英文名称:How to Train Your Dragon 2
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | This is Berk, | 这里是博克岛 |
[01:14] | the best kept secret this side of, well… | 这里的神秘感可谓是 |
[01:17] | Anywhere. | 举世无双 |
[01:19] | Granted, it may not look like much, | 当然 可能看起来并不起眼 |
[01:21] | but this wet heap of rock | 但这潮湿的岩石群中 |
[01:22] | packs more than a few surprises. | 却藏着不少惊喜 |
[01:30] | Life here is amazing, | 这里的生活精彩绝伦 |
[01:32] | just not for the faint of heart. | 只是不适合胆小鬼们 |
[01:35] | You see, where most folks enjoy hobbies like whittling | 要知道 其他地方的人都喜欢削削木头 |
[01:38] | or needlepoint, we Berkians prefer… | 或者绣绣花什么的 而我们博克岛人则喜欢 |
[01:43] | a little something we like to call… | 一种小小的娱乐活动 名为 |
[01:48] | dragon racing! | 赛龙 |
[02:04] | I’m sorry, Fishlegs, did you want that? | 抱歉啦 小鱼脚 你是想要这个吗 |
[02:07] | Oh, Snotlout, that was mine! | 鼻涕唠 那是我的 |
[02:11] | Here you go, babe. | 宝贝 给你 |
[02:13] | Did I tell you that you look amazing today? | 我有说过你今天看上去很美吗 |
[02:15] | Cause you do. | 因为你真的很美 |
[02:16] | Come on, Barf. | 走吧 喷喷 |
[02:17] | It’s starting to stink around here. | 臭味都传到我这儿来了 |
[02:19] | Nope, still hates you. | 放弃吧 她还是讨厌你 |
[02:20] | Let’s blow this place, Belch! | 让这里燃起来吧 吐吐 |
[02:23] | All right! | 走着 |
[02:25] | Come on! | 加油 |
[02:30] | Oh, yeah! | 好样的 |
[02:33] | That’s nine for the twins! | 双胞胎得九分 |
[02:35] | Astrid lags with three! | 艾丝翠得三分紧随其后 |
[02:38] | Fishlegs and Snotlout trail with none! | 小鱼脚和鼻涕唠各得零分垫底 |
[02:41] | And Hiccup is… | 然后小嗝嗝 |
[02:43] | nowhere to be found. | 还是不见踪影 |
[02:47] | Scared him off with the big talk, didn’t you, Stoick? | 你的促膝谈心是不是吓到他了 史推克 |
[02:52] | What are you doing, Snotlout? | 你在干什么 鼻涕唠 |
[02:53] | They’re gonna win now. | 他们要赢了 |
[02:55] | She’s my princess… whatever she wants, she gets. | 她是我的女神 她有求 我必应 |
[02:58] | Ruffnut? Didn’t she try to bury you alive? | 暴芙奈 她不是想把你活埋来着吗 |
[03:01] | Only for a few hours. | 也就埋了几个小时 |
[03:03] | Look at ’em, go! | 快看他们 冲啊 |
[03:05] | Now, dragons used to be | 龙曾是这里的 |
[03:06] | a bit of a problem here, | 头号公敌 |
[03:08] | but that was five years ago. | 但那都是五年前的事了 |
[03:10] | Now they’ve all moved in. | 现在他们都在岛上定居了 |
[03:12] | And, really, why wouldn’t they? | 说真的 他们有什么理由不搬来这呢 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1038个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:151个,六级词汇:74个,GRE词汇:108个,托福词汇:117个,考研词汇:178个,专四词汇:141个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:313个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:14] | We have custom stables, | 我们有定制的龙舍 |
[03:16] | all-you-can-eat feeding stations, | 全天供应的自助餐 |
[03:18] | a full-service dragon wash… | 全方位的龙浴服务 |
[03:21] | Even top-of-the-line fire prevention, | 甚至还有最先进的火灾应对措施 |
[03:23] | if I do say so myself. | 我这么自夸请别见怪 |
[03:27] | Ah, it’s time, Gobber. | 是时候了 戈伯 |
[03:29] | Righty-ho. Last lap! | 好的 最后一轮 |
[03:35] | The black sheep! Come on, Stormfly! | 是黑羊 上吧 风中飞 |
[03:37] | We can still win this thing! | 我们还有机会赢得比赛 |
[03:41] | – Come on, Barf! -Let’s go! | -来吧 喷喷 -我们走 |
[03:44] | Go, Meatlug! | 上啊 肉球 |
[03:46] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快飞 快飞 |
[03:49] | This is your big moment. | 该你上场了 |
[03:51] | Have a nice flight. | 祝你旅途愉快 |
[03:57] | Up! Up, up, up, up, up! | 往上 往上 往上 |
[04:03] | Good job, Meatlug! | 干得好 肉球 |
[04:05] | Here you go, darling. Mine’s worth ten. | 给你 亲爱的 我的这个值十分 |
[04:07] | Yeah! The black sheep! | 太好了 黑羊 |
[04:11] | You guys are fighting for Ruffnut? | 你们两个在争暴芙奈吗 |
[04:13] | – I’m totally winning! – We’re winning together. | -我赢定了 -是我们俩一起赢 |
[04:17] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[04:20] | – Whoo! No one can stop me now! – Except for me. | -我现在无人可挡了 -除了我 |
[04:23] | We’re attached, genius. | 我们是连在一起的 蠢材 |
[04:25] | Quit trying to steal all my glory! | 别想把我的荣耀偷走 |
[04:29] | – Get them, Astrid! – It’s my glory! | -搞定他们 艾丝翠 -是我的荣耀 |
[04:31] | – Always ruining everything! – No sheep, no glory! | -成事不足败事有余 -没羊就没荣耀 |
[04:34] | Gotcha! Ha-ha! | 抓到了 |
[04:36] | Whoa! Astrid! | 艾丝翠 |
[04:38] | Well played! | 干得漂亮 |
[04:40] | That’s my future daughter-in-law! | 那是我未来的儿媳妇 |
[04:46] | Uh, excuse me. | 抱歉了 |
[04:48] | Stormfly! | 风中飞 |
[05:01] | That’s 13! | 一共十三分 |
[05:03] | Astrid takes the game! | 艾丝翠赢得了比赛 |
[05:07] | Yep, Berk is pretty much perfect. | 没错 博克岛堪称完美 |
[05:09] | All of my hard work has paid off. | 我最终得偿所愿 |
[05:11] | And it’s a good thing, too, | 而且这也是件好事 |
[05:13] | because with Vikings on the backs of dragons… | 维京人能驭龙翱翔之后 |
[05:16] | …the world just got a whole lot bigger. | 世界也变得辽阔了许多 |
[05:35] | Yeah! | 好赞 |
[06:19] | So, what do you think, bud? | 怎么样 伙计 |
[06:21] | You want to give this another shot? | 想再试一次吗 |
[06:24] | Toothless! It’ll be fine. | 没牙仔 不会有事的 |
[06:30] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[06:44] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[07:24] | This is amazing! | 这感觉太棒了 |
[07:27] | No longer amazing. | 现在不棒了 |
[07:29] | Toothless! | 没牙仔 |
[07:32] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[07:53] | That really came out of nowhere. | 刚刚真是始料未及 |
[08:02] | We-we got to work on your solo gliding there, bud. | 我们得再训练下你的单独滑行 伙计 |
[08:05] | That, uh, locked-up tail | 那个固定尾翼 |
[08:07] | makes for some pretty sloppy rescue maneuvers, hey? | 真不方便进行救援行动 是吧 |
[08:28] | Looks like we found another one, bud. | 看来我们又找到一处 伙计 |
[08:34] | Oh, what, do you want an apology? | 怎么 你想要我道歉吗 |
[08:38] | Is that why you’re pouting, | 就因为这个在生闷气吗 |
[08:39] | big baby boo? | 小傻瓜 |
[08:42] | Well, try this on! | 试试这个 |
[08:45] | Oh, you feeling it yet? Huh? | 感受到了吗 |
[08:47] | Picking up on all my heartfelt remorse? | 感受到我真诚的歉意了吗 |
[08:51] | Ah. Yeah. Oh, come on, come on, | 好了 得了 别这样 |
[08:54] | you-you wouldn’t hurt a one-legged… | 你不会想残害一个独腿的… |
[08:58] | Y-you’re right, you’re right. | 你是对的 你是对的 |
[08:59] | You win. You win. | 你赢了 你赢了 |
[09:03] | He’s down! | 他倒下了 |
[09:04] | And it’s ugly! | 一场恶斗 |
[09:06] | Dragons and vikings… | 龙和维京人 |
[09:07] | Enemies again… | 再次为敌 |
[09:09] | Locked in combat to the bitter… | 战况愈演愈烈 |
[09:18] | You know that doesn’t wash out. | 你知道口水洗不掉 |
[09:46] | So, what should we name it? | 我们给这里取什么名字好呢 |
[09:48] | “Itchy armpit” It is. | 那就叫痒胳肢窝岛吧 |
[09:51] | What do you reckon, bud? | 你觉得怎么样 伙计 |
[09:53] | Think we might find a few Timberjacks in those woods? | 也许能在树林里找到几只割木龙 |
[09:56] | The odd Whispering Death or two in the rocks? | 或者在岩石群里找到些致命耳语龙 |
[10:00] | Who knows, maybe we’ll finally track down | 谁知道呢 或许我们最终能找到 |
[10:03] | another Night Fury. | 第二只夜煞 |
[10:06] | Wouldn’t that be something. | 那可真是大发现 |
[10:08] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:10] | Just keep going? | 我们继续前进 |
[10:22] | Afternoon, milady. | 下午好 小姐 |
[10:24] | – Where have you been? – Hi. | -你去哪了 -你好啊 |
[10:28] | Oh, winning races. What else? | 赢了几场比赛 不然呢 |
[10:31] | The real question is, | 真正该问的是 |
[10:33] | where have you been? | 你都去哪了 |
[10:35] | – Avoiding my dad. – Oh, no. What happened now? | -躲我爸爸 -不是吧 又怎么了 |
[10:38] | Oh, you’re gonna… You’re gonna love this. | 你肯定爱听这段 |
[10:40] | I wake up, the sun’s shining, | 我一早醒来 阳光明媚 |
[10:42] | Terrible Terrors are | 屋顶上有几只 |
[10:44] | singing on the rooftop, | 恐怖龙在唱歌 |
[10:45] | I saunter down to breakfast | 我优哉游哉地下楼吃早饭 |
[10:46] | thinking all is right with the world, and I get: | 想着世界上一切安好 结果我听到 |
[10:49] | “Son, we need to talk.” | 儿子 我们得谈谈 |
[10:51] | “Not, now, dad. I got a whole day of goofing off | 现在不行 爸爸 我一整天 |
[10:54] | to get started.” | 都得忙着去瞎转悠呢 |
[10:55] | Okay, first of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[10:57] | I-I don’t sound like that. What is this character? | 我说话声音才不那样 你到底在模仿谁 |
[11:00] | And-and second… | 其次 |
[11:02] | What is that thing you’re doing with my shoulders? | 我才不会那样耸肩膀呢 |
[11:04] | Yeah, that’s-that’s a really flattering impersonation. | 这也太夸张吧 |
[11:08] | Anyway, he goes… | 言归正传啊 他说 |
[11:10] | “You’re the pride of Berk, son, | 你是博克岛的骄傲 儿子 |
[11:12] | – and I couldn’t be prouder.” – “Aw, thanks, dad. | -我也以你为荣 -谢谢 爸爸 |
[11:15] | I’m pretty impressed with myself, too. | 我也觉得自己很厉害 |
[11:18] | When have I ever done that with my hands? | 我什么时候变得这么爱挥手了 |
[11:21] | You just did! | 你刚刚还那么做呢 |
[11:22] | Okay, just… | 好吧 你就… |
[11:24] | Hold… still. | 先别动 |
[11:27] | Very serious. | 很严肃的 |
[11:31] | “You’re all grown up, | 你也长大成人了 |
[11:33] | and since no chief could ask for a better successor, | 既然你已经证明了自己能够委以重任 |
[11:36] | – I’ve decided…” – To make you chief! Oh, my gods! | -我决定… -让你当部落首领 老天 |
[11:38] | Hiccup, that’s amazing! | 小嗝嗝 这太棒了 |
