等我想个办法 |
[04:31] | Don’t you see the irony here? | 你们不觉得讽刺吗 |
[04:33] | Laurel’s mad at her father because he lied on the stand, | 劳拉因为她爸做伪证不爽她爸 |
[04:35] | and we all did the same thing. | 而我们都做了同样的事 |
[04:36] | Connor, don’t do this again. | 康纳 别再这样了 |
[04:37] | Do what? | 怎样 |
[04:38] | Maybe one of us needs to tell the truth. | 或许我们得有人说出真相 |
[04:40] | – The real truth. – That’ll fix nothing. | -真的真相 -这于事无补 |
[04:42] | And my sentence will be even longer. | 我的刑期会更长 |
[04:44] | It’s also the right thing to do. | 但这也是正确的选择 |
[04:45] | No more lies, no more guilt about the lies. | 不再说谎 不再因为说谎而愧疚 |
[04:47] | I told you, I don’t have any guilt. | 我说了 我不觉得愧疚 |
[04:48] | Then you’re a sociopath. | 那你就是反社会者 |
[04:50] | And you’ve always been one. | 而你一直都是 |
[04:51] | Yeah, well, I’m not, and you love me, | 但我不是 而你爱我 |
[04:53] | so that means not sending yourself to prison | 所以你别害自己蹲监狱 |
[04:54] | for even longer than five years. | 甚至还是超过五年 |
[04:56] | Or sending Oliver to prison ’cause you voided his immunity. | 或者因为害奥利弗的豁免权失效送他进监狱 |
[05:00] | Say you’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[05:02] | ‘Course I am. | 我是 |
[05:06] | I’m gonna take a nap. | 我要睡一会 |
[05:14] | I’ve got more bad news. | 我又有坏消息了 |
[05:16] | There’s a rumor Lennox has a surprise witness on deck. | 听说伦诺克斯有个突击证人出庭 |
[05:20] | I’m thinking Gabriel. | 我猜是加布里尔 |
[05:21] | Or Frank. | 或者弗兰克 |
[05:23] | Bonnie can’t find him. | 邦尼找不到他 |
[05:24] | Maybe he’s out negotiating his own deal. | 也许他去谈自己的协议了 |
[05:26] | No. Frank is ride or die for you, Annalise. | 不 弗兰克对你忠心耿耿 安娜丽丝 |
[05:29] | Just like Bonnie, just like me. | 跟邦尼一样 还有我 |
[05:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:32] | What’s the opposite of Midas Touch? | 点石成金的反面 |
[05:34] | Because that’s my gift, | 说的就是我 |
[05:35] | of turning everything around me into ass. | 我能让身边的人变成混蛋 |
[05:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:43] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[05:44] | This is a very stressful situation. | 现在的情况很糟糕 |
[05:46] | Yeah, but me having tantrums doesn’t help. | 没错 但我耍小孩脾气没有用 |
[05:48] | That is also true. | 这也没错 |
[05:50] | And the main reason I don’t want children. | 这也是我不想要小孩的主要原因 |
[05:54] | Tegan. | 泰根 |
[05:57] | The witness is Wes. | 证人是韦斯 |
[06:00] | He wrote a confession, | 他写了一份供词 |
[06:02] | he hid it in a safe deposit box — | 藏在银行的保管箱里 |
[06:04] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 不要妄下结论 |
[06:07] | Okay. I’ll see what I can find out. | 我会去查查的 |
[06:14] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[06:17] | Is my baby hurt? Please tell me! | 我女儿受伤了吗 求你告诉我 |
[06:19] | – Mama, no! – Is she hurt?! | -妈妈 别这样 -她受伤了吗 |
[06:21] | – No. Mama. – Please tell me! | -别这样 妈妈 -告诉我 |
[06:29] | Drive! | 开车 |
[06:30] | Drive right now! | 快开车 |
[06:35] | In case you weren’t kidding earlier | 万一你刚才不是在开玩笑 |
[06:36] | and want to tell the real truth just to get back at me, | 为了防止你为报复我而说出真相 |
[06:39] | you should know Solomon made my deal iron-clad. | 我先告诉你所罗门确保了我的协议牢不可破 |
[06:42] | You’re not gonna be able to live with yourself, Michaela. | 你会受不了良心的谴责的 米凯拉 |
[06:45] | I know you say you will, but it’s gonna eat away at you. | 我知道你不承认 但愧疚感会跟着你一辈子 |
[06:48] | It’s not. | 那不可能 |
[06:49] | You can’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[06:50] | I already went to prison, Connor. | 我已经去过监狱了 康纳尔 |
[06:53] | It’s called my childhood. | 一所名为”童年”的监狱 |
[06:56] | No one ever taught me how to do my hair, | 没人教我该怎么打理头发 |
[06:58] | wash myself, or read. | 怎么清理自己 怎么读书 |
[07:02] | I ate bait once | 我吃过鱼饵 |
[07:04] | because my father forgot to feed me. | 因为我爸忘了给我饭吃 |
[07:06] | My uncle showed his affection | 我叔叔用在我身上熄灭烟头 |
[07:08] | by putting cigarettes out on my skin. | 来表达对我的关心 |
[07:11] | I can tell you a hundred stories like that, | 我可以给你讲无数件这样的事 |
[07:13] | or worse, but… | 或者更恶劣的事 但是… |
[07:17] | I don’t want to, | 我不想去回忆 |
[07:18] | because I worked really hard to… | 因为我真的非常努力 |
[07:21] | forget and get out | 才抛开那一切走出来 |
[07:23] | and become the damn miracle that I am. | 变成现在这样 |
[07:25] | So no. | 所以我拒绝 |
[07:26] | I’m not gonna choose to suffer, if I don’t have to. | 我不会选择痛苦 如果我还有选择 |
[07:31] | I’ve suffered enough. | 我已经受了够多的苦了 |
[07:35] | I went to Hannah’s safe deposit box. | 我去看了汉娜的保险箱 |
[07:37] | I got a copy of her passport, the will. | 拿到了她护照和遗嘱的复印件 |
[07:41] | What else you got? | 还有吗 |
[07:42] | That’s all there is. | 里面就只有这些 |
[07:46] | Hey, look, | 听着 |
[07:48] | my attorney’s on notice, okay? | 我的律师已经知道了 |
[07:49] | If I’m not back in the office in 20 minutes, | 如果我二十分钟内没有返回办公室 |
[07:51] | he’s gonna call the police, | 他就会报警 |
[07:52] | he’s gonna give them your name. | 他会告诉警察你的名字 |
[07:55] | You found out my name? | 你知道我的名字了 |
[07:58] | That means there’s more papers | 也就是说有更多 |
[08:00] | listing me as Hannah’s kid. | 说明我跟汉娜亲子关系的文件 |
[08:02] | Which means I have to make your wife and kids sad | 而这意味着我不得不因为你撒谎而杀掉你 |
[08:05] | and kill you for lying to me. | 让你的妻儿伤心了 |
[08:06] | No. Please, no. Please. | 别 求你了 别杀我 |
[08:11] | Thank you for being here, Governor. | 谢谢你能出庭 州长 |
[08:13] | You say that like I have a choice. | 你说的好像我有选择一样 |
[08:15] | Well, let’s not keep you too long, then. | 那我们就速战速决以免耽搁你太久 |
[08:19] | Did you order the death of Nathaniel Lahey Sr.? | 是你指使人杀了老内特尼尔·勒西吗 |