[11:42] | Y-you’re gonna wear out the spring coil. | 频繁使用弹簧圈会磨损 |
[11:45] | The calibration is very sensitive. | 很难校准的 |
[11:51] | Yeah, so… this is | 没错 这就是 |
[11:54] | what I’m dealing with. | 我现在头疼的事 |
[11:56] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么答复他的 |
[11:58] | I-I didn’t. | 我没答复他 |
[11:59] | By the time he turned around, I was gone. | 等他转过身来 我已经跑了 |
[12:02] | Well… it’s a lot of responsibility. | 好吧 你已经身负重任了 |
[12:05] | The map will have to wait, for sure, | 画地图的事肯定得暂时搁置 |
[12:08] | and… and I’ll need | 如果以后你没有时间的话 |
[12:09] | to fly Toothless, since you’ll be too busy, but… | 就得由我来飞没牙仔 可是 |
[12:15] | I-it’s not me, Astrid. | 我无法胜任 艾丝翠 |
[12:18] | All those speeches and planning and running the village, | 那些演讲啊 规划啊 还有管理村庄 |
[12:21] | that’s his thing. | 那是他的长项 |
[12:23] | I think you’re missing the point. | 你没理解重点 |
[12:25] | I mean… chief. | 我是说 当首领 |
[12:26] | What an honor! | 多么荣耀 |
[12:28] | I’d be pretty excited. | 换我肯定激动死了 |
[12:29] | I-I… I’m not like you. | 但我不像你 |
[12:32] | You… know exactly who you are, | 你一直知道自己想要的是什么 |
[12:35] | you always have, but… | 你一直都是 但是 |
[12:37] | I’m still looking. | 我还在找寻自己的方向 |
[12:39] | I know that I’m not my father, | 我知道自己不会像父亲那样 |
[12:42] | and I never met my mother, so… | 我也没见过我母亲 |
[12:45] | What does that make me? | 那我究竟该成为怎样的人呢 |
[12:53] | What you’re searching for isn’t out there, Hiccup… | 你要找寻的并不在远方 小嗝嗝 |
[12:57] | It’s in here. | 就在这里 |
[12:59] | Maybe you just don’t see it yet. | 也许只是你还没认识到而已 |
[13:03] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:05] | But, you know… | 但是 |
[13:06] | there is something out there. | 远方好像有什么东西 |
[13:09] | Hiccup… | 小嗝嗝 |
[13:45] | Stay close. | 跟紧我 |
[13:59] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[14:07] | All right, e-easy, bud. | 好了 放松 伙计 |
[14:10] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[14:11] | – Fire! – Astrid, look out! | -发射 -艾丝翠 小心 |
[14:17] | Aah! Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[14:23] | Watch the tail! | 小心尾巴 |
[14:27] | Tie those legs up! | 把腿绑住 |
[14:32] | – Is that what I think it is? – Stop! | -那不会是真的吧 -住手 |
[14:35] | Stormfly! | 风中飞 |
[14:37] | What are you doing?! | 你们要干什么 |
[14:40] | Back again! | 出现了 |
[14:43] | Soil my britches. | 我的老天 |
[14:46] | That is a Night Fury. | 还真是一只夜煞 |
[14:49] | Thought they were all gone for good. | 还以为他们都绝迹了 |
[14:51] | Looks like our luck’s had a turn for the better, lads! | 看来我们交上好运了 伙计们 |
[14:54] | Don’t think Drago has one of those… | 德拉戈的龙族大军里 |
[14:56] | in his dragon army. | 肯定还没有夜煞呢 |
[14:58] | Dragon army? | 龙族大军 |
[14:59] | Look, we don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[15:01] | Hah! You should have thought of that | 你在偷走我们所有的龙 |
[15:03] | before you stole all of our dragons | 并且摧毁我们的堡垒之前 |
[15:06] | and blasted our fort to bits! | 就该想到这点 |
[15:07] | – That’s right! – Yeah, look at it! | -没错 -对 你瞧瞧 |
[15:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:11] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[15:12] | You think we did this? | 你觉得这是我们干的吗 |
[15:13] | Hah! Dragon trapping is hard enough work as it is | 捕龙这活儿本身已经够困难了 |
[15:17] | without do-gooder dragon riders | 结果还遇上个行侠仗义的龙骑士 |
[15:20] | – sneaking in to rescue them. – What do-gooder…? | -偷偷摸摸地救龙捣乱 -什么行侠仗义的… |
[15:23] | There are other dragon riders? | 还有别的龙骑士吗 |
[15:26] | You mean other than your thieving friend from last night? You tell me. | 除了你那个盗龙的朋友吗 你说呢 |
[15:29] | You may have an ice-spitting dragon on your side, | 你也许有只能喷冰的龙给你撑腰 |
[15:32] | but we still have a quota to fill. | 但我们必须得完成我们的捕龙指标 |
[15:35] | How do you suppose we explain this mess | 你要我们怎么跟德拉戈・布达威斯 |
[15:37] | to Drago Bludvist? | 解释这烂摊子 |
[15:39] | Drago what-fist? | 德拉戈什么 |
[15:40] | Does anything you say make sense? | 你说的这些都是什么意思 |
[15:42] | He’s expecting a new shipment of dragons | 他正等着明天我们为他的龙族大军 |
[15:44] | for his army by tomorrow. | 扩充一群新成员 |
[15:46] | And Drago don’t take well to excuses! | 德拉戈不喜欢听借口 |
[15:50] | This is what he gave me | 上回空手回去 |
[15:52] | last time I showed up empty-handed. | 他就给了我这个 |
[15:54] | He promised to be far less understanding in the future. | 他说以后就不会这么手下留情了 |
[15:58] | All right, look, we don’t know anything about a dragon thief | 好了 听着 我们没听过什么盗龙贼 |
[16:01] | or an ice-spitting dragon | 什么喷冰龙 |
[16:02] | or your lunatic boss | 或者你那个疯子老板 |
[16:04] | and his dragon army, okay? | 还有他的龙族大军 好吗 |
[16:07] | Just give us back our dragon, and we’ll go… | 只要把我们的龙还回来 我们就离开 |
[16:10] | Strange, hostile person whom we’ve never met. | 我们从没见过这么凶巴巴的怪人 |
[16:13] | Oh, where are my manners? | 我的礼貌都去哪了 |
[16:15] | I’m Eret… | 我叫艾瑞特 |
[16:16] | Son of Eret. | 和我父亲同名 |
[16:19] | Finest dragon trapper alive. | 世上最好的捕龙猎手 |
[16:21] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[16:23] | it’s not just anyone who can capture a Night Fury. | 夜煞不是人人都能抓到的 |
[16:27] | And this is Toothless. | 他叫没牙仔 |
[16:29] | He says we’re going. Now. | 他说我们现在就离开 |
[16:32] | They all say that. | 我们也等不及了 |
[16:34] | Rush ’em, lads! | 上 伙计们 |
[16:41] | Stormfly, come on! | 风中飞 快 |
[16:44] | Go! Go! | 撤 撤 |
[16:48] | You will | 那些龙 |
[16:50] | never hold on to those dragons! | 你是留不住的 |
[16:52] | You hear me?! | 你听到了吗 |
[16:53] | Drago is coming for them all! | 德拉戈会把它们全部抢走 |
[16:58] | Come on, Meatlug! | 快点 肉球 |
[17:11] | – Hey there, Stoick! – Hey, how are you? | -你好 史推克 -你好 |
[17:12] | Beautiful day. | 天气真好 |
[17:13] | Hello, Spitelout. Great race. Yeah… | 你好 嫉妒唠 比赛真棒 |
[17:16] | Oh! Sorry, Mrs. Ack. | 抱歉 艾克夫人 |
[17:17] | – Any sign of him? – Eh! He’s probably flown | -有他的消息吗 -他现在可能已经 |
[17:20] | off the edge of the world by now. | 飞得无影无踪了 |
[17:22] | You sure you want that kid running the village? | 你确定想让那娃管理村庄吗 |
[17:25] | You can still delay your retirement. | 你还有机会延迟退休 |
[17:27] | Oh, he’s ready. You’ll see. | 他准备好了 你会明白的 |
[17:29] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[17:32] | Huh? The pride of Berk! | 博克岛的骄傲 |
[17:36] | Who finally decided to show up for work. Yay. | 你总算决定回来工作了 |
[17:39] | Sorry, got held up. | 抱歉 耽搁了 |
[17:41] | Hey, uh, dad, could I have a word? | 爸爸 能跟你聊两句吗 |
[17:42] | Something you’re itching to tell me? | 有什么事等不及要告诉我了吗 |
[17:44] | Uh, not quite the itch you’re thinking of, | 不是你想的那件事 |
[17:45] | but, yes. | 不过 确实有事 |
[17:47] | Oh, good man! | 好样的 |
[17:48] | Now, lesson one: A chief’s first duty | 第一课 首领第一要务 |
[17:50] | is to his people, | 就是服务于人民 |
[17:52] | so… 41! | 所以 四十一号 |
[17:53] | Well, can we just talk in private for… | 我们能不能找个人少的地方聊聊 |
[17:55] | – Forty… – That’s me! | -四十… -是我 |
[17:56] | That’s me! I’m next! | 是我 到我了 |
[17:57] | Hey, I was ahead of you! | 我排在你前面 |
[17:58] | If we could just talk… | 我们能不能谈… |
[18:00] | Excuse me. I’ve been here all day. | 不好意思 我都在这儿等一天了 |
[18:02] | Okay, okay, I want one of those high seaters | 我想要一个高龙鞍 |
[18:04] | with lots of spikes and a big storage compartment! | 打满铁钉的那种 还要带一个大储物箱 |
[18:07] | – Absolutely! You got it, sir. -Dad, this is actually | -没问题 保证给你 -爸爸 我要说的事 |
[18:11] | a little more important than building saddles. | 比造龙鞍更重要 |
[18:13] | Ah, lesson two: No task is too small | 第二课 为人民服务 |
[18:15] | when it comes to serving your people. | 不论大事小事 |
[18:17] | – But, dad… – Oh, excuse us, Grump. | -可是 爸爸 -抱歉 葛伦普 |
[18:19] | – Can we just talk… – Yah! Grump! | -我们能不能谈谈 -葛伦普 |
[18:21] | You let the forge die down again! | 你又让锻炉熄灭了 |
[18:29] | That’s it, Grump! You’re going up for adoption. | 我受够了 葛伦普 你就等着被别人领养吧 |
[18:31] | – Okay, uh… – There you go. | -好的 -给你 |
[18:33] | – Dad… – Go on. Have away. | -爸爸 -动手吧 |
[18:35] | Yeah, but seriously, I really need to | 说真的 我必须 |
[18:36] | tell you about this new land we came across. | 把我们发现新大陆的事告诉你 |
[18:40] | – Another one? – Any new dragons? | -新大陆 -有新品种的龙吗 |
[18:41] | We didn’t stick around to find out. | 我们没能仔细探索 |
[18:43] | These folks weren’t particularly friendly. | 那些人不太友好 |
[18:46] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[18:47] | Your Night Fury and Deadly Nadder | 你的夜煞还有致命纳得 |
[18:49] | didn’t bring them cheering to the rooftops? | 没让他们乐翻天吗 |
[18:51] | No, this was different. | 这回不一样 |
[18:53] | Not the standard run-for-the-hills hoo-ha | 没有往常的兴高采烈 |
[18:55] | I’ve come to enjoy. | 和让我陶醉的欢呼 |
[18:56] | These guys were trappers. | 那些人都是猎手 |
[18:59] | Dragon trappers. | 捕龙猎手 |
[19:01] | You should have seen their fort. | 你应该看看他们的堡垒 |
[19:02] | All blown apart and stuck in giant spikes of ice. | 完全炸裂开 卡在巨大的冰锥里 |
[19:05] | It was weird. | 看上去无比怪异 |
[19:07] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我第一次见那样的场面 |