[08:22] | No. | 不是 |
[08:24] | Do you know if Xavier Castillo ordered the death? | 你知道是沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛指使的吗 |
[08:26] | Yes, because that guard named him during the Civil Suit. | 知道 因为那个狱警在民事审理中说过 |
[08:29] | Did you know Xavier Castillo? | 你认识沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛吗 |
[08:31] | No, nor have I ever met or spoken to him. | 不认识 我从没见过或与他说过话 |
[08:34] | Do you know his father, Jorge? | 你认识他的父亲豪尔赫吗 |
[08:36] | No. | 不认识 |
[08:36] | Governor, did you ever coordinate | 州长 你是否因基廷女士 |
[08:38] | with any member of the Castillo family | 在最高法一案中击败过你 |
[08:40] | or the FBI to exact revenge on Ms. Keating | 而与卡斯蒂洛家或联调局中的任何人 |
[08:42] | for defeating you in a Supreme Court case? | 合谋对她进行报复 |
[08:45] | No. | 没有 |
[08:46] | You weren’t protecting your re-election? | 没有为了你的连任做过这些事吗 |
[08:48] | No, because I plan to win my election | 没有 因为我计划赢得选举的方法 |
[08:51] | by convincing the public I’m the best person for the job. | 是说服公众我是从事这份工作的最佳人选 |
[08:54] | The way not to do that | 而不是靠 |
[08:56] | is to commit a series of violent murders. | 犯下一系列暴力谋杀罪行 |
[08:59] | That’s more Ms. Keating’s fallback. | 那是基廷女士的作风 |
[09:00] | Objection. Censure the witness. | 反对 请惩戒证人 |
[09:03] | Governor. | 州长 |
[09:03] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[09:04] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[09:15] | Swear it wasn’t you. | 发誓这不是你干的 |
[09:17] | Why would I kill Hannah? | 我为什么要杀害汉娜 |
[09:18] | Why do you do anything, Frank? | 你为什么要做这一切 弗兰克 |
[09:21] | You know what you never get? | 你知道你一直没明白的是什么吗 |
[09:24] | Is that you’re it for me. | 我都是为了你 |
[09:26] | You got me out of the pound. | 是你把我救了出来 |
[09:28] | And sure, I mess up, | 当然 我会把事情搞砸 |
[09:30] | but all I want to do now is make you happy. | 但我现在只想让你开心 |
[09:32] | No. That’s never been your job. | 不 这从来都不是你的职责 |
[09:35] | It was Sam’s. | 是山姆的 |
[09:37] | And he’s who I’d kill right now. | 我现在巴不得杀了他 |
[09:40] | He knew who I was, and he used it against me, | 他明知我的身份 还借此对付我 |
[09:44] | made me think I was sick. | 让我觉得自己很病态 |
[09:45] | That’s because you reminded him | 那是因为你让他想起了 |
[09:46] | of how sick he was. | 他有多病态 |
[09:51] | No more hating yourself. | 不要再恨自己了 |
[10:03] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[10:04] | You found out my name? | 你知道我的名字了 |
[10:06] | That means there are more papers listing me as Hannah’s kid. | 也就是说有更多说明我跟汉娜亲子关系的文件 |
[10:10] | Which means I have to make your wife and kids sad | 而这意味着我不得不因为你撒谎而杀掉你 |
[10:12] | and kill you for lying to me. | 让你的妻儿伤心了 |
[10:13] | No. Please, no. Please. No. | 别 求你了 别杀我 |
[10:16] | It’s not papers. It’s a flash drive. | 不是文件 是一个USB闪存盘 |
[10:20] | How you’re gonna win. | 这能帮你赢 |
[10:24] | Governor, when I beat you at the Supreme Court | 州长 我凭借集体诉讼案 |
[10:26] | with my class action, were you upset? | 在最高法院击败你时 你生气吗 |
[10:29] | More disappointed. | 更多是失望 |
[10:30] | Because of the damage to your political career? | 因为毁了你的政治前途 |
[10:32] | To the taxpayer. | 对纳税者来说 |
[10:33] | Your victory cost the state millions. | 你的胜诉让州里蒙受了数百万损失 |
[10:35] | Money well spent if it saved thousands of poor people | 如果能拯救成千上万遭遇不公判决的贫苦人民 |
[10:38] | from unjust convictions. | 这笔钱花得值 |
[10:40] | Argumentative. | 争议性观点 |
[10:41] | This speaks to the defense’s theory of motive. | 这和辩方提出的动机有关 |
[10:43] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[10:45] | Do you know Xavier Castillo? | 你认识沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛吗 |
[10:46] | As I stated earlier, no. | 我之前说过 不认识 |
[10:48] | What about Hannah Keating? | 那汉娜·基廷呢 |
[10:52] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识她 |
[10:53] | She’s my deceased husband’s sister. Hannah. | 她是我已故丈夫的姐姐 汉娜 |
[10:57] | – You don’t know her? – I do not. | -你不认识她 -不认识 |
[11:00] | And yet, Hannah Keating recorded herself | 然而 汉娜·基廷在与 |
[11:02] | on a phone call to Xavier Castillo | 沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛的通话录音中 |
[11:05] | saying this… | 这样说到 |
[11:06] | I just saw the Governor on TV | 我刚看到州长在电视上说 |
[11:08] | saying Nate Lahey Sr. Died. | 老内特·勒西死了 |
[11:09] | He did die. | 他确实死了 |
[11:10] | Because the Governor killed him? | 是州长杀了他吗 |
[11:12] | Objection. We can’t authenticate this recording. | 反对 我们无法证实录音真实性 |
[11:14] | I wish Hannah Keating were here | 我也希望汉娜·基廷能到场 |
[11:15] | to speak to its authenticity, | 来亲口证实 |
[11:17] | but she just died. | 但她刚刚身亡 |
[11:18] | Gunshot to the head. | 头部中枪 |
[11:19] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[11:22] | Falls under the death exception. | 属于死亡例外情况 |
[11:23] | I’ll allow it. | 我同意播放 |
[11:26] | I just saw the Governor on TV | 我刚看到州长在电视上说 |
[11:27] | – saying Nate Lahey Sr. Died. – He did die. | -老内特·勒西死了 -他确实死了 |
[11:30] | – Because the Governor killed him? – Calm down. | -是州长杀了他吗 -冷静点 |
[11:31] | I wanted Annalise to go down for my brother, | 我是想为我弟报仇 搞垮安娜丽丝 |
[11:33] | not hurt all these other people. | 但不想伤害其他无辜 |
[11:35] | I’m hanging up. | 我挂电话了 |
[11:39] | If you didn’t know Hannah Keating or Xavier Castillo, | 如果你不认识汉娜·基廷和沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛 |
[11:41] | why are they speaking so intimately about you? | 为什么他们会如此密切地谈论到你 |
[11:44] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[11:45] | What about Nate Lahey Sr.? | 那老内特·勒西呢 |
[11:47] | Did you do what Hannah said and kill him? | 你是否照汉娜所说的杀害了他 |
[11:48] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[11:50] | So, if Xavier and Hannah were alive to testify, | 如果沙维尔和汉娜还活着作证 |
[11:52] | they would say the same thing? | 他们也会这么说 |
[11:53] | – Objection. – Did you have them killed | -反对 -你是否杀了他们 |
[11:55] | – to cover up your lies? – No! My — | -来掩盖你的谎言 -不 我 |
[11:56] | – Enough! Enough! – Judge, call a recess! | -够了 够了 -法官 请求休庭 |
[11:57] | I’m ending this cross! | 结束盘问 |
[11:58] | Good. I’m done with this witness. | 很好 这个证人我问完了 |
[12:16] | – So, why am I here? – Due to Xavier’s death, | -叫我来干什么 -因为沙维尔的死 |
[12:18] | we reached out to the Attorney General | 我们联系了检察长 |
[12:20] | and got him to re-offer a settlement | 让他针对你父亲的不当致死诉讼 |
[12:22] | on your father’s wrongful death suit. | 重新提出和解方案 |
[12:24] | It’s a, uh — a better offer than before. | 这个提议比之前好多了 |
[12:27] | This so I don’t do a Laurel Castillo and flip on the stand? | 这是为了不让我像劳拉·卡斯蒂洛一样翻供 |
[12:29] | Or ’cause Annalise just exposed Birkhead? | 还是因为安娜丽丝刚刚揭发了博克海德 |
[12:31] | It’s more us wanting to do the right thing for you. | 其实我们是想为你讨回公道 |
[12:34] | You can do the right thing by prosecuting the Governor. | 你们起诉州长也可以为我讨回公道 |
[12:36] | Nate… | 内特 |
[12:37] | you might as well just look at the offer before saying no. | 拒绝之前 先看看出价吧 |
[12:47] | The AG just offered Nate $20 million. | 检察长给了内特两千万 |
[12:51] | I’m gonna cut out his damn heart. | 我要把他的心脏挖出来 |
[12:53] | No. You need to play it cool. | 不 你得冷静点 |
[12:56] | Oh, hell no. | 不是吧 |
[12:58] | I told you, he’s the surprise witness. | 我说了 他是突击证人 |
[13:01] | Dead witness, as soon as I get my hands on him. | 等我盘问完他就是个死人了 |
[13:05] | Tegan. | 泰根 |
[13:07] | Go away. | 走开 |
[13:07] | We need to talk about my father. | 我们得谈谈我父亲 |
[13:11] | You played me, amiga. | 你耍了我 朋友 |
[13:12] | He killed my mother, okay? | 他杀了我母亲 好吗 |
[13:14] | Just imagine what he could do to hurt us. | 想象一下他会做些什么来伤害我们 |
[13:16] | You hurt me, Laurel. | 你伤害了我 劳拉 |
[13:18] | So save your own ass this time. | 这次你只能靠自己了 |
[13:20] | I have property. | 我有财产 |
[13:21] | My father put it in my name. It is worth millions. | 我父亲放在我名下的 价值数百万 |
[13:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:27] | And what exactly am I supposed to do for those millions? | 这几百万的财产我该怎么处理呢 |
[13:30] | Something that will help both of us. | 起码让我们俩都能获益 |
[13:37] | Mr. Lahey, did the Attorney General | 勒西先生 检察长 |
[13:39] | offer you $20 million to testify against me? | 是否给了你两千万来指证我 |
[13:44] | Why did you need to make an immunity deal | 你为什么要达成豁免协议 |
[13:45] | to get on the stand today? | 才能出庭作证 |
[13:47] | Were you violent with me in my home recently? | 你最近是否曾在我家对我动过粗 |
[13:49] | Did you confront D.A. Miller | 你和米勒检察官对质过吗 |
[13:51] | because you thought he killed your father? | 就因为你认为他杀了你父亲 |
[13:54] | Do you know how D.A. Miller died? | 你是否知道米勒检察官是怎么死的 |
[13:56] | Mr. Lahey, did you have an affair on your wife, Nia? | 勒西先生 你是否曾背叛你妻子妮娅 |
[13:59] | How did Nia die? | 妮娅是怎么死的 |
[14:00] | Did you euthanize her, or did you beat her in the head | 是安乐死 还是像你杀死米勒检察官那样 |
[14:02] | the way you did D.A. Miller? | 打了她的脑袋 |
[14:04] | Because that’s the animal you are. | 因为你就是这样的禽兽 |
[14:06] | Violence lives inside of you, | 你内心充满暴力 |
[14:07] | and the only way you know how to stay out of jail | 你知道如果你不想坐牢 |
[14:09] | is to make up lies about me! | 就必须诋毁我 |
[14:11] | Someone who loved you! Who fought for you! | 诋毁爱过你的人 为你战斗过的人 |
[14:13] | But you don’t deserve it, do you? | 但你不配 对吗 |
[14:14] | Because you’re just like Sam and Solomon! Mac! Clyde! | 因为你就像山姆 所罗门 克莱德一样 |
[14:16] | You’re no better than any of them! | 你并不比他们好多少 |
[14:32] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[14:34] | It’s nothing bad. | 没什么不好的事 |
[14:37] | Talk to me. | 跟我谈谈 |
[14:40] | What am I supposed to do now, knowing what’s in me? | 知道了体内流淌着什么样的血 我要怎么办 |
[14:44] | This doesn’t need to mean anything. | 这些没有任何意义 |
[14:46] | It does to me. | 对我来说有意义 |
[14:48] | And it’s all bad, | 非常糟糕 |
[14:49] | so Annalise was right not to tell me… | 安娜丽丝不告诉我是对的 |
[14:53] | and you should’ve known that, too. | 你也应该这么做的 |
[14:55] | I couldn’t have another lie between us. | 我不能再对你撒谎了 |
[14:58] | So you put the burden on me? | 所以你就把担子都丢给我 |
[15:00] | It’s on us. | 是我们 |
[15:02] | And you just need to let me be here for you. | 你只要让我陪着你就行了 |
[15:07] | Then you should put a bullet in my head. | 那你应该一枪崩了我 |
[15:10] | ‘Cause that would have been nicer than what you did. | 这比你所做的好多了 |
[15:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:18] | Stay. | 留下来吧 |
[15:25] | I’ll forgive you. | 我会原谅你的 |
[15:27] | I will. | 我会的 |
[15:31] | Just not right now. | 但现在不行 |
[16:01] | It’s illegal to squat in here. | 待在这空房子里是违法的 |
[16:05] | I paid the rent to the end of the month. | 我房租付到了月底 |
[16:07] | Well, now you can afford a nicer place. | 现在你可以找个好点儿的地方了 |
[16:11] | It’s 87 grand. | 八万七千 |
[16:14] | Yours. | 你的了 |
[16:15] | Just don’t take the stand against Annalise. | 只要你不去庭上指证安娜丽丝 |
[16:20] | You’re hung up on your dad, right? | 你一直想着你爸的事 对吧 |
[16:21] | That’s what all this is about? | 就因为这个 |
[16:23] | Wouldn’t you be? | 难道你不会吗 |
[16:26] | He killed that girl Lila. | 他杀了那个叫莱拉的女孩 |
[16:28] | Don’t forget that. | 可别忘了 |
[16:29] | I don’t believe he did that. | 我不相信是他干的 |