[19:08] | A-and worst of all, they thought we did it! | 最糟糕的是 他们以为是我们干的 |
[19:11] | You know, you two are gonna get yourselves | 你们俩总有一天 |
[19:14] | in serious trouble one of these days. | 会给自己惹上大麻烦 |
[19:15] | Not everyone appreciates this way of life. | 并不是所有人都喜欢这种生活方式 |
[19:18] | Aye, Gobber’s right, son. | 戈伯说得没错 儿子 |
[19:20] | Best we keep to our own. | 我们最好待在自己家乡 |
[19:21] | Besides, you’ll have more important uses for your time. | 而且 你还有更重要的事要做 |
[19:26] | Once we make the big announcement! | 只等我来宣布这个重磅消息了 |
[19:29] | They are building a dragon army. | 他们在组建龙族大军 |
[19:34] | Or-or at least the guy they work for is. Uh… | 或者说他们的老板在组建龙族大军 |
[19:37] | “Dargo… bloody fist” Or something. | 叫什么德拉戈・被打威斯之类的 |
[19:42] | I’ll bloody his fist with my face | 要是他妄想抢走我的龙 |
[19:44] | if he tries to take my dragon! | 我就用我的脸血染他的拳头 |
[19:46] | Or mine! | 还有我的 |
[19:47] | Ugh! You’re such a moron. | 你还真白痴 |
[19:49] | A beautiful moron. | 白痴美女哦 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:52] | Bludvist? Drago Bludvist? | 布达威斯 德拉戈・布达威斯是吗 |
[19:55] | Uh, yeah. Wait… | 没错 等等 |
[19:57] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[20:01] | – Ground all dragons! – What? Why? | -所有龙停飞 -什么 为什么 |
[20:03] | Seal the gates! | 关上大门 |
[20:05] | – Lower the storm doors! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait. | -降下外门 -等等 |
[20:07] | – What is happening? – Come on! | -怎么回事 -快点 |
[20:09] | You heard the man! Lock it down! | 听命令 锁门 |
[20:10] | No dragon or viking | 没有我的命令 |
[20:14] | sets foot off this island until I give the word! | 所有龙和维京人不准离开本岛半步 |
[20:17] | Wait, because some guy you knew is stirring up trouble | 等等 就因为你认识的某人在遥远的 |
[20:19] | in some faraway land? | 陆地制造麻烦吗 |
[20:20] | Because Drago Bludvist is a madman | 因为德拉戈・布达威斯是个疯子 |
[20:23] | without conscience or mercy. | 毫无道德和同情心可言 |
[20:26] | And if he’s built a dragon army, | 要是他组建了龙族大军 |
[20:28] | gods help us all. | 我们最好早做准备 |
[20:29] | – Get them into their pens! – Aye, Stoick. | -把它们送回笼子 -是 史推克 |
[20:30] | Quickly! | 快 |
[20:32] | Then let’s ride back out there. | 那我们就飞回去 |
[20:34] | We’ll follow those trappers to Drago | 跟着那些捕龙猎手找到德拉戈 |
[20:36] | and talk some sense into him. | 劝他理智些 |
[20:38] | No. We fortify the island. | 不 我们要在岛上建防御工事 |
[20:39] | It’s our duty to keep the peace. | 维护和平是我们的责任 |
[20:41] | Peace is over, Hiccup. | 和平结束了 小嗝嗝 |
[20:43] | – I must prepare you for war. – War? | -我们必须为战争做好准备 -战争 |
[20:46] | Dad, if Drago’s coming for our dragons, | 爸爸 要是德拉戈来抢我们的龙 |
[20:48] | we can’t wait around for him to get here. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[20:51] | Let’s go find him and change his mind. | 我们去找到他 劝他改变想法 |
[20:55] | No, some minds won’t be changed, Hiccup. | 不 有些人是劝不动的 小嗝嗝 |
[20:57] | Berk is what you need to worry about. | 你要担心的是博克岛 |
[20:59] | A chief protects his own. | 首领要保卫自己的领土 |
[21:03] | Secure the stables! Latch every stall! | 保护龙厩 全部上锁 |
[21:06] | – Hiccup, don’t. – I have to. | -小嗝嗝 别去 -我没得选 |
[21:08] | This way! | 这边 |
[21:09] | Quickly! | 快 |
[21:12] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[21:15] | Come on! | 快 |
[21:18] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[21:30] | Keep your eyes peeled, lads! | 擦亮眼睛 伙计们 |
[21:32] | With this wind, we’ll reach Drago by daybreak. | 借着这阵风 我们天亮就能找到德拉戈 |
[21:35] | So best we fill this ship up with dragons, and quick! | 所以我们最好把这艘船装满龙 要快 |
[21:38] | It’s no time to be picky! | 没时间挑剔了 |
[21:40] | Uh, Eret? | 艾瑞特 |
[21:41] | Not if we want to keep our… | 要是我们不想脑袋搬家… |
[21:45] | …heads! | 就抓紧时间 |
[21:46] | Off the port quarter! | 在左舷船尾 |
[21:48] | Net them, lads! Take them down! | 网住它们 伙计们 把它们打下来 |
[21:50] | There’s two of them! Up on the left! | 共有两只 在左上方 |
[21:53] | You’re not getting away this time. | 这回你们逃不了了 |
[21:56] | Fire! | 开火 |
[21:57] | Reload! Reload! | 装弹 装弹 |
[21:59] | Come on, reload! Incoming! | 快 装弹 有人入侵 |
[22:02] | Steady yourselves, mates. | 稳住了 伙计 |
[22:03] | And here I was, | 刚才我还在担心 |
[22:06] | worried we might turn up empty-handed. | 我们会空手而归呢 |
[22:08] | Nope. It’s your lucky day. | 不会的 今天是你的幸运日 |
[22:10] | We give up. | 我们投降 |
[22:13] | That’s one Night Fury, | 这有条夜煞 |
[22:15] | uh, one Deadly Nadder, and… | 一条致命纳得 |
[22:17] | Two of the finest dragon riders west of luk tuk. | 还有两位技压群雄的神秘龙骑士 |
[22:20] | That ought to make the boss happy, right? | 这样老板就能满意了 是不是 |
[22:23] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[22:25] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[22:26] | Toothless, stay. | 没牙仔 别动 |
[22:29] | Uh, the dragons don’t really care | 龙其实不喜欢 |
[22:31] | for cramped spaces, so they’ll just hang out with you. | 狭窄的空间 所以它们跟你们待一起好了 |
[22:34] | They won’t be any trouble. | 它们不会惹麻烦 |
[22:36] | Unless you do that. | 除非你先挑事 |
[22:39] | You know, wooden boats, big ocean… | 汪洋大海上的一艘木帆 |
[22:41] | H-how is your swimming? | 你们的游泳技术怎么样 |
[22:43] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[22:45] | Oops. Almost forget. | 差点忘了 |
[22:47] | – Can’t have armed prisoners. – Give me that. | -囚犯不能携带武器 -把它给我 |
[22:50] | How is this a plan? | 这算什么计划 |
[22:51] | Just what every dragon trapper needs. | 就是为捕龙猎人准备的 |
[22:54] | One end coats the blade in Monstrous Nightmare saliva. | 一边是涂着凶煞梦魇唾液的长剑 |
[22:58] | The other sprays Hideous Zippleback gas. | 另一边会喷射凶恶双头龙的瓦斯 |
[23:00] | All it takes is a spark, and… | 只需一点火花然后… |
[23:04] | Oh, yeah, there you go. | 没错 就会这样 |
[23:07] | Once they see you as one of their own, | 它们一旦开始把你看作同类 |
[23:09] | even the testiest dragons can be trained. | 那么就连最暴躁的龙都可以驯化 |
[23:11] | Right, bud? | 是吧 伙计 |
[23:12] | Give me that! | 把那个给我 |
[23:15] | What game are you playing? | 你在玩什么把戏 |
[23:17] | Uh, no game. We just want to meet Drago. | 不是把戏 我们只是想见德拉戈 |
[23:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:21] | Because I’m going to change his mind about dragons. | 因为我要改变他关于龙的想法 |
[23:27] | He can be really persuasive. | 他劝人很有一套 |
[23:29] | Once you’ve earned his loyalty, | 只要赢得龙的忠心 |
[23:31] | there is nothing a dragon won’t do for you. | 他便会为你赴汤蹈火 |
[23:34] | You won’t be changing any minds around here. | 你改变不了这里任何人的想法 |
[23:37] | I can change yours, right here, right now. | 我此时此地就可以改变你的想法 |
[23:43] | Uh, may I? | 我可以吗 |
[23:48] | – Watch it! – Dragon riders! | -当心 -龙骑士 |
[23:58] | Put me down! | 放我下去 |
[23:59] | Snotlout, what-what are you doing? | 鼻涕唠 你要干什么 |
[24:01] | See how well I protect and provide? | 看我把你保护得多好 |
[24:04] | What is with all the nets? | 那些网是干什么的 |
[24:06] | Hey, watch it! That was… | 小心 刚才真是… |
[24:07] | Close. | 危险 |
[24:12] | Oh, my. | 我的天呐 |
[24:18] | Me likey. | 我的菜啊 |
[24:23] | Take me. | 带我走吧 |
[24:29] | Hold your fire! | 停止射击 |
[24:35] | Um, what are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[24:37] | We’re here to rescue you! | 我们来解救你 |
[24:39] | I don’t need to be rescued. | 我不需要解救 |
[24:40] | Enough! | 够了 |
[24:43] | Well, didn’t you just pick | 你们是不是 |
[24:46] | the wrong ship, eh? | 上错船了 |
[24:47] | I am Eret, son of… | 我是艾瑞特 和我父亲… |
[24:49] | Eret… | 同名… |
[24:52] | I… | 我… |
[24:54] | Get this thing off me. | 把这家伙从我身上弄走 |
[24:57] | Anyone else? | 还有谁 |
[24:58] | Hmm, that’s what I figured. | 我猜也是 |
[25:00] | You, saddle up. | 你 备龙鞍 |
[25:02] | We’re going home. | 我们回家 |
[25:04] | No. | 不 |
[25:06] | Of all the irresponsible… | 简直毫无责任心 |
[25:07] | I’m trying to protect our dragons and stop a war. | 我要保护我们的龙 阻止一场战争 |
[25:10] | How is that irresponsible? | 这怎么能是不负责任呢 |
[25:12] | Because war is what he wants, son! | 因为战争正是他想要的 儿子 |
[25:20] | Years ago, there was a great gathering of chieftains | 多年前 有过一场盛大的首领聚会 |
[25:23] | to discuss the dragon scourge we all faced. | 专门讨论我们当时面临的龙灾 |
[25:26] | Into our midst came a stranger from a strange land, | 从我们中走出一位来自陌生大陆的陌生人 |
[25:30] | covered in scars and draped in a cloak of dragon skin. | 浑身布满伤疤 身披一顶龙皮斗篷 |
[25:35] | He carried no weapon | 他不带武器 |
[25:37] | and spoke softly, | 语气柔和 |
[25:38] | saying that he, | 说他叫 |
[25:40] | Drago Bludvist, | 德拉戈・布达威斯 |
[25:42] | was a man of the people, | 是一介平民 |
[25:44] | devoted to freeing mankind from the tyranny of dragons. | 致力于从龙的奴役中解放人类 |
[25:49] | He claimed that he alone could control the dragons, | 他说他仅凭一己之力就可以控制龙 |
[25:51] | and that he alone could keep us safe, | 他独自一人就可以保证大家安全 |
[25:54] | if we chose to bow down | 只要我们臣服于他 |
[25:57] | and follow him. | 追随他 |
[26:02] | – Stupid. – Ah, good one. | -愚蠢至极 -真好笑 |
[26:04] | Aye, we laughed, too… | 对 我们也笑了 |
[26:06] | Until he wrapped himself in his cloak | 直到他裹紧斗篷 |
[26:08] | and cried out, | 高喊着 |
[26:09] | “Then see how well you do without me!” | 那就等着瞧没有我你们怎么办 |