[16:30] | He did. | 就是他 |
[16:32] | You know how I know? | 你知道我怎么知道的吗 |
[16:34] | ‘Cause he had me do it. | 因为是他让我干的 |
[16:36] | Didn’t know she was pregnant at the time. | 当时我不知道她怀孕了 |
[16:40] | Sad, right? | 很悲哀吧 |
[16:42] | Your dad had me kill your sibling. | 你爸让我杀了你未出世的兄弟姐妹 |
[16:46] | Take the money. | 把钱收下 |
[16:48] | Get away from all this, | 别再掺和这些了 |
[16:50] | or Sam’s gonna destroy your life, | 不然山姆会毁了你的生活 |
[16:52] | like he’s done everyone else. | 就像他毁了所有人的那样 |
[17:02] | Maybe I should go to law school. | 也许我应该去法学院 |
[17:04] | – What? – Good luck. | -什么 -祝你好运 |
[17:04] | Look, I just snuck into the law library | 我偷偷溜进了法学院图书馆 |
[17:07] | to find ways to make the FBI give you Michaela’s deal. | 去找怎样能让联调局给你米凯拉那种协议 |
[17:09] | – Oli, stop. – You are depressed. | -奥利 停 -你现在很压抑 |
[17:11] | That is very clear. | 显而易见 |
[17:12] | So it’s my job to take the wheel. | 所以轮到我来掌舵了 |
[17:14] | I want to go to prison! | 我想蹲监狱 |
[17:16] | Why do I have to keep saying that? | 为什么要我一直重复 |
[17:18] | Especially to you, my husband, | 尤其是对你 我丈夫 |
[17:19] | who’s supposed to understand | 你应该理解我的 |
[17:21] | and honor what I think’s best for me. | 而且认同我所认为的最好的选择 |
[17:24] | What about what’s best for me? | 那什么选择对我最好 |
[17:26] | – Have you even thought about that? – Of course. | -你考虑过吗 -当然了 |
[17:28] | Look, I need you to fight like hell | 我要你拼尽全力 |
[17:29] | to get the same deal that Michaela got! | 争取到米凯拉拿到的那种协议 |
[17:32] | So that we, the two people | 那样 我们这两个 |
[17:33] | who vowed to love each other ’til death, | 誓死相爱的人 |
[17:35] | can stay in love, because I still love you, | 才能继续相爱 因为我还爱你 |
[17:39] | despite everything that I’ve lost for you — | 即使我为你放弃了那么多 |
[17:41] | my job, my morals. | 我的工作 我的道德 |
[17:42] | So, you owe me this. | 这是你欠我的 |
[17:45] | If you don’t agree, then I’ll just divorce you. | 如果你不同意 我就跟你离婚 |
[17:48] | Right now. | 马上离婚 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 行 |
[17:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:02] | Your phone, Connor. | 你的电话 康纳尔 |
[18:03] | Who is it? | 谁的 |
[18:05] | Lanford. | 兰福德 |
[18:09] | We’re altering your plea deal. | 我们要修改你的认罪协议 |
[18:11] | No. I testified against Annalise, like you wanted. | 不 我按你的要求作证指控安娜丽丝了 |
[18:13] | We’re improving the terms, Connor. | 我们在改善条款 康纳尔 |
[18:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:20] | I didn’t like that you got a different deal than Ms. Pratt. | 你的协议和普拉特女士的不一样 我不满意 |
[18:23] | We’ve cut it down to no years and probation. | 我们去掉了刑期 转为缓刑 |
[18:26] | I don’t get it. You don’t have to do this. | 我不明白 你们不用这样做的 |
[18:29] | No. We don’t. | 对 我们不用 |
[18:39] | Mr. Lahey, were you involved in any way at all | 勒西先生 你和山姆·基廷的死 |
[18:42] | with the death of Sam Keating? | 有任何关联吗 |
[18:44] | – No. – You were arrested | -没有 -但你被逮捕了 |
[18:45] | and almost charged for his murder, though. Why? | 而且差点被指控杀害他 为什么 |
[18:55] | I was the boyfriend. That’s always the first suspect. | 我曾是她的男朋友 总会成为第一嫌疑人 |
[18:59] | Any other reason? | 有其他原因吗 |
[19:01] | I was framed. | 我被陷害了 |
[19:05] | I’m on it. | 我马上去办 |
[19:06] | You set me up for a murder you probably committed yourself. | 你将很可能是你自己犯下的谋杀罪陷害于我 |
[19:10] | Who do you believe framed you, Mr. Lahey? | 你认为是谁陷害了你 勒西先生 |
[19:12] | At the time, I thought Annalise. | 当时我以为是安娜丽丝 |
[19:15] | Did you ever get confirmation of this? | 你的想法有得到证实吗 |
[19:18] | I hate what I did to you. I hate it. | 我恨我对你所做的一切 真的很恨 |
[19:22] | I hate myself. | 我恨我自己 |
[19:25] | No. | 没有 |
[19:26] | ‘Cause she wasn’t the one who framed me. | 因为她不是陷害我的人 |
[19:32] | You mean she had an associate do it for her? | 你是说有人为她做这些事 |
[19:34] | I mean she didn’t do it. | 我是说不是她干的 |
[19:37] | That was Hannah Keating. | 是汉娜·基廷 |
[19:38] | She wanted to connect Annalise to Sam’s murder, | 她想把安娜丽丝和山姆的死联系在一起 |
[19:41] | and now it’s very clear to me how Hannah did it — | 现在我很清楚汉娜如何做到的 |
[19:44] | by using the Castillos and the Governor. | 她利用了卡斯蒂洛一家和州长 |
[19:45] | Let me stop you, Mr. Lahey. | 打断你一下 勒西先生 |
[19:49] | Did Ms. Keating coerce you to change your testimony today? | 基廷女士有强迫你改变今天的证词吗 |
[19:52] | No. | 没有 |
[19:54] | That was you and Special Agent Lanford, | 是你和特别探员兰福德 |
[19:56] | when you offered me $20 million to say what you want. | 你们给我两千万美元让我按你们的话说 |
[20:00] | I’m just guessing that’s so I don’t tell the jury | 我想是希望我不会告诉陪审团 |
[20:02] | that an FBI agent working for the Castillos | 一名为卡斯蒂洛效力的联调局探员 |
[20:05] | murdered Asher Millstone. | 杀了亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[20:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:15] | And don’t say because I got the Governor. | 别说是因为我拿下了州长 |
[20:16] | – I didn’t. – No. | -我没有 -不是 |
[20:18] | It’s got nothing to do with the Governor. | 这和州长没关系 |
[20:19] | You gave up $20 million for what? | 你为什么放弃那两千万美元 |
[20:22] | I didn’t give it up. I’mma get it. | 我没有放弃 我会拿到手的 |
[20:24] | Nate. | 内特 |
[20:24] | I hated you for a long time, | 我恨了你很长时间 |
[20:26] | and even when we were together, | 甚至当我们在一起时 |
[20:28] | I-I think I thought I was gonna get you back, | 我以为我会让你回心转意 |
[20:31] | but it wasn’t just you. | 但那不只是你 |
[20:33] | It was me. | 而是我 |
[20:36] | It was me. I made the first move at the bar that night. | 那是我 那天晚上是我在酒吧迈出了第一步 |
[20:39] | But if I’m gonna move on — I mean, really move on… | 但如果我抛下这一切 我是说真的抛下 |
[20:44] | I gotta own my side of the road. | 我要走出自己的一条路 |
[20:46] | Today was that. | 今天就是这样 |
[20:49] | I… don’t. | 我不知… |
[20:51] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[20:53] | Just try it. | 试试吧 |
[20:55] | Take responsibility for how you ended up here. | 为你造成的一切负责 |
[20:58] | ‘Cause you’re good at a lot of things, Annalise. | 因为你擅长很多事 安娜丽丝 |
[21:03] | That’s not one of them. | 这不是其中之一 |
[21:07] | Here. | 给你 |
[21:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:10] | Wes’ confession. | 韦斯的证词 |
[21:13] | Found it on Xavier. | 在沙维尔那里找到的 |
[21:26] | Goodbye, Annalise. | 再见 安娜丽丝 |
[21:47] | Is Michaela here? | 米凯拉在吗 |
[21:48] | No, I sent her out for Buster’s. | 不在 我让她去买吃的了 |
[21:49] | Here. Two Manhattans. | 给 两杯曼哈顿 |
[21:52] | What are we celebrating? | 我们要庆祝什么 |
[21:53] | Uh, I wanted to apologize for blowing up earlier. | 我想为之前发脾气道歉 |
[21:57] | It’s not because you knew I was getting a new deal? | 不是因为你知道我拿到了新协议 |
[22:02] | You were never at the library. | 你没有去图书馆 |
[22:06] | You were with Lanford, | 你是和兰福德在一起 |
[22:08] | agreeing to surprise Annalise and testify against her | 同意出其不意指证安娜丽丝 |
[22:11] | as long as he gave me a new deal. | 只要他给我新的协议 |
[22:33] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[22:34] | As if we could stay away? | 难道我们会置身事外吗 |
[22:37] | Hug me now. | 快给我个拥抱 |
[22:40] | We’re here to watch you win, sis. | 我们是来看你赢的 妹妹 |
[22:43] | It’s alright, baby. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[22:44] | We’re here. | 我们在这 |
[22:47] | What lies did you agree to? | 你同意撒什么谎了 |
[22:48] | Just to say that Annalise made me delete | 只要说安娜丽丝逼我 |
[22:52] | some dirty photos of her and Wes | 从她硬盘里删除了 |
[22:55] | from her hard drive. | 她和韦斯的床照 |
[22:57] | Well, now you don’t have to tell that lie. | 你不需要撒这个谎 |
[22:58] | No. I will say whatever it takes — | 不 我会说任何话只要 |
[23:00] | I want a divorce, Oli. | 我想要离婚 奥利 |
[23:06] | 离婚诉讼 解除婚姻关系 | |
[23:07] | I refused the deal. | 我拒绝了协议 |
[23:09] | I go to prison as soon as the trial’s over. | 庭审一结束我就去坐牢 |
[23:12] | And I’m not gonna ruin your life for that entire time. | 我不会在那段时间毁了你的生活 |
[23:17] | This — This is not your decision to make. | 这不是你一个人能决定的 |
[23:20] | Your testimony could make Annalise lose her trial, | 你的证词会让安娜丽丝输掉庭审 |
[23:23] | and that — that means Laurel goes to prison | 这就意味着劳拉会去监狱 |
[23:25] | – and Christopher’s alone. – I’m all alone | -克里斯托弗将会一个人 -如果你这么做 |
[23:27] | if you go through with this. | 我也将会孤身一人 |
[23:28] | Only until you meet someone | 直到你遇到一个 |
[23:29] | – who’s actually good for you. – No, that’s you. | -真正对你好的人 -不 那个人是你 |
[23:31] | I’ve turned you into a criminal. | 我让你变成了罪犯 |
[23:32] | I made myself into that. | 我自己变成的罪犯 |
[23:34] | And none of that would have happened | 如果山姆出事那晚 |
[23:35] | if I hadn’t showed up to your door the night of Sam. | 我没有找你帮忙这一切都不会发生 |
[23:38] | That’s the only thing keeping us together. | 我们是因为那件事才在一起的 |
[23:40] | Death, murder, and trauma. | 死亡 谋杀 创伤 |
[23:44] | And that’s gonna follow us, always… | 如果我们还在一起 |
[23:45] | – No. – if we stay together. | -不 -这些都会一直跟随我们 |
[23:47] | No. You don’t get to do this. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[23:48] | I made my decision. | 我决心已定 |
[23:49] | I know you still love me. | 我知道你还爱我 |
[23:51] | – We’re done. – No. | -我们结束了 -不 |
[23:52] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:54] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:56] | And tell me that you don’t love me. | 然后告诉我你不爱我了 |
[23:59] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[24:01] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你亲口说 |
[24:04] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[24:06] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[24:10] | You can’t say it. | 你说不出口 |
[24:12] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[24:15] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[24:35] | You’re gonna win this one, right? | 你会赢的 对吧 |
[24:38] | You’re not gonna bring shame | 你是不会让 |
[24:39] | to the Harkness brand, are you? | 哈克尼斯家族蒙羞的 是吧 |
[24:43] | What if I shouldn’t win, Mama? | 如果我不应该赢呢 妈妈 |
[24:45] | What? | 什么 |
[24:48] | It’s easy to want to win when it’s right. | 事情是正确时 想要赢是很容易的 |
[24:53] | But this? | 但是这次 |
[24:56] | Me? | 我 |
[24:58] | What are you saying, Anna Mae? | 你在说什么 安娜梅 |
[25:01] | I’ve done a lot of bad things, Mama. | 我做了很多坏事 妈妈 |
[25:06] | If people only knew. | 但是别人都不知道 |
[25:10] | What if I deserve to lose? | 如果我应该输呢 |
[25:15] | That’s not your decision to make. | 这不是你应该做的决定 |
[25:19] | It’s the jury’s, and I have to give a closing | 这是陪审团的决定 我要给出结案陈词 |
[25:23] | convincing them that I deserve to be free. | 说服他们我值得自由 |
[25:26] | It’s God’s decision, Anna Mae. | 这是上帝的决定 安娜·梅 |
[25:30] | God is the only one who can look at the whole picture | 上帝才是唯一能够纵观全局 |
[25:33] | and decide who deserves what. | 决定谁值得自由 |
[25:37] | Not you, | 不是你 |
[25:39] | not that jury, | 不是陪审团 |
[25:41] | not your mama. | 不是你的妈妈 |
[25:43] | All you have to do is show up, | 你只要出现 |
[25:45] | and I know you well enough to know | 我足够了解你 |
[25:47] | that you know damn well how to show up when it counts. | 我知道如果事关重大你会出现的 |
[25:55] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[25:58] | Forget everyone else. | 忘记其他所有人 |
[26:00] | The Castillos, the Governor, | 卡斯蒂洛一家 州长 |