[26:11] | …See how well you do without me! | 等着瞧没有我你们能怎么办 |
[26:13] | The rooftop suddenly burst into flames, | 房顶瞬间燃起大火 |
[26:16] | and from it, armored dragons descended, | 身披盔甲的龙从火中蹿出 |
[26:20] | burning the hall to the ground. | 把大厅烧成了灰 |
[26:23] | I… | 我 |
[26:25] | was the only one to escape. | 是唯一一个幸存者 |
[26:33] | Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. | 杀人不找理由的人不会和你讲道理的 |
[26:37] | – Maybe. – Hiccup! | -也许吧 -小嗝嗝 |
[26:39] | I’m still going to try. | 不过我还是要试试 |
[26:42] | This is what I’m good at, | 这是我所擅长的 |
[26:44] | and-and if I could change your mind, | 既然我能改变你的想法 |
[26:46] | I can change his, too. | 就能改变他的 |
[26:50] | Come on. | 出发 |
[26:53] | – Let’s go. – No! | -出发 -不 |
[26:54] | Lead the others back to Berk. | 带其他人回博克岛去 |
[26:56] | I’ve had enough mutiny for one day. | 这一天已经够乱的了 |
[27:01] | Ooh, I like that. | 好喜欢这个 |
[27:03] | Ruffnut! | 暴芙奈 |
[27:04] | Okay! | 来了 |
[27:27] | Don’t worry, bud. | 别担心 伙计 |
[27:28] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让任何人伤害到你 |
[27:31] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[27:42] | Aw, come on, dad. | 得了 爸爸 |
[27:43] | Really? | 没完没了了吗 |
[27:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:55] | No sudden moves. | 别轻举妄动 |
[28:21] | Hold on, hold on. | 稳住 稳住 |
[28:34] | Toothless…! | 没牙仔 |
[29:27] | You left my dragon back there! | 你把我的龙扔在那儿了 |
[29:28] | He can’t fly on his own! He’ll drown! | 他自己不能飞 他会被淹死的 |
[29:55] | We have to head back for my dragon! | 我们得调头去找我的龙 |
[30:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:46] | The dragon thief? | 盗龙贼吗 |
[30:50] | Drago Bludvist? | 德拉戈・布达威斯吗 |
[30:52] | Do you even understand | 你听得懂 |
[30:54] | what I’m saying? | 我说话吗 |
[31:01] | Toothless! | 没牙仔 |
[31:03] | Oh, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[31:06] | I’m glad to see you, too, bud. | 我也很高兴见到你 伙计 |
[31:08] | You really had me worried there. | 你真让我担心死了 |
[31:56] | Hiccup? | 小嗝嗝 |
[32:01] | C-could it be? | 这是真的吗 |
[32:03] | After all these years? | 这么多年过去了 |
[32:06] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[32:09] | Uh, should I… | 难道… |
[32:12] | should I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[32:13] | No. | 不 |
[32:15] | You were only a babe. | 你当时还是个婴儿 |
[32:23] | But a mother never forgets. | 但母亲绝不会忘记自己的孩子 |
[32:33] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[32:35] | Boar-headed! | 倔脾气 |
[32:37] | Just like his mother! | 和他母亲一模一样 |
[32:38] | Aye, she could never stay put, either. | 她也从不肯老实待着 |
[32:40] | Eh, he’s just 20, | 他才二十岁嘛 |
[32:41] | and a Viking. | 而且还是一个维京人 |
[32:43] | I mean, could there be a worse combination? | 这俩因素恐怕是最糟的组合了 |
[32:44] | Heh! When I think of how stubborn and senseless | 想想你自己早年是有多么的 |
[32:48] | you were back in the day. | 固执和愚蠢 |
[32:50] | Oh. | 天啊 |
[32:52] | Well, not much has changed, actually. | 我看其实现在也没变多少 |
[32:56] | Ah, you know what he’s like. | 你也知道那孩子 |
[32:58] | He won’t give up, Gobber. | 他不会放弃的 戈伯 |
[33:00] | And if Hiccup finds Drago | 而且如果小嗝嗝在我们找到他之前 |
[33:02] | before we find him… | 就找到了德拉戈的话… |
[33:05] | Ah! Nothing can hurt Hiccup, | 小嗝嗝不会有事的 |
[33:06] | so long as that night fury’s around. | 只要那条夜煞跟在他身边 |
[33:08] | It’s a night fury! | 那可是条夜煞啊 |
[33:13] | Huh? | 怎么了 |
[33:29] | Find them, skullcrusher. | 找到他们 裂颅 |
[33:33] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[33:41] | Uh, h-hold on. Wait just a minute. | 等等 稍等一下 |
[33:43] | – This way. – Come back here. | -这边 -回来 |
[33:45] | – Come. – You can’t just say | -来 -你不能 |
[33:46] | something like that and run off. | 说完那种话然后转身就走 |
[33:49] | You’re my mother?! | 你是我妈妈 |
[33:50] | I mean, what the…? | 我是说 究竟怎么… |
[33:52] | Do you… do you grasp how insane it sounds? | 你 你能理解这听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[33:54] | Come quickly. | 快来 |
[33:55] | I have questions! | 我有话问你 |
[33:56] | Where have you… | 这么些年你到底 |
[33:58] | been all this time? | 去了哪里 |
[34:01] | What-what have you been doing? | 你一直在做什么 |
[34:03] | But they-they said you were dead! | 但他们告诉我说你死掉了 |
[34:06] | Everyone thinks you were eaten by… | 所有人都以为你是被龙吃掉… |
[34:49] | This is where you’ve been for 20 years? | 这就是你二十年来待的地方吗 |
[34:54] | You-you’ve been rescuing them. | 你一直致力于拯救他们 |
[34:59] | Unbelievable. | 简直难以置信 |
[35:02] | – You’re not upset? – What? | -你不生气吗 -什么 |
[35:04] | No. I-I don’t know. I… | 不 我不知道 |
[35:06] | It’s a bit much to get my head around, to be Frank. | 说老实话 我还没回过神来呢 |
[35:08] | It’s not every day you find out your mother | 有点疯狂凶猛的义务龙骑士自称是我母亲 |
[35:11] | is some kind of crazy, feral, vigilante dragon lady. | 这种事毕竟不是每天都会遇到的 |
[35:19] | At least I’m not boring, right? | 至少我并不无趣 对吗 |
[35:23] | Well, I suppose there is that… | 我想这点 |
[35:25] | one specific thing. | 确实如此 |
[35:28] | Do-do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[35:30] | I… | 我 |
[35:31] | I… I… | 我 |
[35:32] | I-I don’t have the words. | 我找不到合适的词来表达 |
[35:42] | C-can I… | 我能摸摸他吗 |
[35:44] | Oh, he’s beautiful. | 他真美 |
[35:50] | Oh, incredible. | 惊艳绝世 |
[35:53] | He might very well be the last of his kind. | 他很有可能就是他们种族的最后一只了 |
[35:55] | Oh… and look, | 瞧啊 |
[35:58] | he’s your age. | 他和你一样大呢 |
[36:01] | No wonder you get along so well. | 怪不得你们这么合得来 |
[36:06] | And retractable teeth. | 他的牙还可以收缩 |
[36:08] | How did you manage… | 你怎么做到的 |
[36:11] | I found him in the woods. | 我在树林里发现了他 |
[36:12] | He was shot down and wounded. | 他被打了下来 受了伤 |
[36:19] | This snafflefang lost his leg | 这只比齿龙因为 |
[36:22] | to one of Drago Bludvist’s iron traps. | 德拉戈・布达威斯的铁捕龙夹丢了一条腿 |
[36:25] | This raincutter | 这只止雨龙的翅膀 |
[36:26] | had her wing sliced by razor netting. | 被剃刀网划伤了 |
[36:29] | And this, oh, poor hobblegrunt | 还有这只可怜的陆行龙 |
[36:31] | was blinded by a tree snare | 被一个树枝陷阱弄瞎了 |
[36:34] | and then left to die alone and scared. | 在孤单害怕中被丢下等死 |
[36:37] | And what of this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:39] | Did Drago or his trappers do this, too? | 又是德拉戈和他的捕龙夹干的好事吗 |
[36:44] | Yeah. | 这个啊 |
[36:45] | Well, crazy thing is… | 奇葩的点在于 |
[36:49] | I’m actually the one who shot him down. | 把他打下来的人其实是我 |
[36:53] | Hey, it’s-it’s okay, though. | 不过没事的 |
[36:56] | He got me back. | 他也报复我啦 |
[36:57] | Right, bud? | 对吧 伙计 |
[36:58] | You couldn’t save all of me, could you? | 你就不能把我完整的救下来 |
[37:00] | You just had to make it even. | 非要跟我扯平不可 |
[37:02] | So peg leg. | 所以才有了这假肢 |
[37:10] | What did your father think of your night fury friend? | 你父亲对你这夜煞朋友是什么看法呢 |
[37:12] | Oh, he-he didn’t take it all that well. | 一开始他不怎么接受 |
[37:17] | But then, he changed. | 不过后来 他改变了 |
[37:19] | They all did. | 大家都变了 |
[37:21] | Pretty soon, | 很快 |
[37:22] | everyone back home had dragons of their own. | 家乡的人都有了自己的龙 |
[37:25] | If only it were possible. | 那怎么可能 |
[37:27] | No, really. | 不 是真的 |
[37:28] | Believe me, I tried, as well, | 相信我吧 我也这样尝试过 |
[37:30] | but people are not capable of change, Hiccup. | 但是人们不会真的改变的 小嗝嗝 |
[37:33] | Some of us… | 有些人 |
[37:35] | were just born different. | 就是天生与众不同 |
[37:43] | Berk was a land of kill | 博克岛当时面临的命运 |
[37:46] | or be killed, | 就是杀戮或被杀 |
[37:48] | but I believed peace was possible. | 但我当时相信和平的希望尚存 |
[37:52] | Stop! You’ll only make it worse! | 住手 你这样只会让事情更糟 |
[37:55] | It was a very unpopular opinion. | 但没人接受我的观点 |
[38:00] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[38:02] | Then one night, | 有一天 |
[38:04] | a dragon broke into our house, finding you | 一条龙闯进了我们家 找到了 |
[38:07] | in the cradle. | 摇篮里的你 |
[38:08] | I rushed to protect you. | 我冲过去保护你 |
[38:16] | But what I saw was proof of everything I believed. | 却看到了证明我一直以来信仰的证据 |
[38:34] | This wasn’t a vicious beast, | 他们不是残暴的野兽 |
[38:36] | but an intelligent, gentle creature, | 他们是种聪明的 温和的生物 |
[38:39] | whose soul reflected my own. | 我们的灵魂产生了共鸣 |
[38:45] | – Valka, run! – No, don’t. | -瓦尔卡 快跑 -不 不要 |
[38:52] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[38:55] | No! Aah! Stoick! | 不要 史推克 |
[38:58] | Valka! | 瓦尔卡 |
[39:01] | Stoick! | 史推克 |
[39:04] | Valka. | 瓦尔卡 |
[39:06] | You and your father nearly died | 那晚你和你父亲 |
[39:10] | that night. | 差点丧命 |
[39:11] | All because I couldn’t kill a dragon. | 只因为我不忍心杀死一条龙 |
[39:14] | Eh, runs in the family. | 家族遗传啊 |
[39:17] | It broke my heart to stay away, | 离开你们让我心碎 |
[39:19] | but I believed you’d be safer if I did. | 但我想只有如此你们才更安全 |
[39:24] | How did you survive? | 你是怎么活下来的呢 |
[39:26] | Oh, cloudjumper never meant to harm me. | 跃云并没想伤害我 |
[39:28] | He must have thought I belonged here | 他肯定是觉得我属于这里 |
[39:32] | in the home of the great bewilder beast. | 这个令人炫目的野兽之家 |
[39:38] | The Alpha species. | 阿尔法族 |
[39:40] | One of the very few | 世上所剩无几的 |
[39:41] | that still exist. | 其中之一了 |
[39:46] | Every nest has its queen, | 每个龙巢都有龙后 |
[39:47] | but this is the king of all dragons. | 但他才是龙族之王 |
[39:51] | With his icy breath, | 他可以喷出冰 |
[39:53] | this graceful giant built our nest, | 这只美丽的巨兽就这样为我们建起了龙巢 |
[39:56] | a safe haven for dragons everywhere. | 一个所有龙族都可以安然居住的天堂 |
[39:59] | Wait, that’s the ice-spitter? | 等等 那就是喷冰龙吗 |
[40:01] | He’s responsible | 那个被摧毁的堡垒 |
[40:03] | for all that destruction? | 就是他干的吗 |
[40:04] | He protects us. | 他保护着我们 |
[40:06] | We all live under his care | 我们受他保护 |
[40:09] | and his command. | 并听令于他 |
[40:13] | All but the babies, of course… | 当然 除了龙宝宝 |
[40:18] | who listen to no one. | 因为龙宝宝谁的话也不听 |
[40:34] | I’ve lived among them for 20 years, Hiccup, | 我和他们住在一起二十年了 小嗝嗝 |
[40:36] | discovering their secrets. | 探索着他们的秘密 |
[40:42] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[40:46] | You must be hungry. | 你一定饿了吧 |
[40:47] | Uh, yeah, I could eat. | 有点 吃点东西也好 |
[40:49] | Good. | 太好了 |
[40:50] | It’s feeding time. | 因为用餐时间到了 |
[41:00] | I don’t like it. | 我感觉不好 |
[41:02] | They should’ve been back with Hiccup by now. | 他们早该找到小嗝嗝一起回来了 |
[41:04] | I don’t like it, either. | 我也不开心 |
[41:05] | Eret, son of Eret, | 与他父亲同名的艾瑞特 |
[41:07] | was the man of my dreams. | 就是我的梦中情人 |
[41:08] | My everything! | 我的一切 |
[41:10] | But, baby, I grew facial hair for you. | 可是宝贝 我都为你留了胡子啊 |
[41:12] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:14] | What if Drago shot them down? | 如果他们被德拉戈打下来了怎么办 |
[41:16] | What if they need our help? | 说不定他们需要我们帮忙 |
[41:18] | We have to find them. | 我们得去找他们 |
[41:20] | Wait, wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[41:21] | No, but Stoick said… | 不行 史推克说 |
[41:22] | It doesn’t matter what he said | 要是他们真被抓了 |
[41:24] | if they’ve all been captured. | 不管他说过什么都不重要了 |
[41:25] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[41:29] | Do we go back? | 我们要回去吗 |
[41:31] | We’ve nowhere to go, | 我们现在无处可去 |
[41:32] | nothing to sell, and no heads | 无货可卖 而且都 |
[41:34] | to call our own. | 性命难保了 |
[41:36] | – Uh, Eret…? – If we don’t turn up | -艾瑞特 -如果我们不快点 |
[41:37] | with dragons and fast… | 找到几只龙的话 |
[41:41] | Careful what you wish for! | 许愿时要小心哦 |
[41:43] | – Do something! – Eret, son of Eret! | -想想办法 -艾瑞特 |
[41:45] | We’ll miss you, Eret! | 我们会想念你的 艾瑞特 |
[41:46] | What is this? | 搞什么啊 |
[41:47] | A kidnapping. | 绑架你啊 |
[41:48] | Yay, can he ride with me? Can he? | 我带他飞行吗 行吗 |
[41:50] | Can he…? | 行吗 |
[41:52] | You’re gonna show us the way to Drago. | 你带我们去找德拉戈 |
[41:54] | And help dragon riders | 然后帮龙骑士 |
[41:56] | sneak into Drago’s camp? | 偷偷溜进德拉戈的营地吗 |
[41:58] | Just kill me now. | 还是现在杀了我算了 |
[41:59] | That could be arranged. | 没问题啊 |
[42:00] | Stormfly, drop it. | 风中飞 放开他 |
[42:01] | Huh? | 什么 |
[42:04] | Good girl! | 好样的 |
[42:05] | Stormfly, fetch. | 风中飞 抓住他 |
[42:09] | All right! | 好吧 |
[42:10] | Okay! I’ll take you to Drago! | 好吧 我带你们去找德拉戈 |
[42:15] | Works every time. | 百试不爽 |
[42:25] | Hey, I-I thought we were going to eat. | 我们不是要去吃东西吗 |
[42:28] | Oh, we are. | 是啊 |
[43:00] | And then, from Dragon Island, | 之后 从龙之岛开始 |
[43:03] | I found this archipelago… | 我又发现了这些群岛 |
[43:11] | There. | 好了 |
[44:05] | Oh, when I’m up here, | 每次我身处高空 |
[44:07] | I don’t even feel the cold. | 甚至都感觉不到寒冷 |
[44:08] | I just feel… | 完全沉浸在… |
[44:10] | Free. | 自由里 |
[44:15] | This is what it is | 这就是 |
[44:17] | to be a dragon, Hiccup. | 成为龙的感觉 小嗝嗝 |
[44:20] | It’s all well and good | 你完全可以 |
[44:22] | to call yourself a dragon, | 自称为龙 |
[44:23] | but can you fly? | 不过你能飞吗 |
[44:46] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[44:58] | Man, almost! | 伙计 真是千钧一发 |
[45:00] | We just about had it that time. | 我们这次差点就成功了 |
[45:08] | Incredible. | 棒极了 |
[45:09] | Well, not bad yourself. | 你也不赖 |
[45:22] | All this time, you took after me. | 这么多年以来 你竟然这么像我 |
[45:25] | And… | 可是 |
[45:27] | where was I? | 我却在哪里 |
[45:30] | I’m so sorry, Hiccup. | 我真的非常抱歉 小嗝嗝 |
[45:32] | Can we start over? | 我们重头再来可以吗 |
[45:39] | Will you give me another chance? | 你能再给我一次机会吗 |
[45:44] | I-I can teach you all that I’ve learned | 我 我可以教你这二十年来 |
[45:46] | these past 20 years. | 我学到的一切 |
[45:49] | Like… | 比如… |
[45:57] | Now you can make those tight turns. | 现在你可以做急转弯了 |
[46:01] | Did you know about this? | 你知道你能这样吗 |
[46:03] | Every dragon | 每种龙 |
[46:06] | has its secrets. And… | 都有自己独特的秘密 而且 |
[46:08] | I’ll show them all to you. | 我会把这些都教给你 |
[46:10] | We’ll unlock every mystery, | 我们可以解开所有的谜题 |
[46:12] | find every last species… together, as mother and son. | 找到所有种族 母与子 我们俩一起 |
[46:22] | This gift we share, Hiccup, | 我们共同拥有的这个天赋 小嗝嗝 |
[46:24] | it bonds us. | 把我们紧紧联系在了一起 |
[46:26] | This is who you are, son. | 这才是真实的你 儿子 |
[46:31] | Who we are. | 真实的我们 |
[46:32] | We will change the world for all dragons. | 我们可以改变龙族的世界 |
[46:36] | We will make it a better, safer place. | 把它变的更好更安全 |
[46:39] | Yeah, I mean, | 好啊 我是说 |
[46:40] | that sounds amazing. | 听起来很棒 |
[46:55] | Oh, this is so great! | 这简直太棒了 |
[46:57] | Now you and I can go talk to Drago together. | 你可以和我一起去和德拉戈谈谈 |
[47:00] | What? | 什么 |
[47:02] | There’s no talking to Drago. | 跟德拉戈没什么好谈的 |
[47:04] | – But we have to… – No. | -但我们得 -不行 |
[47:05] | We must protect our own. | 我们必须保护我们的龙 |
[47:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[47:09] | We should be getting back. | 我们该回去了 |
[47:25] | Okay, I got you here! | 好了 我已经把你们带来了 |
[47:27] | Now get this thing off me. | 快把这家伙弄走 |
[47:29] | Never take a toy from a dragon. | 永远不要和龙抢玩具 |
[47:31] | Don’t you know anything? | 你怎么什么都不懂 |
[47:33] | Why does this keep happening to me? | 为什么倒霉的总是我 |
[47:50] | What’s down there? | 那下面是什么啊 |
[47:54] | Large diameter bubbles, | 吐出的水泡直径很大 |
[47:55] | massive lungs, | 说明肺部巨大 |
[47:57] | cold water deep dweller, I’m thinking | 居住在深海冰水里 我想 |
[47:59] | class five leviathan, | 应该是五级巨兽 |
[48:01] | maybe six. | 或许有六级 |
[48:17] | Meatlug, what’s wrong, girl? | 肉球 你怎么了 宝贝 |
[48:18] | Hookfang! Come on! | 钩牙 振作啊 |
[48:19] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[48:36] | Drago! | 德拉戈 |
[48:43] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[48:46] | Always great to see you, my friend. | 见到你总是很高兴 我的朋友 |
[48:48] | Keeping warm up here? | 在这儿取暖呢 |
[48:54] | Well, as you can see, I am right on time | 如你所见 我可是准时 |
[48:56] | with a new batch of dragons, | 带了一批新龙过来哦 |
[48:58] | just like I promised. | 和我保证的一样 |
[49:00] | He’s waking up! Drop the ropes! | 他要醒过来了 拉住他 |
[49:01] | Give me some backup here! | 来人支援一下 |
[49:03] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[49:04] | Drop the ropes. | 放下绳子 |
[49:39] | Hookfang! | 钩牙 |
[49:41] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[49:42] | You belong to me now. | 你如今属于我了 |
[49:47] | And as an added bonus, | 另外作为额外赠送的礼物 |
[49:49] | I also caught you their riders. | 我还把他们的骑手给你抓来了 |
[49:52] | No extra charge. | 不另外收费哦 |
[49:53] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 你在开什么玩笑 |
[49:55] | But you were so perfect! | 但你之前真是太完美了 |
[49:57] | Turns out there’s a whole bunch of them out there. | 我后来发现 有好大一群龙骑士 |
[50:00] | They attacked… | 他们攻击了… |
[50:02] | How many? | 有多少 |
[50:03] | Drago doesn’t have them after all. | 原来德拉戈没抓住他们 |
[50:06] | – How many? – Hundreds. | -有多少 -上百个 |
[50:07] | A whole island full. | 有满满一岛的人呢 |
[50:09] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我倒是不担心 |
[50:11] | My men are hunting them down as we speak. | 说话这会儿我的人就在追捕他们呢 |
[50:14] | They won’t know where you’re hiding. | 他们不会发现你的藏身之处的 |
[50:16] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[50:17] | Oh, yes, they will! They know we’re missing, | 他们会发现的 他们知道我们失踪了 |
[50:20] | and they have tracking dragons. | 而且他们有会追踪的龙 |
[50:22] | If you so much as touch us, Hiccup is gonna kick… | 如果你敢碰我们 小嗝嗝会狠狠揍… |
[50:24] | – Hiccup? – He’s not a problem. | -小嗝嗝 -他不会坏你的事儿的 |
[50:26] | Really, trust me. | 真的 相信我 |
[50:28] | He’s only the son of Stoick the Vast, | 他是伟岸的史推克之子 |
[50:31] | his heir to the throne of Berk, | 是博克岛首领的继承人 |
[50:33] | and the greatest dragon master this world has ever seen. | 还是有史以来最棒的驯龙大师 |
[50:36] | “Dragon master”? | 驯龙大师 |
[50:38] | I alone control the dragons. | 我是唯一一个能控制龙的人 |
[50:42] | – Nope, mm-mm. – Sorry! | -并不是呢 -不好意思哦 |
[50:45] | And unless you let us go right now, | 除非你放我们走 马上就放 |
[50:48] | he will blast through here on his Night Fury | 不然他将会骑着他的夜煞袭卷这里 |
[50:50] | and blow your entire fleet of ships | 然后把你的整支船队 |
[50:52] | to splinters. | 卷成碎片 |