[26:03] | the supposed conspiracy. | 所谓的阴谋 |
[26:05] | That is all noise | 这些无关信息 |
[26:07] | to distract you from the person who brought us here — | 都是为了让你们不专注于被告 |
[26:12] | Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[26:13] | She wants to play the victim, | 她想假装自己是受害者 |
[26:15] | and she is good at it, too. | 她也对此很擅长 |
[26:18] | But you know the real victims. | 但你们知道谁是真正的受害者 |
[26:20] | Asher Millstone. | 亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[26:22] | D.A. Ronald Miller. | 地检官罗纳德·米勒 |
[26:24] | A.D.A. Emily Sinclair. | 助理地检官艾米莉·辛克莱尔 |
[26:27] | Rebecca Sutter. | 丽贝卡·萨特 |
[26:31] | Sam Keating. | 山姆·基廷 |
[26:34] | It all started with this man. | 一切都因他而起 |
[26:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:57] | That is the original sin. | 那是原罪 |
[26:59] | You start there. | 按此考虑 |
[27:00] | Then there’s no doubt | 那么毫无疑问 |
[27:03] | that Annalise Keating is not a victim. | 安娜丽丝·基廷绝不是受害者 |
[27:07] | She’s a murderer. | 她是杀人犯 |
[27:13] | I’m no victim. | 我不是受害者 |
[27:16] | USA Lennox was right about that. | 伦诺克斯检察官这点说得没错 |
[27:20] | But that’s the only true thing that he said today. | 但他今天说的只有那点是对的 |
[27:24] | So, here’s the truth about me. | 所以 我来说出我的真相 |
[27:27] | I’ve worn a mask every day of my life. | 我这一生每天都戴着面具 |
[27:32] | In high school, it was a smile that I faked | 在高中 面具是为了让男孩子们喜欢我 |
[27:35] | to get boys to like me. | 而装出的假笑 |
[27:37] | In law school, I changed my name to sound more “New England.” | 在法学院 我把名字改得更”新英格兰”化 |
[27:41] | At the law firm, I wore heels, makeup, and a wig. | 在律所 我穿高跟鞋 化浓妆 戴假发 |
[27:46] | And when I got married, I… | 等我结了婚 我… |
[27:49] | threw myself into becoming a Keating, | 义无反顾地成为基廷家的一员 |
[27:53] | and it was all to create a version of myself | 这都是为了创造一个 |
[27:56] | that the world would accept. | 能被世界接受的自己 |
[27:58] | But I’m done. | 但我受够了 |
[28:03] | Instead, I stand before you, mask off, | 所以我决定脱下面具 站在你面前 |
[28:08] | to tell you the God’s honest. | 告诉你们真相 |
[28:11] | I have done many a bad thing. | 我做过许多坏事 |
[28:15] | I’ve coerced witnesses, | 我胁迫证人 |
[28:19] | got clients to lie on the stand, | 让当事人在庭审时撒谎 |
[28:21] | bullied students to tears, | 把学生欺负到哭 |
[28:24] | manipulated jurors like you. | 操纵你们这样的陪审员 |
[28:28] | But those are not the crimes I’m being tried for. | 但那些都不是我今天被审判的罪名 |
[28:31] | It’s murder. | 而是谋杀 |
[28:35] | And I am no murderer. | 而我不是杀人犯 |
[28:41] | What I am is a survivor. | 我是个幸存者 |
[28:46] | I survived getting taunted by the N-word | 上高中时 我从被骂黑鬼的经历中 |
[28:48] | when I was in grade school. | 幸存下来 |
[28:51] | I survived the sexual abuse by my uncle when I was 11. | 我从十一岁时被我舅舅性侵幸存下来 |
[28:56] | I survived losing my first love, Eve, | 我从失去初恋伊芙中幸存下来 |
[28:59] | because I was scared to be gay. | 因为我当时害怕做个同志 |
[29:03] | Then the death of my son in a car accident, | 然后是我儿子死于车祸 |
[29:07] | the murder of my husband, | 我丈夫被杀 |
[29:09] | then alcoholism, | 然后酗酒 |
[29:11] | depression, grief, | 抑郁 哀痛 |
[29:14] | and every death leading up to this trial. | 以及导致这场庭审的每起谋杀 |
[29:19] | But today, you decide. | 但今天 由你决定 |
[29:23] | Am I a bad person? | 我是坏人吗 |
[29:27] | Well, the mask is off, so I’m gonna say yes. | 我把面具摘了 所以我想我是 |
[29:30] | But am I the mastermind criminal | 但我是犯罪大师 |
[29:32] | who pulled off a series of violent murders? | 一手策划了一系列谋杀吗 |
[29:35] | Hell no. | 绝对不是 |
[29:40] | Who I am is a 53-year-old woman | 我是一位53岁的女性 |
[29:43] | from Memphis, Tennessee, | 来自田纳西州孟菲斯 |
[29:45] | named Anna Mae Harkness. | 名叫安娜·梅·哈克尼斯 |
[29:49] | I’m ambitious, black, | 我有野心 是黑人 |
[29:54] | bisexual, angry, | 双性恋 易怒 |
[29:58] | sad, strong, | 悲伤 强大 |
[30:02] | sensitive, scared, | 敏感 害怕 |
[30:06] | fierce, talented, | 凶狠 但颇具才华 |
[30:09] | exhausted. | 却筋疲力尽 |
[30:16] | And I am at your mercy. | 我的命运由你处置 |
[30:25] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[30:28] | You think I was dumb to say all that. | 你觉得我那一席话太蠢了 |
[30:31] | No. | 不 |
[30:35] | I think I’m in love with you, Annalise. | 我觉得我爱上你了 安娜丽丝 |
[30:39] | I’ve tried to fight it. | 我曾试过克制自己 |
[30:42] | But I’m taking my mask off, too. | 但是我也要放下伪装 |
[30:46] | I cannot not have you in my life. | 我的生命里不能没有你 |
[30:50] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[30:59] | What do you really want? | 你到底渴望什么 |
[31:03] | Love. | 爱情 |
[31:06] | And I can give that to you. | 我能给你带来爱情 |
[31:08] | I can make you happy. | 我能让你得到幸福 |
[31:13] | I can’t promise you the same. | 我不能给你同样的承诺 |
[31:17] | That’s what you deserve, | 你值得拥有幸福 |
[31:19] | and it’s out there for you, | 等着你去争取 |
[31:22] | but it’s just not me. | 但能给你幸福的不是我 |
[31:31] | There’s a verdict. | 陪审团做出了裁决 |
[31:43] | Ms. Foreperson, I’ve been told you’ve reached a verdict. | 陪审团主席 你们已经做出裁决了 |
[31:45] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[32:08] | Please stand. | 请起立 |
[32:19] | For the charge of conspiracy to murder Sam Keating | 针对第一项罪名 密谋杀害 |
[32:21] | in count one of the indictment, | 山姆·基廷的指控 |
[32:23] | the jury finds the defendant Annalise Keating… | 陪审团认为被告安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[32:33] | …not guilty. | 无罪 |
[32:35] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[32:36] | For murder in the first degree of Rebecca Sutter, | 被控一级谋杀丽贝卡·萨特 |
[32:38] | the jury finds the defendant not guilty. | 陪审团认为被告无罪 |