[50:54] | Then they’ll be crying like babies. | 然后他们会像小宝宝一样哭泣 |
[50:56] | Funny and beautiful. | 真是幽默风趣 |
[50:57] | Good one, babe. | 说得好 宝贝儿 |
[50:58] | Yeah. Like babies. | 没错 像小宝宝一样哭泣 |
[51:00] | They always cry. | 他们总是哭个不停 |
[51:01] | Real tiny ones. | 真是群小不点 |
[51:02] | First there was one rider, | 起先 你说只有一个龙骑士 |
[51:04] | and now all of Berk? | 现在整个博克岛都是了 |
[51:07] | And you led them to me! | 而且你还带着他们找上门来了 |
[51:10] | Drago…! | 德拉戈 |
[51:13] | Stop all preparations! | 停下一切准备工作 |
[51:16] | We must attack the dragon riders’ nest at once! | 我们必须得马上出击龙骑士的老巢 |
[51:20] | We will take down their Alpha. | 我们要干掉他们龙王 |
[51:23] | Then we will take Berk! | 然后占领整个博克岛 |
[51:28] | Drago! | 德拉戈 |
[51:30] | And get rid of him. | 干掉他 |
[51:31] | Drago, please, I… | 德拉戈 拜托 我… |
[51:40] | Stormfly! | 风中飞 |
[51:45] | No! | 不 |
[51:58] | Well, bud… | 伙计… |
[52:00] | We can’t wait around for Drago to attack this place. | 我们不能等着德拉戈来攻击这地方 |
[52:03] | We’ve got to find him first. | 我们得先一步找到他 |
[52:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[52:15] | Easy now. | 淡定 |
[52:17] | Are you kidding me? How did you get in here? | 你开什么玩笑 你是怎么进来这里的 |
[52:19] | The same way we’re getting you out. | 我们怎么进来就怎么出去 |
[52:21] | – “We”? – All clear. | -我们 -安全 |
[52:22] | – Toothless, come. – Uh, wait, uh, wait… | -没牙仔 跟上 -等等 等等 |
[52:24] | Okay, uh, dad, there-there’s something you need to know. | 好吧 爸 有…有件事你得知道 |
[52:27] | Yeah, yeah, tell me on the way. | 行 行 路上再说 |
[52:28] | Well, this isn’t an “on the way” kind of update, actually. | 这可不是什么可以”路上再说”的问题 |
[52:31] | I’ve heard enough, Hiccup. | 我不想再听了 小嗝嗝 |
[52:32] | More-more of the earth-shattering | 还有更多惊天动地的 |
[52:34] | development variety. | 事件发展和变化 |
[52:35] | Yeah, just add it to pile. | 是啊是啊 又一件 |
[52:37] | Yeah, I, | 没错 我 |
[52:38] | dad, unlike most surprises I spring on you, | 爸 和其他大部分我告诉你的”惊喜”不同 |
[52:42] | this is one you’ll like, I promise. | 我保证你会喜欢这个的 |
[52:44] | You just have to handle it delicately. | 只不过你需要小心消化一下 |
[52:46] | So… | 所以… |
[52:50] | You might want to take this one. | 也许你会想自己处理一下这个 |
[52:53] | Huh? | 什么 |
[52:55] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[52:59] | Dad, could you put the sword away, please? | 爸爸 能请您把剑放下吗 |
[53:13] | I know what you’re gonna say, Stoick. | 我知道你想要说什么 史推克 |
[53:17] | How could I have done this? | 我怎么能那么做 |
[53:21] | Stayed away all of these years, | 这些年来一直躲在外面 |
[53:23] | and why didn’t I come back to you? | 还有为什么我没有回到你身边 |
[53:25] | To our son? | 回到儿子身边 |
[53:28] | What sign did I have that you could change, Stoick? | 我看到了任何你可能会改变的希望吗 史推克 |
[53:32] | That anyone on Berk could? | 或者是博克岛的人可能会改变的希望 |
[53:35] | I pleaded so many times | 我祈求了这么多次 |
[53:37] | to stop the fighting, to find another answer, | 希望你们停止战争 去寻找其他解决方法 |
[53:39] | but did any of you listen? | 但是你们有人听过我的话吗 |
[53:41] | This is why I never married. | 这就是我不结婚的原因 |
[53:42] | This, and one other reason. | 这是一个原因 还有另一个 |
[53:47] | I know that I left you to raise Hiccup alone, | 我知道我留你独自一个人抚养小嗝嗝 |
[53:50] | but I thought he’d be better off without me, | 但我想着没有我在身边 他会更好 |
[53:53] | and I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[53:55] | I see that now, but… | 如今我看清了这一点 但是… |
[53:58] | Stop being so stoic, Stoick. | 别这么一言不发的 史推克 |
[54:01] | Go on, | 快啊 |
[54:02] | shout, scream, say something! | 大吼 大叫 说点什么 |
[54:09] | You’re as beautiful as the day I lost you. | 你还是和我失去你的那天一般美丽 |
[54:47] | Could this day get any worse? | 这一天还能更糟糕吗 |
[54:48] | Uh, let me see. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[54:50] | We’re gonna jump into freezing cold water | 我们就要跳进冰冷的水里 |
[54:51] | and then die from drowning. | 然后被淹死了 |
[54:53] | Looks refreshing. | 看起来真凉爽 |
[54:54] | Please, ladies first. | 请吧 女士优先 |
[54:58] | You are a steaming heap of dragon. | 你就是一坨龙大便 |
[55:01] | Duck. | 蹲下 |
[55:05] | Warn the others! | 快去警告其他人 |
[55:06] | Get them, you son of an Eret. | 抓住他们 艾瑞特 |
[55:10] | Take that! | 接招 |
[55:18] | Okay, I love you again. | 好吧 我再次爱上了你 |
[55:20] | Oh, pathetic. | 真是可悲呀 |
[55:22] | You can still jump. | 你还可以去跳海 |
[55:23] | So, are we going to save your dragons | 我们还要不要去救出你们的龙 |
[55:25] | and get out of here or not? | 然后逃离这里了 |
[55:28] | Check every trap. | 检查每一个捕龙夹 |
[55:28] | They’re here somewhere. | 他们就在这儿的某个地方 |
[55:39] | Meatlug? | 肉球 |
[55:42] | Anyone coming? | 有人往这边来了吗 |
[55:44] | I don’t know, you just keep doing what you’re doing. | 不知道 你继续做手头上的事就好 |
[55:46] | Keep cranking. | 继续转 |
[56:05] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我一命 |
[56:13] | Now let me return the favor. | 现在让我还你一个人情吧 |
[56:15] | Mom, you’d never even recognize it. | 妈妈 你绝对会认不出来那个地方的 |
[56:17] | Where we used to make weapons, | 过去我们造武器的地方 |
[56:19] | we now build saddles, | 如今用来造龙鞍 |
[56:21] | wing slings… | 翅蹬 |
[56:22] | We-we even fix dragon teeth. | 我们…我们甚至还给龙补牙 |
[56:24] | You-you wouldn’t believe how much everything’s changed. | 你不会相信一切的变化是有多大 |
[56:27] | Aye, your son’s changed Berk for the better. | 是呀 你儿子把博克岛变得更好了 |
[56:29] | I think we did well with this one, Val. | 我觉得这件事上我们做得不错 瓦尔卡 |
[56:31] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[56:33] | I got it. | 我来 |
[56:35] | I got it. | 我来 |
[56:47] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[56:49] | a little out of practice. | 有点生疏了 |
[56:50] | Well, you know, | 你知道的 |
[56:52] | I didn’t marry you for your cooking. | 我又不是因为你的厨艺才娶你的 |
[56:55] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[56:56] | Her meatballs could kill more beasts than a battle ax. | 她做的肉丸 杀伤力比一把战斧都大 |
[56:59] | I’ve still got a few knocking around in here. | 我的肚子对她的肉丸可一直印象深刻呢 |
[57:02] | And once you move back in with all your dragons, | 只要你带着你所有的龙一起回来 |
[57:04] | old Drago won’t even stand a chance. | 老德拉戈根本毫无胜算 |
[57:07] | Everything will be okay. | 一切都会顺顺利利的 |
[57:09] | Slow down, son. | 慢点 儿子 |
[57:11] | It’s a lot to take in. | 还有很多需要考虑的事情 |
[57:13] | Oh, gotcha. | 我明白了 |
[57:22] | Oh, I love this one. | 我爱死这个了 |
[57:40] | Remember our song, Val? | 还记得我们的歌吗 瓦尔卡 |
[57:44] | I’ll swim and sail on savage seas | 我将畅游航行在茫茫大海中 |
[57:52] | With ne’er a fear of drowning | 不曾畏惧巨浪淹没我 |
[57:58] | And gladly ride the waves of life | 欢乐地驾驭着生活的波涛 |
[58:05] | If you will marry me | 只要你愿嫁给我 |
[58:12] | No scorching sun | 无论炙热的太阳 |
[58:14] | Nor freezing cold | 或是刺骨的寒凉 |
[58:17] | Will… | 都不会… |
[58:18] | Will stop me on my… journey | 都不会阻挡我的…步…伐… |
[58:22] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[58:26] | If you will promise me your heart | 只要你许我你的芳心 |
[58:36] | And love… | 并且爱… |
[58:43] | And love me for eternity | 并且爱我永不停 |
[58:51] | My dearest one my darling dear | 我最亲爱的我的宝贝 |
[58:56] | Your mighty words astound me | 你话语掷地有声震撼我 |
[59:00] | But I’ve no need of mighty deeds | 但我并不需要这些海誓山盟 |
[59:03] | When I feel your arms around me | 只要你的臂弯环绕我 |
[59:06] | But I would bring you rings of gold | 但我愿送你金戒指 |
[59:09] | And even sing you poetry | 也愿为你吟歌唱诗 |
[59:12] | Oh, would you? | 真的吗 |
[59:12] | And I would keep you from all harm | 我会护你远离一切灾难 |
[59:14] | If you would stay beside me | 只要你愿待在我身旁 |
[59:16] | I have no use for rings of gold | 金戒指对我没有用 |
[59:19] | I care not for your poetry | 我也不欣赏你的诗 |
[59:21] | I only want your hand to hold | 我只希望能牵着你的手 |
[59:24] | I only want you near me | 我只希望你在我身旁 |
[59:26] | To love and kiss, to sweetly hold | 爱你 吻你 紧拥你 |
[59:28] | For the dancing and the dreaming | 与你共舞 共入梦乡 |
[59:30] | Through all life’s toils and delights | 一起走过风风雨雨 |
[59:32] | I’ll keep your laugh inside me | 我将把你的笑容珍藏在身侧 |
[59:34] | I’ll swim and sail the savage seas | 我将畅游航行在茫茫大海中 |
[59:36] | With ne’er a fear of drowning | 不曾畏惧巨浪淹没我 |
[59:38] | And gladly ride the waves of life | 欢乐地驾驭着生活的波涛 |
[59:39] | If you will marry me | 只要你愿嫁给我 |
[59:45] | – I’m still going… – Gobber. | -我还在坚持唱哦… -戈伯 |
[59:46] | I’m done. | 我唱完了 |
[59:50] | I thought I’d have to die before we’d have that dance again. | 我还以为至死也不能与你共舞了呢 |
[59:53] | No need for drastic measures. | 没必要给我下猛药啦 |
[59:56] | For you, my dear… | 为了你 我亲爱的… |
[59:59] | Anything. | 我愿意做任何事 |
[1:00:00] | Will you come home, Val? | 你愿意回家吗 瓦尔卡 |
[1:00:05] | Will you be my wife once again? | 你愿意重新成为我的妻子吗 |
[1:00:13] | We can be a family! | 我们可以重组一个家庭 |
[1:00:15] | What do you say? | 你愿意吗 |
[1:00:20] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[1:00:24] | Great! I’ll do the cooking. | 太棒了 以后做饭我来 |
[1:00:28] | Thank Odin you didn’t listen to me, son. | 感谢奥丁神你没听我的话 儿子 |
[1:00:30] | We never would’ve found each other. | 不然我们永远都找不到对方了 |
[1:00:34] | Toothless? | 没牙仔 |
[1:00:40] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:01:00] | Oh, no… | 不… |
[1:01:04] | Val… | 瓦尔卡… |
[1:01:05] | Val, it’s all right, it’s all right. | 瓦尔卡 没事的 没事的 |
[1:01:07] | We’re a team now. | 我们现在是一个团队了 |
[1:01:09] | Now, what do you want to do? | 现在 你想怎么办 |
[1:01:10] | We have to save the dragons. | 我们得拯救那些龙 |
[1:01:12] | Aye, you got it. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:01:14] | Come on, son! | 来吧 儿子 |
[1:01:22] | Reload! | 装弹 |
[1:01:24] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:01:30] | Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 |
[1:01:38] | Whatever comes, keep hitting the Mountain. | 不管任何代价 坚持进攻那座山 |
[1:01:41] | We need to draw the Alpha out. | 我们得把龙王引出来 |
[1:01:53] | Ready the traps! | 准备好捕龙夹 |
[1:02:10] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[1:02:12] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[1:02:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:02:20] | You really are full of surprises. | 你身上还真是惊喜连连呢 |
[1:02:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:02:23] | Dragon riders coming through! | 龙骑士驾到 |
[1:02:28] | Fire! | 喷火 |
[1:02:33] | Oh, yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:02:41] | Cut them down! | 把他们砍下来 |
[1:02:46] | Eret, son of Eret! | 和父亲同名的艾瑞特 |
[1:02:59] | Up, girl! | 往上飞 姑娘 |
[1:03:00] | Lean left, Eret! | 向左倾斜 艾瑞特 |
[1:03:02] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[1:03:03] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:03:13] | Yeah, baby! | 耶 宝贝儿 |
[1:03:18] | Take them down! | 干掉他们 |
[1:03:20] | Heads up! | 当心哦[双关为”抬头”] |
[1:03:29] | Dragon master. | 驯龙大师 |
[1:03:31] | Welcome aboard, dragon rider. | 欢迎加入 龙骑士 |
[1:03:34] | Thanks. I think. | 我得说 谢谢 |
[1:03:35] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[1:03:37] | Oh, you know, catching up with mom. | 和妈妈叙叙旧 |
[1:03:52] | That’s your mother?! | 那是你妈妈 |
[1:03:53] | Well, now you know where I get my dramatic flair. | 现在你知道我的表演天赋是从哪来的了吧 |
[1:04:01] | The Alpha! | 龙王 |
[1:04:02] | Now we have a fight! | 我们有场硬仗要打了 |
[1:04:18] | Come on, Toothless. | 来吧 没牙仔 |
[1:04:20] | Show them what you got, bud. | 让他们瞧瞧你的厉害 伙计 |
[1:04:27] | Attaboy! | 好样的 |
[1:04:41] | I’ve waited a long time for this. | 这一刻我等了许久了 |
[1:04:44] | You cannot take our dragons! | 你无法夺走我们的龙 |
[1:04:46] | They are controlled by the Alpha! | 他们是由龙王控制的 |
[1:04:48] | Then it’s a good thing I brought a challenger. | 还好我带来了一位挑战者 |
[1:05:14] | Another one? | 另一只龙王 |
[1:05:15] | That is a class ten! Class ten! | 那可是只十级的龙 十级的 |
[1:05:19] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:05:22] | – No… no… – Come on! | -不…不要… -来吧 |
[1:05:24] | Take down the Alpha! | 干掉那只龙王 |
[1:05:26] | No! | 不要 |
[1:05:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:45] | For you, my dear… | 为了你 我亲爱的… |
[1:05:47] | Anything. | 我愿意做任何事 |
[1:05:57] | Val, do you think you can stop them? | 瓦尔卡 你觉得你能阻止他们吗 |
[1:05:59] | I’ll do my best. Come on, Cloudjumper! | 我会尽力的 来吧 跃云 |
[1:06:01] | You! | 你 |
[1:06:03] | I watched you burn! | 我看着你被烧着了 |
[1:06:05] | It takes more than a little fire to kill me! | 想杀我这点火还不够 |
[1:06:31] | Stoick! | 史推克 |
[1:06:52] | No! | 不要 |
[1:06:56] | No! | 不要 |
[1:07:19] | We’ve won. | 我们赢了 |
[1:07:20] | Now… | 现在… |
[1:07:21] | Finish her! | 干掉她 |
[1:07:23] | No! | 不要 |
[1:07:33] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:07:34] | Skullcrusher, go! | 冲啊 裂颅 |
[1:07:35] | Come on, Gobber! | 跟上 戈伯 |
[1:07:37] | Right behind you, Stoick! | 紧紧跟在你后面呢 史推克 |
[1:07:59] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:08:02] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:08:09] | This… is the great dragon master? | 这…就是所谓的驯龙大师吗 |
[1:08:13] | The son of Stoick the Vast? | 伟岸的史推克之子吗 |
[1:08:17] | What shame he must feel. | 他该感到多羞愧啊 |
[1:08:21] | All of this loss… | 所有这些伤害… |
[1:08:24] | And for what? | 都为了些什么 |
[1:08:25] | To become unstoppable? | 就为了变得无人能敌吗 |
[1:08:27] | To rule the world? | 就为了统治世界吗 |
[1:08:30] | Dragons, they-they are kind, | 龙 他们…他们是善良的 |
[1:08:32] | amazing creatures that can bring people together. | 神奇的生物 能与人类和平相处 |
[1:08:37] | Or tear them apart. | 或者伤害人类 |
[1:08:42] | You see, I know what it is to live in fear, | 你瞧 我知道生活在恐惧中是什么滋味 |
[1:08:47] | to see my village burned, | 知道自己的村庄被焚毁 |
[1:08:50] | my family taken. | 家庭被毁灭是什么滋味 |
[1:08:53] | But even as a boy | 但是即便小时候 |
[1:08:56] | left with nothing, | 我无依无靠 |
[1:08:58] | I vowed to rise above | 我也发誓要 |
[1:09:00] | the fear of dragons | 战胜对龙的恐惧 |
[1:09:04] | and liberate the people of this world. | 并且解放这世上所有的人 |
[1:09:08] | Then why a dragon army? | 那为什么要组建龙族军队 |
[1:09:10] | Well, you need dragons to conquer other dragons. | 你要用龙来战胜其它龙 |
[1:09:14] | Or maybe you need dragons to conquer people | 又或者你是要用龙来征服人类 |
[1:09:18] | to control those who follow you | 来控制追随你的人 |
[1:09:21] | and to get rid of those who won’t. | 消灭违抗你的人 |
[1:09:26] | Clever boy. | 聪明 |
[1:09:28] | The world wants peace, | 世界需要和平 |
[1:09:30] | and we have the answer back on Berk. | 博克岛已经找到了人龙和平共处的方式 |
[1:09:34] | Just… let me show you… | 让我展示给你看吧 |
[1:09:36] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:38] | Let me | 还是让我 |
[1:09:40] | show you! | 展示给你看看吧 |
[1:09:49] | What in… | 搞什么 |
[1:09:55] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[1:09:57] | Come on, Gobber! | 快来 戈伯 |
[1:10:00] | Okay, change of plan. | 好吧 计划有变 |
[1:10:04] | No dragon can resist the Alpha’s command. | 任何龙都无法违抗龙王的命令 |
[1:10:08] | So he who controls the Alpha | 所以谁控制了龙王 |
[1:10:12] | controls them all. | 也就控制了所有龙 |
[1:10:18] | Toothless? | 没牙仔 |
[1:10:26] | T-toothless, you okay, bud? What’s going on? | 没牙仔 你没事吧 伙计 怎么了 |
[1:10:28] | Witness true strength. | 让你见识一下真正的厉害 |
[1:10:32] | The strength of will over others. | 控制其它龙的强大意念力 |
[1:10:40] | In the face of it, | 与之相比 |
[1:10:42] | you are nothing. | 你微不足道 |
[1:10:49] | Uh… what did he just tell you? | 他刚刚跟你说了什么 |
[1:10:56] | Toothless, come on. | 没牙仔 拜托 |
[1:10:57] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:10:59] | No, no, no, no, come on, what are you doing? | 不 不 不 拜托 你这是干吗 |
[1:11:01] | Knock it off. | 别这样 |
[1:11:02] | Stop! Snap out of it! | 停 快醒过来 |
[1:11:11] | Toothless, no! | 没牙仔 不要 |
[1:11:13] | Toothless! | 没牙仔 |
[1:11:19] | – Don’t! – Hiccup! | -不要 -小嗝嗝 |
[1:11:22] | – Stop…! – Son! | -住手 -儿子 |
[1:11:24] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:11:25] | No! | 别过来 |
[1:11:45] | No… | 不 |
[1:11:54] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:11:56] | Stoick… | 史推克 |
[1:12:01] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:12:03] | No. You… | 不 你 |
[1:12:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:28] | No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:12:51] | No! Get away from him! | 不 别碰他 |
[1:12:56] | Go on! Get out of here! | 走 走开 |
[1:12:57] | Get away! | 走开 |
[1:13:00] | It’s not his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[1:13:03] | You know that. | 你心里清楚 |
[1:13:10] | Good dragons | 驯良的龙 |
[1:13:12] | under the control of bad people… | 在坏人的控制下 |
[1:13:14] | – No, wait. Don’t go. – do bad things. | -不 等等 别走 -也会做坏事 |
[1:13:37] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:13:40] | Gather the men and meet me at Berk! | 召集所有人在博克岛会合 |
[1:13:42] | – Toothless! – No, don’t. | -没牙仔 -不 别去 |
[1:14:11] | May the Valkyries welcome you | 愿武神迎接你 |
[1:14:14] | and lead you through Odin’s great battlefield. | 引领你穿过奥丁的伟大战场 |
[1:14:17] | May they sing your name with love and fury, | 愿他们用爱和狂怒歌唱你的名字 |
[1:14:20] | so that we might hear it rise from the depths of Valhalla, | 让我们听到由瓦尔哈拉殿堂深处传来的颂歌 |
[1:14:20] | 北欧神话主神兼死亡之神奥丁接待英灵的殿堂 | |
[1:14:24] | and know that you’ve taken your rightful place | 在国王之桌上 |
[1:14:27] | at the table of kings. | 你已获得了应有的席位 |
[1:14:31] | For a great man has fallen. | 一位伟人从此陨落 |
[1:14:33] | A warrior. | 他同时也是一名勇士 |
[1:14:36] | A chieftain. | 一位族长 |
[1:14:38] | A father. | 一位慈父 |
[1:14:41] | A friend. | 和一位挚友 |
[1:15:17] | I’m sorry, dad. | 对不起 爸 |
[1:15:31] | I’m not the chief that | 我没能成为 |
[1:15:34] | you wanted me to be. | 你期望中的领袖 |
[1:15:36] | And I’m not the peacekeeper I thought I was. | 也没能像我想象中那样捍卫和平 |
[1:15:41] | I… don’t know… | 我 不知道 |
[1:15:57] | You came early into this world. | 你是个早产儿 |
[1:16:00] | You were such a wee thing. | 你出生的时候个子好小 |
[1:16:02] | Oh, so frail, so fragile. | 是那么脆弱 那么不堪一击 |
[1:16:06] | I feared you wouldn’t make it. | 我害怕你会夭折 |
[1:16:10] | But your father… | 但是你父亲 |
[1:16:13] | he never doubted. | 他从未怀疑过 |
[1:16:16] | He always said you’d become the strongest of them all. | 他总说你会成为他们之中最强壮的一个 |