[32:41] | For murder in the first degree of Asher Millstone, | 被控一级谋杀亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[32:43] | the jury finds the defendant not guilty. | 陪审团认为被告无罪 |
[32:46] | For murder in the first degree of Emily Sinclair, | 被控一级谋杀艾米莉·辛克莱尔 |
[32:49] | the jury finds the defendant not guilty. | 陪审团认为被告无罪 |
[32:52] | For murder in the first degree of Ronald Miller, | 被控一级谋杀罗纳德·米勒 |
[32:53] | the jury finds the defendant not guilty. | 陪审团认为被告无罪 |
[32:57] | For murder in the first degree of Caleb Hapstall, | 被控一级谋杀凯勒布·哈普斯托 |
[32:59] | the jury finds the defendant not guilty. | 陪审团认为被告无罪 |
[33:02] | For the charges of abuse of a corpse… | 对于虐待尸体的指控 |
[33:14] | How are you feeling, Annalise? | 你现在是什么感受 安娜丽丝 |
[33:15] | I’m grateful that the jury did the right thing, | 我很感激陪审团在一些位高权重之人的威压下 |
[33:18] | despite some pressure from some very powerful people. | 做出了正确的决定 |
[33:21] | You mean the Governor? | 你是指州长 |
[33:23] | And others. | 还有其他人 |
[33:26] | Are you concerned about a backlash from the FBI? | 你是否担心联调局的后续反应 |
[33:29] | If they’re truly behind Asher Millstone’s death, | 如果他们真是亚设·米尔斯顿之死的元凶 |
[33:31] | then I’m very concerned, and you should be, too. | 那我非常担心 你们也应该担心 |
[33:42] | It’s time, sir. | 该走了 先生 |
[33:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:54] | No. | 不 |
[33:56] | Uh, no. I’m — I’m not — | 不 我 我不会 |
[33:58] | I’m not doing this. | 我不同意 |
[33:59] | I’m — I’m not gonna sign those papers. | 我 我不会在协议上签字的 |
[34:01] | I know better. You’re gonna be happy. | 我都知道 你会过得很幸福 |
[34:03] | I know better, okay? | 我都知道的 |
[34:05] | – Oliver. – No. | -奥利弗 -不行 |
[34:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:13] | Now I know how to love. | 让我知道如何去爱 |
[34:17] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[34:19] | Connor! Connor. | 康纳尔 康纳尔 |
[34:28] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[34:32] | – I’m so sorry. – Don’t! | -我很抱歉 -别碰我 |
[34:36] | That should have been you. | 被带走的应该是你 |
[34:53] | The number you are calling has been disconnected. | 您拨打的号码无法接通 |
[34:56] | Please check the number and dial again. | 请核实号码后再拨 |
[35:05] | We get to go somewhere new, meet new people. | 我们要去新的地方 认识新的人 |
[35:09] | Mommy promises no more boogey men, okay? | 妈妈向你保证不会有坏人出现了 |
[35:12] | We get to be safe and happy. | 我们会过上安全幸福的生活 |
[35:19] | No! | 不 |
[35:36] | What legal action do you think | 你觉得应该对州长 |
[35:37] | should be taken against the Governor? | 采取什么样的法律措施 |
[35:39] | There needs to be an independent counsel investigation | 需要立刻对州长进行 |
[35:41] | on the Governor immediately, | 独立调查 |
[35:43] | or we need to impeach right away. | 或者立刻弹劾州长 |
[35:45] | Would you ever consider being the prosecutor | 您是否考虑过亲自出马 |
[35:46] | to try the Governor’s case? | 成为州长一案的公诉人 |
[35:47] | Esta bien. Okay, precioso? | 怎么样 小可爱 |
[35:55] | May the Lord bless her and keep her, | 愿上帝保佑她 长留她在身边 |
[35:58] | the Lord shine upon her and be gracious to her. | 愿上帝永远降福于她 |
[36:02] | We ask you, o Lord, | 上帝啊 |
[36:03] | to lift up our dearly departed Annalise | 请你带走我们亲爱的安娜丽丝 |
[36:07] | and give her peace. | 让她安息 |
[36:09] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[36:10] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[36:11] | And now we invite all those who would like | 现在 有请各位与大家分享 |
[36:14] | to come up and share their own thoughts, memories, | 和安娜丽丝之间的回忆 过去 |
[36:16] | and prayers for Annalise. | 以及对她的祝福 |
[36:18] | First, we’ll begin with a special speaker | 首先 邀请一位与安娜丽丝 |
[36:20] | who has known Annalise for a long time. | 相识已久的特殊来宾 |
[36:23] | Are you concerned about a backlash from the FBI? | 你是否担心联调局的后续反应 |
[36:25] | Well, if they were truly behind Asher Millstone’s murder, | 如果他们真是亚设·米尔斯顿一案的元凶 |
[36:28] | you better believe I’m concerned, | 那我非常担心 |
[36:30] | and you should be, too. | 你们也应该担心 |
[36:31] | We can’t tolerate this level of corruption | 我们不能容忍我们的执法部门 |
[36:33] | in our law enforcement. | 腐败到这种程度 |
[36:35] | Ms. Keating, there’s speculation | 基廷女士 有人猜测 |
[36:36] | you wouldn’t have gotten this not guilty verdict | 如果不是因为你把审判引向州长 |
[36:38] | if you hadn’t made the trial all about the Governor and the FBI. | 和联调局 你不会得到无罪判决 |
[36:41] | I would never presume to know why | 我不会去想为什么 |
[36:43] | the jury decided to side with me. | 陪审团会站在我这一边 |
[36:45] | Either way, it’s clear that they saw through | 不管怎么样 很明显他们看出来了 |
[36:47] | Governor Birkhead’s weak attempt to make me the guilty party here | 博克海德州长无力地想让我成为犯罪方的企图 |
[36:50] | when it’s actually her. | 实际上罪魁祸首是她 |
[36:52] | Were you aware the Governor’s here today? | 你知道州长今天来了吗 |
[36:55] | Probably here to watch me win. | 可能是来看我赢的 |
[36:57] | Uh, no. She’s meeting with the Attorney General. | 不 她会和司法部长见面 |
[37:00] | Well, I assume that she is concerned… | 我想她是担心 |
[37:03] | Get out of the way, please. | 请让开 |
[37:03] | …that she will be charged with conspiracy, | 她会与联调局探员兰福德 |
[37:05] | along with FBI Agent Lanford. | 一起被控合谋 |
[37:07] | – Move, please. – Would you agree to testify | -请让一下 -你愿意在 |
[37:09] | at the Governor’s impeachment trial? | 州长弹劾审判中作证吗 |
[37:11] | Move. | 让一下 |
[37:12] | Out of the way, please. | 请让开 |
[37:14] | What legal action do you think | 你认为应该对州长 |
[37:15] | should be taken against the Governor? | 采取什么样的法律措施 |
[37:17] | Frank! No! | 弗兰克 不要 |
[37:21] | Stop! | 住手 |
[37:24] | Annalise, get down! | 安娜丽丝 蹲下 |