[1:16:20] | And he was right. | 他说对了 |
[1:16:23] | You have the heart of a chief, | 你拥有领袖的心胸 |
[1:16:26] | and the soul of a dragon. | 和龙的灵魂 |
[1:16:29] | Only you can bring our worlds together. | 只有你才能把我们的世界维系起来 |
[1:16:33] | That… is who you are, son. | 你就是这样的人 儿子 |
[1:16:51] | I, uh… | 我 |
[1:16:53] | I was so afraid of becoming my dad. | 我曾好怕变成父亲那样 |
[1:16:58] | Mostly because I thought I never could. | 因为我觉得我将永远无法做到像他那样 |
[1:17:02] | How-how do you become someone… | 酒精怎么才能成为一个 |
[1:17:05] | that great, that… brave, | 那么伟大 那么勇敢 |
[1:17:07] | that… selfless? | 那么无私的人呢 |
[1:17:13] | I guess you can only try. | 我想我只有尽力了 |
[1:17:23] | A chief protects his own. | 首领要保卫自己的领土 |
[1:17:29] | We’re going back. | 我们要回去 |
[1:17:32] | – Uh… with what? – Uh, he took all the dragons. | -怎么回 -他把所有龙都带走了 |
[1:17:36] | Not all of them. | 不是所有龙 |
[1:17:50] | I don’t want to die! | 我还不想死啊 |
[1:17:51] | We can’t fly these things! | 我们根本没办法控制这些家伙 |
[1:17:53] | Yeah, no kidding! | 是啊 就是说啊 |
[1:17:58] | But won’t that bewilder beast | 可是那只龙王 |
[1:18:00] | just take control of these guys, too? | 不会也把这些小家伙给控制了吗 |
[1:18:02] | They’re babies! They don’t listen to anyone. | 他们是龙宝宝 才不会听任何人的呢 |
[1:18:05] | Yeah. Just like us. | 是啊 就像我们一样 |
[1:18:07] | This is… whoa… very dangerous! | 这实在是 太危险了 |
[1:18:14] | Some might suggest | 有些人可能会说 |
[1:18:16] | this is poorly conceived! | 这主意糟透了 |
[1:18:19] | Well, it’s a good thing that I never listen. | 还好我从不听话 |
[1:18:22] | So | 那你 |
[1:18:23] | what is your… | 到底有什么 |
[1:18:24] | plan? | 计划 |
[1:18:26] | Get Toothless back and kick Drago’s… | 夺回没牙仔 狠狠教训德拉戈 |
[1:18:29] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[1:18:31] | And that thing. | 还有这件事 |
[1:18:56] | Ah, that’s a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:19:04] | W-w-watch the furniture! | 看 看着点家具 |
[1:19:06] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:19:25] | Your chief… is dead! | 你们的首领已经死了 |
[1:19:28] | – Stoick? – No! Not possible! | -史推克 -不 不可能 |
[1:19:31] | No one can protect you now! | 现在没人能保护你们了 |
[1:19:48] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:50] | He took all the dragons. | 他带走了所有龙 |
[1:19:54] | Distract the Alpha. | 引开龙王 |
[1:19:55] | Try to keep his focus off of Toothless. | 让他无暇顾及没牙仔 |
[1:19:58] | Uh, how? | 怎么引开他啊 |
[1:19:59] | Have you forgotten who you’re riding with? | 你忘了你的战斗伙伴是谁了吗 |
[1:20:02] | There isn’t a dragon alive that I can’t wrangle! Aah! | 就没有我驯服不了的龙 |
[1:20:05] | – Except for this one…! – Amateur. | -这只除外 -半吊子 |
[1:20:08] | Hey, look! It’s Hiccup! | 看啊 是小嗝嗝 |
[1:20:16] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:32] | Keep ’em coming! | 继续扔羊 |
[1:20:34] | Black sheep, baby! | 黑羊来了 宝贝 |
[1:20:46] | Ten points! | 十分 |
[1:21:02] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[1:21:12] | You certainly are hard to get rid of, I’ll say that. | 我承认 想甩掉你还真不容易 |
[1:21:15] | Toothless… | 没牙仔 |
[1:21:19] | It’s me, bud. | 是我 伙计 |
[1:21:21] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:21:23] | It’s me. I’m right here, bud. | 是我 我在这呢 伙计 |
[1:21:25] | Come back to me. | 回我这来 |
[1:21:29] | He’s not yours anymore. | 他已经不是你的了 |
[1:21:31] | He belongs to the Alpha. | 他现在属于龙王 |
[1:21:34] | But, please, o great dragon master, | 但是 请便吧 驯龙大师 |
[1:21:37] | try… to take him. | 你可以试试 |
[1:21:40] | He will not miss a second time. | 他第二次可不会失手了 |
[1:21:43] | It wasn’t your fault, bud. | 那不是你的错 伙计 |
[1:21:47] | They… made you do it. | 是他们逼你做的 |
[1:21:59] | You’d never hurt him. | 你永远也不会伤害他的 |
[1:22:05] | You’d never hurt me. | 你永远也不会伤害我的 |
[1:22:11] | How are you doing that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:22:13] | Please. You are my best friend, bud. | 求求你了 你是我最好的朋友 伙计 |
[1:22:21] | My best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[1:22:28] | Attaboy! That’s it! | 好样的 这就对啦 |
[1:22:30] | I’m here. | 我就在这儿 |
[1:22:31] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:22:39] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[1:22:45] | Almost there, buddy, almost there. | 我快够到你了 伙计 我这就来了 |
[1:22:56] | Do something! | 想想办法啊 |
[1:22:59] | We need to get those two apart. | 我们得把他们俩分开 |
[1:23:11] | We gotta block him out, Toothless. | 我们必须屏蔽掉控制 没牙仔 |
[1:23:13] | Do you trust me, bud? | 你信任我吗 伙计 |
[1:23:17] | We can do this. | 我们能做到的 |
[1:23:19] | You… and me… | 你和我 |
[1:23:22] | as one. | 一心同体 |
[1:23:26] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[1:23:27] | Now let’s try this one more time! | 咱俩再试一次 |
[1:23:31] | Take him down, babe! | 打败他 宝贝 |
[1:23:37] | Go get him. | 去打败他 |
[1:23:41] | Take control of it! | 控制它啊 |
[1:23:45] | Shut it out, Toothless. | 别受他干扰 没牙仔 |
[1:23:46] | – Stop them! – Now! | -阻止他们 -就是现在 |
[1:24:11] | Not again. | 又来 |
[1:24:14] | Toothless, it’s now or never! | 没牙仔 成败就看现在了 |
[1:24:19] | Come on, bud! | 来啊 伙计 |
[1:24:23] | Hold on! | 稳住 |
[1:24:27] | Ya-ha! We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:24:38] | Hold him there, Toothless. | 盯住他 没牙仔 |
[1:24:40] | It’s all over now. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:24:44] | Or is it? | 是吗 |
[1:24:48] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:24:58] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:11] | Hiccup… | 小嗝嗝 |
[1:25:43] | He’s challenging the Alpha! | 他在挑战龙王 |
[1:25:45] | To protect you! | 为了保护你 |
[1:26:12] | No, no, no, no, no! No! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:26:15] | Fight back! Fight! | 反击啊 反击 |
[1:26:17] | Fight! | 反击 |
[1:26:21] | What’s the matter with you! | 你这是怎么了 |
[1:26:26] | Hold your ground! Hold the line now! | 坚守阵地 决不动摇 |
[1:26:33] | Now do you get it? | 你现在明白了吗 |
[1:26:35] | This is what it is to earn a dragon’s loyalty. | 这才叫赢得了龙的真心 |
[1:26:40] | Let this end now. | 让这一切就此结束吧 |
[1:26:42] | Never! | 永不 |
[1:26:43] | Come on! | 上啊 |
[1:27:08] | Fight! | 反击 |
[1:27:43] | The Alpha… protects them all. | 真正的龙王会保护所有的龙 |
[1:28:45] | You never cease to amaze me, bud. | 你总是让我刮目相看 伙计 |
[1:28:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:53] | Toothless, you know that doesn’t wash out! | 没牙仔 你知道口水洗不掉 |
[1:28:57] | I knew you’d come back | 我就知道你会回来的 |
[1:28:59] | You’re back, my beauty! | 你回来了 宝贝 |
[1:29:02] | Stormfly! | 风中飞 |
[1:29:07] | Oh, give me a cuddle, Grumpy! | 让我抱抱 葛伦普 |
[1:29:13] | Who’s my little princess! | 谁是我的小公主 |
[1:29:15] | Don’t you ever leave again, Hookfang. | 你再也不许离开我了 钩牙 |
[1:29:16] | – Oh, you are. Yes, you are. – I missed you… | -就是你 没错 就是你 -想死你了 |
[1:29:19] | Oh, Barf… | 喷喷 |
[1:29:20] | Not you! | 不是你 |
[1:29:24] | That was some | 刚才的你 |
[1:29:26] | pretty fine dragon-wrangling back there. | 驯龙果然很有一套啊 |
[1:29:28] | You’d make a good trapper. | 你会是个出色的捕龙猎手 |
[1:29:31] | You know… Skullcrusher is gonna need somebody | 裂颅现在需要找个人 |
[1:29:34] | to look after him now. | 照顾他 |
[1:29:36] | Me? | 我吗 |
[1:29:41] | I’d be honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[1:29:44] | Oh, your father, | 你父亲 |
[1:29:46] | he’d be every bit as proud as I am. | 会像我一样为你自豪的 |
[1:29:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:50] | I’m really glad you’re here, mom. | 你在我身边真是太好了 妈妈 |
[1:29:52] | And here I’ll stay. | 我会一直留在你身边的 |
[1:29:56] | See? | 看吧 |
[1:29:58] | I told you it was in here. | 我就说在这里吧 |
[1:30:02] | You’re still doing that one. | 你还玩这招呢 |
[1:30:03] | That’s hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[1:30:05] | Come here, you. | 你给我过来 |
[1:30:38] | The chief has come home! | 首领归来 |
[1:30:48] | Long live the chief! | 首领万岁 |
[1:30:50] | Long live the chief! Long live the chief! | 首领万岁 首领万岁 |
[1:30:54] | Long live the chief! | 首领万岁 |
[1:31:19] | This… is Berk. | 这里是博克岛 |
[1:31:21] | A bit trampled and busted | 有些破烂 有些简陋 |
[1:31:24] | and covered in ice, but it’s home. | 还有些地方被冰覆盖 但这里是我的家 |
[1:31:27] | It’s our home. | 是我们的家 |
[1:31:31] | Those who attacked us | 过往袭击过我们的敌人 |
[1:31:33] | are relentless and crazy. | 残酷且疯狂 |
[1:31:35] | But those who stopped them? | 但是成功战胜了他们的我们呢 |
[1:31:38] | Oh… even more so! | 更是勇猛 |
[1:31:43] | We may be small in numbers, but we stand for something | 虽然我们人数不多 但是我们象征着 |
[1:31:47] | bigger than anything the world can pit against us. | 这个世界上最强大的东西 |
[1:31:51] | We are the voice of peace. | 我们代表和平的声音 |
[1:31:53] | And bit by bit, we will change this world. | 我们终将一点点改变这个世界 |
[1:32:05] | You see, we have something they don’t. | 我们有他们所缺少的东西 |
[1:32:08] | Oh, sure, they have armies, | 的确 他们有军队 |
[1:32:10] | and they have armadas, but we… | 有舰队 但是我们 |
[1:32:13] | We have… | 我们有 |
[1:32:16] | our dragons! | 我们的龙 |