[37:29] | – Shots fired! Request backup! – All units! | -有人开枪 请求支援 -所有单位 |
[37:35] | Gonna get some help. | 快找人帮忙 |
[37:37] | Breathe. Stay with me. | 呼吸 保持清醒 |
[37:39] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[37:47] | Drive! | 开车 |
[37:48] | Drive right now! | 快开车 |
[37:50] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[37:52] | I’m here. I’m — I’m here. | 我在这里 我 我在这里 |
[37:55] | You stay here. | 你要保持清醒 |
[37:56] | Stay here with me. | 保持清醒 |
[37:58] | And now we invite all those who would like to come up | 现在 有请各位与大家分享 |
[38:01] | and share their own thoughts, memories, | 和安娜丽丝之间的回忆 过去 |
[38:02] | and prayers for Annalise. | 以及对她的祝福 |
[38:04] | First, we’ll begin with a special speaker | 首先 邀请一位与安娜丽丝 |
[38:07] | who has known Annalise for a long time, | 相识已久的特殊来宾 |
[38:09] | someone who loved her, | 她深爱过安娜丽丝 |
[38:11] | someone who knew her personally and professionally. | 并与安娜丽丝相识已久 |
[38:15] | Let us all listen and remember the woman | 让我们一起倾听并记住这个 |
[38:17] | who touched all the lives in this room. | 触动了这里所有人的女人 |
[38:20] | Anyone else who would like to come forward may do so | 任何想要发言的人都可以在我们 |
[38:23] | after we’ve heard from our first speaker. | 听完第一位发言人的讲话后上来 |
[38:25] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[38:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:34] | Frank. Frank, I’m here. | 弗兰克 弗兰克 我在这里 |
[38:37] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在这里 我在这里 |
[38:39] | I had to make it right. | 我必须纠正错误 |
[38:41] | No. | 不 |
[38:43] | Tell Annalise. | 告诉安娜丽丝 |
[38:45] | No, you — you can tell her. | 不 你…你可以自己告诉她 |
[38:47] | – You’re gonna tell her. – Bonnie! | -你要自己告诉她 -邦尼 |
[38:48] | No, you tell her. | 不 你去告诉她 |
[38:50] | – Bonnie. Bonnie. – You tell her. | -邦尼 邦尼 -你去告诉她 |
[38:53] | What — Oh, what did — | 怎么 这… |
[38:56] | Why — Why did he… Why?! | 为什么 他为什么…为什么 |
[38:59] | Why did he… | 他为什么 |
[39:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:05] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[39:07] | She’s been shot! | 她中枪了 |
[39:08] | Help me! Help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[39:10] | No, Bonnie! | 不 邦尼 |
[39:12] | Bonnie! Bonnie, no! | 邦尼 邦尼 不 |
[39:14] | Stay with me! | 坚持住 |
[39:17] | Stay with me! | 坚持住 |
[39:18] | Bonnie! No! | 邦尼 不 |
[39:20] | Stay! | 醒醒 |
[39:21] | Bonnie, no! | 邦尼 不 |
[39:23] | What words can make meaning out of an entire life | 到底说些什么才能够恰如其分地描述 |
[39:27] | or do justice to a lifetime of struggles and triumphs | 安娜丽丝的这一生 或者说这为了正义 |
[39:33] | and to try and do this for Annalise? | 而披荆斩棘 走向胜利的一生 |
[39:38] | So, I’ll start with this. | 那我就先说 |
[39:40] | I never loved anyone the way I loved Annalise. | 我爱安娜丽丝甚于我爱任何人 |
[39:45] | I loved her even when she didn’t choose me. | 甚至在她没有选择我时 我也爱她 |
[39:48] | Wake up! Alright, you wake up! | 醒醒 你给我醒醒 |
[39:51] | Bonnie! | 邦尼 |
[39:52] | Bonnie, wake up! I need you! | 邦尼 醒醒 我需要你 |
[39:54] | No! You stay with me! | 不行 你给我坚持住 |
[39:58] | You stay with me! | 你给我坚持住 |
[40:00] | Bonnie! | 邦尼 |
[40:01] | Bonnie! Gah! Oh, God! | 邦尼 天啊 天啊 |
[40:05] | But those moments when she did choose me? | 但是当她真的选择我的时候 |
[40:08] | I would feel seen. | 我会感觉自己被看到了 |
[40:11] | I think we all seek that person in our lives — | 我觉得我们这一生中都在找寻这样的人 |
[40:14] | someone who shows us it’s possible to survive | 一个让你觉得无论是好是坏 |
[40:16] | whatever good or bad is thrown at you. | 你都能咬牙坚持活下去的人 |
[40:25] | It’s one of the thousand things Annalise taught me. | 这是安娜丽丝教会我的众多事之一 |
[40:28] | What feels like hell right now is a gift later. | 现在的痛苦是今后的馈赠 |
[40:36] | That’s not to say Annalise was easy to love. | 我的意思可不是说爱安娜丽丝是一件轻松的事 |
[40:40] | But then when you thought of that young girl from Memphis, | 但是当你想到这个从孟菲斯来的年轻女孩 |
[40:44] | you…forgave her for everything. | 你…会原谅她的一切 |
[40:48] | I think that’s why so many of us are here today. | 我想这也是我们大家今天来这里的原因 |
[40:51] | To remember her, yes. | 为了纪念她 |
[40:53] | But also to forgive her. | 但也是为了原谅她 |
[41:00] | For better or worse, we were all chosen by Annalise. | 不管怎么样 我们都是被安娜丽丝选择的人 |
[41:05] | And despite the demands she put on us, | 尽管她对我们多有索取 |
[41:07] | we know she taught us something. | 我们也知道她教会了我们很多 |
[41:25] | I think that’s what she valued most about her life. | 我想这就是她这一生最珍视的东西 |
[41:28] | Not the trials she won or glass ceilings she broke. | 不是她赢得的什么诉讼 或她打破的限制 |
[41:35] | But the fights she lost. | 而是她输掉的战役 |
[41:37] | She knew these were the things that made her her — | 她知道是那些失败塑造了她… |
[41:42] | determined, tough, stubborn. | 一个坚强 果敢 固执的她 |
[41:45] | I know many people find it hard to be around a person like this. | 我知道很多人都觉得很难和这样的人相处 |
[41:49] | It’s easier to choose nice. | 选择轻松的人总是更加简单 |
[41:54] | Even if that means settling. | 就算那样只会度过平凡的一生 |
[41:58] | But the rest of us know this. | 但是我们其他人都知道 |
[42:03] | When the sun shines on you… | 当阳光照耀在你身上 |
[42:07] | …you’re a fool to turn away. | 只有傻瓜才会走开 |
[42:39] | Everyone, take your seats. | 所有人都请坐好 |
[42:41] | It’s your first day of law school, | 今天是你们加入法学院的第一天 |
[42:43] | which means we’re already behind. | 这说明我们已经落后了 |
[42:44] | I’m Professor Christopher Castillo. | 我是克里斯多夫·卡斯蒂洛教授 |
[42:46] | This is Criminal Law 100, | 这是初级《刑法导论》课 |
[42:49] | or as my mentor liked to call it… | 我的导师喜欢称之为 |
[43:00] | …how to get away with murder. | 如何逍遥法外 |
[43:18] | We begin. | 开始上课 |